Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

/confirm
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:01 pm

Post by roflcopter »

@dcorbe: if you're going to be a cock like that ever again please leave this website forever.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

hey farside congratulations on your beautiful baby!
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:49 pm

Post by roflcopter »

vote: pokerface

i will not poke her face sir
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

grimmy i'm getting this strange error when i try to view your avatar :)
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

dcorbe wagon is being ridden by scum, methinks

unvote, vote: farside
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:31 am

Post by roflcopter »

farside22 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:dcorbe wagon is being ridden by scum, methinks

unvote, vote: farside
I was wondering when someone would say that. But BW work on helping conversation and this game is more silly at this point.
your vote did nothing to actually promote game related conversation, and the fact that these votes are still silly makes a four vote wagon even more suspect.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

i don't think dcorbe's discussion about local bars is getting us anywhere but i also don't think its scummy and i certainly don't think its intentional in game buddying up. you sd people should start pming one another about this and get back to actually playing the game in thread.
farside wrote:I feel good about roflcopter so far. He was right to point out my comment and question me further about it.
this, however, does look like the real kind of buddying up. i feel like your reason to continue voting dcorbe is not really legit, and fosing all of the people who took part in the offtopic conversation doesn't help. do you think they're all scum? really? both scum teams are from sd and happen to be talking about what bar they should meet up at?

i'm happy with the direction of this farside wagon.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

still think the dcorbe case is a real reach. farside wagon is good.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by roflcopter »

thats pretty fatalistic. i still think farside's the right play.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

ok what? convincing? i think her fatalism is having exactly the effect she wanted on you guys.
Korts wrote:
unvote

I'd take a look at rofl. I think that was a pretty convincing claim. What makes you so sure farside still should be today's lynch?

I'm going to do a PBPA of rofl as soon as I'm finished with Monday's exam.
why me, in particular?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:48 am

Post by roflcopter »

its never too early to reach an honest majority and lynch somebody.

deadline lynches suck.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

farside wrote:I don't like how defensive dcorbe gets at simple comments such as below.
how is "being defensive" a scum tell?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

Korts wrote:do you have any problem with me doing a PBPA on you, rofl? Because if you do, just say so and I'll skip to voting you.
no doing a pbpa is fine i am just interested in what in particular made you jump immediately to me from farside.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

my reaction comes out of the fact that i don't see myself as an obvious choice to go to even if you are buying farside's claim.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

farside wrote:Some of what I wrote didn't come through. He was defensive on a simple matter. It sounded pissy. There were 4 votes but not everyone was serious at the time and
sometime BW help to find scum
or get someone worked up that turns out to be scum.
i agree, the dcorbe bandwagon led me to you.

@korts: pbpa to your hearts content. i don't mind scrutiny, but there's not going to be much to see. if you really thought farside was a bad bandwagon, i'd expect you to look at the people who jumped on without their own reasons.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by roflcopter »

pokerface's big post was full of awesome but he really needs to pull the trigger and actually vote for somebody, foses get us nowhere.
farside22 wrote:
dcorbe wrote: You're still reaching. At one point in time you liked this. You went as far as to say I had a good point and now you're going back on your word. Which is it? Either I'm contributing usefully or I'm not. It can't be one or the other when it suits your whims.

You seem to have a personal problem with me and it's effecting your judgement.
I thought you had a point, but I did a read through again and felt differently. It happens to everyone.
On a side note I have no issue with you or problem. I don't have tunnel vision in any game I've played whether scum or town. I don't know why but some of what you say just feels off to me.
Iceman. I try and respond at least once a day. I don't think asking me to come in every time to respond to a question is fair. I'm doing the best I can with my once a day comments and if I have time I try and say more.
I will go back and do a reread I just don't have time today. Expect more tomorrow.
"just felt off" is still not a valid reason to suspect somebody, and if you can't explain what about it made it feel off to you i certainly don't see why anyone else would believe you have a legitimate case against him let alone vote for him with you.

its nothing personal when i say that farside needs to be lynched immediately.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

ok korts, i'm not sure that assessment of me was entirely fair, but i'll get into the gritty details of which of your points i really disagree with later, for now i have a couple of questions for you.

what makes one line posts scummy?

what do all those 'weak scumtells' that you mark against me add up to?

in other news, rishi's most recent post makes me pretty sure he's town.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

korts wrote:One-liners aren't all that scummy by themselves (hence weak scumtells), but consecutively short replies mean low contribution, which doesn't really help.
i don't think my contribution has been low at all. my posts are short because it doesn't necessarily take a lot of words to say what needs to be said, and in this game i've found that my opinions and points can be made in very few words. that doesn't make them any less valid than a game where i post walls of text. my activity levels have still been some of the highest in this game.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

right. i think we're in too many games together :)
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

icemanE wrote:
dcorbe wrote: You're probably going to dismiss this as an OMGUSy reaction
I don't dismiss posts. I consider them. You should think about doing the same. OMGUS is a scum tell, and thusly, while the tally of your OMGUS posts rises, I don't dismiss them - rather, I watch them accumulate, and along with them, your level of scumminess rises.

You're correct, rofl, that FoS doesn't get us anywhere. As such:

vote: dcorbe

However, rofl, you are nailing this farside case HARD and I don't know that she's as scummy as you make her out to be. The case on her seems to be A. Her low level of activity, B. Her inconsistency, and C. Her poor reasoning behind her vote. These are all decent scum tells, but I'm not sure she needs to be lynched IMMEDIATELY as you state in your most recent post. Is she the best candidate for a lynch so far today? I would say so, at this stage, but I'd like to do a little more talking before we take that step, call me reluctant or what you will but I'm in no rush to kill. I'd like to see what we can get from our other scummy players - currently I'm looking at dcorbe, as you can see.

I await farside's post tomorrow. I think that will advance the game and perhaps be a deciding factor in the course of the Day.
pretty sure this post makes it obvious that iceman is farside's scum partner.

farside's claim makes her the right lynch. she was found scummy enough to bandwagon into claiming, and her vanilla claim makes her either scum or expendable. this may seem like a harsh judgement, but i'd rather lynch a vanilla townie and get the information out of it than pussyfoot around til deadline and have to scramble to find a lynch.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:13 pm

Post by roflcopter »

dude my charge horn rules don't gimme no sass
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

tonight after i finish drinking all this sangria with my family i will piece together this puzzle. it will be entertaining to watch.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

a dcorbe pbpa is a waste of time for you korts.

that farside one should have ended in the hammer vote. now you look like you're just stalling.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

korts wrote:Post 17: calls out farside basically for misrepresentation. Nothing to see here, move along.
why is dcorbe doing some actual scumhunting a post which you label "nothing to see, move along"?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by roflcopter »

fos: tekkactus
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by roflcopter »

1)trying to undermine the farside lynch

2)unfounded dcorbe hate, based not even on what he's done in this game but on what you perceive to be some kind of difference in his playstyle versus another game you've seen him in. please observe open game 69 (just recently concluded) and see dcorbe being just as unpleasant as he is in this game, as a townie.
tekk wrote:Also, I sincerely doubt that dcorbe would have called me out if my post had been directed at anyone else.
bigger fos: tekkactus
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:15 am

Post by roflcopter »

farside22 wrote:
roflcopter

Are you against anyone who is against my lynch or was it Tekkactus comments about dcorbe that set you off more?
the bogus attack on dcorbe is the primary scum indicator i saw from tek, the implied defense of you is secondary, and obviously much scummier if (or when, as i believe) you turn out to be scum.

i also am liking iceman's thinking on korts, but would really much rather we lynch farside today.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

NEWS FLASH!

tek is so scum with farside
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:34 am

Post by roflcopter »

i highly, highly doubt that dcorbe and iceman could be mafia together. i didn't get much from their altercation at all, i don't think it can be used as evidence against either of them. if anything, i think dcorbe looked minorly pro-town as a result, but really all i would say is that it makes both of them look somewhat childish.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

rishi, how have i failed to provide reasoning for my push to get farside lynched?

tentative scumpairs:
farside, tek
korts, (one of the lurkers)

people who are obvtown: rishi, pokerface, iceman, dcorbe, myself

this day is dragging on way too long. we need a lynch.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

iceman's analysis and case against korts was my primary reason for believing him to be town. as poker (i think, maybe someone else) said, scum have to be somewhat helpful, but not so helpful as to draw a nightkill from the opposing scumteam. they're walking a fine line. iceman's scumhunting has been far too helpful, because especially if we lynch korts-scum it really puts him in the crosshairs.

and rishi, any time i just post an fos, or something like that, assume that i read the most recent post from that person and went ":roll: gawd thats scummy"
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

i would also like to bring attention to the ridiculous levels of lurking from surye, as well as mr. blonde's similar welcome to the new players in lieu of any actual content.

however, i don't think a lurkerhunt is what we need right now.

killa, why do you like a korts lynch?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

mr blonde:

why no lurkerhunt, eh? an interesting comment coming from you, one of the people who is very, very guilty of lurking.

i say a lurkerhunt is a waste of time because it takes our eye off of the prize today, which is lynching scum. at this point, it should be a choice between farside and muffinhead (was korts). i think rishi is town, but a lurker like you asking why we shouldn't be lurkerhunting makes me think you're looking for a way to get some heat off of your scumpartner. which is muffinhead, right?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:54 pm

Post by roflcopter »

mr. blonde:

do you find aggression to be pro-town?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

farside, seriously, i had gotten the idea from one of your earlier posts that you understood by now if you were town that dcorbe is too. so please stop voting for him. if you're scum, well, carry on and i'm glad i'm so hellbent on lynching you.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by roflcopter »

grumble

urge to lynch a lurker rising, and fast.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:11 am

Post by roflcopter »

@dcorbe, iceman, pokerface and rishi:

which lurker do you think we should lynch? i have my opinion but i wanna see yours first.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

don't want to unduly influence you on it.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

no cause i already decided. and if you notice, i only asked the people who i'm p sure are protown. so that we can come to a protown consensus and ignore the lurkers, farside and korts/muffin.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

farside22 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:no cause i already decided. and if you notice, i only asked the people who i'm p sure are protown. so that we can come to a protown consensus and ignore the lurkers, farside and korts/muffin.
Excuse me I'm not lurking. I stated many placed I was on vacation for the next 3 days. If I forgot this game then I'm sorry, but I'm put my 2 cents more then others. :roll:
i wasn't trying to intimate that you were lurking, i was saying i wasn't going to listen to any of the lurkers (about which lurker to lynch) OR to you and muffinhead (b/c i think you're scum). neither you nor muffinhead/korts ever really lurked.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:34 am

Post by roflcopter »

days that last this long are the bane of my existence. just wanted to say that.

Votecount as of post 400

farside22 - 3 (Roflcopter,Grimmy, dcorbe)
dcorbe - 3 (killa_seven, farside22, Mr. Blonde)
Muffinhead - 1 (Pokerface)
Killa_seven - 1 (icemanE)
roflcopter - 1 (Surye)

Not Voting - 3 (Muffinhead, Tekkactus, Rishi)

7 to lynch
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:00 am

Post by roflcopter »

as far as lurkers go, surye lynch > mr. blonde lynch = k7 lynch > grimmy lynch

however, farside lynch is still > all the lurker lynches.

if it becomes abundantly apparent that we're not getting any further, i'll help lynch any of {farside, surye, blonde, k7}, and now you have my order of preference.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

farside: there was a comment you made early on that made me think you understood why i don't think dcorbe is a legitimate lynch. i think you're smart enough to still understand that, and the fact that you went back and voted dcorbe again
anyway
is now one of the strongest indicators to me that you are scum.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:31 am

Post by roflcopter »

farside: sort your posts in isolation and read the bottom half of what comes up as your post number 17.

and i don't think tunnelvision is a bad thing when you're sure you've caught scum.

Votecount as of post 425

farside22 - 3 (Roflcopter,Grimmy, dcorbe)
dcorbe - 2 (killa_seven, Mr. Blonde)
Muffinhead - 1 (Pokerface)
Surye - 1 (farside22)
Mr. Blonde - 3 (Surye, Rishi, icemanE)

Not Voting - 2 (Muffinhead, Tekkactus)

7 to lynch
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:40 am

Post by roflcopter »

okay i really don't think i could have made things any more obvious for you and you still refuse to budge on dcorbe.

confirm vote: farside22

this vote does not change today.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

not ignoring your comments. you're ignoring the hints i'm giving you ever more obviously.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

farside22 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:not ignoring your comments. you're ignoring the hints i'm giving you ever more obviously.
I got it. I'm just ignoring because I can't believe you blantantly did that.
oh ok.
<_<
>_>
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

i agree with you, actually.

turns out i lied about my vote not moving.

unvote, vote: mr. blonde
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

bandwagon to victory is necessary right now.

if your role pm does not say 'scum with mr. blonde' you should be voting for him right now.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by roflcopter »

hammering blonde does not mean a death sentence tomorrow, promise.

somebody should drop the hammer of justice.

=====[]
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

hammering scum does not mean you're town in this game, if you'll recall. scum are just as likely to be scumhunting as town are.

also, please refer to the string of posts between myself and farside that ended in both of us switching our votes to mr. blonde.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by roflcopter »

*bump*

i'm a bunny
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

erm, muffin, we most certainly do not want any masons claiming, and we absolutely don't want any mason claim to have to be vetted by other masons claiming.

i seriously doubt a mason will be lynched, as there would be at least two other people strongly campaigning against the lynch of that person, and masons are not about to bus one another.

saying "claim or die" in this game is definitely scummy.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i was born ready
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by roflcopter »

yay crosskill!

boo dead mason!

also boo my towndar being wrong about rishi. it was right about poker though.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Tekkactus wrote:Damn, do I really only have one post so far this game? That wasn't intentional.

My original vote on Rishi was random, but I'm switching it over to nonrandom now that I've been reading a bit. He continually appears to be sowing misdirection; first towards dcorb's lack of avatar and then again for the SD bar meetup conversation.
Rishi wrote:
dcorbe wrote:Not having an avatar is a scum tell now?

I guess all the newbies here are in bad shape then!

@Mr. Blonde: curious why me not voting deserves scrutiny.
Actually, I play in a lot of newbie games as an IC. I'd say that 90% of them will get an avatar if asked.

Unvote, Vote: dcorbe
Rishi wrote:The vote on dcorbe is not because he doesn't have an avatar (though that's not helping). It's his general attitude. He's really defensive and lashing out at people. Pretty much every post he's made has been pissy. This doesn't necessarily mean he's scum - more likely he's just a jerk. But, he seems a good person to pressure, because I think his reaction will be interesting.
These two posts are polar opposites in terms of reasoning. If the vote in the first post was for the reasons in the second, why not put them in the original?
Rishi wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm just putting my thoughts down. Derailing a conversation is bad. Saying hey we should hook up for drinks looks like buddying up.
Is real-life buddying up the same as in-game buddying up?

Now, just supposed one of them offers to buy all the drinks and then says, "Hey, I know we're not supposed to discuss the game outside of the thread. But you're a really good player. I respect that. By the way, I'm town in that game."

Then I'd be skeptical.

At least we know they're probably not scumbuddies. You'd think they'd try to arrange a meeting during their PMs in that case.
He then starts this conversation off, which, although it appears to defend Surye and Celebloki, pushes the conversation completely off track for the rest of the page, when the roots of actual discussion were starting.

------
I'd also take a second look at everyone on the farside wagon. One post that's at best semi-suspicious doesn't not an L1 make.
d-d-d-distancing. tek saw scum in rishi's play where no one else did because tek was scum with rishi. tek never pressed the issue because nobody else wanted to lynch rishi and that was a good thing for him.

vote: tekkactus
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:04 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i was wrong about farside yesterday btw, she's probably town.

so the updated town list is:
roflcopter, farside, dattebayo (rep. dcorbe), iceman
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

dattebayo wrote:Out of the 4 people on the Dcorbe bandwagon, why did you guys choose to vote Farside? Frankly, I found Rishi the most suspicious.
hindsight being 20/20 and all, of course i agree with you now. i'm not sure what it was about the posts that made me focus on farside instead of rishi at the time, but her reactions to the wagon that developed kept my focus on her from that point on.

pretty sure she's town now though. the reason is not so much relevant.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

no, pretty sure this
tek wrote:Regardless, as IcemanE said, it's in town's best interest to be looking for a Goon today, because crosskills help town.
cements it for me that tek is the other wolf. selective scumhunting much?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

dattebayo wrote:Unless you have a good reason not to tell us, I suggest you should.
i have a good reason not to say

dattebayo is right, tek is clearly trying to set iceman up to take his fall for him. not gonna work wolfie.

we should absolutely be trying to lynch the second wolf, less kills a night > praying for crosskills.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:42 am

Post by roflcopter »

tek wrote:I'm not calling out rofl because OH MY GOD, HE SUCKS. I'm calling out rofl because you're taking his ill conceived bandwagon while saying "Please sir, may I have another?" In case you didn't read back (as hinted at by your earlier comment) I was against this behavior even before it was pointed at me.
you just think its ill conceived because its on you.

the only way i'm not lynching you today is if you CLAIM WOLF and agree to kill a target chosen by me, iceman, farside and dattebayo.

Votecount - Day 2, Current as of post #500

Tekkactus - 2 (roflcopter, icemanE)
Surye - 1 (muffinhead)
icemanE - 1 (farside22)

Not Voting - 5 (Surye, killa_seven, Tekkactus, Grimmy, Dattebayo)

5 to lynch, Deadline: Aug 13th.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

interesting that you totally left all of the lurkers off of your scum list, datte. i don't think its because you're scum with any of them, since you're obviously town, but it is a fresh example of why lurking shouldn't be tolerated. they were such nonentities in your reread that you didn't even form an opinion about them.

i was/am eager and hasty, thats just how i play. you can look at any of my completed games to corroborate this fact.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by roflcopter »

iceman: expand your sample size. my one completed game as anti-town is not a complete view of my overall playstyle. you'll find it to be pretty much exactly the same in my completed games as town.

tek: clearly i am withholding the information for the benefit of the town. what possible scenario is there where i am scum and pulling this stunt? explain any conceivable way for this to be to my benefit as scum. it has clearly drawn an extremely high level of attention to me, whereas the path of least resistance, maintaining the status quo, would have drawn no added attention at all.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tek wrote:I wonder who rofl is going to be 100% sure is scum tomorrow?
probably surye or muffinhead, we'll see when we get there.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

i agree with iceman.

if you are not tek's scumpartner, please vote him immediately.

since i'm fairly sure tek is the second wolf, this should apply to everyone.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

farside22 wrote:
Tekkactus wrote:Since I'm more or less today's lynch, I'd like to get my final thoughts in on how the game will be going once I'm postmortem.

I'm fairly certain IcemanE will be one of tonight's kills. The other one will probably be Dattebayo or roflcopter.
This is anti town move right here. I don't believe after this statement that you are not scum. In fact I think you are probably mafia telling your scum buddy who to target in this comment.
that's actually how i read it too.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:54 am

Post by roflcopter »

farside22 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Tekkactus wrote:Since I'm more or less today's lynch, I'd like to get my final thoughts in on how the game will be going once I'm postmortem.

I'm fairly certain IcemanE will be one of tonight's kills. The other one will probably be Dattebayo or roflcopter.
This is anti town move right here. I don't believe after this statement that you are not scum. In fact I think you are probably mafia telling your scum buddy who to target in this comment.
that's actually how i read it too.
I don't care he isn't wolf. If he is mafia then it is one less to worry about.
precisely. high five!
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

i think scum in general just means any anti-town faction. in this game i've been referring to the individual mafia as goons and werewolves as wolves, at least in my head, but they're all scum.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

holy christ on a bicycle why was i so wrong about both werewolves.

i'd like to point out for everyone that we're in lylo here. we need back to back goon lynches or they win.

aaand you're all suspicious. crap.

(yeah i've waffled back again on farside, that last post she just wrote shattered my faith in her)
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

hey k7, this open setup only has 2 wolves, and also 2 seperate mafia. we're not looking for anyone connected to rishi or iceman anymore.

somehow that post made me more comfortable that k7 is probably lurkertown though.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:36 am

Post by roflcopter »

i am suddenly very worried that muffinhead/farside is the scumteam.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by roflcopter »

muffinhead wrote:If I was scum with farside then why would I out him out as town?
um, what? you'd say it because its lylo and all you guys have to do is lynch anyone but the two of you and you win. thats actually one of the things that makes me think you guys could be scum together. this line is making me more sure of my conclusion.

k7, i'm most sure that you're town, so please read this game with the idea in mind that the wolves are dead and we're looking for a second 2 man scumteam. also that its lylo. and help me make sure town wins.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

k7 thought we were looking for more wolves. it is sorta dumb to not know how many wolves were in this
open setup
, but if he were mafia he'd know there were two of them and therefore only two wolves as well.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by roflcopter »

if i were scum i would have been trying to kill masons and opposing scum. which is what the scum have been successful in doing so far, much to the detriment of the wolves and the masons.

if i were following the game closely i would have tried to figure out what was going on with the whispers. if i were lurking or didn't care, maybe not. but i don't lurk and i do care.

i am pretty sure you've known what i've been getting at since our whispers on day one, but i still think you're possibly scum at this point who decided to go after the opposing scumteam and let them deal with the town power. i've got some deciding to do.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: muffinhead
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

k7, assume i'm town, because i am the most provably town here. since you're the only one i'm sure is town, i'm gonna need you to be with the program on this one.

grimmy, you made yourself look leagues worse with those last couple of posts.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by roflcopter »

also,
unvote

that was a test, which unfortunately didn't make me feel any better about anyone. all that happened was more circumstantial evidence for a farside/muffinhead scumpair. sigh.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

hi. everyone seems to be in on the secret now. yeah i'm the last mason.

farside, you scum?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by roflcopter »

surye/muffinhead/grimmy

i'm about 90% sure that the two remaining scum can be found among those three people.

i'm 100% sure that k7 is not scum.

i want to be sure you (farside) are not scum either, but then you do stuff like try to cast doubt on killa seven even as you present further evidence in favor of him being town.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by roflcopter »

as i explained earlier, he didn't know that the scum were in two groups of two, as he was still expecting to be looking for another werewolf.

this proves both that he's not paying any attention to his surroundings, since this is an open game, and that he isn't scum, b/c he would have known there are two mafia and therefore there were only two werewolves. he's also obviously not a mason, but i'm convinced only town would make that mistake in this game.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:49 pm

Post by roflcopter »

there is at least one scum voting for grimmy.

vote: surye

on the bright side, i've always gotten your name right.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by roflcopter »

you got things backwards in the votecount, q. i'm voting for surye, he's not voting for me.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by roflcopter »

we need to be lynching surye like now
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

surye if you're really town then convince us because lynching town in this situation means town loses.

which is something you don't seem overly concerned about atm
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:11 am

Post by roflcopter »

aw poo. good game guys.
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”