NY 142: Rolling in the Deep, WAIT WAT? PARTY OVER?!

theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:56 am

Post by theamatuer »

For 1
randomFOS: iamusername

I am officially randomer than the rest of u.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by theamatuer »

I agree with beck
vote: Pine
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:48 am

Post by theamatuer »

Actually Pine was talking about PLing Beck, so I voted him instead.
No one PLs Beck. ;)
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:00 am

Post by theamatuer »

Well okay then :|
unvote
vote: zdenek
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:19 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 71, Revenus wrote:I'm not going to get into a list argument with you, but let's just say I tend to respect opinions of players who are on a similair wavelength as mine when I'm scumhunting, and if they provide good scumlists then I tend to consider those opinions more heavily; playing as town is a team game. If you want to be the town superstar who doesn't need anyone elses input, then go ahead.

And if it seems like I'm excusing theam's play; I'm not. It was bad last game. it derailed day one because it was just so easy for everyone to attack him, and it allowed scum to fit right in without having to contribute.

Well yes. That's why I plan on playing normally this game.
If anyone wants to do an meta-read, newbie 1136 is the only one thats over.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:00 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 88, Slandaar wrote:Ama changed his vote basically because I told him to ie he flaked under very small pressure...

also I am tired, those last 2 posts were basically me thinking Z = target of policy lynch so ignoring them would be advised if you are town...

anyways Z MUST know he will get tons of heat for his last post, I do not think its a good vote

Well the reasoning was perfect, and I had no reason not to do so, so I listened.
It was RVS stage anyways, and now I feel that he deserves my vote more than anyone.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by theamatuer »

So how is this a good player list again.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"

Yeah I see it.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:52 am

Post by theamatuer »

One of beck/pine is probably scum. Of course, considering Beck's record, he's probably caught another townie again >.>
Also David? You'd probably find a lot of similarities with rev.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:11 am

Post by theamatuer »

Basically, both people used rather weak reasons to attack the other, which is kinda acceptable considering theres only 7 pages, but the fact that this happens at 7 pages is kinda suspicious.
A possibility is that beck attacked Pine, who is scum, for weak reasoning, and that Pine reacted and starting attacking Beck in retaliation.
Of course, there really isn't anything I can see that currently puts one on top of the other in terms of scumminess, so I'll just
fos: beck and Pine

I'll probably change one to a vote when a majority appears on one or if one turns scummier than the other.
pedit: just saying, but considering curfews, I wont be active at all on weekdays. I could probably crank out a few posts, but It'll have to take the weekends to start posting as much as i want to.
ppedit: wth. invalid form :|
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:29 am

Post by theamatuer »

Almost all of Slandaar's scumhunting consists of questions.
It may not be much, but questions usually require someone to answer them in order to be counted.
So questions themselves themselves can subconciously lead people to a direction he wants, and they would assume that they thought of it themselves.
In other words, Im thinking that Slandaar is trying to lead us without people actually realizing it.
I can't tell what motive there is though.
pedit: well yeah.
Beck is that kind of person, but then his target, instead of trying to defend himself, primarily counterattacks Beck.
And apparently its Pine who attacked Beck first for his vote on zdenek for a reason unrelated to the game.
ppedit: yeah thats what I meant.
and I agree with Rev. Flakers are really annoying, but I'd give them till the Pm-prod till I start pointing them out.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:49 am

Post by theamatuer »

So funnybike iso:
1. RVS
2. unvote zdenek
3. Bandwagon vote

yeah pretty much
unvote
vote: funky

better than zdenek at the very least.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:09 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 203, iamausername wrote:
In post 195, Revenus wrote:And iam, coming in and going "well I haven't posted anything but here is a post that I think you have fluffed" isn't really doing anything and you should be posting actual game content.

I'm not saying that post is fluff. I'm saying you seem to think it's fluff, and therefore I'm wondering why you posted it.

I don't mind votes on theam because theys how that people find him scummy, but last game he was very scummy and stupid and turned out to be town so he's one of those players where even if he is scum at the end, it'l be easy for town to tell if he is. There are other options IMO.

What kinds of "scummy" things did he do in the game you're talking about? Did he, for instance, set up a totally unjustified "one of these two is scum" dichotomy, and then freely admit that he would be making no effort whatsoever to figure out which of the two it was, and would instead vote for whichever one proved to be more popular?

I am fully aware that he is the kind of player that frequently gets lynched early on regardless of his alignment. That doesn't mean he can't be scum here. I've seen his town play before, and I've wrongly suspected him before, but nonetheless, I still don't think this is his town play.

What other options do you think I should be following?

No what I said was that they were equal in scumminess and that I needed more posts to figure out who is scummier.
I said that I would vote if there was a majority, but only if I can't find that the other is any scummier.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:28 am

Post by theamatuer »

Basically, username.
Going to read the 2 or so pages that happened when I was at school.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:57 am

Post by theamatuer »

Nope.
And pine hasn't posted after my previous outlook on the two, but Im willing to put it on time zone differences.
AKA funky first.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Slandaar: posted 3 times: 2 bandwagon posts and 1 asking to remove a zdenek vote.
Beck: I'm finding funky scummier than you two, and I'm waiting for pine before decided to move one of you to myt no.2 spot
Pine: Beck is vig bait ehhh? Sounds like you already know he is town.
Yeah pine is no.2. Funky should post or die.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:53 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 265, Beck wrote:Bvoight, this shows scum intent.

"I'll probably change one to a vote when a majority appears on one or if one turns scummier than the other."

Ive already chosen a stance and it happens not to be the majority now, and Im not voting Pine since Funky is scummier and need to post asap
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:08 am

Post by theamatuer »

I agree with Pine's reads more or less, except that Pine is in the null-scum category and Beck is in the null-town.
And funky hasn't managed to convince me that he's not a good lynch yet,
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:11 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 359, funkybike1 wrote:VOTE: Zel1nk. In no way are you obvtown, yet you keep insisting you are. Unless you can provide a very good reason, you WILL be lynched for it.

And hello to you.
Care to actually post reads or would you like to get lynched?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:51 am

Post by theamatuer »

Spoiler: rev's Scumhunting examples
In post 177, Revenus wrote:amatuer, if you'll notice, Pine wasn't really attacking Beck for any reason except out of personal dislike, and it appears that Beck is an ultra aggresive player who will read into any sort of situation as potentially scummy, so there you have it.

In post 182, Revenus wrote:He's had thoughts that are very similair to mine that I haven't bothered posting because he posted them first. Because of that, I think he's town as well. It's at least good enough for me that I don't want him lynched d1.

In post 195, Revenus wrote:And iam, coming in and going "well I haven't posted anything but here is a post that I think you have fluffed" isn't really doing anything and you should be posting actual game content. I don't mind votes on theam because theys how that people find him scummy, but last game he was very scummy and stupid and turned out to be town so he's one of those players where even if he is scum at the end, it'l be easy for town to tell if he is. There are other options IMO.

And DavidParker, your whole reasoning for voting me was being "noncommittal" yet I voted zel right after making that post; how is that not commital? Don't be stupid.

In post 329, Revenus wrote:Someone like screaming hawk who hasn't done anything needs pressure

I've changed my mind on Beck again. Even though he's an anti-town scrub who can't do anything except react and base his "scumhunting" on that (if you can even call that scumhunting), no good will come of his lynch.

UNVOTE:

However, we have people who have posted all of 4 times, and if say...these 4 posts were in any way insightful or contributing to the game at all, I'd be fine with that. However, we have people like Screaminghawk, who have 2 posts explaining why they need to vote davidparker, followed by a post that explains that Beck is pissing them off, followed by a stupid question that has nothing to do with anything. Seriously, if you're going to ask why Sky needs votes, then you need to follow that up with something

VOTE: Screaminghawk

Asking questions and clarifying how you feel on a player without explaining your thoughts on anything just makes you look like you're contributing, but you haven't.

In post 364, Revenus wrote:I literally facepalmed when I saw Shatteredhawk's response.

Then I saw Beck's response.

In no way did you substiantiate anything you claimed. You say my iso is useless? Wow. Then you go onto accuse Pine of being scum SIMPLY because he is fed up with your bullshit. You must be the worst player I've ever played with, and that's saying something.

And theam, taking someone's list and agreeing with it but putting the list creator as "null-scum" is odd.

And zelink, if all you're going to do is say you're obvtown the whole game, I'm going to start ignoring your content like I do Beck's.

Anyways, I'm fine with a vote on Screaminghawk at this point, but also, I'd actually be ok with pretty much anyone's lynch beyond the 3 I named as town earlier.
These are examples of Rev scumhunting, he just mixes them in with his routine insults.
Also for 364, I said I agree with
Most
of his list. Just because I think his list is good doesn't mean the maker is town.
pedit: hikari, he thinks Rev and Pine is scum for acting like they're scumhunting but they are in fact not at all.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:06 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 417, ScreamingHawk wrote:

Amateur is keeping pretty quiet re his thoughts. Would like to here more.
Why still holding the vote on Zde?

I don't like posting cases till there's sufficient evidence since it just confuses town.
Also, I'm voting funky, not zde.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:55 am

Post by theamatuer »

Funkybike: bandwagoning for no reason at all, active lurking, protects a bandwagon for no reason at all.
Pine: one of beck/Pine is scum, and Pine seems the better canidate of the two
zdenek: trying to invoke a PL, and once it failed, claimed it was a joke.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:54 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 501, Beck wrote:Theam, why is your play much calmer this game?

Also, do you have a completed scum game on site?

If yes, link please.

Well there hasnt been anyone screaming "OMG I AM SO TOTALLY SCUM" and there hasn't been anybody defending said person, so yeah.
And I have never had a scum role.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:56 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 516, Slandaar wrote:
In post 500, theamatuer wrote:

Why?

why does one have to be scum?

why cant they both be town?

what has alerted you to the fact one of them HAS to be scum?

I feel that one of them should be scum based on the interaction between Beck and Pine
That possibility could happen, but one of them being scum is way more possible.
And they dont HAVE to be scum, its they SHOULD be scum due to their constant attacking of each other.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:08 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 520, Pine wrote:
In post 517, theamatuer wrote:
In post 516, Slandaar wrote:
In post 500, theamatuer wrote:

Why?

why does one have to be scum?

why cant they both be town?

what has alerted you to the fact one of them HAS to be scum?

I feel that one of them should be scum based on the interaction between Beck and Pine
That possibility could happen, but one of them being scum is way more possible.
And they dont HAVE to be scum, its they SHOULD be scum due to their constant attacking of each other.

The bolded is a
stunning
logical fallacy. Shit, I don't even know whether that makes him more or less scummy at this point. If I thought he were feigning that kind of illogic, or trying to manipulate others into believing it, then yeah. But if he actually believes that makes sense, that throws a lot of my read off. It's like fencing with an 8-year-old (nerd alert). When fencing a novice adult, an experienced fencer can beat them easily, because adults (or at least those prone to taking up fencing) have been inundated their whole lives with poor examples of the skill. They're predictable and it's easy to get in their head. But children are sometimes the most frustrating opponents, because you don't know
what
the fuck they're going to do. Or why. Total wild cards, even if their attacks don't make an ounce of sense, they can catch you off-guard by how ridiculous they are.
Oh, did I catch you off guard?
But why do you need to be on guard in the first place?
To defend an argument? But why if you claim that I'm an idiot and my cases are stupid?
Or is it because you're afraid a supposedly better player comes and attacks you?
But why are you afraid of that if you're town?
Unless You're not.

In post 531, Pine wrote:
In post 523, Revenus wrote:Fencing's gay.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Seriously though, get an avatar. It makes it a lot easier to pick out your posts when skimming through to find quotes and points you've made, and there's a significant subconscious benefit to having an image to immediately associate with a name.

And Pops, you just can't resist the opportunity to provide a bunch of off-topic content when the chance presents itself, can you? Apply that level of commitment to the actual game, and I wouldn't be as suspicious of you.

Claiming or softclaiming PRs of any kind on D1 (not counting L-1 "claim or die" moments) is a bad idea in most cases, as it unnecessarily gives scum information and insight into your thought processes. A Townie fakeclaiming and even fakesoftclaiming can force a real PR into counterclaiming for a supposed scum kill, resulting in an otherwise innocent Townie being mislynched. Fakeclaiming vig is especially stupid, as it will very often lead to the REAL vig saying "Aha! That's either scum or the SK setting up a vig fakeclaim. I'll shoot him to find out." And we again have a dead fakeclaimer, with the added benefit of a wasted friendly fire shot.

^See? That's all that needed to be said. It isn't a discussion that will eat up half a day and a dozen posts, it's an experienced player taking
part
of a
single
post to completely defeat the incorrect idea, explain why, and re-educate. I'm moving on from this off-topic conversation and so should everyone else.

PE: Four more fucking fluff posts about this since I started typing? Shut the fuck up about it, people.
No. I know several players that softclaim PR as an VT to pull off scumkills. Softclaims should NEVER be cc'd by the real PR, only HARDCLAIMS.
In post 550, Pine wrote:
In post 547, funkybike1 wrote:
In post 531, Pine wrote:
In post 523, Revenus wrote:Fencing's gay.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Seriously though, get an avatar. It makes it a lot easier to pick out your posts when skimming through to find quotes and points you've made, and there's a significant subconscious benefit to having an image to immediately associate with a name.

And Pops, you just can't resist the opportunity to provide a bunch of off-topic content when the chance presents itself, can you? Apply that level of commitment to the actual game, and I wouldn't be as suspicious of you.

Claiming or softclaiming PRs of any kind on D1 (not counting L-1 "claim or die" moments) is a bad idea in most cases, as it unnecessarily gives scum information and insight into your thought processes. A Townie fakeclaiming and even fakesoftclaiming can force a real PR into counterclaiming for a supposed scum kill, resulting in an otherwise innocent Townie being mislynched. Fakeclaiming vig is especially stupid, as it will very often lead to the REAL vig saying "Aha! That's either scum or the SK setting up a vig fakeclaim. I'll shoot him to find out." And we again have a dead fakeclaimer, with the added benefit of a wasted friendly fire shot.

^See? That's all that needed to be said. It isn't a discussion that will eat up half a day and a dozen posts, it's an experienced player taking
part
of a
single
post to completely defeat the incorrect idea, explain why, and re-educate. I'm moving on from this off-topic conversation and so should everyone else.

PE: Four more fucking fluff posts about this since I started typing? Shut the fuck up about it, people.

Keep this post right here in mind.

I lol'd. You can be Town...for now.

I think your wit is lost on at least 75% of the thread, though.

A sharp wit does not a townie make.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:28 am

Post by theamatuer »

Why?
So you scum can pick off the PR's easier?
FOS: pops
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:54 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 593, Revenus wrote:scum can't lurk? ok.

In a game of 22 players, i'd expect around 7 scum.

You really think no scum are lurking? We have like 10 players who have under 5 posts. I'd like to see them post more. It's early in the day.

Doesn't matter though as your reasons for voting and unvoting me in the past were mind bogglingly idiotic and with your vote being cast around like its worthless, I really don't care that you're joining my wagon, which BTW is populated by 2 people who haven't been on in over 2 days.

tbh, I'd say 4-5, plus a vig/SK. 7 is a little too much.
But yeah. One of the lurkers is probably scum. Im saying Funky.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:00 am

Post by theamatuer »

START POSTING THEN
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"

I think his sig tells us everything we need to know bout him
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:01 am

Post by theamatuer »

Nothing funky has posted has convinced me that he's not scum.
And Beck, to me, is town. Rev too, although his playstyle does make people consider.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:55 am

Post by theamatuer »

Well he's only putting attention to himself and not responding to said pressure.
And personally, it feels like scum using the "too scummy to be scum" falllacy
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:00 am

Post by theamatuer »

Rev, Beck. Stop attacking each other.
You're both town, and a cross between the both of you would probably be the worst cross in MS history.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:11 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 793, Revenus wrote:Statements like "youre both town" scream: "I know you're both town because I know who everone in town is and it suits my purpose to tell you who is town because guess what? I'm scum"

In other words: "I can tell you who is town and whos not since it would totally not make people suspicious of me and totally help me win"
And I did read both of you as town regardless of what the other says. A town on a town causes nothing but endless headache and a chance for scum to latch on and push one's lynch easily , then push for the other if he's able enough.
pedit- Rev is town since his play matches what I know of him-Offensive and offensive, rapid-fire, and attacking whoever says contrary to him. He does make excellent points if you ISO him and read through the lines.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 826, Revenus wrote:
Actually, theam has been looking better of late. You, on the other hand, are firmly off of my Town list and sinking through the neutral categories. Less for the mediocre reasons others have posted about you, and more due to your unflagging willingness to pursue any avenue of discussion ad infinitum, no matter how useless or distracting to the game.

I don't want to misinterpret what you're saying, so I'd like you to explain what kind of discussion you want from me.

And, theam looks better simply because I don't trust his reads and him appearing to have decent reads makes me wary of him. There's such a thing as having too good a game, but like I said, theam's looking bad to me today isn't something I want to go over on d1 when it could just be new found clarity

I thought I told you that my play in 1156 was shit and I'd plan on playing normally in this game.
And sv. I expect you tomorrow.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:05 am

Post by theamatuer »

On the other hand, I don't like Slandaar's play for some reason, and I especially dont like how Username refuses to give a reason on why he says slaandar is town.
I'd like anybody who thinks Slandaar is town to please post their reasoning.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:38 am

Post by theamatuer »

@slandaar: its not that I think you're scum right now, its that you're a null for me, and that your scumhunting consists of too many questions and not enough statements.
Most people that say you're town do not give a case, esp username. So yeah/
And funky should post info.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by theamatuer »

SUP.
Act town now and tell us your reads or something.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:07 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 984, bvoigt wrote:Apparently I never did this:

UNVOTE: funkybike
VOTE: popsofctown

In post 900, theamatuer wrote:@slandaar: its not that I think you're scum right now, its that you're a null for me, and that your scumhunting consists of too many questions and not enough statements.
Most people that say you're town do not give a case, esp username. So yeah/
And funky should post info.

What is wrong with asking questions instead of stating things? Do you think it's scummy?

Revenus: Can you answer my questions? They may not seem like much, but I do think they'll help me get a read on you.

In post 929, popsofctown wrote:
In post 915, Slandaar wrote:Rev, I need to know how much experience do you have playing mafia?

Revenus is at Glorklike levels and is (rather evidently) a grandmaster of the game of mafia. We are blessed that he has graced us with his participation in this game. His mastery of every nuance of the game lets him tap into scumtells everyone else misses

I thought that was Shattered Viewpoint!

Well its more or less a psychological issue, but issuing your thoughts through questions instead of statements makes people subconsiously agree with you more often.
In post 985, Pine wrote:
In post 977, Faraday wrote:
In post 135, Pine wrote:
Unvote
Vote: ZeL1nK

The lady doth protest too much.

Explain this Pine, I expect better from you. (Zelink IS and WAS obvtown,) I don't buy for a second you believe that calling onself town is a scumtell so what gives?

Keep reading. It was a sarcastic/frustration-driven vote that didn't have my weight behind it.

By the way, folks, I'd like to caution you to take Faraday's posts with a few grains of salt. I've heard him boast about having never been lynched as scum, which is quite an exceptional achievement. I was leaning towards Town on IAAUN, but there wasn't much to work with. Just be careful, Faraday is outstanding as Town but truly masterful as scum.

Well assuming he got a best town act scummy, I'd hope so.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:04 am

Post by theamatuer »

Im willing to lynch my scum reads or a null read that two or more of my town reads agree on.
For now, its beck, rev, and faraday.
pedit: nope. Im willing to argue schematics with you if you want.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:09 am

Post by theamatuer »

No, I meant town reads.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:04 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 1009, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1006, theamatuer wrote:No, I meant town reads.

k, you can still explain them though ? ;)

Well I've thought rev and beck were town for a very long time.
Faraday feels town from his reads and posts, plus he's a rather experienced player.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 1051, DarthYoshi wrote:
Day One, Vote Count the Baker's Dozen:

Shattered Viewpoint (4): sorgster, vijay2vasandani, Pine, Beck
Revenus (3): DavidParker, Shattered Viewpoint, funkybike1
Popsofctown (3): ZeL1Nk, bvoigt, Zdenek
vijay2vasandani (2): IAAUN/Faraday, popsofctown
funkybike1 (2): theamatuer, SodaSpirit17
Slandaar (1): ThAdmiral
Zdenek (1): Hiraki
Beck (1): Revenus
ThAdmiral (1): Slandaar
Not Voting (3): Primate, sword_of_omens, ScreamingHawk

WITH TWENTY-TWO ALIVE, IT'S TWELVE TO LYNCH.
DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 2ND @ 10PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.
[|quote]

that fail copypaste.
alsoUNVOTE: funky
VOTE: Shattered Viewpoint
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:45 am

Post by theamatuer »

well I feel that he's about equal scumminess with pops, so I just chose the wagon with the most support.
Plus Beck was on the wagon.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:44 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 1065, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1058, theamatuer wrote:well I feel that he's about equal scumminess with pops

Why?

Pops tries to stifle down softclaiming altogether along with hypocrisy.
SV is obnoxious, and claims to have found all the scum at d1. He also claims a person is scummy while refusing to tell us the reason.
So yeah
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:37 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 1083, Beck wrote:Rev is my top suspect, nobody will lynch him even if I've guranteed he is scum and offered myself up for tomorrow.

SV is probably scum too, I have a strong gut read on you, but haven't comb'd through your iso yet to make a case.

Because if we do follow through your plan, all that will happen are 2 mislynches.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Emptyquoting=bad
But yeah, don’t get yourself modkilled as it’ll force end the day and that we don’t want.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by theamatuer »

and shut up rev,
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:55 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 1247, ZeL1nK wrote:I fuckng swear if we take every player in this game whose alias begins with "S" and lynch them, we'll nail most of the scum team.

unvote

VOTE: SodaSpirit

So anyway, vijay's giant wall and recent posts actually make me think he's town.

Getting a little tired of slandaar v thad and I'm probably going to skim or completely skip their posts until I think I want to lynch one of them.

I also think NS reads are good... In that, if you take his reads and go in the complete opposite direction, you're very likely to find scum. That said, NS, give me your 3 top town reads. I want them lynched D1/D2/D3.

I'd mention Beck but he's an attention whore and ignoring him for the rest of the game seems like a good option.

Does anyone think sodaspirit is anything other than scum? Tell me now so I can line up lynches.

Ares.
I just so happened to watch that episode.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:58 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 1252, theamatuer wrote:
In post 1247, ZeL1nK wrote:I fuckng swear if we take every player in this game whose alias begins with "S" and lynch them, we'll nail most of the scum team.

unvote

VOTE: SodaSpirit

So anyway, vijay's giant wall and recent posts actually make me think he's town.

Getting a little tired of slandaar v thad and I'm probably going to skim or completely skip their posts until I think I want to lynch one of them.

I also think NS reads are good... In that, if you take his reads and go in the complete opposite direction, you're very likely to find scum. That said, NS, give me your 3 top town reads. I want them lynched D1/D2/D3.

I'd mention Beck but he's an attention whore and ignoring him for the rest of the game seems like a good option.

Does anyone think sodaspirit is anything other than scum? Tell me now so I can line up lynches.

Ares.
I just so happened to watch that episode.

This was not suppsed to happen.
But since Im posting, I'll say that SV is still the lynch I think is the best for today.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:58 am

Post by theamatuer »

Wow. I completely forgot Soda was in this game.
I think I like the SV wagon more though.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:59 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 1271, funkybike1 wrote:Speaking of useless, this post.

Exactly.
Now is your claim at L-7/8 real or not?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by theamatuer »

By the fact he changed his vote to soda, I think he meant what he said.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by theamatuer »

So what's mastin's play like?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 1086, theamatuer wrote:
In post 1083, Beck wrote:Rev is my top suspect, nobody will lynch him even if I've guranteed he is scum and offered myself up for tomorrow.

SV is probably scum too, I have a strong gut read on you, but haven't comb'd through your iso yet to make a case.

Because if we do follow through your plan, all that will happen are 2 mislynches.

Lynching rev then himself if Rev flips town
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Is posting without the mod officially claiming the replacement first a fad or something?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by theamatuer »

The problem is I dont think he did.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:59 am

Post by theamatuer »

This is stupid.
We've actually been gettng on a real lynch and now we're back to the Rev vs Beck situation again.
Just great.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:14 am

Post by theamatuer »

OK. 3 things.
1. Beck, cool off for 1 hour or so. Play something else like Team Fortresss for a while.
2. Rev, try making some iso's for some other players and figure out who else would be town or scum.
3. SV is actually pushing for a modkill here. Get him.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by theamatuer »

*sigh*
Im with faraday on this. Unfortunately, usernames gonna come back and stuff and join the stupid wagon.
BTW, Beck is also a stupid wagon. So there.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by theamatuer »

I think I'll call back to earlier days
In post 99, theamatuer wrote:So how is this a good player list again.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:51 am

Post by theamatuer »

I'm really considering on changing my town reads on you guys. (beck and rev)
Seriously. Both of you attacked the other, and then says that they dont actually think the other is scum. Why then would you have argued in the first place?
Even if its supposed to be a gambit of some sorts, dont you think 30-ish pages is too long?

And everyone unvoted SV without my notice >.<
unvote

Ill put my vote on after ISO ing all the main wagons.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:58 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 1581, Beck wrote:Serious question to SV

Why do you feel the need to troll so much?

Serious Question to Rev

Why do you attack people who find you suspicious?

This is hands down my worst game ever, I'm incredibly easy to troll and pine, rev, and SV all got me going and I'm not proud of it.

Now mafia needs to decide if my soft claim is real or not, I don't want protection, if they kill me, as rev said earlier, it will probably be best for this game.

I'm going to try again to not post anything else this day phase, but I probably will cause I can't help myself.

I'd strongly prefer a rev lynch, maybe a SV lynch, or even a Hiraki lynch but those are really veiled PLs, except Rev, I honestly can't see how his unwillingness to defend himself is town motivated.

That bring said, since nobody will lynch him I'm going after
who I honestly think is scum.

vote: Salandaar

If people are ok with lynching Rev, I'll change my vote back.

Honestly means that Rev being scum isn't honest.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:20 am

Post by theamatuer »

Well Soda is the second least poster that was an original (aka not flaked and replaced)
and Funky is the least >.<
Since I'm assuming nobody wants to lynch Funky.
vote: Soda

Seriously. I don't think you are that inactive in your other games.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by theamatuer »

tbh, it isn't
A funky lynch is much better than a soda lynch, but noone will get behind one.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by theamatuer »

soda, funky, SV
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Why are you against a Slandaar lynch?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by theamatuer »

We all know its never gonna happen by your attitude and playstyle. Try doing so for 3 days and then tell us how it works for u
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by theamatuer »

And Ill add Hikari to my scum list, thank you
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:53 am

Post by theamatuer »

Speaking of fishing....
Rev are you claiming Vig? Because Funky also claimed vig, and I want to see a vig test happen
pedit: sup
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by theamatuer »

I suggest that all people only change their votes to the 3 main wagons. It'll be near impossible to start a new one
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:19 am

Post by theamatuer »

This isn't the longest large normal out there.
Think we should try for the max?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:56 am

Post by theamatuer »

Vote: Slandaar

Also, we're currently the most longest D1 on the site!!!!
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:02 am

Post by theamatuer »

I like Hikari better than Vijay.
But seriously, we have 2 days left to get a full 12 votes.
so VOTE: vijay
Everyone get onto Vijay, and have a vig get Hikari or something
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:25 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2063, Slandaar wrote:It was a joke.

If I broke any rules, sorry, honestly that post is a joke and its obvious to me and to hiraki anyways...

People thinking I call beck a detective mastermind in a serious post? i mean wow.

Though why Hikari?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #75) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:13 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2088, ZeL1nK wrote:by the way, that actually looks more like two vig shots than anything, and speculating on setup at this point is stupid and pointless,
especially
prior to scum flipping.

Are you trying to say that scum have no kill, or they're trying to help town here.
Personally, I feel that its a vig/scum, but w/e
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (isolation #76) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:57 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2099, funkybike1 wrote:"Looks like two vig shots" my ass. To me, it looks like scum killed Hiraki and vig killed Mastin.

PEdit: Zdenek makes sense, but it's not enough justification for a wagon.
PEdit 2: Yeah, toxic needs to talk.

Why are you so sure scum killed one and vig killed the other?
VOTE: Funky
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:17 am

Post by theamatuer »

He didn't give much of anything else either, except for a fake vig claim that has everyone going off him.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by theamatuer »

He's a little more active Funky.
I like lynching people that post little first. That way, on the off case that Im wrong, we lose little in terms of reads and activity.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #79) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by theamatuer »

I think that funky was told by his scum partners to claim vig if felt threatened. So funky claimed vig at a L-6/7 wagon, and when he sees there is no chance to get lynched D1, he claims that it's a joke. Of course, this requires there to be two scum teams, and that funky's team is aware of that fact.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:39 am

Post by theamatuer »

Well they might have thought that town didn't know the presence of two scum teams, so if they noticed two kills, they'd think vig/SK
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:55 am

Post by theamatuer »

A joke that caused everyone to come off him for no good reason.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Because the overall tension with the fakeclaims and the possibility that there is more than 1 scum team.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Lol.
Also, Rev might be rereading the post hell that he and beck joint created.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by theamatuer »

yes because we are the 99%.
LOL
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by theamatuer »

btw I support a Pine lynch to some degree. He's around null-scum for me
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:17 am

Post by theamatuer »

And where were you rev?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Slaandar's iso says he thinks funky, pine/SV, max, and soda to be scum.
I suggest everyone to relook over these characters.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #88) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 1941, Slandaar wrote:
Amusingly ThAd might not be, based on funkys claim being a joke... it makes things different. I have not reread though so meh, I dont really know. His case on me is bad though, i dont see why people find it good.

Try again.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (isolation #89) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Nobody can get all the scum right in one try. We should use the fact that Slandaar was a confirmed townie (as he’s dead and modkilled into a neutral survivor), and rethink on his suspicions.
I’m not asking anyone to blinding sheep a dead person, but to reread these people and think for themselves.
Also, I admit I missed that post. Beck and pops should be taken into consideration too, and be investigated more closely than the rest.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #90) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2243, Pine wrote:
In post 2238, theamatuer wrote:
In post 1941, Slandaar wrote:
Amusingly ThAd might not be, based on funkys claim being a joke... it makes things different. I have not reread though so meh, I dont really know. His case on me is bad though, i dont see why people find it good.

Try again.

Check the post number you quoted there, tough guy. You just made a liar out of yourself, there.

I was talking about another post that I thought you were talking about.
This post did not talk about Thad being scum. It does not talk about beck being scum. It barely talks about pops being scum except in between a VT claim and a self-vote right beside you, and I missed it
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (isolation #91) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Well no, I've always said that pine was around null-scum for me since the very beginning
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:16 am

Post by theamatuer »

Well, apparently rev.
Also Rev should post or he lands in my scum list
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (isolation #93) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:34 am

Post by theamatuer »

Why yes I don't take kindly to people who just decide to lurk without any reason.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (isolation #94) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:00 am

Post by theamatuer »

Because he was talking and now he basically did a 180 turn in playstyle.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2282, Velazanth wrote:
Town

bvoigt
Pops
Beck
Pine
Max
Vel

LurkTown

Sorgster - This read comes from my meta on him. He's just kind of lurky in general.
ScreamingHawk - I read his iso as "busy town" which sucks, as it doesn't help us scumhunt.
SV - although I hate his play, he seems "too busy with work" to be scum.
IAAUN - Currently reading through everything...

Null

Vijay
theam

Lurconis
Zelink

Scum

Zdenek - For his vote cases against anyone and everyone... He attacked me as soon as D2 started, then came out against pops. This post is an example where he leaves out important information from a quote. Notice how Pops concedes that vijay is playing better, and this is why he was off target.
Revenus - For his surprising ability to disappear as soon as D2 started.

LurkScum

Funky
Sky
TheAd

PEdit: @Max... Yeah in a moment of stoner brilliance I thought I could bait people by voting Pine and seeing who would jump on the wagon. /stupid

Wait.. So I'm null? And funky is scum
And instead of voting for funky, you vote me?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:56 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2285, Revenus wrote:Good point. vel, why would you vote theam if you have him as null?

I actually want to smoke this fool yesterday

Unvote
Vote: Vel

Don't do lists if you can't keep your fake reads consistent.

Rev, explain your lurking.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Yeah. I really dont get why most people aren't wanting to lynch funky.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2331, Revenus wrote:
I'm very suspect of Rev lurk-sheeping the wagon against me.

YOu do know I wanted you dead yesterday right?

just explain your lurking.
fos: rev
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by theamatuer »

you only posted 4 people, in a 22p game.
Also, beck and rev cannot be scum at the same time. At least, I think they cant be part of the same scumteam
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (isolation #100) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by theamatuer »

also, he said bvoigt is sliding towards scum.
I dont think he said anything afterwards about changing it to town
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (isolation #101) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Yes, but considering becks "lynch him then lynch myself if town" statement........
actually, now that I think of it, bussing is possible.
But since Beck is still a town read for me, I dont think so.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #102) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by theamatuer »

I should probably go back and check but Im scared of sifting through 500 or so posts.
can you find that post for us?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (isolation #103) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Yes, I thought rev is town because he scumhunted and his play is consistent with the play in his other game.
However, come day 2, he starts powerlurking and refuses to give a reason, which is entirely different from day 1.
I like consistency, since inconsistency is usually scummy in all instances.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (isolation #104) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:24 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2332, theamatuer wrote:
In post 2331, Revenus wrote:
I'm very suspect of Rev lurk-sheeping the wagon against me.

YOu do know I wanted you dead yesterday right?

just explain your lurking.
fos: rev
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by theamatuer »

well.
All these people who refuse even to read and act town.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (isolation #106) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Not much
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #107) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Also Ive heard that SV/NS's goal is less to catch scum and more to make things unfun for the rest of the players.
So I'll be ignoring him from now on
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (isolation #108) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by theamatuer »

I'm giving rev another chance to explain himself.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (isolation #109) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2413, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
In post 2408, theamatuer wrote:Also Ive heard that SV/NS's goal is less to catch scum and more to make things unfun for the rest of the players.
So I'll be ignoring him from now on

This is not true. I always play to my win condition. I just don't do it in a manner that anyone else approves of. I don't care for anyone's approval.

If your a lyncher type role who's goal is to get beck replaced, I'd nominate you for a scummy.
Otherwise, start posting reactions towards others posts.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (isolation #110) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Yes.
So are original roles for the most part.
It was sarcasm.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2441 (isolation #111) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:15 am

Post by theamatuer »

So wait....
Rev is trying to say there isnt two scumteams, yet says the entire scumteam is on him, and there has to be 2 scumteams in order to have the whole scumteam around him?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2443 (isolation #112) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:54 am

Post by theamatuer »

neither
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2450 (isolation #113) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:08 am

Post by theamatuer »

although if you dont humor pines scenario, your defense doesn't make much sense
pedit: I have?
show me then.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (isolation #114) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Most games in general you have a scum who lurks most of the time to stay off the radar.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #115) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 am

Post by theamatuer »

Of course I am.
Now are people going to lynch funky or what?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (isolation #116) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by theamatuer »

I doubt he'd be a werwolf. If anything, hed flip "Rolling Heights Gang member" or "Bad guys mafia goon" or something like that.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (isolation #117) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by theamatuer »

werewolfs are only in name. As long as the name is different, there can be different teams with factional nightkills
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (isolation #118) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2526, Revenus wrote:i'd rather lynch pine or theamatuer over sorgster at this point.

theama was terrible in my first game with him, and this game he is *too good*. It looks like he knows everyone's alignment in every post.

And wtf is this retarded two scum team crap. I'll believe it when I see people flip two different scum teams.

I said specifically that that game was crap and not how I play normally, so STFU.
and I play like everyone is town unless I feel like a person is scum, in which I treat that person as scum.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2548 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:59 am

Post by theamatuer »

*599 posts
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2558, Pine wrote:Oooh! I love when scum on scum benefits me! That ties the case on pops I've been scribbling onto scrap paper up nicely. With a bow, even.

Rev, theam, Pops, Funky, Vijay, and Sorgster. It even comes out to the right number!

And why do you think there are 6 people instead of say 8?
and if you want to continue down this path, please state who you think is with who.
pedit: yeah pine.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:53 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2579, Velazanth wrote:
In post 2573, Pine wrote:Hmmm. Looking at that vote count, I'm starting to think we don't have the support for a Rev lynch today. Almost everyone that's off the Rev wagon has stated they don't believe in it, with the obvious exception of Beck, who inexplicably refuses to vote for someone he's repeatedly stated to be scum.

I'm willing to table the Rev lynch until tomorrow and settle for a lynch of theam, maybe sorgster. What do you all think about this?

theam's iso was cringeworthy. I definitely see a pattern of passive-aggressive endorsement of town wagons... I'm sorry bro, but I hope you know that in my mind, all of your posts are narrated by Neo.

Bgradescumcop?

and who is a town wagon to you?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by theamatuer »

@pine: what do you think about Zdenek, sky, and ThAd?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (isolation #123) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:57 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2622, Velazanth wrote:You didn't do a very good job of explaining exactly why it was a scumslip.

This is mafia.

There will be wagons.

I feel as if some of the people being targeted are town.

I feel that scum are pushing those wagons.

I feel that theam is one of those scum.

Pine your attack of me is opportunistic. IGMEOY

If you didn't notice, I am pretty much the first and only one pushing towards the funky wagon.
Not to mention how is sheeping something who you read as town bad? btw thats only towards Beck here.
Ill support a Vel wagon if my vote is needed to bring him to L-2 or L-1. Otherwise I'm staying at funky's
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (isolation #124) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:03 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2634, Pine wrote:
In post 2633, Velazanth wrote:
In post 2629, theamatuer wrote:

If you didn't notice, I am pretty much the first and only one pushing towards the funky wagon.
Not to mention how is sheeping something who you read as town bad? btw thats only towards Beck here.
Ill support a Vel wagon if my vote is needed to bring him to L-2 or L-1
. Otherwise I'm staying at funky's

Scum much?

Inorite? It's almost as if he compulsively can't help but hedge his bets by bussing, but not bussing hard enough to make a difference. Or is he actually hunting an opposite number, but doesn't want to obvbandwagon?

Well guess what? I really dont care what scum says.
My current reads are funky>pine>sorg/vel, so I'll only vote one of the last 2 if the first 2 wagons prove fruitless
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2644 (isolation #125) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:19 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2642, Beck wrote:
vote: rev

Let's end this day please.

come on its only been 580 posts <3
but yeah. I'd rather lynch rev since he's around null/null-town because of his explanation, but I will hammer if need be.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (isolation #126) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:19 am

Post by theamatuer »

*rather not. sorry
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (isolation #127) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2685, bvoigt wrote:@Revenus: You said that you've played with TheAm before, and he was horrible. Did he say things such as "I'll hammer a town read" in that game?

I meant that I'd vote him if the timeline is up, we need a lynch, and Rev is still the highest wagon, i'd vote him since a lynch is still better than nothing.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by theamatuer »

I may be wrong, but I think it's L-1.
Vel, do you change your claim?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #129) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:37 am

Post by theamatuer »

Right. Vel keeps his claim, and his final reads are the same as everything else.
Hammertime
vote: Vel
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (isolation #130) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:38 am

Post by theamatuer »

*same problem.
Also, he HOS's Beck, who is probably the most town in the game. so yeah
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2748 (isolation #131) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:04 am

Post by theamatuer »

A mafia doctor.
and zdenek is a mason.
I think Pine is maf. Case coming soon
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2752 (isolation #132) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:14 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2558, Pine wrote:Oooh! I love when scum on scum benefits me! That ties the case on pops I've been scribbling onto scrap paper up nicely. With a bow, even.

Rev, theam, Pops, Funky, Vijay, and Sorgster. It even comes out to the right number!

Yeah this list.
I noticed that It had every single person who thought you were maf or suspicious, except for two people.
Beck and Zdenek. Beck would be impossible to attack since hes percieved by most of the village as sure-town, but Zdenek was the main reason I didn't out this idea, since I couldn't think of much reason behind this, esp. since you called him null-town.
However. If you planned to kill him it would be another story. Basically you're distancing yourself from him by calling him null-town, and filling your scumlist with other people that attack you along with people that most others also think is maf, so that Zdenek's death cant be traced to you

Also, uneven scum teams are possible. scumteams dont excatly have to be equal with numbers, youd just have to tweak the roles around.
so VOTE: pine
Also zdenek's masonbuddy should out
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2766 (isolation #133) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by theamatuer »

not a lot.
Fine, mason claiming is a bad idea.
I still think my Pine case has some merit.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (isolation #134) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by theamatuer »

And Pine is trying to stall one more day.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2768 (isolation #135) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2765, Pine wrote:Revenus or theam today. No excuses, no diversions, no counterwagons.

I find that these posts are antitown since they prevent alternative lines of thinking.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2776 (isolation #136) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Idiocy and the first thing that came to my mind
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2795 (isolation #137) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Oh come on.
You complelety believed Rev's vig claim when it happened.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #138) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by theamatuer »

I suppose hikari was smart enough to protect me before being killed by the scumteam.
pedit: Face it. Once pine claimed vig, you can no longer see him as town. Read him again, but hes defenitely scum/SK and a good lynch
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (isolation #139) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2618, Pine wrote:OMG YES. DGBTOWN FTW.

Id like to show you how you automatically assumed DGB to be town when she subbed in
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2830 (isolation #140) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Also I have No. Fucking. Idea on how I lived n1.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (isolation #141) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by theamatuer »

tbh, if he is SK, he probably has something like Bulletproof.
So the dying part doesn't matter.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (isolation #142) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by theamatuer »

And I highly doubt SK and vig are in the same game with 2 scum teams
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (isolation #143) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by theamatuer »

You know what, screw this.
if Pine wants to claim under little pressure, I can too.
Claim: Roleblocker

Theres no way in hell your any type of singular killing role. You are maf.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (isolation #144) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Well I roleblocked you N2.
So you did not kill pops. It was probably someone else on your scumteam that did it.
Btw, I did not block pine N1, so I have no idea how it happened.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (isolation #145) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Are you trying to say that one of the scumteams Nkd just to let you write your flavor in?
Because there are only 2 deaths here.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2875 (isolation #146) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by theamatuer »

I roleblocked you N2.
So theres 3 choices here.
1. another roleblocker: unlikely
2. You mafbuddy did the kill for you: possible
3. You are roleblockerproof.
Theres no way you can be vig and roleblockerproof and still have it be fair. So either you are scum or a SK with roleblockerproof abilities.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2878 (isolation #147) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2880 (isolation #148) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Because I felt he was scum.
I blocked SV night 1
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2886 (isolation #149) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by theamatuer »

If pine was town and vig, then I would be scum for lying about my RB target. So yeah, can't imagine that happening.
I really don't think there's another town RB, and scum RB's wouldn't target me as I'm pretty much gonna get lynched and they wouldn't waste an action on me.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (isolation #150) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by theamatuer »

And I put the thoughts of Vels final post with my hammer. His last posts are scummy for the same reason all his posts are.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (isolation #151) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:22 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2889, ZeL1nK wrote:

@ta,

a scum roleblocker could have blocked you if they felt you were, say, scum of the opposing team and they were attempting to block your kill. there are also a couple other explanations that are plausible.

i'm asking you to consider the possibility that you're wrong because you've done very little today outside of declaring your unyielding desire to see pine lynched and I want to know who else you think is scum

why do you think pine claimed to be a vig who can make up his own kill flavour? do you think he's lying about targeting you n1?

Fine then. First things first, the making up his own kill flavour, in all honesty, doesn't change anything. Its not explicitly non-normal, and is in reality a useless action. If pine is town though, I'd suppose that his list would be true, and the scum would be viijay, sorg, and DGB.
pedit: In that case, scum should be able to make up their own kill flavors. I'd ask a scumteam to do so but I'd highly doubt they'd listen.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (isolation #152) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:57 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2934, funkybike1 wrote:PROD DODGE

Quick note: I think Beck is scum.

Prod dodging is stupid and scummy.
Therefore, you are stupid and scummy.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (isolation #153) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:33 am

Post by theamatuer »

I expect you asked the mod about the kill flavor D2 and decided to claim vig with that as proof.
I think all the maf are able to do so.
Pedit: he's flipping out since he's maf getting lynched due to an inconsistency he made with his previous actions
Pedit: chkflip says that it's only if they sent in their actions first. I sent in my actions only a few hours after the start of N2
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2955 (isolation #154) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:10 am

Post by theamatuer »

btw, why does flipping out under pressure necessarily make one town instead of scum?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2983 (isolation #155) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 2982, Pine wrote:I wasn't too worried about it. TheAm has played so scumtacularly,
his days are numbered regardless of what I crumbed or not.

I suspect that this is less about whether I'm scum or not and instead about whether or not I'd block you again
And I find the bolded very scummy for some reason.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2994 (isolation #156) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by theamatuer »

I'd guarantee voting DGB day 3 if pine flips town, but I'd think they'd be busy with lynching the shit out of me
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (isolation #157) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:19 am

Post by theamatuer »

Yes they do, apparently
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (isolation #158) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:05 am

Post by theamatuer »

While on the other hand, you already have a cop guilty that DGB says is real and Pine is trying to discredit.
Pedit: let me write something about my reads first
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3018 (isolation #159) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:33 am

Post by theamatuer »

Will probably be done by this afternoon. Need to be on the computer first.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3029 (isolation #160) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:33 am

Post by theamatuer »

Well first things first.
Pine- he is definitely lying. His vig claim was under little pressure and he claimed that you couldn't get a guilty on him, and he asked chkflip about the 3rd party cop investigation. Serial Killer, or a Godfather type role would be the best bets.
I need to leave for a while. Ill iso everyone else and tell my reads later.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3032 (isolation #161) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:52 am

Post by theamatuer »

Hadn't the time to change post with the new stuff.
That being said, I believe DGB more than SV, as DGB feels more town. Also, DGB might be a JOAT, in which thered be no cc. I suck at game analysis though.
Although, I suppose the minimum that'll happen is a force-replacement. Though that will be impossible considering circumstances. :/
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3037 (isolation #162) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:59 am

Post by theamatuer »

Sorry. Just saw zelink talking about re: SV, so I isod SV for his most recent post
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3039 (isolation #163) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:15 am

Post by theamatuer »

Well apparently everything I do is useless :|
Jailkeeper is possible.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3078 (isolation #164) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Well........
unvote

First things first.
Im a mafia roleblocker, part of Rolling Height Gang, partners are [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] and maybe [REDACTED], targeted [REDACTED] N1 and Pine N2.
Pine is scum, but not in the same scumteam as I am. We have a role-cop, and Pine has a bulletproof and kill ability. He is no vig, as a bulletproof vig is just unfair. I roleblocked Pine, but I do not know why it failed.
So after the day's over, I highly doubt Pine will continue to act like a vig because of this, and will target the most town person here or the cop. And since he is bulletproof, you have no way of stopping it.
So by saying this, have I hurt the town or helped it? you decide, and remember to lynch Pine.
And why am I telling you this?
because VOTE: Theamatuer
GO ROLLING HEIGHTS GANG

note: everything here is the truth.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3079 (isolation #165) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by theamatuer »

congrats town, with your first scum lynch.
And if you lynch pine tomorrow, congrats for you 2nd
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3080 (isolation #166) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by theamatuer »

btw, RHG, please try to make your kill flavor "ice creamed"
Just because
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3081 (isolation #167) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 3078, theamatuer wrote:Well........
unvote

First things first.
Im a mafia roleblocker, part of Rolling Height Gang, partners are [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] and maybe [REDACTED], targeted [REDACTED] N1 and Pine N2.
Pine is scum, but not in the same scumteam as I am. We have a role-cop, and Pine has a bulletproof and kill ability. He is no vig, as a bulletproof vig is just unfair. I roleblocked Pine, but I do not know why it failed.
So after the day's over, I highly doubt Pine will continue to act like a vig because of this, and will target the most town person here or the cop. And since he is bulletproof, you have no way of stopping it.
So by saying this, have I hurt the town or helped it? you decide, and remember to lynch Pine.
And why am I telling you this?
because VOTE: Theamatuer
GO ROLLING HEIGHTS GANG

note: everything here is the truth.

+we were responsible for killing pops, and not pine. STOP STEALING OUR KILLS
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (isolation #168) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 3082, Beck wrote:God if this is true, ill be elated.

pine is a pain in the ass and needs to die.
Make sure it happens, since its pro-town anyways
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (isolation #169) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by theamatuer »

btw, expect me to keep spamming here till I die to make up for 2~3 days of posts
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3085 (isolation #170) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by theamatuer »

of course, if chkflip decides to come in here and modkill SV first, I'd probably laugh then cry.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3086 (isolation #171) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by theamatuer »

oh wait they just get warnings. nvm
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (isolation #172) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 3103, ZeL1nK wrote:sv investigate one of smargaret, funky, sky. preference on the first two.

Assuming no one would kill him
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3107 (isolation #173) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by theamatuer »

shame though.
if [REDACTED] [REDACTED], then [REDACTED] would have [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED].
I probably should have fakeclaimed N1 on funky or something.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3109 (isolation #174) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by theamatuer »

uhuh.
Pardon me, but the fact that you said that so nonchalantly means that I dont believe you.
and those inventions should be 1-shot anyways
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3111 (isolation #175) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 3110, funkybike1 wrote:
In post 3109, theamatuer wrote:uhuh.
Pardon me, but the fact that you said that so nonchalantly means that I dont believe you.
and those inventions should be 1-shot anyways

Just ignore everything he says.

shut up scum/flaker
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (isolation #176) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 3113, DrippingGoofball wrote:In a normal game?

inventors are not specifically nonnormal. It depends on the inventions he has to give
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (isolation #177) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by theamatuer »

I AM BEING HELPFUL HOORAY
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (isolation #178) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by theamatuer »

In post 3119, Pine wrote:One point while I'm unable to respond fully (on phone).

TheAm claims Rolling Heights tried to kill me and failed, yet he still stubbornly insists I am Mafia. However, there were in fact two kills last night. This is beyond-a-doubt proof that a vig exists; considering lack of counterclaim, I am precisely what I say I am.

nope. role cop said you were BP and had a kill ability.
We targeted another person. the kill was sucessful
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3123 (isolation #179) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by theamatuer »

hey, go ask [REDACTED], not me
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (isolation #180) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by theamatuer »

btw, I think a doc/Rb is the most likely, from that 2 scum teams thread in Mafia discussion
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3133 (isolation #181) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by theamatuer »

trying to defend Pine. How sweet.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3135 (isolation #182) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Yeah, [REDACTED] visited you n1.
Pops is someone elses though
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3137 (isolation #183) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by theamatuer »

He's part of the mean guys mafia.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3139 (isolation #184) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Who indeed :?
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (isolation #185) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Blah blah blah viijay.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3145 (isolation #186) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by theamatuer »

I'm thinking that it's funky and viijay here. That's all.
Its just whatever
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3147 (isolation #187) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Yep~
Its just whatever

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”