Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4575 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:54 am

Post by SuperfluousNinja »

In post 4573, Vivax wrote: @ Ninja

I was looking at the live wagons during D2, not the Dunn wagon. One had scum in them and the other is just a consensus scumread who flipped town.

Why are live wagons, on people whose alignment we don't know, more worthy of consideration than the wagon on the person whose alignment we DO know?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #4576 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:55 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4575, SuperfluousNinja wrote:

I was looking at the live wagons during D2, not the Dunn wagon. One had scum in them and the other is just a consensus scumread who flipped town.

Why are live wagons, on people whose alignment we don't know, more worthy of consideration than the wagon on the person whose alignment we DO know?
Because live wagons decide the outcome of the day, exhuming Dunnstral's mummy doesn't.
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4577 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:56 am

In post 4573, Vivax wrote: Either he checked Grack or he got jailkept I think.
Dunno, it's too ambiguous.

Are you not paying attention to the game?

1) He's an EVEN-NIGHT neapolitan
2) Even if he wasn't an even-night neapolitan, the jailkeeper was killed the very first night, and mafia usually works that if you get targeted for a kill, unless you're a bodyguard or something that interacts with a kill, your action just doesn't go through.
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4578 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:58 am

In post 4568, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4318, Vivax wrote:
In post 4311, SuperfluousNinja wrote: @Vivax

Why did you try to murder me yesterday?
Fire support for OoO :mrgreen: . Same way we attempted to go after Luca D1.
But also cause the way you acted surprised about Dunn getting wagoned as if he was so obviously town made me go scumscum on you.

Do link a scum game of yours please. I'm curious if you're as hyperactive in such a case.

More specifically, why weren't you concerned that mafia would kill you for repeating what OOO said about me? Think about it: if you were town, you just made a crystal clear suspicion against a person. You bolded this text that said "most obvious scum in the game" or some such. And you didn't post any reads on anyone else, so there'd be no need to wonder why you were chosen for the kill.

On top of that, it sure seems to me like people were more suspicious of me yesterday than they were of you. So killing you is an awfully smart move.

Why wouldn't they do this?

@Vivax
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4579 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:59 am

In post 4577, SuperfluousNinja wrote:

2) Even if he wasn't an even-night neapolitan, the jailkeeper was killed the very first night, and mafia usually works that if you get targeted for a kill, unless you're a bodyguard or something that interacts with a kill, your action just doesn't go through.

I, too, would not really care about the details of the game if I already know everyone's alignment.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4580 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:01 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4577, SuperfluousNinja wrote:

I missed the even-night part tbh.
Anyway, feels like I'm back to square one.

Grack/Luca?
Naerys/HT?

Ugh.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4581 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:05 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4521, Naerys wrote: Wait was that hammer
In post 4522, Naerys wrote: Vivax is scum its basically confirmed
In post 4525, Hu Tao wrote: Is that hammer? Who all was voting grack?
In post 4526, Naerys wrote: I am not sure if Ninja unvoted
In post 4527, Hu Tao wrote: She's voting vivax so I think it's e-1
In post 4529, Hu Tao wrote: Either way I'm fine with grack gone if that was hammer. I'm going to sleep, I'll be back later.
Maybe I'm oldfashioned but it doesn't sit right with me how they popped out of nowhere when they thought something happened that was worth a post from them.

Meanwhile the rest of the game has an autonomous impulse to post, most of which post to solve. That was very reactive.
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4582 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:18 am

You know what else I might do if I wasn't paying attention to the game?

I might accidentally kill the guy whose flip will end up clearing a townie.

I have been wondering why this happened, why the mafia would flip a guy and validate his read, and the fact that you are missing pretty basic details of this game goes a real long way in explaining why.
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4583 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:18 am

In post 4568, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4318, Vivax wrote:
In post 4311, SuperfluousNinja wrote: @Vivax

Why did you try to murder me yesterday?
Fire support for OoO :mrgreen: . Same way we attempted to go after Luca D1.
But also cause the way you acted surprised about Dunn getting wagoned as if he was so obviously town made me go scumscum on you.

Do link a scum game of yours please. I'm curious if you're as hyperactive in such a case.

More specifically, why weren't you concerned that mafia would kill you for repeating what OOO said about me? Think about it: if you were town, you just made a crystal clear suspicion against a person. You bolded this text that said "most obvious scum in the game" or some such. And you didn't post any reads on anyone else, so there'd be no need to wonder why you were chosen for the kill.

On top of that, it sure seems to me like people were more suspicious of me yesterday than they were of you. So killing you is an awfully smart move.

Why wouldn't they do this?
In post 4569, SuperfluousNinja wrote: To clarify my point a bit, the idea is that mafia can quite obviously kill you to frame me. You emphasize a point that says I'm incredibly scummy, me in particular. Mafia then kills me, then says "yall notice how the guy who brought up OOO's case on Ninja died, and how OOO had a case on Ninja also and he died too? Get ninja" I mean, weren't you concerned that they might do this?

I remind you that you said this after Hu Tao's warning. Did you just not heed their advice? Just not read it?

Still waiting for your answer on this one.
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4584 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:23 am

In post 4576, Vivax wrote:
In post 4575, SuperfluousNinja wrote:

Because live wagons decide the outcome of the day, exhuming Dunnstral's mummy doesn't.

That's obviously not true, since "exhuming Dunnstral's mummy" gives you evidence to work with, with which you can decide who to place your live wagon vote on!
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4585 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:30 am

Like honestly, it really bothers me how you insist on answering the wrong question, how you are willfully ignoring what I am asking you, and if this game goes south and you are town, this is 100% what I am going to point to. I will take 0 responsibility for a misyeet on you, given how poorly you have interacted with me here. You answered the question "why is a live wagon important in a general sense", not "why is a live wagon a
better source of information on who is guilty
than the wagon on Dunnstral", which is clearly what I was after with my question, and yet you didn't reply that way.

You repeatedly blow me off, don't answer things I ask you, which you are doing yet again this morning since I'm having to repeat posts 4568-4569 to you again, which you ignored. You keep ignoring me, over, and over, and over, and over, and OV. ER. If you are town, this is just 100% on you at this point. I don't know what else to say. If you really are a townie, you should have known that ignoring someone else, blowing them off, willfully answering a twisted version of their question instead of the actual question they asked is all scummy behavior, and you can never blame anyone for voting for someone who does all that.
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4586 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:41 am

In post 4488, Vivax wrote: Okay, sign this please:

We convince everyone in the game that it's either DP and me or you and Luca and each day we yeet one from each team.
Guess who wins?

We need to figure out what the hell this is about. Vivax is asking for a 2v2, with only 2 misyeets left, so this could just end the game. A contest of Vivax / DP vs. Grack / Luca.

My thought was, if my initial suspicion of scum being Vivax / Grack was correct, he finds a way to make sure that the one who dies on his side is DP, and the one who dies on the other side is Luca, and voila, he has won the game. But I don't know how he manages to pull it off without drawing attention. How does he shove DP in front of the train as the one who asked for this in the first place, you know?

I admit that if Vivax is partnered with Darth, this is a stupid thing to ask for, and he'd be screwed. So if he really were partnered with Darth, is he just playing a game of chicken?

So like, I feel like I'm missing something here. Anyone have thoughts?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4587 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:41 am

Post by Vivax »

*natural ambience sounds*
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4588 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:42 am

In post 4587, Vivax wrote: *natural ambience sounds*

How are you coming on post 4583?
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4589 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:50 am

In post 4586, SuperfluousNinja wrote:

We convince everyone in the game that it's either DP and me or you and Luca and each day we yeet one from each team.
Guess who wins?

We need to figure out what the hell this is about. Vivax is asking for a 2v2, with only 2 misyeets left, so this could just end the game. A contest of Vivax / DP vs. Grack / Luca.

My thought was, if my initial suspicion of scum being Vivax / Grack was correct, he finds a way to make sure that the one who dies on his side is DP, and the one who dies on the other side is Luca, and voila, he has won the game. But I don't know how he manages to pull it off without drawing attention. How does he shove DP in front of the train as the one who asked for this in the first place, you know?

I admit that if Vivax is partnered with Darth, this is a stupid thing to ask for, and he'd be screwed. So if he really were partnered with Darth, is he just playing a game of chicken?

Here's how I would like to resolve this.

I agree to the 2v2, on one condition: the first person we kill is Vivax.

If he flips town, then I agree, completely, wholeheartedly, that we yeet either Grack or Luca.

This was your idea, so you seem to think that you are on the right track here, yes? If you are, in fact, agreeing to a 2v2, you are effectively saying you are willing to die for this. My understanding of a 1v1 or anything similar is that you are saying, I don't even care if I die as a result of pushing this, I just want the other person gone,
even if that means I die too.
So in principle you should have no problem being the one who dies first.

You okay with that, Vivax?
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4590 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:06 am

In post 4471, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4466, SuperfluousNinja wrote: BTW you can draw a sharp contrast between how Vivax handles questions and how Luca handles questions. I don't think Luca has dodged a single question that was directed at him, for this entire game (correct me if I'm wrong). But it sure seems to me like he's willing to answer everything.
I don’t really agree with this. Regardless of alignment I think Luca has definitely had moments of talking his way around questions.

My man, I will take "moments of talking around questions" over "flat-out refusing to answer questions and taunting you with my unwillingness to answer them" every goddamn day of the week.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4591 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4570, Vivax wrote: I‘m looking for Dannflor‘s N1 check. Was it Grack ?

Dann was an even-night neap, meaning he didn't have a N1 check.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4592 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:37 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4589, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4586, SuperfluousNinja wrote:

Guess who wins?

Here's how I would like to resolve this.

I agree to the 2v2, on one condition: the first person we kill is Vivax.

If he flips town, then I agree, completely, wholeheartedly, that we yeet either Grack or Luca.

This was your idea, so you seem to think that you are on the right track here, yes? If you are, in fact, agreeing to a 2v2, you are effectively saying you are willing to die for this. My understanding of a 1v1 or anything similar is that you are saying, I don't even care if I die as a result of pushing this, I just want the other person gone,
even if that means I die too.
So in principle you should have no problem being the one who dies first.

You okay with that, Vivax?
I have untunneled myself literally a few hours ago.
You are just argumentative for its own sake, so don't complain if I don't bother engaging. I don't know where this obsessive tunnel of yours stems from but it's far from what I consider to be a normal attitude.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4593 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:56 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 3863, gob wrote: I would go Ninja > Luca > Oats
In post 3950, gob wrote:
In post 3944, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 3940, gob wrote: Alright everyone, unvote me temporarily. I have an announcement to make.

I am the Tracker. I tracked Naerys last night and she didn’t visit anyone.

This is why i was originally suspicious of Hu Tao’s scumclaim.
Why naerys?
She was (and still is tbh) in her scum range.
In post 4156, gob wrote:
In post 4152, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4145, Vivax wrote:
In post 4100, Gypyx wrote:
Oatsmaster (4) :
SuperfluousNinja / Dannflor / Luca Blight / Grackaroni
[Exe-2]

Gob (4) :
Naerys / Hu Tao / Darth Punk / Vivax
[Exe-2]

SuperfluousNinja (1) :
outoforder
outoforder (1) :
gob

Not Voting (1):
oatsmaster

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to secure an execution.

Day Two ends in (expired on 2024-02-18 14:43:52)

Mod Notes.
If gob is town you can see why they‘re in a hurry with Oats too.

Luca said he doesn‘t buy gob‘s claim then votes Oats.

Wrong again.

It was Darth who said that. I raised the possibility of Gob being a mafia tracker.

I was voting oats already before Gob's claim. Oats has always been my stronger scumread.
Good catch
Oats getting yeeted before Gob might have been pro-town tbh.
It led to this:

In post 4168, Naerys wrote:
In post 4167, gob wrote: VOTE: Oatsmaster

ive had enough of this clown
Finally some action
In post 4111, Naerys wrote: Okay, so gob slot will sort itself as the time passes. Lets say i believe his claim for now.
With that -
VOTE: oatsmaster
In post 3836, Naerys wrote:
In post 3834, gob wrote:
In post 3821, outoforder wrote:
In post 3817, gob wrote: this is boring
why is this borinng? you have suspected Ninja since from when i remember?
too many words not enough action.
Agreed
In post 3494, Naerys wrote:
In post 3463, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Oats has just been antagonizing people and playing defensively all game long, doing little if anything to help us converge our reads and lessen the chaos. I would say both Dann and Luca have done the exact opposite; they've put a lot of effort into solving things, showed flexibility, admitted to faults (this last one is a BIG one to me), and both seem to be working as a team with town as a whole (rather than just one or two people).
yes, the chance of oats being scum is decent, but what you said is exactly reason why i think Dann/luca could be scum in case of town oats. As scum you are obviously trying to not being found and also to firmly position urself between townies
so oats could be just a way for scum to get easy mislim, without drawing suspicion towards themselves
i am fine with flipping oats bcz that gives plenty info(still prefer gob)
In post 3481, Naerys wrote:
In post 3467, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 3451, Naerys wrote: i do pay attention to the game much more when i am scum
as town i tend to be lax

Do you understand why lax play is interpreted as scummy?
I dont care.
In post 3458, Naerys wrote: I think if Oats is town then atleast one of Dann/Luca is scum
What happened to her conditional scumread? It just vanished.
And to think I almost yeeted Grack :eek:
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4594 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:56 am

Post by Vivax »

What happened to her conditional Luca scumread? It just vanished.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4595 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:59 am

Post by Vivax »

The two who didn't reevaluate the game after scumreading Oats are literally her and Luca.
Luca made an associative Oats + Vivax double mafia read and Naerys an associative that if Oats is town, Luca is mafia.

I want to lim Naerys now tbh.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4596 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:06 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4559, Vivax wrote: Maybe if I had an anime avatar, Keckaroni would find me tonally townie as well.

Plot twist: He‘s with Hu Tao
:roll:
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4597 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

-
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4598 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

-
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4599 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

-

bottom text

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”