Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5110 (isolation #200) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Nahdia »

to is the window between 24 hours to impact, GreyICE being the assumed target, and the SK sub nuke landing.
In post 4328, GreyICE wrote:Welp.

Vote: McMenno

Might as well go out with my vote on scum.
In post 4340, GreyICE wrote:Well I'm probably dead by then but sure.

Lynch Menno first plox.
In post 4349, GreyICE wrote:
In post 4341, Nukebringer wrote:nothing is really scummy about mcmemester
Then who is scum exactly? I think Cheetory is town, I think Mastin and Reck are town, I think LLD is town, I think SpyreX is town. Vax felt like town based on Spiffeh's interaction, although it's a bit marginal still. MoI is town. I think GIF's counterclaim makes him likely town, that makes Hiplop at least not-Russian. That's 9 town. Zito is likely town from the sub, although he could be scum earning points. Nahdia is town.

You and me are probably dying.

So that leaves what, Accountant, Cephrir, McMenno, Ircher? I still think Accountant is pretty town. Hiplop could be SK I suppose, he's done jack shit. Nuking Cephrir sadly is probably not the worst.
OK, he did.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5112 (isolation #201) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5109, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5105, mastina wrote:There's also your extremely lackluster play. You've been doing lots of lurking. You've not really been doing much in the way of scumhunting. Your main contribution to this game was nuking Accountant. On D1 you made a bunch of safe votes: Early Vaxkiller. Early UT. Parked in Not Voting. Vaxkiller when there was no chance of getting a wagon there. On D2 you went for Nukebringer when there was no chance of a wagon there. The only time you voted yesterday was early on McMenno. That's nothing condemning, but it sure's not a glowing review.

You've made halfhearted pushes the whole game, with no conviction behind your actions. Sure, you told us Nukebringer was scum. But you didn't try to really convince us. You just let the wagon on SAD happen, for instance. And have done nothing but coast, cruise, on the townreads that people have garnered on you since then.

Is that damning?
Hell no.

It's enough where of the six, though, you remain one of the main candidates. You're not THE main candidate to me--GreyICE, LLD, and SpyreX each individually hold more reason to be scum. Yet you don't sound town. You haven't been town. So you're in the suspect pool.

If you don't like it: lynch scum. Or, fuck, you have a nuke. Nuke scum. Town it up. Give content. Prove you're not scum. What you're giving now will never cut it in the endgame. I might not be around there to push. Others will be.
Mastin.

I cannot be SK.

And I've been asking to be investigated since day 1.

How exactly am I scum?
Well, you're scum if I'm your partner :roll:
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5124 (isolation #202) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Nahdia »

{mastina, Untrod, LLD}
{Cheetory6, GreyICE}
{Vax, Cephrir}
{MoI, SpyreX}

This guy is the goddamn terrorist yo: {hiplop}

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5140 (isolation #203) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Nahdia »

GreyICE did know about the weird factional kill mechanics. That was odd.

Is factional abilities working like that a thing that used to be prevalent? Cause I've never witnessed it myself.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5147 (isolation #204) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

^

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5148 (isolation #205) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5140, Nahdia wrote:Is factional abilities working like that a thing that used to be prevalent? Cause I've never witnessed it myself.
mastina LLD lookin' at you two on this one.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5155 (isolation #206) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5149, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5148, Nahdia wrote:
In post 5140, Nahdia wrote:Is factional abilities working like that a thing that used to be prevalent? Cause I've never witnessed it myself.
mastina LLD lookin' at you two on this one.
No it's incredibly rare that a game has a mechanic where the kills are performed as a team and not by an individual. Having it be a factional ability and having that ability be able to be used in addition to any other ability is normal, but it's rare that the entire kill is performed without an action provider.
So do you have any idea why GreyICE assumed it worked in that incredibly rare way? Cause if not yeah I'm very comfortable with him shooting down on my list.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5160 (isolation #207) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I'd prefer Cheetory nukes GreyICE followed by a MagnaofIllusion lynch >_>

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5162 (isolation #208) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Well, I mean, you're right. It's just what I would like to have happen.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5165 (isolation #209) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Personally I'll be really shocked if Cheetory flips scum, actually. Maybe I do disagree with the notion of aiming a nuke at the fail safe. I kinda feel the need to math out how many mislynches we have and such.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5194 (isolation #210) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Nahdia »

LLD, we
can't
lynch Cheetory today. He's battleshipped; the battleship info specifically states it'll protect against a lynch as well if nothing else has come that slot's way.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5198 (isolation #211) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Which... now that I remember that, it would have been safe for him to nuke the fail safe.

Bleeeeh. Whatever, I'm happy with a hiplop nuke.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5203 (isolation #212) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Hey now, that's sorta crossing a line :\

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5218 (isolation #213) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I appreciate everyone in this game and am having a nice time, thank you all.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5228 (isolation #214) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Hmm. Anyone care to test-lynch Cheetory to see if Cephrir is just making an excuse?

p-edit: dammit i saw that.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5239 (isolation #215) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

mastina can you lay out why Untrod is definitely not Russian? I had the same thoughts on him for awhile but honestly I'm starting to re-examine and wonder if I'm wrong there in particular. I remember him being a counterwagon to S_S, was there other stuff?
Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 5225, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5224, Andrius wrote:
In post 5215, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Mod, if a lynch is averted by Battleship, does it end the day?
No.
OH HEY GEE SWELL.

ANYONE WANNA TEST A CLAIM WITH ME?
you wanna maybe wait for the nukes to fall?
Uh I was talking about this and you have me confused now.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5240 (isolation #216) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

whoops meant to quote Ceph there.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5241 (isolation #217) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

oh im high. that was totally Untrod.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5245 (isolation #218) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5242, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 5239, Nahdia wrote:Uh I was talking about this and you have me confused now.
huh?

I tend to read stuff in order and comment as I go
Sorry, I totally mucked this up. Lemme explain what happened.

"Factional ability" meaning no one submits it is a weird concept to me, one I've never seen before. So someone already knowing that's what it meant had me wondering if that person knew it because they're Russian. So I asked people if that definition of "factional" used to be common before my time or something.

I just, got it reversed in my mind who said what. You were the one who knew what it actually meant before Andrius confirmed it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5247 (isolation #219) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Got it. Pretty sure it means nothing then. Sorry about the confusion.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5332 (isolation #220) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5320, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 5035, Nahdia wrote:I'm trying to be respectful here. I still have plenty of room to reassess especially after the current nukes in the air drop. But please just hear me out. I'm confused by this mindset you seem to have about mafia where everyone who doesn't 100% agree with you needs to die, no matter what. It just doesn't make sense. This game isn't about killing people who don't agree with you, it's about finding scum, something which seems to be second priority to you. From my perspective, your goal seems to be to kill the people you don't like. Normally, I would have trouble seeing any kind of town-motivation in legitimately pushing a multitude of liability kills. Even in the context of this game, I'm seriously struggling with it. If you're town, you have to work with me. If you think I've made an error in analysis or judgement, don't just say I need to die as a liability, explain it to me. Please. I'm not ridiculously stubborn, I will listen to you, and I will work with you.
Well let’s talk. There are several incorrect assumptions in the post. I’m not sure whether that is intentional (scum indication) or just happenstance. So let me address them.

1. My wanting you not to go to endgame is based on you disagreeing with me. That’s far from the truth. The reason I don’t want you in endgame for that post specifically is that is shows to me a complete lack of reflection on the game state from my point of view. You’ve lined up four people who from that post are the only players you think are Commie and Terrorist – Vax, myself, Spyrex and hiplop. From my perspective that is a bad list on its face. Let’s set aside hiplop for a second since you clearly think he’s the terrorist. How do you think teams of Spyrex / me, me / Vax or Vax / Spyrex make sense. There is nothing in your posting that indicates why you think that. And from my own perspective I know I’m Town so you’ve basically called the scum team of Spyrex / Vax. We’ll know whether Vax is Mafia soon enough. Before that can you explain why you think that team pairing makes sense? I don’t see it myself and thus have a hard time believing you honestly thought all four of those players being dead would win the game for Town. And if you didn’t think that when making that list then congratulations you’ve done exactly what you called me out on – asking for kills on other than a scum-read basis.
You're right. I'm not basing my reads on pair reading. My list of people I want dead is purely based on the people who I feel
individually
are most likely to flip scum at this point. And once they're all dead, if the game isn't over, I'll look at whoever flipping Russian from that crowd and absolutely I'll begin analyzing who I think would be likely to be their partner. But for now no, I just don't think it'll be more helpful for me to speculate on pairs when I can just point out individually scummy players.
In post 5320, MagnaofIllusion wrote:2. That I think you are Town. This is more implied but the fact remains you spent the early days saying “I should be utility Nuked” over and over. Yet today when I basically say “Utility Nuke her before endgame” your reaction is “OMG WHAT SCUMZORZ” which is not consistent at all. If you were OK being a Utility Nuke before that should not have changed for you as Town. I find that suspect.
The reason for utility nuking me was based on me potentially corrupting GiF's ability to mechsolve the game. GiF is dead. One of his checks is dead. The other of his checks has a nuke in the air headed towards him. There is no good reason left to utility nuke me unless you want to do so purely because you disagree with my reads, which is never something I've been okay with.
In post 5320, MagnaofIllusion wrote:3. That my pushing for multiple deaths is not Town. Wrong. Just plain wrong. Given my issues with point 1 and my perception of your play I don’t want you, if you are Town, alive to be part of a decision that might lose the game when Town still has a solid chance. The fact that you have LLD as solid Town in your reads list reinforces my perception for the reasons I addressed above. That may sting your ego and that's unfortunate but I've had career here on MS of dying and watching players make poor decisions in endgame. In this set-up Town has significantly more power to shape endgame while not sacrificing lynches on scum candidates. And that power should absolutely be used.
Alright. I can accept there's potential town motivation in it (I still think it's a terrible, arrogant strat) but quite frankly, the scum motivation for pushing such a move is still just as blatantly apparent.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5336 (isolation #221) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5207, Andrius wrote:
[Day 3, DEFCON 1 - Game Event]

[NORAD SYSTEM] ALERT. ALERT. NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Attempting to locate launch site...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Missile tracked to facility XR-843, currently commanded by
Cheetory6
[NORAD SYSTEM] Analyzing flight trajectory…
[NORAD SYSTEM] Missile is currently targeting coordinates registered to
hiplop
[NORAD SYSTEM] Estimating time until impact...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Warhead will detonate in (expired on 2016-12-11 00:00:35)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5338 (isolation #222) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5335, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 5332, Nahdia wrote:The reason for utility nuking me was based on me potentially corrupting GiF's ability to mechsolve the game. GiF is dead. One of his checks is dead. The other of his checks has a nuke in the air headed towards him. There is no good reason left to utility nuke me unless you want to do so purely because you disagree with my reads, which is never something I've been okay with.
How about I think you still stand a chance of being scum? Does that not sit okay with you? Don’t answer that – that’s just to demonstrate you are trying to parse suspicion of you as scummy. I mean the discontinuity with “I think these players could all be scum and if I’m wrong I’ll move on” is painful at this stage. That’s exactly my stance on you and mastin and yet you are OK with yourself ticking off questionable players from the game so you can PoE later but find it distasteful for me. Cognitive Dissonance at work.
That's
fine. If you honestly think I'm scum, fine. But you keep making reasons why I should die
despite my being town
. That's scummy to me; you're basically giving yourself an out regardless of my flip. When I flip town, you can just say "well I already said why they needed to die even if they're town". I'm not making justifications for why my bottom four need to die regardless of their alignment, I'm just saying "these are the people who I'm not townreading. I want them dead because I think there's a good chance we find multiple scum in them".
In post 5335, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 5332, Nahdia wrote:Alright. I can accept there's potential town motivation in it (I still think it's a terrible, arrogant strat) but quite frankly, the scum motivation for pushing such a move is still just as blatantly apparent.
Congratulations on trying to sell something you now admit as being NAI as scummy.
I'm admitting that coming from you, there's both town motivation and scum motivation. That's part of how I hunt. I look at a player's actions and try to break down what the potential town motivation and what the potential scum motivation is. If I don't see any town motivation which I find believable, I register it as scummy.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5340 (isolation #223) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Nahdia »

I do.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5399 (isolation #224) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I'm a bit sad.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5400 (isolation #225) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: SpyreX

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5403 (isolation #226) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Hmm?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5407 (isolation #227) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5411 (isolation #228) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Nahdia »

he means if hiplop flips town.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5416 (isolation #229) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Ssshh you're dead.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5426 (isolation #230) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Nahdia »

hi vi

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5438 (isolation #231) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

Correct.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5453 (isolation #232) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5443, Vi wrote:leaving me with all the warm and familiar unreasonable spammy yelly people
hi

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5454 (isolation #233) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5450, hiplop wrote:Im very sad

I obvtown

Someone shoos me then replaces out
You're not obvtown. You've pretty much been the universal terrorist read.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5455 (isolation #234) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

Only reason you didn't die sooner is GiF's check on you.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5461 (isolation #235) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Nahdia »

if hiplop flips town, I can only assume SpyreX is the terrorist, even though I find that totally baffling. i can't comprehend anyone else nuking Papa Zito there when a nuke was already flying towards him. MAYBE untrod?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5464 (isolation #236) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

yeah plus just

why the fuck would terrorist take covert ops. it just doesn't make sense. totally baffling.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5468 (isolation #237) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Nahdia »

heeerreeee weeeee gooooooo

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5481 (isolation #238) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

I would quote My Immortal.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5486 (isolation #239) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5482, Vi wrote:
In post 5476, Vi wrote:Hey, wait a minute. SpyreX sabotaged Mastin on Night
Two
, right...? Or did I get that wrong?
Sh'mon, SpySpy. Things are about to get real.
Yes. Night 2 was the night Spiffeh died, the next day was the first day of DEFCON 1 which was the day mastin was sabbed.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5492 (isolation #240) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Nahdia »

Spoiler:
In post 1853, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [5] - xRECKONERx, Ircher, mastina, Something_Smart, Papa Zito
In post 1950, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [5] - Ircher, mastina, Something_Smart, Papa Zito, Cheetory6
In post 2000, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [5] - Ircher, mastina, Something_Smart, Papa Zito, Cheetory6
In post 2064, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [4] - mastina, Something_Smart, Papa Zito, Cheetory6
In post 2119, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [4] - mastina, Something_Smart, Papa Zito, Cheetory6
In post 2205, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [5] - mastina, Papa Zito, Cheetory6, Ser Arthur Dayne, xRECKONERx
In post 2255, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [6] - mastina, Papa Zito, Cheetory6, Ser Arthur Dayne, Fate, xRECKONERx
In post 2325, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [7] - mastina, Papa Zito, Cheetory6, Ser Arthur Dayne, xRECKONERx, Nukebringer, SpyreX
In post 2434, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [8] - mastina, Papa Zito, Cheetory6, Ser Arthur Dayne, xRECKONERx, Nukebringer, SpyreX, Fate
In post 2516, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [5] - mastina, Cheetory6, Ser Arthur Dayne, Nukebringer, Fate
In post 2537, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [4] - mastina, Cheetory6, Ser Arthur Dayne, Fate
In post 2579, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [6] - mastina, Cheetory6, Ser Arthur Dayne, Fate, Nahdia, McMenno
In post 2662, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [10] - mastina, Cheetory6, Ser Arthur Dayne, Fate, Nahdia, McMenno, hiplop, ErrantParabola, Accountant, Nukebringer
In post 2701, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [10] - mastina, Ser Arthur Dayne, Nahdia, McMenno, hiplop, ErrantParabola, Accountant, Nukebringer, Ircher, MagnaofIllusion
In post 2733, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [10] - mastina, Ser Arthur Dayne, Nahdia, McMenno, hiplop, ErrantParabola, Accountant, Nukebringer, Ircher, MagnaofIllusion
In post 2753, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [8] - mastina, Ser Arthur Dayne, Nahdia, McMenno, hiplop, ErrantParabola, Nukebringer, Ircher
In post 2775, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [9] - mastina, Ser Arthur Dayne, Nahdia, McMenno, hiplop, ErrantParabola, Ircher, Something_Smart, Cephrir
In post 2871, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [10] - mastina, Ser Arthur Dayne, Nahdia, McMenno, hiplop, ErrantParabola, Ircher, Something_Smart, Vaxkiller, Fate
In post 2889, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [11] - mastina, Ser Arthur Dayne, Nahdia, McMenno, hiplop, ErrantParabola, Ircher, Something_Smart, Vaxkiller, Fate, Spiffeh
In post 2937, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [9] - Ser Arthur Dayne, Nahdia, McMenno, ErrantParabola, Ircher, Something_Smart, Vaxkiller, Fate, RedCoyote
In post 3050, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [9] - Ser Arthur Dayne, Nahdia, McMenno, ErrantParabola, Ircher, Something_Smart, Vaxkiller, Fate, Nukebringer
In post 3075, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [8] - Nahdia, McMenno, ErrantParabola, Ircher, Something_Smart, Vaxkiller, Fate, Nukebringer
In post 3145, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [8] - Nahdia, McMenno, ErrantParabola, Ircher, Something_Smart, Vaxkiller, Fate, Nukebringer
In post 3210, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [5] - McMenno, ErrantParabola, Ircher, Fate, Nukebringer
In post 3217, Andrius wrote:Untrod Tripod [5] - McMenno, ErrantParabola, Ircher, Fate, Nukebringer

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5516 (isolation #241) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Wait, maybe I'm brain farting but catch me up to speed. Where was it confirmed that Covert Ops can sabotage a sub?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5517 (isolation #242) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Nahdia »

And furthermore, would is sabotage both a sub and a silo if the terrorist had both?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5538 (isolation #243) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I realize no one is pressuring me rn (except MoI kinda) but just wanted to point out that unless I'm scum with Cephrir as my partner, taking that huge risk in shooting GiF is some serious meshugaas coming from me. With radar dead I could just let GiF get false checks.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5540 (isolation #244) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Nahdia »

@mod If someone with a sabotaged nuke headed towards them commits suicide, do they still die?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5543 (isolation #245) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Nahdia »

that's cray.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5546 (isolation #246) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4914, SpyreX wrote:Ceph i will give that just eating the pill here makes the most sense.

Unless you have a really compelling reason to just waste 48 hrs
so im probably like 5 steps behind everyone else just realizing this but since SpyreX sabbed mastin this post is kind of interesting.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5552 (isolation #247) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I wouldn't really say I was begging to be utility nuked. I was accepting & anticipating the necessity.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5555 (isolation #248) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

mastina was heavily telegraphing heavily the day before DEFCON 1 that she was going to nuke LLD. I don't know to what degree SpyreX was basing his decision on that versus just his opinion of mastina's play.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5584 (isolation #249) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Nahdia »

o___o

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5586 (isolation #250) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

ok i can continue to blow off studying.

So, just a recap. Whoever is the SK shot a nuke at Papa Zito while a nuke was already in the air towards him, and the only person who knew it was going to fail was SpyreX (and if he's Russian, any partners ofc)

It still follows that whoever make that shot is either SpyreX themselves or severely lacking attention to detail. That's why I thought strongly it was hiplop but apparently not.
Also, it being a weekend when the sub shot off, I'm thinking MoI is clear of being the terrorist unless Andrius allowed him to queue up a sub shot for midway through the weekend.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5588 (isolation #251) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Nahdia »

What about Untrod?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5589 (isolation #252) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Nahdia »

At this point I'm basically praying for a cross kill (or two) tonight.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5593 (isolation #253) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Nahdia »

UNVOTE:
As far as deployments, I really don't see a terrorist taking Battleship or Covert Ops (and actually use it). It's just contrary to their wincon.

@mod Would you allow a player to request their submarine fire at a specific later hour?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5598 (isolation #254) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

@Magna could you claim your full deployment picks? Was failsafe your first choice?
Vi wrote:
Nahdia 5593 wrote:As far as deployments, I really don't see a terrorist taking
[...]
Covert Ops (and actually use it). It's just contrary to their wincon.
You say that, but I would have thought the same thing about Town.
I mean, terrorist's wincon is for everyone to die indiscriminately, even themselves if necessary.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5603 (isolation #255) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4064, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 4061, SpyreX wrote:Ive already saved zito gosh
how's that?
In post 4066, Untrod Tripod wrote:shit how did I miss that

regardless, intercepting Reck was fucking stupid
oh.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5604 (isolation #256) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: Untrod Tripod

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5605 (isolation #257) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

wait no im thinking in reverse.
don't listen to me.
UNVOTE:

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5607 (isolation #258) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4233, Andrius wrote:
In post 4231, Ircher wrote:
@Mod --> Theiretically speaking, if the SK has both the sub and the missile silo and has shot both (and both can still be intercepted), which nuke(s) will be interceoted by the strategic missile defense if they target the correct person? What if one of the nukes gets recalled? What happens?
If the SK had both a Silo and Sub and both nukes were flying, SMD would intercept the Silo nuke first.

In the second situation, the SMD would be targeting the Silo, and if the silo is recalled then the SMD would NOT switch targets to the Submarine nuke and would effectively be used up.
In post 4234, Untrod Tripod wrote:correct me if I'm wrong, but that confirms I don't have a silo yeah?
In post 4235, Untrod Tripod wrote:I don't have a submarine

fuck
In post 4236, Nahdia wrote:no, unfortunately it doesn't.
In post 4237, Untrod Tripod wrote:oh, duh

I'm confusing silo and sub in that post. too many jargon.
For Untrod to be SK, this has to be dumbtelling.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5608 (isolation #259) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5606, SpyreX wrote:But you think that was show? Cause the sk knew zito was safe.

Hmm hmm who was on zitos list
There's literally no way the SK knew zito was safe unless it's you. Or were you softing it or something?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5610 (isolation #260) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5609, SpyreX wrote:I mean ut is smart enough to do all those things as sk.

Buttttt damnit

Pedit yes i was very not subtly saying he was safe
Eh, I'm looking at your posts around that time and I don't really see it. I mean I see you referring to him in particular but you say he's gonna be "avenged". I don't see how a third party with no information on your role would extrapolate that to "Zito has 100% been protected via Covert Ops, I should launch my sub nuke at them".

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5616 (isolation #261) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

You have no control over who goes on the submarine list. It's RNG.

Dumbtelling? I dunnooo...

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5761 (isolation #262) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Nahdia »

aww

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5780 (isolation #263) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Nahdia »

UNVOTE:

fwiw, MoI and I have expressed doubts on each other.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5799 (isolation #264) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5797, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Nahdia] – do you think both Spyrex and I as scum of whatever flavor still?
Yes.
In post 5797, MagnaofIllusion wrote:See this is the sort of post that makes me think she’s absolutely not game-solving. She expresses doubt that Spyrex would have no reason to Sub Nuke Papa since a Nuke was flying in the air at Papa at the time. Yet that makes no sense given Spyrex knew mastin’s nuke was a dud. So SK Spyrex would know that Papa was living.

And yet Nahdia tries to pass of Untrod as the person who MIGHT have done it when Spyrex would know he wasn’t dying. I agree that it isn’t Spyrex for other reasons but this shows to me Nahdia is not actually thinking about the game and game-state (despite her saying she is “rock solid” on mechanics earlier).

Which lines up with Scum motivated play – look active but not actually be doing the work behind the scenes. I see the backpedal when Spy points it out and the saving throw of “Oh, why would Terrorist chose Sabotage” which is correct. Not convinced.
In post 5797, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Umm … Gif staying alive points right to you being able to give false checks …
In post 5797, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Um …

1. Whoever shot the Sub at Papa was the Serial Killer so it is irrelevant if Spyrex as scum told his partners since they can’t be the Serial Killer by default.
2. Andy would totally allow for a queued up Sub Shot and I could do it from my phone so the reason for clearly me here is very weak.
Ok, stop.

Magna, are you actually this incredibly horrible at reading or are you willfully interpreting my lines in these completely ridiculoius ways so you can justify seeing me as scum and make me out to be stupid? You have some heavy confirmation bias, dude. Most of this doesn't even warrant a response. You sound like you're talking down to a five year old kid and I'm not having it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5800 (isolation #265) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

Seriously. I respect you as a player but every time you address me I feel like you're trying to insult me. Rub all that confirmation bias out of your eyes, read those lines again, and try addressing me again without acting so damn arrogant.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5829 (isolation #266) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5815, Untrod Tripod wrote:His entrance into the game was really, really bad
Could you elaborate on this?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5852 (isolation #267) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5829, Nahdia wrote:
In post 5815, Untrod Tripod wrote:His entrance into the game was really, really bad
Could you elaborate on this?
Untrod? Friend? Why was Vi's entrance bad?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5854 (isolation #268) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Nahdia »

Untrod, friend, thanks. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't overlooked!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5857 (isolation #269) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Nahdia »

Not unless I saw a really really really convincing argument, no.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5860 (isolation #270) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

SpyreX > MoI > Untrod > GreyICE > LLD > Vi

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5863 (isolation #271) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Nahdia »

im confused. do we have to lynch SK today or do we have to lynch russian today?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5866 (isolation #272) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Nahdia »

LLD, why as terrorist does GreyICE shoot his sub nuke at someone who already has a nuke headed towards them?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5869 (isolation #273) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Nahdia »

thank fuck. i was crossing my fingers for that.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5870 (isolation #274) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Nahdia »

This means GreyICE is clear of being Russian btw. Unless you think Russia no killed. Which I mean, maybe.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5876 (isolation #275) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Nahdia »

Gonna look back. If SpyreX is Russian, that means he knew mastina's nuke on him today wasn't doing shit.
Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 5870, Nahdia wrote:This means GreyICE is clear of being Russian btw. Unless you think Russia no killed. Which I mean, maybe.
remind me on the specifics of this?
Russia's kill didn't go through Night 2 (we know this bc the other kill hit a Russian). ACC can't stop kills. This means the only feasible way their kill was stopped was that they tried to kill GreyICE. That, or they purposefully no killed/drove themselves into Cephrir's guard.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5878 (isolation #276) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Nahdia »

the "lmk if you want me to do anything else" or whatever it was may well have been Ceph, actually. Which would suggest SpyreX isn't his partner depending on the timing (need to check on that, not sure if Vax said/knew exactly when he got it).

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5882 (isolation #277) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Nahdia »

Also; what do you think is the likelihood Ceph protected his final partner, meaning they're nuke/lynch proof today?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5886 (isolation #278) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

Mmhmm.

Either way, there's a strong likelihood the last Russian is lynchproof today.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5890 (isolation #279) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

If anything it makes you look bad since mastina
was
saying at the end of Day 3 that she wanted Ceph dead.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5893 (isolation #280) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

oh right.

hmm.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5922 (isolation #281) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I remain reluctant :T

I want checkins from other people.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5930 (isolation #282) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5925, Vi wrote:You can just say my name.
I wasn't saying your name on purpose. It's possible Ceph just lied about who he targeted. Of course, that runs the risk of being outted if his actual target was nuked/lynched.
Vi wrote:When did Nahdia's V/LA start?
The 8th and I've been posting anyway, just wasn't sure how much time I'd have between finals.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5944 (isolation #283) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Fate wanted UT dead.

Still waiting on why Vi's entrance was bad, btw.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5945 (isolation #284) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4996, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1, Andrius wrote:Stealth Bomber: Starting at DEFCON 2, you may deploy your Stealth Bomber once per Night Phase to kill a target player. This is a factional ability.
I'm thought factional meant that it didn't come from a specific player?
And not that he couldn't have just known to begin with, but it makes sense that Untrod would know this since RECK targeted him with the ACC the night he killed Fate.

ATM I much favor a Untrod lynch over a GreyICE lynch. Townreading them because they're SS' counterwagon only makes sense if you're only Russian hunting. Untrod could still have been a non-russian counterwagon to SS and still be terrorist.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5952 (isolation #285) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Nahdia »

The night fate died, bluh bluh bluh semantics.
Vi wrote:
In post 5938, Vi wrote:Wait, I get the UT-Terrorist thing now. Mastin targeted Papa Zito with a nuke (which could still have been recalled but whichever), and then the SK-Sub targeted Papa Zito before Mastin's nuke resolved.

Iiiiiii get iiiiiiiit
...okay it's like two hours later and I'm looking at this now and this... doesn't resolve anything about UT. It only really works if the Terrorist knew that Mastin's nuke was going to fail...

...doesn't... it...?
See, that's the problem. We assumed hiplop because hiplop didn't appear to be paying attention. The only person who knew the nuke was gonna fail was SpyreX. But he took Covert Ops. Why in God's name would SpyreX take Covert Ops as terrorist??? Not to mention, why incriminate himself by shooting a nuked player and then claim they were the only one who could know that nuke would fail.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5953 (isolation #286) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5951, Untrod Tripod wrote:ugh that got all garbled in my head. the point is me being the terrorist doesn't fit with your UT-would-kill-Fate narrative since I was roleblocked that night
...............................................but, you already stated you're aware factional abilities don't come from a specific player and thus can't be roleblocked.

The terrorist's kill is factional.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5956 (isolation #287) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Something that could save you from nukes isn't necessarily a priority when you can achieve your wincon postmortem.
Untrod Tripod wrote:I also really love the "UT actually read the OP before he posted something" as a reason for scumreading me. that's pretty shit bro
I'm just a jerk like that, sorry.

I mean, it's all circumstantial. SOMEONE is the terrorist here, and I'm trying to piece together who it makes sense could be it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6014 (isolation #288) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

Ah yes, my brilliant master plan as terrorist; pick the framer/lawyer role, explicitly say im picking it, acknowledge early on that there are scenarios under which i will need to be utility nuked. A role that will bait the ACC, which at the time I thought stopped the kill. Yes, brilliant. Man I'm good at mafia.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6015 (isolation #289) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6012, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I don’t think anyone left alive is incompetent enough to have fired of a Terrorist Sub at a target who is already slated for Nuclear Death due to not paying attention. Which means very probably that they felt PZ was enough of a threat to them that it was worth wasting their Defcon3 stealth nuke in case PZ had been Doc protected.
I mean,
maybe
. But I don't see why as a terrorist you don't just... wait and see. Zito had already fired his nuke off.

Worth stating again that Fate was screaming for UT's death just before he got murdered. Really, someone should have taken notice of this sooner (or maybe they did & I missed it).

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6019 (isolation #290) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Nahdia »

I read every Fate post in my head as, at the very least, a moderate "scream".

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6021 (isolation #291) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 112, Fate wrote:VOTE: TOTAL WAR

THE SCREAMING DEATH COUNCIL HAS DECIDED
Dude is like the Gordon Ramsey of MafiaScum.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6024 (isolation #292) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Nahdia »

Mm. Gotcha.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6028 (isolation #293) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Nahdia »

You can beseech me, sure. I'm just not sure I'm on board. If you frequently scumread GreyICE when you play together why wouldn't he kill you early? I kind of believe it when he says he would.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6043 (isolation #294) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Nukes can be put in defense mode.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6055 (isolation #295) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Uuuuhhggg. I don't know, dude. LLD hasn't convinced me on GreyICE at all, and I don't see why UT and SpyreX are voting there either. I understand the argument for voting SpyreX but just... his play and his draft are so un-SK like. Unless he's going for "do stuff the SK would never do". awiiefjosrehgui

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6095 (isolation #296) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Nahdia »

you're stronger willed than i, Magna.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6097 (isolation #297) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Nahdia »

well, i won't say i told ya so, but im stating for the record now that i dont think he's scum.

but i mean, it should already be common knowledge that im Terrible At Mafia so if im wrong that's no shocker.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6100 (isolation #298) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Nahdia »

same diff

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6108 (isolation #299) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Nahdia »

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6111 (isolation #300) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6109, Vi wrote:Untrod Tripod, please nuke me at your earliest convenience.

MagnaofIllusion, please nuke Nahdia.

If the game still isn't over, I'd suggest lynching LLD but tbh I think that should do it.
really? I mean, I'm find getting nuked, but I'm kind of surprised to suddenly be your top priority?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6114 (isolation #301) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i did stuff...

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6116 (isolation #302) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Nahdia »

whatever. i'm so astronomically dreadful at this game i'm not even going to offer my reads any more and just wait to to turn into radioactive dust. if anyone wants anything from me i'll comply but i certainly wouldn't trust me to get anything right ever.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6117 (isolation #303) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Nahdia »

standing by with my favorite pistol and my favorite non-bulletproof head.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6119 (isolation #304) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Nahdia »

heck vi can nuke me now and regardless of if she's sabbed i'll just blow my brains out. why wait?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6121 (isolation #305) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

just seems a waste to MoI's final shot on policy-nuking me for being a useless fuckhead.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6124 (isolation #306) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

nuke me already

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6125 (isolation #307) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i dare you.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6129 (isolation #308) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6123, Vi wrote:[ ] voting Something_Smart before it was inevitable
[ ] naming any actual Russians as scum with any degree of threat (Nukebringer wound up as one of six at 1228) (also note a lack of any desire to kill Cephrir D4)
[x] naming any actual Russians as Town (Cephrir)
[ ] pushing anyone who was scum as scum (this jumps out from like every post made D3)
[ ] pushing anyone with any force
[x] but still putting forth the effort to make images
[ ] leaning on "hiplop is totes the Terrorist"
[ ] being totally inoffensive while the Town kills itself

I suppose there are some things checked off, if you want a technical definition if "did stuff".
sounds more like you're accusing me of being wrong. which is true. i did stuff tho, it was just, the wrong stuff.
SpyreX wrote:If you trust me to be town
Vi nuke nahdia
Nahdia suicides
Ut launches at vi
Moi nukes ut
Ut and i vote lld

Will that work
oh true, we can actually bring it down to 1 person.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6130 (isolation #309) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6128, SpyreX wrote:Hmmmm that would require perfect timing.
not really. as long as you don't accelerate the night, today's final nuke should touch down before dawn tomorrow.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6133 (isolation #310) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6127, Untrod Tripod wrote:I think we wait for MoI to do his thing. We go from there.
i want vi to nuke me first so my flip is factored in going forward.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6140 (isolation #311) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6131, Untrod Tripod wrote:If Vi can suicide nuke, then MoI can just shoot Nahdia and Vi can suicide if town?
what no. vi shoots her (sabotaged) nuke at me, i blow my brains out anyway. Then MoI decides who he wants to nuke. then you nuke someone. then you lynch someone.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6147 (isolation #312) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Nahdia »

dang, dude.

vi should still nuke me.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6150 (isolation #313) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Nahdia »

im like, really good at being really bad.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6155 (isolation #314) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i can say what i think you should do and then you could do the total opposite of it. that might work.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6161 (isolation #315) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 6155, Nahdia wrote:i can say what i think you should do and then you could do the total opposite of it. that might work.
sure, while we're waiting around let's hear about that
lynch spyrex

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6162 (isolation #316) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Nahdia »

@Vi

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6164 (isolation #317) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6163, Untrod Tripod wrote:Uhhhh can Nahdia suicide if Vi's nuke is sabotaged...?
yes.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6165 (isolation #318) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5554, Andrius wrote:
In post 5540, Nahdia wrote:
@mod If someone with a sabotaged nuke headed towards them commits suicide, do they still die?
Yes. The command is irreversible.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6169 (isolation #319) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Come on, I want you to do it IwantyoutodoitcomeonHITME. HIT ME. COME ON HIT ME.
HIT ME.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6175 (isolation #320) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6173, Vi wrote:Any reason why you want SpyreX lynched?
I flipped a coin between him and LLD.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6177 (isolation #321) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Of course not. The coin was fake. I just couldn't come up with a better reason.

Do you want "trusts my convictions despite my track record Nahdia" or "take a random stab because I have zero faith in my own abilities Nahdia"?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6179 (isolation #322) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Ask again later.

...As in, post-game.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6181 (isolation #323) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I don't think UT is Russian because of his being the counterwagon to SS, but I think he's Russian because putting a silo is defense mode has way more scum motivation than town motivation in my mind.

I don't think SpyreX is Russian because of their interaction with Ceph, specifically the fact that it got a "simmer down" from Andrius, but I think he's Russian because all game I've been wary of him and setting up plans where he's the sole survivor just assuming we'd trust him implicitly at this stage seems odd.

I don't think LLD is Russian because hell, I don't know, I doubt her rage came from scum, call me naive. I do think she's Russian because as Russian, she
had
to get GreyICE lynched yesterday and quite frankly I still don't understand her case despite the flip.

Does it matter what I say about you, Vi? You're
literally
asking to be nuked. If fatalism is truly your last resort then good luck with that, sibling.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6187 (isolation #324) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Nahdia »

NUKE ME

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6195 (isolation #325) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:56 am

Post by Nahdia »

Is someone with Fallout Shelter ahble to suicide even?

@mod

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6197 (isolation #326) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Nahdia »

Well, there's that.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6198 (isolation #327) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 6181, Nahdia wrote:I do think she's Russian because as Russian, she had to get GreyICE lynched yesterday and quite frankly I still don't understand her case despite the flip.
also the MoI kill is very LLD

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6201 (isolation #328) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Nahdia »

oh, right, nevermind on that.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6202 (isolation #329) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Nahdia »

on the MoI kill thing that is. wasnt thinking that all the way through.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6205 (isolation #330) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

I wonder just how much of a legitimate point GreyICE had when he said him being the Ruskie shot for their first kill points to LLD-scum since he'd be at the top of her priority list.

That would mean her brief push on Grey under the assumption he had the fail safe was entirely faked, mind you.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6214 (isolation #331) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Nahdia »

I do not wish to die a painful radioactive death.

.גוט גליק, איר באַסטערדז

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6366 (isolation #332) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Well

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6368 (isolation #333) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Thanks for the excellent modding, Andrius. All the flavor was fantastic.
(I think you screwed up SpyreX's flip though).

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6376 (isolation #334) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

so does Russia become the town in DEFCON 5.0?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6377 (isolation #335) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

these are the important questions.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6398 (isolation #336) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Anyway uh.

Sorry about killing myself so hastily. I was basically overcome with the notion that having been so painfully terrible the entire game, the best thing I could do was remove myself ASAP and stop tainting the thread with wrong. I can't say anything along the lines of "as I died, I suddenly realized it was UT." I left the game no fucking clue who was what. Especially near the end I felt waaaaay in over my head, what with the living playerlist basically amounting to being myself + a bunch of people infinitely better at mafia than I.

Being abysmal as town isn't anything new for me, hence why my strategy from post 1 was to remove Counterintelligence from the game. Really, it puts me in an awkward place going forward. On one hand, I really do want to improve, which I can only assume comes with practice. On the other, I feel like I shouldn't join games because if I flip town I fuck up and lose for everyone.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6403 (isolation #337) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I also don't like that the only way I can be transparently town is being a fatalistic piece of garbage.

But enough complaining about my own play. Good job scum team. It was a pleasure getting punked by you.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6434 (isolation #338) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Nahdia »

modkilled.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6459 (isolation #339) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Nahdia »

The one thing that really cast UT into doubt for me was his saying Vi's entrance was terrible, because I basically had the exact opposite thought. I figured he might be fishing for a potential lynch there.

But he did explain it eventually and I just dropped it so meh.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #6503 (isolation #340) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i care

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”