Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

My disappointment of not being part of fire or ice was immeasurable. It was the only reason I /in'd
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 51, biancospino wrote: VOTE: Dragon
not random
Good, no more RVS. Why?

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 54, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 53, usesPython wrote:
In post 52, osuka wrote: explain
Skill issue
In post 45, IceDragon70 wrote:
In post 30, Aureal wrote:
In post 26, Malakittens wrote: UNVOTE: drew Bear

What's with all the unvotes?
Good point.
VOTE: Mala
UNVOTE: furtive
VOTE: Dragon

-C
Rather on-board for this but don't feel like taking this into genuine wagon territory quite right now.
You'd rather keep this in RVS stage? Or am I misunderstanding something here?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 61, biancospino wrote:
In post 59, Kokichi Oma wrote:
not random
Good, no more RVS. Why?
I believe others made it clear already, but leaves a bit of an unpleasant taste. It's latching to Aureal's question in a sly fashion. And weakly reframing the question as an accusation
I agree that 45 is bad, but I don't think it's enough for me to vote them yet
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 65, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: dragon wagon feels bad but i have not read anything why dragon is being wagoned. bianco what did u see from dragon?

@mod - v/la wed and thurs.

we’ll likely be posting some thoughts while stoned thurs too, but more than likely will not be around thurs.
They literally just posted their reasoning..

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 79, Black wrote: Out of RVS on page 3. I love it

I don't have an issue with Dragon's nor do I have an issue with the wagon that formed off of it

My only issue atm is HPE's where he says he's on board to vote Dragon but doesn't want to turn it into a wagon?
Oh no.. You finally flipped scum didn't you

VOTE: Black
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mala is likely scum too. But I think opposite team from black so far is my read.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why would a dragon eater secretly be a dragon

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 98, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 85, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 65, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: dragon wagon feels bad but i have not read anything why dragon is being wagoned. bianco what did u see from dragon?

we’ll likely be posting some thoughts while stoned thurs too, but more than likely will not be around thurs.
grim: and i feel me saying i didnt read anything related to it was p. clear, so why say this?
why would it feel bad if you didn't read anything?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 96, The Bulge wrote:
In post 92, usesPython wrote:
In post 90, The Bulge wrote: mainly the part about mala's meta
The vote hopping is pretty out of character from Mala from what I've seen, they're not usually this flighty? I guess would be the word?

-A
seems a little early to make a call lke this but ok
In post 93, Kokichi Oma wrote: Mala is likely scum too. But I think opposite team from black so far is my read.
why is that?
they are both acting weird based on experience, but i think they don't seem aligned so far
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 120, Black wrote:
In post 88, Kokichi Oma wrote:

I don't have an issue with Dragon's nor do I have an issue with the wagon that formed off of it

My only issue atm is HPE's where he says he's on board to vote Dragon but doesn't want to turn it into a wagon?

In post 89, usesPython wrote:
In post 88, Kokichi Oma wrote: Oh no.. You finally flipped scum didn't you
Finally? :lol:

-A
Yeah what. I'm always scum
I thought you were bragging in one game that you never flipped scum before? Unless you have an alt i'm not aware of I guess. Either way you're scum here.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 179, Aureal wrote:
In post 177, Black wrote: But...but...I like her

Oh no, is this the new buddying me strategy?
In post 178, Black wrote: Can't we just stick her on Nameless-translator duty instead?
... I guess not.

Black, ol' buddybuddybuddynosubliminalmessageherebuddybuddy, how could you suggest such a thing? Is Kokichi right about you? :(
I'm always right. How about you vote them

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 181, Black wrote: Rule 1: Kokichi is never right about me

Rule 2: I am unbuddyable unless you send cat pics
This is fake meta. ACTUALLY scum.

PLEASE VOTE THIS NOW
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 194, Aureal wrote:
In post 191, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 188, Black wrote:
In post 187, HighPrincessErinys wrote: No. Tell me, both of you, why it and others should.
Talking points. Gauging how people respond to pressure. Y'know all that good stuff

I didn't think you would want to join us. You seem to holster your vote like it's going to blow someone's face off if you use it
Votes? Wagons? VCA? You want it, it's yours my friend!

I think this one is town. :lol:
I think that one is town too so far
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

To be clear I mean HPE town
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 222, usesPython wrote:
In post 166, usesPython wrote: Oh no you got Nameless to mech post :sob:

-A

It's actually optimal to lim every day. Since scum targetting the same person stops the nightkill that leaves a
G
/(
T
+
G
) chance of shooting the other groupscum, and a 1/(
T
2 + 2
T
) chance of both targetting the same townie if a townie is getting shot

The chance of limming scum is
S
/(P - 1)

Plugging in the numbers that means that for now a lim gives an expected result of 8/12 chance of limming town whereas the chance of scum nightkilling town (Ignoring any doctor plays) is 9/11 - 1/99 = 80/99

Spoiler: What the letters mean

P - number of players alive
T
- number of town alive
S
- number of scum alive
G
- number of enemy groupscum alive

-Nameless
Ugh, don't do mech while tired; the math for the nightkills is off by like 0.5% because I didn't properly adjust the "same target = no nk" and didn't account for the doctor. Just listing out every possible action assuming a No Lim gives the following nightkill chances:
Town Doctor
: 240/2484 (9.66%)
Vanilla Townie
: 1760/2484 (70.85%)
Fire Mafia Goon
: 242/2484 (9.74%)
Ice Mafia Goon
: 242/2484 (9.74%)

Which when combined gives the chances of:
Town
: 2000/2484 (80.52%)
Mafia
: 484/2484 (19.48%)

Compared to the elim chances (
Town Doctor
can't get elimed because they just claim):
Vanilla Townie
: 8/12
Fire Mafia Goon
: 2/12
Ice Mafia Goon
: 2/12

Which when combined gives the chances of
Town
: 8/12 (66.67%)
Mafia
: 4/12 (33.33%)

In post 175, Black wrote: Whatever. Now it's your responsibility to translate the mech for us >:(
In post 213, Oclaxian Empire wrote: thats cool and all but can u explain it in laymans terms.
It's more optimal to get scum killed through elims instead of nightkills and the reason this math needed to be done at all is because the mechanic where scum targeting the same person stops the nightkill will only ever get triggered on a town nightkill (since if it triggers on a scum nightkill it means that scum targeted themselves)

-Nameless
Too much math. Don't like. Makes my brain hurt

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 288, Black wrote:
In post 282, Kokichi Oma wrote: I thought you were bragging in one game that you never flipped scum before? Unless you have an alt i'm not aware of I guess. Either way you're scum here.
I think you might be confusing me with someone else? We only played Death Note together. I've finished 5 games on site and 3 of them were wolf games lol
Maybe I was. Either way, I think you're scum here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Cause the time she was town in the game I played she was OBVIOUS town. And she's not that here. It's a gut feeling. And my gut feelings are right 50% of the time

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 297, Black wrote:
In post 291, Kokichi Oma wrote: Maybe I was. Either way, I think you're scum here
Why? Where does your gut feeling come from?
my gut
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Vote black today. If they don't flip scum, you can vote me tomorrow. that's how strong my gut feeling is
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 303, Black wrote:
In post 302, Kokichi Oma wrote: Vote black today. If they don't flip scum, you can vote me tomorrow. that's how strong my gut feeling is
You're willing to do this gambit on a gut read? I can't tell if you're joking or not
I would never tell a lie

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That's not a town reaction to that post btw
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 307, biancospino wrote:
In post 63, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 61, biancospino wrote:
In post 59, Kokichi Oma wrote:
not random
Good, no more RVS. Why?
I believe others made it clear already, but leaves a bit of an unpleasant taste. It's latching to Aureal's question in a sly fashion. And weakly reframing the question as an accusation
I agree that 45 is bad, but I don't think it's enough for me to vote them yet
In post 88, Kokichi Oma wrote:

See, if you did find bad, but not enough to vote, and you did vote in response to , then you must have found 79 even worse right? So you should be able to point to what's wrong with it, and the answer should not be gut.
I've already asked this to you way back then btw
I don't have experience with Dragon. I can do so with Black. Which is why it's different
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 306, usesPython wrote:
In post 302, Kokichi Oma wrote: Vote black today. If they don't flip scum, you can vote me tomorrow. that's how strong my gut feeling is
You have any experience with scum!Black or have you only played with town!Black?

-A
Only town. And it was a game kinda like this? Where scum had to scumhunt basically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

HPE do you think Black is acting similar to DN?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 312, Black wrote:
In post 310, Kokichi Oma wrote: Only town. And it was a game kinda like this? Where scum had to scumhunt basically.
What does that have to do with anything? I was town that game so obviously I wasn't scum scumhunting
slip? wouldn't it be the same as this game if you were town in both? since you'd be scumhunting
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 355, Black wrote: The more I think about the meta wagon the more I'm not liking it from Kokichi. It seems like a convenient way to turn his RVS vote on me into something serious. It's also something I can't really defend myself against because meta arguments are pretty subjective

It would make sense for Kokichi to come into our second game together wanting me dead. I was able to see through his little town disguise in Death Note at the end, and it led to us winning the game in a situation where town was destined to lose. I feel like that could have caused him to view me as a threat here

Likelihood of scum on my wagon probably goes something like Kokichi > python > Bianco? > HPE
This is a flat out lie. You townread me and if it wasnt for StD claiming scum you wouldn't have scumread me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Vote black, guaranteed scum here.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 181, Black wrote: Rule 1: Kokichi is never right about me

Rule 2: I am unbuddyable unless you send cat pics
Says this to discredit when we've only been in 1 game together when I was scum and she was town and I correctly called her town day 1 early (it was a game like this one where scum has to scumhunt)
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 378, Black wrote:
In post 376, Kokichi Oma wrote: This is a flat out lie. You townread me and if it wasnt for StD claiming scum you wouldn't have scumread me
No it's not? Where did I say I would've SRed you if StD didn't fake claim?

Also why do you seem so upset all the sudden?
Why would I be upset, you're the leading wagon, one scum almost gone
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 382, Black wrote:
In post 380, Kokichi Oma wrote: Why would I be upset, you're the leading wagon, one scum almost gone
Because you know I'm right about you

Town doesn't make a gambit with their life halfway through D1 on a pure gut meta read
You changed you're reaction after I said it wasn't a town reaction. Easy scum move.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Sorry you rolled scum when I was town actually
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:01 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Do not get distracted, Black is scum. don't let her get away with it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think in this situation if I was scum I would want to get rid of town first because you can rid of doc
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 484, usesPython wrote:
In post 483, Kokichi Oma wrote: I think in this situation if I was scum I would want to get rid of town first because you can rid of doc
How? You can't lim the doc and trying to nightkill the doc runs the risk of no-killing that night.

-A
If you out doc, you can kill doc? or is there some mechanic i'm not aware of

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That's so funny. I wish I was scum this game, I'm sad. I would have had a ball
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It makes the game more exciting. If I was scum, I wouldn't be pushing you Black. You should know this since you're scum.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Black, don't you think Mala is scum here?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 502, usesPython wrote: They've got some really bad associatives with Drew and
In post 275, The Bulge wrote: havent looked at drew closely, nothing has pinged me one way or another
In post 276, usesPython wrote: Then go look

-A
In post 278, The Bulge wrote: im good for now maybe when im home from work
never materialized

-A
Associatives are usless if we don't know what drew is yet.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 509, The Bulge wrote:
In post 493, Kokichi Oma wrote: It makes the game more exciting. If I was scum, I wouldn't be pushing you Black. You should know this since you're scum.

this smells kinda fake idk
Then vote me, what are you waiting for?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 569, Enchant wrote: Hilarious.

I backtracked and basically proposed mech plan is "to win we need to kill mafia".
High level gameplay here

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 598, usesPython wrote:
In post 597, biancospino wrote: Idk, If I was scum and tr'd the Bulge, personally I'd take the risk of them being otherscum instead of doing this pantomime. Since the pantomime doesn't look that good in every case, and I'd be decently confident that the bad scenario I'm guarding against wouldn't happen anyway
Realistically speaking it's Drew/Bulge, don't get it twisted. We're just hedging our bets on who's more likely to be scum if we're wrong on the solve

Also preliminary readlist since we've started to have enough opinions for it to matter

usesPython
HighPrincessErinys
Kokichi Oma

furtiveglance
biancospino

Oclaxian Empire
osuka
Enchant
Malakittens

Aureal
Black

The Bulge
Doctor Drew

-A
I love it when I do nothing and get townread. Maybe I should do nothing more often
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Since you all seem scared to vote Black today, if I die make sure Black is the vote the next day
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 724, Black wrote: Why do you even TR Kokichi so much python?
Because i caught you
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 727, usesPython wrote:
They're not as blatantly manipulative as they were in DN mafia

-A
Wait who are you
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 740, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one doesn't think it wants a Black elim anymore, and it's not very sure about voting like, Python or Drew either at the moment. But its pretty sure that it'd like to elim furtive who really is not playing like he normally would in its opinion.
This one thinks that one is choosing poorly. But we will see tomorrow.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 853, usesPython wrote: Kokichi you sr Black, who do you think the other scum are?

-A
Mala is on the opposite team. IDK about anyone else
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 858, Malakittens wrote: Ugh I don’t know which one I want.

Can I get a quick summary of the wagons
You're sooooooo lucky Black is scummier than you otherwise i'd be pushing for your elim
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 868, Black wrote:
In post 864, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Because i caught you
You couldn't even elaborate on your gut read and now your wagon has fallen apart because of it. Better luck next time!
Hey. Other mafia. Make sure to kill Black tonight for a free scum kill. TRUST ME

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 870, Black wrote: Getting a lim through requires more than just repeating "X is scum!" and then ignoring everyone's attempts to get you to expand on that

You'll get better in time
You misunderstand my intentions. In this game I don't need to push you to be voted out, I just need other scum to kill you OR have you voted out.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I have nothing against you. You're just scum this game
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What exactly would I have against you? And the 50% thing was just in jest
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I would feel bad if you're town, but I don't think you're town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 878, Enchant wrote: Kokichi Oma is either Town or Mafia.

Therefore 50% chance for Kokichi being mafia.
This is my thought about you too. You could be town. But you could also be mafia. What a dilemma

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 882, Black wrote:
In post 877, Kokichi Oma wrote: I would feel bad if you're town, but I don't think you're town.
See you in the postgame then. I'm done talking to you and I will be actively avoiding games with you in it from now on
yikes, trying to make things personal when there is no reason to be
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 973, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 972, Alianna wrote:
osuka is receiving a warning for post .
I feel like there has been much worse posted, by me even.
Oh jeez

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1019, Aureal wrote: *sighs at changing pages actually eating mostly written phone-post*

I don't think I'm metaing you, Python? I mean, you were town in that game we played together. I did read a bit of your scum game too. I don't think I can really tell the difference. Any comment I might have made on you being different is pretty much just tongue in cheek commentary like I tend to make when playing with people I've had notable interactions with before.

I really kinda hate that Mala vote. I've been giving her a pass since she's sick but if she's not too sick to E-1 someone with no reason with like half the deadline left while she knows Enchant can hammer I guess she can get a VOTE: Malakittens for now.
I'm fine with this vote

VOTE: Malakittens
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

E-3 for mala. I can't see why python and bulge are/were the biggest votes so far today
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:33 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1047, Enchant wrote: All mech talk i saw is:
MAFIA WANTS TO ELIMINATE OTHER TEAM MAFIA AND DON'T WANT TO ELIMINATE SELF.
TOWN WANT TO KILL MAFIA

And dumb numbers which "confirm" it.
so true
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

wish you were faster enchant
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can we just end this day. what is the point of keeping it going?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

please vote mala
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

whats vote count?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1243, HighPrincessErinys wrote: VOTE: usesPython
This one doesn't necessarily feel GOOD about this vote but it thinks it's townread Python for long enough. Sorry.
This post just feels bad
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1245, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1244, Kokichi Oma wrote:
This one doesn't necessarily feel GOOD about this vote but it thinks it's townread Python for long enough. Sorry.
This post just feels bad
Day really just needs to end at this point and Python's posts have made less and less game sense as time has gone on it feels. Still not really opposed to Bulge/Mala though.
Can you vote mala instead
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1247, Black wrote:
In post 1244, Kokichi Oma wrote:
This post just feels bad
Your whole ISO feels worse
Askers?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

who is grim
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

python feels town to me so i will not partake in this
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1259, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: bc with python being a system, and us being a system, and me signing my posts i feel like u have to not he reading to not know i am
I have been ignoring your posts all game, not going to lie
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #69) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Today I learned Ousuka and Oclaxian are not the same person. You learn something new every day

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Wait your main's name sounds familiar. Did I use to play with you a lot or something? Hmmm
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh now I see. Wow I've never seen a hydra with so many people.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

This is SOOO confusing

Okay!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Every time I've played with Doctor Drew he's been scum. So odds say he has to be town now right?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1274, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: i want koichi dead bc i am tilted out of my fucking mind because work, and koichi has openly admitted to anti-town behavior and i want to policy that. idc if koichi claims doctor. its fucking anti-town behavior and i want to policy it.

koichi should die. thats all.
What anti-town behavior? You mean giving two clear mafia?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I guess it's bad to mix up 2 different players as one. Who knew
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1282, Black wrote: bianco is scum btw
darn I was about to say this
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1279, biancospino wrote:
In post 1265, Oclaxian Empire wrote: i still think python should die today but there is something deeply primal abt someone admitting they’re not reading a players fucking posts that makes me want to policy them
I get that is kind of offensive but sadly I think it's more likely to come from town; I'd imagine scum would need to read stuff more accurately just out of survivalism, since they almost have to be aware of what they can nitpick to seem like they're fakesolving.

But yeah, fuck that. Admitting to just not be reading the game is almost insulting to every other player; I don't like the concept of policy but here's wathever

VOTE: Koki
This post has so many contradictions that I don't know where to start
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

One team is Mala and Bianco. Other team is Black and not sure yet
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1286, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 1280, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1274, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: i want koichi dead bc i am tilted out of my fucking mind because work, and koichi has openly admitted to anti-town behavior and i want to policy that. idc if koichi claims doctor. its fucking anti-town behavior and i want to policy it.

grim: srry u said ur not reading my posts so im not reading urs anymore
Reading comprehension is important. I thought you were the same as another player so I was reading and thinking it was one person.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It's fine we can vote me out today. It seems I've offended too many people anyway

VOTE: Kokichi
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:01 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

My solve is

Mala & Bianco

and

Black and not sure
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1290, biancospino wrote:
In post 1288, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1286, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 1280, Kokichi Oma wrote:

grim: srry u said ur not reading my posts so im not reading urs anymore
Reading comprehension is important. I thought you were the same as another player so I was reading and thinking it was one person.
In post 1261, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1259, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: bc with python being a system, and us being a system, and me signing my posts i feel like u have to not he reading to not know i am
I have been ignoring your posts all game, not going to lie
Ignoring

Grim signs its posts, so if you'd read them at all I don't buy you are confused
now
In post 279, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 98, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 85, Kokichi Oma wrote:

grim: and i feel me saying i didnt read anything related to it was p. clear, so why say this?
why would it feel bad if you didn't read anything?
shows I've read and replied more than once, I just wasnt sure who grim was
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I suggest just voting me. I will not go back on my gut reads, when I do I usually regret it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1404, usesPython wrote: Osuka normally I'd save this kind of talk until postgame/deadchat since otherwise it gets tainted but at this point I'm just done. Are you even physically capable of talking to us without an insult coming out of your mouth?

Everything we brought up this game has been met with you calling it shit or otherwise being an asshole even when you can agree with the reads we're making and at this point what the hell is even the point of us playing if every time we do we have to deal with more toxic spew coming from you

-A
Needed to be said about a few people this game. Thank you for your service.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

This group is just scared to hammer anyone. I literally self voted and people panicked, ridiculous. Hopefully this goes through. E-2

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

1 more. Please. End our suffering..
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Enchant, do the thing
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1449, Enchant wrote: What is this shitpush lol
dont worry, it will get to e-2 and everyone will unvote
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: Bianco
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

preferred vote Black > Mala > Bianco
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1461, Enchant wrote: VOTE: Black
a couple hours too late
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #92) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I also have a guilty on black

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1525, Malakittens wrote: VOTE: enchant

Bro was a fucking scummy entrance
overreaction, this is obvious scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #94) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: Malakittens
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

2 more people please vote. Don't drag on this day like yesterday for no reason
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (isolation #96) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

haaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (isolation #97) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I have a guilty on mala trust
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Interesting
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #99) » Tue May 02, 2023 2:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1780, HighPrincessErinys wrote: going to be disappointed if koki doesnt walk away with some formal reprimand but this game's vibes in general were Awful
Yeah, I'm sure of ALL people this game, I'M the one who broke rules
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #100) » Tue May 02, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Fun game

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”