al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Antihero »

VOTE: Mariyta

Lurking scum
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Antihero »

Purple Orange wrote:@ Grey - Hahaha. Ha. ha.

And methinks Reck's right. Less info mafia has about who will die if they shoot someone, the better. Would you rather have them aim for who they think the most dangerous singular player is, and maybe shoot the crappier team, or for who they think the most dangerous team-as-a-whole is?

Vote: Antihero
- blissfully ignoring the whole Grey-Reck-claim thing going down around him. (silavor at least gets in on the action tangentially with his vote)
Oh, come on, leading off the game with a Mari vote is fun.

About the whole claim thing: I think it's pretty pointless. As the game progresses, it should become obvious who's paired with whom; a mass claim really doesn't do anything for anybody right now. Also, how is silavor's vote anymore related to the issues at hand than mine?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Antihero »

PO wrote:He at least mentions the claim issue. Though pretty sure he was joking.
No, he didn't. He was responding to Espy's "claim."
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Antihero »

EmpTyger wrote:It clears silavor because antitowns don't clarify matters to advocate a protown course. They might if it hurts the town. They might if it saves their own neck. But silavor could have easily stayed quiet then and let Reckoner's (genuine or deliberate) error hold. Instead he called Reckoner out. I don't see an antitown doing that.
None of this makes any sense to me.

Why is silavor town, again?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Antihero »

Llamarble wrote:I like that there's no issue dishing out townreads in this game. Scum can't make much use of a shoppinglist without money or a shop. But yeah that's weird logic for calling Silvavor town; pretty much anyone could have corrected that. Maybe he was scum hoping to nip a potential source of towncred in the bud.
I don't have an issue with the townread, I have an issue with the fact that it seems to have been dished out so carelessly.

silavor actually didn't call out Reck for his error first, GreyIce did.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Antihero »

implosion wrote:I honestly don't get how there are people who are against massclaiming lovers, there is literally no reason not to if the game is nightless. Read the rules, ffs. If scum want to push on weak players, they can do that whether or not we claim lovers. Plus, this would be incredibly unbalanced if scumgroups had NKs.
What are you talking to?
Mariyta wrote:Hey, apparently this game is going now!

Love you, too, AH!

VOTE: Llamarble Don't like the "Go Massclaim!" followed up by "I didn't claim because I wasn't sure about massclaim." And...
I like that there's no issue dishing out townreads in this game. Scum can't make much use of a shoppinglist without money or a shop. But yeah that's weird logic for calling Silvavor town; pretty much anyone could have corrected that. Maybe he was scum hoping to nip a potential source of towncred in the bud.
...doesn't sit well with me.

I'm not going to claim w/o my partner's OK.
Damn, I was looking forward to antagonizing you for a couple pages, but this seems reasonable.

By the way, Llama, the shoppinglist analogy didn't work for me. What exactly did you mean?
xRECKONERx wrote:
Lover claim: Nero Cain

Also, I'm going to
UNVOTE
because my vote was based on the idea that scum had NK.
Are you two scum again?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #164 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Antihero »

tiger wrote:(In fact, no one has disputed that it was a protown move; the only argument seems to be how conclusively protown it is.)
Well, I do. I think it's a big, fat nulltell. Seriously, it's not like the error was going to go uncorrected anyway (reck might have cleared it up himself anyway). And it's not even like it was some move to swoop in and save the day (there was 0% chance that the lover claim wasn't going to happen). You're overblowing the importance of this.
tiger wrote:Out of curiosity, what do you think about how GreyIce “dished out a townread” on Reckoner and PO?
Better justified than yours. That actually has to do with something in the ROLE PMs, not some obvious issue that was going to be resolved if anybody had 1/10 of a brain in their heads.
dramonic wrote:guess who checked the wrong subforum?
it's meee!

Will read up... and post... before, erm, friday I spose.
Hm, where have I seen this before...?

I'm holding you to this.

q21 comes in and votes based on the first post. Lame

UNVOTE:
VOTE: EmpTyger
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #179 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Antihero »

EmpTyger wrote:Antihero:
Antihero [164] wrote:And it's not even like it was some move to swoop in and save the day (there was 0% chance that the lover claim wasn't going to happen).
Oh? If there was a 0% chance of it not happening...
Antihero [37] wrote:About the whole claim thing: I think it's pretty pointless. As the game progresses, it should become obvious who's paired with whom; a mass claim really doesn't do anything for anybody right now. Also, how is silavor's vote anymore related to the issues at hand than mine?
...Then why were you still arguing against it at that point?
Hm, I wasn't very clear, was I?

I was arguing against people just popping in and saying "hi my lover is [x]" without saying anything else.

What's with the q21 sniping?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #213 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Antihero »

Hm, this reckoner-kise AIM thing is pretty confusing. From his insistance, I think reck is telling the truth, but why would kise tell such a brazen and easily refuted lie like that? I hope this ends soon, and reck or kise can show us some proof about what's really going on. If not, this game will quickly degenerate into a douchebaggish "he said, she said" slap fight.

Anywho...

So, as greyice said, I'm not liking the sniping by q21.

First off:
q21 wrote:That said, I disagree with my lovers attack on Emptypger and happen to agree that GreyICE's tentative, wishy-washy-ness around the massclaim issue on page one was scummy, therefore.

Vote GreyICE <--- That one's real.
Keep in mind, this is on page 6. Other stuff happened, and yet he jumps on a bandwagon using some crappy, recycled emptyger reason.

Next post:
q21 wrote:Wait... so vezo is mindlessly sheeping reck who is mindless sheeping espy...

lulz.
Hypocrisy, thy name is q21.
q21 wrote:So you think GreyICE is scum... but you're blindly sheeping reck to vote emp who is attacking GreyIce...

Right, you're scum too.
Non sequitur

I guess you're accusing vezo of bussing, but you really don't say that directly. Do you really think that, or am I misinterpreting that?
q21 wrote:Why the jump to his defense, Grey?
Because the accusation sucks? What are you questioning?

At best, this is a lame comeback to what grey said that doesn't really make sense; at worst, it's a way of silencing dissent.
q21 wrote:I quite like reck's Haylen vote... so

Unvote, Vote Haylen
...OK. Did you read any of her posts?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #215 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Antihero »

ugh, I can never please you people... :igmeou:
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #230 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Antihero »

Mariyta wrote:
silavor wrote:Aw, greyICE, you used Haylen's typo of my name in your list. Now no one's gonna call me by my proper name. :(
Don't feel bad.
No one ever
spells my name right and everyone calls me "Mary."
Mariyta wrote:Don't feel bad.
No one ever
spells my name right and
everyone
calls me "Mary."
Mariyta wrote:
No one ever
Mariyta wrote:
No one ever
Mariyta wrote:
No one
Mariyta wrote:
ever
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #232 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Antihero »

No, I just wanted to do it to see how long it usually takes Fate to do it.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #287 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Antihero »

Kise, can you find where you talked about it, and (if Sensfan allows it) post a screencap like reck did?

Otherwise, I just have to weigh Reck's word against yours about something that's not even really game-related anyway, and that's not going to be fun.

P. Edit: I have some catching up to do...
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #328 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Antihero »

Umbrage wrote:Also, I hereby
FoS
GreyICE and Antihero. They've put together very little content. GreyICE manages to joke around a lot, make lists of the lovers, and point out which players aren't posting, but doesn't stick his neck out. Antihero's done nothing of note except attack q21 while voting EmpTyger.
If you're going to put together a joke, you might as well make it funny.

Accusing us of not generating content is pretty rich coming from you two.

Oh, and then there's this gem:
Why he is a better lynch than Kise:

1. I don't see scum making up a fake AIM conversation to enhance their case. Kise didn't even leave himself the back door of 'well it could've been some other guy', he said he only chats with three people.

2. Nero Cain is Reck's lover, and one of the people Kise said he could've chatted with. With a QT, it would be pretty easy for the two of them to play on a mistake made by Kise.

3. The way I see it, if Kise flips town, it doesn't really mean Reck is scum, and he could talk his way out of a lynch. But if Reck is town, Kise is almost definitely scum.
Why this list is really scummy:
1. He's pretty much taking Kise's word over reck's and NC's, but trying to disguise it behind reason.

2. He never talks about the reason Reck is really scum in the first place (even if Kise did talk to reck about this; so what? people forget stuff).

3. The third item in the list makes no sense whatsoever; I smell a bullshitty way of lining up lynches.
Kcdaspot wrote:Read Kise's ISO.

I'm convinced of my vote. Reck seems to want to blow it WAY out of proportion. As far as I'm concerned, scummy thing happen IN thread rather out of thread.

Reck is over-perusing baseless and harmless nothings.

That's that.
buddybuddybuddybuddybuddybuddybuddybuddybuddybuddybuddybuddybuddybuddy

I'm still voting emptyger. That needs to be fixed.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: q21
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #330 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Antihero »

Umbrage wrote:
but trying to disguise it behind reason... He never talks about the reason Reck is really scum in the first place
What. The. Fuck.

So, is there reasoning for my attack or isn't there? And what is the reason Reck is scum? If you think he's scum, why haven't you questioned him?
Quote mining FTW?

Hiding behind a facade of rationalization (your third point epitomizes this) and actually telling me why Reck is scum are two completely different things.

Also,
I
don't think reck is scum; apparently
you
do.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #331 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Antihero »

Umbrage wrote:Scenario 1: Kise mentions a bullshit chat with Reck to try and strengthen his case. Now, obviously, he must know that doing this will mean he is confirmed scum to Reck, UNLESS if his wagon fails he can fall back on the excuse of "it must have been with someone else". Maybe his lover/scumbuddy. However, by saying that it only could've been with Reck or NC, he cuts himself off from his only back door, something I don't see scum doing.

Scenario 2: Kise had the conversation with NC, thought it was Reck, Reck flips out, NC covers Reck's ass.

You tell me, which makes more sense?
^Also, black-and-white thinking, FTW too.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #334 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Antihero »

What are you talking about? What do you think we're doing, building a bridge?

Being productive in this game means finding other people scummy. What do you want my ideas on?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #353 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Antihero »

Umbrage wrote:
Antihero wrote:Being productive in this game means finding other people scummy. What do you want my ideas on?
Well, the Reck/Kise thing would be a start. So far, all you've said on that is this:
Antihero wrote:Hm, this reckoner-kise AIM thing is pretty confusing. From his insistance, I think reck is telling the truth, but why would kise tell such a brazen and easily refuted lie like that? I hope this ends soon, and reck or kise can show us some proof about what's really going on. If not, this game will quickly degenerate into a douchebaggish "he said, she said" slap fight.
Which is a completely neutral "I'll side with the winner" post.
Um, no, it's a "I'm not siding with either" post, as shown by the fact that I'm not voting either, nor intending to vote either.
Umbrage wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Well, a lot of people seem mad at Reckoner. He votes Reckoner.
Have you been reading the thread? It's pretty much guaranteed that either Reck or Kise or even both are scum.
First off, you've lost the right to being a condescending asshole a long time ago.

Second off, there is no guarantee of that.
Umbrage wrote:
GreyICE wrote:They have contributed, by my measure, somewhere between jack and shit.
I was bed-ridden yesterday, coughing my lungs out. What's your excuse? What great things have you contributed so far?
and you're the one telling other people to read the thread?
Umbrage wrote:And that's not me dodging with a question. That's me trying to get you to defend yourself legitimately instead of pulling this crappy OMGUS-style counter-attack. You've got some nerve saying I'm avoiding you. You never found me scummy until I called the two of you out. Coincidence?
That's because you haven't been participating up to this point. You've either been participating and this is pure OMGUS or you haven't been and you're just now coming out of the woodwork now that q21 is taking some heat. You can't have it both ways.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #362 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Antihero »

Umbrage wrote:@ Antihero:
Um, no, it's a "I'm not siding with either" post, as shown by the fact that I'm not voting either, nor intending to vote either.
[url-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-zT3DZN40]Same thing.[/url]
Completely not the same thing. One is "I'll vote for either." My position is "this issue sucks and is irrelevant."
First off, you've lost the right to being a condescending asshole a long time ago.

Second off, there is no guarantee of that.
First off, why do you still have that right?

Second off, allow me to quote EmpTyger (he said it best):
EmpTyger wrote:Reckoner said that he allegedly didn’t know what the setup was.
Kise said that he and Reckoner allegedly discussed the setup pregame on AIM.
Reckoner denied doing so.
Kise was certain.
Reckoner posted logs allegedly showing that that didn’t happened.
Kise recanted to one of {dramonic, Nero, Reckoner} discussed the setup pregame on AIM.
{dramonic, Nero, Reckoner} have each denied doing so.

So, someone’s lying.
Great summary. Doesn't take into account that LAL sucks.
That's because you haven't been participating up to this point. You've either been participating and this is pure OMGUS or you haven't been and you're just now coming out of the woodwork now that q21 is taking some heat. You can't have it both ways.
I. WAS. IN. BED. WITH. A. FEVER. OVER. A. HUNDRED. DEGREES.

Unless you're implying that I'm lying about being sick. In which case, I'll happily come over to your house and cough all over you.
I'm not implying that at all. What I'm saying is that if you've been a nonparticipant (however justified the reason), you can't say "OMG, they're jumping on me now that I've FoSed them, SCUMZ."
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #388 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Antihero »

Umbrage wrote:
Antihero wrote:Completely not the same thing. One is "I'll vote for either." My position is "this issue sucks and is irrelevant."
And how does ignoring the issue benefit anyone?
Ignoring red herrings is extremely beneficial and very liberating.
umbrage wrote:
Antihero wrote:Great summary. Doesn't take into account that LAL sucks.
I don't always agree with LaL either, but I can't find any pro-town motivations for those players lying about that issue.
Why do either have to be "lying." Human memory = far from perfect.
umbrage wrote:
Antihero wrote:I'm not implying that at all. What I'm saying is that if you've been a nonparticipant (however justified the reason), you can't say "OMG, they're jumping on me now that I've FoSed them, SCUMZ."
Actually, the less activity I have in the thread, the more likely it is that your attack on me is OMGUS, because there is less reason for you to suspect me.
We were voting q21 before you came and threw down the fos; so actually, you're the one making the OMGUS.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #452 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Antihero »

PO wrote:Why do you single out kcda in particular for buddying?
Because it looks to me like he's just doing it to get Kise's favor.

Do you see anyone else buddying Kise so blatantly?

Now, that said...
vezokpiraka wrote:I don't like Kdca wagon. I don't know. Something just irks me I see in one page a lot of people sheeping each other and doing exactly what Kdca did all game.
...especially when the q21 wagon was hitting critical mass...
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #457 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Antihero »

q21 isn't bandwagoning?

Let's see: votes for reck and haylen based off other people's opinions? Sounds like blatant bandwagoning to me.

That's not a scumtell, BTW, just sayin'.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #490 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Antihero »

PO wrote:I actually don't see how his post is any worse (well, aside from his complete failure to grasp the issue) than the rest of the people who were picking a side in this thing. Mariyta's 200? Espy's 302? Umbrage's 316? (leaving out dram, as I'm told that's a special case). LOL, what about me saying I read Reck as sincere? People have been calling people town all thread, and sometimes very strongly.
It's all in the context. einstein's vote seemed more white-knightish than the others, and the post to me read as overly critical of Reck for really no good reason.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #534 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Antihero »

Umbrage wrote:UNVOTE: Reck
VOTE: GreyICE

Go where the bandwagon is.
OMFGBANDWAGONINGSCUMZZZZZZZZ
EmpTyger wrote:I really wanted to reach consensus with Thingy, but he's not posted in quicktopic in 3 days, and I don't think I can wait. Something needs to be done. The situation in-thread is just deteriorating.

Look at the big picture.
GreyIce and Reckoner are creating a gamestate where the town's advantages are lost.

Their cases against Baby Spice and Kcda and q21 and Umbrage etc are based on taking a minor thing in someone's recent post, taking it out of context, and warping the logic. They substitute profanity and abuse for logic. Those who point this out get shouted down, and any rebuttals are ignored in place of the next set of wild accusations. And those players who try make sense of it can't, so GreyIce and Reckoner attack them for following the bad cases GreyIce and Reckoner presented in the first place.

Stop listening to them. Start voting them.
. I know a few of you already are, but we need a majority of the town to refuse to enable their cycle.
Vote: GreyIce.
Between the 2 I'd rather Reckoner, but both of them are so consistently undermining the town. Less and less analysis is occurring. More and more players are getting demotivated toward working together.

(I do know this is short on specifics. I'm on iPhone and heading to work, and don't have time for a complete fleshing out. But I don't think the general point can wait for that.)
This isn't MD, Emptyger. Also, my issues with q21 isn't just some isolated incident in one post. The whole style of posting is sniping at minor things in people's posts and inexplicably following really poorly thought out votes.
Haylen wrote:My posting may get slow over the next few days, I'm in quite a lot of pain.
After arguing with the brick wall, I think we all are.
Hope you get better soon.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #566 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Antihero »

Mariyta wrote:Can someone hammer please so we can move on to lynching Llamarble and Darla?
Mind Meld: Mariyta
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #570 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Antihero »

Llamarble wrote:The "could umbrage be chainsawing for GreyIce" post was getoutofRVS type reasoning / questions.
Tragedy wrote:
Umbrage wrote:@ Tragedy: I don't understand your position as to 'wasting time'. I detect the 'thanks' was sarcastic, but I don't see any challenge to my position, other than possibly agreeing it's 'a waste of time', when it has been shown we have as much time as we need by plenty of players. Please clarify.
Thanks
wasn't
sarcastic. I was simply agreeing you xD
Since Tragedy meant what she said literally, then she was saying her top scumread was making good observations (which is I guess less of a tell than normal). More importantly she was acting like Vezok's scumminess was new to her, which seems weird considering she put Vezok on top of her scumlist earlier. That is what I want an explanation of.

I don't agree at all that the Reck/NC or GreyIce/AH pairs have been anti-town; smashing things up to create situations deep enough to read people off of is extremely useful for town and both have made some good cases.

And why are we lining up my lynch for tomorrow?
Because you're scummy. As is DBE.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #589 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Antihero »

Mariyta wrote:Tragedy! Antihero is hitting on me!! Make him stop!

VOTE: Llamarble I think it's obvious why.
:roll: I just agree with your Llama + DBE suspicion. The world doesn't revolve around you, you know.

VOTE: Llamarble
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #592 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Antihero »

Absolutely. I'll do DBE while I'm at it.

DBE's ISO

#3 - Jumps onto the Kise wagon just citing "LAL" without second thought. the "lol@all of this" gives a nice lolshell (characteristic of scum)
#5 - 360degree poo fling. Nothing to support the assertion that both kise and reck are scum and the whole thing was some elaborate ruse, of course.
#6 - catches the kcd wagon at the sweet spot (when it's momentum is near maximum) [llama, in the meantime, throws his vote on kcd too immediately after]
#8 - another kind of poorly thought out snipe

Llamarble's ISO

#2 - "I was definitely in favor of a massclaim but
wanted to make
sure I wasn't crazy and
others were in agreement
." Man, and people hounded GreyICE for being wishy-washy at the beginning.
#3 - "Does anyone think Umbrage is already chainsawing for GreyIce during RVS?" Thought planter mentality. Not scumhunter mentality.
That "scumslip" by thingy = lame. Also, no follow up (indicative of acting).
#4 - 180 on Emptyger from last post.
#6 - Well, that's a stupid argument. I think calling out your own lover just indicates obliviousness; there's certainly no reason for scum to do it; he thinks the scum are trying to deflect suspicion onto their own lovers? herpderp
#7 - generic reasoning for kcd wagon; pot calling kettle black w/ baby spice
#11 & 12 - hm, that actually looks legit to me. ...and tragedy never ended up answering that.
Tragedy
, would you be so kind as to do that, please?

I do not remember llama being this passive in Autumn mafia.

p. edit: Damn you, Mari ninja! :evil:
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #647 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Antihero »

Hey Tragedy, look at me!

Llama did have a point about your position on vezok (as pointed out in his last couple posts), and I don't believe I ever saw you addressing that (if you did, I completely missed it, sorry).
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #667 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Antihero »

Mariyta wrote:*mumbles something about snooty Quebecians*

Anyhoo, let's get back to lynching Llamarble, shall we?
Do I need to come up for a cute nickname for when
you're
scum?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #727 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Antihero »

Tragedy wrote:Vezok follows the line too, huh? :neutral:
Oh, don't be so smug. You're scummy.
Baby Spice wrote:If anyone cares:

GreyIce - AntiHero probably scum. If only for pushing the idea that there are three people trying to help Kcd in a scum chat. Clearly there isn't. Not sure who their partner is.
I never pushed that. I don't recall greyice doing that ostensibly, either.
BS wrote:Maryita - Tragedy. "Lets lynch the lurker, but not the guy who hasn't posted in over a week" (There's more. Can't be bothered)
EmpTyger - Thingyman Definately the partners for M/T evidenced by Maryita's comment above.
Emptyger - thingy buddytell = weak; this wouldn't be an issue to me if you hadn't used the word "definately"
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #790 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Antihero »

xRECKONERx wrote:I still don't get the Llamarble case.
You voted for him earlier. Did you hit your head between then and now?

Whenever I feel worse about my vote, but I read Darla's ISO and I feel great about it again.
reck wrote:I like the Mariyta vote. I actually wrote something down on a sticky note the other day about her, let me see if I can find it.
Mari seems town-ish (something's a little off; I think she's just being more aggressive than I'm used to seeing)
Tragedy is scummy, though.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #791 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Antihero »

xRECKONERx wrote:I still don't get the Llamarble case.
You voted for him earlier. Did you hit your head between then and now?

Whenever I feel worse about my vote,
but
I read Darla's ISO and I feel great about it again.
reck wrote:I like the Mariyta vote. I actually wrote something down on a sticky note the other day about her, let me see if I can find it.
Mari seems town-ish (something's a little off; I think she's just being more aggressive than I'm used to seeing)
Tragedy is scummy, though.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #811 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Antihero »

Mari wrote:Are you feeling ok?
No, but I don't see what that has to do with this game.
Mariyta wrote:You
always
think I'm scummy, but that' seems to have changed this game.
Completely not true.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #812 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Antihero »

Mist7676 wrote:Okay
GreyICE You were a replacment right?? Or did you just not talk D1??

Mariyta. I'm getting a town read from looking at ISO. She has reasons behind Votes.

Was going to check more people but
V/LA going out of town. Prolly get back on at the hotel
Just saw this.

Greyice talked plenty during Day 1. Are you talking about someone else, or did you really not read D1?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #840 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Antihero »

Baby Spice wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:ITT Kcdaspot has to get Baby Spice to confirm his cases so he doesn't look even scummier

Town lovers wouldn't do that
Scum lovers, however, would
And don't you just love how Baby Spice jumped on the first wagon to pop up?
Four pages ago when I called yourself and tragedy scum should have been an indication that a vote would be forthcoming.

However Espeonage, I think you're right and that Nero Cain has slipped big time. It's definately a slip too because his thought processes assumed that Kcd and myself were married not lovers, nor the parent/child relationship that I've been calling it. (Two of my kids are older than Kcd btw hence my description)

It's been xRECK appearing town that has made me think ignore NC's scumminess, but NC is getting worse in my opinion and now with that slip I think it's time we lynched NC. Soon.
Do you epically fail on purpose, or does it just come naturally?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #843 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by Antihero »

EmpTyger wrote:Townspeople:
Let's try this. Do the math.

There are 8 antitowns.
There are 14 townspeople.
12 votes are needed for a lynch.

Coasting is not an option. The numbers make it essentially impossible. You will not win unless you try.

The antitowns are ubercoordinated and have greater numbers than typical. They can easily dominate the thread and prevent the town from coordinating, prevent the town from thinking things through. Town cannot sit back and passively win this game. This isn't that kind of setup. This setup requires almost every protown player to actively compete. At least, if they want the the town to win.

So, townspeople, are we *all* going to try to win?
Whatever.

I would ask you to explain your reads, but I think I'd just end up infuriated at the nonlogic you're most assuredly going to give me.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #866 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Antihero »

Mist7676 wrote:I would be fine with a nero lynch. He could have slipped or not
Great. You're going to be fun.
Reck wrote:So basically the people you want to lynch are the lurkers? Seriously?
Yeah, I agree. That's pretty weak.

Mari/Trag aren't lurkers, though. What's the cliffsnotes reasoning for them?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #896 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Antihero »

LET'S TURN UP THE VOLUME THEN

CAPSSSSSSSSS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE

Just kidding. I think I would rather jam a pen into my temple than write like that.

But the bad feeling is mutual, just in case you care Mari.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #899 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Antihero »

Mariyta wrote:@Antihero: You mean you think I'm scum? That's nothing new. I usually think you're town, though, which is why I'm worried this game.
That's because I am usually town. Except for when I'm not.

Your scumminess is the unfortunate byproduct of Tragedy's.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #911 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Antihero »

UNVOTE: UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mariyta
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #916 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Antihero »

Mariyta wrote:This is pathetic. Now that my bandwagon is started, all the lazy lurkers/scum are just going to pile on without much thought. The scum have this game won if they just stay active and start the bandwagons. The points being raised are null at best, so if that's the basis you guys want to lynch on, go ahead. Sorry Tragedy.
Regardless of how you flip, I think Tragedy is the one who needs to be apologizing to you.

Ah, son of b#$%^. Looking through Tragedy's ISO, I realize she's not as scummy as I thought.

UNVOTE:

Let's see who my vote needs to go on.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #932 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Antihero »

VOTE: kcdaspot
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #945 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Antihero »

Baby Spice wrote:Nope. I actually think you've been fairly town. Nero Cain is so scumy though that he, and you, have to go. In his case, it's genuine scummy too. Not like far too many people in this game.
Hey BS, remember that SC large, theme game?

Go look at his couple posts there and compare them with his posts here (hint: they should contrast starkly).
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #950 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Antihero »

Nero Cain wrote:I agree that WW needs death. Vezok also needs content.
FTFY
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #952 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by Antihero »

Next person to get uppity about "contributions" needs to be lynched on site. It's getting old, and extremely annoying. Especially considering the people that are guilty of it.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #961 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Antihero »

Baby Spice wrote:Hmm, I think I've been saying for around ten pages that NC is scummy as hell as far as I'm concerned, and I think your townieness is no longer enough to protect the pair of you.
NC is scummy? Since when?

EVERYONE'S NEXT POST NEEDS TO INCLUDE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:

1) A vote for kcdaspot
2) A (
good
) alternative theory
3) A scumclaim
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #998 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Antihero »

EmpTyger wrote:My top 4 suspect pairs are:
Antihero/GreyICE
DarlaBlueEyes/Llamarble
Nero Cain/xRECKONERx
Espeonage/Purple Orange
Less certain about #4. Not sure it matters at this point. And I hate secondguessing myself anyhow. Because I'm honestly not sure what I can do here. I'm not seeing any way to count 12 votes onto my suspects.

Incidentally, pairs I feel innocent:
Baby Spice/Kcdaspot
Haylen/silvador
Mariyta/Tragedy
Mist7676/vezokpiraka
lulzchainsaws

VOTE: Emptyger
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1004 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Antihero »

Espeonage wrote:Yet another facepalm worthy post.
You're a facepalm worthy person.
xRECKONERx wrote:Who is Emptyger's lover?
Thingyman

Compound that to with the fact that Emptyger's posts contain about as much logic as a Lewis Carroll book and I think we have scum.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1011 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Antihero »

GreyICE wrote:And yeah, it was a neat analysis Antihero. I love it. It's playing mafia.
Why are you mad at me?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1055 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Antihero »

Who is silavor's lover?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1056 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Antihero »

Haylen

Hey mist/vezok, is there any chance we could see at least one of you not act like a VI?

Also, if dram is the one who mainly controls the behavior of the reckamonic hydra, I'm going to have to disagree w/ Reck's dramtown read here.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1073 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Antihero »

xRECKONERx wrote:
MOD, REQUESTING FORCE REPLACEMENT ON WEREWOLF
Mod: Second this.

GreyICE wrote:
silavor wrote:Whatever, I don't even care at this point. Babyspice was a fail of a lover who was never here, who got replaced by a lover who is still never here. There's just too many people all shouting at once, with none of them saying anything useful. If the majority of you can't even be bothered to spell my name right, what
possible
rebuttal can I hope to give? Just go ahead and lynch two lovers who were never here in the first place, so you all can move on to figuring out what lover team
actually
was pared up with kcda.
Ugh, he's almost certainly town.

Scumslips like this just never really seem to come from scum :(
With the speed of the wagon, I kind of see what gives you reservations. BUT Mari does have a point. Haylen and silavor both making a statement that could be interpreted as a slip?

I have to go see what Llama wrote it off to in the signup thread...
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1074 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Antihero »

OK, I see what llama is referring to.

Looking at the thread, I don't see any kind of attempt at humour along with the "I'll wait for baby spice" so I don't see how that's a joke.

Who replaced haylen?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1075 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Antihero »

Ah, it was charlie.

All he did was sheep my emptyger vote..........
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1113 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Antihero »

GreyICE wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:CAN WE GO CHOO CHOO FULL STEAM AHEAD WITH THE SILAVOR/CHARLIE LYNCH?

GreyICE, I'm gonna be really sad if you turn out to be werewolf-scum.
I'd be really fucking sad if I let my partner play like that. But I'm fucking town, so you won't have to be sorry.

I'm choo chooing for all I'm worth on the Silavor shit, but I can't lynch alone. We in agreement on EmpTyger probably being town?
Yeah, I do agree with the Emptyger thing.

UNVOTE: if I haven't already

The only thing that gives me reservations about the silavor wagon is that speeds of wagons are usually inversely proportional to how good they actually are. Plus, you're in the company of people like vezok.

In retrospect, that Emptyger wagon kind of sucked (fast+dubious voters like mist). Let's go back and look at that.

Antihero, Charlie, Llama, GreyICE, vezok (likes the lynch, doesn't vote), mist, Ashblade (no votes, but takes potshots and vote ultimately lands on silavor, why is that?)

Antihero - I thought emp putting Grey/me and reck/NC in the scum list and BS in the townlist was classic chainsaw defense.
Charlie - shameless sheep
Llama - built on my reasoning with other stuff; OK, I guess
GreyICE - one of a couple votes in a waffling series :P
vezok - aweful play
mist - another blatant sheep, aaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhh
Ashblade - nix what I said earlier; after review of his post, I think it looks good
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1127 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Antihero »

Tragedy wrote:
Ashblade wrote:If you want a better explanation (I'm sure the reasoning is in that post even if it is subtle) I saw Emp as one of my better scum picks but
Sila was the current wagon
and he
definitely
was scummy
enough to deserve the wagon, so I joined in.

Plus his posts after the fact where he's clearly ignoring what he said is awful.
I see something different in my point of view.
Hedging is scummy. Say what you mean and mean what you say, because I'm not getting the bolding stuff.

This thread needs more PrayPiotr and dramonic.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1147 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Antihero »

GreyICE wrote::(

NICE WAY TO FAILBOAT

Antihero, I owe you a good sheeping, despite BOTH halves of the pair claiming Baby Spice as lovers, they somehow flipped town. Tell me who I'm voting today.
*pats back*

analysis of bad wagons can be very informative. I just need to sit down and do it sometime (hopefully later today).

BTW silavor, don't ever do that again as town.

Vezok is starting to act like he did in 7p vengeful, but I can't read him because (like grey pointed out) he's purposefully making himself unreadable.
GreyICE wrote:Reading Vezok is NEARLY impossible. The problem is that his overwhelming motive is survival. He'll happily tell you himself how rarely he gets NKed, and he tries to avoid lynches in whatever manner he can.

Once he gets a little comfortable, he starts to release these little scum and town tells that he has. That's usually one of his scum tells.

The problem is if I move him too high on the focus list he just pulls a "VEZOKPIRAKA WILL SURVIVE" bullshit dive for cover, which is really just a null tell, and then you have to lynch him because he's entirely useless.
You know what the beauty of this game is?

If one person is unreadable, look to the lover for another possible read.
Mist7676 wrote:Lemme do it. Silavor the mafia lover has died.
Charlie the mafia lover has. Commited suicide DAY 3!! nah just kidding. I hope they r mafia lovers.
OK, you've already commited the "well, that sucks" tell (I let it go, because it might not apply here), and now this?
There are three scum couples left in the game, who do you think they are?

P. Edit:

@PO: You're using the phrases "vezok" and "keep up well" in the same sentence? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1148 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Antihero »

Oh, and a fun exercise.

Emptyger "wagon" - Antihero, Charlie, Llama, GreyICE,
vezok
(nonvote),
mist
, Ashblade (nonvote)
Silavor lynch - Purple Orange, Reck, GreyICE, dramonic, Ashblade,
vezokpiraka
, Mariyta,
Mist7676
, Espeonage, EmpTyger, silavor
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1157 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Antihero »

Espeonage wrote:A vote. Please don't ruin this Grey.
Yeah, grey. Espy's been doing a great job of making all of his posts laughable. Don't make him think about anything or actually give a legit explanation; that might screw up his winning streak.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1175 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Antihero »

Mariyta wrote:
Mist7676 wrote:Getting in more of the game I see more that she is being scumlike but not much. Mostly a guy feeling. Also MY NAME ISN'T MISTY!!
AND MY NAME ISN'T MARIYATA. GET OVER IT.
OK, Maryatta, whatever you say. :lol:

Alright, now down to serious business, finding scum on the silverdoor wagon.

Purple Orange, Reck, GreyICE, dramonic, Ashblade, vezokpiraka, Mariyta, Mist7676, Espeonage, EmpTyger, silavor

PO - Well, she gave a kcda connection reason for it... Seems fine.
Reck - also looks OK
Greyice - yep
dramonic - This is a player I don't feel great about already. Going against the general current? By voting a wagon that's gaining momentum? Reck, are you sure about your townread on him?
Ashblade - looks OK
vezok - hate
Mari - jumped on at "the slip." Still hate Tragedy's play, but I've learned a bit about her over marathon weekend, so it somewhat alleviates the bad feeling. Interestingly enough, tragedy is missing from the wagon here. What did she say about silavor?
Mist - aweful, aweful, and
aweful
, Ms. Sheepmaster
Espy - also making himself unreadable
Emptyger - townish reaction to wagon makes me rule him out; but really, a Thingyman replacement is in order (his last post is about a month ago)
silavor - see, this is why you don't self hammer. It's one less person that I can think about...

Tragedy said she thought silv was town, so I guess that explains the absense.

VOTE: dramonic
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1187 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Antihero »

hm, people seem to think that my scumdram read comes from the fact he's a lurker. Let me recify that (though I'm sure someone will go down this list and shoot these down).

ISO Post 2: Vote on Kise for standard reason; FoS on grey because.........; and of course, no one else "stands out to you"
ISO Post 4: Vote on q21 (mental note: where did this come in?); a lot of defense of Reck continues (could be influenced by out of game things, so I'll write this off)
ISO Post 5: Seriously? You should know by now that AtE is a big, fat, solid nulltell.
ISO Post 6: Something about kcdaspot, this is the first he's even mentioned him. :? And his vote was already on Q21.
ISO Post 7: This post actually looks OK, I guess (except tragedy and PO aren't lovers, and I don't enjoy tragedy's posts).
ISO Post 8: Doesn't like either side of the Espy/PO vs Mari/Tragedy debate and doesn't really give a reason for it. Hm.
ISO Post 15: Already commented on that.

Alright, now someone just go down this list and tell me why I'm full of it.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1188 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Antihero »

Tragedy wrote:[Man, I just really hope they would be replaced right away... Sigh.]

@PO/ESP: Why were you two more interested into lynching
Silavor
lynch instead of the Q21 or Kcdaspot wagon?
Damn werewolves.
OK, is this s$%^ for real?

Can SOMEONE (Mari, it can even be you) just look at Tragedy and tell me that I'm not completely f#$%ing crazy for thinking she's scummy as all hell?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1192 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Antihero »

I looked at that game you linked, reck, and I think dram's play there differs from here. In Kise's game, it seems like dram was actually pushing a read he believed in (gandalf). Here, he seems a lot more passive and go-with-the-flow, but maybe that's just me.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1195 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Antihero »

GreyICE wrote:I prefer Vezok, frankly, but I owe a sheep, and a sheep I'm giving.
I also think vezok/mist couple is scummy, but they're cloaked in a blanket of VIness which makes it hard to determine alignment. Also, they're pretty high profile, while dram has been kind of allowed to ride by on reck's read. I guess I'd be OK with a vezokwagon, but I'd like to explore this alternative avenue as it might be a bit more productive.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1229 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Antihero »

dramonic wrote:
Tragedy wrote:@PO/ESP: Why were you two more interested into lynching
Silavor
lynch instead of the Q21 or Kcdaspot wagon?
Damn werewolves.
So... You think that PO/ESP are part of the werewolf team (for no reason), yet your argument is based on them lynch both town and NOT the MAFIA team?
Damn mafia :P

Vote: Tragedy

See? I don't even need to participate that much, scum just outs themselves magically :P

Not done with my reread, obviously.
A vezok/mist werewolf flip confirms you as werewolf.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1232 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Antihero »

vezok/mist are getting the most attention right now. First off, dram didn't even mention them (this might be because of time constraints, but still). Second, I suspect he picked something I threw a fit about earlier (tragedy) and latched onto it, hoping other people would bite (and they did). FTR, my issue with Tragedy is hardly the "slip."
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1254 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:09 am

Post by Antihero »

Mist7676 wrote:Also I really doubt that tragedy is mafia. That was not even a scumslip. All she said was
tragedy wrote:
Damn Werewolves
how could that be a slip?? Explain

P-EDIT day 4 i have done nothing.
Something about this post really rubs me the wrong way (the buddying with Mari/Trag, probably).
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1256 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Antihero »

I need to see a vote count.

Unofficial Vote Count

dramonic - 2 (Antihero, GreyICE)
Kise - 1 (Espeonage)
Tragedy - 1 (dramonic)
vezokpiraka - 5 (Nero Cain, Emptyger, Purple Orange, Mariyta, xRECKONERx)

Not Voting: Way too many people
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1262 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Antihero »

Tragedy wrote:
werewolf555 wrote:VOTE: Tragedy
cause my lover said so.
FakeVote: Werewolf555
Because I faked it. :mrgreen:

[What the fuck is this shit now.
It's just a filled of lurking shizzles game now since more than 3 People are lurking as fk.]
You aren't voting, if I'm not mistaken.

That's a problem.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1273 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Antihero »

^FYI, this game is picking up again playerwise; and I'm posting plenty. You need to can that attitude. Also, there's a backup mod, Yaw. If you're so unhappy with Sens, how about you PM him and SC (list mod for large normals) instead of threatening to completely nuke the game?

How about you share with us the deep discussion you had with vezok about the "disagreement" (over some...undisclosed issue) you had?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1275 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Antihero »

And what did you want kise to explain about the animation?

P.Edit - Well, what are these "issues" vezok was talking about?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1279 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Antihero »

Mist7676 wrote:That is for me to know and you to find out.
I'm expecting something good, then.

Really good (i.e. - an analysis of every player in a category of "town," "scum," or "neutral")
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1302 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Antihero »

vezokpiraka wrote:Reck-Nero - A big fat town read. I don't think I ever found Reck scummy. This is the towniest town here.
Dram-Werewolf- Oh God. Dram is town , but werewolf... It's too much for me. Neutral.
Emptyger-thingyman- Tiger is just fooling around. I really think he is scum coupled with thingys responses during day one this is team is my second biggest scum read.
GreyICE-Antihero- At first ICE was scummy. I thought he was scum. This changed during day 2 and 3 and now he is a town read for me.
DarlaBlueEyes-Ashblade- Third scum read. I am ok lynching them today. Although since ashblade replaced this is getting better.
Mariyta-Tragedy- TOP scum pick. Mainly because of Tragedy. I'll elaborate when I post a case.
PO- Espe- Eh. Neutral. I can't read espe and PO is sometimes scummy sometimes town.
Kise- PrayPiotr- Kise seems townish neutral for now. Piotr didn't do anything yet iirc. Neutral.
This is totally, totally lame, which is not at all unexpected, which is totally, totally lame.
vezok wrote:@Misty: Tell me in the QT what do you think about them.
WHAT THE F@#$ WERE YOU YAMMERING ABOUT BEFORE?
Mist7676 wrote:Guys that was a private lover chat.
Private
Unless you're scum or you two are reenacting a porno in there, I don't see what you're hiding.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1310 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Antihero »

dramonic wrote:So apparently I misread the post i pointed out as a slip, I couldve sworn Tragedy mentionned PO and Esp being on both town wagon, yet it clearly says or...

Anyways,
To get back to the theory that kdcafail was bussed, the remaining living options (teamwise) are Reck, GreyICE, Tragedy, vezok, llamarble, kise.

I'm more than willing to write off Grey and Reck as obvtown. Seriously, those two are ridiculous.
Not seeing it from Kise
I am liking ashblade quite a bit currently.

Vezok/Mist and PO/Esp are a fuckin pain in the ass. Partner A seems pretty town, partner B is freakin scummy. If I have to bend myself to one of those lynches I'd rather it be Vezok/Mist though, because Esp is quite a scummy town from memories of playing with him.

Tragedy's last post just threw me for a loop. I do not see the town motive at all for saying she'll self-vote if Vezok makes a decent case (barring the fact its a riskless bet, considering vezok making a decent case is statistically impossible). On the other hand, if she were mafia it means giving up any hope for her team to win.

Anyways. There is a chance Vezok is scum, which I guess I'm going to HAVE to take because otherwise we're not headed anywhere, also because we have a few free lynch on the off-chance he's town, and he's going to be lynched before LyLo regardles. Wether it's now or later, he's one of those players you cannot keep alive close to a risky situation.

With any chance it'll get some of you back in the game, you people are being lazy (oh the irony!)

unvote
vote: vezok

Queue Werewolf echoing.
*raspberry*
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1314 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Antihero »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: vezokpiraka
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1332 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Antihero »

You'd rather lynch me/Grey than dram/werewolf or Kise/[insert flaker here]? Seriously, Mari?

Are you scum this time?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1339 (isolation #77) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Antihero »

Ugh, I think I disagree with reck over pretty much everything.

I have to look over Kise/somebody, but right now, I'm not exactly at ease with this couple. The fact that vezok flipped mafia kind of allays some of my iffyness towards dram, but not much (and werewolf is aweful, as always).

Llama kind of fell off the radar after that pressure subsided, but I feel 100000000 times better with Ashblade than with DBE. I'd have to read over PO, but I think I'm OK with her (espy is pretty unreadable).
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1341 (isolation #78) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Antihero »

No, werewolf should have been force replaced. I think a majority of people here will agree with me.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1345 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Antihero »

SensFan wrote:
Antihero wrote:No, werewolf should have been force replaced. I think a majority of people here will agree with me.
Shut up. I've had enough with multiple people already PMing any or all of {Me, Yaw, StrangerCoug} that I'm not finding replacements fast enough for people who flaked. I'm not going to fucking replace someone who is posting frequently in the meantime. That's my last word on the subject. Got it?
Wow, OK.
Mariyta wrote:
Antihero wrote:You'd rather lynch me/Grey than dram/werewolf or Kise/[insert flaker here]? Seriously, Mari?

Are you scum this time?
Yes, I'm serious. I don't have a scum read on any of those you listed.
:|
Mari wrote:And no, I'm not scum this time. Are you scum again?
If I was, I would be lurking a lot, lot, lot more.
Try again.
Mari wrote:EmpTyger - Thingyman: Don't have a read. Thingyman hasn't posted at all, and I tend to ignore Emp's posts.
GreyICE - Antihero: Scummy due to meta (yeah, I hate meta, but whatever)
Llamarble - DarlaBlueEyes: Llamarble is probably scum. Darla was replaced? Don't remember the replacement except some weird outburst or something.
Implosion - Kise: Don't remember Implosion, but Kise has been good.
xRECKONERx - Nero Cain: I like them both.
PurpleOrange - Espeonage: Potential scum. I don't like Esp, but PO is ok.
Werewolf555 - Dramonic: Neither has done a thing, but I trust Reck's read.

So lynchable people are Grey,Llama, and Esp.

P-edit: Force replaces seem to be common requests lately, but I've never seen a mod do it.
I don't think I've ever seen a list this lame come from you, Mari.
GreyICE wrote:Assuming
Reckoner is town
Dramonic is town

We cannot lose. Reckoner, I am relying on my town read on you and your judgment. You better be righter than right about Dramonic, because if you claim it so, I am now prepared to lynch everyone not on that list.

I feel Llamarble is town. Just get that suspicion, so I'd rather start elsewhere. Antihero, you tell me your targets. I think this will be FUN!
Agree with first assumption.
I wish everyone would drop the second.

I think the remaining scum can be found in Kise/whatshisface, Mari/Trag, and dram/werewolf. I'll go with any of these.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1347 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Antihero »

Mariyta wrote:
Antihero wrote:
Mari wrote:And no, I'm not scum this time. Are you scum again?
If I was, I would be lurking a lot, lot, lot more.
Try again.
Funny, because you didn't lurk at all in the game where you were scum. In fact, you played so well, everyone had you pegged as town, until someone got a guilty on you. Then you faded into the woodwork and just let us lynch you.
Yes, the latter is my modus operandi. :lol:
I'm trying to improve, though.
Mari wrote:And I don't think I've ever seen such lame, passive play from you.
*raspberry* for you too

Massive fail sauce right here. I'm really surprised at you. Usually you're one of the better scum hunters I've seen.
Wait a sec, I thought I was scum, here.

Plus, I didn't read where you had an ubertown read on Kise or dram (you just kind of went along with reck on the dram, thing).
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1356 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Antihero »

Ashblade wrote:One question though, is Mariyta always this... uh... attacking when someone gives even a remote amount of suspicion? I know this game hasn't been calming on anyone but come on.
Yeah, that's actually pretty normal, but that's kind of a natural instinct, so I can't blame Mari.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1359 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Antihero »

Did I say that Mr. Strawman? No, I don't believe I did.

BTW, OMGUS isn't even close to a scumtell.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1361 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Antihero »

My point was that OMGUS isn't a scumtell, and the reason why is because it's a natural tendency.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1369 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:47 am

Post by Antihero »

PO wrote:What did you see as townish about his reaction to the wagon?
The "dog with tail between his legs" diction towntell and overall attitude.

Why did you zero in on that? What did you gain from that answer? Do you disagree with that assessment of Emp's play?
Kise wrote:I see your question, but I just came to
Vote: Esp
for now. I promise you guys won't be quicklynched.
OK, everyone with a solid townread on Kise, explain this.
Mariyta wrote:
Espeonage wrote:Either way Mari is being nice and hypocritical while still firing off the odd scumtell today.
THEN FUCKING LYNCH ME!!! I don't want to play anymore and the chances of getting a replacement for me is nil. If you lynch me, Tragedy can come back as someone else's partner, since she doesn't have any extra information. Win-win. And it's not against my wincon to ask to be lynched. My wincon is to help the town win. Right now, Tragedy and I are huge targets because you all can't seem to understand her posts. (And Esp thinks I'm scum, but hasn't posted a legitimate case). Lynch us, then that pair won't be an issue anymore. You can move on to catching the real scum. And everyone who's bitching about my play can fuck off. Hypocrites to the max. Either lynch me or
replace me.
I'm done.
Mari, I'm starting to think this game might not be so good for your blood pressure (it's not for mine). :(
No matter what role PM you got, we all still like you as a person and would still love to have you in this game.
Take a few deep breaths before responding to people or take out your anger on something inanimate before posting. I find punching bathroom mirrors and stabbing pillows repeatedly with scissors effective, but you probably want to go with a punching bag or stress ball.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1376 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Antihero »

Yeah, that's right. Don't do anything to show you're town. Threaten grey and tell him to browbeat me out of my scumread for you.

Not gonna be that easy.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1383 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Antihero »

GreyICE wrote:I'm not questioning your read on dram. I'm just getting pestered in the QT nonstop about how scummy he is, and on a scale of 1-10 his contributions to this game are like... 2.
Yeah, and for that, I don't apologize. dram either needs to prove he's town by, you know, trying to find who's scum or get lynched.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1393 (isolation #87) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Antihero »

Oh, so now we get a righteously indignant attitude huh?
dram wrote:No seriously Anti, it's day 5, get the fuck off the lurker hunt, it's scum you're supposed to be trying to catch (or fake trying)
Yep, no such thing as lurker scum. And there's no possible way to differentiate between lurker scum and town!

Most of your points are kind of a curt dismissal of me, not really a rebuttal.

Oh, and BTW, I left out posts that said "will post later" or "lurking," so that's why I commented on the post that I thought was OK. Volume.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1399 (isolation #88) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Antihero »

*raspberry* is a statement of disapproval, directed at your "Queue Werewolf echoing" remark (which is sad, because it came true).

Why does ISO 7 not have to do with anything? I looked at the post, I deemed it OK. It has everything to do with the post.

As for the Mari/Trag vs PO/Espy, I'm leary of people in general who say things like "town-on-town" or "both scummy" without a really good reason why. Any reason for you to think this is some bizarre bussing scheme, or have your views changed in light of the mafia flips?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1527 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Antihero »

Damn, I take a break from this game to come back to a steaming pile of bulls@#$.

I'll catch up soon.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1559 (isolation #90) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Antihero »

tiger wrote:What is this in reference to?
In the midst of text walls, capslock, and overall slap fighting, do you really need to ask that?

Already not liking PZ, though, will post and explain later.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1597 (isolation #91) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Antihero »

GreyICE wrote:That's funny, it actually seems like town-Zito to me.

Then again, the first game I was in I mislynched him...
Should I even bother? Or am I just going to be dismissed and told I'm stupid?
xRECKONERx wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Both are town.

You are bad at this.
THESE
AREN'T
REASONS

FUCKING CHRIST
UNVOTE; VOTE: GREYICE
You know, it's already bad enough that you're protecting werewolves, but if you get us lynched, I'm going to be a little pissed this time.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1617 (isolation #92) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Antihero »

GreyICE wrote:RECK

HE THINKS TRAGEDY AND MARI ARE SCUM.

WE HAVEN'T AGREED ON A READ SINCE DAY 2 :(
...They've actually gotten better since I said that in the QT... and not everyone thinks in black and white like you do. :lol:

You need to take a chill pill before your bloodpressure hits infinity over holycrap.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1619 (isolation #93) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Antihero »

That's a good idea.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1643 (isolation #94) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Antihero »

Antihero:
I didn’t feel anything particularly egregious got posted in your absence, and certainly nothing so predominantly as you seemed to feel.
Really? I feel like part of my soul dies every time I click into this thread.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1658 (isolation #95) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by Antihero »

LlamaFluff wrote:So you are trying to tear down my anti case by saying "he posted a lot so there are more scumtells?". Also you are really misrepping how much im pushing on you, im not dancing around testing the waters or any crap like that. I have been voting your slot because anti reads really scummy and you read pretty scummy. The only thing ive got hung up on is who can actually work with you given VC analysis ive been looking at a bit.

It IS possible to post a lot while looking pro-town you know, something you both really have failed to do this entire game. The fact that just about everyone has called you two VIs or scum backs this point up quite a bit. The same thing is what is makng me wonder if you really are just town since everyone seems vaugely happy with killing you two.

Personally I think you are a dick at this point, and would love to see you lynched just to make the game more enjoyable. When I replace into a setup I really dislike as a favor, I dont want to put up with crap people who sure read as bad players as well. But I respect the mod, and quite a few of the players in this game so im going to deal with it.
You calling anyone else a dick is pretty laughable.

I don't think anyone has described either of us as a VI, and I certainly don't think
everyone
wants us dead.

Some favor you're doing everyone.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1735 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Antihero »

How did "OMG, Anti is scumzz" completely fall out of the picture for you so suddenly, Llama?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1809 (isolation #97) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Antihero »

EmpTyger wrote:Also, I'm very leery of those trying to argue that dramonic is the worse half of his loverpair.
He's the only one that's posted. What are you leery of?

Kise and Llama's sudden push on ashblade (that has zero merit, btw) + the inexplicable 180 llama took on me/grey is too much for me.

VOTE: Kise
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1813 (isolation #98) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Antihero »

It's a vote for scum.

Sheep or make another good case.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1879 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Antihero »

/blargh

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Espeonage
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1880 (isolation #100) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Antihero »

oh, lol ashblade was the hammer

ugh, I need more sleep
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1910 (isolation #101) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Antihero »

Kise wrote:Because he's getting replaced, which is now backup mod-confirmed.

Bored
Xalxe
was
bored...not scummy.

LF, you still think AH is scum? Let's go for that today.
Yeah, LF, jump back on that train.

lol @ the hastily put together grey case, btw.
Kise wrote:
Everyone who thinks GI is town: WHAT MAKES HIM TOWN?
Because he got a town role PM, unlike you.

VOTE: Kise
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2000 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Antihero »

What makes you think we're flipping anytime soon?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2014 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Antihero »

Kise there's a reason people don't give your walls the time of day. Maybe because the time would be better spent... I don't know.... watching a banana slowly turn black?

You stretch on "scumslips," get onto grey about AtE (laughable since you're AtEing the f@#$ out of this game), and generally waste my time.

Die, scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”