Mini 1162- Inglourious Basterds Mafia (Game over)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

vote ABR

Placed ahead of me....I think not.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Benmage »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Toon Fighter wrote:After rereading, nintendo seems to me newbtown, and DH also town, but paranoid about nintendo
Yeah he's paranoid that Nintendo will take over the world leaving Sony losers and Microsoft nerds in its wake.
We can stop with the pointless posts...

Yeah I agree with TF. I wouldn't call DH paranoid ...just wrong, or reaching. But it's early and there's nothingness to go on.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Benmage »

pappums rat wrote:People always get more than one vote in RVS all the time. It is not that strange of an occurence.
This.

Rvs wagons are quite common.

Basically we have confirmed NA1 noob. Scum noob is yet to be determined.

I hate phones, but I dislike the pointless comment NA1 made that I pointed out already, only to than piggy a vote......more when I get out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:I am in two games here, and in one on another site, and finished two others on that other site, one of which was as a replacement.

Yes, call me newb is you must. :(
So you are playing in, or have played in 5 total games....Not a lot of experience, in general. Let alone zero completed games here. You are indeed a newb....everyone starts there. I only wish you would've used our newbie zone for its purpose. (Damn u Scott)
Elsa von Spielburg wrote:*sees my vote on TF*

Yup, not RVS anymore. Vote stands. I've seen that scum slip-up more than once: where they go around and declare who they think is town as opposed to who they think is scum, because that's easier and more diplomatic. But it also reeks of inside information. Hence, it is deserving of my vote.
Wait what?!?!

Its how early? He's not going around doing anything of what you're saying (i.e.calling people town, and not naming scum). In fact he first called NA1 scum..then reversed it to noobtown.

Call him out on quickly jumping at NA1 (calling him scum so early) Or flip flopping (rapid change of opinion with little added information/total information ingeneral). Not for naming people town...and trying to not call people scum.

Ridiculous assertion.
Toon Fighter wrote:I apologize for my first skim-analysis on NA1's case. It was precipitated and too fast. Now, with another page of game, I confirm my ideas of newbtown, but I don't fully trust him. I don't particularly like Elsa's last post as-well, I just said who I thought was looking town because I had no real suspicions by then. Your post looks like scum trying to slip in a wagon you're already on, without trying to look suspicious.
^More or less what I'm saying.

unvote vote nintendoaddict1

Noobs/sucky players are too hard too read. If I committed things they are often guilty of I'd expect myself lynched in a heart beat. Its just too hard to recognize it as scummy actions...or them not knowing better.

This can be considered a policy lynch. Or, if that word is sour for you: simply accept the fact that he chose to post a joke comment instead of voting TF after TF flipflopped his views on NA1. NA1 then opportunistically does vote TF with already available information as a switch from him to TF occurs (piggybacking pappums).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh and,
Pappums rat
Grow a pair.. FoS... HoS....just vote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm not saying he isn't naming people town that point is irrelevant to mine. People name people town. That's that. I'm saying that your suggestions that he is ignoring calling people scum is invalid since he first names NA1 scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm baffled you guys even had TF flavor claim with 2 weakass votes.

Flavor is meaningless to me. Scott gave good scum fakeclaims in Simpsons Mafia.

moar nintendo votes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Sun May 01, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Just wow.

I'm okay with ABR at the moment. I'm NOT okay with tclaw, Benmage or split.

Vote: splitfarvle

Late wagon hop and lots of fluff.

Explain all of this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #8) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Benmage:

Noobs/sucky players are too hard too read. If I committed things they are often guilty of I'd expect myself lynched in a heart beat. Its just too hard to recognize it as scummy actions...or them not knowing better.

This can be considered a policy lynch.

....yeah, enough said. This is too far into the game to not have a concise opinion on someone that has been talked about a lot. "He's hard to read, but he's a good lynch."

I called him a policy lynch for me personally. But I also illustrated mistakes he made, which led to his lynch. I’m fine with his lynch.

DemonHybrid wrote:
You seem to pin Elsa with more scumminess in the same post:

Wait what?!?!

Its how early? He's not going around doing anything of what you're saying (i.e.calling people town, and not naming scum). In fact he first called NA1 scum..then reversed it to noobtown.

Call him out on quickly jumping at NA1 (calling him scum so early) Or flip flopping (rapid change of opinion with little added information/total information ingeneral). Not for naming people town...and trying to not call people scum.

Ridiculous assertion.

Elsa made incorrect statements/deduction.

DemonHybrid wrote:

I'm baffled you guys even had TF flavor claim with 2 weakass votes.

Flavor is meaningless to me. Scott gave good scum fakeclaims in Simpsons Mafia.

moar nintendo votes.

Say what? You have more evidence against Elsa, but are unsure and want to keep pushing your crappy NA1 reasoning?

Doesn't add up.

What crappy NA reasoning?...What awesome “evidence” against Elsa should I have been trying to pursue and push?

Let’s take a look back at your reasoning:
DemonHybrid wrote:Toon, don't full claim.

Vote: nintendoaddict1

Vote^

DemonHybrid wrote:Lynch nintendo addict, please.

Reasoning?

DemonHybrid wrote:I never thought you were town. I thought Toon was worse at one time.

And I'm pretty sure the reason how my vote went from RVS to serious was explained like, 50 times.

Reasoning???

SOOOOO your whole vote and push on him was because he asked you to explain his noob question. Gotchya.
DemonHybrid wrote:You've gotten a straight answer. Your reaction to my vote
was panicked
and my vote then became serious.

Yep.

Now you come in today. Name 3 people you’re fine with, and obviously since following drew are fine with whomever. Buddy CENTRAL coming from DH.

You’re okay with ABR…. mod wine. Claim confuses you. Nothing about ABR’s actions have been protown this game. FUCK the claim. His vote. Today. NAHH. He’s a vet. I was baffled and confused by the claim myself. His actions looked like he was forcibly trying to appear a “jester”. I personally thought he was a town PR trying to wine scum into not killing him, I’m less inclined to that belief now. But even so, we are looking at you.

SCUM buddying even potentially a 3rd party here.

We’re in a mini. What do you think the scum/nontown roles look like? You keep referencing Simpsons…This is gonna be different. So you think ABR is a jester survivor? Or what? Games swingy okay. Lovers looks like it hurt town more than helped.

How many scum do you think there are DH?
How many nontown roles?

-You get TF to claim with 2 shitty votes. ABR/Meransial (which is SOOO mindbottling now)
-You push ninendo for shitty reasons, but are trying to paint me poorly…nonono
-Buddy central
Vote DH

PEDIT
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I declare my fakeclaim, it was a gambit to get to Day 2 without getting roleblocked.

KNEW IT! lol
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #9) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hazard with a Glove wrote:I'm with the ABR wagon, the claim sounds fake, as well as the post saying its fake.

He could have told us that it was fake in the same post as the "Night scene sucked balls" one, but instead he waits until a couple votes fall on him to tell us it was fake. I'm not believing it.
Vote:Abr

This does have me pissed at him...and the wine is making my head spin.

If it was a charade he shouldn't have kept it going today (opener).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #10) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

Meant to post after work today, time got away from me. Will have to wait until tomorrow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #11) » Wed May 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Again, obvious. I STARTED the case against nintendo. Don't act like it was a wagon I jumped on like you did (and called it a policy lynch, mind you).]

BULLSHIT. You did not start the "CASE" against nintendo. You may have put the first non-rvs vote on him. But don't go waltzing around like it some superior scum hunting on your part.

You attacked him for asking reasoning for your vote on him. Most came to the assertion from that exchange that NA1 was a noob. Whether he was a scumnoob or a townnoob was to be determined later.

Yet you're gonna call me out for jumping on it. I gave actually reasoning. I also listed where people could find how NA1 was scummy. All you did, which again most agreed....was discover he was a noob. The fact that you maintained that stance and pushed his lynch is astounding. And you have the audacity to look down on me for calling him a policy lynch.... :eek: :eek: mind blowing.

Opinion...Noob:
splitfarvle wrote:I think nintendo did overreact. Not sure yet what that says about his alignment

Toon Fighter wrote:After rereading, nintendo seems to me newbtown, and DH also town, but paranoid about nintendo

pappums rat wrote:Yeah, I definately like a TF wagon over a NA1 wagon atm,
noob mistake
seems more likely a result of NA1's overreaction.

Toon Fighter wrote:I confirm my ideas of newbtown

Hazard with a Glove wrote:I was ready to vote NA1, until he told us how much experience he has. I'm thinking he's just a noob. FYI, 2 votes are common in RVS, I've had them before quite often.

Here is the damning evidence against NA1:
pappums rat wrote:LOL you are really not helping yourself here nintendoaddict. That vote on Toon Fighter looks fairly suspicious to me, it reeks of opportunism due to my last post. You saw support leaving your wagon and jumped on a wagon that was gaining support. You didn't seem to find TF's response suspicious with your first post after his reply, only once someone unvoted you and voted him.

This post cemented NA1 a noob

Benmage wrote:

This can be considered a policy lynch. Or, if that word is sour for you: simply accept the fact that he chose to post a joke comment instead of voting TF after TF flipflopped his views on NA1. NA1 then opportunistically does vote TF with already available information as a switch from him to TF occurs (piggybacking pappums).

My reasoning, more or less echoing pappums and I believe the second vote after yours, although yours was currently placed on TF...so the first? But mine of course gives the basis of his scummy actions. Yours focuses solely on his NOOB statement.

The bottom line is. NOONE voted him solely because of the case you
DemonHybrid wrote:STARTED

DemonHybrid wrote:
Now you come in today. Name 3 people you’re fine with, and obviously since following drew are fine with whomever. Buddy CENTRAL coming from DH.

I said that I was NOT okay with you, split or tclaw. I didn't say anything else about anyONE else except for ABR and pappums. And the fact that he is being wagoned for fakeclaiming to get an action out even reads MORE town.

I meant fine with, as in fine to lynch. Any of the 3 will do. Illustrating your lackadaisical attitude. Your non-genuine scumhunting. You'll lynch any 3...whose ever popular opinion will do. Horrible.

DemonHybrid wrote:
SCUM buddying even potentially a 3rd party here.

That is so dumb. Can you name a time when mafia buddied with a third party without coming out completely fucked? No? Can you understand why there's no motivation behind that then, and therefore clears me on that point as well?

This point seems relatively irrelevant now...but

Scum could want to buddy to not receive suspicion from the slot.
-A survivor could want to buddy scum to not be nk'd.

DemonHybrid wrote:So, me creating the "nintendo caved under vote pressure off the get-go" case is worse than your "Policy lynch. Vote: NA." case?

You bet your ass it is. I'm not trying to sugarcoat what I did or my motivations behind them. Nice pic to take away the fact that you lynched an obvious noob for being an obvious noob, but are trying to maintain that the action was "scummy enough for a lynch"...wow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #12) » Wed May 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Votes off, people. How about we lynch tclaw?

Why?
DemonHybrid wrote:I'm still okay with my tclaw vote. Can we please lynch him?

Which was?

Reviewing post 161…I’m not sure I fully understand your dislike for tclaw. Bullet it for me please.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:tclawren appears scummy to me

Why?

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I want a show of good faith from pappum before I unvote however

Wtf does this even mean?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Wow DH thanks for claiming scum with that disgustingly rushed hammer.

No point to cut conversation off.

I'm on my phone so I can't address anything.

AGAIN YOU DIDJT START THE CASE...MAYBE PRESSURE, OR THE WAGON. but not the case as noone voted him for your "case" reasonings.

You say I haven't said much to tclawren??? I haven't said much to many. I had things I personally wanted to ask split. I wanted to rail into drews vote which screams nooooooob...and oh yeah hazard has 2 posts!!! But for some reason you hammered.

You are SCUM.

If I die tonight lynch tclawren.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #14) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Rushed, you than him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #15) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:Rushed, you than him.

You than him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #16) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Benmage »

This whole post sucks, DH.
You quick hammered. Now you're instantly trying to justify it. YOU QUICK HAMMERED.

-Lining up lynches. I was rushed to drop info on a rushed day. I felt you were scum busing him, as there were a few things I didn’t really get to look at yesterday that I wanted to you.
It was final information incase I died
...Like last wishes. Not lining up lynches. But you’re scum…so that’s easy.

And yeah, no lynch?.... Retarded.

Vote DH
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #17) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Preview edit: You haven't fucking explained a thing about your goddamn tclawren suspicion. He just suddenly showed up on your scumlist when I mentioned him.

You suck at this:
Benmage wrote:I felt you were scum busing him

DemonHybrid wrote: When did it stop being common practice to prepare for a no lynch with a probable 2 townies over scum left (given that this game has 3 scum, just like
every other
mini game has)?

First of all. I don't like a no lynch in mylo, because usually only the most town player is NK'd. So no information is gained. I'd rather have the additional town vote if we are in a 5-3 mylo situation. Rather than going into tomorrow as a 4-3.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #18) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Guess who posted all 3 of these? And in order?

IIoA...what do you want to do next?

I asked for specifics...what are you trying to call me on for that? Being scummy? :lol: :lol:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #19) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:
First of all. I don't like a no lynch in mylo, because usually only the most town player is NK'd. So no information is gained. I'd rather have the additional town vote if we are in a 5-3 mylo situation. Rather than going into tomorrow as a 4-3.

So absolutely dumb. Someone flips a CONFIRMED alignment and NO INFORMATION is gained? You're awful.

So why do you think ABR wants to lynch today? You know the guy who you couldn't be buddying harder this game..

Oh look...the two most veterans of the game want to lynch. What do you think about that?

And YES. I don't need a flip to call someone 99.9999% confirmed town. I'd rather use their vote than confirm my .00001% suspicion.

DemonHybrid wrote:
IIoA...what do you want to do next?

I asked for specifics...what are you trying to call me on for that? Being scummy?

So, we should ignore the fact that you had no case on tclawren other than the fact that you think I'm scum and I'm "bussing" him, yet you failed to explain what posts highlight your suspicions.

Whose posts highlight my suspicion? I didn't look at all at tclawren that way. All I did was feel like you were busing. And since you're confirmed scum. I wanted to give some last information before the day ended and I was potentially NK'd.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #20) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Benmage's train of thought (I'd rather have a town vote 5v3 over a 4v3 with an extra alignment even though:

-That town person can be wrong
-That town person can be tunneling onto another townie
-That town person could be a lurker and contributing absolutely nothing to the game) is so horrible and I'd like to know which one of you actually agree with this reasoning.

5-3, 8 people lynch threshold is 5. Scum must convince 2 townies to mislynch.
4-3, 7 people lynch threshold is 4. Scum must convince 1 townie to mislynch.

I don't even understand you're 3 bullet points.

Like I said I'd rather the obvious townie alive, because no scum is going to make our life easier and kill some town lurker or something like that.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #21) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh I think I got the 3 points... But all 3 could still be present in the remaining townies in a 4-3...so again I fail to see the reasoning to ever no lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #22) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Buddying =/= recognizing that someone that has a kill flavor, role flavor, role type and kill logic all on his side is actually fucking town. Please take your head out of your ass.

Sounds like you have a reallllly strong town read here...Confirmed town?

DemonHybrid wrote: Signup date has nothing to do with ANYTHING and your last sentence is just so dumb.

It's not farfetched to assume someone with an older signup date has been around the block a lot more and is a lot more experienced/game knowledgeable than someone who just joined. (Yes just joined is a huge noob...using it as a point...just make my point less extreme)

ABR and I are the most experienced/Veteran here. Both here for a couple years both active over that span...So we have seen lots of play and an evolution of play.

ANYWAYS
this is a usless side tangent we can argue some other time.

DemonHybrid wrote:A flip gives us CONFIRMED, CONCRETE information and a game's worth of wagons to analyze. What terrible logic.

Call my logic terrible, again that'll really make yours sound better :roll: . Seeing ABR flip the Bear Jew One Shot Vig Town, will do nothing to add to this game in determining scum.

DemonHybrid wrote:You're basing two alignments on one flip.

SOOOOOO????? You have to die first. You flip scum, tclawren goes under heavy suspicion. You don't (which won't happen, you will) Then my statement/point was moot.

DemonHybrid wrote:Of course you don't, because you're awful.

Jab jab jabity jab. Flail more.

DemonHybrid wrote:
No one in this game is confirmed anything. Even ABR could be lying about his claim.

WOW really..you just listed a town of reasoning why he's town. Unless you're now trying to hold onto some .0001% suspicion.

DemonHybrid wrote:Some people STILL suspect him.

:!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: NOPE!. You killed the guy who thought this.

DemonHybrid wrote:So how is it not a GOOD idea to get a mod-confirmed alignment and a slew of wagon information to help us determine an outcome that affects whether or not the game is won or lost?

How amazing is the information going to be gotten by seeing people vote no-lynch?

You know what gives information
NOT ENDING THE DAY EARLY WITH A RUSHED HAMMER.

DemonHybrid wrote:
No, lets just take our chances on having an extra person alive who could be absolutely wrong about their suspicions and drive the game to a loss instead of having a confirmed alignment and let the remaining people have a ton of information to work with.

Preview edit 2: That doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is that instead of taking that chance, we have something confirmed and GOOD for the analysis of whoever is left.

You can make anything look bad congrats.

Counter argument: Lets kill our most town player by giving scum a free NK on our most obvious 99.9% confirmed town player…and still be lost tomorrow down one strong town voice. Awesome.

-“Ton of information”…LOL. Don’t speed hammer and we’d have information.

-“Something good and confirmed”..we have a lot of good confirmed dead townies with information to work with. We don’t need another one NKd.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #23) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Ben, I don't know why you claim to prefer ambiguity, but I feel like we need all the help we can get.

I don't prefer ambiguity. I'm not a dumb rock. I don't need to see confirmed townies (99.9% town players) NKd.

If there is a doc/jk protecting a townie, scum could keep shooting, and town could keep no lynching...doing what?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #24) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Benmage »

ABR,
Pappums votes DH. DH quickhammers. Obvious scum is obvious.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #25) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Benmage »

"Crap I'm scum caught with my pants down, let me just resort to insults"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #26) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:It's okay, I'll give you time to ACTUALLY READ THEM this time and realize that they're criticisms on your play, not insults.

They're mostly baseless inaccurate or subjective repeated statements.... DO you really want to me continue this circle...and state why each comment blew???
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #27) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Point is,
how could you say that hammer was bad
when you knew the situation I was in?
Knowing that I was one of the more active players
and having had NO changes to my case whatsoever
I get a reaction from him like that and it screamed scum to me.

You're gonna defend your hammer?

Activity =s?

--I can reread things and change my opinion...Are you saying thats impossible. He found you scummy for yours and mine interaction. You didnt ask for specifics. You HAMMERED.
Well clearly it was incorrect.

But more conclusively why your hammer sucked: The day was too short. Too many people with far to little contribution equating into almost an impossible alignment read.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #28) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:I will defend that hammer to the death.

FOAM all you want at him. Scream your desire to hammer.

Hazard had 2 posts this game. YOU cannot justify hammering there. If the mod told us pappums was scum... I wouldnt have wanted the day to end there.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #29) » Mon May 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

splitfarvle wrote:
drewoftherushes wrote:
The hammer was scummy, DH. I read that page again, and it was scummy. Defend it all you want.

What makes me curious is that there aren't more votes accumulating. Scum's playing it safe, which they have the luxury to do. When in doubt, though, I'm going to vote with ABR,
because I feel like DH and Benmage are town,
and we can't let scum have a chance to quicklynch.

VOTE: Tclawren

Bolding mine. You think the hammer was scummy, but also that DemonHybrid is town? You're also openly buddying Albert by voting with him just because. What exactly does quicklynching have to do with anything else you said?

VOTE: drewoftherushes

I have issues with Drew myself... I could see myself voting him, but DH is so unbelievably obvious scum its mind bottling.

The issue stemmed mainly from this:
drewoftherushes wrote:Why aren't you okay with those three?

VOTE: Tclaw

drewoftherushes wrote:That votes for being at the front of that lynch.

What a horrible reason for voting/suspecting someone to be scum. For being the first, or one of the first on a lynch?!?!?!

There’s an old scum-tell that the third voter on a wagon is scum…but I think it has been more accepted that scum tend to be in the middle of a wagon. So when you say your voting him for being the first on the wagon…I draw a big, :?

Other than this there’s nothing drew has done this game. Scolded the vig/made it plausible for an SK to exist?

And then yes. Very shitty reasoning for voting tclawren. Going with popular opinion. WOW scummy. Plus keeping suspicion on DH, or at the very least conflicting views on him.

So you have suspicion on a player. And vote a different popular opinion player.

Scum playbook #1. Suspect your partner. Vote easy wagon.

ABR
Whats your reasoning for voting Tclawren again?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #30) » Mon May 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

ALSO. If we are foolish enough to not lynch DH today... Who I guess I'll breakdown a TL/DR reasoning as to why we should be lynching him it is obvious we should lynch either Tclawren or Drew.

I say this because between ABR, Drew, and Tclawren all three cannot possibly be town, otherwise scum could've wagoned and ended the game.

Therefore since all arrows point to ABR being town. We have a 50/50 chance to hit scum in tclawren and drew. I'd like to hear more reasoning as to why some think tclawren is scum. I'll tell you this right now...drew looks pretty damn bad.

WE DONT NEED ANY MORE VOTES.

We don't need to rush this day, at all.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #31) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

splitfarvle wrote:
Benmage wrote:I say this because between ABR, Drew, and Tclawren all three cannot possibly be town, otherwise scum could've wagoned and ended the game.

I don't understand this point. We need 5 votes to mislynch and lose, no one was close to a lynch when tclaw and drew posted.

There's 2 votes on drew. If the 3 scum aren't om that wagon, or the votee the 3 theoretical scum not involved could all vote that wagon and end the game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #32) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

EDBWOP: 2 votes on tclawren.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #33) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

tclawren wrote:VOTE: Benmage

Benmage is scummy as hell, I hate his comments at the end of yesterday and his attacks on DH today are terrible and don't make sense.
I will also be down with a Drew lynch today (mainly for yesterday).
I don't like DH's hammer, but his D1 play is so obviously town it hurts.
ABR is still town.
I will have to Iso Spit and Elsa later.

This is a shitty explained vote.

Such generalizations.
-What comments of mine did you dislike from yesterday?
-What attack on DH doesn't make sense. (BTW probably tomorrow or Wednesday I will do that tl/dr summary of why DH is scum. Its all there...but I'll condense it....so I guess this could maybe wait)
-What from DH D1 made him so town?
-What about drew from yesterday did you dislike?

I'd like to see what you have to say about Spit and Elsa as well.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #34) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

I might not be able to do what I wanted in here tonight...it might be delayed till tomorrow. Please be patient. Deadline is a wayyyys away.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #35) » Thu May 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

For DH :roll: :
DemonHybrid wrote:First sentence:

Sounds like you have a reallllly strong town read here...Confirmed town?

"I didn't read a fucking thing you just said as to why you think he's town!"

Simply false, as I clearly state you have a strong town read.
DemonHybrid wrote:
It's not farfetched to assume someone with an older signup date has been around the block a lot more and is a lot more experienced/game knowledgeable than someone who just joined. (Yes just joined is a huge noob...using it as a point...just make my point less extreme)

ABR and I are the most experienced/Veteran here. Both here for a couple years both active over that span...So we have seen lots of play and an evolution of play.

ANYWAYS this is a
usless side tangent
we can argue some other time.

"I brought up useless information in order to get a lynch off! Since it didn't work, I backtracked and want to pretend this didn't exist!"

What lynch am I trying to get off? Yours?? What point would I be backtracking?
DemonHybrid wrote:
Call my logic terrible, again that'll really make yours sound better . Seeing ABR flip the Bear Jew One Shot Vig Town, will do nothing to add to this game in determining scum.

"I don't know how to analyze past interactions and wagons, and I don't know how MyLo/LyLo situations work!"

Hasn't this been answered a million times...ZzzZZzzzZZzz. It is illogical for us to see ABR dead by voting no lynch. There is plenty of interactions and past wagons to analyze...we don't need a mass no lynch wagon to add to the game to suddenly break it. ARE U FOR REAL?
DemonHybrid wrote:
SOOOOOO????? You have to die first. You flip scum, tclawren goes under heavy suspicion. You don't (which won't happen, you will) Then my statement/point was moot.

"I just
completely fucking ignored
everything you had to say and just -restated the same thing-! Look at my new contribution!"

I don't understand your complaint here.. I think you might be the confused one.
DemonHybrid wrote:
Jab jab jabity jab. Flail more.

"I don't understand how the context of situations work and I also don't know how to read!"

Way to simply continue the personal attacks as my comment was quoting, ONLY a personal attack. Congrats on trying once more to spin things to make me look bad and you look good.
DemonHybrid wrote:
WOW really..you just listed a town of reasoning why he's town. Unless you're now trying to hold onto some .0001% suspicion.

"I don't know what "could be" means and how it has no relation to the amount of the preceding condition!"

Clearly I do know what it means as I am calling you out for trying to hold onto suspicion. :eek:
DemonHybrid wrote:
NOPE!. You killed the guy who thought this.

"I have no short term memory!"

:?: Where's my error?
DemonHybrid wrote:
How amazing is the information going to be gotten by seeing people vote no-lynch?

You know what gives information NOT ENDING THE DAY EARLY WITH A RUSHED HAMMER.

"Let me ignore your point by pointing out something I already did 50 times!"

Negative. I do answer it. See the first line from my quote. A no-lynch will do nothing to provide info...But thanks for only trying to focus on things to make me look bad.
DemonHybrid wrote:
Counter argument: Lets kill our most town player by giving scum a free NK on our most obvious 99.9% confirmed town player…and still be lost tomorrow down one strong town voice. Awesome.

"I don't know how power roles work and I don't realize that there's been a no kill last night!"

Not the safest thing to rely on. What arsenal does the scum team have?
DemonHybrid wrote:
ABR, Pappums votes DH. DH quickhammers. Obvious scum is obvious.

"Quick, get this quicklynch off! Let me be a hypocrite by not analyzing a goddamn thing and commanding where others' votes will go!"

I'M not analyzing?!?! No player has analyzed more than I this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #36) » Thu May 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Why DH is scum Day ONE:

By post 18 he apparently has strong enough scum evidence to lynch NA1.
Myself, splitfarvle, TF, pappums, and Hazard all recognize him as a noob. As I previously illustrated with quotes in this post.

Not a single person voted NA1 for the reasons DH was. Not a single person thought NA1 was scum solely for the reasons DH did. EVERYONE Recognized NA1 a noob based on his interactions with DH.

Conclusion: DH pushed an Easy lynch on a false scum pretense.

Why DH is scum Day TWO:

DH couldn’t have a worse followup vote on tclawren.. Votes after Drew does.

Why did drew vote again?? For being the first on the wagon!?!?! WHAT?
The rest of the pappums vote was because of the vote/hammer. The hammer was meh. NA1 at that point looked bad. Pappums also pointed out in my opinion the strongest counterpoints against NA1….much stronger than DH’s.

NOW, DING DING DING, look at this GEM:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I want a show of good faith from pappum before I unvote however

Pappums votes DH, siding with me. ABR has this lingering statement….AND BEFORE ABR CAN RETURN TO THE THREAD DH HAMMERS!

I’m calling DH’s quikchammer out. Not only was it simply horrible from a town perspective. But it was MASSIVELY advantageous from a scums perspective.
-You kill a townie.
-You put the game into mylo/lylo.
---Even if you are lynched tomorrow(today) based of your quickhammer…You’ve put the game into mylo/lylo where town must lynch perfectly to win…How often does town sweep lynch in a game in lylo/mylo to pull out a win with zero scum deaths beforehand???
-You can still argue to keep yourself alive
-You end discussion WAYYY EARLY, where reads on some people…simply don’t exists.
--You ended discussion with me early. You ended a potential wagon swing onto yourself. You stopped ABR from unvoting.
-You quickhammer someone whose wagon was potentially on the verge of being derailed..and again obviously end the day.

Why DH is scum Day THREE:

-He opens with shitty defense of his hammer.
-Suggests a no lynch…
-Stick to his guns until everyone tells him how incorrect he is…then simply tries to defend that he isn’t a bad player in general.

-Popular OPINION All Game.

Seriously, it’s admiral scum aren’t busing you. So town Needs to get their shit together and off literally the most obvious scum ever.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #37) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

I love how you insult me in some manner that my attacks are baseless so I'll just call you scum. In the meantime all you consistently do is call me "bad". You consistently have false comments..without even breaking down last posts I can just pick on the fact that I have lingering questions on drew, and tclawren. So no I am not ignoring everyone else.
-NICE DEFLECTION.

I have scum flailing..and an apathetic town.

The CYS jab is also awesome. Real classy DH. Real classy. How mindblowing would it be if everygame was lost because of the person lynched on DAY ONE..... GEEE THANKS NINENTDO WE BLAME THIS LOSS ON YOU....geeze DH you're being a fucking dense douche.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #38) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Oh, and the reason why I'm pissed off at you is because

-I don't like arrogance
-I don't like wall posts
-I HATE when people mix the two

Just incase you were wondering about the hostility. jsyk.

You asked for the wall post.

My summary is dead on for the events of your play. And was ASKED... I get it. You're scum. You're gonna be mad. You're gonna resort to insults.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #39) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hazard with a Glove wrote:You guys are just stupid.
I've been lurking my ass off this entire time and you haven't done jack.

I.... I....

I'm fucking at a lost.

Is DH some awesome Mafia role that you want alive....

I mean?? W.t.f?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #40) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:

DemonHybrid wrote:Do whatever.

Not exactly a resounding "no".
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #41) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Benmage wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

DemonHybrid wrote:Do whatever.

Not exactly a resounding "no".

Not exactly a resounding "yes" either. More like a resounding "I'm annoyed at this game".

Yeah go back to avoiding the thread...because the personal jabs at me while I have legitimate issues is really immature. Which by the way is also a strong scumtell in my book.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #42) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Your book = your little fantasy world.

Not sure what you mean about avoiding the thread, either. I have double the amount of posts that you do.

Post count is nothing. I put a lot of work into several of mine..but I digress.

My point was after our previous back and forth you were pretty quite.

And also. Who was I suppose to look at again? Elsa, Hazard? What interrogation of the two are you performing?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #43) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:38 am

Post by Benmage »

You know what...errr

unvote vote drewoftherushes

But the more I think about it this vote makes the most sense. If DH is sitting on a buddy great. If in some twilight zone world he is town with me than this game should be over now (if drew is town...he can't be).

Drew, your steakout of the tclaw wagon doesn't make sense...Hazard's vote never went through.
-What previous tclaw reasoning do you have!??! Last I asked you only voted him for being early on the nintendo wagon...and you also sheeped ABR...Thats not reasoning.
-You've done exactly what you are accusing others of. Vote stalling.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #44) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Benmage »

Mind bottling.

Then why didn't you lynch DH with me...? Even if I was scum bussing ... the end result is a dead scum.... :?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #45) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Well drew does another inconsistent move...so much for waiting to out the slow scum....wasn't. Hazard a town read?

Because you just put him at L-2.

But than I look a hazard....what the fuck!

I can't really fathom he scum reasoning behind his actions except to potentially save a scrutinized buddy....but whose he saving?

If he's town doing this he ought to be blacklisted, and I will actively seek todo so if he is town.

I can't think of any gambit to be pulling like this... innocent child?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #46) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Benmage »

Btw there's 100% scum confirmed out of those 4 now....obviously I think drew or hazard...maybe both.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #47) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

Its...absurd. If he flips town he should be blacklisted from the site.

Lets see what CMaR has to say.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #48) » Sat May 21, 2011 2:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Should be able to post later today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #49) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Benmage »

vote demonhybrid
finally no sweep!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #50) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Dh you aint squiriming anymore. Ill lynch drew tomorrow. But you're scum and now you die.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #51) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Benmage »

When did you even mention Elsa??? And you complain about drew.

I don't think so.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #52) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Benmage »

I love the defense of the no lynch ...so what happened? You guys tried to kill abr thinking no doc? ....surprised and got a free night to doc find....how fucking terribad.

Split bled town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #53) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Glad this is over. Later.

Hey DH!....much love.

Sorry for tunneling on you so hard...it was fun from my point.

How the hell did my case on you not pan out??? I thought it was damn good :P .
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #54) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Scott Brosius wrote: I thought it was very tough on town but town did not do anything in this game to even deserve a victory. This was pretty painful to watch.

Hazard deserves a sitewide BAN
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #55) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

So if we had NK'd the traitor...he'd join us?? Or he was just a secret help to our WC??
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #56) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #57) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hittin Snow N1 was helpful.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #58) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm still lost as to the point of the traitor...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”