Mini #111: Sonic Heroes Mafia (The fighting's over...)

Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri May 21, 2004 10:26 am

Post by Mojo »

I didn't really understand if this role is a pro-town or against the town...

anyway...
Random Vote: Prince Kael
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Fri May 21, 2004 9:14 pm

Post by Mojo »

Maybe the mafia godfather had a night a protection, and Knuckles was able to kill him he would remove this protection.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sun May 23, 2004 8:58 pm

Post by Mojo »

which one of these are the bad guys in the game? the ones that sonic fights?
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Mon May 24, 2004 8:57 pm

Post by Mojo »

so why are we still on that? he's dead, end of discussion.
warpdragon wrote: Also, we have egg as mafia, and then metal sonic probably
how can you be so sure that egg is the mafia? Norinel could just have taken some other group to be mafia, and egg as a serial killer.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Thu May 27, 2004 6:44 am

Post by Mojo »

that's why we're doing a random
bandwagon[/i], not a lynch. we'll see what he has to say, and continue from there.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Thu May 27, 2004 10:48 am

Post by Mojo »

I think mathcam posted in the V/L thread that he wouldn't be able to post much this week.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Thu May 27, 2004 8:49 pm

Post by Mojo »

because then he'll have to defend himself, probably with a role claim, and then we'll have something to discuss about.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #7) » Mon May 31, 2004 6:06 am

Post by Mojo »

his role name wouldn't give us anything because someone published a page with all the sonic characters so he could just pick one of them.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Mon May 31, 2004 6:25 am

Post by Mojo »

But I'm not sure it'll be a wise idea for someone to come out as a pro town this early in the game. And that's why I'm not sure that someone will call him on, if he's lying that is.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Mon May 31, 2004 9:14 am

Post by Mojo »

but he could just claim his real role name, and we can't know if he's pro or agains the town, because we know that only Eggman and Robotnick are defenitly against the town right?
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:16 pm

Post by Mojo »

I have a question to dragonmaster.
Did you need to make a night choice in order to escape from Eggman? or did you already blocked someone last night?
Because it seems weird that you get a role that begins as an evil charecter and needs to make night choice in order to become pro-town.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:40 am

Post by Mojo »

I guess I'll just claim now and save you the trouble of keep voting me.
I'm a tails, a one time doc. I didn't kidnapp anybody, and I didn't target anyone last night.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:02 am

Post by Mojo »

oops :oops:
I'm tails, not a tails.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:07 am

Post by Mojo »

Maverick, yes, I can protect only once throughtout the game.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:07 am

Post by Mojo »

you could be lying about your escape.
I never played the game but people here said the Creamy was a sidekick of Robotnik / Eggman. And that might make you an evil charecter.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:07 pm

Post by Mojo »

you guys are going to lynch me over what?
Because I made a mistake in the post and wrote
a
tails, and not just tails.
Because I claimed a role that is hard to verify, but tell me, is there a role claim that is easy to verify? let's take Dragonmaster's claim for instance, can you verify his claim, because I don't see how.
And my favorite, because I claimed before I had pressure on me. It wouldn't have mattered if I waited untill I had 4 votes on me, because it would have happed anyway, and then I would still claim tails, because that's who I am.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:07 am

Post by Mojo »

cops are very easy to verify, because a scum claiming cop couldn't just tell you innocent every day right. And roleblockers I agree that they are easy to verify.

I don't know what else to say, if you guys don't believe me just go ahead and cut my tails off.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:57 pm

Post by Mojo »

Princess Kael wrote: There is the possibility that he is lying and he is a cop
Why would I lie if I were a cop, and by saying that I'm a doc, it doesn't even make sense because either way scum will want me dead.
and I was voting for Kael all day just because I didn't unvote, I didn't try to start a bandwagon.
Prince Kael wrote: Well those random bandwagons are only a way to get people to role claim which is very usefull in this game
Yes, for scum, so they know who to kill at night.
I'm going to leave my vote on Kael for now because I start to suspect him too.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:27 am

Post by Mojo »

No offence to Prince Kael, but I don't think he's that sophisticated. I don't think he went to the site, checked Espio's power, and made up a role based on that.
In addition, it says in the site that team chaotix are kinda the good guys, from what I saw, so I don't think he's scum.
Unvote: Prince Kael
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:45 am

Post by Mojo »

mlaker wrote: If the mod were to leave out some characters Team Chaotix would be pretty easy because they were only in one failed Sonic game, then came back in Sonic Heroes as a team.
We know that Kael's role name is really Espio (from what Nanook has told us), so he wasn't left out.
I said that for my opinion Kael isn't sophisticated enough to do it because he is new to the game. But also, his claim sounds pretty reasonable to me because Espio can become invisible, and I don't see how that kind of a role become an evil one, and according to the site, Chaotix are the good guys, so I don't think he's a part of an evil group.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:17 am

Post by Mojo »

Kael, did you use your ability last night in order to protect yourself from a night kill? because that might explain the no kill last night.
I didn't use my ability last night so it can't be that.

About Rouge. The site says that he is from team dark, which might say that he's evil, but it's not a sure thing because we don't know if we have Eggman or other major villans as the real bad guys here.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:24 pm

Post by Mojo »

I'm going to
Vote: Nanookthewolf

Nanook has the ability to find a rolename and his ability, hardly an ability which is pro-town, for my opinion, because knowing the rolename and ability is much more useful to the mafia.
Now, Mathcam is a cop who finds innocent or guilty resaults, an ability which is pro-town in every aspect. So from this I think that Nanook is a better target for a lynch.

And another thing. Nanook found mathcam's role name, and this doesn't automatically means that mathcam is scum. And lets say we do lynch mathcam, and he turns out town, it doesn't mean that Nanook is scum, because Nanook finds rolenames, not guilty/innocent. And that's why lynching Mathcam won't give us a lot of information as you hope.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:29 am

Post by Mojo »

I don't know if Mathcam is telling the truth or not but I know that lynching mlaker will be much more efficient, for 2 reasons:

1) After lynching mlaker we know what sanity Mathcam is.
2) We don't risk losing a cop and gaining the same information if lynching mlaker.

these 2 reasons are nothing if Mathcam is not the cop, but I choose to believe him
because
he came out early when there was no presure on him.

that's why I'm going to
unvote:NanookTheWolf, vote:mlaker
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:18 pm

Post by Mojo »

If Metal Sonic is a sk, it means that we have 2 killing groups.
It also means that we have at least 2 roleblockers/doctors because there was no kill on night 2, and I know I didn't use my ability and so does Prince Kael.
and if we summerize the claims we have so far:

Mathcam - Rouge (cop)
Mojo - tails (one time doctor)
Jadesmar (Prince Kael) - Espio (self-protector, can use his ability twice)
DragonMaster - creamy (roleblocker)
mlaker - sonic (Kind of FBI investigator)
NanookTheWolf - Vector (can get a rolename and description)

and If I believe to all of these claims, so out of the 5 left who hasn't claimed yet there is a metal sonic, a doctor/roleblocker, and 2/3 mafia (and in the case of 2, another pro-town role).

DragonMaster, who did you block last night, maybe it'll give us some usefull information.
And I'm going to
unvote:mlaker
untill dragonmaster says who he blocked last night.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:59 am

Post by Mojo »

I think metal sonic is part of team dark.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”