Newbie 1046: Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Newbie 1046: Game Over

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

Newbie 1046

Still Alive
: 1
  • 6.)
    Nocmen (
    rep. nikitakit
    ), Mafia Goon
Dead
: 8
  • 5.) WhenInRome (
    rep. Minoscum
    ), Townie, Lynched D1

• 1.) AwesomePoe, Townie, Lynched D2

• 3.) Ghostlin, Doctor, Killed N2

• 7.) StefanB, Townie, Killed N3

• 2.) Zachrulez (
    rep. chkflip
    ) *, Mafia Goon, Lynched D4

• 8.) Haylen (
    rep. Thestatusquo
    ) **, Townie, Killed N4

• 9.) Nobody Special (
    rep. Deer
    (
    rep. tj94
    )) *, Townie, Lynched D5

• 4.) hurristat, Townie, Endgamed D5
* = Semi-Experienced (SE)
** = Inexperience-Challenged (IC)
Bold = Confirmed

Currently: Game Over.
Last edited by GLaDOS on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:13 pm, edited 24 times in total.
"Aperture Science: We do what we must because we can."
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

General rules
  • This is a game. Have fun. Or else.
  • Respect your fellow players at
    all times.
    If I feel attacks are getting too personal or out of hand I will replace/mod kill you as I see fit.
  • Do not quote any private mod/player communications. Do not pretend to quote private mod/player communications. Doing so will result in a modkill.
  • There is to be
    no
    communication outside this thread unless your PM states otherwise.
  • Do not impersonate the Mod.
Game play rules
  • Mod kills will end the day. If you are modkilled, you automatically lose.
  • All votes must be in all
    bold
    to count and in the following format:
    Vote: GLaDOS
    . Unvotes are not required. Voting tricks are prohibited.
  • A lynch will be reached when a majority of players (one-half of the living players plus one) vote for a specific player. Once this point is reached, no amount of unvoting will stop the lynch.
  • Each day will have a deadline of three weeks. In extreme circumstances I will extend the deadline by a few days (no more than a week).
  • If a majority hasn't been reached by the deadline, then there will be a
    no lynch

• Each night will have a deadline of three days.
  • Once a lynch has been reached, all players, (including the lynched player) may continue to post until I can get on and lock the thread.
  • Once you are announced to be dead, you are dead. Do not post, or discuss the game. Simple “bah” posts are allowed, but I will delete anything else.
The everything else rules
  • No invisible text, encrypted text, stupidly small text or hiding text inside [ color = black ] tags.
  • I will try and get a votecount up every page or every 24 hours. Feel free to request a vote count at any time.
  • Prods will go out if you haven't posted in 72 hours. If you don't pick up that prod in 48 hours I will look for a replacement.
  • If you think you won't be able to post in the thread for a couple of days then please post a notice letting everyone know just that.
  • Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate -- don’t leave us hanging.
  • Bold all requests to the mod to make them easier for me not to miss.
  • Even massively intelligent super computers make mistakes. Feel free to point out mistakes with small things such as the votecount in thread. If you have issues with the game on a bigger level then please PM me.
Useful Links
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

Set up post

The F11 setup is the current game format used in Newbie games. To prevent the development of game-breaking strategies, these Newbie Games are Semi-Open, wherein the actual game setup is randomly chosen from one of four possible setups as detailed below:
  • 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Sane Cop, 1 Sane Doctor, 5 Townies
  • 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Townies
  • 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Sane Cop, 6 Townies
  • 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Sane Doctor, 6 Townies
If either of the first two setups are in play, and the situation occurs where the Goon is lynched first, the Roleblocker will still be able to submit both night kills and roleblocks (roleblocking is a function of the Roleblocker; night kills are a function of the scum team as a whole).

These are the Role PMs that have potentially been sent to the players:

Mafia-Aligned players:

Mod wrote:

You are a member of the Mafia along with your partner,
name
. Since your plot to quietly overtake the town has failed, you will attempt take it by force by eliminating the others until you outnumber the populace.
  • During the day, try to blend in with the normal Townies, and attempt to get someone lynched.
  • During the NIGHT cycle ONLY, you may talk with your fellow Mafia (via this quick topic) and choose another player in the town to kill that night.
  • You may communicate privately with your fellow Mafia up until the game thread is opened. Once the game begins, all outside communication must cease until the night cycle.
  • You win when the number of Mafia equals or exceeds the number of remaining Town players, whether you survive to the end or not.
  • You can find the game thread here.
  • Please confirm you have read and understood this PM by sending me a PM back stating your role. Thank you.
  • Good luck, and have fun!
GLaDOS
Mod wrote:

You are a member of the Mafia along with your partner,
name
. Since your plot to quietly overtake the town has failed, you will attempt take it by force by eliminating the others until you outnumber the populace.
  • During the day, try to blend in with the normal Townies, and attempt to get someone lynched.
  • As a Roleblocker, you have the ability to distract any player throughout the night, effectively negating their night ability, if they have one.
  • Send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to block. If they have a Night action, it will have no effect. You will not be informed as to whether your roleblock worked or not.
  • During the NIGHT cycle ONLY, you may talk with your fellow Mafia via this quick topic) and choose another player in the town to kill that night.
  • You may communicate privately with your fellow Mafia up until the game thread is opened. Once the game begins, all outside communication must cease until the night cycle.
  • You win when the number of Mafia equals or exceeds the number of remaining Town players, whether you survive to the end or not.
  • Please confirm you have read and understood this PM by sending me a PM back stating your role. Thank you.
GLaDOS

Town-Aligned players:
Mod wrote:

You are a normal townsperson, trying to make a living and survive this insanity.
  • You have no abilities at Night other than getting a good night's rest.
  • Although you do not have any special abilities, your voice and vote are powerful weapons in their own right. Use them to your best advantage!
  • At no time may you privately communicate with any other player.
  • You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.
GLaDOS
Mod wrote:

You are the local law enforcement, and can tell the good guys from the bad.
  • Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to investigate.
  • The Moderator will inform you as to that person's guilt or innocence.
  • In a Newbie game, you will always get a correct result (no sanity issues).
  • You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.
GLaDOS
Mod wrote:

You are the local physician, and can protect people from harm.
  • Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to protect.
  • If someone attempts to kill that player during the Night, they will be spared.
  • You may not protect yourself.
  • In a Newbie game, your protection target will always live through the night (no quacks).
GLaDOS
Last edited by GLaDOS on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

Sending out roles. The game will begin once all nine players have confirmed, or in 48 hours, whichever is shorter.
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

My previous statement was an outright fabrication. Three players have not confirmed their roles, and I am now replacing them. Once all players have confirmed, the game will begin.

WhenInRome replaces Minoscum.
Deer replaces tj94.
Haylen replaces Thestatusquo.
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

All players have confirmed. The testing shall now commence.

With
alive it takes
to lynch. Deadline is January 27 at 7:30 PM CST.
WhenInRome
WhenInRome
Goon
WhenInRome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by WhenInRome »

Hey all :D
Since it's RVS (Random Voting Stage), I am going to
Vote:Deer

for taking the longest to confirm
BEN DROWNED

Worst luck ever: Last townie alive. They lynched me. (http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16353)
WhenInRome
WhenInRome
Goon
WhenInRome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by WhenInRome »

If I could, I would vote GlaDOS for getting Still Alive stuck in my head >:(
BEN DROWNED

Worst luck ever: Last townie alive. They lynched me. (http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16353)
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Haylen »

Hi, guys. Welcome to MafiaScum! :) And possibly your first game here. My name's Haylen, I will answer to any variation of that. I'm your IC (Inexperienced Challenged player...political correctness and all that) and it's my job to show you the ropes and to make sure you understand what is going on. You can ask me any questions you have during the game, unless it is about your role, in which case you must send a PM with your question to Glados (the mod), neither of us bite so don't feel you can't approach us about things. I completely understand that your first game may be a daunting experience...hell, I remember my first game, ended up getting night killed on Night One, and most of you will be in the same boat regarding experience level but you're all here to learn. If you feel as though you haven't done well, don't be put out, just learn from it and improve. It is not cool to insult players for poor logic, anyone caught doing so will receive a post specially made for them in which I barate you...in a kind way. Don't take attacks on your logic personally, or lynches. They happen, that's what Mafia is all about.

Aswell as being a helper here, I am also a player in the game, even though this is a newbie game, I will not be toning down my play, I'll be treating it like a game from any of the other forums otherwise you wont be able to learn and grow as players. Just because I'm the an IC, it doesn't mean you can't attack my logic. I will NEVER lie in my answers when questions asked about game mechanics ect. That would completely defeat the purpose of my being an IC here. If I don't answer your questions quick enough, which is extremely unlikely, I believe the SE's are Deer and Chkflip which means they are Semi Experienced players and may also be able to help - there roles arent teaching roles, though.

Anyway, read the rules Glados has decided to use (warning: other mods may decide to use different variations of these rules, but the fundamentals are all the same,so don't get confused). When this game is over, and you're all excited about joining games in other forums, ask yourselves if you truly feel ready for it...there's nothing worse than going into a mini normal game (or any other non road to rome game, for that matter) and realising halfway through it that you aren't ready.

And have fun!!!

(by the way, I will be taking notes all through the game, because I have OCD, so I will be able to tell you what was good, what went wrong and how to improve, when the game has ended.)

Back to player mode

Big warning: I like to multipost, meaning I will post more than once in a row. Usually because I have just remembered something I wanted to say in the post before but forgot. I will spare you my megaposts, no player should ever have to deal with them. Also, my grammar is generally terrible because I have a running conversation in my head and I write literally what my head is saying.

First thing's first.

How we vote and unvote: Glados says in his rules that we have to bold votes and unvotes. This is how we do that:

Code: Select all

[b] Vote: playername [/b] or [b] Unvote: playername [/b]

Another important part of the game is quoting, you will find that you want to quote another player and some point or another. We do that like this:

[quote="playername"] what they said [/quote]

A little bit more complicated is putting in a link to another post as it requires multiple steps, you might want to use this sometimes when refering to the whole of a post, rather than quoting the whole thing. Here you go:

1) In the post you want to link, click on the little white symbol to the left of the word 'Posted' at the top of the post.
2) Once you have done this, copy and paste the url from your internet's address bar.
3) you will need to do this:

[url=pasted url from address bar]post number (you can use any word here, but I dont want to be confusing)[/url]

An example of that this. Here is a link to post 1 .

That was a link to Reck post 0, it has all the rules in it, and as a code, looked like this:

[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2704135#p2704135]post 1[/url]

(Yes, the fact I just linked you to the rules post again was not a coincidence. Seriously, read them. Ignorance is never an excuse.

Hope that last one wasn't too confusing, if it was just ask

Anyway, enjoy yourselves!

~Hayl~

PS. I want your opinions on me as a teacher after this is over. I need to know I'm teaching stuff in the right fashion.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Haylen »

Haylens Mafia GlossaryL-1, L-2, L-3: This refers to how many votes on a person until they are lynched. For example, if I had 3 votes and Michel had 4 votes, because it is 5 votes to lynch, I would be at L-2 and Michel would be at L-1.

------

Lylo: Means lynch or lose. During lylo if the town doesn't lynch a mafia member, then they have automatically lost. Typical lylo situations are 2 townies and 1 scum or 3 townies and 2 scum. If the number of mafia is equal to the number of town at any time, then the mafia have won.

------

Mylo: Mislynch and lose: This is actually a more difficult one to explain. Mylo is where the only thing the town can do safely is to no lynch. You should only ever lynch in a mylo situation when a cop has gotten a guilty on another player. Examples of mylo situations are when there are 3 town and 1 mafia or 6 town and 2 mafia. If the town mislynches during mylo then it is an automatic mafia victory, UNLESS the town get lucky and the have a doc in the game that targets the same person the mafia want to kill.

-------

OMGUS: Stands for 'Oh my gosh, you suck'. It's a type of vote where the voter only votes for who they voted for because they had voted for them first. I tend to stretch the term to people who attack other people because they attacked them first. Everybody suffers from a bit of OMGUS Syndrome, we can't really help but feel the person who is voting for us is scum. A lot of people find this type of votes scummy, but I don't believe they are.

-------

WIFOM: Wine in front of me, it's basically circular logic. An example of WIFOM would be me telling you lot to go and look at my previous games because I never play like this as town. WIFOM or Circular logic arguments don't hold very much credibility in games.

-------

FoS: Finger of Suspicion, you can give people one of these in place of a vote if you don't find them scummy enough to vote them but you still find them suspicious. A more suspicious person would warrant a HoS or Hand of Suspicion.

-------

IGMEOY: I've got my eye on you, generally means they don't find the person scummy but they are going to watch them carefully in the future to make sure they don't do anything scummy then.

-------

Hammer: The word for the last vote on a player that causes a lynch. Today that would be the 5th vote.

-------

QFT: Quote for truth. If you want to be lazy and not type something out yourself and someone else has already written it, just quote their post and type 'QFT' under it.

-------

EBWOP: Edit By Way of Post. Quoting your previous post and changing it because you made a coding error or something.

-------

RVS: The Random Voting Stage. That's what we're doing now! It's an icebreaker, votes during this stage arent serious.

-------

Appeal to Emotion: When a player says or does something in order to play with the other players emotions in order to not be lynched. An example: 'If you lynch me, the town will lose.' Scumminess on this varies from player to player.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Haylen »

To Iso
- This is useful for reading a player on their own, it allows you to see their thought processes and how much of their posts are REALLY content.
At the bottom of the page it says display posts from previous, in the middle dropdown box choose the player and press go and you'll have all of their posts and only their posts.

To watch the topic
- To stop yourself losing it regularly like me.
I think the closest to this now is the bookmark feature. Underneath the login/logout option at the top of the page on the right hand side is a tick with 'bookmarks' next to it. To view pages you've bookmarked and to find out if any other posts have been made in those threads, simply click on 'bookmarks'. You can bookmark a thread by going to the little toolbar at the bottom of this screen and click 'bookmark this thread'. This thread will then appear when you click the bookmark thing I mentioned above.

The wiki
- That thing I edit sometimes.
The wiki is like that deceptive friend who tries to manipulate you into doing what it wants and ends up getting you into trouble. A lot of the information on their is outdated, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't still be read. Link to the wiki is underneath 'watched topics'. A group of people are trying to update the wiki with proper info - some of it is right, the rest isnt.

-----

Hi Wheninrome, you know me as 'Rena' on IRC ;)

WhenInRome
WhenInRome
Goon
WhenInRome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by WhenInRome »

I would like to add to that: IC does not equal town. Sure, s/he (God I hate doing that) is here to help you learn, but s/he's still here to win, and if s/he is scum, s/he can (and will) lie to you. Town is about honesty. Mafia is about deception.
Trust no one.

You're Rena? :O Didn't know that!
/off-topic
BEN DROWNED

WhenInRome
WhenInRome
Goon
WhenInRome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by WhenInRome »

You can also "subscribe", which sends you an e-mail when there is a new post.
BEN DROWNED

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Haylen »

There are very strong ethical guidelines IC's follow with regards to deception. An IC-scum would not lie about the definition of buddying, for example, but they could lie about whether or not somebody was buddying. As I said, don't be afraid to attack me (secretly, I enjoy it.)

You forgot the main thing, WIR :< HAVE FUN! You must enjoy yourself aswell, it's compulsory in my games. ^_^

Also. NEVER call me 'he' or use male pronouns >=(

------

Vote WhenInRome
for being undecided over my gender.

Can you all answer these please!

1. Is there any time coming up where we can expect you to not be very active?
I'm v/la at the Weekends but I will pop my head in.

2. Have you familiarized yourself with Mafia Discussion and the Wiki?
3. Have you read at least one completed game on site?
4. What is your experience level? How many games have you played? Are there any complete newbies in the house? Does everyone know how the game in general works.

NOTE: I do not encourage random questioning about game theory because I've seen it be devastating for town before. (I should know, I was the scum asking the questions! >.<)

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Haylen »

PS. Anyone without an Avatar get one please. Or at least something that resembles an avatar. It helps differentiate between people.

WhenInRome
WhenInRome
Goon
WhenInRome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by WhenInRome »

1. No, nighttime obviouslt, but that's about it. If something comes up I'll (usually) tell you.
2.The wiki is my best friend.
3.I've played one...
4.See above. And yes, I know how the game works.
BEN DROWNED

Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Deer »

Hey everyone, I'm Deer. I think I know you, Haylen. I don't think I've played with anyone else.

1. Nah, I'll be good. If something comes up I'll let you guys know.

2. Yeah, I've been around awhile.

3. Played in quite a few games.

4. Same thing as above.

vote: chkflip
for being the other SE. He's gotta be scum.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Haylen »

You do know me :D But I can't remember where from. We've either played a newbie game together, or I've modded for you.

Note: It's StefanB's birthday today so I don't really expect him to post much. Happy birthday!

Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Deer »

I think you modded me once. It was an awesome town victory if I recall correctly.
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

Day One Vote Count #1

1 chkflip (Deer)
1 Deer (WhenInRome)
1 WhenInRome (Haylen)

With
alive it takes
to lynch. Deadline is January 27 at 7:30 PM CST.

Not Voting – 6 – AwesomePoe, chkflip, Ghostlin, hurristat, nikitakit, StefanB
AwesomePoe
AwesomePoe
Townie
AwesomePoe
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by AwesomePoe »

Haylen wrote:
Can you all answer these please!

1. Is there any time coming up where we can expect you to not be very active?
I'm v/la at the Weekends but I will pop my head in.

2. Have you familiarized yourself with Mafia Discussion and the Wiki?
3. Have you read at least one completed game on site?
4. What is your experience level? How many games have you played? Are there any complete newbies in the house? Does everyone know how the game in general works.

NOTE: I do not encourage random questioning about game theory because I've seen it be devastating for town before. (I should know, I was the scum asking the questions! >.<)
1. I'm most around the mafia forum around late evening to just after midnight. After midnight the internet consumption devolves into very private me-time.
2. I've read a few day one threads, but I didn't follow any into day two. It's a shame because most of the interesting scum hunting comes after the first night kill.
3. No, I'm sorry to say I haven't read one all the way.
4. This is my very first game. But I've read the first parts of many newbie games so I know RVS are nothing but fluff.

Vote: Deer
Deer took the longest time to confirm. He has already given me such a scummy void, his post are like black darkness bottoming out under the universe.
I'll say one thing about the doc issue. I'm from the future. I can here in a time machine that the Doc invented. Now I need his help to get back to the year 1985.
-AP Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:35 pm
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

1) Unless something unexpected happens, I will not be V/LA in the future.
2) I've read a fair amount of the wiki, even some player profiles and some non mafia games.
3) I have read completed games but mostly the most relevant parts, not every single post.
4) I'm currently been in four mafia games on this site, lynched day 1 in my very first, replaced in to another newbie game that's on Day 5, and am currently playing in a Mini Theme: No Exit Mafia. So I am in three games, but one of them I've almost over with and this one and the No Exit have just started (I don't qualify nearly for SE because none of these games are completed; they're still ongoing).
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by Deer »

RVS isn't nothing but fluff. RVS actions can definitely help catch scum.
nikitakit
nikitakit
Townie
nikitakit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by nikitakit »

1. I'm not going to be without Internet access anytime soon, but I am a little busy. Can't say how it will affect my play
2. I've read the wiki, not so much the discussion forum
3. I read old games for fun, but by day two there's so much discussion that I can't keep track of all of it
4. Only one game on site -- and I played terribly. Hopefully this time won't be as bad
Vote: Ghostlin
... random.org pick; can't think of a clever reason
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by StefanB »

Hello, all yes it's my birthday, so I will post about this post, probably not so much more today.

Vote Haylen
just because nobody voted for her and I have heard she is good at staying under the radar (also voting one of the most experianced players, that's fun :D )

1. Well today I will not post to much and tomorrow is the party. The first week at last Monday- Tuesday I don't know how active I will be, I hope I will be active enough)
2. I hve read a lot of the wiki, theroretical I know somethings, but this is my first onlinegame.
3. Yes, more than one.
4. I know how the game works, but have only played a few games ofline, so complete newbie.

My own questions/comments:

5. Timezone: I live in GMT +1 (Europe), where do you live.
6. Okay Haylen is female (know that), our mod too. Please if you don't have that in at last your profile say it here.
7. What we have to be careful of in the rules. If we have no majority in the the deadline we will have a no lynch, something town in most cases doesn't want.
8. Okay, that's personal me. English isn't my first language, so mistakes and some interesting grammarconstructions are posible, sorry. If I am not understandeble, (should not happen often, at last not with English being the reason) I will try it again. It shouldn't be a problem, and we play mafia, so talking about something is normal.

Scummy reads at the moment not so much, but the game just started and normaly I need at last a little bit to start, also posted enough for today.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”