New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

I claim unlynchable daycop/nightvig with a guilty on myself.
Vote: Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:01 am

unvote
Vote: DeityKabuto

If he's scum, hooray!
If he's town, he's a liability I don't want around at MyLo/LyLo.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:34 am

glowball wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
unvote
Vote: DeityKabuto

If he's scum, hooray!
If he's town, he's a liability I don't want around at MyLo/LyLo.

Do you really think he'll make it that far? Also, isn't it a bit early to be concerned with LyLo?

I've lost count of the number of times I've seen idiots get away with being idiots, get to LyLo, and screw the town over regardless of alignment. So yes, it's entirely possible that if unchecked he could get that far, and no, it's never too early to be concerned with the endgame.
Also - I've read a few games he was in, and I don't want to be dealing with
that
thank you very much.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:34 pm

DeityKabuto wrote:
sanchocolates wrote:I've only read one of DK's games on an outside site. On that game, he was SK and his play was terrible. That's the only reason I don't like him. I never opted for a PL.

@Beaver: Are you stupid? Of course not! :p

Learn your place noob
, I have way more mafia experience than you, I really hope it makes you feel better bashing on me because everyone else does. The people who are bashing on me have at least played a game with me once and are more experienced than I am, whereas you are not. o.O

Take it from my view.

In this game, you are playing really newbie, you aren't proving yourself as a town by saying "DK sucks", you are just going to make yourself look worse in the long run if you are going to go the whole game rambling on DK's dick all day long.

Games outside of Mafiascum that are outdated have nothing to do with this. o.O

Provide real content,
right now I am busying commenting on all my fans (you're on of them), that's my excuse.
O.o

This is why DK should be lynched. See also terrible play in Squenix Mafia and Dynasty Warriors Mafia, and the belief that surviving = a good player.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Address points made to you, and your atrocious playstyle; or get policy-lynched.
Your choice. So far, it looks like you're asking for the latter.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:35 pm

DeityKabuto wrote:
jilynne1991 wrote:Ok, I'm sorry, it's just from playing with Deity Kabuto in the past I wanted to prevent what has happened before into happening again. I may have been a little too eager, I guess.

You aren't helping yourself, stop whining and play the game. o.O

That's odd, DK, because all I've seen you do this game is lash out at people who have reason to dislike playing with you, as opposed to, y'know, playing the game. Welcome to the small town of Hypocrisy - population: you.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:41 pm

DeityKabuto wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
jilynne1991 wrote:Ok, I'm sorry, it's just from playing with Deity Kabuto in the past I wanted to prevent what has happened before into happening again. I may have been a little too eager, I guess.

You aren't helping yourself, stop whining and play the game. o.O

That's odd, DK, because all I've seen you do this game is lash out at people who have reason to dislike playing with you, as opposed to, y'know, playing the game. Welcome to the small town of Hypocrisy - population: you.

Look who's talking, you're not contributing any yourself.

I'm not the one with a PL hanging over his head.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:19 am

Policy lynch =/= any lynch.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:25 pm

kryptinen wrote:
I have an iffy feeling about the people who suggest policy lynches. I feel like day two will start with "See, I can't be scum, DK is not dead. I do not want to play with DK, so if I was scum I would have killed him."

Anyone who makes that argument Day 2 deserves a lynch for pure stupidity.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Eh, if we're not going to get a DK lynch today, I'll deal with him tonight.
unvote
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:50 am

DeityKabuto wrote:
Vote sanchocolates

My guts are telling me he's scum, no explaining to do, but you all will see later in the game.

No, DK. We're way too far in for "guts".

Then suddenly:

DeityKabuto wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:ITP DK insinuates a Thor/Reck/Palisade scumteam
then votes sancho
i am seriously about to jump back to a motherfucking DK lynch just in case we have a vigilante that is pants on head retarded

The vig is smarter than to stoop to your level of persuasion (:

YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T DEFEND YOURSELF AT ALL? YOU JUST INSULT ME?

FUCK. YOU. YOU DIE NOW.

UNVOTE; VOTE: DEITYKABUTO

IGNORANT SON OF A BITCH

Erm... lol at least you spelled my name right xD

Unvote
Vote xRECKONERx

I don't like how you suggest people to be lynched without strong evidence, in most games I've played with you, every wagon that you heavily support turns out to be a mislynch, just saying.

Gimme an O!
Gimme an M!
Gimme a G!
Gimme a U!
Gimme an S!
What've you g-oh you get the point, this is after a supposedly strong "gut" read on san, then suddenly he's OMGUSing Reck because "every wagon that you heavily support turns out to be a mislynch, just saying" which is the most bullshit reason for a vote I've ever seen.

The problem with the DK wagon right now is that it has people like Taro "I think he's a vig but instead of letting town order him about I'm just gonna lynch him" and PBuG... wait, when did PBuG vote DK? Not seeing it in iso. Also the irony of her commenting on DK just making loads of posts with no content and/or quote walls, when her only real content post has been... a wall of mostly fluff and one-liner comments... well, yeah.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Stop softclaiming vig, DK.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Thor665 wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Stop softclaiming vig, DK.

Stop active lurking, KoC.

You ever watch House? Notice how he only takes an active role in cases that interest him?
Yeeeeah.
Call me back when DK is shitting blood and has copper in his bone structure so I can flush his system with bleach and apple juice.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:22 am

DeityKabuto wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:DK: if you're the vig, just claim it.

Claims don't mean anything right now.

...DK, if you were spewing any more bullshit you'd be a fucking cow.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Thor665 wrote:
sanchocolates wrote:What's your reason to voting [KoC]?

Beard - what of it?

Ahahahahah good one. Answer the frakking question.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:45 pm

And instead of any of the far more valid avenues of questioning, you're going after an active lurker. What of it?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 am

PBuG wrote:
...reasoning? I don't understand what DK's modkill has to do with me.

because he spent 90% of his posts on day 1 clamoring for DK's lynch with no other valuable input whatsoever.

a) deliberate misrep, stating "the fact DK was modkilled doesn't make PBuG less scummy" isn't an implication that DK's modkill has an effect on you, it's a clear statement of "okay, the fucktard is out of the way, continue as normal".

b) blatant hypocrisy, given that you yourself stated that after reading the thread twice (which you admitted to not actually doing), DK was your only scumread. You're voting me for pushing hard on your only scumread of your own. Yeah, I tunnelled yesterday, but 1) frankly, getting DK out of this game sooner rather than later was of paramount importance to making this game semi-playable. The fact that you're dragging DK back into this stinks of a desire to reobfuscate the scum hunting, just as he did yesterday.
Vote: PBuG
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:53 am

Swag136 wrote:Yeah, DK, GTFO.
VOTE: DeityKabuto

Swag136 wrote:I'll be honest, I've never played with DK, but people don't seem to like him too much. I jumped on a bandwagon. If it really bothers you I'll unvote.

So, first off we have PBuG's predecessor jumping on the main wagon of opportunity.

PBuG wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:ONLY scumread. Read the thread TWICE. Plus, Lynch all Liars cuz he goes back and says he didn't really read it twice.

No, I said I did not read it thoroughly with analysis twice. In my skimming, DK stood out because he was abrasive and unhelpful.

This is a blatant lie.

PBuG's first post wrote:Okay, I was very busy today and have only really had the chance to read through the thread twice, but one suspect is standing out pretty prominently in my mine - DeityKabuto.

Except then, he changes his story in his next post:

PBuG's second post wrote:Warning, wall ahead...

First of all, I read once before replacing in and skimmed it a second time, didn't analyze too deeply either time. I ISO'd DK because he stood out to me the most.
Just reread it again
(well, rereading as I write this) and here be my notes:

"read once" = 1
"skimmed it a second time" = 2
"Just reread it again" = 3 times.

You read the thread two times, plus skimmed it. Not only was your only suspect DK, you are now having the gall to vote me for lurking and only focusing on DK.

Oh, and let's look at where his vote went after these two posts: Taro.
PBug wrote:INTERMISSION: TARO
116 - Bandwagons DK
163,175 - Bandwagons Swag
179,188 - pointless
237 - STFU I LIEK CONTENTLESS BANDWAGONS MY LIEF IS HARD
355 - This I actually agree with, glowball/chkballin wagon being scumdriven.

So, let's see, he voted on a person you suspect, he voted you, made two "pointless posts" + 237, and one you agreed with. From this reasoning, you decided he was the absolutely scummiest player at this point in the game? Not buying it.

PBuG wrote:
Celebloki wrote:PBuG spent all of D1 attacking the easiest target due to the scumminess of swag, and now he is picking on someone that was gunning exclusively for DK on D1 since DK fipped town. I still see this as PBuG trying to grasp at easy targets to recover from the massive scum fail by swag.

I stated that I suspected DK and then listed him among several suspects of mine. That's hardly 'spending all of D1 attacking' him, especially when I barely even focused on him subsequently. I listed Knight of Cydonia among my main suspects.

Deliberate misrep. "The easiest target" is something that fluctuates - at no point did Celebloki state that you were exclusively targeting DK in what you've quoted here.

Palisade wrote: KoC I scummier than normal, especially the "I don't want to contribute unless there's a threat to me" stance (protip: Town is always under threat. Scum isn't.)

This is the exact opposite of the truth. Scum are always under threat.
Oh, and it's also a lie. Palisade is interpreting this post:

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Thor665 wrote:

Stop active lurking, KoC.

You ever watch House? Notice how he only takes an active role in cases that interest him?
Yeeeeah.
Call me back when DK is shitting blood and has copper in his bone structure so I can flush his system with bleach and apple juice.

by some incredible twist of logic into "only coming back when I'm threatened". That's bullshit. Stating I was bored with this game (I was, because DK was shitting the thread up, hence my desire to get rid of the fucker) doesn't equal "only coming back when I'm threatened." It equals "coming back now that the thread isn't going to be shat up by DK."

Palisade wrote:Know what? I'll sheep Thor.
Unvote, Vote: KoC
sanchocolates wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Yar. Looking back I think I'm going to;

Also, protip - when you're miller you claim miller Day 1. There is so much gak we wouldn't have even had to do if DK had been sitting behind a miller claim like he should have.
What's your reason to voting him?

The scumteam has revealed itself!

Thanks, Sancho. You've made this a walk in the park for us. Celebloki, Ballin, Sancho, KoC. They die. Today.

That's right, asking someone for a reason behind their vote is
absolutely a 100% guaranteed scumtell
, especially when that person (san) has had near-zero interaction with the person they're asking for a reason on the vote on!

Palisade wrote:As of what Redhead posted, That's
part
of it, but not the whole story.

KoC: Day two play makes him self-evident as scum. Plus, interactions with the other three scum fit perfectly.
PBuG as Town, not scum (Redhead doesn't know what he's talking about >.<)--his KoC suspicion post, among others. His post right above was town, too.

"Self-evident"? No, fuck your mother with a goat horn, you give me a fucking case instead of your "self-evident" and "Interactions with the other players who are absolutely not confirmed scum but let's act like they are" bullshit.

Ooh, look, I'm interested. That hasn't happened before this game. I'm not quite sure what'll happen now.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:07 am

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Palisade wrote:As of what Redhead posted, That's
part
of it, but not the whole story.

KoC: Day two play makes him self-evident as scum. Plus, interactions with the other three scum fit perfectly.
PBuG as Town, not scum (Redhead doesn't know what he's talking about >.<)--his KoC suspicion post, among others. His post right above was town, too.

"Self-evident"? No, fuck your mother with a goat horn, you give me a fucking case instead of your "self-evident" and "Interactions with the other players who are absolutely not confirmed scum but let's act like they are" bullshit.

I'm
waiting

Oh, and while we're here, I don't think we've really had a concrete reason why you went from bussing PBuG so hard D1
Palisade wrote:
Swag136 wrote:Yeah, DK, GTFO.
VOTE: DeityKabuto

Swag136 wrote:I'll be honest, I've never played with DK, but people don't seem to like him too much. I jumped on a bandwagon. If it really bothers you I'll unvote.

^This is all the reason we need to suspect you. Your predecessor made an enormous scumslip, and the fact that you completely dismiss it without acknowledgment compounds it.

to this:

Palisade wrote:BV, pay moar attention.

The PBuG wagon is yesterday's news. It's old stuff. It died a long time ago, and will never be starting up again.

Ever.

PBuG has proved himself to be town. He will NOT be wagoned this game, ever again.

The other wagon besides us isn't PBuG. It's KoC.

I also strongly disapprove of the massively scummy way that you're trying to portray a wagon on me as somehow being the only choice for today. It stinks of trying to push through a percieved easy lynch as scum on a townie.
I'm not gonna try and make any excuses for Day 1. Yeah, I tunnelled the fuck out of DK. I don't give a shit if you think that's scummy, because he needed to be out of the game ASAP. The modkill was the best thing that could have happened D1 short of an actual lynch on him. If it takes me flipping pro-town to show that you and PBuG are bullshitting your way to a "hurr he tunnelled DK, must be scum" lynch as scum, so be it. I intend to go down kicking, screaming, and with plenty of obscenities. Now provide a fucking case on me, and provide a fucking reason for going from "OMG MASSIVE SCUMSLIP" to "NEVER WAGONED AGAIN CLEARLY TOWN JEEZ BV WHAT ARE YOU DOING DUH".
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 pm

PBuG wrote:
Palisade wrote:BV, pay moar attention.

The PBuG wagon is yesterday's news. It's old stuff. It died a long time ago, and will never be starting up again.

Ever.

PBuG has proved himself to be town. He will NOT be wagoned this game, ever again.

The other wagon besides us isn't PBuG. It's KoC.

I really don't like this post. If Palisade is scum it's an easy way to set up my lynch by connecting us even more.

This is some seriously retarded logic. The only reason for Palisade to tie himself to you in order to get a 1 scum for 1 town lynch (assuming he's scum and you're town) is if you're an important town PR, AND he has knowledge of that. And if the scum have knowledge that you're a PR, why wouldn't they just kill you tonight?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Man, you're gonna be disappointed.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:37 pm

also, @KoC, if I'm scum, why would I end up being disappointed?

KoC is teh scumz. gogogo

Because you're going to be in a whole pile of shit when people realise you pushed a lynch on an innocent player because I softclaimed to draw scum's attention and pushed a policy lynch on DK. Wow, those are BRILLIANT reasons for a lynch. ¬_¬

65536 - I'd love to know how you got:
11. DK you're not vig I am

from

I really would, because telling someone to stop softclaiming and spill when they're being scummy as all hell is such bad play. In fact, it's such bad play that Reck ALSO told DK to just outright claim vig if he was one.
I'm also loving how presenting a case against one of the scummiest players from D1 is represented as OMGUS. Tip, kids: when you present a case against someone voting you, it's not OMGUS. OMGUS = voting purely for the fact they're voting you.
Oh, and while we're here:
14. I'm scumhunting srs, no wait just defending myself, PBuG is an easy lynch because of Swag

vs. actual post 14:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
sanchocolates wrote:What's your reason to voting [KoC]?

Beard - what of it?

Ahahahahah good one. Answer the frakking question.

Shit, you're right, that post was totally about PBu-OH WAIT A MINUTE NO IT WASN'T.

Town, I invite you, as rare as this has been this game, to use your fucking brains for a second. As soon as this day began, Palisade and then later PBuG instantly tied sancho, myself and Parabollocks to Tomie and started pushing my lynch. That doesn't seem a little convenient to you?
Also, Palisade claims both heads picked up on my softclaim - a soft claim that directly contradicted their role - and yet they just happened to go for Krypt instead of that?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Thor665 wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Because you're going to be in a whole pile of Smurf when people realise you pushed a lynch on an innocent player because I softclaimed to draw scum's attention and pushed a policy lynch on DK.

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Also, Palisade claims both heads picked up on my softclaim - a soft claim that directly contradicted their role - and yet they just happened to go for Krypt instead of that?
I actually rather agree with the 2nd quote comment - but let's analyze that.
You did a soft claim of Vig to mess with scum - check.
Yet you understand that appropriate Vig play is to immediately shoot the person softclaiming Vig...wait...whut?

I certainly agree one of you should die.
I don't see krypt as a pro-scum shot choice, so if Palisade is SK or something he's planning to work that Vig claim, and I'm okay with a pet SK in this game for another night or so.
That leaves you - the guy trying to mess with scum by getting a Vig to shoot him in the face.

You seem to be missing the "hoping for scum to shoot me" part of the equation here.
But thanks for basically admitting you'd rather lynch me than the person who could well be an SK. Oh, and you're also accepting the fact I softclaimed vig, which I had LITERALLY ZERO REASON TO DO AS SCUM.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:32 am

Palisade wrote:Considering I know there's AT LEAST one more vote interested in lynching us (KoC)--probably more--you guys just earned yourself a claim.

We Are The Vigilante.
We shot Krypt last night, duh. (Who else would have?) This is an extremely scum-driven wagon, because Redhead Vig-Slipped when he posted that note from our QT (the one mentioning Tomie being the scum kill).

You say I softclaimed to drag you out, because as a Mafia Roleblocker, a very powerful role, it
makes comeplete fucking sense
for myself to trade my life for a vig :roll: (who could have a doctor protecting him for all we know) but let's be honest here, you only claimed because you had 5 votes on yourself and added me as an "honorary member" of the wagon. You were so fucking eager to claim that you added ghostvotes onto your own wagon just to make claiming now seem feasible.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:34 pm

SleepyKrew wrote:Mostly caught up, need to re-read some walls.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: KoC
I believe the VigSlip.
Anyone notice KoC rolefishing PBuG a couple pages ago?

...wait, what? Stating "the only reason for Palisade to do X is if he is Z and you are Y" isn't rolefishing, it's me giving my interpretation. If I'd said "oh, btw, ARE YOU A TOWN PR?" (which I didn't
at all
in that post, that'd be rolefishing.
I'm pretty much resigned to my fate here now. This wagon is being pushed on the most trivial things - hurr, you tunneled DK, king of acting scummy as FUCK everywhere; hurr, you made an (in retrospect, ill-advised) gambit to draw a scum kill, must be scum; hurr, you stated that the only reason for Palisade to act in that manner is if PBuG is a PR, must be scum, can't possibly just be hypothesising at all here, durr. Not like even PBuG didn't call me out on rolefishing in that post. Gee, that might be because it wasn't rolefishing.
Just get it over with, I'm tired of playing with the sheep.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:43 pm

The funny thing is that...I insist on believing he's town, because his posts on Day 1 look...reallly good. I still don't know what to think.

I kind of want KoC lynched simply so I can find out whether he's scum or not...this is killing me.

I... you... what?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:53 am

SleepyKrew has voted for the three main wagons of today (myself, PBuG, Palisade) and implicitly stated support for a jily lynch.
Four different people in one day. That's not opportunistic at all. [/sarcasm]
Thor giving him a free pass just because he's voting me? Uh... huh. Noted. Do what you want, as long as you're on the wagon I want you to be, regardless of how scummy you are. Uh-huh. Noted that he also did the same with DK D1 when he was shitting up the thread and acting scummy as all hell.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:55 am

Oh, and Thor - yeah, it was a dumb move in retrospect. If only we all had your
glorious powers of hindsight.
:roll:
You're voting me for active lurking... except you're voting me for tunnelling DK... except I'm not active lurking... and DK was the best choice of lynch D1 because otherwise we'd still all be dealing with his shit...
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Thor665 wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Thor giving him a free pass just because he's voting me? Uh... huh. Noted. Do what you want, as long as you're on the wagon I want you to be, regardless of how scummy you are. Uh-huh. Noted that he also did the same with DK D1 when he was Smurfing up the thread and acting scummy as all hell.

I was also right about DK, so...are you accusing Sleepy of being scum or me of being scum happy to get sheepy town? ...wait, you're doing both, right?

You were right about DK
in hindsight
. Are you really going to tell me he wasn't scummy as fuck D1? And if it hadn't been for the modkill, as a miller, he'd have flipped scum anyway.

Thor665 wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Oh, and Thor - yeah, it was a dumb move in retrospect. If only we all had your
glorious powers of hindsight.
:roll:
You're voting me for active lurking... except you're voting me for tunnelling DK... except I'm not active lurking... and DK was the best choice of lynch D1 because otherwise we'd still all be dealing with his Smurf...

1. I didn't ask you a question based on hindsight. In a Large game it's *immensely common* to have a Vig. All I did was ask you what you expected the pro-town gain to be with you softclaiming Vig? Your answer appears to be "It was stupid in hindsight, but I wanted scum to kill me and it never occured to me there was a Vig" Is that what you're saying?

Pretty much, yeah. Like I said, dumb move in hindsight.

Thor665 wrote:
2. I haven't called you scummy for tunneling DK, and don't even think I said you were tunneling DK - it doesn't sound like something I'd say since I actually consider tunneling null. So...whut?

a) You're right, I'm confusing you with someone else on the tunnelling - poor note organisation on my part, for which I apologise.
b) This does, however, raise the interesting question of just what you
are
voting me for, since so far, what I have you down on me for is active lurking (no longer a concern, I'm sure you can agree) and possibly the fact you think my Vig softclaim was dumb and/or scummy. In fact, let's be honest here, I haven't really seen a brilliant case on me at all, and yet the people voting me (and Celebloki, with his/her [I forget, apologies] "I'll jump on as soon as we've directed our SKVig for the night" thing) are acting as if my lynch is some kind of foregone conclusion.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:00 am

Claim: Jester

Please, by all means, lynch me.
Peregrine - I was busy getting rid of DK Day 1.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:09 am

Well, at least
someone
gets the joke.
Yeah, I'm just a poor lil' old VT. Do try and remember exactly what this wagon has been pushed on, guys, because apart from the whole "active lurking D1" thing, and the (poor) gambit, you'll notice that quite a few people were on this wagon with very little reasoning at all...
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:19 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:OK KoC

WHO IS SCUM

I will avenge you

Palisade is SK/scum, PBuG is likely scum/almost definite scum from interactions with Palisade (went from absolute scum D1 in Palisade's eyes to near-confirmed town? wut?), SleepyKrew has been willing to push any wagon that has even vague merit.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:40 am

jilynne1991 wrote:Actually, Para, you can think of it this way, I'm one player for the town, that's guranteed to go to LYLO or take out a scum if I don't get lynched.

Except we have absolutely no way of confirming your alignment.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Scum who took credit for krypt dying with a claim that would ward off any potential investigation?
Could happen.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:44 pm

chkballin wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:@chkballin-Which post(s) of PBug's convinced you that he was town?

Nothing, I'm just not the type of player to openly go right back to my D1 scumread right off the bat. Especially not when someone was modkilled D1 instead of a proper lynch.

...I'm failing to see how a modkill changes things as opposed to a lynch. I'm also failing to see how "nothing" happening to change your read suddenly switched PBuG from scum to town.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 am

NS, don't you fucking DARE do what you did in Tricycle.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Does "having a heavily breadcrumbed cop clear on yourself and then proceeding to lurk all game until you were lynched" ring any bells, NS?
That said, I'm not entirely sure the whole mastin-style massive claim gambit thing was particularly smart.

Nobody Special wrote:Please, show me here anything that precludes it.

Please, show me where a normal game has had two night-cops in one setup before. Because right now? Not buying it.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:06 pm

...what part of "don't fucking lurk like that again" doesn't relate here?
Just me who finds the switch from Krypt's hat to a deerstalker a little incongruous?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:38 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:You are buying NS's load of shit.

Why shouldn't I?

shit.

Duh.

Palisade, you might as well just up and claim SK right now. Coming out as the Vig, but then refusing to take advice? And yes, I can see you saying there
We will accept advice, opinions, and recommendations.

but when you then follow that up with
But we do not trust ANY of you. We will be making OUR OWN decisions on who to vig, and discussing it amongst ourselves.

it really makes your true intentions - to kill who the fuck you feel like to further your own ends - pretty fucking clear.

Pedit - yeah, you're right, I should have my vote somewhere else.
unvote; Vote: Nobody Special

Not buying his "second cop" bollocks, not buying his outing himself at a whole 2 votes, not buying him randomly outing his clear, not buying any of his sack of shit.

Reck, SC38 is over in GD.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Heh. Spunk.
Heh. Meta as a valuable tell with experienced players.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:54 am

JDGA wrote:NS's claim seems overpowered, but I'm sorta leaning towards it being true. KoC, however, hasn't done much and so my vote stays. However, as for other people...
Palisade wrote:
Celebloki wrote:Wraith said he quickly googled hats. I believe the NS claim and not just because it clears me. I still think chkballin is the best lynch. Palisade should shoot parabollocks. Votes stating on chkballin.

This reminded me of something I've been meaning to say for a while.

We do not intend to be manipulated.

We will accept advice, opinions, and recommendations. But we
do not trust
ANY
of you.
We will be making OUR OWN decisions on who to vig, and discussing it amongst ourselves. We will collect, analyze, and distill the evidence against the vig candidates and choose who we think most likely to be scum. We will always, however, provide an explanation of those choices after the fact, and (not speaking for my partner here) I am willing to share who I am currently leaning towards.

Tonight we will be vigging KoC, unless he is lynched. If KoC is lynched, we'll have a tougher choice, but I am personally leaning towards Parabollocks, chkballin and NS on the outside.

Regarding NS, the point has been made that the claim is too ridiculous to be fake...but he KNOWS it won't be cc'd, he was under no pressure to do so, his claimed innocent wasn't actually heading for the gallows in any kind of hurry, and the WIFOM of claiming cop with one already dead is perfect.

Should have claimed Deputy, the kind that receives the original Cop's results when activated. I'd have believed that.

-RedHead

Right. Vig claim that says that not only is he going to not bother forming townreads, but is also going to shoot whomever he pleases. Something is screaming SK at me here, and I'm pretty sure it's obvious why.

I like the part where you accuse me of "not doing much" right before you agree with me that Palisade stinks of SK. I also really enjoy being called out on "not doing much" when I have twice as many posts as you in this game. But please, continue with your
complete and unmitigated stream of bullcrap.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”