Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Zed »

/confirm
hi. I am a girl. no more confusion necessary.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Zed »

Well that was interesting.

Vote: Sevei
because well... I can.

1) Eastern.
2) Active, I have the time to check the thread multiple times a day. I might not post everytime, though.
3) I'll tell you later.
4) Chaos ftw.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:54 am

Post by Zed »

Thanks lowell, I love posts that have a random vote and nothing else in them.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Zed »

singersigner wrote:What's the point of an RVS vote than? :P
It wasn't about an RVS, it was that there was nothing else there. That bugs me.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Zed »

Yes, I lurk sometimes. I don't always have something to say, just to name on reason.

Antihero, I can understand not wanting to give away your location, but I wouldn't really say that telling us your timezone is giving away your location. But it is your choice, so thats it. A better response to the question would have been that you don't want to give out that information, instead of saying it isn't game related.

*waves to Haylen*
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:52 am

Post by Zed »

Uhm, wow Lowell. You really should talk about the shortness, hm?

I like to get to the point. I like to watch how things play out without my intervention, because that gives me more to go on. I also tend to get emotional over the stupid stuff, and I've learned from past experiance that emotional posting rarely leads to anything good.

Quietness does not equal scum everytime, but I'll try to be more active from now. I do go to school and get loads of homework, so...

And for the I don't even know how many time on this site,
I am a girl
. It says it under my avatar. It is there for a reason, please pay attention.

Bolded for emphasis. Please pay attention, everyone.
Last edited by CSL on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:14 am

Post by Zed »

Now I'll share my hunch. Lowell and Antihero are scum buddies. Antihero was under pressure so Lowell is trying to divert attention while Antihero gets things under control again. Lowell is not voting for me though, because he doesn't want to lead the town in lynching me.

Oh, and you never explained your vote on singer.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Zed »

My 'hunch' was half OMGUS and half seriousness. The OMGUS part was to show that hunches can be ridiculous at times.

The serous part of my 'hunch' was pretty thought through for me. Lowell came out of no where when he FoSed me, and it was really just because I admitted that I lurk at times. He came into this at a time where Antihero ws under some heat from Singer, as if to distract the rest of the town by pointing out the little content I had at the time.

Lowell, you've completely ignored parts of my posts. Your explanation for voting singer is that you have a hunch, but you also say you have a hunch about me. What makes you leave your vote on singer and not switch to me?

And I'm grasping at straws? The last game of mafia I played I FoSed scum because she FoSed me for terrible reasons, and they were the same reasons you just FoSed me for. That was on Day Two after a very unactive Day One.

The point is that a low posting/little content FoS on Day One is you just picking at the small stuff to appear helpful. And its not helpful. It just makes you look like you need something to say, and gives me something to call you out on.

And something I think I forgot to address earlier, an RVS on me does not annoy me. Its random. I do it to at the beginning. It annoys me when that is all that's there, and nothing else. Not even a hi.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Zed »

Oh, and Antihero and Lowell are taking my original hunch post the same way. Coincidence, or are they both trying to discredit my ideas?
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Zed »

Unvote Vote:Lowell

I keep forgetting to do that.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Zed »

Did you read anything else? Did you read my post where I said it was half serious and half OMGUS? I'm the only one you have anything to comment on about?
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Zed »

Well if it seemeed like you paid attention to my later posts on the issue then I wouldn't have had to ask.

So are my reasons are worse than Lowell's? You're only going to comment on my side of things, and not his then?
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Zed »

And I'm sorry, I realize I might be coming off a little rude right now. It isn't my intent, and I don't mean it. Your comments are just making me think and question you now, especially since I didn't have even the slighest tingle about NS's status.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Zed »

Well kunkstar, I disagree with you on a lot of your points.

I don't think Lowell had any good reason to FoS me. As I already said, low content/low posting isn't a good reason on day one, especially since he had one content post.

I don't think you have to believe Antihero is scum to go along with my hunch. Lowell's post time could have had nothing to do Antihero and singer's...discussion. If it did, it could have been scum distracting an innocent by starting to go after me. It could have been an innocent trying to distract from another innocent. The point is, I don't know. And I don't pretend to know.

And no, I don't think your scum. I was just questioning your reasons for only pointing me out, and no one else. Especially when you're pointing out posts from a..discussion, without noting the other side. And to me it seemed like you weren't taking the other side into consideration, and I would prefer not to have my own words twisted in a way that make no sense when they make perfect sense to me.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Zed »

Lowell drew the attention from singer and antihero to my lack of content and posts.

The rest aren"t questions, so that's it.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Zed »

oh hi Uite.

So I just reread the thread, and I'm really not getting anything new from it. I'm waiting for some other people to answer the questions/respond to posts so I can get a better feel on everyone, becase at this point very little is hitting me.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:26 am

Post by Zed »

lol, an attempt to produce content?

Maybe I should have been more clear about which half was the stupid half. The stupid half was adding Antihero into it because while I was slightly suspicious of him at the time, I don't think they're scum buddies.

My serious half was on Lowell. I still say his reasons for FoSing me are bad. I've seen scum FoS someone early on with those kinds of reasons more than innocents. Its an easy way out to look like content is being supplied, and that you have actual suspicions, but really there is nothing to go on.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Zed »

Uite- Most of my posts come from my phone. That morning I made my first post (113) while on the bus to the way to school. My next post (123) was after school. I voted Lowell in post 131, after homework and dinner and all the other things I have to do during the day. I must have been busy that day and didn't remember until I could give the game my almost full attention.

quadz- Yeah, my original hunch had them together. Then later I changed things and I didn't think of them that way anymore. I thought some of my other posts made that clear, but I guess not.

and can someone tell me what ISO stands for? I feel silly. :(
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Zed »

Well, I mentioned I kept forgetting. I thought that was enough. I remember remebering during the day, but not being able to post because I was in classes.

Ooooh. No I didn't see that! Thanks! I've been scrolling through all the posts and trying to guess whats on what page ;)
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Zed »

Well I'll try to explain things a little more from now on. Sometimes my thoughts jump around so much, I leave something out when I try.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Zed »

Lowell, I'm trying really hard to be polite. And its really hard, because this just so frustrating. I feel like I'm not being heard at all by you.

And are you capable of responding or commenting on anything? Uite asked what I would cal a good question, and its something I think I've asked you before. You FoSed me for low content and postcount, but I have about 3 times the amount of posts as you do, and more content. So wtf? I know you were V/LA, but even then there is little excuse.

And no. You don't know I'm scum. It really doesn't help that you are wrong, and I'm just town.

So if you lynch me, and when CSL tells you I'm town, you'll know who to go for.

While I'm here

Unvote

Vote: quadz08

in the interest of a lynch
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Zed »

On a scale of one to ten where everyonw starts at a 5, quadz is about a 7.5. My vote is mostly to try to save myself, because I feel that if a player is innocent they should do whatever they can to stay in the game, most of the time at least.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Zed »

Uite wrote:Blatant AtE. Scummy.
I know exactly what I did. I just never feel that AtEs are scummy.
Uite wrote:Self-preserving behaviour like that is really scummy. Why didn't you try putting together a convincing case, instead of voting the player with the most votes?
But it isn't self-preservation, its more like town-preservation. It is more beneficial for the town for an innocent to save themselves then it is for an innocent to let themselve die, usually. Sometimes the townie is just a distraction, and I don't think I'm all that distracting here. So yeah, I'm going to try to save myself.

quadz:
-Has little content. There is plenty to talk about at this point, so that doesn't make any sense.
-Posted about me pointing out things that have already been said more than once. Can't make his own case, because he has no one to make a case against?

Lowell:
-Dodges questions, doesn't even acknowledge them.
-Follwed up on only one case- against me- a bad one at that, though his best, and only, one this game so far
-Distanced self from me for a little, then hopped on the wagon only after it had started
-Putting the idea that I'm scum in everyone's head (like saying "zed is scum" it really doesn't work like that. it doesn't prove anything)

Pomegranate seems to be just skating by right now. I get the whole V/LA stuff, but when you're here, can you add a little more?

I'd love to vote Lowell, he still bugs me. But hey, if I have to die, I have to die I guess.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Zed »

quadz wrote:No, Zed, it's more beneficial for the townie to try to get someone scummier lynched. Self-preservation isn't going to save you here; quite the opposite.
You just repeated what I said. Way to go.
quadz wrote: Care to explain this further?
singer- How Antihero and quadz have been interacting? Just want to make sure i'm clear on that.

I no longer thought of Antihero and Lowell to be scum buddies. I only thought of Lowell to be scum, and I was undecided on Antihero.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Zed »

An innocent trying to save themselves and get someonr elsr they are suspicious of is helpful to the town.

I don't remember when I changed my mind exactly, but it was at a point later in the day when I was more awake and capable of rational thinking.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Zed »

Uite wrote:That's not how it works. There are two scumteams, of two players each. Any one of those can be wiped out at the end of Night 1, which would mean they lose. As a townie being killed is not that bad. Fully eight out of twelve players are town. If one of them dies, there's still plenty of town left to fight the scum. And while a scum lynch is usually preferable to a town lynch, even a mislynch can provide valuable inforamtion to analyse. The only town that can excuse self-preserving behaviour are powerroles, but there are none in this game.
Okay. I still don't agree with you, but thats okay. I don't feel like argueing anymore over something that neither of us are going to change our opinions on.

Unvote, Vote: Zed

Let's get this over with, hm?
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Zed »

For the record, I'm not scum. I'm not trying to AtE, I just would like to avoid this if possible.

Return to “Completed Open Games”