Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Post by MrBump »

/confirm
Flamingo

How did I not notice that the first time reading it?
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Post by MrBump »

Uh, does this mean we can start now?
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:29 am

Post by MrBump »

Lolmarica sucks.

Inb4idiebecauseisaidthat
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:06 am

Post by MrBump »

VOTE: Pacman

Pac is never scum. PERFECT LOGIC.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:13 am

Post by MrBump »

0MG U CANT NO TH3 SC|_|M N0W UNL3SS U R 1
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:09 am

Post by MrBump »

UNVOTE: Pacman

VOTE: Kagetora

Because clearly when Pac was voting in the confirmation stage he was joking. NO.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:34 am

Post by MrBump »

WHY DO I GO TO SLEEP
TO WAKE UP
TO A PILE OF BULLSHIT
*cracks fingers*
Kagetora wrote:Also curious on exactly how the logic process worked to "prove" I'm scum. You random vote me, I have nothing against me other than "I didn't read my PM very closely" and how do I defend against that? When I counter-random vote it makes me scum?
Putting things in "quotes" like that acts like you are quoting what was said by people, DESPITE THE FACT NO ONE SAID YOU WERE PROVED. You're making your situation worse than it is.

Kagetora wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:I voted you before the game even started, that should have clearly not been serious. And your vote wasn't "counter-random" as I hadn't placed a random vote on you. I had a fake vote on you that didn't even count because it was before the game. Let's take that term apart real quick.
Valid point. Lynch me if you wish.

Unvote
I... I... I... So we caught him, eh? Everyone was so focused on the "Lynch me" that no one really noticed the "Valid point" part. Because we caught him.
ALSO, notice how he's so intent on No Lynching because odds say we'll hit Town if we lynch. Yet he's willing to be lynched? HMMMMMMM...

Kagetora wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:
Kagetora wrote:Lynch me if you wish.
ATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATE
QFT

If you wish to call it that sure. I admit I was in the wrong and I don't see enough evidence to convict someone else or any evidence to defend myself.
Counter-random. Oxymoronic in and of itself, random in this case means without purpose, except that the purpose of the vote is to counter.
I'm pretty sure what I meant was clear enough, even if it wasn't denotatively what I said. If you wish me to truly elucidate on what I meant please ask for a clarification rather than nitpick about the exact definitions of words.
BUT. What are you countering? A vote that didn't count because it was made BEFORE the game? Technically there was no vote. So there was nothing to counter but you chose to counter anyway. Bit defensive, aren't we? What do you have to be defensive about, eh?
I withdrew my vote, and the inverse can also be said about you. Bit aggressive aren't we? What do you have to be aggressive about eh?
OMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUS
Kagetora wrote:3. Oh but doesn't it? If I were mafia wouldn't I be more interested in lynching somebody in general? I do not want to lynch today, and my vote against you was merely a response to the vote I incorrectly perceived to be against me. I withdrew it because I didn't have an argument that held up when scrutinized, and truly didn't make sense to myself anymore.
"If I were Mafia" is basically a way of saying "I'm Mafia so I acted like Town and when people called me out on it I would go WELL Y'SEE IF I WERE MAFIA I WOULDN'T DO THAT so therefore I can't lose!"
Kagetora wrote:Ok then well I'll open a final gambit because I'll probably get lynched by the bandwagon at this point.

I'm a vigilante and if you let me survive this day I'll do what I can to prove it to you.

I understand that you probably want to kill me because you've never seen my play style and am therefore a somewhat random factor in this game. I promise you I have not lied at all during this game and if you lynch me you can prove that.
>Final gambit on D1 on Page 3 at L-2
I think he said at one point something along the lines of "Well generally you claim at L-1" BUT YOU WEREN'T AT L-1.
More "lynch me" AtE going on there.

wizrak wrote:Mod, Can u plz re-pm my role? I forgot it =P
Thanks

Resent.
wizrak's a pretty cool guy, eh posts nothing but fluff and doesn't afraid of anything.

parknourie wrote:
Vote: Chocolate Cake

Totally not on my side on this game.
OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO SCUM
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

wizrak wrote:VOTE: chocalate cake

You are taking the random vote stage WAY TOO SERIOUSLY
WE AREN'T IN RVS
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

aaah400 wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:
parknourie wrote:
Vote: Chocolate Cake

Totally not on my side on this game.
This guy just claimed scum.
Explain please? So who just admitted scum? Park or Cake? By the sound of things its cake at the moment
I would say aaah's OBVSCUM now but OH WAIT EVERYONE IS FUCKING OBVSCUM IN THIS GAME O_O

wizrak wrote:As I was flicking through the forum, I found that Klazam DID NOT WRITE ANYTHING SO FAR,
I suspect him of waiting for the day to end without much trouble

Therefore, VOTE: Klazam
*eye twitch*
What the hell is this.

IN CONCLUSION:

Pacman is town.
Chocolate Cake is town.

Kage, wizrak and parknourie are scum.

Can we has game win now?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:36 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh, other people are scummy certainly but those three are the scum IMO. If we don't lynch one of them today, I will be very sadface.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:43 am

Post by MrBump »

I basically agree with you. He was looking town to me then he started defending Kage. WHICH IS NOT THAT SCUMMY, but defending him with the worst defence of all time is.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:31 am

Post by MrBump »

I'm not scum so Rain is ConfScum.

I just used some logic that had been used in this thread by two of those three people.

I also dislike the way Kage is so keen on NL'ing because we might hit Town, but as he's a Vig, and he seems to think Mafia is nothing but lucky guessing, he has a low chance of hitting Mafia. WHAT THE FU-

Also, you say I'm "probably scum" yet your vote is on Kage and you have barely commented on him. Do elaborate.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:14 am

Post by MrBump »

Parknourie, so Chocolate Cake is Scum because you're Town? Oh, Chocolate Cake is ConfScum!
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:31 am

Post by MrBump »

I'm merely posting using logic that has been used in this thread, but in a more obvious fashion. I don't REALLY think Rain is ConfScum.

Chocolate Cake wrote:
parknourie wrote:My side = Town.
The end of the story.
Not a convincing way to prove your innocence.

Rain is right. MrBump is probably scum, but I'm not following the train of thought on Kage. Rain, could you help me out there?
MrBump wrote:Also, you say I'm "probably scum" yet your vote is on Kage and you have barely commented on him. Do elaborate.
^This is completely not true, and comes off as grasping at straws.

P. Edit:

DAMN YOU, NINJA PACMAN!!!!
I'm grasping at straws in my, what, third post in the thread? Are you actually serious? Despite the fact I already posted a "wall" about how I think three, possibly a fourth (I know there's three but yeah) are scum? Are you out of your mind?
Olinea in the OP wrote:There is to be
NO personal communication outside of the forum postings
unless your role PM specifically allows it. Players who can communicate outside of the forum postings may communicate at night and during the confirmation stage.
How did you miss that, Kage.

What I'm picking up is everyone jumping on my ass for things other people have already done. Parroting has been done a million times in this thread. Agreeing with someone is NOT SCUMMY. If that was the case, why post at all? I thought Rain's point was good. So basically I'm not allowed to agree with people's views on players? BEARING IN MIND, I think said player is scum?

MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 am

Post by MrBump »

I just noticed, I EVEN SAID I WAS USING THE LOGIC IN THE SAME POST. LRN2READ.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:58 am

Post by MrBump »

^QFT.

Inb4YoYowantingtoNLandheturnedoutscum
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by MrBump »

^Dat too is true.

The rule SPECIFICALLY STATES no talking outside of forum posting. Your friend IRL is not forum posting.

Why did you sign up for an Open game before a Newbie game?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:22 am

Post by MrBump »

wasamasas wrote:uhm kinda cbf reading wall of text
still voting park
keen to bandwagon
ITT we see this guy screaming "I'M SCUM" at the top of his voice waving his arms back and forth.

Klazam wrote:Cake- I looked at the votecount, only saw three names. Now that i looked over the thread again counting votes, i can see i missed two more (I think) . Mrbump is the scummiest one out of the five, i think, because of how he jumped on Kage. I'm still ambivalent about it.
ITT we also see this guy parroting and not getting called out on it.

Excuse me, ladies. I HAVEN'T BEEN SCUMMY. I have done EXACTLY the same things others have done but HAVEN'T been called out on it.
Klazam just HAPPENS to choose me because I "jumped on Kage". I was the second voter in what was basically RVS. That's called "having no evidence" :)

Chocolate Cake wrote:
MrBump wrote:I'm grasping at straws in my, what, third post in the thread? Are you actually serious? Despite the fact I already posted a "wall" about how I think three, possibly a fourth (I know there's three but yeah) are scum? Are you out of your mind?
Completely serious. Your "wall" is irrelevant to this issue. Rain talked about Kage, but you framed a question to make him look scummy and put him on the defensive.
BTW, there's 4 scum.
Because reaction testing doesn't exist. I ask questions in games all the time to see how people react. Fuck.
ChocolateCake wrote:
MrBump wrote:I just noticed, I EVEN SAID I WAS USING THE LOGIC IN THE SAME POST. LRN2READ.
Are you telling
me
to LRN2READ? You need to can that, because I think I'm one of the few people here who is reading the thread.
No, Pac, for calling me out on saying Rain was ConfScum.

I was going to start writing a coherent response but I can't even think straight I'm so angry with the world. You'll have to wait. I tried very hard to contain my anger these past few days, because all over SHM6 everyone was like "Oh MrBump is shit he just posts in caps non-stop" which angers me MORE so there's no point in posting all in caps screaming and yelling at people who don't deserve it.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:24 am

Post by MrBump »

Klazam wrote:You are the scummiest of the players on the kagewagon. I don't have enough information to go off on, so I am not pursuring your case.
Why?
You're parroting other people so obviously. You didn't have an answer, I'm viewed as the scummiest so you said "Oh yeah Bump's scummiest because, uh, he jumped on the Kage wagon" which I did not.

Four claims D1? Lolno.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:49 am

Post by MrBump »

That's not the point. It just seems awfully opportunistic of you to say me and give the exact same reasons.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:03 am

Post by MrBump »

MrBump wrote:Kage, wizrak and parknourie are scum.

Can we has game win now?
This was Post 141.

You can be added to that list, too. You just admitted to calling me scummy ONLY because other people did. *eye twitch*
Last edited by Olinea on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:03 am

Post by MrBump »

WHY YOU SO SUCK CODES

Know who doesn't suck? Your mod for fixing those tags.
Last edited by Olinea on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:10 am

Post by MrBump »

Of course you are allowed to. By "I said what I saw" I thought you meant you said what you saw other people SAY :P

Why do you want to know my opinion on Wizrak?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:29 am

Post by MrBump »

Fair enough.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:36 am

Post by MrBump »

>Accusing me of parroting when I posted about how I think three-four people are scum before anyone brought the idea up.

(I'm not going to stop saying that until someone brings up evidence which make sense)
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:44 am

Post by MrBump »

Can we lynch Kage now?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:32 am

Post by MrBump »

Hmm. Point taken.
Kage/wizrak/parknourie, aaah or vatesi would be agreeable with. Can we has game win now?

Park, what's your thoughts on Kage?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:42 am

Post by MrBump »

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, NOW I get the case on me.

(insert bitch please photo here)

If you haven't noticed, I reaction test constantly and ask questions a lot. I can even link you to another game I did it a lot in if you want.
You think that's the scummiest thing to happen all game?

Going for the ridiculously obvious ones, "Lynch me" from Kage, "You're not on my side" from parknourie. PARKNOURIE CALLED YOU CONFSCUM BECAUSE YOU WERE ON DIFFERENT SIDES. How can you not see that as scummy?

Again, I'm opportunistic when I say three people are scummy? Really? So I'm only allowed to find people scummy if no one finds them scummy yet? That's basically what you've said. Stop and listen to yourself.

We are not lynching me today; we are lynching Kage or at least wizrak.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by MrBump »

Kagetora wrote:Crap, didn't mean to finish posting there. My previous post is continued here.
Pacman wrote:Going off of andrew's point, it would add an interesting dynamic to the game and make it an easy town win if both vigs claimed. We have Kage as a potential one so if two vigs outed themselves, we'd have one definite scum and if only one more comes out, we can put his lynch off for a bit. The main thing the doctors need to do is make sure we don't ALL protect the claimed vigs. One doc for each vig and then other docs just protect a random person from their other town reads and I think it could be a fairly easy town win. Not saying vigs should claim right after reading this post, I'd like some input from a bunch of the other players. I'm just speculating.
Yesterday I ran a smaller version of this game with a group of live players. 3 doctors, 1 vig, 1 sk, 2 standard mafia. What we found worked best after running it 4 times was that if the 3 doctors claimed and protected each other in a triangle, if someone died, then it meant the person who was "protecting them" wasn't actually a doctor. The town used this strategy to win the last two games, after a chaotic first two. With 6 doctors, we could run two such rings, or one giant one.

Although having read the rest of the topic and complaints about similar plans, with a larger game that also includes a mafia doctor we could allow a scum to pass under the radar. So... just an idea to consider.
Six claims D1.

Are you fucking insane.
Rain wrote:I may have to constantly unvote and vote MrBump though. There can only be so many "Bitch please" pokemons out there, he's bound to re-post his old ones.
You do realise my name off this site is "MrMarill"? I have pleeeeeently more where they came from.

Wagon on me made me lol. Everyone on it is opportunistic. Instead of voting me people are like "Oh, look it's a wagon, but to avoid wagonning I'll just FoS them so it looks like I'm helping! Yeah!" *looks at aaah*

Parknourie's reasoning sucks.

Now excuse me, massive Spanish exam today. After school I'll write a post.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Post by MrBump »

Cool story bro, scumteam is still Kage/park/wizrak.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:23 am

Post by MrBump »

I fail to see how that makes me the SK. Having suspicions makes me TP? Ahem;

@Mod:
Cake is voting Park, not aaah.

The votes show Chocolate Cake is voting for parknourie. I don't understand the problem.
Last edited by Olinea on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:27 am

Post by MrBump »

First, how's that a slip for me being SK? Second, I don't really think of TP of scum. They're more two teams of scum, so there's one team of three, the SCUM, then a team of one, the SK.

I put them on a team because they're all fucking obvious. They're all really scummy, even if they're not really LINKED, I could see them all being scum.

(Damn I suck with the vote counts >_______________________<)
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:37 am

Post by MrBump »

Which is why people agree with me. I cba to upload another Bitch Please pic.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:42 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh look, everyone on my scumlist has a vote on them and people agree that they could be scum. Hell, Cake is voting for one, as are you, Pac.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:09 am

Post by MrBump »

aaah needs to die. HOW MUCH BANDWAGONNING CAN ONE PERSON DO. Aaah has moved above Wizrak in the scum table!
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:19 am

Post by MrBump »

MrMarill looks at every post he's made about aaah before

You forced me to.

MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Post by MrBump »

evilpacman18 and MrBump wrote:Every time Kage posts I consider suicide.
evilpacman18 and MrBump also wrote:Notice how vat comes around every time someone mentions vat isn't coming around.
Every time Kage suggests No Lynching I smash my head off the wall.

Also, if "Bitch Please" pictures are literally
offensive
to you then I'll stop. I don't really get why, though. In other news, Olinea is the greatest mod ever.
I shall come up with another form of picture involving Pokemon for your amusement.
aaah400 wrote:
MrBump wrote:aaah needs to die. HOW MUCH BANDWAGONNING CAN ONE PERSON DO. Aaah has moved above Wizrak in the scum table!

Did anyone notice this post from MrBump as soon as i voted him? and then posts that big picture saying bitch no it. 5 times posted already.
Well yes, obviously I said it then because it's BLATANT BANDWAGONNING.

@Pac, number of posts =/= not scum. I understand you mean we can't be sure with their little number of posts, but when they're little number of posts are all scummy... :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:46 am

Post by MrBump »

Also no one hammered Kage I noticed. Kage has basically said "I would be town but I don't want to look like scum". Hurr durr.

Still trying to come up with another form of picture.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:36 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh yeah, claiming with two votes ain't cool bro.

Why do you suddenly decide to lynch Andrew off one sentence you've written about him? o.O
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:37 am

Post by MrBump »

Well, that you would LIKE to lynch him :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:43 am

Post by MrBump »

Klazam is right and stuff. ESPECIALLY about the PM bit, I didn't consider it like that :o
Pac's post on the Vatesi wagon made me go "OMG" because it's so true. However, I am not swapping votes because Kage is scum and all that jazz. Why he isn't dead is beyond me. He suggests No Lynching because the odds are against us lynching scum (or Serial Killer or WHATEVER)... Yet he has a compulsive kill tonight which, as odds go, he has bad odds of hitting scum.
(Still looking for a new pic type but that will suffice for now)
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:31 am

Post by MrBump »

^
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by MrBump »

wizrak wrote:I claim Mafia LOL, anyone counter claim?
parknourie wrote:I dunno what's happening. But I claim Scum.
Fixed.

Also the amount of votes on me is depressing me. Especially the amount of bandwagonners.

evilpacman18 wrote:Assuming you have some town motive. I won't get in your way. I know how annoying it is when people do that (MARILL).
Are you suggesting, Pac, that sometimes I ask completely fucking stupid questions just to look ProTown and so people will actually listen to me when I talk and not just you, Olinea, Romanticide etc.?
It's so true I cry

Ahum. Back to business.

I'm happy to go with a park lynch today. Vatesi would be good but it needs moar votes. I would still prefer Kage, but I doubt that'll happen and my vote is more useful lynching scum than voting scum.

Park's shocking, incredible, unbelievable defence was:
parknourie wrote:I dunno what's happening. But I claim Doctor.
Awestruck. Votes off, this guy is the Doc!

Can we also lynch wizrak who just claimed Doc with one vote on him? Seriously, why aren't people's votes on one of these two (or Kage)?
Like I said, my vote is more useful lynching scum than voting scum. Soooooo...

VOTE: parknourie
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Post by MrBump »

I was being sarcastic, sorry if you didn't see that :P

Wait, what, I LED the YoYo lynch with you you silly goose! It was KRIS (fail) and Darkie that defended him!
The point I was making was that in WW games often people only listen/read logic posted by you or one of the vets, and logic posted by myself isn't worth reading because I'm not that good. That's why I lied about the amount of games I had played (read: zero in actuality) at the start of WWX because then people would pay me attention. Like your guide says, half the battle is convincing other people to vote someone, because you can't lynch someone with one vote.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Post by MrBump »

On an unrelated note, vatesi needs waaaaaaaaay moar posts.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by MrBump »

(Told you I had loads more)

I would agree to a lynch on Vatesi too but Kage/Park/Wizrak are higher priorities.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:51 am

Post by MrBump »

At this point, you have one suspicion and you can only label one post.
And you're not voting.
And you were asked for three.
And if I didn't mention it before, you can pick out one scummy post.

VOTE: Vatesi
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:00 am

Post by MrBump »

I dislike how he thinks two of his scumlist are town, one of which is a Vig and asks the Vig's to kill them. Hurr durr.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:01 am

Post by MrBump »

A "Vig", seeing how he thinks they're town meaning he believes the Vig claim :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:20 am

Post by MrBump »

You want them to die because they're town? Here was me thinking Vig's, y'know, try to kill scum and not town. But maybe I'm just crazy.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:00 am

Post by MrBump »

The capital O's after the T's are disturbing me. What are you trying to signal bro?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:12 am

Post by MrBump »

It just seems fishy that you just happened to do it twice with O's after T's :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:55 am

Post by MrBump »

Do you have any evidence? No? Okay.

Also I like the way you say I'm bussing then we should lynch three others. And that I should be lynched last. There are four Mafia now? Unless you're saying that you've already worked out every single scum in the game without a single flip? Magical!
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:24 am

Post by MrBump »

Well WWX was a long time ago and I wasn't really alive for very long in WWXI... But yeah, you do usually do that :P

While I appreciate the compliment, it's not true because I'm not scum. However, the other two and Kage as well are most likely scum, yes.

I keep forgetting SK is unSK-able ._.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:59 am

Post by MrBump »

wizrak wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Klazam
Die, dickface, I gave u a chance to kill me during my test, but u didnt
Wait, wasn't this the guy who...
wizrak wrote:Klazam, I voted u, cos of ur dickfaceness, and u missed the chance to kill me during the test

Given that comment and your previous one, the "Bitch please" pictures are now allowed to continue.

~Olinea
(for the record Pikachu has a different expression to the previous Pikachu one)

Kagetora wrote:
andrew94 wrote:look kage, if your the vig, think about it,

no lynching during the day is bad,. this is why: if ur vig ur compulsive, it means u gotta shoot. since no lynch day 1 give u no info, how can you shoot ANYONE.
so your contradicatory.

also, wizrak made a reference that his prevoius mod 'modkilled'. then he only asked for a 'warning'. y even mention the modkill then
Klazam wrote:It wont look scummy for you, kage if you have some decent reasoning.
You guys really want me to vote? Fine. Don't blame me for the mislynch then.

There's nothing new for me to add at this point, all of the reasons I have have already been said.

Unvote, Vote Park
That is the wrong answer.
This is not how you do it.
No.
No.
No.
You do not leap on a wagon, in fact, you do not leap on the wagon SLIPPING saying you're certain to get a mislynch. HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT.
YOU EVEN SAID YOU THINK HE IS SCUMMY DIRECTLY AFTER, BUT SUPPLIED NO NEW REASONING.
AND YET SAID HE WAS TOWN.
SO MUCH SCUM
SO
LITTLE
TIME

Inb4defencesaying"wellyouwantedmetovotesillygooses"
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:02 am

Post by MrBump »

Also Wizrak is raking in the scumpoints for claiming a reaction test which makes no sense. Then says "I have been acting foolishly on perpose" (never mind the fact saying this sentence in text speak like "u" makes you look so deviously clever) and vote for Kage, despite the fact Kage's post didn't say Wizrak's name a single time. I really... Don't... Geddit...
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:13 am

Post by MrBump »

Brainfucked? Cool story bro.

I fail to see which part I defended myself with the Bitch Please picture in that post. Please point it out to me.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:21 am

Post by MrBump »

aaah wrote:Thats the only thing you say.
I have posted a grand total of six "Bitch, Please" pictures in this thread.
aaah wrote:Besides posting anything useful.
So apart from posting useful stuff, all I post is "Bitch, Please"? Basically, I post useful stuff but "Bitch, Please" makes me instantly fail?
aaah wrote:Stop failing
Your sentence needed a full stop on the end. "Thats" needs an apostrophe after the "T" and there should be a comma after "say", not a full stop. With that out of the way, you have posted no content all game.
Policy lynch on aaah for being the worst player in the universe.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:23 am

Post by MrBump »

Urgh, in cruel irony my quotes messed up. The bit with "So apart" is mine, not aaah's >_>
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:26 am

Post by MrBump »

I own the worst here? That is slightly depressing. Worst of what?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:30 am

Post by MrBump »

The lack of a lynch on Kage is depressing.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:43 am

Post by MrBump »

I own not a loser? What are you talking about?

Because claims mean you're 100% town. Shit, this game is easy now! :D

I'm not quite sure when I listed you on my scum list after you voted me. IIRC you voted me with blatant bandwagonning like "Oh yeah uh points already risen hurr durr" and voted me. Just as a wagon appeared on me. OH I WONDER WHY YOU VOTED ME >.>

I actually cannot continue this argument because, I'm sorry, you're
so unbelievably bad at this game.
Your logic makes zero sense, your text speak is just infuriating and your logic makes zero sense. Oh wait, I already said that. IT'S THAT BAD.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by MrBump »

POST THEM GOD DAMMIT
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Post by MrBump »

Wizrak, bitch please has nothing on your offensive manner. Your language is unjustified and I dislike it. All you've posted this page, and indeed last page, are petty insults at everyone, including me who's voting the same person.
On that, shut the fuck up you thriving abscess =D

I don't like how Klazam says "V/LA until Monday. Please: no lynches while I'm away. I have some new ideas...". JUST POST THEM! Why ask that we wait and just not lynch anyone? *sighs*
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by MrBump »

Oh, I sigged it because the entire sentence goes past the realms of "not making sense" and into complimenting me and insulting me in the same sentence. It's just... wow.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by MrBump »

That was the point.

VOTE: Wizrak

I'm up for a lynch on Wizrak for scumminess throughout the game and a policy lynch by being so ridiculously anti-town and an obvious troll.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by MrBump »

As am I.
>couldve just dont it without an excuse

Basically you told me that I should have looked more like Mafia because no one cares.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:10 am

Post by MrBump »

That is a bad idea.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:18 am

Post by MrBump »

I may have missed it, but you're not voting me atm...?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:32 am

Post by MrBump »

Was directing that at Park. God.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by MrBump »

"Let's get the blue guy"

Who was I meant to be aiming it at?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Post by MrBump »

AtE etc.

I really, really do not understand this game. At the risk of sounding egotistical, so many players just make absolutely no sense and need to play a Newbie game first for the love of God.

Kage, lemme explain to you why NLing is a bad idea from the start.

We have no hard evidence, right? Well, let's see. Let's pretend we No Lynch. Tonight, Mafia kills someone. Y'know, who
isnt' Mafia
. So then what have we got tomorrow?
No hard evidence.

In this setup there are up to four kills a night if the Docs dun goofed. By No Lynching, we leave
No hard evidence
for the Vigs to choose a kill. We lynch scum today. Tonight the Vigs will be able to make links with the flip and attempt to work out who the scum are. Otherwise, what have we got? By your logic, Vigs will have to guess at Mafia. In actuality, they have to try and think who was scummy from that day and shoot them.
So... Why not just lynch the scummy people and be done with it?
The majority of the action in this game takes place in the night. Entering night with, as you say it, no hard evidence is a really, really bad idea. Even a Town flip isn't disastrous; interactions with said player with others could give them TownPoints. The Vigs don't go into the night blind. Mafia and the SK don't really care for their kill, as the Docs will be on the ProTown players.

Do you get it now?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Post by MrBump »

Thank you, Mod =D

I'd much rather lynch Kage today than Park, tbh. Park is Vig fodder.
What Pac said, kill the VIs tonight. This game must have around five or six people who have never played before.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Post by MrBump »

Ah, fine. I thought the hammer was 6, but it's 7 >.>

VOTE: Parknourie
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:52 am

Post by MrBump »

DAT STORY TIEM.

Vigs, do your jobs.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:04 am

Post by MrBump »

I would prefer Kagetora dead.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:37 am

Post by MrBump »

Olinea's story tiem is so slow.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:38 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh, and I agree, I'm still waiting on Klazam's "thoughts".
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:28 am

Post by MrBump »

Wow, sucks to be DLG...

Kage, who'd you "kill"?

Wasamas/DLG seems an incredibly random kill, though. Who would go for him?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:30 am

Post by MrBump »

Also, one question.

WHAT HAPPENED TO KILLING THE FUCKING IDIOTS!?
WHY IS WIZRAK STILL ALIVE!?!?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:31 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh, I got Wasa confused with Klazam somehow. Wasa had zero posts, so I take it a Vig did their job right.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:59 am

Post by MrBump »

And this is why we should lynch Kage.

MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:45 am

Post by MrBump »

Have you not seen the flowchart of "How to play like Marill"?

I'm not tunnelling, I'm lynching scum :D
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Post by MrBump »

I'm out. Not playing until you either replace me or get rid of Wizrak. I'm not putting up with this.

Also, votes for me are funny. I'm hopping on a wagon with the first vote of the day? Are you actually serious? Not going to do "Bitch, Please" because it is oh so offensive to everyone when Wizrak's telling everyone in every single post to go die or something.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:00 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh, that kill was directed at me?

HA!

But dear Kage, why kill me? Because I'm the one pushing your lynch so much, scum? Thinking he's the SK more and more now. Whoever was on me, thank you! xD
The question of "Why isn't Wizrak dead" still remains unanswered. Kage, what was so scummy about me you actually had to kill me over killing, say, your scumbuddies aaah and Wizrak?
But actually tbh I'm thinking Kage for SK because he's playing ridiculously scummy, but independently. No one besides Cake has come rushing to his aid (I think)
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:15 am

Post by MrBump »

wizrak wrote:FINALLY SOMEONE BITES THE BAIT, I HAVE BEEN ACTING FOOLISHLY ON PURPOSE (I DONT KNOW ABOUT PARK) TO SEE WHO THE SCUM IS VIA THIS METHOD (IF U DONT UNDERSTAND, U GOT ISSUES; SRY)

UNVOTE:
From this post on we have no content and non-stop insults
wizrak wrote:@mr bump

Stop trying to defend urself by accusing me cos if u can't understand that ur brainfucked
Never happened, I accused you Page 3 I think.
wizrak wrote:Die bee and the blob of blue shit
CONTEEEEEEEEEEEEENT
wizrak wrote:I already voted u yellow piece of shit
More ridiculously uninventive insults.
wizrak wrote:LOL
U ugly little blue shit, U supposed to kill the scum, not the idiot
Thanks for ur scumness Retarded electron of a shit
VOTE: MrBump
I am scumness, oh the horror, the SHEER UNDILUTED TERROR!

He hasn't said WHY I'm scummy once btw.
wizrak wrote:Pacman, are u scum?
srsly read others post than me
its filled with bitch or fuck
I'll rant about this one at the end.

Those are all his INSULTING posts with swearing. He asked at the start if he could swear. There's a difference between swearing and tearing people's persona apart >_>

Also;
Klazam wrote:
V/LA until Monday. Please: no lynches while I'm away. I have some new ideas...
We're still waiting, btw. You hammered without posting them. If your next post does not have these "new ideas", I will flip a bitch.

YES
A BITCH
I AM SO SORRY FOR SAYING "BITCH, PLEASE"
BECAUSE THIS IS THE INTERNET
AND WE NEVER SEE PEOPLE USE THAT
IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S A MEME OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT
OH GOD NO
THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE!

Do any of you actually LOOK at those posts? Really. Go look at them. Right now. Posting pics without content is a warning. My pics have content. Someone raises point which makes ZERO sense, I say "Bitch, please" because I mean, er, "BITCH, PLEASE" and then explain why that point sucks.

THIS GAME
IS SO HORRIBLE
I WANT TO GOUGE MY EYES OUT WITH A PLATE

Next time I come back Wizrak better be replaced/modkilled. Preferably modkilled as he's scum.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh, I missed a page out where he called two people "Dickfaces".
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by MrBump »

Get on with it and stop stalling for time.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by MrBump »

"Actually"

Saying that actually tbh, I think you're the SK. The other two I could see as buddies for the sole reason aaah calls me out on "Bitch, Please" but not Wizrak's constant swearing.

Surprised you're still alive 'cuz you got shot and you're the SK yo

Why not shoot Pac, then? Or, seeing how I "blatantly wagonned", why not shoot someone who jumped on the wagon then jumped off, unlike me who stayed until basically the very, very end?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Post by MrBump »

I'm still at a loss why you voted me.

I love these votes on me! Think it through. For it to be true, you're assuming Kage is either telling the truth or the SK and the Maf Doc protected me. Y'know, just because two or three people say "Bump's scummy" doesn't mean absolutely everyone thinks that. I don't understand the case on me at all. Compared to other people it's
nothing.
Sure, if you do an ISO you can make ANYONE look scummy, but the fact of the matter is I
think
someone called me out for something really minor at the start of D1 and since then everyone's been acting like I'm ConfScum.

Is everyone just completely ignoring the fact that I quoted Wizrak's swearing posts and he voted me for it? Look at his votes. The second anyone calls him out AT ALL he votes them. That's insanely anti-town.
Klazam, we're STILL WAITING. It's getting ridiculous. How hard can it honestly be?
aaah isn't a very smart scum.
Wizrak isn't a very smart scum either.
Kage is scum.
Can we lynch one now?

Hai Empking!
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by MrBump »

Also, the fact andrew shot Kage brings him to look more like the SK. Hear me out, because andrew isn't very scummy, making his claim more believable. It seemed awfully convenient though, so I'm not willing to bring it into ConfTown status or anything like that yet.

Brb, off to go gouge my eyes out again, this time with a spork.
(V/LA for a while later while I get new Pogeymanz! Can't wait!)
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:05 am

Post by MrBump »

Kage/andrew.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:26 am

Post by MrBump »

Uh, I thought you replaced Vatesi?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:38 am

Post by MrBump »

I love how everyone assumes that there is zero possibility any Town Doc protected me, or that Kage is lying.

We need moar Kage votes, though.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:20 am

Post by MrBump »

Because he's scum, yo.
Claims mean hardly anything IMO. If you take claims to mean someone is town, things are going to go bad (WWX is case and point). Anyone can claim Vig. Besides, not many people have been online since the second claim, so there wasn't much chance to counterclaim.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #93) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:02 am

Post by MrBump »

Kage wrote:Sorry I haven't been paying quite as close of attention to the other people and the only person I have a strong feeling about one way or the other is MrBump being scum.
ITT Kage claims scum.

@Everyone else calling Kage ObvScum, why do you think that?

Also he couldn't think of a way he survived which didn't ConfScum him as he's Bulletproof/MafDoc protected so he just said "OH YEAH MAF DOC PROTECTED ME"

Think that through for a second. Who do you believe the scum are? You believe I'm one. I'm almost certain Pac, Cake and Rain are town. Out of the remaining people, chances say Wizrak/aaah should be at least one of the scum, right? People like that, who the Vigs were supposedly aiming for. So the Mafia would keep you alive because it makes you easier to lynch because they know you're town rather than just protect one of their scumbuddies who is likely to be a target? Really, that theory of yours SCREAMS SK.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #94) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:48 am

Post by MrBump »

Or Kage didn't attempt to kill me? He's set me up pretty badly right now.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #95) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by MrBump »

Hey look guys, fun fact. If everyone voting for me votes Kage, Kage gets lynched! :D
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #96) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by MrBump »

In this thread; Pacman is very slow.

Can I just ask one simple question. How about, for the rest of the day, everyone in the thread posts in proper English? N "u" text speak, NO RANDOM CAPS SPAM, no "lol ur gay", no uncapitalised "I"s. Can we pull it off?

Also, Wizrak/aaah are obviously trolls. Looking through their other games (yes; their. They play every game together), their logic fails every single time without fail and is just idiotic. No one can be that stupid. Arguing with them is like using a kettle full of lava as a diving board. Completely pointless and it hurts.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:44 am

Post by MrBump »

Andrew, who'd you kill?

I don't understand two things.
1). How was Kage town?
2). Why are people voting Empking?

Really, until someone can tell me why Empking is scummier than ObvScum Andrew...

VOTE: Andrew
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:00 am

Post by MrBump »

Can someone clear this up for me? There's eight of us left. Three Mafia, one Serial Killer, four Townies. Does that make it LYLO or MYLO? Or maybe nothing because Serial Killer is in play?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by MrBump »

If we could throw the "Marill is ObvScum" out the window for five fucking seconds and someone say WHY...

Pac makes a good point about Emp, though. Does anyone claim to have protected Wizrak, btw?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #100) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by MrBump »

Also meta defence blah blah, I never bus.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #101) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by MrBump »

I'm MrBump, not Marill. Dammit, self.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:47 am

Post by MrBump »

/me reads Cake's wall

"I THOUGHT HE WAS TOWN AND I HAD LOADS OF SCUMREADS BUT INSTEAD I'M GOING TO KILL PAC HURR DURR"

I am very hurt by you calling me useless, Grey :(
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:43 am

Post by MrBump »

Why didn't you claim before, Pac?

I could just go now to save time.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:41 am

Post by MrBump »

I meant, why didn't Pac claim his actions in his Doc claim earlier this page?

Also thanks, I wasn't 100% sure what a popcorn claim was :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:24 am

Post by MrBump »

I protected Pac N1 and Rain N2.

Needs moar Wizrak replacement.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:28 am

Post by MrBump »

Everyone's claimed but Wizrak, silly.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:22 am

Post by MrBump »

I've an idea, we don't lynch me.

It does seem fishy though Olinea wouldn't tell you who you shot.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #108) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:29 am

Post by MrBump »

I'll be the first to say it.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Rain was scum...?

Who shot Rain...?
I demand answers, people! >.>

Although, I will supply some answers of my own. Why didn't I die when Kage shot me?

I'm the SK.

Why am I claiming now, you may ask? Good question! Well, my wincon relies solely on me surviving. If I die, I lose. It's almost certain you guys will lynch me today, but what will that achieve? Most likely, you hit LYLO tomorrow. Say we keep me alive and hunt for the Mafia instead today. We hit Maf, you can lynch me tomorrow, right? Surely that's better for you. If you DON'T lynch Maf today, there's always the chance Emp or I could hit him. I don't know the Maf simply because I'm the SK, so there's every chance I could hit one.
MrBump wrote:Also, one question.

WHAT HAPPENED TO KILLING THE FUCKING IDIOTS!?
WHY IS WIZRAK STILL ALIVE!?!?
Remember this? Guess who shot Wizrak? I was very surprised when he was still alive. After reading over Newbie 1065 and some of their other games, I worked out most likely aaah was protecting Wizrak. Oh look at this, aaah got replaced by GreyICE! Time to shoot Wizrak again!
Oh what, he's still alive? WHAT? Urgh. Well, Grey came up with a cunning plan which all revolved round andrew being the Maf Doc which he flipped. Step one was protect Wizrak, and besides, he wasn't WIZRAK anymore, so I shot someone else; Cake. Everyone else was likely to be protected. Who wasn't protected even once all game?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #109) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:30 am

Post by MrBump »

I started typing that BEFORE I saw Emp's post, and tbh, everyone had already claimed anyway so I felt my SK claim was the most important as we were going to be waiting on the SK claim.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #110) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by MrBump »

Are you an idiot.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #111) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by MrBump »

>Bump is most likely to be SK
>Bump is last Maf

Make up your mind.
I'm not ObvScum, I'm ConfScum; the SK. But lynching me is beyond silly. How can you not see that?
Also, did Magnetic ever claim who he/Wizrak saved? I assume Wizrak saved aaah both nights, but you shouldn't be too careful.

Finally, you really think you're ConfTown, huh? What does everyone else think of that?
Seeing how I have to go to sleep in five seconds and I'm 100% certain I'll be lynched overnight because town's being
stupid
, remember this. No one claimed to shoot Wizrak but me, right? You're taking a Serial Killer's words to be 100% fact?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #112) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:58 am

Post by MrBump »

GJ town! Grey won that game for you, although if I hadn't completely screwed up everything for scum we might've had a chance >.>
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #113) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:17 am

Post by MrBump »

I don't get how claiming scum would've help, how...? xD

Also, Rain played brilliantly.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #114) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:23 am

Post by MrBump »

I forgot two shots went through Doc protect... FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Return to “Completed Open Games”