Mad World: Time Travel Mafia (Game Over)

SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Seraphim wrote:don't stop relying on meta, stop relying on ONGOING meta. Important difference. The info is useless unless you know his alignment.

Why aren't more people voting Tasky?
Because I just got on and found out this game started.

Vote Tasky
for having double standards about changing minds.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

5 more to lynch Tasky (of course I doubt it will happen soon)
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Interesting. Question about your list: Why aren't you on your own list?

Also. waiting to hear from Tasky before I move off the wagon. I'm liking Anon's logic atm, but double standards are not good.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

At the moment of the post, he was the scummiest in my eyes. Of course it was not set in stone and I already had intentions to move the vote if things got closer. I want to hear from Tasky with regards to that, as well as TheLonging for starting the wagon (or pushing it to that point)

@diginova: i meant himself, not everyone. Most people put themselves on their list. He clarified that he was not prob town but he WAS TOWN (in his POV). That's what I wanted to see in regards to that question.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

For Tasky: why did you vote a player for changing votes early and then change votes yourself?

For TheLonging: How serious was your vote on Tasky? How sure are you that (s)he's scum?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:05 am

Post by SharkFinn »

ooba wrote:
Blinovitch Limitation Effect:

1. A time traveller cannot "redo" an act that they have previously committed
2. A dangerous energy discharge will result if two temporal versions of the same person come into contact

Oooo this just got interesting.

Also:
Unvote: Tasky
The lack of seriousness in his vote counters the previous double standard vote. I'm still figuring out who is scummier of Zang and RC. The "why am I not on either of your lists" comment by RC is suspicious. Personally, I'd rather be on the Prob Town list, but that's just a sane villager PoV. He allowed himself to be included in the scum list (joking or not) is never a good thing. Zang seems to be pinging a lot of players atm, but im not sold on it just yet. Lurking is never good, but from experience lurking is not always scum. It's when the lurker's comments are calculated and percise which pings people. atm, he isnt lurking (so watch for it).

After writing this out, I am
Vote: ReaperCharlie
atm.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
SharkFinn wrote:The "why am I not on either of your lists" comment by RC is suspicious
eh? I don't recall saying anything like that. Are you sure you've got bread in your basket?

I recall saying "you're awesome for putting me on the town list" or something more along those lines.

G'day, mate.
Reread that section, and you are right. I misread it.
Unvote RC
for my premise was proven incorrect
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:34 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Tasky wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
Vote: Sharkfinn
for blatant misrep, and backtracking :twisted:
excuse me, could you please explain what backtracking is (please provide an example)? still trying to learn online-mafia-mechanics
I voted RC because I thought that he was disappointed that he wasn't on Anon's list, but I misread and he actually said that he was happy to be on the probtown list. My premise on him was wrong, so I unvoted. But...
ReaperCharlie wrote:Apologies to all: I was writing a bunch of flavor for role PMs for a mini-theme I am modding, and now they are all finally out. Expect a re-read and some more in-depth posting this weekend, now that I have some time, and I'm less busy with my modding commitments now that the game's finally started. *whew!*
That really bugs me because I still thought he was doing a good job at being active and posting, but why do you need to apologize?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:16 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Karma wrote:
SharkFinn wrote:That really bugs me because I still thought he was doing a good job at being active and posting, but
why do you need to apologize?
Um...what? It bugs you that RC has promised a content-filled post? Why? Is it because he might figure out that you're scum?

unvote, vote: SharkFinn

I like the TheLonging wagon too but this one just feels more right to me.
The apology bugs me because it is unwarranted, not the content-filled post. I'd actually like to see what he has to say (which is why I'm not voting him yet).
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

diginova wrote:
Tasky wrote:PS: I'd really like you (RC and diginova) to post something useful instead of going off topic
Can you please answer my question in 162?

For clarification, you are referring to the playstyle for those who play offsite in post #164?

Post 162 was RC's.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Currently in the process of analyzing gandalf. I like the Longing lynch for reasons presented in the iso, but not willing to vote yet, because I honestly agree that gandalf is most likely scum. Ill explain in my full iso.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

gandalf5166 wrote:VOTE: RC
I was reading a game he was in, and he was the king. Therefore, he must be scum in this game. That logic is not at all faulty. >.<
Nothing major in this post. Just typical D1 stuff. (null read)
gandalf5166 wrote:Oh, I hadn't noticed that. Definitely UNVOTE: VOTE: Tasky,
double standards are a serious offense.
Cannot tell if this is serious of not, but the tone in the bolded/italicized are fishy. (null-minor scumtell)
gandalf5166 wrote:Hey, RC, I read that game. That's the game I was referring to where you were the king. :P And I actually like Anon's reasoning, and my vote on tasky was basically a joke. This is my first non-newbie game,
so I'm used to L4 meaning that the player has one vote on him. :P
So: VOTE: TheLonging
I'm confused here. Is he implying that he joke hammered? Can't read him. (null read)
gandalf5166 wrote:Also, it makes me sad that
I'm not on any of your lists *tear*
BIG SCUM READ!!! This is the first solid scumtell. Earlier I voted RC cause I thought he said this, but I must have skimmed over it. I wasnt crazy ;D. Anyways. He's trying to get on Anon's good side cause he made a list that easily lures newer players. (BIG READ)
gandalf5166 wrote:dog, why is that scummy? And digi, as far as I'm aware, wagons are what get us out of the RVS. And the only info we have at that stage is the RVS.
Every vote at that stage is a joke, but we have to stop joking around at some point, and the only "evidence" we have is random votes. And it worked, didn't it? We're now out of the RVS, we're genuinely examining posts now.
CKD picked up on the same read I'm making and here's his reaction. Attempts to dismiss it saying it's a RV. Tries acting tough and leading, saying it's time for seriousness, completely under the dillusion that CKD is joking. (solid scumtell)
gandalf5166 wrote:karma, you remind me of razorback, only with slightly better grammar. You act overly confident in a vote for no reason other than a "vibe".
I'm new and idk who razorback is, but personal attacks are not town-like. Also, vibes on D1 are normal and are the result of attitudes (minor scumtell)
curiouskarmadog wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:karma, you remind me of razorback, only with slightly better grammar. You act overly confident in a vote for no reason other than a "vibe".
you know what is really funny (beside your weak attempt at an insult)?

NO WHERE IN THIS POST DO YOU SAY I AM WRONG?

Got ya...and in 4 pages too. (feel free to nominate me on mafia catcher after the game is done).
Also like the interpretation CKD had in that post. gandalf said RVs are pointless at this point, but didnt say CKD was wrong. (decent scumtell on gandalf)
gandalf5166 wrote:*splutters* DANNY PHANTOM?!!!! How dare you put Danny Phantom in the same category as Spiderman and Deadpool?! That's practically blasphemy!!!!
?????? (null tell)
gandalf5166 wrote:I don't say you're wrong, because I don't see the point. If you had some evidence, then we could debate. But with what you have, there's no point in me saying anything.

More overconfidence for no reason. Keep this up and I might have to switch my vote.
Day 1 = no "evidence". Basically this is the evidence and CKD gave it with the post. Of course the explanation isnt in depth, but evidence is evidence and I like gandalf scum here. Also, there is reason for confidence because there is evidence (both from CKD and now me).(scumtell)
gandalf5166 wrote:He's new to the site, he doesn't know razorback. >.<
Null read.
gandalf5166 wrote:I'm sorry, I just don't really get how CKD can be so confident for nothing but a vibe. I could understand if he just voted, but he said that he would bet his life on it, which seems very strong for a vibe on page four.
Again. D1. Vibe is the best we got and your reaction to the accusation of scum + your "why am i not on any lists". (scumtell)
gandalf5166 wrote:Oh, and Tasky, razorback is possibly the most irritating player on the site. He has zero language skills, and makes votes based on nothing at all. I'm pretty sure he's actually retarded. If I ever saw razor join a game I had joined, I would /out immediately. That's how terrible he is. And I didn't really mean the full brunt of that against CKD, it's just that I had recently finished a game with razorback where he picked me to be the target of his bull. The funny part is, he was right.
But the point is, I was fed up with "vibe" votes. I realize that many people frequently play like that, but each and every one of them irritates me.
Even DDD, who is apparently very well liked, pisses me off to no end. And mod, didn't I switch my vote to TheLonging? I'll have to check back......
Someone is pissed that he's being voted. and chill dude. it's D1. Lack of cool isnt necessarily scum or town, but it is a reaction made by either STRONG town or STRONG scum reaction. Based on the previous, i'd say def. scum now.
gandalf5166 wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Hey, RC, I read that game. That's the game I was referring to where you were the king. :P And I actually like Anon's reasoning, and my vote on tasky was basically a joke. This is my first non-newbie game, so I'm used to L4 meaning that the player has one vote on him. :P So: VOTE: TheLonging
Yeah, I switched my vote here. and people were complaining about the emoticons. I have a question. Is there any way for me to make it so it won't convert my text smileys automatically? I really don't like the emoticons on this site.
Null read.
gandalf5166 wrote:Crap, I've still got my vote on Tasky? UNVOTE:
Took you that long to realize that? You complained saying you changed your vote to the mod and then you now realize you still have it on.
(minor scumtell)

Overall:
1. Gandalf trys to buddy with Anon, the list maker.
2. He complains he isnt on any of the lists, which blatantly includes being scum.
3. He overreacts to CKDs vote against him as well as "Vibe" votes.
4. He doesn't counter arguments against him but rather dismisses them.

Well good sir, I have a STRONG VIBE that you are scum, so:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Gandalf5166
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:12 am

Post by SharkFinn »

For the overreaction/scummy response to CKDs accusation, the statement which you "wished to be on one of Anon's lists", the OMGUS after I voted you, and setting up a premature lynch. You good sir are scummy by far.

VOTE: Gandalf5166
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:13 am

Post by SharkFinn »

O, almost forgot. Welcome Kagelord
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

UNVOTE:

I completely skimmed over the fact that Gandalf was dead. I saw the results and I just completely missed his name >_<. Sorry abou that. I've been busy today and distracted as you can see. I apologize for that. Also, I was right thought about gandalf being non-town. (of course I said scum but didnt consider survivor). Anyways, I'll read, note CAREFULLY READ, and find who i find the scummiest.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Apologies to all: I was writing a bunch of flavor for role PMs for a mini-theme I am modding, and now they are all finally out. Expect a re-read and some more in-depth posting this weekend, now that I have some time, and I'm less busy with my modding commitments now that the game's finally started. *whew!*
SharkFinn wrote:
Karma wrote:
SharkFinn wrote:That really bugs me because I still thought he was doing a good job at being active and posting, but
why do you need to apologize?
Um...what? It bugs you that RC has promised a content-filled post? Why? Is it because he might figure out that you're scum?

unvote, vote: SharkFinn

I like the TheLonging wagon too but this one just feels more right to me.
The apology bugs me because it is unwarranted, not the content-filled post. I'd actually like to see what he has to say (which is why I'm not voting him yet).
This combines both Karma's vote on me and why I think RC is suspicious. Karma voted me 'cause he thought that it was suspicious that I was suspicious of RC in the first post. I was more focused on the apology because, as you can see, he made A LOT of posts before this so apologizign for a lack of activity is unnecessary. Karma thought it was for the thought of a content filled post I was afraid of. I still fail to see how I implied that, but I had no problem, and still waiting for a good indepth post, which is where I'm growing suspect.

RC's first 18 or so posts from the iso a few posts ago were contentless, probably because of his modding of another game, but Im wondering where his main iso, indepth post is.

FoS: RC until I hear a solid, indepth post on a suspect

Prememptive FoS: Karma for overreacting to my post and the possible derailing the RC wagon (this is only applicable if he's actually scum)
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:57 am

Post by SharkFinn »

VOTE: Tasky

Reiterating CKD's post. Tasky is scummy. RC is still pending his future post, but leaning on town.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Tasky's upfront style to people focused on CKD as scummy up until he swaps to lynch TheLonging. When the day started, he decides to jump on me for voting a dead guy (my fault of course), but then he decides to go after RC. I'm wondering what changed his PoV, because I mean based on his initial behavior, he's probably wouldnt jump off CKD that easily. It's just unusual, plus the RC wagon isn't that great at the moment.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

@ RC That sucks. X_X.

@ Empking: why KL???
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:10 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Sorry for the lack of posting lately, I've been caught up IRL. Ill have something of value to post soon.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

I apologize for lurking lately, mainly IRL stuff, but anyways.

The reason I switched off RB between those votes was because I glanced over the thread again and in my mind, I thought he was more likely town plus the wagon on him just didnt feel right with me. I still do not understand how switching from FoS to leaning town is making me scummy, but I understand how my lack of posts the past few days have. I plan to put some more effort finding the best lynch candidate (as my theory on gandalf was correct before)
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Empking

9 posts have been made by him (most of them recently making this a an easy iso)
Post 1: RVS on The Longing
Post 2: Defends Vote on The Longing
Post 3: (4 days later) Reiterates TL Scum.
Post 4: Asks Karma why the vote is on me and Votes RC
Post 5: Unvotes and revotes RC <--
this is why I didn’t like the wagon on RC and still have some doubts about.

Post 6: Explains that RC is not scumhunting and he could do better as town.
Post 7: Unvotes because RC is contributing, votes KL
Post 8: Explains that he does not like the play of KL because it’s defensive and not putting himself out there.
Post 9: Comment about wording of his previous post.
Post 10: Asks RC why he posts a lot if he doesn’t have time

I still don’t know about RC at all. I don’t like the fact that he’s posting tons of useless stuff and not much actual content. I really don’t like Empking’s voting habits and lack of content himself. I mean I’ve written more lines in this post than he has this entire game. His longest post (line wise and without quotes) is 3 lines long. I prefer a Empking lynch first.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

ReaperCharlie wrote:I can dig that. Remind me again how many votes are on you though, Sharkfinn?
3 votes. Why?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

SharkFinn wrote:UNVOTE:

posts have been made by him (most of them recently making this a an easy iso)
Post 1: RVS on The Longing
Apparently a gut vote from him...Nothing explaining his gut, but it's a gut vote so, eh?

Post 2: Defends Vote on The Longing
Not much of a defense for his vote on TL except that it's gut.

Post 3: (4 days later) Reiterates TL Scum.
Wished this post had given more support/reasoning for TL scum aside from gut. Usually gut has at least 1 post that makes them feel that they are scum, so again don't like it. Seems like a prod avoiding post

Post 4: Asks Karma why the vote is on me and Votes RC
First attempt to scumhint, but again little evidence

Post 5: Unvotes and revotes RC <--
this is why I didn’t like the wagon on RC and still have some doubts about. Slightly scummy but again I voted a dead guy so it's a null tell I guess?

Post 6: Explains that RC is not scumhunting and he could do better as town.
Nothing very scummy here

Post 7: Unvotes because RC is contributing, votes KL
Don't understand why he changed votes to KL

Post 8: Explains that he does not like the play of KL because it’s defensive and not putting himself out there.
Nothing valuable here

Post 9: Comment about wording of his previous post.
Nothing much here

Post 10: Asks RC why he posts a lot if he doesn’t have time [Nothing much here[/b]
Post 11: Says the first vote was gut not RVS.
Commentary added on Post 1.

I still don’t know about RC at all. I don’t like the fact that he’s posting tons of useless stuff and not much actual content. I really don’t like Empking’s voting habits and lack of content himself. I mean I’ve written more lines in this post than he has this entire game. His longest post (line wise and without quotes) is 3 lines long. I prefer a Empking lynch first.
Apolgies for not going into much detail before, but there isnt much here overall to work with (which is the problem). Empking has made some small attempts to scumhunt, but I'd like a little more out of him. That's my opinion. I know RC has posted more than he's actually contributed, but I have a feelin that Empking is scum.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:35 am

Post by SharkFinn »

diginova wrote:He reported being on V/LA, and I don't want to bring him to L-2 until he has one more chance to post the other half of his content post, so I can analyze him more accurately than just a scumtell based on his lurking habits. I really don't want another mislynch.
Let's pray that he gets back soon then. Otherwise, we have to base the lynch on everything before he left (which isnt too good for him) or find another suspect (like Empking) to lynch instead.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

ReaperCharlie wrote:I gotta work on the nursery too :)

I'll catch up. I swear. lol
Congradulations, btw.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:38 am

Post by SharkFinn »

CallMeLiam wrote:*The case against Tasky isn't a bad one, and if RC isn't going to happen then he seems like a reasonable choice. A lot of ckd's problem with him seems to stem from his frequent butting heads with him D1, but I saw this as town vs town then. Now that Tasky has stopped, I'm inclined to be more suspicious about it.
Tasky's been V/LA since about the 10th or so. And computer issues with him prevented him from trying to post.

Having said this, my laptop has been shipped away to get taken care of, so I'll be able to post (infrequently) through the family computer. In about 2 weeks, everything will be back to normal on my end.

Seeing Empking's wagon not happening anytime soon, I'm going to focus on whether to lynch LynchMePls or RC. Atm, I'd say Tasky for similar reasons to ckd: Tunneling on players without considering all the evidence, changing from ckd to myself without fully explaining why voting a dead person was scummier than everything he said about ckd. I'm giving LynchMePls a chance to get caught up in the game before I decide to vote him or RC. RC I'm still 50-50 with, so I'll read through his posts later on and then I'll go ahead and make my final decision within the next 2 days.

Also, Robbnva: Thanks for voting me. Care to give a reason?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:15 am

Post by SharkFinn »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Rhinox

On mobile phone, but I like Anon's reasons for Alphawolf/Rhinox scum. Lynchmepls is still prob scum, RC is null, empking is prob scum, anon/ckd are town. When I get back to a computer, I'll explain in greater detail why I feel this way.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

LynchMePls wrote:
Anon wrote:Why being on both wagons means the player in question is scum?
Opportunistic scum is my thinking. I can certainly be wrong, was just worth taking a look at. The idea just came to me a few posts ago, so I figured I'd analyze it. What do you think about my analysis of just the TL wagon by itself?
After reading all your indepth posts, you failed to mention why I am most scum. Additionally you claim that 2-3 of those that are both on your wagon as well as TL's are scum. What makes me scum to begin with and why am I scummier than those on those wagons, as I was on only Tasky/urself and voted gandalf (note I voted RC at one point becuase I accidently confused a post he made to one gandalf did. I unvoted RC when I admitted my logic was wrong when applied to RC's post, then voted gandalf when I realized I meant his post and not RC's)

Also, gandalf died as a survivor, why do you keep saying he's town?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Will claim that I am Professor X, a non-time traveler, with an ability I wish to not share at this time. I am not a VT, but I refuse to claim further.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

I was awaiting the time before the hammer falls to fully claim. I hate to reveal this, but I guess I have no choice now.

Ability: Mindbend

It's a redirector, except I cant pick the same target twice.

I mindbended gandalf to Zang (at the time I felt that Zang was a deadweight town, so if Zang died and gandalf lived, I knew that gandalf was scum. In my mind at the time, Zang would not be the target of scum (assuming he as town)).

Rhinox has been deadweight as much as Alpha was before.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

SharkFinn wrote:Will claim that I am Professor X, a non-time traveler, with an ability I wish to not share at this time. I am not a VT, but I refuse to claim further.
Add that to the above post. Also full answer to Rhinox in the next post i make when I have time to reaccess.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

The reason I didn't redirect to empking was because I didn't think of him at the time. I just put down the first person in my head for the target. I didn't read Empking until D2. Tonight(if I'm not lynched) I'd probably redirect empking to someone or someone to empking.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:40 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Hello everyone. First: curses, Rhinox may have been lynched, but he still got CallMeLiam's role and got both him and ANON killed ;_;. Secondly, YAY 2 scum dead!!! :D. Thirdly, plan to read into LynchMePls, because atm, he's my number 1 suspect.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 am

Post by SharkFinn »

curiouskarmadog wrote:shark what did you do last night?

also, most likely my vote will return to lynchmepls, but need to reread a bit.
1. Not going to claim actions for I'd rather not allow scum (if I redirected right) to set up claim atm. I'll wait before I claim it.
2. I will only say I approve of Lynchmepls scum

VOTE: LynchMePls
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:53 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Quick verification: I will claim my action (not actions) today, just not immediatly. I'm playing on the side of caution, atm.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:02 am

Post by SharkFinn »

That, and if either of my targets (it's a redirection) claim publically.

Actually thinking about it, I did hint at one target already and I can claim that one of the two people I targetted was LynchMePls.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:29 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Nothing concrete on LMP (in otherwards I did not redirect him to any now dead players), but the nature of TimeTraveler/Non-TimeTraveler + possible nonkilling mafia doesnt by anymeans clear or kill clear him.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:35 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Just reiterating it if I havent made it clear: MY ACTION GAVE NOTHING TO MAKE ME ASSUME THAT LMP IS SCUM. I'm basing my vote on Tasky/LMP's behavior.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:43 am

Post by SharkFinn »

[quote=diginova]
Budja
's reads in this game (
Town -
Anon
, CKD, Empking, RC, Robbnva
Scum - SharkFinn(), LMP,
Rhinox
Mafuyu
(
TheLonging
)

Rhinox
's reads in this game (
AW
's in parentheses):
Town -
Anon
, CKD,
LMP

Neutral - SharkFinn
Scum - RC(), Robbnva, digi, (
TheLonging
)[/quote]

I went ahead and added the subs into the list (LMP and Mafuyu).

Have no time to analyze atm, but at first glance, I'm going to look into Empking and Robbnva and see if they are making stronger cases as scum than LMP.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:23 am

Post by SharkFinn »

CKD: I claimed the redirector part. But Im not going to say the full actions from last night as I could reveal info to counterclaim scum. This is why I wait to claim it. One of Player A or Player B of my action is LMP. That is all.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:26 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Bah, screw it. Mind Bend (redirected) LMP to Robbnva. Either player want to claim either success of what happened or counterclaim or claim role/action?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:44 am

Post by SharkFinn »

ReaperCharlie wrote:*waits*
for...?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:52 am

Post by SharkFinn »

O. got it.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:41 am

Post by SharkFinn »

LynchMePls wrote:@SF: Why did you redirect me to Robbnva? What did you expect that would accomplish?
I didn't like Robbnva's play before. If you were scum killer, then CML/Anon would be alive + we possibly lose another scum/not strong town player atm.

Also want to point out that Empking needs to post soon. Thanks.
UNVOTE: on the count that there are players that need to speak.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:48 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Also
Mod: is there any rules related to (non) Time Travelers in this game, such as the Blinovitch Limitation Effect that you mentioned in one of your first updates, that would affect the ability to target certain players?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:40 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Empking wrote:sf anything specIfic youd like me to comment on
Is there anything stopping you claiming now
I claimed btw. Read back.

Secondly, I never thought that gandalf was town. He died as a survivor which is never pro-town. Do like #4 for sure, so I'm rethinking my CKD position.

Thirdly, I unvoted, just so you know.

Fourth.
Mod: Seconding the mass prod
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:58 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Town Players:
RC, Robbnva, KL

Prob Town:
LMP, I doubt it, diginova, CKD

Scummiest players:
Mafuyu: Why have you only voted once throughout the game and lurked through the rest?
Empking: Why are you active lurking so HARD and saying absolutely NOTHING of VALUE??!?!?!?!

SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:01 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Empking wrote:sf anything specIfic youd like me to comment on
Is there anything stopping you claiming now
^ Quote proves he isnt even reading but rather lurking hard until I say his name.
My vote is here until he is lynched.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:19 am

Post by SharkFinn »

I doubt it wrote:Why do you think KageLord is town SharkFinn?
I saw his "don't lynch the power role" to be a genuine town reaction. Of course, it can easily be interpreted as "don't lynch my scumbuddy who's a powerrole". I saw more town in him, but based on your interpretations, I'll reconsider my position.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:27 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Reading into Budja's posts. He bussed his buddy Rhinox, but I'm wondering if he was planning to bus LMP as well...Unsure about that, but something to note.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:31 am

Post by SharkFinn »

SharkFinn wrote:Town Players:
RC, Robbnva, KL

Prob Town:
LMP, I doubt it, diginova, CKD

Scummiest players:
Mafuyu: Why have you only voted once throughout the game and lurked through the rest?
Empking: Why are you active lurking so HARD and saying absolutely NOTHING of VALUE??!?!?!?!
CKD goes back to town (past posts go back to first inclination)
KL drops down to prob town (I hate lurkers)
I doubt it goes to town (May not post often, but it's at least good posts)
Robbnva stays as town atm (still think he's newb town)
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:32 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Also. Opinions on Empking? Am I crazy here thinking he's scum or is his lack of any quality post and lurking harder than RC just irritating?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:04 am

Post by SharkFinn »

err...wrong term of phrase. VI towards Robbnva.

Not referring to you in anyway RC. I know you are almost 100% sure you are town.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:33 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Grr... if this is how Empking plays...

UNVOTE:
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Sure thing. Plan to. I got time now. Got laptop + internet in apartment. :D :D :D. Reading through now
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

VOTE: Mafuyu

Hello there jumping bandwagoner.

As for KageLord, I dont see anything SEVERELY scummy from him atm.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

How are you doing? Like to bandwagon?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Like bandwagonning town players or scumbuddies?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Then why are you?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:52 am

Post by SharkFinn »

^This is why I don't like Empking's style...
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

I switched votes to Mafuyu, but I say VOTE: LynchMePls because I think you and Mafuyu are in it together and (yea im role-fishing here) I want to know why you unvoted me after I claimed todays actions.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:01 am

Post by SharkFinn »

UNVOTE:

Dont lynch him yet
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

In regards to LMP's claim: I'believe it somewhat. This explains why LMP unvoted when I mentioned the claim. Also, I've never recieved a confirmation whether/not my abilities work both nights, so I assume it does. Mafuyu is scummier imo anyways. She needs to claim now.

SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:42 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Mafuyu the past few days has said nothing of good value and her vote on KL + LMP were quick and I believe without reason. That isnt to say that LMP is clean, but I feel she's been acting scummier. I don't like either player and think both are in it together (seeing the coodinated votes is scummy).

Reading CKD's posts makes me go back to my first thoughts of today.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: LynchMePls for being convienient scumclaiming plus overall scumminess from both you and tasky. And yess let's do what your name tells us to do. LynchYouPls
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:10 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Robbnva: Empking is like this in all games. Leave him for another day. I already tried.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:23 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Mafuyu and LMP are the two scummiest players imo. LMP/Tasky was before he subbed in and after. I want one of them lynched today. I was hoping to get a Mafuyu claim, but someone unvoted before I could get one >_<
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

CKD: Can we lynch Mafuyu then, if not LMP. I dont like either player at the moment. And a lynch is good when I have a 100% chance of hitting scum between Mafuyu and LMP.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Either A: Mafuyu is opportunistic scum or B: Both are coordinating scum. See the votes on KL. Mafuyu's was 100% scummy.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Mafuyu is the scummiest player in the game.
LMP is second
Robbnva a far distant 3rd.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Mafuyu has done nothing in this game except troll until prodded to vote. Hasnt made any effort into the game and idk about you but Zang wasnt 100% clean before either.

Edit to previous post: Empking is 3rd, Robbnva is distant 4th.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:40 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Hey guys! Look a distraction!
ooba wrote:
Not voting (1)
- diginova
Hey Digi, come quick before anyone notices you are gone
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

I cannot decide where I stand about Robbnva at the moment. I almost saw a flaw in his claim (time v. non-time traveler), but it sounds good. Are you sure you typed everything right Robb?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Connor

It's John Connor, not John O' Conor.

VOTE: Robbnva

Assumption: Either my redirect failed (least likely option) or Robbnva is godfather
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Hasta La Vista, baby
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:00 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Redirected Mafuyu to Empking...

No scum wants to kill Empking.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:36 am

Post by SharkFinn »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
SharkFinn wrote:Also. Opinions on Empking? Am I crazy here thinking he's scum or is his lack of any quality post and lurking harder than RC just irritating?
he does this in every game (town or scum) and in every game he gets shit for it. I fucking dont have a clue why he even plays mafia and I dont typically join games he is in.....so ask me how I ended up in two (current) with him.... answer..Idk
ReaperCharlie wrote:I have lynched him as town for it before. I'd do it again in a heartbeat, but I think there are better lynch choices.

I might actually re-read this topic, post some useful information, and become an actual player instead of just an active lurker.

Maybe.
Mafuyu wrote:
Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Mafayu

Thal last discussion with SF reaks of scum.
It's exactly what would have been posted in one post of indignance, spread out across multiple posts. You must really be desperate, to latch on to something as stupid as a one-liner banter and call that a discussion.
This is why I wanted Empking to die by scum hands.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:40 am

Post by SharkFinn »

1. Mafuyu-SCUMZOR
4. ReaperCharlie-Prob town
8. SharkFinn-Town
9. KageLord-null
14. LynchMePls-prob town
16. diginova-null
18. crypto-null/probtown

Is it me, or do you get the feeling that we better not mislynch here?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:42 am

Post by SharkFinn »

UNVOTE:

Too soon imo. let everyone else speak
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:43 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Still voting Mafuyu in the end, btw. She's 100% scum imo
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:06 am

Post by SharkFinn »

She was going to be lynched yesterday, but I pushed Robbnva into a modkill >_< sorry again for that.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:27 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Guys: also want to mention the possibility of SK. With this many players, sk is the most probable action.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

I've full claimed...but in pieces, but here's a clarification post:

Role Name: Professor X (X-Men)
Non-Time Traveler

Ability: Mind Bend (Redirector with 2 unique parties [i.e. cant redirect scum onto themselves])

Actions:
N1: Mind Bend gandalf5166 to Zang/Mafuyu (assumption did nothing)
N2: Mind Bend LynchMePls to Robbnva (got Robb town)
N3: Mind Bend Mafuyu to Empking (Empking dies, got scum)

Reading Digi's post going to do something here in a sec.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Totally found stuff I didnt expect
The Dead:
15. TheLonging, John Anderton (Minority Report), Town Miller lynched D1
3. MagnaOfIllusion, Dr.Quest, Town Mason shot dead N1
6. GhostWriter, Evan Treborn (The Butterfly Effect), Vanilla Townie brutally murdered N1
10. gandalf5166, Mr.Nobody, Reverse Survivor Mason ceased to exist N1*
2. Rhinox AlphaWerewolf, Temporal Protectorate Agent Number 5 (Journeyman Project), Mafia Role Cop lynched D2
11. CallMeLiam, Clare (The Time Traveler’s Wife), Town Lover simply killed N2

12. Anon, Henry DeTamble (The Time Traveler’s Wife), Town Lover committed suicide N2
13. Budja Karma, January McAndrews (Jughead’s Time Police), Mafia Isolated-Traitor Doctor brutally murdered N2
7. Robbnva Seraphim, John Connor (Terminator), Vanilla Townie modkilled D3
5. curiouskarmadog, Spock (Star Trek), Vanilla Townie simply killed N3

17. Empking, The Time Traveler (Time Machine), Vanilla Townie brutally murdered N3
Notice that Diginova said that his killflavor is killed and compare it to the bold. Next post will examine the actual death scenes to see if Dr. Quest fits there. Not saying Digi = scum, but that depends on the daykill of Mafuyu. (Didnt expect this to be there)

Shot Dead: MoI <--mafia?
Simply Killed: CML and CKD <--mafia
Brutally Murdered: Ghostwriter, Budja, and Empking. <--This is sk.

Thinking Mafuyu is SK, which will be a blessing (maybe...)
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Thinking MoI was killed by mafia for sure. hard to tell but that's the best I can do. Digi needs to daykill Mafuyu, then wait for Crypto/KL to fullclaim.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:21 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Diginova: whenever she "answers" and you become unsastified with it, just plainly shoot her. Then we can focus on crypto and KL
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

KageLord wrote:Alright, I got my answer. Here is my almost full claim:

Tim from Braid
Time-Traveler

One-shot Doc (used on LMP N3)
One-shot ?
One-shot Tracker (used on LMP N2)
One-shot JK

I didn't use anything N1 since I didn't have much information to go on at that point and didn't want to waste a power.
Night 2 was kind of a bust as SF redirected LMP anyway (my result was LMP ---> Robbnva), though it did pretty much confirm to me that he was actually cop
. Night 3 seemed like when LMP would be targeted for the kill, so he seemed like an obvious choice to protect. I still haven't used my JK and I have one other ability that I will choose not to reveal at this point. That one could be a big pain in the ass for scum tonight. Knowing it now would only help them and would do nothing to help town. Anyone that asks me to reveal it will be looking hella scummy. All I can say is that I've never seen this kind of power before and if it's blocked, it will be revealed that it was blocked in-thread the next day by the mod (I had to ask the mod if it was revealed by him even if I was dead). If I'm alive tomorrow or it's revealed that I was blocked, we will know our scum and SK.
This was during D3 after I claimed the actions...
KageLord wrote:You keep saying that lynching Emp will tell us nothing, but whose lynch do you suggest will tell us something? Robbnva's (probable townie's) lynch will tell us LMP's likely alignment (though not confirmed since if Robbnva flips scum he could still claim insanity or
SF lied about who he redirected to or something
). So in the end that would tell us nothing concrete. Besides, if LMP was telling the truth and Robbnva's flip was town, LMP would be the likely NK target and if not stopped, we'd be out a cop and a confirmed townie. Also Emp's lynch, like potentially anyone else's, might tell us something really important: that we have killed another scum and are one step closer to a win. So I don't buy that "telling us nothing" excuse.

It does intrigue me though that this is how you are playing (defending scumminess and attacking probable town) when you become active.
What the fuck...

You just confirmed me, yet you still thought I was scum!??!?!?! >_> >_> >_>

Pretty much that either means me and LMP are scum together or town. It cant be one or the other.

KL, why did you not confirm me when you could have. That would have cleared me and Robbnva yesterday.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Could it be KL and Mafuyu???
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

O wait, unaligned scum. that could work
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Mafuyu wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:So are you now claiming that you can build devices and hand them out while also doing something that gives you night result on SF?

Excuse? Shark is likely going to redirect Mafuyu (again), seeing as the three possible items Mafuyu might have can equally benefit scum as much as town. However, that damns Shark once Mafuyu dies, so he's taking the easier route by simply having Mafuyu daykilled (as opposed to lynched, which while a Mafuyu-lynch seems to be obvious now, SF appears to think it won't pan out, hence the daykill).
Figured we could use the rest of the day to sort out crypto/KL/RC. if you are going to be lynched, might as well daykill you.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

KageLord wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:that is an interesting question Kage....not sure where it is coming from.

I think LMP is lying, I dont have any thoughts about what type of scum he is.

are you saying you believe the claim given his actions/posts during the day before his "claimed" investigation at night?
I will grant you that his actions/posts before his investigation make his choice strange and his recent defense hasn't really helped his case in my eyes, but I am always hesitant to immediately lynch claimed PRs. Anyway, I don't really see the payoff for him to pick those people in particular to say he targeted them. If he was fakeclaiming, couldn't he just name any two people as his previous targets and say he got 'innocent'? I don't know who would claim that they're not town to prove him wrong. Plus, if he ended up getting lynched afterward and flipped scum not-cop, we would probably suspect those people he named first since it would seem like a decent plan for him to just name his scumbuddies as his previous targets and have them say they were town.

Since he is a PR anyway, SF could control who he targets at night. And we know at least that he's not the NKer for scum since Robbnva is still alive.

Again another post. He knows that LMP spoke the truth about his targetting and thanks to my redirection i am also clear. Chances are 4 max scum team. With one lynched, only Budja could make kill. Therefore, me and LMP are again scum together or not.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

UNVOTE:

Flavorwise, I believe Mafuyu (strangely...but not 100% certain). more interested in KL, his claim, and the fact he could have came out and cleared players...
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #92) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:51 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Players that are 100% Town:
LMP: Inspections confirmed. Action Targets confirmed.
SharkFinn: Actions confirmed.

Players who still have questions with them:
Mafuyu: Acts really scummy, but inventor claim does make me want to rethink things.
KL: The fact he could have confirmed LMP and myself make me rethink things. (LMP inspected Anon, I redirected to Robbnva, only way that either of us is scum is together)
RC: Finally contributes, which is odd. Blocker is a possible scummy role, so unsure.
Diginova: if he daykills, he's clear.
Crypto: needs a prod.

@Mod: Please prod Crypto
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #93) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

KL: I will answer your question in time.

I demand that everyone votes for the player that should be daykilled. (Not immediately but come to a decision soon)

Im at the moment I would like KL to be on the chopping block, but I am unsure. No vote for me yet, but give me another 15ish hours.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

I must not let my new feelings cloud what must be done.

FoS: Mafuyu
with a dash of KL and a possible reccomendation to kill crypto/subin to just make it easier on us as a whole.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #95) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:54 am

Post by SharkFinn »

RC: and I thought you had your wits about you as well. LMP is town. I am town. I still think you are town. KL put himself in dangerous territory with his claim, and Mafuyu saved herself from me with her claim temporarily. I still think Mafuyu is the best chance we got so Digi please use it on him. RC isnt worth it at this time.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #96) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

KL: what did you do N1? What are the role flavor names of your actions?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #97) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Non-Time Travelers: TL, MoI, CML, Robb, CKD, (4 alive)= 9 total
Time Travelers: GW, Gandalf, Rhinox, Anon, Budja, Empking (2 alive) = 8 total

2 scum time travelers.
0 scum not time-travelers.

Adding in alive players, it's almost even, pending a claim from crypto's replacement

CRYPTO'S REPLACEMENT: IF YOU DO NOT CLAIM ON THE FIRST POST WITH ALL ACTIONS MADE, ROLENAME, ETC (without c/ping), I WILL PERSONALLY SEE TO IT THAT YOU ARE LYNCHED.
Thank you for your cooperation
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Time of Forgiveness: Doctor
Time of Mystery: mystery ability
Time and Place: Tracker
Time and Decision: Jailkeeper

Roles names fit.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #99) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:46 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Hypothetically speaking, if RC is actually scumblocker this means a few things:

1. LMP is 100% town.
2. We are down to 2 solo killers. We lynch one (Mafuyu)
3. I redirect another probable one to Diginova, preventing kill.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #100) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:47 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Also just because I feel it should be stressed multiple times:

CRYPTO'S REPLACEMENT: IF YOU DO NOT CLAIM ON THE FIRST POST WITH ALL ACTIONS MADE, ROLENAME, ETC (without c/ping), I WILL PERSONALLY SEE TO IT THAT YOU ARE LYNCHED. Thank you for your cooperation
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #101) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:47 am

Post by SharkFinn »

I still think RC is town. Mafuyu scum, KL scum. Crypto scum.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #102) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

The only people suspecting RC are scum. When RC flips town, Mafuyu will be lynched, then Ill redirect last scum. btw digi, please switch it to mafuyu if you can. just get rid of obv scum. Thanks.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #103) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

VOTE: Mafuyu Digi is role clear >_>
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #104) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

KL: I've answered them before. Read carefully.

Also, it's obvious that Mafuyu is scum now, so just lynch her. Or be held accountable as her scumbuddy
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #105) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:13 am

Post by SharkFinn »

KageLord wrote:
SharkFinn wrote:KL: I've answered them before. Read carefully.

Also, it's obvious that Mafuyu is scum now, so just lynch her. Or be held accountable as her scumbuddy
I just checked your ISO and no, you haven't.
Look carefully Im pretty sure I did, but fine scum, Ill answer your questions
My questions:

1. What made you say Budja was the only one that could have NKed, given Budja was mafia-isolated?
Most realistic scenario of me being scum is me being with LMP at this point (at least in my POV). If I was on a team with LMP, then only Budja could have made the NK; therefore we must be clean

2. How does LMP being town make you town?
See Above

If Mafuyu flips town can we hold you accountable as her enemyscum?
Nope, Mafuyu is the most likely scum at this point. You, Faraday, and Digi are the last of my suspects (in that order)
Anyway, as I said before, Mafuyu is where I believe my vote belongs right now, but there is no point in rushing. A shorter day only benefits scum at this point. Not to mention, we have a replacement who needs to read 47 pages. Let's give Faraday a chance to read up and in the meantime we can look back ourselves to see if we see any new tells given the flips we already have and the roles we already know.
Like the fact that RC flipping town was expected on my end. Like killing Mafuyu could have gotten rid of a kill if he was sk.

Also, from looking at two separate posts of yours, you say there is a 4 max scum team and you later call out 3 people (Mafuyu, me, and crypto) as scum. Since we have 2 scum already flipped, that means you now believe in 5 scum. The only way all of this makes sense is if you think me and Mafuyu are scum with the already flipped and crypto is solo second scum team (in this case, why wouldn't he be SK?). Is that correct?
Yep. Totally saying that. Totally saying that there are 3 town left and 3 scum left. >_>. Which is why Im still debating on Digi at this point. He's role proven. Only chance is him being sk.

LMP, Mafuyu, and digi, how likely do you think it is that we are in lylo (essentially) right now? There are 6 players remaining and 2 already dead flipped scum. We also know there's an SK about. If you believe that the scum team has 4 people, we are in lylo (essentially) right now. I say essentially because, technically, I think if we mislynch a townie there is still the possibility that the SK kills a scum at night. Or... does the game just end if we have even numbers with scum (mislynched townie with 4 person scum team means 2 townies, SK, 2 scum)? Personally, I'm not sure that there is a 4 person scum team given the SK, but still a possibility?
Why are you trying to hide one of your teammembers?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #106) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:16 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Faradays a VT, believable at this point.

As for me, LMP, and KL: n2 LMP targetted Anon with inspect gets town, I redirected LMP to Robb, KL tracked LMP and gets LMP targetting Robb. Basically, Im confirmed role, LMP is confirmed via me and KL. This is my PoV. LMP has only 1 good result and that's on Robb. No counterclaim cops, therefore I believe him. (also scum had flavor cop who died).

Digi is a day vig. Proven, still think theres a slight possibility to him being SK, but unsure.

Mafuyu is unconfirmed Inventor/Item JOAT. Shouldnt be hiding anything at this point. Has acted scummy since Day 3 and have verifiable proof that shes scum when I redirected her to Empking (who did nothing during the game and scum doesnt kill those players).

KL is my other suspected scum. He claims JOAT, only good result thus far is a Tracker (which could mean scum tracker). His claim fits him flavorwise well, but still think he's possibly scum.

Basically from town to scum: LMP, SharkFinn, Diginova, Faraday, KageLord, Mafuyu
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #107) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

SharkFinn wrote:
KageLord wrote:
SharkFinn wrote:KL: I've answered them before. Read carefully.

I just checked your ISO and no, you haven't.
Look carefully Im pretty sure I did, but fine scum, Ill answer your questions
My questions:

1. What made you say Budja was the only one that could have NKed, given Budja was mafia-isolated?
Most realistic scenario of me being scum is me being with LMP at this point (at least in my POV). If I was on a team with LMP, then only Budja could have made the NK; therefore we must be clean

2. How does LMP being town make you town?
See Above

If Mafuyu flips town can we hold you accountable as her enemyscum?
Nope, Mafuyu is the most likely scum at this point. You, Faraday, and Digi are the last of my suspects (in that order)
Anyway, as I said before, Mafuyu is where I believe my vote belongs right now, but there is no point in rushing. A shorter day only benefits scum at this point. Not to mention, we have a replacement who needs to read 47 pages. Let's give Faraday a chance to read up and in the meantime we can look back ourselves to see if we see any new tells given the flips we already have and the roles we already know.
Like the fact that RC flipping town was expected on my end. Like killing Mafuyu could have gotten rid of a kill if he was sk.

Also, from looking at two separate posts of yours, you say there is a 4 max scum team and you later call out 3 people (Mafuyu, me, and crypto) as scum. Since we have 2 scum already flipped, that means you now believe in 5 scum. The only way all of this makes sense is if you think me and Mafuyu are scum with the already flipped and crypto is solo second scum team (in this case, why wouldn't he be SK?). Is that correct?
Yep. Totally saying that. Totally saying that there are 3 town left and 3 scum left. >_>. Which is why Im still debating on Digi at this point. He's role proven. Only chance is him being sk.

LMP, Mafuyu, and digi, how likely do you think it is that we are in lylo (essentially) right now? There are 6 players remaining and 2 already dead flipped scum. We also know there's an SK about. If you believe that the scum team has 4 people, we are in lylo (essentially) right now. I say essentially because, technically, I think if we mislynch a townie there is still the possibility that the SK kills a scum at night. Or... does the game just end if we have even numbers with scum (mislynched townie with 4 person scum team means 2 townies, SK, 2 scum)? Personally, I'm not sure that there is a 4 person scum team given the SK, but still a possibility?
Why are you trying to hide one of your teammembers?

I posted this already KL on the previous page. Look harder. Answers in Bold.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #108) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Mafuyu wrote:Agreed, partially because "Shouldnt be hiding anything at this point" is a hilarious statement seeing as the only reason Mafuyu is hiding N1 results is BECAUSE of him. In fact, Mafuyu's pretty sure she detailed reasonably well why hiding N1 matters. On this page, even. It might be general negligence in the opinion that today's a foregone conclusion, but SF's answers are becoming stock rather than freshly given.
I didnt feel like answering the questions because
A. Im town
B. He's scum
C. They serve no purpose
D. The last scum is obvious at this point so lets just end this.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #109) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Mafuyu:
A. Im not wrong.
B. Hypothetically if Im wrong, then KL and Faraday are next on my list. I didnt say with 100% certainty that KL is scum buddy but just scum.
C. I already mentioned this. Why must scum be stupid and ask questions I already answered?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #110) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

In the future, i wont. I know to bold it, but it's easier than splicing up the quote.

@ Mafuyu: Yea, you can tell im raging town cant you?
Also, Im not wrong. If I am, I still have KL and Faraday, but you are scum. No chance in changing that now
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #111) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

KageLord wrote:If these are your ideas of answers, they're kind of worthless. The question is WHY.
Because I am

"I'm town because I think I have to be because LMP is" is not a reason. Why do you think you are confirmed town if LMP is? Why couldn't the scumteam be you and digi or you and Mafuyu or you and me or you and crypto?
I explained how I am, which explains why. Do you seriously think me and Mafuyu are a scumteam??? I'm laughing so hard. Also, refusing to answer further, for I feel as though you plan to manipulate my statements further to throw off the village.

Frankly, when I asked those questions I assumed SF would give a logical answer and that would just cement a probtown read, but so far all of this has only made him scummier in my eyes. My read order until SF answers the above (scummiest first): Mafuyu, SF, crypto, digi, LMP.
Congrats, we have the same POV (except swapping ourselves). Thanks for c/ping that man.
And lol
SF wrote:Also,
Im not wrong
If I am
, I still have KL and Faraday
Kind of contradictory right there. The first part is 100% certain. The second part defies that certainty. Being certain and then hedging doesn't inspire much confidence.
I am right. I just went along with scum ploy considering (logically mind you) if I was wrong. I am not wrong, so the hypothetical scenario is pointless; however, still accept the possibility, unlikely as it may be at this point, of Mafuyu being town.

O and a further reference, in Kingdom of Loathing Mafia, scum had an Inventor. Have fun with that Mafuyu
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #112) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:08 am

Post by SharkFinn »

KageLord wrote:Alrighty then.

LMP and digi, sorry to keep bugging you with questions about me vs. SF, but I just want to know the stands of the two that seem the most town right now (especially since if it comes down to voting later, it's good to know who is where). What do you think of this interchange? To me, all it reads as is, "I really don't have a reason why LMP being town makes me town, so I refuse to answer." Agree or disagree?
Hey scum, stop trying to manipulate the villagers. Why don't you let them make their own decisions, rather than force them to. Now, please just vote Mafuyu if you think she's scum. Thanks.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #113) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:29 am

Post by SharkFinn »

@ Mafuyu: Did you not notice that in my latest posts I never said that you are with KL, just that you two are scum. You are probably sk, and KL mafia, just imo.

@LMP: Yea, I realized my argument was fail later on. It cleaned you and prevents me and you from being scum together. I refused to answer point blankly because frankly I think it's an overblown issue and I dont feel like answering KL's persistent prodding.

@KL: So many null tells, sooooo many null tells. You missed the fact that A: I've been one of the most active players and B: I have been open and honest about my actions each night. Care to explain your recent surge in activity? I mean D3 you did nothing, especially when you were accused scum by LMP and Mafuyu. Now D4, when I lead the case against you, you suddenly are active and desperately making me look like scum. Care to explain?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #114) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:39 am

Post by SharkFinn »

ISO 33: First, unhappy because 2 townie lovers died with lynched scum (and NKed scum). Second, happy because 2 scum are dead. Third, says LMP is #1 suspect. I don't see why a townie would be unhappy about dead lovers with 2 dead scum. Seems like a great deal to me. It might be explained by Anon being one of the dead lovers and SF following Anon a lot at this point. Null-minor scum tell.
2 initial thoughts on your ISO:

1. You mention this post as scummy, but I fail to see the reason. Yes lovers are down, but
Anon, the most pro-town player at the time, died
. Hmm....Why are you so happy about that?
KageLord wrote:
LynchMePls wrote: SharkFinn
!This post is massively scummy. Mindless wagon to just go with the flow.
!Another post that seeems scummy to me. That makes SharkFinn 2 for 2.
!Massive backtrack from Karma's probing.
!Bail off one wagon and onto another, with no scum hunting. SharkFinn even discusses out loud which between RC and Zang which he'll wagon.
And another backtrack. Although this time, it was shown that his observation was flawed, so the backtrack here is less scummy than before. Still worth noting.
!Sheeps Alpha's point about RC's #147. If either of Alpha/Shark flip scum, we should look at the other.
SharkFinn actually produces a post with original content. If/when Gandalf flips, this will be useful.
!And now he's voting dead players.
!Scum flailing.
!And another easy wagon vote from Shark. Seriously folks, this guy is scum-city.
!And now he is lurker hunting. This wagon is a go.
I chose this part of your post in particular to look at since he is one of the leading wagons right now and actually the one I was rethinking when you posted. Originally I thought most of the case against him was BS. For example, I still don't think that him voting the dead gandalf is a scumtell (or towntell). After looking at your first 2 points, I still saw some leeway for him to be just a bit newbie town wanting to seem important for being on a wagon, but combined with the 3rd point, it does seem like he is just jumping from wagon to wagon while always leaving the door open to jump back. He tries to move to TheLonging wagon for starting the Tasky wagon while still being able to go back to Tasky and say, "I never fully cleared him of suspicion for that." (and he later does go back to Tasky). He does the same kind of thing with RC, which is staying on the fence about him while checking out other wagons or going for lurkers.

I also want RC to stop active lurking though. I don't necessarily think he's scum for it (it's hard to tell, since he always seems to exhibit that no matter what his alignment is), but it's still anti-town. I wouldn't be too disappointed if he is the one lynched (though I don't intend to vote for him).
Right now, I'm going for who I think is most scummy, not anti-town...

Vote: SharkFinn
2. You put me at nulltells(and like 1 minor towntell) up to this post. I had already been voted on up to L-2. You were on my wagon saying I am the most scummy player. You sir are a hypocrite. You say Mafuyu is the scummiest, yet you made no arguments against her and focus all of your time on me. Why?

PREVIEW EDIT: @ Mafuyu: wait you saying that KL is saying that me and you are scumbuddies??? EWWW GROSS!!!
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #115) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:06 am

Post by SharkFinn »

I gotcha now. Atm, KL is scummiest acting, Mafuyu is acting more town today, but result is pretty scummy...

Expectations: KL flips mafia tracker/godfather, Mafuyu flips sk.

UNVOTE:

Both are scum in my PoV. Willing to listen on LMP's opinion on who to lynch. Mafuyu has hard evidence + prev behavior to make her scummy. KL has a scummy claim and ultrascummy behavior. Especially what I found in his ISO. Either he had null tells on every player, had tons of town tells, or hypocritical scum.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #116) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Then let's get on with it then, geez. Taking 10 years to lynch, when it's obvious at this point.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #117) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:28 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Why must you be the one to hammer? You trying to set it up so someone else hammers which gives you plausible deniability regardless of whatever Mafuyu flips? Words mean nothing. Time to act.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #118) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:02 am

Post by SharkFinn »

1. Hypothetically, you could retract saying that you "changed your mind" and didnt want to hammer as your reason for not hammering and "letting" someone else like Faraday or Digi to hammer.

2. But you can still vote and let digi hammer when he's ready.

3. Just gaging reactions out of you. Thank you very much for taking the test. The results shall be posted up tomorrow after you flip scum. :P
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #119) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

KageLord wrote:3. Lol, we'll see. My night action has a pretty good chance of catching scum and/or SK, so... if it works, I'll pretty much be cleared.
Good. Let's hope so.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #120) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:29 am

Post by SharkFinn »

For every rainbow
Arrives the storm
Raining over
A hardbeaten
Day.
As today ends
Yesterday lasts.

Today ends Mafuyu, Tomorrow will be then end of this game.

(dont I sound poetic?)
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:37 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Happy Birthday ooba! :D
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #122) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

GG. LMP deserves win. Didnt expect no town cops.

LMP was scummy but got his way out of the jam and didnt ping again otherwise.

RC was obv town, I could tell, but I guess digi was afraid of RB messing with him.

Last night, I first redirected KL to Faraday (who I thought was scum with Mafuyu flipped). Then I changed it to KL to Diginova (to get the BPV kill). Identified scum, but not KL...>_<.

Yea. It was a good game. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks ooba.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”