marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Thu May 26, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 60, Datisi wrote:do you think me ignoring the votes on me is scummy? why?
my impression of when ur town is that ur kinda good at finding stuff out, but you don't have enough confidence in yourself and your reads, so i think ur mafia gameplay would be kinda similar? i dont think ive ever seen u as mafia before but i think its very possible u would avoid responding to votes because you don't want to make it a "big deal" and the focus of the game, i think as scum u dont want the spotlight even close to u..? i imagine you very timid as scum >.<

SO
i think ignoring the votes on u is scummy :>
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Thu May 26, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 75, fireisredsir wrote:i don't really think this is an accurate assessment of datisi as scum at all. have you read datisi scum games at all, and if not what made you come to this conclusion?
i havent seen datisi as scum at all and im not gonna meta read :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

i came to the conclusion because thats just how i think hes like, he gives very much vibes like hes doubtful in his abilities all the time to do stuff, am i wrong? i thought i remembered a game where he kept doubting his reads and going back and forth on them, but am i remembeing the wrong person? :sob:
In post 68, Meuh wrote:@Marci what's up with the all caps posting?? :lol:
i think i did that because i felt rushed, i know one of the posts i made at work and the other one while i was crossing the street :cool:
In post 66, Datisi wrote:
In post 65, marcistar wrote:i imagine you very timid as scum
lol.
i- i- i-
go away.....
stop bullying me...
im not timid as scum... its just when i roll scum its always against people im scared of...
tbh i just generally play timid...
BUT THATS NOT MY POINT

i actually do think ur scum, and i actually do have reasons, but tbh a magician never reveals their secrets unless people ask :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
In post 72, LavarManos wrote:I actually like Fey for bandwagoning to Datisi, but don't really have any opinion on the other votes or anyone else rlly
I like fey as well, she keeps asking questions and it seems like those questions are her trying to push the game forward so i think shes towny :good:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Thu May 26, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 84, fireisredsir wrote:and like ok fine you don't have the same meta read as i do thats not scummy, but... i also don't quite get it cause like... you're saying that you think he lacks confidence as town and that you think his mafia game is similar... so why is him not responding to votes more likely to come from scum than town? like whats the difference there that you expect to see?

it sounds like you're saying "you're like this as town" -> "i expect you to be like this as mafia too" -> ??? -> "so the way you acted makes you scum"

and i don't get what the missing step there is
I don't really see why it has to be
so, so, so
hard for you to understand what im seeing... but okay! :roll:

datisi being town just seems more unlikely, i think theres more benefits for scum him to ignore the votes on him.. whats so hard to understand about it???
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 81, Kovu wrote:
Lukewarm
– I hated this entrance. Like, this feels like textbook maf… where you just feel like you HAVE to enter. Cause, entering going “I’m not gonna be around, give me stuff to come back to tomorrow” like, why even enter at all at that point, why NOT wait till tomorrow? And “give me an interesting thread” feels really awkward to me, like, who says that? Cause normally people start complaining when there’s too many posts. Yes, I’m scum leaning Luke off 1 post, the post is that bad.
I wanted to mention that this one I sort of agree with, like I think that it is pretty weird of him to feel the need to pop in and waste a post like that :D
He obviously wanted to make his presence known!!! :P :P
In post 81, Kovu wrote:
Val89
– Terrible entrance, I don’t see how voting Datisi with others is vibes… it’s almost like you were waiting for something like that, then your next post is speculating a mafia role, more often than not, I have found maf is more likely to want to discuss the setup than town here at the start, like if it wasn’t your only “content” I wouldn’t be super concerned, but like, you vote Datisi, and just have no comment there, but instead you wish to comment on a post restricted maf, which is clearly just Mena joking around.. – scum lean
I'm conflicted about this :thinking:
In post 81, Kovu wrote:
LavarManos
- I really just get awkward scum vibes here, like, you seem scared to take a stance, and you vote someone for “doing too much” like, what? Do you want the thread to be dead?? Why are you squinting your eyes at 50? It was a really good post, you just agree with the terrible 2 votes? Like, seriously, what do you think of Val and Tako. I really want to know, cause if Meuh is scum for doing too much. What about those 2? – definite scum lean
why are these things awkward scum? im sorry i dont really see it

- :good: -
In post 89, gorilla wrote:
In post 86, marcistar wrote:
In post 84, fireisredsir wrote:and like ok fine you don't have the same meta read as i do thats not scummy, but... i also don't quite get it cause like... you're saying that you think he lacks confidence as town and that you think his mafia game is similar... so why is him not responding to votes more likely to come from scum than town? like whats the difference there that you expect to see?

it sounds like you're saying "you're like this as town" -> "i expect you to be like this as mafia too" -> ??? -> "so the way you acted makes you scum"

and i don't get what the missing step there is
I don't really see why it has to be
so, so, so
hard for you to understand what im seeing... but okay! :roll:

datisi being town just seems more unlikely, i think theres more benefits for scum him to ignore the votes on him.. whats so hard to understand about it???
I think he seems unbothered by the votes which suggests he has no hidden guilt, which would be a reason to feel nervous.
i think thats what mafia would want to look like :?
In post 90, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 86, marcistar wrote:I don't really see why it has to be so, so, so hard for you to understand what im seeing... but okay!

i feel like this doesn't really answer my question at all. you brought it up originally as a meta point. now its just about what would benefit him? like your thought process here is not very clear to me and you're not really explaining it
:roll: this is why i dont explain my reads much im always confusing
this wasnt even originally my stuff on him :cry: :cry: :cry:

LIKE I THINK THAT BASED ON THE PERSONALITY I THINK HE HAS, I WOULD THINK HE WOULD THINK NOT REACTING TO THE VOTES WOULD BENEFIT HIM AS SCUM. I THINK THAT IT WOULD BENEFIT HIM AS SCUM BECAUSE HE SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE TO BE A SLIPPERY SNAKE, AND NOT REACTING TO THE VOTES AND NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT WILL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HES COOL WITH IT, AND NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL OF IT = LESS SPOTLIGHT = LESS DOUBTING
In post 94, Lukewarm wrote:I am incredibly suspicious of Marci voting on page 1 (), and even doubling down with - because it is my experience that Marci normally holds her vote forever because she does not want to vote until she is sure of her reads (and constantly second guesses reads)
VOTE: Marci
Spoiler: even though these posts are not as early on as page one, i feel like theyre both fairly early on as well. which shows how this isn't a good point I think, look through the games if you want, but uhh the second one may be embarassing........ so maybe dont talk about it my ego will be shattered..
In post 43, marcistar wrote:VOTE: t3

In post 70, marcistar wrote:
In post 58, Looker wrote:[Progressionless post until MaxTheFox arrives]
VOTE: looker

In post 99, Lukewarm wrote:I would like to point out that Marci voted Datisi in post 19 saying "I THINK HE COULD BE SCUM"

But the reason being presented once he became a real wagon was because he was ignoring votes - which distinctly cannot be the reason why she voted him originally in post 19, because Datisi had zero posts between Baltar casting the first vote on Datisi and Marci voting Datisi
I never said it was my original reason for voting him, so why are you trying to say it as such? I thought ppl knew how i do naked votes unless ppl ask me about it :roll:
In post 102, Lukewarm wrote:@Marci why did you think that datisi could be scum as of post 19?
DO U REALLY WANNA KNOW IT FEELS EMBARASSING...
Spoiler:
i thought maybe that couldve been scummy originally... like compared to everyone elses votes.. :(
i thought it looked a bit like he could be subtly trying to buddy fireisredsir by placing his vote on the same person that they did. and i dont really like what else he said in the post, it was just like complainy and it didnt feel good imo

In post 103, Lukewarm wrote:Also @Marci, have you started participating in RVS and/or early voting in recent games?
IDK IF ANY OF MY PROOF WOULD COUNT FOR THIS
but i would say i try to.. but i dont think it happens all the time
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Thu May 26, 2022 6:04 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 115, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 106, marcistar wrote:
Spoiler: even though these posts are not as early on as page one, i feel like theyre both fairly early on as well. which shows how this isn't a good point I think, look through the games if you want, but uhh the second one may be embarassing........ so maybe dont talk about it my ego will be shattered..
In post 43, marcistar wrote:VOTE: t3

In post 70, marcistar wrote:
In post 58, Looker wrote:[Progressionless post until MaxTheFox arrives]
VOTE: looker
Okay, looked at these two games as well. I don't think that the T3 one compares at all, because T3 appeared to be doing his stick of trying to be the scummiest looking player as early as possible lmao.

But I do kinda see some similarities with the looker one...

I'll rethink in the morning.
tbh i didnt even read them LOL i was just iso skimming to find votes that were before post 100
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #141 (isolation #7) » Fri May 27, 2022 1:43 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 119, fireisredsir wrote: ig my question then would be why you didn't mention that original reasoning until now?
because i didnt :good:
idk its just a thing i like doing cuz i like ppl questioning it themselves :good: ;)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #142 (isolation #8) » Fri May 27, 2022 1:48 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 120, Rhyme and Reason wrote:
In post 87, gorilla wrote:I'm not sure I have actual thoughts on Kovu dropping a reads wall on page 4 but I admire the spirit. Just don't wear yourself out, kid.
I feel the opposite, for what it's worth.
There's almost nothing you can base them on
So they're just making things up, pretty much.
It's gonna make me want to doubt their reads
For probably a large chunk of the game.
So is there nothing in their readslist that you agree with at all then? I thought the readslist was just meant to generate some diff discussion :(
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Fri May 27, 2022 1:51 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 121, fireisredsir wrote: - dwlee doesn't really feel like the dwlee im used to but i agree with most of it? so thats cool i guess
I remember dwlee posted like that before, so it just really felt mid imo :/
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #145 (isolation #10) » Fri May 27, 2022 1:54 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 124, Bell wrote:Tbh tbh, I reflexively town binned Marc for feeling similar to the last time I engaged with them.
how do i feel similar?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #148 (isolation #11) » Fri May 27, 2022 2:10 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 135, Datisi wrote:VOTE: marcistar

bell - scummy because he doesn't feel like he actually wants to be here
dunn - can be slight town for , feels nuanced *enough*
dwlee99 - lack of presence and the quickness of is town.
enchant - dead null.
fey - i think slightly scummy because the convo with me felt more like posting for posting's sake but i am not married to this read
fireisredsir - town.
gammagooey - like both of the votes they've made. don't think they're trying to give off an impression that their posts are more useful than they are. slight town.
gorilla - townie for .
kovu - slightly townie for because i don't expect scum!them to enter like that but we'll see how this progresses.
lady lambdadelta - null.
lavarmanos - slightly scummy maybe? my eyes are glazing over reading these posts. idk jury's still out.
lukewarm - mostly doesn't make my stomach turn so can be town for now. is slightly sus but otherwise all ok.
marcistar - lol scum
meuh - felt too tryhardy, the points on me in feel off, and the "haha i am glad to be town!! and solving!!" is forced
rhyme and reason - feels kinda townie idk why call it vibes. i wanna see mena freak out that i'm townreading his slot for nonsense ok.
sircakez - slightly SLIGHTLY townie for because i like the tone but it's like. 0,01% more townie than random.
takotsubo syndrome - i feel like voting someone then plain unvoting because hurr durr reaction test is not very likely to come from scum? like scum would have some sorta bigger trajectory there. can be town for now.
val89 - my eyes glazed over so into the scumbin you go
vp baltar - deadass no clue what to think here, ask me later

town (from towniest to least townie): fire, dwlee99, luke, gamma, gorilla, takotsubo, rnr, kovu, dunn, sircakez
void (no order): enchant, ladyld, vpb
scum (from scummiest to least scummy): marci, bell, meuh, val89, fey, lavar

cheers
I do not really like datisis reads!!
i dont think fey seemed scummy, i like what she posted so far she looks like shes trying to solve :angry:
i dont think gammagooey is "slight town", i dont think the posts theyve made is really like super helpful yet.
his read on me is :sob: i think datisis like the devil rn since hes not really trying to make me see the light of things (if im wrong), and instead hes just saying its scummy. i think hes trying to shut me down because its easy and he doesnt want his haters around.. it seems like more hes trying to convince everyone else instead of trying to collaborate with me...
i also *shocker here* dont agree with meuh feeling off yet, i think she hasnt done much alignment indicative yet and i think ur hating on her for her basic personality :(
i dont really agree with sircakez being slightly townie either..
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #149 (isolation #12) » Fri May 27, 2022 2:11 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 134, Dunnstral wrote:Why is MarcI using sporadic caps lock in post ?

I can't tell if it's frustration, emphasis, or something else
does it matter much? it feels like very nitpicky to talk about typing style :P
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #150 (isolation #13) » Fri May 27, 2022 2:12 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 138, Datisi wrote:
In post 137, Val89 wrote:What exactly is it you mean by your eyes glazing over, with respect to both myself and lavarmanos?
exactly what i said. if i feel like i'm reading your post and i am reading too many words that don't seem directly related to solving the game and are instead looking like they're filler, that's bad.
oh.. i feel like vals usually a bit like that. hes also very stubborn with things :P
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #158 (isolation #14) » Fri May 27, 2022 3:00 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 151, Datisi wrote:
In post 148, marcistar wrote:hes not really trying to make me see the light of things
you mean like when i asked you to explain how did you come around to something being definitely a scum thing for me based on nothing but your speculations about my personality? or like when i asked whether you are actually genuinely serious on scumreading me for voting a person fire also voted? when i tried to engage with you on why you were dismissing other people sarcastically when your points weren't clear? and you didn't bother to respond to any of that and instead went straight to attacking my reads? none of that happened?
Alot of the posts you've been making i feel like are very nonwelcoming for responses :( I feel like you dont *actually* care about what I say, i feel like you're just being agressive to me even though im trying my best to read you... I dont really think you asking me questions is trying to make me see the light of things... why arent you trying to point out proof of why i have to be wrong instead?
You cant deny "is this a joke" is a nonwelcoming thing... how was i meant to respond to that? It obviously made me feel like my line of thinking is not good in your eyes, so to me it just looks like u were trying to agressivly make me shut up..

i know im not really good at explaining things but it doesnt really look like youve wanted to help me at all..

When did I ever dismiss anyone sacrastically, and when did you try to talk to me about it? I don't remember it.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #178 (isolation #15) » Fri May 27, 2022 5:08 am

Post by marcistar »

I'll respond to stuff later cuz I'll be busy but I'll say this

Kouvu or whoever was saying shit abt my small posts,
106, 117 were my last posts before i slept. i posted them on laptop, i generally have an easier time posting on laptop.

Spoiler:
I'm 19 (so im reliant on my parents alot), recently my parents both lost their jobs. So now my dads sorta (?) found this thing but he needs to do safety training for it first of all. He needs a laptop with a working webcam to attend the safety classes so naturally I can't really deny him for a silly lil mafia game. Its selfish, considering theres a test for him today too.

I'm not really good at phoneposting, which is what ive been doing today.
I wanted to post though since im bored and i have the day off from my work...
Its just all so confusing, idk how to really do multiquotes in efficent ways and just like... its all overwhelming. each of my posts were responding to different posts but like... if those were all put into one post insteqd i just think it would be so confusing for me.

based on how i usually play, didnt think it would be an issue since I doubt ill reach 100 posts for d1, but if its such an issue i can just not ppst again until 4 or 5pm idk when hes done with it.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #213 (isolation #16) » Fri May 27, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 159, Datisi wrote:^^ dismissing fire for not understanding a point you did not explain well, at best
how was that dismissing :sob::sob: i was trying to talk it out
In post 159, Datisi wrote:i'm not inviting, no. but i said what i find to be scummy posts from you and it's on you to try to change my view. i don't plan on begging you to explain yourself to me because i don't think you're approaching me in good faith at all.
where have you pointed something of mine out and specifically said "thats scummy"? all I can find is you responding to stuff of mine by asking shading it, but you've never specifically said its suspicious.
:evil: :evil: i think ur just trying to skirt around the truth that im the most innocent angel to ever grace this planet...
In post 159, Datisi wrote:"why arent you trying to point out proof of why i have to be wrong instead?" your reasons for scumreading me are (1) i voted someone fire voted and (2) weird speculation about my personality. i have yno way to respond to (1) because that's not why i voted vpb but i'm obviously going to say that. and there are a shit-ton of other reasons why someone would vote someone in rvs to the point i don't believe that to actually be a genuine read from you. and (2), i asked you why you came to the conclusions you did about my personality and translated it into a scumread? you ignored it?
Are you just trying to make me feel small by outyelling me..? Is that ur goal devil datisi..?
why cant it be a genuine read from me? my vote was like page one, i just explained my reasons later so whats so impossible of those being actual genuine reasons? I think you just want to shade me and get me miselimated because i'm an easy target. (:
whys it impossible for u to just understand that I think that way of ur personality because i just
do
? Do you think I don't have experience talking with liars at all?
In post 159, Datisi wrote:before you ask where:
In post 133, Datisi wrote:
In post 106, marcistar wrote:LIKE I THINK THAT BASED ON THE PERSONALITY I THINK HE HAS, I WOULD THINK HE WOULD THINK NOT REACTING TO THE VOTES WOULD BENEFIT HIM AS SCUM. I THINK THAT IT WOULD BENEFIT HIM AS SCUM BECAUSE HE SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE TO BE A SLIPPERY SNAKE, AND NOT REACTING TO THE VOTES AND NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT WILL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HES COOL WITH IT, AND NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL OF IT = LESS SPOTLIGHT = LESS DOUBTING
and i would not do this as town... because...? like if you think i as town am insecure and doubting myself, why wouldn't i respond the same way as town? like, this whole explanation goes from how you've seen me as town, making conclusions about my personality, then attributing those conclusions to my scumgame as opposed to my towngame for ??? reasons
like, the confidence and annoyance you're showing about your reads grossly mismatch the actual confidence you should have and the quality of those reads.
I think ur just assuming I have more confidence than i actually do.
In post 160, Datisi wrote:ALSO, the post where you criticize my reads
In post 148, marcistar wrote:i think ur hating on her for her basic personality
saying i'm "hating" on someone because i said they might be scum 6 pages into a game is a little bit over the top, no?

and a lot of your points against me are "i don't agree here i don't agree there" and it's framed as if i'm scummy but why is having different reads scummy? like, the only instance where you actually explained why i might be scum for my reads is for my read on you, and i already said my problems with it so i don't feel like repeating myself but yeah
I wasn't trying to say "having different reads is scummy" but people keep framing it as so, so I guess we'll just say whenever I reply to anything datisi posts im just pointing out a reason i scumread him :shrug:
what i was trying to do, was say i don't agree and have an ACTUAL DISCUSSION with you but guess not!!
"hating on someone" is just the way i usually phrase things like that, i didn't mean for it to be so deep of a meaning just the dislike meaning.
In post 161, Gammagooey wrote:but what do you think about Bell since they're Datisi's 2nd highest scumread? Also, do you have another player you think is particularly scummy aside from Datisi at this point?
i dont have thoughts on bell rn which is why i dont talk about him (:: i think he is usually just more invisible than other players, i can't really deny that "bell doesnt want to be here" is a pov someone might reasonably have, but i just personally don't think that way. pressure on him rn isn't the
worst
thing, but i think pressure on others is more benefical because bell will prob just come along eventually.
maybe gorilla, i think they're a capable player whos holding back like <, > i think they could easily be going harder and getting more juicy info, but it doesn't really seem like they want to do that, which scum could do that? like scum dont want the game to move forward.
maybe sircakez but thats because i don't like his starting post.

theres like more people that i wouldn't mind more content from, because i don't remember them at all, but I think thats because me and datisi stole the spotlight of the game.
i think
if
datisi is town that scums sitting back and just letting this fight happen. it would explain why i cant remember anyone else :P
In post 162, Meuh wrote:Also, Marci going against a scumread on me? That’s new. I was expecting her to scumread me by now :lol:
so selfish....... me scumreading someone is a sign of my friendship with them obviously.... you don't want me to be friends with datisi..?
In post 191, fireisredsir wrote:still sus of marci, a lot of that early stuff about datisi is just... i have a hard time seeing it coming from a town mindset. but also like... no offense marci, but she seems clearly new. sometimes i have a hard time understanding the thought process of newer players. and like, i agree with the points for why she's scummy, but idk, some of the people jumping on her feel a bit opportunistic? and it sketches me out a bit. probably overthinking here but whatever
rude... im not new.... im the best player ever....
who is it who feels opportunistic for "jumping on me" here?
In post 199, Dwlee99 wrote:Gonna
UNVOTE: Baltar
Cause it seems it's gaining more steam and I dislike her dislike of Datisi's reads
well what if i dislike your dislike of my dislike of datisis reads :brain::brain:
is it all of it that you dont like or only certain spots?
In post 203, VP Baltar wrote:Now, could be Marci is just a townie who decided to over justify a vote and didn't really think a lot about what she was saying, but she also could be scum here. Double downs aren't always easy to read, but I don't think Marci has responded coherently to pressure, and if she is town, she could have just admitted it was kind if a bullshit vote and not actually that serious.
why would i want to keep going as scum though?
In post 204, Lukewarm wrote:So, seeing her suddenly have a page 1 RVS vote, and then double down on it, and then not be able to tell me why she even thinks it in a way that makes sense to me seemed really off.
i dont play large games often, but when i do it sure is a party isnt it? :cop: :cop: :cop:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #217 (isolation #17) » Fri May 27, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 214, VP Baltar wrote:Your reasons don't actually make sense though....
they make sense to me though..?
In post 214, VP Baltar wrote:As far as why you'd keep this going as scum, I don't think that was your intention. I think you thought you were giving credible explanations for the SRSVOTE, and basically no one thinks those explanations are good. The question is if you'd try to bullshit your way out of pressure as town.
so im just a nuisance then?
In post 215, VP Baltar wrote:Semi worried this is a noraa situation though.
? whats this mean
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #264 (isolation #18) » Sat May 28, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by marcistar »

meuh needs to have more scumreads imo :pensive:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #417 (isolation #19) » Sun May 29, 2022 10:46 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 266, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 264, marcistar wrote:meuh needs to have more scumreads imo :pensive:
What changed? We you not just shooting down someone's scum read on her?
It might be a shock to some people, but i can actually change my mind sometimes!!!!
In post 285, LavarManos wrote:
Why did this suddenly occur to you?
I find this a bit townie because it seems so out of the blue (not rlly bc meuh), but still why
i decided to open up her iso actually, and then i read, and then i was like "this is mostly townreading people" and "her vote on you looked like bandwagon" :P
In post 274, Meuh wrote:I think there’s scum (probably like 2) in tako/Enchant/Lambda/Lavar/RR/Val. I’m getting a lot of townie vibes from the general activity of the game if that makes any sense? and those are the 6 that either haven’t said much or haven’t done that much that stuck to me as indicative of much.
i haven't really paid attention to rhyme and reason that much, they aren't completely dead like some of those other names imo but nothing theyve done has really screamed yet, yknow? what do you see wrong with them rn?
In post 274, Meuh wrote:You could also be scum but like I said before, that’s not something I’m particularly keen on figuring out at the moment
dw ill help u
im not scum, there u go :good: :good:

I think the last few pages have been a bit of a mess, and idk what to think about it.. enchants prob just making excuses so that he doesnt have to post tho LMAO
vip balter does make a goodish point about bell in , i feel like bell has mostly been focused on townreading people instead of really trying to find scum, but everyone is like jumping at him so hard im not sure about if i want to vote for him i feel so bad for him :cry: i think bell is a pretty easy elim for people to be trying to achieve here, so maybe vip balter being so focused on it isnt such a great look for him.
i just... keep forgetting about vals posts, idk what hes on about rn, it seems like he thinks that kovu has something against him, which i dont think it looks like kovu does but i think vals just overimagining things. i think that kind of awareness could be either or for val, i dont think i've ever really seen his scumgame though. looking back on him, is the only post that really stands out to me about him.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #430 (isolation #20) » Sun May 29, 2022 11:42 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 418, Meuh wrote:
In post 417, marcistar wrote:
In post 274, Meuh wrote:I think there’s scum (probably like 2) in tako/Enchant/Lambda/Lavar/RR/Val. I’m getting a lot of townie vibes from the general activity of the game if that makes any sense? and those are the 6 that either haven’t said much or haven’t done that much that stuck to me as indicative of much.
i haven't really paid attention to rhyme and reason that much, they aren't completely dead like some of those other names imo but nothing theyve done has really screamed yet, yknow? what do you see wrong with them rn?
I feel about the same as you about them, which is why they're in my POE :P
This game feels town-led so the slots that aren't involved much feel like they have high scum equity
I feel similar about Val than about RR (though Val has done more I think, it just hasn't stuck to me)
mmhmm, i get this..
i honestly don't think that val would be able to "keep up the act" for long if he was scum.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #433 (isolation #21) » Sun May 29, 2022 11:44 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 431, Bell wrote:Uh, if you're starting with "This won't be real content" just wait. If you're on V/LA.
Just hang out in V/LA land. That's okay.
dw bell, his scumbuddies prob just warned him his name was brought up a few times
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #440 (isolation #22) » Sun May 29, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by marcistar »

why do you need to know what bells pr is enchant -.-
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #444 (isolation #23) » Sun May 29, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 441, SirCakez wrote:
In post 213, marcistar wrote:maybe sircakez but thats because i don't like his starting post.
what was even wrong with my opening post?? I thought it was funny
can i even say fully what im thinking? it feels mean..
In post 13, SirCakez wrote:I'm hoarding all my posts this game so their value goes up
all ill say is that it seems like u were premaking excuses :oops: :oops:

it is funny yes, it makes it seem like ur playing both stocks and mafia at the same time but yeah
In post 443, Enchant wrote:
In post 440, marcistar wrote:why do you need to know what bells pr is enchant -.-
Because i am PR too
and why did u need to say u r?
i still dont know why u would need to know what bell is :cry: r u hoping to catch him out in a lie or smtn? i don't see the goal of this otherwise..
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #485 (isolation #24) » Sun May 29, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 479, VP Baltar wrote:VOTE: marci
ugh why are you so obsessed with me :roll: :roll:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #487 (isolation #25) » Sun May 29, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by marcistar »

obviously you dont know how to read my tone well if you think thats an over reaction :heart_cat_eyes:

thats the 2nd time he voted me and i wanna know why, whats wrong with that? (:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #488 (isolation #26) » Sun May 29, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by marcistar »

if you WANT an overreaction tho i can give u one..
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #592 (isolation #27) » Mon May 30, 2022 10:51 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 506, Kovu wrote:I did like the pressure we put on marci though
put it back then ;)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #594 (isolation #28) » Mon May 30, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by marcistar »

i think val actually makes a good point on page 21.

also i dont like how bandwagony sircakez is.. and without even fully reading! he said he was skimming.
hmm
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #630 (isolation #29) » Tue May 31, 2022 7:34 am

Post by marcistar »

ur so mean but what should i expect from the devil... :pensive:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #654 (isolation #30) » Tue May 31, 2022 10:30 am

Post by marcistar »

give something spicier cakez!!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #656 (isolation #31) » Tue May 31, 2022 10:32 am

Post by marcistar »

actually tho bell whys cakez scummier than the rest?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #658 (isolation #32) » Tue May 31, 2022 10:38 am

Post by marcistar »

so hes not toptier scum to you? who is?

i think sircakez attack on you is so scummy since u basically claimed but like he used emojis so it spoke to my heart
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #664 (isolation #33) » Tue May 31, 2022 11:06 am

Post by marcistar »

why were u still shadjng him tho?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #669 (isolation #34) » Tue May 31, 2022 11:14 am

Post by marcistar »

idk cakez but i feel like shading bell would be distracting and not be very cash money to do until his claim is disproven
i think if he seriously pisses u off so much just ignore him maybe
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #705 (isolation #35) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 698, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 19, marcistar wrote:I THINK I LIKE
VOTE: darisi
RN
I THINK HE COULD BE SCUM!!
It's wild af that this is marci's one and only vote all game.

Marci, do have any town games you can show me where you planted an RVS vote and didn't move it D1?
did u miss that whole ass discussion me and luke had about my voting tendencies
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #707 (isolation #36) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by marcistar »

this game is the closest thing i can remember
i remember thinking about moving it but i was like "wtf i dont really feel like it..."
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #708 (isolation #37) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 706, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 705, marcistar wrote:did u miss that whole ass discussion me and luke had about my voting tendencies
who do you scumread besides datisi?
datisi, datisi, datisi, datisi, and datisi

sircakez

maybe luke idk i feel like even though i have a bad memory, i feel like nothing has really made me go ": O" in his posts
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #709 (isolation #38) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 703, Datisi wrote:but baltar, it's because i'm the devil, why would she unvote me
so true bestie

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #711 (isolation #39) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by marcistar »

i dont scumread you for that anymore, i have diff reasons now!!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #916 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:09 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 712, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 711, marcistar wrote:i dont scumread you for that anymore, i have diff reasons now!!
Which is what?
Datisis posts are very mean spirited by nature,
i think hes overly self aware too, to the point where its scummy!! like hes like oH iM jUsT aWkWaRd!! but like DOES THAT NOT SOUND LIKE EXCUSES? like once is eh enough, but i remember him doing that more than once so its certainly eyebrow raising!!
i think him attacking me and val is v sketchy too, in the way he did it, hes kinda reminiscent of this one dude i met before. even tho i know they cant be the same person :blush: i see it as a viable scum strategy. Like i said before, datisis goal this game is just to outscream anyone scumreading him, thats why it reminds me of him. Hes convincing just like this dude was, but deep down i KNOW  its same vibes!! is it not obvious?!?!? because of datisis BANSHEE SCREAMS u guys dont want to oppose him, but very clearly im not scared of the devil (:
Devil Datisi keeps jumping to the worst conclusisons possible without trying to see the otherside of things, he isnt looking at the full picture so thats scummy.
He also keeps bandwagoning otherpeoples votes, i think its just to be buddy buddy with them and make himself look cool and good in their eyes, hes obviously set himself up to succeed and YALL ARE JUST BIASED!! The easiest votes in the world which is what hes been doing all game, is not *that* hard for scum to make.

very clearly using bad logic wHy ArE yOu UsInG tHe NoTeS pT bAltEr?!?!? yDrAsSeS uSuAlLy mOrE eXcItEd As ToWn!@ LIKE HOWS THAT NOT CLEAR BS
YALL HATE ON MY REASONINGS BUT DONT HATE ON HIS BS?!??!?! HE OBVIOUSLY SEDUCED U ALL, UR ALL UNDER HIS CHARM!!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #917 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:13 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 729, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 708, marcistar wrote:
In post 705, marcistar wrote:did u miss that whole ass discussion me and luke had about my voting tendencies

sircakez

maybe luke idk i feel like even though i have a bad memory, i feel like nothing has really made me go ": O" in his posts
Does this mean that you expect my posts to make you go ": O" if I am town, and you don't expect to see any posts that make you go ": O" if I am scum? lol
i dont remember ur scumgame that well but i remember usually when ur town u have alot of stuff but when i think about u this game my memories failing, i dont think uve gone out of ur way that much like u usually do as town
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #918 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:15 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 739, Kovu wrote:and on another note I think I tr RR, like, that's the 1 slot to not call me town lol and like all these other people automatically calling me town know I'm capable of posting all of what I've posted thus far as scum, like, I don't think I'm an easy person to just call town, but like, when VP called me scum it was "under the condition bell flips scum then we look at kovu" like, that is probably the worst way to make reads, like, as I've learned, we don't plan on chaining lims or whatever, so instead of how VP called me scum, we have RR just flat out "kovu might be" and I like that
imi thats not enough reason to townread someone
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #919 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:17 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 746, Meuh wrote:
In post 709, marcistar wrote:
In post 703, Datisi wrote:but baltar, it's because i'm the devil, why would she unvote me
so true bestie

Marci ur so funny
IKR

EVERYTIME I SEE THAT POST TGE GIF MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #923 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:24 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 753, Kovu wrote:I really think this is a good option, definitely at least worth putting pressure here. like, ~ 50 hours REMAINING, and there is still nothing from LLD, she was sure to tell us she was back (to answer the prod...) but there's 0 content. if anyone can find a town!LLD game where she did nothing... lol I'm pretty certain that doesn't exist
iirc ive seen her do the bare minimum and then pick it up more in the following days but pressuring her will be.. interesting.. i think? like not in regards to interesting for her but yeah
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #924 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:25 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 922, Lukewarm wrote:Marci, what did you think of my Val case?
am i past it or

LIKE WHAT POST IA IT IN
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #926 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:49 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 756, Gammagooey wrote:I'm pretty surprised I'm not more on marci's radar/scumreads atm - I've been if not defending Datisi himself directly, pretty present in both generally agreeing with him+his reads and in telling Val that I think the reason he's scumreading Datisi is garbo, and it just feels pretty disconnected from her reading Datisi as scum so strongly. Plus I'm used to a more frantic energy from newish town players who have that level of confidence in a read - throwing other possible people that could be scum with the person they're 100% scum on, either attacking the people scumreading them for being other possible scum or throwing up walls that include one or both of "I'm not scum because meta reasons"/"This post from my scum read makes me think even more that they're scum and I don't get why nobody else sees it". Like I think the smug snipes at people and her last post of "oh yeah there are more/other reasons now" and the general tone she's presenting here is more likely to come from scum than town in her position.
Why are you so convinced im such a noob town? I'm not. I've never really been the type of person to go all in on a read and force people into my mindset, im not convincing enough to do that, im not confident enough in my reads to bash anyone defending my big scumread, and i know attacking people who are in love with datisi could very easily be wrong as he couldve seduced town into doing his every wish.
I don't love pulling out meta, like if you clowns actually think i could be scum go ahead and miselim me because i will just LAUGH. idc how people view me im just gonna play how i find fun
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #927 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:51 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 760, Datisi wrote:can we instead vote marci who weirdly dipped out the thread the second they were asked what their read on me was consisted of
wow so now i cant sleep :roll: :roll:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #928 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:24 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 764, Bell wrote:Is this true Marci? do you have no reads this game and just floated by?
Is that normal for you day 1?
What's different this game compared to those if not and what's the same?
What are you thinking about this game?
Who oo you think is town nd who do you think is scum?

@Lukewarm: Where is Marci in your reads right now?
I've been giving reads so clearly the devil is just blind
also how convenient it is!! he hasnt asked me for my opinions on anyone certain... which he could always do if he was ACTUALLY TRYING TO SOLVE ME

theres been games where i just float by and just talk until i get something i feel in my soul. like one time someone told me it was sus for me to actually be serious about a game cuz they thought i was only a meme player ::(((
it depends on the sorta mood im in i think tbhs

i dont have alot of time to like type up thoughts since im at work for like another 4 hrs, and then ill be sleeping but if u have anything ur curious abt u can juat ask (:
i think gammagooey has a couple of agreeable takes but they piss me off so dont tell them i said that im not sure what i think of them tho aince the agreeable takes are v basic takes
i think kouvs town but i wouldnt trust them leading anything because theyre too emotional about things and too reactivey
balters i would say how self centered he is, i dont like that, so he scummy
fey towny
sircakez scummy, the bandwagoning is not good vibes at all
i dont like vals view of the invixtus mechanic because it reminds me of a diff game i played w him, but otherwise hes mid, he has some good thoughts

idk who else exists
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #940 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 765, Bell wrote:What makes you town this game Marci? What have you done here that scum you wouldn't have done, or what would you have done as scum that you didn't do here?
do you think i read back on my own scumgames? i dont.. what happens is that i erase most of it from my memory tho

a key detail to the marcistar scumgames is how emotional i let myself get,
like in a way of "idontmeantobutimtoonervoustohidetheseemotions" sorta way. thats why i erase my scumgames from my memory i think, i dont enjoy remembering all my emotional breakdowns.
i think during all my scumgames ive legit cried for some reason, but i havent cried here so like :shrug:
so like i think the main reason i get emotional is because of.. im not good when pressured yknow? its always been that way :cool:

i think the way i have my reads this game is pretty different than my acumgames, i think if i was scum i wouldve tried to backdown at the first sign of protest to my datisi read, instead of continuing going fullsteam forward. i dont enjoy having the spotlight as scum ahahah so i dont make reads thatll get *big scary players* mad usually i feel like.

also like if im scum ?? i fully made my datisi vote knowing that i would get backlash for doing an "rvs vote" from people who know me, which like, why do i want that?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #946 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 775, LavarManos wrote:Nah I disagree. Feels like she has been attacking Datisi and VPB a lot. You aren't even calling her scum anymore. I scumread her recent posting style too.
1. "attacking vpb a lot" where tf did i do this? i dont remember having a grrr moment about him until recently wtf
2. what about the "recent posting style" is scummy wtf
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #947 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 784, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 777, LavarManos wrote:idts
Gifs, emojis, caps, and exclamation marks are all consistently marci's posting style regardless of her alignment.
just be thankful im not attaching a skskkskskks or a kpop song to ever post... :good:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #955 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:00 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 822, Meuh wrote:Marci lim is bad so this is fun
why do you think my elim is bad meuh? last i heard u didnt wanna try to read me?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1115 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 865, SirCakez wrote:
In post 708, marcistar wrote:

sircakez

Marci isn't even trying to scum hunt look back at this post
She has developed nothing all game except for her repeated attacks on Datisi and me. I don't believe she's actually scum hunting.
why dont u try asking me for reads :roll: ur just pressed for no reason..

idk who this is in their hydra, but i like ur thoughts!!!
131 - Is long. Like really long. The entirety of the content of that post boils down to :
-Datisi felt off early.
-looking at the wagon building fast, making an either/or scenario that datisi is either scum or scum jumped on the wagon.
-Then arbitraily discounting the idea that scum jumped on the wagon.

i dont think this is uncharacteristic of val

Despite the length of 131, there is absolutely nothing about any other slot in the game other then Datisi and trying to keep the datisi wagon strong. All while saying that he can't articulate why he thinks that datisi is scum.

again, not uncharacteristic of val. remember when u 1v1d him and i just sat there and watched :person_standing:
hes a stubborn person

The final line: "Apologises to those who dislike wall posts, but I not sure of the alternative here." struck me as odd. It is self concious of the fact that he is wall posting, while saying that that is the only option this game (I infer because of post restrictions), but this is not multiple ideas that would normally seperated into different posts that have been condensed into 1 beacuse of the restriction.

this one makes sense, being kinda aware is scummy i think most of the time, but if he was REALLY worried wouldnt he have actually broke the post up like you say here?

137-139-143 are all explicitly limited to defending himself from datisi (rightfully) calling out that val's 131 post appears heavily fluffed.

this though, stands out as something different from the town val i remember, i dont think hes usually cautious of defending himself against scumreads, am i remembering wrong? i thought in u and vals fight he was offering himself up if we would go after u after as well?

There is also a lack of critical thinking on what he is saying here.

"Still skimming, but is anyone else getting the feeling from the last couple of pages that Kovu really wants someone to scumread me for a lack of activity"

i think this is a valid thing to note down, its something that stood out to me as well.

i think ur case is decent, but i still dont think its enough for me to fall in love with it.
In post 930, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 928, marcistar wrote:also how convenient it is!! he hasnt asked me for my opinions on anyone certain... which he could always do if he was ACTUALLY TRYING TO SOLVE ME
what does this mean? who are these people who are "certain" that you would expect him to ask you about?
anyone, literally anyone.
but he prefers to just frame it like i dont have any reads at all so :shrug:
In post 931, Val89 wrote:Am I missing something, or there is a different game I don't remember off the top of my head?
Spoiler: i wouldnt be surprised if you forgot about the game..
In post 405, Datisi wrote:
Val89 is aligned with the
town
In post 870, marcistar wrote:
In post 868, Val89 wrote:Your "When has mafia ever gained anything out of a night phase except for maybe PR info" made me wonder if Marci had been right, and if "ascetic" was what else they gained from making the right NK.

Turns out, she was.
do u have any reads on dwlee rn?
In post 871, Val89 wrote:I know in normal circumstances asking for reads on a slot serves dual purpose, one of which is to assist in sorting my own slot.

That doesn't apply here, so I am minded not to give to my reads in order to deny scum information and maximise their bussing potential.

I wan't Norwee flipped today. We can discuss how I feel about Dwlee tomorrow.
In post 2111, Datisi wrote:
setup1x town ascetic activated innocent child
1x town 2-shot macho simple neapolitan
1x town babysitter
1x town lazy roleblocker
6x vt

1x mafia informed backup ascetic (there is a town ascetic activated innocent child in the game)
1x mafia 1-shot rolestopper backup ascetic
1x mafia backup ascetic

public info: all members of the mafia are backup ascetics. they may or may not have additional roles and/or modifiers.

links!!

main thread ~ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87956
mod pt ~ viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87958
scum pt ~ viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87959
dead pt ~ viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87960

events!!

day 1:
~
toxictaipan
is yeeted, flips
vanilla townie

night 1:
~
darby
is macholy simply neapolitaning
marcistar
(1/2) [no result because she is a power role]
~
redtea
is babysitting
val89
[fails because he is ascetic]
~
marcistar
is lazily roleblocking
gamma emerald
[success]
~
dwlee
is killing
val89
, flips
town ascetic activated innocent child

~
gamma emerald
is rolestopping
norwegianboyee
(1/1) [fails because he is roleblocked]

the reason it reminds me of similar vibez, is how you didnt give reads in that game, and you arent giving that many in this game.
im v sure i was in my mind like "im gonna do something that aligns with vals reads since hes town!!" during that game, but when u refused to give reads i just yoloed it, so i think not talking stuff out was the death of you that game, and i think the vibes say it may be the death of u this game.
In post 933, Gammagooey wrote:You could probably guess but I vastly prefer the marci wagon to Lavar's
Like the only reason I could get for people voting him is that his posting is a little stilted and that his self-admitted tinfoil of Datisi & Marci being scum together is bad. Like he knows nobody's going to agree with it, that's why he said it's tinfoil, and I still think his early posts were good with him flatly saying what he thinks but being open to looking at other things/potentially being wrong about early reads.
chat with me please
ur becoming annoying
In post 950, LavarManos wrote:I'm reversing my read on marci. Everyone wanting to wagon for the sake of having dueling wagons should explain why?
VOTE: Datisi as a placeholder
In post 980, SirCakez wrote:If I was scum here I would have dived on Lavar ages ago regardless of his alignment
cake evil cake evil
In post 984, SirCakez wrote:
In post 952, Prism wrote:Datisi (2) marcistar (19), LavarManos (950)
Look at this y'all
Marci is still on her page 1 vote and day 1 is almost over
She is not even really scumhunting
ill fix that rq for u
UNVOTE:
In post 1019, gorilla wrote:
In post 1017, Gammagooey wrote:after a quick skim I like Dwlee's 2nd and 3rd posts but basically nothing else there is good

I currently choose to embrace cheekiness for a few hours but I would vote Dwlee over Lavar too if nobody is on board with this

VOTE: Enchant
I don't feel like we...learn anything from wagoning Enchant. Basically everyone can argue it as a justifiable kill, it doesn't force anyone to take strong stances. Basically the type of player that is ideal vig fodder in regular games.
#scumbuddies4lyfe
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1116 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by marcistar »

VOTE: datisi

there not an rvs vote anymore (:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1119 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by marcistar »

do u think lavars scum?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1121 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by marcistar »

whats he at rn
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1228 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by marcistar »

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1229 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by marcistar »

why was datisi town... i really thought he was scum :sob: :sob: i feel so useless maybe i shouldnt be so one minded
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1230 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by marcistar »

i think i need to reread the whole thread now.... maybe i was thinking about everything wrong..
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1239 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by marcistar »

VOTE: gammagooey
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1240 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1162, Meuh wrote:
In post 1160, VP Baltar wrote:Val, I'd like to hear more of your thoughts now that Datisi is dead.

Same for you marci, since you both kind of tunneled there to the exclusion of a lot else yesterday.
Oh ok, you’re scum
In post 1163, Meuh wrote:Baltar immediately taking advantage of the death to shade other people
meuh, can u explain more on this? why did u call him scum but not vote him?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1241 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by marcistar »

gorillas reasoning for his dunn vote is gud as well
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1242 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by marcistar »

is that usually a bad sign for mala..? i remember last time ive played with her she was so afk she barely gave reads at all, i think she was town there..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1249 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1196, Val89 wrote:VOTE: SirCakez
did u agree with lukes reasonings ooooor?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1253 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by marcistar »

is fireisredsir historically bad with keeping up with hoods as scum?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1262 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1257, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1253, marcistar wrote:is fireisredsir historically bad with keeping up with hoods as scum?
i historically haven't played in a hood as scum

my one scumgame here was as amumu lol
NOOO WAIT U WERE AMUMUMUMU??? WHY DID IT GET ERASED FROM MY MEMORY.... I REMEMBER I WAS VIBING WITH AMUMUMUMU BUT I DIDNT REMEMBER WHO IT WAS....
In post 1258, Kovu wrote:
In post 1253, marcistar wrote:is fireisredsir historically bad with keeping up with hoods as scum?
fire kept up, like it wasn't anything super bad, its mostly just been encouraging my bad takes and shutting down my good ones, the most recent is fire like telling me it's dumb I tr enchant or whatever then FIRE is trying to tell ME to use the hood to solve... EXCUSE ME... THERE'S ALMOST MORE POSTS IN THAT HOOD THAN IN HERE.... I HAVE BEEN SOLVING and literally every single thought I have had is in that PT (minus last night) not once did fire ask me my read on anyone in that PT, yet fire is NOW trying to tell me to solve or something.. lmao
oh did he give any reasons on why its "dumb to tr enchant"? the way ur describing it makes him seem scummy
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1278 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1271, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1262, marcistar wrote:NOOO WAIT U WERE AMUMUMUMU??? WHY DID IT GET ERASED FROM MY MEMORY.... I REMEMBER I WAS VIBING WITH AMUMUMUMU BUT I DIDNT REMEMBER WHO IT WAS....
yupp i didn't realize you were gragas until this game actually

i kinda ignored that thread after i died cause i was embarrassed by how bad i played lol, so i didn't pay much attention to the reveals of who was who
NOO U DID FINE/? or maybe i just fell for ur charms idk im kinda a dumbass LOL

i was so mad when i got miselimed cuz i was having so much fun calling caitlyn and ashe clowns :cry: :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1375 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:05 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1282, Gammagooey wrote:@Marci - since you're voting me how do you feel about my not-you reads? Or my votes yesterday after it become clear that you weren't going to get elim'd that game day? Do you think I'm more likely to be scum given the flips, and/or that anyone else is more likely to be town b/c of them?
i think ur playing it safe with ur reads, enchant, dwlee, lavar were ur votes other than me, and all people who aren't making too much noise in the thread
In post 601, Gammagooey wrote:I personally feel like if VPB is scum it isn't because of the reasons Fey+fire are bringing up about picking fights and calling fire's push ridiculous. I think he's being reasonable in his responses and the cheekiness/pushiness/whatever you want to call it is just VPB being VPB. Like I don't think I'm actually good at reading VPB until a couple flips happen and I can see where he was pushing and when/why, but I've played with VPB in enough games over the last decade to get a decent understanding of his posting personality at least.
this reads a bit like ur trying to buddy buddy vip balter.
In post 1010, Gammagooey wrote:also also would like to hear more from LLD & Mala before deadline, but I get that they have RL circumstances to deal with atm so they do not get placed in the category with Dunn+Enchant of "would happily throw them off an quickly moving airship"
this seems kinda fake imo since i didnt see u really try to follow up w it?
In post 1213, Gammagooey wrote:-Don't reeeeally get why Dunn's coming up now when I think he would have been imo a better counterwagon to Lavar than Dwlee was yesterday but whatever
i think this is pretty convient of u to say, as u didnt really push overly hard in dunns direction, i feel like u were more focused on the bandwagons.

its pretty clear imo that ur just hopping from easy wagon to easy wagon

In post 1285, Bell wrote:
In post 1239, marcistar wrote:VOTE: gammagooey
?
hes stinky imo
In post 1289, Meuh wrote:These posts suck and have vibes of Marci trying to emulate her town game :shifty:
Her entire day 2 just reads like someone trying to manufacture content out no actual. A bunch of questions to other people and a naked vote.
why r u acting like its abnormal for me to do this when im completly lost? i do this all the time
In post 1293, Meuh wrote:Oh cool, she just dropped it entirely
Marci's favourite hobby is throwing slight scumreads on her partners and not following through with them...
nah, thats my 2nd fave hobby.

also like lol "snippet from a past game" ur using a game thats over a year old and acting like i couldn't have changed my style at all since then (iirc my first scumgame on site), like maybe i haven't yeah, but why not use a more recent game like holiday dance party to try and make a case on why im scum? i think ur just tunneling on me and trying to justify ur read in any way that you can.
In post 1296, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: gorilla

started okay, mostly fell off, vote on lavar kind of bad, not a lot of scumhunting.
i dont like this post
In post 1371, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1229, marcistar wrote:why was datisi town... i really thought he was scum :sob: :sob: i feel so useless maybe i shouldnt be so one minded
we all know you're scum Marci you can drop the act
why dont u vote me then if ur so certain? :>
i know for a fact im town so lolol get better reads cakez
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1385 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:14 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1380, Meuh wrote:
In post 1375, marcistar wrote:
In post 1289, Meuh wrote:These posts suck and have vibes of Marci trying to emulate her town game :shifty:
Her entire day 2 just reads like someone trying to manufacture content out no actual. A bunch of questions to other people and a naked vote.
why r u acting like its abnormal for me to do this when im completly lost? i do this all the time
In post 1293, Meuh wrote:Oh cool, she just dropped it entirely
Marci's favourite hobby is throwing slight scumreads on her partners and not following through with them...
nah, thats my 2nd fave hobby.

also like lol "snippet from a past game" ur using a game thats over a year old and acting like i couldn't have changed my style at all since then (iirc my first scumgame on site), like maybe i haven't yeah, but why not use a more recent game like holiday dance party to try and make a case on why im scum? i think ur just tunneling on me and trying to justify ur read in any way that you can.
Do you? I don't really recall you forcing your general vibe/posting style in the past tbh

The game I immediately went to was that one since it's the only scumgame of yours I've actually played, so I understand more properly the context of it all.
My argument was kinda weak though, at that moment it was kind like my suspicion on you + my reevaluation on Gorilla happening at the same time and it felt like I was connecting the dots and getting somewhere regarding my reads. So yeah I was tunnel-visioned. Still don't really feel great about either of you, though.

Do you think I'm scum, Marci?
no, i dont think scum would be confident enough to push a shitty meta read

i also think ur just spilling ur thoughts as they come to u and u arent scared of backlash.

i dont see u as scum openly backing a miselim like that

i just think ur an idiot
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1395 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1391, Gammagooey wrote:That's kind of fair - you're pretty much the only medium/strong scum read I had yesterday aside from Bell who claimed fairly early on, and pretty much all the other votes I had were just "I like this wagon better than the Lavar wagon". (and my Lavar vote was both after the hammer and only to make sure an actual elim happened that day). Meuh and Dunn and Val were slight scum reads for me yesterday that I wasn't particularly confident on, and I felt that you were a better elim than any of those 3. Dwlee was basically "sure this can maybe happen by deadline and I think it's got a better chance of flipping scum than Lavar at least", I don't have any confidence on my ability to read him with how limited his posting's been so far.
so were u just tryna push a wagon thru?
In post 1391, Gammagooey wrote:Game Day 1 There were several people commenting that they thought Dunn was town and I didn't think voting them would actually be helpful at all, esp. considering that you stayed a major wagon until the last 2 real-life days or so if I remember correctly, and I had a stronger scumread on you than him. I'll be happy to vote him now though, even if I don't get what changed for other people from yesterday to today on him he is still a pretty good vote imo.
VOTE: Dunn
i dont really believe this, it reads just like an excuse. why would u care what everyone else thinks if ur genuinely trying to hunt? "stronger read on me than him" fair point though but ur read on me is trash soo
In post 1391, Gammagooey wrote: I agree! Would you like to join me on Dunn? Or would you prefer to talk about something else? I do actually appreciate you going over your thoughts on me in a bit more detail, but if you have thoughts about who's more/less likely scum given the flips of LLD/Datisi or if you have any strong townreads you want to share I'd like to hear that too.
no sorry, i dont want to join my scumread on a wagon, shocker there.

im not sure who is/isnt scum based on deaths, im not too good at nka, so i havent even tried that shit. do u have any thoughts?
like lld hasnt posted much so im not sure how ANYONE could draw any conclusion from the kill, like "its prob a kill based on her meta" is prob the best thing ive seen on that topic but ???? that totally limits down the list SO MUCH, like all it takes is for 1 scum to know her meta and then the rest will be chirping birds.

is enchant scum likely at all? i haven't paid attention to them all game i feel like
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1398 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by marcistar »

nah i like my gamma vote much more :good:
why would i jump on the dunn wagon when i have all i need right here?

might eventually depending on if dunn seems scummier than gamma but like
gamma > dunn rn imo
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1399 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1397, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1395, marcistar wrote:is enchant scum likely at all?
Yes, it is likely.
oh why did u think so?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1415 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1400, VP Baltar wrote:
marcistar wrote:
In post 1397, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1395, marcistar wrote:is enchant scum likely at all?
Yes, it is likely.
oh why did u think so?
Town enchant is freer and tosses votes around a lot more. This enchant knows he is probably going to get invictused and is trying to keep his head down mostly. That's my read based upon recent games I've played with enchant town.

I think he also said something D1 about not posting because he was worried about the post restriction, which is like...
oh hmm, i dont think ive ever played with scum enchant, but i see how this makes sense,

i feel like using the post restriction as a reason to not post is pretty scummy, i dont think enchants active enough in games to have to worry about hitting 125, so i feel like enchant could be just making excused
In post 1404, Kovu wrote:why is marci suddenly super interesting in enchant? like enchant is being enchant, why are we suddenly like "omg enchant!!" like did you just sheep enchant's vote on gorilla? or meuh did, so you're like "I refuse to vote with my SR" but like you and meuh have been BFFs all game, and meuh(or you) sheeped enchant's gorilla vote?
am i not allowed to try and read other people now? im trying to broaden my view on the game after being wrong on datisi,

i never "sheeped enchants vote on gorilla", you seriously need to start
trying
to make an effort to distinguish me and meuh from eachother.

me and meuh best friends all game? did u miss that whole segment where she SCUMREAD ME??
In post 1407, Meuh wrote:I think I have to remind you that Marci and I are different people, and treating us as a single entity is not a good way to read either of us.
Marci and I don’t have a PT, we just talk kinda similarly and have alike pfps, don’t know what else to say here :?
does this not remind u of the bs me, pao, lily would face daily??
i naturally pick up things from people who i speak to, so i end up acting similar in aspects to some people.

gammagooey, i dont have time rn to reread the whole game and think deeply about it
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1418 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1414, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1240, marcistar wrote:
In post 1162, Meuh wrote:
In post 1160, VP Baltar wrote:Val, I'd like to hear more of your thoughts now that Datisi is dead.

Same for you marci, since you both kind of tunneled there to the exclusion of a lot else yesterday.
Oh ok, you’re scum
In post 1163, Meuh wrote:Baltar immediately taking advantage of the death to shade other people
meuh, can u explain more on this? why did u call him scum but not vote him?
In post 1375, marcistar wrote: i think ur just tunneling on me and trying to justify ur read in any way that you can.
In post 1385, marcistar wrote: no, i dont think scum would be confident enough to push a shitty meta read

i also think ur just spilling ur thoughts as they come to u and u arent scared of backlash.

i dont see u as scum openly backing a miselim like that

i just think ur an idiot
I find Marci's progression on Meuh suspicious.

She started scum reading Meuh early, I see no signs of that changing throughout day 1. Then she opened up day 2 dropping shade on Meuh. Then in 1375 there is not a hint of concern there that meuh could be scum pushing her. Pure confidence that Meuh is town.

She also latched onto the idea that 1030 would come from town meuh, but that came before 1240 and therefore seems unlikely to be the thing that changed her read there?
pretends to be shocked

why cant there be progression behind closed doors smh?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1423 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1421, Lukewarm wrote:But your reasons for being so sure that meuh is town are kinda shitty.
what sort of reasoning would u expect then?

what sort of reads would u expect me to have here instead?
In post 1422, Lukewarm wrote:(and also, because that last reason was a copy/paste of something that I said :shifty: :shifty: )
i dont remember seeing u say it :yawn: :yawn: did i miss it?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1435 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by marcistar »

honestly luke,

when i saw meuhs shitty reasonings for scumreading me i was kinda originally like "shes scum?"

but then when she was like

"do you think im scum?" i took a big phat think/reread of her iso and decided no, i dont.
it really caused me to rethink whether i believed what i was saying, or if i was just in a bitchy mood.

also wtf howd u know i was on datisi :roll:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1437 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by marcistar »

u dont know what happens if u and ur target are twinning right?

i yhink the checking for a lie plan would be most useful in that case ( :
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1439 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by marcistar »

oh u do know?
so why r u asking for help for the plan then?

make it a super effective plan!! all u need is to get the target shit figured out
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1441 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by marcistar »

OOO

big responsibilites : OO gotta be the prettier twin!!

rn i wanna say gammagooey, but if u have any other ideas ig since its ur pr :roll:

most effective would be wait until closer to day end as more we'll have more info by then right?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1443 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by marcistar »

oh!

i thought u wanted to do it bcuz we besties but its just actual mafia game things :sob:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1509 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:02 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1485, gorilla wrote:This is an interesting point, and I'm having trouble believing a lot of marci's reasoning today is genuine. Would absolutely be willing to flip her given potential associations - if she flips scum I'd feel a lot better about Luke. 1418 as a response is incredibly underwhelming - the dismissive tone and brushing it off as "progression behind closed doors" strikes me as scummy - I would figure it would be easy for a town player to lay out the exact thought process behind their read shifting.
open one of my recent towngames and pointnout where i actually lay out good suspisions instead of naked voting someone

ill wait <3
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1510 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:05 am

Post by marcistar »

tbh qhy would scum ever want me to be townread by anyone

ive been such a frequent early on miselim recently, scum prob love that shit
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1522 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:56 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1511, gorilla wrote:Have you considered...not doing that?

But even with you defense being "that's my meta", should I be townreading you for that here?
ive considered it before a few times, but it isnt really fun to take a long time typing up my reasons just for people to not understand it based on how i phrase shit

so explaimimg shit ismt really my thing, im trying my best here th9 cuz i dont wanna embarass myself

i dont expect u to "townread me for it" i expect it to be more like a "meh" moment
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1525 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:00 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1516, Lukewarm wrote:I want to twin with Kovu
my heart is shattered
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1542 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:04 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1540, fireisredsir wrote:1) scum can tunnel. scum cannot "be tunneled", but i think there's a key difference there. tunneling refers to the action, being tunneled refers to the mindset. the post in question used the former, you are treating it as the latter. if you want to say you disagree here, okay thats fine, it's not really the point
WAIT HE THOUGHT I WAS CONFIDENT BECAUSE OF THE WORDS I USED??
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1547 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:21 am

Post by marcistar »

do u think i should focus on tryimg to read meuh

i havent been trying to cuz always being wrong about her isnt very fromis vibes yknow? shes only really been a side thought to me so i havent been constantly updating about thoughts on her!!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1592 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by marcistar »

whats votes like rn
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1634 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:42 am

Post by marcistar »

with what
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1636 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:43 am

Post by marcistar »

what about dunn
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1694 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:18 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1693, Lukewarm wrote:The bit was twinning with Marci was never going to happen. When I was entertaining the idea it was as a reaction test to marci, which I quickly revealed.
*falls to the ground, crying*

why do you hate meeeee
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1696 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:44 am

Post by marcistar »

*sob* *sob* it hurts so much..
*sob*
this betrayal... *sob*
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1699 (isolation #92) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:57 am

Post by marcistar »

*sob* *sob* this *sob* is why enchants scum *sob*

enchants enjoying *sob* a pretty girls misery *sob**sob*
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1760 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:21 am

Post by marcistar »

what does dwlee act like as scum typically
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1769 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:39 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1762, Dwlee99 wrote:We've had games together
i dont remember u ever being scum tho
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1779 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:59 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1771, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1769, marcistar wrote:
In post 1762, Dwlee99 wrote:We've had games together
i dont remember u ever being scum tho
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89094
the one where i afked and didnt pay attention at all! lovely
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1780 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:03 am

Post by marcistar »

guys tbh just looking at dwlees iso in that game and remembering my memory of how he acts as town

i feel like he does more as scum than he has here
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1788 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:33 am

Post by marcistar »

FUCK ME
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1789 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:34 am

Post by marcistar »

I AM SO SORRY IM SUCH A BAD PERSON
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1800 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:15 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1799, Lukewarm wrote:@Marci, do you plan on giving us any more info or are you gonna make us play 20 questions with you
i was planning to later tonight after work :< do u have anything specific u want my opinions on rn (im on break now : DD) or?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1803 (isolation #100) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:17 am

Post by marcistar »

r u scum
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1806 (isolation #101) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:34 am

Post by marcistar »

im confused luke

do u wanna play questions game
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1809 (isolation #102) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:48 am

Post by marcistar »

maybe ill try looking at ur wagon later tonight and seeing if anyone smells yucky on it
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1834 (isolation #103) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:19 am

Post by marcistar »

okay someones GOT to be lying this is too many clears for a single night
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1972 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:10 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1885, Bell wrote:Also to be honest, I just realized that marci is a survivor playing survivor in a mafia game and we should probably just kill that even though from a meta perspective I shouldn’t.
wtf does this mean
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1988 (isolation #105) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:27 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1981, fireisredsir wrote:ok yea bell is right marci has just been floating for ages
i just feel so bad... im heartbroken at seeing datisi flip town..

i really wanna talk about my reads but i. not so confident anymore.. i dont wanna be wrong a clown myself again :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2078 (isolation #106) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by marcistar »

can i say something dumb
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2086 (isolation #107) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2082, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2078, marcistar wrote:can i say something dumb
You may as well
i think kovu could be scum

i rest my case :cool: :cool:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2088 (isolation #108) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2074, Fey wrote:Anyways,

Still voting Dwlee, if that wagon's not a thing then RIP. I don't actually know how to read Dunn.

If Meuh flares up I'll go there. Sure. Why not.
also yeah this feels weird idk y tho
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2090 (isolation #109) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2087, VP Baltar wrote:Nah, kovu is town. This kind of ridiculousness is pretty town indicative, imo.
idk i remember when i was scum with andate in like holiday dance party she got townread for some shit similar to this

i dont see why what shes done is town indicative? like og i saw it but the more i look at it the more its similar vibes yknow?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2205 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by marcistar »

hi guys im back from work!!! wassup??
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2206 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2203, VP Baltar wrote:marci, you should claim. you're at Enchant E-1 right now.
oh : (( whyd a wagon build on me so fast?

im just an odd night doc
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2208 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by marcistar »

i was on bell lol

the way my role dm was worded made me assume it works only on the actual kill target and not an invictus target
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2210 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by marcistar »

why should i view it as the most important thing ever? it doesnt work every single night so im SURE that we have other protectives to keep us company :good:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2212 (isolation #114) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by marcistar »

what can i do about it when i just always naturally get wagoned on every single game? im just null on ppl being sus of me at this point honestly
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2216 (isolation #115) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by marcistar »

fey, because earlier when i was looking at the votes on dwlees wagon her vote stuck out the most to me. it seemed pretty scummy and her other posts regarding dwlee do as well tbhs

cakez, 1) i dont fully believe all the "confirmed" ppl are telling the truth 2) i think alot of his content just mainly circles back to him susing a handful of people, i dont think hes trying to look at the full picture, theres alot of posts where hes just like "this is horrible/shitty/whatever he says" and i feel like thats just him trying to prevent progression of the game

gorilla, but only if luke is still so hell bent on them. i feel like we need to settle that feud between them or else luke will hella tunnel!! i also think it will help with sorting meuh because of their fight earlier this phase!!
i think alot of gorillas posts are just explainly explainly things, i think that would be pretty easy for scum to fake. :)
In post 2215, Lukewarm wrote:@marci, why did you choose to be on bell?
i thought maybe it would be better to incase bell was telling the truth
like, i feel like it couldve been likely for scum to want to try and kill him before he could actually clear himself, idk how dumb scumteam is but i remember a few games where me and meuh play where a shitton of clears happened and then the scumteam all got caught because they couldnt do shit about it. i thought maybe scumteam might try to prevent that sort of shit?

+

who else would i have targeted? i had no other options in mind LOL
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2219 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by marcistar »

whats a bodyguard do on this site specifically?
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3412 (isolation #117) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by marcistar »

goodjob fire that looked so tough!!

i thought u said u werent good... why did u lie to me :sob:

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3416 (isolation #118) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 3413, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Why did I get shot night 1?
im pretty sure it was a placeholder originally

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3418 (isolation #119) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by marcistar »

do u usually play in games vip

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3421 (isolation #120) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 3420, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3418, marcistar wrote:do u usually play in games vip
Sure! I usually only play one game at a time though since that's about all I can handle for my bandwidth. We should play again!
lets be game besties...

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3428 (isolation #121) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by marcistar »

meuh ily

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3435 (isolation #122) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 3432, Meuh wrote:Wait this means we just played 3 games together and you won 3/3
Queen
im slaying honestly :thot:

time to go on my winning streak..

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3459 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by marcistar »

NOO ICONIC

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3460 (isolation #124) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by marcistar »

its based off my iconic jowoe biden

i was trying to make this a bit more personalized to prism though,
an early preview of the process:
yes, if you take away all the sparkles and glam there is a pink cowgirl hat.
it represents the yeehaw prism put into the deadthread.

Spoiler: idk what the point of typing this is but..
the original vibes i wanted to go for were "aesthetic baddie cowgirl", when i got some research done there was alot of pink, sparkles, and angel stuff.. which is why ultimately i drew wings on the profile pic and kept the white around muwusk. (originally i was going for a drop shadow effect but this just SUITED it better)

at one point i even colored over muwusks suit in a skin tone i colorstole from the image, but i figured it looked too weird sooo... the sundress i added on wasn't executed the best because of this, and i kept trying to make it better but it never vibed quite right...
i believed i even tried a wig! it was much funnier without though : (

another element i added based on my research, the background. its a collage i found online. i added it because one of the baddie cowgirls in my research was posing in her room and had a collage on her wall.

i was deadass gonna edit it to lukes suggestions more but i was at work :kekw:

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3461 (isolation #125) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 3456, Prism wrote:Hilda will be back after this 72 HOUR DISGRACE
nooo pls muwusk for life :oops:

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3462 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 3453, Prism wrote:Also, as the winner of the "Guess the length of the Kovu/fireisredsir PT!" minigame, Lukewarm with the help of marcistar has given me a wonderful new icon for the next 72 hours.

For posterity:

Horrible. I love it!
i hope u actually love it tho..

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3464 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:39 pm