Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:09 am

Post by Thief »

/confirm
Live life so completely that when death comes to you like a thief in the night, there will be nothing left for him to steal.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by Thief »

I wonder why Red Star chooses me over Elias. Mine is clearly the superior username and avatar.

Vote: Elias_the_thief
Live life so completely that when death comes to you like a thief in the night, there will be nothing left for him to steal.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Fri May 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Post by Thief »

Unvote:
Vote: yabbaguy

I don't like his "huh" reaction to the pressure vote. I've had people pressure vote me when I'm town, and my response is generally, "that's useless since you label it as a pressure vote." Or something. "Huh" seems really unnatural and forced to me.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Tue May 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by Thief »

That's all I had, now I have his latest post:

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:36 pm Post subject: 87
Quote:
Yabba hasn't done anything since leaving RVS.

Okay, I'm beginning to get frustrated at everyone here.

I don't know how I'm supposed to be replying to statements such as this. I don't know if this is a scumtell you're observing, or you're just saying it just to warn me of it. I've posted, granted, it's all been rebuttals (I hate the sound of the word "defense" in Mafia) against suspicions as of my recent posts, but it still counts as "doing something".

Help me out here. It's not fair that I'm being accused over something that I can't understand. Is it because I'm defending myself that I am "doing nothing" or something else?

I'm still in the middle of analyzing Jag Johan, but at the same time balancing a school project. Tuesday at the latest, I'll post again on, bear minimum, that issue.
Frustrated at the attacks on him, and unsure of how to defend himself. Why don't you just focus on finding scum instead of focusing on your own defense yabba?
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Sat May 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Thief »

VibeBox wrote:
Thief wrote:That's all I had, now I have his latest post:

Frustrated at the attacks on him, and unsure of how to defend himself. Why don't you just focus on finding scum instead of focusing on your own defense yabba?
You're advising him not to try to mount a defense? This posts feels like an attempt to further frustrate him, as opposed to actually argue against him.
Current vote stands, but
FOS: Thief
I'll be going back over your posts now.
How's that ISO coming? Nice twist, I never told him not to mount a defense. I said he should focus on scumhunting and not
solely
on his own defense that he seems so worried about.

I also don't see what about my post was provocative enough to frustrate.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #5) » Sat May 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Post by Thief »

Time to breathe life back into this game.

Unvote:
Vote: JagJohan

That's right, with shameless wagoning.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #6) » Mon May 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Thief »

Good posting by SSBF. No longer have as much of a problem with that slot.

Unvote:
Vote: Dr. Cyanide

Now for this guy...
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #7) » Tue May 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Thief »

I find Dr. Cyanide suspicious due to his lack of any content at all. Yabba has pointed out that I'm not paying attention and that Cyanide is absurdly V/LA which means nothing.

Null-tell yes, but I'm not going to let D1 (with my vote) without hearing from that slot. That's why I find my vote best put there.

Re: Chevre-Did you find that it was not good posting? I liked his analysis, that's all.
Re: Someone-Yes I am quite happy to wagon hop.
Especially
in a stalled out game like this.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #8) » Sat May 29, 2010 12:02 am

Post by Thief »

I wouldn't mind any lynch to be honest, we need a flip to get this game going.

Yabbaguy, Mr. Sandman, or Elias in that order. Mr. Sandman hasn't really impressed with his scumhunting after replacing in. His "scumhunting" consists of tunneling me with a weak case.

Yabba for his earlier defensiveness.

My Dr. C vote is a sitting duck but I did gain a few reactions from it that I was looking for.

Unvote:
Vote: Yabba
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #9) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Thief »

Thief is actually trying to derail a wagon so late in the Day, I'm better off switching.
What is the scum motivation behind me derailing a wagon of a townie? If he's my buddy, wouldn't it be better off keeping your vote on him as the bigger wagon?

You're scummier for trying to ride out a popular wagon instead of actually scumhunting or voting someone you find more suspicious. The fact that you finally did counter-vote me after Chevre did just shows you didn't want to take the heat for starting a wagon on Thief-town, and only jumped on after it became viable.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #10) » Sun May 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Thief »

Pie, massclaim?
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #11) » Sun May 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Thief »

I see that Pie is town and he has shown me the error of my ways. If he thinks Yabba is as much of a fail wagon as I am (which I am) then I'll bow down to his experience.

Unvote;
Vote: SSBF
WARNING L-1

To be honest I took my vote off him because I saw he posted a few walls and figured that anyone that actually POSTS in this game was worth keeping around. I now see what Pie is talking about with the defensiveness though.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #12) » Sun May 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by Thief »

Did SSBF even claim?
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #13) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Thief »

Hammer him please, that was DEFINITELY a scum reaction to hammer. That gives yabba some town points.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Thief »

Vote: Chevre

I just got put L-1 in one page.

Let's step back and use our fucking heads first.

Also I'm not claiming unless we massclaim.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Thief »

Sorry, I meant
Unvote:
Vote: VibeBox

Though Chevre's L-1 vote was terrible.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Thief »

Unsight wrote:
Thief wrote:Sorry, I meant
Unvote:

Though Chevre's L-1 vote was terrible.
Wow, it's been like 100 posts since you even talked to Vibebox. Have you got some reasons for this vote or are you just hopping on the only other bandwagon that isn't you? And what happened to your Elias/Sandman/Yabba suspect list?
I abandoned my reads in favor of Pie who seems like he actually has read the thread carefully. I agree with his case on Vibe, and if he wants to Yabba (god knows why) then we can. Are you paying less attention than me?

I don't remember having a read on Sandman, but meh. I wouldn't cry if anyone but you and Pie were lynched.

I should probably go back with the people that were setting up my D2 lynch. But if memory serves I thought derailing the SSBF wagon was the main point against me, but he didn't flip scum so now its the fact that I buddied with Pie and went for a lynch to help jumpstart this game.

Also we're not starting with me, trust me.

Here's my order:
Vibebox
Chevre
Yabba
Red Star
Thief
Deer
RealityFan
Unsight
Pie
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Thief »

are you just hopping on the only other bandwagon that isn't you?
Nailed it right on the head. Don't pretend this is anything more than a nulltell though it will just make you look stupid later.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Thief »

Oh lord Flake city.

I'll be back in a month when its my turn to claim.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Thief »

Outing any investigator with one, unverifiable investigation is a HUGE mistake.
Thief is a surefire bet.

Vote: Thief
That's pretty hilarious. You've made me laugh, so I'll give you your *facepalm*:

Tracker, Deer went nowhere N1.

You did a good job wagoning me scum. Pie might be scum off the wagon, but he's probably bussing Vibe for his terrible postings anyway so my vote is fine where it is.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Thief »

If lurker-slot Deer was scum he definitely would have sent in the kill for the team.

I'm one step ahead of the scum-team at night.

-Thief in the night
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Thief »

Finally another good case and an active slot.

So....... we have Chevre and Vibe, just one more scum to go. I still think it is Yabba-this whole "LOL SCUM TRACKER!" bs hes pushing plus trying to paint my Deer track as somehow "scum-motivated" makes me sure. He wants me lynched so he doesn't have to deal with me at night (no roleblocker I suppose?)

I'll respond to him though only for kicks:
I didn't track my top suspect because it was very unlikely my top suspect would be chosen to send the kill. If Deer's slot was scum you can be damn sure scum would've used him to send in the kill since no one had made even a sideways glance at Deer.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Thief »

I want VibeBox to claim next.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Thief »

Unsight your vote is still on me.

Unvote:
Vote: Chevre
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Thief »

Of course my play is awful. I can't go getting night killed as a tracker now can I?

Plus I don't need to scumhunt when my town reads (you Pie, and Deerguy) will do it for me. I'll just piggy back off your reasoning for today until I get a guilty.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Thief »

Chevre's latest post makes me certain of her being scum. She hasn't responded to the Paltry case (and most likely can't) and merely complains about being voted over the VT.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Thief »

He could easily say deer was doing nothing.
How would it be easy? What if he was a Powerrole? (You're assuming my tracker claim is fake)

FoS: ZeroSand

Chevre is still earning my vote though. She's a good earner, I hate to see her go.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Thief »

Yabba calling Soras' slot town is scummy as well, but this has already been pointed.

Chevre-Zero-Chevre
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Thief »

Yabba should be in there instead of double Chevre
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Thief »

Unsight beat me to it. Chevre's reason for not choosing Zero to claim is such full of shit I almost want to WIFOM it and say she's just TRYING to set-up a Zero lynch when she flips scum.

Also if you're going to make claim lists it helps to have the actions listed.

We're really close to a Chevre lynch.

Jaylan is pretty townie and apparently a doctor (shame, this makes me wish I was a watcher).
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Thief »

My ISO isn't that hard to read, is it Zero?

You not believing my claim because of target choice is bullshit.

I don't know if you think you can keep riding your vote on me until I "answer" because I already did.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Thief »

I was attempting to pressure unvote him
What is this, by the way?
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Thief »

Zerofang went nowhere last night.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Thief »

I'm surprised Yabba hasn't yet mentioned me and what Chevre's flip means with regard to my alignment.

Apparently we're in LyLo and can't lynch the SK?

This is D3 right?

Oh unbalanced set-ups...how the hell do you sneak through...
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by Thief »

I was not roleblocker last night. However, Yabba's posts seem more townie trying to decipher this game now that he isn't busy calling me scum.

I would've tracked him but he was basically absent from the thread so I figured Zero would HAVE to send in the kill for their team.

Or hell maybe Pie's finding scum during the day and shooting town at night. That's better SK play than most people seem to realize on this site (and we all know and love Pie's outside the box thinking)
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Thief »

Confirmed that he went nowhere last night. I was not roleblocked.

Unvote:
doesn't make that vote any less scummy though....
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Thief »

Yabba is most likely the Serial Killer which would explain his scumminess yet scumhunting and lack of connections with Chevre.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Thief »

But we have to lynch scum today.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Thief »

There's really no motivation if I were scum....
Unvote:
Vote: Yabba

Oh look who was right D1.

YOU'RE WELCOME.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Thief »

If it's between Pie and Yabba we got this wrapped up.

Pie, vote accordingly.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Thief »

Unsight was probably killed by the SK because she suspected him.

Yabba killed the doc.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Thief »

Who the hell did you kill Yabba?

Paltry was obvscum from the hammer.

That Vibe lynch was terrible. Bad Zerofang bad.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Thief »

Oh Yabba was roleblocked.

GG Pie.

Paltry that Chevre bus was well-executed.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Thief »

I concede that I did not give even 10% of my all at scumhunting this game. The constant replacements and flaking made this game unbearable to read, so I relied heavily on my PR and whoever was making sense at the time.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”