Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Vote: sMargaret
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Of course I remember you Jedo. I remember you being a hawt chick.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Wow, smargaret is right. Its all been 10 pages wasted with inane dribble.
What the hell, youre like a bunch of women bitching and whining at some New Jersey hair salon.

Mass claiming pirate names? Youre a freaking retard. That idea is so useless, all it does is detract from actually catching any scum by... filling up the thread with garbage.

All this has been so far is a giant pissing contest over who can post more. Idiots, all of you.
Just because you can over post somebody and keep at them until you make them cry doesnt mean they are scum.

Despite all that, has anyone even been voting? I dont recall seeing all that many votes being slung around. Is there an official vote count coming up?

unvote: smargaret
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Chess, what do you expect me to do with no content? You really think all the garbage that you are STILL spewing is worth anything? What kind of scum are you expecting to us to catch when we have to sort through crap like this for 10 pages?
chesskid3 wrote:that reads kind of fake compared to usual IS.
hrmhrm
IGMEOY
You do understand that all you are doing is allowing the scum to sit back and wait for you to finish peeing on everyone right? Scum have absolutely no incentive to get into the ring and got toe to toe with you because you just want challengers to your throne. Youre only going to after doofuses like Umbrage and that other guy.

If I were you, I would start looking at the mid-level posters.

I say its very like that one of:

Shadow
Cain
Bunny

Is scum. Go piss all over one of them.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:40 am

What? Now all of a sudden Chess gets all impotent?
Dont hide under your shell now that you been called out.

I already told you that I sniff something coming out of Bunny, Shadow or Nero. I can almost guarantee that one of them is scum.

Im going with Shadow for now. I think he is one of those spectator scum I was commenting about.

Vote: Shadow
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:00 am

What the hell Margaret, is this another damn survey?
I already told you who I think is scum. This aint no damn interview.

I already said massclaim is freaking retarded.
What more do you want?!?!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:30 am

Yea, yea, the weekend excuse. I start calling out Shadow, so... he goes after Chess? Why?
Chess is an idiot. Chess is of questionable mental capacity. Does that make Chess scum? Not yet.

That vote by Margaret is TERRIBLE. Is it scummy? Not yet.

I still like my Shadow vote. Im calling him out on scummytude. Im all for a pressure wagon on him.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:48 am

blah blah, whatever Shadow. The fact remains that Chess just has an IQ of a peanut; He is not necessarily scum. You and Margaret are clearly taking advantage of him and trapping him with bullshit. Yes, he asked a retarded question because you were being deliberately obtuse with him.

Youre doing one of those defenses where you just go after the weakest person in order to kill him off and save your hide. Which works great in a kung fu movie, but its too easy to see in this format.

I realize that this game is in TurboPost mode, so its easy to hide for a while then pop up when its convenient. I assume that means that Bunny and Cain will suddenly pop up soon to jump on Chess as well.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:24 pm

I dont know what Bunny is talking about. He looks like he stopped reading back on page 10 and just decided to post anyways.

Why yes Margaret, thats exactly what im saying. Jedo already schooled you on this, but scum feast on idiots like Chess. If Chess turns out to be town (which they usually are), the scum can just use their idiocy as a crutch.

Its the same crap with the third on the wagon thing. That used to catch scum 10 years ago until it went out of style. I guess its a trend thats making a comeback.

Oh and yes, I forgot to mention's Shadows throwing buzzwords around like if they are magic spells. I dont know if not getting them right is deliberate to fluff his posts or not. Either way, im all for lynching him.

PrevEdit: Policy lynch? Thats twice Shadow has mentioned those. Scum use those as crutches to lynch townies as well.

@ Chess - Did you really need to post THREE times to tell us about useless information from other games? You dont see why everyone thinks youre stupid?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Hey Umbrage, your little threats have no teeth since Shadow is doing it too.

Bunny, I was referring to the unvoting comment, which has since been corrected. Im not paying Attention to Margaret right now either.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:42 am

Thats so gay, I already did stop using the word RETARD in a derogatory context. Umbrage just needs to lighten up and get his panties out of his ass a little.

What I mean is that Shadow keeps doing the ad hominems at me as well, but no one seems to mind those. But I think thats more of a tactic to try to diffuse the wagon that im trying to establish against him. He falls into the same category that Bunny is having issues with; he falls into that mid-level poster that isnt really doing much and just trying to barely stay on the radar.

But Shadow is also trying to use a lot of Jedi mind tricks to manipulate. Like throwing WIFOM's around when unnecessary and beating up on Chesskid, who is.. um... mentally deficient and plays the unskilled scumhunter persona to perfection.

Margaret just wants a lynch. Any lynch. Which is suspicious, but not damning yet.

I like this new guy. Lets keep him. (And lynch Shadow).
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:15 am

That whole arbitrary number scale thing is a crutch normally used by scum to hide their intentions too, btw. Just like policy lynches. All it does is stifles conversation because the system becomes the focus.

Chess could be dumb or he could be scum. The fact that none of you can tell either way is the genius part of his plan. It doesnt mean that he needs to be lynched for it though. Not yet at least.

Wow margaret, that last one flew right over your head, didnt it? You see, I was using it because Bristep.. oh nevermind.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:44 am

OMG.. that means... scum are EVERYWHERE!
(I still say lynching Shadow is a good bet.)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:30 am

I like this new bristep guy, even if he was scum, he would still deserve to win. Best white knight I have ever seen.
(Can we lynch Shadow now?)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 am

I still say we lynch Shadow.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:19 am

0) Shadow is minimally posting and just hanging around, but not lurking.
1) Shadow suddenly turned into super poster #1 after he got called out.
1a) Uses a cheap excuse to rationalize it (was bored of game when he clearly wasnt)
1b) Chesskid started toning it down
2) Shadow goes after Chesskid anyways.
2a) Margaret joins in after Chesskid
3) Weak attempts to confuse the rest of the town with mafiascum technobabble
3a) Says he was just using it because Chess is just a VI anyways
3b) Policy lynches on VI's are scummy; especially on day 1.
4) Continues to ask for reasoning over and over again. Thats the exhaustion defense, trying to put pressure on the accuser to keep coming up with more and more. As if the initial reasoning falls off and disappears.

I you insist, I will copy/paste those on each of my posts, so at least you can stop asking for them.

Umbrage is just misguided and full of rage, but not necessarily scum. Shadow is definitely scum though.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:01 am

To gain towncred. Scum have an excuse to lynch the VI's instead of trying to manipulate a giant set of lies through fake scumhunting. They can use night kills to pluck off the strong players.

(Nice try Shadow).
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:32 am

Interesting that even after all that, CK still doesnt want to deal with Shadow at all.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:15 pm

What Bunny is saying is that despite your weekend excuse, despite your nonchalantness and your lack of interest, you still ended up in the mid-level post range. Thats not lurker scum, thats slightly below the radar scum, which is what attracted my attention to you, which in turn lets me take a look at you and determine youre scum.

I know the popular style in this game is to psychoanalyze every syllable uttered in a wall-o-text format, but I dont need to do that to catch scum. I point at who is the scum, if others agree, they vote. If they need a big analysis, they can do it themselves.

(Shadow is scum, lets lynch him)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:00 pm

chesskid3 wrote:CK: 64 posts
Umbrage: 51 posts
Vox: 22 posts
Liar: 18 posts
Nexus: 16 posts
Shadow: 13 posts

Nero Cain: 11 posts (all of them in some way related to PL on CK, but that's besides the point)
Doombunny: 9 posts
Smargret: 8 posts
Jedo: 3 posts
IS: 2 posts
Joan: 1 post

who sees the problem?

Clearly Shadow is being evasive. I never said 3 posts. I never said lurkerhunting. Again, its mid-level posting. And you were right in the middle. Why do you keep hankering on that point and nothing else? (Hint: Its because Shadow is scum).
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:04 am

I believe that whatever Chesskid is doing is deliberate. So unless he is scum, he will come through for the town in the end anyways. Considering that, his refusal to maintain a vote on Shadow despite all the arguments and the beliefs of others is a lot more suspicious than foolish.

If he was just playing dumb and just waiting to get to lylo, he shouldnt be concerned as much regarding who gets lynched. Its quite possible that them two are a scumteam as someone had theorized.
(Lets lynch Shadow first anyways)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:38 am

I will give Shadow props for having the balls to claim a name that if fake, is very likely to have already been taken anyways. So if there is a real Jack Sparrow, I wouldnt speak up and just vote for Shadow for fear that Shadow is just role fishing for his partner anyways.

Its too bad that I agree with Bristep though. Names are probably meaningless anyways.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:43 am

Shadow1psc wrote:IS, your logic is flawed. Why would I as scum, who wasn't even L-2 try and role fish based off a name, which we've all clearly figured on having nothing to do with role. Trading as scum 1:1 for town is stupid, even if you happen to hit power based off a lame hunch. No one is
going
to speak up, and you know it because you are scum.

Mwahaha, I love it how Shadow tries to have it both ways. Role claiming early is scummy, except when its done late. The role claim matters... but it doesnt.
All I see there is a cheap attempt at WIFOM to try to obscure the issue.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:28 am

There is no tunneling when Shadow is the main topic of discussion. If I was off on some tangent on Joanbud lurking (much the way Margaret is doing, THATS tunneling.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:30 am

Good idea Shadow, lets all set up a kill-plan for your partner after youre lynched.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:32 am

Shadow1psc wrote:IS I wasn't the main topic of discussion for quite a few pages, and you voted me (randomly) to start with.

mwahaha, then you wonder why I want to vote for you. We are discussing tunneling, not your initial vote. Again, all you do is spin spin spin and misdirect.
(Scum do what Shadow is doing. Shadow is scum. I say we lynch Shadow)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Of course he HAS to say to come after me. Thats the only tactic he has left. It would look useless and even scummier if he went after anyone else.
He even tried playing the martyr card already too.

I dont know what more evidence you need on someone to get them lynched.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:47 pm

smargaret wrote:Umbrage, the way you're formatting your posts makes it hard to tell which bits are yours, and impossible to reply to just your responses. Would you consider ending the quote where you feel the need to reply and then re-quoting for the next bit of text please?

I'm not a fan of Shadow asking what happens when he flips town, largely because it sets up WIFOM based on the nightkill. However, since that's only WIFOMy if Shadow actually does flip town (and it would be just to weird to have a death godfather two games in a row), it's anti-town, not scummy.

IS, do you have any reason other than Shadow's activity level/the timing of the nameclaim to suspect him?
What the hell Margaret. I made a 10 point list over why I want Shadow lynched.
Are you doing that Defense by Exhaustion thing? What the hell? Are you trying to deflect away from Shadow again?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:10 pm

I really like that speculation that the scumteam contains Shadow and Chess.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:39 am

Is Nero ever coming back? Are the lurkers getting replaced?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:53 pm

One small thing Wraith forgets to mention is that I paired up Shadow and Chess as a scumteam like three times now. (Based on someone elses idea, which sounded good)
Maybe he hasnt read that far yet.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:05 am

I much rather lynch a suspected scum that claims VT under suspicious circumstances rather than someone who is going to play circus clown until the end anyways. CK will slip and actually make a wrong vote or something to incriminate him.

Otherwise, all the people voting for him now are essentially feeding a troll.

I also say to replace Cain. Wraith read the entire damn thread, why cant Nero Cain?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:05 am

...so chess is claiming to be Will Turner which he also claims to be a power role?

I say leave him to the end. Lets lynch Shadow.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:55 am

Great, here comes Chess Jr. Im leaning to lynch Chess since it looks like we have another one to deal with. If someone else votes Chess I will likely hammer, despite the fact that I still think Shadow is the scum.
There is a decent possibility that Chess is his partner. Especially is Shadow doesnt vote for Chess now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Nice try to manipulate me Nero. I KNEW you would vote if I had said I would hammer. Im not going to fall prey to your VI shenanigans and hammer. Face it Nero, you are useless and have no clue whats going on. EVen if you did, the fact that youre faking it and trolling us like Chesskid is of no use or consequence.

Its a big handicap, but I will single handedly lead this town to victory despite your hindrances.

Chesskid is likely to be scum, but as #2 scum. My #1 scum is Shadow. Im waiting for Shadow to hammer Chess and see what happens.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:36 am

Yep.

Its simple as that and I will stand by it. Chess was likely to be scum. Thats exactly what I said previously. And that the time he was #2 on the scumlist. So if not lynching #1, its ok to lynch #2? Why not #3, or even #4? If I dont stick to my #1 scum, whats the point of having suspicions then?

Then again, its also likely that Chess is just a silly VI. Its also likely that Chess is just a troll. Its also likely that Chess is playing you all for fools.

The fact that youre all desperately, and I do mean DESPERATELY looking for ANYTHING; looking for any cheap little excuse to vote on anyone means that the scum (Shadow) has you all so fooled that you have no idea who to vote for. The fact that Chess isnt being hammered by anyone else proves my point.

In fact, Shadow has finally came around. Why didnt he Hammer Chess? I dared him to do it too, he hasnt done it yet. If roflstomping me tomorrow was so 100% sure, why didnt he hammer? If Chess was scum, Shadow can put down the hammer and come at me with the zest and zeal of a fat woman all over a cinnabun.

If Chess was scum, Shadow could argue that I was protecting him.
If Chess was scum, that would be plenty of reason for everyone else to come after me.

So why didnt Shadow hammer? Chess is probably innocent then. Shadow knows this of course (scum know who is innocent after all).

Seems pretty clear to me. Unless Shadow hammers Chess and Chess turns out to be scum, Shadow is clearly the scum in this scenario.
If Shadow hammers Chess and Chess turns out to be innocent, Shadow knows he is doomed as I would be doing all the roflstomping.

Dont fall for Shadows little overconfidence game. It only works on people with low self esteem and the weak minded. Shadow is SCUM and should be voted accordingly. If Chess was truly scum, he would be dead by now.

Additionally, I will not be manipulated by such a weak player like Nero. Hey buddy, how about you actually read a few pages of the game first?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:17 am

I don't really believe in bussing on Day 1, so that isn't an option anyways. The only real reason why you wouldn't hammer is because you KNOW chess is innocent (because Shadow is scum). Its the only scenario that fits. If you hammer chesskid and he turns to be scum, Shadow would be more innocent to me.

The fact that Shadow continues to refuse is scummy to me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:12 am

Hilarious. Now Shadow is going to parrot what Jedo says and STILL won't hammer Chess.

Why? Because Shadow is the scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:43 am

You could have happily hammered until I called you out on it. Now any hammering you do is in the spotlight.

So go ahead and hammer Chess:

If Chess is scum, you're mostly vindicated and I look awful for defending him.
If he is innocent, you could have played the "oh well, he was anti-town anyways card".

The only scenario where you wouldn't lynch is if you were both scum and he was your partner.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:17 am

In post #681, I guess I didnt make it explicit enough for the general audience, but the fact that Shadow flat out refuses to hammer Chess implies to me that Chess is more likely innocent than scum and that Shadow is definitely the scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:49 am

I already said that I dont believe in point B, but nice try nonetheless.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:40 pm

BZZZZT!

Oh Mr. Cain. Dont try to act like youre Sherlock Holmes all of a sudden. So you decide to drop the act now, congrats. But dont try to get all pretentious and try to make us think that you werent pulling an acting job there before.
And dont try to say that I called shadow a VI. I NEVER did that. Chess? Oh yea, he is pulling the same little stunt you did.

And you talk of scum sneaking stuff in, yet here you are trying to fool everyone.

Like I already said. Chess stopped being my #2 guy as soon as Shadow didnt hammer him. Why should I have hammered and not try to get some information out of the situation first? If im so scum, I would have hammered as soon as you voted to end the day quickly. But no, I want to prove to you all that Shadow is scum.

And I believe that I already have. Like I said, the only scenario where Shadow is scum is when he doesnt hammer. If he hammered when I told him to and Chess comes out innocent, im lynchbait. If Chess was scum, then yaay, he would have been more in the clear.

But he refuses to hammer? Why? It has to be because I called him out and he is scum. Even better would be if both Chess and Shadow are scum, but god damn our luck cant be that good.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:09 pm

My goodness, how could there not be all sorts of scum on this new wagon?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:39 am

I already explained why I didnt hammer. I wanted to see if Shadow would do it. Had he done it and Chess was scum, it would have been the same as if I had.
Despite that, Shadow didnt. Why? I already outlined it. Its because he is scum.

Jedo is right. Both Umbrage and Nero are misrepresenting me.
Margaret does not look town-like AT ALL. All I seen from her is blatant bandwagon jumping.

Has there been any Shadow-Umbrage connection in this game? I find it peculiar that they both seem to have the same goals, but never interact with the other.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:51 am

Hey Wraith, how come you dont have an opinion on Margaret?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:46 am

Huh? You dont think she has been blatantly bandwagon hopping? Thats negligible? Really? REALLY?!?
Are we playing backwards mafia? Is this an insane asylum?

These votes on me are rather silly. Jedo is right, no one is voting for me because they think im scum. If youre clueless and dont know what to do, why not vote with the one that knows what is happening. Shadow is your scum.

Then again, you wont even listen to Jedo, who is really the only voice of reason here. Or even Liar, who would rather bail than deal with this garbage. The scum is sitting right there and you refuse to lynch, why? All these arguments on me are a HUGE stretch; meanwhile I have Shadow pegged.

Unfortunately, AV is off on planet Umbrage.
Umbrage is off on planet AV.
(Would be hilarious if they were the scum)

Bunny is just glacial. I dont even know what he is waiting for.
Margaret is likely to be bangwagon hopping scum.
Chess wont be useful until he is at Lylo.

How am I going to be expected to catch all the scum when this is the crew that I have to get votes from? I would have better luck selling condoms to nuns. Either way, I stand by my choice. Shadow is your scum. I laid out the evidence, I laid out the theory, if you cant comprehend it and rather come back with ways to defame me instead of coming back with something concrete, then shame on you.

In the end, I shall be vindicated.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:48 am

Chainsaw = Attacking someone else to distract everyone else from the initial target.

The best chainsaw example is actually the way Nero is attacking me in order to defend Shadow. Notice how Shadow doesnt have any pressure anymore? Thats a chainsaw.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Did I not say YET AGAIN that Shadow is the scum? Seriously, do you all just ignore my posts?

Im just pointing out the fact that all you pirates are simply ignoring her EXTREMELY scummy behavior to the point of lunacy. Are you all this afraid of me? Are the scum quaking in their panties in my presence again?
Shadow is the scum. Lynch HIM.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Her being Margaret by the way.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:04 pm

I wouldnt say a connection. Just general bandwagon hopping and no substance. Connections are overrated.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:25 pm

pssst. (Vote Shadow)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:39 pm

Doombunny9 wrote:First of all, IS's idea of scumhunting is slowly degenerating back to "Shadow is scummy but I don't really feel like posting any new evidence and I feel as if saying it enough will bring more people to the wagon. Here I go: SHADOW IS SCUM! SHADOW IS SCUM! SHADOW IS SCUM! DO YOU GET IT NOW? Wait a second, why isn't anyone coming over. Maybe if I say it more..."

@chess-Answer my other question pl0x. Do you still read shadow as town?

You expect me to come up with NEW evidence when Shadow is just sitting back sipping a piña colada because the pressure if off him?

Dont you give me none of this Exhaustion Defense garbage. I already made my case. Either you accept it or do something. But sitting there wagging your finger is USELESS.
You see, NONE of you have any clue as to what to do now. You all KNOW im town. But the scum has you all eating their crap.

Best thing to do is lynch Shadow. At least I have a clue.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:06 am

How the hell am I OMGUSing?? I would have to do it to like 5 people.
I'm just pointing out the facts as I see them.

The fact is that Shadow is scum and I'm right about the rest of you. No balls, no conviction. So you all might as well lynch the person that's making you all look so bad. Swallow that damn pride already and vote Shadow. There is no shame in following me to victory.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:01 am

Youre right. Umbrage should vote for that Shadow guy.
(PS: Shadow is the scum)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:42 am

Wraith, what exactly do you want me to say? Youre just like Bunny. You want me to conjure more evidence out of thin air. Did you happen to count how many words were in Shadow's post? How about Margaret? (Hint: They aint much)

Oh wait. I have something to say: "This is a blatant double standard".
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:47 am

Shadow1psc wrote:omg @ Umbrage wall of nothing.
Such a small memory. This is EXACTLY what im talking about.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:00 pm

"Jedo doesnt think the stuff I think is scummy to be scummy. SCUM!"
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Plenty of other things? Like what, garbage that others are speculating on?

Oh $aybe you meant the words of wisdom that Shadow and Margaret are spewing.

All this circlejerking is useless and irrelevant until Shadow flips scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:07 pm

WTF Bunny?!?! I called out Shadow AND Margaret. What more do you people WANT?!!?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:28 am

I never claim, its useless WIFOM garbage.

Jedo, put me out of my misery. This is the most boneheaded town I have ever seen. I much prefer to play with 11 Chesskids than you morons.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:11 am

SnakePlissken wrote:If your in misery why don't you self hammer?
Self hammer? Why would I want to do that?
The frustrating part is that people are throwing this kind of scummy bullshit out there and no one even blinks.

I might as well try to play mafia with a bunch of bricks; I will write scum or town under them and just throw one when its time to lynch.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:18 am

I love how Shadow reiterates my point while still painting me with the scum brush.

I will never claim.
N E V E R
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:37 am

Finally. freedom from this insanity.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:29 am

I seriously dont understand why you all let Margaret live.

FAIL.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”