She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:52 pm

Post by Alianna »

Votecount 1.18

usesPython (E-2): Oclaxian Empire, The Bulge, Aureal, Doctor Drew, Black
The Bulge (E-2): Enchant, biancospino, usesPython, furtiveglance, HighPrincessErinys
Black (1): Kokichi Oma

Not Voting (2): Malakittens, osuka

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-04-20 18:48:28).
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
On hiatus from playing mafia.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:01 pm

Post by usesPython »

Aureal and Black, can you walk us through why you're on our wagon instead of Bulge/Drew?

-A
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:04 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Cmon yall

The choice is clear
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:11 pm

Post by usesPython »

Kokichi you sr Black, who do you think the other scum are?

-A
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:42 pm

Post by The Bulge »

did i miss the part where someone on my wagon gave a shred of reasoning? python said drew/bulge about a million times and everyone else was like yea sure why not, does that about sum it up?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:43 pm

Post by The Bulge »

waiting for sweet release
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:52 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 728, biancospino wrote: I also want to repeat myself that Drew isn't happening today, not with my vote. I have a very strong gutread there that scum!Drew and town!Bulge is not a thing.
Can you walk us through this read?

-A
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:57 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 523, Doctor Drew wrote: As far as Bulge, I do agree it is odd that they have seemingly danced around discussing me, especially given the discussions surrounding the Bianco wagon and by proxy HPE as well.
Why do you think Bulge would do this?

-A
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:43 am

Post by Malakittens »

Ugh I don’t know which one I want.

Can I get a quick summary of the wagons
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:49 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 858, Malakittens wrote: Ugh I don’t know which one I want.

uhhh we're mostly being wagoned cause people don't like Nameless mechposting and me metaing

Black's getting wagoned by Kokichi cause apparently she was obvtown in DN and isn't in this game

Bulge wagon is part of a Bulge/Drew solve. Bulge's pretty much refusing to give any reads on Drew even in places where it'd have been extremely natural to do so, Drew's supposedly tring Bulge but doesn't really seem to care if they get limmed and is more focused on distancing himself from the Bulge/Drew associative. Bulge is getting wagoned over Drew here as a compromise cause otherwise Bianco doesn't wanna be on the wagon

-A
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:52 am

Post by usesPython »

General consensus for scummyness seems to be Python == Bulge/Drew > Black > Drew > Bulge

-A
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:54 am

Post by usesPython »

Also we're really sorry about giving you so many pages to go through, would you prefer a quick rundown on opinions of the people on wagons instead?

-A
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:58 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 861, usesPython wrote: Also we're really sorry about giving you so many pages to go through, would you prefer a quick rundown on opinions of the people on wagons instead?

-A
Sure why not
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:26 am

Post by usesPython »

Why people are on the wagon they're on:
  1. Spoiler: Black
    In post 630, Black wrote: I SR python and Drew btw so I'm cool with either wagon
    In post 638, Black wrote:
    In post 637, usesPython wrote: I will literally self-hammer d2 if it's not Bulge/Drew

-A
    I don't believe you, but I'll still join your cause

VOTE: Drew
    In post 642, Black wrote:
    In post 641, usesPython wrote: Shrugging your shoulders and going "welp nothing I can do about it" instead of actively fighting against consensus to keep your tr's alive is not townie behaviour

-A
    I mean in his defense you would just accuse him of defending his wolf mate. And I'm also not sure how valid this point is. If I barely have a TR on someone I'm not gonna fight tooth and nail to make sure they don't get limmed
    In post 643, Black wrote: I'm not really a fan of python backing Drew into a corner here

Might reconsider my vote
    In post 662, Black wrote:
    In post 368, usesPython wrote:
    That's what the nightkill is for isn't it? Why go for a "Flip Black and then flip me if Black flips town" gambit as scum here?

-A
    Going back to this with python's recent posts in mind, I'm having a really hard time believing that they can't see the benefit of scum proposing a gambit here. I'll even go as far as to say they are deliberately acting obtuse about it

If what python thinks is true that town basically loses if we lim town here, it would make
    complete
    sense for scum to propose a gambit. That's one townie down and there isn't even a guarantee the scum gets limmed D2. It's so easy to get out of a gambit

I think this contradiction in python's logic suggests they are a wolf

VOTE: python
    In post 738, Black wrote: I actually think a python/Kokichi team makes a lot of sense if I'm solving for pairs

2. Spoiler: Python
    In post 859, usesPython wrote: Bulge wagon is part of a Bulge/Drew solve. Bulge's pretty much refusing to give any reads on Drew even in places where it'd have been extremely natural to do so, Drew's supposedly tring Bulge but doesn't really seem to care if they get limmed and is more focused on distancing himself from the Bulge/Drew associative. Bulge is getting wagoned over Drew here as a compromise cause otherwise Bianco doesn't wanna be on the wagon

-A

3. Spoiler: Mala

Not on a wagon

4. Spoiler: The Bulge
    In post 253, The Bulge wrote:
    In post 222, usesPython wrote: Which when combined gives the chances of
    Town
    : 8/12 (66.67%)
    Mafia
    : 4/12 (33.33%)
    lmao
    In post 255, The Bulge wrote: colourcoded and everything and not a single useful mechpost to be found
    In post 461, The Bulge wrote:
    In post 257, usesPython wrote: Also glad to see you're ignoring when you're just straight up wrong in , explains a lot

-Nameless
    223 is entirely based on false premises/nonsensical assumptions (ie, scum shooting at random, doctor healing at random, groupscum have =rand accuracy, whatever youre saying about "full control over the lim"?) and your other posts considering nolims are pointless bc why would we ever do that. these mechposts are a waste of time at best and an active distraction from any actual scumhunting/townplay at worst
    In post 468, The Bulge wrote:
    In post 466, usesPython wrote: If actions and reads aren't random then the double target = no nightkill rule is even more likely to go into effect, go do the damn math if you're gonna hold these positions

-Nameless
    my position is that your math is a waste of time and a distraction from actually doing anything useful, and also that no limming is a stupid idea
    In post 473, The Bulge wrote: are u capable of making game-relevant posts as scum?

5. Spoiler: furtiveglance
    In post 117, furtiveglance wrote:
    In post 107, The Bulge wrote:
    In post 105, Oclaxian Empire wrote: i looked at two votes on dragon + hpe saying it wanted to vote and made a decision without reading why ppl were voting it.
    In post 109, The Bulge wrote: its ok to not have an opinion
    In post 110, The Bulge wrote: anyway

Sus posting, unexplained vote at the end being the worst

VOTE: The Bulge
    In post 252, furtiveglance wrote: I'll get a bit of momentum going here, sure. Drew tends to be a bit more jokey as scum I think, and I've seen a bit of that here.

VOTE: Doctor Drew
    In post 475, furtiveglance wrote: Bulge is very likely scum, I'm gonna move back.

VOTE: The Bulge
    In post 477, furtiveglance wrote:
    In post 476, Black wrote:
    In post 475, furtiveglance wrote: Bulge is very likely scum, I'm gonna move back.
    I'm not getting these vibes...can you elaborate?

A quick look at his ISO and he seems kinda townie to me. He's definitely putting in some effort to solve
    I agree that he's pushing, but I see an agenda.
    In post 619, furtiveglance wrote:
    In post 575, Alianna wrote:
    Votecount 1.14

usesPython (4): Oclaxian Empire, The Bulge, Aureal, Doctor Drew
    Black (3): Kokichi Oma, HighPrincessErinys, biancospino
    The Bulge (2): furtiveglance, usesPython
    Malakittens (1): Enchant
    Kokichi Oma (1): Black

Not Voting (2): Malakittens, osuka

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-04-20 18:48:28).
    Python town. I can vote Black if need be
    In post 695, furtiveglance wrote:
    In post 690, Black wrote:
    In post 683, usesPython wrote: Actually I think this is coming from a mech misunderstanding: Just because groupscum can do something that is -EV for town doesn't mean that it's +EV for that groupscum. Your argument that we're forcing a 1f1 with a town does get that it'd be +scum winrate in that scenario but it misses the point that it'd be -groupscum winrate (e.g. If we were Ice Mafia then it'd cause Town and Ice Mafia win rate to go down while Fire Mafia win rate goes up)
    That's assuming the 1v1 actually results in both players getting limmed. Like I said it's too easy to get out of a gambit, so proposing the gambit on D1 should be a viable scum tactic to you

And I think it's something you as scum would propose here. We now know you think the town essentially loses if we lim green D1, so it makes perfect sense for you to propose a gambit based off of weak associatives to try and push a mislim here

And you'll just come up with some mech BS or find a way to wiggle your way out of your end of the gambit D2
    This last line seems really uncharitable and disproportionate

VOTE: Black
    In post 805, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: The Bulge

6. Spoiler: Enchant
    In post 587, Enchant wrote: VOTE: Drew

Counterwagons are funny
    In post 791, Enchant wrote: VOTE: Bulge
    In post 798, Enchant wrote:
    In post 795, biancospino wrote:
    In post 790, Enchant wrote:
    In post 779, usesPython wrote: Enchant you too, are you willing to get on a Bulge wagon instead of a Drew wagon?

-A
    I really don't care k
    You don't care because you sr both or because you just want a lim and are willing to wagon whomever?
    Second
    In post 820, Enchant wrote: Also this is day 1, i literally don't care.

7. Spoiler: Doctor Drew
    In post 523, Doctor Drew wrote: Yes I did explain the push on Bianco initially, and didn't like how they discredited my questions I had to HPE.

Also, python how did I really push HPE? I took what Black said about HPE's voting style and ran with it, yes I poked/prodded/and pressured, but I never was really thinking of wagoning them. In fact, in retrospect given how Black has been acting, Black could have just been throwing shade at HPE hoping that I WOULD start a push and wagon on HPE(that thought kinda just popped in my head while typing this).

As far as Bulge, I do agree it is odd that they have seemingly danced around discussing me, especially given the discussions surrounding the Bianco wagon and by proxy HPE as well.

Pre Edit: Actually Black my initial push was just off Bianco voting Ice in the manner they did. But my scum read gained strength how they acted after my initial suspicions. And an early game wagon isn't just to figure out the person you put on the wagon, but how everyone else reacts as well.

There was something else about Bulge, but I am phone posting and I want to get this post out and then make sure it was actually Bulge who said it.
    In post 529, Doctor Drew wrote: Oh yes it was Bulge, but more about userPython.

I joke around about 'ugh, mech speak' but I get that in certain game types it can come in handy to break things down like that. But it seems like the main conclusion is that 'hey, we should hunt scum'. I think Bulge said it best here
    In post 464, The Bulge wrote:
    In post 461, The Bulge wrote: your other posts considering nolims are pointless bc why would we ever do that. these mechposts are a waste of time at best and an active distraction from any actual scumhunting/townplay at worst
    Especially since others have rolled their eyes at the mech speak, and python seemed to double down on it. Almost seems like they are purposely obfuscating the game under the guise of seeming so obvtown on the surface.

Pre Edit: Open wolfing is my play style lol
    In post 537, Doctor Drew wrote:
    In post 535, usesPython wrote:
    In post 529, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: Open wolfing is my play style lol
    If this is the case then Drew not mentioning Bulge and Bulge not mentioning Drew until now looks really bad

-A
    I also haven't mentioned you until now, or Furtive, or Koki, and barely Aureal. In fact, most of my game here has been Bianco and HPE, with a bit of Black and osuka in there as well. Are they all my scum buddies? Are you?

I only talked about Bulge because you(or someone here today) asked me about them. There wasn't much for me to say that wasn't already said, and I repeated. The mech speak post they made was an 'oh ya there was one thing now that you reminded me' sort of thing.

You are attaching me to the Bulge for them not really discussing me, and puts me in a spot where they is no way to defend against that.
    In post 558, Doctor Drew wrote: Bianco knows how to butter me up, and I may just fall for it.

But after sitting on it for a bit, feel a bit more confident about this given today's interactions.

8. Spoiler: biancospino
    In post 651, biancospino wrote: Ok, I'm going to put my foot down here. I do
    not
    want a Drew lim today.
    I may be amenable to a Bulge lim instead.
    In post 792, biancospino wrote: VOTE: Bulge

9. Spoiler: HighPrincessErinys
    In post 172, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
    In post 171, Black wrote:
    In post 169, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one thinks it trusts Python, and of course it's got a scumread on Ice for his vote on Mala, but otherwise it's... rather lacking in reads honestly. Need to give this game a look over sometime and try to come up with SOMETHING.
    Why does it seem like you're afraid to vote?
    Because that's what you're interpreting me as feeling.
    But also because 1) Python is a townread and 2) IceDragon is a scumread, yes, but for something that's very inconclusive on it's own. He hasn't given us much else which, to be fair to you, is probably worth an eyebrow raising too, but... either way, not in a hurry to get a lim when we still have alot of discussion time available.
    In post 215, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
    In post 213, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
    In post 169, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one thinks it trusts Python, and of course it's got a scumread on Ice for his vote on Mala, but otherwise it's... rather lacking in reads honestly. Need to give this game a look over sometime and try to come up with SOMETHING.
    explain python read.
    Just getting town vibes from them but its not exactly concrete. 'Trust' might've been minor hyperbole but it's still a bit of a townlean atm.
    In post 829, HighPrincessErinys wrote: VOTE: The Bulge
    This one supposes it's willing to vote here.

10. Spoiler: Aureal
    In post 444, Aureal wrote:
    In post 437, Doctor Drew wrote:
    In post 434, Aureal wrote: Hmmm. You've played a lot with bianco, then? I'm kind of surprised. What do you think of bianco's turn against Black?
    Is weak reasoning(again), seems a bit of wagon hopping as well.

Yeah, there's something kind of fuzzy about the logic and I'm not quite putting my finger on it right now. That vote and Python's willingness to sheep Kokichi's meta read after remembering the one game we played with Black had her as mafia are both sticking out to me as particularly fishy. Not really feeling the furtive vote that much anymore, though it'd be nice if he'd do a little more, so how about a VOTE: usesPython.
    In post 571, Aureal wrote:
    In post 446, usesPython wrote: Elaborate on the fishyness

-A

Hmmm. Well for one, I don't recall you trying to use other people's opinions on meta before. And I'm not clear whether you're actually reading DN to try to figure out whether Kokichi's assessment is valid. Are you just skimming ISOs there?

But I guess the thing that's making me most twitchy is the way it sets Kokichi up as a fall guy if his read is wrong. Yes it's his idea to flip him next if he's wrong but it's not protown to encourage that. My last two games had situations like that where I got into a "one of us is town and one is scum" showdown (HI ENCHANT) except we actually were all town.
    In post 830, Aureal wrote:
    In post 588, usesPython wrote:
    In post 583, Aureal wrote: Okay seriously, WTF. Bulge I'm not familiar with but I expect more checking of your facts from
    you
    . I had over three times as many posts as furtive had (and still more now since I'm doing a long day's work worth of catch-up now) and it's clear our ISOs aren't even close to comparable. He hadn't managed more than three sentences in a post! I'm wrecking his sentence record with just this modest post! :P
    Drew how did you know to wagon Aureal so fast :lol:

You're doing the same thing Black was doing in Newbie 2111 where you're just kinda...
    there
    ? Like you're posting but it's not really going anywhere?

-A

Not really going anywhere? Not sure what you mean- I remember in that game you accused Black of not being first on any reads and I totally was first reading the post where HPE voted Black as HPE being town. Which a bunch of people, including you I believe, then sheeped. :P

Oh, and there didn't really seem to be a lot of resistance to the Black wagon for a while there. Then I decided I didn't like it, and now somehow it's not really a thing whereas
    your
    wagon is. Hmm.

11. Spoiler: Oclaxian Empire
    In post 566, Oclaxian Empire wrote: i'm gonna read and post some light thoughts from the last 10 pages as well. i may or may not be able to remember why i thought these things in the morning.

- i don't like koichi gambit
    - i don't like black being pushed for meta reasons, and i don't like python for that, but i've already expressed anti-meta. i mildly dislike hpe from it, but that's more so disagreement of opinion rather than content of post.
    - i'm mostly skimming over the meta argument, but i do like the kokichi vote, but i also disagree w/ the idea of koichi doing it. but i think it's just like, strictly worse to try to gambit out yourself on this if you're scum, unless you really think your partner can deepwolf the rest of the game?
    - i don't know what to make of koichi being so dead-set on black being scum? nor like, really what it's being based off of. koichi, would u please like to explain that?
    - osuka posting feels townie, i think? i didn't sit down and read it, more so skim osuka and just go "yeah that looks townie i think"
    - i think python becomes more scummy for icedragon saying he wanted to play differently on this account, and trying to use meta for that on an alt is just still - scummy, but it could also just be the actual vehement *hatred* we have for stuff like that making us think it's scummy.
    - python and us are both systems. we just sign our posts less often, and aren't signing because its hard to tell who's actually fronting.
    - bulge v python feels ok to me. i think bulge is probably town, but i was already tring bulge from what i could remember of this game.
    - koichi claiming to want to be scum in this setup / not reading the setup feels townie? i think its mostly bc town might look at the numbers of the setup and go "that looks fun" and not look at special mechanics, where scum are forced to look at special mechanics?
    - hi enchant!

12. Spoiler: Kokichi Oma
    In post 291, Kokichi Oma wrote:
    In post 288, Black wrote:
    In post 282, Kokichi Oma wrote: I thought you were bragging in one game that you never flipped scum before? Unless you have an alt i'm not aware of I guess. Either way you're scum here.
    I think you might be confusing me with someone else? We only played Death Note together. I've finished 5 games on site and 3 of them were wolf games lol
    Maybe I was. Either way, I think you're scum here
    In post 294, Kokichi Oma wrote: Cause the time she was town in the game I played she was OBVIOUS town. And she's not that here. It's a gut feeling. And my gut feelings are right 50% of the time

In post 302, Kokichi Oma wrote: Vote black today. If they don't flip scum, you can vote me tomorrow. that's how strong my gut feeling is
    In post 309, Kokichi Oma wrote:
    In post 307, biancospino wrote:
    In post 63, Kokichi Oma wrote:
    In post 61, biancospino wrote:
    In post 59, Kokichi Oma wrote:
    In post 51, biancospino wrote: VOTE: Dragon
    not random
    Good, no more RVS. Why?
    I believe others made it clear already, but leaves a bit of an unpleasant taste. It's latching to Aureal's question in a sly fashion. And weakly reframing the question as an accusation
    I agree that 45 is bad, but I don't think it's enough for me to vote them yet
    In post 88, Kokichi Oma wrote:
    In post 79, Black wrote: Out of RVS on page 3. I love it

I don't have an issue with Dragon's nor do I have an issue with the wagon that formed off of it

My only issue atm is HPE's where he says he's on board to vote Dragon but doesn't want to turn it into a wagon?
    Oh no.. You finally flipped scum didn't you

VOTE: Black
    See, if you did find bad, but not enough to vote, and you did vote in response to , then you must have found 79 even worse right? So you should be able to point to what's wrong with it, and the answer should not be gut.
    I've already asked this to you way back then btw
    I don't have experience with Dragon. I can do so with Black. Which is why it's different
    In post 659, Kokichi Oma wrote: Since you all seem scared to vote Black today, if I die make sure Black is the vote the next day

13. Spoiler: osuka

Not on a wagon
If you're feeling misrepped please just correct any errors, summarizing the opinions of 13 people is hard

-A
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 724, Black wrote: Why do you even TR Kokichi so much python?
Because i caught you
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 727, usesPython wrote:
They're not as blatantly manipulative as they were in DN mafia

-A
Wait who are you
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 740, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one doesn't think it wants a Black elim anymore, and it's not very sure about voting like, Python or Drew either at the moment. But its pretty sure that it'd like to elim furtive who really is not playing like he normally would in its opinion.
This one thinks that one is choosing poorly. But we will see tomorrow.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 853, usesPython wrote: Kokichi you sr Black, who do you think the other scum are?

-A
Mala is on the opposite team. IDK about anyone else
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Black »

In post 864, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Because i caught you
You couldn't even elaborate on your gut read and now your wagon has fallen apart because of it. Better luck next time!
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 858, Malakittens wrote: Ugh I don’t know which one I want.

You're sooooooo lucky Black is scummier than you otherwise i'd be pushing for your elim
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Black »

Getting a lim through requires more than just repeating "X is scum!" and then ignoring everyone's attempts to get you to expand on that

You'll get better in time
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 868, Black wrote:
In post 864, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Because i caught you
You couldn't even elaborate on your gut read and now your wagon has fallen apart because of it. Better luck next time!
Hey. Other mafia. Make sure to kill Black tonight for a free scum kill. TRUST ME

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 870, Black wrote: Getting a lim through requires more than just repeating "X is scum!" and then ignoring everyone's attempts to get you to expand on that

You'll get better in time
You misunderstand my intentions. In this game I don't need to push you to be voted out, I just need other scum to kill you OR have you voted out.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:44 am

Post by Black »

At this point Kokichi this just seems personal
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I have nothing against you. You're just scum this game

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”