StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:50 am

Post by StrungOver »

I still think not exicuting anyone today would be better... also is a mass claim a bad idea here? It helps tell us who not to kill. I know it's not an open set up so... idk.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by StrungOver »

unvote
vote exe

this guy seems legit.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by StrungOver »

If we don't kill any one today it gives our PRs a better idea of who's who.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by StrungOver »

I'm sick guys I'm really sorry. I will read the thread during N1...
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by StrungOver »

ya I posted tiny things telling the mods I was sick and would have limited access,
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:48 am

Post by StrungOver »

Ok I'm back not sick any more, well not very. Catch up in a minute
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Ok so I'm just going to post about my big reads to much has happened to analyze everything everyone did, but I've read it all and I'll analyze the biggies.
Ok so here are my biggest scum reads!(In order of scumminess)

Spoiler: Vezo
Voting Pattern

1. Exe

Scum Tells
Vezo wrote:Kingmaker. YAY.

I have no experience with this type of ****. Fortunately I call for help. It's...

Eh. Exe looks town for now. Like really town. I never get that impression on him and I played with him as scum. So for now he is one of my strongest town reads. Actually if mafia has 4 members we have 8 townie votes against 6 mafia votes because they can't vote themselves.

Also before we decide on who to execute I think we should wait for a claim.

Offtopic: Exe: Are you X from Youtube who does the LP for Halflife, magicka and other stuff like that?
I tend to find Vezo to be scummy generally any way, but with my strong scum reads on Exe and FF this comes across even scummier. He buddies, calls him REALLY TOWN, says that he has expirience with him being mafia and blah blah blah. Plus off topics after a buddying post != good.
Vezo wrote:twistedspoon strikes me as someone who knows too much. Why would there be an investigative role or some type of doctor? How are you so certain of that?
Vezo should die for this post. ROLL FISHING LIKE HELL!!!!!
Vezo wrote:@Ant: Why did you feel the need to repeat what I said?
Actually not repeat but add something false. Feels like bussing or distancing to me.

IGMEOY.
First you mis rep him Vezo. He wasn't repeating you he was calling you out on role fishing like hell. Die please.
Vezo wrote:My list like Exe's.
This was the post right after Exe's list went up. God vezo you can't even think for your self you just have to copy your scum buddy.
Vezo wrote:If I wanted to give my reasons I would have stated them.

I asked that question because I wanted to see a reaction and something else. I won't tell what that something else is.
Not giving reasons is always scummy.
Vezo wrote:Let me live tonight. You can execute me in the day but I need tonight. Seriously. Just don't kill me.
Sounds like squirming scum to me. You want to live so that scum will have more vosts and you guys can kill those who oppose you.

Notes

Vezo wrote:4 pages in a day. Geezus.
Some one watches equals 3.
Vezo is scum.

Spoiler: Exe
Voting Pattern

1. Tragedy
2. Amrun

Scum Tells

Wants a lot of info to be given out
Exe wrote:NEXT: IF YOU DON'T FEEL CONFIDENT IN YOUR NIGHT KILL, JUST DON'T KILL.
THIS IS THE SCUMMIEST THING I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME! If there are even just 3 or 4 mafia, if they all vote for someone that's 4 or 6 votes. So if There are 4 mafia, then if even 1 towny doesn't vote on who we agree on during the day then mafia get a kill.
Exe wrote:@Charter: The idea of voting for the kills & the executioner crossed my mind and was shot down. Here's why: You're first making the assumption that the group is smarter than the individual, which often seems to be false. Secondly, we should be voting for the executioner based on their expected kills anyways, so I don't see much reason to re-emphasize who they should kill. See what I mean? I figure if we all agree on who makes the kill, we should also be inherently agreeing upon who they plan to kill.
Hence why I say we just list who we plan to kill.
No we should not be voting on people because of who they want to kill that is scummy, end of story. We should town hunt, elect an exicutioner based on that and then hope the exicutioner has scum hunted well enough to shoot well.
Exe wrote:If you claim it's too early for a read, I will add you to the top of my kill list.
Intimidation is scummy. Threatening them if they don't do something is never pro-town.
Exe wrote:Tragedy...why do I feel like it's Frenzy mafia all over again? Are you scum again? Hmm. That post was a whole lot of questions, but really a whole lot of nothing...

I still really feel the TS scum vibe.

Hmmm.
Roll Fishing. What do you think Tragedy is just going to pop up and say yes I'm MAFIA!
Exe wrote:@SV: You really want Vezo dead?
Either coaching or he's butt hurt someone wants to kill his buddy.
Exe wrote:Good news: TS isn't dying.
So he makes one good post and now you don't think he's scum? No that's not it. You realize that people don't actually find TS scummy so you jump off the wagon!
Exe wrote:I wouldn't call it a gambit as much of a test. If you can understand what I'm implying.
So your day kill thing was more roll fishing????
Exe wrote:Oh and Vezo is so obv-town it hurts. The case on him is still crap, even though he stupidly claimed.
So "VEZO IS TOWN BECAUSE I SAID SO AND I DON'T CARE THAT HE DID SCUMMY THINGS I'M STILL GOING TO CALL HIM SCUM BECAUSE HE'S MY BUDDY!!!!!!" dID i GET THAT RIGHT?
Exe wrote:OH you find me scummy? I thought you said I was a VI? Yay cognitive dissonance!
So now you pull the VI card??? Really? You can be a scummy VI dumb ass.

Notes

I don't find it scummy normally to ask for info on who you find is scummy, but in this set up I find that keeping a list of your top 3 is bad. It tell mafia exactly who to vote for. It also will create A LOT of WIFOM
Not sure if this is a scum slip or not, but basicly he says mafia not getting the kill is the only good thing... but that's a VERY good thing. Also he doesn't even think about there being PR's who would get more info each night.
Exe wrote:Oh and slight FoS: Umbrage for the suggestion that there may be 5 scum. Slippery slope arguments are not a pro-town argument. There's playing it safe, and playing it like you're trying to seem cautious.
Here Exe fails to point out that FF first speculated the number of mafia. This furthers my initial Exe FF scummy buddy thoughts. And later in that post he distances from FF.
Exe wrote:@Vezo: No, that's not me.

In other news, something about Ant bothers me.

Alright so here's my kill list:

1. TS
2. Ant
Thing thing about ant that bothers you is that he is calling your scum buddy on something scummy.

Exe has a lot of connections with Vezo and FF. They happen to be my top three scum suspects so I don't think that's a cawinkydink.
Exe wrote:Does not compute.
YOU ARE NOT STRANGER COUG!!!!
Exe wrote:@Umbrage: Oh well, get ova it. I have a few bets that this day is gonna end excitingly, so you better figure out who to trust. :O
What does this even mean??
Exe wrote:My reads are not based on who agrees or disagrees with me
Exicute all liers.
Exe wrote:You're telling me that in your anger, you gave me an award for being a good scum?
Bull, fucking, shit.
You were ANGRY. You were RAGING. And let's stop bullshitting, shall we? People rage at BAD TOWNIES. NO ONE RAGES AT EFFECTIVE SCUM.

If you thought I was scum AND thought I was anti-town, YOU WOULDN'T CRITICIZE ME, YOU WOULD CONGRATULATE ME.
You are raging at good town right now :lol:

Exe has 1/4 for all the posts in this game >.<

Spoiler: Final Fires
Voting Pattern

1. Amrun

Scum Tells

Seems to know a lot about the mafia set up.
Final Fires wrote:@Umbrage - You're right, it would be a huge risk. However, it could have a big payoff too. Five scum seems a little unreasonable though. I would view the nightkill more as our lynch; we all agree beforehand who is getting the nightkill (like exe said) and then we agree who they will kill.
Again the ties with Exe keep flying in! Also if we plan and discuss who we kill all the time it is bad. First off Mafia know who they are! And town are clueless, so Mafia can sheep townies easy enough in a normal set up, so in a set up with even higher of a mafia to town ratio it is worse.
FF wrote:I think we should try to stick to a time table something like this:

First week: Decide executioner
Second week: Decide who executioner kills
Third week: Decide who gets nightkill, and who they will kill with it/
NO! This is scummy too. A time table allows and causes town to vote simply based on deadline(never a good thing) it also allows for scum to come in and sheep the townies who aren't sure.
FF wrote:Also, I think it's important for us to have two plans for the nightkill. Like, "If Player A flips scum, we'll give the nightkill to Player B who will kill Player C, but if he flips town we'll give the nightkill to Player C who will kill Player B."
NO! God this is simply saying oh hey mafia this is who you should kill if you get the vote!!!! It's like talking in twilight, a very scummy suggestion.

Notes

Takes controll very quickly, states the obvious, states that he's stating the obvious. Could be using the wanting of a nolynch do to knowledge of there being 5 mafia or because he's an Sk.
FF wrote:The fact that he's already rolefishing (especially for a doctor/cop) and suggested that he's not a doctor or cop is a huge red flag for me. FoS: Vezok
Nice distancing.
FF wrote:Why would you softclaim vanilla townie on page 2
Same post... more distancing.

Spoiler: Shattered Viewpoint
Voting Pattern

1. StrungOver
2. Exe
3. Amrun

Scum Tells
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Haschel, if the Executioner executes who we (as Town) agree on, whether or not that player flips Town, we still should follow through with our agreed nightkill.

Make sense?
First really scummy thing from shattered. Town should not still vote the person they agreed on regaurdless of the flip(which is why I'm against planning it). After that person flips they have connections and ties to other players that HAVE to be taken into account.
SV wrote:Twisted went rolefshing in his VERY FIRST POST. All that setup speculation, tossing out the possibility of "investigative roles" and "protective roles" -- why not just ask the cop and the doc to raise their hands?
Wow OMGUS! Anyway he didn't ask for them to raise there hands he made a valid point. Also nice way to deffend Vezo there.

Notes
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:unvote

Vote: Exe

Exe = Smart.
First off no he's not. He's been scummy up until this point. Either you are voting randomly and joining the band wagon or you are scum with him.
SV wrote:My kill list:

1. Twistedsppon (sheeping by any other name...)
2. vezok (more sheeping. SRSLY just STOP)
3. COOLDOG (specifically mentioning the "odd mechanic" of the game. Dude, you knew that when you signed up. Stop being so obvscum.)
So you don't post in a while and then you simply post this and leave again... ok.

Spoiler: Ant
Voting Pattern

1. Final Fires

Scum Tells
Ant wrote:People I am willing to kill:
charter - very poor bandwagoning attack on twistedspoon
StrungOver - Post 1: Not understanding how this game works. Post 2: Still not understanding how the game works. Post 3: Asks for a mass claim.
vezokpiraka - sheeping (lololololol), role phishing
Nice mis rep of me. I asked if a mass claim would be all that bad. I never asked for one.

Notes
Ant wrote:Yes. Communication is going to be key for winning this thing. If we all vote for whoever we want during the night, we can also gain lots of information from that as well
:goodposting:
Ant wrote:I think this should stay as a moot point right now. If we end up killing 3 witches and not win, the there are obviously more then and we sniff out the rest.
My thoughts exactly. Speculation just allows the mafia to sieze the moment and sheep townies out of it.
Ant wrote:Each person should keep a (small) list of their top suspects that they are willing to kill. (Exe's idea here)
Then the person we are voting for is the person who is going to become the executioner during the day. This person will be the one who has the final say on who is going to die.
Before we finalize on that though, we would also like to "plan" on who the night executioner is going to be seeing as how there will be no time for discussion then. During the night though, the mafia's votes count twice, so if we don't plan out our night executioner, the mafia has more say in who it will be.

I would recommend, at least for now that we don't choose the same executioner for both the day and night phase.
:bad posting:

The biggest thing I would like to point out is the interaction between FF Exe and Vezo. And look how it changes once Vezo starts getting pressured. And Vezo's insistence on not dying tonight, but instead waiting until tomorrow to kill him. Vezo needs to die.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Umbrage they are both scum. I just want Vezo dead.
Amrun it's not scummy to tell the executioner who to kill, but it is scummy to get everyone to agree on one person to NK. It creates way to much WIFOM.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Exe wrote:
StrungOver wrote:it is scummy to get everyone to agree on one person to NK. It creates way to much WIFOM.
LOL

LOL

LOL

Either lynch this guy, or put him in a newbie game.
Prove this wrong. Why and how is what I said wrong.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Exe wrote:
StrungOver wrote:
Exe wrote:
StrungOver wrote:it is scummy to get everyone to agree on one person to NK. It creates way to much WIFOM.
LOL

LOL

LOL

Either lynch this guy, or put him in a newbie game.
Prove this wrong. Why and how is what I said wrong.
Read my first fucking post.

If we DON'T agree on the Night kill, YOU ARE GIVING IT TO THE SCUM.
Obviously YOU don't understand this game! We elect a Night killer not who they kill!!!!
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by StrungOver »

would you ask a vig to take a vote on who they should shoot?
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Ok so here it is. We should decide today who we are going to elect to kill some one. But we should not tell them who to kill.
Also Amrun please kill Vezo or Exe and who ever gets the NK kill the other person.

P-Edit
[TRUTH!]
I still don't see how iAMgunRUiNGame got elected
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Amrun I mud slung as a gambit. To see if you would OMGUS! me or threaten to kill me just because I was a bitch to you.

@FF I don't know that there is a higher mafia to town ratio than normal. I just said it's safe to assume due to the fact that they don't have a definite night kill each night. Also you are third on my scum list, but many just do to how you and Exe interacted at the beginning of this game. After about page 9 I started to doubt your scumminess. Also the fact that you want me killed on the basis of we suggesting that we have more mafia than in normal games is dumb. It has been suggested by two other people in this game so far. Including yourself.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by StrungOver »

@Amrun
We can't catch a scum executioner unless they refuse to kill someone because they are their scum buddy, but in that case they would more than likely bus. Vezo is scum. Please read my case on him if you haven't.
FF wrote:I would be willing to bet that there are four scum players, because that would give them a total of eight votes. That means it only takes one dead townie, or two depending on what happens in a tie, for them to be able to use their nightkill.
Someone else said it too but I can't remember who.

@FF I said you seemed to know to much about the set up that doesn't mean I only linked to that post for your knowledge of number of players. You also seemed very concerned about how the mafia got to night kill.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by StrungOver »

I did read it, I never said he wasn't. Also in no one's plan can you catch a scum executioner. Unless you agree on a NK'er pre night and have them kill the Executioner each night >.<.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by StrungOver »

@ FF
Dumby everything I've said is in one post >.>
Also why do you care what I said about Exe?
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by StrungOver »

@ FF-The first thing you quoted me on wasn't speculation it was giving a reason to why Exe was scummy. Telling people not to vote for the person the town decides to elect as the NK'r is REALLY SCUMMY! it only gives the mafia more votes. That was Exe's first and biggest slip.

P-Edit

@ Amrun- All NK's and votes are nameless. Also how is there a small chance? Please axplain.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by StrungOver »

That still doesn't catch a scum exicutioner.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by StrungOver »

WOW! You can mis rep like no other.
Just because I'm not speculating something doesn't mean I'm part of that something or know everything about it!
I'm not speculating about how many weeds there are in my yard, but that doesn't mean I'm a weed or that I know how many of them there are.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by StrungOver »

How does it? You still have failed to explain that.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Final Fires wrote:And you also put (in the same post):
SO wrote:THIS IS THE SCUMMIEST THING I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME! If there are even just 3 or 4 mafia, if they all vote for someone that's 4 or 6 votes. So if There are 4 mafia, then if even 1 towny doesn't vote on who we agree on during the day then mafia get a kill.
SO wrote:My thoughts exactly. Speculation just allows the mafia to sieze the moment and sheep townies out of it.
This is what I've been talking about the whole time!
The are unrelated thoughts not contraindication. Exe was trying to get people to not vote for a NK'r. That it what the first quote is responding to. The second one is simply me agreeing with ant.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Ok so who is down for a Vezo kill?
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by StrungOver »

FF your chainsaw defense of Exe is noted also. A vezo lynch?
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by StrungOver »

because all you do is defend Exe, I will NOT respond to that. I will respond when Exe deffends himself.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by StrungOver »

I'm on my phone I'll do it tomorrow. And btw by telling me how I mis repped him and why what I said about him wasn't true you defended him! Some one kill vezo exe and ff the are the scum. 90 percent sure.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by StrungOver »

because you have already responded to your post. Let Exe defend him self before you jump on the oppertunity to defend him. I know he's your scum buddy and all but come on play better.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:13 am

Post by StrungOver »

Well we don't want you so die tonight or get killed today.
So you want me dead but have no reason? And you have no response to my case on you?
You sir are scum.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by StrungOver »

@Exe do you just ignore everything people say and :rolleyes or :lolz: at it?
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Ok so the last two pages consist of the following. 1. FF being scummy. 2. Umbrage calling him out on it. 3. Umbrage making sense and scum hunting 4. Exe running in with a chainsaw 5. Umbrage defending himself 6. Exe calling him scum for it. The scum are Exe, Vezo and FF. if there is a 4th scum it's eiher SV or amrun. But other wise the dynamic trio of scum (exe vezo and ff) are just sheeping amrun like hell!
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by StrungOver »

And charter how do you know there are only 3?
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Amrun can you elect to no kill today?
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Exe wrote:
Amrun wrote:I am not totally against no NK for tonight only, as I've said. You wanted no NK for every single night.
Well we haven't gotten to other nights, so I'd say don't worry about them. Things may change to convince us to either night kill every night, or make it obvious that we shouldn't ever, so there's no real point in worrying about future nights yet.

SO is back to suggesting a no-kill during the day. Lulz.
I asked a question I never suggested anything. Nice mis-rep.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Good I'm glad you simply laugh off every accusation like the scummy scum you are.
There are many reason why I would ask that.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Final Fires wrote:SO, what's the difference from Exe laughing off accusations, and Umbrage doing this:
Umbrage wrote:I'm not trying to defend myself. Make a proper case against me and I'll defend myself.
Umbrage wrote:And I will not respond to every single argument made against me, mainly because there is no point in responding. If you want to interpret every single thing I do as scummy, I can't stop you. Have fun with that.
And on a scale of 1 to 10, how certain are you that Umbrage is town?
... about a 6
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Amrun wrote:Well, what was your reason for asking?

I'm assuming if I don't execute by deadline, then there is no execution.
My main reason was that if we do have a investigative roll then we could no lynch day and night until they find scum.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Amrun wrote:Rolefishing. Zing!
yes an investigative pr should claim!
We could just play follow the cop
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by StrungOver »

vote vezo
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Please kill Vezo
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by StrungOver »

A 31 day page is WAY to long... please kill vezo
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by StrungOver »

I've shared my thoughts on Vezo... she needs to die. This day has lasted to long already.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Guys 31 pages in we are not going to change any ones mind until a flip happens... please kill vezo or FF or exe
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by StrungOver »

I DO NOT THINK EITHER OF THEM IS SCUM! But I'll go ahead and vote SV.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by StrungOver »

OMFG KILL VEZO OR EXE OR FF OR SV ALREADY!
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by StrungOver »

I think ant umbrage and ts are town. Also the reason I refuse to contribute much is because I refuse to pretisipate in this wierd conveluded twisted long day that consists of 0 scum hunting any more but rather consists of speculation and speculation of speculations. This discusts me for 3 reaspns. The first is that it is long and pointless. The second is that it is killing my interest in this game and the third and most important is that we are giving scum the oppertunity to not only fly under the radar and hide between walls of text but we are also giving them way to much info and alsoooo we are giving scum a chance to not any push their wrong ideas of who is scum onto is but also to make us forget what we are really talking about and what the real first question we were talking about was . I have stated who I think is scum I have given reasons for them all and I have supported those reasons. That is all I as a town member can do. Vezo is obviously the passive scum who is flying low. FF is the scum who is being agressive and Exe is the scum hiding between FF's posts and people talking about vezo's lurking. Sv is simply a bad player who may or may not be scum, I don't think he is, but he is a bad player and some what anti- town. Now I know FF is going to pop in here and tear this post up and take everything out of context but hey whatever he is scum. what you gunna do? also I do feel I need to post my thoughts on umbrage. first off he agrees with me then FF SAYS i'm wrong and Umbrage is all like no he's not wrong and even if he is that doesn't make him scum. now how in the hell does that make him scum at all. first off he didn't deffend me he simply deffended his beliefes. i find it so scummy that FF is attacking him like that and misrepping him so much. now is this deffending umbrage? No! It is just 1 calling scum out on being scum and 2 deffending what I believe to be right. FF would be the towns best day kill for today.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:45 am

Post by StrungOver »

I voted Umbrage
also the following need to die
Amrun
Exe
Final Fires
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:56 am

Post by StrungOver »

vote twisted
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by StrungOver »

TW is the exicutioner today. I will vote for no one else.
Aslo TS will kill Exe pl0x
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Exe wrote:I've said like 4 times that I voted for FF.

I laughed a little on the inside at Umbrage ignoring the fact that I pointed out his blatant misrep.

I laughed a lot on the outside at SO. Seriously, that guy is either scum or shouldn't be allowed on this website.

This whole plan that everyone is formulating is just as stupid as the one D1. I don't know why we are trying to walk our way through this shit again.
Exe you keep saying thing that ammount simply to a heap of something known as "Either or Fallacies". Life is not absolute. There is much grey. Everything someone says is not either obv scum or obv town or null, but rather many shades and mixes of all three.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 am

Post by StrungOver »

amrun, ff, and exe need to die.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:12 am

Post by StrungOver »

charter wrote:Let's vote Exe for executioner today and tonight and kill Amrun today and Umbrage tonight.
but exe is scum
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:41 am

Post by StrungOver »

StrungOver wrote:I voted Umbrage
also the following need to die
Amrun
Exe
Final Fires
I wrote this for ever ago, RTFT!
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Well first off there is NO doubt in my mind that vezo was the scummiest player in this game yesterday. The main reason I wanted him dead was because I'd heard that he looks scummy no matter what. So I figured we may as well get him out of the way so he doesn't interfere with our reads. Vezo's flip though does make me find Exe way more town, but still exe is 4th on my list. The other three are Stel, FF, and Amrun. I will post reasons tomorrow when I'm not in bed on my phone throwing up.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by StrungOver »

can we kill FF already?
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Final Fires wrote:
StrungOver wrote:Well first off there is NO doubt in my mind that vezo was the scummiest player in this game yesterday.
The main reason I wanted him dead was because I'd heard that he looks scummy no matter what.
So I figured we may as well get him out of the way so he doesn't interfere with our reads. Vezo's flip though does make me find Exe way more town, but still exe is 4th on my list. The other three are Stel, FF, and Amrun. I will post reasons tomorrow when I'm not in bed on my phone throwing up.
So essentially, you wanted to set up the easiest lynch possible?

And what are you sick with? The flu? (This is relevant, I promise.)
Yes the flu, well minor flu sever cold. I'm throwing up.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Exe wrote:Lol. SO, are you even trying to actually play this game?
Yes but it's just SOOOO lengthy and speculative.
unvote
vote exe

Call me scummy for it, but I don't care. I reread the game I I think me and exe's play styles just don't match... they never have. Exe, promise me that you will kill Amrun today, and if he flips scum, please promise me that at night you will kill either Set or FF.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:^lol
:goodposting:
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:27 am

Post by StrungOver »

SO ya EXE kill amrun
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by StrungOver »

execute amrun
night kill umbrage
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by StrungOver »

vote me!
I'll kill umbrage!!
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by StrungOver »

FF wrote:What's with the sudden change of heart?
No change of heart, only stability of mind.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by StrungOver »

exe wrote:Also, this is my show now, and I'm going to get to the bottom of this here nonsense.
so kill Amrun?
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Tragedy wrote:It includes you, Umbrage. :|

Anyways..

If Amrun = Town -> SO must Die.
If Amrun = Scum -> Uhh.
deal
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by StrungOver »

vote amrun
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by StrungOver »

So I read the last 4 pages... ya so I'm scum because FF says so and exe and amrun back him up? So 3 people I'm been calling scum turn right arround and call me scum... hmmmm yep amrun need to die today and FF dies tonight.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by StrungOver »

so can we kill FF or Amrun now?
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by StrungOver »

I want them dead. 50 pages in a mini.... ya this game should be over by page 50
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by StrungOver »

I have stated why many times, and then was called anti-town for it. How much more info are you actually expecting to get with out a flip!?!?
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:09 am

Post by StrungOver »

Umbrage wrote:
IF WE END UP LOSING THIS GAME TO AMRUN-SCUM I AM CREATING A PETITION TO RESTRICT EVERYONE BUT SETAEL TO NEWBIE GAMES FOR THE NEXT FIVE YEARS.

I want him dead tooo..... and FF
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by StrungOver »

wow I was way off...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”