micro 1096: planned idea [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

when ur aligned with the *throws up*
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: tris this is modconfirmed mafia from my point of view, no lies detected for sure.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh no i hate reading all of you except like black who is polarized
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i guess shadow doesnt count either bc theyre the 1 new person ive never played with before in this game owo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this is so sad can we bloat this game to 30 pages before everyone talks at least once
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw fun fact in completed games i have only randed mafia twice in the past 2 years and that was each a year apart. this game has continued a fortuitous streak of town rands.

i am afraid of being extremely rusty in my next scum rand
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 28, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 23, DkKoba wrote: btw fun fact in completed games i have only randed mafia twice in the past 2 years and that was each a year apart. this game has continued a fortuitous streak of town rands.

i am afraid of being extremely rusty in my next scum rand
damn already tryna hit us with the "i havent rolled scum in forever lol" wifom.............
something something gamblers fallacy :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw my role has potential to be either hilariously useful or uninterestingly useless.

i hope its the former because that would be extremely epic for the type of role i have

it even has the potential to aid scum if the circumstances are right
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 33, DkKoba wrote: btw my role has potential to be either hilariously useful or uninterestingly useless.

i hope its the former because that would be extremely epic for the type of role i have

it even has the potential to aid scum if the circumstances are right
see that last part, that means u have to definitely kill other ppl mafia, im NOT A COP!!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i guess ill make it intersting for the mafia and say i already softed my role tho, yall can have fun figuring out wtf the soft is
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i actually read the setup, its liklier my role is completely useless but i guess i can say i can visit people so i can verify that at least lolz
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am holding out hope bc my last time playing grand idea i had a cop that specifically could save a PGO basically and i actually targeted a PGO on a PGO night and saved them

so that was a super poggers moment (still lost but won in my heart)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 37, DkKoba wrote: i am holding out hope bc my last time playing grand idea i had a cop that specifically could save a PGO basically and i actually targeted a PGO on a PGO night and saved them

so that was a super poggers moment (still lost but won in my heart)
i miSPOKE i meant doc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

hello gamers did you miss me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 42, Ausuka wrote:
In post 20, DkKoba wrote: oh no i hate reading all of you except like black who is polarized
You hate reading me?
i have never had to read you genuinely in a game b4 i believe and i dont remember any level of accuracy but i mainly meant other ppl
In post 43, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote:
In post 6, tris wrote:meow
Locktown!
In post 20, DkKoba wrote: oh no i hate reading all of you except like black who is polarized
What??? I thought you were pretty good at reading me.
In post 24, Flare Fluff wrote: Let's go everyone! I'm ready to play.

- A
Your avatar is really awesome!
In post 29, Black wrote:
In post 17, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Oh yeah, been a bit since we've played a game together Black.
I think the last time we played was when we caught Kira

Shall we catch some wolves?
Black is my first serious townread.

- Corinne
i literally shitpushed u for a whole dayphase(assuming this is DE70) when we were TvT or did u forget (also never caught u as scum b4 so i dont have a baseline there)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 43, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote:
In post 6, tris wrote:meow
Locktown!
What??? I thought you were pretty good at reading me.
In post 24, Flare Fluff wrote: Let's go everyone! I'm ready to play.

- A
Your avatar is really awesome!
In post 29, Black wrote:
In post 17, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Oh yeah, been a bit since we've played a game together Black.
I think the last time we played was when we caught Kira

Shall we catch some wolves?
Black is my first serious townread.

- Corinne
i do not believe the bolded is a genuine belief and is, in the most charitable interpretation, a forced read in an attempt to advance gamestate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 57, tris wrote:
In post 51, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 39, tris wrote:
In post 19, DkKoba wrote: VOTE: tris this is modconfirmed mafia from my point of view, no lies detected for sure.
how did you find out
It looked like they were trolling when they said that because a role like that does not exist.

- A
no i think they're on to me. i must have slipped up with how i meowed
i just lie detected this post and I got this as a result:

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 60, Black wrote:
In post 58, tris wrote: suspicious how shaddowez is the only person not to have posted. hiding something....? too afraid of the pressure me and roden are putting him?
This seems like a stretch
its a true statement!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 61, tris wrote: so you must be his partner
real
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

e-2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 68, Black wrote:
In post 64, DkKoba wrote:
In post 60, Black wrote:
In post 58, tris wrote: suspicious how shaddowez is the only person not to have posted. hiding something....? too afraid of the pressure me and roden are putting him?
This seems like a stretch
its a true statement!!
I don't think it's true that it's suspicious to have not posted yet
its extremely suspicious.. what are you doing if youre not posting? must be some п╟п╨ëRŠ ان العالمى لحقوق الإÙTšK™=CDZvë_C¶ÊÅCvËT=DBR
. stuff, definitely not „Åì„ÅÆ„كƒ�¥á¡¼ك‚�كÉ°„̃[ƒ‹‚ÍŠF—l‚ɺ„É of them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

if 1 more person votes ill hammer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

shadow cant get away with this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i need to start modding games again to assert my non pagetopping superiority of putting votecounts wherever i please
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am not_mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also all of us are PRs, you ain't special :nail_care: claims dont matter
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 84, Flare Fluff wrote: I've played with Shadow before and on his signature it says he is v/la on the weekends and he doesn't post at all on the weekends and he ends up coming back on the weekdays.

- A
only mafia is vla on weekends
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 81, Ausuka wrote:
In post 79, DkKoba wrote: also all of us are PRs, you ain't special :nail_care: claims dont matter
I am very special actually.
can I soft Mason too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 98, Ausuka wrote:
In post 97, tris wrote: Image
certified cutie

Neighbourize: tris
are u afraid to hood me bc of last time... :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 106, Ausuka wrote: i'm afraid that if i hood you i won't get as many cats :<

it's ok black will be angry at me too
:( VOTE: ausuka
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

talk your shit :speaking_head:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

shadow hasn't been here for almost 24 hours again, back to confirmed mafia though, so maybe tris town :thinking:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 119, Ausuka wrote: Ok uh black I'm sorry you have to find out this way but the entire shadow wagon thing was a rvs meme
wtf I was having fun
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

i have already solved the game, good game.

i will withhold it to give mafia a chance though ...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 191, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 179, tris wrote: VOTE: dkkoba what if
was town reading him,

but could be playing 3d chess about claiming his role might help mafia, why hint that to scum!?

~H
never let them know your next move
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

starting to think this hood thing between ausuka and tris is a lie
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: hpe e-2 roulette
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but also me re: ausuka/tris:

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wtf I can't hammer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: tris[/v]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

that's a funny glitch I wonder.

VOTE: tris

Omg you don't have to close the bracket
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

OK you do but only if you're typing more
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 226, Black wrote: I think HPE's reactions and responses to his wagon feel fine. There's a sense of entitlement in his read regarding the e-2 stuff and it makes me think he actually believes what he's saying

VOTE: Roden

His vote and subsequent conversation with HPE felt more opportunistic than the Rogue's
is this just a generic blanket "scumtell" or is it actually scummy behavior for Rodens archetype of play in your opinion
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

objection - relevance
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

that post would look better if I had my og Phoenix Wright avatar from when I joined tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 278, Roden wrote: Yeah I don't appreciate this unnecessary aggression, dial it back or permanently fuck off
Grr grr BARK BARK
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Wait wtf roden is gone

ms players stop leaving games after only mild conflict challenge[failed]

I was literally waiting to see if they ended up towntelling and was keeping them at a distance and now it's ruined >.>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 297, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Koba would you like to help flip scum
E-1 and I'm there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok can we still put roden slot at e-1 it will b funny i promise
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

booooooooooooooo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

:3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

I disagee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

i can make it a 1 leading wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

i wonder if mafia are convinced im mason rn bc that would be hilarious
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: ausuka

:3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

yerr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Flare fluff
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 453, Black wrote: What if it's just the two hydras
nah
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 457, Flare Fluff wrote: The wagon on us looks like it is scum motivated. I always get wagoned on this forum and we are an easy push for scum for having such a different playstyle that clashes with the playstyles on this forum

- A
I pushed it into viable range so I guess I'm being telepathically controlled by scum ):
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 462, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 458, DkKoba wrote: I pushed it into viable range so I guess I'm being telepathically controlled by scum ):
or you just scum, pretending to be town.

In post 443, Flare Fluff wrote: town leans

koba -lean town from there post and fluff early game
tris lean town, from there post and fluff early game
margotrosa- lean town, redon vs HPE look like tvt, redon got frustrated bye HPE and left.
HighPrincessErinys the attitude looks like scum town with aggressive attitude. Scum would likely avoid this type of play, so lean town. but very scum town attitude.

scum leans

Ausuka -early day 1 vote, reason cautious, later feels off. there not much scum haunting beside label others as Maybe reads, with out further reason.
Shadow -not much around because busy
Two Level 1 Rogues
(hydra of DragonEater70 & Thomith) tbh this could be scum, with low activity. but more on null/scum

~H
Really makes you :thinking: think :thinking:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 496, HighPrincessErinys wrote: VOTE: Flare Fluff
Slot is a liability regardless of alignment tbch
agree tbh

hard to tell if this is an omgus heavy townie or a scum who got hard caught in their bullshit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

labeling everything other ppl do as unreasonable without like.. good proof , is just odd af
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 495, Flare Fluff wrote: I find it scummy that all ausuka is doing is constantly shading us and quoting our posts and I don't recall her engaging with other players. This is not towny.

- A
this is typically how people tend to play mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'd say about 25-33% of the time that statement is correct
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

also obligatory, shadow hasn't been here for 8 hours so they're confscum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 511, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 501, DkKoba wrote: labeling everything other ppl do as unreasonable without like.. good proof , is just odd af
i never labeled everything as 100% people took that out context, even when i further explained. but that got ignored

~H
this is irrelevant to the intent of what i meant
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 507, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 501, DkKoba wrote: labeling everything other ppl do as unreasonable without like.. good proof , is just odd af
all i did was say low activity is scum possibility, then got called and labeled shallow.

i even later claimed after my experience with low activity scum in past games, but apparently that myth on this forum, what ever.

you guys have been on roll labeling me and A.

~H
In post 511, Flare Fluff wrote:
i never labeled everything as 100% people took that out context, even when i further explained. but that got ignored

~H
why did u reply to the same post twice lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 516, Flare Fluff wrote: are there day invest in this sort of setup by scum?

~H
i may or may not have a day role :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 521, Black wrote: It feels like FF is scumreading people that scumread them, which I think is more likely to come from town? Idk, I think it's odd how their read on me changed after I unvoted them and said I didn't really think they were scum anymore
i went from leantown, to scum, to null in a matter of 30 minutes without much explaination :sob: im just here enjoying the ride because i already know from experience that there no guarantee this is scum behavior but im also not about to let people just say anything bc thats also the scum that tends to get away from me :cowboy:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 525, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 521, Black wrote: It feels like FF is scumreading people that scumread them, which I think is more likely to come from town? Idk, I think it's odd how their read on me changed after I unvoted them and said I didn't really think they were scum anymore
i am not scum reading everyone who suspect me, this is false.

~H
why did i drop from townlean to scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

also kinda wanna hear what ur thought process is on why you think Ausuka and I are a viable pairing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 530, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 526, DkKoba wrote: why did i drop from townlean to scum
town can be scummy to. it the people who take my words out context, if town is really rude. and others twisting what i say.

if you see me scum, that your read.

~H
thats not how it works, if a behavior is "scummy" but its coming from town, then the behavior was never scummy in the first place, it was just not being read into properly
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

regardless, it did not seem like that was what was going on here - that you were just calling me scummy, because later on you omited me from a list of townreads, so there was no distinction there that "scummy behavior can come from town"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 444, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 443, Flare Fluff wrote: town leans

koba -lean town from there post and fluff early game
tris lean town, from there post and fluff early game
margotrosa- lean town, redon vs HPE look like tvt, redon got frustrated bye HPE and left.
HighPrincessErinys the attitude looks like scum town with aggressive attitude. Scum would likely avoid this type of play, so lean town. but very scum town attitude.

scum leans

Ausuka -early day 1 vote, reason cautious, later feels off. there not much scum haunting beside label others as Maybe reads, with out further reason.
Shadow -not much around because busy
Two Level 1 Rogues
(hydra of DragonEater70 & Thomith) tbh this could be scum, with low activity. but more on null/scum

~H
I will place Black on scum/null list, for reasons mention earlier. could be town, but eh, need to see more

~H
wait i was literally at the top here, was there no distinction ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 553, Ausuka wrote: Sort of surprised that didn't get a reaction.

Anyway, it feels sort of difficult to believe this is an intentional tactic upon reflection. I think there is a certain level of self righteousness and irritation that is very difficult to fake emotionally, and it's also not likely that Adorable and Harle are skilled at that specific manipulation tactic and not anything else that makes for effective scumplay. It doesn't really add up too well for me.

It's possible flare fluff is scum and still genuinely believes what they're saying about the rest of us being stupid because they don't understand what we're saying. I need to think about it more, but I think the flat assumption that people who scumread them are wrong and dumb without really appearing to grapple or address the points being made is not super likely to come from scum.

To be honest, I probably should have come to this conclusion earlier, but I was annoyed and didn't really want to. I felt like my arguments were fundamentally correct so I kept pushing them but I don't think policy elimination on Day 1 is actually a good idea.

I think rogue's question about "what does flare fluff think about the wagons", including me, was a really scummy post. I don't think the push on Black was great, and idk I guess their treatment of flare feels a bit weird to me. I think I might have to think about how I can verbalise that feeling better, and them being a hydra with two very different approaches to the slot complicates things. I usually don't play games with hydras so I'm not super used to dealing with it. In any case, I think the core of my problem with it is it feels like Theran kind of wants to push FF but doesn't actually do it?
i think their level of illogical reactions are not at all binnable in the town direction, saying this having been burned by similar very recently in an MU game and also historically having this be the type of player that gets away from me by refuging in audacity hard enough
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 564, Ausuka wrote: Can I have a link to the mu game you're talking about
i replaced in day 2 but sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

is that e-1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nope, someone else pls vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i bet u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

beg***
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 573, Black wrote: Koba is either trolling or they're scum. Maybe both

When I had the thought that both hydras could be scum, they said "nah", and at the time they scumread FF

That would imply they don't think Rogues is scum but now they want to hammer them
put them at e-1 and we'll find out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i also don't know where we got "koba wants to hammer them"

why would i care about being hammer vote while not bringing them to e-1 myself

big thinker, all will be clear soon anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 576, Black wrote:
    In post 570, DkKoba wrote: nope, someone else pls vote
    In post 571, DkKoba wrote:i bet u
    Are you trying to say these posts aren't an indication that you want someone to put Rogues at e-1 so you can hammer them?
    :rolling_eyes: you can say that only after it happens if it were to
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 580, shaddowez wrote:
    In post 455, DkKoba wrote:
    nah
    In post 456, Black wrote:
    In post 455, DkKoba wrote:
    nah
    Do you think Rogues is town?
    @DkKoba
    I'm interested in a straight answer to this as well. You seem awfully interested in the VC while still voting the other hydra, but disagreeing with Black that it could be both.
    Already gave a straight answer
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

My want for e-1 is obviously separate from who I want eliminated lol
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw we have 2 days left
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

bruh
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

is anyone at e-1 yet
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 631, Black wrote:
    In post 626, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote: Idk I think this progression by tris almost feels fake?
    I think I know what you mean

If Ausuka flips scum I think there's a decent argument for scum!tris. Tris is defending her and trying to get a counter wagon going while at the same time questioning her read on Ausuka and saying she needs to look into it more. Feels a little wishy washy in a partnered type way

This is purely an association scumread on Tris though because I think if Suki flips town then this whole progression would be +town for tris
    no
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 633, Black wrote: Is Koba always this useless
    this will b funny postgame
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

but perhaps somewhat proof of my selfish playstyle that only helps my POV lolz
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

nuh uh
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont like either of these top wagons but we should get one of them to e-1
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 660, Ausuka wrote: Koba if your role is that when you get someone to e-1 the mod will post a poop emoji or some other bullshit I will be so mad
    :poop:
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

game prediction: we kill 1 mafia and then go to final 3 where black is taken to vote wrong (assuming no extra KP)
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 666, DkKoba wrote: game prediction: we kill 1 mafia and then go to final 3 where black is taken to vote wrong (assuming no extra KP)
    also i get night 1'd in this scenario
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 670, Black wrote: This argument seems completely pointless
    me watching 75% of this thread
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE SHIFT: AUSUKA TO FLARE FLUFF
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Flare fluff
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

yw
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

would be top 10 funniest dkkoba moments if this was a mason
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

i hope ur ok with flare fluff dying instead
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

damn you all being flaky as shit not allowing my gambit to work
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

anyways since i can stop pretending to have this role, and the fact that i really think that the top 2 wagons are town, im going to be pushing that I think the solve is Tris/Flare Fluff and I want one of those 2 people killed this dayphase.
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes much tmi
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

please keep saying random nonsense that is unsourced it will make it easier to convince other people
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

ausuka can u claim mason already so we can kill FF
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

also anyone who hammers without declaring intent and asking ausuka to claim mason/not mason is autoscum
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

in case it isnt clear AUSUKA IS E-1
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 696, Flare Fluff wrote:
    In post 692, DkKoba wrote: please keep saying random nonsense that is unsourced it will make it easier to convince other people
    no that you putting words in my mouth, everything read so far is you claiming stuff not true. you saying my response is nonsense to avoid my question asked. is just rude

as usual.

~H
    example, proof, evidence?
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

source?
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

im a page top hater but that was a pretty epic page top
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think its like plainly obvious Flare is just labeling me scummy while trying to completely ignore the entirety of my play to try to cherrypick aspects to paint me as scum. This has been basically the MO of their pushes this game overall.

I also think they just completely avoid logic in a way that suggests that they are trying to work backwards to create a conclusion rather than working forwards - which is fairly indicative of a scum mindset when it comes peoples scumreads.
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 703, Ausuka wrote: Koba how sure are you Margot is town

I can't say I'm especially confident in that
    sure enough that i think its not the play on day 1, but this is based on Roden moreso not leaning towards flakiness.
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

also ill say that margot is probably like not mafia with flare 100% based on their reaction to my gambit, which was no reaction, which is unfortunately what i was fishing for, mainly from tris. i should have researched better when mod is online but i was afraid of ausuka getting hammered lol
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 711, Ausuka wrote: I think Margot is probably like ... slightly below rand likelihood to flip scum

I think their play and response to being wagoned is a bit more likely to be town with no anchor in the game.

At the same time I think flare's reactions are probably largely genuine emotionally and might be town but I'm not super sure how to go about reading them either.

I still need to read that MU game rn. I've been busy fighting the English public transport system lol
    i dont see how their emotional responses can't be just channeled scum frustration
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

its something I don't even factor into my read bc it can be plausible for either side
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #119) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 716, Ausuka wrote: Koba what is your read on rogue
    town
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #120) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 751, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Flare Fluff + Koba could kill Margot here and now
    i wont
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #121) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 767, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
    In post 766, Flare Fluff wrote:
    In post 761, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
    In post 759, Flare Fluff wrote:
    In post 755, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
    In post 753, Flare Fluff wrote: HPE saying Koba vote stinks and saying it's a diversion to kill them over Margot saying who didn't provide a single well reasoned post is pretty much the same thing on what Koba is doing. I don't see how are Koba and Margot different from each other to posting for HPE when it comes to their posting and especially when I have seen no signs of towniness from those two.

- A
    Margot's unreasoned posts are bad lame pushing. Koba's unreasoned posts are just "haha, e-1! someone e-1! haha!". They've also made several actually well-reasoned posts, is the thing. Margot's motivations are scummy, Koba's are towny, despite the E-1 fishing.
    Show me the well reasoned posts Koba made. I haven't seen a single post from them that was well reasoned. Margot and Koba have been two null slots.

- A
    , , , , , . These all stand out to me as very townie posts, but there's some more wedged into the gaps. The frustrating part about Koba's ISO is everything else which is certifiably NAI shitposting and admittedly questionable E-1/Hammer eagerness, but there's genuine effort behind the scenes.
    These posts from Koba are nai and they can easily be faked.

- A
    Yeahhhh that's about what this one expected.
    anything can be faked, why bother sorting anyone, just vote randomly
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #122) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

i failed to read hpe in team mafia correctly and incorrectly townlocked it back then but i think here they show a more distinct engagement in the game and that is where im coming from on my read on it.
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #123) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

Black
    HighPrincessErinys
    Two Level 1 Rogues
    Ausuka
    shaddowez
    MargotRosa
    -
    Flare Fluff
    tris

this is where im at btw
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #124) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

im not hammering either of these in protest
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #125) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

but i do give intent to hammer margot 1 hour to deadline so @margot you are chosen to claim
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #126) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 779, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
    In post 775, Flare Fluff wrote:
    In post 771, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
    In post 768, Flare Fluff wrote: HPE can you talk about your town read on Ausuka on . You put Ausuka as town and you never gave a reason on why you put her as town.

- A
    Wagon comp sucks ass, which makes me lean town on Ausuka when no one above null is voting for her.
    Are you saying in this post you town read Ausuka for being voted by town and you town read the players who voted Ausuka at start of day phase?

I need more elaboration on how you got to town reading Ausuka for being voted by two other players you are town reading.

- A
    Ok this is getting ridiculous now after .
    NOBODY
    ABOVE
    NULL. Black has fallen to null to me for her posturing towards Koba that this one disagrees with and dislikes, Rogues have been nullscum for a while, and Margot/You are outright scumreads. No one that this one townreads is voting Ausuka. Ausuka is being voted by scum. How did you come up with this one saying Ausuka is town for being voted by its townreads??
    im ngl i just think thats how black is bc i saw similar during team mafia and it was what my team wholesale took advantage of, i had read the game not knowing my teams alignment at the start and thought black was mafia there and i get why someone would scumread their townplay.
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #127) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 787, HighPrincessErinys wrote: im gonna go insane
    this why i havent taken the game too seriously, just let ppl do whatever its day 1, the truth will happen through flips. maybe we dont get screwed by nightplay, but ya
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #128) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 789, Flare Fluff wrote: Koba always has weird reads to me. In team mafia they town read HPE who was scum while me and another town player were the only players who had HPE in poe. In Black's team mafia game I had her as obv town and Koba just now said they had Black as scum in that team mafia game.

- A
    my teammate was pink ball lmao
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #129) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 790, Black wrote: This just feels like you trying to emphasize your "Ausuka wagon sucks" read by artificially taking away your townread on me

If one of HPE/Ausuka flips scum I'm auto flipping the other
    can u try to like focus more on understanding the mindset that brings ppl to have a conclusion instead of assuming that they disagree = they must have scum mindset
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #130) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

sigh
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #131) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 799, Black wrote:
    In post 793, DkKoba wrote:
    In post 790, Black wrote: This just feels like you trying to emphasize your "Ausuka wagon sucks" read by artificially taking away your townread on me

If one of HPE/Ausuka flips scum I'm auto flipping the other
    can u try to like focus more on understanding the mindset that brings ppl to have a conclusion instead of assuming that they disagree = they must have scum mindset
    I tried to understand why HPE thought me trying to fade you was scummy, and I still don't get it. It only makes sense to scumread that if it thinks I'm trying to save my scum buddy Margot. If you can think of any other reason I'm more than willing to listen
    shrug i was clearly acting in a way thats meant to garner negative attention and it is not that far fetched to think scum might take that bait to try to remove me for the game for it
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #132) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 678, MargotRosa wrote: VOTE: Ausuka misspelled sorry
    requesting you to claim, im going to hammer you by default here. i have hammer on you and ausuka right now. i prefer a wagon on flarefluff however.
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #133) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am going to become the joker
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #134) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #135) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fyi to anyone popping into thread - ausuka and margot are both at e-1, margot has been asked to claim as Ive declared intent there (although i prefer a wagon elsewhere) - and I myself am the only one with hammer on both.

so if either gets hammered by anyone else theres no claiming it was an "accident" :)
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #136) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 818, Ausuka wrote: meh I'm trying to see flare fluff as scummy but it's not clicking

Not exactly convenient but whatever.

Koba I admit I have not read the game in depth, but I am pretty baffled because I don't see how either Prince J or Void's play in that game is even remotely comparable to Flare Fluff's play in this game
    i am not making a 1:1 comparison nor did i even struggle with my prince j read in that game
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #137) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 825, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote:
    In post 687, DkKoba wrote: anyways since i can stop pretending to have this role, and the fact that i really think that the top 2 wagons are town, im going to be pushing that I think the solve is Tris/Flare Fluff and I want one of those 2 people killed this dayphase.
    If you answered this later, let me know and I'll go looking, but this stuck out to me when skim reading - but why do you think this could be the solve?
    mainly cuz i think everyone else is town lolz
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #138) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 819, Ausuka wrote: {black, hpe}
    {koba, tris}
    {flare fluff, margot}
    {shaddowez}
    {rogue}

When this is horrendously wrong postgame, please forget it ever happened
    i can understand rogue, even though i vehemently disagree and see town thought process in their postings, but i dont get how shaddowez
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #139) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #140) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

MargotRosa (she/her) 16 Jan 2024 20:41 20 Jan 2024 12:01 0 days 9 hours 14
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #141) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 834, Ausuka wrote:
    In post 832, DkKoba wrote: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    k
    that was at the people i want to speak not being here
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #142) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 838, Flare Fluff wrote:
    In post 705, DkKoba wrote: I think its like plainly obvious Flare is just labeling me scummy while trying to completely ignore the entirety of my play to try to cherrypick aspects to paint me as scum. This has been basically the MO of their pushes this game overall.

I also think they just completely avoid logic in a way that suggests that they are trying to work backwards to create a conclusion rather than working forwards - which is fairly indicative of a scum mindset when it comes peoples scumreads.
    I never said you where scummy, or painted you. This is a lie as even A pointed this out.

If you read what i said early instead of ignoring it, As caught here you are lying by your choice of words. You would have saw i said i had other including you back at null.

~H
    yes and who are your bottom 2?
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #143) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

im here
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #144) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

margot, I will be 100% hammering you over ausuka here so your best chance of surivval here is to vote flarefluff and hope people switch
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #145) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 853, Black wrote:
    In post 852, DkKoba wrote: margot, I will be 100% hammering you over ausuka here so your best chance of surivval here is to vote flarefluff and hope people switch
    You don't believe her claim? Hammering her over Ausuka would be throwing
    ok i dont care, i think both are town and ausuka could be a mason
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #146) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

so maybe learn the setup youre playing b4 you try to educate me on claims
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #147) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe im masons with ausuka and know that and why i chose that, you dont know what i have evaluated here.
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #148) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 858, Black wrote: If we're not doing Ausuka today then we should switch to Koba
    has suspecting everyone who hurts your ego actually worked in previous games, just wondering
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #149) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

you know what i meant
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #150) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 864, Black wrote: Koba I don't think we'll be switching to FF. So I think if you want to hammer then you might as well do it
    i never had considered your vote in this equation so i dont care, i was already operating under the assumption that town was operating against a 3rd mafia
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #151) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

i am sure i can get margot, ausuka, shadow, HPE and/or Rogue to switch without your help if I can help it. i just need the ausuka voters to start switching off so it can be shown as viable.
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #152) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 867, tris wrote: what about my vote

:dead:
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #153) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 868, Black wrote:
    In post 865, DkKoba wrote:
    In post 864, Black wrote: Koba I don't think we'll be switching to FF. So I think if you want to hammer then you might as well do it
    i never had considered your vote in this equation so i dont care, i was already operating under the assumption that town was operating against a 3rd mafia
    Says the person who has actively tried to seem scummy all day :lol:

And when I said "we", I meant the playerlist. You're not going to make an FF wagon happen so go ahead and hammer the town PR
    and you havent tried to think much about it, its clear u put very little thought into your reads when you can acknoweldge these things and refuse to question the why and how it happened, just "lol u did this so scummy".

and the town PR? I'm a PR too, so is everyone here. whats ur point?
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #154) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

i only have a 1 game sample but does scum black show similar lack of critical thinking or am i safe to just assume this is just mentally lazy town
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #155) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

if ur mafia here black, this is where u fucked up bc now i am going to go do research bc of how outrageous your play is, and if you are mafia i will figure it out with this research. if youre town, then, well, your clown moment comes after the night 1 kill reveal
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #156) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

skimmed thru 1 town game and predictably they are matching the same type of "logic" in hollow knight mafia as here sigh
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #157) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 876, tris wrote: im the best pr
    ok from your pov it obviously cant be u but if you had to have a mafia that was with Flare here, who would you say that mafia is? and excluding margot and ausuka too I guess.
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #158) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 879, Ausuka wrote: I don't have that much black experience but this lines up with what i remember of her town game

I don't think town detector detector is a pr except in the very technical sense of the term

I don't really think margot will flip scum but shrug I don't especially think FF will and I don't want to force another claim especially (the claim being mason / not mason rather than fruit vendor or whatever)
    but who is mafia then :dead:
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #159) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

man whatever just fuckin send the 2 hydras and if we lose i blame the stubborn margot/ausuka town voters
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #160) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 881, tris wrote:
    In post 878, DkKoba wrote:
    In post 876, tris wrote: im the best pr
    ok from your pov it obviously cant be u but if you had to have a mafia that was with Flare here, who would you say that mafia is? and excluding margot and ausuka too I guess.
    hmm. what if it's you!
    well it makes no sense to be me because why do i drag the day out after setting up a trolly gimmick only to not hammer 2 e-1 wagons, 1 of which are guaranteed not to be a scumbuddy fmpov and then also having the plausibility to hammer either too
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #161) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

k i found a scum black game and i think, regrettably , I cant in good faith say that slot is scum here no matter how badly i want it to be
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #162) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think id rather resolve rogue than these 2 wagons
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #163) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: rogue
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #164) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

podracing
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #165) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

if this is a mason, blame ausuka btw
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #166) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 903, Ausuka wrote: Btw if I was scum this game I would not be so close to getting eliminated on Day 1 :lol:
    i would like to think i would have been on the wagon too but black will just say thats because we're paired.
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #167) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 908, HighPrincessErinys wrote: this one would say intent to hammer please claim etc etc but its probably not going to really be here for that
    UNVOTE:

go ahead ill be here
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #168) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

4.5 hours
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #169) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

they have until literally the deadline bc mason is possible
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #170) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #171) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

rogue is hammered lolz
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #172) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

margot still lean town but she will show it d2 if anything. so just askin not to be instant biased against everything she says and let her cook
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #173) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ya i dont get this line about margot hammering a townread bc it seems clear to me that ausuka was a genuine townread just self pres vote and not like there was time to go elsewhere
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #174) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think theres plausibility going both ways wrt margot here. not worth overanalyzing it and just focusing on her reaction and progression post rogue flip, whatever it may be.
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #175) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@margot, can you choose a player to visit with your ability, for the purpose of tracker/watcher? preferably someone you scumread/arent townread. perhaps giving 2 different names might be good.
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #176) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

any sky gazers in the chat
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #177) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:eye: :stars: :eye:
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #178) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1000, MargotRosa wrote:
    In post 991, DkKoba wrote: @margot, can you choose a player to visit with your ability, for the purpose of tracker/watcher? preferably someone you scumread/arent townread. perhaps giving 2 different names might be good.
    Sure. I'll visit Koba and Black
    i meant like who you might visit if its scum/town LOL

but why us 2 :cry:
    the point is to *potentially* be able to verify you visited an alive player to confirm you not doing the kill ig
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #179) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yall this is just mafia theory arguments :sob:
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #180) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1003, Black wrote:
    In post 1000, MargotRosa wrote:
    In post 991, DkKoba wrote: @margot, can you choose a player to visit with your ability, for the purpose of tracker/watcher? preferably someone you scumread/arent townread. perhaps giving 2 different names might be good.
    Sure. I'll visit Koba and Black
    Since when do you scumread me?
    pretty sure she just misread bc i included the word townread in that sentence
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #181) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i got a new roles and lol
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #182) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also tris your role is 100% real and no lies were detected.

i had a lie detector role that would detect if your role card had any mod lies in it
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #183) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we also have 2 masons left so we might just straight up autowin from here
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #184) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1022, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Actually no Black is probably fine here because it would be tantamount to suicide to uberpush Ausuka then nightkill her. But also, why the fuck would scum nightkill her when she was at E-1 and could probably be reasonably assumed to be a viable mislim candidate?
    well there was that little counterwagon onto rogue that happened from 2 wagons.

im assuming im going to be considered clear for the rest of the game atp
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #185) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tentative PoE of [shadow, flarefluff] with an extension of black based on how they moved onto the rogue wagon
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #186) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk how but i am now deathproof btw so this game is basically locked i think
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #187) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 11157, DDynamo wrote:
    Town Mod Lie Detector

At night, you may target a player. Assuming success, you will determine if the moderator lied to that player in their role PM.

this is my original role
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #188) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 9057, Gamma Emerald wrote:
    God of Madness

Town aligned. Each night, may target two players. Their roles, but not alignments, are swapped. If a role swapped is incompatible with the new alignment it has, make the minimum amount of changes needed to make it work.

Inspired by a game on my homesite with this mechanic.

if this is the role that caused me to lose my role, then get rekt whoever swapped with me
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #189) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 8023, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
    Town Highroller

Each night, you may choose a player and reroll their slot. They will become their new role, but they will keep their previous wincon and any Private chats.

alternatively also funny
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #190) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1033, shaddowez wrote: I can town clear tris and koba (and therfore myself as well)
    did u swap our roles
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #191) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think ausuka was purely killed for a mason read, I myself was suspecting that + ausuka had rogue dead to rights. I wouldn't read into the kill too much further than that here.
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #192) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1051, HighPrincessErinys wrote: It still wouldn't surprise if Margot was scum with how bad her/Roden's D1 posting was, either way.
    wut
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #193) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1066, MargotRosa wrote: All I got was that Tris was not a detector lol. I am now a Tornado, in that I can swap people's roles randomly at night
    oh boy i wonder who the lie detector is
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #194) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh yeah rogue can post, come on lets see something funny :3
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #195) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: flare
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #196) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1081, tris wrote: i also think its just shaddow probably
    why
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #197) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we should go back to this
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #198) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

as a major catalyst in why we did kill scum d1 by rejecting the top 2 wagons, I would like to leverage that into vetoing shadow cheers
    retired
    DkKoba
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    DkKoba
    They/Them
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #199) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1097, Black wrote:
    In post 1094, DkKoba wrote:
    we should go back to this
    I'm ok fading FF but why do you think shadow is town?
    i think his posting despite being sparse is thoughtful in a towny way. its what he does when he is here that counts.
    retired

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”