Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

RAYFROST you're supposed to say that after quickhammers, not pregame!

Now shape up, I don't feel like bussing you.

(2 more confirms to go)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

:3
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Sun May 22, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh cool day 1 start.

So we could totally have this talking about double lynch/powers/etc for a while but it's not going to be useful until later in the day.

Mostly because if I start a duel for a LIMITED TIME ONLY (read:today) it doesn't end the day.
So basically today is going to go either "lynch"->double lynch/single lynch with someone getting a cool dueling power. It could also theoretically be two double lynches or double to single but I would have to die and that would make me sad.

Aaaaaaanyway.
Vote:elvis_knits
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Sun May 22, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Wait does it really say remain CLAM? I can't believe I missed that.

And elvis is strawmanning like she owns a field full of corn.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I have to start the duel for it to not end the day. So it's me vs. whoever in a duel, then no matter who wins the day continues and there can be a lynch or other people can duel.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Sun May 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Personally I don't think all this is actually helpful but maybe some other people can get some reads out of this mess.

1) Should duels be a town consensus or based on an individuals confidence in their reads/need for power?

-It absolutely needs some restraints from other players- if the player doesn't have a chance of getting lynched without the duel mechanic-
another way to put this is the majority of the town thinks they're leaning town or a solid chunk of players has a strong town read on them, then you put your read in check and don't duel them. Or make a case to see if you can convince some naysayers, and if you sway most of them Then duel them. (exception for if you're getting lynched and the other has been agreed to get a power or something)

-If there's 2 or 3 major candidates for the noose and you like noosing #2 better than #1 to the point that you're willing to go down with them, that's fine.

-If almost everyone thinks someone is scum to the point that there isn't going to be another lynch that day, don't fuck it up. (feel free to look up benmage in Faraday's Storm of Swords for an example of this)

-If you make your first post of the day a duel, then I will literally kill you. Wait for other people to show up to make sure there isn't role info around.

2) I don't know the flavor. Just from number of players+duel mechanic I'm expecting either 1 scumteam of 5 or 2 of 3.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Sun May 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

DeityKabuto wrote:In a duel, are you forced to accept the person who challenges you?

Yes.

@Juls- I'd be pretty okay with that except dueling would have to happen at L-2 instead of L-1, otherwise scum could just self-hammer to avoid giving any info/powers out to town. And if there are two very scummy people or one and an uberlurker we can always just add in a double lynch and go back to giving a power with every lynch.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Sun May 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I'm pretty sure she means that if scum chooses someone to get a power on their death, then they should be viewed as scummy. Which is kinda obvious but makes sense.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Sun May 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

If there are 2 scum teams of 4 that means 8 total scum out of 20 people and a possible scum majority at the start of d2 if we screw up all the d1 duels. So uh no.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Sun May 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Iec I thought that 4 scum might be balanced TOTAL until Spy said that the duel could be a double lynch instead of just a force-lynch 1 person deal.
There's just waaaaaaay too much potential for snowballing effects with 2 scumteams that big and one or two potentially poor town decisions. If Spy put in that many scum on each team (I COULD see 2 of 3+a SK) then I will send Spy like 20 pictures of my avatar glaring at him post game.

I don't really see how what I did was cautious and am ever so slightly hurt by the implication that I'm not fun but the rest of myko's post is pretty cool.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Sun May 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

No for serious. Giving everyone in the game a force-lynch (which is basically what dueling is, except we can also kill both people or the activator) is an inherently anti-town mechanic, look at all the bad idea games.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

So I'm having a harder time getting into this game than I'm used to but I do have a few reads I can share.

Elvis is I think the best choice for me to duel. The very early game/pregame stuff with her arguing with AGM isn't that scummy, but she's definitely stretching what AGM says to make her argument look better. At the time I could see town doing that if they were really convinced in their argument and wanted to be right no matter what but her post #65 is enormously terrible.

elvis_knits wrote:So far I see:

Scummiest:
Myko for wanting to charge in and duel
AlmasterG for convoluted reasoning why we should not let majority rule
Maxous for promoting the idea that if we "trust" someone we give them free reign to duel
Amrun 59 gives me slight scum twinge by saying he was calling bastard scum as a "joke"

It has been my experience that in games like this where there are strategies that CLEARLY benefit scum, and some people push these strategies, THEY ARE SCUM.

vote myko

Look at the reasons for suspecting Max and Amrun.
She takes a basic summary what they say and adds little finger quotes to it to try and make what they're saying look worse. There's absolutely no other reason to do that and it's not objective or analytical at all.

[quote="Myk]
elvis wrote:I STRONGLY disagree with allowing any supposedly obvtown minority to have more control over duels than others. That reads to me like a recipe for disaster. One reason is scum can sometimes fool us, you know. Another reason is that letting everyone participate equally lets you see who is making scummy moves.

This is becoming a standard scumtell for me. Scum's biggest fear is suddenly being opposed by a large block of townies who have found each other. The above is only stating what you shouldn't trust anybody. [/quote]
This is absolutely right- I've seen it quite a bit in chat mafia games when scum don't have anything or don't want to contribute with reads- Instead it's fairly common that they just ask the active players questions about their town reads to try and look active and spread doubt on who's scum.

elvis wrote:
I have no knowledge of the flavor of this game, and I am glazing over about it. Did Magister Ludi make a slip? If yes, I would not be surprised as his play this far seemed scummy already.

And yeah this is terrible.

A few extra reads-
Mykon is pretty clearly town with his 184
Bastard is being useless and needs some actual content
Ludi's initial "people who wonder about 2 scumteams are scum, here's some possible scumteams" is pretty bad but I don't think the rest of his posts are.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #205 (isolation #13) » Mon May 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Ugh.
elvis ignore people's theory opinions for a minute.
Based on just their posts regarding other players and their suspicions who do you think has abnormally high chances of being scum?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #217 (isolation #14) » Mon May 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Vi wrote:
Gammagooey 194... Appraisal of Magister Ludi's scumminess outside realistic parameters. More thorough explanation sought.

Derfherf gut herfderf.

Really though I could see Magister as scum but aside from his flavor thing I don't think his posts have been more likely to come from scum than town. My read on him is basically slightly scummier than null.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #222 (isolation #15) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

As a warning I won't be on much tommorrow, I'll be driving across-state.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #233 (isolation #16) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

B4574rD Br05 wrote:Gamma, I dislike your jokey first few posts from pages ago. I see you are being cut slack due to the claim, but at the time, the game moved past the non-serious portion. Why did you not bother to help AGM and elvis_knits with their ideas, or express difference to them?

I'm getting slack from the claim? I thought it was because I was the sexiest person here.

Why did I not contribute to the elvis/AGM yellfest 2011? Mostly because I care very little about how people get lynched. Significantly more important is who is getting lynched. There's also the small thing about elvis responding to an invisible ghost that takes AGM's words and changes them into saying that AGM is king and decider of obvtown, lynches, and all things, but it's mostly the not caring thing.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #235 (isolation #17) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Juls if the day doesn't continue after my duel then you duel/lynch me tomorrow and I become dead. It's really that simple.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #236 (isolation #18) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Also, Vi has basically said that the post restriction is fake. If it's irritating you ask for normal posting or better explanations.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #238 (isolation #19) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

first post-
Vi wrote:Standing by. Awaiting idiot input regarding whether this is a real post restriction.

and later after rayfrost makes a post implying the the PR could be real-
Vi wrote:RayFrost 98... Acknowledging anticipated idiot input.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #240 (isolation #20) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Godamnit Vi come in here and tell her you're doing a robot thing to be funny.

Seriously this is a game about medieval japan, a robot post restriction makes less than no sense.

And it's more that for him to say that it's fake he would have to consider that it's real but seriously it's a fake post restriction.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #251 (isolation #21) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Uh Ray did you miss this from Juls?- http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p3068348
It's not strictly reads but it's pretty close.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #263 (isolation #22) » Mon May 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I'd really rather not have to iso 4 different players for one slot later in the game.
If it's still not activated PM Flay and ask him about it, mith and Flay do the activations I think.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #345 (isolation #23) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh hey so I'm done driving and I'm rereading this whole game

AND SUDDENLY I'M NOT TERRIBLE AT IT ANYMORE.

Magister Ludi wrote:Each [context-scum team] probably interact favorably with duels somehow

Explain why you think this please.

You guys all get presents in the form of reads once I'm done with the rest of this.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #351 (isolation #24) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Reads post is all typed up and saved in notepad, gonna post it after Ludi gets in here and answers the question I asked him or when I get tired/impatient of waiting.

It's not amaaaazing but it's got a less nullish reads than before I reread so I'm considering it a success.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #362 (isolation #25) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Hey inhims what's your craaaaaaaziest read? (do you have a read that's contrary to most other people's and reasons for read)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #367 (isolation #26) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

HE MISSPELLED ENVISION.

I don't see anything wrong with that post though clue me in.

Also I'm messing with my list a little because I was hope-specting that Magi wouldn't be able to justify it and then elvis and him could be super-scums together.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #368 (isolation #27) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Okay fine don't tell me.

READS LIST.

guyz, Town

Rayfrost
AGM
Juls
Myk

Leaning Town

Max
C-Worl
DUM (maybe i'm a sucker for people saying I'm town/agreeing with my reads. But I don't want him dead right now)
inhims (added since recent posts, though I don't agree with Ray-scum)

Is a robot

Vi

Iffy

A bunch of people
Also magister

The hells

Bastard Bros

Not likely scum with elvis but otherwise noose isn't bad

Amrun (also if he's scum Greyice isn't)

Dead today plz

elvis

Other Stuff-
Iec gets a special mention down here because of super-hard tunneling for a pretty mediocre reason - If there ARE two teams I'm willing to bet that he's on the other trying to get down a member of the other team early on.

Bastard I would put as very likely scum if Magi is scum- stalling the wagon on Magi makes perfect sense for newbiescum, and it seems Really weird that he thinks the day is going fast when we're pretty much the slowest mafia site there is.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #369 (isolation #28) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

>:[ Nobody wants to talk to me.

Bastard have you played any mafia games on different sites? I've got a super secret paranoia about you that I'd like to get rid of.

For anyone who would like to mock my silly theories look up the final scum in Cross Edge and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #399 (isolation #29) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Yeaaaah I'm not dueling anyone yet.

I AM setting a deadline for "today's lynch" though- my duel will happen by saturday night at the latest so we have 2 days to kill it, 1-2 days to go over anything from the flip, then 1-2 days to do the next duel.

If someone gets to L-2 ala Juls' plan they have enormously high chances of being my duel.
Otherwise I'm just gonna choose whichever I think is best out of the wagons. (this is currently elvis.)

tl;dr: If you want someone to die WAGON THEM HARDER (better faster stronger)
Cases are nice too but not required.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #402 (isolation #30) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #408 (isolation #31) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Max wrote:By the way Gammagooey if you feel using your power today would require a lynch to be rushed through you can always save it for day 2.

Doesn't work that way. It's happening today.

I would actually really REALLY love to see elvis and Magister die at the same time just because I have monstrous doubts that they would both be town but I can only duel one of them and still have the day continue so I have to choose things.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #498 (isolation #32) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I still want to know what Grey thought was wrong with Ludi's post like 5 pages ago.

I'd also be pretty okay with a Toasty lynch if elvis absolutely isn't happening but I'd like to know why Myk unvoted.

DUM should finish reading the thread. Like really VERY SOON.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #500 (isolation #33) » Thu May 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 11

Amrun
- 5 - DietyKabuto, elvis_knits, GreyICE, RedCoyote, Vi - (L-6)
DietyKabuto
- 1 - Amrun - (L-10)
Drunken Unicorn Master
- 5 - RayFrost, InHimshallibe, Maxous, ToastyToast, Bastard Bros - (L-6)
elvis_knits
- 2 - Gammagooey, AlmasterGM - (L-9)
GreyICE
- 2 - Juls, C-Worl - (L-9)
Iecerint
- 1 - Magister Ludi - (L-10)
Magister Ludi
- 2 - Iecerint, Drunken Unicorn Master - (L-9)
ToastyToast
- 1 - Katsuki - (L-10)

Players not voting: mykonian

If you don't finish your read before then there will be choking and murders and death.

That's all! :)
Last edited by SpyreX on Thu May 26, 2011 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #553 (isolation #34) » Fri May 27, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Unvote, Vote: ToastyToast
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #560 (isolation #35) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

ToastyToast wrote:

Thanks Gamma for being so vocal regarding me in this game. You really responded well to my post when I said I was getting frustrated by people who suspected me without saying why. Lets look at what you've said about me!

But seriously you've said it's antitown like 4 times without saying why that particular brand of antitown is more likely to come from scum than town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #561 (isolation #36) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Gammagooey »

ah damnit I deleted the <3 that came between the quote and the srsly.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #567 (isolation #37) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Toast-Oh that's not the only thing that I'm voting you for. I can make a big case if you'd like but if I put that much effort into it I'm PROBABLY going to just use it to push your lynch for the next day and a half.
So, your choice.

Hey Vi does knowing that every other person on the Amrun wagon is also on your list as Scum level #etc alter your perception of his lynch at all? Because if I had those reads (and I do have a decent number of those reads) he would look like designated mislynch #1.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #568 (isolation #38) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Gammagooey »

ToastyToast wrote:I can't tell who she likes, who she doesn't like because everytime she posts its like "I AM A ROBOT. I FIND A SCUMMY THING HERE BUT A TOWN THING HERE. IN OTHER WORDS, I DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE AN OPINION."

Read Vi's iso 32.
Then please punch yourself in the face.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #572 (isolation #39) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@SpyreX
- Can you prod the CSL part of the DUM hydra please?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #575 (isolation #40) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Official Vote Count

Amrun
- 4 - elvis_knits, GreyICE, RedCoyote, Vi - (L-7)
DietyKabuto
- 1 - Amrun - (L-10)
Drunken Unicorn Master
- 4 - InHimshallibe, Maxous, ToastyToast, Bastard Bros - (L-7)
GreyICE
- 1 - C-Worl - (L-10)
Iecerint
- 2 - Magister Ludi, RayFrost - (L-9)
Katsuki
- 2 - Juls, DietyKabuto - (L-9)
Magister Ludi
- 2 - Iecerint, Drunken Unicorn Master - (L-9)
ToastyToast
- 3 - Katsuki, Gammagooey, AlmasterGM - (L-8)

He's not anywhere close to a lynch. Like L-6 or 7 right now.
Last edited by SpyreX on Fri May 27, 2011 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #579 (isolation #41) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

DUM You're not even voting Toast, get back in here and WORDS for a bit.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #616 (isolation #42) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I'm hereby declaring the previous page (24) "The sexiest thus far in this game" and pointing out that Toasty is at L-4 if I can count correctly.
(I usually can't, so go check yourself to be sure after the next vote)

The main thing that I got personally from Iecrint's posts are that I should go reread the elvis/AGM early thing. And also since Ludi isn't getting dead right now unless someone else comes in with SUPERARGUMENTS he gets to be a pseudo-vote on Toasty. (yes there's other important stuff for later but it's not immediately relevant to the current situation)

The only other big wagon right now is on DUM (everyone else has 3 votes or less after you count all the vote-moves), and the only town read I have on there is Max and he's also okay with a Toasty lynch.

Given all that and respectfully disagreeing with Vi on Toasty, I would like Toasty to claim. Lez do dis.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #623 (isolation #43) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

10.) Do not quote any communication from the mod (that includes PMs) in the game thread.

A REMINDER BECAUSE IF SOMEONE GETS MODKILLED I WILL BE VERY GODAMN IRRITATED
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #625 (isolation #44) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Official Vote Count

Amrun
- 2 - elvis_knits, GreyICE - (L-9)
Drunken Unicorn Master
- 4 - InHimshallibe, Maxous, ToastyToast, Bastard Bros - (L-7)
GreyICE
- 1 - C-Worl - (L-10)
Iecerint
- 1 - RayFrost - (L-10)
InHimshallibe
- 1 - Vi - (L-10)
Katsuki
- 2 - Juls, DietyKabuto - (L-9)
Magister Ludi
- 1 - Iecerint - (L-10)
ToastyToast
- 7 - Katsuki, Gammagooey, AlmasterGM, RedCoyote, Amrun, Drunken Unicorn Master, Magister Ludi - (L-4)

I just had a modkill d1 in a different game and I'd really not see it repeated again.
Last edited by SpyreX on Fri May 27, 2011 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #644 (isolation #45) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Vi if that's real then I wish you could have waited until after Toasty's fate is decided but as long as it doesn't end the day I can deal with that.

Now for a song while I wait to see what the hell is going on.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #647 (isolation #46) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Gammagooey »

If both of those kills go through And the day continues then chances are Very high that I'll be dueling within this pool:
DUM
Iecerint
Bastard Bros
inHim
elvis

who exactly will depend on what the flips actually ARE so it's time for waiting games.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #649 (isolation #47) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I don't think SpyreX will be awake for a few hours but wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #652 (isolation #48) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Gammagooey »

SpyreX wrote:Not one of us, yet, not truly an enemy.

:?
Third party? Thaaat doesn't really help anything.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #654 (isolation #49) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Hey Deity if you get on soon give us a wave, I wanna ask you somethin'.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #681 (isolation #50) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Gammagooey »

If Redcoyote was third party like I think then it doesn't change anything, if he was actually scum Toasty is slightly more likely scum for that RedCoyote's vote on him
(it looks exactly how I think a late bus would go down- try to add in a good point or two for credz while getting on the wagon even though getting off the other was kinda iffy given RC's reads), and Toasty's basically claimed VT. Regarding the whole Zheng He flavor thing I think that if it's a fakeclaim it's a SpyreX-given fakeclaim so Toasty choosing it for some reason would be inapplicable and that he might not have wanted to make up an ability and risk getting caught with a counterclaim or poor choice of an active ability name, so I can see him going for a VT claim as scum.

Bam.
Duel: ToastyToast

I did want Deity to answer why Pierce didn't go through and kill Toasty if it was just because another daykill was before it, but we can just use it later today barring shenanigans.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #684 (isolation #51) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Gammagooey »

The only reason I would not duel you is if he said it was a delayed kill that isn't mentioned in any flavor/to the recipient/etc. Which I don't think would be the case, and also leads to the question of why would he use it on a guy that was probably going to die that day without it.

Toasty I think pretty much everyone has a D.) ability. And I'd bet some pretty decent money that you wouldn't win a duel throughout this game so functionally you're a VT.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #685 (isolation #52) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Gammagooey »

And I waited 12ish hours and in the meantime we've gotten a flip that could make you even more likely scum. A bunch of people have seen your claim and there's certainly no-one coming to your rescue with OMG THAT CLAIM IS A BILLION % LEGIT.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #687 (isolation #53) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Pierce...as a public investigate.

Umm.
No.
Pierce is stabbing things.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #691 (isolation #54) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Gammagooey »

The duel is a lynch except you can only vote for 2 players.
He self-voted basically.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #692 (isolation #55) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Wait actually this is a bit confusing, maybe I'm wrong.
Spy wrote:At the end of 48 hours or when one category has a majority OR deadline would activate, the category with the most votes wins the duel and all other parties are killed and the day ends.

Vote for Toasty to lose the duel
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #695 (isolation #56) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Vote: Gamma
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #729 (isolation #57) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Bluh.

TownDuelistvote:Juls

And yeah I'd be okay with Iec getting dead from Juls.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #736 (isolation #58) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Cut Through might have been Vi's duel ability (taking place of the duel) or might not have been.

Vi can clarify and/or just tell people if it would rather duel again or have Juls do it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #739 (isolation #59) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh I think I get what Katsuki is getting at?
I think he's saying that SpyreX could mean they're just not the main enemy that Wei fight in the games, although to say that and have them as a second scum faction would still be odd IMO.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #744 (isolation #60) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Katsuki wrote:Oh yeah, I do NOT support a Juls-dual at all today.

Who would you rather duel?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #750 (isolation #61) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 10

Bastard Bros
- 1 - Iecerint - (L-9)
Drunken Unicorn Master
- 2 - Maxous, RayFrost - (L-8)
elvis_knits
- 1 - Gammagooey - (L-9)
Iecerint
- 1 - Juls - (L-9)
InHimshallibe
- 2 - Vi, Magister Ludi - (L-8)

Players not voting: AlmasterGM, Amrun, Bastard Bros, C-Worl, DietyKabuto, Drunken Unicorn Master, elvis_knits, GreyICE, InHimshallibe, Katsuki, mykonian

I can't duel elvis today and I'd rather someone get their D. ability unless we're doing a double death duel.
Spy wrote:All players, unless noted, have the ability:
A.)Duel - You may post
once per day

And Vi I thought Amrun was talking about Diety in that playback, not you.
Last edited by SpyreX on Sat May 28, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #760 (isolation #62) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Hargelblargh AGM has gone on about a secret towntell for Grey, AGM dueling Grey doesn't actually make sense for AGM to do.

And why am I the post police now and where can i turn in my badge.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #799 (isolation #63) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Gammagooey »

TownDuelistVote:Mykonian

He's town so if he thinks he'll get a better ability than the other candidates then give it to him.

I'm not really that confident in my scumreads aside from elvis so I'm going to just say what I'm thinking about the players that are likely to get dueled today and hope that Vi/Juls/Myk can parse it out better than I can.

inhims early stuff is very mediocre- a bunch of short posts and more attacking/stating suspicion than finding and evaluating alignments with the exception of his iso 7 on Juls. His #17 listing me as his main paraonia read I think is generally more likely to come from town than scum but he could have not wanted to have to find something from another player on short notice. Also I have no idea how Bastard is in his ubertown read spot given that he's said he's played mafia before.

DUM I disagree with a lot of his reads (elvis, Rayfrost, Ludi at this point) but I thought Toasty would be scum and that was pretty much the main person DUM pushed for the pre-duel today. DUM bringing out the "bonus info" (something awesome on a duel) would have made him pretty likely town if it had happened earlier but by that point he had more than enough time to think over claiming something like that as scum, especially if they have daytalk. I don't like the meta cop-out on reading elvis in DUM's iso 16.
And RC still is only on page 10. isos 1&15 are decent but I'd like to see him die in a double death duel, I don't think he's ever going to put enough effort into this game to be a solid read.

I'd be up for a Grey-lynch today without question if it weren't for AGM's secret towntell and a pretty damn strong town read on AGM.

Ludi to me looks like town tripping over himself and people ganging up on him for it, ESPECIALLY with the Wu flip basically showing that the slip Iec went on about for the entire damn day doesn't exist at all. His reads and suspicions aren't great but I think he's trying to be helpful and his dueling ability speculation, iso 15, and iso 17 all look like town thought processes.

Bastard is giving a lot of effort in his big posts but it looks more like commentary than trying to figure stuff out and his early posts are badddddddddd for someone who's played mafia before.

I'm heading out to the beach but I'll be back later tonight and do this for Amrun+C-Worl and maybe Deity (although Deity finally started to look town with the non-daykill+Juls answers)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #811 (isolation #64) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Viiiii look how town AGM is. LOOK AT IT.

Before I finish with other stuff Iec I looked through AGM's oldold stuff and I still don't see AGM saying that he'd be the one to decide who's obvtown and such, just that if there ARE obvtown and many of them share the same opinion it should be weighted more than an equal # of other players.

Amrun- I've got a slight town read on him but it's mostly gut and just how many scummy players have gone after him at one time or another, especially early on for the bastard joke. Listwise this includes- {elvis, greyice, inhims, RedC(confscum), and Deity (although he's looking a lot better recently)}

C-Worl-Preeetty useless but isos 3 and 20 both look like they're coming from town.

Deity- Very close to useless thus far but significantly more likely town with the Pierce shenanigans.

Elvis I'm throwing in here even though I already went over why I think she's scum in my iso 12. In addition to that mess you have the jump onto Amrun with the "hated me or not" appeal that has absolutely nothing to do with why we should vote for Amrun, the outrage at myko which looks really faked to me in iso 34, and the not bothering to check anything herself (Redcoyote's flip, Magister's slip.)
There IS one part of her iso that looks town (#43) but it's pushing the poor me this'll look scummy Really hard.

With AGM's 3 anti-town factions thing I think we should start double lynching instead of dueling for powers earlier than normal- today would still be good for a power-drop since it lasts until the player dies (which could potentially be quite long with docs/bodyguards/whatever) and decreases in usefulness the later we hand it out, but unless there's a fairly large number of crosskills there are going to be more scum than usual to lynch And it's possible to lynch 2 scum in the same duel instead of having one save the other like they probably would if they were all on the same team. I personally think we should start double dueling during day 3, day 2 if Juls/Vi/Myk/AGM either all have powers or whichever players don't have powers yet think the double lynch would be worth more than the power they would obtain from winning a duel.
(yes I added in AGM to the obvtown list)
(because he's obvtown)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #813 (isolation #65) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Blergh forum ate my post.

I know AGM proposed weighting some players votes more strongly than others, the strawman is in elvis's taking AGM's previous statement and bashes on the idea by questioning who the obvtown are, when saying that AGM is deciding who's obvtown for everyone is really really stretching what AGM said.

In other actually helpful news, people should be voting. I don't give a damn if you're not very confident in your read and/or you think a duel will take care of things instead, you're posting and you should be voting to let other people know what the hell you want to do. If someone gets close to lynch or you want to change it later you can take it off, it's not hard.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #815 (isolation #66) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Iec wrote:This post legitimately begged the question of where "obvtown" was coming from IMO.

I'm not confused and I disagree with the above statement but I also don't think this conversation is helpful so I'm shutting up now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #867 (isolation #67) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Yeaaaah myko should have waited for an inhims claim.

Still almost certainly voting for inhims to die though.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #900 (isolation #68) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 9

Players not voting: AlmasterGM, Amrun, Bastard Bros, C-Worl, DietyKabuto, Drunken Unicorn Master, elvis_knits, Gammagooey, GreyICE, Iecerint, Katsuki, Magister Ludi, Maxous, mykonian, RayFrost, Vi

I need to check something but first you know how I said that I could only start a duel without dying yesterday?
Yeaaaah I lied. It's multi-shot.
Back in a minute.
Last edited by SpyreX on Mon May 30, 2011 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #901 (isolation #69) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

errr without the day ending, not dying.
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #903 (isolation #70) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh yeah AND I have special role info which makes this an EVEN BETTER thing than I thought previously.

elvis_knits, claim.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #905 (isolation #71) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I'm super amazing and I'm not answering any stupid rolefishing questions today kthanks.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #910 (isolation #72) » Mon May 30, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Well then I'll just have to be overpowered.

There is no reason for me to be claiming anything unless enough people think I'm scum for claiming to actually make sense.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #915 (isolation #73) » Mon May 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

PRETTY SURE ELVIS.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #917 (isolation #74) » Mon May 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

...You were specifically told your action was unsuccessful?
That seems very unlikely to me but I'll go do some SpyreX-metas.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #919 (isolation #75) » Mon May 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Once you get back from your walk ask SpyreX if you can share the ability name and if so do it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #922 (isolation #76) » Mon May 30, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh right he did. Good job Iec. Have a cookie.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #923 (isolation #77) » Mon May 30, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh and just in case if YOU, <your player name here>, are a doc that would like to counterclaim elvis don't do it yet, only if it looks like we're not going to lynch her after the ability names and such are discussed.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #925 (isolation #78) » Mon May 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 9

Players not voting: AlmasterGM, Amrun, Bastard Bros, C-Worl, DietyKabuto, Drunken Unicorn Master, elvis_knits, Gammagooey, GreyICE, Iecerint, Katsuki, Magister Ludi, Maxous, mykonian, RayFrost, Vi

Bluhhh.
Protective shot kinda makes sense but I'm having a really hard time getting past the told you were roleblocked thing.

If anyone else wants to step in with opinions here I'd appreciate it.
Last edited by SpyreX on Mon May 30, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #930 (isolation #79) » Mon May 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I'm going over the wiki- There are two bodyguards to Cao Cao (Dian Wei and Xu Zhu) but I don't see anyone that heals on the battlefield or anything.
wiki is here if other people want to go over it:http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Wei_characters
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #937 (isolation #80) » Mon May 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

elvis was there flavor with your roleblocked message y/n?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #940 (isolation #81) » Mon May 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Both the roles that got blocked in PYP4 were result roles unless I missed something (gud was watcher volk was gunsmith)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #943 (isolation #82) » Mon May 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Well yeah giving a watcher a result of no one visited and you were roleblocked are two very different things.

Whereas a doc being roleblocked or not doesn't actually need a message since it doesn't change anything.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #949 (isolation #83) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I think I hate T-bone's entry post almost as much as I hated all of Bastard's.

I'm gonna sleep on all this and decide on elvis tomorrow- if you have BIGGER AND BETTER role information or just want to give your opinion on something before that, then do it before tomorrow night. For reference the two possibilities for elvis are-
a)die today
or
b)protect in the group of {mykonian, Vi, AGM, myself} for pretty much the rest of the game until she dies. She's not winning a duel with anyone for double powers.

ninja'd by Magi-
on duel winning- Tell me why you need to know and if it's a decent reason I'll tell you.
on elvis I will share this since it'll help everyone with opinions of her- I roleblocked her and there are two missing kills going by AGM's 3 antitown faction thing, plus since she's claiming doc it makes it a lot less likely that they were stopped by other things.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #952 (isolation #84) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Why are you comparing flipped scum reads to flipped town reads?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #961 (isolation #85) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Not having to give reads on the first 37 pages of content in the thread.

DAMN IM GOOD.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #966 (isolation #86) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

You clearly need a better bank, although your idea is better thought out than I thought it would be when you first asked for flavor.

Buuuut there's the whole thing about lynching Toasty even though I didn't mention him for the first half of d1 and me having a confirmed roleblock on elvis.

If you and a few other people think it's actually worth it I'll meet you halfway and character-claim.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #972 (isolation #87) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

[quote="Myk]I’m believing EK’s claim.[/quote]
Specifics for why would be cool to have.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #974 (isolation #88) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:30 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Why in the fuck did you just throw away a free lynch.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #976 (isolation #89) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Are you even fucking reading the game.
If I start a duel it doesn't end the day.
Yours will.
We just lost a lynch because of your stupidity.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #978 (isolation #90) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:34 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh.
Then I apologize but I really wish you had said something as you were dueling so I didn't get all mad for no reason.
*chills*
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #980 (isolation #91) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:48 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Eh.
It's so stupid to do as scum though.
Maaaybe a claim of the not-ending-day ability to show it's legit but I think he's town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #994 (isolation #92) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Because lynching town is BAD.
Plus he already had some support for dueling anyway, on a duelist considered by most players to be scum, the only thing he fucked up was not waiting for a claim.

There's not a chance of me voting for elvis to win, this kind of reckless stupidity comes from town 9.8 times out of 10, and you can go into the very games elvis linked at the beginning of the game to check it. I'll settle for a double death if I have to given that elvis is still one of the scummiest players in the game and the roleblock shenanigans isn't how I think SpyreX would resolve the issue. (I did check ALL of Spy's previous games for this- the only one with a roleblocked non-result role that didn't end the game/have the player no action anyway was in Powerful Wizards, but he didn't say in-thread if he got a message saying he was blocked and it was a mass-block anyway so it was generally known he was blocked)

Given that people want to murder him Deity needs to claim the duel not ending the day ability and probably the rest of his role as well.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #998 (isolation #93) » Tue May 31, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

The fact that most mods on site wouldn't give that message, none of the newbie games have "doc gets message when roleblocked" in their mechanics and I don't know of any mods that actively disagree with that.
Whereas if you're scum you KNOW that you were blocked because your kill didn't go through, you know that's probably the role information being brought up against you, AND it's quite unlikely that the kill was stopped by other methods given that there probably aren't two docs in the setup, meaning that it's basically
a)you're scum
or
b)At least one antitown faction missed their kill entirely AND a second one either has weird kill mechanics or ALSO missed their kill or had it blocked.

And it's super nice to see you trying to discredit me without either thinking I'm scum or having the guts to say it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #999 (isolation #94) » Tue May 31, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Iec- I'm pretty sure Deity is town. If you all want to make him an example for preventing retardation I can handle that but I'm not giving up a chance to lynch a legitimately scummy player with him in the process.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1013 (isolation #95) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Damnit elvis I've been saying for like 2 days straight that I wasn't that confident in quite a lot of my reads. Hence the whole asking everyone's opinions and getting blank stares from half the damn playerlist every time.

And Deity's attacking AGM just pushed it from aggressive dumb townie to townie that will be a serious liability in the future if not dealt with now, AND I think I finally saw what Myk sees in elvis to make him think she's town.
Remind me to punch myself in the face post-game if I'm wrong about this now after being so sure of it for most of the game thus far.

Deity should claim.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1019 (isolation #96) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Nope.

PLUS you could have done all this stuff AFTER the lynch that continues the day but yeaaah what AGM said+Lu Bu being town is a pile of what.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1068 (isolation #97) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Vi wrote:System... T-Bone authorized as next duel target. Processing previous events further...

APPROVED.

Gamma and mykonian - what say you?

YES.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1072 (isolation #98) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh I missed it the first time sorry.

It's basically all the frustration she's shown, I expected to see more passive irritation and whining about her system being not being used as scum since she (as scum) would be benefitting from it, instead of actively caps-locking at most of her detractors.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1078 (isolation #99) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I'm liking all this only one kill a night stuff.

T-bone is next for death so he should proooooobably claim.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1087 (isolation #100) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh hey look it's yet ANOTHER stupid fuck who thinks that throwing away lynches is a perfectly reasonable thing to do. And for all the talking about liking the duel mechanic you sure don't understand it for shit, I already won a duel so I can't be empowered more than I already am.

The duel isn't ending until Vi kills someone-I'd personally like to see DUM die, Amrun might be scum but I really don't think he's Wu, maybe even kill one of the duelists given Iec's ability if SpyreX says it's possible and wouldn't just insta-end the day.

@Iec-Clarify Prince of Chaos for me, can we just lynch after a failed duel instead? Although I think that ability is way more likely to come from scum soooo you're gonna die soon anyway.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1088 (isolation #101) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Magister Ludi wrote:Two confirmed town? Does confirming these abilities confirm them as town?

No.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1090 (isolation #102) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@Spy-
If someone currently dueling is daykilled will the duel end and the day end or will it be like the duel didn't occur?

Blocked T-Bone last night.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1115 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Eh. I'm more than a little worried about the vengekill being real but Iec being scum, in which case he'd just shoot Vi in the face upon death.
If we want to kill them both I think the best way is to vote no winner, have Vi kill one after the duel ends, and lynch the other.
Vote: No winner
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1120 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh hay elvis who'd you protect last night.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1124 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Gammagooey wrote:
Blocked T-Bone last night.

Why Ice though, there was not a single chance of him dying last night with multiple other empowered/obvtowns around.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1136 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Gammagooey »

T-bone dies a thousand deaths today for him and bastard's play and the blatant disregard for trying to understand ANYTHING that's going on.
Either no winner->one of Vi shooting T-bone or lynching him or if you want to leave Iec around for a bit then he can win and Vi can shoot someone else, but having Iec win just to kill him anyway is dumb- it either gives him a vengekill as scum (assuming the D. is a trueclaim which it probably is regardless of his alignment IMO) or we just killed a town for a vengekill that we could have just used to kill someone else in the first place.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1140 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Max- no winner would cause Iec to die, which would stop the duel, which would basically cause nothing to happen except a lynch instead of a duel that way.

@Vi- I'll hop on the Iec wagon then once you get a claim+shoot someone.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1149 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

A message from your friend Gamma.
Iec-victory is at L-2, No more votes until Vi puts a sword in someones Torso.
Thank you, for your time and attention
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1160 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

*waves*
Aaaaalready gave you a suggestion of DUM and I'm going running in a few minutes- if you want help choosing between a specific subset of players say em' and I'll give my opinion, or if you want my reads on certain players or a list I can do that after the run.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1161 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Being useful for a change hurts a little by the way considering I think I'm in the top 5 for reads and content in this game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1162 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Well, not ACCURATE reads but GIVING reads.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1166 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Don't worry about it, this isn't my best game. (although hopefully better than holographica at least)

Interpreting your statement to mean that you don't want to kill DUM-
If you want a fairly likely teammate to T-bone (who is absolutely scum) Ludi isn't bad
Amrun probably isn't Wu but is a decent shot for the other scumteam
I'd also give Iec but you don't want him either so.
If you hate ALL of those choices then elvis still isn't a BAD choice for scum but I'd kinda rather leave her alive so you won't die, because I've got a nasty feeling that the entire game will go to shit if she isn't scum and you die afterwards.

as for the player-hatred I think at least part of it is a factor of the dueling system in this game but there definitely is a larger concentration of uselessness in this game than in most I've been in.

leaving now, if you want details on any of these ask and I'll be back in an hourish.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1175 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Duel in progress

Spy can we get the deadline for when the duel ends?

Gosh soo needy.

Deadline is Thursday, June 2 at 10:30 PM PST
Last edited by SpyreX on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1176 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Thanks Spy!

If we can I'd like to delay the duel ending until fairly close to the deadline, myk hasn't been around at all today yet and he pretty much guaranteed has an action to put in since we empowered him earlier.

Vi If I had to choose a shot right now between the people you want dead I'd go with Amrun, I don't think he ever really stepped up his play even when his fairly scum-heavy wagon went away, and he's a lot more likely to be mainscum than a bunch of other people if it's mainscum+weird third party faction+lyncher. Plus the Juls kill would make a good amount of sense coming from a scumteam he's on if you want to get into NIGHTKILL WIFOMZ.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1178 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Vi can shoot before deadline, just wait until near it to actually vote and end the duel.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1192 (isolation #116) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I don't think survivor would count as an anti-town faction, and that was the wording AGM used for his ability. Still thinking Wu+lyncher+mainscum, where Wu might or might not be another mafia.

Obvious choice for Lu Bu's lyncher target would be elvis but he might have more than one given his Pierce duel ability.

T-Bone absolutely dies today, and we have 3 more hours than what Vi said since the deadline is PST instead of EST.

Myk gets in here then noose time.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1201 (isolation #117) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

If by that you mean 2 hours then yes. Yes that would be true.

Elvis if you're around by any chance I wanna bug you for a second.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1202 (isolation #118) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Or can I just not math today.
I can't math.
Ignore me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1204 (isolation #119) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

STOP.

MEANINGLESS HAMMER TIME.

Vote:Iecerint

*shuffles*
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1207 (isolation #120) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

ITT I learn that SpyreX does weird roleblocking shenanigans.

Opinions for who I should duel would be cool, already have a fairly strong opinion but I'd like to hear from other people before I do it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1208 (isolation #121) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

And actually how would you guys feel about a massclaim now. Vi and I are pretty much next up on the death list now that elvis is dead I think, so we might as well make use of everything else we have.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1209 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

We could theoretically kill half the playerlist today btw. So yeah I'm definitely in favor of massclaiming now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1211 (isolation #123) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Katsuki we can kill 5 out of 10 players TODAY. Why you no like.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1213 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Actually there's pretty much no way he's not dying sometime today anyway and I really don't want another lololnoextraduelforyou like yesterday so I'm gonna go ahead and do this.

Duel: Magister Ludi

JUST IN CASE he isn't scum don't actually kill him until he's fullclaimed though.

Vi I need to word with you before you shoot people so hold off for a bit for me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1216 (isolation #125) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I berated him for it because he wasted a lynch by doing it.
I didn't aaaaand considering that you're dying anyway I'm gonna go ahead and take the non-claim as a scum claim.
Thanks for playing and I hope you enjoyed your stay.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1219 (isolation #126) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

My duel plus Vi kills Iec plus Iec (if town) kills someone, plus a no-winner duel.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1221 (isolation #127) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh right I should probably be voting after a scum claim huh

Vote: Gammagooey

@Ludi- also mentioned you while talking to Vi- you completely reversing your read on T-bone's post was terrible and I completely agree with Vi about the vote-count analysis coming out of your ass as soon as you thought you might be dying that day.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1223 (isolation #128) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Yeeeeeeeeep.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1251 (isolation #129) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Vi- already claimed the n1+n2 roleblocks (elvis and T-bone), and I'd rather hold off on today's if we're massclaiming to see if the player gets caught in a lie.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1254 (isolation #130) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Ludi's pretty much the #1 most connected person to Bastard and T-bone aaaaand he's gonna flip scum. I WILL be very surprised if he flips red-scum instead of green but after his spaz after being dueled and saying I'm scum for having a town read on him before when simultaneously doing the exact same thing in addition to the refusal to claim means he is 162.3% scums.

Personally I think Katsuki is the best bet for the last Green after Ludi dies but it's a lot of eliminating people who I don't think are likely scum/greenscum but I think a massclaim would help a lot with seeing if those PoEs are accurate.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1262 (isolation #131) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I never really thought about it that way but I guess RC could have been a SK instead of part of a weird third party faction or 2nd scum faction.
And it would make the game make more sense in general.

It doesn't really have anything to do with Ludi though.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1273 (isolation #132) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Naaaaaah.
But seriously massclaim after Ludi-scum-flip. Or now works too if all the players are capable of showing up.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1275 (isolation #133) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Stop being non-hydra'd and more lame than I am.

I wanna kill all the scumz today. Which may not be possible if RC was a SK but we can get close.
And Max's ballsy paranoia of me being a lyncher, although silly, was decently thought out and I think more likely to come from town than scumz given that if he's scum it would just increase the chances of me murderizing him.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1280 (isolation #134) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh hey look its Bastard Bros softdefending Magister while still having him on his scumlist

Bastard wrote:Magister Ludi's spec talk is very unneeded. It appears I speak for myself, based on reactions to the post I made. Really, if it continues, I'll try my best to keep up but I naturally feel like it's unhelpful, so I'll follow my instincts.

Toasty and Iecerint's votes on Magister are the spots I would expect mafia to attach themselves to on a wagon. I can somewhat keep up and understand flavor talk is unhelpful, but the strong persistence (and 7 votes now) make me doubtful of whether Magister deserves it. Either way, quick votes still put me off to the lynch. I will have to look at TT and Iecerint again in the morning or afternoon tomorrow.

Bastard's next post wrote:Almost maybe scum, Gamma, Magister, iecerint, Toasty, Deity, Vi

And Ludi trying to confirm T-bone scum as town.
Magister Ludi wrote:Maybe we can test both of these? We vote for T-Bone to win up until one less than supposeably needed, and then he should win, but Iece won't die, and then... Two confirmed town? Does confirming these abilities confirm them as town?

And him saying that T-bone's post which included his claim was town and then saying the claim was bad once a few people disagreed with it.

And I've given reasons why I think Ludi's scum pretty much every time I've called him that.

And I've given quite few posts with reads on most of the players in the game and who I'd like dead between them.

In non-Ludi matters if myko doesn't post at all today he'll get BaM-modkilled. Would still like to massclaim and seriously want to see arguments against it if you disagree, because I really don't think anyone except Vi has a chance of dying tonight, meaning everyone else is pretty much staying alive and getting info until tomorrow.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1282 (isolation #135) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Not really. Only one kill a night for 3 days straight and I don't think I've stopped any with roleblocks, meaning either really weird stuff, Red being part of a weirdthirdpartything, or being a SK (which really does make the most sense), and a dayvig is way scarier than an extra dueler.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1290 (isolation #136) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Reaper I'd ask you why you're being such a douchebag but.

I still don't really see where all the myk hate is coming from, you should explain it to me super slowly and carefully.

And you really don't have any grounds to say anything considering how useless you've been for most of this game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1292 (isolation #137) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

last sentence is referring to
DUM wrote:but this town is sooooooooooooo dumb so far.

just in case it isn't clear.
why you ninjaz.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1334 (isolation #138) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Vi I get why you don't like him- the early duel and that it ended without more than 2 people actually voting myk to win it, along with him not actually being here and post content the last few days. I want to see why DUM wants him dead because I haven't seen anything from him saying why.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1341 (isolation #139) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Iiiiii feel like I missed something.

I've already given the big parts of why I think Ludi is scum, if you me to claim ask for it instead of just implying it.

I can give my unfavorable opinion of DUM's massive post page but if Red was a SK then there would have to be better bussing than I give Bastard credit for for him to actually be scum.

Still think Katsuki is likely green-scum and that Max is town, and still want a massclaim. [/broken record]
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1342 (isolation #140) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

want me to claim*
man my grammar in my last few posts is terrible.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1344 (isolation #141) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh right.
Still think Ludi is scum and I don't think that Ludi holding his claim is legit- the game is going to end at the VERY most in about three game days, and much more likely tomorrow, and there's pretty much almost nothing he could claim that would actually be worth keeping secret at this point.

the thing was I was going to point out DUM's iso 16 and this in particular
DUM wrote:Green/Blue is town, Red is scum
As really weird but after thinking about it some more it really only makes sense as a slip if he's redscum and didn't know that blue was the color for all town and thought green would be power roles or something.
I would personally prefer a shot on Kats at this point assuming Ludi flips scum, but you should hold off until the duel ends I think.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1352 (isolation #142) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I've roleblocked elvis n1 and T-bone n2, and that if I start a duel it does not end the day.

The last part I originally claimed as d1 only because losing extra lynches would have made me sad.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1355 (isolation #143) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

DUM my duel won't end the day, thus Vi doesn't need to shoot. That's the entire godamn reason why I dueled early in the first place, so Ludi couldn't pre-empt it and waste a lynch.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1357 (isolation #144) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Nobody until Vi shoots. We can figure shit out after flips.

And it would be nice to see a Ludi claim on the off-off-off-chance he's town and has something useful to share before he dies.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1375 (isolation #145) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh hey it's not a claim.

Noose tiiiiiiiiiime
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1377 (isolation #146) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

It makes him murder people at night and I'm sure he's very sad about getting it.
For serious this shit ain't town. It ain't no townz at all.
Someone at L-1 with a useful role doesn't godamn go WELL GUYS YOU SPECIFICALLY CHANGE YOUR VOTES SO I CAN NOT CLAIM, IM CLEARLY NOT DYING NOPE NO SIR.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1380 (isolation #147) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I told you
I told you about scumclaims

8^y
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1382 (isolation #148) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Uh I didn't make 1317 please input valid post number.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1384 (isolation #149) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh you meant 77.

But seriously EVERYTHING Bastard and T-bone did points to Ludi-scum and his play since getting dueled points to Ludi scum and there's some other stuff but the moral of the story is Ludi is scum and should die now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1386 (isolation #150) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I will in the massclaim that'll happen today.
But you can die first :3
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1388 (isolation #151) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Okay I was pretty sure you already went over this yourself I don't know what your issue is.

T-bone had a much bigger stated suspicion on Ludi than any other player in the game
and yet chose to duel Iec instead, despite the fact that if he HAD dueled Ludi they would probably both be dead right now.

And bastard pointing to ludi-scum isn't hyperbole.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1390 (isolation #152) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

That isn't the last mention I've had of you.
Mentioned you (i think twice) after that in talking to Vi saying that you were a decent bet for scum with T-bone.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1396 (isolation #153) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Reaper tell me exactly how what Ludi's done since I started the duel with him makes any sense as town. Because I would like to hear it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1397 (isolation #154) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

: / Iec where'd you go. deadline is in an hour and a half.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1401 (isolation #155) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Ludi is scum though >:[

Ludi is absolutely the most connected person to Bastard and T-bone, made a bullshit softclaim and refused to follow up on it, completely reversed his read on me the instant I started the duel while simultaneously attacking me for changing my read on him, and blatantly lied about my last post discussing him. Half the things he's attacking me for he knew about and said nothing about before I dueled him, it's 100% survival instead of trying to scumhunt. And he pulled the exact same I'M GONNA GO AWAY YOU BETTER LYNCH THIS GUY INSTEAD OF ME shit that T-bone did with his duel.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1403 (isolation #156) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

SoD?

And it's all about effort- he doesn't want to have to go through and look for information as scum when he thinks he'll probably die anyway, so he fakes outrage and says he won't bother. The claim is similar, if he actually thought I was scum claiming to avoid death and help get me lynched would absolutely be worth it, but he thinks either it would look townier to refuse or just doesn't have a fakeclaim character that matches his softclaim and won't claim so he won't become insta-scum.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1407 (isolation #157) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

It's W-1 I think actually.

I'll go make a votecount so Spy doesn't have to worry about it in half an hour.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1408 (isolation #158) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Unofficial vote count.

Gammagooey (W-1) ~ Gammagooey, RayFrost, Maxous, C-Worl, Katsuki
Magister Ludi (W-3) ~ Magister Ludi, Drunken Unicorn Master

Not Voting:Mykonian,Iecrint, Vi

With 10 players 6 decides a winner.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1409 (isolation #159) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Wait Vi's votecount was WRONG! (the horror)

NEW AND IMPROVED Unofficial vote count.

Gammagooey (W-1) ~ Gammagooey, RayFrost, Maxous, C-Worl, Katsuki
Magister Ludi (W-
) ~ Magister Ludi, Drunken Unicorn Master

Not Voting:Mykonian,Iecrint, Vi

With 10 players 6 decides a winner.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1411 (isolation #160) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Katsuki wrote:Well you have 14mins before GG gets GG'd.

Uh you do remember that we're voting for the winner right? hence the W instead of L.
Or are you talking about something that I'm just not understanding at all.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1414 (isolation #161) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

No I don't.

A.)Duel - You may post once per day "Duel: Player Name". At this point, only votes counting for you, the player you have dueled, or for neither will be counted. At the end of 48 hours or when one category has a majority OR deadline would activate, the category with the
most votes
wins the duel and all other parties are killed and the day ends.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1416 (isolation #162) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

PMed SpyreX about the duel ending but I don't think he's online right now, gonna go play League of Legends but I'll check in tonight before bed to see if anyone has questions about stuff or if the flip arrived.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1422 (isolation #163) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

So apparently I'm terrible at this game.

I'm going to just save some time and go ahead and claim.

I'm Xiahou Dun of the Eight Tiger Generals.

D.) Ability is Fearless, it makes any duel I start not end the day, Including the first duel I use it in.
^yes I don't actually have to win a duel before it kicks in and it doesn't go how other D. abilities go but that's just how it works.

A.) Ability is The Empty Eye, and is a roleblock. Used it on Rayfrost last night, you have the other nights already.

I'm pretty much expecting to die from either Vi or I can start another duel tommorrow so you don't have to waste a lynch on me.

Maxous is my strongest non-role-madness town read in the game. His shit about suspecting me was wrong but was absolutely a legitimate town thought process. He's been thinking like town there and in his other posts.

Don't kill myk until either he claims or he gets modkilled for inactivity. Ask SpyreX exactly when the duel has to be delayed to for him to die to BaM and off him then if he doesn't show up-I do have some more doubts about him given that elvis flipped town but they're not nearly enough to want to kill an empowered guy that looked town early on without a claim.

I still think Kats is the most likely remaining green-scum.The Toasty suspicion and Vi thing was decent but it being on town means it could just be a strong scum push once he knew he had decent reasons and Kats hasn't really had any strong stated reads since then.

I blocked Rayfrost last night, and given my town read on him earlier I really think he would have made the kill if he's scum- he's probably town.

C-Worl is still probably town for his earlier comments to Toasty but it's one of my weaker reads.

If you guys would like to wait until myk gets back for him to claim that would be fine, otherwise I'd choose Katsuki for popcorning next.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1452 (isolation #164) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Vi I expected you of all people to actually read the first post of the game >:O

All players, unless noted, have the ability:
A.)Duel - You may post
once per day
"Duel: Player Name". At this point, only votes counting for you, the player you have dueled, or for neither will be counted. At the end of 48 hours or when one category has a majority OR deadline would activate, the category with the most votes wins the duel and all other parties are killed and the day ends.

And I seriously don't understand how you can read all of my posts saying I think Katsuki is likely greenscum and say I have no scum reads at this time.
If you'd like a list-

Scum
Kats
Iec
^Once one of the above have flipped scum put the other after C-Worl
-------
C-Worl
DUM (absolutely scum if there's a redscum faction, this assumes green only)
Mykonian
Rayfrost
Max
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1457 (isolation #165) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Uuuh Vi if your vig at any costs thing was true you'd be dead right now. Ya know with the roleblocked doc and the instantaneous nights and everything.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1459 (isolation #166) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Although he kind of has to die anyway to avoid the scum just laughing and insta-dueling him the day before LYLO.

: /
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1460 (isolation #167) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Well I guess it would have to be either MYLO or LYLO but you know what I mean.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1462 (isolation #168) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I already full-claimed which is a yes.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1464 (isolation #169) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

You know the part when i roleblocked elvis
and claimed i roleblocked elvis that day
and went into a detailed explanation of why i thought elvis was scum because I thought there were missing kills at the time
yeah.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1470 (isolation #170) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Waiting for Max's claim before I vote.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1473 (isolation #171) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Man you just hate me this game don't you Vi.

Would I rather have DUM waited for the massclaim to finish and/or duel someone who isn't basically my strongest non-you town read? Why yes.
Does my opinion of that actually matter right now considering that the duel's already started? Nooope.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1474 (isolation #172) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Vi just...if you want my opinion on something then ask for my opinion on it.
I've got significantly more posts than anyone else in the game and while a good number of them aren't big content posts I think I've done a pretty decent job of saying what my opinions are on given situations and what my reads in general are. I'm not going to make a post saying in detail what every little change in the game means to me and my reads, but if you want my opinion on something in particular I'll be more than happy to give it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1476 (isolation #173) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Probably? DUM got irritated at the number of duels that he had no say in and thinks he can help out by trying to force his biggest scumread dead and getting a cop for himself.
Maybe a 15% chance of him-scum really thinking he needs whatever his actual D. ability to avoid getting caught by other stuff or thinks he can just push it through and get much closer to a win but I don't think scum would take that chance instead of just hoping for another town vs. town duel.

Also I feel like I should add that RC is a douchebag to give +1 to my hypocritism skill since I just pulled a dumb myself as well as to state the obvious.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1479 (isolation #174) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Real-life strangulation?
If you think that myk has a serious chance of being scum that botched his ability pickup d1 then he should be your shot today since he's a liability as either alignment because of said duel, if DUM wins we could just have him investigate C-Worl.

I still wanna know why you think Katsuki is town by the way >.>

Ray is eh. I should probably reread him but I still do think he would have made the kill last night if scum and permanently roleblock/maybe other action immune scum is very very nasty. Although it might be balanced given all the other stuff in-game. Yeaah I'll go reread him.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1481 (isolation #175) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

That...wasn't very helpful.

The T-bone vote wasn't GOOD but it would be fairly as ballsy as scum, and his calling out of Iec+Ludi looks pretty decent- Still a town lean.

Is it bad that I'm hoping I'm even more terrible at this game than I think I am so that Max will flip scum?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1483 (isolation #176) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I meant the reread wasn't helpful.

And that's fine. Getting on with it since we're on a short deadline now is admittedly kind of important.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1486 (isolation #177) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

That's amazingly ridiculous. That is the most ridiculous role I've ever, ever seen.

I mean it doesn't make sense to put on scum because you could just not claim that duels are redirected and instant mislynches if you would ever get dueled but you're basically invincible to nightkills and everything else if you don't claim and you become obvtown as town and just wow.

Ray why didn't you claim that actions wouldn't work as intended on you earlier in the game?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1487 (isolation #178) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

and ray couldn't you start a duel on someone to get your D. ability?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1515 (isolation #179) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In further news of whyRayfrostwhy:

Rayfrost wrote:Mod: Do D) abilities count as A abilities? By this I mean to ask if it's possible to use both a D and an A ability on the same "night" phase.

Why did you ask this question?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1519 (isolation #180) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Iec look at Kat's iso for like 45 seconds.

I'd like to do some no-risk claim checking tommorrow after my double duel if it isn't LYLO at the start of tommorrow- If Iec duels Ray and it gets randomized Iec is voted to lose and we fall back on a regular lynch because of his ability- if either of them lied to avoid getting dueled or losing duels then insta-scum lynch.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1542 (isolation #181) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

He claimed when he was dueling T-bone, go iso him.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1544 (isolation #182) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Yeaaah went back over some stuff and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be voting Max to win tommorrow, the thing with me as a lyncher and trying to figuring out Vi's role and his early play definitely looks townier than DUM's play, even adding in DUM's shenanigans with the duel today more likely coming from town.

Myk is a fine shot even though I don't think he'll flip scum- Iec is probably the best shot at actual scum at this point IMO and gives an extra shot at hitting scum today with his extra shot if we're wrong, and although I'm still fairly paranoid of Katsuki-scum given that he could have just claimed the bounce neighborize to try and make Ray's claim more legit.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1550 (isolation #183) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Jeez Iec. If that madness is true then I swear this game.

So BASICALLY if Vi is still alive tommorrow then Vi tries to duel someone in-thread to prove that Vi can't- if it's really a silent scum daykill then chances are pretty high that Vi just said its role can't duel for balance purposes.

In other news
DUM wrote:I must ask: Any particular reason why you refer to me/us as Reaper Charlie in the first sentence, but Drunken Unicorn in the last? There seems to be absolutely no pro-town benefit to doing that.

Vote: Max
(to win)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1551 (isolation #184) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Hmm actually.
@SpyreX- What happens if a duelist is killed mid-duel?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1556 (isolation #185) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Okay yeah found Spy's earlier post. Here's the thing.
If daykilling scum just wait for someone to duel and kill them every day.
Then they win. That's it. If someone duels one of them they kill the other and win the duel, the day ends, repeat. They could even start the duels themselves and there wouldn't be anything anyone could do about it except the other scum shooting them at night.
I GUESS Spy could have thought of that and put in a "no killing someone who's dueling a member of your faction" or "no killing someone who's in a duel" but it seems a lot less likely than RedCoyote just being a weird role and there only being one scumteam with Vi as town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1572 (isolation #186) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Soo you think that the daykiller and the double dueler are on a scumteam together. uhm. what.

And yeah I went from fairly sure that Ludi was scum from his connections and to flipped scum Bastard/T-bone (as well as thinking that if I didn't kill him Vi would anyway so I might as well do it make sure he doesn't waste a lynch) to absolutely sure when he refused to claim repeatedly and did exactly what he was saying I was scummy for doing. I was wrong but that's how I felt about the situation.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1576 (isolation #187) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

oh I need to yell for a minute my apologies.

HEY MAX MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN A CONDITIONAL ACTION TO USE THE MASS ROLEBLOCK IF YOU WIN THE DUEL BEFORE IT ENDS
BECAUSE IF YOU WIN BUT FORGET TO USE IT I WILL...BE VERY UNPLEASANT TO YOU FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. YEAH YOU HEARD ME.

@DUM- well that at least makes more sense than both players that have abilities to help smooth out the generally anti-town mechanic of dueling being scum together. I am town but if you're gonna be wrong about my alignment at least you could have a theory about it that isn't completely retarded.

myk votes are for winners right now ya know.
I'm actually back to wanting one of kats/you (myko) dead just because if iec is scum he's the ballsiest scum I've ever ever seen.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1578 (isolation #188) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

you're probably not but you're a liability even as town since scum could just duel you the day LYLO/MYLO would be and win since the duel would instantly end.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1605 (isolation #189) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Reaper post in your hydra please.

Waiting for the fliiiiiiiiip.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1607 (isolation #190) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Gammagooey »

>:[ Why does this game have to be hard.

Max why did you say
Max wrote:I am looking for somebody...
if it doesn't have anything to do with your claim
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1609 (isolation #191) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Gammagooey »

My strongest town read is saying things that don't make sense.
And if you don't think this game is frustrating you aren't actually playing this game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1611 (isolation #192) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Okay I'm going to make a few assumptions right now but I do think they're pretty good assumptions.
Assuming you know that X rolename is a fakeclaim- everyone's already claimed and there are no roleclaims that can actually find rolenames. It's kinda useless for you to hold that back.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1613 (isolation #193) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I personally thought you might have like X is a fakeclaim but X is also probably one of the dead scum so it didn't get claimed.

But you're still town so I'll just chill for a bit.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1628 (isolation #194) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

: / deadline's in 3 and a half hours and we still don't have myk's flip yet.

@SpyreX- Could we get a deadline extension to tommorrow because of the delayed flip on mykonian?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1630 (isolation #195) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

SpyreX hasn't been around since late last night.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1636 (isolation #196) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

It's not like Mykonian was probable town since day 1 or anything oh wait.
He did need to die though so whatever.
Still voting for Max to win because I'm pretty sure he's town whereas DUM is significantly iffier.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1639 (isolation #197) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Me being conftown would be a godamn waste. I'd much rather either have someone like C-Worl as conftown that the maf would be forced to kill despite being godamn useless or an actual scum to murder.
And once again you show that you either aren't paying attention to the game or are just blatantly retarded by asking Vi to shoot Rayfrost instead of lynching him. And it's TOTALLY not like you just called Vi scum with a giant fucking wall post or anything no siree.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1644 (isolation #198) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Still not scum and there have been exactly 2 duels where there's been voting and one player has flipped town. Both of them were mine AND you were one of the biggest proponents in the game for Toasty's lynch at the time for the first one.
Max's play has been town overall and I've gone over why I think he's town, if you think he's scum then say something to godamn convince someone instead of attacking every other person in the game. I'm not going to vote you because you're arguing that your ability is better than Max's when we're down to 8 players with only one greenscum flipped, and I probably wouldn't even if we had more living players because I think you're much more likely scum with Max.

You HAVE played with me before and you should know I wouldn't shut up and give up no matter what my alignment this game is. If you ARE town and really think Max is scum then show your work and help us all not fuck up.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1645 (isolation #199) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

scum than* Max

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”