Not voting: fuzzylightning.

Boost Count

Electra (5) <- eldarad, Raging Rabbit, TDC, springlullaby, Jahudo
springlullaby <- Jahudo
Incognito <- Skillit
eldarad <- TDC

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch/boost.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:17 am

Post by iLord »

Don't worry you guys, I'm working on a long overview on how I feel about everything. I have to get my thoughts in order and look closer at the beginning posts.

Post with a lot more content coming soon - really busy time for me.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by Crazy »

Will also post more soon. I'm not scum; don't worry.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by iLord »

Crazy wrote:Will also post more soon. I'm not scum; don't worry.
Wow...
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by Crazy »

iLord wrote:
Crazy wrote:Will also post more soon. I'm not scum; don't worry.
Wow...
Srsly.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by iLord »

Crazy wrote:Srsly.
I was talking about the "Don't worry, I'm not scum" part.
Skillit
Skillit
Goon
Skillit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by Skillit »

A lot of my posts have been defense related, but thats mostly due to the large number of posts i needed to defend from more than anything, this also puts me in danger of any point being viewed as some kind of "omgus" It is therefore ironic that i think that those who seemed to most fervently stay silent on the issue of my poor humor/attacks are the scummiest. Mostly because i think that everyone should have commented on it, and to not do so seems evasive. But at the same time there is almost certainly at least
one
scum on my wagon

RR voiced passive agreement with the campaign on me by doing a real fast 'qft' of Sthar8's post here, but hasn't since even discussed the issue (unless you count this) even after he voted for Sthar8 - this seemed odd to me, like he was trying to avoid supporting too hard a wagon he knew was off base and was instead focusing somewhere else.

Speaking of Sthar8 - Sthar8 knows me better than anyone on this site and i think he knew i was just kidding, even if nobody else did. the fact that he only spoke about the relevance of what i was saying, and never taking it either way (scum / town) seems like intentional aversion to the subject. its not at all like him to avoid topics of major discussion (which i think those from all camps can agree this was at least), so his doing so seems a little questionable.

-side note;
Electra
you asked if there was a completed game i was in that i wasnt scum, and there is, it just ended today, I replaced the claimed doc like, end of day day 3. posted a few times, got scum lynched and died that night. actually figured out and advised the rest of the town on who the other scum was but nobody listened to me /fume.
-sice note 2; Jahudo you asked before what TL;DR meant, i cant remember if anyone answered you. it means too long; didnt read.

I'm not done here, I will be back in around 3 hrs, this is just what i had typed up before I got called to go to work for a short shift.
Think not those faithful who praise all thy words and actions; but those who kindly reprove thy faults.
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

To whoever it was that was saying Skillit is at L-2, right now it doesn't really matter because no one can be lynched until two players are boosted, so we should only be moderately concerned about a certain persons vote count right now.

I am also leaning towards boosting Electra, because after re reading her posts there is something in my gut that just says she is town, and that boosting her would help us. So with that said
Boost: Electra

Crazy: You say that you are getting scum vibes from TDC and RR, where do you think they are coming from, because you really haven't shown anything against them.

Right now, I am not going to lie, I am completely confused on the springlullaby-incognito exchange, so I will have to re-read that to get some sort of read on whether that is town v. town squabbling or otherwise.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:46 am

Post by TDC »

Crazy wrote:I'm not scum; don't worry.
Oh cool. Will look elsewhere then. Everybody should be this easy to read!

Also, Electra is on "B-1". I think there's no harm in waiting a bit with the "hammer" until we have a better idea of who's going to be the lynch and who might be the second boost.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:56 am

Post by Incognito »

fuzzylightning, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1326834#1326834]in post 107[/url], wrote:Right now, I am not going to lie, I am completely confused on the springlullaby-incognito exchange, so I will have to re-read that to get some sort of read on whether that is town v. town squabbling or otherwise.
I'm glad to see that someone finally at least commented on this. I was a bit surprised to see a bunch of people post within the same time frame of our exchange but seem to completely ignore the massive blocks of text that made up the previous page. I know iLord and Crazy in particular at least mentioned that they are currently working on some sort of summary post up until now, so I can at least excuse them for not commenting on it but others like Jahudo in particular continued right on posting seemingly oblivious to the current happenings. Electra didn't seem to comment on it either. I'd actually be very interested in learning people's opinions about springlullaby's case against me and my responses to it.

Skillit, I'm glad to see you elaborating a little bit on your suspicions. I'm looking forward to part 2 of your post.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:11 am

Post by Incognito »

Also, one other note, I think people mentioned something about all Boost choices being final. I'm pretty sure I've spoken to the mod about this through AIM, and I believe Boosts can be Unboosted just like regular votes can at least up until the point someone reaches a boost majority.

Mod:
Maybe you can clarify on this a bit. Can boosts be unboosted up until the point someone reaches a majority or are all boost choices final?
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:34 am

Post by Jahudo »

Incognito: I have been reading your exchanges with spring and am still thinking about what some of these accusations mean because they could be explained by a meta of however you two usually play; how often and long you post, how forward you are or if you wait for things to happen, etc.

I'm not sure what spring is trying to say with "8 out of 10 persons reserving judgment are scum...". If she said something like "I think people who reserve judgment are anti-town" it wouldn't sound like a baseless accusation.

I do like how she called you out for being passive aggressive, even if it isn't an accurate term to use. The reaction posts I saw of you did not look passive aggressive, so I think she succeeded in prodding you to gain a better read for us. At this early point in the game, I'm getting some town vibes from Incognito and I would from spring too if not for that 8 out of 10 thing which I think needs a further explanation.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:42 am

Post by sthar8 »

Sorry, guys. I spent most of yesterday doped up and sleeping, and I'm spending today doped up and working. I'll try to answer some of the more direct questions to avoid slowing down the town, but in-depth discussion is going to have to wait.
Jahudo wrote:You have no problem with leaving a random vote on a bandwagon of 4 votes?
Not in this case, no. Should I?
TDC wrote:sthar8: I'm wondering. Did you really think that a majority of people might be willing to go for an early Day 1 mass claim?
Not really. I thought it might help if we did, and electra had already done the first thing I thought of, so I figured I'd toss it out there. Worst case, I pick up some useful reactions, right?

I'd be willing to boost electra whenever we're ready to do that, but as I've already stated, my interpretation is that once someone has received a boost-majority, we are unlikely to be able to unboost them. This suggests that it would be pro-town to do the majority of our discussion before finalizing any boosts.

Sorry if I missed anything...
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:16 am

Post by iLord »

Incog wrote:I'm glad to see that someone finally at least commented on this. I was a bit surprised to see a bunch of people post within the same time frame of our exchange but seem to completely ignore the massive blocks of text that made up the previous page. I know iLord and Crazy in particular at least mentioned that they are currently working on some sort of summary post up until now, so I can at least excuse them for not commenting on it but others like Jahudo in particular continued right on posting seemingly oblivious to the current happenings. Electra didn't seem to comment on it either. I'd actually be very interested in learning people's opinions about springlullaby's case against me and my responses to it.
Yeah, really sorry about this - it's on another computer so I can't work on it all the time. It's coming (Likely tommorrow)
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by Elmo »

Incognito wrote:
Mod:
Maybe you can clarify on this a bit. Can boosts be unboosted up until the point someone reaches a majority or are all boost choices final?
One may
unboost Alice
at any point before Alice gets a majority.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:58 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Spring Lullaby's initial attack was nice to see because it brought him into the game (and I hope that this response brings me more into the game because I will admit that I feel my content has been lacking so far). As for the attack, it was interesting to see some pressure brought on to someone who hadn't really been pressured at all.

Incognito's response to the initial post was well reasoned and I liked it, and if I was just basing off of this I would believe that he is town. I agree that theoretical discussion is nice at times but at some point we need to get away from it and a desire to move on to more analytical discussion gains townie points with me. I don't mind the fact that he doesn't provide insights immediately and the reserving judgment argument makes no sense because if you reserve your judgment and make a well-thought out and reasoned case against someone you believe is scum you are more likely to catch scum rather than dribbling out reasons you believe someone to be scummy.

Lullaby questions the use of another's reasoning to clear someone else. I liked Incog's response because there really shouldn't be any need to repeat what someone else has said if you genuinely agree with it and provide another reason to believe something, as he does by pointing out Electra's own responses, which would clear someone more than anything else.

The random statistic doesn't sit well with me because he shows no evidence to back it up. If you are going to use a statistic, that's fine, although I don't agree with their use in this type of game because no games are played the same and I don't think players play the same exact way from game to game, but at least back up your statistic with empirical proof, otherwise I will call it unreasoned judgment, which I consider to be a scumtell.

One thing icognito said that didn't sit well with me at all, was the engaging in conversation and then "formulating gut reads" (in post 85, the portion beginning with weighted bombast). How is it possible to formulate a gut read after engaging a conversation for a while. I believe that a gut read is similar to a first impression which is garnered almost immediately, so I would like some clarification on this please.

Overall, I believe that spring's attack on incog is fairly weak and almost entirely dismissed because of the used of an unverified statistic. Incog also defends himself very well, and even points out the contradiction in the case by saying spring is asking questions of someone he thinks is scum, which he was criticizing incog of doing. Currently I am receiving a pro-town vibe from incog and a slight scum read from lullaby, but not enough for a vote, so
FoS: Springlullaby
, for a weak, contradictory case and that seemingly random statistic.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Skilit wrote:RR voiced passive agreement with the campaign on me by doing a real fast 'qft' of Sthar8's post here, but hasn't since even discussed the issue (unless you count this) even after he voted for Sthar8 - this seemed odd to me, like he was trying to avoid supporting too hard a wagon he knew was off base and was instead focusing somewhere else.
I'm not gonna lie, I have very limited time for MS lately and haven't read into your case enough to decide exactly what I think of it, especially since I find your posts extremely difficult to read. Hopefully I'll find the time to give it a more thourough look shortly.

The QFT bit was saying that I don't think your case on Electra has any merit either, which doesn't necassarily make you scummy.
TDC wrote:Do you think it's more damning that he answered in place of others, or how he excused it?
If it's the latter (and that seems to be the case), how would a response have looked like that's less suspicious?
Yup, it's how he excuesed it. Answering instead of others isn't much of a tell, just not very good play basically, which makes it more suspect to me that he took it so hard. I'm actually surprised Incognito seems to think the other way around.

A less suspicious response would be "yeah, I guess in hindsight that wasn't the best play..." or "I did that in order to (whatever)". I think going all apologetic at the slightest pressure is a sign of guilt.

I think Incognito is pretty town thus far, not convinced by the case on him.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:04 am

Post by Incognito »

fuzzylightning, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1329725#1329725]in post 115,[/url] wrote:How is it possible to formulate a gut read after engaging a conversation for a while. I believe that a gut read is similar to a first impression which is garnered almost immediately, so I would like some clarification on this please.
I don't think a gut read always necessarily has to be a first impression kind of thing. Oftentimes it can be for a lot of players in certain scenarios but it can also be something that forms over the course of a game and as I'm sure you know, games can span pages and pages long and can take months to complete.

For example, I just completed a game with eldarad (Mini 594 - Satin Doll Showdown) where we were in a LyLo situation, and I was the one making the final vote decision as both him and Elmo decided to vote for one another. If I had just relied on game analysis, I probably would have went ahead and voted for eldarad and cost the town the game. However, my gut instinct told me that eldarad was likely town and that Elmo was indeed the final scum, and I got it right by voting for Elmo. So yeah, while I agree that it's oftentimes a first impression type of thing, I do think that gut feelings can be developed about a person even after pages and pages of information have been brought forward.

While I'd like to keep the pressure on sthar8 a bit longer as I still feel like he could be contributing a bit more (yes, yes I know he's mentioned that he's sick), I really do find myself most troubled with springlullaby's attack against me and am having a hard time believing it could be coming from town. I've been attacked before in past games, and I feel like I can usually understand what the person who's attacking me for has a problem with and can usually tell when an attack against me is a bit misguided. I've reread the thread a number of times and did a focused read on myself to see if I can genuinely find myself agreeing with the points springlullaby raised against me, and I just can't. I felt like a lot of the points she raised against me were very strongly exaggerated. Examples include the following:
springlullaby wrote:2. All of Incognito's posts has 'look I'm such a good little townie' written all over them, but has yet to produce anything meaningful.
I responded to this point by mentioning that I had been scum hunting - I feel like I've been asking appropriate questions and pointing out inconsistencies in people's play. She didn't address that point and instead pulled these figures out here which were also noticed by fuzzylightning and Jahudo:
springlullaby wrote:
You are saying here that you prefer reserving judment before commiting to anything, well let me tell you that I think 8 out of 10 persons who prefer to reserve judment are scum because 1)it is hader for them to form an opinion in the first place2)they want to keep all options open the longer possible, especially if they do not indicate their initail read at all, which is your case.
I've tried to think about reasons for why a hypothetical pro-town player might say something like this when she couldn't have possibly been tabulating this kind of data on her own and really the only conclusion I could come up with is if said pro-town player was suffering from a bout of tunnel vision. But tunnel vision on page 4 of the thread? I just can't convince myself that this was the reason for her to bring these numbers up and use them against me. Instead I really do feel like she has a high chance of being scum who brought up these numbers to try and exaggerate the case against me to make it seem stronger than it actually is.

Her other point about how I shouldn't ask the people who I'm suspicious of questions because I should expect scum to lie seems extremely off-base and is indeed contradictory to what she's even been doing here. I've actually been looking into a number of springlullaby's completed games to try and get a feel for what kind of a player she is as town, and I feel like she's more than competent to know better than to say something like that and actually believe it. Mini 682 is a good example of her town play where she seems to actively hunt for scum by asking questions and poking at people the way she's criticized me for here.

And now that I've responded to her points yet again and have been waiting for her response, she has yet to come back to the thread despite the fact that she's been actively posting elsewhere.

In short, I just can't see her attack on me as something that she genuinely believes and instead, I feel like she's greatly exaggerated a lot of points she's raised in her attack against me in an effort to paint me in as bad a light as possible to try and push for my lynch. Therefore I'm going with this:

Unvote
Vote: springlullaby

FoS: sthar8
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:14 am

Post by Incognito »

@Raging Rabbit:
I've actually looked back at sthar8's response a number of times, and I thought the fact that he admitted to doing something wrong was mildly pro-town. I feel like scum might have tried to concoct some response to try and explain away his or her actions.

Having said that, I do agree with you and think that the apologetic aspect of his post was slightly odd and could be seen as slightly scummy. To apologize to another player somewhat suggests that the player being apologized to has some kind of authority over the other player so the act of apologizing could be done as a way to appease said player.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:24 am

Post by sthar8 »

First off, some stuff I forgot to mention last time.
Incog wrote:I'll try and take it as a slight pro-town sign that you've called me of all people out on certain things when I've pretty much had absolutely nothing directed at me and have been finding myself trying to create my own content to get involved in.
This is manipulative and scummy.

In case anyone doesn't see what's going on here, in this quote Incog responds to lullaby's attack with "You're wrong to suspect me, but it's pro-town of you to pressure someone taking as little heat as I am." This isolates lullaby's view as minority and dismisses his attack by reminding everybody that no one is particularly suspicious of Incog otherwise. It also does some very subtle buddying, portraying Incog as a nonthreat or ally to lullaby, making him less likely to pursue Incog in the future, if it works. I've used this tactic to great effect as scum.

If this were representative of your total response to lullaby, I'd be voting for you.
RR wrote:"damn, made a mistake. Guess I'll apologize it away"
Not quite how I'd phrase it, but the sentiment is very close to accurate. How is this scummy?
Skillit wrote:Sthar8 knows me better than anyone on this site and i think he knew i was just kidding, even if nobody else did.
Yes, and yes.
Skillit wrote:the fact that he only spoke about the relevance of what i was saying, and never taking it either way (scum / town) seems like intentional aversion to the subject.
Partly. The other part is that my read on you is not strong yet, so I'm not going to do any defending for you.
Skillit wrote:its not at all like him to avoid topics of major discussion (which i think those from all camps can agree this was at least), so his doing so seems a little questionable.
Yes, and yes. There is a reason.

Now, let's talk about this:
Incog wrote:I think sthar8, Electra, and to a lesser extent TDC should at least justify why they feel their votes are on the best wagon at this current time.
First, I will acknowledge that I know Skillit fairly well. His opening mentions on Electra are analogous to a vote for being his scumpartner in the last game. Without speaking to motive, I can clearly state from experience that the sections that have been referred to as accusations were intended as humor, evidenced by their wildly dramatic and vague nature, as well as the lack of true support. The discussion on Electra's theory, however, was genuine, though I doubt he intended to imply that what he saw as logical flaws make her scum. That being said, I do not have a solid read on Skillit at this time. His behavior so far has been non-indicative.

Unvote

My vote on Skillit remained not because I thought he was scummy, but because I felt that the information gained from the wagon was useful. I figured that Skillit would look like an easy wagon at this point, and that regardless of his alignment, we'd likely catch some scum tagging along. I was also entertaining a very slight hope that someone would forget about the unique lynching mechanics and drop a poorly reasoned false hammer, catching out scum on the first day.

I don't see any waffling that would be indicative of a partner deciding to bus, but Crazy's poorly justified and lately applied vote highlights his other behavior, which is a shining beacon of scumminess.

In his first substantial post, Crazy notes his own inactivity and blames it on a lack of interest in the game so far, which is a weak indicator of scum in my experience so far, since early day 1 is about as boring for scum as you can get. They have no major objective other than avoiding attention and getting closer to night, and since they have no need to create any serious content, their boredom often manifests as indifference and apathy to whatever is going on.

He continues on to express suspicion of
four
other players, without providing any reasoning on two of them. I cannot think of any reason for both variety
and
inconsistancy unless he's just looking for an easy wagon. Note that Crazy's vote does go to the wagon that is the largest at this point.

He then encourages us not to worry about boosting scum, expresses unsupported suspicions of two apparently unconnected players, and buddies up to eldarad before signing off.

Was there anything protown about that post?

Vote: Crazy

At the risk of being accused of OMGUS, I'd say that RR is my number two suspect. Leeching, buddying, and bullshitting the town, with the latter two demonstrated clearly in his last post. I'd like to point out that the first of his examples of an acceptable response is effectively identical to the one I provided, except in phrasing, and that the second would have involved lying to the town.

iLord is a distant third, due to a mechanics issue, but i'm going to withhold substantial judgement until we've got some more content from him. Nobody else is far behind iLord on my scumlist.

I'll break with personal pattern for this game and say that I think Electra is the most townie, because of the corroboration her gambit provided to my theories about the setup.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:25 am

Post by sthar8 »

EBWOP: Crossposting with Incog. Reading his stuff now.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:28 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Incognito wrote:I thought the fact that he admitted to doing something wrong was mildly pro-town. I feel like scum might have tried to concoct some response to try and explain away his or her actions.
Town has less inclination bothh kick themselves for not looking pro town enough and make an active effort to not draw suspicion.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:43 am

Post by sthar8 »

Incog wrote:To apologize to another player somewhat suggests that the player being apologized to has some kind of authority over the other player
What?

An apology (in the sense that I offered one) is an acknowledgement of regret for violating a moral code, in this case the code that states that townies should do protown things. In no way does it imply an authoritative relationship.

And while it may seem that I directed my apology to you personally, it was intended for the town as a whole. You, personally, did not suffer from my lapse; you suffered as a member of the town-group (if you are town).
RR wrote:Town has less inclination bothh kick themselves for not looking pro town enough and make an active effort to not draw suspicion.
I'm kicking myself for interfering in the efforts of other townies to form a read on another player, not for some self-image paranoia. And where did you get the impression that I'm trying to avoid attention on this issue?
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Incognito »

@sthar8:
Since it looked to me like you directed your apology directly at me instead of to the group as a whole, it looked more like you were asking pardon from me for some sort of offense. If it was indeed directed to everyone in the game, then I can see it the way you're explaining it here.

I need to read sthar8's 119 at a later time.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

sthar wrote:An apology (in the sense that I offered one) is an acknowledgement of regret for violating a moral code, in this case the code that states that townies should do protown things.
So you see how by turning this into an issue of a townie who accidentially "violated a moral code" you show both how important you consider this misstep to be and how very commited to your debt as a pro town player you are for taking this so seriously and promising not to do it again. I still think it's overkill and indicative of an active effort to look pro town, which is indicative of scum.

Not an obvscum tell or anything, but it's the best I have at this point. Will read more into this game when I have the time.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”