Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini 551- Mod Abandoned

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

There is something wrong. Most of the people around have disappeared. You have no clue why, or how, but your small, isolated community has had people come up missing. So many in fact that only twelve of you are left. A large number of suspicious characters have been lynched, but so have a lot of innocents. It's you or them now.

Present

Cogito Ergo Scum -- here
jerubbaal -- here
Joubert -- here
Korts -- here
matimafia
-- Replaced by Imat
SensFan -- here
theopor_COD
-- Replaced by Shanba
ting =) -- here
woelrat
-- Replaced by Cavebear with a Toothache
Xylthixlm
-- Replaced by Battle Mage

Abducted/lynched

lovo14 (Townie) - lynched Day 1
Elias_the_thief (Town Roleblocker) - killed Night 1

Rules:

1. If you have a problem with my modding, PM me or even open a thread in MD. Just don't do it in this thread.
2. If there is a mod error like a vote miscount, or you have a question, feel free to post in the thread.
3. No quoting roles, no talking with people outside of the thread about this game.
4. If you haven't posted for over 3 days and 20 posts, I will prod you.
5. I have the right to put a retractable deadline on the game if it is lagging.
6. If you don't respond to prods and other players request, I will replace.
7. If that's not possible, modkill time.

Gameplay

1. Majority votes are required to lynch
2. Only
Bold Votes
in the form of
Vote: Someone
count.
3. I would like to keep nights down to 72 hours. If you have something you know you want to do at night, you can PM me during the day. I will take that as a standing order until you switch to something/someone else. PM me whenever you want during the day, or wait and PM me during the night if you need some thought. If you're already sure what you want to do though (like a vig killing someone who's claimed jester or something), feel free to PM me.
4. If I accidentally put a typo into my role, please PM me as soon as you notice. If you see an exploit in a role, please PM me too. We will work together to get a mutually compatable solution (between what was written and what was intended.)
5. Players can't target themselves with their ability unless they are told they can in their role PM. In a simlar vein, role redirectors can't make other players kill themselves with their roles.
6. Have fun!

The following is optional reading, authored by me

Here is how I layer role interactions.
----

Roles are layered like the stack in the card game Magic: The Gathering. I keep adding things to the stack, then it resolves from whatever is "on top" of the stack to whatever is on the bottom. So pretty much, if it's put on first, the ability is resolved last. All these things in each layer occur as part of one action, simultaneously, so a vigilante killing a mafia, but targeted by the serial killer, still gets his kill off. If you don't understand, it isn't vital that you understand this. This is just so that people don't go yelling at me for bad modding. I'm laying this all out. Targets for abilities are declared before anything resolves, so tracking, roleblocking, etc. isn't screwed.

0. "Trigger/replacement abilities" such as the godfather ability go on the stack right above whatever triggered them, countering or replacing the ability. For example, the godfather replaces the cop guilty with an innocent, his ability goes right above the cop's.

1.Cop-style investigation. This includes pizza man, baker, cop, FBI agent, and anything else. They get investigations after cult recruitment. They can investigate dead bodies, in the case that I don't reveal my kills or there is a mafia janitor.

2. Alignment-changing activities. Personal alignment-changing does, however, overrule non-cult recruitment (mainly used in theme games,) which overrules cult recruitment. Mason recruitment doesn't care what alignment you are, so "stacks," if you will, with any other recruitments.

3. Kills. SK kills, Arsonist kills, Mafia Kills, Vigilante kills, and any other kills go on the stack third. This is all simultaneous.

4. Tracker-style investigator. This includes tracker, hunter, stalker, and all manner of colorful trackers.

5. Self-only skills*. This includes skills that target oneself but not others, or don't target anyone. This is generally reserved for theme games. This includes nurse and deputy roles.

6. Protection. Protection protects against various things, from NKs to being targetted by abilities to anything else.

7. Roleblocking/Swapping. If a roleblocker has multiple abilities (like jailkeeper,) his other ability is done here too, not where it normally would be on a stack. Each roleblock goes on the stack seperately. If A roleblocks B, B roleblocks C, and C roleblocks the serial killer, A's roleblock must first resolve, since it is furthest away from the serial killer's roleblock in the roleblocking chain. His roleblock resolves, countering B's ability. B doesn't roleblock C, so C's roleblock is successful, counter the Serial Killer's ability. If A roleblocks B, B roleblocks C, C roleblocks F, F roleblocks the Serial Killer, D roleblocks E, and E roleblocks the serial killer, A resolves, blocks B, C resolves, blocks F, and D resolves because it is further away than E is, so E is blocked, and the SK makes his kill. If you don't get this or I explained it badly, it won't really matter. I'm just trying to explain this in detail to avoid spur-of-the-moment interactions.

8*. Activated or triggered untargetability. This is the exception to self-only. If you are untargetable, the untargetability won't be stopped by a roleblocker targeting you. This goes on the stack last, and thus resolves first, unless someone's got a replacement going that says "players can't be untargetable" or something like that. Again, this would probably only happen in custom games. I've seen things like a vig who either kills or becomes untargetable, his choice, or a mafia trio which has a roleblocker, a tracker, and an untargetable, two of which can choose to use their abilities while the third does the kill.

Well, there's my lengthly explanation of how the stack works in Khelvaster games. That's all for now.
Last edited by Khelvaster on Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:47 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:57 am

Post by Khelvaster »

First of all, kerbump, since the thread locks moved this onto the second page.

Second, and this is very important, I accidentally sent roles to people from the game preceding this. If you got your role and aren't on this list, you were in mafia 550 and I messed up.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:42 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Day 1 officially starts now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience--I was unable to get to mafiascum for the past couple of days.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

The Votecount

Sensfan(4)--Xylthixlm, Elias The Thief, SensFan, jerubbaal
Xylthixlm(1)--Joubert,
Eliast The Thief(2)--jovo14, Korts
Ting--(1)Woelrat

With 12 alive, it will be 7 to lynch!
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:25 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Lemme correct my last votecount
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:27 am

Post by Khelvaster »

I'm Kind of Disoriented, is this the right votecount? Votecount

The Votecount

Sensfan(4)--Xylthixlm, Elias The Thief, jerubbaal, Joubert,
Xylthixlm(1)-- Sensfan
Eliast The Thief(2)--jovo14, Korts
Ting--(1)Woelrat

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

I accidentally counted Sensfan's vote for himself. I was copying and pasting names, and accidentally moved him to voting for himself. It was a complete mistake. That is why, in my revised votecount, he isn't voting for himself.

I am only commenting on this very specific part, since people thought I changed the vote on purpose. I didn't. It was an accident.

Also, is the last votecount correct? Is everyone voting for who they wanted?

Elias, I am not counting vote: S as vote: Sensfan. If you want your vote to be on him, revote him.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:26 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

EDIT: I thought Sensfan wanted me to put down a vote for whoever the cop was (if there is a cop). When rereading that post, it is quite apparent that he wasn't trying to put a vote on a cop, but was instead posting C-O-P, without a vote for that..
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Whoever is metagaming me is stupid.
SensPizzaLine: if you don't mind me asking, what did your edited post originally say?
Flubunga: in which game?
SensPizzaLine: Mini 551
SensPizzaLine: the one where you were confused about my post
Flubunga: I was saying
Flubunga: that you can't vote for a cop
Flubunga: by you saying vote: cop
Flubunga: then I saw it was vote: c vote: o vote: p
Flubunga: and I wasn't thinking

Pretty much, I thought he wanted the votecount to register a vote on whoever was cop, if there is a cop, thus either confirming him or showing everyone who the cop was, if there is a cop and if he is cop or non-cop.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

The Votecounts haven't changed, but voters have votecount

Sensfan(4)--Xylthixlm, jerubbaal, Joubert, Cogito Ergo Scum
Xylthixlm(1)-- Ting
Eliast The Thief(1)--jovo14
Ting--(1)Woelrat

Last edited by Khelvaster on Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Oh...and I sent off the three prods you asked for.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:37 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Xylthixlm wrote:Why hasn't SensFan been lynched yet?
Because there aren't seven votes on him....

All joking aside, I've fixed the votecount. Elias only has one vote on him.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:23 am

Post by Khelvaster »

And more intrigue...Jesters and Saboteurs abound! Will SensFan emerge alive? Only time will tell... Votecount

Xylthixlm(1)-- Ting
Ting--(1)Woelrat
Cogito Ergo Scum(2)--Korts, jovo14

Last edited by Khelvaster on Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:24 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Who would you guys like for me to prod?
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

I posted asking for replacements of those two people votecount

Xylthixlm(1)-- Ting
Ting--(1)Woelrat
Cogito Ergo Scum(1)--jovo14

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:52 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Starting now, Imat is replacing Matimafia.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:54 am

Post by Khelvaster »

I am looking for a woelrat replacement too--he apparently quit this site
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Shanba replaces theopor_COD
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:16 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

And it's a veritable flurry of prods! Will Joubert's return be his high point, or will he betray his fellow townies? Stay tuned for the next epsidoe of Votecount

Oh, and my apologies to lovo. I kept misreading the l as a j. My computer's font makes them look pretty similar.

Sensfan(5)--Xylthixlm, jerubbaal, Joubert, Cogito Ergo Scum, Elias_The_Thief
Xylthixlm(1)-- Ting
Elias_The_Thief(1)--Sensfan
lovo14(2)--Imat, Cavebear with a Toothache
Joubert(1)--Shanba

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:36 am

Post by Khelvaster »

SensFan wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:yay for standstills! Theres certainly no reason to look for a counterclaim. the bit about khel. being confused simply acts to confuse me, as i dont know what the original post before he editted it entailed...

Ugh. This game has become rather mucky. I'm thinking that Khel being confused shows that sens is not cop.
I also think we should lynch him to clear the waters, so to speak.
For the last time, here's what I thought had happened:
I thought Sensfan wanted a vote to be placed on the cop. Now, if he was cop, this would have confirmed him as cop, which would have been good for him. If he was not cop, this would have shown the mafia and the town who the cop was, which would have been good for him. Essentially, I thought he was trying to get me to mod-confirm who the cop was.

This is all assuming there is a cop--I can't confirm or deny the existence of any roles within this game
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:01 am

Post by Khelvaster »

The most total votes yet in a votecount--11 people are voting

Xylthixlm(1)-- Ting
lovo14(2)--Imat, Cavebear with a Toothache
Joubert(3)--Shanba, SensFan, Korts

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:39 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Shanba wrote:(no offence, but your modding display so far has not convinced me)
Offense Taken: Modkill Effective Immediately
>_>
<_<
I'm kidding, of course. I have been kind of shabby modding this game (haven't made any big screwups, but haven't been the most attentive either,) and I'd like to offer all you players my apologies.
Votecount of the day is:

Xylthixlm(1)-- Ting
lovo14(1)--Imat
Joubert(4)--Shanba, SensFan, Korts , Cavebear with a Toothache

Last edited by Khelvaster on Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:00 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Is there anyone I should prod?
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Prod sent to Sensfan
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

I was on a field trip with my AP physics class to Chicago; we had managed to secure a tour of Fermilab. I just arrived home (five-hour drive.) Stuff is happening once I finish my death scene.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Yeah...mod shouldn't be getting drunk during the week...*Smacks self*

While Sensfan appears to be incapacitated from some divinely caused illness[neither confirming nor denying the actual cause of the illness...just making an observation,] you notice that Lovo looks like an easier target. As Sensfan is slowly led up to a blank wall, where he could be shot, you suddenly hear a cry: "Look towards Lovo!" That said, the town goes crazy. In the chaos, Lovo is trampled. You see him begin to die as his body swells from the internal bleeding. As he coughs out blood, he curses the name of Joubert and all others who voted for him. "Why me?" he mutters with his last breath. He coughs some more, and then begins to choke as his lungs fill with blood.

Upon entering Lovo's house, you see a recently purchased camoflauge outfit, a pair of night vision goggles, and a model machine gun. You also see the names and adresses of everyone still here. Now that everything has finally cooled down for the rest of the night, you realize that Lovo actually has been convicted for stalking before. Suspicious, isn't it?

Still, you realize Lovo can't have been committing the abductions. He has some undeveloped film negatives which show people scared to death of him after they find him stalking them. He doesn't have any real firearms, or weapons of any kind for that matter, in his house. He just has some pictures of frightened people and of the local gym's girl's locker room. While you do find pictures of some pretty hot girls changing and some pretty normal people screaming, you don't find anything incriminating. It seems this was your average neighboorhood creep, nobody who would committ abductions.

Lovo, Roleblocker, Townie, is lynched.

The game is now in night. I will begin day once I get all night actions in or in 96 hours, whichever is sooner.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

A little bump--Deadline for night actions is in 24 hours
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:43 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Today you wake up to find a red dawn. The cold darkness of night has been evaporated by a crimson sun. It shines upon a sizeable smear of blood on the middle of the sidewalk. There are a few hairs torn from two different heads, one red and one brown, stuck in the blood. You notice occasional skid marks and droplets of blood on the sidewalks, streets, and alleyways along the way which tonight's abduction victim was dragged.
Suddenly, the path leaves this village. There is a trail pushed through the underbrush, and you follow it, making sure to keep an eye on each other so that nothing funny goes on out here. As you hack and push through the kudzu that has infested this region, you notice that someone has definitely come this way before you. At one point, you pass a large, thick-trunked tree. There are some cut, bloody ropes by it and a large splatter of blood on it, at about neck level. Bits of flesh and bone lay scattered near the base of the tree.
At once the trail becomes much easier to see, as there is a distinct line of dried blood running along the ground. After proceeding forward for six or seven more minutes, you come across the body of
Elias_The_Thief
There is a sudden cry of shock:
"Who could have done this?" Someone yells.
"Those abductors--this is what they've been doing with all the dead bodies?"
"How could this have been going on?"
"Ignorance is bliss...why couldn't we have just left that trail of blood alone?"

Upon returning back to the village meeting grounds, a resounding cry develops:
"We'll have to teach those scum what's good and right"
"Let justice prevail!"
"Your souls will be mine"
"Wait...do we know who these guys are?"
"No, I don't think we do. We can probably figure this out by talking about this murder though."

Elias_The_Thief, Townie, Roleblocker, was killed.

Let Day 2 Begin!

A short note, I'll be in Arkansas until Thursday. I may or may not have internet. If I do, I'll be here. If not, well, I won't.
Last edited by Khelvaster on Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Xylthixlm wrote:Normally the scum choose one person to make the kill, and you only have to block that person.

In a game where the person making the nightkill matters, this is how things are done. Since it would be bad for the mod to hint to the scum whether or not who made the NK matters, I require it in all my games. The scum do have to choose one person to be the NKer.
If player 1 blocks player 2 who blocks player 3, do both player 2 and 3 get blocked, or does only player 2 get blocked?

2 is closest to 3, so first 2's block on 3 is stacked, then 1 on 2. This means 1's block happens first, which blocks 2. 3 has no blockers, and his action goes through.

To anyone who was blocked (or Khel, if he can tell us), do you recieve flavor indicating that you were blocked? If so, that helps us quite a bit.

In keeping with the flavor that I gave to the roleblockers, I probably should have told the people being blocked that they were blocked. However, I only realized after sending the roles off that the flavor suggested that people knew they were being blocked. I then realized doing this would lead to a breaking strategy involving circling, so I didn't tell people.

I was so excited that I had finished my flavor text that I forgot what real-game implications of this would be.

In short, my answer is no, and I should have thought more about my flavor text.

Khel, in defining how your RBs work, you reference "distance from the SK." Could you be a little clearer on how "distance" works in this case.
This was an example. of how distancing would work. Pretty much, the "final" person in the roleblocking chain is at the bottom of the stack, and then each roleblock in the chain goes on top of the stack from there.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Joubert wrote: I'm also wondering how the priorities are decided among the groups of same precedence. According to the game's mechanics, roleblockers are all on the same "level" in the stack. My guess is that all roleblockers block at the same time, regardless. Killers are resolved after roleblockers, so only roleblockers that weren't blocked get to do their blocking successfully...
You don't understand me correctly.

Let the roleblocking chain be
A>>>>B>>>>C>>>D>>>E>>>>Mafia Goon

Where A blocks B, B blocks C, and so on.

I take this and stack it as follows:
A
B
C
D
E
Mafia Goon

Goon is making the non-blocking night action, so he is on the bottom of the stack. E blocked Goon, so he goes on next. It goes like that up to A. Now I start to resolve this, from the top down.

A resolves, and blocks B. This means both of them are now off the stack, leaving me with
C
D
E
Mafia Goon

C blocks D, removing both of those, leaving me with

E
Mafia Goon

E blocks Mafia Goon, so Goon's night kill does not get through.

Is this clear?
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Because I feel like it, a second votecount. By the way, is there anyone I should prod?

SensFan(1)--Jerrubaal
Jerrubaal(1)--SensFan
Last edited by Khelvaster on Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:51 am

Post by Khelvaster »

No changes to voting

SensFan(1)--Jerrubaal
Jerrubaal(1)--SensFan
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

I actually have an interesting question for Khel - What will happen in the event that we refuse to lynch and the scum NK is turned off? Will that actually be a draw?
I didn't want to put this in the rules at the beginning of the game because it would be very suggestive, but here's my modnote: If this game would turn into a mountainous mafia, I would mod it as such, using deadlines if necessary. I wouldn't allow passage to night, since night would really only be a way for mafia to talk.

Of course, one or even two no-lynches wouldn't be anything bad, as long as the town still had a plan. If the plan became to refuse lynches, however, I'd start going into mountainous mode.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Oh...and please stop trying to game the mod. I dislike speculation about how the town should act based on whether I am an awful mod or not.

Or maybe see if we can get moved to the theme park?

I have between 0 and 2 roles that would be considered nonstandard, and my flavor is mafia-flavored, so I will fight to keep it as a normal mini.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Khelvaster »

No quoting of role PMs means no quoting of role PMs. I'll also be pleased to let you guys know that I sent out many different flavorful roleblocker PMs. I'll post these at the end of the game. Anyway, you shouldn't count either of the people who posted this kind of stuff as confirmed town because it is possible (I will neither confirm or deny this, for obvious reasons) that the scum recieved the PMs for all possible power roles in this game, as a protection against flavor text whorage.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Khelvaster »

If I'm not mistaken, Korts is the only person who's voted in the past week

SensFan(1)--Jerrubaal
Jerrubaal(2)--SensFan, Korts
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:12 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Xylthixlm wrote:I'm afraid I can't really pay Mini 551 the attention it deserves. Please replace me. :(
I'm looking for a replacement
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

I'm still trying to find replacements
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Discussion's picking up, so I'm not deadlining. This game hasn't stalled yet IMO
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Battle Mage will be replacing xylthixm. He'll post in 2 or 3 days--he's busy atm.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

SensFan wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:
he's busy atm.
Vote: W
Vote: H
Vote: Y

Vote: R
Vote: E
Vote: P
Vote: L
Vote: A
Vote: C
Vote: E

Vote: I
Vote: F

Vote: B
Vote: U
Vote: S
Vote: Y
He had some IRL stuff to deal with, I'm guessing. Anyway, I am replacing now to show that a replacement has been found and that the game can go on without any doubts about a missing player.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Meanwhile, Battle Mage still hasn't posted--I just checked with him to see whether he still wants to play this game.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Battle Mage wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:
Meanwhile, Battle Mage still hasn't posted--I just checked with him to see whether he still wants to play this game.
yep ok, after much coaxing, i am well and truly in! I'll be back tomorrow with something useful, relevant, and if you're lucky, maybe even accurate! :D

BM
It's tomorrow
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:14 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Again, answering PM'd questions in the open--this one came from someone who was not Sensfan:

If I modkill someone for breaking a PR, I won't end the day. This is the same as me not ending the day for modkilling someone who is quoting a role PM, repeatedly spamming the game and making it unplayable, talking outside of the game about in-game stuff, etc.

In extreme circumstances (someone trying to get modkilled through anti-mafia methods like posting bestiality porn repeatedly in this topic so that they are killed but the day doesn't end, if they are townie about to be lynched,) I reserve discretion to end the day after discussion dies down to allow twilight discussion of night actions. Of course, this is a very rare circumstance, because most players are not assholes.

There's my long answer to a short question. To apply it to this game: If SensFan had a PR and broke it, and if the penalty for breaking it was a modkill, the day would continue. This is neither confirming nor denying a PR or, if it does exist, its penalty.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Please tell me whether this is accurate--there's been so much writing and so little voting that I'm not sure whether I caught everything.

SensFan(2)--Jerrubaal, Cogito Ergo Scum
Jerrubaal(4)--SensFan, Korts, Joubert, Cavebear
Last edited by Khelvaster on Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:39 am

Post by Khelvaster »

You're right--fixed. Also, I want to clarify: I won't give a public announcement if a PR is broken. That would be a cheap way to confirm/unconfirm Sensfan. The only time I would give a public announcement is if I had to modkill.

And to state my usual disclaimer: this neither confirms nor denies any PRs or their consequences if they do exist.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #46) » Wed May 07, 2008 9:17 am

Post by Khelvaster »

jerubbaal wrote:I can't believe we haven't been deadlined. Is Khel even modding this any more?
I am here. If you really want a deadline...

I am setting a deadline for May 21. This is subject to extending if necessary.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #47) » Fri May 09, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Evilgorrilaz is replacing Imat

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”