davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #70 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:17 am

Post by davesaz »

Agree Katsuki's post is interesting.
Makes me think it's my first time witnessing a slip, after lecturing people for a couple months on how they don't happen.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:19 am

Post by davesaz »

The other obvious possibility is joke. I don't have enough background to know how likely that is from Katsuki.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:23 am

Post by davesaz »

Thomith's mention of werewolves would have made my eyeballs go click but it's a reasonable guess given clues in the rules post.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:54 am

Post by davesaz »

Will Gamma's thing be a success
or will it dissolve into a big mess?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:01 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 95, Black wrote: Hmm, ok. I think if I were scum in Thomith's shoes I would feel like I was caught for the wrong reasons and I would want to ask you about the specifics behind your read so I could maybe try and dispute them. I would be more interested in what you think I was doing differently so I could take note of that and try to avoid it in future scum games. He didn't really seem curious at all, he was just like "yeah you're probably right"

But I understand that people have different reactions to things than others so I don't think this is a super solid way of reading him
Was this expectation specific to Thomith or your general thought on how scum might react in that case?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:47 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 120, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 82, davesaz wrote: Thomith's mention of werewolves would have made my eyeballs go click but it's a reasonable guess given clues in the rules post.
Wdym?
The anti-town faction would know what their name is. If there were not other clues that it isn't "mafia" like usual, it would be potentially interesting to mention it.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:53 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 136, Katsuki wrote:
In post 111, Thomith wrote:
In post 109, Katsuki wrote: Any thoughts on davesaz?
It feels less potentially opportunistic than the other 3 posts I mentioned so I wasnt overly focusing on it tbh.
I feel like it seems similar to my initial reaction, I just didn't say something sooner because I didn't want to guide your response to the questioning.
Mmm.

The difference between you and him is that, unlike you, he doesn't lack the background knowledge on me to at least have some sort of thought. He's more than happy to entertain a serious push on me if it develops, yet left room to backtrack with that
"I don't have enough background"
as his pretense to remain non-committal on providing any sort of useful comment.

FWIW, the last time I played with him, I literally posted nothing but pepes for the first 3/4 gamedays in team mafia.
Oh, was that you? It was years ago and I absolutely hated it.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:54 am

Post by davesaz »

Ask anyone here if I'm ever commital on anything in the first 24 hours. :lol:
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 211, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 166, Thomith wrote:
In post 146, davesaz wrote:
In post 120, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 82, davesaz wrote: Thomith's mention of werewolves would have made my eyeballs go click but it's a reasonable guess given clues in the rules post.
Wdym?
The anti-town faction would know what their name is. If there were not other clues that it isn't "mafia" like usual, it would be potentially interesting to mention it.
Again, it is literally mentioned in the opening posts that this is a villager vs werewolf game?
ikr, is everyone in this game high or what?
I see that very few people understand the difference between "did" and "would have". :roll:

This, and the Katsuki-related post, are jokes on the theme that
I do not believe slips happen
ever
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:05 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 215, Katsuki wrote:
In post 213, davesaz wrote:
I see that very few people understand the difference between "did" and "would have". :roll:

This, and the Katsuki-related post, are jokes on the theme that
I do not believe slips happen
ever

So what's your conclusion then?
None of it is meaningful.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:38 am

Post by davesaz »

I really don't like this trend of early self voting.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:42 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 231, DragonEater70 wrote: Is that a weak reason for a vote? Sure. Did I use it anyway? Yes, because it's early and I don't really have solid scumreads right now.
This seems like a town pov.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:34 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 306, Katsuki wrote: The rest of his posting has been underwhelming
The game is rather underwhelming so far, why should I be any different?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:46 am

Post by davesaz »

Black and Dragon feel town.
I want to look at Gamma's vote. I have a potentially interesting take on the rhyme gimmick but will need more data to firm it up.
Naerys reason on Thomith feels genuine from memory but I don't think it's correct.
Hu Tao is showing a lot of range on having a variable play style. Despite noticing that I will have to re-read a couple things that I'm not sure on whether they're wrong theory or disingenous.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:49 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 306, Katsuki wrote: convenient excuse of "oh I forgot"
Forgetting is a RL thing. Accusing me of lying about RL is a pretty dangerous thing to do.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:10 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 322, Thomith wrote:
In post 316, davesaz wrote: Black and Dragon feel town.
I want to look at Gamma's vote. I have a potentially interesting take on the rhyme gimmick but will need more data to firm it up.
Naerys reason on Thomith feels genuine from memory but I don't think it's correct.
Hu Tao is showing a lot of range on having a variable play style. Despite noticing that I will have to re-read a couple things that I'm not sure on whether they're wrong theory or disingenous.
What makes you feel like Black and Dragon are town?
I feel like they are trying to interact in ways that develop reads.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:12 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 320, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 319, Gamma Emerald wrote: I’ve only *done* this once before to memory, so I’m concerned
What data davesaz thinks he can upturn
Behavior in a game that isn't the same can result in corrections to player connections.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:35 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 344, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 316, davesaz wrote: Black and Dragon feel town.
Can you tell me what about dragon is town?
I gave an answer to this exact question 5 posts ago. Posting that seems to me to be motivated by discovering others' alignment.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:01 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 362, Katsuki wrote: Hey Dave, as a person, do you think you've changed (much or not) in the past 8 years?
I don't know, maybe a little. Nowhere near as much as I'd expect someone under 30 or under 20 to change in the same time.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:08 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 391, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I think Katsuki's claim in RVS was a reaction test, not a joke as a lot of people seem to be saying.
Extend that thought to some of the reactions to Katsuki. Might any of them also be reaction tests? :shifty:
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:14 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 390, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I think voting yourself is kinda counterintuitive to this though - it's only going to scare people away usually, not build the wagon. Which is why it's sus you did it twice
I really wish the trend of self voting would stop.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:22 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 384, Black wrote: I don't really know what to think about Dave
Why not?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:32 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 178, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 154, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 142, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 125, DragonEater70 wrote: I'm liking Black's thought process so far. I think it's not totally out of her scum range but it does feel genuine and I feel okay townleaning her for now.

I don't fully see the Hu Tao scum read so I'm gonna try something different

VOTE: Gamma
What about her scumread on me do you not like?
I like the scumread, I just feel your response to it was fine I guess
you're putting reads in my mouth, for that I'm displeased
refrain from doing it again or you may wind up deceased
I've not spoken a word about Hu Tao as of yet
so I don't see why that relates to the vote that I get
Two people in this game can read Gamma by tone.
Posting in rhyme takes them out of their zone.
Why does town want to be harder to read?
To a scumcase will this analysis lead?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:33 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 407, Black wrote: It's hard to describe but Dave's iso just feels a little... stiff

It feels like he's trying to be careful or something

I don't like his initial reaction to Katsuki's juggernaut claim () and I think him being so easily open to the idea of finally witnessing a slip doesn't mesh with his opinion that slips never happen in

I'm not a big fan of him asking me a question in and then not following up with my answer

I think a lot of his posts feel like filler posts or ways to seem busy without actually solving much. There's a little bit of solving in but these are just blanket statements that scum could easily come up with. His Gamma train of thought from this post has gone no where and he doesn't seem to have any interest digging further, and then the Naerys/Hu takes both give off the vibe that dave needs to reread or look further but I get the feeling he is just going to leave these reads hanging

His mentioning of hating self votes a couple of times (, ) just feels a little performative imo
Not sure why you'd think this instead of thinking I'm posting exactly what I think with no filters at all.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:43 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 411, Black wrote: Why haven't you gone back to your To Do List in 316 yet?
Yesterday up to when I started posting today, for the most obvious reason of all.

408 is part of the followup.
I can't expand much on the reason for the Hu Tao observation without getting into a forbidden subject. The correct way to read that comment is that it's going to make it hard to get a read on her.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:54 pm

Post by davesaz »

Gamma, what's the reason that this is the season that now is the time for you to rhyme?

See if you haven't already figured out where I'm going with this.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:16 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 421, Gamma Emerald wrote: My dear dave, how do you do?
I have a tiny question for you
Out slips that “do not exist”
Does TMI belong on that list?
That's primarily a theory question and the answer is thus primarily theory. If you'd like to rephrase to a specific in-game incident I'd be happy to apply this to specifics.

First a clarification that "doesn't exist" should really be expressed as "isn't AI", since people obviously do hit submit on posts that are messed up or seem to be messed up. I tend to write the short form where the part I leave out is really obvious to me but others may not have a shared understanding. It's really annoying when that happens on technical documents. :roll:

I think my reaction to something that seems TMI would depend on how trivial or obvious the TMI seems to be. If a reasonable person could guess it, then I'd be less likely to think it's AI.
Also I keep in mind that some town may have specialized knowledge that other do not, for example having a role that is predictive of another role existing or not existing. Especially in complex games. So "TMI" does not necessarily equal "scum" for certain specific cases.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:23 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 179, Gamma Emerald wrote: Thomith I can see as a decent suspect
since if katsuki is town scum would detect
the ruse of her Juggernaut claim quite readily
and could lead to how he's pushed certain people so heavily
Fine, I'll directly answer this.
I don't think
anyone
would actually believe a Juggernaut claim, and I don't think anyone would true claim it.
TMI is not required to take that position.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:30 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 436, Black wrote: I don't like the way Dave is focusing on Gamma's rhyming but his point about Gamma maybe wanting to avoid being tone read isn't awful
I'm doing more than you think, those posts are poking for a specific reaction. Gamma isn't taking the bait in a situation where the scum and town responses can be markedly different.
I'm starting to believe the explanation that was given.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:36 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 416, Black wrote:
In post 415, davesaz wrote:
In post 411, Black wrote: Why haven't you gone back to your To Do List in 316 yet?
Yesterday up to when I started posting today, for the most obvious reason of all.

408 is part of the followup.
I can't expand much on the reason for the Hu Tao observation without getting into a forbidden subject. The correct way to read that comment is that it's going to make it hard to get a read on her.
Ok, that's fair. Who do you think is scum?
I don't think I've seen much if anything that's overtly scummy. Lots of contenders for least towny, so many that I'd have to think about it.
As someone who goes primarily by memory, breaks like holidays wreak havoc on me.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:44 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 256, Black wrote: CCS seems fine so far
I don't see it, please explain.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:51 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 466, Katsuki wrote:
In post 465, Katsuki wrote:
I have found both his feel and tone off this game compared to past town games of his, but I'm having trouble with bringing myself to nom him just for that alone today. One of those games I only stumbled upon because I discovered an old game of mine I modded that he happened to be in back in 2015. It's possible I've played in other games with him and seen him scum before, but I can't remember any of them outside of TM2018.

In the event he flips town, it doesn't really give me any helpful information to progress my reads. Fairly low quality nom today IMO, willing to give more time to sort out his alignment.
For clarity for ISO skimmers, above post relates to Davesaz.
If this is the reason you asked me if I've changed as a person, I have consciously avoided flipping out since returning from hiatus. Look carefully at my post history and you'll see me only in the Minecraft thread for at least a year and maybe more. I'm happy to say that I've only had a couple blood pressure spikes since returning. :cool:
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:20 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 496, Gamma Emerald wrote: Calling CCS a lurker wagon feels like a try at deception
The marginal content he’s posted is my read’s real conception
I agree with this.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:22 am

Post by davesaz »

VOTE: CCS
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:04 pm

Post by davesaz »

I replied to Gamma with agreement.
Me asking you to revisit cCS seems to be what prompted your scumread. If anything you sheeped me on the read, though I can't prove it since I didn't say why I asked you the question. :cool:
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:33 pm

Post by davesaz »

First time since the game started that I've had enough minutes in one chunk to really look at things more than just reading new posts, and you stood out.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by davesaz »

I don't mind seeing an E-2 given we're down to 4.5 days.
Which are you more concerned with, the count or who is being voted?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:55 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 530, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 528, Black wrote: Like you either don't know why snivy is getting votes in which case you should just read the 2 pages since you last posted to find out, or you do know why he's being voted and you think there's something sus about the wagon, in which case you should express your thoughts and not just ask the room what they think
yeah I'd been reading, on my phone, did not see what the original reason to vote cCS was but I gathered that Gamma was the first to do it, and it seemed like everyone else was sheeping, which is why I was wondering why it happened so fast. I want someone to answer so when I'm back on my PC tomorrow I can compare what's actually happened to how people explain it. I dont want to be backtracking and looking through ISOs on my phone in the evenings.
It's less of a trap if you explain what the trap is. :giggle:
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:23 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 546, Naerys wrote: I dont like dave/gamma interactions
What don't you like about me trying to figure out Gamma?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:26 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 563, Naerys wrote: Its just a feeling that something fishy is going on here
You know how Gamma ATEs when people take sideswipes?
Now think again about how I'm posting.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:41 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 590, Black wrote: I think Naerys wanting to flip a null read over her scumreads indicates that she doesn't really care who is faded. The argument that a Snivy flip gives us a lot of info doesn't check out either considering he's one of the least active slots in the game
In post 591, Naerys wrote:
In post 589, DragonEater70 wrote: Basically Naerys my confusion is

You are voting Katsuki, saying you are scumreading Gamma/dave, but you want Snivy limmed.

Can you walk me through this
I parked my vote on Katsuki bcz of that ugly picture.
Gamme/dave was a gut feeling i had at a certain point
i wanted Snivy limmed bcz it would give decent info
now i think its better to lim me, only claim scum will get from me is "vanilla" tho
In post 603, Naerys wrote:
In post 596, DragonEater70 wrote: Naerys wtf are you doing

If you are scum you should fight

If you are town you should fight even harder
I have a plan.
Two things come to mind here.
If Naerys is town vengeful hoping to bait scum, I think her reads are more likely to lose us another town. It's hard to tell given my reads aren't all that strong, but just a bad feeling here.
It's also possible she's scum with cCS and with a less valuable role.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:42 pm

Post by davesaz »

Actually I read something wrong so the scum with cCS thing is just me being d'oh. Unless it's some very weird distancing thing.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:54 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 618, JacksonVirgo wrote: Town-reading somebody for making reads is just simply wrong.
I have no skin in how you read Black, but I do have some comments on this.
I tend to think that early and unsupported (in the form of reasons given) town reads are scummy. In that respect, I agree that merely having unsupported reads isn't good justification for a TR. If the reads in question are supported in some fashion (explanation, conversation that leads to the read, etc) then it's quite different for me. It won't be a strong indicator of town, but it will be at least town points.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:57 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 686, Katsuki wrote: Normally I'd be perfectly fine with D1 nomming CCS slot contribution, but I really don't like how that wagon came about. We went from stalled wagons 3 votes apiece on Dragon, Naerys and Thomith, with Thomith being the counterwagon with dragon and naerys voting for him, to suddenly being able to construct a wagon on the lurker. Nothing in his posting had changed, he could've been voted or examined at any time during the day, but no one thought to mention him at all until it came to WAGON HO!
I had more time. See and . I used that time to look at Black, which turned up the post I quoted in . This prompted me to thread to cCS's very short ISO, because I didn't see any reason to TR cCS. After reading that, I posted 450 but I wasn't very interested in pushing a lurker as little can be learned from it. When it became a wagon (after Black revisited and Gamma weighed in) I figured why not, we need wagons with more than half the lim number to do wagonomics on. (I picked that term up from Bob, had been doing it without the name forever)
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:01 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 657, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 654, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 516, camelCasedSnivy wrote: people i have absolutely no clue on: {ssbm_Kyuoko, KittyTacky, Gamma Emerald, Hu Tao}
and people i would gladly vote are just {Naerys, davesaz, camelCasedSnivy}
Concrete read:

I think saying "haha I'd vote myself" is very performative. It's a very forced way of saying "look I'm town I don't care if people vote me!"
Does this really ping anyone else's scumdar?
I focused more on my own name, ngl.

Not listing anyone as town is equally as weird.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:06 pm

Post by davesaz »

JacksonVirgo feels town.
KittyTacky town lean.
Naerys possible scum.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:16 pm

Post by davesaz »

I wanna say that Dragon doesn't feel town at all. Nothing looked overtly bad in real time (to the extent that I've been real timing that is) but in totality it's really lacking.
I don't think it's manipulative, but it sure feels solicitous. (think I got the right word there, ready to serve / please)
Dragon doesn't strike me as someone who goes over the top on looking for someone to follow that much.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:31 am

Post by davesaz »

Ah, I don't scumread Gamma. I don't have a read on Gamma at all because the rhyming prevents me from using the method I want to use.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:31 am

Post by davesaz »

If y'all are scumreading me for that, get better glasses!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:11 am

Post by davesaz »

What bugs me is
any
avatar with motion. I'd prefer the software didn't even allow it.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:12 am

Post by davesaz »

Almost stole the pagetop by accident but biancospino managed to get the 3rd post in while mine came up in preview.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:15 am

Post by davesaz »

I have pretty severe strabismus, and on desktop with my right eye focused on text my left eye is staring right at the avatar.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:17 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 804, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 785, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 782, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 611, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 575, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 567, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: @Naerys - Why are me and Hu Tao wrong on Dragon?

I don't think dave and Gamma are s/s. I think Dave is town - looking at his ISO, Dave looks to be genuinely sorting Gamma. I'm not sure why he's rhyming along with Gamma, my guess is it's just for fun, but there's an indication that it might be some sort of bait. I think pointing out that Gamma might be avoiding being tone-read by 2 people in this game at least refers to me as one of the 2 people, maybe the other is dave himself? Regardless, I don't think Gamma is rhyming to avoid being tone-read by me at least. I can only tone-read very specific posts of hers and she can just not post them at all if she's scum, though I suspect that is hard for Gamma to do in some cases.
Do you have like an actual real read on Gamma? Aren't you supposed to be really good at reading her?
Not yet no, I usually skim her early posting unless she's asking me direct questions because I can usually rely on her to at some point post something that pings me if she is scum. If the game goes long enough without me getting pinged I'll go back through her ISO and I should be able to read her from there - the less I interact with her now the less poisoned my read will be later. I've found I'm good at just reading a Gamma ISO without being in the game and guessing correctly on Town or Scum if I have enough to read.
Do you have a read on GE yet?
no and I probably won't until toMorrow unless she says something that pings me
Do you not think that's scum indicative for her? I just exoect to be town pinged by her but I am not.
I actually like quite a few Gamma posts, once I re-translate the rhyme back into what the regular post would say.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:29 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 950, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 943, JacksonVirgo wrote: VOTE: KittyTacky - will explain later
Instead of voting town, vote scum kyouko with me
You seem pretty sure of town!Kitty, what's driving that?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:02 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1025, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1024, Black wrote:
In post 616, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 442, Black wrote: If I had to guess I would say Dragon/Thomith is TvT
And if one was wolf you'd be saying Dragon correct?
Jackson what was the point of this question
Honestly, don't remember
I think this has played out far enough to be able to comment on it now.
I initially saw the question as just trying to get confirmation on the relative position of Dragon and Thomith in Black's reads.
I think that this could be made up as an answer if scum wanted to avoid confrontation over it. Not remembering would be a convenient way to sidestep if it was meant to be a gotcha, but given those two ways to respond to 1024 I think the not remembering answer is more likely town than scum. Wanting to confirm reads is more nai as both alignments want to know that. It's a small thing but every little thing helps.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:04 am

Post by davesaz »

I still think cCS is scummy, but I might have a playstyle bias against low effort.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:09 am

Post by davesaz »

VOTE: Naerys
Time is too short to do much thumb twiddling. We need to make some kind of progress at generating higher wagon numbers so at least that will be available.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:49 am

Post by davesaz »

Maybe Dragon is scum. My posting on this page doesn't get any more town than that, so that's gotta be a chainsaw.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:42 pm

Post by davesaz »

FWIW this is similar to what I'm using.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:30 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1054, davesaz wrote: VOTE: Naerys
Time is too short to do much thumb twiddling. We need to make some kind of progress at generating higher wagon numbers so at least that will be available.
I was very, very open about why I voted. Dragon saying I wasn't is extremely sus, but he's already at E-2.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:16 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1323, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Gamma doesn't assume I have a guilty if she knows you're town, which she would know if she were scum and you were town. Therefore if you are town, she can't be scum. I'm not as sure on this as I am on how I read Gamma but I'm pretty sure this is the way she would think
I think this reasoning is wrong. If Dragon and Gamma are both scum, scum!Gamma would certainly see it as a guilty, and probably not say anything about it initially, and then perhaps mention it if pressed on the reaction to Hu Tao -- because if scum then Gamma needs to line up some players to have legit reasons to scumread.

I don't think this is the case, because I also see the "heinous" thing as a likely town!Gamma tell.

pedit: things are getting lively, 5 more posts while I wrote that
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:20 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1429, Dannflor wrote: i kind of always read dave as stiff (sorry dave)
no worries, I kind of expect that.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:41 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1584, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I was continuing to read to see if you got to the point where I did that, but I'm at the post below:
I read to that point later but had to leave for work so didn't have a chance to post further on it.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:50 pm

Post by davesaz »

pedit @JV: Sorry, I'd share where I am with the last few pages but I'm thinking bed looks really nice right now because I have an 8am call tomorrow.

I saw time zones mentioned. My extended RL team has members in eastern standard (-5), mountain standard (my tz -7), India (+7.5?), China(?), UK (UTC), Sweden, Germany (+1), Dubai (+3 or 4?), and more. Finding a time that's good for everyone is pretty much impossible.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:26 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1659, Thomith wrote: explanations are being given because it's expected
I demand others give explanations. I therefore do what I want others to do.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:31 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1730, Hu Tao wrote: If one more person votes Dann I'll hammer BTW.
This bothers me. If you feel strongly enough then vote and let someone else hammer.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:34 pm

Post by davesaz »

Heh, I didn't scroll far enough. Drawbacks of reading and responding post by post.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:35 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1758, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1754, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1751, Gamma Emerald wrote: Hu Tao, your towngame is one of the worst on this site currently. This is dead serious.
Why?
You seem to recognize the holes in it but I don’t see jack shit from you to patch them. You also consistently go down the most idiotic rabbit holes of logic.
I have no idea what you're talking about here. This seems to come out of the blue. What triggered 1751?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:00 pm

Post by davesaz »

Lots of gold medals in conclusion jumping to be had here. Enough that I can't tell what's genuine and what's not.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:11 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1846, Thomith wrote: Did anyone ever explain why we are convinced there is 1 scum off wagon?
I don't think any scum team is stupid enough to all vote the same. Straight forward enough for you?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:19 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1904, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Ngl this vote bothers me: there was like 48 hours left at this point? And why Naerys?
For big wagons to be useful they have to happen with enough time to generate movement. Big wagons are utterly necessary if you plan to use voting patterns. Small wagons don't cause panic.
Naerys was highest count at the time.
Any more silly questions?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:25 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1943, Thomith wrote:
In post 1942, davesaz wrote:
In post 1846, Thomith wrote: Did anyone ever explain why we are convinced there is 1 scum off wagon?
I don't think any scum team is stupid enough to all vote the same. Straight forward enough for you?
Why would it be stupid to all vote the same?
Patterns like that are easy to see. Someone posted remembering a game where scum did all vote together -- I think I'd notice that if it did happen. Provided I lived long enough to notice...
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:27 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1800, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1605, davesaz wrote: pedit @JV: Sorry, I'd share where I am with the last few pages but I'm thinking bed looks really nice right now because I have an 8am call tomorrow.
Can you get to this yet?
I tunneled hard on work the last couple days.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:38 am

Post by davesaz »

Reading those pages again didn't do anything to reload what I was thinking at the time.

Dannflor is more concrete to me than Dragon was.
It bothered me quite a lot to see multiple people continue to refer to Dragon as if Dann wasn't here.
Thomith sure seems invested a lot in excluding a set of off-wagon people from consideration. Why can't all scum be on wagon is not the right question to ask. The correct question to ask is why not also look for people on the wagon.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:47 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1793, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1768, davesaz wrote:
In post 1758, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1754, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1751, Gamma Emerald wrote: Hu Tao, your towngame is one of the worst on this site currently. This is dead serious.
Why?
You seem to recognize the holes in it but I don’t see jack shit from you to patch them. You also consistently go down the most idiotic rabbit holes of logic.
I have no idea what you're talking about here. This seems to come out of the blue. What triggered 1751?
Did you miss the last page?
I saw it almost in real time, at least in terms of how I was reading at the time, and it didn't initially seem that odd to me.
To borrow your terminology, 1751 is getting toward the direction of being more than 100% relative to the prior page events.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:50 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1952, Thomith wrote:
In post 1949, davesaz wrote: Reading those pages again didn't do anything to reload what I was thinking at the time.

Dannflor is more concrete to me than Dragon was.
It bothered me quite a lot to see multiple people continue to refer to Dragon as if Dann wasn't here.
Thomith sure seems invested a lot in excluding a set of off-wagon people from consideration. Why can't all scum be on wagon is not the right question to ask. The correct question to ask is why not also look for people on the wagon.
How is what I'm doing any different from people who only want to look off wagon?
I don't know who is saying look only off wagon. I see some preference for looking there first, in comparison to a preference for not looking there at all. Or at least that's how I'm interpreting what I'm seeing.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:53 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1951, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1944, davesaz wrote:
Ngl this vote bothers me: there was like 48 hours left at this point? And why Naerys?
For big wagons to be useful they have to happen with enough time to generate movement. Big wagons are utterly necessary if you plan to use voting patterns. Small wagons don't cause panic.
your vote directly led to the premature elimination that occurred. This response feels like you don't want to be held accountable for that.
A lim is needed. I don't know anyone's alignment. So I vote. I don't see any denial there.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:33 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1964, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1955, davesaz wrote:
In post 1951, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1944, davesaz wrote:
your vote directly led to the premature elimination that occurred. This response feels like you don't want to be held accountable for that.
A lim is needed. I don't know anyone's alignment. So I vote. I don't see any denial there.
What exactly do you think was created/caused by your vote this is useful?
Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking. Maybe some words are missing?
I'm stating why I voted, full stop. No attempt to hide it, which is what you seemed to be insinuating.
pedit: vote counts are useful. Have I been unclear about that?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:52 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1967, Gamma Emerald wrote: Well the next next votecount after you voted was the final one of the day. Doesn’t seem very productive to me.
With a little work, you can determine what the vote count is after every count.
The movement of the votes is what actually matters.
A flip is productive, more productive than a no-lim.
These are extremely basic concepts. I know you understand them.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:17 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1973, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1970, davesaz wrote:
In post 1967, Gamma Emerald wrote: Well the next next votecount after you voted was the final one of the day. Doesn’t seem very productive to me.
With a little work, you can determine what the vote count is after every count.
The movement of the votes is what actually matters.
A flip is productive, more productive than a no-lim.
These are extremely basic concepts. I know you understand them.
Sure I understand the concepts, I just don’t understand how you’re applying them.
How about you spell it all out for me at once.
You're calling my vote sus, I'm proving it is not sus.
That's all.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:23 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1981, Katsuki wrote:
A nom is needed again, you should come join the town party on dragondann!
Stuff to do first, and there are 5 days.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:26 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1987, Gamma Emerald wrote: can you walk me through *why* your vote isn't sus step-by-step???
What I've said is already 100% of the reason. You not accepting it is ringing some serious alarm bells.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:20 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1984, davesaz wrote:
In post 1981, Katsuki wrote:
A nom is needed again, you should come join the town party on dragondann!
Stuff to do first, and there are 5 days.
To make this perfectly clear, I think the Dann/Dragon slot is likely to be scum and those thoughts have been strengthening across the game day and in particular the last 10 or so hours.
I have both general and specific reasons. I understand it's slightly hypocritical of me to say this as someone who strongly feels reasons should be given, but I don't want to call attention to the specifics.
Part of the time since 1984 has been spent reviewing those things to verify my memory. I'll probably crunch some more info when there is a break in the meetings tomorrow.
If someone hammers before that I won't mind, but I'm going on record with delayed intent.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:54 pm

Post by davesaz »

At least we should only have one of these extra vigs, unless wolves had more than one inventor to start with.
N1: Dann gives level 1 inventor to town
N2: some townie gives whichever shot Dann chose to use to someone. Dann is already limmed so no more shots from that source.

We still have the missing N1 kill, and something else caused a 2nd N2 kill since neither of those deaths can be from one of the "inner" inventions yet. The earliest an inner invention can be used is N3.

Do not hammer until we have a good handle on what the recipient should do. Worst case is a 3 kill night and all could be town if the 2nd recipient is town, has the vig/hider, and targets town (killing their target and themself), plus a wolf kill.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:11 pm

Post by davesaz »

N1 Dann gives an inventor shot.
N2 The inventor gives a vig shot.
N3 the vig has to use their shot.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:13 pm

Post by davesaz »

Inventor gives a thing. The given thing is not used the same night it is given. If it were there would need to be 2 night deadlines, one to give it and another to use it.

Dann gives out inventor shots. Read the role card very carefully.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:30 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 2179, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2178, davesaz wrote: Inventor gives a thing. The given thing is not used the same night it is given. If it were there would need to be 2 night deadlines, one to give it and another to use it.

Dann gives out inventor shots. Read the role card very carefully.
No it's just phrased very weirdly, but he doesn't give out inventor shots, i asked the mod about it for clarification
@MOD: We'll need this to be answered in the thread. Does Dann's role give inventions that give the inner abilities, or the inner abilities directly?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:33 am

Post by davesaz »

Given the mod's answer, someone is a backup.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:34 am

Post by davesaz »

The town really need me to town read them.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:04 am

Post by davesaz »

Don't know alignment of the backup.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:02 pm

Post by davesaz »

That may be a possibility in which case the danger is less than it might be, but there are other possibilities that are worse.

What do you make of ?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:40 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2276, Thomith wrote: I'm a little confused as to why we are assuming scum have a backup?
Did you miss any sections of posts?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:10 am

Post by davesaz »

I wanted to see if anyone seemed to have TMI first.

I received an invention on Dann's list after Dann was limmed.
Therefore there is a backup, and it wasn't Katsuki for the reason already mentioned.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:39 am

Post by davesaz »

Before the scum flip we didn't know it was town only, maybe that's why it wasn't claimed?
Someone reacted pretty strongly to day 2 start. I don't remember who it was and won't be able to look for several hours at best.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:03 pm

Post by davesaz »

From Katsuki flip:
In post 2133, biancospino wrote: one-shot activated UniversalBackup — At Night, but at most once during the game, you may activate this ability. Assuming no interference with your action, when a non-Vanilla player aligned with you dies this Night, you will inherit their role and lose this ability.
The backup is only for deaths the same night and same alignment.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:08 pm

Post by davesaz »

There could be another town backup, a scum backup, or another inventor ability that's essentially the same as what flipped.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:23 am

Post by davesaz »

Did you notice that Elements' list was from most likely to be partner to least likely?
Possible followup question if you did know that.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:50 pm

Post by davesaz »

Bottom of 98, I think I missed pages because the last page I remember reading there had been no claims other than me implying I received one of the combo vigs.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:56 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 2431, Duelist Kage wrote: Well Gamma followed your/kyouko slot which was performing a JAILKEEP and ROLE INVESTIGATIVE action. And there was no kill that night.
Where did this come from?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:59 pm

Post by davesaz »

I remember thinking Katsuki had a guilty due to an abrupt read change and some posts, and one or both of Gamma and Kyouko were trying to cover.
Gotta go back out rn, no time to look for it now.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:31 pm

Post by davesaz »

Not sure I believe Elements claim. The time to claim who the action was on was immediately, not after an eternity of thought about what wouldn't be incriminating.
Also, was the follow (?) result "rolecop" or "rolecop-like"? Could make a difference as what Elements said was vanilla cop. A rolecop would be able to give a specific role.
I think it's a good thing now that I haven't said what my role is other than having received the invention.
I've been working and only skimmed about 2-3 pages so might have missed a detail or two...

Hu Tao needs to leave things hanging a bit longer for reaction tests, instead of giving up on the very next post. Or be a little less direct, like are you sure you jk'd me etc. Don't go as far as JV did that other game though, something in the goldilocks range.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2902 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:52 am

Post by davesaz »

I was going to jump on Elements vanilla result on me being fake, but end of day went too fast and I came back to a locked thread.
Don't know if it would make a difference in the outcome, as I didn't have any good leads on last wolf to vig.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”