Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum: GAME OVER, Innocents Win.

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum: GAME OVER, Innocents Win.

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

“It started in the sanitarium; it was locked. I must admit… I heard the screams, but I didn’t dare go inside. When they started banging at the door, screaming to let them out, I couldn’t do it... so I ran. I started telling everyone I could find to get out as fast as they could. You have to realise... the doors would never have held for long.

And then behind me I heard it - I saw… a huge tide of people, all running towards me, like a stampede. All I could hear was my heart pounding, telling me I had to get out of there. Everyone was soaked in blood, crashing into things, sliding in it, falling over and pulling others over with them - so desperate to get out that they knocked down those in front of them, and kicked at anyone behind who was trying to do the same to them. The crowd swept me up and carried me with it, and with those things behind us, I was helpless to do otherwise.

When we reached the main hall… it was chaos. The film crew… everywhere - the tables, lights, the entire set - it had all been smashed up. There was blood up the walls, one man torn apart in the middle of the floor, another dead with the camera cradled in his arms like a child… and I remember thinking to myself, I realised those bastard things had already got here first. But the crowd was oblivious! Like it had a mind of its own. I tried to shout, for everyone to stop, but they didn’t listen, they just kept running towards the main entrance. But I knew… those things were intelligent. If they had already been here, then they weren’t going to let us out without trying to stop us. They weren’t just feeding anymore, they wanted to kill everyone.

I was lucky… pure luck, that’s the only way I can explain it. I managed to tear myself away from the crowd, and ran for my life down the opposite wing of the hospital to the library. But as I ran, all I could hear in the background was the crowd screaming, and I knew in that moment that they had been caught. I remember praying to God, praying that those things didn’t know where I was going.

For you see, this wasn’t something that we had planned -- God no! -- but there was no turning back, and in our heart of hearts we always expected it, and feared it more than anything else. We built a refuge in case of this eventuality - somewhere we would be safe. The entrance was in the library… only a few of us knew about it. I got to the entrance, the secret door, and I followed the instructions precisely - I am certain of that! I pressed my ear to the bookcase and listened, for over a minute, but I heard nothing. Then I waited five minutes in case I was discovered. Again, nothing. So I pulled the lever. The bookcases opened, and I went inside, and pulled the second lever to close them behind me before I went down the steps. I swear, it was only until I reached the bottom, when I stood right outside the vault door, that I could hear anyone… but I thought, I thought I hadn’t been followed anyway, so it would be okay, you see? So I typed the code into the keypad. That’s the only moment I thought I had made a huge mistake… th-that great whirring of cogs and gears, as the door opened, it nearly gave me a heart attack… and I held my breath, hand over mouth - I thought my heart would fall out of it if I didn’t! But it was all quiet. So I went in, shut the vault door, and came down on the elevator.

You must remember. When I came through the second vault door, and you were all so surprised to see me, and I sank to my knees and thanked God, remember? How you all survived I will never know… But I am telling the truth, I swear, I thought we were safe... I thought, oh God, I thought we were safe! Does it mean nothing to you? I shook each and every one of your hands before we left to our cells last night, and you think - you think I have done this?! I swear nobody followed me, I am sure of it, most certain… I stake my life on it.

If there is one thing that I have to say, that you must, I repeat - must! - listen to, it is this: look at who we found dead this morning. Look at them: all physicians, medical staff… my colleagues and friends. I am the last one, and now you want to kill me too? So be it…”

Dr. Schröder looked up.

“My God, forgive me. What have I done?”

Deer’s hand shook uncontrollably. He slowly raised the pistol and pointed it directly at the doctor's forehead.
“Shoot for God’s sake!” dramonic yelled.
Not bearing to look at the pleading man as his finger tentatively began to close on the trigger, Nash looked away from the man he was about to kill.
Dr. Schröder held up his hands imploringly. He began to tremble with fear. It started to get worse, and he had to grip his sides in order to hold himself still.
“I’-I’m-I’m sorry,” spluttered Deer. He squeezed the trigger.

A second later, and it was over. Everyone looked intently at the body for some kind of change, to see if he was one of the creatures. In horror, Deer tossed the weapon aside and clasped his hand to his mouth, then span round and fell to his knees, vomiting on the stone floor.

Silence filled the room, as people began to look on one another with increasing contempt and suspicion. Their first day had ended in disaster, but everyone knew that there was no turning back now; come what might, they had to see the game through to the end.

One down, twenty-five to go.

Player List:
1. Chronopie - Slaughtered in the tunnels Night One,
Innocent

2. Kise - Lynched Day Six,
Werewolf

3. Fate -
Innocent
, Slaughtered in his room and dismembered, Night One

FC Groningen
don_johnson - killed in the bunker Night Five -
The Ghoul

5. animorpherv1 -
Lunatic
, Lynched Day Two

6. Shattered Viewpoint
danakillsu lukepukeduke
Andrius
dramonic -
The Creature, lynched Day One

9. Deer
10. SpyreX - poisoned and killed Day 3 -
Werewolf

11. Sucrose - Lynched Day 4 -
Werewolf

12. inHimshallibe
13. rajrhcpfreak -
The Priest
, Lynched Day Four

14. Lowell - Slaughtered in the tunnels Night Four

15. Nightson - ???, Slaughtered in the tunnels Night One,
Vampire

16. ZazieR
17. easjo682 - Slaughtered in the tunnels Night Three -
Innocent

18. Reaper_Charlie
JackALope2323
Nachomamma8
20. Dry-fit
21. My Milked Eek -
The Master
- Lynched Day Seven
22. The Goat -
Neutral Non-entity
, modkilled Day 4
23. Merkabah (Amished/VP Baltar hydra) - Poisoned and killed Day Three -
Vampire

24. xRECKONERx
25. Crypto - Lynched Day 3 -
Innocent

Rules:
1. Each day, the players seek to lynch an evil player. A majority of the players alive is required to force a lynch. Once this has been reached, there is no unvoting.
Votes should be marked in bold, as should unvotes. If no majority is reached before a deadline, there will be no lynch.
2a. Day 1 will last 3 weeks. All further days will last (2*number of players) + 7 or a month - whichever is shortest.
2b. During the night, Good and Evil specials have 3 days in real-time to PM me with their actions and targets, or simply to confirm that they are not using their ability. After three days, anyone who has not PM'd is considered to have chosen not to act, and the game continues.
3. The Good characters win if they destroy all Evil characters. The Evil characters win when they have a majority, and are deemed powerful enough to over-power any and all remaining factions.
4. No editing, whatever the reason. I'll let you off once with a warning, but anyone who edits twice is looking at an instant kick. No excuses.
5. No PMs to other players unless specified otherwise in your role. If anyone does PM you, forward it to me – anyone reported as PMing another player illegally will face...consequences.
6. Quoting a PM from myself is not allowed, and will result in... consequences. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
7. Prods will be by request only: Prod requests should be in bold, green text, to differentiate them from votes and normal speech. Non-formatted requests may be noted, but don't count on it.
8. Italicized red text is mine. Do not use it under any circumstances.
9a. Codes and the like are permitted, but using invisible/1pt text is not.
9b. Actively seeking to break the setup within the bounds of the rules will NOT be punished. I am 99.99999% certain this set-up is unbreakable short of people throwing the game, and playing against their win condition.
10. Abusive behaviour, jackassery, playing actively against your win condition, and indeed anything that stops this game being fun, will result in a modkill or replacement - whichever hurts your side most, is what you'll get. Bear this in mind.
11. In all interpretation of the rules, my word is final.

Your back-up mod for this game will be Starbuck, and if she steps in, her word is as mine.

Let the fun begin.
Last edited by Knight of Cydonia on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:34 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Reason: Game End
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu May 06, 2010 3:55 pm

As far as I am aware, all Role PMs have now been distributed. Once all 25 players have confirmed, we will begin.

-EDIT- The three players who have failed to pick up their Role PMs will be replaced if they have not confirmed by midnight GMT today (Saturday), and the game will begin while replacements are sought.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Schroder's blood pooled on the floor, congealing rivulets running along the gaps between the tiles on the floor, the deep red contrasting starkly with the sanitized white ceramic and the sickly bile-green splatter Deer had added to the mix. The group had been staring silently at the corpse, skull blown wide open by the revolver, brains glistening. Finally, Deer pulled himself off his hands and knees.

"Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. We're all fucked." He pulled the hammer back on the Colt and pointed it, trembling, at his own temple. "I'll be fucked before I let those things in here to eat me." Eek angrily slapped the gun out of his hand.

"Idiot, you heard him, those things are already in here with us. That's what he was trying to say. We messed up once, but considering he was probably responsible for some of those... things..." Eek spat on the corpse, eliciting mutters of disapproval from some of the more religious of the group.

dramonic returned from the storage cupboard with an armful of canned food and several strange looking implements, along with a length of hemp rope.

"This was obviously meant to be some kind of armoury for if those things got loose. Hemp rope, silver bullets, and-" dramonic dropped a long blade with a worn handle, but oddly shiny edge, on the ground: "silver-edged sword. Pretty superstitious stuff. Whatever those things were, I figure if we string them up, stab them, AND shoot them... well, if they survive all that, they wouldn't be hiding in human guise."

The group murmured assent, and the debate began. Quickly they decided on protocol: they would attempt to find one creature a day, in order to ration out their meagre supply of effective ammunition and rope to last as long as possible. Food would not be in short supply for human or beast. 25 bunks had been arranged in individual cubicles, and doors that could only be closed, not locked. The arrangement made them uneasy to say the least...

Day One has begun, and will end at midnight GMT/7PM EST on the 9th of June.

inHimshallibe, FC Groningen and danakillsu have 12 hours to pick up their role PMs and post in this thread, or face replacement.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Official Vote Count:

No-one cares, it's the RVS.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Sun May 09, 2010 2:02 am

ReaperCharlie, this is an official warning for PMing a player whom your role did not allow for. As the PM that was forwarded to me contained no game-related discussion, this
is
just a warning. Any further rule breaches will result in much harsher punishment.

inHimshallibe, FC Groningen and danakillsu have all failed to pick up their role PMs, and as such are being replaced.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Sun May 09, 2010 2:51 am

Currently having a LOT of trouble posting. Votecount to come this evening, or whenever MafiaScum decides to play nice.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Sun May 09, 2010 3:04 am

Official Unofficial Vote Count:

Kise: 3 (Reckoner, animorpherv1, Nightson)
Chronopie: 2 (crypto, Kise)
crypto: 2 (easjo682, Chronopie)
My Milked Eek: 2 (Sucrose, Shattered Viewpoint)
Sucrose: 1 (dramonic)
dramonic: 1 (Lowell)
Lowell: 1 (Dry-fit)
JackALope2323: 1 (JackALope2323)
xRECKONERx: 1 (rajhcpfreak)
SpyreX: 1 (Fate)
easjo682: 1 (My Milked Eek)

Not Voting: Everyone Else, RTFT

Hey look, it played nice! :D
Last edited by Knight of Cydonia on Sun May 09, 2010 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #7) » Sun May 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Dear
retards
Players: STOP. POSTING. FUCKHUGE. IMAGES.

Especially the dead deer. Jeez.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #8) » Sun May 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Fuckin' Votecounts, How Do They Work?!

Chronopie: 4 (crypto, Kise, ZazieR, Merkabah)
Kise: 4 (Reckoner, animorpherv1, The Goat, Deer)
xRECKONERx: 3 (rajhcpfreak, JackALope2323, dramonic)
crypto: 2 (easjo682, inHimshallibe)
JackALope2323: 2 (Dry-fit, Lowell)

Not Voting: Everyone Else, RTFT

Players are politely reminded that unvoting before voting another player makes my job a lot easier.
I will eventually grow tired of it, and refuse to acknowledge re-voting without an unvote.

If anyone honestly thinks I'm going to confirm or debunk the existence of any role in a
closed
setup...
Wake up and smell the absinthe.

If an unlynchable role were to exist, and if this role (which may or may not exist, and this post neither confirms nor denies that such a role may be in this game) were to reach a majority for the lynch, the day
would
end.

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #9) » Sun May 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Deer: did you unvote before doing so? No.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #10) » Sun May 09, 2010 4:57 pm

So I Herd U Liek Votecounts

Chronopie: 4 (crypto, Kise, ZazieR, Merkabah)
Kise: 3 (Reckoner, animorpherv1, The Goat)
xRECKONERx: 3 (rajhcpfreak, JackALope2323, dramonic)
crypto: 3 (easjo682, inHimshallibe, Deer)
JackALope2323: 2 (Dry-fit, Lowell)
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #11) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:53 am

lukepukeduke replaces danakillsu.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #12) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:51 am

This Vote Count Brought to You by Project Mayhem: In Tyler, We Trust.

JackALope2323: 5 (Lowell, Deer, ReaperCharlie, Fate, easjo682)
xRECKONERx: 2 (rajhcpfreak, dramonic)
The Goat: 2 (Kise, xRECKONERx)
Chronopie: 2 (Merkabah, Nightson)
Deer: 2 (ZazieR, Dry-fit)
crypto: 1 (animorpherv1)
Kise: 1 (The Goat)
rajrhcpfreak : 1 (Sucrose)
Sucrose: 1 (crypto)
Merkabah: 1 (Chronopie)
Nightson: 1 (inHimshallibe)
Fate: 1 (JackALope2323)
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #13) » Wed May 12, 2010 8:11 am

The Day of the Vote Count

JackALope2323: 4 (Lowell, Deer, Fate, easjo682)
xRECKONERx: 2 (rajhcpfreak, dramonic)
The Goat: 2 (Kise, xRECKONERx)
dramonic: 2 (SpyreX, Merkabah)
Chronopie: 1 (Nightson)
Nightson: 1 (inHimshallibe)
Fate: 1 (JackALope2323)
inHimshallibe: 1 (crypto)
Fate: 1 (ReaperCharlie)

Still looking for a replacement for FC Groningen.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #14) » Wed May 12, 2010 8:38 pm

don_johnson replaces FC Groningen.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #15) » Thu May 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Count of Votes 4: Modern Lynching

JackALope2323: 8 (Lowell, Deer, Fate, easjo682, The Goat, rajrhcpfreak, xRECKONERx, crypto)
xRECKONERx: 1 (dramonic)
Chronopie: 1 (Nightson)
Shattered Viewpoint: 1 (ReaperCharlie)

Players are reminded that prods are by request, but those requests will only be acted on if the player has not posted in-thread for 48 hours.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #16) » Fri May 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Personally, I thought it was a dick move to warn you like that in thread when a pm would have done just as well.
Yeah, I make a lot of dick moves.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #17) » Sat May 15, 2010 5:02 am

A Clockwork Vote Count

JackALope2323: 5 (Lowell, Deer, The Goat, crypto, animorpherv1)
xRECKONERx: 3 (rajhcpfreak, JackALope2323, inHimshallibe)
Chronopie: 2 (Nightson, Sucrose)
Shattered Viewpoint: 2 (Chronopie, Fate)
Nightson: 1 (ReaperCharlie)
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #18) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:41 pm

THERE IS A POINT WHERE THIS NEEDS TO STOP

AND WE'VE CLEARLY REACHED IT.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #19) » Mon May 17, 2010 4:44 am

A Vote Count is Not A Contract (But It's Very Very Nice)

Shattered Viewpoint: 10 (Chronopie, Merkabah, animorpherv1, SpyreX, Deer, dramonic, Kise, crypto, Nightson, don_johnson)
dramonic: 4 (Shattered Viewpoint, xRECKONERx, Dry-fit, Sucrose)
JackALope2323: 3 (Lowell, The Goat, Fate)
Nightson: 2 (ReaperCharlie, ZazieR)

-edit- And if it wasn't obvious, 13 to lynch.

Prodding The Goat and lukepukeduke as you read this. Unless you're reading it several hours after I posted it. In which case they're already prodded. Unless my internet cuts out after this pos-oh you get the damn idea.

My Milked Eek has PM'd me noting that he will be away until tonight/tomorrow morning.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #20) » Mon May 17, 2010 7:21 am

short, sweet
ITT: we learn Reckoner has an actual lollipop for a penis.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #21) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:43 pm

O Vote Count, Where Art Thou?
Here. Duh.

dramonic: 9 (Shattered Viewpoint, xRECKONERx, Dry-fit, Sucrose, JackALope2323, SpyreX, ReaperCharlie, Deer, don_johnson)
JackALope2323: 5 (The Goat, Fate, Chronopie, animorpherv1, crypto)
Shattered Viewpoint: 4 (Merkabah, Kise, Nightson, inHimshallibe)
easjo682: 2 (My Milked Eek, Lowell)
Nightson: 1 (ZazieR)
SpyreX: 1 (dramonic)

13 to lynch.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #22) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:47 am

The 24 inhabitants of the bunker gathered around dramonic. "You... boy. What manner of fiend are you? Speak up now, or forever hold your peac-" As the group interrogated the luckless soul, Shattered Viewpoint ran through the group, tackling dramonic and lifting him easily over his shoulder. Before the group could act, dramonic was hanging from the noose, and Shattered had taken up the sword and pistol. "DIEDIEDIE yay fighty fighty time, blood blood blood." Oddly, though, it was not Shattered, seemingly mad, who gibbered these words, but dramonic. He ceased twitching in the noose, and lifted clawed hands that the group could now see covered in stitches to his throat, cutting himself... no, itself free. The Creature lumbered forward, shaking off the skin of the poor unfortunate it had last fed on, revealing it's botched, half human, half mechanical mass. Shattered, however, held his nerve, and as the rest of the group ran forward to help him, he stepped forward, and - one two, one two, and through and through! - cut the Creature's metal chest plate apart, revealing the two hearts that pulsed in unholy matrimony beneath. Raising the silver-loaded revolver, he calmly put two rounds into the fiend's chest, one through each heart, adding another in the rough area of the crotch for good measure. The Creature the group had once called dramonic fell down dead, and as he did, the lights began to flicker and fade. The group ran for their rooms, as the simulated night fell in the bunker.

Dramonic,
The Creature
, has been lynched on Day 1.

Players with night actions of any kind have until 2pm on Saturday the 22nd of May to submit them.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #23) » Sat May 22, 2010 3:02 am

As the lights flickered back on, the group awoke and began to look more closely at the bunker that was now their home - and found it was no bunker, but the entrance to a vast series of catacombs.
They had to presume that this was where Nightson and Chronopie had been dragged, because bloody trails led from both their rooms to these dark, forbidding halls. No clues had been left behind to show whether these were the deaths of innocents, or casualties of a battle between the dark forces of the Asylum.

Fate's body, however, was found - what was left of it. Pieces of it littered his room, his blood splashed in odd symbols across the floor and walls. His right leg was missing: poor innocent boy.

Chronopie, ???, and Nightson, ???, have been taken into the tunnels and slaughtered.

Fate,
Innocent
, has been brutally murdered and dismembered.

With 22 alive, 12 to lynch.
Last edited by Knight of Cydonia on Sat May 22, 2010 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #24) » Sat May 22, 2010 12:06 pm

I apologise for omitting Fate's death. Relevant changes to the Night One end-post and first post are being made.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #25) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:17 am

The First Rule of Vote Counts Is: YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT VOTE COUNTS.

animorpherv1: 10 (xRECKONERx, SpyreX, Deer, Merkabah, Lowell, Kise, ReaperCharlie, crypto, don_johnson, The Goat)
Lowell: 1 (Shattered Viewpoint)
SpyreX: 1 (rajrhcpfreak)

22 alive, 12 to lynch.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #26) » Sun May 23, 2010 11:55 am

"So guys, I had this totally trippy dream about ani with Fate's leg. I think we should lynch him!"
"Works for us. What about you, ani? What are you?"
"A horseradish! Turnip! DONKEY PENIS!"
"Yeah, he's mad. What's that in his backpa-oh fuckfuckfuck get him!"
animorpherv1 was swiftly dragged to the noose, and hung. The froth from his mouth continued to drip steadily as he swung, but his body did not change. The only monster inside of him was confined happily to his mind.

Animorpherv1, the
Lunatic
, has been lynched on Day 2.

Night actions must be submitted before midnight on the 26th of May.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #27) » Tue May 25, 2010 2:10 pm

The inhabitants of the Asylum bunker all awaken. Yes, all of them. How wonderfully odd.

In the night, however, the creature or creatures that took Nightson and Chronopie to feed have obviously picked the bones clean, and tossed them back into the bunker's main room from the tunnels.

Chronopie's skeleton, identified by it's teeth, is that of an ordinary human.
But Nightson, however, has a pair of wings neatly concealed in his chest cavity, and his mouth contains a set of perfect, sharp white fangs.

Chronopie was an
Innocent
Nightson was a
Vampire

Day 3 ends at 2am GMT on the 26th of June.

With 21 alive, 11 to lynch.

JackALope2323 has -sigh- requested replacement.

Apologies for the delay in the restart, I had some serious issues getting any PMs to send/posts to... er... post.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #28) » Tue May 25, 2010 10:26 pm

ReaperCharlie, this is your final warning. Please do not discuss this game, or indeed any ongoing game outside of the game thread itself. You will be modkilled if any further breaches of the rules occur.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #29) » Wed May 26, 2010 1:05 am

As he utters those words, Merkabah begins to froth at the mouth. Green, foul smelling liquid leaks from
every
orifice in his body, as he gurgles, chokes, and keels over. Once the poison has done it's work, there is very little left of Merkabah's internal organs... but his fangs are remarkably well preserved.

Merkabah has been poisoned and killed. He was a
Vampire
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #30) » Wed May 26, 2010 6:41 am

ReaperCharlie wrote:What did I do this time, KoC?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 00#2277700

Ring a bell?
:roll:
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #31) » Wed May 26, 2010 9:15 am

That's right, every time I enforce the rules I VERY CLEARLY set out at the start of the game, I jizz in my pants. Dunno about Starbuck, ask her yourself.

Oh, and don't call me Richard.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #32) » Thu May 27, 2010 12:26 am

All done, dear.

Players are reminded that with 19 alive, the majority for a lynch is now 10, not 11.
[/i]
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #33) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:13 am

The inhabitants of the bunker, having seen two evil beings killed by the unknown poisoner in the day, were in an understandably buoyant mood. They remained in those high spirits all throughout the day as they argued, and indeed, right up until they kicked the stool out from under crypto's legs. As he swung gently in the still air of the bunker, and stubbornly refused to change into the slavering beast they hoped for, they started to feel a little deflated. And when the lights began to flicker and dim... well, whoever was alive in the morning would have a few puddles to clear up.

Crypto has been lynched. He was an
Innocent.

Night Actions are due in by 9pm GMT on the 1st of June.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:18 am

As the artificial day dawns, the survivors of the previous day's events find themselves reduced by one in number.

easjo has been taken into the tunnels.

Day Four has begun, and will end at midnight GMT/5am EST on the 1st/2nd of July.

With 17 alive, 9 to lynch.[/i]
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:28 pm

STILL searching for a replacement for JackALope.
Prodding luke.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:52 am

Nachomamma8 replaces JackALope2323, effective immediately.
[/i]
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 am

>Come to thread to post vote count

>been ninja'd by Starbuck

>AGAIN

>-narrows eyes- It's on...
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Locking the thread for a moment while I consider something.

Right.

10. Abusive behaviour, jackassery,
playing actively against your win condition
, and indeed anything that stops this game being fun, will result in a modkill or replacement - whichever hurts your side most, is what you'll get. Bear this in mind.

For breaching Rule 10, The Goat,
Neutral Non-entity
, is hereby modkilled. The day continues as per normal, all votes have been reset.
[/i]
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Raj - (8) ReaperCharlie, Kise, Nachomamma8, Deer, don_johnson, Sucrose, Reck, Shattered Viewpoint

"By the Lord our God, I compel you, good sirs, let me live! This is madness!" cried rajchpfreak.
"Madness? No, my friend. THIS! IS! SP-" Nachomamma cut Shattered Viewpoint off (not literally, sadly) before he could finish his meme. "Not the time, man. Just hang him already."
None of the inhabitants of the bunker thought it particularly odd that a monster would invoke God's name in his protests... Sadly, while holy water is very effective against the undead, it proved... less so against the noose around the poor priest's neck.

rajchpfreak, the
Priest
, has been lynched.

Night Four ends 7am GMT, 8th of June.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:25 am

As the inhabitants of the bunker staggered out, bleary-eyed, the roughly torn apart skeleton that greeted them in the main chamber failed to shock them - they had seen enough death to leave them desensitized forever. The body was quietly taken and dental records confirmed it as easjo's. He appeared to have no special abilities.

As a count of names was taken, the group discovered the absence of the one who called himself Lowell. They cast apprehensive glances at the brooding darkness of the catacombs, and knew their friend would not be returning alive.

easjo was an
Innocent.

Lowell has been taken into the tunnels.

Day Five has begun. With 14 alive, 8 to lynch.

The deadline is 8pm GMT, on the 8th of July.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:19 am

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's a votecount. Bloody hell, you need glasses.

Sucrose: 2 (Reckoner, don_johnson)

Prodding ZazieR.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:11 am

If a majority of players indicate agreement, nights will be shortened to 48 hours.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:50 am

Sucrose: 6 (xRECKONERx, MyMilkedEek, Deer, Shattered Viewpoint, don_johnson, ReaperCharlie

With 13 alive, 7 to lynch.

The deadline is 8pm GMT, on the 8th of July.

From Night Five onwards, Night phases will last 48 hours.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:40 am

The group, led by another mysterious dream, quickly proceeded to string up Sucrose. As the noose tightened around his neck, he began to growl and snarl, pointing at don_johnson, "Kill this one, brother!". The transformation began as the chair was kicked from under his legs, and the creature was halfway through the metamorphosis before someone recovered their senses enough to take up the revolver and put a silver bullet into the creature.

Sucrose has been lynched. He was a
Werewolf.

Night 5 will end at 23:59pm GMT on the 11th of June.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:04 pm

As the artificial lighting flickered on again, the group walked into the bunker's dining room. Overnight, someone had already been feasting, it seemed. Body parts were strewn across the room - far too many for one person. Fearing the worst, the group dashed across to the centre of the blood trails, but found only one corpse: that of don_johnson, who had had his chest torn apart, his organs devoured greedily by the beast, or beasts, of the bunker. Now that he was dead, his disguise was torn apart, and instead of a normal man, they saw one who had been massively altered - metal plating covered half his head, and one eye was replaced with a small, prefect gyroscope in a glass marble, still rotating endlessly even in death. In one hand, gripped tight, was a bloody sack with a collection of...
tissue samples
from what they presumed were those who had died in previous nights. In the other was a hacksaw, which they assumed the thing had taken the samples with. The other creatures of the bunker obviously had no taste for the flesh of such aberrations.

Next to the corpse was found the barely-recognisable skeleton of Lowell - small glass ball and dream-catcher still hanging in the pouch around his neck.

don_johnson has been torn apart in the bunker. He was
The Ghoul.

Lowell's corpse has been recovered. He was an
Oracle

Day Six ends on the 11th of July at 10am GMT.

With 12 alive, 7 to lynch.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Replacing ZazieR
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:56 am

Having fixed those images and previewed that post, I can safely say that is the most painful thing I've looked at since 1man1jar.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:25 am

Not me and Reck.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:17 pm

Replacing lukepukeduke and ZazieR.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:10 am

We're back? WE'RE BACK! WHY IS MY TEXT BLUE OH GOD WHAT IS THIS

Prodding RC
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:33 am

Oh, fuck's sake. I DON'T LIKE CHANGE OKAY

I'm going to be out having a piss-up tonight, don't break anything while I'm gone.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Er, right, yes... Flavour will appear here soonish.

Night Six ends 3AM GMT on the 19th of JUNE.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:32 am

You all awaken in the morning, feeling... relatively well.
Yes, all of you. How odd.

Day Seven ends at 9pm GMT on the 15th of July.

With 10 alive, 6 to lynch.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:48 am

Andrius replaces lukepukeduke.
Still searching for a replacement for ZazieR.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:46 am

Vote Count:
My Milked Eek (2) - Deer, ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie (1) - My Milked Eek

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:02 pm

Still searching for ZazieR's replacement. Anyone you know who would be willing to cross-replace, send them my way.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:10 pm

I replace into their game in exchange for them (or one of their players, occasionally) replacing into this game.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Beware The Mutant. The Heretic. The Vote Count.

MME - (3) Deer, ReaperCharlie, Nachomamma8
ReaperCharlie - (2) MME, xRx
inHimshallibe - (1) Andrius

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:02 pm

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Beware The Mutant. The Heretic.
Now what the #%$& is that supposed to mean? :(

Aw, crap.
It's a Warhammer 40k reference, you bloody idiot. You really think I'd put any kind of hints about the game in the vote count?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:15 am

My Milked Eek is lynched. He was
The Master

Game over, Innocents win.

2 Vampires
2 Werewolves
Scum faction consisting of Master (Poisoner), Ghoul (Grave Robber) and Creature (Killer)
2 Oracles (Cop through others)
1 Werewolf Hunter (Werewolf-only Day Cop)
Priest (Anti-Undead/Lunatic Doctor)
Physician (Anti-Werewolf Doctor)
Lunatic (Serial Killer)
13 Innocents (Townies)
"I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow."
~ Bela Lugosi

You are a
Vampire
. In centuries past, the castle that is now the Asylum belonged to your kind, but you retreated to the family crypt to sleep. Now you have awoken, and require blood to slake your thirst.
Each night, you may talk to your packmate, ???, via PM, and choose one person to kill. Furthermore, between you, you also have the one-time ability, in addition to your kill, to choose another player to convert to your side. However, it will take until the subsequent night for that player to actually turn into a vampire.
Even a man who is pure in heart
And says his prayers each night
May become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms
And the autumn moon is bright.
~ The Wolf Man, 1941

You are a
Werewolf
, a product of unnatural experiments that went on below Wisborg Mental Asylum. Originally you were a patient who mysteriously disappeared one day, never to return.
Each night, you may talk to your packmate, ???, via PM. You may make one kill between you a night - the first PM I recieve from either of you with a target will be considered your choice. Furthermore, between you, you also have the one-time ability, in addition to your kill, to choose another player to convert to your side. However, it will take until the subsequent night for that player to actually turn into a werewolf. You are immune to night-time investigation.
Dreams were
not
investigations.
"For life be, after all, only a waitin' for somethin' else than what we're doin', and death be all that we can rightly depend on."
~ Dracula

You are the
Ghoul
. Once, you were an honest man, simple and decent, though poor. The Master employed you as his servant, and over time, as you became more exposed to his macabre experiments and more isolated from the rest of humanity, you became a bitter, ghoulish thing; a friend of the night. Now you live solely to serve your master, aiding him in his experiments by robbing graves with your trusty shovel and a scent for fresh bodies.
You may select an eliminated player each day, whose body you will search. You will learn their role, and any information (roles, abilities to communicate with other players) they were privy to will be revealed to you. You may also talk via PM to the Master, ???, during the night. In the event of you being eliminated from the game, just as you served your Master in life, so shall you serve him in death. Your body will automatically go to the Master for use in his experiments.
Though you cannot speak to them, Creature, ???, is also on your side.
If the Master dies, the Ghoul has the opportunity to take over the Master's work, becoming, to all purposes, a second Master.
"With the confusion of ideas only to be accounted for by my extreme youth and my want of a guide on such matters, I had retrod the steps of knowledge along the paths of time and exchanged the discoveries of recent inquirers for the dreams of forgotton alchemists."
~ Frankenstein

You are the
Master
, a mad scientist and head of the family of horrors that lurk beneath Wisborg mental asylum. With your loyal servant, the Ghoul, and your latest masterpiece, the Creature, you hope to slaughter the unwary innocents that have become trapped in the asylum, and use their bodies to further your experiments.
To aid you in your evildoing, you start the game with two vials of poison that can be delivered each night, and will kill a player at a point in the game of your choice: this can be set to a game time period (i.e. start of Day 3) or once X number of posts have been made in the game thread. You may also talk to the Creature, ???, and the Ghoul, ???, via PM during the night (though they cannot talk to each other).
"Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful."
~ Frankenstein

You are the
Creature
, the latest of your Master's creations, an abomination and instrument of murder. While you may have turned towards the light, this was not to be - the devil stood in the way, and now your thoughts are consumed entirely by hatred and rage.
Each night, you may choose a person to kill. You may also talk to the Master, ???, via PM during the night. Though living, you are a man-made construct, rather than a creature of nature, and as such, each kill you make leaves body parts that you can attach to yourself, increasing your impressive grotesquery to the point where even in the day, you will be feared - for every 3 kills you make, you will require one more vote to be lynched. The Ghoul, ???, is also on your side. The Creature can, if you so choose, slay the Ghoul, and gain whatever abilities he may possess - the Master and Ghoul are not aware of this, but it will be evident in narration if you do so. If the Ghoul is lynched or killed by another, his abilities are lost.
Due to the Creature's odd appearance and poor disguise, he takes one less vote to lynch than other players.
"Medicine is not only a science; it is also an art. It does not consist of compounding pills and plasters; it deals with the very processes of life, which must be understood before they may be guided."
~ Paracelsus

You are the
Physician
. Though at the pinnacle of your career you were hailed as one of the best physicians amongst any field of medicine going, you were suspended from medical practice for reasons that you would rather keep firmly in the past. You now find yourself forced to summon your past skills in order to survive this deadly battle.
You are familiar with the rarest of plants, Wolfsbane, which protects the target from werewolves, or prevents them from hunting if they are a werewolf. However, two doses (either on the same day from different people, or two days in a row) will overdose the target, and kill them within the night. The effects of Wolfsbane are irrevocable.
"When the Count saw my face, his eyes blazed with a sort of demonaic fury, and he suddenly made a grab at my throat. I drew away, and his hand touched the string of beads which held the crucifix. It made an instant change in him, for the fury passed so quickly that I could hardly believe that it was ever there."
~ Dracula

You are the
Priest
, a messenger of God drawn to the unholy goings on of Wisborg Mental Asylum; it is no coincidence that the last three chaplains who worked here all disappeared in mysterious circumstances.
Each night, you may bless someone else with a vial of holy water. You are capable of choosing to bless yourself. Whoever is targeted will be protected from undead and the demon-possessed for the duration of the night, or if they are undead or in the thrall of the dark gods themselves, it will prevent them from hunting. The target will not know that they have been targetted, unless it affects subsequent narration.
"The interpretation of dreams is a great art."
~ Paracelsus

You are the
Oracle
, a former patient at this very asylum. Years ago you left this place, and swore you would never return. However, your visions have come back, and you find yourself drawn to Wisborg for reasons you can only hope to understand in the future.
Each night, you may reveal one person's identity to a second person, which they will receive in a dream. You will cannot choose yourself, however, and must rely on working through other people. Your PM each night should contain the target of the dream, and whose role will be revealed.
”Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?”
~ King James' Bible

You are the
Werewolf Hunter
, a world-renowned tracker of un-natural creatures. A previous experience where your entire team was massacred led your employers, the OSS, to order you to Wisborg to recuperate. Instead, you find yourself hunting the creatures you were trying to avoid. Each day, at any point before the hammer, you may PM me one player's name. You will be told if they are a Werewolf or not – you are
not
able to distinguish any other result than Werewolf or Not Werewolf.
"I have learned not to think little of any one's belief, no matter how strange it may be. I have tried to keep an open mind, and it is not the ordinary things of life that could close it, but the strange things, the extraordinary things, the things that make one doubt if they be mad or sane."
~ Dracula

You are the
Lunatic
. You have been placed within the confines of Wisborg Mental Hospital against your will, because you do not think like other people. But you know, secretly, that your way of thinking has a dark beauty all of its own; it allows you to see situations in ways others do not, and it has worked so far in helping you to escape your cell, by impersonating a writer.
You have the ability, during each day, to kill a player of your choice and to specify a body part (any body part) to take as a trophy (purely for narration). You win when you have successfully taken 3 trophies from victims - this will NOT end the game. You cannot take trophies from the undead.
"It's a perfect night for mystery and horror. The air itself is filled with monsters."
~ The Bride of Frankenstein

You are a simple
Innocent
. Good luck.
Please confirm by replying to this PM with the attached horror movie quote.

Night One Actions
ReaperCharlie reveals SpyreX's role to Dryfit /
rajhcpfreak protects inHimshallibe /
animorpherv1 kills Fate, takes right leg /
Lowell reveals animorpherv1's role to xRECKONERx /
The Vampires kill Chronopie and use their Recruit on Merkabah.
SpyreX will die on his 13th post of Day 3.
Werewolves nightkill Nightson and recruit Spyrex

SpyreX is shown to Dry-fit as an Infected Innocent

Night Two Actions

Spyrex becomes a Werewolf
Merkabah becomes a Vampire
ReaperCharlie reveals Shattered Viewpoint's role to SpyreX
Lowell reveals Deer's role to don_johnson
lukepukeduke uses Wolfsbane on crypto
My Milked Eek uses his last vial on Merkabah – he will die after his second post of Day 3.

Night Three Actions

ReaperCharlie reveals Dry-fit's role to Sucrose
raj protects Dry-Fit
Werewolves kill easjo
Lowell sends ZazieR's role to inhimshallibe

Night Four Actions
ReaperCharlie reveals Reckoner's role to Dry-fit
Lowell reveals Sucrose's role to Reckoner
Werewolves kill Lowell

Night Five Actions
ReaperCharlie reveals Kise's role to Shattered Viewpoint
Werewolves killed don_johnson

Night Six Actions
lukepukeduke's alignment is revealed by ReaperCharlie to My Milked Eek

Scum, and especially the Lunatic, were unlucky. The problems that the site was having did not help - several times I did not receive PMs from players. However, if you would prefer to pin your bad luck on me, you are welcome. I will not be here to listen to it, so vent away.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:45 am

Thank you to my most favourite back-up mod ever.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:00 am

Roles at the start of the game:

1. Chronopie - Innocent
2. Kise - Werewolf
3. Fate - Innocent