AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Greetings to the many people on the playerlist I have already played with, and looking forward to having a good time with those whom I have not. I have the following introductory questions:

1) Did you get the color you asked for?

2) You can N0 Vig anybody on the playerlist. Do you use your power? If so, who do you target?

3) If you knew you wouldn't be caught, would you cheat to win at a game where the only thing at stake was your reputation (e.g., if you win people think you are good at the game, if you lose people think you are not)?

4) You are playing a $100 game of ultimatum. In this game, the first player proposes how to divide the $100 between the two players, and the second player can either accept or reject this proposal. If the second player rejects, neither player receives anything. If the second player accepts, the money is split according to the proposal. You are the first player - how do you split the piles?

5) The same as question four, except now the game is being played with $1,000,000. How do you divide the money?

And
Vote: SensFan
for whining.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vi wrote:I'll pass on PikachuGM's questions.
In a game with crossfire, I in particular have every reason to want to be Town (plus I prefer being Town in the first place).
Even if you don't like the first one, why not answer the others?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

The cake is a lie.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Ok, first, my answers to my own questions.

1) I received my second choice.
2) Yes, and I would use it on The Stove.
3) No, because the knowledge that I cheated would undermine the good feeling I would get for receiving respect for being "good" at the game.
4) $50/$50. It's not that much money, so player two has more of an incetive to say "fuck you" if I offer an unfair deal.
5) $900,000/$100,000. In this case, $100,000 is such a large sum that player two is unlikely to say no, even if he is getting the short end of the stick. There are cheaper ways to get revenge than $100,000.

Anyway, there is a game-relevant POINT to all of the questions ... which is why I am annoyed that Vi will not answer them.
Vi wrote:When I said I don't like your questions, I pretty clearly meant I didn't like ANY of your questions. The only one that WOULD be alignment-relevant is the first one. Please prove me wrong. (That, and I didn't feel like thinking about them at ten at night.)
Rather than participate, I simply cut through the grass and gave you alignment-relevant information. You're welcome.
Why don't you like the questions? I'd be happy to explain the usefullness of each one ... after you answer them. And yes, they all have a function.

Hint: "They're pointless" isn't a valid answer. Even if you think they are stupid, it takes about 90 seconds to answer them ... time you clearly had because you managed to analyze my questions and offer an answer to what you "thought" I was trying to get out of them. Or, if you actually are so incredibly busy that you can't spend 90 seconds answering a few questions, then you shouldn't be playing forum mafia.
Vi wrote:If I answered one of AGM's questions, it was by accident.
Oh, so we're lying about the friendly questions now? Your whole "I have a motive to be town" answer is a pretty clear response to the first question.

----

Anyway, I find this:
SensFan wrote:All this colour speculation is pointless.
Followed by this:
SensFan wrote:Which brings me to my real point in all of this. I have strong reason to believe that mod preference played a part in the roles handed out. I don't know too much about either of the mods (beyond the fact RC dislikes me), so for those of you who do: assuming mod preference played a part in the assigning of roles, who would be most likely to have received a role that was presumably highly requested (SK), or else a Scum role if they prefer Scum?
Plus a few othe setup-spec posts from SensFan to be hilariously contradictory. Not to mention the fact that the arguments within the contradiction itself is bad ... "I don't know much about either of the mods, but I DO know that they rigged the game!" Wut.

SensFan vote stays.

SpyreX is making my head spin. Not the whole SK-spec thing ... but the explanation afterwards. It's very unclear and muddled.

Also Fate/xReck RIP caps lawk ... the caps was much funnier to read than the nocaps/bad spelling eyesore.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vi wrote:*intentionally trying to draw a scene,
*so heavily reliant on this questionnaire for reads that I question your scumhunting efforts, and/or
*acting like Adel
none of which are good things.
Are they scummy not-good-things or just not-good-things?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

AlmasterGM wrote:Are they scummy not-good-things or just not-good-things?
Vi wrote: The former.
Vi wrote:*intentionally trying to draw a scene,
I'd say your calling yourself scummy, then. Sure, maybe my harping on the questions is silly, but you have caused just as large of a scene with your refusal to answer them as I have by asking that you do.

SpyreX wrote:I sure haven't commented on your questions. Pretty sure I'm not the only one. You've commented on me. Why am I not getting the ohh snap like you're throwing at Vi?
Because Vi is making a point to explicitly refuse to answer them. Also, because I am getting more out of the conversation with Vi than simply "lol wai did u n0t answ3r ma queeesstions hurr."
SensFan wrote:I submitted Red/Orange (so the mods knew I wanted to be Scum, even if my choices didn't count.) SSBF submitted Yellow/Orange. I was given a Town role.
THIS is the cause for the uproar?
No shit
there's a chance not everyone who requests scum is going to get scum. If 15 people asked for scum then some of them are going to be town. The end.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also I like how Vi said question one was irrelevant, and then when SensFan answered it two posts below the answer suddenly became "interesting."
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vi wrote:My reason for acting out actually matters.
Minus the fact that you saved yourself a few minutes by not answering the questions, how does your "acting out" matter? What does it accomplish?
Vi wrote:Oh, yes, he was absolutely answering your question right there. Your name's in the post and everything.
It is irrelevant who he was talking to. What IS relevant is that you jumped from calling a subject area (whether people got their colors or not) "irrelevant" to "interesting" in a single post. Step back for a second and look at this. Am I actually wrong and misunderstanding what was said, or are you just disagreeing with everything I'm saying simply because it's coming from me?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vi wrote:It gave me a chance to see that your exaggerated attacks were coming from a position that's incomprehensible if you're Town. (Thank you for your cooperation. :alex: )
There's a pretty clear double standard here. You making a scene = you're scumhunting, me making a scene = I'm scum. Especially given that the "exaggerated attacks" point is pretty untrue (minus the lying thing, which might have crossed the line a little bit. But not that much.).
Vi wrote:Go ahead and reread exactly WHY I said it was irrelevant.
Is this what you are talking about?
Vi wrote:Re: Getting the colors you wanted - For one, the mod team said they wanted to satisfy as many people as they could, so the answer would mostly be "yes". Even if not, I would presume most people would not be heartbroken if they didn't get their favorite shade of Town for whatever reason, so long as they got the alignment they wanted. And if they didn't get the alignment they wanted, they would probably be better off not saying so explicitly inthread.
If so, in SensFan's case, he didn't get the colors he wanted, he didn't get the alignment he wanted, and he DID say so in thread. And you called it interesting. Not irrelevant.

Or am I looking in the wrong place?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

What is happening on this page? I don't get it.

Kdub wagon is 6/10. SensFan is better - his setup spec is just as bad as Kdub's, but you get the sweet bonus of him having high posting noise and using it as an excuse to not do anything (unlike Kdub, who is minimally voting). Voting > not voting.

Vi, I will explain the point of each question tomorrow (IRL, not game). I was hoping you would just answer so we could both get what you wanted (me answers to questions, you reasons for the questions), but apparently being stubborn is super cool now, so WHATEVER, youuuuuu winnnnnnn.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also, Andrius, can you explain how you arrived at a tanstalas vote out of your giant wall?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I did read the page, I didn't understand what you were talking about with this whole reveal/gambit/not a gambit/what? stuff.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Alright Vi I'll demonstrate the purpose of the questions and then we're DONE with this, k?

1) Has lots of interesting uses. It can catch scum. In Comedy of Whims (a UPick), a player said he received his first choice. His wiki page then revealed that he really wanted to be SK really bad because he had some new hawt SK strategy he wanted to try. He flipped SK. Granted, it's less relevant here because that game was a TRUE UPick, but it's still valuable. It can also provide "interesting information," as you called it, such as the fact that more people wanted to be scum than town (a la SensFan's comment).

2) If a player picks a target and say he's a "VI" or something, it's useful to know he had a pre-existing vendetta against that player should a wagon form down the roead. If a player chooses a target but gives little/no justification, then it shows they are willing to take risks by shooting into the dark. If they choose no target, it shows they are not a risk-taker. Knowing whether a player is a gambler is relevant in lots of ways, the most obvious being when looking at whether they are prone to bussing or not. (note, question 4/5 augments the results from this question).

3) This question analyes how far a player is willing to go to win and how used to lying they are. Generally, people with stronger conciousnesses are worse liars.

4/5) This question analyzes two things. First, once again, it analyzes risk-taking. But why ask a question with the same motivation twice? ...to determine whether a player conciouslly checks to see whether they are contradicting themselves. If someone will fire blindly into the dark on question two but will only split the money 50/50 here, it demonstrates they make decisions on an ad-hoc basis and don't have a consistent decision-making calculus. Given how frequently "contradicting" is used as a scumhunting tool, this is very useful information to have.

Obviously, none of these questions is going to produce a slam-dunk psychological profile. However, no "read" in mafia ever is. Every little bit of information pieces together to provide a larger, more useful picture. The questions could end up being useful. Worst case scenario, they aren't, and no tears were shed because they were only 5 of them and they didn't take that long to answer anyway.

Soo that's that.

-------------------------------
The Stove wrote:The only relevant question is the first one, and I get why AGar would want to check in first about whether or not we should answer it. I personally don't care.

I'm done reading, got a headache. I'll let AGar throw the vote down but I let him know my preferences lie in: Tanstalas / Starbuck / Katsuki / KDub / xRx / Sen
Pre-empt off the bat - If you use eachother as an excuse to lurk I will choke a bitch. Also, why are Starbuck and xReck scum? Rest of list is decent (ESP SENSFAN).
Jack wrote:That doesn't make any sense. Picking orange 2nd is obviously just a throwaway choice. So did you lie about the color choice?
I agree with this, SpyreX should be on perma-radar. However, Vi also makes a good point later about scumteams being super strong, so I think SK-lynchage should be on the backburner.
dramonic wrote:@Sens vs MoI: Scummalicious =D
now which is scummier, the guy who goes ''woe is me, the mod hates me and is out to smite me because he's nothing better to do'', or the one going ''Since the person you are replacing is likely to be town, and you say he chose scum and say you are town, you must be scum!''...
Which is scummier, person one + no other content or person two + content?
tans wrote: If there is say a scum team of red and another of yellow with say 2 and 3 or 3 and 3 on each team then I see no reason why they wouldn't know of each other. They are the same mafia group, just split up because there are two 'scum' colors.
Guderian wrote:Do you honestly believe this, or are you just saying this? I think the mods have confirmed themselves that each color is 4 people. Does this make any sense at all when you think about it? For one, why would the mods unbalance the two scum teams and then let them know eachother, but then split them up... its just making my head hurt. Circular logic.

Would you mind giving me three bullet points (can be only a sentence) about why Kdub has done actions leading you to believe he is anti-town.

Kdub, the same. Or just links to posts that you consider influential for people to read regarding him.

Unvote
Vote: tans
This explanation is bad and looks like a cover to wagon hop. Please try again, preferrably using your own suggested "three bullet" method.

---
xReck wrote:unvote vote nopointinactingup
This vote and the preceding case are excellent, I approve.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

tans wrote:
A few people didn't like AGM's questions and didn't answer them, and said they didn't like them, or gave no inclination either way - null tell
How does this answer xReck's question at all? It looks like a blatant appeal to authority to me.
The Stove wrote:20. xRECKONERx - Reads make no sense (tansalas, Starbuck). Playing a lot like scum in that one other game.
How does the tansalas read make no sense? I kinda liked that case, actually.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

xRecK wrote:also would like to point out
i know how dramonic likes to play as scum
he likes to bus bus bus bus bus

but hes not gonna outright bus all his buddies

a little bit of meta from reckoner for ya
From what I remember he also likes to lurk lurk lurk lurk lurrrrrrrk.
dramonic wrote:If the mafia have fakeclaims, they'll probably be spread evenly among the colors and that gives us mini-blocks to hunt within.
Andrius wrote:But this isn't Advance Wars Mafia. It won't be that easy.
Yeah, remember how the whole block-thing DIDN'T work?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

A reason why color claiming is BAD:
The Queue Thread wrote:There is at least one member of each of the six factions listed besides Orange that has no abilities on its own.
Presuming this means there is a "VT" color, once somebody flips VT, scum will now know everyone who claimed that color is VT, which will make it much easier for them to hunt PRs.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Derrrp ... I read it as, "There is one faction comprised of all VTs."

Nevermind.

Carry on.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

and god it's like everybody corrected me at once.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

yo sensfan do you have anything to add that does not relate to the setup and/or stuff about colors?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

@tanstalas - Please answer post 275, thanks.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

wait. wut.

then why are you answering for nopoint?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

nopointinactingup wrote:err no. I would if I were scum o_0
I lol'd IRL at this. hard.

Unvote. Vote: nopoint.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

...this cannot be real.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I skimmed three of the games.

Fuck.

He's probably town.

As stupid as this is.

Unvote. Vote: SensFan.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:43 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

dramonic wrote:@All: Does anyone have meta on NPIAU? This is beyond ridiculous and I'd like to know if it's natural.
I did some research and he does seem to try harder / play legitimately as scum, and act like a VI as town. It's stupid ... but I did skim 3 scum games and 3 town games and that pattern was blatant in all of them.

The only caveat is that nopoint was the one who told me to go look up his meta ... which means he's conscious of it, which means it's possible he's intentionally playing around it. Occam's razor says that conspiracy theory is probably untrue, though.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:45 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

P.S. There were obviously a lot more town games than scum games, so it's possible he's been competent-town before. However, I didn't see any games where he was incompetent scum. In fact, I think he survived till the end game in two of the three games I looked at.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:45 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I just iso'd dramonic and found this:
dramonic wrote:The SK has a fairly good list of where to find whatever ring he wants to get his hands on, so we'd have to off him FAST
Where does this serial killer = ring stealer business come from? I checked my role PM and while it does say I have a ring that gives me power, it doesn't say that anyone (and definitely not no fuckin SK) can steal it.

I also checked opening post and the queue post and also found nothing ... which makes it smell heavily of insider information.

EXPLAIN PLZ, DRAM.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:51 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

ummmmmm no this has nothing to do with mafia, I'm talking about power in the generic LOL IMMA SUPER HERO sense. read your role PM.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:16 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

i fucking hate you fate.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:17 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

it took you like 90 seconds to find that, too. did you have it bookmarked, or something?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:21 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Dramonic, do you read the comic / whatever the hell this game is based off of flavor-wise?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:22 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

SensFan wrote:
Katsuki wrote:SSBF PREFERENCE FOR TOWN?
SENSFAN CLAIM OF SCUM COLORS?
RECK AND FATE ENDORSED?
UNVOTE, VOTE: SENSFAN
Can someone explain to me how the fuck I'm supposed to defend from "SSBF would send in Town, so Sens must be lying Scum!"?
How about you defend your utter lack of non-setup-speculation content?

I'll comment on everything else once I muster up the strength to go read the last five pages or whatever it is.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:49 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

xReck wrote:AGM

Wagon Sens please.
Oooh I'm waaaay ahead of you in the "voting SensFan" department.

SensFan is scum because

1) Breaking is a total waste of time. The fiiiirst thing you should be doing when you create a game like this one is make sure massclaim doesn't break to stupid, obvious ideas. Yeah, maybe there's some obscure way to crack this, but there's NO WAY RC didn't foresee D1/D2/Dwhatever color claiming. Trying to this is just going to either mean 1) we accomplish nothing or 2) we get punished for it because we THINK we broke it, but we didn't and we shoot ourselves in the foot.

2) The fact that he is saying we need to break INSTEAD OF SCUMHUNTING is such a god awful plan I don't even know what to say. What happens when it tanks? We sit around and say, "cool, we just wasted the whole day, now let's quickwagon someone so we don't no-lynch?"
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:01 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

LOL PWND.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

ReaperCharlie wrote:P.S. No more of this caps lawk alliance nonsense. I WILL modkill you.
bullshit.

also your own post has caps LOL.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

SpyreX wrote:Now, I've got a pickle of the greatest kind.

I don't think Sens is scum.

However, I think sans one person that is the towniest town wagon that ever towned.

What am I missing?
Good sir, please explain this nonsense.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Guys, it's okay, we aren't going to be modkilled.
Rules wrote:Do not constantly post in all caps.
constantly
- S: (adv) invariably, always (without variation or change, in every case) "constantly kind and gracious"; "he always arrives on time"

all
- S: (adj) (quantifier; used with either mass or count nouns to indicate the whole number or amount of or every one of a class) "we sat up all night"; "ate all the food"; "all men are mortal"; "all parties are welcome"

So, as long as you aren't using caps for EVERY word in EVERY post, you are safe. Unless the mods change the rules, which given the gravity of the punishment would seem absurd.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

AlmasterGM wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Now, I've got a pickle of the greatest kind.

I don't think Sens is scum.

However, I think sans one person that is the towniest town wagon that ever towned.

What am I missing?
Good sir, please explain this nonsense.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:20 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I iso'd Jack and he doesn't really read scum to me. Sounds like the normal town-Jack I remember. I especially do not understand the question answers = scummy argument.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:21 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

LOOOOL he did copy and paste.

L. O. L.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:28 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Jack wrote:Why didn't you notice btw?
There were six fairly dense pages in-between and I was pre-occupied with other stuff.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:41 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

This is very stupid.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:45 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

/offtopic that was one of the greatest no u's I have ever seen.

However, the Jack wagon is still dumb, get back on SensFan plz, he is much scummier. Jack is also good at scumhunting, whereas SensFan has issued a public declaration that he will sit with his head in the sand until we "break the setup lol."
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:27 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Jack wrote:Guderian doesn't seem scummy.
^^ This.

The last few pages have been incredibly scummy. It's just a ton of people saying, "lol i like fast days so lets lynch whoever ... i guess that's guderian now." The dude isn't even here - he's V/LA. And hardly anyone on the wagon has justified why they are voting for him.

SpyreX especially. You don't say "so and so is town" and then vote for them. That is just not ACCEPTABLE behavior.

Can somebody at least EXPLAIN why he is scummy?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:35 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I thought that this group was the sensible one.

HAS EVERYONE LOST THEIR MINDS?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:46 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

lol fate @ for doing all that copy/pasting for nothing.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Reading soon.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

At first I was like, "WTF FATE, why would you daycop the obvscum?"

Then I was like, "oh wait, he was jk, lol."

But then I was like, "wait, sensfan is scum anyway so yeah it doesn't really matter."

We can almost put this game on cruise-control. the scumz are just throwing themselves at us.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I don't understand this Vi / busdrivering / hiding nonsense at all. What I DO know, however, is that this guy is scum SCUM
SCUM
SCUM
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

What? xvart is scum now?

I admit I missed some BUUUT I don't get it. Somebody fill me in, please?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

SpyreX wrote:SECRET POWERS

That's all you get.

Any more questions and you will suffer death most violent.
Ooook then I'll just sit here until the big kids are done with the playground and I can play too.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:57 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

YESSSSSSSSSS SENSFAN SCUM. I feel SOOOooooo self-rigtheous. This game has been a success.

Anyway, SOMEBODY ANSWER THIS QUESTION: Are we still operating in super-secret-plan-mode where asking questions is prohibited and we or can we scumhunt as normal again?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:14 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

The problem is I do not understand this "plan," whatever it is, which makes things highly confusing for me because half the posts are talking about the plan. So, if someone could explain it, that would be super duper.

Magna posts all walls, which makes reading him difficult (not because he is difficult to read in and of himself, but because I don't feel like scraping through the walls). What I would say, though, is that 1) He hasn't posted any VCA like he usually does, 2) he is being less aggressive and abrasive than he usually is, and 3) he doesn't seem to be as on the radar as normal.

These nights, I've been ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:35 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

How can you say there is no "plan," I just asked if were were following a plan or scumhunting normally and you said "Both." Which implies yes to the plan.

BUT NEVERMIND THEN.

With regards to claimage, I think we should be doing whatever helps find black. I don't see how claiming helps us find black, BUT I wouldn't be opposed on any technical grounds.

And yes, I read daybreak. SENSFANSCUM WAS A GLORIOUS GIFT OF RADIANCE.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:35 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I just read Page 58.

I admit, given Comedy of Whims, this whole "Day 3 SECRET CULT ACTIVATED" stuff makes me look PREEEEEEEEEEEEETYYYY bad.

:P

Hmmmmm, you know, the more I think about it, the more I agree Magna is a good place to start for today's witch hunt. 1) he probably picked scum / THIRD PARTY ESPECIALLY 2) his play has been off today and 3) he hasn't been nightkilled yet and he NORMALLY is. Yes I went there Magna. I'll go there every time.

Also, what happened to nopoint and all his hiding nonsense?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vote: MagnaofIllusion
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Andrius wrote:I'm not an Inventor. I used that to cover for my actual ability.
HMMM WHAT DOES THIS REMIND ME OF
I'M NOT SURE.
OH WAIT.
Andrius wrote:He claimed UNLYNCHABLE. Even as limited, that's almost always scum.
According to what, Comedy of Whims? That isn't exactly standard, you know. This ability, even if only 1-shot, seems very overpowered for scum given the number of kills that happenen each night. And if it's unlimited, forget it, that's broken for scum.
Andrius wrote:Everyone: SRS BSNS: Massclaim Y/N?
I don't see the point.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

tans stop outing town PRs plz.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Andrius wrote:Wait what? Dekes is PR? I AM CONFUSED
think about it

2 scumteams, SK, and now a cult.

the night is just as dangerous for scum as it is town. probably more, actually, because scum can try and avoid lynching with good dayplay, but it's much, much more difficult to evade killing abilities.

so Dekes saying, "hey lets not mislynch and GAIN ANOTHER NIGHT" sounds very town.

not to mention tans is scumtastic anyway, soooo.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

tanstalas wrote:
Dekes wrote:Wow, tans ia bad at flailing and trying to deflect suspicion.

@Andy
Me too.
Pfft, you say you know my scum meta - what part of flailing and deflecting suspicion is part of my scum meta? :P

You still sore about that newbie game? Let it go man!
newbie game != large theme.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

what topic, if anyone's been roleblocked?

who cares

we are winning this game with STRAIGHT UP dayplay not this tee hee night action nonsense

and DAYPLAY says MoI and tanstalas are scum so let's ROLL.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

@Andrius - what if the mods predicted massclaim (HIGHLY LIKELY) an anti-massclaim mechanism was built into the setup (EG FAKECLAIMS, ALSO HIGHLY LIKELY) and this whole "lock into colors and claims" thing does nothing except tell all the scum who are PRs are?

Look, I get the appeal of a massclaim. I really do. If it caught scum it would be sweet and delicious. But I'm telling you (from somebody who has designed PR-heavy setups) there HAS to be something that stops this game you are trying to play. There HAS to be.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Your logic is a non sequitur.

You say, "we need to find the cult before the townclub dies. Thus, massclaim." There is no reason why massclaim stops the townie club from dying OR helps find the cult. In fact, it seems like a massclaim would just accelerate the death of the townclub, seeing as the scum would now know exactly who to kill and in what order.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

ANDRIUS ANSWER THE NON-SEQUITOR POINT.

WE'RE PLAYING ACTUAL MAFIA HERE, NOT JUST DOING RANDOM TEEHEE STUFF BECAUSE IT'S COOL.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

YOU'RE STILL NOT EXPLAINING HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS. YOUR PLAN IS MASSCLAIM --> MAGIC --> CATCH CULT. IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT.

BUT WHATEVER. KK had a Kangaskhan avatar and I can't argue with that. He probably knows ROCK SLIDE.

However, I reserve the right to say, "I told you so" in the endgame.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:13 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

ZITO TO THE RESCUE ON THE MASSCLAIM.

I MAY HAVE LOST, BUT THE WAR AGAINST UNNECESSARY IDIOTIC MASSCLAIMS IS NOT OVER.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

MoI wrote:Popcorn to AGM. Your fake-color claim please.
lol <3 you MoI.

Too bad you're the scumbag in this game.

I am le Violet.

Popcorn to tanstalas. If you already claimed then repost it and pick somebody else.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Mmmmm yeah.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:45 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

@Tanstalas - maybe you answered this before, but I forget - do you have INFINITE protection against day lynches or is it just one shot?

@Andrius - Have you used your MAGIC POWERZ and caught the cult yet?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I don't have any abilities (other than my vote).
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:45 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Guys, I'm not scum. Take your heads out of the sand - do you seriously think the mod would have made the setup THIS stupidly easy to crack? Lynches are LIMITED. Wasting one on dumb setup spec when there are people who are ACTUALLY scummy running around is silly and we will lose the game for it.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

MoI wrote:Glad to see you’ve re-engaged the game now that you are under a little heat.
1) Ironic seeing you are the one who just finished dropping off the game and were a high pick for scum. Glad to see you've stopped lurking now that the heat is off you.
2) There is nothing TO engage because everything is A) speculation which I know to be false and B) Andy using MAGIC POWERZ which I don't know how to work.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:04 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Ok, on the one hand, Kast's claim was pretty FUCKING ABSURD.

On the other hand, it seems almost TOO ABSURD for Black cult.

HMMMM.

Hmmm

Hm.

Andrius, what say you?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

So one of nopoint and MoI is scum.

BUT WHICH ONE.

THEY'RE BOTH SCUMMY.

Magna not being dead makes me think Magna LOL CHECK OUT THAT WIOFM.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:58 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:
Magna not being dead makes me think Magna LOL CHECK OUT THAT WIOFM.
It so nice of you to take on the character of your color (Red being mindless rage, with a highlight on the mindless part)!

But it looks like you are getting a pass from the rope today, obv-Red Lantern.

BTW, where's your response to where I dissected your scumtastic attack earlier? Oh that's right it's nowhere, just like any other time anyone calls you on your scum play. Because you don't have one. Lulz.
I like how you are so obsessed with making me RED because you are RED and you need that read to go away.

I'll be the one LULZING later when you flip RED.

And I don't know where your attack is, but I have some free time now so if you link me to it I'd respond.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:11 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
AGM wrote:I like how you are so obsessed with making me RED because you are RED and you need that read to go away.

I'll be the one LULZING later when you flip RED.
Wow, AGM has been visiting http://www.flailandfail.com! Not a single person has a Red read on me. Way to continue to fulfil the mindless part of the Red ‘mindless rage’.

I certainly can’t wait to endgame when I can throw this back in your face since you are so clearly wrong and flailing.

In fact you know what you are personifying? Scum Panic!! :D
\
I like how you cut out the line from my quote where I said "show me the case and I'll respond." Do you not want me to respond, or something?

And I admit to flailing around - it's because I don't know WTF is going on and 1) people keep saying, "setup spec says your scum," which I don't know how to respond to other than with a "um, no" and 2) MoI keeps referencing this invisible case and complaining I'm ignoring it, but then he ignores my request to find the case.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'm sheeping Andrius. Kast, MoI, tants, and nopoint all sound like fine lynches to me. I think, though, that the priority should be on black, so whoever Andrius thinks that is is who I will vote for.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:23 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

ANDRIUS HATH SPOKEN. LET THE JUDGEMENT BE RIGHTEOUS.

Unvote. Vote: tanstalas

*cue Magna ranting about me being scum*
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:07 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Andrius wrote:Wooooooooooowwwww

Love how aGM instantly wrote me off in the yellow qt

<\3
:( That was a huuuuuuuge mistake given you came back to pwnzorz our entire scumteam later.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:08 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

And yeah, I think I've already stated enough in the QT about this game's balance. However, had it been a little more balanced, it would have been loads of fun.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”