Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3731 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3693, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3688, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 3683, Radical Rat wrote: I don't really have the attention span to be digging through and organizing ISOs in a game this length, so I'll just be summarizing for the cases, but if you have doubts, I encourage you to look through them yourself.
p
Eiralox: Suspicious since D1. Didn't like him floating the idea of a no-lim, has been consistently pushing Town for what I see as disingenuous reasoning, especially egregious with StD, has been trying to eliminate Elements ever since they claimed, treating it as a confirmed fact with the only evidence being the possibility of deception rather than any actual inconsistencies, and a hard chainsaw on me after I caught Malakittens lying. Also hard defended Enchant, who I will admit also thought was Town, but on top of everything else, not a great look. Refusal to engage today, and voting immediately, isn't helping my opinion.

Malakittens: I covered this better yesterday, but. A standard alignment Miller is implausible given the lack of any alignment investigatives in the game. If she's a Miller variant that interacts with the investigatives we DO have, Elements' result is impossible, as she should have been treated as Vanilla. She claims her role PM does not expand on what "Miller" means, which contradicts both basic accessibility design, and all of the flipped role PMs so far. And even allowing for the possibility of her having a role PM that doesn't explain anything, she presented it as though she did have information she thought scum shouldn't know, then later claimed no information existed at all: a clear contradiction.

Elements: Known to be a visiting role, and the claim of Vanilla Parity Cop isn't possible to prove 100%. Claims could have been partially based on Enchant's actual results combined with in-thread claims, but there were no inconsistencies until Mala/Gimli. Survived longer than expected of a claimed PR, and without being blocked until today. If the last surviving scum is the Roleblocker, she is overwhelmingly likely to be it.

KJ: Has been a driving force behind every mislim in the game, weird fixation on the "double soft inno" thing, 180 read flip on me to chainsaw for Malakittens, extremely thick ATE, reckless ELo voting, and while a lot of that is a personality thing... PoE gets real thin here and you make the most sense to be aligned with Eira/Mala.
Yes because we are in fact double soft inno’d and I am absolutely telling the truth about that. We have a theory that scum pretty doesn’t target you if you’re 100% right or wrong. Our theory is you’re probably wrong on Elements but right only part of your solve is right because if you’re totally offbase, why would scum bother with you but if you’re totally right, scum wouldn’t likely want to confirm, so I think you may possibly be partially right. Joker of course still has some paranoia that you could still be scum and no nk but I don’t think so. What part? We’re still trying to figure that out. But you really need to explain to me why Mala vigbusses Enchant because that’s kind of a biggie.

~Harley
My problem with the "double soft inno" thing is that neither being vanilla nor not committing a kill one night make you inno. They do decrease the raw statistical likelihood of you being scum, and I'm fine with that being brought up to defend yourself, but when every single time anyone says anything about you you feel the need to remind everyone you have a "double soft inno," it just comes off as annoying and LAMISTy. Frankly, it reminds me a lot of your behavior around MMR's guilty on you in Cosmos.

As I covered yesterday, the best way to make any of this make sense is if Mala's a traitor and did not know Enchant was scum. It explains the miller claim, and the kill, and traitor is a natural thing to slot into Enchant's redacted information. It is also possible that it was just a galaxy brain play, and if it was... well, it's working.
First off, someone tell me please wtf happened here because apparently I am now flying solo.

@RR Titus said we didn’t go anywhere and Elements said we’re vanilla. I honestly don’t know how you expect me to take anything you say about mech seriously if that’s still going over your head?

UNVOTE:

Idk if Joker’s still voting Flea but I still think Elements makes the most sense as scum rb, especially since K find it extremely suss that RR got the black spot.

So @RR once again, in what world does scum!Mala busvig Enchant here because that makes absolutely no freaking sense to me.

I don’t have any idea who else is scum other than probably Elements rn but it would be extremely nice if they were so that I would then become living IC.

@Eira, I have absolutely no freaking clue what you’re doing. We’re fucking vt and we have never visited anyone, so I have no clue why you’re mentioning HPE who unless this game is bastard can’t even respond. Joker is strongly convinced you’re town but I don’t know wtf to make of these batshit nuts recent posts.

@Flea still have no freaking clue as to wtf happened but you know I always <3 you.

~Harley.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3733 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3708, Flea The Magician wrote: Genuinely sat here in fucking tears shaking now. Thanks for that.

Anyone else has anything they want answering, ill be back in a couple of hours. I now outright refuse to interact with KJ. I'll do another catchup from yesterday as what ive skimmed was already dangerously close to an oh fuck moment but with that final shove my memory wont hold it.
I’m so sorry about that Flea, I don’t know what he was thinking. @Bella please explain the boatswain thing to me again. I just woke up to utter chaos, have a friend coming over any minute now.

*{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}*

Has everyone claimed yet?

If everyone’s claims don’t add up to scum rb, it’s most likely Elements. RR getting blackspot, I think is really fishy - nothing do with RR of course but why THEM?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3745 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3742, Radical Rat wrote: Nancy, I do understand the nature of the results on you. Titus tracking you nowhere is a VERY soft inno, sure. You being vanilla has zero bearing on alignment though. It would only matter if you had claimed something else.

But even accepting your track as a SINGLE soft inno, the way you're essentially using it as a bludgeon any time anyone brings up suspicion... That's what I take issue with.
@Flea, it was fun, thanks. <3
@RR, in what world is truth a “bludgeon”?

Titus said we didn’t visit ANYONE, we ARE vt., Elements said we were vanilla.

This results in a

DOUBLE SOFT INNO!

If you are somehow not accurately processing this, that’s on you, not me.

@Bella, it’s such a relief that someone in this game actually understands my meta.

So @RR did you ever answer my Mala question yet or not?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3748 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3746, Radical Rat wrote: Just ISO me backwards for Mala. I'm tired of repeating myself over and over and over and over when the reality is you probably are just scum. You're still free to ask for clarification if something confuses you, but this question is one I've been repeatedly answering since the very first post I brought up this theory. The answer's there if you care to look.

And then we're just not getting anywhere with the inno thing, and frankly at this point it probably doesn't matter. If it's Elements, that'll be obvious and it won't be an issue. If it's you, this whole discussion is pointless. If it's neither, then we need to be looking elsewhere anyway.
The reality to anyone not ludicrously confibiased is very obviously town. You aren’t winning this argument since I’m right and you aren’t.

Few things irritate me more than someone with 0 clue what they’re talking about is going to try to convince me that my role pm is any other than EXACTLY what I’m saying it is.

How many posts do you want to throw away with this pointless exchange before you actually buy a clue?

I’m dyslexic, have ADHD and otherwise multi neurodivergent, so if you’re sincerely trying to solve this game, I’d very much appreciate you being a helpful sport here and breaking down your thoughts on Mala in a single posts because none of this is even SLIGHTLY remotely helpful to me.

And yes, if you are going to persist in being unhelpful in your interactions with me, don’t expect anything less from me then.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3752 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3749, Radical Rat wrote: I'll go find the quotes for you then. I'm neurodivergent in many ways too, I understand it's easy to lose track, but it's still frustrating to repeat myself incessantly. And I wish I could be more patient, but I simply have no way to tell whether you genuinely do just need another explanation, or if you're scum pretending not to understand.
Dyslexia is a visual processor disorder. I also have the auditory version as well. This is my day to day reality. Yes I’m town but it’s a kind of yuck for you to suggest I’m being insincere with this. But I probably don’t bother as scum because I really wouldn’t have much reason to even care, would I?

That said, I go bore everyone about my mangled brainwaves in an eeg test I took but hopefully that won’t be necessary.

Nothing personal but it seems almost every damn day on this site, I feel forced to defend myself for being neurodivergent and maybe I’m just seriously fucking tired of doing that.

Why do you assume - irrespective of alignment - that I’d be somehow trolling you with this. I don’t even know if you realize how insulting that comes across to me?

I’m sure that’s not your intention though but it’s still somewhat triggering for me.

Dyslexia, dysgraphia and multiple other learning disabilities are maybe not what you even have. Every single ND person is different.

Sorry if this seems like a bit of an over reaction but it’s just extremely frustrating to me, no offence to you intended.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3753 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3751, Radical Rat wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 3693, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3688, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 3683, Radical Rat wrote: I don't really have the attention span to be digging through and organizing ISOs in a game this length, so I'll just be summarizing for the cases, but if you have doubts, I encourage you to look through them yourself.

Eiralox: Suspicious since D1. Didn't like him floating the idea of a no-lim, has been consistently pushing Town for what I see as disingenuous reasoning, especially egregious with StD, has been trying to eliminate Elements ever since they claimed, treating it as a confirmed fact with the only evidence being the possibility of deception rather than any actual inconsistencies, and a hard chainsaw on me after I caught Malakittens lying. Also hard defended Enchant, who I will admit also thought was Town, but on top of everything else, not a great look. Refusal to engage today, and voting immediately, isn't helping my opinion.

Malakittens: I covered this better yesterday, but. A standard alignment Miller is implausible given the lack of any alignment investigatives in the game. If she's a Miller variant that interacts with the investigatives we DO have, Elements' result is impossible, as she should have been treated as Vanilla. She claims her role PM does not expand on what "Miller" means, which contradicts both basic accessibility design, and all of the flipped role PMs so far. And even allowing for the possibility of her having a role PM that doesn't explain anything, she presented it as though she did have information she thought scum shouldn't know, then later claimed no information existed at all: a clear contradiction.

Elements: Known to be a visiting role, and the claim of Vanilla Parity Cop isn't possible to prove 100%. Claims could have been partially based on Enchant's actual results combined with in-thread claims, but there were no inconsistencies until Mala/Gimli. Survived longer than expected of a claimed PR, and without being blocked until today. If the last surviving scum is the Roleblocker, she is overwhelmingly likely to be it.

KJ: Has been a driving force behind every mislim in the game, weird fixation on the "double soft inno" thing, 180 read flip on me to chainsaw for Malakittens, extremely thick ATE, reckless ELo voting, and while a lot of that is a personality thing... PoE gets real thin here and you make the most sense to be aligned with Eira/Mala.
Yes because we are in fact double soft inno’d and I am absolutely telling the truth about that. We have a theory that scum pretty doesn’t target you if you’re 100% right or wrong. Our theory is you’re probably wrong on Elements but right only part of your solve is right because if you’re totally offbase, why would scum bother with you but if you’re totally right, scum wouldn’t likely want to confirm, so I think you may possibly be partially right. Joker of course still has some paranoia that you could still be scum and no nk but I don’t think so. What part? We’re still trying to figure that out. But you really need to explain to me why Mala vigbusses Enchant because that’s kind of a biggie.

~Harley
My problem with the "double soft inno" thing is that neither being vanilla nor not committing a kill one night make you inno. They do decrease the raw statistical likelihood of you being scum, and I'm fine with that being brought up to defend yourself, but when every single time anyone says anything about you you feel the need to remind everyone you have a "double soft inno," it just comes off as annoying and LAMISTy. Frankly, it reminds me a lot of your behavior around MMR's guilty on you in Cosmos.

As I covered yesterday, the best way to make any of this make sense is if Mala's a traitor and did not know Enchant was scum. It explains the miller claim, and the kill, and traitor is a natural thing to slot into Enchant's redacted information. It is also possible that it was just a galaxy brain play, and if it was... well, it's working.

In post 3490, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3446, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3361, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3303, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3158, Malakittens wrote: The less amount of information that scum has the better. Can we just move on?

Unless you are telling me that I’m scum and enchant bussed me by fishing for my role.
In post 3181, Malakittens wrote:
In post 3178, Radical Rat wrote: So, to be 100% clear, all it says is that "you are a miller" with no elaboration on what that means?
Yes
I'll let the asshole thing slide since it was apparently influenced by outside forces, and I think that's mostly reasonable.

But these two posts should not exist in the same universe, EVEN IF we allow the possibility of a Role PM that doesn't explain the role.

The first one implies that information exists, otherwise there'd be nothing to hide from scum, and no reason to ask to move on instead. The answer would be "I already claimed everything" or something along those lines. The latter one claims that there was no such information.

And this isn't an instance of hiding a lack of power as bait either, because "I don't know" is completely neutral and doesn't influence what scum can or can't do with the role.

If she'd said she was only claiming miller to avoid the kill, and said so once the results discrepancy happened, I'd even buy that. But she didn't, and it's too late now that she's reaffirmed the claim multiple times.
Right here. This is the active lying. Explain how it isn't.
In post 3422, Radical Rat wrote: It is 100% possible that Elements lied.

What it isn't is confirmed. The only result that doesn't add up is today's, and that's better explained by Malakittens lying, because, again...

1. Miller doesn't make sense in this setup
2. If there is a Miller, it has to interact with non-alignment roles since there are no alignment roles
3. No way in hell Malakittens has a Role PM that doesn't explain her role
4. Even if she does have a Role PM that doesn't explain her role, she lied about it in-thread
Here's the crux of my point today.

Not pictured is that Malakittens has claimed responsibility for shooting Enchant, and my specific accusation is Traitor.

-46 posts remaining-
In post 3479, Radical Rat wrote: Well, I know I'm not a traitor, so that team being a possibility doesn't particularly bother me because that's where I'm pointing if Malakittens somehow flips green anyway, and if that is the team, scum probably is just a normal team of four.

But if I'm right then while Gimli/Elements is still possible, the evidence is tenuous at best, and Eiralox is pretty heavily implicated, which makes Elements make less sense.

I understand the fear of me being traitor, but I just can't reconcile Malakittens here, and don't understand how anyone else is able to. Just... Please. Don't let caught scum get away. We've been eliminating Town all game, and while I won't pretend I didn't contribute to HPE and especially Gamma.... This is different. We have hard evidence, and it leads here. Please don't ignore it for a maybe.
In post 3443, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3441, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 3439, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3430, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 3425, Radical Rat wrote: Yeah, 'course it makes sense. It's all very possible. But it is, at this point, nothing more than speculation.

What I'm missing is the evidence other than "I said so"
viewtopic.php?t=90193&user_select%5B%5D=36844

Why your Mala argument is bad.

~H
Cool. Thing there though is that Flavia didn't pretend to have information she didn't, and also checked and got clarification. Also her role PM did actually describe the role. Slightly ambiguously worded, but it did at least make an attempt to say what the role did, not just drop a name with no elaboration.

Malakittens claimed there was information worth hiding from Mafia, then said there wasn't any actually, and that's independent of whether there actually is or isn't or should be or shouldn't be. She lied about it, regardless of what's actually in the PM.
Your argument totally hinges on whether or not traitors exist, so it’s tinfoily at best. I’m not voting the first player to kill actual scum here. Traitors don’t usually gaf about getting towncred. It’s tantamount to gamethrowing for a traitor - if they do even exist in this game - to try to shoot groupscum for towncred because traitors just don’t normally do that unless god only knows what mind bending drugs an actual traitor would have to be on to do that. Just why?

~H
She wasn't trying to shoot groupscum in my theory; she wouldn't have known Enchant was scum. I said it was possible she just didn't care if she missed, but that is only a possibility, and I never once said I thought it was outright intentional.

You're right that it hinges on a traitor existing. But Malakittens has been caught lying, and her lying solves the problem with Elements' result. There's a reason I was hesitant when I first thought of the idea, but it really does just make sense once you accept the possibility.
In post 3398, Radical Rat wrote: In any case, Mala, as traitor, very likely does not know her teammates. So missing is always a possibility. And if she coasts to victory off of it, it won't even have been a miss.
In post 3387, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3384, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 3378, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3377, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3373, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3370, Eiralox wrote: Nah. I already answered your 'evidence.'

Mala NEVER EVER kills Enchant as a traitor. End of story, stop wasting our time.
Enchant kill is completely irrelevant if she doesn't know the main scumteam.
Stop being dense. Town! Enchant is limbait and you know it.
Sometimes he can be, yes. With this playerlist, and with the strongest voices townreading him? Nah.
Who tf other than Eira was tr Enchant? I had a nullread on him. Town!Enchant in most games is like Eira said, very easy miselimbait and unless you’re going to some how argue SvS with Elements, she wouldn’t know their results. Basically I think Elements’ results on both Gimli and Mala add up with her one shot vig role and Gimli probably a goon. In what game ever has a traitor even had a killing role.

Oh and I just realized why Mala can’t possibly be traitor: If Mala was in fact a traitor, why in the actual fuck would she ever claim miller because don’t traitors show up as town to ACs in general?

~H
Infernal Affairs had a traitor vig.

But also no, traitors do not automatically appear Town, though they sometimes can, and just in case the Mafia team doesn't know her identity (can go either way, not sure here how much she knows or how much information was on the main Mafia's side), Miller is a role that almost never gets investigated and almost never gets shot. It's a perfect cover for a Traitor.
In post 3383, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3379, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 3372, Radical Rat wrote: Yes, my argument is exactly that she's traitor.

I have said this multiple times.

It's the only world where this makes sense.
The obvious problem is WE DON’T KNOW That TRAITORS EVEN EXIST In THIS SETUP, so not voting anyone based on a half-baked theory with no supporting evidence to back that up and why would traitor!Mala shoot Enchant of all people? Why Enchant? Triator would logically want to shoot obvtown or in our case, someone who’s death will make them look good upon flip, which would be us but not a slot no one maybe other than Eira was tr.

~H
And yet Joker's been floating Traitor ideas since D1, before we actually had compelling evidence to suggest it.

Also, while I concede the situation is different here due to the apparent lack of consent, you have shown that Malakittens is willing to shoot teammates for towncred. Maybe she wasn't sure and just didn't care either way. If she hits scum, it's towncred, if she doesn't she can either not claim or just go "Enchant's hard to read" and no one would question it.

But what is blatantly apparent is that she LIED. Unless there's a damn good explanation for that, then I value that more than the kill. Especially with the backing of Elements' result.
In post 3380, Radical Rat wrote: Like, I wouldn't have let an Enchant lim go through. At least not quietly.

I was wrong, obviously, but he was never really in any danger. A couple people floated him as scum, but nothing really materialized. Gimli's been hard pushing him for a while, do you think that was bussing? Do you think Malakittens would have thought it was bussing before shooting?
In post 3373, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3370, Eiralox wrote: Nah. I already answered your 'evidence.'

Mala NEVER EVER kills Enchant as a traitor. End of story, stop wasting our time.
Enchant kill is completely irrelevant if she doesn't know the main scumteam.
In post 3372, Radical Rat wrote: Yes, my argument is exactly that she's traitor.

I have said this multiple times.

It's the only world where this makes sense.
In post 3258, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3255, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 3246, Radical Rat wrote: ...

This is definitely a bit tinfoily but...

What if Mala's the traitor?

Miller is a pretty solid claim for a traitor to make, and if she's a traitor who doesn't know the main scumteam, Enchant could have just been an accident.

It helps with the PR balance issue, and explains Elements' result... The informed bit could be the existence of a traitor... It all lines up.

Idk, someone tell me I'm crazy here
Why on earth would hypothetical Mala traitor shoot Enchant like ever? Mala’s locktown, no wonder this game’s such a mess.
Because she wouldn't have known Enchant was scum. Maybe she thought Gimli was scum and so thought the kill was safe, and saw that a mislim wasn't happening.
Okay so really nothing new then? I was hoping you had some more thoughts on this but here’s the thing, how do you ignore that she vigged a scum in afawk, a singleball type setup. I just don’t understand why scum!Mala would do that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3795 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3775, Eiralox wrote: Bellaphant, I am both busy with a contract and utterly tired of repeating myself. I told Radical Rat I don't see my headspace improving and so far it hasn't. But... *sigh* Looks like I do have to explain why Nancy Drew is a mutineer with Elements? Whenever, whenever, but seeing things being all turgid and seeing folk still somehow seem uncertain means there's a chance that today's gonna be like every other day and makes me a little more inclined to.... think about trying beyond stating the obvious and merely sticking with what is a guaranteed mutineer flip.

Nancy scum is an easy and absolute fit at this point, Joker's behavior before things got heated and blew up as well as Radical Rat indeed seeming crew, which I didn't believe at all when they claimed the Black Spot, has confirmed this to me.

HighPrincessErynis saw Killing Joke and right now that's enough for me, regarding Killing Joke/Nancy Drew, but as said and slightly done above, I might mellow out whenever and explain in excruciating detail. Well... if I have time. Having seen how things have gone so far though, I might really not and just remain as I've been.
---------

Flea the Magician, if faer crew, a vote on me dooms this ship. That's all I really have to say.

----------------

MalaKittens, to parrot Radical Rat, please state the name of your role?
Now you’re starting to make me doubt you here. You know damned well, we weren’t hardpushing that slot.

FOS on you for this push.

There’s absolutely no freaking way anyone in their right mind could possibly think me and Elements are ever possibly aligned here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3806 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3804, Eiralox wrote: *worst mistake scum have made all game
I wouldn’t know. :roll:

Joker probably thought you were going over if he didn’t hammer would be my guess because you and Gimli were both at E-1.

I’m not scum and if you aren’t and Elements is, make a much better case and stop throwing out dead players as if it has some relevance when it doesn’t.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3810 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3796, Eiralox wrote: My first thought was could be pirate admiral, but as stated, not trusting this.

Regarding all the other things you said, my vote doesn't change.

Elements, then Nancy.

Both are scum.

Mala could be the third.

Could not.

I'm not gambling with the fate of this crew.

My vote doesn't change.

Only if Elements flips as a roleblocker, which I highly doubt, will I be willing to reconsider on Nancy.
Why are you doubting this? The main reason I’d vote Elements is because I think he’s rb. So now you’re saying you don’t believe this. Why not?

@Elements why did you not give any results today yet?

@Eira who do you think is rb and if you say me, I will instavote you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3811 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3810, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3796, Eiralox wrote: My first thought was could be pirate admiral, but as stated, not trusting this.

Regarding all the other things you said, my vote doesn't change.

Elements, then Nancy.

Both are scum.

Mala could be the third.

Could not.

I'm not gambling with the fate of this crew.

My vote doesn't change.

Only if Elements flips as a roleblocker, which I highly doubt, will I be willing to reconsider on Nancy.
Why are you doubting this? The main reason I’d vote Elements is because I think THEY’RE rb. So now you’re saying you don’t believe this. Why not?

@Elements why did you not give any results today yet?

@Eira who do you think is rb and if you say me, I will instavote you.
Sorry Elements. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3813 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3812, Eiralox wrote: I've wasted my breath enough.

HighPrincessErynis: You saw them!
And I wouldn’t even care but because this might possibly be elo, if Elements is actually town, then we could lose.

So A) completely unbelievable scenario: Titus saw Elements visit us: They’re either what they say they are or rb. Them visiting us makes 0 sense otherwise.

B) Unless you’re somehow attempting to soft medium or something, it sounds absolutely a gazillion percents nutso that you continue to bring up HPE for any reason. If you really want to shitpush me, it would make way more sense for you to bring up STD because we actually do bear a lot of responsibility for that mislim but definitely not HPE, so that’s hella weird.

C) I have no idea what you’re even doing here because I was all set to vote Elements berore you made all of these recent posts.

But again, if Elements is telling the truth about their role, then why would I vote them? I was going to vote them if they’re rb because that would obviously explain a scum motive for them to visit us but now you’re suddenly saying you doubt they’re rb so why the hell would I vote for them if their claim is legit?

And what I really hate the most about this is you arbitrarily threw Mala in there for pretty much no reason whatsoever.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3817 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1192, Titus wrote: I am concerned because Elements expressed he was poisoned. I know we both visited KJ.

KJ visited no one.

I visit someone and determine who they visited and who visited them.

Elements should claim what he did.
Re-posting this. Eira your solve makes no freaking sense.
In post 3815, Eiralox wrote: In fact, I'm starting to think you've just confirmed things to me pretty absolutely.

I am beginnng to like the idea of being made to walk the plank today, so much so that I might just stop talking at all: At least I'll be dying laughing.
Elements is either telling the truth about their role or are rb, which is it? I want to vote rb out and I want to know why you think it can’t be Elements.

You continue to throw bs shade is not helping anyone and if you’re town here, you need to stop that asap.

@RR, I’m less salty now but I just can’t repond to you because it’s still extremely triggering for me.

Am I crazy but does anyone think it’s possible that Elements and Eira could possibly be doing scum theatre here?

I don’t want to vote Mala or Bella and I believe RR. But no idea who even makes sense as possible buddies anymore.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3823 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3820, Radical Rat wrote: For now, last thing I want to do is a sort of informal vote.

I think basically everyone agrees that, for today, it has to be between Eiralox, Malakittens, or Elements.

Can I get everyone to state their preference from that group?

Mine is Malakittens, because of all my aforementioned issues, and my new paranoia of her being a third party mucking up everything else.
Elements, Eiralox, Mala.

Mala shot scum and this sounds like her town meta to me. I don’t know wtf Eira’s doing as either alignment. Is it possible he’s seriously this bad as town to think an Elements/me solve makes evenan iota of sense here?

@Eira, why tf can’t Elements be rb here? I’m still waiting on you to answer this.

Also why in the actual fuck does Joker hammer to try to save you if we’re scum? Can’t wait for this fascinating response.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3827 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3825, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3823, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Also why in the actual fuck does Joker hammer to try to save you if we’re scum? Can’t wait for this fascinating response.
Joker knew I wouldn't trust Radical Rat, and I didnt, knew I would keep Mala under locktown, which I did and knew I wouldn't trust Flea, which I didn't. Joker hoped Radical Rat would trust Mala: Either Flea or Eira would have been the lim today, a sad loyal sailor going down and a sad loyal sailor in thrall to the mutineers.

Even the best laid plans though... Joker got too arrogant, loose, and solved this game for me.

I didn't want to explain this to you or anyone this early, kinda hoped that Rat would realize it on their own, but with me being now 100% sure and willing to die with a smile, a grin, a laugh, I don't see the point anymore.

Now, kindly get off our ship.
@Eira I swear if you’re doing this as town I will [figuratively] swat you post game.
In post 1230, Enchant wrote: It also will be hilarious if they are Ship Doctor who actually believed you are tpr.

... It will be hilarious for me. Not for you.
Enchant tmiing us maybe?

Would Enchant actually make this post about a buddy?

@Eira, answer the question already.
Why can’t Elements be roleblocker?

If this is elo, I’m losing fucking patience with this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3830 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3829, Eiralox wrote: Eira, a right jolly sailor, has stated that if Elements is indeed a roleblocker they'll give you a chance, Nancy.

Ifs and buts don't build boats or save crews though.

Votes do.
I don’t know what Elements is but it’s batshit nutso for you to have me as a buddy with Elements. Why in the actual fuck would Elements have visited us if we’re both SvS whatever tf Elements is?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3834 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3611, Elements wrote: So reading back through Flea yesterday, I can see most of Flea/Eira interaction as possibly being theatre. Although they would both have to have planned it out very well for that to be the case.
Except this post
In post 3572, Flea The Magician wrote: You know something Eiralox, I just wrote out a big ass post in anger at you.

Instead I'm going to boil it down to this.

I am an emotional being. More so than what is apparently normal.
The state of your headspace is for you and you alone. Do not blame others for that.
I get I can be firey at times. This constant calling out of me as some salty angry person is getting beyond a joke.
I have the aggression of a rabbit, sometimes admittedly the Rabbit of Caerbannog but ya know.

There was a potential fox news joke as well. Because giggles.
I can't see this coming from scum!Flea to scum!Eira.

So mabey I was thinking too much into it and it is just Eira, Mala, KJ.
Either way I want Eira or Mala today
Maybe I’m wrong? Joker kept insisting to me that he thought Eira had to be town due to meta but this does sound like you’re actually trying to solve.

@Eira, why were you insisting Enchant was crew? I thought his play was thoroughly nia but you insisted he was crew, why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3835 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3824, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3817, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Elements is either telling the truth about their role or are rb, which is it? I want to vote rb out and I want to know why you think it can’t be Elements.

UGH my initial very fun post got ate up lemme try again.

Let me share my joy!

This tingle in my belly, this utter enlightenment at sea:
Enchant only ever had two results. One on ActionDan. And one on Flea the Magician.

Now the times comes, ye salty dogs, to avenge our captain! To mourn for mate and lookout and loyal sailors alike!

Hoist the jolly roger!

Break out the rum!

And get these three mutineers off our ship!
Can you quote these posts for me because I couldn’t find them? The bolded, if that isn’t clear.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3839 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3836, Radical Rat wrote: There won't be any quotes for those, because obviously Enchant never claimed his results, being scum and all.

What I believe Eiralox is saying is that those are the only two results Elements gave that weren't on people who'd already claimed.
Okay that would make sense then I guess.

@Elements why do you think scum rb didn’t target you before now? It’s kind of suss that RR gets bs and you only get rb’d now?

But I suppose it’s possible? \_0_/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3842 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 3840, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3836, Radical Rat wrote: There won't be any quotes for those, because obviously Enchant never claimed his results, being scum and all.

What I believe Eiralox is saying is that those are the only two results Elements gave that weren't on people who'd already claimed.
I wanted to keep a lot of what i felt, of what I was saying, under the lid. Partly: My main fear is, once I reveal these things, that you specifically won't believe me.

Meaning I'll die my jolly death! So maybe that's a good thing? No? Yes... I'll decide.

But, I'm real serious here, if you want to understand what was gonna go down today just study Joker. See how Killing Joke trusted you had the Black Spot, the first one to do so, the one to unvote when you urged(why trust you at all, if they don't know you don't have the Black Spot?), and then... and then.... after Eira doubts that Radical Rat has the Black Spot(which I truly did) we see Joker's reversal(through Harley's mouth .... Harley has successfully or unsuccessfully manipulated me at various lengths with 'Joker says')

Yes!

Now suddenly Joker thinks: Radical Rat might be playing us, lying. Why? Because Eiralox trusting Radical Rat was the worst thing that could have happened for the mutineers today!

Then:

It's your Eiralox/MalaKittens/Elements/Killing Joke post, and the hella long gap in activity between that, that made me decide: Yup, I'm sure on Elements, and what I've sorta felt since viewing thread: Yup.

Elements and Killing Joke.

The rest is just fortuitous, I would never have believed you on Mala but.... Admiral claim>? Both Elements and Nancy suddenly being so weird bout Mala?

-----------------------------------

I'm inclined to lounge about, relax. Might not even case further? Why introduce such labor, such drudgery, into what is a pleasant day at sea? Well.....

Later.

If you’re town here, you’re not helping because
I kNOW you’re wrong on us, so tell me who Elements’. buddies are?

You still haven’t explained to me why Elements can’t be rb.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3860 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3844, Eiralox wrote: Also, I'm a fucking loyal sailor. Asking me for something I can't provide just ain't gonna work.

So: Vote Elements and let's find out, let's see! Roleblocker, not roleblocker? Know what me gold's one, but also know, Nancy, that voting Elements is the last thing you want to do.

Now............... That wasn't so happy was it?

A bit of a downer?

Means I'm done here.
The last thing
I WANT
is for this to be actual elo and I fucking vote wrong. so seriously knock it off. You constantly shading me is just exaerarting me and not helpng me to figure out who’s actually telling the truth here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3862 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3846, Radical Rat wrote: Okay Eira, I'll bite. But I won't vote for Elements today. I don't see a world in which Scum!Elements visits Scum!KJ. It would have to be some kind of weird augmentative role. Either a doctor, or something more exotic. It's hypothetically possible... but not very plausible.

Malakittens is present in both of our solves, and flipping her is likely to be very informative. Why will you not vote there while we figure out Elements when the PoE narrows?
But why would scum!Mala shoot Enchant? I don’t understand how you can just ignore that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3865 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3863, Eiralox wrote: Nah Nancy. Both you and Joker had your chance manipulating me.

Engage with someone else.

I'm over it.

I know who I need.
NO! You are going to engage with me until I goddamned figure out who’s fucking lying here and not a moment sooner and if you’re town here, you’re doing the opposite of helping me with that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3868 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3867, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3865, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3863, Eiralox wrote: Nah Nancy. Both you and Joker had your chance manipulating me.

Engage with someone else.

I'm over it.

I know who I need.
NO! You are going to engage with me until I goddamned figure out who’s fucking lying here and not a moment sooner and if you’re town here, you’re doing the opposite of helping me with that.
You don't seem to have gotten the message. Vote Elements, show me they're a roleblocker as you keep.... hoping? What even? What did Joker even do, end Day One?

No. You vote Elements, I interact. You don't, I don't.

You're not in my crew core. I owe you nothing.

I'll save my breath.
You’re the one not getting it. I don’t gaf who’s towncore I’m in. I don’t want to vote wrong and if you’re town here, you have an obligation to town to help me with this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3964 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3961, Bellaphant wrote: Yeah, people have been around enough that it almost has to be one of Nancy or Elly. Or both, but I am p sure it's just Elly and then we'll have more info
If town wants a guaranteed loss. My assessment from reading: if town, Eira’s phd in expert moonlogic is mind blowing.

I know we had some not great reads but if you all ignore Titus’ result on me plus the double soft inno, you guys deserve to lose.

I still don’t know who to vote for but still leaning Elements.

If Eira’s town, I want to shake him with Ydrasse’s snowglobe. How seriously is anyone so beyond daft that they think scum visits each other? My brain hurts.

I’m thinking that scum!Mala wouldn’t black spot RR here. I think Mala’s town for other reasons but idk, think scum!Mala would have to. be nuts to bs RR. If kills weren’t delayed, that would make a lot more sense.

I don’t know who’s scum but I found Elements saying Dan was vt and us goon as a result when she claimed vanilla parity cop didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3965 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3961, Bellaphant wrote: Yeah, people have been around enough that it almost has to be one of Nancy or Elly. Or both, but I am p sure it's just Elly and then we'll have more info
That’s mech impossible. I am 100% lockclear if Elements flips scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3969 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3966, Eiralox wrote: Bellaphant if you squint real close Nancy scum is obvious.

If you need extra motivation, look at what Joker did.

"Scum never visits scum"

So.. yeah I mean? Joker ended things for the mutineers. Now, with Elements very much looking to be the flip, Nancy and Mala have started positioning.

Flea, Bella, all I ask is that you judge Killing Joke by intent. How they feel. And today, how they.... repeat themselves? Elements is fond of using that one on me.

So.

Radical Rat, if crew band together today I'll be happy. All I want at this point. It means less drama and shouting and whatever down the road. Cos I'm real tired to be honest. Just want peace on this ship at this point.

Adieu!
:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3971 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3968, Eiralox wrote: Titus caught 2/3 of the scumteam on night 1, our only investigative, and we're still here.

Mala saved us by offing Enchant in fact.

Without Enchant dead few people would really have seriously considered Elements way I see it.
And they soft inno’d me and then we truthfully claimed and then Elements said we were vanilla and you’re actually contradicting yourself based on what you said about Enchants’ results as that us and Gimli had already claimed.

This moonlogic nonsense you keep spewing is making it hard for me to figure out which of you two is more likely to be scum here.

I have repeatedly begged you if you’re town to stop playing like you’re logic adverse, so I can correctly sort you but you continue to cloud my brain with noise rather than helping convince me on Elements and it’s seriously annoying.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3972 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3970, Eiralox wrote: Well I mean I lolled a bit at that. Thanks for bringing my mood up a bit at least Nancy : )

Mean it
Once again and in detail, give me your case on Elements. Elements, same question wrt to Eira. Go!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3975 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3973, Eiralox wrote: Brainticket

Pink flowers

We exist!

I exist!

Me!

Penny!
If you’re town and we lose. I’m fully blaming you for that, deal? :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3977 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3976, Eiralox wrote: I don't believe I speak to mutineers anymore.
Extremely glad you said that and if you’re not one, then answer my questions.
In post 3972, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3970, Eiralox wrote: Well I mean I lolled a bit at that. Thanks for bringing my mood up a bit at least Nancy : )

Mean it
Once again and in detail, give me your case on Elements. Elements, same question wrt to Eira. Go!
In post 3975, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3973, Eiralox wrote: Brainticket

Pink flowers

We exist!

I exist!

Me!

Penny!
If you’re town and we lose. I’m fully blaming you for that, deal? :roll:
In post 3976, Eiralox wrote: I don't believe I speak to mutineers anymore.
Extremely glad you said that and if you’re not one, then answer my questions.
In post 3972, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Mean it

This one too please. tyvmia

~Double soft inno’d obtown ND39
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3980 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3979, Eiralox wrote: Radical Rat, Bella, Flea, ya'll saw that I softed on like... page 2? 5? Whatever? Not Day 2. Ah well. Maybe I'm just moonlogic after all and imagining that too.
You are being unnecessarily rude to me and I’m not going to continue to tolerate it.

I want the damn quote. If you’re going to be antitown and delay answering my questions until one of the players you mentioned ask it, you are being extremely disrespectful and that isn’t okay, not by a fucking longshot.

I don’t gaf about your terrible read on me, that is not an excuse for either your rudeness or possible unwitting game throwing if you’re town here.

I derserve for you to treat me with respect. I will not say this again. :mad:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3983 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3982, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3981, Bellaphant wrote: Softed what? I'm so confused
Fake bosun soft that Elements thinks was D2 cos they haven't been reading
WHERE? Where is the quote I can’t find it and I will not look the other way ANYMORE if you ignore this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3985 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3984, Eiralox wrote:

I'm just chilling with music Nancy. I said I'm done, with you and Joker manipulating me. That I meant, fully.

So.

After the way you just talked to me?

That's why I'm done talking with mutineers.

Please don't try to engage me again. You're not even solving anymore just fighting.

In-game, I want you mutineers off our ship.

Out-of game, I'm just done with things that bring toxicity out of me.

I hope you have a good time.
I’m very serious. I am trying to solve this game and your continued disrespectful treatment of me is not okay. I’m not budging on this. I don’t care how you feel about me, it doesn’t justify you being rude and disrespectful. I’ve extremely politely requested you answer my questions multiple times, so I’m in no way over reacting to this.

This isn’t acceptable treatment from you, no matter what you are.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3987 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3986, Eiralox wrote: You are being rude for the sake of creating chaos.

I don't know why I have to say this again: Please don't engage with me. I'm done.

Either way, I'm ignoring you from now on. If you take that personal, so be it. I know it's for the best.
I’m trying to solve a game and for that to happen I need your cooperation, so no. What you are asking of me is tantamount to requesting I outright gamethrow and I absolutely refuse to do that.

You don’t get to dictate what I say and/or whom I address it to. I am not being rude, I am asking you very valid questions because I need that to decide on a vote and you are deliberately being not only rude but virulently antitown by refusing to answer my extremely fair and reasonable questions.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3989 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3983, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3982, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3981, Bellaphant wrote: Softed what? I'm so confused
Fake bosun soft that Elements thinks was D2 cos they haven't been reading
WHERE? Where is the quote I can’t find it and I will not look the other way ANYMORE if you ignore this.
Once again, please answer this: where is the quote where you said this? I couldn’t find it. I’m not trying to offend you but I only have so much patience and people refusing to engage with me in good faith and/or respectfully answer my questions isn’t something anyone deserves.

If you actually object to my actual question or the context of it then fine but then explain why but for you to continue to respond to me that you adamantly refuse to respond to any of my questions

just because I happened to be the one who asked the question is rude, disrespectful and uncool.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3990 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3988, Eiralox wrote: I will answer you, this once:

This game is solved. I will not be roped into busy work by non-crew, like Joker did with the surveys.

Furthermore, all the information you are so hard-handedly demanding from me, I have already provided. Not that this information is really pertinent to anything at hand, no, I know what you are doing but...

I have answered you, this once.

Now, for the third and final time: Please leave me alone.

If you choose not to, as I have stated, it matters little: I'm leaving you alone.
I have multiple learning disabilities and am also an ND. I’m asking you to quote where you said that bosun thing because I looked and couldn’t find it. I probably missed it but I refuse to have a nervous breakdown trying to find it just because you insist on being uncooperative.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3992 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3991, Elements wrote: Nancy, Eira isn't going to respond to you.
I may possibly be over emotional because in literally the past few days, I have gotten dumped on by several people on this site for no good reason whatsoever and my patience is at its limit. While I of course have no reason to think Eira’s doing that to me for personal reasons, I’m not going to respond especially well to intentional slights whatever their reasons.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3993 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3992, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3991, Elements wrote: Nancy, Eira isn't going to respond to you.
I may possibly be over emotional because in literally the past few days, I have gotten dumped on by several people on this site for no good reason whatsoever and my patience is at its limit. While I of course have no reason to think Eira’s doing that to me for personal reasons, I’m not going to respond especially well to intentional slights whatever their reasons.
But I really need answers because if it’s elo, I don’t want to vote wrong and anyone who’s interested in helping town has no valid reason not to answer my questions but yeah nevertheless, it’s still extremely unnaceptable for Eira to repeatedly continue to interact with me this way.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4007 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4003, Eiralox wrote: VOTE

ELEMENTS

NANCY DREW 39

MALAKITTENS

I'm done here.
If you’re town here, you will be regretting this post-game.

@Flea so long as my questions are reasonable, fair and valid, I have every right to continue to ask them. I’m doing nothing wrong even if outside events have caused me to be more emotional than usual. I will acknowledge that I’m extremely upset, shaking and in tears now for reasons unrelated to this game

but I repeat nobody has the right to ask me to gamethrow and I strongly believe any attempt to keep me from asking reasonable, valid and fair questions is EXACTLY that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4011 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4008, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3967, Radical Rat wrote: Aaaaaand that's everyone checked in, Elements is still alive, therefore Elements is scum.
Fine

VOTE: Elements

Hopefully she flips scum and this game stops being such a fucking nightmare for me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4022 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4019, Elements wrote: now I've self hammered as both alignments so that's fun
Are you rb?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4024 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4021, Eiralox wrote:
In post 4016, Flea The Magician wrote: Eira you are a frustrating person to play with, just so you know.

I genuinely want to swear at you here because of your gods damned arrogance serves no one.

I was referring to your crumb claim.
You have done naught but twist and manipulate context.
You're as bad as the bloody joker.
See what you want to see.

All I've been trying to do today is help crew, I've reached out to you and that didn't work, I've solved the game and that didn't work, you've somehow got the idea I'm even scummier than Elements?

See........

just remember my solve. I don't think I have the energy to be talking or trying anymore.

Do with that as you please, Radical Rat, me, you and Bella are crew.

If you don't believe me, I really don't care anymore.

I've really tried here, so much, and I'm done with people throwing it back in my face my going 'but u scummy'

read what i said.

if you don't, and still see me as scum, well, nothing imma do about that. my energy is gone.
Elements just admitted they’re scum and because Titus saw them visit me, I’m no longer only double soft inno’d, I’m actually IC now and you just need to accept it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4025 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4023, Elements wrote:
In post 4022, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4019, Elements wrote: now I've self hammered as both alignments so that's fun
Are you rb?
no
:/

I was really hoping for that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4031 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1192, Titus wrote: I am concerned because Elements expressed he was poisoned. I know we both visited KJ.

KJ visited no one.

I visit someone and determine who they visited and who visited them.

Elements should claim what he did.
they will die.
4-Shot Roleblock: At most 4 times in the game, at Night, target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, if they attempt any actions that Night, those actions will fail.
Elements targeted us with roleblocker, we are IC. I’m not well so probably won’t post anymore today.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4055 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4050, Eiralox wrote:
In post 4048, Flea The Magician wrote: Eira go look after yourself. Drink water, maybe tea, and do some you things.
Thank you Flea! I'm already checking in here again, I shouldn't. I'm sorry if my rl troubles have bled into this game, I've been very.... harsh, I see that.

I really appreciate this, I need to focus on work and on getting my life sorted(it's just... not), I think taking at least an entire day off, more, is what I really need to do now. You're right, my head just isn't clear.

Nancy Drew: I was real aggro toward you day 5. Apologies are mere words but I'm cognizant of that and it's unneeded and bad.

I hope everyone is able to have a great time.
It was extremely frustrating because I was trying to decide between you and Elements and you weren’t helping me but I thanks I appreciate that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4056 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4053, Flea The Magician wrote: Thats everyone and no claim. I dont believe scum wouldnt spot here with a psuedo IC.
It’s not “pseudo”. Scum with an rb ability was confirm by flipped town to have visited me and my slot not going anywhere, so unless you’re aware of any game anywhere where scum tries to rb their teammate, I’m as close to lockclear as you can possibly get.

and obviously they haven’t spotted anyone. I’ve checked my pms multiple times to check because a part of me still is in disbelief that not only that I’m not but no one is. It’s making me wonder if my reads are bad and that’s why scum maybe wants to keep me alive?

That’s really the only explanation I can possibly think of.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4061 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4057, Bellaphant wrote: Tbf it's why the scum didn't kill you in lost ;)

I don't believe town has any more power though? But I do wonder if scum no shot: they probably only have to get one elim today and it's incredibly likely that we are in 2:2:1, in my opinion.
I suppose that’s possible? If so, it would also mean Mala isn’t clear from shooting Enchant.

My reads until I figured out Noraa was scum was pretty atrocious.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4062 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4058, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4056, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4053, Flea The Magician wrote: Thats everyone and no claim. I dont believe scum wouldnt spot here with a psuedo IC.
It’s not “pseudo”. Scum with an rb ability was confirm by flipped town to have visited me and my slot not going anywhere, so unless you’re aware of any game anywhere where scum tries to rb their teammate, I’m as close to lockclear as you can possibly get.

and obviously they haven’t spotted anyone. I’ve checked my pms multiple times to check because a part of me still is in disbelief that not only that I’m not but no one is. It’s making me wonder if my reads are bad and that’s why scum maybe wants to keep me alive?

That’s really the only explanation I can possibly think of.
Ok remember I tend to be a lot more specific around peoples alignment status :p youre not mod confirmed, or mechanically confirmed. Youre confirmed by extrapolation of actions making it <1% chance if you being scum by the actions that have played out :p

I mean you could still be 3p... I dont think 3p is a concern here though given yesterday.
Very glad you cleared that up. A lot of theories have been suggested of traitors and now 3ps but no real evidence but Bella’s theory would make sense. \_0_/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4064 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4063, Bellaphant wrote: Best case, mala is 3p and one eira and flea are scum, worse case ...I don't even know.
In post 3591, Aisa wrote:
Votecount 4.09 (Final)

Gimli (5):
BlueBloodedToffee, Malakittens, Eiralox, Bellaphant, Killing Joke.
Eiralox (4):
Flea The Magician, Elements, Radical Rat, Gimli.

Not Voting (0):
-

With 9 players alive, it took 5 to eliminate someone.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2023-02-12 15:30:00).

Co-Mod Notes
  • Combined Mod ISO
  • Flea The Magician is V/LA.
  • Gimli has reached his post limit for today and has 0/10 posts left in his reserve. He can only post naked votes every 12 hours.
Do you really think Elements and Eira crossbus here? If there’s 4 groupscum, seems odd that Eira goes out of his way to piss me off.

Any scumteam knowing my meta would have probably told him to knock it off no? I just don’t understand what Eira was doing unless he’s doing some kind of Meryl Streep thing, doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. He’s kind of reminding me of Drap in LOST post-game after he realized he was wrong on me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4071 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I don’t know anymore but what was Eira’s objective? Was he hoping I’d get super fed up and vote him over Elements?

He blamed me for Gimli but he was also on Gimli. I just don’t understand why Elements and Eira bus each other.

I guess he’s not off the hook because he was also okay with limming me or Mala but if he’s scum, I would still look good then, so idk.

But I’m the most shocked at no one being black spotted. Maybe scum just gave up?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4080 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4077, Flea The Magician wrote: but do you know Eira is town?

Role cop, gated RB and gated Redirector... seems an odd yet magnificent combo for scums to have. Town having gated kill power - just have to know where to hit. which is also part of me thinking "eeeeeh.... maybe?"
He just claimed black spot and no one else has.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4081 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4079, Flea The Magician wrote: Honestly I'm not entirely sure I see Bella as scum if we assume the claim is real.
Eira being town leaves me, mala and Nancy.
I can't see Mala being scum here with the kill on Enchant unless 3P - in which case yesterday should've been a hell of a lot shorter.

That leaves me and Nancy. which is very much a wtah moment. Nancy is pretty much confirmed at this point, and I know it's not me.

A 3 person scumteam seems VERY unbalanced given the ungated tracker/watcher and other roles we have. I know I'm wrong on *someone*, if we assume 4 person team then I'm wrong on two people and that makes me wonder what kind of team are we up against.

*eternal screaming*

OK so Bella could be fake claiming.
Mala could be traitor who genuinely thought Enchant was town and is just generally disengaged from the game.

Like this is the only solution I can come to. Its in Mala and Bella. I would go Bella over Mala personally today.

That is where my vote is going to go for now.
Mala needs to check in and drop some thoughts.
Well this is spicy then. But I’m back to thinking my reads were wrong again because Eira got the blackspot and I didn’t, so whomever’s scum clearly wants to keep me around a bit longer.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4084 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4083, Flea The Magician wrote: Nancy whats your thinking on votes for today?
God I have no idea. It would massively suck if Bella were scum because she’s literally been the only one correctly reading me the entire game.

I initially thought it was you and easy vote but you sound really townie, so idk rn. Should we maybe no lim today then or would that be a terrible idea?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4106 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4105, Bellaphant wrote: Aisa has confirmed that scum don't have to target. So, mala, Nancy, eira (eira, this is q one of two): why would scum shoot, considering it narrows their lim pool?
And I’m the only one it really makes sense to bs.

It would be an extremely high level play if Bella hardpushed the same player she black spotted. What does interest me is why was Flea Eira’s strongest tr going into today and not me?

So the question is if Eira’s possibly lying scum here and we don’t yeet him would we autolose? If yes, then his being black spotted over me, is incredibly weird.

The way I see it I definitely ought to have been the logical choice to have received black spot. That said, Eira claiming late is nia, he did that too in Nobility.

At any rate I would definitely vote out Eira over a no lim for obvious reasons.

It is a common scum ploy trying to associate your buddy with a townie like if he’s scum, he continued to do with Elements. The oddest thing to me was how he pressured us to vote Elements > Gimli but then he never really hardpushed Elements after that.

There’s of course a possibility of scum wifom in Eira could be a frame but occam’s razor says that in particular is unlikely.

@Eira why was Flea a stronger tr for you than mech confitown?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4110 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4107, Bellaphant wrote: I don't think anyone is spotted Nancy, that's the thing. Blackspotting you just makes you kingmaker, like yesterday with rat: And you think I'm town .

Eira needs flea to support their plan. Eira knows that a)you were gonna be conf when Elly flipped, b) I'm never voting you.
I’m saying I’m the obvious candidate for being black spotted, so would absolutely make more sense to bs me than none at all like Flea suggested right?

So I’m kind of kingmaker regardless because I’m confitown, irrespective of not having received black spot, so my argument is it makes 0 sense for me not to have been black spotted today and I really can’t see who out of you, Flea or Mala would bs Eira over me or why.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4111 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And yes of course, if Eira’s scum, he’s obviously not black spotted.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4112 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4108, Bellaphant wrote: If mala is town Ans not 3p this should be a win for town. If mala is 3p then she should claim Ans be kingmaker. She can't be scum, she shot enchant!
Right. My theory for why Eira could have Flea has his top tr could be be fae was the one most strongly sr him.

What is also worrying me is that Eira was okay with limming me and Mala > over Elements when nobody but him had any interest in flipping me.

Idk but it is odd that Eira would receive bs > me when he’s not confitown like me, so I could see scum!Eira fakeclaiming that if game ends on a townflip.

You sound strongly town to me so yeah, I definitely agree with that assessment. I want to hear from Mala but it would be seriously weird if she’s scum with Enchant.

You know I hydra’d with Joker because he usually has much better reads than average and usually extremely good at catching scum, so it’s extremely ironic that Elements and to a lesser extent Enchant his suspicions managed to be correct on.

But he told me that Eira!scum has a lurk meta but activity meta unless a demonstable pattern is probably the easiest thing to alter but idk.

If this game had under 16 players, I’d be a lot more inclined to believe Eira because it’s highly unlikely there’s three town left based on that, so Mala could possibly make sense as 3p but considering she shot Enchant, perhaps a townsiding 3p?

Idk, I think I’d be super sus on anyone other than me claiming bs today. I’m generally suspicious of players who sr other players who tr them and having the player most suspicious of you as their #1 tr is also kind of weird.

Idk, I want to hear more from everyone before I consider voting.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4114 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4113, Bellaphant wrote: So eira must be lying?
.you are conf. Mala is either 3p or conf.

Scum have to elim either me (town) or flea (maybe town).

Does scum flea bs eira, leaving conf!you, mala (3p or conf) and me, who....won't vote you? It leaves high chance of flea being voted.

Mala isn't scum, she's at worst 3p.

I bs you! Obviously.

P-edit eira wasn't lurky in the game they were scum with frog in Ans pocketed me, but I've only had limited experience
viewtopic.php?t=89984&user_select%5B%5D=28136

Well I found the link.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4132 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Eira, I am confitown, so i’m not miselimmable which means scum loses absolutely nothing by blackspotting me.

Please explain to me why Bella, Mala or even Flea according to you would give you the bs over confitowned!me?

I am literally the only player alive who’s not miselimable. I don’t see why you get the bs > me and every single one of the other players have either hard tr me: Bella, Mala or sr you more: Flea. - and that was before I was IC due to Elements’ flip.

I would definitely be suss on ANYONE but me getting bs today because if you’re town, it makes no sense for scum wanting to bs you because unlike me, you are miselimable.

And you telling me that Bella’s somehow “massaging my brain”? Why did you vote Mala too and d5, yoi were also okay with limming me > Elements. Why?

And you began the day with a list of random quotes from me. Did you seriously think I was still pushable?

So that’s the thing and you pressured me to switch my vote from Gimli to Elements but you stayed on Gimli.

And explain that bosun soft to me too while you’re at it? You claimed to be helping Bella but you softed it BEFORE she claimed it, so how would town!you even know that the flavour even existed?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4135 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If you’re goal is to get me to vote you, keep it up.

I’m asking you questions and your only response is Bella!scum and I don’t gaf, pretty much. Not remotely persuasive.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4139 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4136, Flea The Magician wrote:
*exausted screaming*

Why has it come to the two slots ive been struggling to get a good read on all game...

Eira please look after yourself.

Sitting and thinking on this there is a good point.
Why wasnt Nancy spotted?
The IC should be the clear target for it because frankly who dafuq as scum wants to keep an IC around.

I am so freaking lost here.
I suppose the cw to this is it would also be stupid for scum to claim bs, so it’s possible scum bs’d Eira to make him appear as scum?

But what about the bosun crumb?

@Eira, @Flea?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4142 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4141, Eiralox wrote: Huh ok I'll answer this one thing, why not: Bosun crumb I made on a total whim while talking to Rad Rat very very early Day 1. No one ever noticed it, it was too obscure, the only reason I even outed it was because I really thought solve of Elments/nancy/Mala was 100% correct and that Elements was attacking Bellaphant, so I decided to defend Bellaphant(don't know why, and that wasn't much of a defense and more me just being absurd and fooled.)

Eh?

Study Elements and Bellaphant Day5. Elements knew they were flipping, Bella knew their buddy was flipping, so Elements attacked for distancing.

Eira, the fool, then tried to defend Bella with such an.... ineffectuality. Has a loyal sailor never crumbed a fake role on this site? Did I like do anything at all with that crumb, except bring it up Day5 when I thought Bella wasn't outright lying about their role? Answer that yourselves.
------------------
So. I'm shutting my mind off from this.

I've addressed one of the weak pushes on me(already said this stuff Day5 but now with Bella outed meh the perspective is different? who cares.)

Expect nothing more.
If you could perhaps quote some of these interactions for me, that would be extremely helpful.

@Mala, your opinions here are desperately needed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4144 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4143, Eiralox wrote: Nancy I understand that me quoting posts and actually making sense is what is the correct move here, but, and this isn't me being rude, this isn't me wanting to spite ya'll, I'm just real serious when I say I no longer really care.

As stated before, I'd rather get some sweet sweet doubloons for slamming my fingers into a keyboard.
I’m saying that it would be extremely helpful to read those d5 interactions between Bella and Elements you refer to and regardless of how you may feel - if you’re town - you have the entire loyal crew counting on you then, so you can’t afford to let them down.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4145 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 457, Bellaphant wrote: Eh, if we are wagoning lurkers
I'd rather do enchant
What about this post? @Flea?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4146 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2523, Bellaphant wrote: Enchant hasn't towned it up. Enchant normally towns it up
Another Bella post sussing Enchant.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4149 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 698, Elements wrote: Bella is still null-ish for me
In post 699, Elements wrote: I like flea
In post 700, Elements wrote: Enchant i've decided to read later in the game
In post 702, Elements wrote: RR I haven't read any of
In post 703, Elements wrote: Same with Eira
In post 1687, Elements wrote: I think there are at least 2 scum in [Enchant, Eira, Flea, Gimli, HPE]
In post 1858, Elements wrote:
In post 1855, ActionDan wrote: Picking up prod. when I wake up I guess I'll spend the day pouring over this. that is actually reading HPE / Gimli.

In the meantime.... game advancing post...

I think Bella is scum.

Been harboring this for a while and have had some misgivings just because Bella does seem to be capable of processing topical posts and do have at least some fluidity when making adjustments to their reads as well as being generally responsive but I still think their scum reads overall just don't track well, and are very limiting on what they take into account. For Std its tone (before they read his posts as town), for me its activity/impact or... this?
In post 1108, Bellaphant wrote: So it's even weirder that action Dan's top scum reads are in people who didn't make an impact day one, and let's the people who should've made an impact a town pass?!?
For Flea and Passenger it seems to be the content of one post a piece and in each case the justification for the scum read is in Flea's case weak, in Passenger's nonexistent.

Similarly, and considering Bella seems to have had time to have a decent grasp of the game, it does (or did not) appear that Bella considered either Gimli / HPE wagons appealing and has devoted some time to ask people to case HPE railing against the wagon. Meanwhile I would expect more of a push unto Me/Flea instead of being more content to simply list us as scumreads from the sidelines. Of course that might require actually reading our posts for content which either Bella does or chooses not to investigate overmuch.

VOTE: Bella
This just isn't happening today, pick someone that actually might get excited
In post 2083, Elements wrote:
In post 2079, Gimli wrote: I think action dan is the safest bet
VOTE: Eira
Dan is the same as KJ
That was my night 1
In post 2950, Elements wrote:
In post 2949, Killing Joke wrote: How do you think Enchant died?
Some unclaimed role belonging to Eira/RR that I think is probably a town role given Enchant died to it
In post 2983, Elements wrote:
In post 2982, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 2977, Elements wrote: Gimli, vote mala with me?
She’s town. She’s playing here exactly like she did in Pokemon Large Theme. Mala has been my strongest tr straight out of the gate.
In what world does miller make sense in this set-up?
In post 3602, Elements wrote: I do think all the scum are in [Eira, Flea, Mala, KJ]
In post 3605, Elements wrote: Eira are Mala are scum to me, so Flea or KJ. If it's KJ then all 3 of them have been very aligned in reads an I'd expect some deviance in a scum team
In post 3611, Elements wrote: So reading back through Flea yesterday, I can see most of Flea/Eira interaction as possibly being theatre. Although they would both have to have planned it out very well for that to be the case.
Except this post
In post 3572, Flea The Magician wrote: You know something Eiralox, I just wrote out a big ass post in anger at you.

Instead I'm going to boil it down to this.

I am an emotional being. More so than what is apparently normal.
The state of your headspace is for you and you alone. Do not blame others for that.
I get I can be firey at times. This constant calling out of me as some salty angry person is getting beyond a joke.
I have the aggression of a rabbit, sometimes admittedly the Rabbit of Caerbannog but ya know.

There was a potential fox news joke as well. Because giggles.
I can't see this coming from scum!Flea to scum!Eira.

So mabey I was thinking too much into it and it is just Eira, Mala, KJ.
Either way I want Eira or Mala today
In post 3667, Elements wrote: Bella, how can you think Eira isn't scum?
In post 3669, Elements wrote:
In post 3668, Bellaphant wrote: I just don't see why scum eira would be doing this? I don't know, I know I can be pocketed by them, it happened in our last game.
Do you not think town after having multiple of their reads be proven wrong at least consider an alternative. Eira is just doubling down and repeating yesterday. I'm seeing it as scum who have backed themselves into a corner and have to keep pushing the same narrative or will be exposed by any insubstantial attempt to be town.
In post 3768, Elements wrote:
In post 3763, Eiralox wrote: Can? Yes.

I won't though.

I've already told Nancy Drew I'll talk once Elements is gone. That doesn't change.
In post 3767, Eiralox wrote: As I told Radical Rat: Do it then.

I have given my guarantee.

I no longer waste my breath.
This is the most anti-town behaviour I have ever seen. Eira is putting down an ultimatum: Vote Elements or I will not play this game.
Someone please tell me how this can possibly be a town slot?
In post 3978, Elements wrote: Last game day and for most of today game day Eira has just repeated himself and refused to interact with the game. He refused to reconsider his reads based off one of his "100% certain" reads being wrong yet flips a read on a player because of their role name. The fact I was roleblocked last night makes me think Eira is the roleblocker who didn't want me to out that he was a PR. The fact Eira was also softing a PR role name earlier in the game makes me think he came up with that because my role was outed so he needed one in case i checked him. the Mala interactions from "conf town" to "scum" is just distancing and despite that him and Mala were still both effectively taunting me earlier today. I think he's also flipped his read on Flea today too

Elements is taking great pains pushing Eira. Is that SvT or distancing?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4155 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4151, Bellaphant wrote: I'm around to answer questions but once more, eira isn't making sense (I'm done! But I'll keep shouting about Bella).

Nancy, if eira hadnt claimed spotted, would you even be thinking about voting me?
It isn’t about that, in fact the claim is what made me suspicious but Elements’ interactions look better with Eira than with you. \_0_/

How do I dump old quotes I no longer need?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4158 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4154, Bellaphant wrote: I have. I'm pushing you on the sheer mech fact that anyone spotting you today works out pro scum.

You won't engage with it, you won't engage with your read on me, you haven't been able to answer me directly when I've asked you about the action Dan day, you won't talk about the poss of no lim.

The idea that you and Elly cross bussed is....just good scum play.

P-edit saying that you an Elly worked together to make me look bad isnt damming for me, eira.
The main problem with that is scum could have bs’d Eira to frame him, so that by itself isn’t necessarily damning.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4160 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4156, Bellaphant wrote: I'm really happy with the way I've played, Nancy. It's up to you, mala and flea.
Posts like this one unfortunately do nothing for me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4164 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4162, Malakittens wrote: ugh, Eira's posts on 165-166 is just bad, but not scumbad
just defeated bad
This is extremely interesting. On one side we seem to have Eira/Flea and on the other Bella/you with me caught in the middle trying to figure this out.

Honestly Flea’s been making the most persuasive case so far.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4165 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@mod, any chance I can be a temp medium and get guidance from RR?

Probably not, pretty much a non-serious post, mods, ignore (unless of course, there’s actually a snowball’s chance in hell of that even happening). :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4167 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4166, Malakittens wrote: no b/c rr will just say to lim me
are you guuchii w/ that
They’re flipped town, which is obviously why.

What I want is to vote out scum and win the game.

So @Mala tell me why you think Eira’s scum?

Also are you 3p like Bella suggests?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4171 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Votecount 4.09 (Final)

Gimli (5):
BlueBloodedToffee, Malakittens, Eiralox, Bellaphant, Killing Joke.
Eiralox (4):
Flea The Magician,
Elements
, Radical Rat, Gimli.

Not Voting (0):
-

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2023-02-12 15:30:00).

Co-Mod Notes
  • Combined Mod ISO
  • Gimli has reached his post limit for today and has 0/10 posts left in his reserve. He can only post naked votes every 12 hours.
@Bella why does Elements hardbus Eira here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4182 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Bella, why are you only directing this to me and not Mala or Flea? Ngl, it’s starting to feel a bit like you’re trying to guilt trip me here.

And you’re focusing all it on to me. I understand you’re frustrated. But Eira and Flea have made some pretty compelling points.

And all you’re doing to counteract them is repeat black spot but don’t explain why Eira’s play makes sense as scum/Elements/Enchant buddy?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4183 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4180, Bellaphant wrote: New question: if I'm scum, why did scum shoot inaction Dan?
I have no clue. Can you explain your role to me and how it works again please?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4184 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4181, Bellaphant wrote: If I have to be a dick to stop us losing, it isn't worth it to me. I'm never going to be that sort of player or person.

Like, you can say it's a game all you like but some people clearly will go to levels I'm not comfy with to win.
Bella, AtE from ANYONE isn’t going to sway me. What will is logic and you haven’t done anything to debunk the logic of Eira’s play not really making a whole lot of sense as scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4187 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4186, Bellaphant wrote: @nancy, can you explain what is it specifically about eiras play that doesn't make sense as scum, so I can work out what the issue is: I want to respond to you.
I don’t see why Elements tries to hardbus Eira. Can you reread Flea’s case on Eira!town and explain to me what you disagree with about it?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4188 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4175, Aisa wrote:
Votecount 6.02

Bellaphant (2):
Eiralox, Flea The Magician.
Eiralox (1):
Bellaphant.

Not Voting (2):
Nancy Drew 39, Malakittens.

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to eliminate someone.

Day 6 ends in (expired on 2023-02-23 23:25:00).

Mod Notes
I wish I could trade places with RR.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4190 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4172, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4096, Flea The Magician wrote:
Spoiler: Day final votecounts, colourised c2023.

In post 1078, furtiveglance wrote:
Votecount 1.17 (Final)

Save The Dragons
(9):
Gamma Emerald
ActionDan
Titus
Nancy Drew 39
Enchant
Gimli
Elements
Eiralox
Save The Dragons
Passenger
(5):
BlueBloodedToffee
, Flea The Magician, Bellaphant, Malakittens,
HighPrincessErinys
Elements
(1):
Passenger
Gimli
(1):
Radical Rat

Not Voting (0): -

With 16 players alive, it took 9 to eliminate someone.

Co-Mod Notes

In post 1885, Aisa wrote:
Votecount 2.16 (Final)

HighPrincessErinys
(8):
Titus
Gamma Emerald
BlueBloodedToffee
Gimli
Elements
Radical Rat
, Flea The Magician,
Nancy Drew 39
Gimli
(1): Malakittens.
Bellaphant (1):
ActionDan
Nancy Drew 39
(1):
Eiralox
Malakittens (1):
HighPrincessErinys
ActionDan
(1): Bellaphant.

Not Voting (1):
Enchant

With 14 players alive, it took 8 to eliminate someone.

Mod Notes
In post 2802, furtiveglance wrote:
Votecount 3.10 (Final)

Gamma Emerald
(7):
Nancy Drew 39
Radical Rat
, Bellaphant,
Gimli
BlueBloodedToffee
Elements
Enchant
Elements
(2):
Eiralox
Gamma Emerald
Eiralox
(1): Flea The Magician.
Enchant
(1):
ActionDan

Not Voting (1): Malakittens.

With 12 players alive, it took 7 to eliminate someone.

Co-Mod Notes
  • Combined Mod ISO
  • Gimli
    exceeded his post cap for today, and has 0 posts out of 10 left in his reserve.
  • Eiralox
    exceeeded their post cap for today, and has 2 posts out of 10 left in their reserve.
  • Squawk
Votecount 4.09 (Final)

Gimli
(5):
BlueBloodedToffee
, Malakittens,
Eiralox
, Bellaphant,
Nancy Drew 39
Eiralox
(4): Flea The Magician,
Elements
Radical Rat
Gimli

Not Voting (0): -

Day 4 ends in Expired.

Co-Mod Notes
  • Combined Mod ISO
  • Gimli
    has reached his post limit for today and has 0/10 posts left in his reserve. He can only post naked votes every 12 hours.
In post 4027, Aisa wrote:
Votecount 5.06 (final)

Elements
(4):
Eiralox
Radical Rat
, Nancy Drew 39,
Elements

Not Voting (3): Bellaphant, Flea The Magician, Malakittens.

With 7 players alive, it took 4 to eliminate someone.

Day 5 ends in Expired.

Mod Notes
Also D5. I am convinced Eira is spotted town here.
This one. Imo, VCAs are pretty compelling stuff.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4230 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

prodge until I wake up.

@Flea, same difference and I don’t think Bella has done anything to debunk it.

More later
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4231 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4175, Aisa wrote:
Votecount 6.02

Bellaphant (2):
Eiralox, Flea The Magician.
Eiralox (1):
Bellaphant.

Not Voting (2):
Nancy Drew 39, Malakittens.

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to eliminate someone.

Day 6 ends in (expired on 2023-02-23 23:25:00).

Mod Notes
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4232 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4206, Bellaphant wrote: But it only works once. It's one shot, Ans I don't know whether it worked. The only time the person I've targetted got it was action Dan.

Because i, fundamentally as scum, would claim bs!! It's the direct play! You are clever

Imagine I'm scum l. For argument, flea is also scum. (This theory really only works if there are two scum, which you've told me you believ, as scum only need one mis lim)
Targeting Nancy doesn't help, they are conf. I know mala is town, so why would I make her conf, or you? If you and Nancy are conf, then Nancy and you have to chose between mala, me, or flea: you've got a 2/3 chance of voting scum!

This works for all scum teams: why would flea and mala bs you? Why would individual traitor (I don't believe this) bs you, over conf town?

I would 100% claim bs as scum, because it adds in a huge element of wifom, reduces people's choices

Also, eira, If you are town, then you haven't been open at all to considering that I'm not scum. But for me, just mech wise, it has to be one (or both) of you or flea. I don't believe mala shoots scum as traitor, sorry, and Nancy is conf.

You should have a lot kore questions about flea than you do.
And who do you think Eira should be sr here? If from Eira’s perspective he’s town, there isn’t anyone else he’d have any logical reason to suspect. I’m confirmed, Flea’s voting you and Mala shot Enchant, so from town!Eira’s perspective why aren’t you the logical choice here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4233 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Again Bella, Flea’s not voting Eira, so your argument for why he’s not suspecting faer really doesn’t make a lot of sense.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4234 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4209, Bellaphant wrote: If I was scum, I'd know right? This was all hypothetical. Am I wrong, though?

If there is only one scum remaining, I want us to consider the implications of no lim. If there are two, it has to be you Ans flea, from my pov. If my maths is wrong, then that's another convo.

I don't believe that traitor mala shot scum elements over obv town. I cant believe that. I think you are verging on rude, again, as the only way these assertions of yours work is if everyone else is playing with a bag over their head and sticks in their ears.

Why would I claim anything when I did? It didn't conf me. If I was going to fake claim anything, don't you think I would have claimed something better?

I don't think RR was lying, but they can be wrong.
I am here for mala to try with.
I don't believe I'm glossing over anything: I answered your question and you fixated on a hypothetical, rather than the meat. I believe this is because I am not wrong, in fact.
Flea went from wanting to kill Eira twice to tr him - why does fae do that as scum?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4235 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Are you advocating a no lim Bella? Because if Eira’s claim is true, it he flips town and they’re are two scum we lose today unless it’s Flea and I think Flea’s play makes very little sense if either fae’s scum and especially if you’re going to argue aligned.

Fae was leaning to yeeting Eira both d4 and d5, why does fae do a sudden 180 d6 if fae’s aligned with Eira?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4236 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4218, Eiralox wrote:
In post 4217, Malakittens wrote: Sorry i have my National paramedic test td so I’m like absent
That's cool.

Once you have time:

Do you want to vote me?
Something tells me you probably shouldn’t hold your breath on that. All of this is making me think you’re telling the truth here and that Mala doesn’t need to vote you if she’s aligned with Bella or Traitor and if she’s neutral survivor, she has no reason to care.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4237 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4222, Eiralox wrote:
In post 4032, Bellaphant wrote: Yup, kj is conf and I'm....not conf but close enough.

Does the fact we still have a day confirm we have 1 or 2 scum left? 2+3p?
Bellaphant confirms Nancy, who they knew they would need on their side, and very rightly predicted might trust them more than Eiralox.

Also 'almost confirms themselves'(see Elements saying the same thing D5)..... does this while the only real hard confirmed person is Flea, because of the fact that scum had a result on them used in Elements' fake role.
In post 4036, Bellaphant wrote: We have to have four scum really?
Bellaphant sets up the lessening of sus on MalaKittens. Radical Rat is dead so maybe they though they could get away with it?
In post 4042, Flea The Magician wrote: Morning, im not spotted, unsurprisingly at this point.

Bella who did you target last night? Also

Nancy is actually soft clear at this point ... Unless scum expected a tracker.
The Flea post that ultimately solidified fae as crew in my eyes: Nancy and Bella never bothered to say they don't have the spot, Bella immediately launched on me, probably hoping by doing so I would believe they didn't give me the spot, therefore Eira would have looked something like:

"Bella, but you're crew! And I have the Black Spot! What's going on! Get Nancy! Or Flea! No, no, Mala first!? DAMN IT! Please get them Bella!"

A much weaker position for Eiralox to be arguing from.
------------------

Notice the very important question Flea asked here: Who did you target, Bella? Bella never answered this. Bella knows how disastrous that is.

Bella targets Eira: Wow so Eira might actually have Black Spot? No good.

Bella targets Mala: Nope. They need that Mala vote for their mis-elim, with Mala being a probable traitor they might not trust scum! Bella all that much then? That is, if Mala isn't already very wise and knows Bella is scum.

Bella targets Nancy: Out of the question. Nancy is who Bella needs alive and pocketed.

Bella targets Flea: They already used this, said they targeted them N4 and as they might still need Flea, hedging on them is the path Bella chose. Bella should maybe just have said they targeted Flea again and called it a day, as they ended up on 'Flea is scum' all the same, after Flea wisely voted for them.
-------------
So, fake role summary:

Bella claims D3. Says:

N1 Target: Passenger: Vigged by captain, not confirmable
N2 Target: ActionDan: Actually the scum's chosen target to solidify Elements' D2 fakeclaim, Bella very certain they did kill them though!
N3 Target: Don't know if I remember reading about one, maybe I missed it. Not gonna read.
N4 Target: Flea the Magician
N5 Target: ??? Bella never answered Flea's question. Basically 'I'm one-hit, but not sure whether I killed anyone?'

In post 4043, Eiralox wrote: Flea the Magician, I trust fae the most right now.

I have to get a logical grip on Bellaphant, MalaKittens and Nancy Drew 39.

That is all. For all intents and purposes, Flea, faer's the only one I feel like being absolutely town.

I hope to have time/energy for this but might also.... yeah I'm feeling a bit down so while that's not game-related I just think I won't be talking soon.
Eira comes in. Expresses absolute trust in Flea(Because of Enchant result and Elements flip)

In post 4044, Bellaphant wrote: @eira, that's just....my thought process? I've literally just said I feel like trusting flea which you do too, so....not sure wherw the aggression has come from.
Bellaphant immediately states they trust Flea despite never saying this at all start D6, having Flea as ? in the VC's. Bella needs to hedge all angles because suddenly it seems they're going to only gun for Eira.
In post 4060, Bellaphant wrote: I'll be clear now: I am 'one hit'. But I don't know whether it's ever worked, so I don't know whether it's ever been used! Scum know, as they know if I wasn't the right target!

I don't know if that answers your question?
Bella's answer to Flea. Before this, they were very very adamant that they did in fact target Dan. Back then they needed a fakeclaim. Now they need an escape hatch. No name is mentioned as the N5 target. Crew Bella, if their role is real, should know by now that they have no more uses left and they did in fact kill Dan. Being that the role is fake, they failed to simulate that depth and got caught in way too many lies.

In post 4063, Bellaphant wrote: Best case, mala is 3p and one eira and flea are scum, worse case ...I don't even know.
Suddenly Flea is scum again, just after Bella says they trust them, after Eira stated in absolute terms they do.

Mala 'might be third party'

How? Why?

I'm still trusting Radical Rat. No idea what Bella was going off here.

In post 4067, Bellaphant wrote: We can't explain enchant otherwise?

The thing is, I struggle seeing motivation for both sides with eira, whereas I thought flea was just straight up scummy but can't see why they approach the end of yesterday -yesterda (two days ago) like they did as axum.

I'm drunk so .....I am really pleased that my basic lock town in rr and Nancy were right, but both flea and eira have pushed Nancy to degrees, so pushing Nancy iabr scumny.

Hmmm.
This post is the ultimate, final rollercoaster.

Note carefully, in the same breath, what is said:

"Flea was scummy but I can no longer see why they do those things as scum"

And Then:

"Flea has pushed Nancy, pushing Nancy is scummy"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The hedging on Flea is obvious.

The total disregard of Mala possibly being a traitor and a threat to crew when there are 5 people left is obvious.

The attempt to pocket Nancy Drew, and the continued quite successful attempts at it since then, are obvious.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel I've already outlined how Bella's actions fit into their scumteam as a whole. I doubt I have more to say.
Nah only briefly successful. I was distracted by things outside of this day and wanted to see how things played out. I was only briefly thrown by the bs thing until Flea’s post and Mala sort of calling you town but saying nothing at all about Bella.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4238 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think it’s pretty obvious where I’m leaning. And then again, I think Mala isn’t going to vote today period.

She won’t vote Bella despite claim to slightly tr Eira who doesn’t actually need vote if he has the black spot, she won’t vote Eira possibly because she knows/suspects he’s on the level. Flea? no reason. Me? duh. Whatever Mala is: groupscum, traitor or 3p survivor, she has no need to vote.

But she doesn’t seem too invested in this vote.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4240 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Bella
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4246 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m really sorry @Bella, should have stuck to my original reads. :/

I thought Eira was super obvious town. I think had you not pushed him so hard I would have reconsidered Flea. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4247 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4245, Eiralox wrote: What I wanted to post only to find out Nancy voted and the thread was locked:
Spoiler:

I've had something of a flu these past few days and right now it's really caught up to me.

Nancy I'm... not glad but content I guess by what you've said here.

Mala I just don't know what you are anymore but the fact that Elements had that 'result' on you and the fact that scum are [Informed] very much still points to a traitor I think

Flea, thanks fae for seeing thing from my side I've been very rambly and did tunnel fae a lot so yeah.

Bellaphant again I'm sorry if I pushed too hard in the end this is simulation and I don't want to be 'that person.'

Probably won't be posting soon if I even post again this day.

Enjoy life!

A lot of this defeat is to be directly laid at my feet.

As stated, my manic mass-posting I believe to have been wholly anti-town.

Furthermore, I've been extremely close-minded Day 6.
--------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for any stress or trauma I may have introduced into anyone's lives. English isn't my first language so... I don't know that might create some sort of empathy barrier but overall I know I can be very inconsiderate.

I wish everyone a great existence.
What for the life of me I don’t get is why Mala didn’t hammer Bella? As soon as Flea voted.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4250 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Both Bella and Eira hardpushing the other and both tr Flea, so I didn’t think it was TvT.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4253 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4249, Malakittens wrote: and i knew id be fucked if it came down to a 3p eol
But had I voted no lim, we still lose. I would have needed to vote you or Flea for the game not to end.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4254 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4252, Radical Rat wrote: I will now be accepting apologies from everyone who ever doubted me on Malakittens.
Massive mea culpa.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4255 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4251, Gimli wrote: gg scum, you played really well

townies played parts of it well, I'd like to recognise especially two slots

KJ's hydra d1 was brilliant and I'm glad to have replaced in and read those posts.

It takes a lot of skill to notice malakittens was a traitor, and RR's solve was ridiculous. that was mad skill.

thank you aisa and furtive for modding, you are the best <3
Why were you deathtunnelling me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4256 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Wp scum, thanks for modding: Aisa, furtive.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4260 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4257, Radical Rat wrote: In all seriousness though, you guys earned the win. Flea pocketed me early on, and if it weren't for PoE necessitating it, I would have never given up that read. And Elements strung us along much longer than we should have let her.

Even decently townread Enchant, though he would have been among the first to go once the PoE narrowed
Had Mala shot town, I probably would have believed you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4268 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4264, Bellaphant wrote: Sorry gimli!

I think I policy lim mala day one. Shes never town!!!!

@rr, you are a gentleman and a scholar.
I had you as locktown in our hydra pt since d1. *kicks self*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4274 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4269, Malakittens wrote: ngl

the role i got was the best outcome for me because it made me look town even tho i was scum bc i didnt know who my buddies were
but when I started to have the lack of care after shooting enchant that was more to my scum play

i almost claimed survivor for the "LOL" but it would have been like the third claim change of the game

i'm a miller
JK
I'm a delayed vig
JK
i'm a surviorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I thought you made sense as a survivor especially after your last post. I guess you also ironically got fooled by Flea. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4277 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4273, Malakittens wrote: gj everyone all around.

Huge shout out to the mods for the awesome modding!

Sorry I overstepped in re: frog, but it needed to be said for him to stop.

As for RR:

Nice job on catching me and seeing right through me. If anyone followed you through I would have been in deepshit.

enchant

i'm sorry i vigged you. I was about ready to do it to Gimli and should have stuck with that.
Had you shot Gimli, I might have possibly considered voting you and might have voted you > Bella but I just couldn’t see why scum shoots Enchant who was nowhere near remotely obvtown.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4280 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4278, Enchant wrote: lol i literally quickhammered with elements
Well yeah, that’s why I thought Mala had to be town but of course Gimli actually was, so she wouldn’t have been clear in that case.

I also thought Bella was trying to manipulate me. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4284 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4283, Radical Rat wrote: I mean, I wouldn't even really call it a mistake when it basically won you the game
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4287 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Boatswain (X-shot): Each night can choose to go on alert. If you are targeted for a nightkill, you instead kill the player who targeted you. I'm thinking 2 or 3 shots.
So did Bell misunderstand her role then? Because she thought she could redirect it to anyone of her choosing, so I’m very confused by this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4301 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4299, Malakittens wrote: I'm not entirely sure if the thread was referencing with me bring rl stuff into the game,

I will admit the day i claimed shooting enchant in fact happened.
my partner was being a butthole and i was forced to be butthole #2 that day

sadly I'm more of an empathic poster so whatver i'm feeling the course of the day usually bleeds in thread

but i'm a bit lazy to timestamp what thread and the dead thread to the exact posting

if it is I apologize

i'm really trying hard not to mention work or vla or anything
but with my limited posting it's hard
<3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”