Newbie 1126-Perfect Scum Victory

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Thomas »

Vote: lilac

For being in the middle of the list.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Thomas »

Unvote: lilac

I would vote fatlikepig for making a second vote on someone this early in the game but then I'd be a hypocrite.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Thomas »

Ythan wrote:You have a stated reason for voting fatlikeapig. His vote was random, yours would not be. Additionally, why the un-random-vote in your second post if you're not placing another one?
I was just trying to get more information out of him. :igmeou:

My timezone is PST.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Thomas »

By pressuring him. I didn't want to add a second vote though. Or can you FoS in these games?
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Post by Thomas »

Thomith wrote:also explain what you mean by the bolded part.
Well I was suspicious that he (fatlikepig) put the second vote on somebody so early in this game then I said I would vote him but I would be a hypocrite because I would be placing the second vote on him.

In a few more real life days I think we should each post lists of who we think are the 2 most suspicious people thus far.

For now though I will:
FoS: F-team tsunamic

Because of your OMGUS FoS and the random post on the last page.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Thomas »

F-team tsunamic wrote:I am (and was at the time i pointed the FoS) genuinely suspicious of ythan's jumping down my throat. This is my first game, and I may be a bumbler with nub blues, but I found his post to be an attempt to sway the vote to me, pointing out what he believed to be 'fos' worthy in a post that was just a blind attempt to play the game. I'm just new, not scum. I genuinely believe he is scum based on his attack of the new guy. I cannot in good conscience leave this alone:
unvote vote: ythan
The roles are assigned randomly so any "new guy" can be scum. Ythan is just more experienced than us. It doesn't mean he's scum.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Thomas »

There hasn't been very much discussion recently so to stir up activity I will:
FoS:
LadyDeathRage

You should post more. Don't try to fly under the radar.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Thomas »

Oops, I forgot to bold the full FoS so I'll post it again:
FoS: LadyDeathRage
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Thomas »

Oops I confused Elsa von Spielburg and F-team tsunamic because they both have long usernames that are hard to remember. I will FoS Elsa von Spielburg though for same reasons as my FoS for LadyDeathRage.
FoS: Elsa von Spielburg
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Thomas »

Well I wouldn't mind lynching F-team tsunamic today but I would prefer to use up more time in this day because: short days = less information = better for mafia.

Perhaps we should start posting suspicious people? Or maybe we should wait until Elsa von Spielburg and LadyDeathRage post.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Thomas »

LadyDeathRage wrote:SO - as I do not find F-Team all that suspicious, let me ask everyone about the people attacking him. What does everyone think about the people attacking F-Team based on his responses? Namely Thomas, lilac and fatlikepig? It seems to me that a fair amount of jumping on the F-team=scum bandwagon is happening here.
People are voting/FoSing F-team tsunamic because we agree with Ythan. He has posted valid points on why F-team tsunamic is suspicious. I also thought F-team tsunamic was annoying with his OMGUS votes/FoSes and asking about rules. So why do you not find F-team tsunamic suspicious?

F-team tsunamic wrote:How many games have you each completed? Which roles did you play in those games? How did you come to/find out about mafia(the game, not the role)?

I have played 2 mafia games on another site but this is my first game on this forum.

I don't think hahonryuu is scum because of his last post. I'm not really 100% sure who is scum so instead of posting suspected scum I will post who I'm sure are other townies:
- hahonryuu
- Ythan
- Thomith

If you aren't on the above list it's probably because you are scum or you haven't posted much.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Thomas »

F-team tsunamic wrote:Thomas, do you have any reason of your own as to why you suspect me? Does the fact that you voted me for the "annoyance" as you call it and someone else's opinion alone constitute an omgus?
Well as I already stated, since I agree with the information Ythan has posted then that would be my reason I suspect you. I am ignoring your second question because I have not voted for you (yet).

F-team tsunamic wrote:Double post-my apologies-
What was your role in the two previous games you played? What website was that on?

My role in the first game was Doctor, Town Aligned and in the second game I played I was a VT. The site I played the games on is interguild.org but they focus on lots of other games than just mafia so they don't have mafia games very often.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Thomas »

Well scum would already know who's town so I don't see how that helps...
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Thomas »

If you are mafia you should know this... mafia know their partners and at night they can talk to each other and discuss who they want to kill. It says this in the role PM's our mod posted on the first page.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Thomas »

@hahonryuu Okay I get your point now.

Ythan wrote:What was this a response to?

Post #124

I think F-team tsunamic is too stupid to be scum so I will
Un-FoS: F-team tsunamic

Should we lynch an inactive person today if this inactivity keeps up?
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by Thomas »

Ythan wrote:Thomas, there's no such thing as too stupid to be scum. You yourself said in #37 that roles are assigned randomly so a newbie can be scum. How is this different?
F-team tsunamic may be a newbie who is a townie.

F-team tsunamic wrote:It's simple; At this point i am starting to suspect thomas. His posts are of a flagrant nature. He has no suspicions of his own with which to pursue anyone, only those that you have provided. I had not read the role pm's for every other class, just the one i was sent. When he stated that the mafia knows who is who then i became suspicious that this statement was a slip on his part.
I was suspicious of you so there's my suspicions. Yesterday you had 3 votes against yourself and notice how I didn't bother voting for you though. If I did I'm sure (assuming mafia didn't vote yet) the mafia or other townies would have voted you. Mafia will usually start voting around the third to fourth votes. Also, I answered your question in post #128 because I know how the game works. If you don't know how to play mafia click here or don't play.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Thomas »

F-team tsunamic wrote:VOTE: FoS Thomas for being on the Ythan bandwagon for no reason of his own.

What are you doing? FoSing me and voting me when you have a vote on Ythan already? I'm really close to voting you and no it's not an OMGUS vote. It's because you're throwing accusations everywhere and being an ass. Not only for that but all that other stuff you have done today I won't bother repeating it.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by Thomas »

F-team tsunamic wrote:My actions were tallied as being scummy by you and thomas
Actually Thomith and fatlikepig were also suspicious of you. Give up on accusing Ythan and I. You will NOT get enough people to vote for us. In fact, I think you're just working towards getting yourself lynched.
Vote: F-team tsunamic

Forget what I said about being too stupid to be scum.

Hello LadyDeathRage, lilac, fatlikepig and Elsa von Spielburg, post something. Our mod has more posts in the game than you guys.

F-team tsunamic wrote:LDR did that as well, saying that she, “likes to watch how people react to things.” Her first post seems overly-cautious, and her vote is just sitting on lilac, seemingly from the Random Voting Stage. She has not voted much or applied much in the way of pressure. I find that scum talk a lot about what they're going to do later in the game (like she has), but end up doing little after that. As such:
My suspicions of LadyDeathRage are growing. Both of you haven't posted very much but your posts sound more townie and her's sound more scum. In post #98 she stated she wasn't suspicious of F-team tsunamic and I asked her why in post #119 and I never got a response. I'm still waiting... My prime suspects:
- F-team tsunamic
- LadyDeathRage
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Thomas »

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:Don't like the smug tone of this post, at all. Honestly is one of the scummiest things I've seen so far, and paired with jumping on what I see as the "easy lynch" of F-team, I WOULD be willing to vote for Thomas right now. Don't be so sure about declaring yourself 'unlynchable,' my friend.
Anybody has a chance of getting lynched but I meant that with the information F-team tsunamic has there's no way he will be able to lead a lynch on anybody. His 'suspicions' are like "this guys got a vote on me so hes scum!!!!111".

So it looks like people do not support a lynch on F-team tsunamic so I will:
Unvote: F-team tsunamic

LadyDeathRage wrote:Elsa and lilac- Not really sure, except that Elsa continues to call me scummy for not posting more when she posts around the same amount of content as myself and that is a pretty large contradiction.
Actually Elsa von Spielburg has made some good posts. Your posts on the other hand look scummy and you are trying to fly under the radar. Elsa von Spielburg has made 6 posts now posting some good information and you have made 6 posts with crap. If we lynch you and you're mafia then I think one of the following is your mafia partner:
- F-team tsunamic
- fatlikepig
- Ythan
I'm basing that information off how you ordered people in your last post.
Vote: LadyDeathRage
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Thomas »

Ythan wrote:Thomas, what is it about f-team's posts that you think sounds "more townie"? This goes for fatlikeapig as well.
I never did say I believe F-team tsunamic is town in my last post where I unvoted. I unvoted that because everyone has turned on LadyDeathRage so there won't be enough people for a lynch. I'm fine with voting LadyDeathRage too because she's suspicious. I think it's dumb that most people who were suspicious of F-team tsunamic aren't anymore because of LadyDeathRage's post #98 that said it's a bandwagon.
That's how lynches happen.

F-team tsunamic wrote:Ythan, why do you so ignore the totally suspicious posts made by thomas?
Show me every 'suspicious' post I have apparently made without saying "look here gaizzz he voted 4 me!!!".
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Thomas »

fatlikepig wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but how does the order that LDR ordered the people in her post reveal which players are scum? Just wondering where you get this from. Also, there's some inconsistency with your post #119, in which you're sure that Ythan is a townie. So does this mean that you're now shifting on your position towards Ythan? Does this new read seem more convincing than what you previously thought?
Well if LadyDeathRage is scum then I think she would have put her scum partner alone when she posted suspicions. Eg: She put Thomith and Haho together. Doesn't really mean much though so don't even defend yourself. We don't even know 100% if LadyDeathRage is scum yet.

F-team tsunamic wrote:this bit of self assurance is coming from the viewpoint of a player who joined the site 4 days before I did and has about half as many posts. Your experience with this game lacks the length of exposure that would allow you to come from a place of such strong self assurance on your own. I believe that you are bolstered by the knowledge that you and ythan are playing for the same team and that as he is the most experienced player that affords you the luxury of feeling as though you will not be scrutinized. Hence you let your tongue(hand) slip.
Everything said above is a swing and miss. I asked for how I was suspicious. I only posted this earlier today yet you were 'suspicious' of me before this. Where are the other posts that are 'suspicious'? Sounds like you are making up shit. Barly any of this is related to my posts and you said you think Ythan and I are on the same team? I assume you mean we are both scum? Well elaborate on that.

F-team tsunamic wrote:The second bold text section seems to be, imo, a poor attempt to reiterate previous accusations that were dispelled away only a few posts after they were initially made(I am not trying to speak for the rest of the players in saying that they found suspicion of my post dispelled, that's just the way it seems to be from their posts. If I am wrong on that, someone please correct me.)This is slap-dash in its simplicity. It's as if you haven't read a page between my "is the game played to win" and this one. It appears you are attempting to cling to a raft that has fallen apart long ago. Why would you bring up this weak allegation if you are so sure that I have made so many other slips?
I was letting you know that your 'suspicions' on Ythan and I are weak and that in my opinion every time you try to accuse the same people for such little and horrible suspicions people will get more suspicious of you. Therefore you are working on getting yourself lynched.

F-team tsunamic wrote:O and also thomas, Please, respond to the fact that you have attributed the words of Elsa von Spielburg to me in a direct quote error. I'm referring to the bold paragraph that is headed with my name as being the source. I did not write this. I am not sure how that mistake came to take place, but please rectify it as soon as you can!
I can't edit the post so I can do nothing about that.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Thomas »

F-team tsunamic wrote:Thomas, if you have in fact already said this was a mistake than I apologize for following up on it. I have not intended this to be something I thought was indicative of your guilt, I am merely attempting to keep the game info straight as i had problems with mistakes on my own part and I didn't want any more of those attributed to me.
You already posted about it somewhere below my post so problem solved. Now that we're on the next page a post about that won't really help.

LadyDeathRage wrote:I think F-Team is town for a variety of reasons, including the manner in which he defends himself, his initial post (which Ythan found so scummy in the first place) and the fact that he's taking Ythan's constant pressure in stride. Yes, he's defensive. But if someone were claiming in no uncertain terms that you're scum when you know that you're not, what would you be, aloof? No, you'd be defensive. You would ALL be defensive under the kind of pressure and scrutiny that Ythan is applying to F-Team. On his initial post (which I found quite humorous actually ^^), he made a quip about the ridiculousness of everyone gathering around to decide who to kill. I saw this as a town-oriented post because if he were Mafia, well, it just wouldn't be as funny. Which was the goal. It was a joke, and we're here to have fun, right? This is a game, yes? Finally, we come to the assertion that F-Team has done nothing to defend himself, to the point of his LIFE being threatened if he didn't. My problem with that line of reasoning is this: HE HAS DEFENDED HIMSELF SEVERAL TIMES IN SEVERAL POSTS TO SEVERAL PEOPLE. They've all sounded relatively sincere (as sincere as the medium allows, anyway), and I have no reason to believe that he's lying about any of it…besides Ythan's absolute assurance that he's found scum in F-Team.
F-team tsunamic has done absolutely nothing to defend himself. All he says is "you must be scum cuz u voted 4 me". He also thinks that by randomly using big words like the kind used in "Terms and Conditions" on websites will make him more powerful than whoever he's accusing. If I'm right I think he's accusing Ythan and I of being mafia because we both target him? What about Thomith, fatlikepig and the other people who are suspicious of him?

LadyDeathRage wrote:This post doesn't set well with me for a couple of reasons.

A) Who the shit cares if you're the second vote on someone right out of the gates? Yeah, if he's got 3 votes on him and you put him one vote away from being lynched, okay…suspect away. That makes perfect sense to me. But really, putting a second vote on someone during RVS is scummy? If we all HAD to put our votes on different people, well, that DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THE RVS IN THE FIRST PLACE. The idea behind randomly voting someone is to see what that pressure reveals. If we're all expected to all be voting for different people, that completely negates any pressure that the vote would carry.

B) See the
italicized
bit. Please note that he's suggesting that everyone post who they think are the most suspicious 2 people in the game…in a few real-life days. Stay tuned to see if he follows through with this!

C) FoS of F-Team. Hops on a bandwagon with little to no reasoning behind it.
A: Every vote gets somebody closer to a lynch so what if everyone placed a random vote on one person? They're lynched. One vote on somebody is enough for that person to release some information. Two votes is overkill and it's unnecessary to get somebody this close to a lynch so early in the game.

B: I posted mine yesterday and you just so happen to be on the list. You know why I couldn't post one earlier? Because people such as you were not posting. You want to know who hasn't made a top 2 suspicious persons list yet? You.

C: If you're talking about the first bandwagon then you should note that I never did place a vote there. If I did I can guarantee you that F-team tsunamic would have been lynched. It seems rather scummy that I didn't vote eh? As for the FoS I already provided some information
when I made it
. You need to read posts.

LadyDeathRage wrote:I didn't like this post because at no point did F-Team say that the reason he suspected Ythan was because he's more experienced. At no point did he ELLUDE to that notion. Heck, he didn't even hint at it. What he said was he didn't like the WAY he attacked him, the new guy. He DID say that he thought that Ythan, the more experienced guy, was attacking him, the new guy. At no point was that ever given as his REASON for suspecting him.
Actually F-team tsunamic did say that, but indirectly, because he's new and Ythan isn't. Or "attack of the new guy". F-team tsunamic then voted for Ythan so I then said that anybody can be scum and just because Ythan is more experienced does not mean he's scum.

LadyDeathRage wrote:This post left me thinking "Self, why would he be asking for permission to post who he thinks is suspicious? Especially since he's A) FoS'd F-Team, B) FoS'd Me, and C) FoS'd Elsa?" It seems to me like he's asking whether or not people would find him scummy if he posted a list of suspects right now.
Notice how I said "we" which means I was asking if all people in the game were ready to share. Notice how I didn't ask if I, myself should share with you guys. Your suspicions so far are weak.

LadyDeathRage wrote:Okay, here Thomas explains why, in detail, he voted for F-Team. I'll paraphrase here: "We vote for him because Ythan votes for him. Plus he's annoying. Why don't YOU find him suspicious?" ….does no one find this odd but me? He's literally asking me why I'm not blindly jumping on the bandwagon like everyone else. He then goes on to say that over half the town is scum (halo, Ythan, Thomith and Thomas are the only townies in this setup apparently)…because apparently not posting up to Thomas' exacting standards is a crime PUNISHABLE BY DEATH. Also, for the record, I find lists of probably 'townies' to be anti-town in nature. All they serve to do is give Mafia targets to fire on…we should be focusing on who's scummy/suspicious…not who's NOT suspicious.

Pre-post Edit: Ythan also pointed out that town-lists is a bad idea.
First of all, I don't need you to post these 'paraphrases'. It's misleading because that's not at all my opinion or what I said.
You are trying to make me look more suspicious than I am.
You don't know my opinion and I don't know yours so stop posting bullshit that I didn't even say. I'm ignoring those next few sentences because that's just crap I never said. I never said over half the town is scum. If you don't know what I posted and what I didn't post then don't play this game. I posted the list of people who I think
are
townies. I obviously can't build a profile on people such as you who have barely posted. By the way a list of town would help because then you can focus on people who are not on the list which helps you find the scum.

LadyDeathRage wrote:….so this means that F-Team is logically not able to be scum, yes? Because he asked this question? No? Where EXACTLY do you stand on the F-Team wagon?
It doesn't mean he's scum and it doesn't mean he isn't scum. Anybody can make such a statement.

LadyDeathRage wrote:Actually, since there are two members of a scum-team in this setup and he's voting on one person already, it seems logical to FoS who he suspects of being his scum-buddy. I mean, up to now you've been acting pretty scummy, why not have more than one suspect? I agree that having FEW suspects is more ideal than having a bunch of suspects…but you YOURSELF have FoS'd THREE people at once in this game already. You're starting to contradict yourself here.
You clearly did not understand why I made this post. F-team tsunamic posted the wrong format for an FoS so I wasn't sure if he was voting me or FoSing me. It doesn't matter how many FoS'es I have. I have 10 fingers so I can have 10 FoS'es at a time. Being a townie I should treat all 8 of you as scum so maybe I should FoS everybody? The fact that you believe that people should only be suspicious of 2 people at a time suggests that you are scum because any townie knows that anybody could be scum. Again your suspicions are weak.

By the way... speaking of suspicions I'm sort of concerned that nobody except the weakest player in the game, F-team tsunamic has showed suspicions (even though they weren't good) on Ythan. I'm not saying that he is scum but don't be afraid to show suspicions on him because if he's scum then we're screwed.

LadyDeathRage wrote:Okay, here we go. This post locked in my read on Thomas. He JUST released his FoS on F-Team, literally 2 of his posts before this one. And now he's voting for F-Team. Not only that, but he gave F-Team flak for having a suspect in addition to his vote, and guess what! He's suspicious of ME, in spite of having a vote on F-Team! Amazing! Contradictions abound! He wants me to post. Here we have it. My reasons why I don't find F-Team suspicious AND my list of the two most scummy people in the game, just in time!
I voted after removing the FoS because I realized that there is no such thing as being too stupid to be mafia which was the reason why I removed the FoS. As I stated above I am suspicious of all 8 of you so you are saying I am not entitled to also be suspicious of more than one person. Sure we get one vote but I'm still going to look at everyone else.

LadyDeathRage wrote:Or, in other words… "Oh shit, the bandwagon I was so confident in not even 12 hours ago is losing steam, RAPDILY. Hmmm…Oh look, someone who appears to be inactive! DIE!"
Again, I don't need to hear this crap because the above quote is not my thoughts and is misleading.

LadyDeathRage wrote:Or, in other words "Oh shit, F-Team has my number…better attempt to discredit him with NO logic and NO reasoning other than 'you're making shit up, go read the thread'."

Which is interesting, because of anyone in the thread besides maybe Ythan, F-Team has clearly read the thread the most…as he's repeatedly defended himself against this weak-ass bandwagon that's formed SOMEHOW on him.
I'm ignoring the first sentence because you are trying to mislead other people again. Again, F-team tsunamic has done absolutely nothing to defend himself until somebody thought he's doing this because he's town. This is why my suspicions on him remain.

I believe your suspicions on me are weak and you are purposely trying to mislead townies.

Ythan, do you have any interest in voting for anyone else in the event that F-team tsunamic doesn't get enough votes for a lynch? You should post more of your thoughts on other players.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Thomas »

fatlikepig wrote:This seems strange to me. Surely, if you're convinced enough about someone's identity that you'll put a vote on them, then you won't just unvote them because "people do not support a lynch" on that person. Backing down because you've lost support instead of arguing to lynch someone you seem to have had strong suspicions about does not seem very pro-town at all.
Notice how I voted LadyDeathRage immediately after. If it wasn't for my suspicions on LadyDeathRage I would have kept my vote on F-team tsunamic. LadyDeathRage seems like a better candidate now to me.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Thomas »

Ythan wrote:This raises all kinds of alarms. Trying to set up future lynches, without the information we will have at that point, and especially based off of positioning on a list is meh
If LadyDeathRage is mafia and we lynch her then it could help narrow down the list of suspects so we can focus on less people. Obviously still watch other people because this isn't the best information to go off.

fatlikepig wrote:I think the main reason for this is that not many people (bar F-team, and perhaps some other people who haven't yet voiced their concern) believe that Ythan is scum, since his questions have been decidedly pro-town thus far. Why does the fact that no-one finds Ythan, who you yourself do not seem to be that suspicious of, suspicious worry you?
Well it seems that people are afraid to FoS/vote him because he's so good at defending and since he's the IC so if he's scum, we're screwed. If we can lynch scum today we will have more information for tomorrow. Right now though, I'm neutral on him.

LadyDeathRage wrote:Thomas has also commented on my post, and when I read it, I got the sense that he doesn't find me all that suspicious at all. That he's scum and he's suddenly only suspicious of me because I drew attention to him. He claimed he was suspicious before my post on him, it's true. But please keep in mind that he was suspicious of ALL lurkers at the time, and at the time all he knew about me was that A) I was a lurker and B) I did NOT agree that F-Team was suspicious. Suspicious? I find that suspicious. I find that VERY suspicious.
Not suspicious of you? I have a freaking vote on you and it won't be coming off unless there's someone even more suspicious than you that comes up. I have also showed suspicion on you wayyyyyyy before you started to target me. So I can say you're targeting me because I voted for you. If you find that 'VERY suspicious' then you must find yourself so suspicious because it's the other way around.

I'm waiting for you to post all Ythan's posts and state your opinion on those by the way. No rush though we've got 12 more days.

You're making so many double posts to try to raise your post count eh?

LadyDeathRage wrote:I'd like to state for the record that Ythan has also pointed out that town lists are bad, which is totally in line with his IC role. But he neglected to elaborate on WHY they're bad, SPECIFICALLY. Which is his duty as IC. And the fact that he let this post go unanswered is...telling.
If I was in the scum's position what would I gain from posting a list of people who I thought were townies? A list of townies that mafia posts is just going to make town focus on the other townies and my mafia partner. Note that I said "If I was in the scum's position".
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Thomas »

LadyDeathRage wrote:No, actually, I don't find myself suspicious for suspecting you.
If I were town (note, I said IF I were town) I wouldn't be suspicious of any of my actions.
That bit of obviousness aside:
You have just claimed to be scum. See bold part.

LadyDeathRage wrote:Thomas, what do you think of Else and her continued vote on me in spite of our aligned PoV and my pickup of activity?
I believe Elsa von Spielburg is a townie. Even though she just unvoted you I can understand why she has kept that vote on your for so long. I'll cover this later in the post. Your pickup in activity is nice and you know who getting really annoying now? lilac. She needs to be replaced. I know Elsa von Spielburg has posted less but her posts have contributed more to the game. All lilac posts every 2 days is "sry gaizz i didnt post bt ill try postin l8rrrr!!!"

LadyDeathRage wrote:Town, my conclusion is (not surprisingly) Thomas is SCUMMY SCUM SCUM. Do the math. I can assure you, it adds up. Henceforth, I'm going to boldify and redden his name so that everyone is very clear on my view of him.
You must suck at math.

LadyDeathRage wrote:I'd like to point out to town for the record that Ythan did NOT answer F-Team's question and continues to insult his intelligence in spite of claiming he doesn't do that (see italicized bit.) My guess? Ythan CAN'T find anything of quality in
Thomas'
post. My guess is that he's teetering on fury because of how BAD
Thomas'
scum play is, and he's pissed that he can't get this F-Team wagon into gear, and he's going to have to freaking BUS
Thomas
just to buy a little town cred up in this piece.
You can shutup about my suspicions on F-team tsunamic because I already defended myself for this but I can repeat my defense again. In post #85 Thomith made the 3rd vote on F-team tsunamic but then in post #90 I chose not to vote. Had I voted it's very likely the bandwagon would have succeeded. Here's post #90:
Thomas wrote:Well I wouldn't mind lynching F-team tsunamic today but I would prefer to use up more time in this day because: short days = less information = better for mafia.

Perhaps we should start posting suspicious people? Or maybe we should wait until Elsa von Spielburg and LadyDeathRage post.

Thomith wrote:@Thomas
So your logic is because nobody is FOS'ing ythan then he is scum? explain how this makes any sence at all.
No, I'm not saying Ythan is scum. I'm saying people appear to be afraid to target him because he's really experienced.

Well I will now take the liberty to write my opinion on
LadyDeathRage
's post(s):

LadyDeathRage wrote:In response to the FoS pointed at me I would like to say that while it is true that I have not posted much up to this point, it is not necessarily to "fly under the radar". Personally I am the type of person that likes to watch how people react to things.
I have been paying very close attention to the posts between F-team and Ythan. I can see why F-team's responses have garnered such suspicion. However, I believe that he is just new at this (like a lot of us, including me) and became way too defensive during random voting and since then.
As the day progresses I hope to see more activity from everyone else (myself included) so that we can form more accurate reads on people.

SO - as I do not find F-Team all that suspicious, let me ask everyone about the people attacking him. What does everyone think about the people attacking F-Team based on his responses? Namely Thomas, lilac and fatlikepig? It seems to me that a fair amount of jumping on the F-team=scum bandwagon is happening here.
I don't buy your excuse about watching how people react. You can still see how people react when posting at the same time so you have been flying under the radar until I voted you. You then said you were not suspicious of F-team tsunamic and you haven't really explained much why you don't find him suspicious. Here's a list of all players in the game (except F-team tsunamic) and I put a star by people who have claimed F-team tsunamic is not suspicious at the time you made this post:
fatlikepig
hahonryuu *
Thomas
lilac
LadyDeathRage *
Elsa von Spielburg *
Thomith
Ythan

Elsa von Spielburg did have a vote on F-team tsunamic but it was random so I didn't count it. Now at this time in the game only you and Elsa von Spielburg have said you aren't suspicious of F-team tsunamic. The only difference is, I believe Elsa von Spielburg has explained why she's not suspicious of F-team tsunamic. You seem too careful about what you say and still haven't explained very well why you aren't suspicious. Is it because you're protecting a scum partner? You can't just not be suspicious of somebody without such little reasoning and at the time you made this post there was a lot more evidence suggesting F-team tsunamic was scum than town so this sounds like an attempt to protect your partner and then take attention off of him by asking people what they thought of myself, lilac and fatlikepig. Why did you not put Thomith on that list? Thomith had actually made a vote on F-team tsunamic when lilac didn't.

Well that is all I will write about because you haven't posted very much and your newest posts are mostly crap trying to encourage people to vote for my with your 'paraphrases' and writing my name in red text.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Thomas »

Also
LadyDeathRage
, you never replied to my post #226 I would like a reply to everything I said there. Instead you ignored it and went on to try to start a bandwagon. I will reply to your posts after you reply to mine because I may have missed some stuff?? I don't remember since lots of the discussion has been about me I have probably missed some stuff.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:03 am

Post by Thomas »

LadyDeathRage wrote:
Actually, F-Team has gone to great lengths to defend himself to Ythan. He's tried to ask questions to better understand the game. He's tried generating discussion about ANYONE else. At no point EVER did he EVER say 'You must be scum cuz u voted 4 me'. That's ridiculous, and the fact that you're saying it now means that you're trying to convince the rest of TOWN that he said it hoping they don't read the thread. It's not going to work sir. Stop lying, stop misrepresenting the facts and stop calling me out to answer for things that are complete nonsense.
Whoops I think I paraphrased there. :P

LadyDeathRage wrote:
And remember when I called you out for questioning him putting a second vote on someone? Remember when I said 'sure, if someone puts the 3rd or 4th vote on someone with absolutely no reason, be suspicious'? That's kinda what I was referring to. 2 votes isn't "this close" to a lynch, and you're ridiculous for even suggesting it. I don't find the fact that he put a second vote on someone in RVS suspicious at all. Get over it.
Adding another random vote is pointless because someone else has already done it so you won't do anything. Maybe it was only because F-team tsunamic is new to mafia...

LadyDeathRage wrote:
No, it did NOT seem scummy that you didn't vote. That was the townest part of this whole debacle that you're pointing out. What's interesting is how you try and attribute scumminess to it yourself. What I found suspicious was the fact that you found him suspicious at all. Yes, at the time I found ANYONE who hadn't provided any reasoning other than 'I agree with Ythan' (coattails) or 'he's not defending himself' (not true) for their suspicion of F-Team.

And I read posts. If you're going to take a play from your scumbuddy, you should at least apply it properly to the correct targets ffs.
Well I thought it was suspicious that you DIDN'T think F-team tsunamic was suspicious at all. First he (F-team tsunamic) makes this random post which is not related to the game so Ythan FoSed and then F-team tsunamic FoSed back and then it turned into votes. In the first mafia game I played (and probably first for this other player), I FoSed somebody randomly and they FoSed back and this person turned out to be scum at the end of the game. Anyways back on topic, a few pages later F-team tsunamic asked about playing to win and claimed he didn't read that rule or didn't remember. Since then he changed his story and said he wanted reactions I believe. That looks VERY innocent doesn't it? Sarcasm by the way. I now believe 100%, after reading back on posts that this is the scum:
-
LadyDeathRage

-
F-team tsunamic

And by the way I actually did agree with Ythan for his suspicions on F-team tsunamic. He beat me to posting suspicions, etc. so what should I do about it? Repost what he said? If I do then you will probably say "look its a bandwagoner!!!!!" so what can I do?

LadyDeathRage wrote:
No, I actually looked at the post in question, and what he said was that Ythan appeared to be 'picking on the new guy'. He did NOT say that he suspected him because he was more experienced. He said he suspected him because he appeared to be 'picking on the new guy'. He did NOT say that he suspected him because he was more experienced. He said he suspected him because he appeared to be 'picking on the new guy'.

Now that I've said it three times, maybe it will sink in for you pal. Those two statements are NOT the same thing, even indirectly. One says that he thinks it's suspicious that an experienced person would so vehemently attack an admittedly new person. The other says that he thinks it's suspicious that he's played the game longer. Seriously, I don't know what's so hard to follow about this logic. Those two statements are not even INDIRECTLY THE SAME.
Everything said above is a swing and miss. If it was newbie vs. newbie it would not mean he's 'picking on a new guy' but since Ythan is not a 'new guy' he's more experienced. So he did indirectly say Ythan is more experienced which is why I said I said that just because he's more experienced does not mean he's scum. It was a horrible reason for making a vote (and it wasn't an RVS) on Ythan so I had to speak up there.

LadyDeathRage wrote:
I've covered this in another post, so if you want the full version, go find that post. But in short, piss off, I'll paraphrase whenever the hell I want. In this post I quoted your post DIRECTLY and placed my paraphrased version directly below it. I'm not trying to put words into your mouth, I posted exactly what you said right above it. Anyone who's taking the time to read what you're calling my 'lies and bullshit that you didn't even say' is also reading...exactly what you said. So it's impossible for me to be misrepresenting you in that way. Anyone who wants to disagree with me is free to do so...this includes you. But don't you EVER tell me what to say and what not to say.
My posts aren't, at least in my opinion making me look like scum it's your paraphrases that do. As long as your paraphrases are there you are falsely representing me so should I do the same for you?

LadyDeathRage wrote:
People NEED to only be suspicious of who they're suspicious of. We can only lynch one person at a time, and if we try and split our focus on everyone, nothing will get done. What we need is focused discussion on one or two people that town agrees are the most suspicious and pick a lynch from them. That way, scum are not able to sit back and not contribuite or try and push a lynch for some random other person that town isn't even considering. This is basic mafia shit man, and you clearly haven't the faintest. At this point, I don't give a flying FUCK how weak you think my suspicions are. What I care about is what everyone ELSE thinks about you...and I've got a sneaking suspicion that even your scumbuddy is looking for a non-scummy way to throw you under the bus today. Just food for thought.
If you focus too much on certain people then scum can get away with flying under the radar. You tried it at the start of the game but then you realized it's not going to work so you have started to post more.

LadyDeathRage wrote:
Again, yes he has, YOU are trying to mislead town by making such a bold blanket statement about his posts that isn't even close to true. You're depending on the rest of the town to not go back and read the thread and hoping that someone...ANYONE...will take your suspicions at face value. This is play that I'm watching Ythan employ, and you're clearly imitating it. Stop it. It's annoying, and it makes HIM look bad when you do it. At least he's able to speak intelligently on the subject. You just parrot nonsense and expect it to be taken for truth. Sorry. Not happening.
I am not mislead anybody because I am stating my opinion. You are misleading people with your paraphrases because you're making it look like I said stuff that I have not said.

Thomith wrote:how did lady just claim scum? If she said "i am town" she would have been called scummy by "confirming" herself as town.
She said something like "IF I was town".

fatlikepig wrote:Being overly cautious with your voting during RVS. You then go on to say in your reply to LDR:

Thomas wrote:A: Every vote gets somebody closer to a lynch so what if everyone placed a random vote on one person? They're lynched. One vote on somebody is enough for that person to release some information. Two votes is overkill and it's unnecessary to get somebody this close to a lynch so early in the game.

Now, I'm not too good at maths, but last time I checked, 2 votes on someone is pretty far off from L-1, let alone having everyone vote for the same person. If I'd put Elsa on L-1, then sure, your suspicion might have been justified, but since that's far from the case, this looks like you're just trying to make some random accusation that you've dug out of nowhere.

Also, if you were really suspicious of me, why didn't you just put your vote on me? You state that it would have been hypocritical (again, cautious for no reason), but if you had genuine suspicions of someone, why not vote for them? After all, wasn't the purpose of your post to "pressure" me? What could've been more "pressuring" than the beginnings of a bandwagon on me? And if you were so intent on pressuring people, why did you randomly decide to unvote Lilac without either a) trying to get more information out of him or b) placing another vote so you could get more information out of someone else? We were still in RVS after all.
I have not been cautious at all when posting. I have nothing to hide. In fact, my post about being a hypocrite was sort of meant to be a joke because if I made a vote on F-team tsunamic then I'd be a hypocrite. I don't remember claiming to be suspicious of you? I probably just asked you to post more but I think you're town even though you haven't posted very much. I only get one vote so I couldn't put a vote on you anyways when there's people who are far more suspicious in this game. I don't even remember unvoting lilac but I found the post and I think it was because I was going to vote you but then I decided not to.

fatlikepig wrote:"Attacking the new guy" =/= "Attacking someone because you're more experienced". As I stated, F-team didn't know that a lot of us were "new guys", so as far as he may have been concerned, he was one of the few "true" newbies here. With that in mind, I don't think there's any way to infer the idea that F-team believed that Ythan was suspicious because he was an IC from that post.
I posted something about this above but what F-team tsunamic said is bullshit. This is a
game.

fatlikepig wrote:...didn't quite see the point in this post, since most of the town was still making up their minds by the looks of the discussion that was going on. Looks like an attempt to slip in a town tell or something.
Damn, you sound really convinced I'm scum. Actually the information in that post was correct, I was not ready to end the game because it had just started.

fatlikepig wrote:Town lists are generally anti-town, why did you post one? Also, no reasons given as to why, either.
I never knew this. Most people probably didn't know this but now they're trying to rub this in my face.

fatlikepig wrote:...nice... reasoning there bud, especially after you'd earlier said that anybody could be chosen to be scum. Also, you were pretty sure of F-team's scumminess in your previous posts, why the sudden change of heart?
Because F-team tsunamic said in a post just above mine to Ythan "Why does it bother you so that I ask these simple questions?" so I just thought he's actually this stupid and isn't scum. I'm back to thinking he's scum though.

fatlikepig wrote:VERY anti-town-looking here, especially after you yourself admitted that an earlyish lynch would be better for the mafia. Looks like you were looking for an easy lynch.
Nope I just wanted an inactive gone or perhaps replaced because it takes the fun out of the game and annoys me when people are as inactive as lilac.

fatlikepig wrote:You stated in response to my questions that your change of vote here was due to LDR being more suspicious. However, there is NO link between your unvote and your vote on LDR here other than the fact that they're in the same post. In fact, it looks pretty much like "Hey, I have a vote free, let's pick this inactive person!". Moreover, this post is worrying because it looks like you're setting up future lynches with your list of "mafia partners". You admit later that this is unreliable, but this may simply be trying to cover up your original intentions.
I always knew this isn't very reliable information. Even I wouldn't trust it very much myself but it's always a possibility.

fatlikepig wrote:Obviously, lynching scum is optimal - feels like another forced town tell to me. Also, why has someone who you were 100% sure as being town a couple days ago slid down to just "neutral" in your books?
Because after I posted the list of townies I felt he was being more friendly to me. I thought he could be scum trying to 'make friends' with me so I wouldn't suspect him at all ever again.

fatlikepig wrote:Overly cautious again with the last sentence - why was that necessary at all, even? Also, you posted a town list earlier - did you just figure this out?
I put the last sentence in because LadyDeathRage has been pretty much making up shit about me so I thought it might happen again.

By the way you look REALLY convinced I'm scum. You do realize LadyDeathRage only made a list of my more shady posts and not the more townie ones?
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by Thomas »

Come on guys let's get more activity! Compared to other newbie games that stared around the same time as ours, this game has way more activity.

hahonryuu wrote:You DO realize that's how you get someone lynched right? If I think someone is scum, I'm gonna tell you all the bad stuff they did. Who cares if they saved a puppy or helped grandma cross the street. It doesn't change the fact that they robbed that bank, burned down an orphanage, and ran over someone in their car. "look at all the good I've done!" isn't an argument against crime.
Yes this is true but I still think my posts aren't bad and majority are townie.
LadyDeathRage
just tries to make me look bad with the red font so I have sort of fired back because
LadyDeathRage
is obvscum

fatlikepig wrote:I took that as a sign that you thought you were onto something. Furthermore, if you weren't suspicious of me, then why would you take your vote off Lilac with the intention of voting for me? Something doesn't quite add up there. I'm also not buying this whole idea that it was a joke because a) it stopped you from voting for me even when you said that "[you were] going to vote [me] but then [you] decided not to." and b) you said that you had the intention of pressuring me with your post, so a joke probably wouldn't have been the best option if that was your plan. That and your "forgetting" about unvoting lilac during RVS seem awfully convenient to me.

I give up on this argument. I'm not getting anywhere.

fatlikepig wrote:Lynching someone because they're inactive and because that annoys you is still no good reason to lynch someone. It is anti-town because it basically limits the amount of discussion and distracts town from their scumhunting - surely you must have known this, I mean, you posted it yourself, right? If someone persistently "flies under the radar" - as Elsa and Lilac appear to have demonstrated, though lilac apparently has some real life commitments or something - then we can consider them as lynch candidates, but suggesting that we simply lynch an inactive player what, three days into the first day? Definitely doesn't seem pro-town.

Also, how does it take the fun out of the game? Shouldn't part of the fun be the analysis of people's posts, the arguing, etc? Or is the "fun" simply lynching someone to you? If that's the case, then I find that very worrying.
It takes the fun out of the game when people say stuff like "sry i hav not been postin bt ill try postin l8tr". People say that then never show up like what lilac has demonstrated. Also wasn't that post just a question towards the IC? I don't see what's the problem with that.

fatlikepig wrote:Posting poor information when you knew it was unreliable distracts the town, which amounts to being bad for the town. I find your decision to post something you wouldn't even trust yourself quite strange.
I never said I would not trust it at all. There's a possibility that the information is true.

fatlikepig wrote:I don't get this at all from any of his posts, could you cite one where you thought he was trying to do this?
I thought Ythan could have been in the position of scum and when he saw me put him on my townies list he would be nicer to me so I don't suspect him. Example in post #216 where Ythan sort of defended me but he later said he was attacking F-team tsunamic but it felt like he joined my side there.

fatlikepig wrote:...see, the thing about this is, that although I don't agree with the nature of some of LDR's paraphrasing, I'm not sure that she'd have taken the liberty of changing that post into "I'M SCUM OK". And even if she did, wouldn't a simple response be all that's needed? It seems to me that you're anticipating other people's suspicions now, and that makes me think that you're nervous.'
She didn't need to say "If I were town (note, I said IF I were town)" that part could have been left out.

fatlikepig wrote:If we were to sit around discussing each other's "townie" posts, then we wouldn't be lynching any one at all.
This is correct but the point is most of my posts
are
townie posts.

Thomith wrote:answer this please Thomas. if you did tell me the post number. Thanks in advance.
Notice that I said "If I was in the scum's position" before making that statement.

Auckmid wrote:I dont believe a Random Lynch is required, so unless I see something obviously scummy in someones post, I think I can sleep easy with a no lynch
This isn't a random lynch attempt...

Thomith wrote:Don't hammer thomas yet. i don't care how scummy he is to you guys we have 11 days untill deadline, voting now just wastes 11 days which could be use to help us progress. (although to me he is null leaning town as i can only seen him do 2 scummy things.)
Hmmm, doesn't look like much else will happen today.
LadyDeathRage
has disappeared again. If you want something to happen then make an FoS or vote on someone to stir up activity.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Thomas »

Thomith wrote:first off way to spell out the game in bolded letters,
scum usually contradict their posts when questioned on them which thomas didn't do when i questioned him. i am not joking i really beleive thomas is town.
Nobody has unvoted me yet. I strongly suggest somebody does because one bad play by Auckmid and I'm done. I'll post more about him later on in the post.

Auckmid wrote:Thomas, if you are going to role claim, now would probably be the best time.
Why do you want me to make a role claim on day 1? I am not really planning on doing that because it will give the mafia lots of information for the following reasons:
- If I claim to be a VT then the mafia can narrow down their PR search
- If I claim to be a PR then the mafia will kill me immediately

IC, what do you think about this situation?

LadyDeathRage wrote:@Thomas
I genuinely apologize for adding negative connotation to any paraphrasing I've employed. Having gone back and reread my posts and others' responses to them, I agree that I could have paraphrased without adding my opinion into them, and that's unfair.
Well this is late but I don't understand why you keep your vote on me because in my opinion the paraphrasing is what made me look so bad.

Auckmid wrote:Thomas, if you claim to be a role other then Vannila Townie, please claim now.
This sounds like a post written by scum. It sounds like you know I am a townie but you want to know if I have a PR. Who is on the lookout for PR's? Scum. I don't really trust you being the guy who decides if I die today so again, I suggest at least 1 person unvotes me. We have 11 days left.

Auckmid wrote:I want to give Thomas a chance for last defence, before making a final decision. I dont like that we need to lynch someone with such little evidence, but unless Thomas role-claims, gives us a full explanation for his actions, and gives us a better alternative I think that he needs to be lynched sometime in the couple of days.

Again, I dont like it, and I think Thomas needs a proper opputunity to defend himself, but a lynch seems nesisary. Unless there is a general change of heart from the more borderline people, I will be willing to hammer Thomas if he hasnt replyed, on July 14th, 11:00AM; PST. Sound fair?
Well what am I supposed to defend myself from? How did you even go from a no vote to wanting to vote me anyways? This could mean you're scum that posted in the topic yesterday without reading anything but now that you have read and you see a bandwagon you want to join. Why have you said here you will give me until July 14th to post something and further down on the page you say you want to hammer me soon?

Auckmid wrote:Your missing the whole point of me wanting to wait! I simply want Thomas to defend himself, then we can move on!
However, I do agree with Yvan that we're hardly be productive, and if Thomas dosnt reply preety soon, I will hammer.
What do you want me to defend and why are you suspicious of me? Is it because you're scum and you see a bandwagon or can you give me some valid reasons?
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Thomas »

Okay thank you for the unvote Ythan, I can now make a role claim knowing that my fate is in the hands of somebody more trustworthy than Auckmid. He wants to rush everything and wants to end this day fast it appears so I will:
FoS: Auckmid

If you're replacing lilac as scum you are doing a horrible job thus far.

Okay.. now the role claim which I really wish I didn't have to do on day 1. I am a townie, I have a power role and I am the jailkeeper. I am most likely going to be targeted tonight but I can put somebody in jail and this protects the person and also roleblocks them.
If there's a doctor in the game please protect me and stay 100% anonymous.
The mafia, knowing there may be a doctor in the game may not even target me tonight because, especially if we can lynch a mafia today they won't want to take chances with wasting a night with no kill.

So I have hopefully taken suspicions off myself so now who to target? I wouldn't mind going for Auckmid or LadyDeathRage but post your thoughts.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Thomas »

Auckmid wrote:If you had have said that, I wouldnt have been so susspicious. It was the fact you were refusing to claim. I wouldnt have lynched you just to have the day over with.
I am NOT responsible for your actions. You can't say that it's my fault you are looking suspicious. See a post of mine 2 posts back which states why I'm suspicious of you. I've got some more stuff to add:
- You made a vote on me and claimed you re-read some posts. Ythan asked what you re-read and you have not responded.
- You voted me after Thomith's post #314 where he said your going to look even worse if you hammer me. You couldn't hammer me because Ythan unvoted but you did still make a vote.

Auckmid wrote:I am about to double check, but if there is someone else who claims jailkeeper, please claim, if I understand correctly, it is immpossilbe for there to be 2 of the same power roles.
Nobody else should role claim. I only did because I was L-1.

Auckmid wrote:The reason I othought that Thomas could be Scum was that he was changing his vote a lot (more then any other player, I think) and it sometimes felt "anybody but me".

Haveing said that, its hard for me to judge him for changing his mind to much :D
I remember earlier in the day somebody said scum usually target one person and only that person. They don't change their target often. I was changing my vote because I just wasn't sure who the scum was and there's only one vote.

Auckmid wrote:It also felt like 1 of the original things which sparked a few people against him was that he often made comments which some people could take as insults. Most of us are newbs, so dont hate. It also made me simpithize with Fatlikepig, whose reasons for voteing for Thomas (forgive me if I wrong) felt like he was partially voteing because he disliked Thomas. I originaly found it quite suspicious, but I dont think so much anymore. Its definately possible I simply misinteperated Fatlikepigs reasoning.
Can you provide examples of these 'insults'? All I remember is that I called F-team tsunamic an ass because of the way he was playing.

hahonryuu wrote:Dude, really, calm down. That wasn't the impression I got at all. Heck, he said he was going to wait a couple days <till he 14th i believe IIRC> before he hammered you assuming you didn't supply a reasonable defense. while him saying he wanted a no lynch was bleh <but he claims to be new to the format so it can be forgiven for now>, but his terms for lynching you seemed fair enough. though I still wish he would elaborate more on why he went from "no lynch" to "im gonna kill thomas ina few days if he doesn't defend himself well". Not that you weren't suspicious. i mean heck, you had 4 votes and me suspecting you. clearly theres reason. but I would like to know his.

claim jailkeep huh? we'll see.
Did you not read Auckmid's posts around 3-5 posts ago? Yeah he did say he would give me until July 14th and then he started to rush things and he posted the following:
Auckmid wrote:
Final comment
: I'm very tempted to hammer you now, but you seem to think that people are about to unvote for you.
I'm not going to vote for you RIGHT now as to give the people who have previously voted a chance to unvote.
I will vote for you in a few hours, JUST to give the people who voted for you a chance ot unvote if they have had a change of heart
In the next post he then voted me and this is BEFORE I even made the role claim. So you think I should have waited longer before claiming? I'm sure I would have just been lynched because people would think I'm trying to stall time.

Auckmid wrote:Your forgetting Thomas that they was a window in which hahonryuu, myself, and a couple of others could have hammered you, and wouldnt have been thought the worse for it.
No if you got me lynched it would look way worse. You came, you voted no lynch then you change your vote to me. People like hahonryuu have spent days (in real life) deciding whether or not to vote for me. Why have you not posted any defense against my accusations yet? Hint: post #346

Ythan wrote:This reads as pure omgus.
More like "Oh my god you're scum."

Ythan wrote:I find it interesting that the word townie does not occur in the jailkeeper's role PM, only the vt's.
I am town aligned so I am going to refer to myself as a townie no matter what my night action can do. Also when I role claimed I didn't even bother looking at my role PM so don't expect word by word of the pm. You can't even do that though since you can't quote the messages from mods.

Ythan wrote:I'm pretty sure this is fake. But look at it this way. He's every bit as suspicious as he was before the claim, and before the claim he was suspicious enough for a lynch. If something comes up he can be lynched with little fanfare. That would include a counterclaim. That would include the presence of two different town PRs (which could be accomplished by the claim of a second PR after a first has been revealed). That could include the game coming to lylo. If he's alive at lylo he should be lynched. But right now on d1 he can live.
So what do you think I am then? VT? Also if I did made a fake jailkeeper claim and there was a real jailkeeper in the game I'm pretty sure they would show lots of suspicions on me after I made the claim and now look at this: everybody unvoted.

LadyDeathRage wrote:I agree with Ythan's assessment of Thomas' claim. I think it's a last ditch fake-claim. Is there any way we can confirm his claim without endangering other possible PRs besides being at lylo? Something to do with his active ability, like locking up someone?
Well it feels weird talking to you about this since I think you're scum but if you want to confirm my role by having me target a certain person it won't be happening tonight because my plan is to survive tonight by using my best judgement to figure out who to roleblock and I will hope to block off the mafia night kill which is likely aimed at me. But like I said before, the mafia may not even target me if they really want a kill because of the risk that a doctor will protect me. If we manage to lynch scum today and I manage to roleblock the scum then I would know because there would be no night kill and I could release my night action target on day 2.

LadyDeathRage wrote:@Thomas
I also feel like your FoS of Auckmid was unjustified. Just FYI.
I am truly suspicious of his actions thus far.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by Thomas »

Ythan wrote:Obviously I think you're scum. But you had to claim a PR to live and there is only a 50% chance that the game has a real keeper. Even if there is a real keeper and it's not you there might not be an immediate counterclaim.

And no, no-kill tonight does not confirm you.
So if you think I'm scum who do you think is my scum partner and why? You have showed suspicions towards F-team tsunamic so does this mean you think F-team tsunamic and I are scum? Also when you voted for me you said the following:
Ythan wrote:LDR is trying to direct power roles. Scum tell.

LDR accused me of buddying her, did the same thing she called buddying when I did it when she replied to Haho. Options are either she's scummy for doing something scummy or scummy for misrepresenting it when I did it.

She or Tom are still good options for today, and unlike my other pair of suspects a flip from either of them will be more directly informative re: the other. Either one would work because they've both been shady. LDR is way higher up the obnoxious scale, but while I'd rather sit through another day of Thomas's posting than of hers, Thomas is the more likely lynch today.

unvote vote Thomas
So do you still think LadyDeathRage is a good option today?
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Thomas »

Auckmid wrote:This is not an OMGUS toward Thomas, but I'm not sure I believe Thomas either. The reason I unvoted was because we had to re-think things, as he could be lying.
What is this a reply to?

Auckmid wrote:And also Thomas, there is very little chance of you getting killed by the Mafia becuase your too suspicious.
How do you know this?

Auckmid wrote:If you are Jailkeeper, then the Mafia will keep you around because they would think it very likely that they can get you lynched at some point.
Actually power roles are a threat to mafia.

Auckmid wrote:The 1 big problem with this is that we seem to need a lynch today, and if we leave Thomas, who are we going to lynch instead?
There's lots of options. By the way please post your top suspicious people. Lilac never got around to that.

Auckmid wrote:Also, Thomas said that the reason I didnt hammer him was because it would bring too much susspicion on to myself. However, if I were scum, that was the perfect opputunity for me to lynch Thomas. If he turned out town, I could shift preaty much all the blame on to LDR, and I would not get a lot less preasure.
You are obvscum. You are making up shit as you play the game. I don't remember asking you about this so it sounds like you're scum just saying random crap to look townie. I thought you didn't vote for me because you wanted me to defend myself or make a role claim? You are posting crap and changing your story. And no, if you were scum, a horrible time to hammer me would be right after Thomith made post #309 because it would make people think twice about their vote. Voting there would give yourself away. Also as I have previously stated: If you vote for me you CANNOT blame LadyDeathRage for the lynch. You make up 1/5 of the people responsible for the lynch so it's your fault just as much as it's her fault. Also I have already asked you to defend yourself against my accusations. Why have you ignored everything? If you ignore my accusations you're just going to look more suspicious.

Auckmid wrote:I was correct about Thomis and Thomith never casting a vote agains 1 another.
This is not a reason to be suspicious of people. For example you have only voted for me. So I could now say that you could be scum with one of the other 7 people in the game?

LadyDeathRage wrote:1) He's Jailkeeper.
He's as good as dead because A) there's only a 25% chance that there's a medic in this setup (assuming he's the jailkeeper)...he WILL be the target of mafia hit tonight (again, assuming the jailkeeper) Even if there's a medic, he's so scummy that no one who is reading the thread would protect him. Tell me I'm wrong. Even if they believe him.

2) He's Scum
He's claiming JK to avoid being killed. He knows who are town, and he'll push someone he knows is town. (see his current vote)

3) He's VT
He's still scummy, but now he's also a liar. And furthermore, he's still convinced that F-Team Tsunamic and I are scum. So thoroughly convinced that he's willing to lie to town to save his life and further his campaign against me.
If I was scum claiming a power role could be risky because I could claim a role that is already used by a townie. If I was a VT I would probably let myself get lynched, especially since I'm suspicious of you because the next day it could backfire and get yourself lynched. Also I'm not as convinced F-Team Tsunamic is scum. I'm starting to think Auckmid is and it went unnoticed for so long because of lilac being inactive.

LadyDeathRage wrote:Well factor this in town. I'm the
Town Cop
, leaving a zero percent chance that there's a medic if he's a Jailkeeper.
Why are you role claiming? This is not necessary. If your claim is true it means there is no doctor either.

LadyDeathRage wrote:The reason I so completely disbelieve his claim is this: being new, I feel the NEED to ensure that no suspicion is on me because I feel like I'm necessary for town to win. As such, if I got put to L-1, my FIRST response would be to claim, not my last. I CERTAINLY wouldn't need someone, like Ythan for example, to spell out why I should claim. I also wouldn't need to take my cues for who to find suspicious from anyone, like Ythan for example. And I wouldn't feel the need to distance myself from anyone, like Ythan or Thomith for example.

At no point in the game has Thomas been playing like he's a power-role. And he's trying to dodge a lynch because he claims to be one. I'm not allowing it..
Nobody did ask me why I took so long before making a claim but I can provide 2 valid reasons:
- Auckmid was pushing me to do role claim and I didn't trust him. I only did because hahonryuu and Elsa von Spielburg posted reasons why I should.
- After post #67 (see below), Ythan said a power role should not role claim at L-1.
Ythan wrote:
Thomith wrote:
Ythan wrote:Asking if one is required to play to one's win condition is an awfully specific question that just happens to be answered by the top game rule on the site.

Power roles should not claim because it makes them targets for the mafia.

even if they are L-1 and several people have shown willing to hammer them?

Well duh. I mean regarding the discussion at hand. Good catch though.
I may have misunderstood Ythan there though because he didn't make his response to Thomith very clear.

Also if you say I'm not playing like a power role are you saying I should be more obvious? I can't do that but what I have never mentioned is that when there was a bangwagon on F-team tsunamic part of the reason I didn't vote there was that I knew if I voted, F-team tsunamic would likely get lynched since he'd be L-1 and the day would end so early that I would not know who I could use my night action on. I would have needed to choose a random person.

LadyDeathRage wrote:I'm the
Town Cop
. And I for damn sure don't find Thomas any less scummy than I did before his claim.
I don't want to believe your role claim. Cops aren't really willing to vote for someone (especially on day 1) because they can investigate people at night. You are trying to lead a bandwagon. Can you explain this? Why could you just investigate me instead at night? Also please explain why you did role claim because it's unnecessary if you aren't L-1. Perhaps you saw how people have started to take my side after I claimed so you wanted people to join your side again so you made this claim. Your claim just doesn't make sense though so please explain this. Can you also post your thoughts on Auckmid? Perhaps we can come to a settlement and lynch him?

A cop is greater risk to mafia than a jailkeeper in my opinion so if you do not get killed tonight that is some useful information.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Thomas »

LadyDeathRage wrote:I know that my claim is risky, and I'm not SURE Thomas is scum. But I'm sure enough to vote for him. I couldn't sit by and let us lynch someone else based on flimsy logic when someone so obviously scummy is right here, getting ready to avoid a lynch. Also, please note that the majority of town immediately unvoted Thomas, in spite of how scummy he was and how sure they were he was scum. Even me. Thomas, however, has not. In fact, he kept his vote on me WHILE defending his views on Auck and myself. The Town thing to do is to unvote the PR that just claimed. I don't believe his claim and have made a case why, which is why I REvoted for Thomas. He's just not concerned about hitting a PR. Know why? Cause he's scum.
I did not unvote you because, knowing I was one PR means there can only be one other PR (unless there's 6 townies) so I still do not really believe your claim. Can you show me the breadcrumbs you apparently made?

Auckmid wrote:DAM IT. Now I'm in a difficult possition, because if I don't vote with LDR, then her
way to early
claim will only result in the early death of are cop. If I do vote with LDR, and she turns out to be wrong, we lose both are PR's in 1 fell swoop. We will have already lost all of are big players before day 2 even turns around.

Again, it was a foolish, risky thing which LDR did, but I really don't want her claim to be a complete waste. It is true that claiming PR was the best option for any Scum in Thomas's situation. It was obvious we were going to lynch him if he claimed Vanila. Claiming Jailkeeper would mean a 50% chance of getting lynched, better then the 99% of getting lynched if he claimed Vanilia.

I hate it, but I'm going to have to go with the cop, and take the concequences if I'm wrong. We have no better leads, and I now seriously doubt if we shall succeed in pulling anything off during the night which will prove Thomas 1 way or the other.
There's no such rule saying you need to lynch a PR on day 1 so why are you only trying to lynch a claimed PR? This is as suspicious as you can get. Try this thing called scum hunting.

Auckmid wrote:I have been doing some thinking too.

I believe LDR when she claims cop. I also believe that town will lose if we lynch 1 PR today, and the other PR is killed tommoro.

I still am not sure if I entirely belive Thomas, but I cant afford to be wrong.

Honestly, LDR shouldnt have claimed today, and just should have investigated Thomas tonight. I dont trust Thomas, but we cant afford to let a PR get lynched today.

I would not be too worried if I got lynched today if LDR hadnt claimed, but now i'm a lot more worried that the Cop has revealed herself. I dont trust Thomas, but we can't afford to let a Pr get lynched today.

Unvote
Okay Captain Obvious. You only realized this after somebody else posted this?

Auckmid wrote:I agree with F-team, but it would be a HUGE hit for the town if all are PR's had been killed before day 2.

The big reason I wanted to unlynch is because I rearlized that there is a way to discover if Thomas is telling the truth. If he jails LDR, then she will know if hes telling the truth. While I dont think you automatically rearlize if your in jail, you will be be role-blocked, so a cop would rearlize is they had been jailed. While this could cause the death of Thomas if he rearly is Jailkeeper, I would much rather have a dead Vanila and a dead Jailkeeper, rather then a dead Jailkeeper and a dead Cop.
I am going to roleblock a suspicious person and hopefully block out the mafia kill. I will not roleblock LadyDeathRage as that is a waste of my night action. I still don't understand why you're saying you would rather have 2 townies dead. It would make sense if you wanted the 2 scum dead but now you're talking about 2 town dying? You still haven't defended yourself against my accusations and you've had many chances. I will now vote you.

Unvote: LadyDeathRage
Vote: Auckmid

Auckmid wrote:Either way, its not looking good for me, as Elsa's voteing for me, Thomis is going to vote for me, F-team knows its looking him or me at the moment, and Thomith has been against a lot of the stuff I've said.
Well you have previously tried to blame other players for stuff that is your fault so I'm just putting this out here for you: If you get lynched then it's 100% your fault because you have not even posted ANY defense.

Also Thomith may look suspicious to you guys but since I know that I am town proves to me that he probably is too. You guys can't see it as clearly though.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Thomas »

Auckmid wrote:
Fatlikepig
was defencive when he voted for Thomas, and was defencive when he voted for me. I think it is possible he is scum. Not wanting to take the hammer was a bad reason for voteing when he did
This is not the reason Fatlikepig voted for you. Not wanting to swing the hammer is what made him vote sooner. The question now is: Who will do it?

If Auckmid is scum who do you think his partner is?
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Thomas »

Auckmid wrote:Your asking this question now? You should have thought of the answer to who my Scum partner is before voteing.
Before you lynch anybody you don't need to know who their partner is. I'm asking this to get the opinions from other people.

Auckmid wrote:Besides Thomas, your FoS proves that you always happen to want to lynch the people who are suspicious of you. Hardly a coincidence.
?? What are you trying to tell me? I should lynch people I'm not suspicious of?
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:26 am

Post by Thomas »

Auckmid wrote:This confirm's my suspicion that Thomas's list of "Suspicious people" is only comprised of people who have ever raised a finger against him. Do you realy find that a person who is only voteing for people who vote against him clean, and not possibly mafia? This could be a 6 vanila-1 cop setup, not a 5 vanila-1 cop- 1 jailkeeper setup. I wouldn't trust someone who is makeing it clear that he is going to consistantly make OMGUS votes.
No. I voted for LadyDeathRage before she voted for me. If I apparently OMGUS vote then why have I not voted for fatlikepig, Elsa von Spielburg, or Ythan? They all had votes on me. This does not make sense.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Thomas »

Auckmid wrote::dead: So wait just a miniute. I know I made some bad-worded comments previously, but am I partially getting lynched for things which lilac did? :dead:
I only voted for you because of your actions, not lilac's. Don't expect to get far without defending yourself.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Thomas »

Yep. Some people must be afraid to hammer.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Thomas »

??? We aren't getting anywhere with this Auckmid spam are we?
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Thomas »

Auckmid wrote::dead: Also Thomas, remember that your only alive at the moment because you claimed PR. You've been given a half-life because of it, but as it's been made clear, your not going to survive till the endgame. Here, once again, is the comment you made which will ensure that people won't trust your judgement :dead:
Thomas wrote:
Auckmid wrote:Your asking this question now? You should have thought of the answer to who my Scum partner is before voteing.
Before you lynch anybody you don't need to know who their partner is. I'm asking this to get the opinions from other people.

Auckmid wrote:Besides Thomas, your FoS proves that you always happen to want to lynch the people who are suspicious of you. Hardly a coincidence.
?? What are you trying to tell me? I should lynch people I'm not suspicious of?

The final statement proves that you are going to vote for whoever votes for you. It dosn't matter how susspicious someone appears, your not going to FoS them, unless they say they think your scum. Despite all the stuff I've said about how I think Thomith is scum, he still hasn't voted for me yet, which is something I can respect.
Well it turns out I have already posted some defense against this crap but if you aren't going to read it I can post it again in bold.
Whatever you said didn't make sense because you said I want to lynch people I'm suspicious of. So then do you want me to vote a person that I'm not suspicious of? This does not make sense. Next you say I only OMGUS vote. Let's have a look at my voting history. First vote was an RVS so we won't count that. The next vote was against F-team tsunamic and you should note that at the time I made this vote he did not have a vote against me. The vote afterwards was against LadyDeathRage and you should note this was BEFORE she showed any suspicions of me. My current vote is against you and at the time I made this vote you had no vote against me so this proves your 'suspicions' to be bullshit.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:58 am

Post by Thomas »

Hey LadyDeathRage you're flying under the radar again. I want you to show us where you apparently made these breadcrumbs. Until then, I will not believe your role claim.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Thomas »

If you're going to hammer please wait a few more hours for LadyDeathRage to answer my question because it will help me figure out who I should target with my night action.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Thomas »

F-team tsunamic wrote:What is your night action Thomas? If LDR does not become your target with her answers, who then will be the recipient of your action?
I can't post here in case both scum make it past day 1.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Thomas »

Okay screw this, LadyDeathRage hasn't posted in over 72 hours and should be prodded. Anyone can go ahead and hammer Auckmid because LadyDeathRage hasn't responded to my question so it sounds like she was talking shit about the breadcrumbs. I do not believe the claim.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Thomas »

Wow I didn't expect Auckmid to be a townie and this sucks we lost the cop but at least there's some big leads now from this. I am not very suspicious of F-team tsunamic now since LadyDeathRage is confirmed town, not suspicious of hahonryuu or Thomith so here's my scum list (everyone else should post one too):
- Elsa von Spielburg
- fatlikepig
- Ythan

FoS: Elsa von Spielburg
FoS: fatlikepig
FoS: Ythan

F-team tsunamic wrote:Well there you have it. Wonderful. Thomas, how did your night action go? Please don't answer for him Ythan.
I sent Ythan to jail. Looks like a waste of night action so maybe Ythan is a townie or maybe he just wasn't the scum that carried out the kill.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Thomas »

hahonryuu wrote:that's bad logic. it was day 1, she hadnt used her power yet and had no more information on anyone than the rest of us <save for the mafia>. she very easily could have been wrong just like I was wrong about her and just like we were wrong about auckmid. her being town and being in good standings with another player doesn't auto make that other player town as well. she was town and suspected you, by your logic that makes you scum does it not? she was town and had a low opinion of you. not that we already don't suspect the crap out of you anyway. just saying i wouldn't use innocent by association argument in this particular case. it just doesn't work with town. with scum, who know who their partner is and who their enemies are, it can be telling...but not with town.
Notice I said 'not very' so I'm just not as suspicious of him now. I am just narrowing my scum list down and I think it may have both the scum on there.

hahonryuu wrote:with LDR gone my world has crumbled a bit. She was number 1 or 2 on my list.
What do you think of fatlikepig and Elsa von Spielburg? They both haven't done anything suspicious but at the same time they haven't really done much to look townie. They are sort of flying under the radar too.

Thomith wrote:since there is no doctor to protect him if he is telling the truth if he lives to lylo i will be supsicious of him. His claim seems a little less believeable now one PR as dead as my head is saying both PR's wouldn't out day 1 if they were both PR's. I kind of think thomas is likely scum but his play makes me think he is town, my town read on him isn't that strong anymore though,
Well then how come nobody else has come forward saying my claim is false?

Ythan wrote:A thought. Who suspects Thomas? Enough that they would lynch him at lylo if he is not confirmed?
How do you want me to confirm my role? The only way I can think of is if I was able to block the mafia kill but that is still not a 100% confirmation. Or by day 3 are you thinking that if I falsely claimed then someone else who is a PR will claim? I'm probably going to get killed tonight unless the scum are going to try to get my lynched tomorrow if it's lylo so there's no chance of scum getting lynched.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Thomas »

You did not answer my question.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Thomas »

My apologies for not posting yesterday. I didn't have enough time but now to stir up activity I will:
Vote: Elsa von Spielburg

This is sort of an RVS and also because you do look suspicious. Looking back on your posts from yesterday, you didn't really help with scumhunting. You defended F-team tsunamic and you rarely posted at all. This isn't a strong lead but I noticed in RVS you voted for F-team tsunamic and he voted for you. I am now starting to consider you and F-team tsunamic to be the scum team. I may have let F-team tsunamic off a bit too easily before.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Thomas »

@Ythan
Okay forget that. I should have said it's to stir up activity, which it is and also because I'm sort of suspicious of Elsa von Spielburg too.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by Thomas »

fatlikepig wrote:Stop trying to look for scumteams. Focusing on individuals and working from there seems to be the far better option.
Elsa von Spielburg's interactions with F-team tsunamic is one of the reasons why I am suspicious of him so if I don't look at that I could miss something.

F-team tsunamic wrote:Thomas what was your reason for putting Ythan in jail? This makes no sense to me.
I was thinking of putting LadyDeathRage in jail but then I thought she may actually be cop and if she survived the night and had no results people would blame me or get suspicious of me. I didn't put much thought into it and then I decided to not use my action on LadyDeathRage at all so Ythan was a good choice because he sort of plays so you can't tell if he's mafia or town (maybe because he's IC) and since the mafia still killed it sort of proves that he's innocent but there's still a big chance it was only because the other scum made the kill.

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:Thomas was the first to join the wagon, and parroted a lot of my points on Auckmid before voting. He seems largely voting based on the statement, “You still haven't defended yourself against my accusations and you've had many chances. I will now vote you.” Meh. Not great. Seems like with that logic you could get any inactive player killed.
Notice how Auckmid had many opportunities to defend himself but instead he was just spamming with a bunch of crap. So no you can't get any inactive player killed because the inactive player may not even be posting to begin with.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by Thomas »

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:Wait, what? You don't even know my alignment and you're throwing suspicion on another person due to interactions with me (which seem to amount to me thinking f-team is town)? Elaborate on this, please.
I think that if you're scum (you probably are), your partner would be F-team tsunamic. If you want to know why I think you're scum then go back a few pages but I have narrowed my scum list down to 2-2.5 people based on the happenings during the night and you're on that list.

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:Thomith has completely gone underground since I voted for him, so I think we need more votes to coax scum out of hiding.
He's V/LA so give him some time.

F-team tsunamic wrote:Also his jailing Ythan MAKES NO SENSE. If it does in fact have a point, please provide a detailed explanation of your logic behind this decision. I feel that
if you can not give a concrete reason for this move and also provide your exact train of thought that led you to jailing him than you are lying
about your action and your role.
Why does it not make sense? I just simply decided that my night action should have nothing to do with LadyDeathRage because I didn't know what do think of her at the end of the day. I thought she was scum but then I sort of thought the claim could be real so I was not going to interfere with her action just in case was a true claim. So I picked Ythan because I can't tell if he's town or scum but my results mean he's likely town so this is why I now believe Elsa von Spielburg and probably you are the scum. Could you post some of your thoughts on Elsa von Spielburg?

Also you claim Ythan was defending me? I can only think of one time when he did defend me (post #216) and to me it felt like he defended me but it also proved that you were trying to pile up crap as 'suspicions' on me and I believe that is the reason why Ythan stepped in there. So where are all these other posts where he apparently 'defended me'?
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Thomas »

fatlikepig wrote:To be fair, I think a number of us did in fact believe Thomas to be town
until prodding him
turned up some more suspicious things. That, and I don't seem to recall Ythan actually defending Thomas all that much.
??? I have not been prodded. What did you mean to say?

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:That's it.

I also think it's amusing/awful that Thomas is pairing me and F-team up already while we are still alive. That kind of thinking is how you get townies lynched. You only start looking for pairs when you've found one scum, and you can not use pairings as a case against someone until you have found scum. Period.
I think I have found scum and that's you. Also, I would probably want to lynch you before lynching F-team tsunamic because you look a bit more suspicious than him still and you are the smarter scum.

Ythan wrote:I would, however, make an exception today if a player was tied to Thomas. Because Thomas is probably scum and has not flipped for a specific reason.
Scum has only had one night to kill so far and they knew both power roles before the night even started. If you were scum what would you choose: kill cop or kill jailkeeper. You would probably choose cop because the cop is a greater danger to scum. Watch me get shot tonight unless I can roleblock the kill or we lynch town today then the scum might target some other townie and on day 3 the scum will expect townies to listen to Ythan and lynch me for being 'unconfirmed.'
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Thomas »

Ythan wrote:Why did you put unconfirmed in quotes? You are unconfirmed. It should be bold, if anything. There is absolutely no reason to believe your claim. The only reason it kept you from being lynched is that it
might
be true, and that we could get some use out of you by letting you live. Which is unlikely now.
Because from your angle I'm unconfirmed but for me I'm confirmed.

Thomith wrote:ok thomas you "roleblocking" the kill is unlikely,
you have a 2/6 chance of roleblocking scum, which is a 3rd (1/5 assuming we lynch scum and 2/5 assuming we mislynch) if there is a no kill tonight then there are 3 reasons

1) you roleblocked the killer
2) you jailed the mafia's target
3) the mafia's no kill

so if there is a no kill it doesn't mean the target is insta scum, it also doesn't mean they are insta clear either.
Your stats are based on if I randomly selected a target for my action which is NOT a good idea. I have narrowed my scum list down to 3-4 people so this will give me even better odds with this list because I'm really sure I've got both scum on my list.

2. Mafia is probably going to target me and I can't put myself in jail. But the mafia may just target a townie if we mislynch today and assume everybody will listen to Ythan and lynch me because it would be lylo.

3. Unlikely.

Ythan wrote:The scum could VERY easily no kill, and that would be a smart move if the town was dumb enough to assume it auto-cleared you for the rest of the game.
With me being town, that would be a bad choice on their part. But I see your point.

fatlikepig wrote:Thomas, I meant when we started questioning you, not that you were actually mod-prodded (I assume that's what you thought I meant.)
Okay that makes sense now. That's actually what I thought but I just wanted to make sure.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by Thomas »

Thomith wrote:Night kill speculation is bad because it tells the mafia who the town think they will kill making them do something different to confuse town.
Yeah I saw your post yesterday about that when F-team tsunamic said he would get killed but I think it's different for me because I'm a claimed PR.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Thomas »

Ythan wrote:Thomas, all you're saying to me boils down to "but no I'm town".
I don't need to hear your paraphrasing.

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:I get the nod because I'm 'smarter scum'? What? Now you're just putting words together and hoping they'll form a coherent argument.

Also if, by some disaster, I actually get lynched today. What would my flip do for F-Team?
Smarter scum is my assumption because you are an SE so you must have some experience being scum or at least in the game. If you do get lynched are you're scum then F-team tsunamic is probably your partner and in the unlikely event that you are a townie I would be in shock and then fatlikepig is probably the scum.

Thomith wrote:scummy post. Town hardly ever say "if by some disaster i get lynched" they try to defend themselves, scum say their lynch is a disaster to try to look like town, worried about their lynch.
This is a valid point. You are scum.

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:I play an honest, off-the-cuff playstyle most of the time. You want to brand me scum for playstyle, feel free. You'll be completely wrong, but feel free. I could have slammed my head on the keyboard and said "LAEBWJDEWUCJQWILDUB," and you would have said, "yup, that's something scum would have said." Stop fabricating reasons to see 'scummy' things in my post.
Comparing this with something irrelevant is not defense.

Ythan wrote:I don't see Elsa as an imminent lynch.
Why not? Do you not find her actions suspicious? By the way can you clearly state your suspicious persons soon because I haven't seen a list from you recently.

Ythan wrote:I'm reading over isos again and honestly

I just want to lynch Thomas. I want to lynch Thomas and then get started on his buddy tomorrow. He's obviously not only to explain last night but to preemptively excuse himself for surviving upcoming nights as well. He's planting explanations for why he will survive.

He's such scum asdf I want to just lynch him today. Anyone?
If you want to lynch me then wait until lylo. Let's scumhunt today.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by Thomas »

Ythan you didn't answer my questions.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Thomas »

Thomith wrote:Thomas could you answer others questions too, why did you target Ythan last night. If you already answered quote the post you answered it in.
Bottom of post #554.

Ythan wrote:I answered your questions before you even asked them, you're just fluffing. Nothing you're contributing to the thread really matters. You're on borrowed time, you're not scum hunting, and it's not your posting that's keeping you alive, so it's really pointless.
You don't answer many questions so where is this post where you apparently answered my questions? My contributions do help because I have found scum (Elsa von Spielburg.) I am scum hunting too but you aren't, you are only looking at me and F-team tsunamic I think?
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by Thomas »

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:I'm realizing now that jail-keep is one of the easiest roles that scum could claim/fake.
Where'd you learn this? Fake claiming any PR is risky so why is the jailkeeper apparently easy to fake?

By the way I've got more reasons that I'm suspicious of you but I probably haven't posted them here yet. I may do that tomorrow if I have the time. Think of it this way though: Maybe I apparently look suspicious but from my view, knowing I am town I have a better view of the scum (you) so this is how I know you are the person to lynch today.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by Thomas »

Ythan wrote:If he flips town we'll continue playing the game. Him flipping either way won't confirm anyone as anything.
It would confirm that you and Elsa Von Spielburg are scum.

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:Because you can go the whole game appearing active while being completely inconsequential. Scum can go, "I jailed _____", have the night action go through anyways, and move on with their lives. Unfortunately, Thomith's lynch is looking less likely, but there seems to be a common denominator in many people's suspicions: you.
Okay it makes sense that I could fake a claim for the whole game but I have had only
one
night so far to use my action and if I chose randomly who I should use my action on for night 1 then I have a 29% chance of hitting scum and a 14% chance of hitting the scum carrying out the kill. So if you are town then I recommend that you give me another chance to block the scum and that would be a whole lot easier if Elsa Von Spielburg is lynched because all I would need to do is put Ythan in jail (my new suspicious person.) But you Elsa Von Spielburg, you are coming to conclusions fast it's like "OMG THOMAS DIDNT HIT SCUM SO HIS CLAIM IS FAKE!!!1", actually it's more like you're scum. Also why did you go against your Thomith lynch attempt all of a sudden? Nobody had posted between your previous posts to say they weren't suspicious of him or anything so it looks like you are following your scumbuddy.

fatlikepig wrote:Not to mention that faking a gaolkeeper claim is far easier, since a scum NK at night offers some sort of confirmation to the town. While it's definitely not 100%, it's far more effective than "[random townie] IS INNOCENT GUISE, I MUST BE COP" or something along those lines.
Again, give me one more damn night to block the scum kill. If you still think I'm making up crap tomorrow then lynch me tomorrow.
I might die tonight though. But if we lynch scum today and I put Ythan in jail and die then I have also just proved Ythan innocent. So come to your conclusions tomorrow, not today.

F-team tsunamic wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Thomith wrote:scummy post. Town hardly ever say "if by some disaster i get lynched" they try to defend themselves, scum say their lynch is a disaster to try to look like town, worried about their lynch.
This is a valid point. You are scum.

please explain?
I think it explains itself. Elsa Von Spielburg was worried about her lynch because she said it would be a disaster and she's not even close to getting lynched. That's scum defense. If you want me to explain why I also said "You are scum" then you should wait a few more real life days because I really don't know how I can convince everybody else that I've found scum so I need to think about how I can explain this, it won't be easy but I'm not going to give up either because I know I have found scum. But you have me and Thomith blocking your view of Elsa von Spielburg. I can eliminate myself for obvious reasons and from my view I can see Thomith is town because yesterday he could have hammered me and then just said the next day "OH CRAP WE LYNCHED A PR AND HE LOOKED SO SUSPICIOUS" but instead he made a risky move and said I'm town after looking at how I responded to some question. Knowing I'm town proves to me that he's probably town but unfortunately from everyone else's view it looks like an attempt for scum to save their partner at L-1. So this is how I can see that Elsa Von Spielburg and most likely Ythan are the scum.

Also Ythan and
Elsa Von Spielburg

If you were suspicious of Thomith for his actions yesterday then why did you not post about that yesterday? It looks like you have discussed overnight to push a mislynch on Thomith or me. If you really were concerned about lynching scum then you could have called out Thomith on that yesterday and given the town the opportunity to lynch scum but since you are the scum you were perfectly fine with lynching Auckmid.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by Thomas »

ERROR:
That does not answer my question. Please try again.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Thomas »

Ythan wrote:You have offered no valid excuse for any of your actions, nor for Thomith's.
So what do you want me to excuse? I am not Thomith, therefore I can not excuse him for his actions.

Ythan wrote:If you're going to call it a mislynch you should at least be able to explain how a case doesn't hold up. All you're doing is saying "You're scum (because omgus) so any case you make is a mislynch attempt".
It is a mislynch attempt because you are scum. And no, I'm not suspicious of you because of OMGUS, your sudden change from F-team tsunamic to me for no reasons is suspicious. You claimed that you read the isos and yesterday F-team tsunamic asked you what even made you move to me but you just posted a bunch of crap. You are the IC so you need to give valid reasons for your suspicions. Well everybody should but all you said was "He's such scum asdf." If you're suspicious of me because of my night action then I would be happy to block your scum kill tonight and that can prove to you that I am who I say I am. If you're suspicious of me because of LadyDeathRage's accusations then go back to somewhere around page 10 and re-read the topic again.

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:Hah. The people voting you right now are the two scum? Gotta try harder than that.
I'm sure I didn't just throw that accusation at you out of nowhere so I recommend you re-read my last post.

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:What happened to me/F-Team? Did that just evaporate? I feel *much* better putting Thomas under pressure, because he has pretty much collapsed under it.
Ythan's sudden change to voting me made me reconsider him and notice that when I made my post to start the day (or maybe a few posts later) I posted my suspicious persons list and Ythan was there. Ythan made me change to F-team tsunamic temporarily. He is scum but he's only looking town (sort of) because he's the IC as well but your flip will probably prove him scum. If you get lynched and you are scum I will immediately put Ythan in jail and if I die tonight then Ythan is innocent because there's no way he could have killed from jail. Also how have I collapsed? All my defense is good enough and if you are suspicious of me for something then post it and I can explain my actions. You're not going to lynch somebody if you are keeping your suspicious secret because it would help other people if you explained why but it's okay, I understand why you are keeping your suspicions secret. You want to lynch me because you're scum and I'm a PR so you don't have any real suspicions.

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:No, I'm not voting for you because of anything regarding your claimed PR, I'm voting for you because of your increasingly confusing play over the course of the day.
Please explain in detail why you are attempting to lynch a claimed PR before lylo.

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:hahonryuu, fatlikepig, F-team tsunamic, why are you not voting right now? I know all of you have some suspects.
Dear Scum (
Elsa Von Spielburg
),

Please give the townies more time to look at the cases. We've got 8 more days to build cases so please don't rush a lynch or it may result in a mislynch.

Thank you,

Thomas
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Thomas »

I have another question for you
Elsa Von Spielburg
regarding this statement you made earlier:
[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:No, I'm not voting for you because of anything regarding your claimed PR, I'm voting for you because of your increasingly confusing play over the course of the day.
But when you voted me you said the following:
[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:Because you can go the whole game appearing active while being completely inconsequential. Scum can go, "I jailed _____", have the night action go through anyways, and move on with their lives. Unfortunately, Thomith's lynch is looking less likely, but there seems to be a common denominator in many people's suspicions: you.

Unvote; Vote: Thomas
I thought you weren't voting for me because of my claimed PR but when you voted for me you mentioned it. You are contradicting yourself. You are scum. Please explain this to full extent (not possible, scum.)
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Thomas »

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:I finally came to the conclusion that jailkeeper would be an easier PR to fakeclaim, and as such, in my vote-post, posted my reasoning to
avoid
any silly contradictions about why I flipped my vote to you. You are either
misunderstanding
or (more likely) willfully misrepresenting my words to make up a case.
This is bullshit. You just said in your last post that you aren't voting for me for anything to do with my PR claim and now you're back to saying your vote is to do with my PR claim. If you're going to vote for me please give me a clear reason. You are just changing your reasons with every post and your case is falling down to the ground and crushing you in my opinion.

As for the jailkeeper being easy to fake, let's have a look at all the other PR's and how easy they are to fake.
COPLooking at this from the scum's point of view, the scum can use their role cop to investigate people and claim to be the town cop who investigated people and then post the results (which they got from the scum role cop.) Once they confirm someone as town they can buddy up with this townie and lead some mislynches until victory.

DOCTORThis is probably the easiest PR to fake because it only does half of what the jailkeeper does. You can easily claim to have doctered somebody but there's not much to prove it.

JAILKEEPERLooking at this from the scum's point of view, claiming to be a doctor would make more sense because these's less to that role so that means less to get in the way of their fake claim. For example if Scum #1 claimed to have put Townie #2 in jail but Townie #2 later claimed to be a cop and he got results on the night Scum #1 claimed to have put him in jail then Scum #1 is completely screwed. It's a whole different story if Scum #1 claimed to doctor Townie #2.

So
Elsa Von Spielburg
, each PR is vulnerable to a fake claim but I think jailkeeper is last on the list. Doctor is by far the easiest then probably cop because mafia can search somebody's role in advance and jailkeeper is last in my opinion because it's got the roleblocker as well which could screw up the scum if they fake claim it like in the example above. So this drives your case right into the ground.

Spoiler:
This is my defense against your accusations:

These are your accusations:

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:See, I can use random sizes and colors too, but it does not make my argument any more or less valid.
Yeah, you sure can but you just used the mods color which is against the rules.

Again, please explain your suspicions against me because right now the crap you've said just doesn't stand and it's looking like scum trying to trick the town.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by Thomas »

fatlikepig wrote:I feel like we should discuss this a little bit more.
Well then go ahead and post your thoughts on both
Elsa Von Spielburg
and me. F-team tsunamic and hahonryuu will do the same too when they post I'm sure. Also what do you think of Ythan for voting me with no reasons and
Elsa Von Spielburg
joining in with a bunch of bullshit reasons (see my posts above)? Do you think that's scummy or not?

fatlikepig wrote:I still think Thomas is scummy, but I feel like his defense will get us somewhere (in either direction, either as a confirmation of his guilt or an acquittal of sorts). I don't think we should really hurry the process at the moment, and the fact that this is what you seem to be doing worries me a little.
If I am lynched then absolutely nothing can stop scum from killing tonight and by tomorrow all my posts from today will give away who the scum is (
Elsa Von Spielburg
+ Ythan) but it will take all 3 townies to actually make the lynch (unless scum bus) and scum can control half the vote so if one townie votes another townie then scum can quick hammer and win the game so by tomorrow it may be too late.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by Thomas »

Thomith wrote:in that situation the scum isn't completely screwed. If people think the cop is the one fakeclaiming then they would lynch the cop instead of the jailkeeper.
Also doesn't this work the other way round where scum claims cop gets JKed and still has a report then the cop looks guilty.
That's true but the main point I wanted to get to Elsa Von Spielburg is that the jailkeeper is no easier to fake than any other PR. Doctor is obviously easier than jailkeeper if you're trying to fake it.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Post by Thomas »

Ythan wrote:
Thomas wrote:Also what do you think of Ythan for voting me with no reasons and
Elsa Von Spielburg
joining in with a bunch of bullshit reasons (see my posts above)? Do you think that's scummy or not?

"What do you think of this scummily framed bullshit I'm poisoning the well with?"

Flailing. Obv. Scum. Why is Thomas still alive.
Well Ythan, what do YOU think of
Elsa Von Spielburg
? And what should I do? Should I just believe that you are a townie when you are voting me for absolutely no reasons? You said you read the isos and you now want me lynched so F-team tsunamic and I have both asked you what made you change your decision and you have ignored it. You're the IC so please give me some detailed information that stands. Something like "Thomas is flailing hes scum" like Thomith said above isn't good enough by the way. Your case can't hold up with that crap so post valid information not your opinion on me.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Thomas »

Ythan wrote:Hey Thomas guess what. I've posted suspicions against you. What you're doing is ignoring context and filling the thread with the illusion of active participation by nagging at things that don't need to be clarified a second time. Any player in this game can read my iso. You're the
one
who's flailing.
Well then please show me where you have posted suspicions because this is all you have said since voting me:
Ythan wrote:Thomas is flailing imo. I want to lynch him. Guys. Girl.

Ythan wrote:pffffft

Ythan wrote:Thomas is to die.

So please present valid reasons unlike your scum partner
Elsa Von Spielburg

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:My money on Thomas being the role cop, which is why he is flailing so much.
No, I have found scum and I am putting a lot of pressure on you and townies to lynch you. What do you recommend I do when I find scum? Should I just sit down on my ass and let you mislead everybody?

Also, you have not responded to my questions and I have proved that you have no good (townie) reasons for voting for me. THAT'S SCUMMY.

hahonryuu wrote:@thomith: you say you later suspected him and you admit your logic was terrible...yet even then you dont seem to be truly suspicious of him. it seems like more of a "well i guess he might be i guess" than a "i think this guy is scum". heck you even said you dont think he's scum. you said so yourself in post 623. and the reasoning again is flawed...that or you just really want to make yourself look scummy because YOU dont have any "massive content posting". i mean logically if lots of content = town then smaller posts = scum right? you have some posts that SEEM long, but thats more of an illusion since many of them make new paragraphs every couple lines, have short lines, and are accompanied but quotes. actually by that logic there are 3 scum...you ythan and elsa and maaaybe fatlikepig because the length of one of his posts is iffy in size category. well thanks, im glad we found all the scum. ok everyone we have 4 lynches lined u- wait a second...oh yeah, theres only 2 scum so clearly that method telling who and who isnt scum is flawed =/
So are you saying you think Thomith, Ythan,
Elsa Von Spielburg
and maybe fatlikepig are scum? Well at least you're agreeing with me on
Elsa Von Spielburg
for now. Can you come up with top 2 suspects?
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Thomas »

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:My money on Thomas being the role cop, which is why he is flailing so much.
Also
Elsa Von Spielburg
, this is no suspicion. The town search for scum not the role cop or goon in particular. What made you think of using this as a suspicion?
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Thomas »

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:Town read on F-Team is all but confirmed. Could have gone the easy route and jumped on an easy wagon, but instead went with a different option. (I do not agree with his option, but still).
This doesn't prove you town. You won't join because you don't want your scum buddy lynched.

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:Thomas, it's in my experience that the scum PRs flail more than their goon counterparts. Admittedly, this is personal experience/reads that I'm going off of, so take it for what it's worth. It really is irrelevant, because it boils down to you still being scum.
When you say 'scum PRs' are you talking about the scum's role cop? Also this doesn't make sense. I'm sure I wasn't really 'flailing' much until you started looking REALLY scummy because you can't even give a valid reason for your vote on me. This must be the 3rd or 4th time you have changed your reason for voting me so I can now conclude that you are scum.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Thomas »

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:1) Did I ever say anything about ME in that post? No! It was a read on F-Team! Dear lord, how on earth do you twist that one around?
I misunderstood your phrase "Could have gone the easy route and jumped on an easy wagon, but instead went with a different option." due to the lack of a subject in that phrase. Please construct your phrases correctly in the future to avoid such occurrences.

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:2) ... When did I EVER say I was changing my reason for voting for you?!? Over the last few pages, you are asking questions and I am clarifying. But please, keep misrepresenting me. Keep making stuff up about what I've said. See how far that gets you.
For me none of this adds up. First, when you voted for me you said your vote was to-do with my PR claim. Next, in post #624 you said you aren't voting for me because of my PR claim and ever since all your reasons have been bullshit. You also said jailkeeper would be easy to fake claim but I proved that to be false in post #629 and you have been ignoring all this and keeping your vote in place. Scum tell.

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:Town, this is exactly the thing I'm trying to say (and what I was saying earlier with Thomith trying to nit-pick my every post and turn whatever I said into "SCUUUUUM!"... Also, notice how he has stopped?). Scum latches onto every arbitrary point, misrepresents what you say like hell, and downright fabricates cases at times. Here we have seen all three.
I am looking very carefully at your actions for scum tells and I have found them. For all those other points, please read the responses above.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Thomas »

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:Don't like the condescending attitude about my posting/English. It's one thing to go after my arguments, another to go, "u write bad". Oddly enough, it's not my fault you misunderstood.
You just did it again and it is your fault that I misunderstood the phrase because you wrote the phrase incorrectly. Not me or anyone else.

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:Second, I never voted you because of your PR claim. Ever. That's even more misunderstanding on your part. If anything, I voted for you IN SPITE OF your PR claim. I typically let PRs go on principle, but your play has been so brazenly nit-picky, built on misunderstanding/fabrications, and just
completely
tunneled in on me, you've earned my vote.
You are voting for me because of my claim because if I had not claimed then you would not be voting for me for this reason. Again you have changed the reason for your vote. Please explain this.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Thomas »

hahonryuu wrote:So Thomas: your mindset seems quite iffy. For starters post 135 where you claimed it was possible to be too stupid to be scum. i believe it was already explained to you quite enough how that reasoning is just bad, so i won’t go into it again. However later in 182 you said "forget what i said about being too stupid to be scum" and proceeded to vote for him. now it’s one thing if someone’s explanation as to why there’s no such thing as being too stupid to be scum got through to you...but there seemed to be no sign it did. When Ythan said there was no such thing, you basically shrugged it off and moved on..then when f-team voted/pointed fingers at you, you "magically" realized there was no such thing as too dumb for scum. The flip flopping is what originally got me, and others, on your case
I guess I really didn't know if he was scum or not. He went from asking stupid questions like "Do you need to play to win?" to taking everything more seriously and asking the IC some more serious questions, etc. I thought he could have just been a newbie being stupid or scum that started playing more seriously after realizing the mistake he made. Also I made one post before voting him in #182 so I doubt that's and OMGUS vote.

hahonryuu wrote:in 182, same post you voted for tsunamic, you said <in response to tsunamic> that both of them haven’t posted much, but your posts sound more town and hers more scum...Yet you just voted for tsunamic...so you voted for him even though you said you thought he sounded town? Seems shady.
At that time, LadyDeathRage hadn't posted very much and I already had an FoS against her so I was going to give her more time to post/defend herself before making a final decision. But I did think F-team tsunamic looked more town than LadyDeathRage but I still thought F-team tsunamic was scum. I thought both of them were scum.

hahonryuu wrote:in 194 you basically accuse tsunamic of OMGUS..yet above in the posts i referenced earlier you didn’t change your mind about being to dumb for scum until he voted for you and even said that you think he sounded like town...yet still voted for him. sir, i do believe that is the definition of OMGUS =/. You apparently didn’t truly suspect him and just voted because he voted for you. And yeah, you unvoted him..but your reasons were that no one else was voting for him. so instead of actually trying to make a case against him to get a "scum" lynched, you drop it because you not only were basing your vote of OMGUS, but because it wasn’t "cool"...by that it wasn’t a popular vote. no wagon to jump on. you backed off. sounds to me like it was not only OMGUS but also because he seemed like a popular choice way back when, which he was. so not only are flip flops, OMGUS, and voting for people you believe are town on the list...but now you only vote on wagons.
When I voted him in #182 I really did think he was scum but just not as scummy as LadyDeathRage. So it wasn't OMGUS. I voted F-team tsunamic but I moved to LadyDeathRage then because F-team tsunamic's bangwagon started to crash so I turned to LadyDeathRage who was the other person on my suspicious persons list.

hahonryuu wrote:in 203 you say you never claimed he sounded town..which isn’t true as i pointed out above in this post. so thomith, what was that you said about thomas paying attention to what he posts :roll:. And again with calling the kettle black. You again accuse tsunamic of OMGUS when you are as guilty/more than he is of it <i haven’t ISO'd tsunamic to check. I’ll get to that later in this post or in another post.>
You must have misunderstood me. I was comparing F-team tsunamic to LadyDeathRage and I said that I thought LadyDeathRage was scummy but I thought F-team tsunamic just wasn't as scummy as LadyDeathRage.

hahonryuu wrote:in 215 seems extremely defensive..now defending yourself is all fine and well...but you were getting quite snippy and didn’t really defend yourself with arguments, just a combo of insults and basically saying his reason didn’t count because that particular reason was made before he originally said you were scummy. so the reason wasn’t bad/wrong/invalid...but he can’t use it because it was too recent and he has to find older reasons for you to be scum. Yeah. Sure. Ok.
F-team tsunamic went from being a noob to using language I barely even understood and he was being a smartass. He was then making a big deal about he I accidentally messed up the quote and put his name instead of
Elsa Von Spielburg

hahonryuu wrote:226 is more of you accusing tsunamic of things you yourself are guilty of. this time adding not truly defending himself to the list on top of the OMGUS...hmm, when you ISO'd tsunamic, are you sure you didn’t click your name by mistake? Are we having a Freaky Friday and you 2 switched bodies? you claim that had you voted for tsunamic at the time...he WOULD have been lynched. IIRC, there was never more than 2 people voting for tsunamic. Meaning your vote would have been 3. By that i assume you mean scum would jump on the vote wagon and snipe tsunamic correct? Which means you are still confident he's town at this point since 2 scum would be required to snipe him. So now at this point you are gunning hard for him and calling him scum..but at the same time he's not scum because the 2 scum would have sniped him if you voted for him way back when.....wut?
I don't think I ever iso'd F-team tsunamic... and if I had voted for F-team tsunamic then that would be the fourth vote and he would be at L-1. You probably didn't take
Elsa Von Spielburg
's vote into account.

hahonryuu wrote:in 228 you claim you would have stayed on tsunamic but your suspicions of LDR were greater...that’s not what i recall reading. in fact your exact words were

"So it looks like people do not support a lynch on F-team tsunamic so I will:
Unvote: F-team tsunamic"

That was the reason you gave. You didn’t say "well I’m suspicious of tsunamic but i think LDR has a better chance of being scum so i will change my vote"...no, your reason was that no one else was voting for him.
That, and remember how I said I was more suspicious of LadyDeathRage than F-team tsunamic? Well this is why I was fine voting for LadyDeathRage instead.

hahonryuu wrote:Next in 308 you replied to fatlikepig making an argument against you and called you out on stuff...to which you said that you gave up. Not even trying to defend against his post. In the same post "i never said i would not trust it"....wait what? *goes back to 291 and sees "I always knew this isn't very reliable information.
Even I wouldn't trust
it very much myself but it's always a possibility."* and before you say something about that not being what you meant, because I’m sure you will and on some level I’m sure it wasn’t, let me say that there’s the "possibility" of just about anything to be true. But your wording implies that it wasn’t very reliable or trustworthy...so the chance of it being true wasn’t all that high in your mind. That’s the impression i get anyway. yet you still posted it. i agree with what fatlikepig said...posting info that you know is unreliable and not worthy of even your own trust isn't very pro town. you continue on to still argue that your posts are "mostly" town posts. you realize that no matter how many old ladies you help cross the street, it won’t change the fact that you killed someone, right? in court they don’t bring up the good the potential murderer did...they list off reasons why he very well could/likely is/definitely is the killer. Likewise the killer doesn’t defend with "but I’m usually a good person!"..well they can and do at times, but that doesn’t hold up in court. What they do is say why they couldn’t possibly be the killer. What you are doing is saying "but I’m usually a good person!" and that excuse just won’t fly in this court.
I think I responded to most of fatlikepig's arguments but for that one I felt that he was making a huge deal about my post about LadyDeathRage's suspicious person's list so I gave up. And yeah, I did admit my point about LadyDeathRage's suspicious person's list wasn't very strong but still, if you lynch town you will go back and look at their posts or if you lynch scum then you will go back and look at their posts and find their lies and see how they may look protective of their partner.

hahonryuu wrote:in 515 you use other people not claiming as an argument when you very well know that it’s possible that there is only 1 PR. or heck, maybe for some reason the PR is afraid to claim because they don’t wanna be a target for mafia. point being that no one claiming does not auto make you innocent.
Yeah I know in games there can be only 1 PR but I know that in this game there's 2. Also with LadyDeathRage being the cop, there's a 66.6% chance that there's another PR in the game and only a 33.3% change that there's 1 PR.

hahonryuu wrote:529, you random vote on day 2? wut?
Okay it wasn't a random vote. I didn't really know how to explain my vote but I was sort of suspicious of
Elsa Von Spielburg
and I wanted to stir up activity too so I didn't know how to explain it so I called in an RVS. My suspicions on
Elsa Von Spielburg
have since grown which is why the vote is still in place.

hahonryuu wrote:My overall opinion is that you are mafia. for not only the things listed above but also because of this

You are alive.

I believe mafia would choose the JK as the first night kill because of you potentially <though it would take luck> stopping every night kill. it’s too risky to hit the cop when there is a JK around because the cop could be untouchable. the JK however is wide open and ripe for the picking because they can’t protect themselves. You were a sure kill. She was not. Yet here she is dead. yes, you claim <obviously since she died you weren’t going to say otherwise> that you just didn’t jail her...but your logic for not doing so is terrible. it sounds like you were doing what was best for you and not the town

Not to mention that at the time of her being alive, she was doing some questionable things, meaning the chance of mafia was there as well...so you had the potential to block a mafia/save a PR all in one...and you didn’t
I am alive because the cop is a greater threat to the mafia, especially if Ythan is scum because LadyDeathRage could have reported that to us. Why did the mafia target LadyDeathRage? Because I posted publicly yesterday that I was probably not going to jail LadyDeathRage. So speaking of reading posts.... you must have not read that one. Okay I can't find the post where I wrote that but I'm sure I said that to Auckmid or something. So I just saw your post where you said that if I jailed LadyDeathRage then it would confirm me. I don't exactly remember what I was thinking before the days end but I was trying to get LadyDeathRage to answer some question I asked her and that was going to help me figure out who to jail but she never did answer. :( I guess I was more focused on blocking the mafia kill than protecting only one person. So I jailed Ythan and now forget what I said about that sort of proving him town, it makes sense that his partner
Elsa Von Spielburg
would send in the actions because yesterday she completely flew under the radar. There was so no she would have been jailed by me unless I chose a random person to target. If I survive today I'm probably jailing Ythan or
Elsa Von Spielburg
(depending on who's lynched.) Feel free to tell me who you want me to target hahonryuu but it won't really help if a townie gets lynched today.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Thomas »

Ythan wrote:Two things. When you say jail do you mean role investigate and when you say depending on who's lynched do you mean between you and you?
If you don't know what the jailkeeper can do then please click here but since that is such a newbie question, I recommend you read the wiki as a whole. For who's lynched.. we'll see who get's lynched today Ythan.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Thomas »

Well since I'm not scum then I can't be the rolecop, so I'm the jailkeeper.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Thomas »

No I have provided valid defense and I'm still waiting for you to provide reasons for your vote on me. All I have seen so far is this:
Ythan wrote:Thomas is to die.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Thomas »

I'm not going to self vote, I'm going to let your scum bandwagon fail.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Thomas »

Ythan wrote:That's the point. Thanks for coming clean.
No, you have misunderstood my statement. Scum bandwagon == You are scum voting for me.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Thomas »

Well I'm waiting for you to explain your vote.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Thomas »

F-team tsunamic wrote:What is everyone else's opinion on ythan?
He's scum.

hahonryuu wrote:right and wrong at the same time. the cop is a huge threat since they find mafia. but the jailkeeper can protect the cop and block mafia and with some detective work and luck, find mafia <though not nearly as efficiently>. hitting the cop becomes easier with the JK gone and hitting the JK is always easy.true, the cop can't do their job in jail, but the mafia also cant kill them meaning they cant hit the person they really wanna hit. and the turn they hit the JK, the cop does get 1 investigation safely.
No, if I jailed the cop and the mafia targeted me then the cop won't get results and the cop is probably going to be targeted the next night.

hahonryuu wrote:how does it matter if its ythan or not? scum is scum. it being ythan has 0 to do with anything. how does hitting ythan make her a bigger threat than normal 0_o
LadyDeathRage said she investigated Ythan last night... she posted this when she role claimed. So if Ythan is scum then scum would want to take her out immediately.

hahonryuu wrote:good job telling the mafia your plan. wanna give them your social security number too? maybe some credit card info? tell them where your kids are at at any given time?
Well I barely believed LadyDeathRage's claim so I didn't think it would matter.

hahonryuu wrote:I openly said i wasnt finished reading all your posts in my post...so yeah. besides, im not sure how it reflects badly on me that you told the mafia your plans <assuming you are JK, which i doubt>. kudos for trying i guess?
It's my fault not yours.

hahonryuu wrote:...so now your "hah, shows what you know, i told the mafia i wasnt gonna jail LDR. way to not read my posts" post doesnt even exist? /)_-
It's there if you look but there where lots of walls and I wasn't searching in ISO. You can go find it if you want.

hahonryuu wrote:seems kinda obvious who to jail. LDR claimed cop so clearly at the time she was either mafia or cop...either is a good jail choice. but she wasnt jailed. because there is no JK. just a cop, 2 mafia, and 6 VT's.
Maybe easy for you but I didn't believe her claim. You don't know how much I thought she was scum and I thought her claim coming out of nowhere was odd too.

hahonryuu wrote:2 PR's just claimed. assuming both were telling the truth, clearly 1 of you was getting targeted. obviously you cant jail yourself so if you were the target, who you choose to jail wouldnt matter. clearly the best choice after that is the cop claim.
That makes sense but I was jailing for the roleblock not for the protection so I was trying to stop a scum kill altogether. By the way I was planning on jailing LadyDeathRage before she made the role claim so had so not been the target last night, she would have entered day 2 without results and I would have been the obvskill because of my role claim.

hahonryuu wrote:for the love of. NO i am not going to tell you who to jail and you shouldnt be saying who you plan to target. for starters even if we dont lynch you today YOU ARE DEAD. the mafia COULD play mind games with us, sure. but thats risky because that leaves a PR alive an unattended.

never EVER tell the mafia who you are going to target with your powers because then it becomes a waste of a power. because they simply choose a new target.

not that that matters because I dont believe you are JK.
Well if I survive today, before the mod posts the lynch results I'm going to post something like "If _______ is scum then I'll target _______." and if I die or if there's no kill at all then my target is proved innocent. If I die then you are left with good evidence but if I do block the scum kill then nobody will die or the scum didn't kill. This will only work if one scum is lynched today though. So I will post my target but it will obviously be different if we mislynch.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by Thomas »

Ythan wrote:Is it not blatantly obvious that Thomas has not
come up with
a case on anyone that extends past "you voted for me"?
This is untrue. Please do not post false information about other players in the future. For LDR I voted for her first and I had a case so you are posting false information. For
Elsa Von Spielburg
, the vote was originally to stir up activity and because I was also sort of suspicious of her after the happenings of night 1, but now
Elsa Von Spielburg
has been making up crap for voting me so she's looking like obvscum.

Ythan wrote:I believe that the bulk of his claimed cases have been omgus.
Please iso me.

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:F-Team, if Ythan is scum as you claim, then who is most likely his buddy?
Did you forget that you're scum with Ythan? I suggest that you go read your role pm again.

fatlikepig wrote:...so if she was scum, then why not gaol her? 1/2 chance of blocking NK, no?
My feelings on her were so mixed that I couldn't decide so then I came to the conclusion that she won't be my target and I will choose somebody else.

fatlikepig wrote:Well, we're coming uncomfortably close to the deadline, and I'm not sure anything Thomas has said has really convinced me of his un-guiltiness. So with that said, I'll be voting very soon if nothing new arises, since we're not getting anywhere.
Thomas wrote:
Again, give me one more damn night to block the scum kill. If you still think I'm making up crap tomorrow then lynch me tomorrow.

F-team tsunamic wrote:I do believe thomas to be guilty and I believe Ythan to be the better candidate for today for reasons previously stated. I do not see a lynch on ythan as a possibility with the limited time left today. However, I do not want the responsibility of ending Thomas's game. You will have to be the better man than I Fatlikepig.
So you think I'm scum but you think Ythan is a better lynch. So do you think both of us are scum?

Well I'm L-1 so time to role claim:
Thomas wrote:Okay.. now the role claim which I really wish I didn't have to do on day 1. I am a townie, I have a power role and I am the jailkeeper. I am most likely going to be targeted tonight but I can put somebody in jail and this protects the person and also roleblocks them.
If there's a doctor in the game please protect me and stay 100% anonymous.
The mafia, knowing there may be a doctor in the game may not even target me tonight because, especially if we can lynch a mafia today they won't want to take chances with wasting a night with no kill.

By the way if I can't post later then please lynch
Elsa Von Spielburg
or Ythan tomorrow and get as much information from that scum as possible before lynching.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #81) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Thomas »

fatlikepig wrote:So... you couldn't decide on whether to believe LDR (i.e. she's cop) or to not believe her (which should mean that's she's scum). So, you had either the chance to stop the night kill (if she was mafia) or the ability to save the cop from the night kill. The reasons for which you would give that opportunity up to save someone random is baffling.
No, I wasn't trying to save some random player, I was trying to stop the night kill as a whole so nobody would get killed.

Thomith wrote:The Jailkeeping Ythan thing seems to be a newbie mistake but i still dont understand why he did it randomly.
Ythan wasn't selected randomly. He was probably next scum suspect after LadyDeathRage.

Thomith wrote:Thomas seeing as you are probably going to get lynched if you dont defend yourself i reccomend that you try to defend yourself against most points people find you scummy for.
Well I can defend myself once Ythan actually posts suspicions. He's just going to say "read back" but I asked him what made him vote me today after reading though iso's and he didn't tell me. When he tells me what I said that made him decide to vote me today then I can defend myself but at the moment it looks like he's voting for me because I'm scum.

Ythan wrote:I believe that the bulk of his claimed cases have been omgus.
Nope. Check iso's.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by Thomas »

Thomith wrote:Thing is I wasn't even defending Thomas I'm saying by your logic I am omgusing when really i don't think i am.
To me it doesn't feel like you're defending me or even trying to at all.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Thomas »

fatlikepig wrote:...but then if you were trying to stop the NK and you thought LDR was scummy, then surely she must have been your no. 1 target, no?

Your logic isn't making much sense at the moment.
I sure did think she was scummy but then I thought the claim could be true so since I really didn't know what she was, I decided to not target her.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Post by Thomas »

Clearly Ythan wasn't using his head when he posted that, he hasn't been using his head for a while now...
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Thomas »

That's a lynch so it's time to reveal my true role:

Spoiler:
Jailkeeper

Ythan and
Elsa Von Spielburg
are the scum.
Thomas
Thomas
Goon
Thomas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Thomas »

Good game guys.

[b][color=#FF0000]Elsa Von Spielburg[/color][/b] wrote:Yep, I was worried about you the most this day coming after me.
Were you worried when I was coming after you yesterday? Post your QT here too. The dead talk is here.

So Ythan and other people, why'd you not lynch
Elsa Von Spielburg
today?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”