DEFCON Mafia 3.0 - Over, American Victory!

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:33 am

Post by gorilla »

confirming for the good of AMURRICA

I say we go to total war right away and nuke the hell out of them liberal commie pinko latte-drinkin' bastards trying to corrupt are way of life - I bet most of 'em don't even speak are language!

(actually total war is probably a bad idea but I couldn't resist the urge to post that)
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by gorilla »

Looking at it marginally, total war adds an extra scum kill, potentially two sub kills one of which is the terrorist, and at most five extra townie-driven nukes which aren't guaranteed to hit scum and even if they do hit scum it's unlikely to provide as much information as 2 normal days to start off with. I don't think there's any way I can support total war here unless there was some serious number crunching to back it up.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by gorilla »

Gammagooey wrote:
Funky monkey wrote:Looking at it marginally, total war adds an extra scum kill, potentially two sub kills one of which is the terrorist, and
at most five extra townie-driven nukes
which aren't guaranteed to hit scum and even if they do hit scum it's unlikely to provide as much information as 2 normal days to start off with.

Why at most 5 town nukes?

because worst case scenario with no total war is mislynch, terrorist kill, mislych, euro kill, terrorist kill. I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by gorilla »

what makes that any different from having two phases before DEFCON 1 with fewer scum kills?
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by gorilla »

Magister Ludi wrote:No nukes in the hands of town hot-heads with a penchant for destruction

and you believe this is a good thing because
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:34 am

Post by gorilla »

Counterintelligence is scary in the hands of scum imo, most likely will be used to fuck with cop results since messing with rolecop stuff doesn't make much sense. A combined framer/mobile godfather worries me though. The possibility for multiple scumteam members to get cleared doesn't sit well with me. Definitely worth having a few people try to steal it.

gamma: why the deathvote on hez?
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by gorilla »

Magister Ludi wrote:Now with that clarification: (one of the better roles is already off the table due to terrorist activities if I am correct?)

My interpretation of it was that they get an extra pick, it doesn't remove it from the pool.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by gorilla »

Gammagooey wrote:Boring+unconfrontational first post plus trying to show he's useful by saying he's going to go reread earlier games instead of actually Being useful.

oh man I just realized I had totally confused hez with toastytoast when I asked this

I actually think hez is kinda townie but recent posting makes me feel like I really wouldn't care if he died
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:59 am

Post by gorilla »

Swift Justice wrote:gorilla, what do you think of regfan?

This game? Leaning scum on him, I'd expect him to be diving into things a lot more and posting reads. His attacking Ludi over the nuke stance is bad, says Ludi's stance is contradictory but doesn't go so far as to call him scum for it.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:38 am

Post by gorilla »

LLD, screaming misrep because someone interpreted your post differently from how you intended does not really reflect well on you, It's not like gamma's interpretation of your post is implausible
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:37 am

Post by gorilla »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
gorilla wrote:LLD, screaming misrep because someone interpreted your post differently from how you intended does not really reflect well on you, It's not like gamma's interpretation of your post is implausible

Really?

So the ending line where I say:

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Seriously, this whole lynch trade bullshit is going to kill two of my town reads.

Didn't show pretty obviously what I meant?

Huh. Why didn't I notice that line. Maybe you're right, but I liked gamma overall, he's one of the people on my townlist
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:42 am

Post by gorilla »

Swift Justice wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:
SocioPath wrote:This just in: Toasty is now high ranking scums.

For showing a distaste in poor arguments. lolk

QUADZ IS THAT YOU? QUADZ?

so he's your teammate you're turbobussing then, is it?
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by gorilla »

SpyreX wrote:Leanin on Dead:
Gorilla

okay I'll bite

WHY ME
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by gorilla »

SpyreX wrote:When one has many words and yet says nothing one is for death.

I don't believe I've done either of those but if that's your reasoning okay

preview-edit: regfan, you reference Magua's #160 as town but you just asked what abilities should be listed in the draft when Magua is putting forth suggestions in that post
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by gorilla »

Magua wrote:Same goes for gorilla, though I'm less solid on his meta.

I'm a pretty timid player tbh though it sort of depends who I'm playing with. I've been trying to give opinions, though.

I thought Hez looked like a wounded gazelle being singled out, though admittedly I have no knowledge of his meta to know if he normally digs his own grave or not. AV reminded me of fish-slap mafia with his questioning of him in that way.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by gorilla »

Hinduragi wrote:I also found some Europeans.
Dana
IS
Hez

The other 2? YOUR NAME COULD BE HERE.

You think Dana/Hez are a team?
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by gorilla »

so like

AV's recent posting actually gives me pause about him like the stuff he's saying. I was reading for his ISO looking for cogent reasons to vote him and I couldn't. Thing is, I like most (but not all) of the players on his wagon, while I feel much less good about the players on the comparatively slower hez wagon. scum = town, town = scum?? hrm. I have completely inarticulate suspicions of Magna, spyrex, and LLD

Regfan wrote:
Gorilla wrote: I thought Hez looked like a wounded gazelle being singled out, though admittedly I have no knowledge of his meta to know if he normally digs his own grave or not. AV reminded me of fish-slap mafia with his questioning of him in that way.

This is a blatant lie, you followed part of my Jungle Republic game in which Hez was town meaning you should have some knowledge of his meta.

Not really, no. I skimmed some of the pages at the end, and didn't particularly pay attention to his posts, I certainly didn't read the entire game.

(also you're still mafia because we can never be on the same side)

danakillsu wrote:
vote: HezLucky

Glad to see we've got 4 blatantly pro-town players. It gives me a little faith in the American people.

actually, screw it, i'm going to follow my heart here - this is a scummy post

VOTE: dana
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:41 am

Post by gorilla »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Gorilla wrote:actually, screw it, i'm going to follow my heart here - this is a scummy post

Please articulate why dana using American rhetoric in his posts is scummy but others doing so (IS, Pooky) doing so don’t get a peep of suspicion from you.

reads as cheerleading or buddying players on the wagon, tone is not consistent with his overall style of posting (he goes so far as to decry IS and pooky in ISO #10). IS and pooky's rhetoric looks to be more for yukks. atm I see nothing sinister about pooky, IS i dunno about.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by gorilla »

RC: You had Hez listed in your "best lynches" early on, today you've suddenly put dana vs. AV over him. What happened to make you think Hez was less likely to be scum and why didn't you mention that?

Toog: I sort of get where you're coming from on sociopath but at the same time I can see where he's trying to make some points in his posts, in his own cryptic, terse way. Thing is, even if he's scum lynching him pretty much tells us nothing - I'd have to agree with the sentiment that he's nuke-fodder.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by gorilla »

RC: I see, but even in the middle of your wall your assesment of him changes from "paranoid scumbag" to being a policy lynch and it comes off inconsistent to me.

Magister Ludi wrote:Triple post, but I missed Gorilla. I hate his last post. 759 reads as reluctant buddy looking to push RC wagon, not to hard, but wants credit if/when it goes through.

(I guess an iso is in order to see what else he has done that backs this up.)

forgive me should I want to actually question a player and find my own reasons for voting. I think you're reaching a bit here looking for connections already.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by gorilla »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

1) "Why Me" is one of my personal twitches in mafia. Please explain your motivation in asking this.

2) SpyreX dying seems like something that a Gorilla!SK might do to frame HezLucky, and eliminate someone who wanted him dead. Spyrex's suspicion of Gorilla was quiet enough that if Gorilla!SK killed him it might have gone unnoticed.

I did it because I know it sets people off - my choice of phrasing was intended to be sort of tongue in cheek, but I really did want to know SpyreX's reasons because I didn't have a solid read on him, thought he might be scum.

If I had intended to fr

I don't really care if I end up getting nuked tomorrow, though, since I'm kind of useless.

I don't get the AV wagon, I need to reread.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:19 am

Post by gorilla »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Wat? You're using "lol reaction testing" as your excuse?

Can we please hang this guy? Please~~~?

No, I just did it to be sassy. I wanted to know why he thought I should die.

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@Gorilla

Do you not want to be useless? DO you want to be an American hero?

Do you have a nuke?

pls answer yes to all of the above.

yes, yes, and regrettably, no. That was sort of why I said I'm useless - this is a ~soft claim~

@MoI - I never said I thought AV was town, I said I don't understand the reason he's being voted. Quite a few of people voting him didn't even really say why they were voting him, and I'm just too much of a gosh-darn slow moron to figure it out myself. You're coming close to misrepresenting me.

kind of don't like Avox's "I'm not useless.I should not be lynched today" - stings of self-preservation - that and all the SK-hunting.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by gorilla »

I'm reading isos to get my head back in the game right now and I'll place a vote after that. I've basically been playing defensively because I don't have any clues right now and scum like Ludi clearly see that as a weakness. (for reference, I think Toog is town and LLD is probably town, just has lol reasoning)

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You wanted to know why he wanted you dead.

Exactly. That's the entire basis of the "Why Me?" tell.

*sigh*

yeah, okay, I get that - I just thought people would be smarter than to give that tell any real credibility here. If wanting to see reasoning for someone's suspicions is a scumtell, then I clearly received the wrong role PM.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by gorilla »

I massively procrastinated on my reading of this thread today, skimmed a few ISOs and did some writeups, made myself a dumb list of reads, not much to show for it though.

Actually decided AVox's attitude in recent posts comes off as too self-preservationist ("I'm not useless. I should not be lynched today.") so I'm not going to pretend I fully comprehend the reasons other people are voting him, but he doesn't actually seem that way - he's mostly pushed hez and sociopath and both of them are neutral-townish to me.

VOTE: AurorusVox

Equinox wrote:
gorilla wrote:I don't really care if I end up getting nuked tomorrow, though, since I'm kind of useless.

gorilla wrote:That was sort of why I said I'm useless - this is a ~soft claim~

Wait, what?

Last I checked, we were running on a draft system. If you're "kind of useless," that would mean you purposefully chose a "kind of useless" role, and you're now using this role you've chosen with which to play martyr.

I am having a lot of trouble wrapping my head around this idea.

Hell, I'll just out with it - I took Eavesdrop thinking it would be like totally awesome. As it turns out, the scum learned their lesson from DEFCON 2 and have basically gone on a near-total communications blackout, making me effectively vanilla town. I've got a single encrypted leak to show for my role. If anyone thinks I'm retarded enough to have taken eavesdrop as scum (or as the SK), they should be nuked. I'm probably an idiot for outing with this so quickly, but oh well. I realize I was giving off the wrong impression with my posts, so I'm going to try to correct that.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by gorilla »

Also, Magister Ludi is like, 110% scum, guy has like no content and I don't give a fuck if I come off as hypocritical for that, he's actively avoiding having opinions in most of his posts.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by gorilla »

can you clarify what you mean by that?
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by gorilla »

No one said "NO DON'T TAKE EAVESDROP IT IS A BAD IDEA" except for maybe ooba, a few people said "hey yeah scum not being able to communicate is bad for them" and I read DEFCON 2 and percy was like, so cool in it and I wanted to see the secret leaks this game. For what it's worth, it was second on my list (espionage was first). There is literally zero reason I'd have considered listing espionage as scum in this game.

That said, this is all I've got:

dekb. xhptgexstshtummdgcsllqhz

leaked during night 1. Your guess is as good as mine as to what it means, and it's probably not even particularly useful. Other than that, nada. The scum aren't being chatty, probably by choice but it might be playstyle too, and they have an elaborate code (or possibly just let their cat post in the quicktopic).
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by gorilla »

@SJ- Scum picks would heavily depend on organizing draft lists with teammates, probably, but I'd aim for things like espionage, fighter, aircraft carrier, submarine - things with strong benefits. Eavesdrop is literally useless for the scumteam in this game, a nuke would absolutely be more beneficial - at least would give me a free kill at DEFCON 1. As terrorist I'd probably take submarine for my free deployment since magua was so kind as to point that out and fallout shelter as my first draft pick because self-preservation would be my aim there.

oh man, remembered something I saw in my reading I meant to ask about -

@Toog - you said you were going to look into the RC wagon. Have you done that yet?

@toasty - like I said, they are very likely keeping communication to an absolute minimum, and worked out a code well before DEFCON 3.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:36 am

Post by gorilla »

Swift Justice wrote:(Equinox)

In post 1074, gorilla wrote:For what it's worth, it was second on my list (espionage was first). There is literally zero reason I'd have considered listing espionage as scum in this game.

In post 1077, gorilla wrote:Scum picks would heavily depend on organizing draft lists with teammates, probably, but I'd aim for things like espionage, fighter, aircraft carrier, submarine - things with strong benefits.

Unvote, Vote: gorilla

oh god fuck damn it

I meant eavesdrop

there are clear reasons for scum to take espionage, I won't deny that

sorry for mixing up the two words.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:05 am

Post by gorilla »

Toogeloo wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:Toog: Opinions on the RC wagon?

I liked RC before DEFCON 3, I really should go back and see how his wagon started, and why it's raging at this point. I can see a lot of names on the Wagon that I just don't like though.

did you ever do this just wondering
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by gorilla »

HezLucky wrote:Still want to know why Ludi wants me nuked.

Seems like he disappeared the moment he was questioned on it.

He wants you nuked because he is scum
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by gorilla »

so uhm

i suspect I'm being fucked with but i'm not sure - these are the results I just got:

meow

kgxqvdezslxqedmxammtkmastmdrvfqobsmtulandvxqmtnqmucuzy

dhuxthwcutxhpqsxodephdqlsqvmicql!

lwegqbvkgmrctvlroevikgfy

actually aside from that first one, it's possible they've ciphered messages with substitution and left out spaces to make it harder to decode. arrangement of letters starting to look like it has some sort of pattern.

Swift Justice wrote:lld
Vi
regfan
hindu
gamma
socio

HOW MANY SCUM ARE THERE IN HERE? I AM BETTING 3 or :oops:

Think LLD is town even if i do not agree w/ some of the things she posts, reasoning seems genuine etc. thought hindu was town early on but that kind of faded. gamma i dunno about. other 3 can burn.

still thinking ludi's scum, and not for OMGUS reasons. probably going to work on a case.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by gorilla »

gorilla wrote:No one said "NO DON'T TAKE EAVESDROP IT IS A BAD IDEA" except for maybe ooba, a few people said "hey yeah scum not being able to communicate is bad for them" and I read DEFCON 2 and percy was like, so cool in it and I wanted to see the secret leaks this game.

What sort of encryption were you expecting to encounter when you chose this ability, and did you have a plan as to how to decrypt the leaks you were going to receive?

probably substitution, was expecting...either more leaks or something with spaces. like I said, I read percy's posts in DEFCON 2.0. I may play around with the leaks later but keeping up with the thread comes first.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by gorilla »

I was all going to throw a vote on Ludi but latter parts of his ISO have me going and doubting myself. Still dislike his lack of follow-through on certain things like calling regfan scum and saying he should be nuked for lurking like crazy (lurky regfan is scum regfan, I'd expect him to be throwing himself into this game as town) but I see places that look like he's actually scumhunting. Probably going to look elsewhere, but I might just sleep on it.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by gorilla »

VOTE: Regfan

I'll get behind that, if I had a nuke I'd be using it on him but I don't so I'll pressure him the only way I can

re: leaks, I am less knowledgeable about this code stuff, LLD's assessment of it as a playfair cipher seems accurate given that the letter J doesn't appear anywhere in it and the letters are even, I want hindu to show his work re: the bit he seemed to get, because re: the bit of text he got, because there are a few key patterns in it that might be key to solving it. Also, it's possible that scum change up their code now that people are on to it, which means I'll be of limited use.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by gorilla »

because I thought it'd be fun :(
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by gorilla »

Just bevcause I don't know stuff doesn't mean I couldn't try. I like puzzles and being pricy to secret things and felt like a nuke is too much responsibility.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by gorilla »

eavesdrop QT says there's potentially a 24 hour delay in leaks, I assume he checked the scum QT before re-opening the thread, RNG'd the leaks, and then posted them to the eavesdrop QT.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by gorilla »

actually, "I only need to buy one more free day" bodes sort of badly - It makes me afraid that the scum may have gone for a mass-nuking strategy, being that their numbers are larger this game.

using that keyword doesn't produce much on the other leaks, which sucks, but on the fourth one it gives "pstfivuifnodeadmmaybifis" which, you can sort of make out the words in there. LLD's keyword checks out with the original, btw.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by gorilla »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Unless Katsuki Aircraft'd Socio....

Which is really unlikely?

Why is it unlikely? You think Gammascum claims and then lies about his targets? If anyone shows up and claims they were blocked, he gets called bullshit on exactly like is happening right now. Look at that reaction to the failed sub launch. I mean, there is a possibility he bluffs about his actions seeing katsuki's flip but I don't get why he'd bother
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by gorilla »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm agreeing with the school of thought that Kats didn't aircraft Sociopath. Leaving only Gamma to possibly do that.

Which means Toog's been working his counter-intelligence.

Nuke: Toogeloo

...the leap in logic here makes no sense. How does gamma possibly blocking sociopath make toog scum? Gamma going "whoa toog lied about his role" as immediate reaction to failed subnuke makes it seem to me like he really was targeting him.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by gorilla »

again how does this

Gammagooey wrote:
AGM wrote:[NORAD SYSTEM] Submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) detected.

Wait what.
Either Toog is fakeclaiming and has the sub or Katsuki blocked whoever does.
DID ANYONE ELSE HAVE COUNTERINTELLIGENCE ON THEIR LIST AT ALL?

suggest toog as a possible partner for gamma
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by gorilla »

Yeah, but you can only recall the nook within the first 48 hours of launching it - they take 72 to hit
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by gorilla »

Regfan wrote:If I get time later today I'll attempt to have a go at the code encryption because thus far anything related to that has flown way over my head. Gorilla can you attempt to place ALL of the messages you have into your next post, while doing so please attempt to explain your reads in entirety because I'm struggling to see how you can believe I'm mafia while having watched and taken part in multiple of my scum games.

that's why I think you're scum? you throw out some lists and get people thinking you're protown and then vanish when the pressure's off. I know you've been around and not posting and I don't think you'd lurk as town. Nuke scum and I'll reconsider. If you want my thoughts on everyone I'll need time because I am very bad at casting a wide net.

p-edit: I admit I cracked up at TT's post. I was actually theorizing possibility of regfan-ludi as scum earlier, but I became uncertain of ludi as scum so I never said anything.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:43 am

Post by gorilla »

Magua wrote:
@Swift Justice:
One of Regfan or Magister Ludi, with more of a preference on Regfan. If Revenge of Wei flips town instead of scum, Internet Stranger.

regfan has claimed to have a nuke, so I want him to target someone before he possibly gets nuked so he can't go "trololo i am scum nook magua" or w/e
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by gorilla »

oh okay gamma is basically confirmed scum with those last posts now so let's work from there
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:56 am

Post by gorilla »

read some stuff

don't think hez is scum but he needs to actually show up and post stuff

still think LLD is town unless there was a lot of early bussing going on which is always a possibility but iirc she was the one who got dana to call off the nuke on hinduragi? that has to be worth something

gamma hopping on the regfan vote today means nothing given that he barely had comment on him the rest of the game, still do not like him slacking off

also looking at magna and ludi again

but all 3 of them can't be scum so i am clearly missing something

time to reread magua and inhim I guess?

p-edit: mina, Vi just claimed scum please stop being silly
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 am

Post by gorilla »

Swift Justice wrote:gorilla i swear to god you're making me so fucking paranoid with your herp a derp i took the codebreaker thing cos it was cool.

fair enough but I'm probably destined to die by nuke before endgame so you probably don't need to worry. eavesdrop is still a completely retarded thing for scum to take

post #316 by SDC has them confusing Ludi for Vi's hydra buddy, means SDC-scum suggests ludi town, definitely not teammates
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 am

Post by gorilla »

Hey, gorilla, how would you describe your scum meta?

I know you're reading the thread, so none of this waiting until we die business before you skip it, mmmkay?

single completed onsite game as scum:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=17488

how i tried to play it: look for people to lynch and then vote them. i did kind of miserably. this has also how my scum games offsite have gone. i fairly suck at playing scum in forum games.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by gorilla »

posting for posterity, though it is very likely at this point what i am getting is WIFOM/garbage:

dujls d after code

Nth~!

PARTY

PARTY HARD

tnrcotenruihlrihecwpabnarogkhpkfaiZW

xnmhxnmhcvzrdpumhiocmkcrndnqmz

artytZ

partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

PARTIES TODAY

PARTIES FOREVER
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:53 am

Post by gorilla »

lmao did i call regfan nuking magua or what

honestly at the time I was strongly considering magua town but I want to see how this one plays out, truth be told - I realized I don't have any strong reason magua is town so like, chance for vindication, maybe?

in the meantime

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Ludi

magna is still a derp for nuking socio but feeling is town based on "y u nok magua over me", ludi is consistently scummy so i am moving my vote there at least until we know the results of regfan's nook. I'll probably resume my review of his ISO that I gave up a few days ago.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:06 am

Post by gorilla »

oh. i did forget about that early 1/1. I could see it as being done by scum with a serious grudge, but, probably not, you're right.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by gorilla »

Magua wrote:
Mina wrote:Magua, now's your chance to claim if you actually DID put Air Base at number one, and weren't just trolling Fate with your threat to do so.

I already posted my list. #1 was Battleship.

Part of the SDC trolling was to WIFOM kills away from me, and to WIFOM kills onto SDC.

Mina, if you have a nuke, you must nuke today.

If you have a nuke in defensive position, I will break you.

Magister Ludi needs to claim nuke/no nuke.

ludi claimed non-nuke a while ago which is his excuse for not nuking regfan

(ps if ludi is scum then fate is basically confirmed town via hydraslip early in thread)
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by gorilla »

Fate wrote:
Magua wrote:
gorilla wrote:(ps if ludi is scum then fate is basically confirmed town via hydraslip early in thread)

Elaborate.

He must be referring to when I thought Ludi was a hydra buddy with Vi, which I guess I wouldn't have known if they were BOTH my scumbuddies.

I LIKE HOW YOU THINK GORILLA

CEPT IM CONFIRMED TOWN NO MATTER HWAT ANYONE FLIPS FFS

late but yes this was my reasoning
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by gorilla »

I'll give you reasons if you want 'em, ludi

just you wait
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by gorilla »

Hinduragi wrote:Fighter and Vengeful were claimed? I've been pretty active. Must've missed both of them claiming.

ML's mad because he is being caught for all the wrong reasons.

fighter, radar, and fail safe are unclaimed to my knowledge, although i think we can guess who the last one is

unable to fathom why anyone would have taken radar though
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:00 am

Post by gorilla »

UNVOTE:

because yeah

still going to be voting ludi most likely, might even get off my ass to try to make a case
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by gorilla »

these were all put in in a big block and i can't be bothered to format them separately

ksiekdopwpwkdncnsfbaialosskjsk

--

Ooooone more time

--

ONE MORE TIME WE'RE GONNA CELEBRATE

--

AW YEAH.
ONE MORE TIME.

--

CELEBRATE AND DANCE SO FREE- ONE MORE TIME

--

MUSICS GOT ME FEELING SO FREE, WE'RE GONNA CELEBRATE

--

MUSICS GOT ME FEELING SO FREE, WE'RE GONNA CELEBRATE

--

(>;_;)>

--

<(0.0)>

--

okay I'm good.

--

and if it's m or b then you clearly need to get in there and help me out with this partying biznez

--

t(^_^)t<(x.x)>

--

PARTY HARD

--

PARTY HARD

--

HEY TOWN WANT SOME WIFOMS?
Party
danakillsu
gorilla
HezLucky
Hinduragi
inHimshallibe
Internet Stranger Zhero
Lady Lambdadelta
Magister Ludi
Magua
Mina
PookyTheMagicalBear
Screaming Death Clan (Fate & xRECKONERx hydra)
ToastyToast
Toogeloo

ULTIMATE PARTY
Gammagooey
Swift Justice (Equinox & Faraday hydra)
Regfan

--

partyyyy

--

<(-.-)>

--

FnsfeidixnthtzdknbkgsmgpugtrdnuiltcakqluckkssgqnysqnlvginszY

--

Also, party hard.

--

party hard

first bit of 'code' there is 100% fake by virtue of doubled up 'ss' unless they changed their method, which i don't think they could have. second is also probably nonsense but I haven't bothered to check to be sure.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:56 am

Post by gorilla »

I think a smart scum player plays their list by ear and fakes their reads in an order they believe will be seen as credible, rather than going for some perfectly patterned arrangement that can be cracked by any simpleton expecting a pattern

Toog: I wouldn't object to being in a final 3 myself aside from fear that I'd totally choke under pressure but it seems more people trust you than me at this point. (by the way scum nuke in 3-way isn't scum instant win, they can still get lynched then and one town survives, it's almost like having a vengeful on lylo)
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3055 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:34 am

Post by gorilla »

I don't even know anymore

I have townreads on basically everyone left

I'm thinking Regfan probably made his final survivor list all town because he knew by that point he was fucked and idiots would go "lolhey dere must be 1 scum in dem 4" which makes no fuckin sense because he'd be handing the game over

that's my take on it
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3155 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by gorilla »

dana doesn't make sense to me as scum despite what people say and him being pretty heavily MIA because lld threatening a scumbuddy to call off a nuke and getting them to do it doesn't seem a likely interaction to me
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:07 am

Post by gorilla »

danakillsu wrote:Fate and Toasty are both scum

Haven't been reading the thread, have you?
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:38 am

Post by gorilla »

***WARNING***: This command is irrevocable and cannot be reversed or prevented by any means, including the battleship, fallout shelter, or abort launch. If you post it, you instantly die.}

good thing he didn't.

Someone remind me why inHim is town.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3269 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by gorilla »

Well, this was an entertaining game to read, can't say I felt like I did much, though.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3290 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by gorilla »

Not to argue down my own towniness, but it does mean something - the ss is doubled up as a digraph, it would be impossible to translate back into a plaintext. if they were doubled up but as separate pairs in the order it would've been irrelevant.

I'm going to be rereading everyone still alive. Started with inHim because I couldn't remember anything he's done lately and decided he is town. it is 4 am though so will have to read everyone else another time
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3319 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by gorilla »

I'm still rereading everyone. dana makes no sense to me as the last euro, even though he's sort of gonzo - I just can't fathom LLD threatening a teammate into retracting their nuke. Hez fights pretty hard with gamma early on but later the scum seem to back down off him and i'm like ehhh. maybe. but probably not. bugged at LLD getting the nuke off hinduragi, actually. pooky maybe. mina probably not. IS probably not. Going to reread hinduragi in detail i guess. don't have the confidence for a vote at this moment.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3398 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by gorilla »

hez is probably on to something, last euro was being set up for the long game

not really in favor of lynching hez because i think he is town and if there's still doubts at endgame, have him and the next scummiest player nuke each other, bam

(please don't let dana nuke hez though, that will just end up being a god damn travesty)

I'd be fine killing everyone but dana, hez, and mina, tbh. gut town on pooky still so IS and inhim are people i most want to see die i guess

VOTE: IS

idk lol
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3436 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by gorilla »

dear god dana

you realize that if pooky is scum you just completely hosed the town, right
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3437 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by gorilla »

dead QT are going to be shaking their damn heads

except for katsuki he's probably fucking ecstatic

assuming pooky is scum he can just nuke me before he dies and BAM, mutually assured destruction

NP: megadeth - rust in peace... polaris
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3443 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by gorilla »

if it's not mina and it's not you then it's hez or pooky and even if it is hez i'm worried about paranoia tearing the town up and pooky nuking me or something stupid

would it be too ballsy for me to ask to be last man standing at this point? i fucking know i'm town and know that will bring about a guaranteed victory, if you put me in a hypothetical 3-way lylo with pooky and hez where i have to choose one, i'd shit myself and most likely choke because neither of them is an easy read

fuck it, people who are dying need to choose the last player standing - 2/3 to hit scum is better than 1/3 so pick whoever you trust most and cross your fingers

if pooky nukes me at this time, it should be treated as a scumclaim - if you don't trust me to be the survivor, fine - but there's no reason for him to be going it on his own
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3450 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:24 am

Post by gorilla »

cool. We'd have to wait a day anyway to ensure that hez dies, anyway. Also, no way is anyone who has a nuke that they haven't fired getting hammer today. out of the question. no shenanigans.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3454 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:40 am

Post by gorilla »

approximately zero, i'd wager
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3460 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:12 am

Post by gorilla »

mina's already dead, we have to wait until nukes are guaranteed to hit overnight before a lynch occurs but nukes are fair game

game plan would be to nuke someone, then that person becomes effectively clear for purposes of choosing the final survivor because if they're scum they lost anyway

no hammer for pooky, though, unless he's already fired his nuke
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3482 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by gorilla »

if you don't trust me as the last one, then i'd rather be the one to get nuked/hammer so i can decide the outcome of the game
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3509 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:03 am

Post by gorilla »

Not voting, I realized that already. Need to ask AGM for a rules clarification on something before I say anything else.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3511 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:28 am

Post by gorilla »

no it's pretty much relating to my american win condition and wondering what happens if a town gets nuked in 3p with a nuke in the air, wondering whether the last town dies or they can just wait until the last euro gets nuked. If it means town-loss then pooky needs to suicide if he's town

getting a bit fidgety there, hez
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3512 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:34 am

Post by gorilla »

well, apparently "it means what it says" so by that i take it timing is not an issue. good to know.

will make a brief statement later tonight.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3514 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:54 am

Post by gorilla »

because I figured I'd get a faster response by PM.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3524 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by gorilla »

I've still around because 1. I am town and have been correctly read as town by pretty much everyone and 2. I've been pretty much nonthreatening to the scum

it's been a pretty much nuke-driven game from day 3 out so that's why we're sitting here and it's sort of ridiculous it came down to this, but oh well. hez has gotten by the past few days pretty much on the fuck-off power of the fail safe where no one wants to nuke him because they don't want to die. he showed some early game bluster but in my opinion hasn't really towntold in a significant way. to be honest his posting is reminiscent of deflated scum in a lot of regards. admitting he can't find shit on me is pretty close to admitting my innocence because i'm not some mafia god who is incapable of slipping.

the suggestion that i pulled off some sort of genius tier double bus where LLD tries to SK hunt me then i claim and we try to break our own code and she gets caught BSing it is pretty much insane, because i haven't really tried to take credit for that at all, i'm an idiot and my reads this game were horrible, my credit for catching LLD is basically solely limited to the role i drafted and i'm not afraid to admit that. but those interactions are pretty much the net whole of why i'm town - that sort of exchange is too complicated to fake and i could barely understand the code

i requested this game day that either i get hammer or i be the final survivor, because i know me surviving is a guaranteed town win, but if there wasn't a sufficient level of trust, then i'd rather be slated to die first so i could be confirmed town and have the decision over who survives because then it would be my responsibility and my decision influencing the outcome of the game and i'd have preferred that to getting nukehammered on. that's not something i'd even consider asking as scum because even if the chance of me getting hammer were slim, it would be an instant loss if i did so.

so in a nutshell i am totally town because i am not good enough to fake it, also i love America

p-edit: i'll be completely honest here, i have been trying to avoid pissing anyone off, it's an awkward situation because i got complacent and assumed town would hit scum sooner, hez could afford to be a bit more aggressive because no one wanted to nuke him and everyone was wanting to save him for this final day. like i said it was a nuke driven game and most of the decisions made were out of my hands
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3534 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by gorilla »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:well

according to everyone still around u basically did nothing and tried to stay in the shadows/survive based on your interaction with LLD... is that about right?

what about everyone not still around

did you not read what they said

sigh

i didn't try to survive based on that, i never came under scrutiny, i tried to find reads i looked for people who i thought were town but they got nuked anyway

in all seriousness what has hez done lately

remind me because i can't remember

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Basically guys, I'm going to be picking which of you two wins the game tommorrow. And I'm going to look like an idiot and have to eat my words earlier about crushing euroscumbags if I make the wrong choice here... I don't want that to happen. So Gorilla, the basic crux of your argument of "why I should pick you to survive" is "I'm not good enough to fake this" and "my interaction with LLD rules me out as scum" . Niether of these reasons are particularly good because 1) Letting someone win because they are "bad" is kind of stupid and 2) Saying any particular "setup" is impossible is kind of dumb... All of what Hez has said about you above seems to be correct. You didn't really scumhunt, you kinda coasted, you kind of tried to hide in the background. All things that I would suspect a scumbag of doing to try to hide for an endgame win, whereas Hez played his balls out... something I wouldn't expect the last scumbag to do considering how the other 4 scumbags played.

So you have until now to tommorrow night to convince me I'm wrong... You could also of course save me the trouble by just admitting your euro-guilt and we can like maybe forgive you for being born French. We know all you wanted to do was hide in the corner and wave your little white flag, you never really wanted to hurt anyone...

i'm not going to apologize for anything i did because i played trying to help the town and i still don't believe i'd have taken eavesdrop as scum, not even for the wifom value of it because i would never anticipate playing the long game as scum with this playerbase and so many town directed kills and i know that's bordering on WIFOM logic but it's the truth. i mean even if you think hez 'played better' than me or something that doesn't change the fact that i am town. what does a euroscumbag who wants to survive take, fucking eavesdrop or the fail safe HRRRRM

i asked for the damn hammer earlier today if you didn't trust me because i explicitly did not want the town to lose if hez is scum and ends up being the last man standing i was fucking willing to take on the challenge but inhim was so confident i was town so i didn't protest. i would have played my balls off but i never got a chance to

i will cry if you nuke me but they will be red blooded american tears, the tears of a bald eagle, and i will sing the star spangled banner as america's flag burns
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3535 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by gorilla »

HezLucky wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:If you do this you are a god.

I was pretty sure you were going to get it wrong, tbh.

Do you have any questions for me?

(One more point: I've clearly been the more open one here at LyLo, so I am more likely to do something you may misinterpret as a slip. The town is cheering you on in the graveyard to nuke Gorilla, but god damn please don't change your mind)

also if hez's fake-ass emotional appeal bullshit in this post is swaying you really need to take a damn step back and look at what he's saying
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3539 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by gorilla »

because that was intended as a mostly humorous end to my post, the actual substantive shit was above it

things like "If you do this you are a god.", "I was pretty sure you were going to get it wrong, tbh.", and "The town is cheering you on in the graveyard" are all hellishly insincere and are designed to sway you without making a real point as to me being scum

also, where the fuck is dana

i was like dead certain he was town and of course the first fucking thing he does is commit suicide today and then does a disappearing act
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3540 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by gorilla »

HezLucky wrote:
gorilla wrote:in all seriousness what has hez done lately

I scumhunted in trying to find thel ast scum yesterday. My scumhunt choice was IS. I laid out a case for him. You even agreed with it.

I scumhunted today. I EVEN MADE A PLAN THAT I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH. Because there is no way I was confident enough to choose, but I wanted to take a shot. So I picked Pooky as the person to nuke (aka. my choice for scum), laid out the reasons, and was wrong.

You, on the other hand, have not scumhunted at all since LLD's death. You never came under scrutiny because you were too afraid to put yourself under scrutiny.`

how about the plan where i asked to be nuked so i could have hammer

what about that plan

i didn't scumhunt day 4 but i did try to figure out who was town which would have been useful if the swinging dicks didn't kill each other off

you've only survived because everyone was afraid to kill you
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3544 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by gorilla »

is it bad that my last hope at this point is that pooky is just trolling the hell out of me as scum because this is fucking ridiculous
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3546 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by gorilla »

I am not being defeatist, i am re-reading

i might put together a case on you but i think i have explained to the best of my ability why i am town and it just keeps getting ignored which is what i was afraid of and why i wanted hammer

saying i've given up is just an outright cocky bullshit lie though
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3548 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by gorilla »

actually no on a re-read i think it's you still which means i really ought to do something
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3552 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by gorilla »

really you're certain it's me but have entertained the though of it actually being pooky throughout the day. i know i'm town and fucking everyone has gone down declaring me as town and now inexplicably i find myself having to argue with the one guy who's wrong and completely disregards orders while you strawman the hell out of me

what was pooky's logic for me killing IS again? to not force a 1v1 i'd lose? we basically ended up with that situation anyway because dana went ahead and nuked him, as scum i'd be facing down that situation no matter what most likely because someone was going to nuke hez, hez killing internet stranger makes sense because he came under pressure from IS yesterday and started to OMGUS and there was basically no way he'd survive there

for posterity i'll leave this quote

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:People who need to hang from the highest tree:

Hez
Mina
inHim
Gamma

People who need a good NUKE TO THE FACE:

Hiduragi
Zhero
RC
Vi
Regfan
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3555 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by gorilla »

I couldn't fucking figure out a reason for anyone to be scum, like i said i was more looking for people i thought were town because i would have been happy making sure my townreads survived - in actuality scum need to push in this situation, they need to get people to be paranoid and kill each other off because if they don't they get fucked by process of elimination

you really did not risk anything by pushing on others because no townie is going to want to commit suicide to take you out
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3557 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by gorilla »

HezLucky wrote:
gorilla wrote:really you're certain it's me but have entertained the though of it actually being pooky throughout the day. i know i'm town and fucking everyone has gone down declaring me as town and now inexplicably i find myself having to argue with the one guy who's wrong and completely disregards orders while you strawman the hell out of me

I was sure it was Pooky until he made that post abotu rereading teh game etc. etc.

And I thought to myself he could be trolling us but I absolutely need to treat this as if he isn't.

fair enough i agree that was a pretty dumb point to make
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3560 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by gorilla »

HezLucky wrote:I love how all of LLD's scumbuddies occupy the bottom of each part of the list.

I hope I haven't fucked up today by changing Pooky's mind.

except for you, she put you at the top

inhim called her reads a detriment to the town lol (sorry inhim just thought it was amusing)
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3563 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by gorilla »

i can stay up late but i feel getting into a bitchfest with scum is a waste of my time, hope you agree with that

i'll try to build my case for pooky with my time because i don't have long

just checked an apparently dana is dead, thanks for committing suicide dana when i was so sure you were town
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3564 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by gorilla »

HezLucky wrote:I'm so happy that Pooky will have much conversation to come back to.

Althoguh this benefits you more than me, seeing as he was 85% in your direction.

And that has me nervous as fuck.

do you think you've argued badly? i can't see a town player being worried about incriminating themselves
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3566 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by gorilla »

so why the hell would you be worried about him changing his mind? if you were town you'd have confidence in your own towniness shining through, no reason to be nervous at this point
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3569 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by gorilla »

resting my eyes, clearing my head, going to make a case to save america in a few hours when i wake up

will be very upset if inhim screwed this up by nuking pooky when i could have at least been given a chance to hammer (not that i'd really blame him but...)
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3572 (isolation #94) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:16 am

Post by gorilla »

woke up early because this shit is eating at me

okay

hez is scum because the way known scum have acted about him is revealing and he's mostly been riding on his "fuck off" attitude all game to survive rather than doing anything to net scum

so let's start with gamma, who tunneled on hez pretty early in the game - he puts Vi and Reg as town and lightly busses lld, but hez was his strongest push from the start, then day 2 hez drops a wallpost and gamma backs off but can't seem to make up his mind whether or not that was good content (ISO 46, 48, 52) and then totally ignores hez when DEFCON 1 hits and the nukes start flying which sort of says to me that he stopped trying to get hez killed when nukes were on the table where if he really wanted hez killed off he'd have kept pushing it

Vi does a similar thing where she calls hez scum early but then flip-flops and puts his as town with no real explanation, again shielding him from death

regfan basically defends hez right from the outset and tries to excuse his actions as badtown,

LLD made this post day 2:

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I actually am not comfortable with the amount of people who are willing to just pile onto Hez. Feels like the Europeans might be driving this.

I'm much more partial to a Gorilla lynch at this point.

holy shit i can't believe i found this post seriously holy shit look at it

she puts hez on a deathlist from the start but then backs off the wagon to push my lynch and basically ignores him for most of the game except saying she'll nuke hez as a ploy to survive, i think it's obvious she was never going to actually nuke hez but that whole interaction could easily be faked to make hez look better, his whole whole response to LLD offering to nuke him was faked knowing that she was never actually going to nuke him

It's not a coincidence that 3/4 scumbags pushed on hez initially but then backed down by day 2, it's because they didn't want him dead

so now let's get to what hez has done:

he rides the "omg so angry" as a defense for most of the early game in lieu of actually doing much of anything, ISO 37 he finally makes a wallpost, in it he tries to pass off gamma as town and sticks to that read after the initial death threats. interactions with gamma afterwards are very soft, tries to pass off LLD and regfan as town but very much hedges his bets with regard to either of them by adding a bunch of qualifiers. ISO 41 accuses me of being the SK which is scummy, LLD also tried pushing me as the SK. SK-hunting early game seems to be a decently reliable scumtell in my experience

ISO 71 he tries to separate himself from gamma + revenge of wei, he does a lot of trying to explain why he can't be teamed with gamma or Vi in the next few posts but it really boils down to "they called me town because they want towncred so i'm not scum" which is silly because scum won't bus if they don't think it's necessary and people weren't really taking to lynching hez so they might as well push other targets.

once most of the scumbags die hez really doesn't do much, again i fail to see what you believe he did that was proactive. there was a lot of accusations but no genuine scumhunting, just stuff giving the appearance of looking for scum when really he just wanted to keep up the suspicion and keep people paranoid - a lot of questioning of other people's motivations and doubting their final survivor lists - a scumbag in this scenario can't hand out too many town reads or they trap themselves and have to go back on what they say because their goal is to get it so they survive and no one else.

select quote:
HezLucky wrote:No Toog. I want someone scummy to nuke me. In fact, I damn near insist on it.

Pooky, I don't want you nuking me.

Toog, you are either spouting completely crap logic, or you are scum that has slipped.

see, what I find interesting thinking about this post is that it basically is attempting to dissuade anyone from nuking him. Sure, he says he wants a scummy person to nuke him, but psychologically, no town player is going to think of themselves as scummy - it's just a fact, everyone with a town role PM is going to believe they are more valuable alive than dead. So he subtly sets himself up for survival with this post.

anyway, look from ISO 92 to to 148 and tell me where the scumhunting from hez is (there is none). that's over 50 posts where he basically coasted so the argument that he's done more than me is ridiculous

the first time he actually brings any reasoning to the table is when he OMGUSes Internet Stranger, before that it's filler posting and groundless attacks on other players where I have at least tried to say something useful with my posts

hez has been incredibly manipulative in his posting today and you really need to notice that

there is absolutely no reason you should believe hez is town

i just put my heart and soul into this shit because i feel if i let myself get nuked here then it's going to be my fault the town loses

oh, and one more thing:
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3573 (isolation #95) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:38 am

Post by gorilla »

I'm not asking you to sheep the reads of dead townies just because they're dead and town. i am asking you to look at their
reasoning
and for the love of god listen because these are the most compelling reasons I have for me being town

Hinduragi wrote:
gorilla wrote:I don't even know anymore

I'm thinking Regfan probably made his final survivor list all town because he knew by that point he was fucked and idiots would go "lolhey dere must be 1 scum in dem 4" which makes no fuckin sense because he'd be handing the game over

that's my take on it

Right. Even though he's lurking badly, I think gorilla's town. He's right; it's hard to come to a decision right now.

Hinduragi wrote:Gorilla isn't a good kill for obvious reasons. Also, this isn't something that can be faked by someone who KNOWS the code. Doubled up ss means NOTHING unless it's the plaintext. These scum are bad at their code but not to the point where they loldrop on their own and point out it's a fake AND make a mistake in pointing out it's a fake when that "mistake" isn't a mistake at all.

Swift Justice wrote:Gorilla - prob town. If he was scum why would scum have an actual code, which they do. he'd probably just make up some garbage gibberish. course I guess one of hindu or lld could be scum with him but....unlikely.

Toogeloo wrote:Not hounding him, it's a disagreement in approach. I don't like the vote, and I don't like the plan. It was enough to warrant my voting him because I find it suspect. Is there any indication to believe that Gorilla is scum? If you read his posts, they aren't scummy, they read very much like town that has become frustrated in play. Gorilla has become a target the Scum will attempt to mislynch/misnuke and the WIFOM of whether he is alive because of any reason will be a basis for that. But if you read the context into how his posts are portrayed, I just don't get that scumvibe in the slightest.

Internet Stranger wrote:I think Gorilla's posting codes that let to Hindu to catching LLD in a web of lies denotes him being town.

inHimshallibe wrote:gorilla is not scum. Notnotnotnotnot scum. Eavesdrop is just fucking useless, and there's no way in hell he's lying about it. I am still reviewing everything.

Hez with Fail Safe as scum seems like an OK thing because he was getting tons of heat. Pooky without a nuke would be lynched after all the shticking. Those I can see.

That's where I am. If Pooky would kindly show up and nuke Hez, I'd be vastly ingratiated.

find me a single thing hez has done this game that would make him not scum, i dare you - do that and i'll let you nuke me because you'll still be wrong but at least you'll have justified being wrong

anyway i'm spent, if i have not convinced you now i do not think i can convince you short of quoting my role PM
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3574 (isolation #96) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:03 am

Post by gorilla »

fuck it i'm going to quote this one more time because it deserves to be quoted twice

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I actually am not comfortable with the amount of people who are willing to just pile onto Hez. Feels like the Europeans might be driving this.

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3576 (isolation #97) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:33 am

Post by gorilla »

there can be a final survivor based on nukes in the air rule, i know i'm town, if we kill hez it ensures that town wins and based on how pooky is posting i am assuming he is town

also technically i believe you're dead and AGM hasn't flipped you yet, donno if he'll be upset about that

also pooky please don't wait too long to decide
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3584 (isolation #98) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 am

Post by gorilla »

No, Hez, you haven't done more than me. Not a lick. Do not kid yourself.

My argument is why you're scum. That is my thesis: hez is scum, and I set about showing that. Arguing that I've done something scum WOULD do is not strong enough because it is just one possible point when there are several points about things I have done that scum WOULD NOT do, with regard to interactions and affirming town reads. I have already explained why your attacks on other players do not make you town, because they were always taken from a certain point of safety (IS had already nuked when you voted him, pooky would not nuke you when you pushed on him because there was no margin of error. Additionally, you did something scum HAS TO DO to win the game - you questioned and doubted the possibility of anyone being town, and cheerleaded their deaths, because they all needed to die for you town.

You missed the crux of those quotes - A lot of people came off with solid town
reads
on you when I checked through their ISOs. What I was trying to show was the bulletproof (missleproof?)
reasoning
they had for why I'm town. A lot of people read you as town, it's true, but there were very few
reasons
why. That's just my point, you've been allowed to escape based on vibes and gut because no one really stopped to ask the question "wait, why can't hez be scum" except for internet stranger and well he's dead. Here's the bottom line: you survived in part because of your aggression and because of your draft role choice, which as I have explained will dissuade any sane townie from nuking you. The fact that you deride me for doing nothing when you have 50+ posts of fucking bullshit is ludicrous. Do you want me to fucking chain-quote from your ISO to show how very, very little you've actually done?

There are no reasons why you are town. None.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3597 (isolation #99) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:03 am

Post by gorilla »

where did pooky ever suggest he wasn't taking responsibility?

HezLucky wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Stop calling me a failure if I get this wrong. :(. You've been wrong all fucking game and I haven't called you a failure

My problem is that I've laid out for you the second strongest case (my case on Farside was stronger in Mini 1152) that I've ever laid out in 5 years in Mafiascum.

PLEASE tell me which part of it you don't understand. I understand you are stressed, but to me it is REALLY FUCKING OBVIOUS.

Gorilla can't even respond to my case. It is that strong. Scum have to do this. Gorilla is doing that.

I have responded to you. I don't believe in ugly-ass quote stripe wars or belaboring the point. I make my arguments, you make yours, rebuttals are offered, finitio.

Now let me tear down your single lonely point about how you supposedly scumhunted
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3603 (isolation #100) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:30 am

Post by gorilla »

i'm going to do this because i decided that if i do not do it i am just going to regret it. this is the deathwall of almost no original content (little from me, none from hez)

HezLucky wrote:The fact is -- you have NOT scumhunted. You have looked like yuo are scumhunting. You had no theories. No guesses. You sat back and let the town destroy itself while focusing on looking town. There is NO TOWN MOTIVATION to do this.

I made hypotheses. I made guesses. And I was so sure of them (especially IS) that I DAMN WELL INSISTED THAT IS NUKE ME.

If you think I've done less than you post-LLD, then you entirely DESERVE TO LOSE THIS GAME FOR BEING BAD SCUM. Your argument has stopped making sense.

The following are all consecutive quotes from hezlucky's ISO.

HezLucky wrote:IS needs to be in any final three. Given that Mina STILL HAS A NUKE and IS is not at all afraid of a pre-nuke retal he'd have to be really stupid to be Euro at this point.

(this is about the last time he calls anyone town or makes a good post)

HezLucky wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:Pooky, I sense your American Faith has been shaken... I want to hear you say you will Nuke Hez tomorrow.

No Toog. I want someone scummy to nuke me. In fact, I damn near insist on it.

Pooky, I don't want you nuking me.

Toog, you are either spouting completely crap logic, or you are scum that has slipped.

HezLucky wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what's she confirmed town from?

People reading her as confirmed town.

In other words, she`s `confirmed` town.

HezLucky wrote:I feel like teh following needs to be done in this game at the moment:

HEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZWAVRE

HezLucky wrote:
Magister Ludi wrote:Mina still needs to answe the questions directed at her.

And Hind, why don't you just protect Hezwavre, and then everyone with a nuke nukes Hez tomorrow, killing them all except Hez! Presto, game is won/almost won.

~~~

I'll read back and try and again prove these reads on Mina and dana to you louts.

(Why is no one else doing the same. There's a wealth of information in DEFCON 3 and 2.)

You know I still DIE from these nukes right?

HezLucky wrote:Dana is a great nuke if you have no idea what to do.

(reasoning given? none)

HezLucky wrote:Play to players. Not to tells. Playing to tells is how you lose the game. The moment you <deliberately> asked your question in such a way that I no longer believed you were reading the game and completely coasting (it will be QUITE OBVIOUS when you finish your reread that about 6-7 people had pegged me as failsafe in the thread), my town read on your disappeared.
I've declared people obvtown and seen them disappear after that declaration, only to pop up scum later (Occult in Me=Weird's Mafia/Werewolf hybrid comes to mind). I'm no longer hesitant about changing an obvtown read to a scum one anymore.

You can call my reads terrible all you want, but you're going to have to convince me of that, because of IS/Pooky get their way I might just outlast you in this game.

(quote from mina omitted, this is ISO 96 if you really care to see it)

HezLucky wrote:Two scum left.

So excited.

Let's win.

MINA YOU BETTER NUKE SCUM.

HezLucky wrote:yeah mina come on you dont need two weeks to nuke someone

HezLucky wrote:Two to go.

Mina hurry the f up. You've had like two weeks to think about this. The only reason you could possibly be taking so long is becaues you're trying to figure out which nuke makes you look the least bad.

HezLucky wrote:
Fate wrote:SINCE WHEN DO SCUMBAGS SHOW RESPECT?

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

IF YOU HAD A NUKE INSTEAD OF A COWARD SHELTER MAYBE YOU COULD SO SOMETHING ABOUT KT

:EYES WIDE OPEN:

Wow that's .... blunt. O_O

HezLucky wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Unvote; Vote: ML

Trying to direct Mina's nuke is pretty god damn scumtastic.

So hey, are you like, uh... scum?

HezLucky wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:@ML: Well, based on your logic, if she's town she should nuke one of the two of us (it would give the most information). However, I'd be ok with a Fate, Hez, or dana nook as well. As such, I think we should lynch/nook within Fate, Hez, dana, and ML and go from there.

Bottom line is that she needs to make her own decision and take responsibility for it.

My final 3: Toog, gorilla, pooky

EXPLAIN YOUR DECISION TO NUKE ME.

HezLucky wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
HezLucky wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Unvote; Vote: ML

Trying to direct Mina's nuke is pretty god damn scumtastic.

So hey, are you like, uh... scum?

No. Are you?

Further, Mina is pretty god damn town (I STILL don't get why you think she's scum).

Her nuke shouldn't be dictated by anyone, just like a vig shot shouldn't be dictated by anyone. It's anti-town.

Hypothetical Question: If you are scum, who's your buddy?

HezLucky wrote:Anyway Mina can do whatever she damn well pleases with her nuke at this point because unless it hits scum the all glorious American INTERNET STRANGER will take care of her.

HezLucky wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:@Hez: Your not obvtown. You were also a possible counter-lynch both D1 and D2. Get over it. Oh, and you have done nothing I've considered useful. Sooo yeah, you definitely don't deserve to be in any final 3

Explain why there are several people who DO consider me obvtown then.

HezLucky wrote:
HezLucky wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:@Hez: Your not obvtown. You were also a possible counter-lynch both D1 and D2. Get over it. Oh, and you have done nothing I've considered useful. Sooo yeah, you definitely don't deserve to be in any final 3

Explain why there are several people who DO consider me obvtown then.

And while you're at it, be careful because I'm not just vengeful in my role.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3193894

HezLucky wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:
HezLucky wrote:And while you're at it, be careful because I'm not just vengeful in my role.

Is that a threat? Why the hell should I give a shit if people vote me because I think your scum? That's no reason to back off of a read. And I would nuke you for this right now if I could, even if that meant my own death.

You have no idea how SCARED I AM.

Given that I have the fuckign FAIL SAFE.

Bring it. It's your funeral. I don't think you're town.

HezLucky wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Mina, don't waste your nuke on me today.

I'm nuking HezLucky tomorrow and removing the problem.

Nuke something of more value today. I'm a dead woman walking.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WE'RE BOTH DEAD.

But what's dana gonna do now that he can't nuke me?

Hey Mina. there's a thought.

HezLucky wrote:
HezLucky wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Mina, don't waste your nuke on me today.

I'm nuking HezLucky tomorrow and removing the problem.

Nuke something of more value today. I'm a dead woman walking.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WE'RE BOTH DEAD.

But what's dana gonna do now that he can't nuke me?

Hey Mina. there's a thought.

LLD really doesn't like me. </3> :(

HezLucky wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:N-nnnn

It's not that I don't like you Hez~!

You're just the fail safe, which means you need to die at somepoint anyway.

And I'm a suspect.

So I'm proud to be a good "American Woman" and sacrifice myself for the greater good.

Aww I feel better now ty

HezLucky wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:I want to know what inHim's done that was scummy, though. Maybe I'm not seeing it?

I asked you how you got your town read on him, because I trust your reads to an extent. InHim never stood out to me as obvtown, but you mentioned him as such, so Iwas hoping you could share your basis for it, since I missed it.

yeah I don't really trust inhim either.

HezLucky wrote:tho apparently gamma made some post that confirmed inhim town earlier

:shrug:

HezLucky wrote:Meaningless hypothetical given that you do not have a nuke.

HezLucky wrote:Am I confirmed town yet, Toasty?

Guys, who should I nuke if the mafia come for me? Fail safe has more than one benefit =D

HezLucky wrote:
Unvote, Vote: dana

Ludi isn't going to survive. But I'm pretty sure dana isn't reading teh game and plans on nuking me tomorrow. (Not that that matters if he's scum, but if town it just hurts us)

(here he refuses to even formulate a case on dana for his repeated attacks, he tries to push a lynch based on self preservation rather than scumhunting)

HezLucky wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:LOL, IS hit the jackpot but forgot about it.

If Fate flips scum, I want a fucking statue.

:bows down:

HezLucky wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:
The people who are nuked should be: HezLucky (by LLD suicide)

How fucking dense are you? LLD is scum. You think she'd keep a promise about nuking and suiciding herself given the freedom of a nuke? REALLY?

With two scum alive why would LLD try to failsafe on me if I were her last hope of winning?

HezLucky wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Hey Toasty, have you not been reading? LLD is self-claimed scum and will be nuked soon, how exactly is she going to nuke Hez then?

She'd die anyways and I think Hez is scum. So I don't give a shit.

It's quite obvious you have't read the last 5-10 pages or so. You need to do so like, really badly.

HezLucky wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:If youre going to be nuked tomorrow, what difference does it make if youre lynched today?

It doesn't.

well, other than the fact that I get lynched enough, but I've never been nuked b4 and would like the experience.

If I could vote for you twice, I would.

This.

Because I know that if I were to be nuked I would be enraged beyond all belief.

HezLucky wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:And if I was nuked I woudn't be enraged beyond belief. Why? because my death does not mean a loss for my side, and I'm confident that town will win.

Really, the only thing I get enraged about is when people vote me because "they don't like the way I said something" or "Well, if I were him..." or "his reasons for voting are bad." Especially because its those kind of statements that create an atmosphere where I cannot win an argument (if i'm not treated on the same level as another player, how can I expect to win in an argument?) Guess it'll just take time for people to realize that I'm not an idiot, and actually hunt pretty well.

And for those of you who say you would vote me twice. Too bad, mafia's a group effort and it doesn't matter how badly you want someone lynched--your going to be wrong a good part of the time when your ego is so inflated that you don't even look at another person's angle.

I could rant on and on about how the HezLucky-IS duo has done nothing but bitch about almost being policy lynched or talk about how "they're 4/7 in catching scum in this game" and how great America is. Seriously, even the trio of terror that is the screamers of Fate, Sociopath, and Reck were less infuriating than you two.

Mkay, I'm done. It was fun being considered obvtown for once.

LOL U MAD SCUM?

HezLucky wrote:
Reads have changed bro. I'm town as town can be at this point.

You sound like scum who is pissed off that a confirmed town isn't among your ranks.

Oh boohoo. I annoy you. Cry more. You just listed 4 reasons why I should die and there are people in this game who would oppose each one.

Hindsight is 20/20.

(toastytoast quotes removed for the sake of brevity(lol), ISO 121 if you wish to see the source material)

HezLucky wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:You think my rage is scum rage? If it was scum rage wouldn't it be safe to assume that I would actually care about being killed. No, I only care about the reasons and the people on my wagon

Don't "oh, boohoo" me. I imagine myself punching you in the face, not cutting myself.

RAGE RAGE RAGE

You aren't doing the

HEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZWAVRE

HezLucky wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:You enjoy provoking people, don't you?

I enjoy yelling at people who obviously havent read the game despite pretending to have and therefore have very outdated scumreads.

I also enjoy yelling at people with egos too big to admit they are wrong, when that scumread is on me.

You're obviously doing #1 or #2. They are almost mutually exclusive, so which is it?

EBWOP: Mina won't make final three.

HezLucky wrote:Thanks for this I enjoyed it good laugh.

Only wish you didn't hate me so much so you could look at me objectively, but other than that very good way to go out.

(large toastytoast quote removed, ISO 124 for context)

HezLucky wrote:And remember kids no lynching until LLD is close to dead

HezLucky wrote:
Fate wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:I targeted toog n1 to
verify his counterintelligence claim

N2 I was suspicious of MoI, and thought he might have a scummy power. Turns out it was a nuke.

Verify a claim, in an open set-up?

Wow Toasty.

You seriously deserve this lynch.

And now that I've read the dead qt of Fire Emblem in which you express distaste for me

Unvote:
Vote: Toasty

I'm not shedding one damn tear.

Unvote, Vote: Toasty

Good catch.

The N1 justification looks made up.

HezLucky wrote:Actually

Unvote

What is he suppoesd to do with his role? Not verify anyone early? Toog could've claimed CI while his mafia buddy had it and surprised us with a nuke late.

(he quoted the above post in this post, i removed it)

HezLucky wrote:
Fate wrote:It isnt made up, its just fucking horribad.

He's town, but he needs death.

ML is town, but he needs death.

I am town, but I want death.

WHY IS THIS SHIT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND PEOPLE?

We have one scum left why do all these towns need death?

(WELL GEE GOLLY GOSH)

HezLucky wrote:
Fate wrote:WHEN YOU KILL THE PEOPLE WHO NEED TO DIE THE SCUM FALLS OUT OF THE MIX

SINCE NONE OF US APPARENTLY WANTS TO LYNCH REAL SCUM

Cool.

So I can just lynch randomly and as long as the lynch isn't really stupid we'll win?

HezLucky wrote:Sweet

Vote: danakillsu

Get rid of the one who isn't useful as town.

(again. pushing on obvtown for not being useless. and yes dana was always town from about mid day 3 onward)

HezLucky wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:IS and Pooky should know ahead of time their plan can't possibly work since I said I was breaking my inHim tradition and protecting Mina.

Aren't you a little worried that you might, um, get NUKED as a result of this?

HezLucky wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Ludi

Forgot he had the fallout shelter. he needs to be today's lynch

HezLucky wrote:Guys I found some scumtells posting them in a sec

HezLucky wrote:
Regfan wrote:Might as well plop this here for now, going to be away for the rest of today and most of tommorow, moving back home.

Town [From Strongest To Weakest]

SDC. All of their posts. Fucking obvious yet annoying town.
Mina: Town. #241. #310.
Gamma. Town: #15. #99. #137. #315.
Kats. Town: #24. #104. #247.
SpyreX: Town. #240. #312.
Magua: Town. #160. #162. #175.
Magister. Town. #150. #163.
Hez. Town. #193

Scum [From Strongest To Weakest]

Zhero: Scum. #27. #127.
AV: Scum. #212.
Toasty: Scum. #272. #295. Town. #303
Socio: Need to read into.
LLD: Town. #217. Scum. #234. #249.
Toog: Scum. #96

Null

Dana: Scum #48 Town. #239.
Ooba; Scum. #179. Town. #252.
Gorilla: Need to read into - Have to check something from Vendetta.
Hind: Discussion soley relying on setup mechanics and strategy.
MoI: Lack of content.
Pooky: Need to read into later. I have a feeling I'm going to hate his playstyle though.
RedCoyote: Lack of content.
Vi: Need to read into later.
Swift Justice: Need to read into later.
inHim: Can't ever read him this early.

This list is a scumtell.

Gammagooey wrote:
Vote: No Total War

DeathVote:HezLucky

So is this DeathVote. Town would never do this.

(kept the full context here in its ungainly might because cutting that other stuff out it makes no sense, here he's just trying to use posts of dead scum to affirm himself as town)

HezLucky wrote:
ToastyToast wrote::(
Well, I think we all know what's going to happen to me today.
I checked Hindu, and (surprise!) he was battleship.
I still maintain that dana, inHim, Fate, and Hez should be nuked today.
Dana can nuke Hez.

I'd rather not suicide after I get nuked. I want an epic death.

I still maintain you're a moron who isn't reading teh game properly.

If dana nukes me he better be scum.

Vote: ToastyToast

Not even going to sugarcoat it here.

HezLucky wrote:Seriously its times like this where I wish I had a nuke.

(this was another selfquote of the prior post)

HezLucky wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:@Hez:If ur town, its not a good idea to have you in endgame
If ur scum, its an even WORSE idea to have you in endgame
Dana should nuke you because he's low on my list and will probably be nuked regardless. It could be someone else, but I'd much rather have a scum read nuke than a town read

Don't worry, I'll be dead soon. And then you'll be disappointed and be nuked too.

@Fate: IS and pooky really only made sense to me as a scum-team, and there is only one person left. Would you have preferred me to include everyone's name in my last post? Doesn't change the point at all. Your attacking my scum reads, and yet we have the same town reads. Which, by process of elimination, means we agree on who needs to be nuked

Actually fine. Have dana nuke me then. I trust certain people in this town more than I trust myself to get it right if it comes down to 3.

(matyrdom. not scumhunting.)

HezLucky wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:dana, you don't think someone else would've nuked me? Whatever, your still getting nuked today. Keeping Hez in a final 3 situation is risky. Don't let him be there.

bro you should see my role PM its really American

HezLucky wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:fate just kill yourself you cowardly european scumbag

u know you dont want to be nuclearized like the rest of your team

HezLucky wrote:
Fate wrote:
Nominate IS for Paragon

dammit hurry up and die so we can nominate him already

HezLucky wrote:I have a straightforward solution to win us the game.

Nuke everyone but me.

(but wait 5 days before this he was willing to die and trusted everyone else to figure it out?)

HezLucky wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:You realize Hez, that we have to lynch you and Hinduragi at some point in this endeavor to ensure the safety of this nation from lylo shennaniganz, right?

You realize IS, that if you want that statue you are going to have to find us the last mafia BEFORE it comes down to that, right?

HezLucky wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Just nuke somebody already, pooky. If you're wrong, we lynch you.

^^This

HezLucky wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:What the fuck are we waiting on?

People have nukes and no idea where to point them?

HezLucky wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
vote: Pooky

Pressure him until he nukes someone!

OMG a dana town tell.

Unvote, Vote: pooky

Nuke someone or get lynched.

HezLucky wrote:
Mina wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
vote: Pooky

Pressure him until he nukes someone!

Why Pooky? Why not me or inHim?

HOW YOU DOIN MRS LURKY MCLURKLURK

HezLucky wrote:
IS wrote:If what Mina says about Dana is right, there is no one else left. Everyone thats still alive has a damn good reason to be town (bus or not), except for inhim and Hez.

And even then, inhim has balls of steel if he thinks he can nuke Hindu and survive until the end.
Im ok with a inhim nuking now anyways and a Hez lynch then, that way we dont have to deal with the fail safe anyways.

Unvote: Dana
Vote: Hez

We're done nuking innocents IS. Your chance at a statue is slipping. If you truly think I'm scum, take your balls out of your mouth and nuke me yourself.

I was about to give reads but then I realized everyone but myself in this game needs to die, like, really badly.

(sure is scumhunting in here)

HezLucky wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Nothing has changed Mina. If Hindu is the scum, he could really fuck us over because everyone trusts him so much and he could pull some nasty shenanigans with his ability. Nuking Hindu is a contingency plan. But just because I believe as such, doesnt mean the rest of you do.

If Hindu flips scum, im fucking awesome. If he flips town, I know one of you will take revenge on him, even if it was the scum looking for goodwill.

My point now remains that the only ones that havent taken a direct action against scum (or a bus) are Hez, Dana and inHim. Like I explained earlier:
Mina - nuked LLD
IS - Nuked Vi and asked Pooky to nuke Gooey
Pooky - Nuked Gooey
Gorilla - provided chatter for Hinduragi to decipher and trap LLD
Hindu - trapped LLD in her own bullshit

Dana: Mina says he is to Herpaderp to be scum
Hez: I have nothing on him, zero. But if he is scum, the fail safe can really fuck us (See: Hindu to a lesser extent)
Inhim: No initial suspicious, except having the balls to nuke Hindu and willing to die for it.

So Hez, you can get your panties in a bunch, but really, who else is left to kill first? You want us to go with the bus conspiracy theory before the three stooges with no redeeming quality that deems them as town? There is no point in nuking Hez at any point, unless inhim promises to do it tomorrow. Even then, we cant force anyone to do anything, especially when we reach end game. So might as well lynch Hez now.

Everyone has a reason to still alive, and its exciting as fuck, but it also means that a lot of us have to die because that last EuroBastard is one sneaky motherfucker.

If it is as easy as seeing who has taken actions against scum, the last European would have been caught by now. More likely, someone in your initial group is the person we are looking for.

(wow it's almost something vaguely resembling a logical thought process but there's no hard reasoning here)

So, right, what were you saying?

HezLucky wrote:I made hypotheses. I made guesses.

GET FUCKED
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3604 (isolation #101) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:31 am

Post by gorilla »

i did the work for you

pull the scum hunting quotes from my post tia
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3606 (isolation #102) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:39 am

Post by gorilla »

hez

those are literally consecutive fucking posts from July 2 to July 21

I have not omitted a single post between the first two I posted and if I have then pooky can nuke me right on the god damn spot and I'll suicide so you can win

your only 'attempts' at contributing anything have come when you came under scrutiny
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3613 (isolation #103) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 am

Post by gorilla »

HezLucky wrote:Did you know I can do the exact same thing for you?

Because you have not scumhunted since LLD's death.

The difference is. I have. At some point. Thats' what makes you the scum.

virtually 3 weeks of nothing and active lurking is not compensated for by an OMGUS under pressure

and ultimately the difference is that i am not using strong scumhunting as an argument for why i am town

you are trying to use that as a point in your favor and i have just disproven that

"no you" is not a very persuasive argument
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3618 (isolation #104) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by gorilla »

here are posts where i attempt to give helpful reasoning:

gorilla wrote:I don't even know anymore

that's my take on it

gorilla wrote:dana doesn't make sense to me as scum despite what people say and him being pretty heavily MIA because lld threatening a scumbuddy to call off a nuke and getting them to do it doesn't seem a likely interaction to me

there's a lull in posting for a while here because fate claimed scum and i really thought it was over so i didn't have much to say

gorilla wrote:Not to argue down my own towniness, but it does mean something - the ss is doubled up as a digraph, it would be impossible to translate back into a plaintext. if they were doubled up but as separate pairs in the order it would've been irrelevant.

I'm going to be rereading everyone still alive. Started with inHim because I couldn't remember anything he's done lately and decided he is town. it is 4 am though so will have to read everyone else another time

gorilla wrote:I'm still rereading everyone. dana makes no sense to me as the last euro, even though he's sort of gonzo - I just can't fathom LLD threatening a teammate into retracting their nuke. Hez fights pretty hard with gamma early on but later the scum seem to back down off him and i'm like ehhh. maybe. but probably not. bugged at LLD getting the nuke off hinduragi, actually. pooky maybe. mina probably not. IS probably not. Going to reread hinduragi in detail i guess. don't have the confidence for a vote at this moment.

gorilla wrote:hez is probably on to something, last euro was being set up for the long game

not really in favor of lynching hez because i think he is town and if there's still doubts at endgame, have him and the next scummiest player nuke each other, bam

(please don't let dana nuke hez though, that will just end up being a god damn travesty)

I'd be fine killing everyone but dana, hez, and mina, tbh. gut town on pooky still so IS and inhim are people i most want to see die i guess

VOTE: IS

idk lol

yes, that was a weak and sheepy vote and also i was very wrong about hez there, but fuck it i went with my feelings at the time

no I haven't said a lot but i think in those minor few posts i said more than hez said in an entire 3 weeks
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3620 (isolation #105) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by gorilla »

my argument is i didn't need to

it benefits scum more to kill people off than to want to keep them alive

everything i have done has been with town motivations in mind
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3623 (isolation #106) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by gorilla »

and i'd argue that townhunting is perhaps more valuable in this game because there are so many kills that process of elims is an effective strategy except we fucked it up hardcore

again i direct you to the swathe of posting where you said absolutely nothing
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3624 (isolation #107) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by gorilla »

HezLucky wrote:NO

SURVIVALIST MENTALITY IS NOT TOWN WHEN THERE IS 1 SCUM LEFT @ 11 PEOPLE ALIVE.

GOD FUCK DAMN POOKY WHERE ARE YOU?

i never had a survivalist mentality. you did. i avoided mentioning myself as a final survivor possibility until today because it would have been incredibly presumptuous
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3626 (isolation #108) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by gorilla »

and your actions and the actions of others show that you are scum
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3629 (isolation #109) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by gorilla »

why do you need to scumhunt with 1 scum let? that seems vastly inefficient, you waste your time chasing false positives and it's easier to clear people based on regards to interactions with flipped scum, i'd say scumhunting is more effective when you have a wider pool to catch scum but this is veering into MD talk

regardless you are vastly overinflating your contributions to try and look protown

3 weeks of active lurking, no contribution after LLD died until pressed on by IS

no reasons for why you're town no counterargument to the reasons why i am town
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3630 (isolation #110) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by gorilla »

meh at this point the game ends tonight so i am absolutely going to give it my all until 23:59

and frankly i finally feel like i'm coming alive
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3634 (isolation #111) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by gorilla »

you tried to 'figure out' scum at the end of day 4 and the start of today when you came under scrutiny, it does not count

you're also disregarding your "i don't know who it is" shtick from earlier in the day

i already made a big post about why you're scum and proven the premises for your arguments false

and yes i'm obviously not suggesting that pooky waits until deadline to decide
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3636 (isolation #112) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by gorilla »

HezLucky wrote:
gorilla wrote:meh at this point the game ends tonight so i am absolutely going to give it my all until 23:59

and frankly i finally feel like i'm coming alive

Hell it doesn't matter. If Pooky's not going to read my posts why would he read yours?

He's not even here, either.

what's with the pessimism

if he doesn't read it that's his problem not yours

i'm not going to stop trying no matter what

if you don't want to argue with me then just stop posting
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (isolation #113) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by gorilla »

HezLucky wrote:
gorilla wrote:you tried to 'figure out' scum at the end of day 4 and the start of today when you came under scrutiny, it does not count

you're also disregarding your "i don't know who it is" shtick from earlier in the day

i already made a big post about why you're scum and proven the premises for your arguments false

and yes i'm obviously not suggesting that pooky waits until deadline to decide

It doesn't coutn? You don't want to count my scumhunting? I stuck my neck out and tried to figure out WHO IT WAS. I came up with REASONS WHY THEY WERE SCUM. That's what matters.

You STILL don't have a response to my case.

And remember -- scum have to do certain things. You've done those things and I haven't. If you know anything about mathematics and logic, my case trumps yours several hundred times over. I'm proving it from first principles and you are trying to fit the information to your presupposed hypothesis.

again your supposed pushes were in a place where it was totally safe to do so, where IS couldn't retaliate on you where the final group was going to be decided anyway

your case is fucking weak it's a cookie cutter accusation that fails to look at the big picture and fails to distinguish between me being (admittedly) bad town and being scum. i believe i've responded enough times already. you refuse to address all the reasons i can't be scum

it's you, you are the one forcing a case by zeroing in on a specific aspect of my play as opposed to the big picture
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3640 (isolation #114) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by gorilla »

most protown thing I've done this game is out the leaks i got and let LLD dig her own grave by trying to act helpful to appease the town
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3641 (isolation #115) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by gorilla »

hez weren't you trying to say that i was scum due to first principles or w/e, that you say "this is a thing scum must do, gorilla did it, therefore he is scum" because i "haven't scumhunted" which i fully admit is a protown thing to do but now you say it would make me great town except you know i'm scum? you seem to be contradicting yourself from earlier where you attacked me for starting off with the idea that you are scum

i mean now you're actually saying i'm scum because i look townie? what the fuck?
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3645 (isolation #116) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by gorilla »

hez if i was getting nuked while i had the hammer it would mean i would die overnight so i couldn't win as scum in that scenario

get out of the spin zone
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3647 (isolation #117) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by gorilla »

you were worried about wanting to survive though and i really wasn't
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3648 (isolation #118) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by gorilla »

so what if everyone had been all, "yeah nuke gorilla pooky i don't trust him"
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3651 (isolation #119) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by gorilla »

refer to my wall of 3 weeks of nothing from you, you try to affirm yourself as town in about half those posts i'd wager
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3652 (isolation #120) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by gorilla »

HezLucky wrote:
gorilla wrote:so what if everyone had been all, "yeah nuke gorilla pooky i don't trust him"

Then we win? I don't udnerstand ur question

also brb defecating.

except i'm town

my point being why risk asking that as scum

i wanted to try to ensure a town win and there are two ways of doing so: being the last survivor or choosing the final survivor correctly

was more than willing to go with the second option

so denying me the hammer there isn't a towntell at all seeing as i would have been confirmed town
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3654 (isolation #121) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by gorilla »

but as scum there i would die after i hammer, i wouldn't win
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3659 (isolation #122) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by gorilla »

HezLucky wrote:
gorilla wrote:but as scum there i would die after i hammer, i wouldn't win

And I'm saying this is a town-looking move in order to try and win you the game.

You aren't being suspected. Of course you can say "guys I would like the hammer". Nobody's going to give it to someone they think is town.

that's right except for the "like" part

i asked to die if i was not trusted because then at least i would still have a chance to win

in this whole tangle you seem to have lost your original point

if anything you were probably scared i'd hammer on you lol
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3661 (isolation #123) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by gorilla »

where's pooky

been an hour since he last posted and i'm nearly having a heart attack from the tension

i don't care if town loses from him nuking me but i don't want to lose by default as a result of no action, that would be really shit

staying here F5'ing all night because i want to be here when it ends
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3665 (isolation #124) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by gorilla »

one reason?

that post is my reason.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3668 (isolation #125) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by gorilla »

well i think it's still a damn good point

but if you want a reason in my own words

i've tried to be completely straight and logical in putting forth my own arguments and disproving hez's while he has gone back to the heavy handed emotional appeals that kept him in the game until now
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3670 (isolation #126) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by gorilla »

I stand by whatever decision you make. I have no regrets either way. It's just a game.

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3672 (isolation #127) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by gorilla »

From California, to the New York Island.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3674 (isolation #128) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by gorilla »

no pooky, i'm not. swear on my citizenship.

i made my serious arguments before this but i'm sticking around because i want to see the end
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3675 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by gorilla »

nuke hez and i promise there you will get a statue next to internet stranger's
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3676 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by gorilla »

hi, hez.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3681 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by gorilla »

what makes you so sure

if you think you've argued well shouldn't you believe he'll choose right

or do you believe your scumminess has shown through and that's why you're despondent

why would you give up on lylo as town

regardless, the bitching is classless. take a chill pill. just a game. trying to intimidate someone into making the wrong choice is lame. god damn if i were in his shoes i'd kill you right now for that.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3685 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by gorilla »

hez why is it that your arguments are perfect golden ambrosia from mount olympus and every time anyone disagrees with you or finds you suspicious it's bullshit low quality nonsense that is inferior in every way
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3689 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by gorilla »

bitching is just you trying to look more town

i've gone over your flaws and contradictions though and every time you just keep saying i didn't respond to your case
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (isolation #134) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by gorilla »

but heh fuck it even if it were better you're still scum, maybe that's why you're raging
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3693 (isolation #135) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by gorilla »

i do not believe that is the case at all and if it were as obvious as you say it is i would be dead already.

i'm not even going to try to spin that into an alignment related comment, i think you'd have sold yourself on your argument regardless of alignment.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3695 (isolation #136) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by gorilla »

when he's ready.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3697 (isolation #137) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by gorilla »

and so are you.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3699 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by gorilla »

i was planning on saving this as a trump card in case pooky made the wrong decision but i think given there's less than an hour left i need to out it now:

pretty sure town need to lynch scum today, not just nuke them. win conditions take 72 hours to resolve but night takes 48 so as scum that would be enough time to kill the last townie and win

i could have just not spoken of this if i were scum and guaranteed a town loss but i outed it because i think it's the only way town can win
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3704 (isolation #139) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by gorilla »

i had a scum read on regfan but didn't really push him that much, did vote him on day 3 but i was sort of waiting on him to get nuked
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3705 (isolation #140) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by gorilla »

i'm going to have a heart attack
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3708 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by gorilla »

i'm saying lynch the person getting nuked to make sure they're dead

i do not see why you would object

also weren't you supposed to be gone
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3709 (isolation #142) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by gorilla »

hez i just want you to know if we're getting trolled that i love you
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3713 (isolation #143) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by gorilla »

he's reading this right now
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3721 (isolation #144) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by gorilla »

VOTE: hezlucky

courtesy of the red white and blue
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3741 (isolation #145) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by gorilla »

[] not trolled
[] trolled
[X] SO TROLLED
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3750 (isolation #146) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by gorilla »

pretty sure defensive mode nuke only affects when a launch is targeted at you and not after it has been launched

oh man do i look silly
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3753 (isolation #147) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by gorilla »

i asked him about the rules man i asked him
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3759 (isolation #148) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by gorilla »

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/XejfMULk8bWp

there's ECHELON, not that it's anything that hasn't already been seen but i'll post it for completeness' sake

i apologize for uh

everything

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”