Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9650 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"He's a Gem, and Gems don't really grow up. I mean, I've known the Gems since I was 22, and they never change! They just are what they are."
-Greg,
Steven's Birthday
VOTECOUNT 5.03

TheWayItEnds (3):
Farside22, Kraskaeaque, mastin2
Farside22 (2):
ReasonablyRational, Almost50
Creature (1):
MagnaofIllusion
TheFuzzyLogic99 (1):
Shadow_Step

Not Voting (6):
Shiro, grapes, Thefuzzylogic99, Creature, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-04 10:00:00)

The Current Stress is -2:

Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9651 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 9569, TheWayItEnds wrote:Hey mastin how many wins with town factions could share role pms in gistou?
Uh, all except the undead risen slaves, actually.
The individual undead (never seen), individual vampires (never seen), and individual nosferatu (which DID quote their role PMs!) all had the ability to share PMs.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9652 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Hey everybody: Vote farside. She's as manipulative as Hilary and as bad as Trump (but she probably has a better haircut, so there's that.)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9653 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 9643, Reasonably Rational wrote:That's mainly directed at you mastin2.
I've made my stance clear on matters such as this before:
I do not make actions I regret, regardless of the outcome.

If I was going to remove my vote just because the lynch could happen, I wouldn't have cast it in the first place.
Admittedly, he is not a strong scumread. More circumstantially a scumread, off of his strategic posting ever since the result.
But I still maintain farside as town. I also maintain the gems as town.
Thus, my theoretical lynch pool does consist of Shadow_Step/Shiro/kraskaesque/TFL/Creature/TWIE.
I maintain a townread on TFL.
So that leaves S_S/Shiro/kraska/Creature/TWIE.

Creature's power has been known to be since the beginning of day one. (Read the message. Look at the playerlist's numbers. Titus + KTS/MoI + S_S = Creature's number.) I've been townreading it, but not to the point where I'd fight the lynch there. If you want to, go ahead, won't find me resisting. Probably wouldn't personally join, though that wouldn't stop you from getting a lynch and if push came to shove and the options were no lynch or Creature lynch, I'd lynch Creature.

Shadow_step I go back and forth on. Right now, he's not my top priority.

Shiro is someone I quite frankly wanted dead ages ago. It was other people mechanically claiming Shiro to be town that made me write Shiro off, but since that time, Shiro has gone from "major scumread" to "in POE pool but otherwise null". Not from anything Shiro's done, mind you. I just had the read shift to a natural default state of not caring.

TWIE is a useful lynch regardless of his alignment. It confirms a few facts if he's town. It is a scum lynch if he's scum. His attitude has done nothing to make me think he was town, and I do know he can do better. Being a lategame player is no excuse for...
this

My top lynch choice remains, and continues to be, kraskaesque. But I'm not going to fight for it. At all. I have zero interest in pursuing that losing battle. I don't have the energy for it anymore. kraskaesque has been my top scumread for days, but I've always settled elsewhere. And will continue to settle elsewhere.

Given this pool: I don't hold any reason to not vote.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9654 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 9648, Almost50 wrote:With all due respect, you already had it your way with Snarky and were proven wrong. Can you please let us have it someone else's way this time around, for the good sportsmanship spirit and all??
It is precisely because I am a good sportswoman that I am resisting the farside lynch.

If I were to display poor sportsmanship, I would vote farside out of spite, both at her actions...AND at RR/Titus. Because I'm that sure she's NOT flipping scum. And seeing the reactions of people TO her not flipping scum would be glorious. It'd feel so good to do, to get the toxic element cleared from the game once and for all, while also firmly planting my foot and saying, "I told you so."

But because I'm above poor sportsmanship, I'm NOT going to do that. I'm going to continue hunting for those who are scumbags by role, not play.
My academy.
Agnigi
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9655 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Mastin. I am absolutely convinced that Farside is scum. I laid out the case and she has refused at any time to engage with it or to engage with any meaningful game solving. She just shitposts against whomever is pushing her and literally does nothing else.

We need to work together to get this done. Pick an order. If you want Kraska first, then let's do it. I think Kraska makes way more sense as town given her play yesterday and today and given the abilities she had and used to save us from being stuck with a no lynch today; however, I've been mechanically fooled before (See: Steven Universe). If you're sure, then step up and let's do it because you're the only conftown as far as we're concerned.

Also: I know you have a mind for setups. You should really re-consider blindly believing that the gems are "town" because you know for a fact that they are a separate alignment and you know that their win condition is hidden. You also now have a claim that tells you someone can investigate to find out more about them. Furthermore, if you have been paying attention you should have already concluded that if the gems really are basically just town with another label, then we started the game with at least SEVEN slots who weren't ever going to be mislynch candidates, which is absurd.

Take what you know and evaluate it from a mechanical setup perspective. I don't particularly care if you end up in the same place as we have ... just that you re-evaluate your "Gems = town" stance, because I think you've just been holding onto it since the beginning and there's a pile of reasons that contradict it.

And before someone takes umbridge: I'm not saying the gems are scum. I
am
saying that what we KNOW and what they've told us don't add up.

~Drixx

P.S. - One of the things Titus wanted most was for us to get you involved and to get you to shake up and re-evaluate. What good are you as conftown if you won't lead? We could really use your help. Please just think about things. Also I just want to make sure: if we were to ally, you can't talk to us but we could talk to you? So we could just infodump to you? If that is the case, is that something you're open to? We've got some info I'm almost certain you don't because you're saying things you wouldn't say if you did.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9656 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:43 pm

In post 9654, mastin2 wrote:I'm going to continue hunting for those who are scumbags by role, not play.
Same question I posed to MoI earlier: What rational reason is there to arrive at the conclusion that Farside is town?

~Drixx
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9657 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I think far is 3rd party however right now but I am scared as anything by her play. All it takes is for her to pile up votes on town at the wrong time and put us at lylo, This is more dangerous for town than scum. I trying to think of a good reason to keep her alive.
Not sure if this would be a policy lynch or not as I see it as possibly lynching a dangerous third party element.

vote Far
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9658 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:54 pm

Claims

FuzzyLogic99= Watermelon Steven
RR- Ronaldo
Far- Kevin
Kras Mayor Dewy?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9659 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:56 pm

Forgot

Mastin- Centipettle
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9660 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:56 pm

Forgot

Mastin- Centipettle
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9661 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I will be on vacation and have limited access from Thursday, the 27th, to Tuesday, the 2nd.
During this time, I will try to check in at least once a day on my laptop.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9662 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Actually, Fuzzy .. I don't care who you are (flavour) as much as I care about your ROLE.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9663 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:35 pm

Yeah I know that flavor is pretty pointless

I am not going to tell you my ability...... I don't trust you, I will out my ability when the time is right. Please don't role fish
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9664 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by grapes »

Creature, what was the priority of the event you used when snarky should have blocked you?
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9665 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by kraskaesque »

vla for 3 days
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9666 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by grapes »

Bored so I'm gonna read from daystart like two Days ago and just post stuff. And then probably make a vote. Sorry again for being almost completely not here for a minute holy fuck this game is hard to parse.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:I'll patiently wait for whatever answer you might produce but I'll be clear - I don't give a rats ass if you like how the Gems are using the ability to stall immediate death for certain players.
What do you mean by this?
mastin2 wrote:When I said traitor, I didn't mean role. I meant, mole. Double-agent. Groupscum with a fakeclaim within the group. Whatever you want to call it.
If we're dealing with something like that. It's probs random. Would they have any associations with threats to earth?
farside22 wrote:Because currently the desire to lynch twie is based on the hypothetically dgb got info from twie as scum.

Again all hypothetically and the only one agreeing with this idea is rr.

Also and this is final.
I refuse with every fiber of my being to follow this 3 fucking game day tunnel that is down right getting ridiculous.
I've almost reached the point were I almost want to support my own lynch to be done with this day after fucking day bs attitude that only is far is scum and everyone else is wrong.
I'll be so dissapointed if TWIE and DGB rolled scum together in this game and did some blatantly bad idea shit like that.
I wanna say farside would make this post as scum but it's null because -getting tunneled by titus for days- would make me wanna die as well I'd imagine.
Almost50 wrote:Got it. But Shiro is still Town. Yes?
Somebody somewhere said something about you being lock-town on shiro for some reason. Why are you asking this here and what's your read on shiro?
Titus wrote:Let's be frank here. TWIE's claim means shit. You would need an explanation for why and how Grapes survived given he's not a bulletproof. That's directly trying to sell you Farside town, but let's say you followed this line of hogwash TWIE sold to it's conclusion, you would have a totally necessary different scumread.
LOL TWIE why did you shoot me?
mastin2 wrote:Yes. Exactly. Still sorting. Not town.

Skybird did not know the crystal gems in all likelihood. (Which actually makes me feel much better about them actually.)
Why does that make you feel better about them?

--

I'm on page 360ish and it's making me wanna try some VCA because I don't know whether mastin or titus was more on the right track.

Kraska comes to mind from when I skimmed some VCs a while ago but it's iffier because... do sky and kraska both take for the chara push?

I think maybe; if whoever posted the wall-case on it did so because they looked at chara's body of work and a robust wall of words came immediately to mind or something. I could see that honestly.

Just... such a scumpost too in hindsight it wasn't even funny. When you realize how unnecessary all that was to the momentum of the wagon. Grapes is usually all the momentum a wagon needs until I change my mind.

Same thing with their RR read.

Who drops a paragraph on why they think someone's town while they're getting whimsically wagoned up to start the day?
Kraska is SCUM.
Titus wrote:But for now, pretty sure given no one healed grapes and grapes wasn't BP, that should be all the evidence there.
So wait he claimed to shoot me and I didn't die? He's probably lying because -- what doc saves me and what vig shoots me?
Xkfyu wrote:
In post 8933, Varsoon wrote:
Shadow_Step has no other non-factional abilities or Episode Events besides the ability to confirm this information.
Wait, that's it?

That isn't nearly as confirmed as you told me you would be. In fact, that isn't confirmed at all.
Shadow did you claim you'd be confirmed town?
Shadow_step wrote:I told you I got the crappiest role lol

I thought this clears me because I'm obviously not responsible for the scum events like Message recieved?
You know, why doesn't someone with more free time actually do something like this.
What did we figure out as far as what we can deduce from who actioned so far?

Suppose it doesn't really matter because the scum events have all been factional.

Also question do yuo have no event at all and have we seen someone flip without an event yet?
Xkfyu wrote:Ok I'm going to put an end to this.

Not Chara passively protected Grapes while they were allied. Not Chara also didn't claim to Grapes while they were allied. Therefore, Grapes didn't know he was being protected.

Knowing this, Skybird more than likely really did try to kill Grapes. Therefore, TWIE wouldn't have revealed Skybird's attempt to kill Grapes, giving town yet another confirmed town, if they were scum together.
When did he "reveal skybird's attempt to kill grapes" I'm fuzzy on that part. How did you know chara passively protected me?

See this is fucked I don't know anything it's like playing the game with a blindfold on.
Reasonably Rational wrote:It seems pretty obvious that the gems are able to chat with people before they die (as evidenced by MoI mentioning that NCs scumread on me has increased), so it seems this information was likely claimed by NC posthumously, in whatever chat the gems have access to. If we're certain there is a scum slot among the gems, then scum learned this whenever NC told the rest of the gems, but there's no reason to think they knew about it any earlier.
Holy fuck that is cool.

So they're sorta like the guardians of earth in a sense or something weird.
Or Varsoon designed a team of scum to troll town in a dark-private-anonymous chamber
as they lay dying
... I mean. Wouldn't put it past him and that'd be pretty rad. Cool idea for a bastard game or something.

Magna and random or the gems correct? They haven't tried to fuck us yet.

Farside has fucked us but I'm not sure maliciously. I mean it could obviously be construed that way but still.

I'm queasy that she apparently has 5 votes though. :?
In post 9095, farside22 wrote:
5x Vote: snarky
lol
Varsoon wrote:SnarkySnowman (LYNCH): mastin2, Creature, McMenno, Farside22
ERRMMMMMMMMMMMMKAY YEA WHY LIKE I SAW IT ALREADY BUT PLEASE NO
Shiro wrote:farside the fuck was that stunt yesterday, you knew he was town in order for you bloody hammer to work.
BARF

--

Okay and now we get to about where I started actually posting again but I'll reread that (probably skim the farside vs. rr stuff) but my vote is most likely going on TWIE. I'm ISOing him right now and he doesn't mention shit about shooting me at all so someone please direct me where the talks of that came from.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9667 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by grapes »

TFW you realize you started reading an Entire phase later than you left off as well.

Holy fuck you guys realize hyper activity is only good to such an extent.

Spoiler:
In post 2000, Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.09

Not Chara (6):
grapes, Skybird, Yume, Almost50, Kraskaeaque
Reasonably Rational (4):
McMenno, DrippingGoofball, mastin2, Farside22
McMenno (3):
CooLDoG, SirCakez, Seraphim
Klingoncelt (2):
Firebringer, Obi-Wan Kenobi
Almost50 (2):
Shiro, Creature
SirCakez (1):
Not Chara
Creature (1):
Xkfyu
Farside22 (1):
SnarkySnowman

Not Voting (6):
Klingoncelt, Foxbird, Reasonably Rational, killthestory, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

With 25 Alive, it takes 13 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-09-21 15:10:00)
The Current Stress is -1:
In post 2200, Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.10

SirCakez (5):
Not Chara, Yume, mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, McMenno
Not Chara (3):
grapes, Skybird, Kraskaeaque
Reasonably Rational (3):
DrippingGoofball, Farside22, Firebringer
McMenno (3):
Almost50 (2):
Shiro, Creature
Creature (2):
Xkfyu, Almost50
Farside22 (1):
SnarkySnowman

Not Voting (6):
Klingoncelt, Foxbird, Reasonably Rational, killthestory, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

Deadline
In post 2275, Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.11

SirCakez (5):
Not Chara, Yume, mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, McMenno
McMenno (3):
Not Chara (2):
grapes, Kraskaeaque
Reasonably Rational (2):
DrippingGoofball, Firebringer
Almost50 (2):
Shiro, Creature
Creature (2):
Xkfyu, Almost50
Shiro (2):
Farside22, Skybird
Farside22 (1):
SnarkySnowman

Not Voting (6):

Deadline
In post 2525, Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.12

SirCakez (7):
Not Chara, mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, McMenno, Yume, grapes, Shiro
Shiro (4):
Farside22, Skybird, Almost50
Skybird (2):
killthestory, Creature
McMenno (2):
CooLDoG, Seraphim
Not Chara (1):
Kraskaeaque
Creature (1):
Xkfyu
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
SirCakez
Klingoncelt (1)
Firebringer
Farside22 (1):
SnarkySnowman

Not Voting (6):
Klingoncelt, Foxbird, Reasonably Rational, randomidget, TheWayItEnds, DrippingGoofball

Deadline
In post 2725, Varsoon wrote:
"Back during the war, Pearl took pride in risking her destruction for your mother.
She put Rose Quartz over everything; over logic, over consequence, over her own life."
-Garnet,
Sworn to the Sword
VOTECOUNT 1.13

SirCakez (10):
Not Chara, mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, McMenno, Yume, grapes, Shiro, Firebringer, Reasonably Rational, SnarkySnowman
Shiro (4):
Farside22, Skybird, Almost50
Firebringer (2):
Klingoncelt
McMenno (2):
CooLDoG, Seraphim
Skybird (1):
Creature
Not Chara (1):
Kraskaeaque
Creature (1):
Xkfyu
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
SirCakez
Farside22 (1):
killthestory

Not Voting (4):
Foxbird, randomidget, TheWayItEnds, DrippingGoofball

Deadline
Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.14

SirCakez (10):
Not Chara, mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, McMenno, grapes, Shiro, Xkfyu, SnarkySnowman, Yume, Kraskaeaque
Farside22 (3):
killthestory, Firebringer, Almost50
Shiro (2):
Farside22, Skybird
Firebringer (2):
Klingoncelt
McMenno (2):
CooLDoG, Thefuzzylogic99
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
SirCakez

Not Voting (6):
Foxbird, randomidget, TheWayItEnds, DrippingGoofball, Creature, Reasonably Rational

Deadline
Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.15

SirCakez (12):
Not Chara, mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, McMenno, grapes, Shiro, Xkfyu, SnarkySnowman, Yume, Kraskaeaque, Klingoncelt
Farside22 (3):
Shiro (2):
Farside22, Skybird
McMenno (2):
CooLDoG, Thefuzzylogic99
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
SirCakez

Not Voting (6):
Foxbird, randomidget, TheWayItEnds, DrippingGoofball, Creature, Reasonably Rational

Deadline
In post 3223, Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.16 : LYNCH!

SirCakez (LYNCH):
Not Chara, mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, McMenno, grapes, Shiro, Xkfyu, SnarkySnowman, Yume, Kraskaeaque, Klingoncelt, Reasonably Rational

Farside22 (3):
Shiro (2):
Farside22, Skybird
McMenno (2):
CooLDoG, Thefuzzylogic99
Obi-Wan Kenobi (1):
SirCakez

Not Voting (5):
Foxbird, randomidget, TheWayItEnds, DrippingGoofball, Creature

Deadline
Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 2.14

Mathblade (8):
mastin2, Almost50, Xkfyu, McMenno, DrippingGoofball, Yume, Titus, Creature
DrippingGoofball (6):
Klingoncelt, Not Chara, Firebringer, SnarkySnowman, Shiro, Mathblade
Shiro (1):
Farside22
Shadow_Step (1):
Kraskaeaque
Farside22 (1):
randomidget
grapes (1):
killthestory
Xkfyu (1):
Skybird
Kraskaeaque (1):
grapes
TheFuzzyLogic99 (1):
Shadow_Step

Not Voting (3):
Reasonably Rational, TheWayItEnds, TheFuzzylogic99

With 24 Alive, it takes 13 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-02 00:10:00)
The Current Stress is +1:
In post 6318, Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 2.16

Mathblade (
LYNCH
):
mastin2, Almost50, Xkfyu, McMenno, DrippingGoofball, Yume, Titus, Creature, Farside22, Not Chara, grapes, Mathblade, Firebringer

DrippingGoofball (3):
Klingoncelt, SnarkySnowman, Shiro
Shadow_Step (1):
Kraskaeaque
Farside22 (1):
randomidget
grapes (1):
killthestory
Xkfyu (1):
Skybird
TheFuzzyLogic99 (1):
Shadow_Step

Not Voting (3):
Reasonably Rational, TheWayItEnds, TheFuzzylogic99

With 24 Alive, it takes 13 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-02 00:10:00)
In post 6975, Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 3.02

Farside22 (7)
Titus, SnarkySnowman, MagnaofIllusion, TheWayItEnds, grapes, DrippingGoofball, Creature
DrippingGoofball (1):
Not Chara
Not Chara (1):
McMenno
Shadow_Step (1):
Kraskaeaque

Not Voting (12):
Shadow_Step, Xkfyu, Skybird, Almost50, Shiro, Farside22, Yume, Reasonably Rational, mastin2, Firebringer, Thefuzzylogic99, randomidget

With 22 Alive, it takes 12 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-13 05:20:00)
The Current Stress is 0:
Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 3.03

Farside22 (7)
Titus, SnarkySnowman, MagnaofIllusion, TheWayItEnds, grapes, DrippingGoofball, Creature
DrippingGoofball (3):
Shiro, Thefuzzylogic99, Not Chara
Shadow_Step (3):
Kraskaeaque, Firebringer, McMenno
Skybird (1):
Farside22
Firebringer (1):
Yume

Not Voting (7):
Shadow_Step, Xkfyu, Skybird, Almost50, Reasonably Rational, mastin2, randomidget

Deadline
The Current Stress is 0:
In post 7350, Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 3.04

Farside22 (7):
DrippingGoofball (3):
Shiro, Thefuzzylogic99, Not Chara
Shadow_Step (2):
Kraskaeaque, Firebringer
Firebringer (1):
Yume
Skybird (1):
Farside22

Not Voting (8):
Shadow_Step, Xkfyu, Skybird, Almost50, Reasonably Rational, mastin2, randomidget, McMenno

Deadline
The Current Stress is 0:
In post 7576, Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 3.05

Farside22 (9):
Titus, SnarkySnowman, MagnaofIllusion, TheWayItEnds, grapes, DrippingGoofball, Skybird, Yume, Xkfyu
DrippingGoofball (6):
Shiro, Thefuzzylogic99, Not Chara, McMenno, Creature, Farside22
Shadow_Step (2):
Kraskaeaque, Firebringer
Creature (1):
Almost50
Xkfyu (1):
Shadow_Step

Not Voting (3):
Reasonably Rational, mastin2, randomidget

Deadline
The Current Stress is 0:
In post 7725, Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 3.06

Farside22 (9):
Titus, SnarkySnowman, MagnaofIllusion, TheWayItEnds, grapes, DrippingGoofball, Skybird, Yume, Xkfyu
DrippingGoofball (6):
Shadow_Step (2):
Kraskaeaque, Firebringer
Creature (1):
Almost50
Xkfyu (1):
Shadow_Step

Not Voting (3):
Reasonably Rational, mastin2, randomidget

Deadline
The Current Stress is 0:
In post 7812, Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 3.07

Farside22 (8):
Titus, SnarkySnowman, MagnaofIllusion, TheWayItEnds, DrippingGoofball, Skybird, Yume, Xkfyu
DrippingGoofball (6):
Kraskaesque (3):
mastin2, grapes, Shadow_Step
Shadow_Step (2):
Kraskaeaque, Firebringer
Creature (1):
Almost50

Not Voting (2):
Reasonably Rational, randomidget

Deadline
In post 8089, Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 3.08 : NOT A LYNCH?

Farside22 (LYNCH?):
Titus, SnarkySnowman, MagnaofIllusion, TheWayItEnds, DrippingGoofball, Skybird, Yume, Xkfyu, Not Chara, McMenno, Kraskaeaque, Almost50

DrippingGoofball (3):
Shiro, Thefuzzylogic99, Creature
SnarkySnowman (3):
mastin2, grapes, Farside22
Kraskaesque (1):
Shadow_Step
Shadow_Step (1):
Firebringer

Not Voting (2):
Reasonably Rational, randomidget

Deadline
In post 8225, Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 3.10

SnarkySnowman (6):
McMenno, Farside22, Titus, Not Chara, grapes, mastin2
Farside22 (2):
Yume, Almost50

Not Voting (14):
Shadow_Step, Xkfyu, Skybird, Shiro, DrippingGoofball, Reasonably Rational, Kraskaeaque, MagnaofIllusion, Firebringer, Thefuzzylogic99, SnarkySnowman, Creature, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-22 19:50:00)
In post 8412, Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 3.11

SnarkySnowman (7):
McMenno, Farside22, Titus, Not Chara, grapes, mastin2, TheWayItEnds
DrippingGoofball (4):
Thefuzzylogic99, SnarkySnowman, MagnaofIllusion, Creature
Farside22 (1):
Almost50

Not Voting (9):
Shadow_Step, Xkfyu, Skybird, Shiro, DrippingGoofball, Reasonably Rational, Kraskaeaque, Firebringer, randomidget

With 21 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
The Current Stress is +2:
In post 8587, Varsoon wrote:
VOTECOUNT 3.12 : LYNCH

DrippingGoofball (LYNCH):
Thefuzzylogic99, SnarkySnowman, MagnaofIllusion, Creature, Titus, Shiro, Firebringer, grapes, McMenno, Farside22, Not Chara

SnarkySnowman (2):
mastin2, TheWayItEnds
Farside22 (1):
Almost50
Shadow_Step (1):
Kraskaeaque

Not Voting (5):
Shadow_Step, Xkfyu, DrippingGoofball, Reasonably Rational, randomidget

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
The Current Stress is +2:
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9668 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:59 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 9140, Reasonably Rational wrote:Fuzzy controlled the lynch event yesterday, and was given the chance to lynch snarky with no accountability. Given that snarky flipped town, there's little reason for scum!fuzzy to not take the opportunity to get a free kill. Since he did not, it is very unlikely that fuzzy is scum, UNLESS one of his teammates was likely to be lynched if fuzzy wasn't around to draw the heat.
How do you know that? And if you were going to know that do you not think fuzzy would have the foresight to avoid that as scum?

What exactly do you mean by the last line about drawing heat?
In post 9133, kraskaesque wrote:She asked me to ally again in the alliance pt. I didnt know she asked Titus to ally in thread ( like I said, I'm really behind on what's going on here). But I assume she wanted to switch after seeing the flip. She's been egging me to vote snarky for a long time, she was pretty convinced he's scum so I understand why she wouldn't want to ally Titus after ending the day prematurely with a town flip
Why do you understand? What's the town motive there?
In post 9134, Reasonably Rational wrote:Can you explain why she voted the way she did, when it only out 8 votes on snarky and wouldn't have lynched him if he were scum?
Sometimes you don't care if you think you're voting for scum.

Do you think based on farsides conviction to her snarky read (felt like she was all about that for a while) it would make sense for her as town to wanna squash him like a pancake?
In post 9140, Reasonably Rational wrote:Farside has not been concluded to not be groupscum; what we have concluded is that IN ORDER for her to be groupscum, DGB had to have coordinated/spoke with a member of her team at some point prior to beachapalooza. There were two opportunities for this: D3, with TWIE, and D2, when Farside and Skybird claimed to be allied with one another (dgb could have allied with either and they could have lied to cover for it, or DGB could have just forced an alliance with one of the other no alliance claimed on D2 and found scum).
There's a fairly good town-case to be made for her based on cakes associatives, though.
And it looks to me like, from what you're saying here, that A LOT of shit needed to go right for her to be groupscum.
Like, would the knowledge of her not being groupscum 100% make you want to hold off on her lynch or do you think she's an SK?
In post 9141, Reasonably Rational wrote:My current thought process on this sequence of events is scum!farside knew she was going to be lynched at some point, but had enough points to force through two mislynches. She dumped points to force the fuzzy mislynch and was planning on allying titus, but when stress didn't drop and they still had their -4 stress kill, they decided to kill titus and activate the event in place today, while farside made sure she allied with someone else, so she could make sure to force another mislynch today without being at risk of getting lynched herself, or just force a no lynch today (cause free scum kill), then force a mislynch tomorrow.
Or she's bad town.
In post 9143, Shiro wrote:To clarify, are you a survivor? I have no wish to Lynch you If you are and I am pretty sure most of town shares that sentiment but come clean with it if you are
Bad post.
In post 9144, Shadow_step wrote:This sentence is a contradiction in itself, why is Fuzzy town because he saved Snarky. He was lynch bait anyway :roll:
I already said he did this because he's scum and wanted the meter to go to -4 ffs
Elaborate.
In post 9147, Creature wrote:Why is TWIE living?
In post 9148, Creature wrote:VOTE: farside22

Bah, I am tired of these crystal gems anyway.
These feel kinda fake to me.
In post 9153, Creature wrote:
In post 9106, Varsoon wrote:As long as you are allied with a player, their Climax actions will always fail.
During the Season Finale, you may allow a player you allied with before to double their Climax Actions.
Strange, my action succeeded.
OH OKAY so it was just an action.

When did you originally claim to make that action? Really need to know the exact timeline here.
In post 9165, kraskaesque wrote:@cerb...and everyone
i could maybe buy the "far is scum after yesterday's vote" train of thought if that voting ability was used on ANY OTHER TOWN but snarky
which isnt what happened. cerb you're saying she is scum who thinks her lynch is inevitable and so decided to make the best of her pm abilities to push thru mislynches before she dies
but i think thats a blatant misrepresentation of the gamestate yesterday. in fact i think everyone in the game was warming up to her, even titus was laying off and redirecting focus elsewhere
that she'd bulldoze over all of this just when it begins to look like her lynch is no longer a thing on the table, i find hard to believe.
not only that, but to bulldoze over people's newfound trust in her, to lynch SNARKY of all people? snarky the inevitable nonsensical mislynch mastin was working hard to make happen? is that really a risk worth taking here? her hypothetical scum team stands more to lose than gain here. you have to admit that

my scum pool is twie, shadow and maybe shiro
i wont even consider a farside wagon until i see these three flip or if farside proves, once again, to be antitown enuff to warrant a PL
This feels like a WK tbh. And it doesn't really make sense because farside could win by getting points and shit.

Which I keep forgetting about. And frustrates me because we're gonna need to lynch her eventually aren't we goddamn it.

I almost wanna not lynch farside now after this post because you can fucking tell that kraska doesn't gaf if we do.
In post 9166, Creature wrote:Even if there's the possibility farside22 can take over the majority of the votes?
I also can't tell if this is fearmongering or not.

Like, Creature you either think farside has a weird wincon or she doesn't. If she does who fucking cares it was a wacky setup we all go home happy cuz we had a good time. Or you think she's groupscum with the ability to quintuple vote. I don't buy this as a reason you actually think is good enough to lynch someone especially in this game.
In post 9167, Reasonably Rational wrote:P-Edit: Kraska you're wrong. Titus was pulling gambits yesterday to try and see if specific people would bite. Shiro was in alliance with us and can confirm that Titus said several times during the day to say nothing while she was doing something. What she said in thread yesterday doesn't at all line up with what she said in alliance, especially during the night when it was clear the -4 stress meant she was going to be dead this morning. She made it VERY clear that Farside needed to be gone, and made some other requests which we'll get to when appropriate.
Shiro can you confirm this?
In post 9169, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 9165, kraskaesque wrote:my scum pool is twie, shadow and maybe shiro
i wont even consider a farside wagon until i see these three flip or if farside proves, once again, to be antitown enuff to warrant a PL
You still think I'm scum, have you bothered to read anything?

No way this slot is town btw
Talk to me about this. :d
In post 9255, Reasonably Rational wrote:If scum believed today was likely to end in a town lynch, why would they activate this event?

-Cerb
The time was right?
Put us on even numbers during the day?
Fuck if I know.
In post 9284, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:From what I can tell fro VCA and ISO you and your predecessors are bad town
Are you 100% sure about that?
In post 9293, Randomnamechange wrote: Because I'm an idiot who got replacements the worng way round.
@MoI, sorry about flaking the chat, will try to get back in there
At this point we might as well claim it. Crystal Gems are masons. We know each others role PMs.
I would have believed "tried to throw off scum" or something like that.
In post 9298, Creature wrote:We could also force farside22 to seventuple vote TWIE.
There's an idea.
In post 9306, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ far
Iam not so mad you power hammer Snaky asit could just of been a mistake ....and you thought you were killing scum. What makes you super anti town was you did it and told no one you were going to do it. You gave people zero chance to form alliances and get ready for the climax phase. Part of me wants to policy lynch you so bad at this point

At Kras
Shiro is town in my opinion.....TWIE and Shadow Step could be scum,
Since when do you believe in policy lynches?
In post 9314, TheWayItEnds wrote:
vote: farside

i hate you guys for making me break my not casting a vote streak
Wow you literally haven't voted at all?

This is why we always snipe the not voting seats.

Still like a couple dozen back..
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9669 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:24 am

@ Grape
I could be totally wrong...I am just thinking that its more likely a town player will have a record like Shadow since town have zero info and have to make educated guesses, As I said I was totally wrong about Sky so I could be wrong about Shadow.....

Since Far could totally throw off the balance of the game. If she was playing Anti town like she is and had one vote I would just ignore her and let her be the weird anti town player she is this game. The fact she could just slap 5 votes on a player and potentially send us into lylo/mylo worries me. She did it once without warning and the way she is playing she might do it again without warning, Than there the worries we will not have allies for the climax due to the sudden lynch, She just seems like too much of a dangerous wildcard to keep her around. What makes you think that keeping far around would help the town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9670 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9654, mastin2 wrote:
In post 9648, Almost50 wrote:With all due respect, you already had it your way with Snarky and were proven wrong. Can you please let us have it someone else's way this time around, for the good sportsmanship spirit and all??
It is precisely because I am a good sportswoman that I am resisting the farside lynch.

If I were to display poor sportsmanship, I would vote farside out of spite, both at her actions...AND at RR/Titus. Because I'm that sure she's NOT flipping scum. And seeing the reactions of people TO her not flipping scum would be glorious. It'd feel so good to do, to get the toxic element cleared from the game once and for all, while also firmly planting my foot and saying, "I told you so."

But because I'm above poor sportsmanship, I'm NOT going to do that. I'm going to continue hunting for those who are scumbags by role, not play.
You totally will get an idea told you so moment.

All this fear mongering with my vote ability when I used it once on someone I was scum reading since day 1 is awful.
Who here would power lynch the fuck out of a scum read?

Anyways issues with rr is he encouraged the Titus tunnel day 4 with that bs theory.
He's tunneling today and using her as his shield. Lynch the fuck out of him, but not before creature or twie.

I can't believe anyone thinks when you read this OP his reasons for believing I should be dead makes any sense.
Creature is one of those I agree 100% with MoI things.

If, and use that word losely, I'm wrong about anyone Shiro should be lynched too.
He went from active to actively lurking get as the numbers dwindled and defended skybird.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9671 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:54 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 9504, Creature wrote:Guess you aren't paranoid because you're a crystal gem and you can win with mafia anyway.
nice shade. Read the flavour, we are the ones fighting the mafia.
In post 9512, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 9510, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9502, Creature wrote:The result was on randomidget though.
Having taken a look at Random's Role PM this clearly is a lie since only 2 of the 4 apply.

Can we lynch this with fire already?
you can see randoms actual role PM?
yep
In post 9513, Almost50 wrote:
In post 9502, Creature wrote:
In post 9494, Almost50 wrote:
In post 9490, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Almost – I forgot to ask earlier – did your Night action bear any fruit? I would have expected to see something from you on it but have to ask.
And I meant to say something but didn't know how to do it w/o outing myself, but things have changed.

The profile Creature has is mine, and the false one is #2. Creature did NOT perform an action last night.

As for me: The event is used up already (Joy Ride). The passive rewards you & RR already know about (of those living) but I suspect the whole scum team would also know since I allied with SC on E1.

The action you and RR also know about (but nobody else should have bc I told nobody except you two). It's a 1-shot ability though that gets refunded on Season Finale. It was used previously on McMenno showing he didn't "perform a HARMFUL action", while on Creature it says he "didn't perform ANY actions"
The result was on randomidget though.

Was it? OK.. we'll have random confirm or deny (without giving details). If this result does NOT apply to him then you are getting lynched for sure.

@random:

Please confirm if you have THREE of these abilities (and the 4th is FALSE):

1- An EVENT requiring +1 stress or higher.
2- NK-proof
3- "Passive" rewards are granted to whomever allies.
4- An investigation action telling you about other players night actions.
Nope, I have 2.
In post 9568, TheWayItEnds wrote:Someone name a single game where a protown faction could share role pms.
Masons.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9672 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:04 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 9670, farside22 wrote:He went from active to actively lurking get as the numbers dwindled and defended skybird.
I won't lie, I was totally duped by Sky cause of flavour. I have been progressivly inactive everywhere though, I need a break from mafia tbh.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9673 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:18 am

In post 9468, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 9451, farside22 wrote:
In post 9448, Creature wrote:Almost, what's your opinion on making farside22 use her extra votes on TWIE?
Would you like me to use it on you?

Funny enough Random is talking about controlling a player, but I used the ability once and he's as useless as a 3rd tit is on me this game.
If I could hot prod players to do something more and had that ability I'd be a happy person playing this game.
RR, it might be better to go for someone else today. I'm not 100% on exactly farside's alignment ( i dont think they are town) and it could be useful to get some more info there.
Im not sure what you're saying in this post? Is the quoted post a reason to NOT go after farside, or are you suggesting we SHOULD go after her?

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9674 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:41 am

Grapes, your post is unbearable to respond to on mobile. :/ this is going to be very lazy and quick because it's fucking irritating to have to keep scrolling back up to your post to figure out what post you're talking about and what you said and respond.

Re: fuzzy/snarky: fuzzy claimed the event, snarkys death would have had no connection to fuzzy, so no reason to not do it(other than a fear of an eventual event claim possibly, but that fear isn't worth not getting a free kill imo), the last line about drawing heat is because snarky was the perfect distraction from scum, so if fuzzy were scum and his teammates were likely to be lynched without the distraction of snarky, he might leave him alive.

Re: her vote. The argument that she wouldn't care doesn't hold man. I could see putting him at 7 votes, thst is, l-1 if he was town, but just voting so he ONLY lives if he's scum? Doesn't make any sense to me..she wouldn't have squashed him like a pancake if he had been scum.

Re: what is needed for her to be groupscum: it's not a lot? All it takes is dgb allying with scum D3 or earlier. That is the ONLY requirement (ignoring any speculation that she joined the scum team after). If I knew 100% that she wasn't group scum AND she was vanillaized, I would be okay letting her live.

I don't think any of your other comments require a response? If I missed something let me know.

-Cerb
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”