Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Battousai »

Remember to read the rules PhilyEc. Your answer is there.

Battousai moves to Room 7
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Battousai »

Nope, I want the rope so I can jump rope until we use it to string someone up.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by Battousai »

1) Why would I want to go to a smelly restroom?

2) Is there another reason why I did not use a key to open another door?

3) If you are assuming scum have to go to room 7 for the killing weapon, why not assume scum know which room has the weapons in it already and suspect KMD?

4) The first question is rhetorical.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by Battousai »

Fine, I'll give you the answer to number two for free. Don't say I never did anything for ya ;).

I do not have a key.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Battousai »

No key at all.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by Battousai »

Honestly I just wanted the rope to jump with, lol. The other rooms had nothing in it, smelled awful, or was completely dark. The room I went into was more interesting. Besides, wouldn't I already have an evil bunny mask if I was the wolf? Otherwise you would already know I was a wolf. Maybe I'm a vig and wanted a weapon for my powerrole. If your theory is true about the scum having to find that room then it is possible that I am a vig. Not saying I am and not saying I'm not.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Battousai »

Battery about dead (precautionarily shuts down with 6 mins left, at 8 now), just want to post something real quick before I can get it recharged at home. Whomever opened the door(s) leading to the exit room, do not close those doors. If we follow the theory scum would have to do a few steps to do night kills, then that would mean town would have some as well. I suspect it would be finding the exit. If the person who opened the door(s) locks it, and then dies, we may not be able to use their key to open it back up. The first person to open a door sets it so it can only open with that key.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:14 am

Post by Battousai »

dang dang dang!!! ergaa...

I had a pretty long post full of quotes and responses/questions that I was copying/pasting when I switched pages. I forgot to paste this last time and I copied something else and erased it. I will have to do it from memory real quick like.

1) I believe I never claimed to be vig. I said not saying I am, not saying I'm not.

2) Tenchi- If you believe your theory on the scum having to fulfill certain conditions to use their NK, wouldn't it be equally as likely that a town vig would also have the same condition? Also, wouldn't scum want everyone to open all the doors to find the weapon storage? You should be suspicious of anyone who wanted all the doors openned as well.
PhilyEc wrote:I've explained why I picked 7, its a lucky number. Battousai's explaination is that he wanted to skip rope...
How is a lucky number more likely than wanting to skip rope?

Battousai moves to room 3

Got bored skipping rope, now I'm going to see if I can find any research in the library.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:45 am

Post by Battousai »

Whats the difference between standing in a corridor and standing in the library that was openend by someone else?

And the beginnings of a consensus is not a consensus.

And I don't understand how me going into the library would prevent me from promoting discussion.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Battousai »

If a room is open, I don't see any harm in going into it.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Battousai »

Read the rules people. Locked doors have no effects on night actions. You can die in a locked room.

Tenchi- I only mentioned the vig as a plausible explanation to a supposed hidden motive for going into the storage room. As you pointed out, there is a chance that the vig would want to go into that room if you're assumption of conditions are true. Yet you dismiss it. Did you notice all of this is based on assumption? You also think there is a very low possibility of there being a vig in this game, why is that? The only information we have is that there are 12 players. Not anything that would make a vig unlikely.

And to go back to one of my other questions that I accidentally deleted in my post:
Tenchi wrote:Let's create codenames for everyone so that MafiaMann can help us with stuff.

I want mine to be
"the guy with glasses"[/b].

Battousai, why did you move to Room number 7? Do you need an Evil Bunny mask to do your stuff?
Why did you post this question only to vote me after I answered? That implied that you had an acceptable answer in which I could have responded. What could I have said that would make you not want to vote me?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Post by Battousai »

ZazieR: Can you tell us the meaning of the red and purple text when telling us who is in where?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Post by Battousai »

Wouldn't the cop go to the surveillance room?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Battousai »

From the wiki, there could be an infinate amount of hypnotised people sent to do the killings.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:30 am

Post by Battousai »

Not all doors will be unlocked, they can be locked and stay locked. But night actions are not affected by a locked door (a cop can see your alignment if you are in a locked room, scum can NK you if you are in a locked room, etc.).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Battousai »

Rules wrote: 29* During the night, you’ll stay at the room you have last moved to during the day, with the exceptions of possible night actions.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:06 am

Post by Battousai »

Tenchi wrote:
Battousai wrote:
Tenchi wrote:Let's create codenames for everyone so that MafiaMann can help us with stuff.

I want mine to be

Battousai, why did you move to Room number 7? Do you need an Evil Bunny mask to do your stuff?
Why did you post this question only to vote me after I answered? That implied that you had an acceptable answer in which I could have responded. What could I have said that would make you not want to vote me?
Good question. But I believe I can use a rhetorical question in my arguments just like you did in one of your posts.

The truth of the matter is I suspect you already just because you went straight into that room.
Vote: Tenchi

You could have voted me in the first post instead of asking a rhetorical question. This implies to me that you were trying to get me to say something in which you could infer that I have a powerrole.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Battousai »

He asked a question (now claiming it was rhetorical), got a reply, then voted me. If he wasn't looking for something, he would have voted in the first post and not after I answered.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:13 am

Post by Battousai »

Yes, at the time you suspected me of that. Which is why I think you not voting me then instead of asking a question only to vote me after I answered is suspicious.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by Battousai »

Tell me then, instead of saying rolls eyes and using the rolling eye emote (pretty redundant), why did you not vote me in the first place? And how is "Battousai, why did you move to Room number 7?", a rhetorical question?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by Battousai »

Why did you go to room 7?.... that is rhetorical?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by Battousai »

And my point is made. You asked me a question, I responded, you voted me. When asked what kind of answer would have led you to not vote me, you reply that your question was rhetorical (and it clearly wasn't). Therefore, you tried to get me to say something, something that may lead you to believe I might be a powerrole or scum, and since you are denying it, it is more likely they former.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Battousai »

To all of you who had said I should have directly refuted tenchi's case of only scum would go into that room, I did. I said my reason in my second post after confirm. And in case you didn't believe that, my fifth post says the word Honestly. It just that people don't believe me and by people I mainly mean Tenchi. There are multiple reasons why someone would go into that room and from the information we HAVE, there is only 1.

From what we know, the only reason why anyone would go in there is because.... they wanted to, they had no motive other than just messing around.

Now if you start to speculate....

the reasons could be that scum have to find the storeroom, and go in it to be able to kill. A town vig has to find the storeroom, and go in it to be able to use his/her ability. And the last reason would be the same if you didn't speculate, that town had no reason.

Tenchi FOCUSED on that single reason, while assuming with no basis that scum had to go there to use their NK, without even considering any other reason, which is a scumtrait to focus on the scummiest thing someone does to get them lynched. That is why I brought up the fact he asked me a question, got a reply, and didn't care and voted me. He wanted me to say something that could possibly hint at me being a powerrole. Plus there is the sideeffect of looking like you aren't just pushing the scummiest reason.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Battousai »

So from my previous post, if you feel my previous post is right and I am assuming you do for this question since you did not saying anything contrary, that means the only possibly explanation would be that you are assuming scum or vig need to go to that room. Is that right PhilyEc?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Battousai »

Tenchi wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: "I was scummy, but now we are talking" is NOT a defense.
Nope. You are considering me scummy for pointing out things I notice instead of being silent.
But by pointing, you also voted. To me at least, pointing something else is not the same as voting.

Looker wrote:Battousai's Post 232 - Do you feel as if everyone is turning against you or
tunneling
in on you? If so, you should express this and assess those whom are both stating suspicions of you and voting you. There could lie the scum. That is, of course, if you, yourself, aren't scum and your fellow partners aren't bussing you.

And you must understand it's hard to believe someone right off the bat, so, usually, I would think it necessary to continually press an issue if you are suspicious of it. But speaking of, when you entered the Storage Room, what was that item that you picked up?
It's too early to really gauge if anyone is tunneling in on me, but more than one person has expressed doubts about me, and that is where that posts comes from. I “technically” didn't pick up anything.
Looker is reminding you all that she wrote:
Battousai wrote:
Tenchi wrote:
Battousai wrote:

I want mine to be

Good question. But I believe I can use a rhetorical question in my arguments just like you did in one of your posts.

The truth of the matter is I suspect you already just because you went straight into that room.

You could have voted me in the first post instead of asking a rhetorical question. This implies to me that you were trying to get me to say something in which you could infer that I have a powerrole.
So you're voting Tenchi because you believe him to have been fishing for your alleged "powerrole"?
I think he was trying to get information out before voting me. If you read my post:
Battousai wrote:Tenchi FOCUSED on that single reason, while assuming with no basis that scum had to go there to use their NK, without even considering any other reason, which is a scumtrait to focus on the scummiest thing someone does to get them lynched. That is why I brought up the fact he asked me a question, got a reply, and didn't care and voted me. He wanted me to say something that could possibly hint at me being a powerrole. Plus there is the sideeffect of looking like you aren't just pushing the scummiest reason.
PhilyEc wrote:I'm seeing the move as random more and more now, I think you went in there just being playful ._. Dont do that anyway, if you aren't scum you're taking attention away from more appropriate suspects. You admit it was a bad move right?
Nothing is a bad move until it causes a loss. Who knows what this can/did lead to.
mykonian wrote:
Wolf wrote:
Battousai wrote: I do not have a key.
Hey, I read the manga, and the only person that didn't have a key was the main character. How this will affect the game though, I don't know. Anyway, I guess I should do something useful now.
Wolf opens door number 3
battousai probably read it too.
Honestly, the first time I read the wiki on it was when I said their could be an unlimited amount of scum due to hyptnosis. And for a reason for you to believe I'm not lieing about the key is that EVERYONE except me has used their key, I believe. That means that unless there is only one scum, the scum have keys as well as the town.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Battousai »

Tenchi- Ztife suggests that everyone should go to the weapons storage... why haven't you expressed suspicion on that and instead focus on the keys?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Battousai »

Let me rephrase it. According to the game, I did not pick up anything, was not given anything, I have not gotten an item. I said technically, because I didn't get anything even though I said I took the rope to jump rope (much like the way you molested super hot chick Codename: ZazieR.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:37 am

Post by Battousai »

mykonian wrote:
move to the storage room, close the exit room
Why did you want to close the exit room???
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:41 am

Post by Battousai »

You guys are being too open- I'll tell you if I get a PR? My flavor suggests something will happen when I go to this room... Why would you do that, it's not like you were going to get lynched if you don't claim. And telling us what your flavor hints at is something you keep to yourself until you have to tell us. The scum and the town do not need to know about this at this point.

And to go along with the group, I suggest everyone who has shut a door, open it so we can enter.

Battousai moves to room 8.
Battousai moves to room 13.
Battousai moves to room 9.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by Battousai »

Tenchi wrote:
Battousai wrote: But by pointing, you also voted. To me at least, pointing something else is not the same as voting.
And the only defense I have here is I should have voted for you at the same post as I have posted those suspicions?
But you didn't...
Tenchi wrote:
Battousai wrote:Tenchi- Ztife suggests that everyone should go to the weapons storage... why haven't you expressed suspicion on that and instead focus on the keys?
I am paranoid as I have said. Especially with the key revelation. I do agree however with the staying together in groups of threes.

And yes, please do not deflect my attention on you to Ztlife. At least his entrance/proposal of going into the Storage Room had some form of logic into it (rather than say, a lame excuse like skipping rope).
I'm not deflecting, merely pointing out. If I felt anything wrong with it I would have said something.

The only difference between what I did and what everyone who goes into the storage room will be be the reason. What the hell? The action is supposedly scummy, not the reason. You voted me because I went into the room. You said that was what was scummy since you stated you should have voted me in the sentence you asked me why. Therefore you must agree the reason is not scummy but the action. Now everyone is going in there with a reason of ztife said it was a good idea... they aren't suspicious, just the first person who went in there. Flawed logic much? Narrowing in much? Ya, definately keeping my vote on you now.

Tenchi wrote:(Selective attention? Maybe. Right now, the Battousai case is the best one I can think of, and makes sense for me.)
Maybe that is because I am voting for you at the moment and I was your first suspect. Maybe it would be helpful if we, as town, stopped focusing on the game setup/flavor and whatnot, and focused more on scumhunting.
Tenchi wrote:
Battousai wrote:Let me rephrase it. According to the game, I did not pick up anything, was not given anything, I have not gotten an item. I said technically, because I didn't get anything even though I said I took the rope to jump rope (much like the way you molested super hot chick Codename: ZazieR.
Scum/Roleholder/Vanilla again would say the same thing.

Just because every role would say the same thing, doesn't make it untrue.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by Battousai »

It was obviously a side comment based on their relationship from past games/RL. It was even stated in the confirmation stage where people feel free to make comments just like those, because the game hadn't started yet.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:08 am

Post by Battousai »

Battousai moves to room 12

Ok, if we are going to do the 3 per room bit, I suggest we do the following:

Players 1-4 will each pick two players from players 5-12 to go into a room together. Then the odd players from 5-11 will pick one person from players 1-4 to go into a room with a different pair than their own. (For example player1 picks 5,7; 2 picks 6,12; 3 picks 8,9; 4 picks 10,11; player 5 picks 1 to join 6,12; 7 picks 4 to join 8,9; 9 picks 2 to join 10,11; 11 picks 3 to join 5,7; final groups will be 1,6,12; 2,10,11; 3,5,7; 4,8,9 then when someone is lynched, they will drop from their group. This way scum cannot influence the groupings to join with eachother. I don't agree that doing this will help the town see who leaves the room as someone suggested, though.

Bitchibee- Any thoughts up to this point?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by Battousai »

All we need is 4 rooms, we can skip that room.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:36 am

Post by Battousai »

How bout no. As it is only D1, it could be easy for town to pick scum to decide groupings since they already would have the total scum members and convincing 3 or so others wouldn't be hard.

At least with my way there is no way scum could influence all of the groupings.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by Battousai »

Quick question, why are we grouping together in the first place?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:13 am

Post by Battousai »

Iecerint wrote:
Battousai wrote:Quick question, why are we grouping together in the first place?
I think it was based on speculation from Ztife that we might receive notices that a roommate left the room during the night.
Thought so. How unbalanced is that? I guess we can try it for the first night, but I am highly doubtful that it will actually work that way.

I guess we can go PhilyEc's way for tonight.

ZazieR wrote:
The players who are still alive
:
1) Kmd4390 - Room 1: Male Restroom
2) mykonian - Room 13: Exit Room
3) Bitchibee
Wolf
- Room 3: Library
4) Ztife
5) Looker - Room 12: Crime Scene Room
6) Iecerint - Room 8: Great Hall
7) MafiaMann - Room 6: Dark Room
8) Kreriov - Room 10: Empty Room
9) Tenchi - Room 9: Bedroom
10) PhilyEc - Room 7: Storage Room
11) Battousai
12) PaperPenguin

Room 1
1) Kmd4390
2) mykonian
3) Bitchibee Wolf

Room 12
4) Ztife
5) Looker
6) Iecerint

Room 9
7) MafiaMann
8) Kreriov
9) Tenchi

Room 7
10) PhilyEc
11) Battousai
12) PaperPenguin
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Battousai »

Looker add what you posted in 344 with my post number 30 (when singled out to just my posts). That is the main reason for me to vote and to keep my vote on him.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Battousai »

But we can still pretend! Unless she was never there and is actually a hologram.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:01 am

Post by Battousai »

Man, how is me just wanting to mess around not an answer??? I'm not going around the question.... that is my answer.

Also, Tenchi said he would should have voted me as soon as I went in... thereby not knowing my intent. So he found the action scummy and not any reason. He changes that up later when someone else wants to go in there with a different intent. He's not being consistant. Also, "intent makes all the difference," doesn't apply. People lie in mafia *shock*. They can just make up an intent and with the suggestion that everyone should go into the storage room, they now have one and they don't have to lie. Yet, Tenchi did not care that everyone is going into the storage room, yet he still is suspicious of me for going in there. I bet if everyone jumped off a bridge, Tenchi would rule them all as accidental, but mine would be suicide :P.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Battousai »

Gut is a good read, just not likely to get other's to vote with you.

Also, this is probably my last post until Tuesday. Going to the eye doctor tomorrow and I won't be wanting to stare at a computer screen after what is in store.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:53 pm

Post by Battousai »

^ That post all seems to me that you think Tenchi is town, yet you vote him for not being on (even though it was around 44hrs since he said he would be back in a couple of days) and talking about what is developing.

FomS: Iecerint

I think you are trying to look protown, while not actually doing anything protown.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by Battousai »

And to follow up that post

FOS: Mafiamann

IMO, you have been actively lurking. You've been focused on flavor more than anything, and responding in short posts that most don't take a real stance.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Post by Battousai »

also mykonian, you missed a question I asked you. Why did you try to close the exit room?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by Battousai »

First off, Looker change your location under your avatar. You are not "Somewhere on a mountian." You are "Somewhere on a mountain."

Secondly, we need to get some more people active. I hate having no reads/posts to go on later on people for D2.

And Thirdly,
MafiaMann wrote:
Ninja man wrote:And to follow up that post

FOS: Mafiamann

IMO, you have been actively lurking. You've been focused on flavor more than anything, and responding in short posts that most don't take a real stance.
I'm sorry. I'm going to Florida, so don't expect it to get better. I still find the guy who tried to dictate where everybody stayed the scummiest. I think that what room you're in has some power over night actions.
I call you out for actively lurking and you try to preemptively excuse your later actions with "going to Florida." That is not an excuse for actively lurking. It is just an excuse for lurking. Then you make a stand, but it is based on unknown flavor and game specifics. It is like you are on an invisible fence. You actually take a stance, but if it goes back to you, you have flavor speculation to back you up. Therefore, you are still on the fence.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Battousai »

Not being able to say a player's name isn't much of a hindrance...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Battousai »

mykonian wrote:Tenchi is a player that tends to play with fire, like he does here. His things he said were scummy, but he took risks, something I consider town.

KMD does exactly the opposite. Tries not to stand out, but still be here. Brings little new, doesnt lead the game, like he likes to. Scummy behaviour for certain.

Phily: you are looking too much at prove, not at motivations. A player that takes risks, and stands out, is per definition more town. Check the meta on this site.
Tell me what Tenchi has done that is so risky, that scum would not do it.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by Battousai »

Iecerint wrote:I also think it's a little weird that you won't let anyone into the bathroom with you, flavor aside.

Also, is Batt aware that he's locked in the Crime Scene Room with Looker?
I'm not complaining 8-)

Myko- please answer my request:

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Battousai »

mykonian wrote:
Battousai wrote:Myko- please answer my request:

Tenchi was, IIRC, the first to come with hard accusations, that were likely wrong. That is a town tell.

But like Iece said, a towntell doesn't make him definite town, just more likely then he would be without it.

I'm getting a bit more uncertain about my KMD vote, although his recent theories don't help, but Phily's buddying gets so obvious...
unvote vote Phily

I think you should not tunnel on Tenchi, and not use Tenchi as leverage to defend KMD.
SFOS: Mykonian
- Are you saying that voting me for going into the storage room is a hard accusation that is likely wrong?

You are saying that as long as you pursue your accusations, it is a towntell, no matter what the accusation was.

Also, this is the second time you've "tried" to help player's game by telling them what they should, and shouldn't do. This is also not your first time you are telling someone they are defending, busing, or buddying someone else, based solely on the fact that both parties attention is on you right now.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by Battousai »

What's with the groups? Any reason why you picked yourself and Ztife or Mykonian and PhilyEc?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:29 pm

Post by Battousai »

The only thing I do not grasp is how PhilyEc has been defending KMD. I see his response to the doublevote post is in response to how you overlooked clear scumminess that you found scummy, for gut. I do not think that he wanted you to vote Tenchi, but that gut shouldn't overshadow scumminess.

Now I agree that your doublevote was obviously a way to track your thinking as you reread, but the outcome is what I find suspicious as well. If you would have voted Tenchi, and then revoted KMD for a good reason, then it would have been much different.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Battousai »

Gregory wrote:
Battousai wrote:1) Why would I want to go to a smelly restroom?
why do you want to leave the starting room? Why travel to a suspicious room, while you could stay in a room where nothing happens?
I was just making stuff up, trying to have fun.
Ztife wrote:Myko's double vote post was actually like, all over the place, but I actually do agree with him on KMD's playstyle being a little less dominant than his usual town plays. The whole post was of weak cases and not very strong votes, it warrants little attention on my part.

Not that I'm an expert on KMD's playstyle or anything.
Sounds like you are trying to give credit to the KMD meta, while at the same time preparing an exit strategy in case KMD is town. So, do you agree that KMD's meta is to take control when town?
mykonian wrote:All that can make you unvote is a glass of water ;)
You like to say this phrase a lot... I don't see how drinking a glass of water would make someone calm down.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by Battousai »

"The other confrontation" has been going on for the past couple pages. From the posts you have given us, it doesn't even look like you've even read all of the thread yet.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:20 pm

Post by Battousai »

Looker- Ya, it's starting to smell in here. Open a window or unlock the door or something.

Gregory- I agree, mostly. The KMD initial vote on Myk was/is wrong. Maybe he, knowing his partner made a scumslip and voted for him to get on the town's good side. But Myk's defense towards him is credible. He had no reason to defend himself from that vote and when he did, it was because KMD was dragging it for so long. But, I also find Myk scummy. The double vote, not so much, but his defense towards that action has definitely looked scummy. Trying to get someone to not vote him by telling him that he is misguided or however he stated it, screams of knowing the other player's alignment and trying to appease to a player with that role. Then he tries to unvote PhilyC thinking that they both might be townies just seemed weird. I think it might have been him seeing his mistake in voting PhilyC in the first place, and trying to correct it.

Overall, I would say KMD and Myk have both been scummy, but I don't see enough indication of bussing to call them on it, like you did.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Battousai »

Battousai wants to move to room 4

mykonian wrote:I think that I explained before that Tenchi took risks. That is townie the way I see the game. But his "aggressive" starting, weak cases, wrong points, etc, also looks scummy: but could one do better? It did start the game, and he had little to work with. It seems like scum had an easy target with the first person that acted. It makes that I have little confidence in that wagon.
So far the only risk you have stated is that he attacked me with bad reasoning. Also, Tenchi wagon is the second wagon as I was technically the first person to act and he tried to form a wagon on me.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Battousai »

Battousai moves to room 4
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:17 am

Post by Battousai »

Deadline be the 20th of July. At deadline, the person with the most votes is lynched and if it is a tie, the person who has been at that number of votes the longest, will be lynched (highlighted in green in the vote counts).

KMD-
Battousai wants to move to room 1
. Why do you keep your door locked?

Battousai moves to room 10

Battousai moves to room 6

Myk- Why do you refuse to give your suspicions?

My top lynch candidate would be either Tenchi or mykonian, where bitchibee would be my safe lynch (not save Myk :)).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Battousai »

Why do you answer my question with a question?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:13 am

Post by Battousai »

Still not telling us why you haven't unlocked the door...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:21 am

Post by Battousai »

It is the only room I haven't gained entrance to yet, that has been uncovered.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:26 am

Post by Battousai »

I answered your first question, now you answer me why you won't unlock it.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:31 am

Post by Battousai »

I just want to go in, then I'll leave...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:39 am

Post by Battousai »

Battousai moves to room 1

Battousai moves to room 6
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Battousai »

First it started as only scum would go into rooms to unlock their NK abilities. Then the newest theory is that players get powers by going into a room.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:29 pm

Post by Battousai »

Am I the only one who thought testcase was testicle? I need to go to bed... haven't gone to bed yet.

I interpret the last post as: put doubt in anyone who gets a powerrole's mind as to if their role is a negative one and to discourage others into going into rooms.

Unvote
Vote: mykonian

This puts you past Tenchi on my list, but only marginally due to his lurking.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:30 am

Post by Battousai »

Kmd4390 wrote:k, Gregory is town.
What makes him town, other than that you already think you picked a 3 scum team.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by Battousai »

"I know, I'm not really helping, but I'm trying to get in the game a little more." Easily lied, trying to look like he's trying to help. Also, he technically didn't say he want to help more, he only wanted to get more into the game (aka his role and the setup).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Battousai »

With deadline coming, I would expect that you should have done that by now...

In fact, I demand everyone to place a vote by deadline. Otherwise we will have someone lynched without majority and scum won't have to vote and get less suspicion. Plus it makes it harder to do a vote analysis.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:25 am

Post by Battousai »

Mod: Can we get an extension to hopefully get replacements replaced by end of the day
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Battousai »

mykonian- You think 4 days before deadline is too fast for a lynch?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by Battousai »

MafiaMann wrote:I dont like ninja man trying to tell people what to do
Then vote me. I don't care as long as you have a vote up at deadline and it is on the person you find scummiest.

Also, that's a nice catchup post...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Battousai »

First off- I didn't say if you don't vote, you are scum. But by refusing to vote, you may help scum into not voting (they have the a townie did it excuse), and hurting the town by not letting them get a read off of your votes.

Secondly- Why do you refuse to even scumhunt? You come on here, defend your right to not vote, and then don't even try to tell us how you feel about anything that has happened since you were gone.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:51 am

Post by Battousai »

Does anyone else want an extension?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Battousai »

Ok, we need to go to night soon. This is just dragging out.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #74) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Battousai »

Mastin, why did you lock your door?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by Battousai »

Mastin- No. Locking the doors will not bar scum, as it is, it can only be a town hindrance. Also, everyone who is in a corridor will go to the room they last visited anyways.

Sorry I'm not scumhunting too much right now, I just think we should be getting to night now.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:50 am

Post by Battousai »

You will go to the room you were last in during night, at least that is what the rules state.

Also, have to go to every room so:

Battousai moves to room 2
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:03 am

Post by Battousai »

mykonian wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Guy who can't use names, please answer my last post.
if he is smart, he lets Don catch up anyway, so you've got time enough to get that answer.
1 day? 1 day is a lot of time to get an answer?...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by Battousai »

I don't see how answering the question would keep don from catching up... You are just trying not to answer.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote: Mafiamann
for not voting yesterday, not posting much, trying to stay in background, refusing to answer question by KMD, and misspelling Mafiaman.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Battousai »

Mod: Can we get a prod on Tenchi?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Battousai »

MafiaMann wrote:ninja man- I did answer the question several times. I did not vote because I was worried that scum were trying to use my vote to finish the deceased, so that they either didn't need to hammer or they could hurry to night stage.
Did you not want the day to end, 1 day before deadline (IIRC)? Is that too short of a day for you? Or was it more that you wanted a replacement to read up more? If that is the case, why not let him go into night and read when the game is closed? If scum refuse to hammer, why not let them? It would stick out that they refused to hammer him... kind of like you.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Battousai »

Looker wrote:For now I think I'll go with a
vote: Gregory
Reasons?
ZazieR wrote:
Battousai wrote:
Mod: Can we get a prod on Tenchi?
The day just started >.< After three days that Day 2 has started, you can request a prod on him
Day 1 ended on the 20th. Tenchi last posted on the 14th. I'm just carrying it over.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:25 am

Post by Battousai »

quote="Gregory"]
I very much doubt it.[/quote]
Gregory wrote: I'm not really sure he's lying
Give us a scale on how sure you are he is lying, from 1 to 100.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Battousai »

Gregory wrote:interesting Batoussai

guys, is there anyone who still has a key. I've heard something about an observation room, and it would be nice to look at all the cameras in the building (people who have read the story could tell us more about it)
How sure do you have to be before you vote someone? On a scale of 1 to 100 again.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Battousai »

Hey mole! I get to play in a game with you again. Do you have a post restriction? A vote restriction?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #86) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Battousai »

Gregory wrote:
molestargazer wrote:^ Is that style question directed at me or the guy you quoted?
to mastin
molestargazer wrote: Do you believe my post restriction or not?
no, I didn't and I've still got no reason to do. Last time I was on 67, you've posted 3 times and nothing has changed.

Batousai, why did you ask him? Maybe he would have read over the thing and did post a name, or just didn't the whole game. That would have told us a lot about the restriction. By asking him, he could not forget the point.
I've played with mole before. If he fakes the restriction to lurk, I would know. Plus it gives him a chance to explain it.

Mastin- ... that is just crap. He is town because scum wouldn't get a post restriction that says they can't say names? BS. If you look back, you can clearly tell that his predecessor was the first person in the dark room. So, it is quite easily could be a room effect and whoever opened the door got it. So, next time you want to call someone town, make sure the case is correct.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:36 am

Post by Battousai »

Faulty logic is a scum tell, depending on the repercussion of said logic. How could you have gut on someone who made only a couple of posts?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by Battousai »

Based on what? His inactivity? His lack of scumhunting? His short posts?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #89) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Battousai »

PhilyEc wrote:Batt, why are you so against Mastin thinking Mole is protown for his actions? Do you get null-tells from Mole?
My read on mafiamann/molestargazer is irrelevant to these questions. Mastin seemed to blurb out mole is town for no reason, so I'm trying to figure out why.
Mastin wrote:Not my predecessor.
Mole's.

Gut read, previous meta experience (ongoing game. KMD should know which).
So basically, no reason that you can share with me...

FoS: Mastin

Mole - FomS is the finger of minor suspicion. Basically they did something a little bit scummy, but I'm not sure enough to give it the full FoS.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by Battousai »

His name is mole- stargazer. Get it right or pay the price :P

Yet you didn't answer his question. Avoidance again?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by Battousai »

and again.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:45 am

Post by Battousai »

Gregory wrote:and there are people who think that when someone has got a restriction, he/she can't be scum.
And this would only apply if the person got the restriction in their PM, and not by a game mechanic...

Mod: Can we get a prod on Tenchi if one hasn't already been done?

Unvote
from my case yesterday.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #93) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:48 am

Post by Battousai »

Unvote
Vote: KMD

Answer the question... if you have, sorry I missed it. I know your next post would be to go around it and ask what question... so the question is why wouldn't you allow anyone into your room yesterday for so long (until I told you I wouldn't be staying).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by Battousai »

FoS: don

Defends vote with wifom.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #95) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by Battousai »

KMD, but only marginally (from his first real vote on Myk).

Who do you find scummier, KMD or Don? and why?

Oh and,
Unvote
since KMD has answered the question.

Vote: Philey
. I never liked your "voted in twice in same post" argument. I think that was reaching a lot there.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by Battousai »

Philey- It is reaching because you turned something null into something scummy and blew it out of proportion.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #97) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:33 am

Post by Battousai »

PhilyEc wrote:
Battousai wrote:Philey- It is reaching because you turned something null into something scummy and blew it out of proportion.
Have you re-read my posts from back then? I don't see how it wasn't something worth pressuring him over. I could pressure a player over anything they say for an insight into their tactics after all. I went heavy on the attack yeah, but dude, he screamed scum, I felt my pressure was well placed.
He screamed scum because he voted for KMD over Tenchi? He screamed scum because he thought KMD was scum for voting him for pregame talk, tunneling, and semi-lurking? He screamed scum because he found Tenchi scummy enough to vote, but not as scummy as KMD? Would you even had brought this up if he just SFOS: Tenchi instead of voting him?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Battousai »

molestargazer wrote:
@Ninja-guy
- More details about your vote reasonings in Post 888 please?
I feel that his point against myk was unwarranted and was reaching. I don't understand what kind of details you need.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:59 am

Post by Battousai »

Ok, who all read the rules yesterday?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #100) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:04 am

Post by Battousai »

You failed to answer my question, don. I asked if everyone (you included) had read the rules yesterday. If anyone had, you would have noticed what happens at deadline...

PhilyEc wrote:
As I remember, Myk was the one pregame talking. He buddied at the beginning, earning him KMD's suspicion. KMD tunneled? Was Myk correct in saying this in your opinion?
I believe that KMD's vote on myk for what happened pregame is, for a lack of better words, crap. He kept the vote on up to page 10 or so until Myk addressed it. Was it tunneling? No.
Also, I don't think semi-lurking is something one should even look over... lurking isnt much of a tell so half of that is something to lynch someone over?
Myk was using KMD's meta on semi-lurking.
Do you think meta should not be used ever?
Just in cases like these?
What cases do you think meta should or should not be used?
Myk was reaching the entire time because he really had nothing to go on. Perhaps if he admitted this and was more open with town, we'd not have in turn fucked up too.
So do you think myk's lynch was all myk's fault?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:14 am

Post by Battousai »

don- show me where you criticized others for not bolding extensions...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #102) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Battousai »

don_johnson wrote:
Battousai wrote:don- show me where you criticized others for not bolding extensions...
twice. posts 3 and 5 in dj iso.

So asking for everyone that wants a deadline to bold a request for it and asking if everyone is sure of the Myk lynch is criticizing?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #103) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by Battousai »

I'll assume bratt is a typo...

It was mainly addressed to you and your failure to realize what happens at deadline.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #104) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:44 pm

Post by Battousai »

You mean
who
should be lynched... :P

I really don't see much of a case against Gregory, so by default- Don_Johnson.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:34 am

Post by Battousai »

Iecerint wrote:I asked awhile ago, but I don't think anyone responded. Are we ignoring Mastin because of his prior meta, or for other reasons?
I don't use meta, and I haven't ignored Mastin. I've addressed him earlier.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:08 pm

Post by Battousai »

Mastin wrote:Funny, I don't recall you addressing me. Iecerint's point is valid; I'm fully expecting people to pay more and more attention to me as the game drags on. (More fun. :D)

I do not support a D_J lynch. He's not anti-town in posting, from what I've seen.
The fact that KMD+Greg are both on D_J's lynch is support to lynch someone else.
Posts 86-89 all are about you, so that is addressing.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #107) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:16 am

Post by Battousai »

Kmd4390 wrote:Do you think Don is scummy?
Compared to Gregory, yes. Don isn't all that scummy, but some of his posts trying to defend his lynch vote are anti-town and off. Like not everyone in town needs to scumhunt, voting/lynching Myk even though he didn't see why he was scummy.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #108) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Battousai »

Man, you are full of OMGUS aren't you? I was asked to pick between you and Gregory, and I found there to be no case against Gregory, so by default I picked you. Did I vote you? No. Am I trying to get you lynched? No.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #109) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Battousai »

How am I riding a wagon, when I'm not on a wagon? Maybe I am, gotta check to see if Philey has 2 votes or not.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #110) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:36 am

Post by Battousai »

OMGUS is because he suspects me just because I said he was scummier than Gregory.

Until I can finish rereading D1, it is Philey. I still find his attack on Myk suspect (the double vote in same post).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #111) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:41 am

Post by Battousai »

Still rereading D1. Might get done tomorrow.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #112) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:10 am

Post by Battousai »

Iecerint wrote:Tenchi has been needing to be replaced all day. Voting Tenchi isn't going to get us anywhere unless he can be replaced quickly. The same goes for Philey.
Don't vote the inactives? Really? I'm pretty sure that they have an equal chance at being scum, statistically, than anyone else. If they are both scum, then you are saying we should try and find the one that is active.

Personally, I don't like inactives going into D3. We don't have as much on them as the rest since they are not taking your focus.

Unvote

I reread the day, and I have to stick to my original suspicion of Tenchi. That, coupled with his inactiveness, tells me this is the best lynch.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #113) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Battousai »

Gregory- Can you explain your role a bit more? What are your abilities, restrictions, flavor name, key location?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by Battousai »

Battousai enters room 2

Waiting on Gregory's answer
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:03 am

Post by Battousai »

KMD's question...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #116) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:29 am

Post by Battousai »

Reasons to lynch Looker:

No reliable read up to page 42.
Isn't reading the game, so not so helpful.
Could be lieing about it

Reasons not to lynch Looker:

If Looker was scum, scum partners would have sent pm's informing her in talk.

Unvote
Vote: Looker

Needs to be lynched... today.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #117) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:33 am

Post by Battousai »

I think Looker should be killed. It is like Looker has been inactive this entire time. Anything that was said by Looker has to be looked at as null (a reason to lie about it perhaps).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #118) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by Battousai »

At night.... "So who do you think we should kill?" -Scum 1

"I dunno. I didn't even know I was scum until now."-Looker

Like that.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #119) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:38 am

Post by Battousai »

Gregory wrote:
molestargazer wrote: Guy-who-wants-me-dead seemed pretty pro-town prior to his attempt to get me modkilled.
Are you serious? The only thing he did was hammering without reason, and he said he doesn't want to scumhunt. How can you call that pro-town?

lynching Looker would all most be the same as a random lynch. We know nothing of her, unless she fakes the situation.

::watches looker::

Tell me, do you want someone near lylo that would be a... "random lynch."
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #120) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by Battousai »

don_johnson wrote:he seems rather worthless imo.
No, you!
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #121) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Battousai »

Personally, I rather not play with someone who attempts to cheat (which I find not looking at your role to be). But if Looker agrees to look at the role pm and give us some flavor from it, I will drop that issue for this game.

Now tell me, if Looker decides to continue not looking at her role, when do you propose we lynch her? When she does something scummy? Guess what, she can't do any thing scummy as everything she does will be null. Tell me, if the game goes to a 3 way endgame between you, Looker, and someone you find somewhat scummy, who would you lynch? Personally, I think it would be a 50/50 for town to win in that setup. So, it is best for town to get rid of this hindrance early in the game, before it can do any more harm.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #122) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by Battousai »

Looker wrote:Batt's Post 1071 - If the person's scummy to you, why not lynch them beforehand? Why the distraction?
If you are talking about the third player in the end game scenerio: It's an end game scenario.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #123) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:44 am

Post by Battousai »

Looker wrote:KMD's Post 1074 - Hmm...okay, so we got two...Should I bother asking why...?

Batt's Post 1075 - But then what would you have doing all the way up
until
the end game scenario? Who would you have lynched that entire time? There can't be
that
many scum, can there?

Can there?
Tell me, in you world, does everyone always lynch whoever YOU find somewhat scummy. And in this world, do you feel comfortable lynching someone who is somewhat scummy over anyone you felt was scummy? :P

But seriously, do you expect all endgames to be between 3 obv-town players every single time?

Are you going ot read your role pm or not?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #124) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Battousai »

Repeating question to Looker- Will you look at your role pm, and give us some flavor from it to prove it?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #125) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Battousai »

Looker: By not looking at your role. You attempted to cheat and can still be, cheating. That and the fact that you, not looking at your role, will paint you as null forever.... makes you very anti-town.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #126) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Battousai »

I'm kind of torn here.

Gregory- I find scummy due to claiming
insane
doc.
KMD- I find scummy for blatantly calling people town, with no reason.
DJ- His pursuit to get Mole modkilled is wrong, and I see it as him wanting to get mole killed
Looker- I don't like, due to her willing to cheat and I now have a null read.
Tenchi- I still find scummy from D1

Of these 5, I'm betting it is more likely that Gregory will be scum.

Unvote
Vote: Gregory
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Battousai »

Nah, I think he's throwing the "Are these players town or scum" back at looker. He has Mastin on that list and he has Mastin as town.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #128) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Battousai »

Iecerint wrote:Come to think of it, I'd have thought that Greg'd be less incredulous of MSG's post restriction if his insane doc status were real. His role allegedly changed (albeit later) on account of (he speculates) opening the Hospital door; MSG's is alleged to have changed upon opening the Dark Room door.

Another thought -- if Greg's alleged rolechange is attributed to his opening the Hospital door, then it is probably null with regard to his alignment.
I agree, but I think he is lying. Mainly because he claims he is
insane
doc.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #129) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by Battousai »

You want him to kill a townie tonight? And you called me worthless... So, let's see. DJ has wanted to test out two hypothesis, which would result in two townies' death and at least one would be a powerrole if he is wrong. Ya, somehow I don't see this as a good idea.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by Battousai »

don_johnson wrote:ebwop: yes. read from the claim until post 1013. i am the first to call disingenuity on the claim. that's also around the time batt starts doing things like voting tenchi(a completely absent player), and pushing for the looker lynch based on mathematical odds. i.e. batt isn't even scum hunting. now he's grabbing my reason for voting greg and doesn't seem to mind getting credit for something he should damn well know isn't true. i'd lynch batt here, however, my point on greg stands. players don't generally know their sanities right off the bat.
1) So I'm not scumhunting, because I don't like inactives going too far into the game, especially one who I found scummy on D1, and a player who is impossible to read due to her cheating.

2) What proof do you have that I don't mind getting credit for something? If I recall correctly, and I do, I haven't posted after Iec posted that.

You have no case on me, except that you don't agree with who I find scummy and who I want lynched. That is the only thing you have issue of. If I'm wrong here, please correct me as I would like to further discredit any case you have on me.

Personally, I would be trying to get you lynched after you wanting to gamble on 2 player's role, just to see if someone is lying. You've been pushing crap case against myself and crap against MSG for having a player's name in a quote (PlayerA wrote :). Is it possible this is a minor infraction that was obviously unintentional and not worthy of a modkill? Is it possible that MSG only has to censor people in his posts and not the "Player A wrote:" structure of the quote function, if not abused obviously?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #131) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Battousai »

The mod has been actively looking for a replacement already for tenchi...

So, your case on MSG then is to outguess the mod instead of inherent scummy activity.
also: what's wrong with getting players who may be scum killed?
With MSG, you would be getting a player killed for purposely breaking the rules (I say player as having a post restriction is a null tell) when the only case on him is based on outguessing the mod.

With Gregory, you would be betting the life of a town power role on the fact that gregory is scum and lying.

You are being reckless in your pursuit to eliminate players ("thinning the herd"). This is only D2, slow down.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #132) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Battousai »

A modkill gives us less information than a lynch. A lynch gives us wagons, defending, attacking and what not.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #133) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:25 pm

Post by Battousai »

Then why would you want a modkill over a lynch? If you think Mole is lying vote him. Man, you are so infuriating to play with...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #134) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 am

Post by Battousai »

Looker: Which is the exact reason I voted Tenchi... but DJ seems to think we should allow them to float since he attacked me for attacking Tenchi.

DJ: Am I advertising we kill 2 or 3 people in 1 day/night? No. Do we need to lynch someone today? Yes. And you wanted a modkill, why else would you ask the mod to modkill MSG. Instead of getting clarification, which would be a modkill, you could have pushed for him to be lynched. Why you haven't? Cause you have no case on him. I want to lynch you so bad, but Gregory needs to go. Which is a wagon you help support, but have just recently helped stall by switching off it at the last second.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #135) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:19 am

Post by Battousai »

Don't have time to really read, but I have a question.

DJ: Are you a TSQ alt?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #136) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by Battousai »

don_johnson wrote:come on now. i voted msg a bit back and noone wanted to do it. i wanted a modkill? yes. why waste a lynch on scum when i can get him modkilled?
Yet you don't want the information you get from lynching...
because of this i called for his lynch and everyone got pissed. so? now what? what more of a case do i need against mole? should we wait until he shows up with a bunny in his mouth?
So you don't care that mole hasn't done anything scummy, that there isn't much of a case on him, and from what it sounds like, you don't think there will be. Maybe that's the reason you didn't get much support for his lynch.
don_johnson wrote:what bastard mod would modkill without first offering a warning? certainly not someone as hot as zazie.
Any mod would, as mole would be purposely breaking his rule.

don_johnson wrote:i think he is most likely lieing. therefore a modkill would hit scum. if he isn't lieing, then the modkill had a chance at thinning the numbers and also still had a chance at hitting scum.
By you wanting to get him modkilled, you are affectively taking the town's power of voting away with the information it brings, and instead making the day go towards your whim.
discount the fact that my request has itself netted us a good deal of info regarding the mechanics of this game.
What info did we get from you wanting the mod to punish mole?
mole may be town. greg may be mafia doc. but he also might be town doc. he might be lieing. they both might be lieing. but you want to lynch me(after lynching an absentee tenchi of course)? scummy. therefore i think we
must
lynch you.
That makes no sense, you want me lynched because I called you scummy and I wanted to get rid of a scummy spot before it got too far into the game?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #137) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:40 am

Post by Battousai »

This has to be one of the worst days... most of the day has been comprised of people trying to outguess the mod and working on game mechanics based on post restrictions. We finally have someone who has claimed something scummy (insane doc), get to L-1, then have people just jump right off the wagon. Now that just seems scummy to me. I would think that once a lynch gets up to L-1, and the game is up to almost 50 pages, townies would want a lynch and scum would want a lynch. My hypothesis is that at least one of the people who jumped off the Gregory wagon is scum, if Gregory is scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #138) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Battousai »

Since rule 18 allows us to talk at midnight, I have a few things to say.
don_johnson wrote:you and batt. you both seem to be asking for the lynch. i am willing to oblige. i voiced my suspicions earlier. that's when the greg wagon wasn't "cool".
Regardless of this statement, you are on the wagon and you will receive some of the blame if Greg is town. This sentence sounds like you are trying to shrug off all responsibility of the lynch.
don_johnson wrote:you guys realize that with greg's help we can lynch mole, right? i mean, seriously, stalling on page 50 and trying to point out the questionable post restriction is a bit disadvantageous.

mole, we are only nearing a lynch if you choose to vote or if we all switch to you. kmd has made it perfectly clear he is not participating in lynching one of the scummier players.
Another instance of you calling someone scummy for not going along with what you want.
don_johnson wrote:i don't want you dead. i want the truth. you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.(unless you use egg-beaters, but those are nasty).

hooray. we lynched. batt, if you are a vig i am not opposed to you killing me tonight if greg flips town.
1) Don't want him dead? You've been wanting him to be modkilled, and asked him to purposely break a rule. You want the truth, he claims he told you the truth, but you just don't want to believe it and the only way to disprove it would be to get him modkilled.

2) Trying to appear townie. By calling for your vig death on a townie flip, you try to make yourself not look like scum, because (scum wouldn't ask to be vig'd). I think you are gambling on me not being a vig and/or not killing you because you asked for it. Another scenerio would be if you have a mafia doc that would protect you, but that is just speculation.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #139) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by Battousai »

don_johnson wrote:
Battousai wrote:Since rule 18 allows us to talk at midnight, I have a few things to say.
don_johnson wrote:you and batt. you both seem to be asking for the lynch. i am willing to oblige. i voiced my suspicions earlier. that's when the greg wagon wasn't "cool".
Regardless of this statement, you are on the wagon and you will receive some of the blame if Greg is town. This sentence sounds like you are trying to shrug off all responsibility of the lynch.
shrug off responsibility? i built the goddamn case. perhaps you missed 1239. offering to be vigged if greg is town is not "shrugging off responsibility".
Yes you built the case, but you jumped off the wagon at L-1 and wanted someone else lynched. To me, that sounds like you wanted the ability to distance yourself from it and take credit for it, depending on the outcome.
DJ wrote:
batt wrote:
don_johnson wrote:you guys realize that with greg's help we can lynch mole, right? i mean, seriously, stalling on page 50 and trying to point out the questionable post restriction is a bit disadvantageous.

mole, we are only nearing a lynch if you choose to vote or if we all switch to you. kmd has made it perfectly clear he is not participating in lynching one of the scummier players.
Another instance of you calling someone scummy for not going along with what you want.
who am i calling scummy? answer: no one.
Oh so you threaten a lynch on someone who you don't think is scummy then? Is mole scummy for not voting right away, "stalling" as you say or not?
DJ wrote:
batt wrote:
don_johnson wrote:i don't want you dead. i want the truth. you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.(unless you use egg-beaters, but those are nasty).

hooray. we lynched. batt, if you are a vig i am not opposed to you killing me tonight if greg flips town.
1) Don't want him dead? You've been wanting him to be modkilled, and asked him to purposely break a rule. You want the truth, he claims he told you the truth, but you just don't want to believe it and the only way to disprove it would be to get him modkilled.
i'm currently on the greg wagon and was previously on your wagon. do i have suspicion of mole? yes. did i call for his modkill? yes. was i willing to lynch him today? yes. does that mean i want him dead? no. that is quite a jump in logic. the mechanics of this game require players to die. hate the game, not the playa!
You make no sense. You want him to be modkilled, but not killed. You are contradicting yourself.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #140) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:06 am

Post by Battousai »

Ok, Gregory, I think you misunderstood the night pm by the mod. Your no doc, you were a paranoid gun owner last night.

Since I don't think you are scum, since you just claimed during twilight. I would say that the wagon stalling probably means one thing. At least 1 scum is inactive. We gotta get those slots filled to figure out which one(s) are scum instead of just randomly picking one.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #141) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Battousai »

no. I legitmately think he was scummy yesterday.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #142) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Battousai »

No... :rollseyes:
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #143) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by Battousai »

Just want to throw this out there before I go to bed. I was hiding last night.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #144) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:17 am

Post by Battousai »

Battousai enters room 2.

I found an air shaft as well in this room.

So the night went down like this from the information we have.

Scum targeted KMD, found no one in the room
Scum targeted myself, found no one in the room
Scum chose not to target anyone
Scum did not give the mod a night action

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DJ and looker, what were the reasons for your vote/go into more detail (post 1268, 1269)
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #145) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Battousai »

For me at least, I was told I was basically told I found a place to hide after the day ended. Therefore, the room I was in appeared unremarkable until I stayed the night there.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #146) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:24 am

Post by Battousai »

He was obviously guessing, and actually got it right.

Now, I think we should decide whether or not anyone should go into the bathrooms or room 4 and who. If scum go into one of the rooms and we have a vig/cop, the scum either kills them (pgo, room 4) or isn't found (hider, bathrooms). If a hider has been targeted last night, it might be possible that the role is no longer in use or at least not in back to back nights and that should be taken into account.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #147) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Battousai »

Well, probably more like being targetted by an alien or a jailkeeper variant, but hider comes from the description.

Anyways, any thoughts on whether or not we should allow free access to these known roles?

And for the sake of Gregory, if you got a role pm last night, it is only temporary for that night.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #148) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by Battousai »

We know the roles, if you don't believe myself or KMD, then at least the PGO is real, unless you chose to not believe a proven townie.

3 rooms give 3 temp abilities

1 is a paranoid gun owner
2 can't be targeted
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #149) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:26 am

Post by Battousai »

Looker wrote:Battousai, are you and KMD lovers?
That's a very personal question...

But for this game I have no known link to KMD.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #150) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by Battousai »

Should we or should we not restrict access the the night target immune and PGO rooms?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #151) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by Battousai »

The only reason would be that scum could use it to escape/kill a cop investigation/a cop or a vig kill/a vig.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #152) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Battousai »

My activity is going to be pretty limited for the next week or so. My laptop needs repaired. I'll probably be on once every other day until I can get it fixed. Sorry for the inconvience.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #153) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Battousai »

Vote DJ

I do agree with KMD with the DJ and Looker being scum, maybe not for the same reason.

1) DJ didn't scumhunt D1 and tried to defend it by saying not everyone needs to scumhunt

2) DJ hammered to move the game along. This leaves ambiguity into whether or not he thought Myk was scum or not.

3) DJ goes after Mole for accidentally saying a person's name in a quote and not being punished.

4) DJ tries to get Mole modkilled to lessen the numbers.

5) 3 is just DJ trying to outguess the mod and 3 and 4 is DJ not trying to scumhunt

6) DJ vote hopped D2 whenever someone threatened his wagon

Now, all these points are made without me going back and rereading. This is all from memory.

Looker- I find scummy. in a way I just can't seem to understand. I will not pursue until Looker does something overly scummy or DJ is lynched.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #154) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by Battousai »

Ok, ignore my second to last post. I was able to fix my computer myself, so I should not have any more problem getting on.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #155) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote: DJ

I still think he is scum...

I'll post when I get some time, bout to be picked up from school. My stupid car got towed cause some idiot (uninsured) hit it when I was pulling out of campus. Anyone got $2,000 I can
borrow
? Have?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #156) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:18 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote: CSL
I still think Tenchi was scummy, and CSL hasn't eased my suspicions.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #157) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Battousai »

Dunno. I haven't really made too much of any scum connections yet.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #158) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by Battousai »

A quick lynch would be very difficult to pull here. Scum, by nature, are mostly paranoid and self-preservation kicks in and makes them hesitant to turn a vote into a wagon in lylo as they would fear their scum team would not get on before the townie on the wagon unvotes and the spotlight gets drawn onto them. A townie, on the other hand, would turn a vote into a wagon if they felt the person was scummy, more easily. As more votes pile onto the wagon, scum become less hesitant and town moreso.

I believe there hasn't been a quicklynch, not because a player is inactive, but scum are too scared. Therefore, KMD, you shouldn't vote Haylen for this reason alone, but more on her scummy actions. Failure to do this is leading me to believe that you may be scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #159) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by Battousai »

Mass Claim time!!!

My role is a rabbit, whereas my flavor calls me a furwert and an animal lover.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #160) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by Battousai »

I have more, but I'm not going to devulge it until everyone claims. The reason being is that I know for a fact there is a town powerrole that might have played a hand in why there was no night kill N2.

Furwert means ???, but that is what I is.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #161) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Battousai »

Looker wrote:O, and are we mass-claiming?
Yes, do it.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #162) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by Battousai »

Haylen, mass claim time...

Also, I know your role, so this should tell me if you are scum or town...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #163) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Battousai »

I know someone has this role: doc, cop, vig... that kind of role, alignment isn't implied.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #164) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Battousai »

until then you can scumhunt.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #165) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by Battousai »

By not scumhunting, you are doing the exact same thing as those not here: Not contributing, not trying to find scum.

Just because you are here, it doesn't mean you are participating.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #166) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:29 am

Post by Battousai »

Nice threat... I'm glad I have you pegged as scum with CSL.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #167) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by Battousai »

Battousai enters Room 2
since Looker isn't the person who opened it, she can't lock it. Nice try, though.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #168) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Battousai »

I can't close it either, I don't have a key :)

When looking for the person who has the key, I found this post
ZazieR wrote:After Mykonian had entered the Exit Room, Mafiamann decided to take another door to see if there's a switch or something else to open the door. He ran, and found a new door to open. Immediately after he used his bar code, he ran into the room, only to be falling down the stairway into the 'Dark Room'... Everybody heard him scream, and all ran towards him to check if everything was okay. So far, it seemed that everything was okay,
but when he talked for the first time, they noticed a small difference...
Ya, mole's post restriction is real.

Oh, and DJ/Ztife opened room 2.

Why are you going into room 2 to hide? I believe the majority here finds you somewhat scummy, so scum would rather kill someone who has been labeled townie. If you are scum, you would be hiding from an investigation.

So, if you do get killed tonight, and you are a townie, that's good as there is a good chance we could lose to a mislynch of you.

So, if you are a townie, I ask for you to get out.

Battousai enters room 7 and grabs an axe and rope

Battousai enters room 13 and cuts off DJ's key

Battousai enters room 12 and cuts off DJ's key

Just in case DJ is in the room he died in or moved to the crime scene room.

Battousai enters room 3

Now I have the key to close the door, but I won't until you leave.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #169) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Battousai »

If you think KMD is scum, don't you think it would be easy for him to get you lynched tomorrow?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #170) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Battousai »

You are scummy.

We don't want scummy people hiding. If they hide, they can't be proven innocent OR be NK'd and spare the town a mislynch.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #171) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:05 am

Post by Battousai »

The only way scum won't make a NK would be if they choose not to, are inactive, or everyone is hiding.

Battousai enters room 2
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #172) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by Battousai »

You are lynched- it takes 4 to lynch

me, mole, iec, and looker.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #173) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Battousai »

If there are 3 scum team alive, just come out now... that way we will know to stop twilight talk and waiting for ZazieR.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #174) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:33 am

Post by Battousai »

Man, the only reason I think that I didn't consider mole scum was because the attack of whether or not he had a post restriction. I think one of my gaming flaws is that when I feel someone is attacked wrongly or if I find someone very scummy, I think they are town/scum the entire game.

I should have kept my policy lynch on Looker going, but I don't think anyone would have joined in. I'm pretty sure you lied about not looking at your role PM, but with the confirm in thread this game has, it's debatable.

Haylen- Lurker-scum. That's all I have to say about that :(

I think ZazieR did a great job running the game (could have been less v/la, though), but the only real problem in this game that I think hampered the town the most was lurking and replacements.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #175) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:35 am

Post by Battousai »

Oh, and I obviously didn't know the last role or had an idea. I was trying to trap scum into claiming a power role. If they were to claim a powerrole I would have lynched them, regardless of the role, since I was certain that every townie in the game started out as vanilla. I know it was a long shot, but we will never know if it would have worked, since Haylen never got on to respond.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #176) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Battousai »

Man, I was going to vote Looker tomorrow...

CSL- Calm down, it's just a game.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #177) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:29 am

Post by Battousai »

Looker wrote:Looker? Y not KMD?
He
was the scummy one.
I felt KMD was townie, but not enough to actually voice it. You, however, has been scummy for the entire game. I'm honestly surprised I didn't try to get you lynched way into D1/D2. It's your summary-esq posts that made me question you early, and your "giggling" posts that made me suspect you late. If CSL was scum, the fact that YOU wanted to hide also pinged my scumdar. I felt that you were trying to hide from a vig, or more likely, a cop investigation. I just felt that if CSL was scum, me/mole/KMD would be nightkilled where as Haylen and you would definately be left alive.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”