Post by Boonskiies »

()_+_) BooneyToonz XIII: To Boon or Not To Boon

Back Up Mod and Reviewer:
The Baker

The OriginWhile shifting around in his professor’s storage unit,
Boonie
came across a large book.
Mr. William Shakespeare’s: Comedies, Histories, & Tragedies - The First Folio
. He opens it up, and the words on the page are in English, yet they seem as if a foreign language.

There’s method in my madness.

Boonie reads aloud, and just as the words of the page pass through the pursed lips of his contemporary boredness, a bright dark blue swirl of light scintillates from the paper filled hardstock.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks
flies past Boonie’s fear captivating face.

As flies to wanton boys, are we to the gods;
they kill us for their sport.
wraps around Boonie’s timid torso, and lifts him above the ground.

“Help!”, he shrieks before he is cut off by
all that glitters is not gold
rushing into the salivic filled food hole of Boonie.

Suddenly, Boonie is forced into The First Folio, and squeezes through the pages themselves, as a final line of written work falls onto the ground.

These violent delights have violent ends.

The Baker
walks into the now empty storage unit, eating a croissant.

DetailsThis is a 21 Player Role Madness game. There are no Vanilla roles, and it will be a Classic BooneyToonz experience.
You can check out what a BooneyToonz game is at the BooneyToonz Discussion Thread.

Scum day talk?
Yes.
Multitasking?
Scum can make the factional kill alongside their ability, but they are not inherently Multitasking.
Does flavor have an effect?
Not on alignmen.
Unique Mechanic?
Nope.
New Mutations?
Yeah, there are. Have fun.
Multiball?
Nope.

Player List
Hydra have been accepted, but no more than
heads.

1. 50 Judge Powers
    - [Almost50 - Judge Joseph Dredd - AP]
  2. TrueSoulEnergy
    Creature
    LoserdudeOG

3. Haggle
    - [Billy Pilgrim + Hectic]
  4. Joan of Arc

5. Chara

6. Chemist1442
    Latias and Latios - [Chemist1422 + Gamma Emerald]

7. BrightEyedFish

8. Espressojet

9. Amrun

10. Bambi Jay

11. AaronFrost

12. RCEnigma

13. Venus and Mars
    - [Shiro + Nancy Drew 39]
  14. Emperor flippyNips

15. The Fonz
    Frank

16. Doctor Drew

17. Weiss Schnee
    Adorable
    Clemency
    Karnage

18. Romeo and Juliet
    - [Chennis + Asriel Dreemurr]
  19. Titus

20. chkflip

21. davesaz
Bold = Confirmed

Living Players50 Judge Powers
BrightEyedFish
RCEnigma
Emperor flippyNips
Weiss Schnee

Dead
Romeo and Juliet
, executed
Day 1
, was
Tybalt
Bard’s Battallion, Novice Odd-Night Vigilante.

Espressojet
, killed
Night 1
, was
Romeo
Bard’s Battallion, Juvenile Delinquent Neighbor
Doctor Drew
, executed
Day 2
, was
Petruchio
Bard’s Battallion, Universal Backup Neighbor.

AaronFrost
, killed
Night 2
, was
Brutus
Evil Magical Disguise Lord of the Boonski’i, Split Willbooster Party Crasher
Chara
, killed
Night 2
, was
Othello
Bard’s Battallion, Non-Consecutive Babysitter
Venus and Mars
, Suicide Bomb’d
Day 3
, was
Juliet
Bard’s Battallion, Day 3+ Suicide Bomber.

Chkflip
, bombed
Day 3
, was
Benedick
Bard’s Battallion, Prime Numbered Night Rolestopper.

The Fonz
, killed
Night 3
, was
Rosalind
Bard’s Battallion, Messenger
Joan of Arc
, executed
Day 4
, was
Kate
Evil Magical Disguise Lord of the Boonski’i, Desperate Doctor
Titus
, killed
Night 4
, was
Brutus
Bard’s Battallion, Neighborizer
Bambi Jay
, executed
Day 5
, was
Viola
Evil Magical Disguise Lord of the Boonski’i, Odd-Night Follower, Even Night Voyeur
Haggle
, killed
Night 5
, was
Lady Macbeth
Bard’s Battallion, Psychologist Neighbor
TrueSoulEnergy
, executed
Day 6
, was
Hamlet
Evil Magical Disguise Lord of the Boonski’i, Announcing Jack-of-All-Trades Neighbor.
Chemist1422
, killed
Night 6
, was
Ophelia
Bard’s Battallion, Weak Odd-Night Hider Neighbor

Amrun
, executed
Day 7
, was
Prospero
Bard’s Battallion, Dead Fish Vendor.

Davesaz
, killed
Night 7
, was
Macbeth
Bard’s Battallion, Gunsmith Neighbor

Important
Act 1:

Act 1
Scene 1
Scene 2
Mutations and History/Updates
Scene 3
Scene 4
Scene 5
Scene 6
Scene 7
Act 1 Finale

Act 2:

Act 2
Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4
Scene 5
Scene 6
Scene 7
Scene 8
Act 2 Finale

Act 3:

Act 3
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4
Act 3 Finale

Act 4:

Act 4
Scene 1
Scene 2

Act 5:

Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4
Scene 5

Act 6:

Act 6

Act 7:

Act 7
Scene 2

Act 8:

Act 8
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:28 pm, edited 66 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. This mostly coincides with the Normal Queue. Generally, when roles are added to the Normal Queue Guidelines, they shall be updated here as well.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Juvenile Delinquent, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor, Named Scummie

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Inventor, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Lover, Messenger, Motion Detector, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, PT Cop, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Traffic Analyst, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher, Willbooster

Third Party

Serial Killer

Modifiers

Activate,Announcing, Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Complex, Combined, Desperate, Enabler, Informed, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Recharged, Reflexive, Simple, Split, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are roles that have been seen before, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Symbiotic
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Spoiler:
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from. They will be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Renegade
Spoiler:
Each night, you may give a modifier (out of a given list) out to a player. This can be a permanent modifier or apply to only the next action.

Archaeologist:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Each night, you will passively target each player who dies that night. You will get a complete list of all actions they took that night and all previous nights, and who was targeted by that action. (This is very strong but can be nerfed several way: limited-shot active ability, allowing them to see only actions taken in the same night, forcing them to target a player who died in a previous night instead of auto-targeting.)

Disabler:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Any action targeting you at night cannot be used the next night-- players are informed of this as soon as it occurs (but the Disabler is never informed). Can affect the factional kill. (Optional: make this a targeted active ability instead)

Suicide Bomber
Spoiler:
Anytime during the day, you may activate your ability. You will die, but you will be able to kill someone else with you immediately.

Hunter/Hunted
Spoiler:
These roles will take the spot of the Boon Bank. Hunter has to have the Hunted killed before a specific day. These are innately Third Party, and can be combined with other roles. If they have something not in the Role Book, they will be considered Variants

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role, however Extravaganza’s may use mechanics from this, a player cannot be the role themselves.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage, Paranoid Gun Owner
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Rules

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
3] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
4] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
5] Once you have been executed or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
6] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
7] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
8] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase, or Act, will last for two weeks apiece and each Night phase, Intermission, will last for two days. Once there are less than eight people, each day phase will become only ten days long. I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Act and Intermission phase.
10] Players may continue to talk during Twilight, including the player that has been executed.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] An
Execution
, I use the term
Execute
instead of
Lynch
, will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no execution on that Day.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the execution from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Execution to end the Day with no execute (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Even if my Checklist states no to Scum day talk or no to Multitasking, these can still be in the game with the corresponding roles. Encryptor and Multitasking modifier, for instance.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. Abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.

Sample Vanilla Townie That Doesn’t Exist:

41] Not even one person will receive this PM.

Welcome,
The Baker
, you are
A Handmaiden from the Capulet family
Vanilla Bard’s Battalion

You have no flavor; you’re unimportant,
My, my, a handmaiden without the rent.

Act;Scene NAME OF PLAY

Abilities:

• During the day, you can vote and talk
• You do nothing special.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the Bard’s Battalion have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Role Pm’s are sent out.

The game will begin when 17/21 players have confirmed.

Current amount:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:30 am, edited 6 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

General Wincons and Details
Bard’s Battalion
is the town alignment, they win when there are no anti town threats left alive.

Evil Magical Disguise Lords of the Boonski’i
is the scum alignment, they win when all members of the Bard’s Battalion are dead or there is nothing left from preventing it.

All flavor in the Role PM’s are quotes from your character, and underneath is the play that your character is from.

Flavor has no bearing on alignment.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 1Boonie wakes up on a dusty, barren flatland. As he gets up, he hears the feint sound of shrieking—no, singing, in the distance.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and howlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

“Where am I?” Boonie thinks out loud. “BAKER!” screams the boy.

Three shrill, short, sassy, spellcasters, no, soothsayers, no...witches, walk up to Boonie.

“The prophecy!” One exclaims. “The prophecy!!!” One shrieks, “The prophecy...” One whispers under their single haired chin dimple.

“This is the boy of prophecy. The one that will bring great sorrow or great restoration to our worlds, but which, ay, there’s the rub.” The witches rotate in the manner in which they speak.

Boonie is clearly confused, “What prophecy?”

“It is said that a boy of your stature, of your dazed and confused manner, is to appear as if by magic to our worlds, and either bring great riches preceded by a Great War...or sorrow, preceded by a Great War. What is your name?”

He pauses. He isn’t quite sure what to make of these witches, but they seem to not want to bring him any harm.

“B-b-Boonie.”

They gasp!

“Then it is true! The prophecy that is to bring about the
has arrived. I pray that not too many of our great heroes have been affected by this dastardly forbidden magic. You must help.”

Boonie is stunned. “What should I do?”

The witches scoff. They expected the boy of prophecy to be more prepared.

“Travel through these different worlds, find out which of our heroes have been affected by the evil magicks, for they will be out to destroy the words of which our pages are written.”

“How shall I do’t?” Boonie states out loud, unsure of the fact of why he phrased the question in such a manner.

“The First Folio, you must find it. You must protect it by all means. Stay true to the Folio. It shall grant you the po’er to travel between our worlds. An evil magick will have affected a decent amount of lovely, yet tortured characters you may meet along the way. Free them of the spells. Duncan! He may have’t. Follow the road up ahead. Methinks you will find what you need. Duncan, ask him how he can help. Go!! You musn’t waste time.”

Boonie nods, and begins to move in the direction the witches told him as if entranced by a spell.

Boonie is scared. He thinks to himself, “If only The Baker were here.”
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 1, Scene 1

Not Voting [21]:
50 Judge Powers, LoserdudeOG, Haggle, Joan of Arc, Chara, Latias and Latios, BrightEyedFish, Espressojet, Amrun, Bambi Jay, AaronFrost, RCEnigma, Venus and Mars, Emperor flippyNips, Frank, Doctor Drew, Karnage, Romeo and Juliet, Titus, chkflip, Davesaz

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Act 1 ends (expired on 2020-01-11 19:00:00) on
January 11th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

I’m gonna be out and about the next few days, but I’ll get some vote counts in. If you go dummy fast, I’m still only likely to get 1 VC per day the next couple of days.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4, Boonskiies wrote:
General Wincons and Details
Bard’s Battalion
is the town alignment, they win when there are no anti town threats left alive.

is the scum alignment, they win when all members of the Bard’s Battalion are dead or there is nothing left from preventing it.

All flavor in the Role PM’s are quotes from your character, and underneath is the play that your character is from.

Flavor has no bearing on alignment.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #576 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like I said, I’m busy these days. :lol: you’ll get a VC soon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #711 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Backup mod is also away right now. I can’t get a vote count up. I’m so sorry. :lol: this will be the toughest time period for vote counts for this game.”

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #817 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 265, Titus wrote:
In post 260, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 253, Titus wrote:
In post 248, RCEnigma wrote:I'm interested in the Shakespeare theory actually.
Namely that scum have some form of Shakespeare in their pms but they are afraid they don't match up in someway.

So when chkflip posts a null at best theory, they make an RVS wagon or endorse it to deflect.
Its mod confirmed flavor doesn't have bearing on alignment. So while the idea fits within the flavor narrative I don't think it would work in that way.
Not sure either, but the patterns of behavior don't make sense. Boon usually makes his games better but his role pm didn't include a sample flavor formatting.

Usually there's multiple RVS wagons. Didn't happen here. Why? It's an aberration I rarely see.

I have seen scum not know things in the sample PM. That's why chkflip's push isn't scummy.
I put 2 lines of fake flavor quote in the sample PM. Usually I put an image in place of the quote, but I mod mobile’y and that takes A LOT of setup.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #889 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Emperor flippyNips is VLA. He’s part of the majority of my busy weekend.

The Baker, backup mod, is also VLA.

What a rough time. Starting the 1st, I’ll be more active here. There WILL be a vote count likely tomorrow morning.

The Baker and I are actually meeting up with Krazy later tonight! I might be home early enough to get a vote count late tonight, but if I’m buzzed from going out with Krazy, it’ll be tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #901 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 897, Latias and Latios wrote:we aren't disloyal so i don't know where that idea came from

i also don't know why my partner is but i'm assuming they're just busy

@boon
, are variations on modifiers counted as variant roles?

-latias
If it’s a new modifier, yes, it is a variant.

If a modifier has different versions of it, it’s a Mutation. I’ll try to send links when I get home!

For instance, traitors can have many different forms of it, they would all be acceptable.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1025 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1024, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 1020, Espressojet wrote:... Morality?

I have like 7 accounts.

This is edited 5 times.... My god Flavor you must be super plastered.
Ssssh, don’t talk about it

Y’all, i rolled scum 3 games in a row F2F, and they got me every time.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1031 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 349, Chara wrote:
inconsistent formatting isn't a new thing for Boon. ;> it came up in the last game too.
Yeah, all my games are modded on mobile, however I’m generally extremely very aware of my formatting, but I commit! It’s a nice little sprinkle. I like to just roll with stuff. For instance, I started off with a different name for that Death Note game, then purposefully named a Neighborhood after the incorrect name.
I like to add some Mod WIFOM. ;)

I wouldn’t do that here, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1032 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 1, Scene 2

RCEnigma [5]:
chkflip, Frank, BrightEyedFish, Emperor flippyNips, Bambi Jay,
Haggle [3]:
AaronFrost, RCEnigma, Venus and Mars
Espressojet [2]:
Romeo and Juliet, 50 Judge Powers
AaronFrost [2]:
Haggle, Titus
Latias and Latios [1]:
Chara,

Not Voting [8]:
LoserdudeOG, Joan of Arc, Latias and Latios, Espressojet, Amrun, Karnage, davesaz, Doctor Drew

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

January 11th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Chara and Emperor flippyNips are VLA.

Updating OP to add vote count links.

Yeah, I need to work on a glossary. BooneyToonz will be stepped up next year. I went a year straight with modding this time, haven’t stopped since LNT, and I experimented a lot, but now I’ve got that itch out of me.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1033 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Here are some other possible stuff for BooneyToonz that have been created. It’s a bit lower in the BooneyToonz Discussion Thread. I would spoiler, but the history and updates section messes with it. I’ll link this on the OP.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz Mutations·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

I will go into more detail for every role here on different acceptable variations and motions with specific roles and/or mechanics.

*Other mutations are acceptable, but it
must
be stated in the Role PM. If it changes the role to something not on the Role Book, it’s not a mutation, it’s a Variant. Mutations may later be added into their own slot if it seems like it should be relevant enough. Mutations can be listed on the Checklist if a new Mutation will be in the game.

Mutations
Traitor
- Can be used as a role name or a general mechanic. This means it doesn’t need to state in their role name that they are a traitor for Role Cop purposes, but it
does
need to be shown in their Role PM, and should reveal on flip. They can be recruited by scum night kill or killed by scum night kill. This is up to the mod. They may also auto join Mafia thread if all members die. This should be added into the Role PM.

Desperate
- Like Disloyal, but works against Millers and similar. Mod may also make it so where if they would target successfully like if they had a Loyal modifier, they die.

Vengeful
- May be forced to shoot on the wagon that killed them or can shoot anyone.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz History and Updates ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

4/24/19 UpdateAdding
Split
to the Role Book. *Modifier - allows combined roles to be split into two separate actions per night, rather than the same target, and is also Compulsive, so they must have multiple actions if they can.

Adding
Recharged
to the Role Book. *Modifier - allows blocked actions to be refunded to the user.

April 2019-
Named Scummie
has been added to the Role Book. Vanilla Townie to Named Townie, but the opposite with Goon.

-
Renegade
has been added to the Boon Bank. Like inventor, but they send modifiers to other players. this can be either for the player’s “next action” or permanently.

March 2019 Update- Adding Gamma Emerald’s
Desperate
modifier to the
Role Book
“If they return a mafia result to an alignment cop, your ability succeeds, otherwise your ability will fail (variation can also add ‘and you will die”
- Adding Gamma Emerald’s
Willbooster
to the
Role Book

“Targetable Immunize for 1 Role Block.”
- Adding
Inventor
to the
Role Book
. So long as every role the inventor has is already in the Role Book, else it takes the place of the Variant/Boon Bank slot (if Boon Bank Role is in the Inventor’s abilities)
- Adding
PT Cop
to the
Role Book
. “Result on if the target has access to a Private Thread or not.”
- Adding
Lovers
to the
Role Book
“If one lover dies, they both die.”
- Adding
Suicide Bomber
to the
Role Book
. “A suicide bomber may
Suicide Bomb: Target
to kill themselves and their kill target during the day phase. This may or may not end the day phase.”
- Adding
Juvenile Delinquent
to the
Role Book
“Essentially a miller, but it has the added ability of removing a Cop’s power once dead.”

*Lovers, Suicide Bomber, and Juvenile Delinquent were chosen to be added to the
Role Book
because they are pretty common roles for Face to Face Mafia, and I personally feel many setups can benefit greatly from these roles when balanced correctly.

December 2018
Bunyip
is moved from the
Boon Bank
to the
BooneyToonz Rolebook
, allowing the use of
Bunyip
with no restrictions in all
BooneyToonz
games.

Willbooster
, a role created by Gamma Emerald, makes its debut onto the
Boon Bank.

Spoiler:
You may target a player each night to make them immune to one roleblock.

October 2018
BooneyToonz VIII
marks the change of the BooneyToonz series and incorporated the BooneyToonz Guidelines into every BooneyToonz games.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1105 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1089, davesaz wrote:
In post 1068, Venus and Mars wrote:Thanks Boon, you da best. <3. But are all of the other roles to be found in Mafia Wiki?
This would have been a good place to post link instead of quoting. ;)
If you have a specific role to ask about, might be better to PM. Unless it's in the thread already in which case what are you trying to ask about? Some of us have played a lot of BooneyToonz games and may already know.
This. I believe all the rest of roles are in the wiki, possibly in the BooneyToonz wiki page. But yeah, I can always answer a question about what a role is if necessary.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1243 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Loserdog will be replaced in 24 hours if no posts come.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1479 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Starting to look for a replacement for LoserdogOG. If they end up posting before I replace, I’ll have them stay

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1825 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Next Vote Count will go here, and also wherever it currently is when I get to it tonight.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1849 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Biddly

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1850 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 1, Scene 4

Haggle [6]:
Romeo and Juliet, Titus, Amrun, AaronFrost, Chkflip, Doctor Drew
Joan of Arc [3]:
50 Judge Powers, RCEnigma, Bambi Jay,
RCEnigma [2]:
Frank, Emperor flippyNips,
Espressojet [1]:
Haggle
Romeo and Juliet [1]:
Chara,
Chkflip [1]:
Joan of Arc

Not Voting [7]:
Creature, Latias and Latios, Karnage, davesaz, espressojet, Venus and Mars, BrightEyedFish

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

January 11th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Creature replaces LoserdudeOG.

Prodding where necessary.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1880 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1850, Boonskiies wrote:
Act 1, Scene 4

Haggle [6]:
Romeo and Juliet, Titus, Amrun, AaronFrost, Chkflip, Doctor Drew
Joan of Arc [3]:
50 Judge Powers, RCEnigma, Bambi Jay,
RCEnigma [2]:
Espressojet [1]:
Haggle
Romeo and Juliet [1]:
Chara,
Chkflip [1]:
Joan of Arc

Not Voting [7]:
Creature, Latias and Latios, Karnage, davesaz, espressojet, Venus and Mars, BrightEyedFish

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

January 11th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Creature replaces LoserdudeOG.

Prodding where necessary.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1881 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1627, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1604, chkflip wrote:I can't wait to watch the other eight grandstanding posts from people on the wagon who CoUlDn'T PoSsIbLy BeLiEvE mafia can a) have a doctor, or b) fake claim the safest fucking fake claim in the game.
I dunno, doctor isn’t usually used as a fake claim because it puts a target on the claimant’s back. Sure it’s possible though but not extremely common.

@Boon, can you explain exactly what a conditional modifier is?
. Thanks.
Conditional is basically when modifiers are way too much to explain the role, or a simplified version of a combination of them.

For instance, the Disloyal modifier, is essentially a Conditional, where the condition is for the action to succeed it has to be on a different alignment than yourself.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2029 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 1, Scene 5

Emperor flippyNips [5]:
Creature, Venus and Mars, 50 Judge Powers, Davesaz, BrightEyedFish
Haggle [5]:
Romeo and Juliet, Titus, Amrun, AaronFrost, Doctor Drew
Romeo and Juliet [3]:
Chara, Espressojet, chkflip
Joan of Arc [2]:
RCEnigma, Bambi Jay,
RCEnigma [2]:
AaronFrost [1]:
Haggle
Chkflip [1]:
Joan of Arc

Not Voting [2]:
Latias and Latios, Karnage,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

January 11th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Karnage will be replaced if they don’t post in a timely manner, probably when I wake up tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2068 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Looking for a replacement for Karnage.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2107 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Clemency replaces Karnage.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2289 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 1, Scene 6

Emperor flippyNips [6]:
Creature, 50 Judge Powers, Davesaz, BrightEyedFish, Frank, Latias and Latios
Haggle [5]:
Titus, Amrun, AaronFrost, Doctor Drew, RCEnigma
Romeo and Juliet [5]:
Chara, Espressojet, Haggle, Venus and Mars, chkflip
Joan of Arc [1]:
Bambi Jay,
Frank [1]:
Romeo and Juliet
Chkflip [1]:
Joan of Arc

Not Voting [2]:
Clemency, Emperor flippyNips,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

January 11th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Joan of Arc was prodded.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2391 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Latias and Latios have been prodded.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2421 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 1, Scene 7

Romeo and Juliet [10]:
Chara, Espressojet, Haggle, Venus and Mars, Amrun, davesaz, AaronFrost, BrightEyedFish, Titus, RCEnigma
Emperor flippyNips [4]:
Creature, 50 Judge Powers, Frank, Latias and Latios,
Haggle [2]:
Doctor Drew, Romeo and Juliet
Joan of Arc [1]:
Bambi Jay,
Chkflip [1]:
Joan of Arc

Not Voting [3]:
Clemency, Emperor flippyNips, Chkflip

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

January 11th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Latias and Latios were prodded.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2479 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 1, Scene 8

Romeo and Juliet [11]:
Chara, Espressojet, Haggle, Venus and Mars, Amrun, davesaz, AaronFrost, BrightEyedFish, Titus, RCEnigma, Bambi Jay ——— [EXECUTED]
Emperor flippyNips [4]:
Creature, 50 Judge Powers, Frank, Latias and Latios,
Haggle [3]:
Doctor Drew, RCEnigma, Romeo and Juliet
Chkflip [1]:
Joan of Arc

Not Voting [2]:
Clemency, Emperor flippyNips, Chkflip

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

January 11th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Latias and Latios were prodded.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2480 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 1 FinaleBoonie arrives at the castle. As he nervously approaches the behemoth of a door, a crowd is spotted awaiting entry.

“And he said, harbinger? But I hardly know her!”, a man dressed in rags of clothes that seems to have at one point seen as ‘nice’.

“Oh, Banquo, you slay me so, I must say.” A younger man states in a manner as if they weren’t actually aware of what they said.

“Ross, I do not understand why you deem that necessary—“ a third man speaks before being cut off.

“Angus, quiet—someone approaches.” A shaky man nervously turns around. “May we help you? I am the one they call Macbeth.”

Boonie is shaken. They can’t seem to find the words to speak.

Macbeth notices this. “You seem frightened. You shouldn’t be here.”

The door starts to open, and servants open the door.

“We can’t leave him here. Come inside, yeah?” Ross suggests.

Boonie nods his head.

As the gang enters the throne room, Macbeth hears a familiar voice.

“Ah, cousin Duncan is just ahead.” Macbeth states.

They meet up with a group of people having a conversation. There is a man wearing the fanciest dressings, and a crown upon his head.

That one must be Duncan. I found him, but now what?
Boonie thinks to theirself.

Duncan:
O worthiest cousin!
The sin of my ingratitude even now
Was heavy on me: thou art so far before
That swiftest wing of recompense is slow
To overtake thee. Would thou hadst less deserved,
That the proportion both of thanks and payment
Might have been mine! Only I have left to say
More is thy due than more than all can pay.

Macbeth:
The service and the loyalty I owe,
In doing it, pays itself. Your highness' part
Is to receive our duties; and our duties
Are to your throne and state children and servants,
Which do but what they should, by doing every thing
Safe toward your love and honour.

“Who might this be?” Duncan proclaims.

Without hesitation, Boonie drops down on one knee.

“My king, I am not from this world. My name is Boonie. I appeared here, and three witches said to me to come find you. So I am here.”

Macbeth hears this, and a worry on their face is instantly shown.

“Not from this world, you must be some kind of sorcerer? Boonie, hmm...I once heard of an old legend, the Aboontice, the sorcerer’s ABoontice. Is it possible...?” Just as this comes out of Duncan’s mouth, there’s a scream from outside the room. The gangs runs in to find a young teenager.

“And who might you be?” Duncan, who seems to be excited with all of the excitement going on.

“My name...is....
Tybalt
of House Capulet of Verona. I am not sure how I came to be here.”

Duncan thinks.

“Both Boonie and Tybalt appear, as if out of thin air. Would you join me in my chambers? I would much like to speak with you in private.”

“My king, are you sure that is the best idea?” Macbeth asks.

In Duncan’s chambers are Duncan, Tybalt, and Boonie.

“The Evil Magical Disguise Lords of the Boonski’i. How are we able to tell the difference between them and everyday people?” Duncan asks.

“I was hoping you would be able to assist me in that. The witches said something about finding the pages, the pages are key to traveling through worlds.” Boonie informs.

Duncan looks around, but doesn’t seem to be able to find anything.

Tybalt pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket.

“Could this be what you’re looking for?” Tybalt brings up. “I woke up, and it was just there.”

“You two are here for a reason. Boonie, I think this journey you are on is bigger than we know. I must inform you, I feared that a regicide plan has been in the works, but by who, I am not sure. I will fake my own death, and leave my kingdom so I can travel with you and save these worlds from the Evil Lords. I will go and inform my servants, and come up with a plan. We leave in the morning.”

_________

Boonie is asleep in their chambers when they hear a rattling sounds near their bed.

“Are you ready?” It’s Duncan. “I apologize for the sudden appearance, but a terrible thing has occurred. Tybalt has been murdered. He had fallen asleep in my quarters, and in the darkness; he must have been mistaken for me. His death will not be in vain, though, we shall use this page that he has given us to travel the worlds. Do you know how to activate it?”

Boonie isn’t quite sure they heard it correctly. Tybalt dead?

“Have you tried reading the text? Boonie proclaims.

Duncan takes a deep breath. “Are you ready?” Boonie nods.

Two households, both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.

Romeo and Juliet
have been
executed.
They were...

Spoiler:
Bard’s BattalionWelcome,
Romeo and Juliet
, you are
Tybalt
Novice Odd-Night Vigilante

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word,
As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee:

i;i Romeo and Juliet

Abilities:

• You are an
Odd-Night Vigilante
. On any odd night, you may target a player. You will kill them.
• You have the
Novice
modifier. You may not act on Night 1.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the Bard’s Battalion have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Night 1 begins. It will end (expired on 2020-01-09 12:00:00). Send in actions before then.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2481 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Chemist1422 replaces out of the Latias and Latios hydra.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2482 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

The day will start within an hour and a half of the deadline, essentially as soon as I’m up and about tomorrow morning.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2483 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 2A whirlwind picks up in the middle of a city. A bright beam beckons from above, and out of thin air, Duncan and Boonie appear.

“Well, that was a pleasant feeling.” Duncan explains.

Boonie looks over at some of the local shops. ‘Verona General Store: We have silk!’ is posted upon a building in the distance.

“Didn’t Tybalt say he was from Verona?” Boonie asks, looking to Duncan for leadership.

“Good work, Boonie boy. He was of House Capulet. I wonder if we can find out where that is.” And just as the words come out of Duncan’s mouth, a couple of older teenagers come by.

“House Capulet? You heading to the party too?” A flamboyant eccentric teen speaks. “Mercutio’s the name. This is Romeo. We’re looking to find him a dame. You look a bit old to attend a party like this.”

“It was for me. My name’s Boonie. I received an invitation, but I lost it on the trip here. My father here won’t be attending. He has some business to take care of.” Boonie thinks on the fly.

“You were given an invitation from the Capulets?” Romeo asks. “This is going to easier to crash than we thought.”

“What?” Duncan suspiciously asks.

“I said, meet us here by the fountain tonight. We’ll bring you.” Romeo insists. “See ya then!”

Mercutio and Romeo walk on off.

“We’re splitting up? That doesn’t seem like a smart idea.” Duncan says to Boonie.

Boonie shakes his head. “I’ll go to the party, and see what I can figure out about Tybalt. While everyone’s distracted, you can check everything around the house, see if we can maybe find another page, or any of the Lords of the Boonski’i.”

Duncan nods, but isn’t sure how he feels about the idea.

“There you are! It’s about time!” Romeo exclaims.

Boonie walks with Romeo and Mercutio and starts to get to know them. They open up to him about their family rivalry with the Capulets. Duncan trails behind, making sure not to be seen.

“Boonie, you’re on the guest list, right? We’ll just follow in behind you?” says Mercutio.

Boonie didn’t think this part, through, and needed some sort of distraction. Luckily, just then, the entire party goes quiet. A young girl is making her entrance upon the loft of a giant ballroom.

“Whoa, she’s beautiful.” Romeo gasps.

Boonie makes a face at this. She’s clearly young looking, couldn’t be more than 14 years of age. Regardless, Boonie motions to the others to follow him into the ballroom while everyone is distracted.

“I need to talk to her.” Romeo exclaims.

Boonie shakes his head.

Duncan watches from behind some brush as he sees Boonie enter the ballroom. He looks up and sees a balcony. In it, it appears as if a middle aged woman is cleaning a young girl’s room.

“What, beauty.”

Duncan sneaks over to the balcony before tripping over an extended tree root.

“Hello? Who’s there?” The woman shouts.

Duncan is panicked, but in the end, wants nothing more than to talk to this woman.

“Just a wandering party goer. I did not mean to frighten you.” He proclaims.

“Why are you wandering?” She asks.

Duncan quiets up, before breathing out. “I saw you in the window, and I needed to speak to you. You are the most radiant woman I have ever seen. What is your name?”

The woman is unsure what to think of this man. “Angelica, I’m a nurse to the young maiden of this household. Who might you be?”

“Duncan. From Scotland.”

“Well, Duncan, I—“ and as she is about to finish her sentence, the door slams open, and a handmaiden runs up to Angelica. “Tybalt has been killed!!!”

——————

“The name’s Romeo.” Romeo says, in the presence of the young lady from before.

“I’m Juliet.” She says.

“Would you care to dance?” He asks. Boonie groans.

“Your friend doesn’t seem as into the party as you are.” Juliet states.

“He hasn’t the company I have in front of me.” Romeo plays. Boonie groans.

Just then, guards come running in.

“Montagues! That one killed Tybalt.”

Mercutio is seen from upstairs, and runs to hide. He finds a window and jumps out.

“You killed Tybalt?! Cousin Tybalt?” Juliet shouts!

Romeo is confused, but he starts to run away. A guard catches him, and a shady figure in a purple cloak comes by, and draws a sword out.

Everyone in the ballroom have started to panic. Juliet runs into her room, followed by Boonie. Romeo, however, is caught by one of the guards. The shady purple cloaked sword drawer comes close to Romeo.

“And the first hero shall be slain. The Evil Magical Disguise Lords of the Boonski’i shall rise.” Purple cloak exclaims.

They drive their sword through the chest of Romeo. He bleeds out, falls to the floor, and dies.

“What’s going on?” Juliet cries.

“The Lords of the Boonski’i. Romeo must have been someone important to the world we’re in.” Boonie informs.

“What does that mean? And who are you? Are you not friends with Romeo?” Juliet asks.

Angelica is in the room. “I am Juliet’s nurse. You must leave now.”

Duncan is seen climbing the balcony. Angelica puts her hand upon her cheek as she blushes.

But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Angelica is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief,
That thou her lady art not as fair than she:
Be not her lady, since she is envious;
Her vestal livery is but sick and green
And none but fools do wear it; cast it off.
It is my lady, O, it is my love!
O, that she knew she were!
She speaks yet she says nothing: what of that?
Her eye discourses; I will answer it.
I am too bold, 'tis not to me she speaks:
Two of the fairest stars in all the heaven,
Having some business, do entreat her eyes
To twinkle in their spheres till they return.
What if her eyes were there, they in her head?
The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars,
As daylight doth a lamp; her eyes in heaven
Would through the airy region stream so bright
That birds would sing and think it were not night.
See, how she leans her cheek upon her hand!
O, that I were a glove upon that hand,
That I might touch that cheek!

“Something’s not right. I’ve heard that somewhere before.” Boonie wonders. “Romeo is supposed to say that. In...” As Boonie attempts to say the word
Shakespeare
, a magical force comes about him and starts to have him choke.

Juliet smacks him real hard.

“What’s going on?!?!” She screams.

Espressojet
has been killed. They were a...

Spoiler:
Bard’s BattalionWelcome,
Espressojet
, you are
Romeo
Juvenile Delinquent Neighbor

I fear too early, for my mind misgives;
Some consequence, yet hanging in the stars,
Shall bitterly begin.

i;iv Romeo and Juliet

Abilities:

• You are a
Juvenile Delinquent
. You will come across as an Evil Magical Disguise Lord of the Boonski’i if you are investigated for alignment. If you die, all
Cop
or
Cop-like
abilities will be disabled, meaning they no longer will be able to be used.
• You are part of a neighborhood here. You do not know of each other’s alignments, role, or flavor, but you may talk anytime.

Win condition:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2484 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 2, Scene 1

Not Voting [19]:
Clemency, Emperor flippyNips, Chkflip, Chara, Haggle, Venus and Mars, Amrun, davesaz, AaronFrost, BrightEyedFish, Titus, RCEnigma, Bambi Jay, Creature, 50 Judge Powers, Frank, Latias and Latios, Doctor Drew, RCEnigma, Joan of Arc

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Act 2 ends (expired on 2020-01-23 19:00:00) on
January 23rd

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2541 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2538, Titus wrote:
Mod: Do desperate slots lose their ability to act with the juvenile delinquent dead if their original role wasn't cop like?

Nancy, I'm going to try to explain those crumbs in 20 minutes.
Desperate is a modifier, the abilities get disabled.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2572 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2567, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2541, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2538, Titus wrote:
Mod: Do desperate slots lose their ability to act with the juvenile delinquent dead if their original role wasn't cop like?

Nancy, I'm going to try to explain those crumbs in 20 minutes.
Desperate is a modifier, the abilities get disabled.
Is that permanent?
Yep.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2664 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I use NAR. That’s as far as I’m answering that.

Copy
Hide
Bus Drive
Block
Redirect
Protect
Miscellaneous
Kill
Recruit
Inspect

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2758 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2716, davesaz wrote:@MOD: Was the JD flip change that nerfed cops an "after night" type thing? While I appreciate the prompt reply to the PM, it should be a public answer IMO
Yup.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3009 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Frank is being replaced.

Gamma Emerald will also be replaced, however if they come back prior to a replacement found, they can stay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3020 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count when I get home tonight.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3092 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3087, Bambi Jay wrote:But your last name is 39. Nobody here is a 39!
Disagree. ;)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3353 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

The Fonz replaces Frank.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3599 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3600 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 2, Scene 3

Doctor Drew [7]:
AaronFrost, chkflip, Bambi Jay, RCEnigma, BrightEyedFish, 50 Judge Powers, Emperor flippyNips
Bambi Jay [3]:
Joan of Arc, Haggle, Davesaz,
Emperor flippyNips [2]:
Doctor Drew, Titus,
AaronFrost [1]:
Creature,
RCEnigma [1]:
Amrun

Not Voting [5]:
Clemency, Chara, The Fonz, Latias and Latios, Venus and Mars

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

January 23rd

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Creature, Clemency, and Joan of Arc have been prodded.

Searching for a replacement for LnL, Intermission 2 will not end until it is found.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3734 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Chemist1442, of the Latias and Latios hydra, returns and replaces Gamma Emerald.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4360 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VC able to come tonight.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4366 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3972, RCEnigma wrote:
@mod
are all vote counts accurate from start to this point?

No it doesn't come from any ability I have. I didn't get what you were getting at so I checked back.

To my knowledge, yes.

Clemency didn’t respond to their prod, and will start to be replaced. If they come back prior, I’ll allow them to stay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4498 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4499 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4500 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 2, Scene 4

Doctor Drew [5]:
AaronFrost, RCEnigma, Emperor flippyNips, Joan of Arc, Chkflip
Emperor flippyNips [4]:
Titus, Davesaz, Chara, Amrun
AaronFrost [2]:
Bambi Jay, BrightEyedFish
Bambi Jay [1]:
Haggle,
Joan of Arc [1]:
50 Judge Powers
Venus and Mars [1]:
Doctor Drew
Amrun [1]:
Creature

Not Voting [4]:
Clemency, The Fonz, Chemist1442, Venus and Mars

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

January 23rd

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Also 1917 is fire.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4506 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4065, davesaz wrote:My interpretation of what Boon said is that the (role) abilities are what gets disabled.
Modifiers are not affected and desperate is a modifier.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4581 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Adorable replaces Clemency.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4667 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VC tonight

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4787 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 2, Scene 5

Doctor Drew [6]:
AaronFrost, RCEnigma, Emperor flippyNips, Joan of Arc, Chkflip, BrightEyedFish
Emperor flippyNips [4]:
Davesaz, Chara, Amrun, Doctor Drew
Bambi Jay [2]:
Haggle, Titus
AaronFrost [1]:
Bambi Jay,
Joan of Arc [1]:
50 Judge Powers
Adorable [1]:
Creature

Not Voting [4]:
Adorable, The Fonz, Chemist1442, Venus and Mars

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

January 23rd

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

I am Flavor Leaf, so no FL votes will be accepted for the entirety of 2020.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4955 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VC tonight

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4957 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4956, Bambi Jay wrote:Boon it's already 8:40 PM for me and 9:40 for East coast, it's already night time.
Yeah, when I say night time, it really means most of y’all early early morning time.

My schedule’s so off the past month. I’m up on the site posting at 4:30-5am.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5045 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Imma cheat

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5046 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Imma cheat

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5047 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5049 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5050 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 2, Scene 6

Emperor flippyNips [9]:
Davesaz, Chara, Doctor Drew, Creature, AaronFrost, Titus, Bambi Jay, Venus and Mars, Chkflip
Doctor Drew [2]:
Emperor flippyNips, Joan of Arc,
Adorable [2]:
RCEnigma, Amrun,
Bambi Jay [1]:
Haggle,
Joan of Arc [1]:
50 Judge Powers,
Amrun [1]:
The Fonz

Not Voting [3]:
Adorable, Chemist1442, BrightEyedFish

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

January 23rd

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5258 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Doctor doesn’t save weak from dying.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5261 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5260, Bambi Jay wrote:There's our savior.

Let me guess. "VC tonight"?
Maybe.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5673 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5674 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5675 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 2, Scene 7

Doctor Drew [9]:
Emperor flippyNips, Joan of Arc, chkflip, BrightEyedFish, AaronFrost, 50 Judge Powers, Bambi Jay, Amrun, Titus
Bambi Jay [3]:
Haggle, Davesaz, Doctor Drew
Adorable [1]:
RCEnigma,
Emperor flippyNips [1]:
Creature

Not Voting [5]:
Adorable, Chemist1442, Venus and Mars, Chara, The Fonz

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

January 23rd

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5707 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 2, Scene 8

Doctor Drew [10]:
Emperor flippyNips, Joan of Arc, BrightEyedFish, AaronFrost, 50 Judge Powers, Bambi Jay, Amrun, Titus, Chemist1442, Chara ———
[EXECUTE]

Bambi Jay [3]:
Haggle, Davesaz, Doctor Drew
Adorable [1]:
RCEnigma,
Emperor flippyNips [1]:
Creature

Not Voting [4]:
Adorable, Venus and Mars, The Fonz, Chkflip

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

January 23rd

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5708 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 2 Finale“I’m coming with you!” Juliet shrieks.

“I’m not sure what you can possibly assist us with.” Boonie replies.

“Will you be accompanying us as well, Angelica?” Duncan asks.

Angelica takes a moment. “If Juliet is set on making this mission her own, then I shall accompany.”

“You need to find a page, right? Nurse, didn’t you read something like that to me just yesterday?” Juliet wonders.

The nurse heads over to the night stand. “I found this the other day. I didn’t think much of it, but I kept it...”

Duncan grabs the page. “No turning back now...”

Verona, for a while I take my leave,
To see my friends in Padua; but of all
My best beloved and approved friend,
Hortensio; and I trow this is his house.
Here, sirrah Grumio, knock, I say.

The group begins to tingle before they evaporate into a misty purple flow.

An eccentric, flamboyant man is arguing with a strong willed, blonde young woman.

PETRUCHIO
Why, what’s a moveable?
KATHERINE
A joint stool.
PETRUCHIO
   Thou hast hit it. Come, sit on me.
KATHERINE
Asses are made to bear, and so are you.
PETRUCHIO
Women are made to bear, and so are you.

A swirling purple light appears in front of the arguing couple, and the group of Boonie, Juliet, Duncan, and the Nurse come forward.

The man,
Petruchio
, walks towards them.

“What, ho, who appears in front of us?” He asks.

And just as he steps forward, Angelica the Nurse pulls out a small dagger, and stabs him to death.

“What is going on?!” Duncan screams, as Angelica lunges towards him, and shoves the dagger straight through his chest. She looks over at Boonie.

She lunges, Boonie closes his eyes bracing for the cold steel, he hears a yell, and when he opens his eyes, a sword is seen straight through the sides of the Nurse. Juliet is in shock. The young woman arguing with Petrucchio, Kate, looks annoyed.

Attached to the hilt of the sword, is a man.

“Hello there!”

Doctor Drew
has been executed. He was a...

Spoiler:
Bard’s BattalionWelcome,
Doctor Drew
, you are
Petruchio
Universal Backup Neighbor

What, with my tongue in your tail?
Nay, come again, Good Kate; I am a gentleman.

ii;i Taming of the Shrew

Abilities:

• You are a
Universal Backup
. You will take the role of the first same aligned player that dies.
• You are part of a neighborhood here. You do not know of each other’s alignments, role, or flavor, but you may talk anytime.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5709 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Second Intermission
has begun! Send in all actions by the deadline.

(expired on 2020-01-24 13:00:00)

Act 3 Begins!!!

AaronFrost
has died! He was a...
Spoiler:
Evil Magical Disguise Lords of the Boonski’iWelcome,
AaronFrost
, you are
Brutus
Split Willbooster Party Crasher

Be not deceived. If I have veiled my look, I turn the trouble of my countenance Merely upon myself. Vexèd I am Of late with passions of some difference, Conceptions only proper to myself, Which give some soil perhaps to my behaviors. But let not therefore, my good friends, be grieved— Among which number, Cassius, be you one— Nor construe any further my neglect Than that poor Brutus, with himself at war, Forgets the shows of love to other men.

i;ii Julius Caesar

Abilities:

• You are a
Willbooster
. This will make whoever you target unable to be blocked.
• You are a
Party Crasher
. At night, you may target someone. If you target someone in a private thread, you will join that private thread.
• You have the
Split
modifier. If you have the ability to do so, you MUST use at least 2 actions on at least 2 different players.
• You know that there are a total of 5 Evil Magical Disguise Lords of the Boonski’i. Your teammates are separated into 2 different Evil Lairs in pairs, one pair kills on Odd-Nights, one pair kills on Even-Nights. They will combine Evil Lairs when a certain condition has been met. You know that
REDACTED
and
REDACTED
are 2 of your partners. Your Party Crash ability will
NOT
succeed by targeting them, but they will work on your other 2 partners. However, if you are to be killed by the factional kill, you will instead be recruited into the Evil Lair Private Thread and be able to make the factional kill. If you somehow find yourself as the last Evil Lord alive, you will join the Evil Lair Private Thread and be able to make the factional kill.

Win condition:

You win when all of the Bard’s Battalion have died, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Chara
has died! They were a...
Spoiler:
Bard’s BattalionWelcome,
Chara
, you are
Othello
Non-consecutive Babysitter

Even so my bloody thoughts with violent pace
Shall ne’er look back, ne’er ebb to humble love.

iii;iii Othello

Abilities:

• You are a
Babysitter
. At night, you may target a player. You will protect them from a night kill. If you are to be killed, you will kill your target as well.
• You have the
Non-Consecutive
modifier. You may not use your ability 2 nights in a row.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5710 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 3, Scene 1
Not Voting [16]:
Adorable, Venus and Mars, The Fonz, Chkflip, Emperor flippyNips, Joan of Arc, BrightEyedFish, 50 Judge Powers, Bambi Jay, Amrun, Titus, Chemist1442, Haggle, Davesaz, RCEnigma, Creature

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Act 3 ends (expired on 2020-02-07 19:00:00) on
January 23rd

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6376 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VC tonight

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6486 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 3, Scene 2
Chkflip [2]:
Creature, 50 Judge Powers
Amrun [2]:
The Fonz, Chkflip
Adorable [2]:
Amrun, Bambi Jay
50 Judge Powers [1]:
Davesaz
Bambi Jay [1]:
Joan of Arc,

Not Voting [8]:
Adorable, Venus and Mars, Emperor flippyNips, BrightEyedFish, Chemist1442, Haggle, RCEnigma, Titus

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

February 7th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

I’m unavailable tomorrow.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7250 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

First

Insert my favorite catchphrase here
(
VC tonight
)
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7355 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 3, Scene 3
Adorable [4]:
Amrun, Bambi Jay, Chkflip, 50 Judge Powers
Chkflip [1]:
Joan of Arc
Amrun [1]:
The Fonz,
50 Judge Powers [1]:
Davesaz
BrightEyedFish [1]:
Creature
Creature [1]:
RCEnigma

Not Voting [7]:
Adorable, Venus and Mars, Emperor flippyNips, BrightEyedFish, Chemist1442, Haggle, Titus

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

February 7th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Emperor flippyNips VLA ends tomorrow.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7430 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Weiss Schnee replaces Adorable.

FlippyNips was on VLA until today, and the night phase split that, but if he doesn’t post by tomorrow, that’s a big prodreplace.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7669 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 7631, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 7627, Bambi Jay wrote:...

You know what? Fuck it. If Weiss is disabled scum rolecop, bombing the Enchantress is better mechanically.

Nancy, whatever you do, do it well.
Bomb chk

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7670 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 3, Scene 4
Weiss Schnee [5]:
Amrun, Bambi Jay, Chkflip, 50 Judge Powers, The Fonz,
Chkflip [1]:
Joan of Arc
Venus and Mars [1]:
Weiss Schnee
50 Judge Powers [1]:
Davesaz
BrightEyedFish [1]:
Creature
Creature [1]:
RCEnigma

Not Voting [6]:
Venus and Mars, Emperor flippyNips, BrightEyedFish, Chemist1442, Haggle, Titus

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

February 7th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Emperor flippyNips VLA ends tomorrow.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7671 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 3 FinaleThe man who had saved Boonie and the gang from Angelica’s manic outbreak walks up.

“Benedick’s the name. And my, what a lovely lady we have here.” Benedick stares daggers into Kate.

“Please...” Kate rolls her eyes.

“You killed my nurse!!!!!” Juliet screams.

Boonie is in shock. “She stabbed Duncan...oh gosh. Oh no, uhh...”

“What’s your problem?” Kate asks.

“He must have the same issue as I.” Benedick declares.

“To suffer love?” Kate groans.

BENEDICK
Suffer love,--a good epithet! I do suffer love indeed, for I love thee against my will.

A red flare followed by a wave of heat hits the air. Juliet runs up to Benedick, jumps on him, and wraps her entire body.

“‘It’s the effect I have on women, but you, my friend, are much too young for m—“ Benedick brags.

Juliet starts to make a rumbling noise, and all of a sudden, she explodes! A ball of fire appears.

“What the fuuuu—“ screams Benedick as he is eviscerated along with Juliet right in front of Boonie’s eyes.

“At least I don’t have to deal with that Petruchio bloke anymore.” Kate shrugs.

Boonie stays in shock.

Venus and Mars
have blown themselves up! They were a...

Spoiler:
Bard’s BattalionWelcome,
Venus and Mars
, you are
Juliet
Day 3+ Suicide Bomber Neighbor

So tedious is this day
As is the night before some festival
To an impatient child that hath new robes
And may not wear them.

iii;ii Romeo and Juliet

Abilities:

• You are a
Day 3+ Suicide Bomber
. Any time starting Day 3, during the Day phase, you may target someone to kill them by messaging the mod:
Suicide Bomb: Player Name
. This will also kill yourself.

Win condition:

Chkflip
has been killed. They were a...

Spoiler:
Bard’s BattalionWelcome,
Chkflip
, you are
Benedick
Prime Number-Night Rolestopper

Do you question me as an honest man should do, for my simple true judgment? Or would you have me speak after my custom, as being a professed tyrant to their sex?

i;i Much Ado About Nothing

Abilities:

• You are a
Rolestopper
. At night, you may target a player. You will block all players targeting your target.
• You have the
Prime Number Night
modifier. You may only use your ability on nights that are a prime number, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11...etc

Win condition:

3rd Intermission begins. Send in all actions. It will end in...
(expired on 2020-01-31 14:00:00)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7672 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

;)
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7675 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 4 Begins.

The Fonz
has been killed! He was a...

Spoiler:
Bard’s BattalionWelcome,
The Fonz
, you are
Rosalind
Messenger

And why, I pray you? Who might be your mother,
That you insult, exult, and all at once,
Over the wretched? What though you have no beauty—
As, by my faith, I see no more in you
Than without candle may go dark to bed—
Must you be therefore proud and pitiless?
Why, what means this? Why do you look on me?
I see no more in you than in the ordinary
Of nature’s sale-work.—'Od’s my little life,
I think she means to tangle my eyes, too.
No, faith, proud mistress, hope not after it.
'Tis not your inky brows, your black silk hair,
Your bugle eyeballs, nor your cheek of cream
That can entame my spirits to your worship.
You foolish shepherd, wherefore do you follow her,
Like foggy south puffing with wind and rain?
You are a thousand times a properer man
Than she a woman. 'Tis such fools as you
That makes the world full of ill-favored children.
'Tis not her glass but you that flatters her,
And out of you she sees herself more proper
Than any of her lineaments can show her.
But, mistress, know yourself. Down on your knees
And thank heaven, fasting, for a good man’s love,
For I must tell you friendly in your ear,
Sell when you can; you are not for all markets.
Cry the man mercy, love him, take his offer.
Foul is most foul, being foul to be a scoffer.
—So take her to thee, shepherd. Fare you well.

iii;v As You Like It

Abilities:

• You are a
Messenger
. At night, you may target a player. You may write a message for the mod to give them, and they will receive “you have received a message”.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7676 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 4, Scene 1
Not Voting [13]:
Emperor flippyNips, BrightEyedFish, Chemist1442, Haggle, Titus, Amrun, Bambi Jay, 50 Judge Powers, Joan of Arc, Weiss Schnee, Davesaz, Creature, RCEnigma

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Act 3 ends (expired on 2020-02-14 19:00:00) on
February 14th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8166 (isolation #84) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Catchphrase here

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8197 (isolation #85) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 8186, davesaz wrote:
@mod: if someone has a change to their role do they flip with the final version?

Nope

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8248 (isolation #86) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Uhm

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8249 (isolation #87) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8250 (isolation #88) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 4, Scene 2
Joan of Arc [4]:
50 Judge Powers, Amrun, Weiss Schnee, RCEnigma
RCEnigma [2]:
Titus, Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay [1]:
Haggle
50 Judge Powers [1]:
BrightEyedFish

Not Voting [5]:
Emperor flippyNips, Chemist1442, Joan of Arc, Davesaz, Creature,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

February 14th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Flips has until tomorrow to post or force replacing. His VLA started start of Act 3, then hit the night phase when he returned.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8445 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 4, Scene 3
Joan of Arc [7]:
50 Judge Powers, Amrun, Weiss Schnee, RCEnigma, Titus, Joan of Arc, Bambi Jay ———
[EXECUTED]

Bambi Jay [1]:
Haggle
50 Judge Powers [1]:
BrightEyedFish

Not Voting [4]:
Emperor flippyNips, Chemist1442, Davesaz, Creature,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

February 14th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Flips has until tomorrow to post or force replacing. His VLA started start of Act 3, then hit the night phase when he returned.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8446 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I’m away for a bit, I’ll add flavor and vote count tonight.

Joan of Arc has been executed. She was a...

Spoiler:
Joan of Arc
, you are
Kate
Desperate Doctor Neighbor

If I be waspish, best beware my sting.

ii;i Taming of the Shrew

Your group private thread is here.
Abilities:

• You are a
Doctor
. At night, you may target someone to protect from one night kill.
• You have the
Desperate
modifier, meaning your action will only work if you target someone who’s alignment comes off as an Evil Magical a Disguise Lord of the Boonski’i.

Win condition:

You win when all of the Bard’s Battalion have died, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Night Ends

(expired on 2020-02-07 13:00:00)

Extended by about 16 hours due to availability.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8447 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

(I’ll catch up with flavor eventually).

Act 5 Begins!

Titus
has died! She was...

Spoiler:
Bard’s BattalionWelcome,
Titus
, you are
Julius Caesar
Neighborizer

Et tu, Bruté.

iii;i Julius Caesar

Abilities:

• You are a
Neighborizer
. At night, you may target a player. You will create a neighborhood between the 2 of you. On future nights, players will then be added to this neighborhood.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8448 (isolation #92) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 5, Scene 1
Not Voting [11]:
Emperor flippyNips, Chemist1442, Davesaz, Creature, 50 Judge Powers, Amrun, Weiss Schnee, RCEnigma, Haggle, BrighEyedFish, Bambi Jay

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Act 5 ends (expired on 2020-02-16 19:00:00) on
February 16th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8470 (isolation #93) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 8466, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
@Mod: Check yourself, man

This is from Joan's Role PM: "You have the Desperate modifier, meaning your action will only work if you target someone who’s alignment comes off as an Evil Magical a Disguise Lord of the Boonski’i."

However, Joan herself was an Evil Magical a Disguise Lord of the Boonski’i. Did you just copy paste and forget to replace the scum team's name with Bard’s Battalion?

@Titus: No bloody comment. RIP

There was no mistake.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8641 (isolation #94) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I’ll get a vote count late late tonight

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8706 (isolation #95) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 5, Scene 2
BrightEyedFish [4]:
Creature, 50 Judge Powers, Emperor flippyNips, Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay [1]:
Haggle,
Amrun [1]:
Davesaz

Not Voting [5]:
Chemist1442, Amrun, RCEnigma, BrighEyedFish, Weiss Schnee

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

February 16th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8862 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 5, Scene 3
RCEnigma [3]:
BrightEyedFish, Creature, Amrun
BrightEyedFish [2]:
Emperor flippyNips, Bambi Jay,
Bambi Jay [1]:
Haggle,
Amrun [1]:
Davesaz

Not Voting [4]:
Chemist144, RCEnigma, 50 Judge Powers, Weiss Schnee

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

February 16th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8928 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 5, Scene 4
Bambi Jay [4]:
Haggle, Weiss Schnee, BrightEyedFish, 50 Judge Powers
RCEnigma [2]:
Creature, Amrun
BrightEyedFish [1]:
Bambi Jay,
Amrun [1]:
Davesaz

Not Voting [3]:
Chemist144, RCEnigma, Emperor flippyNips

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

February 16th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8951 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 5, Scene 4
Bambi Jay [5]:
Haggle, BrightEyedFish, 50 Judge Powers, Davesaz, Weiss Schnee
RCEnigma [2]:
Creature, Amrun
BrightEyedFish [1]:
Bambi Jay,

Not Voting [3]:

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

February 16th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

I’m actually working pretty heavily the next 3 days on overnight shoots, so I will be on VLA. I’ll still be able to vote count, catch up on flavor, and answer things, but I may have The Baker step in.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9035 (isolation #99) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 5, Scene 5
Bambi Jay [5]:
Haggle, BrightEyedFish, 50 Judge Powers, Davesaz, Weiss Schnee
RCEnigma [1]:
Creature,
BrightEyedFish [1]:
Bambi Jay,
Weiss Schnee [1]:
Amrun

Not Voting [3]:

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

February 16th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Incredibly busy, and I know deadline is tomorrow. Also, I won’t be starting the next Day phase until I catch up on flavor, however, I should be able to do that Monday for sure.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9043 (isolation #100) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 5, Scene 6
Bambi Jay [6]:
Haggle, BrightEyedFish, 50 Judge Powers, Davesaz, Weiss Schnee, Amrun ———
[EXECUTED]

RCEnigma [1]:
Creature,
BrightEyedFish [1]:
Bambi Jay,

Not Voting [3]:

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

February 16th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Incredibly busy, and I know deadline is tomorrow. Also, I won’t be starting the next Day phase until I catch up on flavor, however, I should be able to do that Monday for sure.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9044 (isolation #101) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Bambi Jay has been killed! They were a...

Spoiler:
Bambi Jay
, you are
Viola
Odd-Night Follower Even-Night Voyeur

Disguise, I see thou art a wickedness

ii;ii Twelfth Night

Abilities:

• You are an
Odd-Night Follower
. On any Odd-night, you may target someone to learn what type of actions a player performed, but not who that player targeted.
• You are an
Even-Night Voyeur
. On any Even-night, you may target someone to learn what type of actions were performed on a player, but not who targeted them.

Win condition:

Night 5 ends (expired on 2020-02-18 13:00:00) and whenever I catch up on the flavor.

Extending night 24 hours because a replacement was needed.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9045 (isolation #102) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9046 (isolation #103) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9047 (isolation #104) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9048 (isolation #105) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9049 (isolation #106) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9050 (isolation #107) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 6The man who just appeared walks up to Juliet.

Suffer love,--a good epithet!
I do suffer love indeed, for I love thee against my will.

“My name is Benedick. Charmed to meet you—“ he says, but Juliet starts screaming.

“You killed my nurse!!!!!!!!!!” She shrieks, and without warning, a giant explosion bellows from inside her. Everything gets silence as a vacuum of air is pulled towards Juliet. Benedick is pulled in, as Boonie holds on to a nearby grate. Kate makes sure to hold on to Boonie.

A sudden blast of heat followed by a loud bang of a fiery explosion. Left in the dust, is the remains of Juliet and Benedick.

“Well, they deserved it.” Kate exclaims.

Boonie is in shock over the blood bath that has occurred.

____

“You’re saying you came to stop these Evil Magical what lords?” Kate asked.

“Yeah, but it seems anyone I come into contact with ends up dying.” Boonie proclaims.

“Are you able to even tell who is and who isn’t an Evil Lord?” Kate asks.

Boonie shakes his head.

“Because I’m one of them. An Evil Magical Disguse Lord of the Boonski’i.”

Boonie doesn’t know how to take this.

“We’re not bad, despite what the name says. There’s a curse. We don’t deserve to die for being who we are. Are you sure you’re fighting for the right side?”

2 men come in through a dimensional portal right in front of Boonie and Kate.

“Julius, you should be safe here.” Proclaims a man in a toga.

“Thank you, Brutus. I don’t know what I would do without you.” Julius states.

Another portal becomes, and a short white man, followed by a behemoth steps in.

“Othello, I imagine the preparations are set?”

“Yes, Iago.” Othello replies.

Kate whispers to Boonie. “Can you tell how many of them is of the Boonski’i?”

Boonie looks at them real closely.

“That one! There’s a certain of energy I feel coming off of him.” Boonie points. “How do I break this curse of yours?”

Kate smiles. She’s happy that Boonie wants to help. “All you have to do is—“ a pair of hands grab her, and in an instant, these giant hands take the life away from Kate.

“Good, Othello, now the other one.” Iago orders. Othello walks over towards Brutus, and before he’s able to do anything, Julius stabs Othello a good five or six times.

“That is my good friend! How dare you try and kill—“ just as Julius is finishing this sentence, Brutus stabs him in the back.

Et tu, Brute.

Julius dies. As Othello is bleeding out, Brutus walks up, and stabs him with his own knife. However, Othello takes one last stand and uses his giant hands to finish off Brutus before dying.

Iago looks over at Boonie. “Now, now. Seems you can sense the energy off of some of the Boonski’i. Can you read anything from me?”

Boonie doesn’t say a word, but a boy, no...a girl dressed as a boy, appears in front of everyone.

“My name is Viola. There’s a couple. I poisoned one of them.” She states.

Another portal flashes, 2 people come forward. Boonie’s able to tell the difference between the Boonski’i now.

“We are of the Macbeth family, I Lady Macbeth. I assure you know what I’m here to do.”

O, never
Shall sun that morrow see!
Your face, my thane, is as a book where men
May read strange matters. To beguile the time,
Look like the time. Bear welcome in your eye,
Your hand, your tongue. Look like th’ innocent flower,
But be the serpent under ‘t. He that’s coming
Must be provide for: and you shall put
This night’s great business into my dispatch,
Which shall to all our nights and days to come
Give solely sovereign sway and masterdom.

She stabs Viola, as she falls to the ground.

Haggle has died. They were a...

Spoiler:
Bard’s BattalionWelcome,
Haggle
, you are
Lady Macbeth
Psychologist Neighbor

But screw your courage to the sticking-place,
And we’ll not fail. When Duncan is asleep –
Whereto the rather shall his day’s hard journey
Soundly invite him – his two chamberlains
Will I with wine and wassail so convince
That memory, the warder of the brain,
Shall be a fume, and the receipt of reason
A limbeck only: when in swinish sleep
Their drenchèd natures lied as in a death,
What cannot you and I perform upon
The unguarded Duncan? What not put upon
His spongy officers, who shall bear the guilt
Of our great quell?

i;vii Macbeth

Abilities:

• You are a
Psychologist
. At night, you may target a player. You will learn if they have the ability to cause death.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9051 (isolation #108) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 6, Scene 1
Not Voting [9]:
Chemist144, RCEnigma, Emperor flippyNips, BrightEyedFish, 50 Judge Powers, Davesaz, Weiss Schnee, Amrun, TrueSoulEnergy

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Act 6 ends (expired on 2020-02-28 19:00:00) on
February 28th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

TrueSoulEnergy replaces Creature.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9243 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VC here tomorrow

TrueSoulEnergy has been executed!

He was a...

Spoiler:
TrueSoulEnergy
, you are
Hamlet
Announcing Jack-of-all-Trades Neighbor

I must be cruel only to be kind;
Thus bad begins, and worse remains behind.

iii;iv

Abilities:

• You are a
Jack-of-all-Trades
. You have 3 different abilities that you may use during the night. Your Abilities are 1-shot, but after using all of them up, you will have them refreshed.
-
PT Cop
: you will learn if your target is in a private thread.
-
Cop
: you will learn your target’s shown alignment.
-
Tracker
: you will learn who your target visited, if any.
• You have the
Announcing
modifier, meaning your target will be informed of what ability you targeted them with, but not of your identity.

Win condition:

(expired on 2020-02-22 22:00:00) night ends
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9244 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If everyone votes for fast night, I’ll end early.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9245 (isolation #111) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Chemist1422 has died! He was a....
Spoiler:
Bard’s BattalionWelcome,
Latias and Latios
, you are
Ophelia
Weak Odd-Night Hider Neighbor

Young men will do’t if they come to’t,
By Cock they are to blame.

iv;v Hamlet

Abilities:

• You are an
Odd-Night Hider
. Each odd-night phase, you may target another player in the game to hide behind, rendering yourself immune to all nightkills that phase. However, if your target dies that phase, you also die.
• You have the
Weak
modifier. If you target a player who is not aligned with the Bard’s Battalion, you will die.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9246 (isolation #112) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 7, Scene 1
Not Voting [7]:
RCEnigma, Emperor flippyNips, BrightEyedFish, 50 Judge Powers, Davesaz, Weiss Schnee, Amrun,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Act 7 ends (expired on 2020-03-03 19:00:00) on
March 3rd.

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9268 (isolation #113) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 7, Scene 2
Amrun [3]:
Weiss Schnee, 50 Judge Powers, BrightEyedFish
RCEnigma [1]:
Amrun

Not Voting [3]:
RCEnigma, Emperor flippyNips, Davesaz,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

March 3rd.

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Flips has been prodded.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9273 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 7, Scene 3
Amrun [4]:
Weiss Schnee, 50 Judge Powers, BrightEyedFish, Davesaz ———
[EXECUTED]

RCEnigma [1]:
Amrun

Not Voting [3]:
RCEnigma, Emperor flippyNips,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

March 3rd.

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Flips has been prodded.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9274 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Amrun has been executed
. They were a...

Spoiler:
Bard’s BattalionWelcome,
Amrun
, you are
Prospero
Dead Fish <Fruit> Vendor

Now my charms are all o'erthrown,
And what strength I have’s mine own,
Which is most faint.

v;i The Tempest

Abilities:

• You are a
Dead Fish Vendor
. At night, you may target a player. They will receive a piece of Dead Fish.

Win condition:

Night ends (expired on 2020-02-26 15:00:00) or if everyone votes to end early.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9275 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 8As Viola reaches towards the sky before fading out of consciousness, she notices Lady Macbeth grabbing her appendix.

“What is this sheering pain. The boy, the boy, they must have poisoned me.” Lady Macbeth shrills as she drops to the floor.

The man she was with steps forward, and grabs the dagger.

Is this a dagger which I see before me,
The handle toward my hand? Come, let me clutch thee.

Boonie is in shock, as he looks over to Iago. Iago laughs.

“This is beautiful. The drama with such natural narrative. I would shed a tear if I had a heart.” He poets.

Boonie is unsure what Iago is speaking of. He watches the man, who he realizes is Macbeth plunge a dagger straight into his heartbroken chest. Macbeth falls to the ground, and goes quiet.

Without a moment’s notice, Lady Macbeth suddenly wakes up.

“Alas, it was only a temporary poison to have it appear as I was dead—“ she exclaims before being cut off by Iago stabbing her comically with his own knife.

“Isn’t violence beautiful?” He says “There’s really an art in it all.”

“That...they were...Macbeth. But they performed the double suicide from Romeo and Juliet, almost to a T. What’s happ...what?”

Boonie is in shock.

“There can’t be many left.”

Boonie and Iago use a page to teleport. 5 shadows appear from the dark and jump in along with them.

Davesaz
has died. He was a...

Spoiler:
Bard’s BattalionWelcome,
Davesaz
, you are
Macbeth
Daggersmith <Gunsmith> Neighbor

If it were done when ‘tis done, then ‘twere well
It were done quickly. If th’ assassination
Could trammel up the consequence, and catch
With his surcease success; that but this blow
Might be the be-all and the end-all here,
But here, upon this bank and shoal of time,
We’d jump the life to come. But in these cases
We still have judgement here, that we but teach
Bloody instructions, which, being taught, return
To plague th’inventor: this even-handed justice
Commends the ingredients of our poisoned chalice
To our own lips. He’s here in double trust:
First, as I am his kinsman and his subject,
Strong both against the deed; then, as his host,
Who should against murderer shut the door,
Not bear the knife myself. Besides, this Duncan
Hath borne his faculties so meek, hath been
So clear in his great office, that his virtues
Will plead like angels, trumpet-tongued, against
The deep damnation of his taking-off;
And pity, like a naked newborn babe,
Striding the blast, or heaven’s cherubim, horsed
Upon the sightless couriers of the air,
Shall blow the horrid deed in every eye,
That tears shall drown the wind. I have no spur
To prick the sides of my intent, but only
Vaulting ambition, which o’erleaps itself
And falls on th’ other.

i;vii Macbeth

Abilities:

• You are a
Daggersmith
. At night, you may target a player. You will learn if they have a dagger <gun>.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9276 (isolation #117) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 8, Scene 1
Not Voting [5]:
RCEnigma, Emperor flippyNips, BrightEyedFish, 50 Judge Powers, Weiss Schnee,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

March 3rd.

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9381 (isolation #118) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 8, Scene 2
RCEnigma [1]:
Weiss Schnee
Emperor flippyNips [1]:
50 Judge Powers

Not Voting [3]:
RCEnigma, Emperor flippyNips, BrightEyedFish,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

March 3rd.

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9553 (isolation #119) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 8, Scene 2
RCEnigma [1]:
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish [1]:
50 Judge Powers

Not Voting [3]:
RCEnigma, Emperor flippyNips, BrightEyedFish,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

March 3rd.

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9618 (isolation #120) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

RCEnigma has been killed! He was a...

Spoiler:
RCEnigma
, you are
Puck
Split Disloyal Recharged Renegade N4+ Ascetic

I’ll follow you. I’ll lead you about a round,
Through a bog, through bush, through brake, through brier.
Sometime a horse I’ll be, sometime a hound,
A hog, a headless bear, sometime a fire,
And neigh, and bark, and grunt, and roar, and burn,
Like horse, hound, hog, bear, fire, at every turn.

iii;i

Abilities:

• You are a
Renegade
. You have 4 different modifiers that you may send to someone during the night. Each of these are 1-shot. All of these abilities will take effect on the night they are given to the player, and they shall be permanent. They will be informed of this.
-
Ascetic
: all non killing actions will fail when targeted on an Ascetic.
-
Loyal
: only actions targeting the same alignment as you will succeed.
-
Desperate
: only actions targeting someone who’s alignment comes off as a Evil Magical Disguise Lords of the Boonski’i will succeed, however you will die if you target them.
-
Macho
- you cannot be protected from a nightkill.
• You have the
Disloyal
modifier, meaning your actions will only succeed if you target someone with a different alignment as you.
• You have the
Recharged
modifier, meaning if your action fails for any reason, your actions will be returned to you.
• You have the
Split
modifier, meaning if you have the ability to use more than 1 action with more than 1 target, you must. The factional kill can take the place of 1 action.
• Starting
Night 4
, you will become
Ascetic
, meaning all non killing actions towards you will fail.

Win condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9619 (isolation #121) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

FinaleThe group land on a deserted island. Fitting, this journey started in isolation, it shall end in it too.

Boonie stands up to confront the group of sneaks, but he feels an odd presence. Iago laughs maniacally, but does nothing else.

A person, no, a creature steps forward.

“I am Caliban. I am the leader of the Boonski’i. Boonie, you are the one of prophecy, a great evil sent out to destroy us!”

Iago laughs. “It’s a perspective thing, seems like from their point of view, we’re the bad guys. I am, in fact, a villain, but not of the Boonski’i.”

A big, braggart of a man steps forward.

“Well, I’m Falstaff. I could be of the Boonski’i. I could run the damn thing.”

“It feels as if I have two pitch balls for eyes, I came here to be the hero you desperately need. I’m Berowne.

A man with a hump and a limp steps forward with might.

“Boonski’i? I’ve heard of them before. I could lead them. How about it Caliban? Could I interest you in giving up your position for a life of luxury, whilst I take over. Richard the Third, you must have heard of me?”

Boonie looks at the new people in front of him, then realizes it isn’t any of them. He sees a faint fifth shadow with a giant aura presenting itself from them.

“That one. The whimsical fairy looking one.” Boonie replies as he raises his hand forward. A blast of Orange, no doubt the power of the Bard, rushes through Boonie’s limb and towards this whimsical fairy.

“Oh dear. Puck is in trouble.” They cry before disappearing into oblivion. As this happens, Caliban begins to lift up off the ground, with an orange and purple hazy swirl coming from them. They start to transform.

Boonie sees a familiar shape begin to take form.

“Baker?!?!” Boonie screams.

“It’s the bard himself. William Shakespeare.” Iago mentions.

Baker walks up towards Boonie.

“Boonie, you saved all of The Bard’s work within the First Folio. You have been a great service. Will you continue to travel these pages, and live and breathe the worlds of the bard whilst spreading the knowledge to keep us going? You shouldn’t have to worry about others following you now that the Evil Magical Disguise Lord have all been taken out.”

“I’ll do it! “ Boonie exclaims.

“Then with the power invested in me, I shall give you the rest of my strength.” Baker magically drains himself of energy, as it flows into Boonie, and Baker starts to disappear. “All hail the new Bard, Boonie!!!” As he disappears into the night.

Boonie begins to smile and raise both his hands....then....he blasts everyone in this entire island before activating a new page, and escapes from the island without any of the group coming along, leaving them to die. ENDGAMED.

Boonie appears in a magical looking forest.

“That was easier than expected to receive all the power of the Boonski’i...the prophecy has come true.” Boonie raises his hands, swings them down, and in an instant the entire forest has died.

He is the true leader of the Evil Magical Disguise Lords of the Boonski’i, and now, nothing can stop him. Boonie smirks.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9620 (isolation #122) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Emperor flippyNips, Weiss Schnee, 50 Judge Powers, BrightEyedFish, of
Bard’s Battallion
have won alongside the rest of the fallen!!!

Mod Thread

Private Threads will be released after 24 hours.

Signs ups for my next game, BooneyToonz UPick, are happening right now!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9621 (isolation #123) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9668 (isolation #124) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

PT’sMod Thread

Links

Game Thread - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81703

Evil Magical Disguise Lords of the Boonski’i Private Thread 1 - viewtopic.php?uid=24184&f=90&t=81708&start=0

Private Thread 2 - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81706

Hamlet/Ophelia Neighborhood - viewtopic.php?uid=24184&f=90&t=81704&start=0

Romeo/Juliet Neighborhood - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81711

Lady Macbeth/Macbeth Neighborhood - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81716

Petruchio/Kate Neighborhood - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81709

Julius Caesar Triumvirate -

Spectator Thread - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81717

Hydra Threads

Billy Pilgrim/Hectic - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81715

Chemist/Gamma - viewtopic.php?uid=24184&f=90&t=81714&start=0

Shiro/Nancy Drew - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81713

Chennis/Asriel - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81712

Discuss.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9669 (isolation #125) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I want to thank everyone for the new banner. I will continue to host games, I have a lot in store.

I like to think the convoluted nature of the games is more like a theme park a lot going on than a text book.

BooneyToonz Upick: Boon There, Done That is in sign ups, would love to be able to start that up. It’s gonna be a fun game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9672 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Mod thread came out when the game ended in my first post, but I’ll put it on the PT list.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”