marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:37 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 11, KittyTacky wrote:Hello everyone, I didn't play with any of you because I mostly played normals. VOTE: Alisae
the amount of BETRAYAL and HEARTBREAKING material in this post in unreal, my heart is SHATTERED INTO PIECES, unfixable :cry: :cry:
you forgot our newbie together?

-

someone save me !! :cry: i gotta go for my covid shot today... but im afraid of needles :shifty: hold my hand and tell me everythings gonna be alright! :cry: :cry:

-

so how much money would be best to bid on items with?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:41 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 38, Alisae wrote:
In post 36, marcistar wrote:someone save me !! i gotta go for my covid shot today... but im afraid of needles hold my hand and tell me everythings gonna be alright!
you're in for a rough time tomorrow
nooooooo am i actually ;-;
will it hurt? i hope not
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:48 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 40, Alisae wrote:1. If you want to force scum to bid more than 300$, you bid 300$. 301$ is also an acceptable amount. This is important because they need to bid 301$ or 302$ to outbid you and if they outbid you that means they can't outbid a 500$ bid.
2. What I like to do is bid low on everything (I've bid 10$ on everything at this moment so if u are not okay with this outbid me), because I generally go by the rule of thumb of pay what you value the item at and not any more. If you go by this rule and use your money scarcely, you'll have more later on for bigger purchases. You shouldn't be blowing 100$s on items for no reason, and I generally think purchases greater than 100$ on low-tier items is way too much.
so our goal is to just stop scum from having an easy time?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:04 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 4, Gypyx wrote:
auctionthe auctioned abilities are :

1-shot Cop

2-shot Doctor

1-shot Hitman

1-shot Roleblocker
the cop does seem like the most useful here actually :cry: so that'll be sad to lose, but someone should try it anyways (we get refunded if we lose bids right?)

the doctors a very hard one to pull off since its so limited right..? i think only a good player should try to get that so that they have the chance to actually succeed with it.

hitman and roleblocker, are these roles scum would want..? or no? it seems like typical scum role :?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:16 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 33, Flea The Magician wrote:ok not going to lie, i'm in a mood and Alisae's ego has put me right off already.
i didnt see this originally, but i was thinking deeply about alisae just now
it seems like alisae wants alot of control over things i think. im not sure if its good thing :?
In post 47, Flea The Magician wrote:None of these abilities will be lost, it's a case of who goes for what on them.
Not sure what a hitman does, roleblocker is definitely one scum would want and honestly nobody will probably claim ownership of that one.
in one of the first few posts it says hitman stops anything that would protect against a nk, this seems useful for scum..?
we def cant let scum get stuff that'll help them >.<
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:19 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 49, cyrus62 wrote:/if i am mo it will be very goode
why..? i only wanna vote someone who i think is townie, and i dont really have an idea on who that would be rn.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:40 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 54, Alisae wrote:Scum just deny the doctor since the doctor has more shots than the hitman
this is true, but scum can easily work around everything we have to offer as town. and theres other roles that are passive savers right..? or am i remembering wrong?
like u said, scums gonna try to get out people who they cant sway.. hitman would be useful in the event of a protection on that player.

i think someone should still try for the low tier items no matter what, since scum might just easily swipe them up and find a use for them later on. we cant just let all our funds go into the better items
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:17 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 93, cyrus62 wrote:remember only one person can bid with them self's right now town should work together there are more of us then scum . so 4 of us bid 500 on one item each day in order for scum to get any role they will have to out bid us . scum will have not enough money to bid high day 2 to beat us. as they will all be left with 300 . but we would still have 6 with 500. . so then if town . just bids 325 on day 2 we get every role. so whos up for trying this
yes, town need to work together and figure ut the best strategy.. but all ining on it seems a bit bad unless if its super important. (like cop and doc)

alisae made me realize that some items might not be as useful as i think they are, but i still stand strong that we've got to at least have some
tiny
shot at something, and not allow the less important powers to stack up on a player or 2, that seems very bad for us.
In post 87, cyrus62 wrote: i disagree that is very good for scum means a kill cant be stoped. plus scum have 300 more then us so if your thinking doc helps here . over hitman your wrong . i count this post as scum trying to fool town in to letting scum get what they want.
i think alisaes just a player that very much like control and things to go their way, idk if its scum indicative, but it did make me feel weird about the slot.

-

that sub out was sad, but hi hi gamma emerald!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #136 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:25 am

Post by marcistar »

i think flea the magicians town, i would want to vote them as market owner but seems like they wouldn't be confident enough with that ability.

i dont like distance and mistyx so far, but i dont really have anything i can put into words on them yet. i think for distance what stands out is ..? not sure why but those feel weird :P

im a bit wary of ssbm_kyouko (for like no reason other then paranoia) but makes them feel more likely to be town.

i wanted to have feelings on gamma emerald, but i dont really have anything for them sadly ;-; is something ill keep in mind tho :-)

so i think ssbm_kyouko is who i would currently consider best as market owner, but im unsure :?

VOTE: distance
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #143 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 142, Flea The Magician wrote:MO play, I'm confident in. Being a fucking lightningrod again, nah.
huh, so do u want it then..? o-o
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #204 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:02 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 147, Flea The Magician wrote:For now, I won't say no. As the game progresses, I will defer to someone else as I always do.
okay ill keep this in mind
In post 158, Distance wrote:gj youre town
In post 159, Distance wrote:cyrus is also town
do u have reasons or just vibes?
In post 167, mastina wrote:I'm gonna locktown you right now. Not for any reason mind you, just 'cuz I'm kinda desperate to call
someone
locktown and calling the slots that are pleasant folks I enjoy thoroughly locktown is as good a metric to use as anything else. :P
do u always feel the need to explain so much ^.^ it looks kinda like a defense.

makes me think town mindset, tho im really unsure in this
i like this approach more. :oops:
In post 182, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Marci, what part of 108 made me feel more likely town? Meant to ask this before bed but forgot. The post was split into two parts I considered separating into a double post and ofc someone replies and I can't tell which part they're addressing :/
the just like... asking questions, seems pretty genuine imo. seems like ur trying to better understand things. i feel like that behaviors a townie behavior ^.^
In post 191, imaginality wrote:Acutally, I'm going to follow up and VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko for post #179. Between that possible scum slip, and the downplaying of hitman... on which note, also if ssbm_Kyouko expects MO to draw the NK (per post #31) why didn't he suggest MO bid for scum powers like hitman instead of no-bid? I feel like he's scum hoping to pick up hitman for cheap.
whats their scumslip..?
In post 199, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Btw "downplaying hitman" is echoing VFP in a not-so-transparent attempt to turn him on me as I voted him earlier
o-o what were u gonna do if he turned on u..?
In post 203, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:And look at what else is sus - midday hits. 125 each is apparently scum trying to gauge where town is bidding. It may even be that if cyrus is town they just withheld all bets, which explains why nothing was hidden at midDay.
huh.. the numbers are starting to make me confused now :cry: "125 each is apparently scum trying to gauge where town is bidding" wdym? howd u get this?
In post 203, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:While his suggestion is appealing at first, even to me, from a numbers standpoint, I think what they are doing is baiting town into spending a lot of their money so that in later days scum can outbid.
ahh, idk what to think of imaginality... :? i like ur points, but i originally thought that theyre townie so now im confused :cry: :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #243 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:34 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 212, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think I was wrong though. Scum could just as easily all agree not to place any bids, to see what town bids before committing any funds. The important thing here is the timing at which the 401 strat was announced. It's very convenient if Imaginality is town, and if he is scum it drives our wallets low enough we can easily be outbid later.
Ahh yeah, i thought scum was just gonna wait to place their bids because they wanna get as much use for their money as they can :cry:
you seem so focused on imaginality, are u confident about ur read on them? :P
In post 242, cyrus62 wrote:if i was scum i would hope one town won all 4 roles or at least both pr roles and take them out.
so like, do u wanna be outbid or not..? im a bit confused, earlier u said u wanted power.. but u seem a bit scared.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #302 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:31 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 261, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: Imaginality bad push bad shad . Also not following the game. Yes I know it was a weak crumb but it worked.
am i blind o-o wheres the shade in imaginalitys posts?
In post 268, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 162, Smoke and Mirrors wrote: I’m town.
I don't like this.
why dont u like it?
In post 280, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 276, VFP wrote:Weekend stuff.

UNVOTE: Gamma

Kitty may be scum for multiple reasons. I'll think when I'm on.
Being busy means I'm scum. I see.
do u have spicy tea for us?
In post 281, KittyTacky wrote:Smoke and Distance are two of my SRs at this point in the game.
i see u mentioned something about smoke that you dont like, but what makes distance one of ur scumreads..?
In post 283, imaginality wrote:I don't want ssbm as MO, I think Cupcake is a better pick than Flea. I'd go for Flea if it's still between Flea or ssbm closer to day end though.
what makes u want cupcake as market owner? (:
In post 296, cyrus62 wrote:HEAL: vfp
why vfp?
In post 298, cyrus62 wrote:ssbm for being overly townie.
whys being overly townie put them in ur scumreads..? isn't being overly townie a good thing ?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #306 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:43 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 303, cyrus62 wrote:scum want to be thought as scummy. town can use a little bit of scum so they can live past the nk.
:neutral: "scum want to be thought as scummy." im assuming u put scummy instead of townie by accident.
-
this is true, but only for some people i feel like. people have different mindsets, so im still gonna be confused. :good:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #380 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by marcistar »

HEAL: ssbm_kyouko

im not sure what to vote :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #444 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:34 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 443, VFP wrote:So did you pick all 4 options, SSBM?
didnt ssbm_kyouko already say what they chose o-o
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #449 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:47 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 448, VFP wrote:
In post 444, marcistar wrote:
In post 443, VFP wrote:So did you pick all 4 options, SSBM?
didnt ssbm_kyouko already say what they chose o-o
Well they said that they brought grave digger in.
So I wasn't sure if they only bring 1 in or can being all 4 and was happy with the other 3.
In post 434, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Thanks for the unlock boss.

I enhanced 1-shot BP and the three 2-shots that were rolled. I did not enhance the 1-shot AD, was going to enhance that for tomorrow's auction
SIS IDK ABOUT U
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #451 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:52 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 450, VFP wrote:Enhanced is different to bringing in though.
does that not answer ur question anyways tho?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #473 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:19 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 471, VFP wrote:Unless the scum team is exactly me, Gamma, and Kitty, scum Gamma has no reason to stay on Kitty instead of moving over to me.
can u explain more on this?

wheres the "no reason" coming from..? just like in general, u keep saying scum has no reason to vote kitty yesterday... but by the way kitty was playing, they would've been caught soon anyways.. so why would scum not try to get on his wagon?

im so confused rn
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #478 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 474, VFP wrote:Why are scum going to lim their own when they can lim else where regardless if that player is going to get the chop?
There's no credit expected in those situations because as you said, they get caught soon.

It's also the fact Kitty had 4 votes to my 2.
So unless as I said me and Gamma are the last scum or both scum were already voting me (doubtful) there's no harm to move over and try to get the swap over.
TBH I THOUGHT THERE WAS MORE PLAYERS VOTING HIM FOR SOME REASON- :dead:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #545 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 522, mastina wrote:Btw iso'ing Flea, unless the scumteam is cyrus + someone who wouldn't tell cyrus not to pull such a n00bscum move, I'm thinking Flea was killed because the scumteam thought Flea was either a role or because the scumteam thought Flea was just that obvtown and were threatened by faer. (As far as I can tell, Flea gave suspicion to only cyrus and maybe imaginality. So the possibilities are; either cyrus is scum and killed Flea as the main threat to him and wasn't told to not do this by his scumbuddy, or Flea wasn't killed for faer reads, leaving the possibilities as "pr hunt" or "threat due to Flea being Flea".)

If it is cyrus + someone who wouldn't tell cyrus better, then the most likely option would be VFP (tho I suppose marcistar would be possible).

If it is someone who thought Flea was a threat in general and/or Flea was a PR, I'd say it's Cupcake Butterfly + VFP (tho I suppose marcistar's possible if marcistar has played with Flea before).

POE-wise that'd imply to me that VFP is scum regardless tho, so I guess back to here;
VOTE: VFP

Am open to other thoughts here tho.
ive never played with flea before im pretty sure
if i was scum vfp would be dead tho :good:

i like the vfp vote
VOTE: vfp
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #587 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:39 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 560, VFP wrote:
In post 545, marcistar wrote:ive never played with flea before im pretty sure
if i was scum vfp would be dead tho

i like the vfp vote
Why would I be dead?
because silly, if i was scum i cant let someone who knows my scum game hella well stick around ^.^
In post 575, Distance wrote:mk
so
scum marci doesn't know how to put out individual thought. all her posts are quoting someone else. scum marcis reads are also very indecisive. shes scared to cal people town or scum and her reads are all between leanscum or leantown. she doesn't read anyone by vibes, or gut, and fluffs a lot more
NOOOOOO ITS EMBARASSING
In post 581, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 545, marcistar wrote:
In post 522, mastina wrote:Btw iso'ing Flea, unless the scumteam is cyrus + someone who wouldn't tell cyrus not to pull such a n00bscum move, I'm thinking Flea was killed because the scumteam thought Flea was either a role or because the scumteam thought Flea was just that obvtown and were threatened by faer. (As far as I can tell, Flea gave suspicion to only cyrus and maybe imaginality. So the possibilities are; either cyrus is scum and killed Flea as the main threat to him and wasn't told to not do this by his scumbuddy, or Flea wasn't killed for faer reads, leaving the possibilities as "pr hunt" or "threat due to Flea being Flea".)

If it is cyrus + someone who wouldn't tell cyrus better, then the most likely option would be VFP (tho I suppose marcistar would be possible).

If it is someone who thought Flea was a threat in general and/or Flea was a PR, I'd say it's Cupcake Butterfly + VFP (tho I suppose marcistar's possible if marcistar has played with Flea before).

POE-wise that'd imply to me that VFP is scum regardless tho, so I guess back to here;

if i was scum vfp would be dead tho
:good:

i like the vfp vote
@Marci, can you explain this?

If VFP would be dead if you were scum, then why do you like this vote?

i like the vote because i think he can be doing more if he was town here :good:
hiya :eek: r u scum?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #604 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 600, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:
In post 545, marcistar wrote:

if i was scum vfp would be dead tho :good:

i like the vfp vote
But you're voting VFP now... I gather:
1. For you to be scum, VFP will most certainly die - I guess regardless of his alignment in which case.
2. To take you in good faith, you're town voting scum-VFP or believe so...

But why not entertain the reality of you/VFP TvT?.
me and vfp could both easily be town, but when i think of him nothing makes me doubt my read on him.. do u have any points u can bring up? :?
i could try entertaining me and vfp both being town, but what reasons do i have of vfp being town? i dont really see much that screams to me :?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #671 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:14 am

Post by marcistar »

UNVOTE:

for rn since im gonna be a bit busy today :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #684 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:54 am

Post by marcistar »

wait hehe guys im back! i thought my grad was gonna take longer :P
In post 672, imaginality wrote: need to reread marci but retyping all this means it's 2am now, so sleep first, iso after. Pedit: would marci have unvoted if there was a competing wagon? If VFP gets elimmed and flips town that unvote will look convenient in retrospect.
im fine with being limmed if it look convenient. :D
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #723 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 703, imaginality wrote:

@Gamma Emerald
@Smoke and Mirrors
@cyrus62
@marcistar
@ssbm_Kyouko

Unless I've missed a post, none of you are currently voting.
Someone is going to get eliminated in less than a day (barring an extension or explicit no-elim votes getting plurality)

Currently there are by my count 3 votes on VFP, 2 on Something_Smart, and 1 on mastina.

1. Who do you want to see eliminated out of those three?
2. Vote for that person before end of day

If your answer to 1 is "someone else", vote for that person.
If your answer to 1 is "don't elim anyone today", vote for No Execute.

If you don't vote for someone else (or no execute) I shall assume tomorrow you're happy with VFP being eliminated.
my head rlly hurts rn and im tired,
i want something_smart to have a tiny bit more time to have a chance to contribute before we elim them.
so then between vfp and mastina, i would prefer vfp since i kinda think mastinas town :?
im sure theres someone better, but im not sure if ill have a good enough conclusion before phase end. ^.^ (how long is it until phase end?)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #731 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 724, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:I was fine with no execute until Kyuku decided to shitpush me. I will yeet that slot out of the stratosphere gladly.
hmm, i wouldn't mind a kyoko elim too much, they aren't confirmed town in any way, their choices as market owner could've easily been made as a like.. if they put roles better for scum, that wouldve been soo sus, so they couldve done these roles to avoid the sus.. :P
but it does worry me because before todays phase i thought they were pretty okay :-(
their push on u is kinda bad since u lead the thing on kitty so hard, u wouldnt stop until u got answers it seemed like... i dont think scum wouldve done that..?

idk how kyouko plays.. maybe they could be scum here, or maybe they could be like idk how to word it nicely, but they could be town who thinks they caught something but they actually havent? i wouldnt be surprised with either..

hmm, but i think i think i think that kyoukos d1 weighs heavier on the scale for me.. so imma pray theyre town :good:
In post 729, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
Hello, to anyone here capable of rational thought. It’s pretty damned obvious that Flea was killed in order for me to get pushed here. It’s not rocket science.
im not capable of rational thought sis sorry :roll:
-
i og thought that flea was killed because kyouko let it be known what money theyve spent, and flea was otherwise the other pretty widely townread..
it could be possible that its to get you elimed, but i dont think that wouldve been the reason..? it looks kinda like nobodies gonna wanna follow ssbm_kyouko on the push for you, so i don't think its something scums trying to set up.. i think if they wanted to set up something, it would be something more easy for people to follow after? does scum usually push on u o-o
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #910 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:25 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 895, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:It seems we all agree on cyrus but actually look at this post and look at marci's vote and unvote, then immediately after the unvote she comes back and doesnt put her vote back or even comment on VFP, but instead provides a fence-sitting stance on me. I'm town and MO, so it would make sense to me if scum want to get me limmed but dont want to get their hands dirty doing it.

Marci, Cyrus, Kitty is a team with no MO candidate and would explain why flea and I were leading tvt MOs.
okay queen come talk with me then!! lets chat :oops:

ur wording "immediately", it wasnt immediately actually
"fence sitting stance" im not surprised if it could be seen this way, but is scum the only people who fence sit? If i wanted you limmed i would've voted you, but instead i just wanted to talk to smoke and understand what theyre thinking more.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #916 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:28 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 913, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Could you go into your mastina townread reasoning?
im not sure how they usually play, but i think they're just straightup demotivated town trying their best this game. though they kinda mention how theyre not into the game alot (which could be seen as like trying to gain pity or something, not sure if thats the right word) i think theyre genuine in it.
In post 913, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Do you think S_S has contributed enough to be town for toDay, or do you have a different opinion on them?
i dont think they've contributed much for town, i just feel bad if they get elimmed right after subbing in..
is something i kinda expected them to say eventually, i just feel like they should be given a bit more time to get into things.
In post 913, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Now there's been a little bit longer to figure things out, do you have any new scumreads outside of the 3 Imaginality presented?
brain empty rn, would have to reread to come up with something confidently :oops: :oops:
tho like, the attacks on cyrus... like it specifically doesnt feel weird, but something around that chunk of time feels a bit weird..
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #923 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:24 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 918, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Why did you expect 819, 835 out of S_S? Did you scumread misty before the replace?
i didnt really have a read on them before the replace that i voiced, og in one of my first few posts i think i mentioned them, but i didnt rlly scumread them that hard as the game went on.
what i expected = a replace in being sused to act like that.. an experience ive seen before is when i was playing a game once off site, someone subbed out, and then my friend subbed in for them and they were limmed before they could do much.. their defense was always "i cant explain what [previous player] did, can u please try to read me?" stuff like that, so i was expecting a similar reaction here.
In post 918, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:By the attacks on cyrus, do you mean the wagon that just formed? Is there any person in particular saying weird things, or any pair of posters? There are 4 of us on him I think - if it was weird, who made it that way and why?
maybe it could be i just don't like the speed or that im not confident in what he'll flip, or maybe its that nobody is rlly trying to fight smoke on it.. im not sure exactly..
maybe its just how weird something_smart and cupcake butterfly feel around that point, they both followed smoke, but didnt seem so sure in it.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #980 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:31 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 945, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:VOTE: Imaginality

Could still switch to VFP. I don’t see voting anywhere else today.
i dont mind the imaginality or vfp vote, im not sure which i prefer tho ^.^
In post 955, mastina wrote:Either the 2x doctor is dead, scum, or incompetent--same reason as the above.
if it helps with this i gravedug kitty last night and they had no powers. tho u look like u have stuff figured out so maybe this info is useless by now :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #982 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:43 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 950, imaginality wrote:Re. my posts and my bid, I encouraged town to bid high because I want us to keep scum from getting powers that are useful to us and I think getting powers early is better than late. The reason I bid 90 should be obvious.
i think i understand what this means actually, so i think then that means that vfp is most preferred over imaginality (:

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #984 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:55 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 983, VFP wrote:On a town flip will you lim SSBM tomorrow for using fake meta?
I'm telling you now. Scum will 1 call me town every game, and 2 use fake meta on me.

I call this out every single time and I'm always right.
im not sure, ive trusted ssbm_kyouko rlly hardcore this game and i thought they were townie, but smoke had beef with them as well (yesterday phase), so if ur elim is wrong i think i'll take another look at them because thats alot of beef :shifty:
but now ur making me confused ;-;
In post 962, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm also really pinged by 957. I've played with town VFP recently and I feel like sniping like that is not who he is.
what does he mean by this? is this the meta case on u or where is it?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #986 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:12 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 985, VFP wrote:Yes that, SSBM is saying I do not make comments like that as town. In out last game I made snarky comments like that.
As I said, SSBM has fucked up here and pushed a fake meta read on someone who calls it out.
i think if thats the meta case, then its not good then. i think i remember seeing u act like that before :(
In post 985, VFP wrote:Let me ask you Marci, if SSBM is town, then why are they not killed as the MO?
Of course, this means little with a flip from me. If I flip scum then my comments are irrelevant. If I flip town, then my view is genuine and SSBM is scum, and very strange to not have been killed.
I originally thought it was just gonna be because of how they'll choose a replacement anyways.. is it because theyre scum? i didnt think they would be scum :cry: but it is weird how the beeg brain mo isnt dying.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1016 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:13 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1011, imaginality wrote:On marci's gravedigger claim: if cop is town they should claim now. As I said D2, if cop hasn't used their shot yet, they're scum. If cop doesn't claim now, they're scum or dead.
No cop claim after today should be believed.

Also if marci is telling the truth it appears scum aren't smart enough to pile Kitty's money onto bids, or that the smart scum weren't around towards the end of D1 to suggest that, so that might help inform consideration of the possible pairings.
i think its more likely scum got the cop role since it was hidden.

i think it could be very possible that kitty just didn't have time to talk to their buddies before the elim (it seems most likely since kitty was like never in chat anyways so it fits with them :P)

as well, from just thinking about past bids i think its likely that vfps trying to get a miselim on kyouko rn, tho im not certain on this.
In post 1013, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If kitty won cop d1 and was gravedigged last night, would the gravedigger have seen that kitty died with cop?
the wording of it made me think that they wouldve shown with it, tho im not sure (i didnt ask)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1035 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1031, mastina wrote:Which would leave {VFP, Cupcake Butterfly, imaginality, Gamma Emerald}--and two of those four were on the D1 scum wagon. The other two were not. And as an aside, I believe Gamma's content here to be indicative of him being town.
i kinda think imaginality is town because of
In post 950, imaginality wrote:Re. my posts and my bid, I encouraged town to bid high because I want us to keep scum from getting powers that are useful to us and I think getting powers early is better than late. The reason I bid 90 should be obvious.
but then im at a big "???" moment rn.. i think cupcake is town as well.

i don't know gamma emeralds meta, so i cant rule them out.
so its between vfp / something_smart / gamma emerald for me.
embarrassingly enough, i agree with ssbm_kyouko about gamma emerald not really voicing reads. they've just really went with the flow of things and replied to stuff and sused people as it came along, but i dont really see much of a moment of them placing down something solid and sticking to it.
i dont think it would be out of the question for scum to be defending each other right now. i think scum could be scared to 1vall it at this point LOL
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1093 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:41 am

Post by marcistar »

maybe im dumb but guys i really really think imaginalitys town please dont elim him :cry: :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1099 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:52 am

Post by marcistar »

something_smart do u got any reads?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1105 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:23 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1102, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1099, marcistar wrote:something_smart do u got any reads?
Still catching up, but they haven't changed much since yesterday. I still like VFP, S&M, mastina, and I'm not interested in CB or Gamma today.

Between the rest I'd prefer ssbm today I think, but I'm not opposed to imaginality.
have u finished catching up yet o-o
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1145 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:14 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1131, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also ftr I do not think Marci is scum, I've reread her several times because she keeps saying things that make me think she's using me as a townbeard/buddying me. Every time I've reread her the posts feel genuine.
im sorry, should i ask permission? :cry:
In post 1140, imaginality wrote:I don't like that Cupcake's voting record consists of no votes D1, a vote on mastina and then on cyrus D2, and no votes D3. It's so minimal.
:? well they also like havent talked at all today like uve noted, so no voting today isn't really weird behavior. it wouldve been much weirder if they came in and placed a vote and left
In post 1142, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:The way I see it is if Kyouku is town which I think he is, then Distance dying over him, points to VFP and if I’m wrong on Imaginality, then it could be a tmi from VFP.

It’s extremely unlikely both Imaginality and VFP are town.
:? i was about to give vfp a townread because i thought everything over.. but then i realize it still isn't really there. i really really do think imaginality would have to be town in this situation tho.

- :good: -

im kinda starting to think its something_scum
"a few reads" but they didnt really give much reads other than on vfp.. its always nice to know what people are thinking :cry:
, , feels :? weird
In post 827, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 824, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Who do you think is scum? I don’t think you are but I need an alternative.
I guess my number one pick would probably be Distance, but I'm willing to compromise on almost anyone I don't townread (my townreads being VFP, mastina, S&M, maybe CB).
+ i dont like how easily swayable they were, but like ig it could be understandable
(didn't really have a comment for this, just thought it was interesting :P)
In post 844, Something_Smart wrote:Well ssbm seems more likely to go through because he has an extra vote, but I'm pretty ambivalent between the two.
In post 845, Something_Smart wrote:I'll follow you though.

VOTE: Cyrus
the more that i think about it, this is prob where i was feeling off yesterday. they just like.. voting literally anywhere to save urself doesnt rlly look good imo, 844 makes it seem like they just wanted to go on what has a higher chance to go through, no real like "this persons scummy" or "this person has an antitown style" type of moment from them.
could be them trying to justify a miselim before it even has the chance to come back to bite them. "then we aren't killing a townie with a lot of money" this stance is icky icky.
like, even if its true.. it just seems like they keep using "thats just how i am" as an excuse.
Spoiler:
also like, did something_smart ever reply to ? cant find it
In post 924, Something_Smart wrote:I think it was pretty clear that we were looking for something we could agree on so that I didn't die.
I'm certainly not super confident in Cyrus flipping scum, I don't think any of us are, but we think he's the best target.
this is ?? to me, since like, 844 doesn't give those vibes.. + 855s "we aren't killing a townie with a lot of money" if they truly believed that stance, would they have just let the cyrus wagon go through..? cyrus kinda obviously had money.
i remember felt off to me because of them having imaginality in there. i really wonder what their stance on imaginalitys claim is :oops: cuz like.. i think they would've read it? im not sure.. but they replied to my question to them that was after imaginalitys claim.. so im assuming they're reading new posts as it comes?
In post 1121, Something_Smart wrote:That obviously would put us in an awkward position if marci reports that Distance had the cop.
In post 1125, Something_Smart wrote:Because if marci is scum then possibly Kitty got the cop and she can fake confirm herself by saying Distance had the cop and clearly inno'd her.
i dont really have a problem with these two itself, but like it makes me go :? because the thought process is good but like.. im so confused, because i would've thought something_smart would be able to give reads by now, if they were able to put out this kind of thoughtful observation.
In post 1127, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1123, Gamma Emerald wrote:On the last thing: they feel rather disorganized given the Flea NK, that seems a bit like out-of-touch scum. So they probably failed to effectively plan out that part of their mechanical play.
I wasn't here for this, and I read but I can't guarantee that I fully understand the gamestate as it was at the end of D1. In what way was the Flea kill out-of-touch? Was fae not very townread?
tbh this is kinda funny to me, cuz rn looking at it it looks like something_smart just replied to something that they fit. :?

something smart i still want ur reads xoxoxoxoxoxoooxox
lowkey looks like ur just avoiding it imo

- :good: -
In post 1121, Something_Smart wrote:Fwiw, Distance might have been softing an inno on marci.
i honestly never thought he would've, i dont view myself as much of a visitable person usually :?

VOTE: something_smart
im so tired yall :oops: :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1149 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:46 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1147, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:@Marci, why does scum!SS kill Distance? If he trs VFP and he wanted to elim Kyouku > Cyrus yesterday? Because Distance kill obviously looks really bad for VFP, so unless I’m missing something?
i think if something_smarts scum in this game, that it would be more like theyre just agreeing to the kills and not really choosing them out.
so like, not really ignoring the possibility that vfps scum.. i think its slightly possible they could be together, but i still want something_smart to get more into the game :shifty: also with how things line against vfp im kinda having doubts.. like it might be an attempt to frame him.
another possibility i thought of, but im not sure how likely it could be, is how something_smart mentioned distance might be softing an inno on me, maybe they could've thought that he was 100% cop and needed to take him out before he could reveal the info.
In post 1148, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1121, Something_Smart wrote:Fwiw, Distance might have been softing an inno on marci.

That obviously would put us in an awkward position if marci reports that Distance had the cop.
@Marci, why is this scummy?
In post 1145, marcistar wrote:i dont really have a problem with these two itself, but like it makes me go :? because the thought process is good but like.. im so confused, because i would've thought something_smart would be able to give reads by now, if they were able to put out this kind of thoughtful observation.
i dont have a problem with it on like a "is it scummy" level, i can see the thought process as being something from town.
but them saying that just seems like theyre avoiding giving reads at this point. i thought that if they could think of that, that they would've given reads by now as well.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1158 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:50 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1150, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1145, marcistar wrote:something smart i still want ur reads xoxoxoxoxoxoooxox
lowkey looks like ur just avoiding it imo
What is ? Chopped liver?

For the rest of your points, it seems like you've done a lot of "this is why scum would want to do what S_S did, therefore he's scummy" without really analyzing how likely I would be to do them as town. I'm willing to respond to specific points if you want (though I don't want to shit up the thread if you're just going to dismiss it or refuse to listen).
wheres ur reasons? :oops: :oops: i was looking for those tbh!!!! :oops: :oops: :good:
without seeing ur reasoning the reads just look very surface level to me, and i think u wouldve been able to give good reasonings by now.
In post 1151, Something_Smart wrote:I do want to respond to this one at least though. Are you really going to sit there with a straight face and tell me that a townie who's set to be executed with hours left in the day is not going to compromise on his second-choice execution?
i would expect more like fightback (like, trying to convince people what you believe more in)?? but you were so accepting of it.
In post 1154, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1145, marcistar wrote:tbh this is kinda funny to me, cuz rn looking at it it looks like something_smart just replied to something that they fit.
He wasn’t even in the game n1 so why are you using that to accuse him?
im not using it against them?? if i wanted to i couldve prob added a bit more onto that.
also like, im running on like 3 hrs of sleep, so i keep missing a few things, i didnt context read that one by accident.
In post 1156, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:@Marci, why do you tr Imaginality?
i dont think he wouldve just like.. bid only the 90 if he was scum. as scum he couldve easily bid more.
In post 1157, Gamma Emerald wrote:ngl, not a fan of marcistar's push on S_S
vote me then :oops: :oops: :oops:

Spoiler:
OMG WAIT IM SORRY- I FEEL LIKE IM GETTING MEAN-

hmm
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1191 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1182, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:@Marci, I asked you why you tr him and your answer could possibly affect my vote.
im so bad at showing my thought process for townreads i think but ill try

the strongest feeling came from all the auction detective stuff you've talked about with him, i don't quite see why he would not bid higher if he was scum, since he still would have a bit of money left at that point. (as scum he could've: bid a bit higher than 90 on d2 + not mention having rb at all)
even though i didnt really agree with his ssbm_kyouko scum stuff in this post, i think it could actually be townie, it seems like hes thinking through things well. im not sure but i dont think scum would usually accuse someone of scumslipping, i think if he was scum the word choice would've been left out.
, his talking strategy stuff seems like hes just leading towards what he believes is best for town.
aand then when he just keeps talking the same strategy, no matter how much people show they dislike it. that seems town (i feel like scum would just let it drop so that they avoid major conflict with town.)
i dont think scum would make a post like this, it seems like a townie whos not happy with how things are currently going :/
like these
In post 905, imaginality wrote:I doubt the cyrus scum reads because:
- it means scum cyrus didn't try to get on the Kitty wagon despite being active day end
- it means the above quoted post from cyrus, and similar ones, are acting rather than genuine and I don't get that sense; I think confusion is hard to fake and I think he'd be less confused about stuff if he was scum

@cyrus
if you're online, and town, and you haven't yet bid all your money, don't bid any more unless you're no longer the likeliest to be elimmed - if you're town and get elimmed it's better for us if you don't take any powers down with you
hes thinking for towns best interests, if he was scum the ending part wouldn't be there.
i think its townie because like, go back and read around that and my gravedigger claim was just buried in there, ssbm_kyouko and vfp were having their chat around that time.. i think scum would easily just.. not talk in chat about it and let them flood it down even more so that its harder to find?
likey thought process.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1205 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1202, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think town just votes CB. Why be afraid to self-preserve over a lurker actually? If you're town you just fuck the lurker, your contributions are worth more

VOTE: Imaginality

If this is red I need to reconsider Marci
if hes scum, ill vote myself cuz man i would look like a big clown right there
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1227 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1214, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Was gonna reply to Marci that anyone with a wallet left could be his partner I think, as that player could buy daykill
was his rb claim ever ever cced?

would scum have had the money for both cop + rb and then still save for daykill?

would he fake claim rb as scum, with possibility the real rber could still be out there?

i think liming imaginality is a miss VOTE: cupcake butterfly
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1241 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1231, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:They can only have money for it if you are scum with him and lied about kitty getting cop. Then you still have money for daykill because 800-225 > 500
In post 1234, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also he only fakeclaims rb as scum if he knows another scum got it. That could have been kitty again if you are his partner.
In post 1236, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Or if he knows a dead townie had the role which again points to you as the gravedigger as his partner. So either he is town or openly he bought roleblocker as scum and he 400 thing was always a guise to get roleblocker and appear town.
i suppose these could be true in ur mind, but its not true in my mind obv.
i thought of the possibility of him having set it up, but i dont think its very likely based on his postings, i dont see an ill intention.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1279 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:34 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1278, mastina wrote:
I won the 1x jailkeeper, and I jailkept marcistar last night.

i think we should trust mastina unless theres a cc or anything. i tried digging and it failed, dont see anything else to explain this.
In post 1276, imaginality wrote:I didn't target anyone.
So either the jailkeeper jailkept scum, or jailkept scum's target, or the doctor protected town, or the scum no-killed.
i don't think its very likely scum no killed, they 100% need to get the number of very trusted townies down to get a shot at winning (and before more people can be thought of in a "near confirmed" way), not killing at this state would be detrimental for them.

mastina
, who do u think vfps partner would be?

gamma emerald, something_smart, vfp <- scums within these, maybe possibly ssbm_kyouko could be, but that seems unlikely to me.

smoke
, who do u think?
imaginality
, who do u think?
(anyone else is welcome to answer as well)

I still think something_smart would be the more likely to flip scum, but im fine with vfp as well.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1298 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:20 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1291, imaginality wrote:I agree it's unlikely. To be clear I 100% believe mastina jailed you, I just don't think it means mastina is locktown. I do agree it would be very risky for scum to try it though (given a successful doc or roleblock could give town an extra day). For now I'm proceeding under the assumption mastina and you are both town.
hmmm, she isn't locktown true, but when i thought through it yesterday i thought ill just trust her until its shown i shouldnt
i see why she could've done it as scum, but other things i've thought about make it unlikely.
In post 1297, imaginality wrote:I see more ways SS could be scum buddies with someone else remaining than I do for VFP. And marci's read on me was stellar and she thinks SS is the more likely scum between them.
hmm, i was trying to think through this.. i really do think something_smarts scum, but trying to think of who their partner is is kinda a toughie :cry: i wanted to wait for something_smart and others to come in and give some juicy juicy content before i vote there, but vfp just doesn't seem too interested in talking this game..?
doesn't really vibe well, mostly because of how its just a vote and nothing else, i feel as if he could've given an opinion on something, like the popcorn claim idea, or comment on gamma emeralds vote, or even an answer to .. but he didn't. he could always be busy but like :shifty: :shifty:

when thinking on these chunk of posts, it just like.. even though i dont like the voting imaginality idea, it doesnt really seem scummy here i think :P

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1308 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1299, imaginality wrote:1292 did raise my hackles a bit too.
I'm not convinced scum openly buys ninja for 500 on D2 though.

On the flip side I'm still wondering whether we get five town on the D2 VFP wagon if VFP is town. Wagon was {Mastina - Distance - marcistar - Cyrus62 - ssbm_Kyouko} so if you and mastina are town then to my mind it's highly likely ssbm or VFP are scum rather than both town.
Hmm...
VOTE: Unvote
:? we still got some time to think about it, idk if i would be confident in a ssbm_kyouko vote though.. do you think they're scummy?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1324 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1323, imaginality wrote:Again, this may just be me being paranoid but ssbm isn't fully cleared. Could be scum whose scumbuddy submitted the kill attempt.

I know it's less likely that's the case. Random baseline is from your pov there's 5/7 chance ssbm is town, 1/7 chance ssbm is scum who didn't submit the kill, so odds are 1/6 of that, ie 83% chance ssbm is town. Although a bit higher if you think ssbm was likelier than average to be scum e.g. If you thought it's a flip then chances ssbm is town given the inno is 75%. And then again, higher chance if you think it's more than 50% chance ssbm would be the one submitting the NK.

My point is just some of us are wrong about some of our assumptions or reads and I don't want anything to get overlooked.
about to overlook this because numbers confuse me :cry:
-
imaginality do u have any ideas rn..? it looked like u were rethinking before :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1346 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:25 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1334, VFP wrote:This game is just a loss then.
?

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1351 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:28 am

Post by marcistar »

has any of them ever tried to pull of a no kill as scum o-o
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1353 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:33 am

Post by marcistar »

hmm, i did think of the possibility of me being rbed was to deny results, but then i thought scum wouldn't no kill with both me and smoke still alive

is this like mastinas scum game..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1390 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:37 am

Post by marcistar »

VOTE: gamma emerald
i do think something_smarts telling the truth
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1392 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:55 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1391, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s definitely fake
But who’s the partner
if ur town here, can u pls make a case against them? ^.^ it isnt convincing rn

ssbm_kyouko
whatd u attempt to bid on yesterday (if u attempted at all)?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1395 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:22 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1394, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
But who’s the partner
Why does SS lie? You flip town, he’s next and no bus drivers or redirectors were available to bid on.
when does game end? is it when scum = town?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1398 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:26 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1396, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:That’s usually the case, parity.
wouldnt we hit that if its a miselim + a successful nk?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1401 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:31 am

Post by marcistar »

do u remember what the claims for bidding on cop were? i could only find 2 claims but im not sure if theres more
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1407 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:50 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1403, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:I think we bid 365 and didn’t get it. We spent everything on 1 shot AD=300 + 1 shot tracker=200.
tyty

im trying to use all my brain power to figure out numbers and whats more likely :cry: do you think distance couldve won 2shot ad?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1423 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:26 am

Post by marcistar »

for me, its down to 2 of gamma/something_smart/ssbm_kyouko

ssbm_kyouko by far seems the safest as im having doubt between gamma/something_smart right now.

i feel like i might be being dumb rn t_t being in this position is so hard
In post 1408, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:I have no clue. SS seemed to think he got an inno on you and that’s why he died, so probably cop, because no one has claimed it..
im thinking deeply of this tho, why wouldn't distance have just straight up claim the inno on me then..? cop only 1 shot, he has no reason to hide his action from us.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1436 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:42 am

Post by marcistar »

:eek:
In post 1430, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:What if Imaginality is the partner and not Kyouku? I believe SS and I believe the guilty.
i dont think that would be the case
In post 1430, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Why would we vote anyone other than the one who’s guiltied?

Why didn’t scum!SS guilty Kyouku then? He wasn’t even sr Gamma?
ahh im not sure im so so scared i dont want us to vote wrong t_t
im in thinking too much mode :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1481 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1478, Something_Smart wrote:Mastina was kind of an obvious kill, but also an important once since she would become a cop if scum were executed today. (And Gamma was possibly getting executed even without the guilty.)
im confused, what does this mean?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1484 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1482, Something_Smart wrote:Which part?
"become a cop"?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1491 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1483, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Why was she clearly town? I'm town and from looking at the VFP flip and the auction claims it seemed clear to me she was scum. I feel it would be difficult to have the same info as me on the numbers and still consider mastina town.
whys everything so about numbers with you..?
In post 1483, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:This is also something that S_S says if partnered with Marci. Imo from a town pov it only made sense to see mastina as scum after seeing the flip and the bids yesterDay. All signs pointed to marcistar being shot last night. Yet, not only was she not shot, S_S did not watch her. Likely because he is partnered with her.
huh weird...
In post 1483, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You had the 1-shot tracker but mastina won the 2-shot yesterday unless someone else bid 200 before she did. She claimed to be the one bidding 200 at midday, and it was won for 200.
thats so weird how all signs point to me being "an obv nk" and it being "weird i wasnt killed"! when i quite obviously didn't win a bid and had no investigative powers left... and mastina had an investigative power?? wow i wonder why i wasnt nked thats such a hard one..
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1522 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:43 am

Post by marcistar »

does gamma ever play this way as town? im lowkey convinced hes scum now-
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1528 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:01 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1524, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:The way he reacted to the guilty wasn’t townie and he only votes SS now because he realizes it’s suspicious not too. Imaginality is probably town fooled by him and Kyouku left no doubt by bussing him and pushing us as his buddy. That’s how I know. Kyouku wouldn’t be voting Gamma and pushing an inane double bus garbage if he either one were town.

Kyouku scumclaimed. It’s blatant scum distancing.
mmhmm i think theyre most likely the scum team, i dont like ssbm_kyoukos postings today it feels like hes just trying to push anyone he can.

maybe they were preparing to sacrifice gamma for awhile..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1589 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:27 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1575, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I've been doing a lot of rereading though and I actually think Marci could be the last scum here.
if i was scum i wouldn't have killed imaginality there.
In post 1583, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
@Marci
what is your full bidding history?
didnt do much bidding, just my 225 gravedigger and then i attempted for 2 shot hitman with 275 :roll:

i think its just ssbm_kyouko here :? i dont think its smoke, and im pretty sure something_smart got rbed last night
VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1592 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:44 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1590, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:It is demonstrable that everyone had reason to kill Imaginality last night.

Smoke and I are not targets because we're butting heads like mastina and VFP were. S_S is not a target for anyone but you because they can be seen as bussing at end of day yesterday. The only upside for you is his townflip makes his assessment of Distance's cop crumb more convincing, which reinforces that Kitty did not get Cop.
imaginality fairly trusted me and i could prob convince him enough to vote where i wanted.
In post 1590, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also, your bidding history is just scummy. No bids on cop or doctor, no attempt to take any role away from scum D1 like Imaginality and I did.
sure, view it as scummy i dont mind too much.
i wasn't gonna take away roles like cop, doctor, etc when i know i don't know how to use them effectively. i figured staying back and letting someone who does know take it would be the better move for town.
"no attempt to take any role away from scum d1" i figured other people were already gonna be doing that.
In post 1590, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Obviously you were hoarding money to buy dayvig. Not a good look for you to vote me here either when I've been your townbeard the whole game.
yeah, like thats totally out of question for town to be doing as well! :roll: :roll:
townbeard..? idk what the term means. but im super sure smokes town, and im super sure imaginality roleblocked something_smart, and im kinda sure that something_smart wouldn't have had any hitman powers. that only leaves you in my eyes.
In post 1590, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also if I were scum, then hitman showed up the last day by design. That would line up with me using hitman the night prior. I would need to refill my shots. And yet, I didnt use hitman because there was no kill,
huh im confused, this doesnt really make sense with how im reading it
can u reexplain this? im kinda dumb :oops:
In post 1590, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:you tried to kill someone, probably Imaginality, on N3, because he had roleblocker to stop a kill. That would have pointed Gamma and S&Ms POE at me and VFP as well, because they were pushing 2 scum in {VFP, Imaginality, Kyouko} Mastina was also pushing VFP hard with Imaginality as a possible partner. This could have shifted mastina to pushing VFP and I as partners, which is what her top townread S&M would also have been pushing.
hmm..? i dont think i think things through as scum but okay! :good:
"you tried to kill someone, probably Imaginality, on N3" -> why would i do this..? if i wanted him gone i could've easily just sat back and watched the flames as the wagon on him grew, but i was trying to prevent his elim. letting his wagon go through would've done much of the same effect. getting rid of the town rber, limiting all of those peoples poes, so why would i have tried so hard to prevent his elim..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1593 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:45 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1591, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:S&M what is your full bidding history as well?
whats ur full bidding history -.-
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1618 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:30 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1602, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:1. I don't think so. Imaginality was not a townie who was swayed by others and you have not convinced anyone in this game to do anything. You have sat on the fence and/or sheeped all game. Provide evidence that you could have convinced Imaginality to do something. Case me.
i dont think im allowed to do that tbh :good:
In post 1602, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:2. Not going for cop/doc makes sense and is in line with what you said D1, but that could have been a prophylactic excuse. What is inconsistent is what you ignored though. You didnt try to take any scum powers away on D3. This is inconsistent with how you played D4.
it was the last day.. should i just let my money rot instead of trying :good:
In post 1602, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:5. I dont recall seeing this on reread, but I didnt get through the whole game. I don't remember you efforting anything this game so I'm gonna go ISO you around that time.
i know theres a point where i did try my best to get things off of him :good: tho maybe its not "efforting" in other peoples standards. i know i was so against an elim on imaginality at one point.
In post 1609, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:And Marci, who did you try to dig with the 2nd shot (the blocked one) and why did you target them?
distance
reason: i was just doing whatever yall were saying since i have no idea what to do with it and people were giving ideas in chat. i remember someone saying to dig distance if there wasnt a scumflip.
In post 1612, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:in 672 Imaginality comments on the unvote. He comments again on it in a later post I'll be quoting later, but what I find scummy in this post is the last "fine with being limmed if it look convenient." This is a bit too cavalier of an attitude for town to have, and reads like scum "playing it cool" to me.
ive acted like this before
In post 1612, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Considering Marci was a leading voter on VFP earlier in the day and has not made any indication of progression on VFP, I find it odd that now their reasoning amongst these 3 users is "well S_S just replaced in, and mastina is town, so let's do VFP I guess(?)" There is no indication that there ever was a scumread on VFP. There should be, considering she was pushing VFP earlier in the day. There's not, because scum!Marci is playing the game by coasting behind aggressive town in (Kyouko vs S&M) and (mastina vs VFP)
was really mainly vibes.
In post 1616, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Did anyone get neighborized by Imaginality btw?
me
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1620 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:55 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1619, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:And did he have anything in the PT for you to share now?
im not allowed to copy paste right?
he 100% roleblocked something_smart i think.
he didnt really leave me "share with the class" sort of thing tho.

i can share what his reads were, but im not sure how much of it u guys wanna see? do u want everything
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1624 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:07 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1622, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2, Gypyx wrote:14. 1-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

15. 2-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player.
You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.
fuckin got em
VOTE: Marcistar
..? im confused-
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1626 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:10 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1625, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Imaginality doesn't receive his QT until daystart and cannot post in it unless he is alive.
we were talking all throughout last day phase
so im a bit confused?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1628 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:18 am

Post by marcistar »

whats ur point? im kinda confused
we got it at the beginning of the last day phase and talked throughout that and the night.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1636 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1629, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Can you share what was in the hood?
sure

Spoiler:
said he had a townread on me and wanted to share his rb target without announcing in thread.

we talked about the mastina kill,
then [after something_smart outed his results] had a long chat about gamma and something_smart.

i originally trusted it instantly because the numbers did add up.

he showed what he was thinking during the night;
scum wouldve bid more on hitman if they could (other scum mustve bid 499+), he was wary of something_smarts claim because of this. though he knew there was a chance something_smart was truthful.

then i started having second guesses about gamma.

talked about gamma possibly being framed, i tried to figure out how gamma couldve been framed. i mentioned susing you around this time.

at this point he had reads something like
-he could see you being possible scum, but liked ur posts.
-thought smoke had bad posts, but would prob be town is gamma was scum
-something_smart could be bussing, but thats risky. felt like watcher wouldve been killed instead of mastina (if watcher was town).

i mentioned i thought of the possibility of something_smart bussing but thought they wouldve just faked a guilty on you instead.
mentioned how smokes posts at this point eased my worries about gamma. this is where i said gamma would prob be scum

the numbers to him seemed a bit planned i think, he said it felt too easy.

he talked about scum lying about bids, he mentioned something_smart and smoke in this post.

i asked if smoke wouldve bussed so early into a game.

he said he could see it, talked about how if he was partners with pooky he would've just told pooky to not post so that they could play the meta to their advantage.
mentioned how ^ is an outside possibility, at this point he said its more likely something_smart and you, ssbm_kyouko > or if hes wrong about gamma, it would be you and gamma.

i mentioned how gamma as town would've prob voted something_smart alot quicker, and mentioned how u didnt seem town based on ur play (d5).

he mentioned how someone used the "voting alot quicker" argument on him before > so it isnt certain.

he asked if its common that scum cant see the bids they hid, he thought if it wasnt common knowledge that this couldve been a scumtell on you (that you knew)

i mentioned how you pushed him not voting cupcake instantly
i asked if gamma did anything to help town, mentioned how something_smart has done more.
i mentioned how you felt like you were keeping options open + trying to please easier to convinced people.
mentioned how im the worst person to ask about what the common knowledge is.

he agreed gamma hasnt done much, if it werent for the watcher result and the hitman bid he wouldve voted gamma based on content.
he mentioned if its gamma, he thought remaining scum would try to get a miselim on him. he thought it wouldve been a big red flag of whoever that person is.

i mentioned how itll be easier if he isnt killed,
mentioned possibilty of if the remaining scum had a hitman they might leave him alone.

[gamma flips around this time]

he wanted to see if a something_smart roleblock will work, didnt think he could have hitman (scum reversing bids seemed too risky).
he said theres no use for scum to no kill in this scenario since that would give us an extra miselim chance.

he said it was most likely something_smart would be cleared, and one of me/smoke dies.

i mentioned how i dont think something_smart has hitman as well,
mentioned how i think ur (ssbm_kyouko) scum, and how i think ull try to get imaginality miselimed.

we talked about how sure i was on this read on you.

hopefully this is allowed..? ill cry if not lol-
hopefully its understandable who said what..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1673 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:20 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1642, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:1. Did Imaginality provide any quotes or generalized reasoning for a partnership between me and Gamma? I'd like to address any that are resonating with you as he's no longer around to discuss with
nah theres no quotes in there
In post 1642, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:2. Can you go into what doesn't seem town about my D5 or any other parts of the game? Again I'd like to address concerns
d5 just seemed like u were trying to push whatevers easiest to convince people on mainly. it seemed like u were keeping ur options open, and not trying to limit those options down at all to find scum. thats what i dont like, and thats what convinced me on u.
In post 1642, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:3. Can you provide context to this? I'm not sure what it's referring to.
we were talking about if gamma would be scum
i said "he would vote alot quicker if he was town" something like that
he said that someone used that argument against him when the butterfly elim thing was going down
i mentioned how it was u who did that against him.
In post 1642, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:ttention his slot deserves. Nobody else was keeping their options open enough to see he was scum. I've already posted some quotes but can post more in a dedicated post if you need, to showcase my pushing on Gamma and others' "passive" townreading of him.
he didnt mention ur push on gamma at all tho..?
In post 1642, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:7. Why did you think I would try to get him miseliminated? I briefly flip-flopped end of D3 I think when CB was eliminated, I remember voting him so he would have to vote CB to self-preserve, and I SRed him on D1 some, but aside from those times, as I recall I thought he was actually trying to solve. I think he Cupcake and I have been the most active about solving in this game.
at that point my thoughts were "brrrng i was wrong somewhere, i dont think kittys partner would lead an elim against them tho" so it went down to process of elimination which made u = scum, so if scum wanted a miselim on imaginality (like he thought it was gonna be)... ur who i think is scum, so u would try to miselim him :D
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1699 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1694, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Ask yourselves, if I were scum, wouldn't I have just used my hitman ability to bypass the jailkeeper? Scum did not have hitman available to them the night the JK protected Marci or they would have used it, so I should be clear in that regard.
am i really an obvious kill..? :? i wouldnt think so
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1711 (isolation #77) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1710, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
But who’s the partner
In post 1458, Gamma Emerald wrote:I know S_S is scum but iirc mastina TRed him
This is why I believed SS’ guilty because town just never makes these kinds of posts here
has something_smart ever like mega-brainely bussed their partner or no?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1734 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:23 am

Post by marcistar »

ur making it more confusing for me guys :cry:

UNVOTE:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1783 (isolation #79) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:58 am

Post by marcistar »

hmm i do remember thinking it was weird how gamma claimed the gf bid.. :? maybe something_smart is scum..?
i dont know how either ssbm_kyouko or something_smart plays as scum tho what if im geting played aa
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1787 (isolation #80) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:44 am

Post by marcistar »

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1819 (isolation #81) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:34 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1815, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1811, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1809, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Unfortunately we have no idea who Imaginality rb’d last night because Kyouku claimed 1 shot hitman.
... He RB'd me. He said he would do it yesterday and he confirmed it to marci in the hood.
???

Where did he confirm that to Marci?
in the neighborhood i had with him
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1828 (isolation #82) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:48 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1825, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Was this at night?
ye
we originally thought that something_smart wouldn't have hitman, but now im not sure if he does
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1839 (isolation #83) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:02 am

Post by marcistar »

the numbers dont add up for a watcher + 2shot ad combo i think?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1840 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:03 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 927, Gypyx wrote:the top bid on each item was :

1-shot Auction Detective 300
2-shot Auction Detective 450
2-shot Gravedigger 225
2-shot Watcher 500
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1846 (isolation #85) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:12 am

Post by marcistar »

soo like im having doubts again aa :shifty:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1852 (isolation #86) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:20 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1848, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1846, marcistar wrote:soo like im having doubts again aa :shifty:
lmk if you want to no elim
nahh i think its more beneficial to vote here
In post 1849, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Marci, you too please. How much did you spend on gravedigger.
225 on gravedigger
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1855 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:24 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1854, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1852, marcistar wrote:
In post 1848, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1846, marcistar wrote:soo like im having doubts again aa :shifty:
lmk if you want to no elim
nahh i think its more beneficial to vote here
In post 1849, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Marci, you too please. How much did you spend on gravedigger.
225 on gravedigger
Did you buy anything else? Imaginality bought rb and ? All of this mech stuff is so confusing.
i attempted 275 for 2 shot hitman

imaginality got a neighborizer thingy for 90 i think
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1858 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:39 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1856, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:I’m just having real trouble buying that Gamma kills Mastina knowing town!SS still has another watcher. I don’t see how Gamma wouldn’t expect to be caught?

Mastina claimed tracker and sr both SS and Gamma.
the bid for 2 shot hitman wasnt concealed, so i think gamma was expecting to be caught by the numbers so maybe they werent worried about being caught out in the kill..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1863 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:52 am

Post by marcistar »

so u think they swapped?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1871 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:01 am

Post by marcistar »

yeah
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1885 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:23 am

Post by marcistar »

huh so whats something_smarts other power then im confused
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1888 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:28 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1886, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If they swapped, Gamma bought Watcher (500) and tried to buy JK (300) = total 800. S_S bought Godfather (499) and Hitman (301) = total 800
huh..? so then why didnt gamma try to take tracker on the last day then?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1898 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:25 am

Post by marcistar »

yall wtf :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1901 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by marcistar »

HELP ME I DONT WANNA BE THE REASON TOWN LOSES

i really do wanna vote something_smart but im scared :shifty:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1902 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by marcistar »

yall making it hard for me ;-; i can see how u both can be scum

:?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1913 (isolation #96) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:09 am

Post by marcistar »

idk im so confused with the numbers and everything
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1916 (isolation #97) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:54 am

Post by marcistar »

but what if ur absolutely bamboozling me :-(
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1917 (isolation #98) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:56 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1914, Something_Smart wrote:What part are you confused about?
im so confused for where the room for a possible scum watcher to get a 2nd pr would be :?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1921 (isolation #99) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:10 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1920, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1917, marcistar wrote:
In post 1914, Something_Smart wrote:What part are you confused about?
im so confused for where the room for a possible scum watcher to get a 2nd pr would be :?
The scum watcher tried to get Jailkeeper, that is why it was hidden. Scum did not want people to know what JK went for because they wanted it for themselves and didnt want to claim it, because they were planning on claiming other roles (watcher and godfather). They hid it because if it went for 300 and nobody claimed it, it would look suspicious for anyone who had spent 500 (the Watcher)..
so then why didnt they try to go for tracker the next day since they lost..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1927 (isolation #100) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by marcistar »

something_smart pls can u tell me why ur town again i forgot ur reasons :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1930 (isolation #101) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1928, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1903, Something_Smart wrote:I mean... would you mind laying out the main arguments for and against each of us?

I feel like it just requires so many things to go exactly right for me to be scum, whereas there's nothing really preventing ssbm from being scum.

Like for me to be scum you have to assume that
- I killed Distance and then told everyone about the inno
- I swapped roles with Gamma without having any clue what roles were coming on the next day or whether that would pay off
- I took the godfather despite knowing (or at least suspecting) that the cop was dead-- note that we do know that scum took GF, but I was the one to give the Distance-cop theory so it's possible they didn't believe it or wanted to WIFOM.
- I decided to guilty Gamma and prolong the game instead of trying to execute ssbm for the win (which would still give me a chance of winning if I lost that 1v1, and S&M basically trusted me unequivocally)

And for ssbm to be scum there's... really not much you have to assume. Just that she went for the hitman D1 for towncred and then didn't make the kill on N3 when she was tracked.
It's pretty much all here. For me to be scum would require a lot of convoluted and risky plays, and although I'm not a stranger to complexity I would never make things this complicated if I could use a more straightforward plan such as guiltying ssbm instead of Gamma. (And based on how S&M were acting that would have probably won on the spot if I were scum.)
whats the towniest thing u've done this game u think?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1932 (isolation #102) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by marcistar »

good point good point

but ignoring that what would u think?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1935 (isolation #103) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by marcistar »

hmm how do i explain what im looking for

its like, im looking for things like not involving bidded roles,
do u have anything like that, and if u do, do u got examples? :oo
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1938 (isolation #104) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1936, Something_Smart wrote:You're gonna have to be more specific, I think. I can barely remember anything from the early days, only the most big-picture things. And by the time we got to like D4 the roles were everything.
t_t so u dont have anything u wanna point out? i wanna see how u look like in ur eyes
earlier days stuff probs gonna be more impactful

i dont know either of ur guyses meta, but i already know how ssbm_kyouko sees herself.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1943 (isolation #105) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by marcistar »

AAAA IM A BIT SCARED ITS A LOT OF PRESSURE- :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1945 (isolation #106) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by marcistar »

what if i vote ssbm_kyouko for the memes :oops: :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1949 (isolation #107) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1946, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I dont think anyone's going to be mad if you get it wrong tbh. I know I'm not, but once I saw S&M flip I was happy with this game and the actual outcome of it doesnt matter to me. I do hope you side with me on this though. It's a shame when scum are allowed to coast to a win. It hurts everyone more when that happens.
huh, why would u be happy with smokes flip? if they were around it wouldve made it so much easier
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1950 (isolation #108) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by marcistar »

ur response actually confuses me so much ssbm_kyouko, what was ur intentions with it..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1954 (isolation #109) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1946, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I dont think anyone's going to be mad if you get it wrong tbh. I know I'm not, but once I saw S&M flip I was happy with this game and the actual outcome of it doesnt matter to me. I do hope you side with me on this though.
It's a shame when scum are allowed to coast to a win.
It hurts everyone more when that happens.
"its a shame" sort of sentences reminds me of the moves when people say "its a shame if x would happen" and then x
does
happen.

also just like, at this point it seems like ur
trying
to act like u dont care too much where i vote, but maybe thats just me being paranoid hehe
i wouldve expected u to respond to the "what if i vote ssbm_kyouko for the memes" in a much different way, i would've expected u to SCREECH at me so im a bit confused why u arent :oops: :oops:

my biggest doubt with u is that when i try to remember ur gamma pushes, i remember it as a sort of side thing. i dont remember u trying to push it that strongly, i remember u would drop the topic often, but then keep coming back to it, but it didnt really seem like u were trying to make it a wagon..?

:yawn: :yawn: i rlly wanna do my vote before bed but i also wanted to do something else :oops: such struggles
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1956 (isolation #110) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by marcistar »

bestie stalking chat??? :o
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1959 (isolation #111) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by marcistar »

bestie why did u only bring it up when i brought it up?? stealing my reads smh??
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1960 (isolation #112) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by marcistar »

tbh im not sure if ill wake up before phase end, how long is there?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1963 (isolation #113) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by marcistar »

hehe what if we elim ssbm_kyouko while they arent awake hehe :shifty:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1964 (isolation #114) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by marcistar »

nah im gonna sleep :good:
if ssbm_kyouko comes back, make sure u fight them to the death, okie? :D
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1968 (isolation #115) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:10 am

Post by marcistar »

im prob gonna lose this for town omg omg :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1969 (isolation #116) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:12 am

Post by marcistar »

i guess..? maybe..? IM NOT SURE-
:cool: :cool: confidence levels reaching bottom levels

i do like ur responses this phase better than what something_smart has given ssbm_kyouko, if ur scum imma cry :cool: :cool:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1971 (isolation #117) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:28 am

Post by marcistar »

why do u think imaginality was killed at that time something_smart..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1974 (isolation #118) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:08 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1972, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Gotta say I think town MVP in this one has to go to mastina for snatching that Jailkeeper and saving Marci. The obscured Jailkeeper was one of the last pieces of the puzzle but when it dawned on me that scum couldn't afford more than 300 for it, everything snapped into place. But Marci you gotta quick end to make it official, or wait until deadline.
bestie im not quickending because im nervous and keep second guessing myself :shifty: :shifty:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1987 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:18 am

Post by marcistar »

yeah i didnt vote quickend, but it wouldn't have changed the outcome at all
when im nervous i do this thing where i just ignore the game, so when i placed my vote my plan was to go play a game and let deadline expire, and blame it on something_smart if he flipped town :P

whew tho, maybe i upplayed my dumbness a bit too much this game :cry: really got me struggling at some points.

i already had my mind pretty set yesterday, before i even threatened to vote ssbm_kyouko, but just wanted to think on it more. gammas iso, sure it could look like it could be either of the 2 as the partner, but gammas iso just really pointed more towards something_smart which is why i ultimately didn't do my meme vote :'(. i also wanted to keep with my original vibes from reads i never really shared :P

more than anything tho, i kept wanting to give something_smart a small chance, so thats why i stalled day phase. i felt it would've been unfair if i didnt hear him out a bit :P thats why i kept asking him things, but at one point i realized that... i wanted them to talk with eachother because otherwise i was spoonfeeding them answers of what i want to hear :P
In post 1980, Something_Smart wrote:We didn't kill Distance because of the supposed cop crumb. We knew it wasn't a real cop crumb because my slot got the cop.
i knew distance prob didnt have cop, i believe i said it one time when i was talking to smoke about something and never again, but distance prob would've just straightup claimed an inno if he had one. but i was gonna take the townread anyways hehe <3 :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1989 (isolation #120) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:39 am

Post by marcistar »

IMAGINALITY I WAS LEGIT SO NERVOUS- I DIDNT WANNA HAVE EVERYONES SACRIFICES TO KEEP ME LIVING BE FOR NOTHING-

i really enjoyed playing with everyone on this list tho :-)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”