Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5025 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:39 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4989, Naerys wrote: Well, Vivax has been trying to solve, or atleast it looks like that.
Looking back at Hu Tao, her solving feels kinda forced tbh.
??? You have to be kidding me :lol:

Show me the forced solving then in quotes
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5026 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:40 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4991, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4988, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4934, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4933, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4931, Luca Blight wrote: And this is where town loses in melo - where everyone becomes too sure of their reads and unwilling to consider they might be wrong, leading to an elimination that everyone is happy with, which more of than not is going to be town (that's me in this situation).

Who is really willing to consider that i might be town?
If the answer is no-one, then I might as well self-vote now and save us all some time.
I said I was willing to consider but you'd need to sell me why vivax/naerys makes sense

I don't see any reason it doesn't make sense?

I'm certainly not putting all my eggs in the vivax/naerys basket. It wouldn't surprise me right now if Darth/Naerys was the scum team.
You literally just said you're ruling out dp

No? I began the day with the mindset that if Darth is scum he's probably already won, and thinking he was more likely town as well. I've since changed my mind for reasons explained.
Okay but when you make a post like that, it makes it seem like you're ruling out someone.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5027 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5024, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4987, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4984, Naerys wrote:
In post 4982, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4979, Naerys wrote:
In post 4977, Luca Blight wrote: How about me, though? Do you really think I'd go 1v1 with Darth if me and vivax are scum together? That's literally the worst thing I could do.
Yea scum is unlikely to bus at this stage

If me and vivax are scum together, I buddy Darth (who I had been townreading anyway) and push Hu Tao, who Darth says he scumreads. That would be the only path to victory. Going 1v1 with Darth means I most likely die as everyone has already expressed a willingness to vote me, and everyone townreads Darth. Darth is then the NK and that leaves you, Hu Tao and vivax as the last three - both you and Hu Tao think vivax is scum, so it's an instant loss.
How do you feel about Vivax. Do you think he could be scum with Darth or Hu?

I've felt better about vivax recently, but I will look into the possibility of him being scum with Darth as well.

I'm having a hard time seeing Darth as town at the moment, but I'll try and consider all possibilities. Both me and Darth have a tendency to tunnel, which results in a playstyle clash at times.
Show me what your similarities are from last game. Take a look from my perspective, last game you pushed hard on someone day 1 to get them eliminated. That was the main reason I tr you that game. I can quote from that game if needed. This game I don't see that same aggressiveness day 1. Am I supposed to ignore that?

I'm not talking about D1 - I have no qualms about you not townreading me D1. I think you should have reconsidered or developed your read based on my D2 play onwards, but it feels as though there was next to no development?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5028 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:40 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4993, Naerys wrote:
In post 4992, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4989, Naerys wrote: Well, Vivax has been trying to solve, or atleast it looks like that.
Looking back at Hu Tao, her solving feels kinda forced tbh.

Do you get the impression Hu Tao has been pocketing you?
Pocketing? I dont think so. Mimicking my reads? Yes
If like to see you post this too of me mimicking
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #5029 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:42 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4802, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: grack

Fine ill go grack. Like I said it doesn't matter. Grack/luca/vivax solves the game imo
This kinda lacks nervousness from a mislim, since we were close to mylo.
Also i feel like Hu was silently supporting me not suspecting Darth
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5030 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:43 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I think I'm going to rule out Hu Tao/Naerys as a scum team. They could have ridden the Darth tunnel to victory quite easily.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5031 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:43 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4237, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4224, Naerys wrote:
In post 1670, gob wrote: im the mafia and my teammates are Luca and Vivax
:lol: i wish gob actually spewed his team like this...
I wouldn't put it past him. Could be 1 in there
In post 4239, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4228, Naerys wrote:
In post 4226, SuperfluousNinja wrote: You are making it very hard to scumread you, Naerys. lol
Good, beceause i am town.
Vivax and Grack it is. I didnt like Vivax in previous day and Grack has some pretty bad wagon positions.
I agree with this. At first I thought vivax was town but I remembered something he did that was sus. When I put gob at e-1 he unvoted. Originally I thought it was to protect oat but I think it was to give gob more time to fake claim a role.
In post 4243, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3405, gob wrote: I'm not really following page 135 and 136
In post 3406, Hu Tao wrote: Okay then. Let's see if this helps

VOTE: gob

E-1
In post 3407, DarthPunk wrote: It strikes me that gob really wants to survive more than solve in this game.
In post 3408, Vivax wrote: UNVOTE:

I prefer another day where we can discuss both of them at E-2.

Many asleep rn
In post 3464, Vivax wrote: I see you writing a lot but not much substance behind it when you could just look at the wagons and draw conclusions in a more rational way.

Instead you're back to claims like Oats pocketing TL buddies and all that jazz which is a cheap way of sowing distrust. Most of your arguments are based on something not making sense to you and there's massive amounts of purely aesthetic floof.

VOTE: Luca Blight
This is what I was talking about
In post 4245, Hu Tao wrote: Let's wait for everyone to check in. I prefer vivax>grack but i agree that these 2 are likely last scum.
In post 4246, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Oh interesting, I thought you meant this one below! I was just digging it up... So he has two suspicious vote interactions with Gob, not one.
In post 2913, Vivax wrote:
In post 2907, Naerys wrote: VOTE: gob
i actually wish to head this way
anybody up for this
I can +1 the vote but as a guess it‘s contraintuitive for me

VOTE: gob
In post 2914, Vivax wrote: I don‘t see how gob is mafia trying to win the game over being fuck all not trying to solve it at all.

On the other hand I could see Oats being in charge of keeping the heat off DP while he‘s mia.

It‘s a bit unlikely for Grack to have this drastic turnaround on him if he‘s partnered with him ?

Maybe this could ease lots of doubts on Lucas, Ninjas and Dannflors side especially:

VOTE: DarthPunk

Yeah, knowing that Gob is scum, this looks really bad. His vote on him is initially very reluctant, and the very next post is switching his vote elsewhere (to someone who has towned it up pretty much all game, no less).
In post 4247, Hu Tao wrote: Yep agreed. Let's see what the others think
If anything I was more agreeing with Ninja not you, Naerys
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5032 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:45 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 4997, Luca Blight wrote: I'm starting to feel as though Naerys is more likely town, given she's actually reassessing her reads based on game developments.
:lol: what about when I said it? Is it because she was talking and I fell asleep?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5033 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:45 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4239, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4228, Naerys wrote:
In post 4226, SuperfluousNinja wrote: You are making it very hard to scumread you, Naerys. lol
Good, beceause i am town.
Vivax and Grack it is. I didnt like Vivax in previous day and Grack has some pretty bad wagon positions.
I agree with this. At first I thought vivax was town but I remembered something he did that was sus. When I put gob at e-1 he unvoted. Originally I thought it was to protect oat but I think it was to give gob more time to fake claim a role.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5034 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:46 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5032, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4997, Luca Blight wrote: I'm starting to feel as though Naerys is more likely town, given she's actually reassessing her reads based on game developments.
:lol: what about when I said it? Is it because she was talking and I fell asleep?

Well, are you reassessing? Do you still think me/vivax are scum?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5035 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:46 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 5004, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5000, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4945, Luca Blight wrote: And we recently finished a game together where we were both town, so I would have expected a bit more as she townread me for nearly all of that game.
You mean the game where I had the townread that was right and you kept pushing on town. It's basically how I'm feeling this game. And left an important detail out. I Town read you that game because of your push day 1 and your confidence. Yet this game I saw nothing of that and there was not that same confidence. Why would this even be the same?

I've pushed people like oats, Grack and Darth with confidence. I would have expected at least some development in your read based on that but you've always kept me as null/scum lean no matter what I've done this game.
Your day 1 that game was a hard tunnel. And a strong meta read one that was wrong. I didn't think scum would do that. That's the only reason I Town read you that game
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5036 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:46 am

Post by Naerys »

Also Vivax conveniently fgot to mention that Gob fakeclaimed tracker, thats why in the end we went with oats.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5037 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:49 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 5004, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5000, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4945, Luca Blight wrote: And we recently finished a game together where we were both town, so I would have expected a bit more as she townread me for nearly all of that game.
You mean the game where I had the townread that was right and you kept pushing on town. It's basically how I'm feeling this game. And left an important detail out. I Town read you that game because of your push day 1 and your confidence. Yet this game I saw nothing of that and there was not that same confidence. Why would this even be the same?

I've pushed people like oats, Grack and Darth with confidence. I would have expected at least some development in your read based on that but you've always kept me as null/scum lean no matter what I've done this game.
In post 190, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 172, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 161, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: bugs

I'm all here for it

Did the meta I provided convince you, or my analysis of Bugs in , or something else?
Meta and your confidence. I don't think scum does that this early
In post 639, Hu Tao wrote: Luca is my biggest townread, followed by ketchup I think.
In post 845, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 824, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 823, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 821, Thomith wrote:
iamveryhappy has died! They were a
Vanilla Townie.

DeltaWave has died! She was a
Vanilla Townie.

Day Two begins now.
holy crap
I did not see either of these coming
I thought the dead would be one of me, black, hu tao or luca.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

is the only way for a second person to die a vigilante?
Tbh I thought Luca would die. 🤔 but I guess their meta was wrong so maybe that's why scum kept them alive. Still think they are town.
This shows that the only reason I town read you that game was because of the meta read and day 1 confidence in 1 read. I didn't see that here, so how do you want me to Town read you again?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5038 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:51 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I already said - I have tunnelled hard in this game too, albeit not on D1 and not based on meta. I never expected a locktown read, but I expected
some
development at least.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5039 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:51 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 5011, Vivax wrote:
In post 2814, Naerys wrote: Hmm i am kinda thinking about the nightkills. Either scum got really lucky or there is person with good analytical mind
makes me kinda sus Dann tbh
This is funny because she was casting suspicion without being caught up.
But maybe she knew she had someone with said analytical mind on her team.

Dann tbh, let's remove the two n and a b
Da th

GOTCHA
:lol:
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #5040 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:52 am

Post by Vivax »

Naerys-
Luca,Vivax

Hu Tao-
Luca,Vivax

Luca-
Darth,Naerys

Vivax-
Darth, Luca

Darth-
Hu,Luca

Updated.

And DP had Lucas vote on him already and survived, it wasn't a wide span of time but a costly mistake if mafia with Darth. It adds fuel to the Darth mafia scenario so he can save himself in this phase.

Just from tone and reaction both Naerys and Hu felt townie to me on these pages. The Naerys switch to Oats is more likely to come from town because as mafia she'd know it could be used against her and there was no benefit to saving gob anyway cause he'd get auto'd the next day.

As an added benefit I can say I went into D2 with two correct guesses before everything got discombombulated again.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5041 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:52 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5039, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 5011, Vivax wrote:
In post 2814, Naerys wrote: Hmm i am kinda thinking about the nightkills. Either scum got really lucky or there is person with good analytical mind
makes me kinda sus Dann tbh
This is funny because she was casting suspicion without being caught up.
But maybe she knew she had someone with said analytical mind on her team.

Dann tbh, let's remove the two n and a b
Da th

GOTCHA
:lol:
:roll:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5042 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:53 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 5015, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5013, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4969, Luca Blight wrote: Yeah, if I'm scum with vivax I really go head to head with Darth which I'm much more likely to lose in this game state, leaving Hu Tao and Naerys to vote Vivax off tomorrow :roll:
This is why I'm having a hard time seeing you as town. I JUST said I am willing to reconsider everything but you're still pushing the same narrative that rules out having vivax as an Elim based on something that shouldn't be in play anymore. So why are you so worried about me and naerys tomorrow?

I don't understand what you mean.

I'm worried about you and Naerys as I'm trying to solve the game.
Okay yes. But I just said I was willing to reconsider and you still are pushing the narrative where I'll just vote you tomorrow. Also if you thought this, why vote Darth? Say I was scum would I not kill vivax and it would be me you and naerys still? See the contradiction?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5043 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:53 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Not even necessarily a townread - you haven't posted any thoughts on me at all except for a bad reaction to the reaction test, which wasn't even right as my reaction was to being wagoned. It feels like just keeping someone as a possible mislim option down the line by avoiding taking a hard stance.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5044 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:54 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 5023, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5021, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4983, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4981, Naerys wrote:
In post 4980, Naerys wrote: Also Darth would be probably easy pocket if u and vivax are scum together
Which makes it more probable to be Darth + Hu lol
bcz i dont see any pocketing attempts from either Vivax or Luca

That is a possibility. I'm glad you're at least considering it.
Is this literally not the pocketing you were just saying? Because you literally did not give me the same type of interaction when I said I would reconsider :lol:

Saying you will reconsider and actually reconsidering is quite different.
I literally fell asleep after I said I would reconsider. Why keep posting that I would reconsider after i didn't post after I said I would reconsider?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5045 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:55 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 5027, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5024, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4987, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4984, Naerys wrote:
In post 4982, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4979, Naerys wrote:
In post 4977, Luca Blight wrote: How about me, though? Do you really think I'd go 1v1 with Darth if me and vivax are scum together? That's literally the worst thing I could do.
Yea scum is unlikely to bus at this stage

If me and vivax are scum together, I buddy Darth (who I had been townreading anyway) and push Hu Tao, who Darth says he scumreads. That would be the only path to victory. Going 1v1 with Darth means I most likely die as everyone has already expressed a willingness to vote me, and everyone townreads Darth. Darth is then the NK and that leaves you, Hu Tao and vivax as the last three - both you and Hu Tao think vivax is scum, so it's an instant loss.
How do you feel about Vivax. Do you think he could be scum with Darth or Hu?

I've felt better about vivax recently, but I will look into the possibility of him being scum with Darth as well.

I'm having a hard time seeing Darth as town at the moment, but I'll try and consider all possibilities. Both me and Darth have a tendency to tunnel, which results in a playstyle clash at times.
Show me what your similarities are from last game. Take a look from my perspective, last game you pushed hard on someone day 1 to get them eliminated. That was the main reason I tr you that game. I can quote from that game if needed. This game I don't see that same aggressiveness day 1. Am I supposed to ignore that?

I'm not talking about D1 - I have no qualms about you not townreading me D1. I think you should have reconsidered or developed your read based on my D2 play onwards, but it feels as though there was next to no development?
Okay. And what happened last game? I had a tr on you day 1 that stayed all the way till the end of the game. So what was the development there?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5046 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:56 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Your argument is that last game I would have reconsidered. But last game I had you as town the entire game and didn't reconsider
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5047 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:57 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5042, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 5015, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5013, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4969, Luca Blight wrote: Yeah, if I'm scum with vivax I really go head to head with Darth which I'm much more likely to lose in this game state, leaving Hu Tao and Naerys to vote Vivax off tomorrow :roll:
This is why I'm having a hard time seeing you as town. I JUST said I am willing to reconsider everything but you're still pushing the same narrative that rules out having vivax as an Elim based on something that shouldn't be in play anymore. So why are you so worried about me and naerys tomorrow?

I don't understand what you mean.

I'm worried about you and Naerys as I'm trying to solve the game.
Okay yes. But I just said I was willing to reconsider and you still are pushing the narrative where I'll just vote you tomorrow. Also if you thought this, why vote Darth? Say I was scum would I not kill vivax and it would be me you and naerys still? See the contradiction?
Well, if Darth flipped scum then whoever is town out of you and Naerys would have to consider the possibility of me being town, surely.

Whereas if I flipped scum then, as things stood, you and naerys both were quite firm on your stance that me/vivax are scum.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5048 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:57 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 5029, Naerys wrote:
In post 4802, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: grack

Fine ill go grack. Like I said it doesn't matter. Grack/luca/vivax solves the game imo
This kinda lacks nervousness from a mislim, since we were close to mylo.
Also i feel like Hu was silently supporting me not suspecting Darth
I think I already explained this. If not I'll come back to this
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5049 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:58 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 5034, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5032, Hu Tao wrote:

Well, are you reassessing? Do you still think me/vivax are scum?
As I said I'm putting everyone back on the table. But I want you to explain why you think that I would reconsider you last game but not this one when I didn't last game

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”