X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:50 am

Post by X »

Jahudo wrote:Vote: Jebus because he is clearly the Muslim or Jewish cult leader.
OMG, Jahudo just claimed Christian Leader!
Sorry we have to kill God.
Vote: X

You thought I wouldnt realize? Nice try tough.[/quote]Don't feed my superiority complex.
ting =) wrote:
If we kill the cult leaders, this may be a sort of indirect way of killing God - He knows who the cult leaders are, it may help us in the finding of god.
God doesn't need to care if the cult leaders die, he wins on his own. Although yes, dead cult leaders is also a good thing.
That was my first instinct when I heard that there were 3 cults...but read this:
Mod, in Signup Thread wrote:Edit3: Game ends when Nietzsche or a cult wins. God just leaves the game.
If we kill 2 cult leaders, the game ends and we lose. Killing recruits is the second best thing to killing God.

Vote: mask man
because God is definitely a masked man.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:51 am

Post by X »

Oops, the first 5 lines or so (depending on how you count) should be a quote from populartajo.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:18 am

Post by X »

ting =) wrote:
x wrote:If we kill 2 cult leaders, the game ends and we lose. Killing recruits is the second best thing to killing God.
shortened

The second one I'm not so sure. Going after recruits means one/two of the cults will be stronger than the other.
Which is only a problem if one cult achieves an absolute majority, right? And I'm not suggesting going after recruits. It doesn't really help us. But killing Nietzsche means that we lose (unless recruited), and killing a Cult Leader brings us closer to a Cult victory.
SilverPhoenix wrote:
Jebus wrote:Bolded the above. Am I the only one who caught this and was wondering about it?
What about it? It doesn't seem helpful at all, but that doesn't mean its bad (at least I see nothing glaring about it).
QFT. If you think someone is Nietzsche,
don't say it
! It helps God, hurts the Agnostics, and indirectly helps the cults.
FoS: Jebus
. BTW, what else could you have thought "interesting" about it?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:20 am

Post by X »

ting =) wrote:@X.
After God, I'd rather kill a cult leader than a cult member.
If we kill two, then game ends with a town loss. So the first one is good to kill, not so much with the second.

And Jebus, you make no sense. Actually, I'll do what I jokingly said in the sign-up thread: D1 bandwagon on Jebus!
Unvote: mask man
Vote: Jebus
zwetschenwasser wrote:Why are jebus and zakeri God/Nietzsche/whatever again?
I won't accuse anyone of being Nietzsche. But Jebus is scummy for not being clear, and possibly speculating who has the role Nietzsche. Zakeri is scummy for thinking that Jebus was speculating on who has the role Nietzsche.
Or at least that's my level of understanding of it...
And scummy basically equals God? I guess?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:33 am

Post by X »

Jahudo wrote:
X wrote:Zakeri is scummy for thinking that Jebus was speculating on who has the role Nietzsche.
Wait, do you believe that? Because you're voting for Jebus now for being unclear but you also said he's possibly speculating. What's the difference between you and Zakeri?
No, I don't believe that. That sounded like it was the argument being presented.
The difference, at this point, is that Zakeri backed off of Jebus. I have not.
Jebus wrote:I thought that the "I wouldn't be so fast to use a one-shot kill" line meant that he had a one-shot kill to not be so fast to use. I didn't see it right away, but I can see how it could be easily taken as "If I were Nietzche..."
So you thought he had a one-shot kill? How did you think that was worth noting in-thread?

And Zakeri, how did his statement clear up your suspicion?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:17 am

Post by X »

mykonian, read the thread/roles through...we can kill 1 cult leader, but that's it.

Waiting on Zakeri...
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by X »

Zakeri wrote:
X wrote:
Jebus wrote:I thought that the "I wouldn't be so fast to use a one-shot kill" line meant that he had a one-shot kill to not be so fast to use. I didn't see it right away, but I can see how it could be easily taken as "If I were Nietzche..."
So you thought he had a one-shot kill? How did you think that was worth noting in-thread?

And Zakeri, how did his statement clear up your suspicion?
because, looking over Jebus's claim of not linking what he quoted directly to Nietzche and the way he phrased his original concern, it's apparent to me that he didn't have an end to the thought process he started and was asking others what that end was. It's something I've tucked under careless mistake, again because it sounded too silly to be fake :/
What???? YOU are the cult leader scum!
Sounds like something a cult leader would say.
DGB: You're right! I'm the islam cult leader. Lynch me now!
OK

Reverse psychology will backfire on you.

confirm vote: zwetschenwasser
What just happened here? I wish I could vote for both of you.
So you think he had no apparent reason for saying what he did? That makes very little sense. I don't buy it.
FoS: Zakeri
mykonian wrote:
X wrote:mykonian, read the thread/roles through...we can kill 1 cult leader, but that's it.

Waiting on Zakeri...
I seem to be missing the point here. I have read the roles, and reread, but why only 1?
Game ends when God dies (Agnostics & Nietzsche win) or when 2 Cult Leaders die (remaining Cult wins). God's win is the only one that lets the game continue.

More Jebus votes, methinks. Nothing else is as scummy so far.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by X »

Zakeri wrote:It was possible for me to make a case against someone, but it was also a perfectly decent choice to get other to react to my vote change once the one case I had made had fallen though.
Zakeri wrote:Okay, I admit it. I wasn't thinking about how other people will react at all.

It's not like changing back will get people off of it.
What? Jebus is still bad, but I think this inconsistency is worse.
Unvote: Jebus
Vote: Zakeri
mykonian wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
FoS: DGB, qwints, Jebus, ting, bloodmoney

We're looking for God, not the Islamic CL. I guarantee there is more than one Christian/Jew voting for zwet.
are we? I think town would be quite happy if we could kill cult leaders. Gives us way more time to shoot God.
Listen to me! If we kill 2 cult leaders, we lose. I think you might be one, trying to get us to kill the other two.
FoS: mykonian
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by X »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Why do we lose? Can't we just kill the last one?
Fail. I'm not explaining it again.
mykonian wrote:
X wrote:
mykonian wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
FoS: DGB, qwints, Jebus, ting, bloodmoney

We're looking for God, not the Islamic CL. I guarantee there is more than one Christian/Jew voting for zwet.
are we? I think town would be quite happy if we could kill cult leaders. Gives us way more time to shoot God.
Listen to me! If we kill 2 cult leaders, we lose. I think you might be one, trying to get us to kill the other two.
after this is was explained (forgot who did it) that the last cult won in case the other two got defeated. I missed that rule, sorry...
Hm...alright. I just don't think you posted that you repented this view. (Get it?)
Zakeri wrote:
X wrote:
Zakeri wrote:It was possible for me to make a case against someone, but it was also a perfectly decent choice to get other to react to my vote change once the one case I had made had fallen though.
Zakeri wrote:Okay, I admit it. I wasn't thinking about how other people will react at all.

Why is it inconsistent, and why is that bad enough to vote for me?
Both questions have the same answer: First you say that you were reaction-fishing as your explanation, then you say you weren't thinking about reactions at all.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:06 am

Post by X »

Bloodmoney wrote:zach, don't be so fucking lazy. Read up and post something of actual value if you wish to keep your ass intact.
X wrote:

This is bullshit and you know it. Zakeri admitted to having tried to give a logical explanation for his in reality unplanned actions; when you actually
admit
to having lied, there's no fucking
inconsistency
. And don't tell me that as town you have never acted more confident than you actually were.
No, I don't know it...if you
lie
, it is
inconsistent
with the truth...no?

I have only acted more confident than I actually was once as town, and that was my very first game.

I think Jahudo's point is minor. mask man is simply being infantile, and ZSW has such stupid comments as part of his meta.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by X »

Bloodmoney wrote:
X wrote:No, I don't know it...if you lie, it is inconsistent with the truth...no?

I have only acted more confident than I actually was once as town, and that was my very first game.
Well how often do you think others do it? For fuckssake this game has to start somewhere be spontaneous.

BTW X is also cult. SilverPhoenix also might be.
Wow, your logic is crystalline. Actually, what does faux confidence have anything to do with this? First she says that she was reaction fishing, then she says that her random vote was purposeless. This means she was trying to shake attention off of her by giving a fake reason.
zachattack wrote:People seem to be trying to take heat off Zakeri. Namely zwet and maskman. Therefore there is a decent chance he is god, it's more likely to be him then anyone else at this point. Therefore I agree with Jahudo, and didn't feel the need to post anymore.
Huh? ZSW is even voting for Zakeri.

PopularTajo: You don't like me again why?
Jahudo wrote:I was talking about the inconsistency X explained in post 149 but I looked at it again and I agree with you, she didn't say a lie. It was the way she went from saying she was random voting for reactions to saying she didn't know what reactions she expected to make me think the reactions were not important.
If I read it correctly, she wasn't thinking about reactions at all, not that she didn't know what reactions to expect.
Double A wrote:Hey guys, I'm here to replace some guy.

So who's God?

And in the meantime:
VOTE: ZACHARI
Voting for the biggest bandwagon upon replacing in is scummy.
FoS: Double A
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by X »

Double A wrote:Yay.

I have a... wait, what's a FoS?
This better not become a teaching game...

FoS is short for Finger of Suspicion. And it's not a good thing.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by X »

Jebus wrote:
populartajo wrote:quote="zwetschenwasser"]Thank you pop! Care to explain to the world why I'm an obvious agnostic?
Only a retarded cult leader or a retarded God can dare the whole town to lynch him in D1 (policy reasons, antitown behaviour, etc). Or a genious and I dont think you are that good. (Are you an alt of someone?) I buy that making fun of things can be a lifestyle. And meta reasons.
And it's exactly this logic that gets me killed every time. As in, very bad logic, even for this setup.

So I ignore this altogether (as much as I hate it) and assume it's a joke. I thought I unvoted zwet already, but either way,
unvote
[/quote]QFT.
Double A wrote:I seriously have no strategy other than to not die...
No one else answer this - can you win if you die?
Jahudo wrote:
X wrote:If I read it correctly, she wasn't thinking about reactions at all, not that she didn't know what reactions to expect.
Agreed. On the surface he is stating the latter is true, but since the results and implications of these reactions were not part of his motivation to change his vote, I think that either:

A) he was not looking for reactions but instead getting his way out of a serious situation to a non-serious one, or
B) he wouldn't think about the effects until after the experiment and also not care about suspicion he received because townies aren't afraid of being under suspicion.

So if/when he does have a case for these reactions his motivation may become clearer.
Okay...I gotcha. It's a nulltell. And you just made me realize that Zakeri's a guy.

Hm, so back to my old hunch, or a new one? I'll see what Double A says first...
Unvote: Zakeri
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by X »

SilverPhoenix wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Just look at pacman's total contribution. Only 3 posts so far. But already, there's a pattern that is unusual for him.

That's EXACTLY what I'd expect someone to play God. WIFOM to some degree I know, but that kind of very nervous lurking in plain sight, and trying very hard to escape notice and not rock the boat.
But you also said that you expect lurkers to be cult leaders.
DGB wrote:Mark my words.

They will lurk. They will not draw attention to themselves.
But then you tried to lambaste zwet for sarcastiscally claiming cult leader.
DGB wrote:Reverse psychology will backfire on you.

confirm vote: zwetschenwasser
So who are the lurkers? God or Cult Leaders?
This is a silly question. Like asking, "Who is scum: Mafia or SK?"
mykonian wrote:I think we can say that someone that has claimed cult till now, can't be god. God would never wifom us that way, as it would make people look at him. He doesn't want to be in the center of the attention.
Can you say "WIFOM?" Someone playing aggressively, saying that God will play not like him?
. Again.
zachattack wrote:I think zwets a recruit, not a leader. I'm not worrying about him.
Why?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by X »

SilverPhoenix wrote:
X wrote:This is a silly question. Like asking, "Who is scum: Mafia or SK?"
Well, not really. There were conflicting descriptions about what DGB thinks lurkers are and I asked to clarify.
Both want to not be lynched just as much, which is a motivation for lurking.

mykonian, zachattack, the logic brings you in a circle. If everyone agrees that scum go with the flow, then scum will try to differentiate themselves. I suspect mykonian because he has jumped to a conclusion that would theoretically eliminate himself as a suspect. zachattack, I doubt a CL would do that either, but there's no reason for anyone to do that.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by X »

Here's my current list of players that stand out as important to watch:

Bloodmoney:
Can't quite understand - trying to filter out the profanity and person-attacking. I wish he had completed games that I could look up his meta for. Not quite suspicious, but worth keeping a close eye on, if that's clear.
Double A:
Newbie. He found the wrong thread. Slightly suspicious due to his initial vote, but at the same time, would he know better?
Jebus:
Has done little other than the Nietzsche fishing previously discussed, talking about ZSW's impossible claims, and reacting to people who are suspicious of/have voted him.
mykonian:
Almost absolutely convinced that God would not play aggressively.
pacman:
Has 3 posts. A late random vote, a request for prods (ironic) combined with an FoS of ZSW, and a question of "What do we do?"

Erratos Apathos wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:Zakeri --- some number less than 11
Raise your hand if you can identify what's wrong with this post.
I can! I can! Double A and Indigo Heron aren't on the list, while Sipylus & Wickedestjr are!
Mod, can you fix that?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:37 am

Post by X »

Sorry, busy last two days - I will post tomorrow.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:52 am

Post by X »

Bloodmoney wrote:
mykonian wrote:
X wrote:
mykonian wrote:I think we can say that someone that has claimed cult till now, can't be god. God would never wifom us that way, as it would make people look at him. He doesn't want to be in the center of the attention.
Can you say "WIFOM?" Someone playing aggressively, saying that God will play not like him?
FoS: mykonian.
Again.
Wifom? yes. Likely? no.
mykonian stop digging your grave and trying to derail the town.
Are you saying that mykonian is scummy, anti-town, or both? If both, it's not something he's likely to stop.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Players that are NOT god:

Jahudo
Silver Phoenix
zachattack
Jebus
X
Flattered...but how did you come to these conclusions (especially regarding Jebus)? Given, you changed your mind later, but I'd like to know what you were thinking at the time.
Bloodmoney wrote:
SP wrote:Wait, wait, I'm cult leader, right? Then it makes sense to deflect off God, right? (/endsarcasm)
Um yes. Sarcasm or not what you say is correct.
cult leader role pm wrote:You must protect him, or everything is lost.
Your point with the sarcasm tags?
QFT.
Silver Phoenix wrote:And I don't want to lynch agnostics, but to educate them.
That's what the Catholics tell me.

Jebus' post 331 is poor, IMO. I think he's making a weak case, especially seeing as much of his criticism of ZSW is simply ZSW's brevity. ZSW's response is also adequate.
pacman281292 wrote:
X wrote:
pacman:
Has 3 posts. A late random vote, a request for prods (ironic) combined with an FoS of ZSW, and a question of "What do we do?"
I've been busy, and I don't get this game.
Then replace out.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by X »

Jebus is making a mountain out of a molehill.

And Double A, we could conclude things even more easily if you explained your thoughts in more detail.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by X »

Jebus wrote:Post I still want a response to. - This goes for everyone, I'm not questioning just zwet here.
X wrote:Jebus is making a mountain out of a molehill.
This. I'll elaborate: Most of your accusations are either retracted or based in the "Why did you claim scum?" concept. The motivations are the same whether he's scum or not - just because he can.
Double A wrote:Your posts contain too many quotes Jebus!
Double A, that doesn't mean that Jebus is likely to be God. mask man's request is so that we have an easier time understanding him.

Mod, please prod Sir Tornado and zachattack.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by X »

pacman281292 wrote:@zsujdbcjeklbveawasser or whatever it is: You are actively lurking, hypocrite.
Fail. He is not lurking. He's posted 52 times, and even though they are one-liners, we still certainly know where he stands on many more things than you do.
Jebus wrote:Everyone else:
Jebus wrote:Current thought - DGB is God. Zwet is Islamic CL.

^Though very likely wrong. I'd still like to hear what people have to say on it, though.
Thoughts on this.

And also, thoughts on the last quote, which was Ting's Post 363.
About DGB & ZSW, it's unlikely, but possible. Ting's 363 is quality.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by X »

You know what? Prod Indigo Heron and mykonian too.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by X »

Double A, what is your role?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:52 am

Post by X »

mykonian wrote:Outright rolefishing? Seriously?
WHY?
Because there is 1 role in 20 that we don't want him to claim, and 1 role in 5 that we do.

And plus, he expressed the idea that agnostics are bad.

I still think Jebus is God over pacman. But a pacman lynch wouldn't be terrible.
zwetschenwasser wrote:I think we should get Pacman to claim, as he's not the newbie in this scenario.
But pacman will know what to do if he's town. Therefore the person who we are likely to get an answer out of is Double A.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by X »

Double A wrote:Wow, this is taking a long time... when is the night phase anyway?
This is worth a vote.
Vote: Double A
SilverPhoenix wrote:Just because the information is "useless" (as your probability analysis suggests), it doesn't give you the right to know it.
I'm hoping that it's not useless. I'm hoping for that 20% chance that he gives us some valuable information. The only pro-town reason for you to preemptively hush him up is if you have reason to believe he's Nietzsche, which I
highly
doubt. I don't have a right to know, but if he's willing to tell us, he has the right to claim. I'm not strong arming him.
zwetschenwasser wrote:I find that when scum claim they word their claims strangely, and give themselves away. That's what I'm hoping for.
Like this?
Jebus wrote:Even in a game like this, if I were a CL/recruit/God, I'd probably do the same thing I'm doing now.
pacman281292 wrote:He
knows
where he stands? Excuse me; he's actively lurking with his ******* one-liners, he is annoying...
I'm inactive. Yeah, I admit. But zswetchen is worse than inactive. His posts are getting me insane; he votes, then changes his vote 10 minutes later. Then, he keeps parroting and saying useless stuff. He is definitely annoying me.
Show this stuff. I think ZSW has been pretty pro-town. The only 2 charges I've heard levied against him are that his posting style is disenchanting and that he shouldn't have joked about being CL or God.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by X »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Please explain your Double A vote, besides active lurking. And I do find that Jebus phrase quite incriminating, but pacman's really being worse right now.
Eagerness to get to the night phase is a scum (God/CL) tell. It'd be a tell coming from a newbie or an experienced player, but experienced players would know better.
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Jebus wrote:Please explain your Double A vote, besides active lurking. And I do find that Jebus phrase quite incriminating, but pacman's really being worse right now.
Which phrase?
I imagine he means this:
Jebus wrote:Even in a game like this, if I were a CL/recruit/God, I'd probably do the same thing I'm doing now.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by X »

Jebus wrote:Don't be selective with your quoting, this came right after it:
Jebus wrote:Now Wifom aside, I believe I've made my point. While it makes sense for cults+god to lurk, we can't take it as a given, but more use it as a dependent tell.
While what you said is related, it doesn't take away from the fact that you said that your play has been equal to your scum-style play. If playing like you are scum is not scummy, well, I don't know what is.

So while I did not quote the context, the context didn't make his statement innocuous.

Lord Gurgi should already know this, but I'll be V/LA up to and including Tuesday, February 17th.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:43 am

Post by X »

Sorry. I got my prod. I´m posting this from a Locutorio in Spain and I´m paying by the minute. I´ll read up Wednesday.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by X »

Jebus wrote:You're missing the point - I said that I play the same in a scum role as I would in a town role. This is normally a given, is it not?
Maybe you'd try to play the same, but you wouldn't actually play the same. If what you just said is true, then we should just randomly vote off people without analyzing play whatsoever.

mask man's 477 makes no sense.
quints wrote:EA's tunnel vision is unhelpful. There are a lot more players in the game than just Zakeri. Would God really have been the first player run up so fast?
I agree with the first two sentences. Not sure about the last one...but it's altogether possible.

pacman's 499 is pathetic, partially mitigated by 500.

Wait a second...I don't understand what mykonian & ortolan have against each other.
Double A wrote:I have a question:

If this is the first day, why is the discussion so deep, and why haven't we all jumped on to one bandwagon and voted for him? (or her)
Read some of these to get an idea of how we play mafia here.
Double A wrote:I know that you (Zwet) have a reason (sort of) to vote for me, but who the hell is X?
Thanks. Read.
al_kohaulec wrote:I don't know if this has ever been revealed to us or not (probably not), but do we know what happens if two cult leaders recruit the same player?
The third cult gets the recruit...it's in the CL Role PM.
SilverPhoenix wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:It's pointless to vote DGB. She's already the prime nightkill target.
Says who? God? <_<
My thoughts exactly.

xofelf's 628 is sort of an attack on playstyle...again I wish that he was using his main account.
Jahudo wrote:I don't see how SP "outed" himself as scum and I don't see how anyone could get to that interpretation from that quote.
QFT.
Jahudo wrote:The Deadline is in 4 days people.
ACK!

So I'll give 4 names: Jebus, pacman, Double A, and Bloodmoney.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by X »

Sorry if I wasn't clear, xofelf. Bloodmoney was who I was referring to, because you attack his playstyle in that post.

DGB, who's stalling?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:02 am

Post by X »

al_kohaulec wrote:X, thanks for answering my question, though I'm still not reading that in the role PM. All I'm reading is that they can recruit converted players after their leader dies.
Whoops, you're right. It was the signup thread.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by X »

My first reaction to this wagon was "Why qwints?" But then again, his actions haven't been much different than pacman's. I'll switch votes if required for a lynch.
Lord Gurgi wrote:If no majority has been reached by deadline there will be no lynch.
Worth repeating.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:39 am

Post by X »

qwints wrote:I'm going to go ahead and admit that I am culted.
Well, at least we know we're not killing an agnostic. He could still be one of the ones that we want.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by X »

Bloodmoney wrote:X, don't be fucking stupid. The only one we want to lynch is God. If qwints tells me who his leader is, I'm lynching pacman instead.
mykonian wrote:X is quite scummy in that last post.
I wouldn't be disappointed at all with lynching a CL first. That will give us plenty of more chances to find God, as the number of Agnostics won't shrink by 3 a day, but 2. I thought we already went over this.

Why is everyone backing off of qwints? Claiming Recruit is a smart choice for God or a CL. At best we've won. At worst we didn't get rid of an Agnostic.

Unvote: Double A
Vote: qwints
DrippingGoofball wrote:Can we get back to lynching Jebus please???
I wish we could...but there's no time.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by X »

qwints wrote:I'm the Christian cult leader
And you guys were going to believe he was a recruit...
qwints wrote:lynching me doesn't do agnostics any good.
I beg to differ.
qwints wrote:I tried to recruit Jebus last night and failed. If he isn't a cult leader, that means he's either a cult recruit or Nietzsche.
I'm part of the way to believing this...although I'm still flabbergasted that he would tell us this truthfully.
qwints wrote:Assuming that I am about to be lynched, I see facilitating a god win as a plus for my role.
Changing your win condition (like, against the mod's wishes) = fail.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by X »

I really should use the preview button more consistently.

Anyway, if Jebus is Nietzsche or a CL we don't want him dead. Let's hope he's a recruit (or that qwints is lying scum, and just screwing around in his dying moments).

In the meantime, ZSW's wanting to kill Jebus was a little scary.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by X »

Unofficial:
qwints --- 9 {Bloodmoney, Jebus, zwetschenwasser, SilverPhoenix, DrippingGoofball, pacman281292, X, xofelf, ortolan}

As a side note, does DGB usually revote someone? I realized that she revoted for qwints, and then looked back - of her 7 votes, 3 of them were (in effect) "Unvote: A, Vote: A."
SilverPhoenix wrote:Very balanced, I think.
I would say so.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:42 am

Post by X »

qwints wrote:So my motivation for my claim/outing of Jebus was twofold: 1) Try something crazy to prevent my lynch
Yup. This is the part of me that doesn't believe that you're telling the truth about Jebus.
ortolan wrote:Someone better be around to hammer him before day end or else Nietzsche could do far worse than night-killing him tonight
Yes, someone hammer. No, don't waste the town's one-shot kill on qwints. Unless Nietzsche is absolutely certain that he's found God earlier, he should not use it because if he's wrong, losing the Agnostic majority = losing the game.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:55 am

Post by X »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Does that sorta confirm that Jebus isn't God?
Only if you believe qwints...who has lied at least once already...

It's a really frustrating gamble.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by X »

Welcome back, mask man. Looking forward to your analysis.

Slightly disappointed that qwints was at least roleclaiming the truth. Anyway, I'm not liking Jebus, Zakeri, or pacman right now.

Status on populartajo & ting?
xofelf wrote:*gets to writing the REAL post she promised*
Where did this go?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by X »

What I meant was that it's been a while since either posted...how much longer are they going to be V/LA?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by X »

Jahudo wrote:It's
possible
likely god would vote qwints to distance from him.
Fixed.
Jahudo wrote:Okay, so Jebus is one big pile of WIFOM right now.
I'm absolutely willing to bet he's not town. The problem is, town that we want dead or not...I can still see him as a possible God because qwints tried to paint him as a CL, and said that he was trying to help God. He also definitely was scummy with his Nietzsche-slip thing, something that is not so much something cult would say as much as God. It's a doozy.
Jahudo wrote:The Zakeri vote and then subsequent WIFOM is also interesting. Zakeri called qwints "opportunistic" for his vote. Qwints switched to another target like he did other times without saying what that does to his suspicion on the previous vote. But how did he come to this conclusion after voting for Zakeri:
qwints wrote:There are a lot more players in the game than just Zakeri. Would God really have been the first player run up so fast?
Granted, the wagon was early and Zakeri STILL hasn't fully defended against it, but this quote is probably the only instance where qwints says he doesn't suspect someone.
QFT.
ortolan wrote:the recruit would have lost their win condition and is "praying" for recruitment.
I LOVE THIS PUN. Sorry, had to say it.
mask man wrote:
al_kohaulec wrote:A christian recruit is still possible if qwints was lying. I'm doubtful of it, but it should still be noted because that's potentially one more player who does not want to lynch God.
The game is unwinnable for that player, if they exist.
That doesn't matter. What matters is that their only chance of winning would be getting recruited and lynching the other CL before God. Therefore, another player who doesn't want God dead.
populartajo wrote:Actually Jahudo is right. Al has big probs of being god just reading alone this post. Notice the number of the word "god" in this post.
QFT. Except for the last sentence, which is IMO a null-tell.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:23 am

Post by X »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
Double A wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Double A's post sounds like he wants another cult dead.
Sure, why not.
:shock:
Vote: DoubleA
Ah, but this reaction is also telling. If Double A wants another cult dead, he's either misguided or cult. I'd lean toward the former, but even if it is the latter, we don't want him dead.
FoS: ZSW

I really want Jebus to post something substantial soon.
Bloodmoney wrote:
ortolan wrote:Also, the fact God didn't night-kill Jebus last night (i.e. because he already knows he's not Nietzsche despite qwints tipping him off) means he's pretty much guaranteed to be a cult leader.
No. It more likely means that qwints was trying to fool us and Jebus is God.
Either.
Jahudo wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:A mistake that some scum tend to make is saying a lot of "if I were ____,..." statements to get their opinion across, basically meaning that they are more likely to be ____ because they have to go about mentioning it every two sentences since they want to tell you, but obviously can't.
Wait, scum wants to tell people they're scum?
I imagine that they subconsciously might in some cases. It'd be a form of gloating. But I don't see how it applies in this situation, because I don't see what God would have to gloat about.
al_kohaulec wrote:@anybody accusing me of being god, this sounds very opportunistic to get a lynch on just an anybody today. I replaced in, and didn't know anything of what everybody else knew as of that time. I didn't even know the rules that were stated in the signup thread, but not in the game thread. I had 5 posts before my vote for qwints:

1 saying I'm here
1 saying jebus didn't tell me anything in his update he gave me
1 saying it looks like SP made a scumslip, and an update on how far I've read (7 pages)
1 with another update on what I've read, unofficial vote count, and a comment on qwints:
alko wrote:I don't know why Qwints has so many votes, I expect it's something I haven't read yet.
1 reinforcing jahudo's catch of DGB unvoting and revoting the same person in one post. I noticed this only because I was doing the unofficial vote count.
You hit it right on the money. Except this is
why
we're suspecting you. As far as we can tell, you might have just thrown on your vote to appear this way. You didn't explain your vote, and although I agree that it was a good person to vote for, it looked opportunistic.
al_kohaulec wrote:
qwints wrote:Well, this one is easy.

vote: Jebus
This is qwints's first post. My interpretation of this combined with his CL claim:

"I tried to cult Jebus, and failed. Cult attempts on Nitz will fail. Jebus is Nitz and killing him fulfills my god's win condition. Otherwise I'm lynching an opposing cult leader, and I will come closer to winning. This is easy."
That makes a lot of sense. However, it could also be, "Vote: God." Not the most logical move, but distancing is natural, and when you only know one "partner"...
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:17 am

Post by X »

Bloodmoney wrote:
X wrote:Ah, but this reaction is also telling. If Double A wants another cult dead, he's either misguided or cult. I'd lean toward the former, but even if it is the latter, we don't want him dead. FoS: ZSW.
Ah, but if he's a simple recruit we
do
want him dead. Even if it's particularly unlikely that any idiot following the game would cult Double A.
I don't think Double A is a likely recruit for that very reason. Plus, we shouldn't be looking for recruits. Yes, they're the second best thing to kill, but we shouldn't waste a lynch on someone who we don't think is God.
Bloodmoney wrote:
X wrote:That makes a lot of sense. However, it could also be, "Vote: God." Not the most logical move, but distancing is natural, and when you only know one "partner"...
I agree with al here. A CL wouldn't keep pushing a wagon that has potential for a lynch if the lynchee was God.
Not fervently. But if there's no chance of it happening (like 1 day before DL), then he's warning us that it would be dangerous to do it D2. Which is extreme WIFOM. Also, what I was talking about was his random vote, which certainly doesn't fit into "has potential for a lynch" or "pushing a wagon" for that matter.

Bloodmoney (regarding 825), don't insert "fuck" or a derivative thereof in between every word.
Jebus wrote:First, it would definitely make me lynchbait if I wasn't killed, giving God two potential agnostic kills, and making Nietzche closer scum (once agnostics disappear, cults become the new pro-town, and are against Nietzche)
Explain the second half of this sentence.

For the record, I don't believe that Jebus is Agnostic (or pro-town, but that doesn't matter).
zwetschenwasser wrote:If we take Jebus and quints to be true, then two cults tried to recruit him the same night, and he's currently a recruit in either Jewish or Islamic faiths.
They can't both be telling the truth.
zwetschenwasser wrote:??? I don't see many DGB godtells. I think you're jumping to conclusions.
QFT.
Bloodmoney wrote:Jebus, if you aren't CL, why are you still alive?
Good, but unanswerable question.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:56 am

Post by X »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Bloodmoney wrote:I think DGB's deliberately playing cult.
To know that, you'd have to know that I'm not cult.
This looks like DGB is claiming God and suspecting Bloodmoney of being a recruit.

So for now,
Vote: DGB
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:57 am

Post by X »

mykonian wrote:While I agree with X that DGB wants to look like cult leader
I don't think DGB is trying to look like CL. That's Bloodmoney. The way I interpreted DGB's 876 was "So how do you know I'm not cult?" The only way Bloodmoney would know this would be if DGB was God and Bloodmoney was Cult (specifically, Recruit, because DGB expressed surprise at Bloodmoney's knowing this).
mykonian wrote:then I don't understand why he would want to lynch her.
If I thought she was trying to look like CL (which I don't), I would want to lynch her for that too, because that would be avoiding the lynch (as Bloodmoney said in 882).
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 am

Post by X »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I claimed cult? When?
Post 96, actually.
mykonian wrote:and you are not quite unlikely cult, so I'm a bit confused about your motives.
Wait, you're confused about my motives because I'm likely cult? Wouldn't it go the other way around? I'm really not understanding where you're getting either of those propositions.

And mykonian/Bloodmoney, I'd suggest not responding to DGB's questions. Listing tells makes them much easier for the cults to avoid.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by X »

mykonian, are you trying to be confusing on purpose? And are you going to try and say that you didn't see my post from 21 minutes earlier?

But you didn't give away anything that wasn't obvious, so that doesn't matter.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:15 am

Post by X »

Okay...:(

This week is show week, so
I'll be V/LA until Sunday, March 8th.
However, there's a fair chance that I'll be able to post as regular because there are delayed openings every day this week. We'll see.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by X »

Jahudo wrote:
nominate pacman for: always V/LA

Who are you to call one-liner fashion annoying? You post alot of one-liners yourself.

Why did you give up on finding scum with 48 hours on day 1 and vote for someone you thought was a cult recruit?
Why were you so happy about the hammer?

Here's some motivation for your re-read:

unvote

Vote: pacman281292
Fantastic post. I approve wholeheartedly. Expect a vote when I get a chance to do a full read.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Hm... I'm not getting a case on Pacman. He probably did it just to not have town scream down his throat today.
What is this "it" you speak of? And why does doing "it" to please the town make him more likely town?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:02 am

Post by X »

zwetschenwasser wrote::-( Good luck to you... Anyway, trying to not seem overtly scummy seems like a minor town tell to me.
I was hoping for more of an explanation than this.

Good luck, xofelf.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:58 am

Post by X »

Alright, I re-read to confirm my suspicions that pacman was God. Although I wasn't convinced of pacman's towniness, I noticed someone else who was more likely to be God.
Unvote: DGB
Vote: Mykonian
mykonian wrote:One good thing about me missing the random voting stage is that I was not involved in what I would have done first post in the game if I were a cult leader: telling god who not to kill, to tell who you culted. I don't know what would be the persons to cult early, and I haven't found any obvious breadcrumbs.
Um, so either he'd be asking for the names of recruits, or giving them?
mykonian wrote:No, ting, I thought how I would play if I was god. I would think it far too easy to lurk. I would try to stay active from the start of the game, talking here and there. Didn't need to be usefull, but show like it was. I would also, like ordinary scum like a case on me (while this is mostly gut) to defend, because you know there is nothing against you.
Alright, he's conscious of how to play as God? Furthermore, he's putting the suspicion on others who haven't lurked (as in the beginning of the game) to be God?
Again, very conscious of "What would God do?" Playing aggressively, saying God won't be in the spotlight.
mykonian wrote:we had a lurker, and that doesn't mean he is sure to be God. It's not a solid God-tell
Lurking isn't a Godtell...watch and see the 180:
mykonian wrote:I think I support lurking-qwints-scum theory.
unvote vote qwints
Um, distancing?
mykonian wrote:I don't think qwints is god. just desillusioned :D
Decoded: He's not God. He's a believer (aka Christian). In reaction to qwints' leader-claim:
mykonian wrote:WIFOM.

but it fits.
unvote
Decoded: Aw, now you're going to make people vote for you? That sucks.
mykonian wrote:let's take a gamble, and like something else is going to happen:
vote qwints
Disappointed that you have to kill a CL?
mykonian wrote:
X wrote:And mykonian/Bloodmoney, I'd suggest not responding to DGB's questions. Listing tells makes them much easier for the cults to avoid.
sorry... :oops:
Don't want any more CLs to get identified, now do you?

In short, he has contradicted himself quite a lot, written "If I were God" conditional statements, and reacted to the qwints wagon in an appropriate manner for God.

In other news, people need to stop lurking.
Mod, please prod Double A, Indigo Heron, mykonian, populartajo, ting =), and Zakeri.

Plus, al_kohaulec could post some content.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:47 am

Post by X »

Zakeri, are you serious? You have nothing else to say after 4 pages and 9 days of silence?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:48 am

Post by X »

Bah. 8.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by X »

mykonian wrote:X, nice post, really.
Bows.
We can be gentlemanly about this. :)
mykonian wrote:The if I were god statements could be a way to talk around the subject, but you are going to make mistakes in that case: I tried to see who could be god that way, and tried to explain my thoughts.
I take a different approach to try to identify people's roles: take what they do, and see how they coincide with their potential objectives. Your way gets you into the mindset of the scum, as you say. Thus I get the picture that you're scum. It's a good alibi, but not necessarily true.
Bloodmoney wrote:X's myk-case is intriguing although written from an extremely biased perspective. I'm not really behind the mykonian-thing. Either an al- or a pacman-lynch would be my guess.
I think I found some valid points.
Jebus wrote:
Zakeri wrote:It's practically undeniable to me that Jebus is a cult leader based on what happened during phase change, and how Quints reacted towards him not being recruited. I don't think he's either God or a Cult leader because God didn't hit him, and I think he's a Cult Leader because Quintz wouldn't venge-out God just because he was being lynched.
Re-phrase the entire paragraph for me, please.
QFT.
Jebus wrote:And it's seriously obvious who's scum right now. So my request to you scumbags, stop getting in the way.
Who?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:31 am

Post by X »

Mykonian wrote:The problem I see now, is the fact that agnostics could still be on god.
You hit the nail on the head. Except we Agnostics don't see it as a problem.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:04 am

Post by X »

Guys, I honestly feel like 6 people are playing this game right now. Tops. I plan to thumb-twiddle until practically everyone contributes.

Peace.

8-)
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:34 am

Post by X »

Well, at least people are posting more.
mykonian wrote:
X wrote:
Mykonian wrote:The problem I see now, is the fact that agnostics could still be on god.
You hit the nail on the head. Except we Agnostics don't see it as a problem.
lol

yes, you can read it that way too :)

what I meant was that it could be a good tell, if someone got some votes day 1, and substantially less day 2. This tell is worth nothing if the agnostics are already on the right wagon.
I don't get this.
mykonian wrote:
Jahudo wrote:
mykonian wrote:new idea: while day one agnostics were still in a clear majority, this changed day 2.
I think it still is a clear majority. 2 CL, plus 4 max recruits, plus god = 7 people who don't want to find god.

Zakeri is starting to lurk again and I don't like it again. There's a handful of people I'm suspicious of though.
you missed maskman, that makes 8 against 10
I don't get this either. Why doesn't mask man want to lynch God?
Double A wrote:No, I'm just a bad agnostic.
Intentionally playing newbie?
FoS: Double A
. Bigger tells from mykonian, though.
zwetschenwasser wrote:DGB, WHO DIED IN THAT ONGOING GAME OF YOURS???!
Um...
mith wrote:Do not talk outside the game thread about an ongoing game except where allowed to do so by your role.
There might be another rule more explicitly forbidding talking about ongoing games that you're not in that I can't find.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by X »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Gotta love how X can't take a joke.
Eh. Didn't get it. It was funnier when you claimed CL & God.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:03 am

Post by X »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm an invisible townie vengeful jester who has an alt in this game who doesn't appear in the player list.
Nice. That was Tar-inspired, I can tell.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:42 am

Post by X »

hp [leaves], I'll look back at Jahudo later. Seems pretty town to me.
Double A wrote:Well, I can't really help it if I'm playing bad and don't know what's going on since every other post is either a flood of quotes or a 5-page research paper.
Then replace out. It's not an insult - this is a difficult game to get a hold of for a first timer. It's not normal mafia.

Wait, why does DGB vote Jahudo and then leave the vote on when he says that he's been confusing Jahudo and Jebus?

mykonian is clearly distracting from God-finding.
ortolan wrote:
Zakeri (950) wrote:I do. I've been looking back over the phase change and what happened before it.

It's practically undeniable to me that Jebus is a cult leader based on what happened during phase change, and how Quints reacted towards him not being recruited. I don't think he's either God or a Cult leader because God didn't hit him, and I think he's a Cult Leader because Quintz wouldn't venge-out God just because he was being lynched.

DGB is also very noticable for placing her vote on someone other than who she believed was god. She voted, unvoted, and revoted Jebus while fingering others, even after listing Jebus blatantly as "Not God". It's very likely the DGB is a cult leader and has found Jebus to be another cult leader. It's also very possible if Jebus was Recruited that DGB was in fact the other Cult Leader that Recruited him, thus leading him to join the other cult leader.

I'll have to take another look back to see who's god from all of this, but it might lead to Pacman, who DGB seems to have been distancing.
I have no qualms with either of these conclusions. Funny thing is I still think you're God. God of course knows who his cult leaders are and would be perfectly fine with announcing suspicion of them. Especially in this context where both God and the town are actively trying to avoid lynching cult leaders anyhow (God needs to kill Nietzsche to win, Town needs to kill God to win- either has to happen before we kill a second cult leader or else the other cult wins). Plus it serves your goal of flying under the radar until you can kill Nietzsche very, very well.
I see where this is going. I like it, but you have yet to convince me that Zakeri is more likely than mykonian as God.

mask man, that post did not clarify anything for me whatsoever.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by X »

The number of people on the mykonian wagon now gives me pause.
Double A wrote:Yeah, but I replaced in, and I don't think that would be very nice... or something...
C'mon, make an effort one way or another. Commit to the game and give us a name or two of people who you suspect. That'd be the nicest thing. Being stuck with someone who won't post anything committal is worse than getting another replacement.

DGB, you just love WIFOM, don't you?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by X »

*applauds*
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:20 am

Post by X »

hp [leaves] wrote:
hp [leaves] wrote:Done reading. My opinion on Jahudo stands still.
Jahudo wrote:
hp [leaves] wrote:I have done reading Day 1 and Jahudo is so God.
Read day 2 and give some reasons next time. Thanks for stopping by.
- Bussing qwints
- Trying to not rock the boat
- Voting only with wagons

These are enough for me for the time being.
I'd like *someone* to respond to this.
He went after qwints hard, and
first
. That's not a tell, as far as I see it. As for trying not to rock the boat, I don't follow you. I think what you're identifying there is that he doesn't let off strong scumtells. Voting only with wagons is counteracted by him starting the qwints wagon. However, other than that, you do have a point. So no, I don't think Jahudo is God.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:51 am

Post by X »

ortolan wrote:um the fact DGB-cult and Jebus-OBVCULT are on mykonian's wagon is enough reason to pile off it in droves.

Please vote Zakeri and I'll give you candy.
I take your premises ("DGB-cult and Jebus-OBVCULT") with significant doubt.
Adel wrote:I have a player specific meta against qwints now: he has a scumtell. He, like many players before they learn better, mentions his scum buddy by name in his first post.
This scumtell is quite common for newer players, and is mostly useful in large games where the odds of a person typing another person's name are lower.

link to him naming his scumpartner with one other player in his first post where he names a name
That's some good stuff.
Adel wrote:1 out of (Jebus,zwet,zakeri,Jahudo) is god.
And you're eliminating mykonian based on...

Adel, you are really tempting me to vote for Jebus yet again. But I still think there's a good chance of mykonian being God. Why isn't he?

And as an aside, ZSW's most recent comment wins. :lol:
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by X »

:shock:

Uh, guys...
Lord Gurgi wrote:The deadline is on
March 24th
at 4:00 PM PST.
We need consensus, and soon.

populartajo is lurking bigtime.

Mod, prod mask man, populartajo, and Zakeri.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:53 pm

Post by X »

Adel wrote:My theory holds that the people on the mykonian wagon are almost all cult (possibly including Silver Phoenix) -- they know who God is.
I have really been unable to read ZSW - I was leaning town before, but I have no idea now. I wouldn't say DGB is certain cult either. Jebus, as you pointed out, and I pointed out earlier, could be God. And I know I'm not Cult.
SilverPhoenix wrote:To add, if myko gets close to lynch, I put my vote back on him, as my views on him have largely unchanged. Both Jebus and mykonian seem to be in panic-mode, so they look guilty to me. /shrug
QFT.

Wherever you need me for a lynch, I'll be there.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:47 am

Post by X »

Adel wrote:A question specifically for X: if Nietzsche killed, what happens to god? How can you fulfill your win condition once Nietzsche is dead?
Odd question. I assume you mean if Nietzsche is killed...God leaves the game. It's impossible to fulfill my win condition at that point. However, it's possible to win after that point by getting recruited - i.e., getting my win condition changed.

Why do you ask? And why me?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:57 am

Post by X »

Adel, are you going to respond to my earlier post?
ortolan wrote:
X (1095) wrote:
ortolan wrote:um the fact DGB-cult and Jebus-OBVCULT are on mykonian's wagon is enough reason to pile off it in droves.

Please vote Zakeri and I'll give you candy.
I take your premises ("DGB-cult and Jebus-OBVCULT") with significant doubt.
Why? I already went into great detail on why Jebus is a cult leader. By extension DGB pushing for his lynch means she is probably of the other cult.
Jebus would have drawn the NK unless he was God or a CL. You can't eliminate the possibility of him being God just by saying that qwints was trying to get him lynched. There wasn't enough time for enough people to switch to a Jebus lynch on D1, and I think qwints knew this. Plus, this claim is now
preventing
us from lynching Jebus...and qwints was trying to ensure that God wouldn't be lynched. I'm really not sure that Jebus is God, but I'm certainly not ready to eliminate the possibility.
ortolan wrote:
X (1095) wrote:And you're eliminating mykonian based on...
I don't even know why mykonian was ever being voted. Can someone give me a summary of the supposed case against him?
Here. A few things have been added since then, but not much.

hp[leaves], it's about time for you to contribute to the game. ZSW is able to pull off the whole one-liner thing by posting often, but your posting level ain't acceptable.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by X »

Adel: 1116.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by X »

Adel wrote:I was testing you for an interesting reaction or blunder.
I guess my reactions aren't interesting, then.
Adel wrote:
at everyone else
it should be clear by now that ortolan was recruited last night, and is trying to prevent god from being lynched.
I was guessing this myself...but more details than that don't matter. It just means he's probably not God, and thus, we don't want to lynch him.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:52 am

Post by X »

Unvote: mykonian

Adel, ortolan, could you do us all a favor and try to summarize what that huge argument was just about in <300 words? Thanks. I did read through it all, but a lot of it just flew by me as unadulterated ferocity.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:33 am

Post by X »

hp [leaves], that's not the first time you've done that, is it? It's a good move.

Anyway, if Jebus is telling the truth, we have two shots at God. If he's not, he could still be CL, but I doubt it at this point, 'cause he probably would have claimed CL as ortolan asked. If he's God, well, we lynch him after he fails to use his one-shot kill.

I will ridicule anyone who suggests from this point forward that he is an Agnostic or CR. (I use CR for Cult Recruit, so that CL can be used for Cult Leader.)

So of our two kills (assuming that Jebus is telling the truth), mykonian needs to be one. I'll read the full thread when I get time for the other.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Let's lynch hp[leaves]. Votes please.
Logic, please.
SilverPhoenix wrote:It's the only verifiable way to clear him, unless the real Nietzsche (not Jebus) does it to clear Jebus.
The real Nietzsche would be
EXTREMELY
foolish to clear Jebus.
ortolan wrote:Scum can't day-talk, can they?
I'm gonna guess no (because of the following), but I'm not sure.
Lord Gurgi wrote:You have
midnight
mass here.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:37 am

Post by X »

The self-evident fallacy is how my Catholic friends try to convert me...it's not clear to me.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am

Post by X »

Saying something is obvious, clear, or self-evident does not actually make it true. I don't see why you think that hp [leaves] is God.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:57 am

Post by X »

I could have sworn he did that in Mind Screw Mafia 3 as well...but you would recall better...if it wasn't him, who was it?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:31 am

Post by X »

DrippingGoofball wrote:SP and X are so totally culted.
My response is the same as shown here:
X wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Let's lynch hp[leaves]. Votes please.
Logic, please.
hp [leaves] wrote:
Vote Jebus (L-2)

Use your "kill" now, God.
QFT.
SilverPhoenix wrote:Where is Jebus in all of this? We still have a deadline 3 days from now. Neutral
Lurking kept him from commenting on the qwints thing as it was enveloping, it looks like that's his strategy here too.

After re-reading, I would ask Jebus, if he is honestly Nietzsche to kill al_kohaulec, Looker (Zakeri), or mykonian. Those are my preferences in reverse order.
Before the morning of March 26th
. Otherwise you will be lynched.

And people are still lurking...Indigo Heron...

Mod, in the opening post, you put MafiaSSK as replacing mask man. However, you say he's replacing Ting =) in the 19th votecount. Which is it? And what's the status with the other lurkers?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:09 am

Post by X »

Jebus wrote:Jebus, it doesn't matter if you lynch now, and then kill.
If Jebus is lying, we won't be able to kill him tomorrow. And I'm thinking he's lying.
Jebus wrote:Also, to all you cult that want me to kill right now, that'd be a no - if I kill now, I confirm to God that I'm indeed Friedrich Nietzsche, which is something I
really
don't want to do.
Why would God not believe you? He would know that you're not a CL or God, and if he has been reading he'd know you're not Agnostic. And I highly doubt that a Recruit could find a purpose to fake-claiming Nietzsche...
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:46 am

Post by X »

Oh, whoops.

I also noticed that I attributed the first quote to Jebus instead of you...my bad.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:58 am

Post by X »

zwetschenwasser wrote:SHOOT NOW OR I WILL HAMMER ONCE SOMEONE ELSE VOTES FOR YOU
pacman281292 wrote:unless Jebus proves us he is Nietzsche (or else), he will die.
al_kohaulec wrote:if you don't kill today, you will be lynched and will never get to use your kill.
ortolan wrote:Insist one more time that you are going to wait until night to make your kill and someone needs to hammer you.
hp [leaves] wrote:ATTN Jebus: Kill now. If you post in this thread once more and haven't made your kill, you are obvGod.

Lurking can save you no more.
mykonian wrote:
hp [leaves] wrote:ATTN Jebus: Kill now. If you post in this thread once more and haven't made your kill, you are obvGod.

Lurking can save you no more.
QFT. I'll lynch you too.
The people have spoken.

Plus, I don't think that Alvinz or mask man are worth the kill. Someone, please put Jebus at L-2.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:22 am

Post by X »

X wrote:After re-reading, I would ask Jebus, if he is honestly Nietzsche to kill al_kohaulec, Looker (Zakeri), or mykonian. Those are my preferences in reverse order.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Post by X »

C'mon, let's make this last kill count.

Vote: mykonian
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:58 am

Post by X »

Two things give me pause:
1. Jebus didn't die?
2. Adel was Cult?

We also need to up the participation. We have 3 weeks.
I really don't know what to think. mykonian, I'm still thinking...but I dunno...gonna re-read.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 am

Post by X »

SliverPhoenix wrote:
X wrote:Two things give me pause:
1. Jebus didn't die?
I can't explain that either.
Actually, I have a conclusion from it. Assuming that God doesn't want to give himself a hard time, these players are
not
God:
  • Jebus
    SilverPhoenix
    al_kohaulec
    ortolan
    mykonian
    X
    DGB
    hp [leaves]
    MafiaSSK
    ZSW
Which leaves:
  • alvinz95
    pacman281292
    populartajo
    Indigo Heron
    Double A
    Looker
I could
maybe
see DGB doing that to give himself a hard time, but other than that, I don't see anyone moving from the first list to the second. Also, Agnostics have the majority Today. There are (maximum) 3 people per cult plus God. That makes 7. 16 alive means 9 to lynch. So we need unanimity among the non-scum in order to win this. Anything that could end up with a quicklynch would lose the game.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:25 am

Post by X »

Alright, hp [leaves] and DGB can't be eliminated based on realizing that Jebus was Nietzsche.
ortolan wrote:Um...oh wait, the cults are in the majority now aren't they
Read my previous post!

I actually think it's Looker.
Vote: Looker
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:37 am

Post by X »

Double A wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:It's a newbie killing. God doesn't know what the heck he's doing. That's why DoubleA is god.
If I was God, you'd be dead already.
Why?
ortolan wrote:
X (1435) wrote:Also, Agnostics have the majority Today. There are (maximum) 3 people per cult plus God. That makes 7.
No. There are a maximum 4 people per cult plus God. Leader and up to three recruits. They got to recruit on night zero.
You forget that 2 Recruits are dead.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:06 am

Post by X »

Double A wrote:X didn't though.

Speaking of which:

X: if you haven't noticed, zwetschenwasser thinks I'm God, so he would be dead. That way I wouldn't die by an agnostic. Also he isn't very nice.

Although what I mean and what you think I meant are totally different...
First, I didn't what?

Next, your reasoning is WIFOM. So what am I missing? And who do you think is God?
al_kohaulec wrote:
Adel wrote:zakeri or Jahudo
This is interesting. Adel proposed Zakeri (now Looker) to be killed, and since D1 Zakeri has been tagged as potentially God. Unless if adel was just recruited last night, this suggests zakeri may not be God.
This is a good point, BUT you forget that Adel might have been playing a gambit.

alvinz95's last post is really scummy. No explanation, just a vote on the top vote-getter.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:27 am

Post by X »

hp [leaves] wrote:
hp [leaves] wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:My internet failed, and I'm having an horrific V/LA (worsened due to huge amounts of homework).

So... is Jebus nietsche or no?
No, he's a cult leader (probably islamic). The real Nietsche must have figured out he was one and killed Jahudo, his first suspect for God.

Or Jebus is totally God.

Vote Jebus
Come on guys, we need him to full claim.
Read the thread. He fully claimed already, and we have proof of its truth. Now start actually looking for God.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:17 am

Post by X »

populartajo wrote:agnostics cant win now since we would need a big agreement with all of us to kill god.
This is the attitude of a loser. Do you always stop caring in LYLO?

Mod, Indigo Heron has been missing for 3 weeks and 20 pages (indefinite V/LA). Can we get a replacement?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #89) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:02 am

Post by X »

Indigo Heron wrote:You guys are being paranoid over Double A. I think we need to change the way we look for God. Instead of focusing on who is distancing who, perhaps we should go back to the first few pages and see who has the behaviour that would most likely resemble God. I am going to go back to page 1 and do just that.

I think that our God is hiding in plain sight...though I could be wrong.
I think we deserve more comments than this after 20 pages of absence. But glad you're back!
MafiaSSK wrote:Wait, who's technically mafia in the game?
It's an open game. Read Post 1.
mykonian wrote:The simplest way of getting all agnostics together on one person, is to have our confirmed "towny" tell us what to do. If Jebus tells us to vote someone, we will get that lynch. Otherwise I almost don't see the possibility that we will end up together, and will the cults of course lynch the person that is not god.
I like this. Because of:
mykonian wrote:But as this is likely our last chance to lynch god
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #90) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:25 am

Post by X »

zwetschenwasser wrote:OMFG, now he's asking to be replaced. HELLO! HE"S SCREAMING AT YOU < HI I"M GOD HOW ARE YOU OHMYMAMA I"M GOING TO SCREAM LIKE MALLALUFA
Okay, now I think you're spamming the thread.

Also, <Caps Lock> is more effective than <Shift> if you're trying to post in all caps. It won't turn "," into "<" and "'" into ""."

Mod, Vote Count please?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by X »

DrippingGoofball wrote:If you haven't been culted, please make yourself known. We want everybody properly culted, since agnostics have lost.
I haven't been culted. But Agnostics have not lost.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:11 am

Post by X »

I don't forsee a lot of time for me to post in the next few days - Thursday should be fine. I'm giving my modded game priority.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #93) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:32 am

Post by X »

SilverPhoenix wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:More agnostic claims please!
More false claims is like it. Zwet and X are so obvcult.
tajo wrote:i smell some fakeclaims in the last page.
QFT
tajo wrote:double a is not god, the wagon grew too fast and its being pushed by obv cultists
Wut? He has like 3 votes or something. I wouldn't call that a wagon per se.

The amount of manipulation people are trying to pull is amazing.
Unvote, Vote: zwet
for being the worst.
SilverPhoenix is incontrovertibly Cult. There is no other logical conclusion to calling someone obvcult and voting them in the same post.

And actually, I do think that Alvin95 is a likely God. Although I thought Double A was not God, I can't believe that PIP is putting in so much effort to find God and is God. At least we got someone on our side!

I think it's really hilarious how everyone who is attempting to find God is being called Cult. If we who are trying to find God are Cult, then what are the Agnostics doing?
SilverPhoenix wrote:Eh, I'm not satisfied with my vote. I guess voting cult was a stupid thing to suggest/do.
Unvote
Doesn't matter. We already know you're cult.

Mod, prod Jebus, please.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by X »

zwetschenwasser wrote:That's WIFOM, X. I try to scumhunt a heck of a lot more when I'm scum under suspicion.
Hm...okay...no. It's Looker.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Good grief. Can someone rape DGB so she'll shut up?
That won't stop her. You'll make her angry and she'll resort to posting in all caps.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by X »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Is there a
good
case on me? (Don't answer DGB)
Fixed.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:14 am

Post by X »

Jebus wrote:To everybody:
Of every current player, which two do you think is or could be God?
Looker & alvinz95.

populartajo, that avatar is aggravating me. For about 10 minutes there, I thought you were DGB.

al_kohaulec, I only have 2 people pegged as obvcult - DGB and SilverPhoenix.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:27 am

Post by X »

The avatar itself doesn't bother me - it's that 2 players have practically the same one.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by X »

alvinz95 wrote:Ok play time's over, go back to zwet. He's hiding behind his spam-tastic playing style.
Multiple-choice question time!

Who has contributed more to this game?
  • a) alvinz95
    b) zwetschenwasser
ANSWER:
Duh, ZSW
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:16 am

Post by X »

So you're seriously saying that DGB is God, killed Adel last night (instead of the claimed Nietzsche), and that she has intentionally played cult so that town won't lynch her?

That's a stretch.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:08 am

Post by X »

V/LA until Sunday.
College visits.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #101) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:24 am

Post by X »

Okay, so, 2 pages of nothing have happened since my V/LA. It ended early, BTW.

Again, this is worth repeating.
Lord Gurgi wrote:Deadline = April 24th at 4:00 PM.
I still contend Looker is God. My vote shall go wherever we can get a lynch, because that's our only chance.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #102) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:57 am

Post by X »

populartajo wrote:What do you think of alvinz?
I think he's got a much better shot at being God than a lot of people, given his general carelessness, cluelessness, and maskman's potential to be God. The speed of the wagon is fairly disconcerting, though.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #103) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:41 am

Post by X »

hp [leaves] wrote:
X wrote:
populartajo wrote:What do you think of alvinz?
I think he's got a much better shot at being God than a lot of people, given his general carelessness, cluelessness, and maskman's potential to be God. The speed of the wagon is fairly disconcerting, though.
I'd say the wagon is agnostic-driven, apart from DGB.
Good point.
Unvote: Looker
Vote: alvinz95
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #104) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by X »

Looker wrote:
unvote vote: alvinz
So everyone knows, L-1.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #105) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by X »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Unvote; Vote: alvinz
Dammit. He wasn't God.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by X »

hp [leaves] wrote:I'm still agnostic. What should I do?
I thought about it. The only logical play on our part is as follows:

Vote: No Lynch

Until there is either a majority of Muslims or Jews, we can prevent them from lynching anyone. That way we can all have a (possible) win condition.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by X »

ortolan wrote:
X (1793) wrote:Until there is either a majority of Muslims or Jews, we can prevent them from lynching anyone. That way we can all have a (possible) win condition.
No, they can just gang up and lynch an agnostic e.g. zwet.
Well, that would be just cruel of them...
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #108) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by X »

When you guys didn't go for No Lynch, I figured that my effort in the game wouldn't matter. Well, it turns out that Communists were exactly what the Jews were looking for.

Vote: DGB
. Go Holy War!

Oh, and you may have the mathematicians, but we have the doctors and the bankers.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #109) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by X »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
We know what you are.
Why yes, you do. I just claimed.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #110) » Fri May 01, 2009 5:39 am

Post by X »

Thanks, ortolan. I still don't see how they figured out that I was CL. Anyway, we can win this thing if we get an Agnostic to hammer DGB, who is probably not CL.

It's really a question of preference. Join us!
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #111) » Wed May 06, 2009 10:40 am

Post by X »

Vote: Lord Gurgi
for posing as Yahweh.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #112) » Thu May 07, 2009 10:42 am

Post by X »

al_kohaulec wrote::O

I investigated X last night, he is scum.

Vote: X
tremely scummy players.
Unvote: Lord Gurgi
Vote: al_kohaulec
. Only CL can investigate.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (isolation #113) » Fri May 08, 2009 10:23 am

Post by X »

SilverPhoenix wrote:Also, we found about X being CR during Night 4 when I tried recruited you the previous night and failed. This combined with semi-intense protection of zwet during the day made it crystal clear that you were CR.
Dammit. That's actually pretty bad, because I was doing that because it was my honest understanding of what the best agnostic play would be. I wasn't really protecting ZSW because I had recruited him. That was coincidental.

DGB was a fantastic choice. Zakeri and Looker played fairly poorly - I'm amazed they fulfilled their win conditions.

Also, how did you guys figure out that I failed at recruiting so many times?

N0:
Jebus
Yeah, that made me confused for a while.
N1:
ting =)
A player that wouldn't be too obvious. I feel that I got gipped because of MafiaSSK's playstyle.
N2:
Adel
That's right. Adel was an Agnostic throughout her whole tirade against Jebus. Looker screwed me over on this one.
N3:
ZSW
I was pretty confident he hadn't been recruited yet. Then you guys decided to make a huge random wagon on him.
N4:
PIP
Already culted.
N5:
ortolan
Really wish he hadn't actually confirmed that I was CL.
N6:
No Recruit
I didn't want to be a dick, if the Muslims were going to be kind to the Agnostics. That was all in vain, though.

So yeah, nice job SilverPhoenix. You played that really well, and deserved to win. I thought you were possible cult on D2, but I wasn't sure.

Mod, great job. This game should be run again, no matter who runs it. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to be in it, but it's a great idea and was tons of fun.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #114) » Fri May 08, 2009 10:23 am

Post by X »

Oh, it's fine with me if you post the QT, MafiaSSK, seeing as we're the only two who have posted in it.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (isolation #115) » Fri May 08, 2009 11:11 am

Post by X »

Adel wrote:
X wrote:Also, how did you guys figure out that I failed at recruiting so many times?
they didn't. You and ort got played. I was pulling out my hair with frustration.
Me? I didn't let on that we had failed at recruiting. I tried to play Agnostic up until post 1881.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #116) » Sat May 09, 2009 2:51 am

Post by X »

ortolan wrote:
X wrote:Really wish he hadn't actually confirmed that I was CL.
This had no bearing on the game. We were outnumbered. You should have protected your recruit (zwet) the previous day instead of hiding for no reason. There was no reason to hide from the other cult when they didn't have a clear numerical advantage (and even if they did you're pretty much unavoidably screwed at that point anyway). Also, if you'd actually helped with a display of power at the start of day six we were (more) likely to win. I already had mykonian and Indigo Herron acting like potential Jews.

I was sad that I to tried to appeal to al_kohaulec's emotion when he stated a preference for the more numerous cult, then have him change his mind (when ironically we were in the minority) and vote for the "minority" cult.
Oh...wow. That makes altogether too much sense.

ortolan - see post 1958.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #117) » Sat May 09, 2009 3:23 am

Post by X »

This is the way I organize my thoughts, so in case anyone else wants to see it:
qwints
, the