Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #200) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1368, Enchant wrote: You again lied. That's not third party.
Yeah, so Kirigiri is groupscum not third party. And there are others (If I'm reading this right.) Herta is likely another since he's the Miller.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #201) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1369, Marashu wrote: Wait, a pirate win means they exit the game with a win. So it's guaranteed that the first person they target and the last person they target are not aligned. And it sounds like people discarded vanilla roles, which are the roles that protect from pirate, oddly enough. That said, if pirates tell us who they are pirating, then if they exit at night, we can basically use that as a parity cop between the first person they target and the last person they target. No reason to hunt/shoot pirates.
But on the flip side, if we wait too long, can't they just side with scum?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (isolation #202) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

And based on how Pirate is worded it seems like there has to be another group scum with them for them to work. so it's potentially 5 v 3 v 3 right now?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #203) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Man, I'm so confused. So only 2 pirates?

Pirates likely: Kirigiri and Herta.

I kinda don't feel safe with both of them alive. We need to AT LEAST hit one scum today with the elim and vig. There is a chance Kitty is scum of some sort so we can't rule that out either so this elim today is actually pretty crucial it seems.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #204) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If we elim town and then Kitty is scum and hits town we are pretty much screwed for sure.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (isolation #205) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Now that I understand that Kirigiri is a groupscum not 3p I am not as against them being the vote/vig today. I think I would prefer the vig since we guarantee that we hit 1 scum and we have a chance of voting scum out too.

I think Hail is 100% a must today as I was saying earlier.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #206) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1379, Marashu wrote: Herta could be a pirate. If herta looked at the picks and saw must-pick miller, herta didn't need to worry about how the pick affected alignment. Then, per steps 6 and 8 of the setup which say that faction PTs are given after all discards are resolved, herta finds out about the faction via PT. I honestly believe Herta didn't see the faction in the original pick PM, which means that herta thinking scum was assigned after the picks might be a scumslip. But that's my tinfoil theory.

At this point, I don't even know.
I think I'm down for a Herta vote today. You? Also I think we should just tell Kitty who to vig rather than a pool. At least for today, since this seems to be a pretty crucial day.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #207) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1383, Marashu wrote: Assuming that the Any faction really are pirates.
Kirigiri could be lying to save herself, true. This is pretty confusing. And it doesn't help that we only have 1 day left.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #208) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1385, Gimli wrote: if the other pirate claimed, we'd diminish the likelihood of missing true groupscum. we are NOT interested in killing the pirates because they are meaningless to town's wincon. they can also pretty much serve as rolecops. we'll deal with potential problems wrt their claim when we get there.

so may the other pirate please stand up?
Kirigiri could be lying and is not a pirate and something else. Pirate is group scum and Kirigiri was pretty adamant about being 3p
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #209) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: Herta

I'm going here for now
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #210) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

1 day and a few minutes remaining. So we need to come to a consensus soon. I'll be back a bit later
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #211) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1409, KittyTacky wrote: Is there a jester-like or exe-like role in this setup?
I asked this literally all of day 1. Where were you? Answer is no. Also who are you shooting?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #212) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1427, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1416, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1232, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1230, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1227, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: VOTE: Kyoko Kirigiri
VOTE: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

voting for a friendly neighbor amazing
As I see it Friendly Neighbor is explicitly a town role. So if you’re claim 3p, you’re not FN.
This is a game where you can pick any of your draws regardless of your alignment.
Honestly I was being a pedant and a jackass with that.
Since you seem to be the only other here right now, who are you okay with voting today
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #213) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1445, Marashu wrote:
In post 1440, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Also, what is all this discussion about me being group scum?
I mean, the category in the setup is called Benign Groupscum...

I agree that this can be resolved later. I think it'll come out if you are lying about being a pirate, but for now I'm at least willing to work with claimed pirates. I assume you're willing to call your plunders once the hail lifts?
In post 1430, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: You’ll also note Marashu is in there; I honestly don’t see why he isn’t in the discussion as a possible suspect.
Part of why I volunteered to be pirate plunder on N3. There's a good chance I'll be NK'd, but even if scum decide to shoot for more active roles, then I'll be point A of effectively a parity cop, and if the pirates find scum and leave, that'll make it easy enough to resolve my slot. Plus, because I'll be out of shots, it won't be as disruptive to town as if they would plunder another town role.

I don't know. It might be Gimli? Or Herta? VOTE: Gimli
I'm still thinking Herta over Gimli for the pirate
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #214) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1464, Not_Mafia wrote: I'm Pirate Cop, can we vote Dr. Drew now please

VOTE: Dr. Drew
So wouldn't you have been roleblocked?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #215) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1473, Gimli wrote: tentative scumteam: kuzu/herta/KT

drew and aisa are possible
What about Pirates? Do you think Kyoko is telling the truth about N_M being pirate?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #216) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:02 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1480, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I town read marashu and enchant, but why kokichi is towny?
So now you think I'm scummy because I said you were group scum? Because you werent scumreading me before
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #217) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1482, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1481, Gimli wrote:
In post 1480, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I town read marashu and enchant, but why kokichi is towny?
I could be wrong about kokichi, but I think the way he is engaging with the thread is an honest one. doesn't protect any slot, has the right amount of confidence in the things he is saying, etc. it really just strikes me as a townie. do you disagree? are you scumreading him? I remember you were townreading him or at least being protective about him on d1 (I thought it was pocketing (maybe it was pocketing since you're a pirate)).
I was asking TL about his kokichi read not protecting him/pocketing him. My questions were about how TL sees the game and it was a genuine attempt to sort TL. I was really reluctant to go there cause I was thinking he is really persistent in his weird ways of sorting the game but then he started doing really weird things, like calling random posts of mine cases and stuff so I thought maybe he is a scum in shambles cause of heat.

I am rather confused about him today. Generally speaking, I liked his reaction to my softs, but I hated his reactions to my full claim. Like I think he didn't try to analyze what I claimed there.

+ I don't see him trying to "Move" the game in any direction which is unlike what I saw in our recent game that was also playing (haunted villa). I remember him being quite the voice about whats best course there, especially on day 2.
I've been pretty clear that Hail is the best option and most optimal option and whoever says otherwise is sus. You're just ignoring that fact. I also stated that we need to hit a scum/3p with either the vote or the shot or we likely lose.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #218) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1529, Gimli wrote:
In post 1525, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1473, Gimli wrote: tentative scumteam: kuzu/herta/KT

drew and aisa are possible
What about Pirates? Do you think Kyoko is telling the truth about N_M being pirate?
yes I fully believe her and NM are pirates and that's why she trolled the majority of the game
Then why in the world would you not be okay with voting Drew?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #219) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1502, Gimli wrote: if we're gonna flip dr drew, and I'm not against that, we are NOT doing it because of NM, nor are we punishing NM for 'scumsiding'. NOT_MAFIA DOESNT KNOW WHO THE SCUM ARE. he scumsides cause he is a troll, he'd do the same things if he was town. we just lost a game where he hammered everyone's top townread with an ability the scum team gave him, and he said to me and I quote "I'd do it again". the scum team said in dead chat that they gave the ability to NM cause they thought he'd kill town, 'and he did'.
Nevermind, I read this wrong. It's just you don't believe N_M
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #220) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: Drew

If this flips town, Kitty shoot N_M no questions asked
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #221) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1532, Gimli wrote:
In post 1530, Kokichi Oma wrote:
I'll ask the most asked question of this game: have you played with not_mafia before?
Yes, but Kirigiri confirmed them as other Pirate which at least gives some credit to the claim
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #222) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1535, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: btw if roles arent random like alignments, then KT's version of vig could be the way how scum could continue killing during hails as a utility intended by mod
I'm a bit scared of this ngl. That's why I asked if anyone knows if this is a 'balanced' game or just pure RNG
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #223) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1537, Gimli wrote: you and KT are hiding behind a fakepeek by a guy that trolls every single game. if you're town, that's cowardice. if you're scum it's smart but I can see what's going on.
I've been saying all day Drew has had bad posts, so it's not the only reason why I think he could be scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #224) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1536, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1534, Kokichi Oma wrote:
I'll ask the most asked question of this game: have you played with not_mafia before?
Yes, but Kirigiri confirmed them as other Pirate which at least gives some credit to the claim
Do not give credit to stuff on my behalf when I explicitly said I won't be involved in it. I confirmed him as a pirate. I wont be talking about his role.
Okay, so N_M guilty is probably a lie then
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #225) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE:

This game is annoying me ngl. Maybe cause we have less than a day left and we have no plan.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #226) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1548, Gimli wrote:
In post 1545, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1537, Gimli wrote: you and KT are hiding behind a fakepeek by a guy that trolls every single game. if you're town, that's cowardice. if you're scum it's smart but I can see what's going on.
I've been saying all day Drew has had bad posts, so it's not the only reason why I think he could be scum.
not to kill drew, but to then go ahead and blame and kill NM for being NM.

if we're killing drew cause he is scummy, then it's on us and we use KT's ability to shred the POE, not to kill a pirate. never killing a pirate on a townflip! we lose the game with bullshit like this man.
Okay, fair. I get your argument now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (isolation #227) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I took that as not wanting to vote Drew at all but you just don't want it because of N_M.

I would be down for a Drew/Herta elim/shot. In either order. Anyone else?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #228) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1554, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1547, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1536, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1534, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Do not give credit to stuff on my behalf when I explicitly said I won't be involved in it. I confirmed him as a pirate. I wont be talking about his role.
Okay, so N_M guilty is probably a lie then
You had reached this conclusion earlier, why did being a pirate change anything?
I thought Kirigiri was confirming them as cop pirate, but it seems she's confirming them as ONLY pirate. meaning that she's basically saying he's not cop but is a pirate.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #229) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay, everyone since people do not seem to understand why shooting Pirate if we vote out town is not a bad thing.

We are at likely: (Unlikely) 5 v 3 v 3 or 6 v 3 v 2 or (unlikely) 7 v 2 v 2

If we shoot and elim town we are either: (Unlikley 3 v 3 v 3) or 4 v 3 v 2 or (unlikely 5 v 2 v 2) which means we basically lose right?

If we shoot and elim town and pirate we are (Unlikely 4 v 3 v 2) or 5 v 3 v 1 or (unlikely 6 v 2 v 1) Which is a better standing and we don't auto lose.

(Tell me if my math is wrong here cause I'm assuming that if we are below the amount of total scum we lose no?)
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #230) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1562, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1556, Kokichi Oma wrote: I took that as not wanting to vote Drew at all but you just don't want it because of N_M.

You almost landed on what my practical plan is.
In post 1563, Gimli wrote:
In post 1556, Kokichi Oma wrote: I took that as not wanting to vote Drew at all but you just don't want it because of N_M.

that's what I'm thinking of. the order doesn't matter.
In post 1564, Gimli wrote: oh that's great, we're all coming to the same conclusions
Okay FINALLY we getting somewhere.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #231) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1566, Enchant wrote:
In post 1559, Gimli wrote:
In post 1555, Enchant wrote: Um. If Pirate trying to force mislims then they are enemies? So why don't blast them.
11 players left

3 scum
2 pirate
6 town

miselim + BLAST PIRATEZ AT NIGHT =

5 town
1 pirate
3 scum

and that's an ELO for all intents and purposes

we must scumhunt inside the true groupscum. 100% at elimination and with the night shot. we don't have room to be flipping pirates rn.
Okay.

11 players left.

3 scum
2 pirate
6 town

mislim+BLAST GROUPSCUM OH SORRY WE SHOT TOWN INSTEAD

4 town, 2 pirate, 3 scum.

At this point we have no say at what will happen: Scum are majority.
Okay yes this is what I was thinking
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #232) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1568, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: You guys really think there are 3 people in group scum?

I was thinking its 2 2 7 rn
If pirates left after n2 I think it would be pretty townsided to be only 2 scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #233) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I understand what you're saying about Kitty but I don't think we can do anything about Kitty today anyways. We need Kitty tonight.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #234) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1582, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1537, Gimli wrote: NM's claim has zero credit. n1 was hail. he'd need a BP ability on top of a cop check. and he is a neutroll. he'll always troll this game.

you and KT are hiding behind a fakepeek by a guy that trolls every single game. if you're town, that's cowardice. if you're scum it's smart but I can see what's going on.
How much do you feel Kokichi and Kitty have been doing things together this game?
If you are seriously considering me as scum at this point when for the past 2 days I've been trying to get everyone to come to a decision together. Even posting the time so we don't accidently no vote today. If I were scum I would just let everyone run around in circles like what was happening before.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #235) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1588, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1584, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1537, Gimli wrote: NM's claim has zero credit. n1 was hail. he'd need a BP ability on top of a cop check. and he is a neutroll. he'll always troll this game.

you and KT are hiding behind a fakepeek by a guy that trolls every single game. if you're town, that's cowardice. if you're scum it's smart but I can see what's going on.
How much do you feel Kokichi and Kitty have been doing things together this game?
If you are seriously considering me as scum at this point when for the past 2 days I've been trying to get everyone to come to a decision together. Even posting the time so we don't accidently no vote today. If I were scum I would just let everyone run around in circles like what was happening before.
I’m not certain on the matter but it’s possible. Scum do plenty of things in the interest of appearing as helpful town. You feel like you’re floundering after the pirate reveal.
Because of the math I posted earlier. At first I thought it was 3 scum and 1 3p. But pirate has 2 and it could mean the other group scum still has 3. Which puts us mechanically behind more than I thought
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (isolation #236) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1591, Marashu wrote:
In post 1570, Enchant wrote: Anyway if NM fakeclaimed guilty, then he is HOSTILE against Town.

It means Pirates HOSTILE to town. Therefore they WILL side against us.
Bold of you to assume N_M is not hostile against town as town.
How do you feel about a Drew/Herta vote/shot today? In either order
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (isolation #237) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:54 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I just realized something that I should have thought of earlier. Pirate need to plunder maf, so it makes no sense for N_M to out that guilty as pirate until AFTER they plunder it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (isolation #238) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

N_M made this more confusing than needed to be. I'm just gonna ignore him
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #239) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1594, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: It’s Kokichi, as I kinda got into in my previous post.
Are you trying to say I'm scum or town. I can't tell
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (isolation #240) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1595, Marashu wrote:
In post 1589, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: type of group scum matters too, there were some variant win cons I presume?
Most true groupscum have basically the same wincon of eliminate all threats against them. Some, like Apparitions, are to eliminate all other factions. It's impossible for Witches and Pirates to win together fwiw, because all witches are vanilla and have what would be their role converted into spells.
How would witches be vanilla if everyone gets a choice of roles in this setup?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #241) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay, Kuzu can be vigged, elim'd too. I'm not going to allow their bad reads to lose us this game.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #242) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1605, Marashu wrote:
In post 1603, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1595, Marashu wrote:
In post 1589, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: type of group scum matters too, there were some variant win cons I presume?
Most true groupscum have basically the same wincon of eliminate all threats against them. Some, like Apparitions, are to eliminate all other factions. It's impossible for Witches and Pirates to win together fwiw, because all witches are vanilla and have what would be their role converted into spells.
How would witches be vanilla if everyone gets a choice of roles in this setup?
In post 59, MegAzumarill wrote: The Witches are all vanilla members, and cannot have passive abilities.

The witches have 2 spells, a factional kill spell and a factional curse spell.
Each spell may not be used in two nights consecutively, and each member may only cast 1 spell each night.
The roles that witches pick are turned into factional spells performing that action. Any passive abilities are made active abilities when making this change.
If a witch picks "Vanilla" as their role they will add a one-shot curse spell that is separate from the original factional curse spell.
That's so confusing.. So is it possible we don't have just normal scum this game?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #243) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1608, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1606, Kokichi Oma wrote: Okay, Kuzu can be vigged, elim'd too. I'm not going to allow their bad reads to lose us this game.
:roll:
I don’t see you as a priority flip currently. But like, it’s extremely telling that your immediate response is to say my reads are bad.
Cause you're probably town based on the reactions I've seen from you. But, if you're going to lose us the game, then you can go.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #244) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Either that or you're trying to protect Herta/Drew and derail the convo to me/Kitty when we have less than 12 hours remaining.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (isolation #245) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why is that not wise?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #246) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1618, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1590, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1588, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1584, Kokichi Oma wrote:

I’m not certain on the matter but it’s possible. Scum do plenty of things in the interest of appearing as helpful town. You feel like you’re floundering after the pirate reveal.
Because of the math I posted earlier. At first I thought it was 3 scum and 1 3p. But pirate has 2 and it could mean the other group scum still has 3. Which puts us mechanically behind more than I thought
I feel like there was time to process that earlier. I already came to terms with the possibility that there’s 2 groupscum that need to be navigated a few days ago.
In post 1018, Kokichi Oma wrote: Yikes. 10 people with 6 scum is scary. I just need to find 4 people I townread completely
If you iso me, you'll notice after his post is when I started to pick up. It might seem a bit more scrambled because I pretty much missed a full day and had to catch up with a bunch of quote posts.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #247) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1619, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1615, Kokichi Oma wrote: Why is that not wise?
The prevailing theory is one of them is scum. So based on that, killing both of them in a row would always kill a scum and a town. I think there’s a better way to approach this. It starts by voting out Drew today.
Or.. What if. (CRAZY THEORY) They could both be scum?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #248) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1493, Aisa wrote: Hi, I am busy right now and haven't read some of the newest posts, but just popping in to reassure that I will definitely be around and able to weigh in in a few hours, before the deadline
They posted this and left, if they dont come back then yeah
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #249) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1625, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: You have a point about being a good target. I’m at hail tonight being the best idea.
Hail was always the best option
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #250) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also pretty sure I brought up that point earlier
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #251) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: Drew

I have to get ready to go out for a superbowl party, but I'll check in
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #252) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1634, Aisa wrote: Drew better frigging flip town
huh?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (isolation #253) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1635, Aisa wrote: I'm not sure what has and hasn't been brought up cause I haven't read all the last ten pages, I'll do that next and reply to what there is to reply to. But consider that my role is security guard. I target a player and they can see everyone else who visited them that night. May be useful to check the pirates are actually targeting whoever they say they are targeting.
So you're saying you shouldn't be shot because you can keep the pirates honest?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #254) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1654, Marashu wrote:
In post 1653, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: Also, what exactly does vig enabler “enable”?
In post 178, Not Known 15 wrote: Vigilante Enabler

Vigilantes may no longer attempt to use their Vigilante ability if you are dead. Factional actions are unaffected.
Hm. So unless I'm mistaken, if Aisa dies, KT gets full vig mode unlocked?
I think this is what Drew claimed. Aisa claimed something else. Either way, I think shoot Herta now. I agree with Gimli and Kuyu
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #255) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think if Drew dies then no more KT vig if thats his role? Which would suck but he's hammered I think so nothing we can do about it now. We are stuck with hail regardless and nothing happens which isn't terrible I guess.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #256) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah oh well. Back to square 1 tomorrow at this point. if there is no vig shot then at least we don't autolose
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (isolation #257) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Drew you should have outed your role WAAAY before now, so it's upsetting that we could lose our vig from this
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #258) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If Drew is scum trolling shoot Herta. Aisa if telling the truth has a PR that can be useful I agree
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #259) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Thank god I hammered before Drew could out that fake claim, because I was likely not voting him if he claimed that earlier.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #260) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I can't believe Herta was actually just a Miller. And I agree Aisa is probably just last partner. Do Pirates just lose then?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #261) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

@Mod do we get notified if we get doused?

I need to sleep for now, but I'll be back in 12 hours or so
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #262) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So scum both scum factions have 0 way to kill every night? Does this even sound right?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (isolation #263) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm fine with no elim today. I think it's okay to give pirates a chance to win since they helped us.

VOTE: no elim
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (isolation #264) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1821, Marashu wrote: Doesn't work the way I was hoping. Unfortunate.

VOTE: No Elim

If somehow this gets rushed through overnight, ideal world I'd like Aisa to claim target first, then that target claim any results.
Good plan
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #265) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yep, I'm ready. Aisa Security someone. Pirates did you say who you are visiting?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #266) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Just to be clear. There cant be more than 2 scum right? like we cant have 2 / 2 / 1 ?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #267) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I have a few things to say, but give me a bit. I'll be back in an hour
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #268) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1876, Enchant wrote: I tried to roleblock Kitty and shot didn't happen?

Kitty you didn't try to shot?
Why didn't you just claim this yesterday during the day?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #269) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I can win with Kirigiri.

I heard music last night as well.

One more thing I want to say, but I'm waiting for everyone to speak first.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #270) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1881, Enchant wrote:
In post 1879, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1876, Enchant wrote: I tried to roleblock Kitty and shot didn't happen?

Kitty you didn't try to shot?
Why didn't you just claim this yesterday during the day?
Why would i
Because it would give us a clearer direction today
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #271) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1882, Kokichi Oma wrote:
One more thing I want to say, but I'm waiting for everyone to speak first.
Have to wait for Fuyu to be replaced b4 we end the day btw.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #272) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1888, Aisa wrote:
In post 1313, Aisa wrote:
In post 1296, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1097, Aisa wrote: Maybe throw in Kokichi into the scum bucket for just voting me
Wow, you're also very good at this game. I must be scum for voting you.
Wow, nice selective quoting me
In post 1097, Aisa wrote:Maybe throw in Kokichi into the scum bucket for just voting me by quoting Marashu's post instead of giving any original justification.
This was one of the things I was looking back at which I regret letting slide. Can you explain this now please, Kokichi
If you actually read the game you will see I gave a list of ppl I'd vote.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #273) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1293, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1095, Enchant wrote:
In post 1092, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1090, Herta wrote: Counter wagon good.
At this point I think I'm fine with voting anyone except Marashu, Kitty and Kirigiri possibly
Your teammates?
You're too good at this game.
In post 1296, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1097, Aisa wrote: Maybe throw in Kokichi into the scum bucket for just voting me
Wow, you're also very good at this game. I must be scum for voting you.
Con text. Also rest of the post is fluf so.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #274) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Scum can multtask as per kiri
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #275) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We wait for KT and fuyu reeplacement to talk 1st
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #276) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1911, KittyTacky wrote: You should have probably claimed it so I wouldn't holster.
Did you get anythin at nite? Or no
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (isolation #277) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1905, Gimli wrote: I'm doing a re-read on kokichi and I'm not so sure now cause his earlier posting is actually quite ??????? and IDK if ??????? is mafia or what it is. I think some of this would be alright for kokichi to respond but he doesn't have to as I'm mostly just rambling and not going anywhere with it.

Spoiler: some kokichi's d1 stuff I'm quoting and saying things about
In post 17, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 14, Marashu wrote: Besides memes, why would the meta janitor leave out N_M?
I noticed that as well. Could just be mind games? If anything I doubt N_M would be janitor and choose themself not to redact.
I think it's weird that kokichi noticed that shit before Marashu pointed at it, but I'm incredibly lazy so maybe kokichi isn't lazy and actually reads setup posts and things like that right from the start of the game (spoilers: we'll see he doesn't).
In post 20, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 18, TemporalLich wrote: Yeah I believe the only reason to meta janitor everyone but not mafia would be for memes

This effectively leaves no info for Day 1 besides that we are playing a setup with non-standard factions

Anyway, Marashu seems town but this is still early D1
How are they town based on pointing out the obvious?
I think this is uncharitable.
In post 26, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 22, Aisa wrote: Kokichi Oma, have you played with N_M before?
Yeah, I know they can be a bit of a troll at times.
I think this conversation is strange.
In post 61, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 39, Aisa wrote: Right… which is why if anything I feel like not redacting themselves is exactly in their wheelhouse, don’t you think?
I guess, but I feel like N_M is the type to either redact all, half or none. Not just themself. But, I haven't played with them in like 4 years so who knows.
that's such a weird assessment on what NM would or wouldn't do with a meta janitor role... I wonder why kokichi thinks this.

the way aisa posts about it is also a little suspicious because scum tried to frame NM with the thing? so, idk.
In post 62, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 42, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 41, Gimli wrote:Claiming miller instantly is how you play miller, no?

Also maybe I'm starting to townread aisa, seems like a happy bunny that's towning the thread with bouncy energy
Kinda thought you claim miller either late D1 or early D2

Claiming miller after a red check is too late however.
I assumed it was usual RVS stuff so I ignored it. If this is legit, then I don't see why they would wait until then? By that time they could be scumread and it would look worse. I don't see an issue with them claiming it now.
I'm always going to take issue with this post because assuming the miller claim was RVS feel really strange to me and almost like not a real thought to have.
In post 65, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 64, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 62, Kokichi Oma wrote:I assumed it was usual RVS stuff so I ignored it. If this is legit, then I don't see why they would wait until then? By that time they could be scumread and it would look worse. I don't see an issue with them claiming it now.
why would you want to claim miller instantly if you're actually a Town Miller?

that just seems scummy posturing during RVS which is trying too hard
I dunno, if I was miller I would just say so right away. I can only go based on what I would do in the same situation.
if you were miller you'd just say so right away, then how did you think the miller claim was RVS banter? if it's something you'd do as miller, why wouldn't you take it at face value instead?
In post 232, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 186, TemporalLich wrote: Also Kokichi clearly wants a mislim or at least to cause confrusion
You've been hyper focused on me for some reason when you've had other people vote you and sus you as well. What are your reads on them?
In post 237, Kokichi Oma wrote: VOTE: Lich

Way too defensive and reactionary. Also seems like they only suspect people who vote them.
kokichi, is 'suspecting people who vote for x' something that x does more as mafia than as town? I wonder if you think this is true, if this is a real scumhunting idea you have, and not just posturing for the sake on it once you're going to vote for someone.
I don't read set ups b4 joinin, but I do read the post by mod in game when it starts.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #278) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Luckily for you all. I have this game all figured out. But I need Fuyu replacementt to talk 1st.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (isolation #279) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Good questionn
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #280) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Furtive, did you recieve anythin at nite y/n for last nite
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (isolation #281) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Furt, did ur slot target any one with ur role last nite
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (isolation #282) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also, last question before my big reveal on how i solved this game. Kirigiri, you confirm that N_M is your partner right. Not anyone else?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #283) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So Kitt can only shot if scum?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #284) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Last questioon b4 reveall.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #285) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay. Time to say my role.
Harbinger of the Dreaming God

You know you have the following one-shot abilities to use at night, you know how many targets each has, but not what each one does.

Death
Famine
Pestilence
War
I softed it here
In post 995, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 975, Gimli wrote: okay.

I'm a town mysterious musician. I target a player with a song and they feel an energy. IDK how that messes with other roles or if I'm giving scum a redirector to a nuclear bomb or something, but my role doesn't say what it does really. it's mysterious.
The mysterious roles are always the best
I had no idea what my role was gonna do. Death seem like it could be a vig? But, was not willing to risk it. I chose War last night and picked Fuyu/KT as it was the only shot that allowed me to pick 2 targets. I picked them since they both had a killing role. I thought it could maybe give them a shot or something. Turns out I got a message last nite that said KT/Fuyu are at war and are different alignments. How interesting. Which is why I asked if they got any messagee last nite.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #286) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Furtive, who did your slot targett last nite?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #287) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I have a plan as to what we can do to win this. If there is only one Arson left then we have autowin, but I am a bit nervous that there is more than one. My idea is that we vote in Furt/KT and if game ends great. If we do vote out 1 of the Arson in KT/Furt and the game continues, we have Pirates plunder Aisa. If they leave then we know Aisa is last pirate. If we vote out the town in the two of Furt/KT, we still have Pirates check Aisa so if there is 2 Arsons remaining, we will either have Aisa confirmed as scum or town if the pirates stay. Then we can just vote out the last arson if we mislim'd between Furt/KT. I had to think of a way to make sure we cover for in the event there is 2 Arson remaining.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #288) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1991, Marashu wrote: (order might only matter if there are 3 arsonists)
Yes, I thought this over too. As long as the Pirates check Aisa I think we will be fine regardless of which. Because I think you Enchant and Gimli are town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #289) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If it's not Aisa and there are 3 pirates, It would probably be Gimli? Not sure. But I think it's just Aisa and one of KT/Furt
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #290) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

i meant arson* sorry these names are confusing. Used to there just being one scum. And yeah.

Flip in KT/Furt and piratee plund Aisa
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #291) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1999, Gimli wrote: I have a better plan that gets me flipping

have furtive use his ability on me, and tomorrow I'll say whatever word I need to say to flip

then you flip aisa. that shreds the POE harder.
Don't think that's necessary
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #292) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We don't know the arson's roles, so I would like to have more numbers if possible for now. but i guess they could target you tomorrow just in case and tell you the word. But don't say the word right away. wait.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #293) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: kittty
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #294) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

No, because in the event that there is more than one Arson left, then we as town are in a bad spot. We assisted you before, so we would appreciate you working with us too. Regardless you should target Aisa. We need to know for sure if Aisa is scum or not. Regardless we all win if you target Aisa

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #295) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:33 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If Aisa is scum then you leave. If not, then you have confirmed scum. Regardless you leave tonight or tomorrow night.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #296) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Aisa is easy mislim if she's town. In the event that she's town and one of Enchant or Gimli is the scum then we are in a very bad spot.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #297) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Arson will just win easily if Aisa is town. I'm trying to cover all bases in the event of that scenario that might be unlikely, but can happen. I'm not quite sure why you're fighting this so hard unless there is something you're not telling us.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #298) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2029, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2027, Kokichi Oma wrote: Aisa is easy mislim if she's town. In the event that she's town and one of Enchant or Gimli is the scum then we are in a very bad spot.
and if today an arson dies, they are definitely next in poe to be checked and pirates will target them.

but if we kill KT this day phase and their not the scum, the arson will be definitely between you or furitive. Why would we be targeting aisa then?
Because this covers all scenarios and gives us an extra day in the event Aisa is town. Look at it like this.

Say I am scum with Gimli Enchant or Aisa.

Mislim today.

vote me out tomorrow.

Pirates are in the clear because they leave right away. But town has to figure out last scum in those 3. Say Enchant is the scum in this scenario, town loses 100% since I think everyone townreads him

In my scenario we clear Aisa or scumclaim her. If shes town thats great and we narrow down scum to one of Gimli and Enchant (unlikely but possible) if shes scum, you leave already and win. and we have the 2 scum remaining. This path is way easier for us as town. and I guess slightly less easy for pirates but still you win regardless.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #299) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2037, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2024, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Let me rephrase it for easier understanding:

1 - we will flip KT or Furitive

Scenario A: They flip as town

2 - remaining of KT/Furitive should try to kill kokichi as they know kokichi lied if they are also town
3 - Pirates target the remaining of furitive/KT
4 - If pirates leave game, the remaining of furitive/KT is arson. If pirates stay in game Kokichi is arson

Scenario B: They flip as scum

2 - Pirates target Aisa
3 - if pirates leave game Aisa is Arson, if pirates don't leave game Aisa is town. In this scenario kokichi and the remaining of Furitive/KT is also town

You're saying we should always target aisa.

lets say we flip kt today and they flip town, we target aisa and they are town too so we wont leave. lets say you are scum and you fake claimed this guilty to set up two mislims. in this case town will mislim tomorrow furitive as well and effectively will loose majority. you will arson kill on that night and with us leaving town will loose the game.

with my plan there is a gaurntee that an arson will die today or tomorrow

whatever town decides I'll go with it
Your plan also doesn't equate for the worst case scenario for town, but the best case scenario for pirates.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #300) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm gonna laugh if it's just kitty and we did all this for nothing
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (isolation #301) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think between the plans. The big difference is if you scumread me more than Aisa. If you scumread her more then plundering Aisa is the better way.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #302) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:01 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

As you saw last game, people should always trust my instincts.

I still think Aisa is the best plunder tonight.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #303) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Then let's vote Furt? I don't really care which. If you're that worried I'm scum. I thought I was pretty townread, what do i have to gain from doing this now?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #304) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Which is why we need to be 100% sure there isn't a 3rd arson. I can see us losing this game is all and i don't want that to happen.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (isolation #305) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1901, Kokichi Oma wrote: We wait for KT and fuyu reeplacement to talk 1st
I posted this before then
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #306) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In my eyes, Pirates are being greedy and just only thinking of getting one arson so they can leave. If we lose to a furt/enchant team or something like that. I'm going to be upset
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #307) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2058, Marashu wrote: Targeting Aisa clears Aisa and myself if town and reveals scum in {Aisa, myself} and {Kokichi/Furtive} if the pirates leave. Downside to this, if Aisa is town, we need to guess between Kokichi/Furtive or lose.
Why would that make you scum? Confused
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (isolation #308) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh, I get it now. But, i don't think that anyone thinks you're scum. So I think you can take yourself out of that POE
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (isolation #309) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm not even sure Death will be a vig. War wasn't what I expected.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #310) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Pirates. You may want to change your course of action here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #311) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Pirates, I've doused you. Don't work with town. We can win together. Just no elim today and visit me. If you vote me out today, I've instructed my partner to ignite and we all lose.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #312) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why else would I do this? This was the only way to guarantee a win, was to douse pirates and have them work together with us.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #313) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Pirates, we are both scum. Work together. Kirigiri, I knew you were other opposition from awhile ago. And I was always willing to work with you. Unvote and lets win together.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #314) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 316, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 257, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Let's just say I'm not really worried about others solving me cause there might be no need for it so I'm waiting for more content to do detective work on that.

Your focus is better spent elsewhere.

Hmmm. I guess you are the quiet detective. I'll give you a pass for now. But I've got my eye on you.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #315) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If you just non elim today, we both win. Trust. I've thought this out since you first revealed you were a pirate. My whole goal was so scum could win together. I've changed my entire plan to work with you both.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #316) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We either win together. Or lose together. What will it be Pirates?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #317) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I prefer winning. Come on Kirigiri!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (isolation #318) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

N_M will still choose winning over losing. So he shouldn't hammer.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (isolation #319) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kirigiri, winning with town is BORING. When was the last time you saw 2 scum teams win together? It's rare. Be part of history.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (isolation #320) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Pirates, you guarantee win tonight if you no vote today. All you have to do is visit me. It's that simple.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (isolation #321) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

This will go down as one of the best scum wins in Mafiascum history. Be apart of it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #322) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Or don't I guess. Hehe

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (isolation #323) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

No voting and plundering me is the easiest way, and they know it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #324) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

They don't. And they know it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (isolation #325) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Good luck, Pirates. You'll need it!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #326) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2227, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: we're at 9 players right now not 8
I wish we could have won together. Unfortunate. You let town dictate your actions too much, you should have been willing to work with us.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #327) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2236, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: why did you have to hammer before I get back online

I'm so freaking pissed right now

Despair
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #328) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I wonder if there were 4 total arsonists. What would that mean for tonight. I wonder.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #329) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kirigiri, certainly that isn't despair you're feeling right now. Right?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (isolation #330) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2318, MegAzumarill wrote: Shout out for this absolute essay of a picks pm:
MegAzumarill wrote: You are a member of the
Arsonist Cartel.
You have the following abilities:

You may converse with members of your team at all times while alive in the Arsonist Cartel PT.
Each night, a member of your faction may do one of the following (but both cannot be done on the same night)

- Choose a Player to
douse
in a flammable liquid. Assuming no interference to your action, that player will become
Doused.
This effect is permanent unless removed by a special ability.
-
Ignite
all
doused
players. Assuming no interference to your action,
all
doused
players will be killed. You do not visit the players killed by this effect. This kill cannot be protected from by normal means.

You win when all threats to the
Arsonist Cartel
are eliminated, and at least one member of the
Arsonist Cartel
is alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Choose one of the following roles to keep and one to discard.

Role 1. New Years Card Writer, Inspired by the Dreaming God
Spoiler:
During each night, you may send me a message to give to another player. This will be clear to be coming from a player and not moderator feedback.
This message must contain the words "New Year" within it.
Additionally, you may attach one of the following items to the message, sending both to your target. These items are one-use only.

Sparkler - At night this may be activated. Visitors to the player that activated this item during the same night receive the message "You see bright and colorful sparks."

New Year Glasses - During the night, choose another player. Assuming no interference to this action the user of this item will learn if that target has received any form of non-factional private communication with another player.

Fruit Token - During the night, choose another player. Assuming no interference to this action, that player will be informed they have received fruit.

New Year's Ball - During the day this may be activated. This will cause a New Year's celebration within the thread after a predetermined amount of time, giving the user of this item an Enchanted Fae Bauble. This item may only be given out once.

You do not choose who you target with this ability, instead you have a list of at least 4 words.
During each day phase, you may pick a word to determine how you will target during the next night phase.
The word you choose will determine who or if you target, and you will learn how your target was decided and who it was.
Each Word may only be chosen once.

Role 2. Multitargeting Meta Janitor
Spoiler:
During pregame, you may send me a list of any number of players. All of these players will have their public discard replaced with "REDACTED". You may self target.

You additionally have access to this PT: Link
Not sure why janitor was picked lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #331) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2319, Aisa wrote: Kokichi claimed his real role, and we spent hours of our lives speculating on what his actions might do, and I still don’t know what the actions do and look forward to finding out.
Check the dead thread. They were pretty good but we were wrong about them sadly.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #332) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2324, MegAzumarill wrote: I think Kokichi's war action turned out funny. Since the witch hadn't submitted an action there was no word chosen so no effect on that end (lowered the 3 shot to 2 shot though) and if Kitty had aimed the inverse killer at someone other than furtive it would've resolved as a kill. (Possibly even falsely outing kitty to enchant as scum from his role)
Our biggest downfall, town not using their roles.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (isolation #333) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

no redactions from me.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”