Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 11, Black wrote:
In post 10, Naerys wrote: VOTE: Black
heya scummies
Speaking of scummies I'm hoping to win Rising Star this year so I may tryhard this game :]
Ooh. I didn't know this was a thing. Looks like you're my competition 😈
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 20, Thomith wrote: Why are we putting somebody on E-1 on Page 1?
VOTE: thomith

Seems like someone saying the obvious to look towny
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 24, Black wrote:
In post 21, ORAM wrote: Feel like anybody who actually hammered her so early would be scumclaiming anyway.
This kinda feels like you know I'll flip town
This seems like a stretch
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:22 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 35, Black wrote:
In post 32, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 24, Black wrote:
In post 21, ORAM wrote: Feel like anybody who actually hammered her so early would be scumclaiming anyway.
This kinda feels like you know I'll flip town
This seems like a stretch
Funny, that's how I feel about your Thomith read
Twins!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 36, Thomith wrote:
In post 31, Hu Tao wrote:

In all likelihood Testarossa might not be mafia because knowingly putting someone at E-1 is bringing a lot of attention to herself for little gain. I still kind of want to look at what she does from here before I commit this to a town read though.

I voted anyway to see how people to react, and gave weak reasoning to see who would jump on me.

Gamma jumping on me seemed relatively organic. your vote however feels less so.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hu Tao
Why was it necessary to point out that we E-1 someone there when it was clear already? And the person unvoted immediately. Especially when it was a clear rvs wagon
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 13, Gamma Emerald wrote: VOTE: Black
Was it always okay to openly campaign for receiving a Scummie? It seems to have suddenly become a popular thing to do this year
In post 14, Testarossa wrote: VOTE: Black

E-1

Nighty night
In post 15, Gamma Emerald wrote: UNVOTE:
My vote was a joke, let’s not do this
In post 16, Naerys wrote: UNVOTE:
Some shenanigans
Hey scum i smell you already
Okay I saw it wrong it was gamma who unvoted not the person who put black at E1. Even so, it was declared e1 so it just felt like you were repeating information to look busy
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:38 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 42, Black wrote: Why are you framing it as him repeating information and not him giving a reason for his vote?

I agree with him that putting me at e-1 isn't necessarily scum indicative, but it's not very pro-town and I don't see any issue with him voting Testarossa for it
Because the vote itself was self explanatory. From what I noticed scum usually say things to fill out posts with things that don't need to be said but can be implied or is clear to everyone viewing it. It's clear that testa put you at E1, it was stated in the post. it was clear they voted testa for that said action right after. There is nothing wrong with either of those 2 things. My issue is stating it right after looks like trying to justify one's vote to town to look towny, when it didn't need to be said. Without reading that post couldn't you tell the reason thomith voted testa?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:43 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 43, Thomith wrote: I mentioned the E-1 for two reasons.

1) Even though it probably isnt a Maf tell, I still wanted to point it out because regardless of alignment I think putting someone on E-1 on page 1 is silly.

2) I knew it was a very weak reason to vote, and knew it would bring attention to me, so I could gauge the reactions it brought to get the game moving.
Okay so you agree that your post was weird but just don't like my reasoning for saying it was weird? Okay I understand better now. And I would say it worked to get more discussion :lol: though I wish you waited until others chimed in so I could see any other's opinions on it. Thoughts on Black's reason for voting me based on your post?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:46 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In all likelihood Testarossa might not be mafia because knowingly putting someone at E-1 is bringing a lot of attention to herself for little gain. I still kind of want to look at what she does from here before I commit this to a town read though.

I voted anyway to see how people to react, and gave weak reasoning to see who would jump on me.

UNVOTE:
Also can you explain your thoughts on why gamma's vote feels authentic? All she said was that she feels like voting there at the moment?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 49, Naerys wrote: I am not used to seeing Hu tao posts longer than one sentence
:lol: past few weeks I was on vacation so I couldn't talk much. But I'm back now.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:39 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Spoiler: to Thomith
In post 48, Thomith wrote:
In post 46, Hu Tao wrote:

1) Even though it probably isnt a Maf tell, I still wanted to point it out because regardless of alignment I think putting someone on E-1 on page 1 is silly.

2) I knew it was a very weak reason to vote, and knew it would bring attention to me, so I could gauge the reactions it brought to get the game moving.
Okay so you agree that your post was weird but just don't like my reasoning for saying it was weird? Okay I understand better now. And I would say it worked to get more discussion :lol: though I wish you waited until others chimed in so I could see any other's opinions on it. Thoughts on Black's reason for voting me based on your post?
I do agree it was weird - it kind of was by design to see how people reacted to it. It was something I wanted to try out to get the game out of RVS faster and I think it did its job.
The reason I didnt want to wait too long is I kind of wanted immediate reactions (usually these are more genuine than reactions that can be planned if they're made like a day later or so, at least imo)

I'll be real theres always that small voice in my head that I could be getting pocketed by her (but that's more because I'm a little paranoid than anything she has done) - otherwise I'm not too concerned about it, because she seems to have given her own reasoning in a seperate post later, despite voting immediately following my post where I voted you.
In post 47, Hu Tao wrote:

UNVOTE:
Also can you explain your thoughts on why gamma's vote feels authentic? All she said was that she feels like voting there at the moment?
Similar to your thoughts on me actually when I think about it - Gamma's vote felt authentic because it seemed like an immediate response to me acting weird, and also being the first vote reinforces that for me a bit.
Your post to me felt like it could have been jumping on to a wagon/attempting to make it grow, almost in a way that felt like you could have been overexplaining the vote to justify it?

Again I concede that in hindsight maybe i should have let it play out longer, my bad there.

Could you explain your thoughts on Black? Seems like she's saying the post is not weird, and thus her vote on me is for that. But you admit it is weird since you did it on purpose. What are your thoughts on the discrepancies there.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:40 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 50, Arko wrote: small heads up that I kinda need to sleep so... no posts for now. I'll get back to you guys when I'm awake, and have time.
No post now!!!!

Kidding get some sleep :]
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 55, Black wrote: I kinda like Hu Tao's questions here

I don't really like Thomith saying his Testa vote was purposely weak after he got some pressure for it. To me it felt like his frustration was real and he was genuinely worried about someone not paying attention to the VC and hammering me, which I think makes sense from a competitive standpoint. But the conversation with Hu makes me think he's trying to play it off as it all being fake for the sake of reactions
Okay I was going to ask your thoughts after but you're ahead of me already. :lol:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 56, Thomith wrote:
In post 52, Hu Tao wrote:

I do agree it was weird - it kind of was by design to see how people reacted to it. It was something I wanted to try out to get the game out of RVS faster and I think it did its job.
The reason I didnt want to wait too long is I kind of wanted immediate reactions (usually these are more genuine than reactions that can be planned if they're made like a day later or so, at least imo)

I'll be real theres always that small voice in my head that I could be getting pocketed by her (but that's more because I'm a little paranoid than anything she has done) - otherwise I'm not too concerned about it, because she seems to have given her own reasoning in a seperate post later, despite voting immediately following my post where I voted you.

UNVOTE:
Similar to your thoughts on me actually when I think about it - Gamma's vote felt authentic because it seemed like an immediate response to me acting weird, and also being the first vote reinforces that for me a bit.
Your post to me felt like it could have been jumping on to a wagon/attempting to make it grow, almost in a way that felt like you could have been overexplaining the vote to justify it?

Again I concede that in hindsight maybe i should have let it play out longer, my bad there.

Could you explain your thoughts on Black? Seems like she's saying the post is not weird, and thus her vote on me is for that. But you admit it is weird since you did it on purpose. What are your thoughts on the discrepancies there.
Acknowledging I've seen this just haven't got round to answering it yet - I'm leaving work here in a little bit so will answer when I get home.

I do want to do this for now;
UNVOTE:
I do like your lines of questioning in the last few posts.
Okay I'll wait for your response then
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 59, Gamma Emerald wrote: I think Hu Tao picked up on the same things I did, just expressed them in a way that wasn’t perfect
Maybe :lol:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:58 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 63, ORAM wrote: I actually believe Thomith about his thought process, I think it's flawed and more complicated a plan than necessary but it feels real to me.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
If you thought Thomith was being weird, why vote him with no followup? One could say you've voted and explained later yourself.

I think Black and Hu Tao can be town for now. My gut says at least one of the scumteam is in the group of players who haven't engaged yet, but it's early in the day and as they get involved they should become sortable.
I was just about to say I wanted more people who haven't commented on the situation to talk, so I'm glad you commented. Can you explain why you townread black?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 68, Thomith wrote:
In post 62, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 60, Black wrote:
In post 59, Gamma Emerald wrote: I think Hu Tao picked up on the same things I did, just expressed them in a way that wasn’t perfect
What do you think of Thomith's responses afterward?
Not great. Feels kinda desperate
I really just don’t care for the fact that the vote came before the explanation like it did
May I ask why you felt my responses felt desperate?
In post 65, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 56, Thomith wrote:
In post 52, Hu Tao wrote:

UNVOTE:

Acknowledging I've seen this just haven't got round to answering it yet - I'm leaving work here in a little bit so will answer when I get home.

I do want to do this for now;
UNVOTE:
I do like your lines of questioning in the last few posts.
Okay I'll wait for your response then
Just as a heads up I did end up responding in Post 61
Yep, I see it. I think I'm okay with that at the moment. I understand what you did since I do something similar at times. I'm not sure I get the black townread from it.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 76, Naerys wrote: Bloop :x
Reads? You've been around but not saying much of substance when there has been things that could be said
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:46 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 82, Arko wrote: That was honestly slightly hard to make since well- 80 Posts plus the fact 3 people aren't really posting.
This is very fair :lol:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:51 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 86, Gamma Emerald wrote: VOTE: kittiesecret
I don’t like the narration-esque manner of writing or the lack of any tangible content. Doesn’t feel like she actually gives a damn to solve.
VOTE: gamma

Feels like pushing on a new person. They stated they were new, why not ask a specific question if you're worried she's not trying to solve?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:52 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 87, Thomith wrote:
In post 85, Kittiesecret wrote: Good evening!

I just finished catching up, and there was a lot of things said with out a lot of things being said.

I am new I only have one game under my belt. And I don't have any day one reads on any one yet.
Hey!

What do you think of Hu Tao's questioning of me?
What do you think of my responses to that questioning?
What do you think of how Black has been posting so far?
What do you think of Arko's read list? Do you agree?
This is the response I'd expect from gamma if she's town. I've seen gamma ask lots of questions before so I know she's capable, so she could be scum here
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Hi klick~
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 117, Klick wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
Ooh. I'm interested as to why?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:12 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 125, Klick wrote:
In post 124, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 117, Klick wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
Bad vote imo
Wrong
Yet you haven't explained why you scumread me at all, even though I asked why directly
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:14 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 129, Black wrote: Yeah Kittie seems fine
Yeah I'm fine with Kittie for now.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:46 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 151, Arko wrote: Anyways fuck it I've got a reads list to post.

Hu Tao - Town -
Same reasons. I want klick to say why they scumread this.
Thomith - Town -
Indirect read on Thom, mentioned directly in the post about black. Go there if you wanna learn why thom is likely town.
Testa - Possible Town -
Still like testa as much as the previous read post, but since they posted more, I have more confidence in it. Honestly can see putting it up to town later.
Kittie - Possible Town -
Generally no reason to suspect currently. Last post was good but not like, spectacular.
Naerys - Neutral -
I like naerys, definitely closer to town than scum. Problem is I don't have too much confidence and they haven't been really too active. still need a bit more time to decide, but what little there is I'm liking fine enough.
Gamma - Neutral -
I don't mind gamma, but hasn't really been pinging either town or scum sensors. felt like they went into the background, honestly. It's not that you haven't posted much, you've just faded in compared to the other people I've been seeing, talking more about... etc.
Klick - Neutral -
Generally needs to elaborate more. slightly disliked their predecessor, and I don't know what the actual fuck is going through klick right now. Please, please god elaborate with your thoughts
Black - SCUM -
No further elaboration. Full, entire post for this. Go read that.

scum is Black + one of Gamma, Klick, Or Naerys I presume. Other combinations possible, but less likely to me. If anything, I should try to look at black's patterns a bit- might confirm hu tao a bit more, because I think she might of pulled the same thing she did in the recent scum round and possibly even the newbie with someone else.
You're selling me on Black. I could see a Black + Gamma team. I think you're my first true townread so far.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:48 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 152, Klick wrote: Got a bit of time before work
In post 137, Arko wrote:3: Klick voting Hu Tao: Can I get some like, thoughts on this vote? you are probably the first person here to have something besides a town read, let alone having a scum read. Would also be nice to hear your thoughts on more than just Hu Tao though.
I feel like the townreads on Hu Tao are rather weak reasoning for how strongly they're being expressed
I see no real reason she couldn't be scum

Her posting feels... careful, is probably the best way to describe it? I feel like there's a deliberate effort to make her posts feel like accurate description and to put out a large amount of content
I'm not really feeling the belief behind those thoughts though
How are my posts careful if I've been directly suspecting and analyzing posts?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:49 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 154, Klick wrote: In terms of other reads, I think you and Naerys are pretty solidly town. I feel good about Thom too, the reaction test stuff felt very authentic and like he genuinely wanted to use it to get reads and content that he could parse.
I'm fairly happy with the Black wagon, I think there's potential for scum there but I don't really want to add momentum to it atm
Can you explain the naerys read?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 161, Gamma Emerald wrote: Hu Tao stop being trash pls
In post 162, Gamma Emerald wrote: Like, you seem dead-set on me being scum for…pushing a new player to provide better content??? And you additionally seem to be giving that new player a pass for what exactly???

Like, I’m not gonna play with kid gloves on, those were thrown in the wood chipper after my last off-site game. I am not gonna just let bad play snowball because a player is newer.
:( I'm a sucker for ATE.

And yes, I know but just based on experience you seem the type to talk it out first. I could be wrong though
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 163, Arko wrote: I'm going to bed.

I kinda did the same thing the first like 1.5 days so I don't find it too bad but yeah they aren't really too active and would need to be a bit now. so fully neutral on that debate. if they don't add much tomorrow yeah the possi town ranking could go down. but I do have a small gut feeling in her being town.
Tbf I have a soft spot for newer players so it could be my fault.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 165, Naerys wrote:
In post 162, Gamma Emerald wrote: Like, you seem dead-set on me being scum for…pushing a new player to provide better content??? And you additionally seem to be giving that new player a pass for what exactly???

Like, I’m not gonna play with kid gloves on, those were thrown in the wood chipper after my last off-site game. I am not gonna just let bad play snowball because a player is newer.
I dont like the aggression in this post.I agree that bad play should not be tolerated, not even newbies. But pushing for their 3rd or 4th post? That feels as if you were a shark that has smellt their prey
That was my original interpretation too
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 167, Black wrote: Arko's case on me is hot garbage. It's based entirely on meta, and I'm not some formulaic robot that plays the exact same way every game. My play is more influenced by things like what is going on in a game and what is going on in my actual life than it is by my alignment. I think comparing my early game posting between my town and scum games is a really poor way to try and determine my alignment, and that's even more evident considering Arko's conclusion here

That being said I like Arko's posts after the case, specifically his thoughts on Klick/Hu Tao in . I'm getting the vibe that he's probably just tunneled town here. I think part of this read is influenced by Hu's response to the case. is really bad and makes her lose some town points imo. How is a case this bad selling her on scum!me? Feels more like she's trying to push the wagon along because she's fine with the mislim

I'm still not really sure about Thomith. I like Gamma's responses over the past couple of pages and I think she's probably town
Considering I'm not voting you currently and never expressed a town read on you. (In fact I've been more weary of your slot considering I've been asking people thoughts on your positions) why does that make me scummy? You already are E-2 why would it need my help to Elim you? This seems overly defensive for no reason
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 169, Black wrote:
In post 91, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 86, Gamma Emerald wrote: VOTE: kittiesecret
I don’t like the narration-esque manner of writing or the lack of any tangible content. Doesn’t feel like she actually gives a damn to solve.
VOTE: gamma

Feels like pushing on a new person. They stated they were new, why not ask a specific question if you're worried she's not trying to solve?
In post 92, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 87, Thomith wrote:
In post 85, Kittiesecret wrote: Good evening!

I just finished catching up, and there was a lot of things said with out a lot of things being said.

I am new I only have one game under my belt. And I don't have any day one reads on any one yet.
Hey!

What do you think of Hu Tao's questioning of me?
What do you think of my responses to that questioning?
What do you think of how Black has been posting so far?
What do you think of Arko's read list? Do you agree?
This is the response I'd expect from gamma if she's town. I've seen gamma ask lots of questions before so I know she's capable, so she could be scum here
This case on gamma is just bad. Asking questions is like the easiest thing for scum to do so I'm not sure why gamma not asking questions is scum indicative

I'm starting to think Hu could definitely be scum here but I can't rule out bad/inaccurate town
:lol:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:51 am

Post by Hu Tao »

UNVOTE: gamma
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:52 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 174, Kittiesecret wrote: Good afternoon,

Popping into skim on my lunch break. I have no where to be this evening. I'll be back later with my thoughts to date.

And Thom, I'll answer your other questions then too.
Looking forward to it ~
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I don't like Black's 180 on me. Seems like omgus. Unless they are known for being defensive in this way?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 185, Black wrote:
In post 178, Hu Tao wrote: You already are E-2 why would it need my help to Elim you? This seems overly defensive for no reason
Oh my bad, I must have missed the memo where e-2 was suddenly enough to fade someone :lol:
In post 182, Hu Tao wrote: I don't like Black's 180 on me. Seems like omgus. Unless they are known for being defensive in this way?
I think I made it pretty clear that I don't think Arko's case should be convincing anyone that I'm scum, which is why your gives me major pause. I'm not sure why you interpret that as omgus when the progression is very transparent

Do you think being defensive is inherently scummy?
No, but having me as your top town read and flipping it because I see someone's meta case makes no sense
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 189, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 182, Hu Tao wrote: I don't like Black's 180 on me. Seems like omgus. Unless they are known for being defensive in this way?
Pretty sure that’s how she is. I know she got into it with Alisae in open 891 as town
Okay I'll keep that in mind
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 191, Testarossa wrote: So basically no one is really townreading Black, besides maybe Thom (if not for his paranoia), while some people seem to be vulturing above her, yet no one really wants to commit to push her to E-1 because... why?

At least I don't feel she is getting bussed here in a scum world. If town, it's a bit more difficult as I might need to review some reads.

Hu Tao's and ping me a bit in a negative way. Would still lean rather town, but it regressed at least. Might you explain what convinced you so much in Arko's meta case?

Also I don't think Black/Gamma is a team.
Who said it 100% convinced me? I stated I could see it. Seems like it's being blown out of proportion for someone I'm not even voting
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:02 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 200, Black wrote: It's a little frustrating that the wagon on me consists of a Testa RVS vote that originally put me to e-1, a Naerys pressure vote based on the fact that I'm not trying to find scum (???), and an Arko tunnel that probably has something to do with the fact that I burned him as scum the last time we played together. Yet none of these players seem interested in engaging with me or asking me questions to try and sort me

It hasn't really been a fun game so far but I'm gonna keep doing my thing and sharing my thoughts and reads
I'm fine with voting Naerys btw
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Actually I'm fine with going there now

VOTE: Naerys
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Thoughts on naerys, everyone?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:19 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 216, Black wrote:
In post 208, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 185, Black wrote:
In post 178, Hu Tao wrote: You already are E-2 why would it need my help to Elim you? This seems overly defensive for no reason
Oh my bad, I must have missed the memo where e-2 was suddenly enough to fade someone :lol:
I think I made it pretty clear that I don't think Arko's case should be convincing anyone that I'm scum, which is why your gives me major pause. I'm not sure why you interpret that as omgus when the progression is very transparent

Do you think being defensive is inherently scummy?
No, but having me as your top town read and flipping it because I see someone's meta case makes no sense
My reads are typically very fluid at the beginning of games. Regardless, I said you lost a few town points so I'm not sure why you're interpreting that as me flipping my read on you
Okay maybe I misunderstood
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:20 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 217, Black wrote:
In post 210, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 191, Testarossa wrote: So basically no one is really townreading Black, besides maybe Thom (if not for his paranoia), while some people seem to be vulturing above her, yet no one really wants to commit to push her to E-1 because... why?

At least I don't feel she is getting bussed here in a scum world. If town, it's a bit more difficult as I might need to review some reads.

Hu Tao's and ping me a bit in a negative way. Would still lean rather town, but it regressed at least. Might you explain what convinced you so much in Arko's meta case?

Also I don't think Black/Gamma is a team.
Who said it 100% convinced me? I stated I could see it. Seems like it's being blown out of proportion for someone I'm not even voting
Why do you think me and Gamma could be paired?
I usually don't do team reads. Its mostly gamma was who I scumread at the time and I thought you'd be 2nd on my scum read list
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:24 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I'm a softie for ATE at times. :(
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 200, Black wrote: It's a little frustrating that the wagon on me consists of a Testa RVS vote that originally put me to e-1, a Naerys pressure vote based on the fact that I'm not trying to find scum (???), and an Arko tunnel that probably has something to do with the fact that I burned him as scum the last time we played together. Yet none of these players seem interested in engaging with me or asking me questions to try and sort me

It hasn't really been a fun game so far but I'm gonna keep doing my thing and sharing my thoughts and reads
I've also felt this way before so I could see it coming from town you.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Thus why I'm asking about Naerys. Thoughts there?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:55 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Kitties catch up was basically about me talking about the E-1 but that wasn't really my focus on my questions on the time. Not sure if she misunderstood or what
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:49 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 234, Testarossa wrote: Kitties post wasn't that exciting to me, it gave more the vibes Arko's first readlist had to me with being kind of vague on most people. I don't get in contrast to that this hard scumread on Gamma.

Gamma's case feels a bit oldschool and I also think she has some points. Her energy for doubling down on Kittie here feels townie imo.
In post 206, Gamma Emerald wrote: You seem impossible to please atm. Despite openly admitting to faking your reaction, you still find an excuse to keep pushing me.
I don't get this though. Why would you bother to please her or what do you mean with it?
I agree that kitties post was not that great.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 253, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 231, Naerys wrote: I will just bite your head off later, Hu tao
What did you mean by this?
Seconded on this. Seemed like she planned to ATE me possibly but reacted to other votes instead.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:47 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

What was my case? I don't think I posted one
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 286, Black wrote: I liked my chances of reading Klick a lot more
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 299, Black wrote:
In post 298, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 286, Black wrote: I liked my chances of reading Klick a lot more
Hey I've been wondering something

At the beginning of this game you were way more active and verbose than I've ever seen you before. Naerys actually pointed this out in and you said you were on vacation for the past few weeks and couldn't say as much, but even in games before that I don't remember you trying this hard. Mini Normal 2313 comes to mind here, along with a few other examples I looked through. If you had to pinpoint a reason why then what would you say caused this? To be clear I'm not suggesting you're scum because of this, I haven't really had a chance to look at any of your scum games, but I'm genuinely curious if there is anything that could be attributed to this behavior
I'm living in America. So Thanksgiving/Black Friday stuff has had me not as active.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I feel like I wasn't as active only like 3 days now
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Unless you're saying I'm never active besides the beginning of this game? I can post games of me very active if I need to, but don't get the point.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

It could be because this is a micro and it's easier to post a lot since there isn't as much to catch up on? Not sure. I know in large games I get overwhelmed and can't post as much since I get drowned in posts.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

viewtopic.php?t=91775

Here is one. Though towards the end is where my vacation started
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

viewtopic.php?t=91827

viewtopic.php?t=91327

Here is 2. One just ended and one from awhile ago
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

If you're talking about last game, Aureal pushed me toward killing you over gamma in the neighborhood which was thankfully the right play :lol:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:59 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 314, Black wrote:
In post 313, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 303, Black wrote: I'm not saying it's weird that you were active and wordy and now you're not, I think it's weird that you were that way at all. I didn't think you had it in you

The point is I'm trying to get a feel for you as a player and a person. I'll take those links if you don't mind
Mmhm
Any thoughts on her response?

I had a theory she was putting in more effort because of the Scummies nomination. I wasn't really expecting the Micro reasoning but I think it could make sense, although the more I think about it, the Mini we were in together only had 4 more players. I'm not sure how much more daunting that would be for her

I still wanna say she's probably town here though. I want to look at her scum games when I get the chance
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 316, Gamma Emerald wrote: Suddenly becoming verbose in love child*
Well at the end I kind of panicked there since I wasn't expecting to be scumread by aureal so I just started posting a lot
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:02 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 317, Black wrote: A quick skim over the scum games she linked and they give off a little different vibes from each other. The one she replaced in feels more like this game... inquisitive, talkative, present. The other seems more lighter on the content

It kinda seems like it might be hard to read Hu Tao on meta. She may be like me where her play/activity level is more based on IRL stuff and in-game events than a role PM
Sometimes I'm busy and sometimes I'm not. I like playing both town and scum so it doesn't matter.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 324, Black wrote:
In post 320, Testarossa wrote:
In post 247, Naerys wrote: That she is sorting interactions between people. Wouldnt mind some RL from her, but i dont think she is scum.
What is RL?
Readslist
In post 321, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 314, Black wrote:
In post 313, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 303, Black wrote: I'm not saying it's weird that you were active and wordy and now you're not, I think it's weird that you were that way at all. I didn't think you had it in you

The point is I'm trying to get a feel for you as a player and a person. I'll take those links if you don't mind
Mmhm
Any thoughts on her response?

I had a theory she was putting in more effort because of the Scummies nomination. I wasn't really expecting the Micro reasoning but I think it could make sense, although the more I think about it, the Mini we were in together only had 4 more players. I'm not sure how much more daunting that would be for her

I still wanna say she's probably town here though. I want to look at her scum games when I get the chance
What is so funny?
I was just joking in the beginning about the award thing, didn't think you'd take it seriously. But I would like to think town you would put more effort in trying to find my meta than scum you. But that's just a feeling.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 329, Gamma Emerald wrote: I think Black is currently my top TR
I can see this too
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:21 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Kittiesecret - could be scum
Arko - leaning town, like the reads posts
Naerys - could be scum
Gamma Emerald - null maybe leaning town. Idk
Testarossa - maybe scum?
Black - prob town
Thomith - null
Enchant - no clue how to read
Klick - maybe scum, never explained scumread on me

Rough idea of how I'm feeling at the moment
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:24 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I'm fine with voting enchant
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 335, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 332, Hu Tao wrote: Kittiesecret - could be scum
Naerys - could be scum
Testarossa - maybe scum?
Black - prob town
Thomith - null

Enchant replaced klick FYI
Oh LOL then I'm definitely fine voting Enchant

VOTE: Enchant

Not sure of the vote count
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:54 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 341, Black wrote:
In post 337, Hu Tao wrote:
Naerys - could be scum
Testarossa - maybe scum?
Black - prob town
Thomith - null

Did you think there were 10 players suddenly? Where did your list come from? Based on the ordering it looks like the player list from the first post but if that's the case then I'm not sure how you could have missed that Enchant replaced Klick
In post 338, Gamma Emerald wrote: Idk why you want to vote out Thomith when I think I’ve felt good about that slot so far
It's hard to explain but I get this gut feeling about certain people and sometimes I can't shake it. It happened in the last game I played with Crescent. They were doing all the townie things you would expect and no one really seemed to scumread them except me, and I ended up being right about them. I'll admit it's not a strong read and probably not worthy of fading him but I wouldn't be opposed going there

@Thomith if you're town then I know how frustrating this type of read can be. You've been cooperative and helpful and I still can't shake my gut feeling. I will say you have managed to keep your cool despite me having this feeling. I'm not really sure how to read that tbh. Most townies get frustrated or mad at me when my gut is wrong about them but maybe you're just level-headed
First page. When I copy and pasted it didn't have a line through Klick and enchant. You can probably try now and see
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:56 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 350, Alianna wrote:
VC 1.09
Votecount 1.09

Black (2):
Naerys, Arko
Kittiesecret (2):
Gamma Emerald, Thomith
Enchant (2):
Black, Hu Tao
Naerys (1):
Testarossa
Gamma Emerald (1):
Kittiesecret
Hu Tao (1):
Enchant

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to secure an elimination.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-11-30 17:17:13).

Mod notes:
  • Use this link to find all mod posts, vote counts, etc.
  • Please let me know if this VC has any errors.
Game is more divided than I thought
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:27 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

? Literally just copy and paste and look what it shows. At least on mobile
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:28 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Hu Tao
Kittiesecret
Arko
Naerys
Gamma Emerald
Testarossa
Black
Thomith
Enchant
Klick

ORAM

This is how it shows when I do paste. I deleted ORAM cause of the space and my name.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:35 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Goodnight~
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 378, Enchant wrote: I am tired of pretending i care who we kill d1
Then why not explain your arko read?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 385, Enchant wrote: I would say that's too fast, but in fact i managed to get faster previous times.

Shame on you.

I reveal as Innocent Child.
Why would you do this as IC? What if someone hammered quickly?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 389, Enchant wrote: You can't scumhunt at d1 plox

It's like grabbing dice with your leg, strongly beliving that it raises your chances for favorable result.
Disagree
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 391, Black wrote: Mod didn't confirm the innocent child claim

E-1
:lol: figured
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 412, Gamma Emerald wrote: I hammered because the IC claim was fake, plus it’s funny
It was funny
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:59 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 415, Naerys wrote: I am 1-shot bulletproof btw.
Sus
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:02 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I think I want Kittie or Naerys. Everyone talking so far I don't want and arko I still like from day 1
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Just seems random. Why claim now? Even if she was unlikely to be killed if shes town, can't rule it out? She could always claim later.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 444, Gamma Emerald wrote: Arko does look like possible scum after an ISO
How so? I think their iso looks fine
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:12 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 449, Thomith wrote:
In post 446, Gamma Emerald wrote: Mainly the stance on the flipped scum feels like what I’d expect scum to do
I also think the Black push is concerning in retrospect
I was going to defend Arko here, and say I didn't think he was the potential scum on the Black Wagon, because I remembered the sequence of events incorrectly, and thought he was one of the first on the wagon, but on a reread he was actually third.
Reading back though, it didn't seem like there was a huge amount of substance that seemed to be contributing to the Black Wagon, as Testarossa's vote was RVS still at that point I believe, and Naerys voted Black in 112, but this also seemed like early game vibes more than anything.
All this to say I think Arko's vote was the one that actually seemed to put pressure on to get the wagon going. There didn't seem to be any other strong wagon going at that point in time, so it wasn't as if this was a counter wagon in response to something I don't think.

There seemed to be multiple people suspecting Black, but there was a hesitance to put her at E-1, again pointing it out, not too sure how to read into that at the moment.

On a reread I like Hu Tao less than I did. Their early game questioning is what seemed to be carrying the Town Read for me, they seemed to be one of those people who while off the Black wagon, were kind of advocating for it still? Not sold though because Klick voting them for no reason as a "bus" would still feel quite weird to me. The early vote on Enchant also makes me still lean town I think.
I like Gamma more than I did, it seems to be applying pressure to get answers, but doesn't seem to be "stuck" on votes too long once getting reactions/answers to its pressure.

Naerys was still putting pressure on Black in 240, despite the wagon seemingly being dismantled for the most part at that point, while Testarossa jumped onto the Naerys wagon as soon as it started to pick up speed again.

Testarossa also jumping in with 339 to start questioning me, right after Black said she would potentially be willing to fade me still honestly makes me just think Testarossa could just be opportunistic scum trying to find a counter-wagon to Klick/Enchant (I think I mentioned that this felt weird to me before, but reading this again immediately pinged as weird to me again).

My gut is telling me there's a scum in Naerys/Testarossa.
I think I want to do this for now, to try and get things moving.
VOTE: Testarossa
Can you say how I was still advocating the black vote? I believe I said Black was town after my initial scumread.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 222, Hu Tao wrote:

I've also felt this way before so I could see it coming from town you.
In post 223, Hu Tao wrote: Thus why I'm asking about Naerys. Thoughts there?
Naerys - could be scum
Testarossa - maybe scum?
Black - prob town
Thomith - null

In post 337, Hu Tao wrote:
Naerys - could be scum
Testarossa - maybe scum?
Black - prob town
Thomith - null

These were my posts so I don't see what you mean. Kind of looks like shade from your slot but maybe I'm missing something
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Yes but clearly my read changed after I talked with black directly when she was at e-2
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Understandable, just trying to find who has scummy intentions with their reads here.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 461, Naerys wrote:
In post 422, Testarossa wrote: I understand Naerys claiming, it's not like she would have ended up as nk here anyway.
Also i dont like this post. Feels like a slip. How could Testa know if i would not end up as nk?
True but just think testa just meant you weren't overly towny day 1 so no reason to think scum would target you
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I was kind of waiting for Arko but I think they'll be replaced at this point
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #88) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

And now we wait
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #89) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:49 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I like elements, just like I like arko so I don't see myself voting there today
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #90) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:49 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

VOTE: Naerys

I still don't see the naerys townread.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Can someone explain to me why naerys is town here?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I don't think Thom is scum here. Is there anyone else we can settle on?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

:roll:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I'll check back tomorrow. I don't see us changing with how slow this game is. Thom I think just claim
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:32 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 538, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 532, Hu Tao wrote: I don't think Thom is scum here. Is there anyone else we can settle on?
this is a garbage post given your previous unexplained vendetta against Naerys
Vendetta? And no one wants naerys so why would I push her vote more with basically 1 day remaining
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I thought your vote on me was a joke, are you actually scumreading me? :lol:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:35 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I already stated my 2 scumreads are naerys and kittie. But no one wants them.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #98) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I think testa has a better chance flipping scum than Thom. But I don't really scumread testa much either
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #99) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:39 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Town: Gamma, Elements
Lean town: Thom
Null: Testa
Most likely scum in here: Naerys, Kitties
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #100) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:43 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Maybe my reads are bad and game ends with Thom, I'll laugh :lol:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (isolation #101) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:16 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 548, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 541, Hu Tao wrote: I already stated my 2 scumreads are naerys and kittie. But no one wants them.
Maybe if you bothered to make a case (or at least give points of evidence) it might convince people
Sorry I'm bad at that. Mostly I go off gut feelings but I'll try.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #102) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Hu Tao »

The way you word that makes it seem you know he will flip town and looking forward to day 3
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #103) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Hu Tao »

VOTE: kittie

There is still time
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #104) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Thom do you still tr kittie?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #105) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Scum could definitely bus. I do it all the time :lol: so I don't think you should Town read someone just for voting out scum day 1
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #106) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 594, DragonEater70 wrote: Nice townsweep!

Honestly with how TR'd Hu Tao was I thought this was gonna end up in a scum win.

Well played all!
Same. There being a town tracker ended me :lol:

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”