SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:55 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Vote: zwetschenwasser

I'm pretty sure that magical hat makes him God. At least in my Disney-themed world....
Sir Tornado wrote: The only person we should be trying to kill is God. 2 dead cult leaders mean we lose.
ting =) wrote: Going after recruits means one/two of the cults will be stronger than the other.
Well, I think God is the surefire target, with recruits/leaders tied for second, followed by Nietzche. Nietzche can also end the game if he wins, although his win condition is hard to pull off.
[i]Currently lurking about...
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:17 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Furthermore if he dies the agnostics lose our win condition.
That's wrong, God can still be lynched, and the reality is lynching is probably the way God will die.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

qwints wrote: Why do we know that God winning = God leaving? (It makes sense, I just don't think it was explicitly stated)

1) Does the game end once a cult leader wins or do we continue til God or Nietzsche is dead?
Gurgi said in the signup thread that the only ways the game will end is if a cult wins or Nietzsche wins. Therefore, if God wins, the game continues until either the agnostics or a cult wins (most likely a cult).

To answer the question, yes, that is correct, which is why we can't go killing cult leaders yet.
zachattack wrote:but once Nietzche dies the agnostics only hope is conversion.
Well, the agnostics could lynch God, but that becomes harder as the game progresses, as you said. You are right about Nietzsche though. This is such a weird game. :P
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zachattack wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:
Edit3: Game ends when Nietzsche or a cult wins. God just leaves the game.
God leaves the game when he wins. He wins when Nietzche dies. If God is out of the game he can't be lynched. Therefore, if Nietzche dies, the agnostics cannot win, and it's simply between the cults from there.
OOOOH......I finally get it. I'm just thinking before Nietzche dies that the agnostics can lynch God, but if God wins, then it is assured that a cult will win. Gotcha gotcha gotcha.

Anyway,
Unvote, Vote DGB
. No posting AND a wagon? Too good to be true.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jebus wrote:Bolded the above. Am I the only one who caught this and was wondering about it?
What about it? It doesn't seem helpful at all, but that doesn't mean its bad (at least I see nothing glaring about it).
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

SilverPhoenix wrote: ....
Anyway,
Unvote, Vote DGB
. No posting AND a wagon? Too good to be true.
@MOD:
Vote: DrippingGoofball
:wink:
EA wrote: Spoken like someone who doesn't even know what the agnostic win condition is.
How does stupidity = he's cult leader? All of the role PMs are in the thread, making his stupidity a result of not reading the thread, not of actual ignorance of the agnostic win condition because he isn't one.

An onion this game is. Layers of opportunism, accusation and backpedaling. I have nothing to say about the Zakeri/Jebus thing yet. But I do think one of them isn't agnostic.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:How does stupidity = he's cult leader?
I only accused zwet of being cult. Where'd you get cult leader from?
He would know the agnostic win condition if he was a cult recruit, since he was once an agonstic.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:50 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

ting =) wrote:
zakeri wrote:because without a reason to attack jebus, I've been reduced back to random voting.
Three pages worth of reactions and you fall back to random voting? I could think of a number of people maybe worth pressuring.
Note that his vote is on the person with the most votes. That is about the most pressure he can give right now.....without having a case. XD

I don't really like Jebus' application of the brakes to his argument. Namely this part:
Jebus wrote:That was it. Really nothing to say there.
Wait, so this whole interesting discussion was something just a misunderstanding then? I think not.

Vote: Jebus
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:51 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

EDWOP:

Jebus, you still aren't being clear enough.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm not anybody, I was being sarcastic. Please don't kill me!
Sounds ingenuous to me. Just noting the tone.....you probably aren't the cult leader, but passively throwing around sarcasm ingame isn't peachy.
mykonian wrote: are we? I think town would be quite happy if we could kill cult leaders. Gives us way more time to shoot God.
Sort of. When you kill a cult leader, a couple of things happen. First, there will be a cult member that will have no desire to play the game because his win condition is lost. Second, it greatly strengthens the other two cults, each with three members and each are poised to win if one gets lynched. At that point, it would be more likely to lynch the remaining cult leader than lynching God. So no, it doesn't give time at all.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Why do we lose? Can't we just kill the last one?
Cult Leader Win Condition wrote: For those people who can’t read: Recruits cannot be recruited.
You win when the leaders of the opposing faiths are dead
You lose if you die. You lose if God dies. You are unrecruitable.
A
hem.....

TBH, you could have thought that the win condition of the cult is like what cults normally are (50% of total alive are cult), but please, I think the setup is pretty clear.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:01 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jahudo wrote:and now mask man is trying to
discredit
the Zakeri case with nonsense
How did he do this? He made his snide comment again your info-diving, not your case against Zakeri. Just because it dealt with Zakeri, it has nothing to do with the accusations against Zakeri. You are finding connections where none exist.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:32 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jahudo wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:
Jahudo wrote:and now mask man is trying to
discredit
the Zakeri case with nonsense
How did he do this? He made his snide comment again your info-diving, not your case against Zakeri. Just because it dealt with Zakeri, it has nothing to do with the accusations against Zakeri. You are finding connections where none exist.
Because Jebus is trying to apply pressure to Zakeri by calling her lie and mask man is discrediting Jebus' question by limiting and immaturing its purpose.
Okay, this is the quote in question.
Jebus wrote:
Zakeri wrote:There are valuable bits of information in these attacks on me, however, and I do think I can make an educated guess on the affiliation of some people.
Care to share?
I don't see Jebus "calling her lie" anywhere in that. Zakeri says something
ambiguous at best
and Jebus wanted to know. There's no lying in that statement. I understand why Jebus wanted to know, as any information that Zakeri gleaned from all the attacks on him could help the entire town. However, mask man is wise in limiting Jebus' request, as it could just as easily be fishing. He was just immature about it.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:36 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jebus wrote: 2) Why would it be a bad idea to ask who someone's suspects are if they say they have suspects? Please explain this to me.
And this confirms that it really has nothing to do with the Zakeri case. Jebus simply wanted to know Zakeri's suspects (even if they were tied to the case against him).
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:20 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Bloodmoney wrote:
zachattack wrote:I've read up. My post contained just as much value as yours did Bloodmoney. I didn't need to write a 200 page dissertation to state I agreed with Jahudo's reasoning.
ahahahahahaha

if your definition of contribution is "being vanilla town sucks. I agree with that guy", then I advise you to go to another site after this game, because HELLO we play this game through analysis and you're not doing a brilliant job right now. The very least you can do is work your heart out for us bringing evidence to the table while you're here.
X wrote:No, I don't know it...if you lie, it is inconsistent with the truth...no?

I have only acted more confident than I actually was once as town, and that was my very first game.
Well how often do you think others do it? For fuckssake this game has to start somewhere be spontaneous.

BTW X is also cult. SilverPhoenix also might be.
Your personal attack on zachattack has been noted. Instead actually attacking his argument, you attacked his lack of info. If you disagree with his argument, then it should be pretty simple to pick it apart, as there is barely anything there to prove it. What does attacking his lack of info prove about his alignment? WIFOM arguments at most, absolutely nothing at least.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:42 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Bloodmoney wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:Your personal attack on zachattack has been noted. Instead actually attacking his argument, you attacked his lack of info. If you disagree with his argument, then it should be pretty simple to pick it apart, as there is barely anything there to prove it. What does attacking his lack of info prove about his alignment? WIFOM arguments at most, absolutely nothing at least.
ahahahaha

nice defense of your cult buddy there, SP. I attacked zach for his lack of info exactly because he didn't have any argument to attack. Or do you mean the post I quoted in my last post? Because all his argument there consists of is "hey look I contributed just as much as you did" which is, plain and clear, FALSE.
I'm talking about his actual vote on Zakeri (which actually isn't the first person to vote Zakeri by simply agreeing with Jahudo).

Are you actually going to give a case on why me and zach are cult or are you just going keep personal-attacking me without actually addressing my argument, just as you did with zach? While you might actually think that zach doesn't have an argument against Zakeri, I clearly have an argument against you, so rebut it or STFU. Just as you feel zach doesn't have an argument to prove, I don't think you have any substance in your accusations either. A very hypocritical position on your part.

And you're not funny when no one else is laughing. Don't tell people to grow up when you appear to need to yourself. :roll:
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:01 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Realize that you may be hitting a nerve with your personal attacks, but that's only because they are personal. People aren't such complete idiots that they completely crumble if someone makes an argument against them, whether those people be scum or town.
Bloodmoney wrote:
SP wrote:I'm talking about his actual vote on Zakeri (which actually isn't the first person to vote Zakeri by simply agreeing with Jahudo).
His vote needs justification, preferably. And protip: saying "others did it too, why zach"
only further
proves your connection.
It's not a fucking "protip", it's an actual accusation. It is a good start, considering it is the first piece of actual evidence you have brought forth in any argument you have made, and I gave it to you on a silver platter. But it is the
only
evidence you brought forward, instead of what you suggest with the bolded part in the quote.

And I didn't mean to say "Grow a pair", I meant to say grow up
to you
. Because while you may not realize it, all of your arguments you have made in the past page have been personal. "Protip"? "You don't want me getting personal"? Just teeming with insult to my ability to play Mafia.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:03 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

"others did it too, why zach"
EDWOP:

Also, that isn't what I suggested by saying that, but I'm simply pointing out a position that is easy to undertake due to it's popularity, rather than actually based on analysis.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:48 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Bloodmoney wrote:If I wasn't clear enough, zach isn't suspicious for what he did, he's suspicious for what SP did.
So you are suspicious of zach now, yes? More than you were when you first brought up your accusations?
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:02 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Just look at pacman's total contribution. Only 3 posts so far. But already, there's a pattern that is unusual for him.

That's EXACTLY what I'd expect someone to play God. WIFOM to some degree I know, but that kind of very nervous lurking in plain sight, and trying very hard to escape notice and not rock the boat.
But you also said that you expect lurkers to be cult leaders.
DGB wrote:Mark my words.

They will lurk. They will not draw attention to themselves.
But then you tried to lambaste zwet for sarcastiscally claiming cult leader.
DGB wrote: Reverse psychology will backfire on you.

confirm vote: zwetschenwasser
So who are the lurkers? God or Cult Leaders?
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

X wrote:This is a silly question. Like asking, "Who is scum: Mafia or SK?"
Well, not really. There were conflicting descriptions about what DGB thinks lurkers are and I asked to clarify.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:52 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
ortolan wrote:No, I think he is not really town because he is giving a cliched in the extreme "townie" response
How do you distinguish a genuine townie response from a cliché townie response?

How do you distinguish a cliché townie response from an extreme cliché townie response?

How do you distinguish an extreme cliché response made by a townie, from one made by a scumbag?
mask man wrote:How do you tell the difference DGB?
When a response is TOO town,
how town is too town? When the player clearly is making an effort to seem town, which jebus was doing.
He wasn't just having a normal townie reaction, he was making that statement for the sole purpose of looking town(which a towns member wouldn't do) and if he is scum, to redirect attention at the God claimer(which wasn't really needed because obv attention will be shifted like that, as it was, because we got scum reactions and later looked back at it.). If he toned the "WTF DUN U CLAIM GAWDZ0R" down to a "dude, wtf?" or something, it wouldn't be like this.
Question: Why does this matter? Why are we looking at people acting "too town" and not scummy? Focus people. :shock:
FoS: mask man

Looking back at Jebus' posts, I don't find as much wrong with them as before. Most of them are just clairification posts like "Care to share?", "Please explain this to me." etc. etc. What I don't get that as the starter of the Zakeri wagon, he said it was mostly OMGUS.
So I have to ask the people on the Zakeri wagon: did you have legitimate reasons to vote Zakeri aside from just joining the wagon?
ortolan wrote: Obvscum of what variety? We only want to lynch one out of the seven scum.
Prob cult recruit IMO.
BM wrote:mykonian stop digging your grave and trying to derail the town.
Hrm.....need to look at myko's posts then.
...I'll get back to you about that one. I wouldn't say he's derailing the town, but other than that, I'm not 100% on his reasoning. Nevertheless, your statement is pretty strong without much evidence.
BloodMoney wrote:
I never withdrew my attack on zach.
His initial laziness is still bugging me, because a vote like that might, in better places, be interpreted as opportunistic. And if a connection is implicated from one side why are you implying that I should only suspect one half of the implied pair?
In response, I only have to say that you did.
BloodMoney wrote: Deflecting off Zakeri. Zakeri is a possible God; hell, she's the top nominee for that.
Wait, wait, I'm cult leader, right? Then it makes sense to deflect off God, right? (/endsarcasm) WIFOM arguments are not really arguments, but are "what if..." games that don't help the finding of Godscum.
While throwing around suspicion in normal games makes sense to see reactions, there wasn't only one scum in those games that we are trying to find out of
twenty
. Why the excessive finger-pointing, BloodMoney?
Vote: BloodMoney
(purely as pressure and to unvote Jebus for the time-being)
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

mask man wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
mask man wrote:How do you tell the difference DGB?
When a response is TOO town,
how town is too town? When the player
clearly
is making an effort to seem town, which jebus was doing.
He wasn't just having a normal townie reaction, he was making that statement for the sole purpose of looking town(which a towns member wouldn't do) and if he is scum, to redirect attention at the God claimer(which wasn't really needed because obv attention will be shifted like that, as it was, because we got scum reactions and later looked back at it.). If he toned the "WTF DUN U CLAIM GAWDZ0R" down to a "dude, wtf?" or something, it wouldn't be like this.
I know that's what you're SAYING, but you're still not explaining how you can tell 'genuine townie' from 'too townie,' in a way that I can use the rule in future games.

Please.

Give us a formula to distinguish 'genuine townie' from 'too townie'

Are you suggesting that if Jebus would have said 'dude wtf' that would have been OK? So what is it? A genuine townie should have used more acronyms? More vernacular? Fewer words? Sounded dumber? Using complete words is too townie and makes you scum?
Town: A simple statement that is not over exaggerated(jebus doesn't have this one, for the most part.). When it is a reaction, it should NOT be looking like an attempt simply to seem like a townie.

Scum: In the statement, there is a very clear and underlined meaning other then itself, and that is to look like a towns person. Townies(for the most part; newbs can change this around) don't need to purposely look town, and do not need even make an effort other then playing to seem town. Unlike jebus who was TRYING to look town with that post,

Speaking of, this, along with the old stuff...
/shakes head
You're going to have to be more specific than that if you don't want me screaming Too Townie at you and how your argument is fallacious. Tell me
what
statements were persuasive and I'll be willing to play ball, because right now I don't have a problem with Jebus' statements at all (as I stated in my previous post).
mask man wrote: @ SilverPhoenix, please note I was defending Ortolan with a new found power, "Common Logix" and we aren't the only one on jebus for that reason.
Huh? :?

Seriously, I don't know what you mean by this. I'm questioning people on the
Zakeri
wagon, not the
Jebus
wagon.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:33 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

BloodMoney wrote:Why wouldn't you want to see reactions in this particular game? Don't you want the cult leaders accidentally slipping info on who your God is? Of course, the question is rhetorical, considering you are a cult leader.
You aren't reaction-mining, you are being belligerent. Two very different things. The point is you aren't doing any convincing of your findings, but simply moving on to get angry at others. Which makes me question why you did it in the first place.
BloodMoney wrote: Oh? Why was that? To the best of my knowledge ortolan has a voice of his own. Need your recruit/leader alive?
An honest mixup turned into a cult leader-recruit relationship? One aptitude of belligerent people is finding conflict where there is none. Another is finding connections where there isn't any, as in the case of me and zach.
BloodMoney wrote: QUOTE ME.
BloodMoney wrote:Ok, thank you. You could do that next time without me having to cuss at you.
BloodMoney wrote:Also, you realize this vote makes no sense whatsoever, don't you? Even if you had basis for it (which "excessive fingerpointing" isn't), simply by stating the "pressure vote" nature of it you rob it of any purpose it would otherwise have had; because now I know that you wouldn't have the guts to go through with lynching me.
I'm not making a case against you, I am simply defending myself. You made an accusation way back when and I'm doing my best to convince you otherwise of your faulty logic. I never said you were God/Cult/Scum/whatever and I never said I wanted to lynch you. It has nothing to do with guts because I don't think you are God, but a horribly misguided agnostic. And I don't want to lynch agnostics, but to educate them.

Also, actually stating that you think I don't have the guts to lynch you is a very big mistake on your part, because not only are you belligerent, but you are cocky and think you're invincible. You don't win as town by standing out like that. There is someone like you in every game I play and
almost
every time they make a bad decision with consequences against the town. I'm simply tired of seeing such self-destructive behavior.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jebus wrote: For the moment, I merely have time to check to see if you answered - I don't really have time to figure out what answer goes to what question (basically, tl;dr at the moment).
Oh, the irony of that statement: "The One-Liner" writing a post too long to read. XD
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:05 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

First,
mod, can we prod EA and Sir Tornado if you haven't already
? Thanks.
BloodMoney wrote:Nicely done buddying up, btw.
Explain what you mean by this. I think I know, so I'll tie it in to one of your other comments.....(see below)
BloodMoney wrote:That wasn't even directed at you. Why answer?
Because it wasn't really a question, but an argument. I like pointing out arguments that I find faulty. I did the same when you attacked zach (which started this whole spat), and I do it all the time in all of my games. It is something I do regardless of alignment, my meta so-to-speak. Look up Open 101 if you want proof, because I did exactly the same thing with SensFan.
BloodMoney wrote:I get the feeling too many people here are playing to an expected win condition. If you're not recruited, boys and girls, play like a townie for fuckssake. Seriously. Grow a pair.
BloodMoney wrote:I believe I've said this before, but I would like this to be entirely clear: DO NOT PLAY TO AN EXPECTED WIN CONDITION. I see too many people doing just that. In the here and now, every agnostic's duty should be to find God and preferably today, while we're in majority. So move your lazy asses and
stop lurking and being scummy
already.
BloodMoney wrote:
All of the lurkers are either scum or playing towards an expected wincon of recruited cult: Erratus Apathos, Indigo Heron, Double A, ortolan, qwints. Quite probably more.
And yes, it's MONEY, not monkey.
Bolded important stuff above. I'm trying to find the purpose of the
wording
of these posts. I just wrote a bunch of stuff, but it was stupid and I need to think more. Something just....
bugs
me about it. Part of it deals with the comment I made earlier about putting the blame on so many people. Part of it deals with it being repeated so much, like that your opinion is god-like and should be followed (i.e. instead of being lurking sheep with no opinion, they should be lurking sheep with
your
opinion). Essentially, this is the kind of thing you only say once, yet you say it three times. :?
BloodMoney wrote:Big game, multiple targets. I have to get my bearings too, why do you expect me to finger scum based on a small pool of reactions?
No, but I expect focus in dealing with those reactions and what they mean. Simply stating that half the players are lurking scum doesn't matter to finding the real scum, aside from any reactions they the lurkers find alarming enough to comment on (which so far hasn't been the case).
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

X wrote:Double A, what is your role?
zwet wrote:I think we should get Pacman to claim, as he's not the newbie in this scenario.
Vote: X, HoS zwet

Outright rolefishing? Seriously?
WHY?
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:They're lurkers. We need to pressure them.

Unvote; Vote: Pacman
And what does knowing their role have to do with that?

Absolutely nothing.

There is
nothing
wrong in pressuring lurkers, but by asking the question, you reveal your true intentions.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:32 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

X wrote:
[s]mykonian[/s]SilverPhoenix wrote:Outright rolefishing? Seriously?
WHY?
Because there is 1 role in 20 that we don't want him to claim, and 1 role in 5 that we do.

And plus, he expressed the idea that agnostics are bad.
Just because the information is "useless" (as your probability analysis suggests), it doesn't give you the right to know it. Knowing roles is good for two people: God and Nietzsche. I'm not willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are him.
zwet wrote:I don't care about
intentions
, I just
want
them to claim.
:lol:@bolded

Once again, I must ask: why does knowing pacman's role do the town any good at all ever? If that was the end goal (i.e. he was brought to L-1), then what would his incentive be in telling the truth? Probably pretty high (especially if actually is protown). But by telling him your true intention now, if he's scum, it only gives him an easier time in lying. There is nothing good that would come out of a pacman claim.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:34 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

EDWOP:
Mod, can we have a votecount?
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jebus wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Jebus just singlehandedly massclaimed. lol.
I'm sigging this xD

Is it possible we could get a votecout + global prod? Lots of people seem relatively inactive, and I don't know where we stand on votes D:
Not to be an ass, but it's the mod that needs a prod....<_<

And it's not like he's not on the site.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:35 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

ortolan wrote:What's with Post 425 by SilverPhoenix about "rolefishing". Only one player in the whole game's role can be usefully fished by scum... (Nietzschke)
I already wrote:Just because the information is "useless" (as your probability analysis suggests), it doesn't give you the right to know it. Knowing roles is good for two people:
God and Nietzsche
. I'm not willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are him (
Nietzsche
).
One less agnostic to not worry about is still one less agnostic for God not to kill. Whatever claim pacman would have made, it would still narrow down the list of people that could be Nietzsche (unless he is CL, as God knows them, but not the recruits).
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:39 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jebus wrote:The further into this game we play, the more likely God is to be caught - recruits as well as the CL's lose if god dies, so it is indeed a very finely balanced setup, assuming us agnostics play competently enough to pick out recruits/CL's.
Well, only if Nietzsche is still alive. Because no way is God going to get lynched later on. All Nietzsche needs to do is not die long enough to realize who the cults aren't voting for. And at that point, there may not even be any agnostics left.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Double A wrote:I have a question:

If this is the first day, why is the discussion so deep, and why haven't we all jumped on to one bandwagon and voted for him? (or her)
You're being sarcastic, right?....Right?

No? :?

What you describe is Mafia at its finest (about the deep discussion part, at least). Bandwagons are good if the person reacting to them gives off tells (either town or scum), but random wagons after the random stage are pretty lame. Usually, if the day gets close to deadline, everyone will compromise on someone, and there is where you can get some fine tells.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

ortolan wrote:No, but it's the main point against him from what I see presently
I thought the main point against him is pointing out lurkiness in others while being the largest one himself. Namely this quote:
pacman wrote:He knows where he stands? Excuse me; he's actively lurking with his ******* one-liners, he is annoying...
I'm inactive. Yeah, I admit. But zswetchen is worse than inactive. His posts are getting me insane; he votes, then changes his vote 10 minutes later. Then, he keeps parroting and saying useless stuff. He is definitely annoying me.

Vote: zswetchenwasser or whatever it is.
While pacman does have V/LA-ness, really I find it more annoying to have half-arguments separated by 3-5 days of complete silence than full arguments strewn over a day of one-liners. Zwet's one-liners are what he does and he is effective with (most of the time). Finding scumminess from that is pretty slim, unless you actually offered evidence that Zwet isn't offering any analysis.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:37 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Bloodmoney wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Suddenly I want to lynch Jebus.
unvote, vote: Jebus
Did God tell you to?
No, but there's a reason why he's active in this game, but not in others. Maybe I'm wrong about God lurking. Maybe he feels important, haha. And there's a reason why there's a constant low-grade level suspicion of Jebus. I'm starting to smell distancing.
So a meta reason for increased activity in one game but not others? I don't like that. It's almost as bad as saying someone is avoiding arguments because they are on the forums but not responding to the thread.

And saying you're wrong about a case that you've been making the entire game doesn't sit well either. A lot of the "connections" made in this game have been orchestrated by various people, drawing on little or no evidence. Therefore, distancing is a natural process that occurs when the connection is
false,
not necessarily
scumlike
. Saying so many people are distancing from one person (especially when you are/were one of them) makes think bus.

Vote: DGB
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:44 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:It's pointless to vote DGB. She's already the prime nightkill target.
Says who? God? <_<
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:53 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Bloodmoney wrote:Also, seeing SP's yet another overreaction, I'm tempted to vote Jebus, although his reaction is mild compared to when I attacked zach.
The zachattack thing wrote:Your personal attack on zachattack has been noted. Instead actually attacking his argument, you attacked his lack of info. If you disagree with his argument, then it should be pretty simple to pick it apart, as there is barely anything there to prove it. What does attacking his lack of info prove about his alignment? WIFOM arguments at most, absolutely nothing at least.
I find both of the said reactions rather mild, in terms of tone and action. Especially since I didn't vote or FoS you initially. I post reactions when they are big enough to require posting for. Whether or not they are over-reactions isn't even the point anyway.

And if I completely turned around and fired off a case on Zwet, would you follow the opposite? I can't be all-knowing about the scum in this game, no matter what role I have. :roll:
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:53 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

To add, not every scum action in every mafia game is a distancing act. That was the point of my vote on DGB.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:02 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jebus wrote:And zwet seems to be going crazy. Yikes.
zwet wrote:FEEAAAAAAR MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
And it's complete. :wink:
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:20 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Bloodmoney wrote: Initially, sure. But then I replied and the shit hit the fan. Blech.
That's generally what happens when you laugh at someone's insight.
Bloodmoney wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:To add, not every scum action in every mafia game is a distancing act. That was the point of my vote on DGB.
Did you just call yourself scum?
Oh snap DGB got there first.
Oh so I'm distancing now? FROM WHO.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Well you just set out to prove that scum doesn't always vote for the purpose of distancing, and then proceeded to vote for me as an example of this.

What am I supposed to conclude, other than that you're some kind of scum?
You're supposed to conclude what I said I voted you for.
My Post 606 wrote: So a meta reason for increased activity in one game but not others? I don't like that. It's almost as bad as saying someone is avoiding arguments because they are on the forums but not responding to the thread.

And saying you're wrong about a case that you've been making the entire game doesn't sit well either. A lot of the "connections" made in this game have been orchestrated by various people, drawing on little or no evidence. Therefore, distancing is a natural process that occurs when the connection is false, not necessarily scumlike. Saying so many people are distancing from one person (especially when you are/were one of them) makes think bus.

Vote: DGB
What I originally said in that post is that when distancing happens, it isn't always a scum reaction. In the following post, I worded it differently, saying that scum don't always distance. My vote for you isn't a response to that claim, but a result of your sudden dropping of a long-held case for someone who you described as being distanced by many. The fact that everyone thinks any distancing in this game at all is automatically scummy is the basis of the argument, and suggesting that I'm scum because I actually believe in my argument is bogus. Because I think abortion should be legal doesn't make me a Democrat. You are taking only a part of what I think scummy people do and matching it to a part of my actions, when I obviously haven't told you completely how I think scummy people act and
whether or not I actually act that way when I'm scum.

In the end, I found something DGB did that was scummy and I voted her for it.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:38 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

qwints wrote:Happy birthday Jahudo!

This game has been a lot messier than some of my others so I'm giving it less attention. I'm still pretty sure that Jebus knows who god actually is, but
I'm in favor of killing annoying people.

vote: zwet
:?
Sounds defeated to me. I don't like defeated. Not to mention that that lynching someone for being annoyed by him sounds idiotic, even close to deadline. There are plenty of better choices for the lynch, not limited to lurkers (pacman to some degree, yourself to a large degree), past suspects (Zakeri, Jebus) and finally emotional players in that order (myself, BM). Your vote looks more like a "I don't care, but I know this guy won't be lynched" vote, not a "this guy is scummy" vote. Make the latter.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:03 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

qwints wrote:I, for one, strongly oppose the qwints wagon.
Well no shit. That's not enough to be willing to change anyone's mind. This is lurking to the extreme. You offer countless vote changes and little reasoning. You simply shrug off suspicion on you with no argument.

I have been growing steadily suspcious with each post qwints makes (which isn't many, I know), but this one broke the straw. I'm willing to lynch qwints. My case on DGB and others will have to wait for D2.
Vote: qwints
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:57 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Bloodmoney wrote:Who's your leader?
Bloodmoney wrote:X, don't be fucking stupid. The only one we want to lynch is God. If qwints tells me who his leader is, I'm lynching pacman instead.
Why would he in his right mind actually tell you this? It's like asking a scum to out his buddies. Are you "fucking stupid"?

Seriously, either A) he won't tell you
because he still has a chance to win
or B) he will lie to you. Threatening a lynch if he doesn't out his leader if both scummy and retarded. This is obviously a cult move, so I'm not worried about it today.
mykonian wrote:WIFOM.

but it fits. unvote
Indeed. It does fit....sorta.
But this also concerns me. We need to lynch somebody. DGB looks scummy to me, but she is most likely cult-scum, I think. I don't like a pacman or Jebus lynch either.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

qwints wrote:
unvote, vote dgb

I tried to recruit Jebus last night and failed. If he isn't a cult leader, that means
he's either a cult recruit or Nietzsche.
That's not the way it works exactly. If two cults try to cult the same person, the third cult gets the recruit. If all three cults try to recruit the same person, the person doesn't get recruited at all. (This was from the signup thread in case you were wondering) So in order, he is cult leader, then Nietzsche, then recruit. If he is indeed Nietzsche, you have outed him because you said he isn't God. :? Great job. (I guess this goes along with you wanting God to win <_<)

I was wondering if a cult would find Nietzsche/another cult leader the first night. Sad to know it actually happened. :roll:

Note that I'm 51% inclined to actually believe this claim, considering that your first claim was false. Especially since you do what zwet said you might do right after he posted.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I really hope Jebus isn't Nietzsche when we lynch him tomorrow.
I really hope that Jebus isn't cult leader, because then the agnostics will
LOSE
OUTRIGHT
......if qwints is indeed leader.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Why? Won't we be much closer to win if Jebus is cult leader?
Not if both of them are cult leaders, because then there will only be one cult left and they will win and end the game. I thought I said that already.... :evil:
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I forgot that the third cult would win. Gurgi really did a good job balancing this game, didn't he?
Well, the cults in this game are different cults. Traditionally, cults need to comprise of 50% of the remaining players to win. Gurgi's changes really makes the game interesting, as now the cults want to out each, but not God, but not appear to be cults, but get good recruits. :shock: Very balanced, I think.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jahudo wrote:
populartajo wrote:Notice the number of the word "god" in this post.
I'm more concerned with the way he talked about god, how he was excited about the lynch when previously he never acknowledged qwints, and how he voted qwints even though someone had hammered. I wonder if that still counts as bussing if he's god?
A mistake that some scum tend to make is saying a lot of "if I were ____,..." statements to get their opinion across, basically meaning that they are more likely to be ____ because they have to go about mentioning it every two sentences since they want to tell you, but obviously can't. So I see where Jahudo is coming from. I'm wary of the post by al too, as it sounded pretty opportunistic there (posting a post-hammer vote with excitement).

And yes, it is still a bus, since God knows who they are and he is knowingly lynching/voting him anyway. But the real question is does God actually want to kill cult leaders? Yes and no. While the cult leaders depend on God to win, God could care less if the cult leaders are alive. However, if a cult gets close to winning, it is in God's interest to prevent that from happening as he cannot win with the cult (as Nietzsche would probably still be alive). In this case, I think it is plausible that God bussed qwints. It is also plausible if he didn't either, considering that his lynch had heavy support.

Also, considering that God killed EA last night, I'm now more inclined to believe that Jebus is CL. This is still dependent on if qwints was telling the truth, which I put at 33% (that he is truthful). He was spewing quite a bit of lies near the end, so I'm taking his revelations with a grain of salt. But since any lead is a lead for God, the fact that he didn't kill Jebus makes the possible role list: agnostic, CL, recruit, Nietzsche (in that order).
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:14 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jahudo wrote:If Jebus is agnostic that would mean qwints didn't try and recruit him but just picked Jebus out of a hat, or saw the suspicion on Jebus earlier and picked him for that. So if Jebus isn't cult then why didn't God kill him? How did God know qwints was lying about trying to recruit Jebus?
Basically, I meant that Jebus is most likely agnostic because qwints has a high chance of lying about the whole Jebus thing.
X wrote:
Jahudo wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:A mistake that some scum tend to make is saying a lot of "if I were ____,..." statements to get their opinion across, basically meaning that they are more likely to be ____ because they have to go about mentioning it every two sentences since they want to tell you, but obviously can't.
Wait, scum wants to tell people they're scum?
I imagine that they subconsciously might in some cases. It'd be a form of gloating.
But I don't see how it applies in this situation, because I don't see what God would have to gloat about.
The bolded is correct. Not saying that this is a case of that, but I have seen it before. And God would gloat about getting away with being suspected, but not lynched, but TBH that's a pretty weak explanation.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:27 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

BloodMoney wrote:
SP wrote:Basically, I meant that Jebus is most likely agnostic because qwints has a high chance of lying about the whole Jebus thing.
So why, again, didn't God kill Jebus? You sir are bullshitting and want for some reason to be able to call Jebus agnostic.
Which is why I said the next viable role for Jebus that I said was CL. Stop putting words in my mouth when I clearly said otherwise, as in the obvious bold.
I wrote:Also, considering that God killed EA last night,
I'm now more inclined to believe that Jebus is CL
This is still dependent on if qwints was telling the truth, which I put at 33% (that he is truthful). He was spewing quite a bit of lies near the end,
so I'm taking his revelations with a grain of salt. But since any lead is a lead for God, the fact that he didn't kill Jebus makes the possible role list: agnostic, CL, recruit, Nietzsche (in that order).
However, also note the italics. Let's look at what qwints said yesterday (in isolated posts):
P14: "I am culted."
LIE

P15: Clarification: "Yes I am a recruit."
LIE

P16: Complete turnaround to saying he's CL, and framing Jebus for either being Nietzsche, CL, or God
Truth, ???

Why should I take his word for truth? He only said one truth in those three posts. Give me a good reason.

And stop being belligerent. It really just looks like you want me dead, now that you slipped in accusing me of something I didn't say.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Bloodmoney wrote:Why should I stop being belligerent? We're a fucking lynch mob. And yes, you did say what I quoted you saying--the fact that you are considering multiple roles for Jebus is the very thing I'm attacking. He cannot be an agnostic because God would have fucking smitten him. He cannot be a recruit because God wouldn't have fucking known he is fucking cult and would have burnt him to a fucking crisp. He cannot be Nietzsche because God would have popped a cap in his ass.
My list isn't a list, it's an
order
. Realistically, he is either agnostic or CL. Why can't you accept the possibility that qwints was a two-faced liar, since he already clearly was? And actually answer my question this time, and, you know, CONSIDER VALID ALTERNATE HYPOTHESES. (That's my whole "stop being belligerent" point, I don't care if you don't agree with me, but insinuating that I'm scum
because
I don't agree with you is both maddening and complete tripe)

Nevertheless, this line of questioning from you is fruitless, since you and I don't really know if Jebus is CL. The real question is this:
Jebus, what do you have to say about qwint's accusations and God's NK choice?
You haven't really said anything about either, so we're left to bitch about what it actually means. I want it from the horse's mouth.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:When did Jebus last post, anyway?
3 days ago, but I do believe he is V/LA. But note that he was largely absent near the end of D1.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:36 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Bloodmoney wrote:BTW I'm contemplating a zwetGod scenario. He's been doing a fairly good under the radar gig so far with one-liners that have sufficient insight without being too helpful. He mentioned qwints once as having no read on him, failed to mention him for his next 40 posts only to vote him for wishy-washiness (a few days prior to deadline as the third vote on the wagon) and makes some "LYNCHQWINTSSCUM" comments leading up to the lynch. Godly behaviour, if I may say so.
The scenario that God would want a CL lynched is unlikely....unless you do what qwints did. Still, zwet was pushing his lynch far before qwints claimed info on Jebus, so again, it doesn't make sense for God to push a CL lynch.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

mykonian wrote:Plus that there is some kind of link between you...
And whom? You need two people for the connection, who are you connecting DGB to?
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jebus wrote:Firstly, it's not a lie.
Second, why would nobody say so then?
I'm pretty sure Blood said so after you said it. And zwet obviously now.

This perceived culthunt is getting out-of-hand. If you think he's God, spit it out. If not, let's move on. I don't see the use of arguing whether or not Jebus is lying or not, considering that many weren't going to believe anything he said anyway. Actions speak louder than words unfortunately.

I need to go through everyone for God tells. I don't want to get down to the wire again.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:56 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Bloodmoney wrote:
unvote, vote: al_kohaulec

This is the oddest one of all. Care to explain?
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:58 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

EBWOP: That was in response to zwet's comment...
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:26 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Bloodmoney wrote:SP, if you're asking my why I voted for al, it's pretty self explanatory if you look at his two most recent posts and the respective time stamps. Coupled with his faux hammer and his general "I'm eager to help the town" attitude screams scum.

X's myk-case is intriguing although written from an extremely biased perspective. I'm not really behind the mykonian-thing. Either an al- or a pacman-lynch would be my guess.
It was just that you never mentioned al before, so I was confused as to what your reasoning was. That being said, I agree with that reasoning: al's super-eager-post-hammer-vote suggested untownlike qualities.

About the mykonian case brought up by X, I want to review his meta. Right now, I have the feeling that his points are right, considering the game I played with him when we were both Town (Mini 682) he didn't act that way. But I need to make sure.
Jebus wrote:And it's seriously obvious who's scum right now. So my request to you scumbags, stop getting in the way.
This feels desperate. :|

After these recent events, I'm leaning towards more myko and al, less on pacman. I'll make my choice after I review myko's meta.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:29 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

populartajo wrote:Why havent we lynched alcoholic yet?
ortolan wrote:Why does Zakeri only have one vote? I wasn't joking, guys.
What's up with these, guys? Very much active lurking. :?
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:54 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

mykonian wrote:don't bother, you won't find it. But you won't find it in my scum games either. If you remember that game I was in with you, I was practically useless. I'm still trying to change that.
To be fair, it was one of your first games. And you did survive to the endgame, unlike me. :wink:
And not to see like putting words in your mouth, but are you agreeing with X's observations?
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

al_kohaulec wrote:
Bloodmoney wrote:I am really sorry for this, and I apologize for Gurgi and the players, but I have no time for mafia whatsoever at this point.

mod: please replace me.
I have to say I'm sorry to see you go. You're one of the more active and participative players in the game.

Also, Happy Birthday SP.

I'm trying to do some reading now.
Thanks. :D It's over now though (I live US EST). :(

I need to do the italics as well. Gah, it probably won't be until Friday. Mucho stuff to do tomorrow. But I'm out by 11 on Friday, so yeah.. :D
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Unrelated
: DGB, did someone die that you knew? :?
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

SilverPhoenix wrote:
Bloodmoney wrote:SP, if you're asking my why I voted for al, it's pretty self explanatory if you look at his two most recent posts and the respective time stamps. Coupled with his faux hammer and his general "I'm eager to help the town" attitude screams scum.

X's myk-case is intriguing although written from an extremely biased perspective. I'm not really behind the mykonian-thing. Either an al- or a pacman-lynch would be my guess.
It was just that you never mentioned al before, so I was confused as to what your reasoning was. That being said, I agree with that reasoning: al's super-eager-post-hammer-vote suggested untownlike qualities.

About the mykonian case brought up by X, I want to review his meta. Right now, I have the feeling that his points are right, considering the game I played with him when we were both Town (Mini 682) he didn't act that way. But I need to make sure.
Jebus wrote:And it's seriously obvious who's scum right now. So my request to you scumbags, stop getting in the way.
This feels desperate. :|

After these recent events, I'm leaning towards more myko and al, less on pacman. I'll make my choice after I review myko's meta.
My views of Myko pretty much are unchanged. I won't vote yet though, I would like a
Votecount (:P)
first.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Sowwy. :(

Vote: mykonian
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Adel wrote:
populartajo wrote:Im sorry.
Come back post in some hours. Prob tomorrow.
I think you are town, and I need support on my Jebus wagon.

Please vote with me.
In light of the points that Adel brought up, I have to agree with her. The biggest point that she made was the fact that qwints very carefully avoided mention of the possibility that Jebus was God. It's good that we are talking about this now and not yesterday, as more evidence has piled pointing Jebus as CL or God due to the NK. Cult would want use to see Jebus as CL so they won't get lynched, which is why many people have came to Jebus' aid early today.

I'll vote him:
Unvote, Vote: Jebus
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

To add, if myko gets close to lynch, I put my vote back on him, as my views on him have largely unchanged. Both Jebus and mykonian seem to be in panic-mode, so they look guilty to me. /shrug
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:45 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

MafiaSSK wrote:Hi. Can I have a summary of the last 50 pages from someone?
I can do some of this (at least for D1). Yesterday, after several failed wagon attempts (Zakeri, Jebus, others), we latched onto a lurked close to DL, and qwints ended up lying several times before claiming (truthfully) CL. In his claim, qwints said that Jebus was unrecruitable, telling God of a possible Nietzche. Since Jebus didn't die last night, today's discussion has been heavily related to the possibilty that Jebus is CL or God (adel's case). We obviously don't want to kill another CL since we would lose.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:38 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jebus wrote:Well, shit.

If that was lynched, God has just won. I just hope you've miscounted, Juhado.

Yeah, I'm Friedrich :/

Sorry, I just got caught up again :(
Unvote

PEOPLE UNVOTE NOW. HP WAS ALREADY VOTING JEBUS.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:44 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
hp [leaves] wrote:
Unvote
Vote Jebus
You god?
Possibly. He might be cultscum though. He didn't know his alignment when he "hammered", so the latter is probably more likely since there was a large chance that Jebus was CL anyway.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:45 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

EDWOP: "his" alignment being Jebus'.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:50 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

hp [leaves] wrote:Why didn't God kill you last night Jebus?
Well, obviously he will now, scum. Jebus' claim was a bona fide one, since he thought he was lynched.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:27 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

ortolan wrote:I say we tell Jebus to use his one shot-kill on whoever he thinks is God the most, I'd say Zakeri personally. Otherwise lynch him- if he doesn't use his night-kill today he'll have to use it tonight anyway because God till target him. So let's vote on whom she should day-kill ;)
I actually like this, personally. It's the only verifiable way to clear him, unless the real Nietzsche (not Jebus) does it to clear Jebus. Either way, Jebus should be dead by tomorrow, otherwise he has to be CL. Or God, I guess. (circular logic ftl :()

[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:54 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

mykonian wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:
ortolan wrote:I say we tell Jebus to use his one shot-kill on whoever he thinks is God the most, I'd say Zakeri personally. Otherwise lynch him- if he doesn't use his night-kill today he'll have to use it tonight anyway because God till target him. So let's vote on whom she should day-kill ;)
I actually like this, personally. It's the only verifiable way to clear him, unless the real Nietzsche (not Jebus) does it to clear Jebus. Either way, Jebus should be dead by tomorrow, otherwise he has to be CL. Or God, I guess. (circular logic ftl :()

NO WAY! If we lynch someone else now, we take another chance on lynching god. We are not going to lynch Jebus, because what happens tomorrow, happens tomorrow. With a bit of luck there are still enough agnostics to push his lynch through, if needed.

Now we need to take the chance we lynch God (on accident), and thereby also increasing Jebus his chances on a good shot: one less to care about.

So, Jebus, maybe it would be a good idea to say who you would like to be out of the way, what person you would like to know for sure can not be god. If you are good, and god is in your top two, we win this :)
I'm not trying to lynch him. Just some pressure to use his kill.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:55 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Where is Jebus in all of this? We still have a deadline 3 days from now. :|
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Also, this:
adel wrote: ZZZZZ BVIUL ARTWC BENEL JEAUG XEVTA UDXDW SJKBP WPGUQ EWEMX HWGSJ
TVAFE LPBIG VNFGT LKKAO SWOFA KELBT OEHSA CUMKE XCVBA NEORT GAXVC
CNBBH VXBXK ELCXB UQQGM MSRQU OGCLT OSWSF VMKVW DDIPD SGMNA CVWGM
WSVKQ KGGQS BJKLT JWXOA NRXDS GIWUN GMQOU GIJNO WWLQP GRPMF CHGIN
AQHQJ AUUBM NONMG UCFLG GRTTB PVMOL RCPIO WEDMM DPLBE GGFAQ BEFKK
XCQXI FSIBG OCHLP GGPXU WHWJF ARMMW QLJTI TIXCL VSLJF WJRAU QQDFP
WDFXF CFDRS OWKHG JJRQI XSEOB RSIJD SEKRS UHNEB ORJWK XFPSF KRPVC
PNRSH MDCKD XNINL CVDFI MGCTS RBWPJ IWXPU TXFVB TVVOR TNVFU RNGSS
KFBUJ CJSXP NHJDM DUPRD HBOOC FIJQN RQKSW LWASJ VSJXF MDGCX MCJAB
BTNSV LFHNH OXIMA LNJSC LPOUK PANFN ODRON LPLOB MANAF MRHSB KOKBL
JXPBH IHEMG SKKJE PJJGA OQFLH QLEXI RVOLT CGEFV CWPJT ICOAI UHQLP
QOSID GHBOH QQDMX VAFMI PSNME GBWRM KCCWU EDAEL DISRT SFHAD WBXLR
FRCPC QQMHO XGREU FAHNP HUIEP SULBL SJPHP CKOFC FONED HOJLX HMLML
MBHQW JRBSX NXCKM HNQAA NGJIE CLABF RQFUX AERFH DXRRU UVJEW ILDBL
KBODC PXHKB CWBBK SDLOD INGBA DPLUI XTMTQ DWETI PMFAN VNSBT TUBCK
TVQKN DWPLK QMTVW RGTHB OMCSB UELDA LPQDK VQHSD MLOKD EVIDP XAMBV
NRDUQ JGATT HNICD BHHQQ VMRUR PXEJK IUAWM OXPEX CBRGT LJGKR KSTAM
WLWRO FCMAB WQTSS GDOCD DWHFI CAANG TKTLV WTMSF SEMUU OHRUW IGAAR
RJJXJ HLEQN TRIJO MSBUQ GSRAD VMFKT FCSRP JSAOF VAXLH BVPEP FSLTF
HBJVI LNSWT TGBVJ EGIJB VNRVD ANCKU WFUVE DTAEV PBQIX DRSWO IJALU
WSAEB QXWKF OJSCD QRXQT GWAVP VBVQI IKPKV PXUMX ASQRE JSVMP JROJD
UMZZZ YYYYY
wut? /googles cryptography
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:38 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jahudo wrote:
Jebus wrote:I didn't write down the post numbers or anything like that, and I don't have time to go back and find any. Sorry :/
It's at the top of this page and that's the link to it.

Basically: Why do you find these people god-like all of a sudden?
Well, isn't that unfair? Asking him for his God-list then questioning why he didn't think they were God before?
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

:(
Back to mykonian.
Unvote, Vote: mykonian
for reasons previously stated.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:14 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

ortolan wrote: Adel was probably trying to distance from Looker-God in the knowledge the lynch was impossible, and Looker-God killed her to be sure.
So God would rather silence someone trying to lynch him than WIN THE GAME? I don't know if I can believe that.

BTW, your second comment is noted. It sounds painfully like cult-baiting, which means you= cult.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:26 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

ortolan wrote:Actually no I'll get you to extrapolate on what this means:
SP (1429) wrote:It sounds painfully like cult-baiting, which means you= cult.
Cult baiting in what sense then? Out with it.
You want your rival cult to waste it's recruit on you. Adel did the same thing yesterday saying she was concerned about both cults recruiting her, when she was probably cult the entire time.
This is an open setup. Jebus already confirmed he is an agnostic. God is clearly a complete moron, because they could win instantly by having killed Nietzsche last night. Therefore we need to look for extremely lacking-in-grey-matter players.
Fair enough.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:29 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

X wrote:Two things give me pause:
1. Jebus didn't die?
I can't explain that either.
X wrote:2. Adel was Cult?
It was pretty obvious. She was the one that first pushed the Jebus thing. She knew that Jebus was probably Nietzsche, and her reactions after Jebus' claim didn't seem genuine town either. Near the end, she was obvcult.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:10 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:More agnostic claims please!
More false claims is like it. Zwet and X are so obvcult.
tajo wrote:i smell some fakeclaims in the last page.
QFT
tajo wrote: double a is not god, the wagon grew too fast and its being pushed by obv cultists
Wut? He has like 3 votes or something. I wouldn't call that a wagon per se.

The amount of manipulation people are trying to pull is amazing.
Unvote, Vote: zwet
for being the worst.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:More agnostic claims please!
More false claims is like it. Zwet and X are so obvcult.
tajo wrote:i smell some fakeclaims in the last page.
QFT
tajo wrote: double a is not god, the wagon grew too fast and its being pushed by obv cultists
Wut? He has like 3 votes or something. I wouldn't call that a wagon per se.

for being the worst.
Cult leader^
Strong words for such baseless accusations. You're putting up the whole "holier than thou" approach to your cases. Just like Adel. And look what she (probably) was.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:NONONO DIE CULTS DIE
Ironically, everyone currently playing would say that. Including cult members.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Duh!
Then the contribution was meaningless. Which some would say is like you, but in the context of the game currently, it is not (like you).
PieIsPopcorn wrote: I relatively agree with the plan of having Jebus lead the lynch if we don't agree on a good target and deadline is approaching. My only complaint is that it feels like a good chunk of pressure to put on one person, which could easily lead to a mislynch. The fact that we have a backup plan does not mean that agnostics shouldn't have their suspicions be backed up by detailed cases. Not only with that help convince fellow agnostics, it will also help Jebus reach a full decision.
Considering Jebus already dropped the ball so to speak, I agree with the sentiment that it is too much pressure. I mean, it is scummy to expect him to find scum, but pretty worthless to actually scum hunt this way since we only have one shot.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:56 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

ortolan wrote:
SP (1529) wrote:Wut? He has like 3 votes or something. I wouldn't call that a wagon per se.

for being the worst.
Please. "Pulling manipulation" is not a reason to vote someone in this setup. I also don't like you just casually trying to paint zwet and X as cult earlier in your post.
I suppose that's true (the reason to vote comment), but X and zwet are very, very cult in my eyes due to their interactions with Adel the previous day and the way zwet and X are pushing their current favorites. Much like DGB has been the past couple of days.
ortolan wrote:
SP (1542) wrote:Considering Jebus already dropped the ball so to speak, I agree with the sentiment that it is too much pressure. I mean, it is scummy to expect him to find scum, but pretty worthless to actually scum hunt this way since we only have one shot.
Wait why is it scummy to expect Jebus to find scum?
Burden of Proficiency is why it is scummy to
expect
Jebus to find 1 scum out of 16.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:59 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Eh, I'm not satisfied with my vote. I guess voting cult was a stupid thing to suggest/do.
Unvote
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

alvinz95 wrote:Great lets do it
together
! Go agnostics go.

Vote: alvinz95
LOL.

The scum jump on like flies.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:50 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Yay! I'm Islam now! *glares at jews*
Your behavior during the previous two days indicates otherwise that you were cult before now.

But I don't think you are CL.
Vote: zwet
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (isolation #90) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:53 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Indigo Heron wrote:And God-damn, if I had been more assured of my convictions...Zakeri was hiding in plain sight.
Don't get too sad. We had half of the people playing trying to derail that lynch.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:17 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Vote: pacman

/insert Muslim prayer here

Question: How would the Jews only have 1 recruit?
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #92) » Sat May 02, 2009 5:57 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

TBH, this is very interesting. However, I'm not convinced that the Jews outnumber the Muslims. If somebody is lying (which considering the information we have is true), it would have to be the Jews.

Vote: ortolan
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1939 (isolation #93) » Thu May 07, 2009 6:36 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

X-alicious!
Vote: X
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1945 (isolation #94) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

X wrote:
al_kohaulec wrote::O

I investigated X last night, he is scum.

Vote: X
tremely scummy players.
Unvote: Lord Gurgi
Vote: al_kohaulec
. Only CL can investigate.
lol@despiration. Accusations based on sarcasm ftw.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #95) » Fri May 08, 2009 8:49 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jahudo wrote:I didn't die in vain! DGB is awesome! And the rest of my cult!

I think I got recruited night 1?

It would have been fun to lynch Zakeri in the first place like I wanted to, but I'll take this win too.
Yes, but DGB was my Night 0. :wink:

I was the Islamic CR. DGB is entirely in my debt for being such an unapologetic cult "leader" in my place. My Night 0 choice was probably the best decision I've ever made in a game thus far. Good win, Islamites!
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (isolation #96) » Fri May 08, 2009 8:51 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Also, we found about X being CR during Night 4 when I tried recruited you the previous night and failed. This combined with semi-intense protection of zwet during the day made it crystal clear that you were CR.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (isolation #97) » Sat May 09, 2009 2:19 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

mykonian wrote:who had on any moment the feeling that I was cult?
Going with the obv Jews made you pretty obvious cult. Basically, we knew had a shot of winning last night depending on if we got our recruit.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1979 (isolation #98) » Sat May 09, 2009 2:27 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Here are my recruiting actions:
N0: