Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:42 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: Fate

Saving myself from your play earlier.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
Vote: Fate

serious vote.

Yup something not right with the biggest spammer known to me not to post here yet but posting elsewhere on MS.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:Fate is probably town too, the wagon on him for a lack of activity is idiotic, he's more likely to be active early game as scum.

You have a link for him doing that as scum?
Here's mine for when he is town spammer fate
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Please post how many votes it takes to lynch when posting the vote count.
I don't want someone saying "oh I didn't know how many it took to lynch." Then lynches a player without a claim.

So far only 2 town reads. All the joking around is null.
Interested in a few developments.

Fate: Will you be joining us any time soon? You getting anything from this yet?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Regfan: My town reads are mine. Any reason you think sharing town reads is a good idea?

@DGB: in regards to post #40
null - no - yes

In other news this wagon bores me more then watching paint dry.

unvote:
vote: Regfan

Damn you Eli for beating me to the punch. Can't you, let people play with their food a bit before they pounce?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:
@far:
What percentage of your read on me is meta?

none
Going purely on instinct and overall feel from what I read so far.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:39 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Mod: Please post how many votes it takes to lynch when posting the vote count.
I don't want someone saying "oh I didn't know how many it took to lynch." Then lynches a player without a claim.

So far only 2 town reads. All the joking around is null.
Interested in a few developments.

Fate: Will you be joining us any time soon? You getting anything from this yet?

what developments are you talking about?

who are your town reads?

do you sincerely think a playerlist of our level would lynch a player without a claim?

why do I hate your post so much?

1) Fate and what he will say and Regfan.
2)Ythill and LM (llamamarble)
Do you think players should only talk about town reads? If so why?
3)Yes
4) I'll take signs a person has PMS for $200 Alex!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #53 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:11 am

Post by farside22 »

@a girl

Tajo ask what my town reads were.

Regfan asked:

can you explain your reluctance in outing them?

It's not the same question.

Thank you for playing and proving your not reading the thread accurately.

*places girl on VI list*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:48 am

Post by farside22 »

@girl: How is telling people town reads going to help the town, when the objective is to find scum?

That is why regfan's questions is useless fluff. He just wants to know why I'm not sharing them.
Tajo just asked many blunt questions. one of which was what my town reads where.
That is why I stated the questions where different.

To explain better for those who don't understand the difference *cough i bet girl doesn't* cough*

A player wanting to know why another is with holding information that is about the town isn't looking for scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #60 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan: a few questions
Which head of the hydra is playing this game
Why do you have so much meta of Fate?
I had assumed when you made the statement you made it was a game you played with Fate Were one of those games, a game you played with Fate in?

you are indeed contradicting yourself as my question was leading towards you outting them

I'm physic? Really I had no clue I didn't turn my crystal ball on that predicts what a player will do next.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #68 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Reg: You were part of team mafia, so you followed the team game? I'm assuming yes on this.
As for the other 2 games, why did you pick those to read up on over other games?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:06 am

Post by farside22 »

1) I consider Fate a smart, smart person (even with all the spamming and annoyances). He signed up for this game and I see him posting in Theme Park in another game. I don't' see how he could miss the game when I know I received a PM stating my information. I would typically go look (since this mod didn't include a link to the game) go look for the game and post.
Also I have been in a few games with Fate where he spams as town. I'm going to have to look through Regfan's links there, but I'll go out on a limb (assuming whether scum or town) those links will most likely have Fate lurking

2) GW: If you read Girl the same way I do,,,,are you saying that it's a policy vote and not anything scummy that your voting on?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry the end of point 1 should read Fate spamming, not lurking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #77 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry for the triple post.
GW ignore my question. I need to have tons of coffee before I post next time. I swore you voted for Girl. NVM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #80 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:25 am

Post by farside22 »

@Fate: You should policy lynch GG for that, not me.
When you get thru and actually read the game tell me if you agree with Regfan's meta discuss and if so why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #106 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:23 am

Post by farside22 »

GhostWriter wrote:You're asking if he agrees with Reg's meta defense against the meta reasoning behind to wagon on Fate himself? Can I screenshot my assumption of the answer, and then post the image after Fate undoubtedly gives it?

yes I do expect him to answer the question.

Damn Ythill I didn't even see that first one about elli. I had issue with his defense of Fate.

@GW and Regfan: what is your definition of a spammer? Also GW did you look at the links that Regfan provided for his meta or did you make your statement based on a game you played with Fate?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #118 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:15 am

Post by farside22 »

@Tajo and Regfan: Any reason either of you two did not ask Parabollocks about his reads after this post?

Parabollocks wrote:
unvote

Vote: Elliberth

I don't like you, why?

so much obvtown in here otherwise, stop, it hurts.

@Regfan: I'm still waiting for an answer from my previous question on post 106.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #120 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:Is Regfan at L1 yet?

You ignoring me?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #123 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Thank you.

Regfan: Can you explain how or where you see in Aggresive Mind Games. Fate spamming the thread early like you claimed please.

Here was my example of spamming

spammer fate

My definition of spamming is: multiple post, many times throughout a RL day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #139 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:22 am

Post by farside22 »

@GW: Ythill asked you about your voted on Poll, you mentioned in your post why you didn't vote for Fate, why did you not vote for Regfan and what is your view on him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #141 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:18 am

Post by farside22 »

GhostWriter wrote:Second paragraph of my response post covers that.

Your response comes off as you think he's scummy but are more concerned with how it looks and perceived to vote him.
If you recognize it will look OMGUS and you realize it's null why not vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #154 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

crypto wrote:So, guys, what's more likely: Ghost being scum and antsy or panicky or whatever about my scum tell on him (despite it actually being a long shot) and avoiding making a reactive post, or Ghost being town who thinks my scum tell on him is bullshit and yet decides NOT to say as much in the thread?

Not sure. I'm bothered by his wishy washy post. A whole lot of comments that really don't say much of anything.
For example Fate he basically calls null and then Regfan was the same according to him. Now he's leaning scum based on a page without saying what on the page was scummy. I also keep thinking about American Gods and trying to recall how he was in that game. I really need to go look at it to determine what it is that is bothering me.
Regfan still holds my interest the most. It seems to me his reason for not voting Fate was not based on any real tell. His well he's posting more there then here is total crap.

And now we bring you to this song dedicated from Farside to Girl on the net

<3
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #155 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

hahaha no wonder I had a different feel it was Ghostlin in American Gods not Ghost Writer

Wow :oops:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #190 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Tajo wrote:first telling people town reads is useful as feck, townhunting is as useful as scumhunting
but most importantly why did you tell me your town reads if you thought it wasnt useful?

I figure if I keep ignoring it people will just keep asking.

Fate not reading wrote:
Weak attack with no vote. RVS but no vote?

What I'm supposed to vote for you when I'm already voting for you?
I don't unvote and revote a player I'm already voting for. I think it's stupid when people do.

But you gave Regfan and Elli town points for their observation?

Fate wrote:Doesn't make regfan scum for making an observation.

Ellie made the same observation, so yeah.

How bout we lynch real scum?

K thx.

Day 1 easy mislynches are a thing of the past

So only people who observe you as scum spamming are town fate?

Fate wrote:
"Why are you calling him town for this? Look I've seen him spam as town early, so DON"T have a town read on Fate"

Here Farside discourages Regtown from having a town read on me early, she expresses NO suspicion over said town read.

I'm asking him why he see's you as town for not spamming and showing him what you do as town that I see.

Now wagons Regfan shamelessly when it looks viable, not BACK when he was calling me town "too early"

And me shamelessly wagoning is scummy because.......?

That said I had been questioning Regfan before and increasingly found him scummier and scummier. Nothing has changed that.
Your non-post is null if both regfan and GW both claim you spam as scum......unless they are lying.
Are you saying they are lying?

Finally I took a few minutes to look into GhostWriter. He posting style is more antagonistic town game. I found this same thing in another game as well but I didn't get the link and I'm running late.
Here he is more careful about what he says and I suspect with the players in this game newbie type scum will do this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #193 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

And the Farside pressure is good. Something doesn't feel right with her. It's this focus on meta with her, rather than staying in the here and now.

Well, well, well some is nervous about the compassion.
Tell me how is looking at how a player post in a game and something looks off and looking at their past games that are over scummy?

@Elli: Undecided. I have tripod as useless right now.

Scum:

Refan - The whole fate is town because of something that is null but turns out to be non-existent. He declares everyone on Fate wagon town but doesn't want to join and calls the wagon ridiculous
GW - Being careful about how he calls players out. Doesn't want to OMGUS on Regfan but has no issue now calling out those who voted him. (aka panic scum)
DGB - floating scum. I usually expect DGB to have points by this time with a scum and town list. She is lurking about and saying nothing of value.

Questionable:

LM - He came in strong with views, but now just posting without really same much that comes off interesting or strong views. He's posting fine elsewhere
Fate - Either trying to get a reaction out of me because he knows my temper or scum trying to save his scum buddy.

useless:

Parabollocks
a girl on the internet
Untrod Tripod

Leaning town but not screaming:

Poro - Asking question is a big plus but he says vote for scum is scummy and he's not voting. What?
Tajo - bitchy much and attacks are a big plus. I think it more because how he's going about doing things here is all good, but I keep thinking about our last game and how much more verbal he is was there with his thoughts that he's not screaming town.

The rest is town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #217 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:Okay, yeah.

It's not paranoia. Farside is scum.

You want to point out what you disagree with in my post or what it is that is scummy?

Oh look Fate ignores my question and goes on a rampage.....yawn

zzzzzzz

Yup GW is scum confirmed now. He ignores the point made in regards to Regfan and not doing an OMGUS on him but having no issue with me, and yes called out GW first as scum is indeed OMGUS.

And now we have the boil point of the game.

zzzzzzz

someone wake me when GW or Regfan is actually at L-1 or I'm at L-1. I'm not in the mood for the antagonism from Fate
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #220 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:GW is confirmed scum now but who is farside voting?

Lolscum

I want to hammer him.

His he at L-1 yet?

In the mean time Regfan is also scum in my book.......oh wait that's right you don't read people's post or POV.

@ythill: fair enough
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #222 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:Oh THATS a Farside town sentiment, definitely.

LAWLZ

You apparently don't know my town sentiments if your calling me scummy for sheeping.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #224 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:Since when have you been a fan of quicklynches.

Saw 2 games in which scum where quick lynched. I'm living the dream of being part of one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #226 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:Why you only want to hammer Duplic, not Reg.

Que?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #248 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:You want to wait until L-1 to vote Ghost to hammer him right?
But you're voting Reg now so you won't get to hammer him.
Doesn't compute.

Anywho, you're saying the second Ghost gets to L-1 you'll 100% bash down hammer?

I'm voting one of 2 players I find scummy. I believe ghost is scum for sure, can't say for sure on Regfan but pressure is good

Why not? You think scum won't fake claim? Do we really need to have a fake claim from someone that is scum and everyone piles off out of fear and goes elsewhere, while we leave the scum alive to "confirm" his fake claim.

@Regfan: Who beside GW do you find scum. All I see is town reads?

Ellibereth wrote:I don't know.
There's a lot of stuff he says that I don't get, but I'm taking Fate's townread for now since I think Farside's much more terribad.
Also at least reg's taking pretty clear stances. Not sure the ghost scumread wavering stuff is necessarily bad.

I didn't take a clear stance on my reads? Is this the Fate questionable issue?
You also shouldn't take Fate's word as much when it comes to meta. He made a statement about me sheeping as scummy that isn't true. As well as the contradiction he made in this game in regards to one player.

I'm heading to work, you all have fun with that wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #263 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:02 am

Post by farside22 »

@Elli: You stated the following
Ellibereth wrote:I don't know.
There's a lot of stuff he says that I don't get, but I'm taking Fate's townread for now since I think Farside's much more terribad.
Also at least reg's taking pretty clear stances. Not sure the ghost scumread wavering stuff is necessarily bad. All in all he'll be easier to read as time goes on over "I just want to wait for a wagon to get to L-1 because I want to quicklynch" farside.

You are saying your believe in Fate's town read on Regfan but he has stated that he finds my sheeping vote to be scummy. Fate's been in a few games where I sheeped votes and flipped town so his comment is pretty wrong. That is why I said I would not take Fate's reads on anyone as accurate or correct.

As for Reg's taking clear stances. I stated I took a clear stance. I'm asking if you think I didn't. I assume it's Fate that I'm not clear about, but I could be wrong.

I'm bad? Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #265 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:
K you're taking stances, you want Reg and ghost to die and you don't like Fate or whatever. Doesn't make a difference to me.
As for why you're bad? hahaaaaaaaaaahaa, THAT should be clear without explanation.

1) That's too bad.
2) humor me a bit more then. What is bad that I did?

Oh and as for the contradiction and strike and a miss to Fate. I will have to get into that when I get home from work.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #274 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

Elli, elli, elli.

First I'm talking to you because I believe you to be the most reasonable person talking in thread at the time. Had Ythill been in the game I would have chatted him up for the same reason.

Now lets go into the first part.

I am not going to list game after game of spammer Fate. I have been in about 4 games I can recall off the top of my head but I think there is a 5th one he was scum.

Regfan immediately comes in and makes a statement that is completely against everything I have seen from Fate.
I questioned his reasoning and tells on this matter because it was not with the meta I have on Fate.
I wanted to see if he had something more that he could shed a light on with his statement or if he was trying to fake his way through.
If you looked at the links that Regfan provided he was not in a single game that he linked. That is why I asked if he was a hydra or an alt account.
I don't believe in coincideces with mafia. Someone who has that much meta on one player that there not even involved with looks like BS.

This is why I had no issue voting for Regfan.

Now lets go onto the Ghost comment (which was only about Ghost). For this I will take it from what Fate stated here

What's all this "lol he's SCUM getting cred for calling a person being wagonned town who hasnt posted lol"?

Its fucking newbie level play. Its very UNLIKELY Regfan-scum called me town for brownies and giggles.

He's clearing Regfan based on what he is calling newbie scum behavior. I wanted to test his alliance and see if he was purposely misleading the town or if he was scum with Regfan so I did a gambit.

I decide I will do the most newb scummy thing you can do.
What does Fate do?

He pushes the case as though it's obvious and that I would do something that obvious.

Then we have this pressious moments.

Fate wrote:Now wagons Regfan shamelessly when it looks viable, not BACK when he was calling me town "too early"

He's calling it shameless but with a reason here.
I asked him after this comment why it was scummy and he didn't answer. Because then he knows that I have shamelessly bandwagoned before in multiple games so he bypasses the question

Farside is cheeky scum who is fence sitting on my alignment, I rather have the guy calling me town alive.

Now we have him calling it fence sitting. I thought briefly he was trying to stir me up because I'm not going off like I normally do and go nuts as town. Then when I called him out on it and he attacked it I figured lets go for gold and confirm that he is scum.
So I did the gambit to confirm. I see no reason a person that is town then knows my play like Fate would know what I was doing. Instead he is going for an easy lynch while saving his scum buddy.

Now onto there other 2 quotes.

1) The claiming they didn't know what it took is to prevent scum from claiming such an action (ala American Gods).
I don't see this as scummy

2) I have seen scum fake claim PR's so much in games it's not even funny any more. What I posted has happened, over, and over and over and over and over again. Are you going to sit there and tell me you haven't seen that?

@Ythill: You going to hammer without a claim there?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #275 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: Fate
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #286 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:17 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:farside should claim in following post

also prozac fuck you

Why? I'm not at L-1. People want to hammer then should explain why better.

Are you saying that Fate who has defended me in other games when I switch votes as scum would not pounce on me doing it here?

Or how about that when Fate find someone town and wants to save them he won't concede to voting them the next day like he stated here:

Fate wrote:She's a PR.

Tajo your reads are fucking lol this game.

We've got it lockdown, just vote with us, if we're WRONG we'll pick up tomorrow with your "lolregfan loldgb" reads.

No Fate will hold down and protect the town read through all their stupid moves (see american gods for this). He doesn't just throw out town reads like that.

This is not the town Fate. He's just trying to get his scum buddy Ghost out of harms way and mislynch a player he knows how they play.

@Fate: You want to make a bet on your so called case here?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #287 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:37 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Untrod Tripod

DGB if your going to be voting lurking then at least vote for GW as he's obvious scum lurking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #304 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

For the love of God you people.

To all town:

Please if you going to fucking lynch me please ask the fucking following questions that Fate ignored

Why would Fate who has seen me switch votes with ease before and call me town, call me scum in this game?

Why would Fate call Regfan town and then agree to lynch him the next day when most of the time he defends his town read to the determent of the fucking town?

Why would fate ignored GW scum failing for newb tells and an easy fucking lynch.

Don't fucking believe his BS answers. Don't fucking believe him calling me off my pot.
When I flip fucking town lynch if fucking lying ass.

XOXOXOXOXO

Farside

PS: Don't forget to lynch GW he's lurking scum with Fate.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #305 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:
far wrote:@Ythill: You going to hammer without a claim there?

Nope. Hint hint.

I really don't want to claim. I'm at L-2 and your requesting I'll consider it for the sake of the town, but my role will get me lynched regardless and just cause more LOLOLOLOL BS from scum Fate and in all honesty I just don't feel like seeing it, dealing with it or caring.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #310 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:Far just claim -.-

Why? I'm going to keep asking the question since I'm not at L-1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #321 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:56 am

Post by farside22 »

regfan wrote:Farside, I mentioned my reads in my previous post, if you actually suspected me you would be spending time to read my posts properly however it seems you're skimming because you haven't even attempted to respond to my response to your meta questioning. You seem to avoiding any response to me and you state that I was your strongest Fos previously however you've progressed onto saying you think Fate is mafia and GW is confirmed mafia while avoiding stating the reasoning behind the change of opinion or reduction of strength of your read on me.

I thought you had a town read on Fate. Did I read that incorrectly? I already stated why GW is scum before I stated he was confirmed scum. Did you miss that in your read?
My reduction of my read on you......I still think your scummy, but I have a view based on Fate that reduced that. If your asking why I switched from you to GW as more likely scum go back, read what I said about his game play and then vote for him.

1) You have the third highest post count in this game behind (no surprise) myself and Fate. I've seen you as town before and you only post a lot in the late game when the pressure is on. Why are you playing differently here?

It depends on my schedule when or how often I can post these days. Some games I'm totally lost (Batt's game) so I post less. I thought I was pretty active early on with American Gods.
*shrug*
If something catches my attention I know I get excited and type more and when I get pissy I type more.

2) I asked you about meta and your read on me for a reason. Your answer made me suspicious. The last time we played together, you had a gut-driven town read on me that was unshakable and yet I was scum in that game. Why all the trust? Didn't learn your lesson? Or know I'm town because you are not?

2 things (1) the way you talked about Regfan was exactly how I felt at the time I read it. I tend to believe that if someone reads something the same way I do it comes from a town perspective.
(2) well this one is I think I might know your scum tell. Don't ask me what it is. I figured out a difference between the Old Folks game and American Gods (and no it's not the vote count analysis) that caught my attention. If I see it in another game I play with you down the road I'll bring it up then. I would like to catch you with your pants down one day as scum if what I caught is true or not.

3) In #274 you asked me if I was going to hammer without a claim, which seems to indicate that you think a claim will save you. In #305 you seem to indicate that your role has worth. However, #304 is the type of AtE that I'd expect from someone that expects to die immediately after claiming. This contradiction is the most bothersome thing about your play so far. Please explain it.

You were asking for a claim at L-2. I have a lot of people with the lalalalala I want to hammer and I was seeing what part of the crowd you were on.
Also if you were going to vote me I wanted you to tell me why as you still owed me an explanation. No I don't believe a claim will save me.
Once i'm at work I think about this game. I think about what people missed, what was said, what I think is going on in the game. Hell I dream about mafia. I'm a sick person.
So the first thing I do is respond with my thoughts I had in the day, then respond to what was said in the game.
I feel better getting my thoughts down first as I feel myself going nuts at work and not being able to post here while thinking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #322 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:10 am

Post by farside22 »

GW is the scummiest scum that ever scummed. Plus his cardflip is full of information and his wagon was a brief non-topic on the layover between Reg and far. We can play around and wagon other people if we want, but we are not lynching anyone except GW today. [/discussion]

I would agree with GW or Fate to lynch today. As stated with GW his meta is completely off. He is more careful when he posted here. When I mention he goes ballistic. Total misinterprets the reasoning, OMGUS vote and vanishes without a trace.

Fate and agoti are tied for second scummiest. The former mainly because he has been chep-shotting farside into the ground in the face of actual evidence in the thread. The latter because her sexy ass and bad farside vs. GW drama are the only things of note. UT is in fourth, because his one contribution was buddying to me.

I still think AGOTI comes off as a VI. Fate comes off as manipulative, which is scummy. He's also avoid questions and I suspect that he knows if he answers with a lie I will pull the links off and if he tells the truth people will question why he found my switch scummy here.

Tajo is coming off more town. I do want to beat him with his own keyboard do to the tunneling on Regfan and some concerns I have, but he's making mention of DGB and reason.
Idk about Regfan. I feel like there is something off about him, but I'm pretty certain he is not scum with Fate. Regfan makes me twitch something horrible.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #330 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

First off Ythill: At the time I answered your question it was all gut and your view on Regfan. The meta came later in my views on you. I trust you now more not just because of the beginning but because of the meta.

As for Fate your wrong he's scum. He doesn't vote people for "shamelessly BW" that I ever saw in a game. I could be wrong but I can recall OGML who was "shamelessly BW" in american god and him calling the guy town.

Here is a link to a game where he saw me do a 180 and defended me: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ilit=Nacho
Read up to page 7.

I know there was a few more times, but I haven't slept well and don't have time to do all the research in the world there.

@DGB: You know I don't have MS at work that comment is BS coming from you.

I'm town roleblocker.
I target a player during the night, blah, blah, blah.
win with all bad guys are gone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #350 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:Yes Farside, you've read my previous post incorrectly. I do have a town-read on Fate and it hasn't done anything but increase in strength as the day has progressed, what I was asking you is why you've ignored/skimmed a great deal of my posts and avoided replying to them while also stating that something is 'off' about my posts.

I'm skimming some things I read. I have more in my head then reading everything to a T right now. Getting my thoughts out and trying to get a ravenous wagon off of me and trying to lynch the 2 I believe is scum is high priority then reading everything clearly.
Right now I'm up at 4:00am do to this fucking game soooooo give me a big fat break right now.

FTR, this reads like you know that GW is scum. I can clearly demonstrate why GW-scum would heavily suggest Fate-town and it is more reasonable a conclusion than your OMGUS-fueled opinion. No offense.

Sorry about the accusation of lying if you are being earnest with your explanation. Did you click the link in my question #2?

1) Well see there are things I'm seeing from Fate and it's not OMGUS that scream scum to me. If you want to demonstrate why GW-scum would suggest Fate town I'm all ears, just put your comment with my name in bold.
As for GW scum I pointed out my issue with him and why I found it scummy. Yes it heavily realize on meta, but when GW is talking meta about one player and explodes when his own meta is question and does OMGUS and disappears that's all pretty much has scum written on it.

2)I did not click the link. Hell I realized when I'm rereading it half asleep when I got home I was like, wait, what. This is what I get for not reading what is being asked fully of me though.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #351 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:15 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Ythill wrote:
far wrote:@Ythill: You going to hammer without a claim there?

Nope. Hint hint.

I really don't want to claim. I'm at L-2 and your requesting I'll consider it for the sake of the town, but my role will get me lynched regardless and just cause more LOLOLOLOL BS from scum Fate and in all honesty I just don't feel like seeing it, dealing with it or caring.

why did you think your role will get you lynched regardless?

argagragr this sounds like a vanilla softclaim

What part of Roleblocker did you miss?

I sure as hell would be paranoid with someone claiming roleblocker and think scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #354 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:20 am

Post by farside22 »

However, I would like to request that farside not RB me tonight.

I may be half asleep and exhausted, but I'm not stupid. I have a few thoughts on whom I would RB tonight.

@Fate: Why do you ignore my questions and push at me for a reaction?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #361 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:Also, good morning.

Fuck you.

*not amused*

I blame tajo and poro for not letting me have a hydra in this game so I don't lose sleep and stress out.

I looked at the exchange between Fate and GW. I'll think about that but I'm stubborn and it's hard to shake those highly questionable moments that Fate has done in this game thus far. I don't believe for a second he thinks I'm that dumb as scum (in regards to Fate).

I'll save this debate for another day and you know for fuck sake not only would I celebrate being right and Ythill being wrong, but I would smack myself like mad for letting go of my issues and Fate ends up being scum.

unvote:
vote: GW
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #364 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:It;s too late, you're already off meta, hon.

far wrote:I have a few thoughts on whom I would RB tonight.

Would or will?

See what I mean about second guessing myself?

Would or I will I what?
Give a list on whom I'm thinking of roleblock?

If so:

Untrod, LlamaM, Regan (god damn itch), Fate (not trusting him) and throw in Girlonthenet because of a current game that I read someone as a VI and they flipped scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #365 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:I was being sincere when I said good morning.

You did read that it's 4 fucking a'clock in the morning right?

Porochaz wrote:Ive gotten fat and my Hercules armour doesnt fit anymore.

words escape me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #372 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:No.

I meant would or will RB.

As in, town says, "I have a few thoughts on who I
will
RB tonight," and scum says, "I have a few thoughts on who I
would
RB tonight (if I was town)."

Y'know. Before coffee.

I figured I would be dead so I say would. If I live whom I will RB.

*fucking grammar police*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #376 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:Also you will still RB even if you die.

See why you should not type at 4am.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #382 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:59 am

Post by farside22 »

First lets take a look at a statement GW made when I brought up his meta

Ghost wrote:And the Farside pressure is good. Something doesn't feel right with her. It's this focus on meta with her, rather than staying in the here and now.

Now lets call hypocritical scum, hypocritically and panic scum for all his meta points prior to this statement:

ghost wrote:On top of that, scum Fate isn't quiet. I've said it before in some other game with Fate (I think it was SEMG): Regardless of your town meta on him, does it match a scum meta of him? If not, let it go. Not exact wording, but close enough to get the point across. I spent time trying to learn to read scum-Fate after losing to him once before, so I'm content to wait for him to show up before I make any read on him.

GhostWriter wrote:You're asking if he agrees with Reg's meta defense against the meta reasoning behind to wagon on Fate himself? Can I screenshot my assumption of the answer, and then post the image after Fate undoubtedly gives it?

gw wrote:Speaking of AGOTI, I'm reconsidering my stance on her. That vote on me is absolute shit. Also, looking at the the other Flash Mafia game she was in, she played on an overall better level of town play. Of the people on my wagon, she holds the highest likelihood of being scum.

Finally lets get to the start of the game and a few comments he made that were completely non-committal

ghost wrote:So instead of possibly unintentionally derailing that line of pressure, I went to look for someone else who would be viable for pressure. I considered AGOTI because I feel like her accusation against Farside is a misrep, however I also kinda agree with Farside that AGOTI seems kinda VI-ish, and I don't feel like dealing with that on page 3.

no stand

ghost wrote:Reg seemed to have reached the same conclusion as I had when I read through, and backed off the wagon, as well as challenging it. However, as noted already on this page, his town reads are kinda wonky. But that wagon has the pressure to take care of him, and I feel that adding my vote and/or voice to it will end up with accusations of "OMGUS", which throw a smokescreen, but end up being, ultimately, null, because town and scum would call it OMGUS.

wishy washy and fear

Oh and FTFR (for the fucking record) GW I stated the following about your meta:

Finally I took a few minutes to look into GhostWriter. He posting style is more antagonistic town game. I found this same thing in another game as well but I didn't get the link and I'm running late.
Here he is more careful about what he says and I suspect with the players in this game newbie type scum will do this.

rebuttal?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #385 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:
Also, most of us should know that farside always focuses on meta in the early game. It's her meta. Heh.

You including Fate in this knowledge?

*whistles*

sorry that's my bitch side coming out.
Also add tajo to my list. Something he said about my role claim really sat badly with me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #389 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:If this is your bitch side then what was it when you fuck-you'd my good-morning? :P

@GW: Lets see what I see from those compared to here are one liners with actual thoughts and not non-responses, wishy washy or fence sitting in the first 7 post I looked at both links.

Everything I pointed to was exactly that. Also the hypocritical call out and then OMGUS vote. And now we have the AtE post in 380.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #392 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:OMG he finally made a
protown
non-fence sitting post.

Fixed for you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #393 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:25 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:GW is town.

Who's scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #395 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Am I the only person who noticed that GW's last post before coming in here and questioning my claim was when he voted me on Tuesday and has yet to explain why I'm scummy.
All the sudden votes pop up and here is again and you DGB want to call him town!?

Seriously girl pass the crack pipe over to AGOTI maybe it will help her out.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #408 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:01 am

Post by farside22 »

aaaaaahhhhh fucking hate posting from phone. MOD on v/la from 2 to 7 days depandant on what then computer issue is.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #449 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Hey all, computer got fixed faster then expected, but I have to get going for work.
Will catch up and post later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #479 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

VT claims are null.

Tajo: When did you become an advocate on saving claimed VT's?

*looks to see ghost never answered my question and is still alive*
*yawns*

@Poro: I think the case on me was something that Elli put together quiet well in fact. The whole shamelessly BW'ing comment from Fate that was directed to me while others do it has not gone unnoticed.
GW vote and reasoning as I pointed out was hypocritical and panic in my view. He disappeared once the wagon got off of him and suddenly shows up once a wagon comes back error 0 town points in my view.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #485 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:Hmm still not a fan. But can't really complain further if the person who the case was about thinks it was well put together. (Im not entirely sure what your saying I've kinda pieced it together over elli's case and your defence but I don't know where the error comes in.

I need to wait till my son goes to bed before posting.
Sigh

I meant earns, not error.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #489 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Poro: Elli was the only one to make an actual case.

GhostWriter wrote:Welp, here comes the townflip. I've left my reads behind already in preparation for this. Good luck.

You did?

*looks*

Is that the same post you ignored my question or the one you are hypocritical about why I'm scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #514 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:19 am

Post by farside22 »

First - Last night I targeted LlamaMarble.

Second - I do not believe mafia would not send in a night kill. That is by any stretch of the imagination a terrible idea for the mafia to do.

Third - I had a few people I was thinking was scum by the end of the day. I looked down at my list and asked myself what scum would do with each person on my list.
Ythill suggested that Fate scum was possible if GW flipped town. Fate also implicated that he breadcrumb a role. If fate is scum he may think of a tracker so I don't see him sending the kill.
AGOTI - she was on my list and frankly I was torn between her and LlamaMarble. I called AGOTI a VI and GW called her out.
Tajo also on my list, I figured if I called him out and stated suspicion he might be cautions.

I had a few other thoughts in my head but in the end I thought about LlamaMarble and AGOTI.
In the end I picked LM as it seemed likehe had the least amount of suspicion on him by the end of the day.
His first post already rubs me wrong. Why ask about whether scum can kill or not? Does anyone really think scum would not send in a NK?

vote: LlamaMarble
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #524 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:06 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Tajo also on my list, I figured if I called him out and stated suspicion he might be cautions.

lol not only you told me i was town all day 1, but cautious of what?

I made a post later in the game about a comment you made and added you to the list of people I was suspicious of.

*sigh*
Does no one read these day?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #527 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Amrun wrote:Not sure why Llamarble would state that we should lynch whomever farside blocked - and didn't you disagree there, Fate? - if he knew he had been blocked (or suspected he had been). Except for wifom, of course - but how likely is that here?

Lots of WIFOM.

Also you calling me town :igmeou:
so far every game I town you hold me questionable to scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #528 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Prior to this comment I had a list of those I would RB. I stated a few post later:

farside22 wrote:
Also add tajo to my list. Something he said about my role claim really sat badly with me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #530 (isolation #66) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:25 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:my bad

wait no

what is that something?

You questioned my roleblocking claim and thought it wasn't a real role. Then when GW claimed VT you were all over trying to save him which sat even more odd with me. I know I have been in games where someone that claims VT gets lynched all the time. I also know scum claim VT. I have no clue where you got the VT claim is a death sentence view and it rubbed me wrong.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #531 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

I know I have been in games where someone that claims VT gets lynched all the time

This should read where VT's don't get lynched all the time
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #542 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Since the game is still ongoing I will shelf that talk for later Amrun.
I recall however in said game you found me town but questionable. (will look at that in a bit).

DGB: Your lack of effort is noted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #555 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythill wrote:
Mod: please replace me. Sorry about the inconvenience.

wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????? Say it's not so. :cry:

sigh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #565 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Llamarble wrote:
Whoever doc is should breadcrumb their protect at some point 'cause I'mma flip town and if doc dies then doublesuck.

You want the doc to breadcrumb so the scum can narrow down their kills for the night.

If your town, the scum know there is a doctor and will look for a breadcrumb. If your scum I take this post as you trying to help the scum team so they can kill the doc.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #568 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

@Llama: Do you think anyone I had on my list is scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #574 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Reason's why you think players are X is more believable.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #585 (isolation #73) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:my bad

wait no

what is that something?

You questioned my roleblocking claim and thought it wasn't a real role. Then when GW claimed VT you were all over trying to save him which sat even more odd with me. I know I have been in games where someone that claims VT gets lynched all the time. I also know scum claim VT. I have no clue where you got the VT claim is a death sentence view and it rubbed me wrong.

ok

i tought it wasnt a real role cuz I looked through the roles in flashy's site and didnt find a roleblocker on town side, so I wrongly assumed you were fakeclaiming. I corrected myself in following posts.

regarding vanilla townie claims, Ive realized that most of the time vanilla claims at L-1 are true since this site lynches vanilla claims which makes scum more likely to fakeclaim a power role to save own ass.

Im searching other games but from the top of my head read this so you can understand where Im coming from:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p2842156

Just a point on this and my view.

Scum fake claims role and gets possible CC that is suicide. Also I believe we were in a game were a player claimed VT and did not get lynched. No all VT's get lynched. Never mind that I claim VT as scum in a few games recently in hopes that people would not lynch me based on the claim and they did not.
Just saying.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #586 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE A HAMMER TILL
AMRUN TELLS ME WHY HE SWITCH TO LLAMA SO QUICKLY AND
LLAMA GIVES ME A REASON TO HIS READS.

UNVOTE:

Both of the above need to happen.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #591 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:
farside22 wrote:I DO NOT WANT TO SEE A HAMMER TILL
AMRUN TELLS ME WHY HE SWITCH TO LLAMA SO QUICKLY AND
LLAMA GIVES ME A REASON TO HIS READS.

UNVOTE:

Both of the above need to happen.

Amrun is NOT going to tell you that she is scum (which is why she switched)

So lol u.

MOAR AMRUN VOTES KTHX

Stop with the spam. You were wrong day one. Don't expect me to really believe or trust in anything you say or spam today.

@Amrun; Who is on your scum list and why. What did Llama say that had you switch so quickly.
@llama: Still expecting you to finish your thoughts.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #593 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:I was wrong once so OH I MUST NEVER BE RIGHT AGAIN TROLOLOL?

GW's lynch was necessary.

Rest of game has been fuckin rboken now

I'm sorry did I dream about the fucking wagon you pushed on me day 1?

cough*asshole*cough.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #645 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:13 am

Post by farside22 »

DO NOT FUCKING HAMMER.

God you people need fucking patience. I'm willing to fucking conceded there is a possible doc in this game but I want people to put their POV's in this game.

Llama I'm expecting you to finish and explain your scum read because after Regfan's last post I'm finding it increasely hard to believe he's scum. His logic and meta reasoning is something that I found interesting. I do have one concern but I'll worry about that later.

Eli was the one person to state a case on me, while others (cough tajo, gw, fate, crypto) road the crazy train without giving input.

Amrun: Who in your view is scum and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #647 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Llamarble wrote:Yep, there will be more explaining tonight and Friday is an acceptable deadline for getting all my stuff down.
180 on Fate happened in my first pass reread and solidified last night.
I'd be happy if this were like Dilemma mafia, except long term town virtually MUST lynch me unless I like lynch all scum in a row or something. Or Farside flips scum, but that doesn't seem likely.

1st not scum. Yeah I know my word against no proof.
2nd I am only one player trying to stop people from hammering. I'm not completely satisfied with what I'm reading on both you and Amrun, however after GW flip and his points if you are town I want everything to be out in the open. If your scum then I take what you say differently.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #654 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am

Post by farside22 »

If Parabollocks hasn't posted anyone on MS since the 23rd what are the points of the votes on him?

I swear I feel like I'm dealing with my 3 year old with how much sense players are making in this game.

*clue: he still talks toddlerise and I catch every other word to figure out what he is talking about.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #832 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm torn between thinking that Fate and Llama's little gambit makes crazy sense, my head hitting my desk a 1,000 times in pain and crying.

All which tells me that if this is a scum gambit eventually it will be called out and can't live because the WIFOM will destroy the game.

That said I'm more leaning crazy town gambit.

vote: Amrun

Sadly I agree with DGB about tajo, she's making crazy sense as well, but not enough for me to switch to tajo vote. Amrun's catch up post and reads are poor. The one person he is voting barely said enough to be thought of as scum and I read Amrun as phoning it in when usually I read her as foot in mouth.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #846 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:41 am

Post by farside22 »

@shaft.ed the only thing you missed (maybe) was I claimed town RB day 1 and I roleblocked Llama last night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #848 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Amrun: You question Llama's reaction and how much sense it made. Despite all that you still voted him over your other scum reads.
Plus looking at your post most of it is lurker types. Also in another game a player hammered someone and you had no issue with the hammer, however you call crypto scum in this game for his hammer. He said he was doing it blindly, do you think scum are going to announce they are purposely and knowingly hammering a player blindly.

Finally Parabollocks has been replaced by zoraster. Your the only one who mentioned suspicion.
However many were suspicious of untrod because he was posting elsewhere on MS but flaked off this game. Posting elsewhere and avoiding another game is also a scum tell, where as Para flaked off of MS entirely.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #908 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan: I have 2 issues with you.

1) How do you know how many scum are in the game?

Regfan wrote:Not seeing the scum-read on Tajo to be perfectly honest. Yes, his play has been all over the place and illogical but his reaction to Farsides claim and his reaction to the mason claim read as town.

I think final scum are within: [AGOTI, Porochaz, Parabollocks]

2) Why would you track a player you had a town read on day 1?

vote: Regfan
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #910 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan. I was talking about you tracking me night 1.
You had a town read on me day 1. ME
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #912 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Also based on comments from Amrun I suspect AGOTI to be scum
And asking for a mass claim at this point and time in the game is worthless.

You want to help the mafia out the doctor that protected someone on N1 for a reason?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #913 (isolation #86) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:I tracked you because it's a guaranteed relatively useful result. The odds of tracking/catching a visit elsewhere is minimal and the odds of catching the mafia that is submitting the kill was 1/12.

If by some chance you are a mafia goon and I track you visiting no one it confirms you are mafia 100%. If I track you to a player that you claim to have a town-read on the likelihood that you're a mafia roleblocker is massive and if I track you to someone that I believe you would roleblock as town I reaffirm my town-read on you.

*cough* BULLSHIT *cough*

You didn't find me scummy. You didn't find the claim scummy. So you followed me for information. That sounds more like info for scum then town there buddy.

This song sounds soooooo much reminds me of Llamafluff from American Gods I feel like going in there and quoting it things he said and comparing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #915 (isolation #87) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:32 am

Post by farside22 »

How many town reads did you have at the end of day 1 Regfan?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #917 (isolation #88) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Hey Fate is that QT with Llama only at night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #918 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:Llarmable, Fate, Farside, Shafted and Tajo need to be considered as confirmed town tomorrow. Elibereth is highly likely town too now.

Fate, thoughts on Porochaz, DGB and Ythills slot please.

Why Shaft and Tajo?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #922 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:07 am

Post by farside22 »

And that is my biggest issue with Regfan. All the meta references he uses to excuse or read players.
The last game we were in together he used meta to clear me when I was scum. I would think someone who had read a player as town with meta and flipped scum would be more wary of meta. Yes I use it but I also look at the big picture in the game and what is going on (despite what GW said). What makes sense, what doesn't make sense, how the player behaved and whom flipped scum and what that scum stated about those players.
All of that is info. Not just meta, which Regfan clings to in multiple post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #927 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:30 am

Post by farside22 »

zoraster wrote:First thoughts:

The wagon on RegFan is questionable at best. He comes across as sincere to me. I have yet to see a convincing reason to lynch him. Farside's interaction with him is weird. I think Regfan's explanation makes sense and farside seems to be wigged out about the situation for no identifiable reason. Farside, therefore, comes across as pretty scummy to me.

He keeps stating he had a 1/12 shot at results. He had a town read on me and 5 others day 1. That lowers the odds considerably of him finding scum if he really thinks those he listed were town.

Second I roleblocked Regfan. There was no kill. You think the scum team keep are targeting no one at night? You think the doc got lucky twice in a row?

Finally 2 votes are a wagon?!?

fos: Zoraster
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #928 (isolation #92) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:
farside22 wrote: The last game we were in together he used meta to clear me when I was scum. I would think someone who had read a player as town with meta and flipped scum would be more wary of meta.

Yeah no, this didn't happen. There was a point in the game where I considered you town but that was due to suspected Maxous and Twistedspoon to be mafia. As the game progressed and Maxous flipped town I didn't have any form of strong town-read on you and infact voted you, the sole reason I didn't suspect you at the very end of the game was because Twistedspoons gambit was something I was fooled by.

That was after you cleared me with the meta.

This game all you do is say crytpo is town because meta as scum would have him posting more. That is not a town tell, that is meta tell and says nothing about how he has played in this game to = town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #930 (isolation #93) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

@Regfan: Why do you find zoraster scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #931 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:Llarmable, I need to a lot more reading but leaning towards probable partners being Porochaz and Parabollocks. She avoids Porochaz, states she has a town-read on him despite his lack of content, then suggests he's mafia again later yet never throws too much attention towards him or questions him.

Parabollock never said anything about Porochaz while he/she was here, so where are you getting this read/info from?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #933 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:Porochaz, although I had a strongish town-read on him earlier it's disappeared now. During day one he let his suspicions and thoughts of Eli be known however instantly upon entering day two he states that Llarmable would be a good lynch and this is before it was announced that he was role-blocked, it reads as an attempt to attain some form of town-cred.

Can you expand on this a bit?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #936 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:05 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to think about all this and reread a few things. I still find it hard to believe the doctor protected the right person twice in a row. I find it most improbable with one mafia lynched that the mafia did not submit a kill.

In the mean time I'm willing to put pressure on my second suspect whom I agree with Regfan about the interactions from Amrun and her play this whole game = scum.

unvote:
vote: AGOTI
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #937 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

@llama you are forgetting the most important thing in your post there. If Regfan is scum whom was sent to commit the kill he would believe he was blocked since I stated suspicion on him since day 1.
He goes on the defensive first and instead. That is something in my head. However I have a tendency to see scum actions when I find someone scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #939 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Llamarble wrote:Did you suggest you might be blocking him?
If that's true then what I said is a lot more iffy; if he's scum and knows you blocked him he definitely makes sure to claim it before you get a chance to.

Day 1 I had a list of people I stated I was looking at RB and Regfan was on that list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #942 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:23 am

Post by farside22 »

@Regfan: Then why did you say at the start of the game that I roleblocked you? Would you not think that scum may have roleblocked you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #951 (isolation #100) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:26 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
farside22 wrote: Would you not think that scum may have roleblocked you?

what kind if ridiculous question is this?

I don't auto assume things. I've seen games with scum RB and town RB. He stated he thought I would not role block him but comes out and immediately attacks me as though he knows I could be the only reason for his lack of results.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #959 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Shaft: You can sit in the paranoid and wondering corner with me. Then go look at Amrun and what she said about the players in the game.
Also if your as suspicious as me about Regfan go look at his Iso and tell you wonder about his slow change a player in the game over the course of 2 days without much reason why.
Then vote AGOTI.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #963 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:33 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:my Amrun reread got me to Regfan, that's why I voted him to start my day

Amrun's null read on AGOTI while calling out Para for his read is what I'm referring to. AGOTI offers next to nothing about her reads. Focus only on me or GW but Amrun only calls out Para for doing that and calls him scum, but AGOTI gets null.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #970 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:can say the same thing for Elli

Honestly I expect better from Elli. I'm still holding out because he was one of the few people to put a case together day 1 on me. I didn't see the Amrun connection, I'll look into that.
AGOTI is more floating by saying next to or as little as possible.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #972 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

zoraster wrote:Fate and LLamarble are not confirmed town (a mason gambit would be something that I think would appeal to Fate as scum), but he's pretty close.

LLamarble's reasoning re: staying off the townlynch but keep it going seems to be pretty compelling.

Vote: DGB

Hi scummy, mcscummerson. Any reason your avoiding me and your case? Any reason for the quick switch? Whom are your scum reads and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #992 (isolation #105) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Lets name the things zoraster didn't do when she replaced.
Talk about her reads from day 1 and day 2.
Explain why DGB or myself are scum.
Didn't have a scum list with reasons for those she found scum.

scum points against zoraster
Dodges points I made against her "case" and join a BW without much thought
squirms
has no scum list
Hasn't said anything about day 1 or day 2.

unvote:
vote: zoraster
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #106) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

zoraster wrote:Someone asked about Farside's post. What about it? She says I didn't make reads based off of Day 1 or 2. Not true. I gave my initial reads in my first post. I didn't do a bunch of PBPA because I find it annoying in general and extremely annoying in the case of a replacement 35 pages in. My general impressions will have to do in that case.

first post:

zoraster wrote:Hi guys. I was going to say no to mykonian, but I liked the player list enough to accept. I have stuff to do tonight, so I won't be able to start catching up until tomorrow.

Not lets talk about your second post here since my sarcastic bitch got a moment there.

The first part only focas on today and what was said, which by the way you have NOT responded to why I'm attacking Regfan. This where i state nothing in your read of me talks about day 1 or day 2 but focas on today and again you have not responded to what I said but OMGUS and are scum comment.

The wagon on RegFan is questionable at best. He comes across as sincere to me. I have yet to see a convincing reason to lynch him. Farside's interaction with him is weird. I think Regfan's explanation makes sense and farside seems to be wigged out about the situation for no identifiable reason. Farside, therefore, comes across as pretty scummy to me.

I had a noticeably bad gut reaction to DGB's play, but I'm having trouble finding an articulable reason why.

vague and voting for second suspect more on gut the actual reasoning.

Tajo's posts are exceedingly strange to me. He seems to be trying, for much of the game, to hide behind the joke of playing like Fate (or something). I think he's trying to do so to shroud the fact that he's not really interested in figuring out scum. He spends a lot of it yelling at Fate which is a good way to eat up the game without accomplishing much of anything. So anyway, tajo/Mastin is a good lynch as well.

What joke posting? I'm sorry why is yelling at Fate scummy?
The only town read you talk about is Fate. Really that's it?
So besides today and as you can see why I called out Regfan and I'm going to keep saying you have yet to explain why my reasoning for attacking him = scummy what else you found scummy?

Why are your still alive what is your thoughts on AGOTI, Elli and Porochaz?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:49 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft: I realized just now when you replaced you didn't really say anything about what you read of the game. Who is your scum reads for the past 3 days and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:40 am

Post by farside22 »

@VP: The player your replacing didn't do much. DGB didn't seem in my view really here and honestly I would rather see your reads from this game since the way DGB can be it all looks null.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:the Tracker claimed himself.

The roleblocker outed the masons

and yeah

Cluster fuck in the hizzouse >_>

And Fate pushed a bad wagon on the roleblocker with bad reasoning.

*still bitchy*

The roleblocker targetted LlamaMarble, no kill n1, claimed mason's outted. No kill N2 which had Regfan claiming at day break.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:Ah so you ARE SCUM WIFOMING IT UP.

HEHAHHAHAH

TWO IN A ROW BABY

TWO

IN

A

ROW

Explain WIFOM sweety. I just did a break down of facts. I know your memory is faulty.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #111) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ah I said no kill.
Yeah I meant no death. Whatever if zor flips town be my guest in lynch me based on bad wording. I would love to prove Fate wrong just so he would eat his words for once.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #112) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:I was talking about Zor, I have no idea what you're on about.

I'd still lynch you before endgame Farside, JUS CUZ it needs to be done since scum won't kill you apparently.

NVM.

You are the most confusing person.
Also I would say that if I'm still alive after we lynch AGOTI and there is scum left. You guys want to lynch me to get off the WIFOM I'm all for it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #113) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Zor: If you were town wouldn't you be answering questions asked of you and giving a summary of those that are scum?

Or you can keep doing what your doing ignore everything stated and when the mod confirms you as scum you let me know how that goes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #114) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:35 am

Post by farside22 »

I'd like Reg to explain to me why he wants us to massclaim because I don't see the advantage to it, at all.
Also, your explanation about why you didn't track Farside smells bad, why would you want to the possibility of confirming two townies (yourself and Farside to an extent), on the of chance Farside isn't scum? If Farside was scum she would have killed you off anyway, no? So why justify you choice based on that factor? Looks like bullshit to me.
FOS Reg

I completely agree, especially as he said he would confirm himself by tracking me and he claimed his result after I claimed.

regfan wrote:I led and pushed the Zoraster lynch would make it obvious enough that I'm town therefore my efforts and usage of my track would be best used tracking potential future mslynches to clear them.

Scum don't bus?
Since when?

I will say I did not RB porochaz.

Regfan wrote:A) That the person I tracked to a no-visit is likely town and clear and B) That I have another nights worth of tracking tonight in which I can clear/confirm Farside if needed.

Are you saying for sure you know the scum player or team (depending on 1 or 2) did not sumbit a kill? If there is 2 scum left in the game this does not clear Porochaz as all it takes is one scum member to kill.

Regfan wrote:It's post like this which actually aggravate me, you haven't attempted to state what part of mass-claiming is bad despite me putting forward overwhelming evidence showing that it's actually very optimal to do so. Instead you're attempting to instead pass it of and call it suspicious.

Because your trying to out a potentional doctor in the game, when so far the town is ahead and the mafia may be failing when they target players.

For the record with the last conversation going on I believed Regfan was going to track me. His desire to clear Porochaz without thinking of a possible 4th scum in the game makes me doubt him more and more. Plus I claimed before he claimed to track me.
I want Porochaz to state if he went anywhere yesterday.

Finally I roleblocked VPB mostly because DGB claimed VT and figured if DGB was telling the truth I'm not hurting anyone.

Still like this person the most.

if there is another scum I'm looking at Regfan
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #115) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:....

Uhhhh

Vote: VP

P. Sure I'm doin this right?

>_>

So far I blocked LlamaMarble (mason), Regfan (claimed tracker) and now VPB (claimed yesterday VT). Honestly I'm starting to feel like either the scum team is fucking with me at this point or the doctor is just that good.
I'll wait to see what VBP says. He's in my null range.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #116) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:17 am

Post by farside22 »

You know better then anyone here Regfan that no matter how you pretty it up I disagree with outting any power role.
Also you keep saying the doc should not claim if one of the following options happened from what I see. Maybe the doctor is on the list, maybe he protected those on the list. Therefore a doctor claiming at that points does nothing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #117) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:
Fate, Llarmable, Farside, Shafted, Elibereth and Porochaz (Assuming no mafia ninja) are almost undoubtedly town. That leaves scum to be one of Agoti, VP, Mastin and Spring. I have relatively weak town-reads on AGOTI and VP right now though both need to provide more content thus I need to read into Mastin and Spring later tonight.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love :roll: Regfan putting AGOTI from town to null to scum right back to town little to no reasoning.

What prey tell is the relatively weak town read you have on AGOTI and what changed from yesterday?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #118) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:
Fate wrote:There is no fucking doc. Kill Vp

So mafia decided to just no-kill on N1 and N2?

this ^

first time I found myself agreeing the Regfan.

Wait what about N3? Do you know something there about N3 Regfan?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #119) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:I went nowhere last night.

Any thoughts there on the whole VBP/AGOTI or any scum suspects to speak of?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #120) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:
Just re-read, feeling better about Spring and still prefer a non-agoti lynch inside that pool. Mastin or VP it is.

On a weak tell?

Tell me something town that AGOTI did that was not following, talking about this game and I swear if I find out in a few minutes she's actively lurking I'm not letting this go.
What reasons do you have for Spring, Mastin or VP?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #121) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:46 am

Post by farside22 »

a girl on the internet wrote:
farside22 wrote: I swear if I find out in a few minutes she's actively lurking I'm not letting this go.

^_^

So you want to tell me who you are an alt of.
I consider the fact that the last game you played was Flash Mafia 2 and nothing inbetween = alt.

Also whom else do you find scum and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #122) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Her attempting to push the mass-claim yesterday read as a town-tell to be quite honest, it is and was optimal play and I don't see her attempt to suggest it as scum because as I've pointed out it puts scum in auto-loss. I've already gone into her interactions with Para making me doubt the read, the only thing holding me back from calling Agoti a strongish town-read is her lack of real content.

Pushing for a mass claim is not a town tell. Only you and her want it. So that doesn't fly.

It does not auto loss for scum if there is 2 scum out there today and they want to out the doctor. Unless you can tell me for fact there is 1 scum out there for reason's that is not out guessing the mod then I welcome lynching you today.
As for Para/AGOTI interaction your going to have to explain what interaction that was.

Lets call a spade a spade her. She hasn't said shit about the game. She left her vote on Llama day 2 and disappeared. Left her vote on someone else that was not scum day 3 and disappeared. She hasn't said why VPB is scum and if you consider buddying a town tell I again would like to lynch you right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #123) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:58 am

Post by farside22 »

As for day 3 I realize I don't even know who she was voting but the point is it wasn't Zor whom we know is scum.

Answer the question Girl. ARE YOU AN ALT?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #124) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:00 am

Post by farside22 »

[quote=''SCUM AGOTI"]no one. there's only one scum left, it's vp. duh.[/quote]

Yeah that doesn't fly.
Try again
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #125) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Let me tell you about the DGB scum I know.
She will buss you so fucking fast if you are scum that it is not close to funny. The fact that she ignored the game (at best) and questioned people about why someone was scum is so unlike DGB scum.
Also if you know DGB scum she usually if she can will put her scum buddies as town for as long as they deserve to be there if she called people town and they were scum I would be like yup DGB is scum lets go.

The only thing I will agree with is her town reads being off. Reading her desire to leave is either frustrated player (null) or frustrated scum.

This is why I want VBP to say something I can get a hold on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #126) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan: I can't recall ever being in a 14 player game. You have been in one to tell me for sure that 3 man scum team is normal I would listen.
Considering the last game I saw 13 had 3 I was expecting wtih 14 players 3 scum and 1 SK when I started. However the lack of kills this game has 3 to 4 scum player team.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #127) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

I just looked at those games you mentioned none of them where 14 players

Flash 1:

I count 13 players

Also looking at this game I see only a cop for the town and that is it.

The only flip I didn't see in this game was AGOTI or Rhinox.

The only Desert Mafia I found
not 15 players

Flash 2
13 players

Next post with examples you need to link to games. You think I'm taking your word at this point your smoking crack Regfan.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #128) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:Uh, what. I looked at both Flash Mafia #1 and #2 up and both are classified as Large Normal/Large Theme, the minimum number of players for a Large game is 14 so how exactly did that work and here's the Desert Mafia that I played.

It used to be 13 or more. I don't remember when it changed to 14 or more to be classified as Large but if I recall it was when Hascow took over the mini theme position

I found a 14 player game with 4 scum team
14 player game

So lets stop out guessing the mod. Error on the side of caution and be aware that it's possible for 3 or 4 scum team in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #129) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:Can we stop fucking around and lynch DGB who defended Amrun scum and was RBd with one scum left?

Will you sheep me tomorrow if your wrong or if I die lynch AGOTI tomorrow if VBP flips town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:If you die Agoti i s confirmed town because you're roleblocking her tonight.

K

THX

Hun there is still in my mind the possibility of 2 scum left in this game.
I'm working on a plot here because I honestly don't believe Regfan is town.
I don't believe VBP is scum.
I will roleblock someone (not saying whom). Regfan: You are not to follow AGOTI I don't believe your BS. You can follow mastin or spring, but if you claim to follow AGOTI for any reason and I'm alive I will promote your lynch and hers in well feel swoop with no excuses.

VBP: The day you think I'm town I'm scum. Just saying this is the second game you called me scum with no reasons and I'm town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #131) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:Farside - Why would I track AGOTI to begin with?

You had her on a weak town, null and scum list. Any reason you would not track her?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #132) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:
farside22 wrote:You had her on a weak town, null and scum list. Any reason you would not track her?

Yes, despite you showing a game with 4 mafia in it I still believe this is three and rather track people more likely to be mafia ie. Mastin.

fine with me

unvote:
vote: VBP
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #133) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Now, in this game you're being all logical and hearing people out and etc. etc. Seems weird to me. I'm not saying I'm definite you're scum, but I find the difference in your play from previous town games quite jarring.

babahbahbhhhhhahahahawww

Oh god I need to breathe

This from day 1. Really I was logically? I stated I wanted to hammer GW and not wait for a claim and your calling it logical?

I snarled and bitched at Fate and woke up at 4am to yell at people more there is nothing logical about that.

That aside, your sudden defense of me seems off. Presumably you blocked me last night because you found me to be scummy, correct?

I'm defending DGB based on meta from seeing her as scum previous. I blocked you because if you read day 3 shaft told Regfan to track me to prove his role. He said he would.
I RB'ed you based on DGB's claim and not believing that Regfan is a town tracker. On top of that I would not hurt a PR if DGB was telling the truth.

unvote

sure I would like to hear your thoughts more.

still pushing this helps.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #134) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Fate claimed mason with LlamaMarable
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #135) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:23 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:farsides weird
busy now
unvote

Nothing I haven't said in this game before.
Only difference is having Fate sheep me tomorrow if we are both alive.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #136) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Just want to see if this helps me or not.

Ghostwriter
(8): Regfan, a girl on the internet, Ythill, Ellibereth, Fate,
Farside22
, Llamarble, crypto,
DrippingGoofball (2):
Parabollocks
, populartajo
Farside22 (1): GhostWriter

Parabollocks
(1): Porochaz

Not voting (2): DrippingGoofball,
Amrum

Is everyone believing that only town was on the GW wagon? I know I have seen it once I can think of but not often.

Amrun
(7): Llamarble, Ellibereth, Fate,
Farside22
, Regfan, populartajo, DrippingGoofball
Llamarble (1): a girl on the internet
populartajo (1):
Regfan (1): Porochaz
Zoraster (1): Amrun

DrippingGoofball (1): springlullaby

Not voting (2): crypto, Zoraster

Who is the scum that is bussing?
Zoraster
(7): Regfan, Ellibereth, shaft.ed,
Farside22
, mastin2, Fate, Llamarble
DrippingGoofball (2):
Zoraster
, a girl on the internet

Not voting (4): VPBaltar, springlullaby, Porochaz

Was scum bussing on both wagons?

hmmmmm I'm going to post this and think on it for a bit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #137) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:
farside22 wrote:Fate claimed mason with LlamaMarable

Right, but does it say in the role PM "Llamarble is a town-aligned mason" or "Llamarble is your mason buddy." That's what I'm getting at.

I thought one of them stated town aligned mason when tajo mentioned it. Just can't find it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #138) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:He's not confirmed town.

Id be pretty fuckin sad if I was so thoroughly fooled by Llama scum D2 though >_>

Fate: It doesn't say your confirmed town?

Also if you don't mind to paraphrase the role PM> I thought someone did it but I don't know where.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #139) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:44 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
@Farside, what I'm saying is weird is, Why bother roleblocking VPB if, when you get the desired result (no kill) you ignore the outcome and say "must have been the Doc"
That's just weird. I'm not saying it's an alignment thing, but I don't understand why you aren't pushing for a VPB lynch. .What were you hoping for?

Regfan was supposed to track me that night. I targeted a player that was not obvious (like AGOTI) to see if Regfan was telling the truth, since he claimed whom I tracked after I stated I tracked.
I roleblocked a null tell and the reason I'm not asking for VBP head in the noose is as I stated DGB scum would have voted her scum buddy. The whole she didn't buss and look at her not buss is crap reasoning.
This is why I'm waiting to hear from VPB and I don't like Regfan defending of AGOTI for weak reason's.
I don't like the way all of this feels. As I said I RB LM night 1, Night 2 was Regfan and now night 3 is VBP but everyone wants to lynch him but lets believe the doctor protected the other 2 nights leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #140) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:47 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:

Regfan was supposed to track me that night. I targeted a player that was not obvious (like AGOTI) to see if Regfan was telling the truth, since he claimed whom I tracked after I stated
I tracked.
whom I targeted.

EBWOP
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #141) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:50 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:This is jack's total lack of surprise. Time for people to pull their heads out of their asses and start using their brains for a change. Hopefully I will be able to finish reading the rest of the game today.

Lamar's 'oh manzzz, I totally voted for scumz' logic is pretty much garbage when you see the way Amrun imploded on her buddies anytime Fate pushed on her. I don't doubt one bit that the scum team turned on itself like ravenous dogs in a desperate attempt to distance after shit started going sideways. I'm not considering anyone clear based upon wagon placement alone.

As much as I despise the actions that Fate took in doing this. Armun's reaction has me leaning LM town but I do want to say.

FATE YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE FOR DEFENDING A PLAYER AND CAUSING NOTHING BUT CONFUSION. IF YOU ARE FUCKING TOWN AND THE TOWN LOSES I AM BLAMING YOUR FUCKING ASS AND PUTTING YOU AS A FUCKING POLICY LYNCH FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE ON MAFIA SCUM.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #142) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:29 am

Post by farside22 »

That being said, my memory of D2 is that you backed off Llamar in a similar way that you backed off of me even before the mason claim. I'm not certain on this though and I need to look back if I'm remembering that correctly.

I unvoted before the claim. There was many things going on with Amrun for example and his back and forth that looked scummy. Plus there was the people going for what looked like a quick lynch and not waiting for people to finish their reads.

I felt like I was yelling at people all day long to calm down.

Also if scum knew their scum buddy was RB, Amrun's reaction that day has more more leaning town on LM then I care to feel.
(seriously Fate you pissed me off this game)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #143) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:This caught Tripod first and then Zor later.
Third charm?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/search.p ... 4&sr=posts

Yeah I'm seeing that too. Mastin lurking isn't giving me warm fuzzies.

I need to in my head actually clear Regfan. In some way shape or form.

Regfan can you paraphrase your role PM.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #144) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
farside22 wrote:Regfan can you paraphrase your role PM.

cut the shenanigans please

Fine he should track me and claim where I went, but I didn't not do a paraphrase of my role PM and I don't know if he is aware of what they should be like.

Despite the roleblocker claim, I think farside is town. However I do want to know why you need to know agoti's alt?

If you look at AGOTI the account only post to this game. She disappears when pressure is going around and says nothing. I looked at the last game and not the same type game. Knowing she/he is an alt means (1) they are playing different to there normal meta (2) why are they playing different to normal from the last game. Also this give AGOTI the ability to not look like she/he is actively lurking if this is the only game they post to but can post to other games on the real account.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #145) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:15 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:tajo built up crazy old man shouting at clouds cred, not town cred

I think of the last game we were in where he was shouting like an old man at DGB and was town. That was Court game.

I would like to propose a town voting block.

People I would like to vote: AGOTI

Anyone wants to jump on there is a nice warm seat.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #146) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
farside22 wrote:Also this give AGOTI the ability to not look like she/he is actively lurking if this is the only game they post to but can post to other games on the real account.

If he's actively lurking we should lynch him. VPB/DGB town to me indicates a likely AGOTI scum due to attempted counter wagon to zoraster yesterday. That was the first time he started posting in full thought out posts that demonstrated any sort of coherence. Pretty convenient timing.

AGOTI also was not on the Armun wagon and just lol'ed and voted LlamaMarble day 2 and said nothing about what was said during that time.

Also what I'm saying about AGOTI is you can't prove she/he is actively lurking because the account is only posting to this game. The timing and avoidance when AGOTI is here and not here hard not to ignore.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #147) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:Farside can you answer my question.

Something in post 1205 that didn't answer your question?

@Regfan: Your reason's for finding AGOTI town is horrible. I think if we lynch AGOTI and she's scum you sure as shit should track me to prove yourself without the BS involved. If she's town then do as you please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #148) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Did I miss the case that AGOTI had on LM? Why switch votes to LM?

@Poro: I don't need to know whom the player is just if it was an alt. However if AGOTI wants to tell me if she is actively lurking in current under her true account by telling the real name I'm good with that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #149) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:
Agoti is town, farside, for fucks sake.

Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #150) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Yeah you your town read in that game may as well have lost us that game on the day I almost got lynched but thanks to the LOL of the fucking mafia that didn't happen.
Town should have fucking lost that day that OMGL voted me.
SO GO FUCK YOUR SELF
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #151) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

WHILE I ON A FUCKING BITCH MODE TO YOU FATE.
JUST BECAUSE YOU HAD ONE FUCKING TOWN READ I DISAGREED WITH IN THAT FUCKING GAME DOES NOT MAKE YOU FUCKING GOD.
I CALLED OUT LLAMA AND MOI DAY FUCKING TWO, WHERE YOU LISTED THEM AS TOWN.
SO YOU FUCKING ONE SHIT EATING TOWN READ IN THAT GAME CAN KISS MY SCUM CATCHING TOWN ASS!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #152) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:You going to move yout vote yet and concede you're wrong?

Yeah OGML played badly its not about that, I read him RIGHT.

This gameI have AGOTI read RIGHT, and we have this on PR LOCKDOWN so can we lynch based off PoE and not your emotional girlie whimsy reads?

I made my reason's why she is scum. It's not girlie, emotional or whimsy.
Your reason's for finding her town. I'm betting a desire just to lynch VBP.
Tell me I'm wrong.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #153) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

You have fun then Fate. I'll be more normal stubborn self, keep my vote where it's at.

FTR that means I'm not voting Regfan. He should have the opportunity to prove his role.
I find his reason's for not doing it yesterday BS like most others. He did prove in one essence that Porchaz did not go someone.
I also can see even though the flash doesn't show a scum tracker as role in the flash, but apparently Tajo was correct and it does not show RB as a town role. I wish Myko would have stuck by the rules of what roles to expect that included alignment but apparently he did not.
Everything I take with a grain of salt and look at what looks plausible.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #154) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Elli: Spring is almost in the same category of lurking as Mastin. Mastin is far worse (no question about that) just saying if I'm looking for lurking I would be calling them both out.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #155) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:it does show rb as a town role...

Dear lord I just found it on the flash.

Sorry and thanks that helps my WIFOM moments.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #156) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:spring posted yesterday
mastin hasn't done shit except try to let his buddy have a fake town reaction

As I said Mastin is far worse.

As much as Elli is my sweetest of town reads in this game I just can't sheep here.
I would support the pressure and cheer it on.

PEOPLE LISTEN UP

IF YOUR TOWN GET YOUR ASS IN HERE VOTE THE SCUMMIEST PERSON AND STOP FIGHTING!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #157) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

I realized something while I was coming home today from shopping. Day 2 and the DGB/Tajo discussion.
Go look seriously I had a duh moment and realized I total forgot why I was thinking DGB was crazy and onto something that day as well.

unvote:
vote: Mastin

I'm good with this one too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #158) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry that was me. I forgot to log out of the account I was in.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #159) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Someone that is not me or voting Mastin. Needs to explain to me what you see when you see the interaction between DGB and Tajo and their take.

I still find AGOTI scummy. Oh look she's gone once pressure is off of her. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #160) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:@farside - as an only semi-impartial observer, I see DGB trying to goad tajo into voting her. Can't tell you what she was thinking or if she actually believed he was scum, but she was doing everything in her power to get him to vote her. I think tajo's resistance to this comes across as town cause I can only assume he was reading this slot correctly and could see through DGB's paper thin efforts.

Here's my take on it. Tajo stated his second scum read was on DGB, however once the whole debate between Llama and the fake claim was put out instead of voting his "second scum suspect" he switches to someone else and DGB calls him out on it. I don't see that as town.
I see that as calling a spade a spade. Tajo ignoring DGB while still calling her scummy. Not being goaded in my view looks more scummy because it's more fear involved if you cave into the goading. Then the question of why didn't he vote DGB comes up. Not caving in and ignoring it can get bypassed in my view.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #161) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

EBWOP:
"I don't see that as town"

Should read. I don't see that as = Tajo as town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #162) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Someone wake me when Mastin gets in here and post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #163) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hey avi talk. My cute kid beats up all your old ugly Avi's any day.

*proud mom talk*
*bathers about funny moments*

Look how nice I am I simplified my post without making people sick on how great my child is.

*waves to SL* Glad I'm not the only one (besides VP) that finds AGOTI horribly scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #164) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

a girl on the internet wrote:mastin is not bein a bit lurky, he has obv flaked from this game and if the mod wasn't on holiday he woulda been replaced by now

thats called a null tell, bitchez

I got a PM telling me the game was going on. If your such an expert can you explain how someone would not respond to the game if they got a PM?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #165) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

mastin2 wrote:Turns out I have less work to do than I thought I do. Will be getting to you momentarily.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #166) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

The link Mastin provided lead me to a tiger that said the page was eaten.
Never said that my role would look pro-town.
No claim from Mastin who is at L-1 and was asked to claim.

-I read one of {Parabollocks, Girl} as being scum. Parabollocks (Zoraster) flipped scum. Therefore, Girl is town.

This makes no sense and gives no reasoning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #167) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:04 am

Post by farside22 »

The list is terrible from Mastin, the reasoning is lets out guess the mod and after Mirror Mafia where he was town and had looked at the wagon's with full thoughts and views on players I'm not feeling the warm fuzzies others are on Mastin.
Oh look Pall aboutly wish washy posting looks like defense then bussing and not hey let me jump on a BW and lynch town player.

Ugh I hate you people. Making me choose between a player I have been calling scummy since day 2 and a player that I expect better from that is using reasoning that as I said is lets out guess the mod. Oh look LlamaMarbles on the list and I RB'ed but apparently he's scummy too.
Also he ignored my question about why AGOTI is town with Para's/Zor's flip.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #168) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:41 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:The simple and logical solution here is to just lynch AGOTI. :/

I would rather Mastin explain his reads and better reasoning. And I want an answer to my question.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #169) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:48 am

Post by farside22 »

I believe AGOTI is at L-2.
Girl I want your reads with reason's in your next post as well that is not LOL shit post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #170) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:34 am

Post by farside22 »

What mastin stated in regards to my scummiess:

mastin2 wrote:
Interaction, scum. Tone, scum. Setup, scum.
And her claimed targets don't look solid to me, either.
So, Motive, scum.

Mastin's scum list
mastin wrote:Actually. Make that VPB-Farside-Elli-Marble.

The first person who tells me what is wrong with these two sentences has my vote for the rest of the day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #171) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 am

Post by farside22 »

EBWOP: That offer is not valid to mastin or AGOTI because I find you both scummy and I don't follow scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #172) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:you clearly forgot to block me

Your getting warm.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #173) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:46 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:
farside22 wrote:The first person who tells me what is wrong with these two sentences has my vote for the rest of the day.
It's the people you blocked, who mastin also apparently finds scummy but doesn't feel you should have blocked.

Now that that I have your vote, please place it on AGOTI post-haste.

unvote:

WE HAVE A WINNER

But seriously Mastin is scummy.
meh call me your bitch for the day I'm good
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #174) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Regfan: I meant what I said about AGOTI. If she does indeed flip town (like Fate believes) don't follow me.
DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE:
TARGET ONE OF EITHER ME OR REGFAN LET THE FUCKING MAFIA GUESS WHICH ONE.

I still believe there is 2 scum left in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #175) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:Well you think a lot of things, like theres a DOCTOR TO SAVE YOU HEAHEHAHA

So Llama is scum.

Good to know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #176) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:the hell happened here

I fucked up.
I'm sorry.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #177) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:http://mafiascum.net/forum/search.php?a ... 4&sr=posts
Look who doesn't love us again...

sssshhhhhh.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #178) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:20 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:http://mafiascum.net/forum/search.php?a ... 4&sr=posts
Look who doesn't love us again...

yes, he shouldnt have been left off the hoook
thats ridiculous

Weren't you saying not too long ago that a list that Mastin made was so bad it had to be town?

I'm at least admitting my stupidity in following through with my deal yesterday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #179) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

zzzzzzzzzz
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #180) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

Regfan: Any reason Mastin is not on your scum list.

Why is this not happening faster?

vote: Mastin

Oh and Regfan is confirmed town. I also believe and so far nothing I see is changing my view that there is 2 scum left in this game. Also if there is 2 scum that mean VBP is more likely the second scum based on Night 3. I don't believe LM is scum based on day 2 and day 3 actions not only from LM but based mostly on how Amrun acted day 2.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #181) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:
@ Farside -
Yeah, I found Mastins reaction towards the faked hammer on him to be town despite how illogical and moronic his posts were. Can you at least agree that a mass-claim is optimal and
needed
at this point. If the only PR claims we get are tracker, RB and doctor it's 3 scum not 4 meaning VP would be clear.

He didn't claim and his reads are crap. A fake hammer that was not a vote when the rules state vote is counted and not hammer does not = town.
Also mastin active lurking and lack of reads is not his town meta. For someone who prides himself on knowing people's meta you should look into his.

I already can guess whom will claim doctor, but whatever looks like Llama started.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #182) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Funny the game I was in with Mastin, which was mirror mafia (yes he was hydra) but he stated in the QT he was doing the scum research. He was pretty good with his scum reads there. He nailed me and a few others with sound reasoning.
Crap reads, lack of reasoning and a fake hammer that didn't look real does not equal town.
There is only 3 people I'm willing to lynch today and guess what LM isn't one of them. Neither is Poro.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #183) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:Farside, I was in Mirror Mafia (As a hydra), was actually your scum partner and he may have nailed you but he had majority of his other reads wrong there including his read on me. Well I'm not willing to lynch VP, Spring, Shafted or Mastin today so we're going to have to come to some sort of agreement when this MC ends.

Pretty sure he had Gollum, myself, and I thought he called out Haylen. I really have to look again at everything. But for day 1 that's pretty decent calls. He was night killed that game so I would not call him a VI when it comes to reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #184) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also Regfan: Do you think scum would not perform a kill N3?
If so why in the world is Poro on your list?

Regfan wrote:
@ Shafted -
I have really strong town-reads (Either by their play or role actions) on everyone except Llarmable, Porochaz and Elibereth.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #185) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

Your also going to have to explain your Elli non town read. I really hate, hate, hate PoE.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #186) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

So you think Elli instead of pushing on DGB and going on Zor then calling him out here

Ellibereth wrote:I don't get the people who aren't calling zor obvscum after that "hammer" reaction.

Then pointing out his lurking is bussing?

That's a heck of a lot of bussing. I don't know. Elli was one of the only people to actual put a case together day 1 against me. He also called out Amrun as scum day 2, but I almost can see what your getting about calling out 2 people and voting one over the other. However I found myself agree with Elli and the way things are going I guess I would put him 4th on my list as scum.
Plus Elli was one of the first people to call Amrun's fake claim out as fake and I think if Elli was scum he would tell his scum buddy possible fake claims to use if the scum team was going to fake claim.
As for Poro being ninja, your suggesting the mafia targeted someone the doc targeted and is more WIFOM. Is ninja even a possible role in the game?

*note to self look at flash*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #187) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

Yeah I found ninja, however if scum team had a ninja they would have killed players at this point.

Read ninja abilities
If Myko was following this word for word that would mean no RB or doc protection would stop the mafia ninja
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #188) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:44 am

Post by farside22 »

The ghost of fate invaded my dreams last night and told me I was being a idiot.

He said there was 2 mafia left and I tend to agree. There is still N3 block and I'm wondering why shaft doesn't have VBP's name on his list as a suspect.

unvote:
vote: VBP

Regfan: Unless you can say without absolute certainity that there is one scum left in this game or you seem to think scum is stupid (which I never, ever do). This is one of 3 people I'm voting today.

In regards to Elli, he was the first one to point out Amrun's discrepancy

Ellibereth wrote:
Amrun wrote:Ps, waiting for intent to hammer is not stalling.

It's basic (correct) theory.

Farside: I have not been lurking and that is ridiculous. I did question how much sense it made for Llamarble to be scum, but I was understandably conflicted as the correct theoretical thing to do was to lynch Llamarble until he claimed mason.

I didn't attack crypto for HAMMERING. Of course I don't go around attacking anyone that hammers. Crypto, though, spent a long time attacking GW then all of a sudden said "gw is town" for no reason and THEN hammered gw. The flip flopping is ridiculous and his answers were unsatisfactory. Not convinced you've read anything I've written, farside.

I'm a 1-shot vigilante.have fun with that.

You said
you thought
you were being vigged last night
and you didn't shoot

LOL

Pointed this out

Ellibereth wrote:
I didn't say "if I'm still alive" because of scum nk, which I knew was very unlikely. I said it because I was told I was being vigged and given my slot and my total inability to catch up until the night time (like seriously I read NOTHING until about 24 hours before the game opened), I thought I had a decent chance of being vigged.

I'm a 1-shot vigilante.

And your saying scum would point this out? I'm finding that very hard to believe.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #189) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:17 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:I'm not buying 4 scum. I'd say maybe 20-25% chance of a recruitable traitor role (that would explain at least one no kill I guess). So more likely only one scum. You blocked VPB last night and there was a kill. You're really weird by the way. Previous day you block VPB and no kill, you say he's not scum. Today you block VPB and there is a kill, now you want to lynch him.

That's a really piss poor example of Elli town. That's definitely something a scumbuddy would point out because it's ridiculously obvious that it is a blown fakeclaim. Someone is going to notice that, might as well get town points.

I blocked VPB night 3 as well and there was no kill. So you think the scum team didn't do a kill on one of the nights?

How is that piss poor example? So you think Elli scum would not tell his scum buddies about the flash and keep the janitor safe. Instead he buss's his buddy and is the first to show the lie.

Yeah I'm not buying what your selling their chief.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #190) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Which you oddly didn't want to lynch him for yesterday. I think there is pretty good evidence for a doc in the game. Why aren't you going after Llamarble? VPB is 50/50 cleared/guilty whereas Llamarble is 1 for 1.

I have a town read on LM and already stated why.

So you're saying that DGB scum would? I really dont see how anyone could let their teammate have such a piss poor fakeclaim. But I can also see scum assuming their buddy wouldnt be thick enough to claim a non-existent role in a semi-open game. However, if this is the product you're selling we should be lynching someone who is absent minded, stupid or inexperienced.

And yet you wanted to lynch the spot yesterday. So what's with the change of heart?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #191) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Whatever I'm probably one of the few people whom think there is 4 scum in this game.

unvote:

If people are claiming, mastin should claim next.

Still not voting for Elli.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #192) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:30 am

Post by farside22 »

@Regfan: I think this game needs something that would make me feel better about whomever we lynch. I have my suspects and I think it needs something to ensure a town win.
Lets do this if you don't mind.

I want Elli, VBP, Mastin, Shaft.ed and Poro to tell me there top 3 scum suspects with reason's why.

I did not ask spring to do this because she had her list yesterday and I'm not asking LM because I feel he is town and anyone talking about bussing and does not see why LM is town should die.

Also I think I know why Mastin voted for Regfan, but I want him to explain it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #193) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:34 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:mastin claimed VT

show me the post and i'll claim

Why are you delaying the process? Regfan made a point already about Mastin.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #194) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:17 am

Post by farside22 »

@Regfan: Just one of those I have a question about your theory on only 1 scum left.
Do you really believe 100% the doctor got lucky on protection 3 nights in a row?
Have you figured the odds on that one yet?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #195) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:I told you I'm not letting mastin off the hook no matter how much you want to claim for him

IMHO 3 Doc saves >>> 2 Doc Saves + Saulus

Also Why are you ruling out successful RB's farside?

I'm not I still think there are 2 scum left in the game.

@Regfan: See above
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #196) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:Can anyone else beyond Regfan or Llamarble give me a reason not to vote Llamarble?

Sure.

Day 2 I told everyone I RB'ed Llamafluff. Amrun see's the claim, however does not vote for him. Any scum worth their salt would have voted for their scum buddy right then and there instead of being wish washy, contradicting himself and then voting him after the fact of saying oh he was RB and he's reading scummy now.

That's my two cents.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #197) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:Thats giving some scum credit to amrun there though... I see the point but Im not swayed by it...

Tell me this. Besides the fact he was RB'ed night 1, what makes Llama scummy in your view?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #198) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:the word conftown. I hate it. Also its a personal scumtell, confirming townies that aren't.

I dislike the whole riding the Fate train.

Also, and you are allowed to hate me for this. Gut.

Nah I don't hate you.

I just find your reasoning weak. What's your thoughts on Regfan's case with Elli ?

Do you really believe that with just Tracker, Roleblocker and Doctor in the setup there's four scum including a scum janitor? Yes or no?

No that would be admittedly mafia sided if those were the only PR's for town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #199) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:
farside22 wrote:No that would be admittedly mafia sided if those were the only PR's for town.

Awesome. Glad you can agree on this much. If we mass-claimed and there's no other PR claims or one more incredibly weak one VP would be clear. Lets say we then lynched Mastin today and he flipped town who would your two biggest suspects be?

If there was only one scum left then I would say leaning scum on either:
Shaft or Elli.

I don't see Shaft as obv as you do. The obvious town is you, me, LM and Spring.
If there is only one scum left like you assume then obv town is VBP and Porochaz (you really need to get off about a ninja).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”