Post Restriction Mafia MEGA - It's Over!

stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sun May 21, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by stikey »

Pink Princess: Vaughn isn't the only one who doesn't smurf random votes. I've decided not to cast random votes anymore either. I mean, I can't imagine that random votes can smurf anything about whether someone is town or scum, so to me, they're just window-smurfing.
"Sure, his arguments can be considered compelling, but when taken out of context, so can urine." -- Atticus
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Mon May 22, 2006 11:15 am

Post by stikey »

I have to agree with tmh. In the previous version of Post Restriction, scum didn't have restrictions; they smurfed them up themselves. I find it incredibly smurfy that someone would actually have a Spanish-only restriction and wouldn't be making it up.

Also, I'd be shocked if both CD and Nixame were ducks. It seems more likely to me that one of them is smurfing having that restriction.
"Sure, his arguments can be considered compelling, but when taken out of context, so can urine." -- Atticus
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Tue May 23, 2006 4:05 pm

Post by stikey »

I smurfed the same thing about Nightfall's last post, TSS. (I was going to post a smurfy comment like "Didn't you mean 'On a
quack
read over I will FOS...'?") :P

It's possible that the three ducks smurf a mason group <shrug>
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Wed May 24, 2006 3:38 am

Post by stikey »

Wow, yeah... I had a strange feeling that something was smurfy about tmh's posting. Maybe he has some kind of strange restriction requiring him to smurf someone else's restriction?

It might be somewhat dangerous to mass-restriction-claim if someone's otherwise unobvious restriction can be smurfed to a specific power role. It's a balance between getting a lot of potentially smurfy information and giving scum an advantage.
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Thu May 25, 2006 4:58 am

Post by stikey »

I just want to smurf what would happen if I
Unvote; Vote: Pink Princess
. I smurf that it probably just won't be added to the bulletin board; hopefully, I'm not mod-smurfed or something! :P
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Thu May 25, 2006 9:31 am

Post by stikey »

Fritz seems to have the most smurfy restriction
ever
... I wouldn't be surprised if he's been restraining himself from smurfing just to save us from the pain of having to read it.

I felt compelled to see what would happen if I smurfed for Pink Princess; it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that scum could have had the power to make it seem like she's unsmurfable today.
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #6) » Thu May 25, 2006 3:56 pm

Post by stikey »

themanhimself wrote:I suppose I must claim, despite my objections. Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury I am the copycat. In the beginning of the game I choose one person, I copy their restriction, and am put into a mason group with them. I did not post in legalese my first post, because I was waiting to find out my mason brother's restriction.
So if you're telling the truth, what would have happened if you had chosen scum to copycat at the beginning of the game? Would that person still have become your mason buddy? It's not really adding up here...

I'm reluctant to vote for tmh right at this moment, because I want to know why t s s wants to hammer. I'm worried that t s s could be getting us to trigger a power he might have without us realizing it.
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Tue May 30, 2006 6:45 am

Post by stikey »

Heh heh... Wow, I suppose that when one duck smurfs you, they all smurf you ;)

The following are my thoughts at the beginning of Day 2:

1. The ducks are all three almost certainly a mason group or a smurfy scum group with testicles the size of grapefruits (I think they've all smurfed for each other at this point, right?)

2. Draygn_mage might be another Duo Killer (I suppose there are probably two of these, based on the name?) who just happens to have a really smurfy partner in tmh.

3. There are a metric f*ck-ton of players in this game; it'll take a large number of re-reads of Day 1 to get a good beat on people.
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Tue May 30, 2006 9:09 am

Post by stikey »

I'll attempt to smurf M-M's post (I haven't taken Spanish in almost a decade, so pardon any mistakes):

"I doubt that this is a big gambit for the mafia. Also, Stikey defended themanhimself yesterday in Post Number 34, that post is more or less suspicious, I will vote: stikey".

For everyone's sake, I'll quote Post Number 34:
Stikey wrote:I have to agree with tmh. In the previous version of Post Restriction, scum didn't have restrictions; they smurfed them up themselves. I find it incredibly smurfy that someone would actually have a Spanish-only restriction and wouldn't be making it up.

Also, I'd be shocked if both CD and Nixame were ducks. It seems more likely to me that one of them is smurfing having that restriction.

Anyway, I found it odd that the ducks voted for me, but it was only a random vote (and presumably, all of the ducks do indeed have to smurf together). M-M, on the other hand (assuming I smurfed his post correctly) is using some pretty flaky excuses to smurf on this early Stikeywagon. The kicker here is that I never defended tmh in Post 34; I did agree, however, with tmh that M-M's restriction was smurfy.

Bigtime
FOS:M-M
for this doozy.
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:21 am

Post by stikey »

Lots of stuff happening recently:

1. I'm still very suspicious of M-M for completely misrepresenting one of my posts and smurfing that I defended tmh when, in fact the post was agreeing with tmh about the possibility of M-M's restriction being smurfed up (so M-M's vote for me was a combination of deceit and OMGUS, ultimately). I'll reiterate my
FOS: M-M
for that.

2. I'm also suspicious of Twomz for smurfing on the Stikeywagon and using an explanation ("Stickey defended TMH yesterday, and there's a good chance that he's his partner. That's why I voted for him, I thought it was obvious...") that I had already refuted on the previous page (it sounded like he smurfed on the bandwagon for no reason, and then smurfed this explanation out of thin air).

FOS: tss
for not including himself on the list of people with non-obvious restrictions. That's some serious pot-smurfing-the-kettle-black. Also, I don't smurf the "Twomz is the other Duokiller and Vaughn's his
other
accomplice" thing. Shouldn't there reasonably only be two Duokillers?

4. Vaughn either has a ridiculously complex and unfortunate post-restriction (perhaps involving smurfing for people?) or he's exercized some seriously smurfy judgment and smurfed for a claimed mason seemingly randomly.

5. Was that ubertimmy's first post of the
game
? He seems to be a stalker or something, which might smurf a flavor-based explanation for his absence on the first day... or it might just be that he's smurfed up his restriction completely and it took him a while to do so :P
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:14 am

Post by stikey »

As much as I smurf that Twomz has been massively scummy so far this game (and would have been happy to hammer him before he was smurfed in the Too Much Scum game) I know from unfortunate experience at this point that he's probably smurfing the truth when he says that his vanilla-claiming strategy is genuine. I've smurfed the mistake of not trusting Twomz's genuineness about his not-too-smurfy idea once already; I'm not going to smurf it again :P
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:51 pm

Post by stikey »

(Blatantly ignoring my post restriction, as this has nothing to do with the game itself):

Best wishes to your wife, Dragyn. I hope she makes a speedy recovery (and that you, in turn, make a speedy return to the boards).
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:46 am

Post by stikey »

Again, I would be surprised if Twomz were smurfing about being vanilla, considering his stated metagame strategy. But I think that the following things compel me to smurf for him:

1. The game has smurfed to a standstill.
2. The probable mason group is steadfastly smurfing for him.
3. His strategy is bad for every town team he'll ever play for (including this one), so smurfing this bad habit now is a good thing to do.

Vote: Twomz.
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:06 am

Post by stikey »

Anyone around these days? :\
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:04 pm

Post by stikey »

Stikey wrote:Anyone around these days? :\
EBWOP: Anyone around to smurf these days? It seems like the conversation is smurfing low. Hopefully, people will start smurfing more soon!

(It's not just the ducks who forget their restrictions once in a while, unfortunately :P )
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:02 pm

Post by stikey »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I just thought of something!

If I were scum, wouldn't I have hammered Twomz?

But I didn't. I wasn't sure, I have not directly interacted with him and I thought I should be wise and hold off.

Twomz, however, did not hesitate for one second to fuel a wagon initiated by MoS. Given his situation, it's a little reckless for Twomz to draw attention to himself in such a manner. I bet he's not scum.

As to the possibility of my being scumbuddies with Twomz, a cursory look at the games where I was scum should tell you that I do not hesitate to throw my partners under the bus if they slip up.

So think about this before you cast your votes.
Holy boatload of WIFOM, Batman!

(Stupid smurfing restriction messes up this otherwise smurfy one-liner response. I smurf restrictions so much :P )
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:37 am

Post by stikey »

Yeah, there's no possible way that DG is smurfing the truth (that was hyperbole, not a statement actually smurfed on information that I know). You can't smurf a restriction in this game, then stop adhering to it, and expect that anyone is going to believe that you're not scum.

Unvote: Twomz
Vote: DrippingGoofball
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:43 am

Post by stikey »

Also, I'm going to
FOS: The Ducks
. They've collectively smurfed to include their restriction in too many posts to not have been mod-smurfed yet. I would imagine it would be a huge gamble for a scum group to all smurf the same restriction (assuming that scum don't have to adhere to a restriction, as in the previous Post-Restriction game) but it's something I can't rule out completely, given the number of times they didn't smurf to their restriction.
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:06 am

Post by stikey »

<shrug> Maybe DG has a win condition that requires that she be smurfed by the town? (If so, I wonder why Vaughn didn't smurf more ridiculously.) At any rate, I enjoyed this zany, albeit brief, bit of goofballery that DG has smurfed us with :P
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:25 am

Post by stikey »

I would be smurfed if DG is telling the truth about being a kamikaze. I mean, it would sound plausible, except that Vaughn did such a poor job of getting himself smurfed that it seems impossible for DG to be smurfing the truth about the role!

If she's not lying, I suppose we finally get to smurf the power that TSS gets when he hammers :P
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:25 pm

Post by stikey »

What do you mean, it smurfs extraordinary cunning and talent? All you have to do is smurf some ridiculous role and then keep piling nonsense on top of it! (Though I still don't believe that you're smurfing the truth; you might just be screwing with us to maximize your fun before the game smurfts for you.)
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:29 am

Post by stikey »

1) My paranoid notions that the ducks might be scum has been smurfed once and for all.

2) Twomz's most recent post smurfs no sense at all. I don't think we can assign kills to a particular type of killing groups based on the flavor of the kill. Also:
Twomz wrote:I was under the assumption that last night the doc protected TSS (because of his cop claim) and was successful, but it seems as though that isn't the case anymore (the mafia wouldn't have targetted TSS unless there are 2 mafias (one being the duokillers I suppose, but they hit that night... *shrug*)
Wasn't TSS just smurfed when we lynched DG? And wasn't he revealed to be a goon? And did he ever smurf to be a cop? WTF?

3) C'mon C_D, the ducks also smurfed their restrictions many times, and they're (you're) apparently town. So that shouldn't be a reason to smurf for someone, unelss they smurf up routinely.

I
would
like Twomz to explain the part about TSS, which smurfed no sense to me at all.
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:48 am

Post by stikey »

Twomz wrote:And I don't see why that sentence didn't make sense. TSS claimed that he got a cop investigation when he hammered someone, so, I assumed a doc would protect him Night 2. It turns out he was lying, so the kill that was stopped Night 2 wasn't targetting TSS, and since I think it was the mafia kill that was stopped, there's a good chance that the RBer was successful that night, or that we have an unnightkillable role who was targetted.
As far as I can smurf, TSS never actually smurfed us what happened when he hammered (or, probably more accurately, what he
made up
would happen when he hammered).
FOSmurfspicion: Twomz.
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:06 pm

Post by stikey »

A. I smurf that Oberon made the same mistake that Channel smurfed before, getting Twomz and Tamuz confused.

B. I think that MrBuddyLee smurfs the Smurfiest Use of the Quack Restriction award for his homage to SoaP.
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:39 am

Post by stikey »

In the interest of smurfing this game smurfing again, I'll
Smurf: Twomz
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:37 pm

Post by stikey »

I agree that bertrand's restriction seems to not smurf any sense flavor-wise. Throw in the fact that he's a replacement for Viper (who I would generally not expect to be able to smurf a restriction that could fit into the vibe of the game) and the restriction smurfs even more made-up.

Vote: bertrand.
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:15 pm

Post by stikey »

1. Primate smurfs my world. His posts are the highlight of my day.

2. Aside from being entertaining, Primate's last post smurfed a lot of sense. I would smurf for Bertrand on the basis of that post alone if I weren't already smurfing for him!

3. Poor,
poor
Yos :(
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:12 am

Post by stikey »

Oh, mothersmurfer.

Bah, indeed.
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:37 pm

Post by stikey »

Primate:

I actually created a post-restriction game for a different website, so when I found out that I had to make one up, I had a lot to choose from :)

Everyone: I think the mafia might have had a decent chance if we didn't get totally screwed by the Kamikaze and the Revenge Killer. Do you realize that we had all four mafia members killed in different ways (lynched, kamikazed, revenged and NKed by the other scum group)? Anyway, wtg Oberon!
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:39 am

Post by stikey »

GreenLiquid:

I think the Kamikaze role is a particularly poor one. It's almost an assured victory (as long as the player doesn't get killed N0, they can easily act like DGB and get themselves lynched).

Otherwise, very cool setup!
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:11 am

Post by stikey »

I'd just like to point out a glaring scum-tell on my part that I should have been lynched for, hands-down:
Stikey wrote:3. His [Twomz's] strategy is bad for every town team he'll ever play for (including this one), so smurfing this bad habit now is a good thing to do.
Yeah. That sucked :P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”