thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:35 am

Post by thinktank »

/confirm
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:07 am

Post by thinktank »

vote: Setael
for voting for me.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:50 am

Post by thinktank »

Ryan, why did you vote for Fernando considering that Deathsauce seems to have some reason which he is voting for you. Little bit odd that Deathsauce voted for you, yet you didn't even address that fact but voted for Fernando, who was voting to get lnyched the person who was voting to get you lynched. Seems like counterintuitive logic doesnt it?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:54 am

Post by thinktank »

Woops, i confused chocolate attack with death sauce. Please ignore the last part of my post. But id still like to know why you didnt respond to a lynch vote?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:52 am

Post by thinktank »

MoS seems suspicious to me. He does not post for a while, then posts only when under the pressure vote and even then his posts say almost nothin except for the fact that hes voting ryan. Seems like lurker behaviour. I understand that Tyler J had similar behaviour but he atleast had a counter argument against the bandwagon.Why did you vote for Ryan, MoS?

FoS: Mastermind of Sin
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:35 am

Post by thinktank »

On the one hand, we have a mafia tactic to lurk, but on the other hand its a mafia tactic to hunt lurkers which seems to have divided in to the two voting wagons and im not completely sure which way to go considering both seem to pose interesting aruments.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by thinktank »

lurkers vs lurker hunting wagon. interesting debate. I doubt mafia would lurk because its pretty obvious so currently the lurker hunting does seem like a scum tactic. However im not convinced as of yet, so im gonna be a bit conservative and wait till things develop a bit further till i make up my mind.,

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:36 am

Post by thinktank »

TylerJ wrote:Fernando doesn't seem suspicious but those who jumped on him do.

It seems that Mafia is rather experienced because they have yet to make a noticeable mistakes. I looked through all of the posts, but nothing has popped up yet.
not necessarily. The assumption that they have yet to make mistakes is based on your conclusion that their playing logically and are also experienced. That doesnt necessarily have to be true. They could just as easily new and playing erraticly. I' think a closer look at the two current camps is necessary at the moment.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:48 am

Post by thinktank »

thinktank wrote:
TylerJ wrote:Fernando doesn't seem suspicious but those who jumped on him do.

It seems that Mafia is rather experienced because they have yet to make a noticeable mistakes. I looked through all of the posts, but nothing has popped up yet.
not necessarily. The assumption that they have yet to make mistakes is based on your conclusion that their playing logically and are also experienced. That doesnt necessarily have to be true. They could just as easily new and playing erraticly. I' think a closer look at the two current camps is necessary at the moment.
Well therefore in response to MoS. refer back to my post from before. Therefore we shouldnt necessarily be looking for logical, complex plays. Perhaps we're overlooking plays which we think are so unbelievably simple that it is fooling us townies.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:32 am

Post by thinktank »

I'm glad to see this game is going somewhere /end sarcasm. For the last week, we've just been going in a circle...accusations followed by justification followed by accusations at the opposite party..

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:59 pm

Post by thinktank »

glad to see this game is going somewhere...

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:46 am

Post by thinktank »

well, if it helps add to the argument im not less suspicious of any of you even after all these posts.. no one stands out as truly town or truly scummy, just a few people seem equally scummy :( but too many..
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:40 am

Post by thinktank »

unvote: Setael

Way past random voting stage. I think we have our fair share of aggressive players. At this point I'm equally suspicious of everyone.. Whenever a player seems to make an accusation, it gets responded to with more agresive accusations, and all the while no real information is being extracted. 7 pages and all the votes seem to be on different wagons.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:07 pm

Post by thinktank »

MoS makes a good argument vs Ryan. At this point Ryan and Fernando seem the most scummy. Ryan, especially because of the last post, you seem somewhat desperate to point fingers and I don't think that argument was well laid out.
What does everyone else think?

FoS: Ryan
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:58 am

Post by thinktank »

Fernando hasnt posted anything in like 5 days,

vote: Fernando

pressure votes always get the discussion started. And in response to MoS about people not doing much, there was the one argument which i agreed with you on about Ryan but besides this game has been a lot of fingerpointing back and forth.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:18 am

Post by thinktank »

Wouldn't scum also claim to be town because they want to win? So what good is claiming town if everybody can do the same thing? and u can't pick out rolefishing out for a townie role because isnt that what all players except scum try to do for the entirety of the game? I think we need to get Fernando replaced

unvote
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:54 pm

Post by thinktank »

whats the vote count now?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by thinktank »

I think both Mr.Pigg and Fernando need to be replaced before we finish this day because they havent posted in a while. We don't have sufficient information on their roles to conclude anything safely as of yet, for all we know both of them could be mafia.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:56 am

Post by thinktank »

Claiming townie has no weight what so ever and i ask that we ignore that as evidence to or not to lynch someone because it is in EVERYONE's best interest to claim townie and there's no way to prove it.

This has been a failry long day, almost 230 posts and we're still no closer to lynch cause two out of the 9 players are completely inactive and a couple others arent really active or voicing either. We need to get replacements ASAP so that we can get good information before we vote. I know ryan is a lynch-2 so please dont hammer until we get new players or the old players become active.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:50 am

Post by thinktank »

It is true that scum tend to stay slightly under the raday than those who stick out however this isn't true most of the time and we cant use this logic whe deciding to lynch. We lynch based on evidence. An example of this would another game which i was in Game 454, i believe someone else refrenced to it. I understand that it is a newbie game but the mere fact that the scum was so visible to everyone was the reason i decided not to vote for that player and that player turned out to be scum.

As for predicting scum players, im going to hold of as Vampyrus is still new in this game, so more analysis is needed for me decide that. Also another player is to be replaced so at this point is not a viable option imo. We need to hear more from the new players to this game.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:51 pm

Post by thinktank »

so what's the votecount?
People seem to be switching votes or casting new ones , hard to keep track. Atleast now we can get the game going considering we have all active players.

I not not sure if i should be suspicious of Ryan or not. he's quite aggressove and gets defensive really fast, but i dont think that's enough reason to lynch him. People are now voting Tyler, whats the core argument against Tyler?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by thinktank »

seems like a lot of long posts today...Setael makes a good counter argument against voting her, which is narrowing the barrel down significantly.
In my mind i was thinking, Ryan Setael or Tyler. Setael seems to have made good counter arguments against pretty much everything that was said. Ryan seems less and less likely as the game seems to progress and I don't buy the Ryan's claim about Role hunting.

Please fill me in on my lapse of logic because im fairly new to this but doesnt every one rolehunt in this game, isnt that the point? to find out which player's roles are scum? so how can u hold that against someone?

Back to my original statement, out of the three Tyler is in the lead because he was quick to hammer. However having said that, thats not nearly enough to lynch someone. More importantly, someone please tell me what the fault with my logic about rolehunting is?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:37 pm

Post by thinktank »

I'm sry if me asking for vote counts seems scummy, but I just want to see what everybody's actions are at the current time because in the last few days this game seems to have picked up and wagons seem to be changing, originally was against ryan but then against Setael and Tyler, and now Tyler?

The only reason which i see which makes tyler a bit more suspicious than others is a quick hammer, but i dont see how rolehunting is scummy. Im fairly new to this game so could please explain why rolehunting is scummy? isn't the point of the game to find other people's roles essentially? Do you mean he was pushing for a like a power role claim? because it didnt seem like that to me.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:39 pm

Post by thinktank »

Woops, sry for posting essentially the same post twice, the last part of my post is essentially the end of post of 298, i dont know what i was thinking, its early...sy about that

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:59 am

Post by thinktank »

I thought i was clear in my last post, guess i wasnt. At this point Tyler seems the most suspicious due to his quick hammer earlier in the game. Im not entirely comvinced that he was rolehunting but it does look bad for him. I was suspicious of Setael but her post countering any attacks has made me quite less suspicious of Setael. Besides that no one really seems too scummy, Ryan's style is just the way it is and theres nothing to hold against him besides heavy counterattacks, correct me if im wrong.
So at this point in time i am most suspicious of Tyler but there does not seem enough on him to lynch ( quick hammer and possible role hunting).

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:20 am

Post by thinktank »

ChocolateAttack wrote:
FeRnAnDo wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Mastermind of Sin

FoS: tylerj

Let's make those guys talk.
Lol! im with you. I though about this but i didn't though that u was a step a head of me.

Unvote: FeRnAnDo

Vote: Tylerj
ChocolateAttack wrote:
unvote: Setael

Vote: MastermindofSin

my reason is above, i type the wrong name. lol!
I understand that we criticized Tyler for his quick hammer on Fernando but CA also has been jumping wagons, he jumped on a wagon just as quickly as Tyler did. Also he has not posted much relevant content to give enough feedback on him. I would like to hear why he jumped wagons . I understand that he has midterms so it may be a few days before we hear from him.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:35 pm

Post by thinktank »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Because you're being a flaming douchebag.
lol not to be offensive but anyone else see the irony in that statement?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by thinktank »

I read thread everyday however i dont always have something useful to add. This game is getting repetitive , we're in post 368 and its still game 1 and we're still no closer to a lynch. I agree that a vote count is necessaryand something needs to be done to change the flow of this game because it is going nowhere, for example getting all the other players to voice their opinions. I think at this point it does not seem like ryan is a wagon anymore, correct me if im wrong. Tyler is coming under heavy fire for the hammer and CA also seems "wishy washy". At this point CA and tyler seem the most suspicious however the evidence against them isnt very much. I would like to hear someone besides Mos and Ryan take a stance, if you're not ready to vote thats fine but pls inform of who you think is suspicious and why so we can more evidence to lynch because this logic circle is getting all too repetitive.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by thinktank »

I have already stated what I feel has been useful. There is no reason for me to keep repeating myself and become redundant, everyone can read. Tyler, Mos and Ryan have been engaged in a cyclical logic spin for the last many days, i fail to see what new information i could have contributed other than the statement i made in your defense that i felt your quick hammer was not enough for a lynch. Lurking implies that i am staying beneath the radar, however i have voiced my opinions clearly and stated my suspicions. I fail to see that as lurking.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by thinktank »

ryan wrote:Ok if TylerJ is a newbie WHO are the scum?
I'm assuming you're being sarcastc because of the caps (pls dont everyone give me a DUH response). If Tyler isn't scum there is the odd chance that Tyler and Mos are scum as some one brought up cause MoS attacked ryan pretty hard and now seems to have backed off but thats hardly convicting evidence, more speculation. Chocolate attack could be scum, btw i realize you gave reason for switching vote but my point was that you've switched votes like 2 or 3 times and at times they wre almost as quick as Tyler's hammer. So if we're gonna condemn Tyler for his hammer, then isnt just as logical to be suspicious of chocolate attack?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:19 am

Post by thinktank »

ok im sry. I hadnt realized i used the word incorrectly, i believed hammer referred to someone who quickvotes someone. A while ago someone wagoned Fernando and i believe Tyler was very quick to follow suit. That is what i thought your condition was for wagoning him. Sry i misued the term.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by thinktank »

i need to work on my communcation skills.... i mean because Tyler was so quick to vote for Fernando is why i believed Mos and Ryan were wagoning Tyler.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by thinktank »

I agree that everyone needs to talk more but lurking DOES NOT mean that someone is scum. the better scum players don't lurk because its TOO easy to hit lurkers. perhaphs MoS has a point about Jdodge s style from other games but there is no way im voting for someone purely because the fact that they're lurking. If they dont talk for a while get em prodded and then replaced. Pressure votes are always good but please don't vote people purely for lurking. I believe it was said earlier in this game day that lurker hunting is more pro scum then it is town because scum will use lurker hunting as a tactic.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:23 am

Post by thinktank »

In regards to Setael:
I agree that it is fair to say that i am passive, you are right in your assertion that i have not been aggressivel scum hunting as say perhaps Mos and Ryan have however that is not the only way to help town. I have questioned those who i felt were suspicoous for whatever reasons, quick votes etc however I am not so quick to vote because I require more evidence to vote. Contentless? how so? I have stated my suspicions of players and questioned why others were voting for the people they did and analyze their logic. For example, if you read i asked why was Tyler under fire and stated my suspicion that under the current logic he was not scum, that is essentially the same as pointing out scum. I have been patient, and you can not condemn me for asking people to hold their votes till the then replacements got active because it is in the best interest of the town to gather as much evidence as possible and then make an informed choice.

My suspicions hold true as Tyler does not seem to be a major wagon anymore. As of my opinions on Jdodge , i think he could have handled his responses more tastefully and his logic does not seem convincing enough for a defense for lurking. However, MoS's claim to prove that he was lurking is also somewhat weak because as he admitted he cant prove it without linking. Time will tell if we gain evidence but more questions need to be asked.

Jdodge, besides the fact that the finger on you is based on lurking which we can neither completely prove nor can you completely disprove, who do you think is suspicous and why?

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:42 am

Post by thinktank »

Let content from other games stay in other games, we can not lynch based on info from other games.
JDodge, i don't think secrecy at this point is a good move for you....what theory are you testing?
You have not accurately defended yourself from any accusations but just given aggrssive responses which have led nowhere. BTW as my first statement says, you cant prove your innocence or your guilt based on information from other games. Lurking is lurking and showing up when people catch you for lurking does not seem coincidental. Lurking by itself isnt enough to lynch but you've given no real justification, defense or speculation.

FoS: JDodge

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:39 pm

Post by thinktank »

FYI. You can't use your playstyle to prove your townyness so i dont understand the reason behind your line of questioning. Yes, Ryan said he feels that your playstyle is scummy but that does not carry weight by itself unless he has specific reasons to support it. You can not say that because you seem to play "scummy" in all games it proves you are town. please answer the questions raised against you about matter such as your "theory" for lurking and id appreciate it if you could be a little less hostile with your comments, thanks.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:08 am

Post by thinktank »

Because his playstyle is "scummy" can not be your reason for lynching JDodge, it can neither prove him guilty nor innocent. While JDodge has not completely cast suspicion of himself, he has lifted some of the load towards you Ryan. I find it scummy that you are willing to lynch him based on the current evidence because even the thought that JDodge could be town would keep me from voting from him, but you claim that because he is not helping town necessarily, he is as good as scum? Sorry, i completely disagree with that theory, because someone maybe a laibility does NOT necessarily mean they're scum and thats what we're trying to do.

Tyler: It doesnt help that you answered questions for Ryan and told him to specifically hold of on answering questions. What was the point? the two of you were attacking each other before and now you come to his aid? doesnt add up. unless perhaps the two of you are scum pair and you attacked each other to cast suspicion of yourself in the late game.. just a hypothetical.

BTW what happened to vampyrusdogg? havent heard from him in a while? Perhaps he needs to be prodded?

FoS: Ryan and TylerJ
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:32 am

Post by thinktank »

vampyrusddg wrote:Well at the moment it looks like neither me nor Setael would hammer Jdodge, which leaves Thinktank and MoS, would either of you be willing to hammer? If you are then it's time for Jdodge to claim, if not lets move the discussion on, we're starting to get stale.
Im sorry but this post smells of scummyness. Perhaps you didn't choose your words carefully but "willing to hammer". I'm sorry but no, I hate to disappoint but im not going to hammer someone based on lurking and bread crumb hints. I'm not sure why but you seem to be pushing his wagon subtely , "willing to hammer" asking for the hammer vote, which if JDodge is innocent would then allow scum to target me or MoS next game day for hammering on insufficient a case.

Secondly, "time for JDodge to claim", seems like your pushing for a claim from JDodge or threatening a lynch which also seems very scummy with the "if not" adding subtelty to your push.

Perhaps you didnt explain yourself or perhaps i caught something. Please correct my logic if you see a flaw.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:32 am

Post by thinktank »

Woops almosr forgot.

FoS: Vampyrusddg
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by thinktank »

Vampyrus, i dont think you provided enough of an explanation for your scummy post earlier, and i would like to hear your explanation please.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:33 am

Post by thinktank »

Ryan does not seem like a good vote for today. He was pushing the JDodge wagon WAY too hard if he were scum, unless he was incompetent, which he is not, or incredibly sneaky which seems unreasonable.

Deathsauce you said that Ryan was your main target for this day? I don't agree with that for the reason stated above. Who do you think is the scum pair and why?

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:02 am

Post by thinktank »

I agree. I called Vampy on what i saw as a very scummy post but he sort of replied but the answer was neither here nor there so im still waiting on that. He hasnt posted in a while, and the last time he admitted to lurking so that worries me.
Tyler: It is not surprising that JDodge was town. I admit his playstyle was annoying and he was definetly not helping doing anything. Ryan felt like that was a good enough reason to get rid of him and see if he was, i completely disagree with his philosophy, i wouldnt have voted for jdodge based on the evidence given but whats done is done.

Deathsauce, you said you are suspicious of many people to narrow it down. fair enough, so could you please state who you are suspicious of and why?

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by thinktank »

Deathsauce, you dont necessarily believe that setael are and CA are or arent scum. You must believe one or the other. Why would you have any reason to vote either of them and why wouldnt you? whats keeping you on the fence?

Vampy: Who are you suspicious of and who arent you suspicious of and why?

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:04 am

Post by thinktank »

It is highly unlikely that both setael and DS are scum for the similar reasons to why ryan is probably not scum. They're pushing too hard against each other to try and distance themselves.

MoS, Ryan,: what are your opinions on the two of them?

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by thinktank »

In response to MoS:
you are a player in this game so id like to know what your opinions are on setael and deathsauce. you were quite vocal during day one but not so much day two and you made some interesting arguments . Same with ryan. Which is why im asking. so who do you find suspicious?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:11 am

Post by thinktank »

Alright, this day has gone on for a lengthy amount of time and i think we have a fair bit of info on each player and the wagons and accusations so this seems like a good time to end this day. (sry for bold but my next point should not be missed for anyone skimming)

I am the cop. Deathsauce is scum!

Vote: Deathsauce
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:45 am

Post by thinktank »

DeathSauce wrote:MoS still has his vote on you Setael, he is not so stupid as to blindly follow scum claiming to be cop. The number of people willing to accept a lie in this game based on hunting lies would be funny if it wasn't my head on the block.

Anyway, if I do get lynched you will have your answer tonight and can lynch thinktank tomorrow.
Your logic makes no sense. I wasn't being targeted much this day, there was no pressure for me to make a claim when i did. Scum claim when they're about to be lynched, was i about to be lynched when i claimed? No. There is no support for your claim that i am I am scum claiming cop. What would i have to gain? put myself in the spotlight under no pressure to lynch someone who was already under fire from a couple of players?

I'm a little more suspicious of Ryan now because Deathsauce is pushing for a ryan lynch out of nowhere. Maybe hes trying to distance himself from ryan or is it just a random move to confuse everyone, im really not sure
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:13 pm

Post by thinktank »

DeathSauce wrote:Wow, way to go thinktank. I think I was doing a pretty good job of twisting suspicion back onto Setael, but you decided to throw me under the bus. You could have at least given me a couple more days to work at it.

Anyway,
Game Over
, thinktank is my scum"buddy" who I guess decided I was going to go down. Two can play that game.
LOL Deathsauce LOL. You would have to be thicker than thick to believe that I am your scum buddy. Atleast you've admitted your scum and only strengthened my claim as the cop. Your logic is while hilarious quite unsupported, when i claimed cop setael was the only one actually voting for you, IF i was scum, i would have been the worst scum player EVER to give you up when you had ONE VOTE on you. not only would i be the worst player ever, so would you! no one gives up their scum buddy before they get lynched, and your too competent of a player to be so amateurish.

Anyways, Deathsauce has admitted to being scum. End this day now...
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:45 pm

Post by thinktank »

No. Doc claiming would be the stupidest possible move at this point, there is no point what so ever. I agree with your statement MoS. I did not find scum, i found an innocent but im not going to reveal this till later. Lets see how events unfold and maye my revelation can break htis game wide open.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by thinktank »

Alright, so i got a townie. Please DON'T RUSH THE NO LYNCH it is probably the best play but i need to see who is likely scum. No im not gonna reveal my visions yet, so please don't rush the vote like last time.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:15 pm

Post by thinktank »

Well, i know the identity of possibly two townies. Was MoS one of visions? only in due time. In the meanwhile, since theres one more mafia who does everyone think is mafia. Based on accusations and logic i should get a good idea of whos mafia. Scum doesnt know who i know as town so it'll be interesting to see how this plays out. If we rush this then i dont get as much info out of it. thanks for the unvote.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by thinktank »

No one has to believe my claim, although logically, it would be stupid to question it considering the circumstances. Regardless, before the day is over im possibly clearing two people depending if MoS was one of my visions or not. Ryan, Im gonna hold off till i reveal the name (s), cause this game could possibly be over this day.

ryan: why do u think Tyler and Andycya to b your top two suspects? What kind o things are becoming clar once again?

ibeasha, i havent heard anything from you at all yet, what are your thoughts on the matter?

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by thinktank »

Alright fine. No lynch it is then, so before this goes underway quickly, i might as well tell you who is safe. MoS was not one of my visions.

[/b] Tyler J is town
Vampyrusdog/andycyca is town
[/b]

this game should be over cause we have two confirmed townies.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by thinktank »

Tyler J is town
Vampyrusdog/andycyca is town

sry for n00bness with bold...
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by thinktank »

this game should essentially be over. we have two cleared townies and one scum, one doctor..go for the no lynch now, and we can put a nail in the casket. its already over unless something completely unexpected happens, so you know..if the last mafia wants to come out now, thatd be awesome, save ourselves some time :)
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:40 am

Post by thinktank »

hey everyone, sry havent been able to post sooner. school stuff got in the way. anyways im sry to say i got another townie..

Ryan is Town

At this point we might as well start voting people off, we have 3 clears and a cop..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”