She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:36 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Spoiler: town pbpa from our last game
In post 702, Black wrote:
In post 539, Elements wrote: I do think this whole thing means I can only be scum with Shadow
Terrible argument trying to clear herself
In post 556, Elements wrote:
In post 117, Black wrote: Reading Elements is impossible
Dw gang
Black knows what she's doing
Cute discredit trying to undermine my push
In post 573, Elements wrote:
In post 571, Black wrote: I'm not sure about shaddow. I still wouldn't mind going here but my current paranoia is directed at Elements and that makes me think she's spewing shaddow as town
If I'm scum, shadow is town
Yep
In post 580, Elements wrote:Yikes
In post 581, Elements wrote: Sorry for throwing so hard I guess?
Bad AtE
In post 616, Elements wrote:
In post 614, gob wrote:
In post 613, Claptastik wrote: Gob what happened to you not wanting to lim elements on d1?
i dont care who dies day1 frankly
Then why have you not voted shadow?
Trying to get gob on shaddow when your wagons were neck and neck
In post 689, Elements wrote: Who was roleblocked
PR fishing

VOTE: Elements
This post by town!Black pulls posts that support the reasons she SRs Elements. It's very clear cut and succinct. Like she identifies what is wrong with each post instead of repeating what the post says.

Spoiler: this game, more iioa than pbpa
In post 1993, Black wrote: Was looking at some ISO's and I want to know if anyone else thinks this progression is sus
In post 1099, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1098, Black wrote: I don't think it's likely that all 3 scum were on the Naerys wagon

Which means there's at least one scum in {Gamma, Thomith, Jackson, Dragon}
Alternatively: that wagon was god-awful and we should kill on it.
^Here Gamma rejects my idea of looking off-wagon
In post 1244, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1237, Black wrote:
In post 1228, Thomith wrote:
In post 1225, Black wrote: {Gamma, Thomith, Jackson, Dragon}

I want to fade in this group
Why has your read on me changed?
Still the Jackson thing from yesterday?
These 4 were off the Naerys wagon and I don't think the entire scum team was on that wagon

Aside from that though I'm having a similar problem that I had in Micro Normal 1094. Some of your posts just gut ping me the wrong way
Issue with your pool is, unless one or less scum was on Naerys, it is still statistically better to look at those on the wagon.
^Gamma continues to argue that we should look on-wagon
In post 1247, Gamma Emerald wrote: I only really voted you because I thought there was a guilty. I still want to look at those that voted Naerys most of all.
^Gamma admits she only voted Dragon because she thought there was a guilty on him, and once again confirms that she wants to vote on-wagon
In post 1269, Gamma Emerald wrote: I’m feeling good about Thomith town so I disagree that the latter group has good odds of hitting scum
^Gamma says she doesn't think voting off-wagon has good odds of hitting scum
In post 1538, Gamma Emerald wrote:
intent to hammer

I actually feel somewhat better about JV after our exchange, and since I already TR Thomith and know I’m town, that just leaves Dragon/Dannflor as the only person who can be scum off-wagon.
^Gamma suddenly reverses course when she finds an opportunity to hammer. Her reasoning for declaring intent is because she thinks Dragon is the only person who could be scum off-wagon. Despite constantly arguing that we should vote on-wagon, saying it's statistically better, and even telling Dragon she only voted for him originally because of the "guilty", she almost hammers here
In post 1548, Gamma Emerald wrote: Whoever said sorting a smaller pool is easier was right *shrug*
^This is Gamma's reasoning when called out on this behavior. She throws away statistics, odds, her entire belief that we should fade on-wagon, all because she wanted to take the easier road and hammer someone with 5 days remaining in the deadline. I feel like this sequence is more likely to come from scum

There are a couple posts in between the last two quotes above that don't really track re: Gamma's read on Dragon
In post 1253, Gamma Emerald wrote: I do have some concerns with [Dragon's] D1 actions but I was substantially overstating things to try and push the presumed guilty
In post 1428, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1426, Black wrote: At this point I'm willing to leave Dannflor alive to let him cook

Can we fade Katsuki instead? I don't think her reads are real

VOTE: Katsuki
You do you, but I want to put [Dragon] to the fire
Gamma's progression here doesn't make sense to me. She admitted earlier that she only voted Dragon because of the "guilty", and here she doubles down and says she has some concerns with Dragon's D1 but she overstated them due to the "guilty". Then out of no where, Dragon/Dann plummets to the bottom of her readslist and she has decided to push that from this point onwards. It doesn't feel natural at all. It feels like opportunistic scum

I'd like other opinions on this
In this game Black is walking us through Gamma's posts showing us a path - I think it's more characteristic of town!Black to tell us "Gamma is scum because she flip-flopped a lot around limming on or off the wagon and her reason to vote Dragon changed after she became aware the guilty didn't exist" and not overquote and say "in this post Gamma did X", "now here Gamma is doing the opposite of X", "Back to X" etc. From what I saw Black looks much more wordy as scum, like wants to have longer posts, and this case on Gamma is not only wrong but I think it's characteristic of how scum!Black cases. Like IIOA style - there's a little bit of "analysis" toward the end when she says she thinks this sequence is more likely to come from scum, but it doesn't feel or look the same as it does when she's town
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:37 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2006, Black wrote:
In post 2003, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: First impression is that I never saw this kind of post-by-post analysis in games we played together where you were town, but I did see it in the first one of your scumgames I looked at earlier
I literally did it like 3 times in the last game you and I played together :lol:

Cute shade though
I could only find one that was even close and I would say it's a big difference from the case for Gamma

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:44 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2024, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2018, Dannflor wrote: VOTE: katsuki
Do you just not care if you live or die? This feels like it’s killing the likelihood that anyone other than you gets voted out.
i disagree
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:45 pm

Post by Dannflor »

i care about voting scum and im confident i can case it when needed
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:48 pm

Post by Black »

In post 2026, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2003, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: First impression is that I never saw this kind of post-by-post analysis in games we played together where you were town, but I did see it in the first one of your scumgames I looked at earlier
I literally did it like 3 times in the last game you and I played together :lol:

Cute shade though
I could only find one that was even close and I would say it's a big difference from the case for Gamma
I was actually referring to Flavorless Hell, specifically my pbp's on Drew, Alianna, and Hu Tao. And yeah they're going to look different because I'm not some robot that posts the same way all the time
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2028, Dannflor wrote: i care about voting scum and im confident i can case it when needed
well you have yet to post a case
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:53 pm

Post by Black »

I'm down to throw this slot off a cliff

I'd be perfectly content fading kyouko or Gamma as well
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:56 pm

Post by Black »

In post 2030, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2028, Dannflor wrote: i care about voting scum and im confident i can case it when needed
So you can ignore it just like you have with mine?

Tell me how Katsuki's read on me makes sense from a town perspective. You can use , , , and as references
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:56 pm

Post by Katsuki »

For any TFT players here, I gotta say hitting a 3* 4c on 5-1 is probably one of the most satisfying feelings ever.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:58 pm

Post by Black »

Cute shade though
Can you stop discrediting me with very weak meta arguments and actually give your opinion on Gamma's progression?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2014, Black wrote:
In post 2013, Katsuki wrote:
In post 2009, Black wrote: Vote me then. Push me. Explain to the class why I'm scum instead of just popping in with shade every now and then. The confidence in your read mixed with your lack of action makes zero sense from a town!you perspective
Sure it makes sense; I already have a scumwagon at L-1.

You could always just hammer him, and if he flips town, I sheep you the rest of the game no questions asked.
No way this is a real thought. You only think I'm scum if Dragondann is scum, yet you haven't found a townie post in my entire ISO and you think this:
Katsuki wrote:Your scum and town games are so incredibly distinct from one another that it's personally obvious to me. All the things I noticed from this game were missing from every town game of yours, and only present in the scum games.
Like you have got to be joking
where is the second quote from, it piques my interest
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:00 pm

Post by Black »

In post 2035, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2014, Black wrote:
In post 2013, Katsuki wrote:
In post 2009, Black wrote: Vote me then. Push me. Explain to the class why I'm scum instead of just popping in with shade every now and then. The confidence in your read mixed with your lack of action makes zero sense from a town!you perspective
Sure it makes sense; I already have a scumwagon at L-1.

You could always just hammer him, and if he flips town, I sheep you the rest of the game no questions asked.
No way this is a real thought. You only think I'm scum if Dragondann is scum, yet you haven't found a townie post in my entire ISO and you think this:
Katsuki wrote:Your scum and town games are so incredibly distinct from one another that it's personally obvious to me. All the things I noticed from this game were missing from every town game of yours, and only present in the scum games.
Like you have got to be joking
where is the second quote from, it piques my interest

I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:01 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1969, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1968, Black wrote: I wouldn't be

If you're wrong about Dann then that means you are endlessly tunnelled on two townies. You're no threat to scum in this scenario
Mmm, quite unfortunate that I haven't been able to find a reason for you to not be scum in 374 posts.
:speaking_head: THIS DOES NOT COME FROM SOMEONE THAT THINKS I CAN ONLY BE SCUM IF DRAGONDANN IS SCUM :speaking_head:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I see what you're saying about the odd confidence in a read that is a raw associative on some level
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I want katsuki to explain what things she sees as signs of your scumplay
I don't particularly care for that statement unsubstantiated
<Embrace The Void>

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:04 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2030, Gamma Emerald wrote:
im busy atm
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2029, Black wrote:

Cute shade though
I was actually referring to Flavorless Hell, specifically my pbp's on Drew, Alianna, and Hu Tao. And yeah they're going to look different because I'm not some robot that posts the same way all the time
Spoiler: Flavorless Hell
In post 833, Black wrote: I'm having an issue where I feel really paranoid and unsure about this

I don't really think it's Celebloki or Hu Tao

I initially didn't think it could be Drew but now I'm getting gut feelings about things in his ISO. It feels like he's laying low and sowing doubt where he can
In post 578, Doctor Drew wrote: Also remember, Dragon could have jailed the NK target as well.
This feels like he could have been paranoid about being Dragon's target. It could also just be town!Drew pointing out possible scenarios, so idk
In post 587, Doctor Drew wrote: Anywho to keep things game related.

I really think it is Umlaut as scum.

Definitely could be a deep wolf here though.

I don't really think that Alt would hard defend Gob like that as a buddy, and then just give up. But I still can't shake the feeling that she is.
This Umlaut read and the conviction behind it seems to come out of nowhere. And no explanation feels even worse. It just makes me think Drew was trying to push the misfade along
In post 664, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 664, Black wrote: It just doesn't make a lot of sense for scum to target me over Dragon
Pardon me for not fully believing you would be the NK target, even if Dragon is actually the JK.

My gut is telling me we YOLO this and kick Black outta here.
This gut feeling about me doesn't match the read in his previous post where he said he really didn't think I would hard defend gob. And if his gut was telling him this then I'm not sure why he wouldn't have voted for me? It felt like he was throwing this out to see if anyone would support it
In post 679, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 677, Black wrote: Like Dragon is posting elsewhere on the site but he just forgot about a game in which he's a PR and scum was faded D1? Doesn't seem very likely to me
It might be just as simple as he is scum and is basically giving up.
Then Drew casts some shade on Dragon here after I expressed doubts about him

My issue is that I can see some of these thoughts coming from a town!Drew perspective. But it just doesn't feel like he's doing much other than pushing certain ideas along. He's not really thinking critically about these things, which makes me think he's just happy with anything we do that doesn't involve fading him

I know kyouko and Alianna said they really don't think it's Drew. I'm wondering if I'm just missing something here and I should be looking elsewhere
In post 974, Black wrote:
In post 188, Aliana wrote:
In post 183, Altaria wrote: VOTE: gob
I don't understand what gob is doing but I'm not convinced he isn't just limbait.
Any particular reason to vote him?
A little fence sitty here, and then questioning my vote. +partner equity
In post 204, Aliana wrote:
In post 203, gob wrote:
In post 201, Aliana wrote: Okay fiiiiiiiiiiiine, you can be scum.

VOTE: Doctor Drew

@Altaria - I see what you mean there. I've been looking through gob's completed games for a towngame but it's taken me quite a while to find one.
Man does everyone just blindly follow meta on this site?
I happen to like meta (though I have been burned by it before), but I don't think that's true of everyone on the site and I don't see where the "blind following" is.
Gob seems a bit frustrated here about Alianna considering his meta. He could be legit frustrated that his partner is openly considering it? But I want to say this is probably negative partner equity
In post 207, Aliana wrote: Briefly skimmed gob's ISO in DEFCON and it does seem better, though I don't have the context of actually looking at the interactions.
In post 208, Aliana wrote: Might give it some time before I vote there though.
+partner equity. Riding the fence
In post 373, Aliana wrote:
In post 371, gob wrote:
In post 369, Aliana wrote:
Spoiler: intriguing meta findings that I am not sure how to interpret yet
This is from a scumgame Dragon repped into. Very similar entrance, though not as serious.
In post 41, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 29, Enchant wrote: VOTE: Xegarus
VOTE: camelCasedSnivy
VOTE: biancospino
VOTE: yessiree
VOTE: RCEnigma
VOTE: Aisa
VOTE: Aureal
VOTE: KittyTacky
VOTE: Celebloki
VOTE: Not_Mafia
VOTE: KatyKimFanClub
Enchant locktown.
In post 107, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 97, KittyTacky wrote:
Enchant locktown.
Is this serious?
Oh, I'm actually townreading that post if that's what you mean, but the locktown isn't 100% serious.
In post 105, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 104, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 87, Doctor Drew wrote: And I don't hate Dragon sheeping then in this manor, this is definitely something I would do as town.
.....are you claiming not town?
Huh?
nvm I just realized last time I pushed something like this as a scumslip it was our doctor. So this is probably makes you town if anything.

Pedit: Enchant is this directed at me or Drew?

I'd be willing to vote Umlaut or gob.
I'd consider Drew or Dragon but I kind of want to see more from them.
Elaborate on Umlaut and Drew
Nothing they've done has townpinged me, and a lot of players have townpinged me this game. That's really it.
I have more experience with Drew and I think I might have a tell on him that works in late game, so I'm inclined to want to keep him alive a little longer.
Gob wants Alianna to go deeper into her non-gob read. Trying to throw her off track? Negative partner equity
In post 374, Aliana wrote: ^
Plus the pings I got from the way Umlaut sheeped ssbm's case.

VOTE: Umlaut
In post 375, Aliana wrote:
In post 353, Altaria wrote: i would be down with an umlaut wagon btw. i think i want to lim within dragon and umlaut today
Still down to vote Umlaut?
Alianna tries to push Umlaut through right around the time gob starts openwolfing. +partner equity
In post 441, Aliana wrote: I'm okay with this.

VOTE: gob

E-1 by my count.
Alianna is pretty quiet when gob is doing his whole "Dragon is obvscum but we don't need to fade him" thing, and then shows up to bus. I think this is +partner equity
In post 448, Aliana wrote:
In post 447, Altaria wrote: yep i'm feeling this too

i feel a little worse about aliana as well. i'm pretty sure she said she thought gob was limbait but joined the wagon anyway

VOTE: Hu Tao
I thought he could be limbait, and I do still think that is a possibility, but I've been pretty consistent in that I'm not townreading or defending him for it.
Alianna defending her read here doesn't feel great but I'm not sure she wouldn't do this as a non-partner

I don't think we can safely put Dann in the townblock

@Drew I'm curious what your thoughts are on Alianna, if you're willing to give them
In post 1153, Black wrote:
In post 156, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 131, Altaria wrote:
In post 125, Hu Tao wrote: Yes. Post 45 seems forced, they voted me based on the gob vote but I never explained my gob vote. If they were curious about it then they would have just asked me before voting or suspecting me.
In post 126, DragonEater70 wrote: I didn't get the impression she voted you for , I thought she was voting you for and
dragoneater is right. your "why" made me feel like you were concerned about the vote and i didn't like how you accepted "why not" as an answer originally

i'm not sure how this wasn't obvious to you after ?

also i disagree with the assessment that i would have just asked you about it before putting pressure on you. sometimes people use voting as a way to communicate
Okay, maybe that's my misunderstanding then
This reminds me of another moment in 1094 where Hu tried to push me for bad reasons and then backed off in a real appease-y type way
In post 362, Hu Tao wrote: I think we need a flip. This game seems ro be the same conversation in different ways to me.
This was an awful take and a complete misrep over the state of the game at the time
In post 397, Hu Tao wrote: I'm also starting to get sus of Gob but I'm not sure why.
This looks really bad in hindsight
In post 510, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 508, Altaria wrote:
In post 506, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 483, Altaria wrote: how am i sheeping umlaut when i expressed suspicion there before he even voted?

i'll admit i considered not going there because i'm still somewhat suspicious of umlaut but i think the way hu tao has tagged along on both the dragon and gob wagons outweighs those worries about umlaut

i'm a little wary of you and aliana but y'all are both putting in more effort than hu tao. i think celebloki and drew are town, and i know i'm town, so i'm not sure why you think it's a bad look for me to push hu tao here
So I'm scum because I'm not putting enough effort in for your liking?
that's certainly one way to phrase it

i think you could be scum because you're not really doing much solving, you want to end the day for a reason i don't think makes much sense, and you're just jumping from wagon to wagon without much reasoning
I started the gob quick wagon. So if I'm scum are you saying I'm saving my scum teammate dragon after making him claim? Or are you saying I'm scum who wanted to remove pressure off one town to another?
Hu comes across as pretty defensive here
In post 1154, Black wrote: I've been thinking that the last scum is someone that has been scumreading Dragon and putting him in their solves. Hu Tao has been doing that more than anyone
In post 1155, Black wrote: Hu Tao is also doing the least amount of solving and seems to just be lurking through the game not saying much of anything. I kinda thought it was lazy town but now I just think it's scum motivated

I kinda forgot about that game, that was a slap in the face to lose. But I'm looking at it again now and I found the 3 you mentioned - these look more like your Open 895 (town) posts. 833 on Drew analyzes each post, and comes to a meaningful conclusion at the end that is supported by the analysis. You tell us how you feel about each of Drew's posts and it comes together. 974 is a tally sheet where you're checking Alianna's and gob's ISOs for partner equity with flipped scum gob. 1153 on Hu Tao is a list of her posts with reasons why they're scummy - like the Elements post from Open 895.

This case on Gamma is more IIOA than you do as town

VOTE: Black

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:14 pm

Post by Dannflor »

black is town
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:15 pm

Post by Black »

In post 2041, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2029, Black wrote:

Cute shade though
Spoiler: Flavorless Hell
In post 833, Black wrote: I'm having an issue where I feel really paranoid and unsure about this

I don't really think it's Celebloki or Hu Tao

I initially didn't think it could be Drew but now I'm getting gut feelings about things in his ISO. It feels like he's laying low and sowing doubt where he can
In post 578, Doctor Drew wrote: Also remember, Dragon could have jailed the NK target as well.
This feels like he could have been paranoid about being Dragon's target. It could also just be town!Drew pointing out possible scenarios, so idk
In post 587, Doctor Drew wrote: Anywho to keep things game related.

I really think it is Umlaut as scum.

Definitely could be a deep wolf here though.

I don't really think that Alt would hard defend Gob like that as a buddy, and then just give up. But I still can't shake the feeling that she is.
This Umlaut read and the conviction behind it seems to come out of nowhere. And no explanation feels even worse. It just makes me think Drew was trying to push the misfade along
In post 664, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 664, Black wrote: It just doesn't make a lot of sense for scum to target me over Dragon
Pardon me for not fully believing you would be the NK target, even if Dragon is actually the JK.

My gut is telling me we YOLO this and kick Black outta here.
This gut feeling about me doesn't match the read in his previous post where he said he really didn't think I would hard defend gob. And if his gut was telling him this then I'm not sure why he wouldn't have voted for me? It felt like he was throwing this out to see if anyone would support it
In post 679, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 677, Black wrote: Like Dragon is posting elsewhere on the site but he just forgot about a game in which he's a PR and scum was faded D1? Doesn't seem very likely to me
It might be just as simple as he is scum and is basically giving up.
Then Drew casts some shade on Dragon here after I expressed doubts about him

My issue is that I can see some of these thoughts coming from a town!Drew perspective. But it just doesn't feel like he's doing much other than pushing certain ideas along. He's not really thinking critically about these things, which makes me think he's just happy with anything we do that doesn't involve fading him

I know kyouko and Alianna said they really don't think it's Drew. I'm wondering if I'm just missing something here and I should be looking elsewhere
In post 974, Black wrote:
In post 188, Aliana wrote:
In post 183, Altaria wrote: VOTE: gob
I don't understand what gob is doing but I'm not convinced he isn't just limbait.
Any particular reason to vote him?
A little fence sitty here, and then questioning my vote. +partner equity
In post 204, Aliana wrote:
In post 203, gob wrote:
In post 201, Aliana wrote: Okay fiiiiiiiiiiiine, you can be scum.

@Altaria - I see what you mean there. I've been looking through gob's completed games for a towngame but it's taken me quite a while to find one.
Man does everyone just blindly follow meta on this site?
I happen to like meta (though I have been burned by it before), but I don't think that's true of everyone on the site and I don't see where the "blind following" is.
Gob seems a bit frustrated here about Alianna considering his meta. He could be legit frustrated that his partner is openly considering it? But I want to say this is probably negative partner equity
In post 207, Aliana wrote: Briefly skimmed gob's ISO in DEFCON and it does seem better, though I don't have the context of actually looking at the interactions.
In post 208, Aliana wrote: Might give it some time before I vote there though.
+partner equity. Riding the fence
In post 373, Aliana wrote:
In post 371, gob wrote:
In post 369, Aliana wrote:
Spoiler: intriguing meta findings that I am not sure how to interpret yet
This is from a scumgame Dragon repped into. Very similar entrance, though not as serious.
Enchant locktown.
In post 107, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 97, KittyTacky wrote:
Enchant locktown.
Is this serious?
Oh, I'm actually townreading that post if that's what you mean, but the locktown isn't 100% serious.
In post 105, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 104, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 87, Doctor Drew wrote: And I don't hate Dragon sheeping then in this manor, this is definitely something I would do as town.
.....are you claiming not town?
Huh?
nvm I just realized last time I pushed something like this as a scumslip it was our doctor. So this is probably makes you town if anything.

Pedit: Enchant is this directed at me or Drew?

I'd be willing to vote Umlaut or gob.
I'd consider Drew or Dragon but I kind of want to see more from them.
Elaborate on Umlaut and Drew
Nothing they've done has townpinged me, and a lot of players have townpinged me this game. That's really it.
I have more experience with Drew and I think I might have a tell on him that works in late game, so I'm inclined to want to keep him alive a little longer.
Gob wants Alianna to go deeper into her non-gob read. Trying to throw her off track? Negative partner equity
In post 374, Aliana wrote: ^
Plus the pings I got from the way Umlaut sheeped ssbm's case.

VOTE: Umlaut
In post 375, Aliana wrote:
In post 353, Altaria wrote: i would be down with an umlaut wagon btw. i think i want to lim within dragon and umlaut today
Still down to vote Umlaut?
Alianna tries to push Umlaut through right around the time gob starts openwolfing. +partner equity
In post 441, Aliana wrote: I'm okay with this.

VOTE: gob

E-1 by my count.
Alianna is pretty quiet when gob is doing his whole "Dragon is obvscum but we don't need to fade him" thing, and then shows up to bus. I think this is +partner equity
In post 448, Aliana wrote:
In post 447, Altaria wrote: yep i'm feeling this too

i feel a little worse about aliana as well. i'm pretty sure she said she thought gob was limbait but joined the wagon anyway

VOTE: Hu Tao
I thought he could be limbait, and I do still think that is a possibility, but I've been pretty consistent in that I'm not townreading or defending him for it.
Alianna defending her read here doesn't feel great but I'm not sure she wouldn't do this as a non-partner

I don't think we can safely put Dann in the townblock

@Drew I'm curious what your thoughts are on Alianna, if you're willing to give them
In post 1153, Black wrote:
In post 156, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 131, Altaria wrote:
In post 125, Hu Tao wrote: Yes. Post 45 seems forced, they voted me based on the gob vote but I never explained my gob vote. If they were curious about it then they would have just asked me before voting or suspecting me.
In post 126, DragonEater70 wrote: I didn't get the impression she voted you for , I thought she was voting you for and
dragoneater is right. your "why" made me feel like you were concerned about the vote and i didn't like how you accepted "why not" as an answer originally

i'm not sure how this wasn't obvious to you after ?

also i disagree with the assessment that i would have just asked you about it before putting pressure on you. sometimes people use voting as a way to communicate
Okay, maybe that's my misunderstanding then
This reminds me of another moment in 1094 where Hu tried to push me for bad reasons and then backed off in a real appease-y type way
In post 362, Hu Tao wrote: I think we need a flip. This game seems ro be the same conversation in different ways to me.
This was an awful take and a complete misrep over the state of the game at the time
In post 397, Hu Tao wrote: I'm also starting to get sus of Gob but I'm not sure why.
This looks really bad in hindsight
In post 510, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 508, Altaria wrote:
In post 506, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 483, Altaria wrote: how am i sheeping umlaut when i expressed suspicion there before he even voted?

i'll admit i considered not going there because i'm still somewhat suspicious of umlaut but i think the way hu tao has tagged along on both the dragon and gob wagons outweighs those worries about umlaut

i'm a little wary of you and aliana but y'all are both putting in more effort than hu tao. i think celebloki and drew are town, and i know i'm town, so i'm not sure why you think it's a bad look for me to push hu tao here
So I'm scum because I'm not putting enough effort in for your liking?
that's certainly one way to phrase it

i think you could be scum because you're not really doing much solving, you want to end the day for a reason i don't think makes much sense, and you're just jumping from wagon to wagon without much reasoning
I started the gob quick wagon. So if I'm scum are you saying I'm saving my scum teammate dragon after making him claim? Or are you saying I'm scum who wanted to remove pressure off one town to another?
Hu comes across as pretty defensive here
In post 1154, Black wrote: I've been thinking that the last scum is someone that has been scumreading Dragon and putting him in their solves. Hu Tao has been doing that more than anyone
In post 1155, Black wrote: Hu Tao is also doing the least amount of solving and seems to just be lurking through the game not saying much of anything. I kinda thought it was lazy town but now I just think it's scum motivated

I kinda forgot about that game, that was a slap in the face to lose. But I'm looking at it again now and I found the 3 you mentioned - these look more like your Open 895 (town) posts. 833 on Drew analyzes each post, and comes to a meaningful conclusion at the end that is supported by the analysis. You tell us how you feel about each of Drew's posts and it comes together. 974 is a tally sheet where you're checking Alianna's and gob's ISOs for partner equity with flipped scum gob. 1153 on Hu Tao is a list of her posts with reasons why they're scummy - like the Elements post from Open 895.

This case on Gamma is more IIOA than you do as town

VOTE: Black
:lol:

Yeah I'm not buying that town!you would vote me here based on this weak ass meta read
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:17 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2039, Gamma Emerald wrote: I want katsuki to explain what things she sees as signs of your scumplay
I don't particularly care for that statement unsubstantiated
You can comb my iso for the bits and pieces. Beyond that, I don't plan to break down her scumplay, that's just rude (also in the words of Ooba,
"never tell someone their tell once you've spotted it"

I've only been calling for Dragondann + Black since #686. I've given Black copious amounts of opportunities today to
bus him
prove me wrong that it's the two of them and she's balked every time. Even when she called me scum with dragondann, she tried to go for my nom first, which is classic scum misnom strat that was also laid out somewhere in my ISO already.

At this point I think it's clear she won't ever call my deal for dragondann flip because she knows it will never flip town. She's done everything from calling for pie on my face for being wrong on her, yet she's been given all the opportunity in the world today to prove that I can't read this game for shit and refused to take it.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1993, Black wrote: Was looking at some ISO's and I want to know if anyone else thinks this progression is sus
In post 1099, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1098, Black wrote: I don't think it's likely that all 3 scum were on the Naerys wagon

Which means there's at least one scum in {Gamma, Thomith, Jackson, Dragon}
Alternatively: that wagon was god-awful and we should kill on it.
^Here Gamma rejects my idea of looking off-wagon
In post 1244, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1237, Black wrote:
In post 1228, Thomith wrote:
In post 1225, Black wrote: {Gamma, Thomith, Jackson, Dragon}

I want to fade in this group
Why has your read on me changed?
Still the Jackson thing from yesterday?
These 4 were off the Naerys wagon and I don't think the entire scum team was on that wagon

Aside from that though I'm having a similar problem that I had in Micro Normal 1094. Some of your posts just gut ping me the wrong way
Issue with your pool is, unless one or less scum was on Naerys, it is still statistically better to look at those on the wagon.
^Gamma continues to argue that we should look on-wagon
In post 1247, Gamma Emerald wrote: I only really voted you because I thought there was a guilty. I still want to look at those that voted Naerys most of all.
^Gamma admits she only voted Dragon because she thought there was a guilty on him, and once again confirms that she wants to vote on-wagon
In post 1269, Gamma Emerald wrote: I’m feeling good about Thomith town so I disagree that the latter group has good odds of hitting scum
^Gamma says she doesn't think voting off-wagon has good odds of hitting scum
In post 1538, Gamma Emerald wrote:
intent to hammer

I actually feel somewhat better about JV after our exchange, and since I already TR Thomith and know I’m town, that just leaves Dragon/Dannflor as the only person who can be scum off-wagon.
^Gamma suddenly reverses course when she finds an opportunity to hammer. Her reasoning for declaring intent is because she thinks Dragon is the only person who could be scum off-wagon. Despite constantly arguing that we should vote on-wagon, saying it's statistically better, and even telling Dragon she only voted for him originally because of the "guilty", she almost hammers here
In post 1548, Gamma Emerald wrote: Whoever said sorting a smaller pool is easier was right *shrug*
^This is Gamma's reasoning when called out on this behavior. She throws away statistics, odds, her entire belief that we should fade on-wagon, all because she wanted to take the easier road and hammer someone with 5 days remaining in the deadline. I feel like this sequence is more likely to come from scum

There are a couple posts in between the last two quotes above that don't really track re: Gamma's read on Dragon
In post 1253, Gamma Emerald wrote: I do have some concerns with [Dragon's] D1 actions but I was substantially overstating things to try and push the presumed guilty
In post 1428, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1426, Black wrote: At this point I'm willing to leave Dannflor alive to let him cook

Can we fade Katsuki instead? I don't think her reads are real

You do you, but I want to put [Dragon] to the fire
Gamma's progression here doesn't make sense to me. She admitted earlier that she only voted Dragon because of the "guilty", and here she doubles down and says she has some concerns with Dragon's D1 but she overstated them due to the "guilty". Then out of no where, Dragon/Dann plummets to the bottom of her readslist and she has decided to push that from this point onwards. It doesn't feel natural at all. It feels like opportunistic scum

I'd like other opinions on this
idrc about kyouko's meta on this but it's feels full of misrepresentation and bad-faith suggestions
<Embrace The Void>

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:18 pm

Post by Black »

I think there's probably two scum in {Katsuki, kyouko, Gamma}

Whichever one of these three gets the most support is where I'll end up
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:19 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2041, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: VOTE: Black
This was why I didn't want to seriously push Black today but I couldn't control myself. I don't want to shift attention from one scumwagon to another scumwagon only to watch them both get away at the end of the day.

We focus on dragondann first and Black's alignment will become obvious.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2046, Black wrote: I think there's probably two scum in {Katsuki, kyouko, Gamma}

Whichever one of these three gets the most support is where I'll end up
wrong
<Embrace The Void>

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:22 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I'm going to stop being a distraction to town goal of nomming Dann now. I just wanted to make it abundantly clear today that Black should get powernommed upon Dannwolf flip.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a