TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by TheWorst »

My response to Talah, feel free to read it. It was sitting in my draft for a while. Bit too long with the quotes, so I spoilered it.
Spoiler: @Talah
In post 656, talah wrote:
In post 536, TheWorst wrote:
In post 481, TheWorst wrote:
You gave the impression of being confused after asking all of those questions, not only to choog. I felt like it didn't lead to anything at first, but Luna remains convinced
in post that you were reading AJ in specific by asking those questions. Did you gather anything from those questions?

Fixed in the bold. At least, I think my thought process was going along those lines. I mentioned Luna as an additional perspective of your posts for me to consider, as what I mentioned before is why she views you as town.

AJ switched out of RVS, stated his dislike of it and then explained why he attempted to participate in it. My initial intent in asking questions like this in RVS is to pick up on inconsistencies in thought or suspicions (especially of distancing), and approach the player with a question which might clarify that, or a behaviour of my own which might be the same as the player they laid an RVS vote on (or other things similar to that). At that point in the game it's pretty much to interact pointedly, although with a random/rvs reason, to see if the player is comfortable and has a mindset I can understand. It also tends to provoke other discussion and opinions when a conversation of that type leads into more serious detail.
So yeah I got a bit out of it, not exclusively the AJ-town read. It's something I might go back to later for reference - RVS has some pretty good tells and if you're balls-to-the-wall about it you can probably have at least leans on most players after the first couple of times they post.

So Luna's perspective - how does that affect yours?

If guess if it isn't obvious enough, I have a town read on Luna and I'm considering her town read on you as another perspective on your early post.

In post 536, TheWorst wrote:I was addressing VeeGee's posts talking about how Zakk hasn't given much.
How do you get that impression? Now I'm curious. My vote is with the intent of getting him to talk. Pressure vote.
I'll probably change my vote later if it's not working as you say. Even seems like he'll only be active on the weekend, which is a problem in of itself.

The addressing of VeeGee's posts didn't come across that way at all because the sentence is structured as a conditional. "Zakk hasn't given much, but that doesn't mean Veegee is innocent." to paraphrase.
You also didn't address VeeGee directly in this post although you said you wanted a conversation. Why not?

In post 481, TheWorst wrote:He told me that he would post more on weekend, and he did technically, but it really wasn't much.
What do you think of FA_Q and Performer?
That was the previous post, which I believe he ignored.
I'm not hot on Veegee ATM, I feel as though he's been contributing to the conversation enough lately.
Which ironically started one post after my post you just quoted, post .
In post 481, TheWorst wrote:
Catboi
clearly takes issue with my playstyle more than anything and fits it into his confirmation bias.

How did you form this impression? Also confbias is a town-trait... When did you start townreading him?

Because as I said, this is my playstyle he keeps ragging on about. Confirmation bias comes from one of my ideas that catboi is town that saw and jumped on my first posts and has been tunneling me ever since. Not a single one of my posts "impresses" him, I can see that as refusal to understand since he really does feel like he caught scum since his initial read on me.
Of course, there's also the idea that he's tunneling scum, that mainly comes from past experience where I dealt with Thor scum. I could imagine Catboi being good and aggressive scum, but I'd have to check his meta first.

@Vedith
Could you perhaps point out the differences between Zakk's meta now and before? Maybe a specific post or game that you guys shared, explain your meta on Zakk that makes you think he's scum.
@Titus
What's your opinion on your predecessor's tunnel/scumread on me? Do you agree? Have you considered it?
@AJ
I liked your nickname for me as wicked. Not buddying, just letting you know.
@Skybird
What's your opinion on choof's/your slot's claim before replacing out?
@Performer
Who do you suspect the least out of your FoS? Your 5 FoS should be specified more, basically.

The game has been picking up recently, which is good. Let's talk! Reminder that we have
4 days
Where's
VeeGee
at? It's the weekend! TGIF
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Either prepare for TheWorst or be lynched.

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
: 3-2
Replacement
: 1-1
Village
: 4-3
Mafia
: 0-0
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Tbh... i think you're both town.
Performer is still on we will see regardless, im not convinced he's town, but if you say he might be town based on ongoing references then im not sure where to look specially with deadline so close. All we'd end up doing would be lynching a lurker.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Your read on Performer off of another (ONGOING) game is garbage. It's so bad and I can't say why but it's just not good. You aren't town by ANY stretch of the imagination, Performer hasn't been seen as town either. You claim I'm simply trying to lynch town but you have no supporting case other than throwing words around for it.

By agendas, I could claim you want to put enough pressure on me to remove my word in the town, which has been helping to keep the activity up today. You're attempting to save your buddy by all means and think that somehow working enough discrediting into me will manage that. It works both ways. The only difference is mine actually has motives that can be seen, you calling me agenda hunting off of people you seem to know as town will do nothing.

P-edit: Yes I assume her meta's accurate. I still do because TITUS IS PLAYING IT TO A T. What more do you need to verify something Tallah has as meta when it's being played out right in front of you?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Luna don't start this "You're both town" nonsense. Titus has done nothing town here. If you can't even read the thread, how do you come out firing like that with any belief in certainty?

More importantly, she says I'm misreping or Performer's being misquoted or anything with along the lines of that nonsense and then says this?

In post 834, Titus wrote:Poor quote selection but he's saying you're misrepping his posts as worthless.:/

Yes so she goes through all this bullshit and then misrepresents what you said! Is there anything in this game so far that points to Titus being town? Catboi's play, maybe, but then we talk about the fact that catboi was in such control that he could've easily just played us.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Titus »

@TheWorst, Haven't read it.

@AJ, Why would you think it's true just because Talah said so based on one old game? Rather than answer this you just reiterate its obvious I match the meta. You've made zero effort to determine what's play style versus distinguishing meta. You've been cherry picking whatever you want and arguing from there rather than scumhunting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Because you're fucking impossible! You come in here without reading anything and immediately go after the main wagon. The hunting for the majority of this was done, we were waiting for you people to catch up and then finalize it! There was NOTHING more to do today before you came in here and started ruining my expectation of that slot.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Right. That's what I figured. You're posse of because I dared to disagree with the preordained deadline. How dare I come in her and scumhunt and question you? Just because you agreed doesn't make all of you right.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Titus »

*preordained deadline lynch
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Titus »

*posse = pissed
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Well to be fair, Aj did attack me early game for my townhunting playstyle. It wouldn't surprise me if he's attacking you for a playstyle clash too. Sorry Aj, but i just, don't see why scum titus would come with all this nonsense logic when she could've easily just not said anything, this hard defense makes no sense if Performer is her buddy, nor makes any sense if Performer's town and she's scum, so i don't think she's scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Titus »

@Luna, He's attacked town me based on play style, you based on play style, performer based on play style... If you think all three are town, what conclusion do you draw?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Well for starters i don't think Performer's town. But uhh lemme find something.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

This was my reads list from earlier ago, Performer was a scumread on top of PoE, but this also comes from me townreading Aj.
In post 626, Luna Fox wrote:Here's where i currently stand (Taken from the alive list and cut paste onto the respective slots, tho i may have accidentally cut someone so if there's anyone missing let me know) In no specific order within tiers.
Town reads:

catboi
Kyubey The Kid > CDB
talah
choof
BananaCucho
VeeGee
I Am Innocent
Aj The Epic

Leftovers:

zakk
TheWorst
KTthecreeper > Vedith

Dislike:

FA_Q2
Performer

There's something i've been thinking about ever since i made this list, i'll link relevant posts soonish.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 247, Aj The Epic wrote:I'm a firm believer that town players will reveal themselves.
Townhunting is largely useless to me because you shouldn't have a lynch 'pool' because as soon as you're incorrect in your town hunting, you lose.
Especially for me because I'm very adamant in my choices.

In post 625, Aj The Epic wrote:Luna (and catboi if you have opinions on choof/banana), can you just list your town reads?
We could probably PoE right now
, I think (unless choof/banana don't have strong reads by you).

Because if we're looking specifically performer/faq_2/wicked (and verdith, but you're town reading him?) and you have an opinion on banana/choof, then it's time to start pressing some of these reads and maybe even finalize a lynch after deli throws his thoughts in. The posting is slowing down too much for my liking, so I'd like to get everyone on the same page, get a few cases/comparisons and go to N1 to get some flips.

There's some sort of cogdis in here or am i going crazy.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

But at least you agree it's nonsense. Her scum read came based off the fact that she said FMHPOV and I interpreted it similarly to Tallah in that it was HER point of view. That's the most trivial scum read I've seen, especially coming from someone who has been preaching about misquotes and misrepresentation. More importantly, Performer would literally point out ANY misquote on him. We could attribute a quote about the sky being blue to him and he'd call it. There's almost no way that she has some misquote/rep that you/I or whoever she's calling it on since she can't use the quote function effectively to illustrate points that Performer wouldn't have already called.

Then she backs up her vote saying I'M the one saying untrue things. What? How does anyone put up with this to begin with?

And for this preordained deadline lynch, I wanted Performer's claim and even posted I'd most likely be joining IaI and choof on Verdith if the claim was something worth proving.

P-edit: I'm not attacking Titus on playstyle. Don't trivialize this please. I'm attacking Titus because she's literally lying by calling everyone else liars.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 913, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 247, Aj The Epic wrote:I'm a firm believer that town players will reveal themselves.
Townhunting is largely useless to me because you shouldn't have a lynch 'pool' because as soon as you're incorrect in your town hunting, you lose.
Especially for me because I'm very adamant in my choices.

In post 625, Aj The Epic wrote:Luna (and catboi if you have opinions on choof/banana), can you just list your town reads?
We could probably PoE right now
, I think (unless choof/banana don't have strong reads by you).

Because if we're looking specifically performer/faq_2/wicked (and verdith, but you're town reading him?) and you have an opinion on banana/choof, then it's time to start pressing some of these reads and maybe even finalize a lynch after deli throws his thoughts in. The posting is slowing down too much for my liking, so I'd like to get everyone on the same page, get a few cases/comparisons and go to N1 to get some flips.

There's some sort of cogdis in here or am i going crazy.

I would say it's correct there's cogdis there.

Can you get the list of the relevant reads at the time of each posts?

There's likely some read that changed to a way he liked?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

From what i recall he was scumreading me on the first one because of my playstyle, in the 2nd he was townreading me, not sure of other read changes other than the fact that at that point we were both scumreading performer (2nd post)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Titus »

That needs a deeper look but I am not in the state to do that and I hate reading on subbing in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

First one: I had scum reads on Luna and a town lean on Choof. We were at page 10 and Choof/Banana were having their huge argument.

Second, I had town reads on catboi, luna as confirmed, tallah as probable. I had scum reads on Performer, Fa_q2, Verdith. If I'm not mistaken, IaI wasn't relevant yet so I had no read on him. I wanted Luna's opinion on Choof/Banana because I wasn't sure what to think of them. I had them both as probable TvT largely making a mess of things but both reads had fallen off. And Veegee had started posting so he was someone who just came off as standard VI.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

My thing is, if you think Townhunting and PoE has game losing potential if im wrong about a townread, why did you want a PoE later?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Because you had started to look for scum and I was simply going to play antagonist to any reads and make sure nothing got by I didn't like. Once it was fairly apparent it was a playstyle clash as opposed to super hard appeasement, I decided to try and work with it even it's just me going through and making sure you don't let scum into that town read.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Titus »

What read did he think you were wrong on Luna?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 920, Aj The Epic wrote:even it's just me going through and making sure you don't let scum into that town read.

what.
Really what.
So apparently my opinion of who's town and who's scum is worthless if you don't share that same opinion?
You are the one that decides who's scum among my townreads?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Have I played that way towards you? I've made sure I agree with it and I'm making sure there's nothing in your read list I don't like.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 921, Titus wrote:What read did he think you were wrong on Luna?

I don't think he engaged me into my reads that i remember, just onto the fact that i was townreading my attackers and called it appeasing.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”