Large Normal 244 | Quotes From my Linear Algebra Professor or Random City Skylines or Random Songs: Town Wins!

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:22 am

Post by shaddowez »

VOTE: Psyche

It's been a bit since I've been here, and Psyche is the only name I recognize. Obviously a scum tell right there
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:08 am

Post by shaddowez »

Anyone not specifically listed - hard null due to lack of content
Null's a good place to be right now. I promise I'll post more content during the week.

I'm having a hard time deciding on how I feel about ZZZX from and . The vote on Flavor feels jokey, but could be a good scum tactic to get his vote on a train and hope something comes from it. However, with it being such a large game we're nowhere close to a hammer, so an "accidental" lynch isn't really within grasp either. The fact he keeps bringing up Psyche but isn't voting him adds to this. Need to revisit this.

(Kids just came back in, hopefully more later but most likely tomorrow)
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:58 am

Post by shaddowez »

I'm here, but holy cow you guys posted a lost yesterday. About half way through, so slowly catching up. Flavor's interactions with Lich currently have me leaning town on Flavor. More to follow
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:14 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 511, Random Nurse wrote: I mean, shit, I'm feeling kind of hostile myself but that doesn't mean I'm Scum.

Maybe I'm just hungry.
Have a Snickers.

------------------------------

Getting a town read on JV. It's easier for scum to vote without motivation, and they seem to be digging into people for reasons why they're voting/reading into things. I also think that TL is trying to deflect in
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:24 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 609, TemporalLich wrote: I'll say JV's pressure on me is why JV isn't top read
I'm not sure I follow this logic. He's near the top, with the reason of "good for pushing", but you don't like that it's on you. When you're town, if you suspect someone's scum don't you want to push them? Backing off reads more as scum to me, because it's the only way you know that the person you're pressuring
isn't
scum (or at least on your team).
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:46 am

Post by shaddowez »

Alright, I'm caught up. Willing to sheep on bianco, but I feel better with this right now:

VOTE: ZZZX
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:39 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 844, Merlyn wrote: 22 pages overnight??? y'all are crazy I'm not reading any of that
If you ISO everyone but FL/TL/JV, it cuts out a lot. Then just ISO the three of them together.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:48 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 848, camelCasedSnivy wrote: that sounds like a scumslip for some reason
Is that a higher or lower confidence read than your current target?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:03 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 850, TemporalLich wrote: okay bbmolla 100% scum slipped

idk how to read any other way

VOTE: BBmolla
In post 851, TemporalLich wrote: this is only compounded by Flavor Leaf scumreading BBmolla in
The post does read really strange, but there's a couple issues I have with it:

1) It would entail daytalk, which adds another perspective to the game
2) Since FL did scumread BBmolla in that post, it almost seems like that would have to be meta.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:13 am

Post by shaddowez »

I need to lrn2read. I'm confused by what you mean with your second point, but it makes more sense than it being a random post in thread.

VOTE: BBmolla

Although I'm not against joining JV on camel either. Coming in to point out a scumslip, without actually voting that person, while having their vote still on a random target, gives me scumfeels.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:53 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 878, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 847, BBmolla wrote: FL doesn’t think I’m scum lmfao
This doesn't seem like a scumslip to me, just because FL has been theorising BBmolla as scum. So it seems like BBmolla is questioning/dismissing that. If FL had been townreading BBmolla, yes it would look like a slip.
This is what has me questioning it. I think I said it too, but if FL wasn't SR BBmolla, it would be much clearer. However, there was nothing in the convo happening at the time to make that post make any sense in thread either. While it could be another day chat (Masons, eg), that post definitely seems like it was meant to be inserted into a conversation that wasn't happening here.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:02 am

Post by shaddowez »

Right - so how does that explain your post?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:21 am

Post by shaddowez »

It appears I'm on an opposing schedule from most of you, I leave for the day and come back to 20ish more pages.
In post 1271, camelCasedSnivy wrote: VOTE: the worst

this is the worst player by far
This was after T3 let us know they were V/LA in . Even if you have no reads you're putting a vote where nobody else is even looking, essentially just parking for no good reason. It's not even like you're trying to get a wagon started on them since you provided no good reasoning except a pun on their name. You also vote parked on Merlyn early on for not doing anything, while not engaging.

Approximately half of your votes are fluff, and with the exception of the thin case on BBmolla none of your votes have had any semblance of logic behind them.

The random post from BB still doesn't make sense to me, but the more I think about it the less it makes sense as a slip either. Going to look at IAVH a little more before sheeping that wagon, but I'm comfortable here for now:

VOTE: camel
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:39 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1350, Skygazer wrote: Day 1 VC 5:

iamveryhappy (7): Shrek, furtiveglance, JacksonVirgo, Flavor Leaf, TemporalLich, CamelCasedSnivy, pisskop
Hu Tao (3): Merlyn, Klazam, bob3141
Flavor Leaf (2): Hu Tao, iamveryhappy
ZZZX (2): Save the Dragons, Naerys
camelCasedSnivy (2): davesaz, shaddowez
furtiveglance (1): Psyche
Shrek (1): ZZZX
TemporalLich (1): BBMolla
pisskop (1): the worst

Not voting (3): Random Nurse, Flavia, Doctor Drew

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to eliminate
Modified for my own sanity
Last edited by T3 on Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:45 am

Post by shaddowez »

Random Nurse
- You're the only active(ish) player that hasn't voted yet this game, haven't made any strong reads, and made a naked D1 claim. Care to provide any input whatsoever? How about you start with following through on
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:46 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1352, Skygazer wrote: Please note that the use of the word "lynch" is not allowed on this website.
My bad, I haven't been around for a while and didn't realize that had changed! Can you please modify my post for me to correct that?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:02 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1355, camelCasedSnivy wrote: the pun was for fun but it had a point: the worst hadn't done much. did you have a problem with the early wagon on bianco?
Did I have a problem with it, not exactly. It was also 20ish pages ago, and their early posts had a strange vibe to them. However, lack of content didn't make me vote them, instead I went with an SR of mine (, based on ). A wagon that's already started is also easier to move the game than just throwing your vote on someone nobody else is reading, especially without trying to convince other people that they should be voting there (or, y'know, OMGUSing).
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:45 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1379, Psyche wrote: so, there are lot of players who have done very little of substance so far this game. why single camel out?
Little substance is generally a null for me (hence me not specifically scumreading the worst or bianco). camel reads differently, like he's trying to post and do something, without actually doing so. This also isn't brand new, I called out this behavior and was considering voting him back in
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:53 am

Post by shaddowez »

If camel flips scum, between the sheep on me and this there's no way the worst is town:
In post 1331, the worst wrote: i'm also getting a warm vibe from snivy.
Note: At the point of that post, camel had just recently hopped on the happy wagon based on pisskop's suggestion without any reason, and had been on the worst right before that.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:23 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1386, bob3141 wrote: Do you think they are in your view partnered or simply both scum but from different factions
Rethinking it, my initial though process doesn't actually make sense. I was thinking same faction because otherwise whether camel flips town or scum the worst's actions would be the same level of scuminess. However, it is a bit too blatant for them to be s/s (although not out of the question, it could be iocaine powder)

In post 1387, camelCasedSnivy wrote: is sheeping scum?
Sheeping is not inherently scummy, and the point of that comment was that you had been voting the person that randomly town read you until you sheeped. Not committing and continuing to wagonhop without providing any of your own thought processes, on the other hand, is scummy
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:42 am

Post by shaddowez »

Had time to read and catchup, but have a busy day at work today so may not get to post as much as I'd like.

tw
I saw your posts at me, will address as soon as I can.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:38 am

Post by shaddowez »

Had a bunch more stuff come up at work than I was expecting, and now I have a heck of a lot more pages to catch up on. I know I still owe
the worst
an answer to something he posed to me a few days ago, will get to that shortly. I see a
ZZZX
wagon which I was fine with early on, but with a self vote and only 2 more votes if I hopped on I want to revisit before voting there. If anyone has any specific ISOs or things they think I should look at, post and I'll visit them as I can.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:53 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1474, the worst wrote:
In post 1385, shaddowez wrote: If camel flips scum, between the sheep on me and this there's no way the worst is town:
In post 1331, the worst wrote: i'm also getting a warm vibe from snivy.
Note: At the point of that post, camel had just recently hopped on the happy wagon based on pisskop's suggestion without any reason, and had been on the worst right before that.
In post 1388, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1386, bob3141 wrote: Do you think they are in your view partnered or simply both scum but from different factions
Rethinking it, my initial though process doesn't actually make sense. I was thinking same faction because otherwise whether camel flips town or scum the worst's actions would be the same level of scuminess. However, it is a bit too blatant for them to be s/s (although not out of the question, it could be iocaine powder)
iocaine powder is my favourite alternate terminology for wifom

based on this why are you not scumreading me independent of snivy's alignment?
At this point you were pretty much a hard null for me. You had a lowish post count (especially comparatively), and hadn't done anything that I would consider either especially towny or especially scummy.

Continuing on, since I was already looking at your ISO to remember where I was at with you at that point.....
In post 1727, the worst wrote: i do wish that shaddowez was easier to wagon ngl
In post 1758, the worst wrote:
In post 1748, Doctor Drew wrote: Hmmm, we may be actually looking at this the same way actually......with slightly different views of the wagon.

Why shoulnd't people care about it?
it's just a boring wagon on a boring slot and i kind of want more exciting things to happen. iavh's actual flip feels close to rand and i don't feel like i'm getting any closer to having a read.

What makes a wagon on me so much more interesting than the wagon on IAVH that was happening at the time?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:07 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1523, the worst wrote:
In post 1493, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Town

Random Nurse, Klazam, Flavor Leaf, the worst
Naerys, Psyche, Shrek, Save the Dragons, shaddowez, BBmolla, Doctor Drew
iamveryhappy, camelCasedSnivy, davesaz, bob3141, TemporalLich, pisskop
biancospino
-- idk/null tier
furtiveglance, Hu Tao, JacksonVirgo, ZZZX, Aisa
Merlyn

Scum

I'm all caught up, AMA
It's nice to see someone else who's finding Klazam just like, very towny. Also dig the hard townread on RN.

Actually I like this list a bunch

What makes you like Naerys & shaddowez? & do you have like, a specific reason to scumread furtive?
Which part of this list do you actually like? Prior to this you said snivy was towny (listed as null here) and want to wagon me (listed as slight town here). You also aren't thrilled with either the IAVH or Hu potential wagons, listed as null and scum here. I'm sure there's more, but we'll start with that
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:42 am

Post by shaddowez »

Did an FL/ZZZX ISO, and tried processing through all the noise. My ZZZX SR was based on early posts, and not something I had gone back to revisit in a while. Rereading, the push looks really thin and I'm REALLY not liking
the worst
's positioning and vote, though I'm trying not to tunnel. Still working through things, gonna check out IAVH next because I owe that a read.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:43 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2293, pisskop wrote: shyte. sorry
I just did it earlier this game, and have already had to retype at least two posts.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:47 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2254, camelCasedSnivy wrote: zzzx is town but ok
In post 2265, camelCasedSnivy wrote: can someone please tell me why i should go on zzzx :sob:
Snivy
, why did you go from a TR to willing to vote him at all in 11 posts, only 2 of which even had to do with them?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:51 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2305, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Iavh is a short read. He ate'd a bit as he was getting voted and then faded back into the background when the wagon died off
Oh wow, yeah....that's definitely a policy lim at best. Then again, with how active some players have been others are getting ignored and scum could coast. We're more likely to hit town than scum today anyway so I'd be willing to move there just to get to D2, but there are definitely places I'd rather be.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:55 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2312, Shrek wrote:
In post 2303, shaddowez wrote: Did an FL/ZZZX ISO, and tried processing through all the noise. My ZZZX SR was based on early posts, and not something I had gone back to revisit in a while. Rereading, the push looks really thin and I'm REALLY not liking
the worst
's positioning and vote, though I'm trying not to tunnel. Still working through things, gonna check out IAVH next because I owe that a read.
can you summarize what you're feeling on worst in specific because we might share the same opinion here
Heading to lunch, will answer this when I get back though
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:07 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2316, shaddowez wrote:
In post 2312, Shrek wrote:
In post 2303, shaddowez wrote: Did an FL/ZZZX ISO, and tried processing through all the noise. My ZZZX SR was based on early posts, and not something I had gone back to revisit in a while. Rereading, the push looks really thin and I'm REALLY not liking
the worst
can you summarize what you're feeling on worst in specific because we might share the same opinion here
Heading to lunch, will answer this when I get back though
They're not really voicing their opinions on anything. They ask a lot of questions, specifically regarding peoples reads. On the surface, that sounds towny insomuch as it
looks
like they're scumhunting, trying to derive whether the person they're asking questions of had reasons or whatnot. The problem is they don't ever seem to actually do anything with that info, outside of occasionally a reply post.

None of their votes have had any reasoning behind them (as in, they hadn't expressed any interest in voting prior to doing so), and with the exception of their very first (RVS) vote they've just sheeped early on.

So now that I've gone and done this again, I still don't like Snivy but feel like this is a good place to push.

VOTE: the worst
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:08 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2317, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2311, shaddowez wrote:
In post 2305, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Iavh is a short read. He ate'd a bit as he was getting voted and then faded back into the background when the wagon died off
Oh wow, yeah....that's definitely a policy lim at best. Then again, with how active some players have been others are getting ignored and scum could coast. We're more likely to hit town than scum today anyway so I'd be willing to move there just to get to D2, but there are definitely places I'd rather be.
I think showing no interest in the game unless you're getting run up is kind of scummy
I would say it's definitely anti-town, but what specifically makes it scummy to you? (Too lazy to look it up, but is something like
Survivor
normal?)
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:09 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2374, TemporalLich wrote: so the worst is likely to be scum and a good lim for today?
The way I see it, yeah
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:16 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2377, TemporalLich wrote: Survivor is not Normal because benign third parties are not Normal and Survivor is immensely unfun, has zero player agency, leads to kingmaker scenarios, and makes setups hard to balance.

Survivor should never be Normal.

I repeat,
Survivor should never be Normal.
That's fair....also just looked up the Normal Roles page, forgot that existed. I'm still not sold on it being explicitly scummy, but that does make it scummier.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:27 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2413, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2411, Psyche wrote:
In post 2408, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2407, Flavor Leaf wrote: Psyche gotta oppose both his buddies’ lims today, makes sense.

Yeah, let’s end on ZZZx, Psyche, or TL today.

IAVH/CSF kinda have partner equity, but I can see CSF being town and the duck being in that spot.
I’m against TL. I’m for Psyche. I’m neutral on ZZ
why neutral if you think claiming town as zzzx did is unlikely as scum?
I thought iavh claimed the vt
Only if he crumbed
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:19 am

Post by shaddowez »

Interesting flips - based on a couple of posts I really want to hear from a specific person. I'll share more thoughts once they've posted.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:22 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2273, shaddowez wrote:

Random Nurse, Klazam, Flavor Leaf, the worst
Naerys, Psyche, Shrek, Save the Dragons, shaddowez, BBmolla, Doctor Drew
iamveryhappy, camelCasedSnivy, davesaz, bob3141, TemporalLich, pisskop
biancospino
-- idk/null tier
furtiveglance, Hu Tao, JacksonVirgo, ZZZX, Aisa
Merlyn

Scum

I'm all caught up, AMA
It's nice to see someone else who's finding Klazam just like, very towny. Also dig the hard townread on RN.

What makes you like Naerys & shaddowez? & do you have like, a specific reason to scumread furtive?
Which part of this list do you actually like? Prior to this you said snivy was towny (listed as null here) and want to wagon me (listed as slight town here). You also aren't thrilled with either the IAVH or Hu potential wagons, listed as null and scum here. I'm sure there's more, but we'll start with that
Bringing this post back up....for posterity
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:47 am

Post by shaddowez »

By point of focus do you mean you think they may be red scum with Klazam, or want to look into them further? If the first, why do you think that the only two people he'd go after would be scumbuddies based on your reasoning?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:54 am

Post by shaddowez »

I've had an SR on Camel for most of the game, and this doesn't exactly help that.
In post 414, Klazam wrote: Also for some reason Camel’s joke got a scumping for me, but I’m not going into that right now.
In post 811, Klazam wrote: Camel, other than that ping on the jokeclaim, I like for the most part, esp his last post
This was camel's last post as of the time of Klazam's post:
In post 808, camelCasedSnivy wrote: like

VOTE: Merlym

this also exists?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:55 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2943, Naerys wrote:
In post 2942, shaddowez wrote: By point of focus do you mean you think they may be red scum with Klazam, or want to look into them further? If the first, why do you think that the only two people he'd go after would be scumbuddies based on your reasoning?
I prefer to pick couple of people to whom i pay increased attention. Klazam admitted he likes to bus, so CSF could be his buddy. Tho i would see Hu Tao as wolf, tbh.
That's fair. Initially I read it as thinking they were both buddies, which just didn't make sense to me.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:59 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2946, JacksonVirgo wrote: Hey, Ima be transparent without spilling my life story as this is a game but I've gotta take care of my mum and she lives out in the middle of woop woop so I won't have much internet for a bit, if at all (service is dog water out that way). 72 hours max but really shouldn't be that long. Sorry guys, surely you understand.
RL comes first, hope everything turns out ok!
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:05 am

Post by shaddowez »

Another naked sheep vote, and looking at their ISO there's literally a single post interacting with bob and zero where bob is directly mentioned. Referring back to the good old "agreed" read list, bob is null.

Reviewing the posts around pisskop's link, also saw this:
In post 813, Klazam wrote: I actually liked how worst was willing to question Temporal on their read on me even given earlier stance on how worst thought Temp was not the place to go today, instead of doubling down and ignoring Temp.
Gonna be a hard sell to move me right now.

VOTE: the worst
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2954 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:29 am

Post by shaddowez »

STD
- why the bob vote? I see you had them towards the bottom of your read list in , but you actually don't have any other references to them at all.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3018 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:43 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 3005, Flavor Leaf wrote: Other than Pisskop, I trust the players on Hu Tao wagon more than the ones on Duck too.
I'm hurt.

Also, your trust doesn't match your read list in , as a matter of fact one of the people on the Hu wagon was in your scum list on that post. What's changed with those reads?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3964 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am

Post by shaddowez »

VOTE: Unvote

Had a rough day at work yesterday and missed a LOT, but have tried to catch up some. Not quite sure where I'm placing my vote yet, need to reread some things, but considering the flips and claims it's not here.

There seems to be a decent amount of role-fishing going on which I'm not thrilled with, but I don't remember exactly who I saw that from. Also, can someone tell me where they think the crumb was that Drew was blocking JV or Psyche? I read into a crumb that it would be someone else.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3968 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:00 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 3967, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3964, shaddowez wrote: VOTE: Unvote

Had a rough day at work yesterday and missed a LOT, but have tried to catch up some. Not quite sure where I'm placing my vote yet, need to reread some things, but considering the flips and claims it's not here.

There seems to be a decent amount of role-fishing going on which I'm not thrilled with, but I don't remember exactly who I saw that from. Also, can someone tell me where they think the crumb was that Drew was blocking JV or Psyche? I read into a crumb that it would be someone else.
Crumb was me or Psyche, but like 95% it was Psyche, and he was telling it to me
Sorry, misremembered the second person. I read as a crumb that he was gonna block BB. If that is the case, then assuming JV's claim is true the soft guilty on Psyche becomes a lot more definite. At this point, I have no reason to doubt JV's claim, so really the question is how likely is it that Drew blocked him?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3969 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:01 am

Post by shaddowez »

Above is assuming no other roleblocking/stopping abilities of course
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3982 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:32 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 3979, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 3978, Psyche wrote: I technically think ideal strategy is to kill me either tonight (JV) or tomorrow but bob's point is the best reason to lim me today. Substantial discussion about who I should shoot has good odds of leading to more PR claims. I'd initially thought RN claimed bc he saw the "shoot RN" instruction but he has denied it I think.
He claims he didn't know we planned on you shooting him
I sort of believe that, because if RN thinks Psyche is scum (which based on his vote is the case), I could see a case to
not
claim BP

P-Edit: I get the not self-voting, but if you're town doesn't a readlist help your wincon? After the flip your reads could be used to help inform the rest of us.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3983 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:33 am

Post by shaddowez »

Re-read your post, and I think that it absolutely
could
help down the line
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3984 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:35 am

Post by shaddowez »

Even without explicitly telling us who you're aiming at, your list could inform us enough that NKA would be useful as well.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3988 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:45 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 3987, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 3982, shaddowez wrote: I sort of believe that, because if RN thinks Psyche is scum (which based on his vote is the case), I could see a case to not claim BP
RN would have no idea if Psyche is scum or not.
I realize that, if he did we'd be having a completely different discussion. I'm saying that if he
thought
Psyche was scum and Psyche was planning on targeting RN, Psyche has two options:

1) not target RN, in which case he lied about what he was going to do and probably get speedlimmed tomorrow, or
2) target RN, in which case if RN actually is BP we'd have one less town NK

In either of these cases, not claiming would have made more sense. That said, need to look into why he
did
claim, since there doesn't seem to be a good reason for that either.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4320 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:37 am

Post by shaddowez »

Checking in and catching up - weekend starts are always going to kill me. I saw the flips, but haven't gotten much further than that. Going to read, but in the meantime have there been any new solid theories on why Psyche didn't get the fruit JV claims to have given other than the possibility of another role-block like mechanism?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4321 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:47 am

Post by shaddowez »

For my review:

End of Day 1:
In post 2920, T3 wrote:
iamveryhappy
(12 [HAMMERED]): Cat Scratch Fever, TemporalLich, ZZZX, furtiveglance, Save The Dragons, Aisa, BBmolla, davesaz,
Flavor Leaf
, camelCasedSnivy,
Doctor Drew
, Naerys
Cat Scratch Fever (3): Shrek,
Klazam
Hu Tao

BBMolla (1):
Psyche

Psyche
(1): JacksonVirgo
Hu Tao
(1): bob3141
JacksonVirgo (1):
iamveryhappy

End of Day 2:
In post 4059, T3 wrote:
Psyche
(11 [ELIMINATED]): Random Nurse, pisskop, JacksonVirgo, furtiveglance, Naerys, TemporalLich, bob3141, davesaz,
Hu Tao
, camelCasedSnivy, Save the Dragons
Hu Tao
(6): Cat Scratch Fever, Aisa, BBMolla, the worst,
Flavor Leaf
Psyche
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4345 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:04 am

Post by shaddowez »

Not quite caught up yet (who am I kidding, I'm not even close to caught up yet), but I like this wagon. Was starting to look at STD before the last lim. Reasons forthcoming

VOTE: STD
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4346 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:17 am

Post by shaddowez »

STD's progression:

Early game votes ZZZX in RVS. Ok, whatever.
Randomly votes Klazam - only about page 10, game had gotten pseudo-serious though. A little strange, but (at the time), fine.....however:
Without much engagement, jumps off of Klazam and back to ZZZX. Again, back then it looked weird, but now looks like a bus on
Klazam

Mid game Not too much. Posts a few random times listing people as "town" but gives no reasons.
Outside of a few random votes (1 on
iavh
and 1 on
Hu
included). never actually gives any sort of SR.
More random naked votes, most on now conftowns

Late game (now) Not really much to add. really rubs me the wrong way though.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4347 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:24 am

Post by shaddowez »

This is still a huge list, but my based on vote placements I'ma bet scum lies in here:
bob3141, davesaz, camelCasedSnivy, Save the Dragons, Cat Scratch Fever, Aisa, BBMolla, the worst
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4354 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:41 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 4315, furtiveglance wrote: CCS latest posting is scummy

Feels really checked out of the game
Yeah, I voted Snivy earlier and there's a lot recently I don't like again.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4358 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:48 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 4355, bob3141 wrote: Save the dragon wagon is just yesterdays hu tao wagon all over again.
How so?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4359 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:51 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 4349, pisskop wrote: my thing with any vca is that we've had a lot of sudden pivoting
That's a good point, I can try and go back to look at where placements were earlier in the wagon. I'd still place a good half of that list in my SR pile at this point, regardless of vote placement though.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4520 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:20 am

Post by shaddowez »

Sorry, work is taking more attention than normal (I work for the USG and have a pending government shutdown).

In post 4503, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: UNVOTE: kind of a strange claim to come from scum
But not from town?

Assuming that RN's BP claim is true (regardless of alignment) StD's claim could also be covering in case there's a tracker.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4522 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:23 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 4396, Enchant wrote: POE:
the worst
bob3141
TemporalLich
Cat Scratch Fever
Save The Dragons
Shrek
pisskop
shaddowez
camelCasedSnivy
Random Nurse Bulletproof
bbmolla VT
davesaz
JacksonVirgo JOAT Loyal FVendor, Vigilante.
Naerys
furtiveglance
Aisa
This list is
drastically
different than the vibe I'm getting from pretty much anyone else in this game. I'm gonna need some reasons on a lot of these reads.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4524 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:25 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 4521, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 4520, shaddowez wrote: Sorry, work is taking more attention than normal (I work for the USG and have a pending government shutdown).

In post 4503, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: UNVOTE: kind of a strange claim to come from scum
But not from town?

Assuming that RN's BP claim is true (regardless of alignment) StD's claim could also be covering in case there's a tracker.
well if he's town then nothing he can really do

UNVOTE:
Talk me to like I'm 5.....what???
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4537 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:36 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 4523, Enchant wrote: ... Or i used random.org to generate it?
I'm more inclined to believe this one. I can't be the only one that would believe in any universe the worst is your top TR.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4541 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:38 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 4540, Enchant wrote:
In post 4537, shaddowez wrote:
In post 4523, Enchant wrote: ... Or i used random.org to generate it?
I'm more inclined to believe this one. I can't be the only one that would believe in any universe the worst is your top TR.
And you are...

Spoiler: wow
Correct!
Woot! Do I get a cookie?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4559 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:50 am

Post by shaddowez »

Ugh - I've tried to write a night action analysis post like 2 or 3 times, and every time I do it comes back to a good possibility that JV is scum. Going to write up my thoughts both ways, but it might be long and take a little while
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4571 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:56 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 4563, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 4559, shaddowez wrote: Ugh - I've tried to write a night action analysis post like 2 or 3 times, and every time I do it comes back to a good possibility that JV is scum. Going to write up my thoughts both ways, but it might be long and take a little while
And why is that an ugh? If I’m likely wolf mechanically, I’m likely wolf mechanically I don’t understand why that’s an “ugh”
Twofold, first general annoyance of having to keep redoing it because I get down a train of thought and realize it makes sense, and second because like pisskop I've been TRing you most of the game.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4572 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:56 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 4571, shaddowez wrote: realize it doesn't make sense
kinda like me....no reason to redo them if they make sense
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4574 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:23 am

Post by shaddowez »

Known/Claimed Kill Abilities -
Scum
Wolf
Psyche (Vig)
, JV (JoaT Vig, 1x)
Known/Claimed Roleblocking Abilities -
DoctorDrew (RB)
, StD (RB)
Known/Claimed Other Abilities - JV (JoaT FV)

Assuming JV is town
N1
- Based on kill actions/claims, there should have been 3 kills.
Psyche
claimed to have shot at BBM, which failed due to a vanilla claim by BBM in ,
after
Psyche revealed his complex modifier in . JV claims to have attempted to Loyal FV
Psyche
, which didn't happen.
DoctorDrew
could have roleblocked JV, which seems unlikely. In StD claims to have blocked RN, which changes nothing about the events.

At this point, Psyche's claim makes sense and also explains why there were only 2 kills. Unless there's a
third
roleblock/stop ability out there, the FV should have worked unless Scum!StD actually blocked JV, not RN like he's claiming.

N2
- Based on kill actions/claims, there should have been 3 kills. StD claims to have blocked and JV claims to have shot
Hu Tao
. Considering this is after the flips, there's no way to confirm/deny alignment since HT was vanilla. However, this doesn't explain the lack of a kill, which again leads to the possibility of a third blocker. Another options is Scum!StD blocked JV, not
Hu Tao
like claimed.

Assuming JV is scum (with a fakeclaim)
N1
- JV doesn't actually FV Psyche. StD
could
still be scum, but their alignment doesn't matter as much in this scenario. All other actions play out the same as in the previous scenario.

N2
- If Scum!JV exists and JoaT was a fakeclaim, there's no missing third shot. Again, StD
could
still be scum, but their alignment doesn't matter as much in this scenario. All other actions play out the same as in the previous scenario.

I've been TRing JV a heck of a lot harder than I have StD this game, but the second scenario almost makes more sense. While the presence of a second Town RB is questionable, the existence of 2 Town RB
plus
another roleblocking/stopping action is almost implausible.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4598 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:19 am

Post by shaddowez »

Yeah, I'm not committed to a JV flip yet.
JV, please do not do this yet
- I'm trying to weigh the pros and cons of JV claiming the rest of his actions prior to this day ending. If he's fakeclaiming, it should be somewhat easier to prove, but if he's not then it makes him a prime target. Noodling on this
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4605 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:42 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 4602, Save The Dragons wrote: Enchant and shadow I think look the worst on my wagon
In post 4603, Save The Dragons wrote: VOTE: enchant don't think this is town at all
Even worse than RN (who you've voted for twice this day phase already), or CSF (who you've also voted for....twice. TBF they're not on your wagon currently, though.)?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4977 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:13 am

Post by shaddowez »

Sorry I missed yesterday - I'm here most of today and tomorrow definitely.

I have mostly caught up, and my vote hasn't changed. Nothing about StD's ISO screams town, crumbs a role, or makes enough sense to not SR him. If he's a RB, I don't see him as town.

I'm also willing to wagon Snivy. Need to review his ISO for a case, but I know I haven't liked him all game and his "contributions" in the last few pages definitely haven't swayed me.

I'm starting to like the worst a little more. Ironically it's the fact that he's still pushing people to look at me harder that is doing so.

More to come.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4982 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:28 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 4981, Save The Dragons wrote: i dunno what else to say other then you all are chuckleheads
And this is a good part of why I'm scumreading you. Instead of doing anything active (with the slight exception of your Enchant exchanges), you're just deflecting. If you're a mislim, you should still be doing something ahead of the end of day, not just saying "You're wrong"
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4990 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:49 am

Post by shaddowez »

So, most of your quotes are either regarding Enchant (which I excluded) or deflecting, like I said. You've voted or PoE'd several people, but haven't given any reason on why you SR them, or TR the others - it's just "Yep, they're town", or "Nope, they're scum".

In post 4989, Save The Dragons wrote: it's frustrating because my WIM is clearly high and i keep asking people to explain themselves and they just disappear
What's WIM? If I've seen that acronym before, I'm not recalling it.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4995 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:05 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 4991, TemporalLich wrote: WIM = want it more, which Save The Dragons is only claiming to have to stall a hammer

basically mafia buzzword version of tryhardiness afaik
Thanks for the explanation!

In post 4993, Random Nurse wrote:
TL, JV, and Dave have done this as well (and to a lesser extent BBMolla).
It may be just because they're loud and post a lot, but I feel that both JV and TL have done other stuff as well. I'll review their ISOs to see how much of this I agree with. Dave and BBMolla, I agree more with your assessment on. With StD, that's the majority of what he's done and has very little contributions outside of that to make it look like he's actually trying to find scum.

P-Edit
: I thought RN was referring to my argument against StD
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5005 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:50 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5003, Enchant wrote: I am entertained by idea of letting STD live just to piss off other mafia team.
.....wut?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5010 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:01 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5006, bob3141 wrote: is it me or is th stg wagon little more than low handing fruit
It could be, but I find it hard to believe that all of the scum are on his wagon already.

P-Edit
: Where do you see dave being the main driver of the StD wagon? He's not even voting there
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5019 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:46 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5015, davesaz wrote: STD's claimed N1 action makes sense. If an extra kill shows up, remember this. I don't remember what was said, if anything, about N2. If you aren't faded, it would be wise to give us your top 3-5 scumreads daily as a precautionary measure.
N2 he claimed to RB
Hu Tao

Even if I agreed that RBing RN on N1 made sense, where do you think an extra kill would come from in the future, based on the NA's already revealed?

In post 5017, bob3141 wrote:
In post 5010, shaddowez wrote:
In post 5006, bob3141 wrote: is it me or is th stg wagon little more than low handing fruit
It could be, but I find it hard to believe that all of the scum are on his wagon already.

P-Edit
: Where do you see dave being the main driver of the StD wagon? He's not even voting there
i was talking about nurse aggressivly driving STG wagon. clear tunneling town. with me saying i would need to look closer at daves vote as thats where i would expect scum to position.
Gotcha, I missed the important "voting" word when I read it and just saw "they are the main driver", mah bad but I appreciate your explanation.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5037 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:14 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5029, Aisa wrote:
In post 5028, Naerys wrote:
In post 5024, Aisa wrote: The issue is that this game has a lot of players who are similarly difficult to read for me. I have like 2 confident townreads, a few players who are "meh, they can live for now", and no idea on everyone else.
Who are your confident townreads, then?
RN and furtive
Need to run but I can elaborate when I come back if I need to
I'd like to hear your thoughts
In post 5030, Enchant wrote:
In post 5027, Naerys wrote:
In post 5026, Enchant wrote: Aisa is mafia
How do you know?
I am cop
I don't believe this for a second
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5134 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:17 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5114, TemporalLich wrote: but yeah, eliminating JacksonVirgo would be eliminating a strong town voice for no reason other than setup speculation

pedit: doctor drew crumbed a roleblock on BBmolla
Thank you for noticing that, I swear I was the only one.

In post 5106, Enchant wrote: I am still shocked no one wants to lim JOAT which basically lied about giving fruit.
Are you completely discounting the possibility of another roleblock/rolestop type ability? If so, why?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5135 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:28 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5133, T3 wrote: Cat Scratch Fever (1): Shrek
Random Nurse (1): davesaz
camelCasedSnivy (1): bob3141
All of these are starting to bother me more and more, since there's been no push to convince anyone else that the people they're voting are scum (Dave had a slight push against RN early on), but are either not doing anything or are just trying to convince us why they're
NOT
voting CSF or StD.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5136 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:31 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5135, shaddowez wrote: NOT voting
dave
or StD.
Posted the name of the votee I was looking at, not what I meant to type
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5150 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:22 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5148, bob3141 wrote: are still no takers for snivy, wagonomics says shoot there or atleast soemone that jumped on both hu wagon last day and dragon here
I'm not against a Snivy wagon. Hell, let's see what happens.

VOTE: Snivy
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5381 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:05 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5311, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 5301, Save The Dragons wrote: People should look at enchant, gob, the worst, and ccs
this post is why I cannot scumread gob
If this wasn't multiball I could see this, but since there's two scum factions one SR's read shouldn't be a leading factor on another read.
In post 5374, bob3141 wrote: i think we are just goign to have to pick between one of dave, camel and dragon as its day and half to teh deadline

i would go for either dave or camel, i think dragon is town and there claimed pr could have some use latter in game.

Its not liek town roleblock is even a great fake claim for scum as with drews flip it would be of been better to claim vt or another role e.g. vannilla cop. that way his faction could have fished for 2 pr/vannilla roles
I could go for StD or camel, so I feel like we should compromise on camel. I'm curious what you saw in that made you feel the wagon wasn't going anywhere.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5382 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:06 am

Post by shaddowez »

There was a post I saw where someone (I
think
it was
CSF
) that was asking about my reasoning for camel. If you think the one post you pointed out was all I had, you haven't looked at my ISO.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5594 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:59 am

Post by shaddowez »

...what the fuck? JV has some 'splaining to do post game.

Alright, our pool is getting pretty small. Snivy, dave, and CSF have all had failed attempted wagons on them (I may be missing someone too). The people I'm not currently willing to entertain at all right now are RN, TL, or pisskop.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5599 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:35 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5598, Enchant wrote: Reminder coloring of POE is random.
Color (and if so, do you just mean of the scum reads or everything?), or order? I've got reasons for asking.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5619 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:23 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5607, pisskop wrote: Actually

VOTE: bbm
Interested in your thoughts on this one. Unless one of our other townies lied to us, we can be pretty sure Pysche wasn't blocked. That means that bbm isn't a PR, so could either be VT or goon.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5621 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:26 am

Post by shaddowez »

I'm gonna go rogue here for a bit. Call me crazy, to be fair you're probably right

VOTE: furtiveglance
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5629 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:35 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5622, Naerys wrote:
In post 5621, shaddowez wrote: I'm gonna go rogue here for a bit. Call me crazy, to be fair you're probably right

Any reason?
Yes, but admittedly it's a pretty bad one. I'm using my own meta - I'm not a strong player, I don't have a high post count, and I generally don't do a great job of getting wagons started. I almost always get mislimmed super early because I get SR hard, or get the "pseudo-scum" read and make it to late game because scum feels I'm an easy target. There's even a game from several years ago where I had a guilty on a WW as a seer, and because they were a stronger player I got limmed, not them. furtive has actively TR'd me a few times this game, which to me at this point just reads as I'm not on his team.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5633 (isolation #88) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:42 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5630, Naerys wrote:
In post 5627, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 5621, shaddowez wrote: I'm gonna go rogue here for a bit. Call me crazy, to be fair you're probably right

Anything you want to ask me?
Does pineapple belong on pizza or no?
Only with ham and white sauce!
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5636 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:47 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5631, furtiveglance wrote: Um guys I just have a little idea it might be bad because I'm such a weak non-threatening player and you can tell me if this is completely dumb but I've actually been really scummy this game so anyone who townread me is scum
See, if I really wanted people's opinions I would have asked for them
before
voting for you. So instead, I voted you, gave what I know is a weak reason when asked for it, and instead of continuing to scumhunt, you're just disparaging my reason.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5639 (isolation #90) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:55 am

Post by shaddowez »

Didn't say you were my biggest scumread, but I did want to see what happened.

It's early in the day, there are literally 4 votes in play right now, I've got room to poke and prod.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5643 (isolation #91) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:05 am

Post by shaddowez »

3 v 3 is what I think we've all been working under the assumption of. If it does happen to be 4v4, we almost definitely lose if we have a mislim today unless both scum teams crosskill
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5695 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:37 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5644, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 5047, TemporalLich wrote: so furtiveglance is scum if Save The Dragons flips scum
furtiveglance is town
This doesn't work in multiball, though
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5714 (isolation #93) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:03 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5713, TemporalLich wrote: attempting to find the scum in the alive playerlist, assuming 3 of each scumteam and no SK:

Random Nurse
- would be the likely SK, but I doubt the game is SKattic
pisskop

camelCasedSnivy

davesaz

Cat Scratch Fever

Naerys

bob3141

furtiveglance

Enchant

the worst

BBMolla

gob

shaddowez
I....don't hate this list. I'm still tunneled on Snivy though, so have a hard time believing he's town.

Want to reread klazam too, and see if I agree with those associations.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5776 (isolation #94) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:04 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5773, furtiveglance wrote: Days 2 and 3 were basically torpedoed by JV lying as town for completely unknown reasons.
So much this. I don't think Psyche would have been limmed if not for that JV play.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5778 (isolation #95) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:36 am

Post by shaddowez »

There's definitely not much to go on in Klazam's ISO, but based on how he handled the votes/interactions with our known townies now I can easily see having been an early bus.

CSF's memory regarding Aisa being on StD's wagon and subsequent "defense" in seems a little "Oh crud, I got called out, what do I say?". The only posts Aisa have about questioning the StD wagon are and , which I wouldn't personally categorize as "quite vocal".

Her early readslist is becoming more and more suspect as well. I'm happy moving here

VOTE: CSF
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5780 (isolation #96) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:54 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5779, furtiveglance wrote: Like I said at the time, I'm pretty sure that first list was just to disrupt the status quo/townblocking
I thought I directly interacted with that list as well, but it was indirect with the worst in (also ).
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5783 (isolation #97) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:17 am

Post by shaddowez »

@Mod
- V/LA until Tuesday.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6183 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:35 am

Post by shaddowez »

Started a new role at work today and didn't have a chance to catch up until now, reading through the 11ish pages I've missed.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6186 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:57 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 5967, camelCasedSnivy wrote: if not today then tommorow can we kill one of enchant or TL

because there is definitely a good chance they will both go for another mislim on dave
Something about the phrasing of this post bothers me. I know in multiball "mislim" is a weird term coming from scum, but the certainty of the statement irks me.

In post 5951, TemporalLich wrote: CSF's survivalism (which happens to be gamesolving under pressure) is a reason for a townread, not a scumread

I still scumread CSF for being very lurky and having town equity
I don't agree that CSF has been lurky, especially compared to some other players. I can still understand a CSF SR, but not for that reason.

In post 5968, Naerys wrote:
In post 5967, camelCasedSnivy wrote: if not today then tommorow can we kill one of enchant or TL

because there is definitely a good chance they will both go for another mislim on dave

im not even sure if CSFs flip matters since its multiball
I would like to lim the worst next day, if i will live through the night.
I'm completely behind this. That's a wagon that's never been able to take off.

In post 6082, Naerys wrote:
In post 6079, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 6078, Naerys wrote: Yes. I still say i wont vote.

...why exactly again?
I prefer diff target, imo cSF and dave are not scummy enough to flip today.
If you had to peg the rest of scum, who would you list? You're obviously not counting yourself, so without those two you're diving deep into the realm of people I TR.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6187 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:59 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 6163, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:

Is he more likely goon than VT after claiming PR day 1 though

Could be scum needing to backtrack
After JV claiming JoaT and lying as Town, someone soft claiming in early game is definitely not a strong reason for me to vote someone right now.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6188 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:02 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 6119, Naerys wrote: There is a little catch though. We dont know if Psyche shot went through.
Our two town RBs both said they targeted somebody not Psyche N1. Do you think one of them is lying, or do you think that there's another RB PR out there?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6849 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:12 am

Post by shaddowez »

Back from V/LA - tried keeping up, but definitely didn't catch everything. I will address the things I noticed regarding me, since those don't require a deep dive:

Lurking
- If you look at my ISO, 99% of my posts are between 0800-1700 M-F. This is a game, which I play while I'm at my computer, and take the rest of the time with my family. If I happen to have down time maybe I'll hop on, but generally I don't even get on a computer outside of that time. I made a comment early on that it seems I'm posting opposite hours of much of the game, but when I'm here I do try to engage with anyone else posting at the same time. If that's lurking, then I guess I'm a lurker.

Wagons
- D1: I was never a fan of the IAVH wagon, and felt like he was being pushed for not much content on D1. The last several votes all happened over the weekend (see my
Lurking
section).
D2: I unvoted earlier on that (Real) day in , then all
three
votes to lim Psyche happened that evening (again, after I'm off a computer).
D3: Gonna be honest, I don't remember much about this day. I know I was voting StD and reconsidered, but can't say much more about it without re-reading.
D4: CSF was not in my townlist, and based on how I read her I was willing to vote there. I'm also going to share this:
In post 5594, shaddowez wrote: ...what the fuck? JV has some 'splaining to do post game.

Alright, our pool is getting pretty small. Snivy, dave, and CSF have all had failed attempted wagons on them (I may be missing someone too). The people I'm not currently willing to entertain at all right now are RN, TL, or pisskop.
Which brings me to my next point, my unlim pool has not changed from that: pisskop, TL, and RN.

I feel like I'm missing something, but will get to it as I go through stuff again.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6850 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:24 am

Post by shaddowez »

I know VCA isn't the end-all/be-all, especially self, but I still feel that questioning my placement on wagons warrants this:

Scenarios
  • I'm
    scum
    : I know that none of the 4 lims so far have been my teammates, so limming any of them works towards my win condition. Instead, I stay off all but one of them, which happens to be
    scum

• I'm
    scum
    . I know that none of the first 3 lims have been my teammates, but the last one is. So, I don't vote any of those that work towards my win condition, but do bus late into the game.
  • I'm
    town
    . I don't know what alignment any of the wagons are, so vote where I feel scum is.
I can't make the decision for everyone else, but to me the only one that points to me playing to my wincon is the third scenario.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6852 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:36 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2935, shaddowez wrote:
In post 2273, shaddowez wrote:

Random Nurse,
Klazam
Flavor Leaf
, the worst
Naerys,
Psyche
, gob
Shrek
Save the Dragons
, shaddowez, BBmolla,
Doctor Drew

iamveryhappy
, camelCasedSnivy, davesaz, DragonEater70
bob3141
, TemporalLich, pisskop
biancospino
-- idk/null tier
furtiveglance
Hu Tao
JacksonVirgo
, Enchant
ZZZX
Aisa
Merlyn

Scum

I'm all caught up, AMA

Bringing this post back up....for posterity
It's been a while. Feel like I need to bring this back up, cleaned up (and scum/town notated) some.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6853 (isolation #105) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:38 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 6851, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 6849, shaddowez wrote: Back from V/LA - tried keeping up, but definitely didn't catch everything. I will address the things I noticed regarding me, since those don't require a deep dive:

Lurking
- If you look at my ISO, 99% of my posts are between 0800-1700 M-F. This is a game, which I play while I'm at my computer, and take the rest of the time with my family. If I happen to have down time maybe I'll hop on, but generally I don't even get on a computer outside of that time. I made a comment early on that it seems I'm posting opposite hours of much of the game, but when I'm here I do try to engage with anyone else posting at the same time. If that's lurking, then I guess I'm a lurker.

Wagons
- D1: I was never a fan of the IAVH wagon, and felt like he was being pushed for not much content on D1. The last several votes all happened over the weekend (see my
Lurking
section).
D2: I unvoted earlier on that (Real) day in , then all
three
votes to lim Psyche happened that evening (again, after I'm off a computer).
D3: Gonna be honest, I don't remember much about this day. I know I was voting StD and reconsidered, but can't say much more about it without re-reading.
D4: CSF was not in my townlist, and based on how I read her I was willing to vote there. I'm also going to share this:
In post 5594, shaddowez wrote: ...what the fuck? JV has some 'splaining to do post game.

Which brings me to my next point, my unlim pool has not changed from that: pisskop, TL, and RN.

I feel like I'm missing something, but will get to it as I go through stuff again.

That helps.

I just want to get the feeling you're actually TRYING to solve the game.

Currently I DON'T have that feeling from you.
That's fair. I'll also admit, I've been somewhat tunneled on Snivy/the worst for a good part of the game.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6854 (isolation #106) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:44 am

Post by shaddowez »

Speaking of
In post 6818, the worst wrote: not even sure shaddowez' issue is lurking? his reads are just really underdeveloped for this stage of the game
I find this highly ironic from somebody that has ~90% naked votes, and I'm hard pressed to find any sort of argument for why any of the votes exist at all.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6860 (isolation #107) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:43 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 6742, davesaz wrote: VOTE: gob
Outside of , can you point to some reasons for this vote? You don't really seem to be pushing a strong case considering you're the only one on the wagon, and I don't see much in the way of reasons. makes it feel like a policy lim (voting since he's not a TR, vs voting because he's a SR), and I'm not sure that's wise at this point in the game.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6869 (isolation #108) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:11 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 6867, gob wrote: Are you done with V/LA and would you consider voting davesaz today or no?
Yes and still reviewing, but not against it atm. Also seriously looking at Enchant - knowing the flips now, reviewing ZZZX's posts from D1 look a whole lot different.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6871 (isolation #109) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:31 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 6852, shaddowez wrote:

Random Nurse,
Klazam
Flavor Leaf
, the worst
Naerys,
Psyche
, gob
Shrek
Save the Dragons
, shaddowez,
BBmolla
Doctor Drew

iamveryhappy
, camelCasedSnivy, davesaz, DragonEater70
bob3141
, TemporalLich, pisskop
biancospino
-- idk/null tier
furtiveglance
Hu Tao
JacksonVirgo
, Enchant
ZZZX
Aisa
Merlyn

Scum

I'm all caught up, AMA

It's been a while. Feel like I need to bring this back up, cleaned up (and scum/town notated) some.
I missed BBmolla in the previous version. My guess is CSF has a buddy in each of the two middle tiers.
In post 6855, pisskop wrote: iamveryhappy (12 [HAMMERED]): Cat Scratch Fever, TemporalLich, Enchant, furtiveglance, Save The Dragons, Aisa, BBmolla, davesaz, Flavor Leaf, camelCasedSnivy, Doctor Drew, Naerys
In post 6856, pisskop wrote: Psyche (11 [ELIMINATED]): Random Nurse, pisskop, JacksonVirgo, furtiveglance, Naerys, TemporalLich, bob3141, davesaz, Hu Tao, camelCasedSnivy, Save The Dragons
In post 6858, pisskop wrote: BBmolla (6 [E-2]): Naerys, TemporalLich, pisskop, davesaz, BBmolla, camelCasedSnivy
Interestingly, the only 3 wagons Naerys and dave have been on together (at least during VCs) were the three listed above. There's also a strong SR of dave from Naerys D1 but she never votes him, then she flip flops to TR, then goes back to a SR where she finally votes, and then unvotes him.

Definitely willing to vote either of those slots today.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6873 (isolation #110) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:48 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 6872, gob wrote: Enchant + bbmolla
I don't think this is possible.

viewtopic.php?p=13948688#p13948688
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6874 (isolation #111) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:52 am

Post by shaddowez »

That's a very....strange.....list of people to ask about your scumteams also - you're asking the 4 people you're listing if they think they're scum and then me and pisskop, while completely ignoring at least 3 other players....why those specific ats?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6887 (isolation #112) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:53 am

Post by shaddowez »

This makes me feel dirty, because it means I've been wrong about Snivy and worst all game - assuming Naerys/Dave, is it possible the other team is gob/Enchant? I have a meeting in 10, but will look into those potential associations when I come back.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6895 (isolation #113) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:23 am

Post by shaddowez »

VOTE: dave

Was waiting for the VC since I wasn't going to do the math from the 15 pages I missed.

Also feel like gob's reaction to his own mess up were towny, back to being able to feel good about myself figuring that at least one of {snivy, worst} are scum.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6897 (isolation #114) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:27 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 6893, T3 wrote: MOD NOTES: shaddowez is V/LA
@Mod - I'm off V/LA - thanks!
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6903 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:26 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 6902, DragonEater70 wrote: Did the worst ever answer this?
I don't believe so.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6905 (isolation #116) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:30 am

Post by shaddowez »

Current lim pool, not in any sort of preferential order: {dave, Naerys, Enchant, worst, Snivy}
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6912 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:40 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 6886, Naerys wrote:
In post 6884, TemporalLich wrote: gob listing a flipped townie as scum feels like an actual oversight and gob is trying to solve the game
Feels like a weak defence. After 3 irl days you should remember night kills and their flips rather well.
Are you trying to imply something here?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6919 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:47 am

Post by shaddowez »

I'm hoping that was a derphammer, otherwise I'm pretty sure we lost (unless we're lucky enough to have a double crosskill)
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6935 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:56 am

Post by shaddowez »

Yeah, unless we've been
SUPER
lucky and they've managed to miss all of our other PRs, 4/4/15 seems OP compared to our setup. But, that's why I don't do custom setups, I could be wrong on that.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6939 (isolation #120) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:00 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 6938, Naerys wrote: :facepalm: Can i lament once more upon the Psyche eli?
If by this you mean ask again wtf JV lied about the FV claim against him, then absolutely
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7027 (isolation #121) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by shaddowez »

Also VT.

Worst can go next.

I have a PT appointment in the morning, so won't be back on until late morning
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7117 (isolation #122) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:05 am

Post by shaddowez »

Meetings suck, that's all I have to say on that.

As for pressure on me, you're not going to get anything different. I'm going to continue to play the way I play, and vote where I think scum is likely to be. I've already stated that I'm usually a late-game mislim. I don't want to lose because of it, but my drive isn't to convince you I'm town. My goal is to figure out who I think is scum, and lim them so that we win.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7128 (isolation #123) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:19 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 7072, Naerys wrote: Stop creating doubts Nurse or i will start to think u might scum
So, this post triggered something for me. I'm going to prepend this with if pisskop's scum, we lost, because this train of thought involves him being town.

This whole game centers on doubt - why didn't <x> get killed at night? In general if a person is scummy, or not strongly TR at least, it's easier to push a mislim. On the other hand, strong townreads that actually are town are usually NKs, because that's the only way scum can get rid of them. In this game, we had JV, furtive, and FL already who were pretty universally TR and all NKs. Of the remaining players, pisskop and RN are the only two that are strongly being TR. RN made a BP claim early on, giving himself a pretty strong defense of why he'll never be NKed. pisskop has claimed VT, which if true means he has no defense. The only reason for him to be left alive is to spread that doubt of "If he's so strongly TR, why wasn't he NKed?", leading to reasoning for a lim in limlo (elo?).

What am I trying to say? I agree with Naerys that RN does seem to be trying to spread doubt now, and with the out he gave himself early on has a strong defense of himself being alive vs anyone else at end game.

Someone who's better at setup spec can also chime in, but with the PRs that have flipped already, and the fact there are 4 mafia with 0 PRs flipped, an unlimited BP seems a bit OP.

VOTE: Random Nurse
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7131 (isolation #124) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:27 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 6887, shaddowez wrote: is it possible the other team is gob/Enchant?
I ended up backtracking on this a bit since I liked gob's response, but this is back as a possibility.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7138 (isolation #125) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:43 am

Post by shaddowez »

Something else interesting I just noticed from pisskops VCA - davesaz voted RN a couple of times, but the opposite never happened.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7143 (isolation #126) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:03 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 7139, pisskop wrote: lol I just noticed how I never voted dave.
True, you and RN have a similar vote placement. Honestly I was looking purely at RN's placements.
In post 7140, pisskop wrote: I think the final 2 maf are in [enchant, random, snivy]
I agree.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7146 (isolation #127) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:07 am

Post by shaddowez »

We'd be a 4/2/2, so we could technically still win. A mislim would hurt us greatly though, and would need at least 1 crosskill to have any possiblity (may need both, haven't mathed out that far)
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7147 (isolation #128) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:07 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 7145, pisskop wrote:
In post 7143, shaddowez wrote:I agree.
:eek:
You didn't read my edit
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7149 (isolation #129) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:13 am

Post by shaddowez »

Fair.

Why are you anti-scum!Enchant?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7177 (isolation #130) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:57 am

Post by shaddowez »

A VC would be nice, but I'm very inclined to believe that anyone not currently on my wagon already is likely town. Assuming a 3p mafia team, if I'm scum none of them could be my buddy, which means that the opposing team would be able to elim a faction at this point.

Since I'm town, a lim would still make sense for either scum team to hammer, since there's a good chance scum wins with a mislim.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7178 (isolation #131) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:57 am

Post by shaddowez »

Unless I'm miscounting, in which case that could still apply, but a little less likely.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7181 (isolation #132) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:00 am

Post by shaddowez »

I miscounted, haven't had enough coffee yet. I still think both scum are on my wagon already, but that's more gut and less number crunching
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7182 (isolation #133) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:01 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 7180, pisskop wrote: can they joint win?
I would assume not, that's a good question though
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7198 (isolation #134) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:37 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 7193, Naerys wrote: reading Klazam and dave iso i dont believe Snivy nor RN are red scum
Curious, what about their ISO makes you think this?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7201 (isolation #135) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:43 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 7198, shaddowez wrote:
In post 7193, Naerys wrote: reading Klazam and dave iso i dont believe Snivy nor RN are red scum
Curious, what about their ISO makes you think this?
Even better question, not thinking they're red scum doesn't mean you don't think they're scum at all. Since there's still (likely) two parties in play, why are you focusing on which team they may/may not be rather than whether or not they're scum at all?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7208 (isolation #136) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:48 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 7200, Naerys wrote: They interacted with them without any hesitation. While you were mentioned only few times, which is curious.
I'd be careful with those stones you're throwing. You're not currently in my top SR, but your reasoning is becoming pretty thin
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7211 (isolation #137) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:49 am

Post by shaddowez »

I know this is bad timing, but keep in mind it is end of Friday for me here. My one son has a soccer game tomorrow, and the other has a dance performance, then we have a cub scout hike and family photos on Sunday. Going into my standard weekend V/LA, and will likely not be on much if at all until Monday morning.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7212 (isolation #138) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:50 am

Post by shaddowez »

@Mod
- Weekend V/LA until Monday.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7386 (isolation #139) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:04 am

Post by shaddowez »

Had a lot more RL stuff going on this morning that I forgot about/didn't expect, so I'm just getting back to this now.

I have enough people tunneling me that I don't expect this to matter for today, but once I flip at least people will know where my views were if I get limmed before getting all my thoughts out:

VOTE: Snivy

This close to endgame, especially with the conditions T3 put out, town should want all the time they can get. It's not like I'm not going to be a valid lim target at the end of the day if I haven't managed to convince the rest of the town I'm not scum. There's more, but it doesn't make sense in this post.

After I flip, please imagine me pointing out this post and laughing as well, since I won't be here to do it.
In post 5629, shaddowez wrote: I almost always get mislimmed super early because I get SR hard, or get the "pseudo-scum" read and make it to late game because scum feels I'm an easy target
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7387 (isolation #140) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:07 am

Post by shaddowez »

Related to the above post, I'm not surprised I'm getting wagoned. What is surprising is the people hopping on and just accepting the super weak cases that are being presented. For example, worst is using the fact that I have "weak reads". I play and solve my own way, and haven't provided many reads at all this game except for when I've voted people. To say I have weak reads would be fair if I had reads to base that off of, but I'm not sure how reads I haven't actually given can be weak.

Similarly, Naerys accused my vote on RN to be opportunistic. Most of the game he's been TR, and there were no votes on him at the time I voted. There's little to no chance of him actually getting limmed, so I'm not sure how it was opportunistic. She could have called it an OMGUS (it wasn't, I put reasons in my post where I voted him), but at least it would have been a sensical argument, whereas opportunistic isn't.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7388 (isolation #141) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:19 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 4347, shaddowez wrote: This is still a huge list, but my based on vote placements I'ma bet scum lies in here:
bob3141
davesaz
, camelCasedSnivy,
Save the Dragons
Cat Scratch Fever
Aisa
BBMolla
, the worst
Looking back at this, I don't think Snivy and worst are both scum anymore, but definitely think at least one (*cough*Snivy*cough*) is.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7389 (isolation #142) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:20 am

Post by shaddowez »

I'm trying to come up with a case for Snivy outside of what I've already done. You can easily read my ISO and search "camel" for most of it, or I can collect it and repost it here. There's just....nothing notworthy that's been done. If someone can give any inkling (outside of possibly VCA) of why they're being TR, I'd really appreciate that.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7392 (isolation #143) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:36 am

Post by shaddowez »

Random Nurse,
Klazam
Flavor Leaf
, the worst
Naerys,
Psyche
gob
Save the Dragons
, shaddowez,
BBmolla
Doctor Drew

iamveryhappy
, camelCasedSnivy,
davesaz
, DragonEater70,
TemporalLich
, pisskop -- idk/null tier
furtiveglance
Hu Tao
JacksonVirgo
, Enchant,
Aisa

Scum

I'm all caught up, AMA
Coming back to this also, this was one of CSF's earliest posts. She knew who her partners were at, and didn't really care about the rest. This is a complete shot in the dark, but I don't imagine that she would've put both partners in the same tier (and I'm not saying that just to save my own skin, I could still be red in this case). My guess is they'd be in the other "idk/null" tier, which somehow comes back to a commonality of Snivy being there.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7393 (isolation #144) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:37 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 7392, shaddowez wrote: She knew who her partners were at the time
Amended part of my sentence to actually make sense
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7402 (isolation #145) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:02 am

Post by shaddowez »

I will say, if there's enough belief that I'm scum, it makes more sense to lim me today than tomorrow though:

If I'm scum: 6/1/1
Today:
Mislim (not me), no x-kills: 3/1/1 .
Tomorrow:
Lim scum!me, 1 kill, 2/1 (Kingmaker)
Today:
Lim scum!me, 1 kill, 4/1, get an extra day.

If I'm town: 6/1/1
Today:
Mislim (not me), no x-kills: 3/1/1.
Tomorrow:
mislim town!me, 2 kills, scum win (unless they miraculously both x-kill).
Today:
Mislim (town!me), no x-kills: 3/1/1.
Tomorrow:
Hope you get scum, or in the same boat as above.

In a worst case scenario, If I'm town, a mislim on me tomorrow instead of today loses the game. If I'm scum, you get at least one more day but it's a better chance if you lim me today. Either way, if you're determined that I'm
a
lim, make it today so that we still have a chance.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7403 (isolation #146) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:03 am

Post by shaddowez »

I
think
I did all that math right, anyone is welcome to correct me on that though
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7406 (isolation #147) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:09 am

Post by shaddowez »

I'd argue

8-6-5 best case
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7408 (isolation #148) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:11 am

Post by shaddowez »

Yeah. I was only doing worst case because I didn't feel like mathing out every single scenario
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7409 (isolation #149) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:13 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 7390, Naerys wrote: RN with his way of playing is a limbait. Many ppl would be fine with him as a lim, atleast thats the conclusion i get. He is certainly much more easier target to go after than Dragon, for example.
I feel if I was trying to push for an easy wagon you would've been an easier pivot, tbh.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7411 (isolation #150) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:14 am

Post by shaddowez »

Granted, me saying what I would probably do doesn't really hold much water
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7424 (isolation #151) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:34 am

Post by shaddowez »

Welp, that doesn't preclude you from doing it to dave if you're blue then (which is where I'm actually leaning, based on voting interactions with CSF)
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7425 (isolation #152) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:34 am

Post by shaddowez »

Ugh, missed p-edits. That was aimed at
In post 7418, camelCasedSnivy wrote: i don't think i would usually go all out on doing that to a scum partner, maybe i would do it to a townie as scum
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7426 (isolation #153) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:36 am

Post by shaddowez »

Like, all the "I would only do x against town" arguments this game are ridiculous considering it's multi-ball, and other scum are basically town to the opposing team
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7429 (isolation #154) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:40 am

Post by shaddowez »

I've been potentially reading both Snivy and Enchant as blue scum, which can't be the case. Looking at associations (my reads were based off Enchant/gob and Snivy/CSF), the latter seems the more likely to me.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7469 (isolation #155) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 7456, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 7450, T3 wrote: camelCasedSnivy (3): shaddowez, Enchant, pisskop
I'm not sure why shaddow is voting me but I'm just going to ignore it because I'm already voting shaddow

I'm also not sure why enchant is voting me and I just assumed it was some pressure thing, and pisskops reasoning is pretty bad as well
It's awesome that at this point in the game you're a) pretty much admitting you're not actually even trying to read the game, and b) instead of trying to do anything to help town, just trying to discredit everyone on your wagon
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7470 (isolation #156) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 7468, the worst wrote: we should organise a labyrinth movie night post-game
Alright, I kind of have to TR you now.

On a more serious note, to answer what reads have changed for me: I no longer strongly SR you. I'd still say you're in my PoE, but that's because my only strong TR right now is pisskop.

My theories for scum are:
{snivy, enchant}

{Nurse, Naerys}

You and dragon both seem to be towny at this point, but still rereading when I get chances.
V/LA on Weekends

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”