Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:26 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Scum »

Everyone confirmed, it's now day 1. You can start posting.

With 12 alive, 7 is the magic number.

Go!
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:46 am

Elias_the_thief wrote:woot, first real post,
vote: CES
for having played with me in one of my first games on the site.
I seriously doubt this, seeing as you joined the site more than half a year before I did.

In fact, I might even vote you on the premise of LAL :twisted:

But not quite yet.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:47 am

jerubbaal wrote:Good players? Looks like he's only good as scum, to me.
Well, he's voting me, which is obviously
not
good, so I'm pretty sure he's town.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:04 pm

Betcha 10 dollars SF is faking.

And if he isn't, I propose we lynch him asap.
"This topic needs more CESc." --Vi
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:53 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:CES, what do you think we should do if he
is
faking?
Haven't made up my mind about that, yet. I guess I'll have to read some of his other games.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:57 pm

Elias_the_thief wrote:Also @ CES: You were scum with me in 365, which was like my third game or something like that because i started out playing one at a time.
Ah, that was Cogito Ergo
Sum
. It's a minor difference. I didn't know a well-know player on this site had a name this similar when I chose it, it
sometimes
often leads to confusion.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:01 pm

Xylthixlm wrote:I was thinking that the self-vote was punishment for violating the PR, but your explanation makes more sense. Which means the PR is probably faked, and faking a PR is something only scum have a reason to do.
Perhaps, but, unfortunately, townies fake PR's too all the time. Iunno why.

SensFan, are you faking? Signal yes by getting yourself modkilled.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:56 am

Korts wrote:One thing to add:
I wrote: Does having a PR have anything to do with alignment?
Cos if it don't, scum wouldn't gain much--or anything--by faking it. Just thinking.
Yes, a PR can come with any alignment (although I've never seen a PR'ed SK in a non-PR game), so in theory, no one would ever really profit from faking it. I think it wouldn't condemn him at all if he'd indeed faked it.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #103 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:50 am

Xylthixlm wrote:Speaking of which, CESc, I
assume
that you are in fact lying through your teeth. If you really think that townies fake post restrictions all the time, though, please provide an example so I can take you off my list of people to lynch tomorrow.
Okay, admission of guilt: 'all the time' was a hyperbole, but yes, I saw townies fake post restrictions more than once. In fact, very soon I'll quote jerubbaal's last post and give some examples along with that.

How exactly was I lying through my teeth?
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:10 am

jerubbaal wrote:
CES wrote:Perhaps, but, unfortunately, townies fake PR's too all the time. Iunno why.
Really? That seems absolutely baffling. Why would a townie ever do that. The only times I've ever seen someone fake a PR were on the other site I play at, MTG Salvation, and both times it was scum (one of the guys pretended that he could only post in smilies and votes/FoS's, which was absolutely hilarious, but fake in the end, the other guy talked pirate talk, which was almost as annoying as this).
Yes, I remember those, but if you play at MtgS, you might also remember Arimnaes in Matrix Mafia, Xyre in 24 Mafia or Axelrod in Elegant Mafia. Really, it happens, and no less than scum faking them. Sometimes because they want to achieve something with it, sometimes because they think it's fun or because they want to get the game moving, and try to stimulate discussion. Really there are multiple reasons why one would want to fake such a restriction.

That said, I'm all for lynching SF. He's pretty much a liability, and I think the sooner we lynch him the better. Not only that, but he might very well be scum too.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #105 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:18 am

Korts wrote:And the emphasis is on possibly. It's not likely, in my opinion. I, for one, would be too lazy to fake a PR as ridiculous as this. I mean, this is pure art! It takes five minutes for a short sentence. If he's faking it, he's good. I mean
good
. And full of horseshit, the idiot.
Hmm.. I don't really understand what you're trying to say here, but if SF
does
indeed have the posting restriction, what do you think his alignment is? And what do you think right now (with wether he's got a pr or not still unknown)?
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #118 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:19 pm

SensFan wrote:
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:He's pretty much a liability, and I think the sooner we lynch him the better.
Vote: I

Vote: C
Vote: A
Vote: N

Vote: O
Vote: N
Vote: T
Vote: R
Vote: B
Vote: U
Vote: E
If you can't post actual words, and only post like this, you're a liability. It'll be hard to accuse you something, and I think not being able to properly discuss things reduces one's accountability for his actions.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #122 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:29 am

Xylthixlm wrote:It's pretty much a cornerstone of play, though, that town has more to gain from accurate information than scum do. Faking a post restriction deprives the town of accurate information, by misleading players about the setup
and
cutting down contribution from the player faking it. There are almost no circumstances I can think of where it would be a good protown move.
I agree with you here, but sometimes, towies
do
have a good reason to, and sometimes, townies just make bad moves.
Xylthixlm wrote:I was assuming you were trying to get SensFan to admit it's fake. It never crossed my mind that you could actually believe that he might be faking but still town.
I don't get it. You thought I wanted SensFan to admit it was fake, which, because you didn't believe a townies would fake a PR, would catch us a scum, yet you think it's a point against me? I'm not completely following you here.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #123 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:33 am

ting =) wrote:How is lynching SensFan helpful to town? As far as I can tell, that's nothing more than a OMGPRS lynch. Yes, it's annoying, but he hasn't actually done anything scummy unless you can prove he's actually faking his PR.
But how would he be able to do something scummy at all with this PR? Other than using his vote, he can hardly do anything producive for the town. And since such a PR is very rare in a mini normal, I'd rather say he's faking his PR unless we can prove he's actually not.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #124 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:35 am

lovo14 wrote:i do not see why a scum would fake this. the ONLY thing i could see would be an usurper getting on town side early as its best way to play it. but there is no chance that is in this game
So you totally rule out the existence of an usurper, yet you think SF's PR is plausible? I'd also like to know why you think a scum wouldn't fake this.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #125 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:38 am

Korts wrote:I'm trying to say that I'm, for now, convinced that he's not faking. I admit that there's a fair possibility that he is, but I don't think so, at the moment. My point was that the nature of the PR--being only able to communicate in votes of a single letter, makes it too difficult to fake. Indeed, faking it would get tiresome and annoying to SF soon, so if he's faking it he's bound to stop anytime in the near future. This is why I'm convinced that he isn't faking. It's just too fiddly, if he could just choose to speak normally. About the alignment, I don't have any feelings yet. Possibly townie, although he hasn't yet contributed, which can be because we were questioning him about his PR.
Wow.. This post is really wishy washy.

Also, you're convinced he's not faking because if he was, he's stop doing so in the near future?

If you're gifted with the ability to see the future, please say so. It might be a very helpful tool winning this game.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #130 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:43 am

Korts wrote:Geez, how can I say it? I think he isn't faking, because no-one who has any sense would voluntarily communicate in votes of single letters. If he wanted to fake a PR, he could've thought up an easier one.
If anyone would want to fake a PR, that player is making a lot of unnecessary effort anyway, wether the PR is difficult or not. It's a fair point, I guess, but far from convincing.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #137 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:34 pm

I, too, am all for an SF lynch, but I'd rather wait until everyone has had a chance to check in and give his/her opinion before we end the day.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #143 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:38 am

ting =) wrote:Okay, I give that he hasn't contributed much, I can't quite deny that, but every townie we lynch puts us one step closer to a mafia win. I just think we need a more concrete reason to lynch someone. He hasn't done anything particularly pro-town, sure, but until he actually does something decidedly scummy, I'm against a sens lynch.
Isn't 'not doing anything protown' scummy? At least I think it is.

@ The cop claim:
I know this is because it's because of what the mod posted, but in the current situation, I don't even want anyone to counterclaim. Sensfan got caught and wants to take down a power role with him. I guess I'll
Vote SensFan
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #150 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:55 pm

Less talk, more lynch, please. SF is at L-2.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #152 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:34 am

Korts wrote:I mean, we don't know what Khel's original post was, so we can't know anything.
Does that make any difference? The edited post tells us enough as is, and the unedited post was probably even more incriminating.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #185 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:14 pm

Elias_the_thief wrote:yeah, but that doesnt actually change the likelihood of SF saying to himself "hmm, ill fuck with these guys by having a PR". Its still just as possible either way.
There is
no way
anyone would do that as a cop.

Really, he either is a cop with a pr, or he's scum, and since we're in a mini normal and because SF hasn't really done anything protown, I'm 99% sure it's the latter.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #198 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:59 am

Elias_the_thief wrote:Oh, I've seen plenty of saboteurs in my time, at least 3 or 4 that ive personally witnessed and several others that I've been told of. I'll probably end up voting for SF, but Im far from sure that theyre scum.
Too bad Xyl already made the Jester analogy, because I would've. Really, just because one is almost definitely scum, you think they're townies trying to mess with the town? That's quite possibly one of the worst arguments I've heard. And even
if
he'd be sabotaging this much, we'd be better off lynching him asap anyway.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #199 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:03 am

Joubert wrote:OR... Simply ignore SensFan for now, find other trails and the real Cop (if there's one) can investigate him during the Night. That's another possibility...
The real cop already knows SF is scum. You're trying to get your partner to live for another day, and get a cop investigation wasted while you're at it?
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #201 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:43 am

Korts wrote:What points to SF being almost definitely scum? I just can't agree with you. It looks like he has a PR. There's no point in arguing about that, he's either faking or he isn't. There's no way to prove either. What you're saying is he's definitely scum, because he has a PR? QED? That's just shitlogic.
Ugh. How many times did we go over this? We cannot prove wether he has a PR or not, but we
can
decide what of the options is more likely, and it's more likely he's faking. Even though that's not proof, it's true. Also, I never said he had a PR, and I never said he was scum because he had a PR. I have no idea how the hell you can up with this, but it's totally false.
Korts wrote:And now you're pointing fingers 'cause Joubert's not agreeing about SF being almost definitely scum? No way to be sure of SF's alignment, PR or not, except for scum themselves, and if you're one of them, I'd understand why you would make the case that took the least effort. Shit, man, Cop may be the obvious therefore most idiotic claim for Day 1, but if he is Cop, what should he do?
Again, you're completely misrepresenting me. I'm not pointing fingers because he doesn't agree SF is almost definitely scum, I'm pointing fingers because of the plan he proposed, because it has some obvious flaws:
1. If there is another (real) cop, that cop knows for sure that SF is scum -> If there is a real cop, it would be a waste for that cop to investigate SF.
2. Simply 'ignoring' someone because you're not completely sure that person is scum is simply bad. Why the hell would you want to ignore someone?
Also, from Joubert's wording, it seems he knows that SF is not a cop.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #203 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:44 am

Korts wrote:But what I meant, and I think it wasn't difficult to see what I meant, was that you were saying basically that SF is almost definitely scum, 'cause he's likely faking. I don't see why having a PR is so unreasonable in a mini normal. Of course I haven't played much at all, so you know best.
So, basically you're voting me because I think SF is definitely scum? Isn't that pretty much the same as voting someone because you disagree with that person, exactly the same as what you just accused me of?

Oh, and this is my first mini normal here, by the way.

And for the record, yes, I
do
think SensFan is most definitely scum.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #207 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:17 pm

Elias_the_thief wrote:Im not making the argument that he is a saboteur. I'm saying that its a possibility, especially given the cop claim. I'm still not even against his lynch, I'm undecided. You seem to be attacking what I've said as if theyre defenses of him. Theyre not, simply my suggestions as to possibilities on his role. I'm not comfortable voting someone just for an unlikely PR.
Well.. If those arguments are why you're not voting SF, I'd like to take your doubt away. That's all. I think you should never think someone scummy might be a saboteur.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #208 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:24 pm

lovo14 wrote:the only prob with this is that the REAL cop if it isnt sf hasnt came forward. true its day 1 doesnt wanna be put out there. but there would surely be a doc out there to protect him on the counter claim if need be
There are multiple possibilities:
1) There is no cop.
2) The cop is one of the lurkers.
3) The cop hasn't counterclaimed, because multiple people said a counterclaim is unwarranted at this point.

And there might be a mafia roleblocker just as likely as there is a doc. General consensus is that it's better for the cop to stay hidden for a while.
lovo14 wrote:
unvote vote Cogito Ergo Scum
you are pushing the sf pr way to hard you have nothing to go on that he is being scummy except you thinking he is faking a pr
I
do
have something to go on. Did you actually read what I said, or are you just echoing Korst here (
which you did several times already this game
). Granted, I think the PR is a big point against him, but there's also his lack of contribution (although that's changed a little, but only after it was repeatedly said he didn't contribute), and the slipup by the mod.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #225 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:47 pm

Korts, your suspicion of me and lovo is completely based on the assumption of SF being town.

That said, if you have any other reasons, like you said, please state them.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #268 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:11 am

Yay, replacements!

I must say I quite agree with what Shanba says, in the sense that, would SF be mafia, he'd likely be a goon/gf (which is the trend in mini normals) and that means it isn't very harmful if we keep him alive. I once before played a game where we kept a known mafia goon alive on purpose, and that turned out to be quite a good play. If SF keeps contributing, and he seems to be doing that quite a lot better lately, I guess I'm okay with keeping him alive. Still think he's scum, though.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #325 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:16 am

I wanted to say something, but I'll wait for Joubert to reply first.

My mind still hasn't changed. I'm glad activity has picked up, though.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #349 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:22 pm

I agree with Xyl, jerubbaal, Joubert and Elias, hence my vote for SF, who I still think is the best lynch for today. I haven't seen anything scummy in Joubert's posts yet.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #352 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:21 pm

There probably is/are.

@ Lovo: The possible existence of a mafia roleblocker isn't the only argument for lynching him later rather than today. In fact, I still think he's scum, so it doesn't really matter all that much. Unless he's the mafia roleblocker himself.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #358 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:36 am

lovo14 wrote:exactly tell me why u think he is scum
If this means you want me to explain why I'm voting SF, I suggest you read the thread. I've done so several times.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #408 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:43 am

Hmm.

This is.. weird.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #418 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:32 pm

I'm not condemning Joubert until we see lovo's dead body. He might very well be scum.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #421 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:30 pm

Very well, then. We'll see when Khelvaster checks in.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #425 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:09 am

@ Korst:
Are you a roleblocker too?
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #429 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:55 am

Elias_the_thief wrote:
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:
@ Korst:
Are you a roleblocker too?
erm...I dont think he said that. Good rolefishing though. I'll keep that in mind for tomorrow.
IH wrote:Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it recquires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing.
:teach:
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #431 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:33 am

Elias_the_thief wrote:its still fishing, as you're asking his role without real need, which only helps scum. Even if you want to stress the minute difference between what yo did and fishing, what you did is still scummy as hell.
You can argue it's scummy what I did, but it's most definitely not fishing.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #444 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:20 pm

Pretty sure Korts is a roleblocker too.

I blocked Elias last night. Gotta go now, more later.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #484 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:52 am

Okay, so this should be easy.

Xyl blocks jerubbaal and vice-versa.
Joubert blocks Korts and vice-versa.
Imat blocks Shanba and vice-versa.
ting blocks Cavebear with a Toothache and vice-versa.
I will not submit an action.
We will lynch SF after he reveals his result.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #493 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:53 am

Korts: Being unpaired is hardly an advantage. If there'd be a kill tonight, that'd be a huge point against me. However, you can go unpaired to, if you wish. I'm 100% sure you're town.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #502 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:18 pm

Has SF revealed his result yet?

Imat:
I'm 100% sure because he 'claimed' roleblocker before it was obvious everyone is a roleblocker.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #505 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:39 pm

You want to
randomize
the pairings? Why? Don't you think we could use the information that's already in the thread to our benefit, and
choose
who we pair and who we don't pair?
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #513 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:37 am

SensFan wrote:
Vote: J
Vote: B

Vote: S
Vote: M
Is this your result?
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #515 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:04 am

SensFan wrote:
Vote: P

Vote: G
Vote: L
Vote: Y
Hmm.. That's much more likely to me, at least.

K, so we lynch Jerub. That'd leave 9 of us. 4 pair, with SF being the odd man out. Even though I still don't believe him, I guess this is the best course of action.

We also need a backup plan, for if Jerubbaal comes up town.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #534 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:27 am

I do not want to be paired with Korts, because I think he's town.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #546 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:46 pm

Unvote
, if I'm voting.

I'm pretty sure Jerub is town.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #548 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:07 am

SensFan wrote:
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:I'm pretty sure Jerub is town.
Vote: W
Vote: H
Metagaming.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #551 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:34 am

Korts wrote:
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:
SensFan wrote:
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:I'm pretty sure Jerub is town.
Vote: W
Vote: H
Metagaming.
As in?
As in I've seen Jerubbaal play as scum before, and his play here isn't even remotely similar. As in, Jerub tries to stay calm when attacked as scum, while he appears honestly frustrated here. As in, and this isn't really metagaming, I'd rather lynch SF to verify his result than lynch Jerubbaal to lynch SF's result.

Unvote
if I'm voting.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #555 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:28 am

Korts wrote:We have 50% chance of SF being cop.
I was actually thinking like 10%.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #557 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:40 pm

Vote Sensfan
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #570 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:36 pm

No-lynch: Bad idea, we're not at lylo, and I don't want two unpaired people for tonight.

Randomly pair: Again, bad idea. As Shanba and I already pointed out, there's information to go off before we pair.

Korts: You're paranoid.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #587 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:20 am

A PR is not a game mechanic, unless everyone has one. Now, it's just a part of one's role. It's still unlikely, mind you.

Also,
Wiki wrote:Certain setups which satisfy all of the above might still be better suited as theme games. Examples include Texas Justice, NYPD Mafia, and Hospital Mafia,
in which all the innocent roles were the same.
The setups of these games fit the guidelines outlined above, but their experimental nature makes them more suited to be run as theme games.
I very much doubt this setup is even normal to begin with.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #602 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:43 pm

K. We lynch SF. If he comes up scum, he likely had a motivation to switch from Joubert to Jerub, so I'm pretty sure one of them's scum, and one of them's town. But that's just speculation, so I'm not going to lynch based on only that.

We leave Korts as odd man out, and pair the rest.

K?
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #604 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:40 pm

@ ting: Because he's almost certainly scum. Not just to confirm others. I've said this about a thousand times, and I wonder why people keep repeating the question.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #611 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:01 am

Does everyone have flavor explaining the fact he's a roleblocker? 'Cuz I know I do.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #624 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:54 am

ting =) wrote:
ces wrote:
SensFan wrote:
Vote: P

Vote: G
Vote: L
Hmm.. That's much more likely to me, at least.

K, so we lynch Jerub. That'd leave 9 of us. 4 pair, with SF being the odd man out. Even though I still don't believe him, I guess this is the best course of action.
When did you change your mind, and why CES?
Contemplation, during the past days.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #632 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:22 am

ting =) wrote:
mod:
sorry, I didn't know that would count as quoting. :oops:
xyl wrote:If Jerubbaal isn't scum:
SensFan - Xylthixlm
If Jeru isn't scum, then SF is most likely scum. I'd rather he be paired with either korts or ces, then we lynch him d3. I don't want to risk an nk.
There are probably 3 scums, and SF probably wouldn't be the one to send in the kill. You're right, though.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #640 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:32 am

Korts wrote:Actually the precise quote of CESc is "@ Korst: Are you a roleblocker too?" This, to my mind, doesn't quite sound like he (CESc) is RB, but that he wants to find out if I'm a roleblocker like lovo was. He isn't implying, as far as I can tell, an all-RB setup, just that there could be multiple roleblockers. I don't think CESc is really confirmed with this.
Note that I also said I thought it was very likely lovo turned up scum when he claimed roleblocker, without anyone else even mentioning anything of the like.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #648 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:27 pm

Korts wrote: Even though he claimed
after
the hammah? You're strange.
Yes, even though he claimed after the hammer. Does that make me strange, or a roleblocker?
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #651 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:27 am

Korts: Would you please respond to my post?
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #674 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:48 am

I won´t vote jerubbaal ever, and I´m glad not enough people are active to actually reach a majority of votes for him.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #694 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:33 pm

There's no possible argument supporting the existence of a PR'd cop in an all-roleblocker setup. It all boils down to that.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #702 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:22 am

jerubbaal wrote:Maybe you should try, instead of just barning everything someone else says in this thread.
I completely agree with this.

:wink:
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #707 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:44 pm

ting =) wrote:I'd also like an answer to:
ting =) wrote:
jeru wrote:COP DOES NOT HELP A TOWN WIN HERE!!!
Why?
Because the cop will be blocked every night.

Say that if SF really was the cop. The mafia would know this, and they likely have a roleblocker too. It's really unlikely SF wasn't blocked last night to begin with, let alone that he'll be able to investigate any more this game when Jeru turns up scum.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #711 (isolation #69) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:25 am

ting =) wrote: I want to know why you think SF having a guilty on Jeru was more likely than SF having a guilty on Joubert. It's the same post I brought up last time, but different question.
Because I thought it was more likely SF targeted Jerubbaal than Joubert, if he was a cop. Not necessarily because I think Jerubbaal is more likely to be scum, although I had a pretty townish read on Joubert yesterday.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #744 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:47 pm

Cogito Ergo Scum's First Law of Mafia

If you think someone's town, don't lynch him!
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #755 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:47 am

BM, could you please say how exactly Khelv's posts confirms that SF has a PR? Because I actually think the exact opposite.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #772 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:31 pm

Battle Mage wrote:You should sig this. CES, what are your thoughts on the way in which several players seem to be hiding behind your coattails?
I like it.

Also not seeing any benefit to a nolynch today.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #778 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:45 am

The latter :cool:
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #797 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:30 am

Battle Mage wrote:Assuming SF's PR is confirmed to everyone's satisfaction, i reckon this kid is the play.
Bad assumption, BM.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #799 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:50 am

Battle Mage wrote: Then the alternative is pretty obvious. -.-
The alternative is lynching SF, which I've been vouching for all game. Look at the most recent posts. Most people think Jerub is town and SF is scum, yet they're rather willing to lynch Jerub because of claim-based reasons. All this while SF's claim doesn't make sense at all. It's general stupidity that keeps this town from moving forward, not my lack of initiative.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #801 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:10 am

Battle Mage wrote:No, its your lack of initiative/intelligence. Why the hell are you not asking SF to PROVE his PR? Its a pretty conclusive way to prove him as scum, if you believe that to be true.
That is poor sportmanship and ethically wrong at best, and cheating at worst. I wouldn't ever play this way.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #803 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:36 am

No. PRs aren't made to be broken.

And the RB strategies are simply directing night choices. However, you haven't seen me arguing for repeatedly nolynching. I think that'd bad too, actually. If you want, you can check the mini I'm modding. It has the rule that nolynching two days in a row is forbidden.

Requesting replacement because you don't get your way is not something I'd expect from you, BM.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #812 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:15 pm

Holy shit, Khelv.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #814 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:15 am

I hate to do this, but..

SensFan, break your PR
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #831 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:00 am

Guys, we're not lynching yet. We're getting SF to break his supposed PR first.

OKAY?

Cavebear's and Shanba's sudden eager to end the day worries me to no end.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #834 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:08 am

Khelv said that breaking a PR will result in modkill.

So, either SF gets modkilled and we lynch jerub, or SF lives to see himself lynched. We're basically given another lynch.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #837 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:47 am

ting =) wrote:Worse case: SF is being honest and dies. We lose a cop. We lynch Jeru.
Best case: Khelv says nothing.
We're still in the same position.
No, no. Not at all.

I don't know if anyone read Tree Stump Mafia. Each townie had the option to turn into a tree stomp. Clearing them as town, but removing them from the game. When a townie was under pressure, it was the best play to stump before he got lynched, because the day wouldn't end, and thus because scum could still be lynched today.

Khelv just turned SF's PR into a Tree Stump role, and it's definitely not a worst case scenario if he uses it. The opposite, rather.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #842 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:39 am

Khelv & the rest:
I'll unexpectedly be unable to post from Monday to Friday this week. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope replacement isn't necessary, but by all means replace me if you really think it is.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #861 (isolation #84) » Fri May 02, 2008 2:08 am

I'm back, and my opinion hasn't changed.

We
must
force SF to break his PR.

SF's refusal to do so up until this point has proven his guilt in my eyes. Because of the f'ed up game, everyone here has gotten too emotional too see that getting SF to break his PR and then lynch accordingly is the very best play right now.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #863 (isolation #85) » Fri May 02, 2008 4:19 am

Shanba wrote:after my last exchange with jerubbaal, he's looking stronger town to me than he was before. Oh the infinite vagaries of my mental processes. The more likely jerub is town, the greater the risk in killing Sens is reduced. Ris/reward again. Yet which is the correct option. Argh. I can't think properly. Perhaps I should not be posting with a headache. Perhaps I shall stop typing now. That's a good idea. I'll do that.
My point exactly.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #865 (isolation #86) » Fri May 02, 2008 5:58 am

Cavebear with a toothache wrote:Last I checked, consensus was that jerubbaal - and not SF - was the lynch today. Has anyone changed their minds?
Consensus isn't, and has never been, that jerubbaal is the lynch.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #869 (isolation #87) » Fri May 02, 2008 6:22 am

Korts wrote:CESc, maybe you and jeru don't agree with the plan of jeru's lynch, but everyone else does. That's a majority, isn't it? I'm not native english, but the way I interpret "consensus", it's just a synonym for "majority". Correct me, though, if I'm wrong.
Consensus is a general agreement on a topic within a group. Among the players here, there are definitely players who are
not
fine with jerubbaal being lynched, and I'm not even counting jerubbaal himself right now.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #892 (isolation #88) » Tue May 06, 2008 9:59 am

IGMEOY CEScum
, for spamming.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #901 (isolation #89) » Wed May 07, 2008 9:28 pm

Break PR
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #918 (isolation #90) » Sat May 10, 2008 10:35 pm

Not buying it. I see absolutely no reason for you to be so resistant if your first break leads to just a private warning.

Vote SensFan
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #924 (isolation #91) » Sun May 11, 2008 1:47 am

Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:Not buying it. I see absolutely no reason for you to be so resistant if your first break leads to just a private warning.
Guys, please read this. It's important and condemning.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #939 (isolation #92) » Mon May 12, 2008 12:27 am

Joubert wrote:CES, are you implying that SensFan is allowed to lie about an interaction with the MOD?
Sounds almost like cheating...
Not at all. In fact, a lot of falseclaims require lying about interaction with the mod.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #940 (isolation #93) » Mon May 12, 2008 12:28 am

Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:
Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:Not buying it. I see absolutely no reason for you to be so resistant if your first break leads to just a private warning.
Guys, please read this. It's important and condemning.
GUYS PLEASE READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT AND CONDEMNING
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #944 (isolation #94) » Mon May 12, 2008 2:19 am

SF's claim also makes no sense in the light of Khelv's post about breaking PR's.

Nolynching with a known scum around doesn't make sense in 99% of the cases.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #947 (isolation #95) » Mon May 12, 2008 3:20 am

No.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #953 (isolation #96) » Mon May 12, 2008 6:39 am

Nolynch obviously isn't an option.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #958 (isolation #97) » Mon May 12, 2008 7:55 am

Look, me and Korts are confirmed, okay? A 9-man situation with 1 confirmed townie isn't better than a 10-man situation with 2 confirmed townies. It just isn't. Therefore, nolynch is a bad idea.

Can we
finally
lynch SF now?
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #965 (isolation #98) » Tue May 13, 2008 10:09 am

There is no cop. Hence, there is no plan B.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #974 (isolation #99) » Wed May 14, 2008 8:53 am

Shanba wrote:Thing about no lynch is, well, we don't lose anything. 10 alive is actually worse odds than 9 alive.
No, it's not. I actually clearly explained why in another post of mine, but people don't seem to read them anymore.

Nolynch is by far the worst thing we could do today.

Let me repeat that for importance:

Nolynch is by far the worst thing we could do today.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #985 (isolation #100) » Wed May 14, 2008 5:50 pm

I don't have time now, but I will be posting something truely constructive tonight or tomorrow, in which I will explain all my stances if you're not convinced, and in which I will tell you all exactly why an SF lynch is better than a Nolynch.
Shanba wrote:I also am increasingly certain that Joubert is scum, but that's another question.
Yeah, I actually got this feeling too.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #988 (isolation #101) » Thu May 15, 2008 8:42 pm

Note:
It's better to couple confirmed townies with scummy people, rather than leaving them unblocked, I think.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #102) » Sat May 17, 2008 7:01 am

I wanted to make the post I promised today, but I really don't have the energy to right now. Sorry. I think I'll be able to do it tomorrow.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #103) » Sun May 25, 2008 8:46 pm

I wouldn't mind letting this game die, to be honest.

I wanted to make a big post, but I don't even feel like making the effort for this game.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #104) » Mon May 26, 2008 8:13 pm

Joubert wrote:Hmmm, I thought Mafia Scum was a game. You know, where it's supposed to be fun. Rule #1...

Do you people mean that if a game doesn't end soon enough, you're not up to it? Looks like a kid's attitude to me. And I don't see the connection between Lovo's death and the game being killed by a Mod. Is it such a chore to "play" Mafia or what? If you don't like the game, don't sign up, that's it...
Yes, it's supposed to be fun, but this game isn't, really. I would normally just continue playing when I don't think a game is fun, but since the mod is gone, and there is no backup mod, I think we might better abandon it.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #105) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:57 am

Boo for us not lynching SF on day 1. I mean, really.
Boo for me not seeing Jerubbaal through.
Boo for a thousand mod screwups.

Thanks for the game everyone, I guess.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”