Newbie 1136: DarthYoshi's Dystopia of Death (Fin--who won?!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Newbie 1136: DarthYoshi's Dystopia of Death (Fin--who won?!)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:19 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Newbie 1136: DarthYoshi’s Dystopia of Death

Moderator: DarthYoshi
Backup Moderator: Nexus

Game Over: Flawless Scum Victory!

It has been a year since the great flash, that explosion of star energy that killed nearly every living thing on the planet. Now, a few of the (un?)fortunate survivors have found one another amidst the chaos and wreckage of a world annihilated. Seven of you survivors are pure in heart, looking out only for the best interests for one another in the hopes that humanity might rebuild its great civilization. Two of you, however, are hoping only to solidify your power in order to ride out the hellish years ahead in this post-apocalyptic dystopia, and are prepared to do so through any means necessary…including murder. And so you must seek out those two and rid them from your midst if there is to be any hope for humanity’s future.

Lucky you.

The Roster:

paradox*
Johhog

AeRyung***

SoulBlade*
DH-Star*
Kondi2424*
4nxi3ty

theamatuer

BKWM*
Stels**

etanga
Morthas*

ConSpiracy (SE)*

Ibarra
hiplop (SE)

Ghostlin (IC)

Bolded = confirmed
An asterisk denotes a prod

Semi-Experienced have at least two finished MafiaScum.net games under their belt. Inexperience-Challenged players are players who are vetted by a site administrator and have at least five completed MafiaScum.net games under their belt. They are here to help teach the game. Their conduct is governed by the guidelines in the wiki article “Being a Good IC.”

The Living:

Johhog
ConSpiracy

The Dead:

Ghostlin, Town-Aligned Jailkeeper, barbequed rotisserie style on Day One
hiplop, Vanilla Townsperson, shot on Night One
theamatuer, Vanilla Townsperson, boiled in tea on Day Two
Morthas, Town-Aligned Doctor, poisoned on Night Two
4nxi3ty, Vanilla Townsperson, lynched on Day Three
Stels, Vanilla Townsperson, endgamed on Day Three
AeRyung, Vanilla Townsperson, endgamed on Day Three

The Slain-By-My-Sith-Dinosaur-Lightsaber (aka modkilled):

None, and let's keep it that way.
Last edited by DarthYoshi on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:25 am, edited 42 times in total.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:21 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

The Setup:

The 2of4 setup is a test game format we're trying out in newbie games to get around balance issues with the F11 setup. To prevent the development of game-breaking strategies, these newbie games are semi-open, wherein the actual game setup is randomly chosen as detailed below:

• 1 mafia role cop
• 1 mafia goon
• 5 townies
• 2 of the following with no duplicates possible:
o 1 town cop
o 1 town doctor
o 1 town jailkeeper
o 1 townie

Keep the following in mind:
1. The role cop has the option of submitting both the night kills and investigations, even when the goon is still alive. However, only the role cop may submit investigations.
2. Mafia must specify who is performing what night action when the actions are submitted!

Possible Role PMs:

MAFIA ROLECOP

Welcome, Player X. You are a MAFIA ROLECOP. Your buddy, Player Y, is a mafia goon. Together, you are trying to kill off the town, one by one. You have the following abilities:

-Post. You may post in the thread as much as you wish during the Day.

-Vote. During the Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched.

-Night Talk. During Night, you may communicate with your buddy in this QuickTopic: (link). You are not allowed to use the QuickTopic during the Day. You are not allowed to communicate privately with your buddy about this game outside of the QuickTopic. You may also communicate with your buddy in the QuickTopic for the first 24 real-life hours of Day One.

-Factional Kill. Once per Night, one of you may notify the Moderator who you wish to kill that Night. You may do so either via PM or by writing your target’s name in bold type in the QuickTopic (ie, “Kill: Player Z”). Either you or your buddy may submit the kill. If you are successful, that player will die.

-Investigate. Once per Night, you (and only you) may notify the Moderator who you wish to investigate that Night. You may do so either via PM or by writing your target’s name in bold type in the QuickTopic (ie, “Role Cop: Player Z”). If you are successful, you will be returned a result of the player’s exact role (“Vanilla Townie, “Cop,” “Doctor,” or “Jailkeeper.”). If you receive a result, it is guaranteed to be accurate. You may not investigate yourself or your buddy.

You win when the mafia equal or outnumber the town, or when nothing can prevent the same, even if you yourself are dead. Please confirm your participation in this game by posting “/confirm” in the game thread, which may be found here: (link)

MAFIA GOON

Welcome, Player Y. You are a MAFIA GOON. Your buddy, Player X, is a mafia rolecop. Together, you are trying to kill the town off, one by one. You have the following abilities:

-Night Talk. During Night, you may communicate with your buddy in this QuickTopic: (link). You are not allowed to use the QuickTopic during the Day. You are not allowed to communicate privately with your buddy about this game outside of the QuickTopic. You may also communicate with your buddy in the QuickTopic for the first 24 real-life hours of Day One.

-Factional Kill. Once per Night, one of you may notify the Moderator who you wish to kill that Night. You may do so either via PM or by writing your target’s name in bold type in the QuickTopic (ie, “Kill: Player Z”). Either you or your buddy may submit the kill. If you are successful, that player will die.

You win when the mafia equal or outnumber the town, or when nothing can prevent the same, even if you yourself are dead. Please confirm your participation in this game by posting “/confirm” in the game thread, which may be found here: (link)

TOWN COP

Welcome, Player A. You are a TOWN COP. You have the following abilities:

-Investigate. Once per Night, you may submit to the Moderator via PM the name of a player you would like to investigate. If you are successful, you will receive a reply of either “Player Z is Mafia” or “Player Z is not Mafia.” If you are unsuccessful, you will receive a reply stating as such. If you receive a result, it is guaranteed to be accurate. You may not investigate yourself.

You win when the Mafia faction has been eliminated and at least one town-aligned player remains alive, even if you yourself are dead. Please confirm your participation in this game by posting “/confirm” in the game thread, which may be found here: (link)

TOWN DOCTOR

Welcome, Player B. You are a TOWN DOCTOR. You have the following abilities:

-Protect. Once per Night, you may submit to the Moderator via PM the name of a player you would like to protect. If you are successful, that player will be immune from an attempt on their life that Night. You will not be informed if your protection was successful or not. You may not protect yourself.

You win when the Mafia faction has been eliminated and at least one town-aligned player remains alive, even if you yourself are dead. Please confirm your participation in this game by posting “/confirm” in the game thread, which may be found here: (link)

TOWN JAILKEEPER

Welcome, Player C. You are a TOWN JAILKEEPER. You have the following abilities:

-Jail. Once per Night, you may submit to the Moderator via PM the name of a player you would like to jail. If you are successful, that player’s night actions (if any) will be unsuccessful, and attempts to kill that player (if any) will be unsuccessful. Attempts to investigate or protect the player will be successful. You may not jail yourself.

VANILLA TOWNIE

Welcome, Player D. You are a VANILLA TOWNIE. You have the following abilities:

DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:26 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

The Rules (loosely based on Nexus’s ruleset):

General

1. BLUE is the Moderator’s color. Don’t try to impersonate me, you will regret it.
2. Please adhere to the site rules. This includes playing to your win condition.
3. Do not discuss this game outside of this thread unless your role PM allows you to.
4. Do not discuss or link to other ongoing games in this thread.
5. Day phases will have fixed three-week (21-day) deadlines.
6. Night phases will have three-day (72-hour) deadlines. At Night, this thread will be locked.
7. Any deadlines may be modified solely at the moderator’s discretion.
8. Do not quote PM's from the moderator (including QTs and timestamps) or cookies-based information (such as “Last Visited the Site”). Paraphrasing PM’s from the mod is acceptable.
9. Flavor is flavor. It is there to entertain you. Do us all a favor and don’t read anything into it.
10. If you have any questions about your role or the setup, please feel free to PM the moderator.

Voting:

1. All votes must look like this:
Vote: DarthYoshi
OR
Unvote. Vote: DarthYoshi
2. To retract your vote without re-voting, simply post:
Unvote.

3. Any and all votes will be counted, but voting tricks are not acceptable. I will ask you to explicitly confirm a vote if necessary before it is added to the official vote count.
4. You may
Vote: No Lynch.
A majority “No Lynch” vote will send the game to Night.
5. A lynch will occur once a majority is reached amongst the living players. For an odd number of living players, a majority is 50% rounded up. For an even number of living players, a majority is 50% + 1 to lynch and 50% to no lynch. Once a majority is reached, the lynching is final and no amount of voting or unvoting will change it. If no majority is reached by deadline, then no lynch shall occur, and the game shall go to Night.
6. Once a majority has been reached, the game enters twilight until I lock the thread and post the death scene. All players, including the one being lynched, may post content during twilight. Roles with night talk may not communicate until the death scene has been posted.

Activity:

1. I expect you to post at least once every 72 hours. If you don't, you will get prodded. Prods will be announced in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, either in thread or via PM, I will replace you (unless you respond before a replacement is then found).
2. Similarly, if you get prodded three times, and require a fourth, I shan't bother with the fourth prod, instead simply replacing you.
3. 3. To declare V/LA status, simply post in bold the dates that you expect to be absent or have a limited presence in the game. This time will not count against you for prod deadlines. At the moderator's discretion, if the declared V/LA time is too long (typically more than a week IRL), or if V/LA time is taken too frequently (typically more than half of a gameday, i.e., 10-11 IRL days) the moderator may ask you to replace out.

Mechanics:

1. Confirm PM receipt in thread. Once 8 of 9 players have confirmed, the game will begin.
2. Do not edit your posts, and do not use small, encrypted, invisible, or hard to read text.
3. Thy Mod is thy God, blah blah blah…actually, the Mod is human, and the Mod may make mistakes (ITT, the Mod also refers to himself in the third person...). Please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes that can be reversed will be. Mistakes that cannot be reversed will be commiserated over during postgame.
4. To communicate with the Mod, PM me or write in bold in this thread so that I’ll see it.
5. When you die, you no longer get to post or vote in this game. The dead do not speak.
6. All night actions will be resolved in this order: Jail, Protect/Investigate/Rolecop, Kill.
7. My rule is final. I also reserve the right to add, change or remove rules at my discretion. I will, of course, let you know if/when I do.
8. Violating any of these rules may subject you to sanctions, up to and including involuntary replacement or being modkilled. Being modkilled means that you die, and your win condition is retroactively changed to 3rd Party Survivor, so you automatically lose. A town modkill ends the Day and sends the game to Night. A scum modkill does not end the Day.
9. The complete setup and a full record of night actions will be released at the game’s conclusion. Feedback is both welcome and encouraged at that time.
10. Finally, and most importantly, THIS IS A GAME. I will NOT tolerate personal insults, slurs, and attacks. First time gets you a warning. Second time (or first, depending on the severity) gets you involuntarily replaced. So, play nice, play civilly, play to win, and have fun.

This game has a day start. Day One will begin when 8 of 9 players have confirmed their participation in this thread. No votes will be counted before then, but feel free to chatter.
Last edited by DarthYoshi on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:31 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Role PMs are being sent out in the order of the roster in the original post. Once all Role PMs are out, this thread will be unlocked.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:59 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

All Role PMs are out. The deadline to lynch is currently set to:

9:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (GMT - 7) on Friday, August 12.

For the purposes of votecounting, Day One will begin when 8 of 9 players have confirmed.

Thread is being unlocked now.
Last edited by DarthYoshi on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
paradox
paradox
Townie
paradox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:43 am

Post by paradox »

/Confirm
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Ghostlin »

/confirm
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
BKWM
BKWM
Townie
BKWM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:44 am

Post by BKWM »

/confirm
SoulBlade
SoulBlade
Townie
SoulBlade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 am

Post by SoulBlade »

/confirm
When in doubt, say -
Trve Norsk Blækk Mettal
//
[Last.fm]
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by AeRyung »

/confirm
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
LoL: AeRyung
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by theamatuer »

/confirm
Its just whatever
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Hey, I'm posting my intro post here:

Ghostlin wrote:Hello, I'm Ghostlin, your friendly IC. I am here to teach you the game, and help you with any suggestions and problems you may have.

I have a few games under my belt, I've been town much more often than scum (I have completed a sum total of one game as scum and that was an...unusual game to say the least).

If you're new to the site, read the wiki. Wiki can be found here: http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

The primary things I'd focus on when you read the wiki is theory and things like WIFOM that aren't covered in full detail below. You can read the tells section, but that can get sketchy, mostly because if it's a popular town/scum tell, guess what, it either isn't anymore, or has been applied in certain situations by scum.

A few terms that get used a lot on this site (and possibly this game) are:

OMGUS:
Oh, My God yoU Suck. In essence, you are voting me because I am voting you.
WIFOM:
Wine In Front Of Me. An argument that lends itself to circular reasoning. Be careful of these, while WIFOM itself is not scummy, it is a tool often employed by scum.
EBWOP:
Edit By Way Of Post: if you've forgotten something or otherwise need to edit, you will have to double post, because even if you CAN edit your post, all rules say you shouldn't.
Scum/Scummy:
Mafia/Mafia like play.
FOS:
Finger of Suspicion. HOS is Hand of Suspicion. With a player's name after it, it generally means 'I suspect you.' HOS generally more severe than FOS For example:
FoS: Ghostlin

IGMEOY:
I've Got My Eye On You. A lesser form of FoS. Used when someone's done something you don't agree with, but you're not sure it's scummy.
Hammer:
Last vote on a wagon used to lynch.
L- {number}:
Number of votes to lynch.
LaL:
Can acutally mean two things. Lynch all Liars, or Lynch all Lurkers.
LYLO:
Endgame where if town mislynches (and town MUST lynch), the game is over. Stands for LYnch or LOse
MYLO:
Endgame where if town mistlynches, the game ends, HOWEVER, town does not have to lynch. (No lynch is an option.) Stands for MislYnch and LOse.
PoE:
Process of Elimination. Self explanatory.
RVS:
Random Voting Stage. You vote for people for random reasons until someone slips. You also apply pressure at this stage. Reaction fishing is popular.
RQS:
Random Questioning Stage. You ask questions to start conversation, not always related to the game.
VI:
Village Idiot: A player that plays consistently bad--note a VI can be either town or scum.
V/LA
: Vacation/Limited Access. If you're on V/LA, you are saying you can't post (or post often) until a certain date due to no access to the site.

Now, here's some generic tips:
1) Post something everyday. It'll help you not get lynched (good for both alignments), keep the game interesting and moving and that will make the experience fun for everyone.
2) Don't give up. Even if you're going to get lynched, what you say now will be important later. Keep in mind while you can't vote during the hammer, you can keep talking until the mod locks the thread (called Twilight).
3) Generally, the only times you reveal your role are when you are one vote away from lynch and someone's willing to hammer (L-1 hereafter), it's time for massclaim (usually at lylo), or you are the Cop and have a Guilty result on someone, OR someone else has claimed your role. Generally, it's not best to reveal your role at any other time. (And Scum: do not ever, ever claim you are scum. Yes, you'd think this'd be obvious. People have done it.)
4) Play to your win condition. Don't ruin the game for others. This includes things like self-voting and hammering for town, and revealing your scumbuddies as mafia. (Also, people get modkilled for the last one depending on the mod and the game.)
5) Vote. Do it. For many of you it's the only power you have.
6) You only No Lynch in MyLo, usually. So, do not vote No Lynch outside of MyLo. The most important reason for this is that generally speaking, if you No Lynch, you are giving scum a free nightkill. At Mylo, it's helpful for PoE purposes. Outside of it, town shouldn't ever No Lynch, which includes deadline. (Why is this in generic tips? Well, if you do it as town outside of Mylo, you're hurting your chances to win the game, if you do it as scum, well, site meta says it's generally a tie between a newbie thing to do or scummy.)
7) Pay attention to L-1! Once the final vote is cast and someone is lynched, there's no taking it back.
8) Days take as long as they take. Day 1 should take almost three weeks. Be here for the long haul.
9) Have fun.

Acutal RVS to follow this post, I had to get my educational stuff there.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ibarra
Ibarra
Goon
Ibarra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Ibarra »

/confirm

Also guys it's been quite a long time since I played a non-Marathon game here - quite "rusty" as they say.
Red text is for facts.

Blue text is for accusations.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:57 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

ConSpiracy and etanga have 48 hours to confirm their participation, or they risk being involuntarily replaced.

Thank you to all of you for confirming in a timely manner--I hope to have the game kicked off in full very soon. Depending on when we have an 8th player confirmed, I may adjust the lynch deadline accordingly.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:21 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Jeez, you are pushy Darth.
/confirm
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:40 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

ConSpiracy wrote:Jeez, you are pushy Darth.
/confirm

It actually had nothing to do with that--I realized it was the weekend and wanted to give people as much advance notice as possible because activity tends to drop on weekends (at least in my experience). Ordinarily, I wouldn't have issued that warning until 24 hours before. I apologize for pushing your buttons like that, I was really just trying to help.

In any event, 8 of 9 have confirmed, so the game is officially on. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 5 to no-lynch. The deadline is now set for:

Noon (12:00 pm), Pacific Daylight Time, Saturday, August 13.

Good luck, everyone.
BKWM
BKWM
Townie
BKWM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by BKWM »

Greetings and hello all.

VOTE: paradox because i like your name. And because you confirmed first. But mainly because I like your name.
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by theamatuer »

vote: etanga
for not confirming yet.
Its just whatever
Ibarra
Ibarra
Goon
Ibarra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Ibarra »

Vote: COnsPiracy
for that avatar.

Anyway guys, let's start of with some RQS:
1) What alignment and role do you prefer, and why?
2) Would you lynch lurkers?
3) When lynching, do you rely on your gut or your analysis?
4) What is your stanch on using meta?

My answers:
1) Town but power role. It's exciting to find the odd ones out, but being plan vanilla is just boring.
2) I believe active lurking is a scumtell, so I would consider it a lynch possibility. Passive lurking is more of the mod's territory.
3) I would use my gut to determine then analysis to point, but more often than not, my analysis turns out very off and I go back to my gut.
4) Meta is unreliable. People can change their meta, so I do not believe it is a useful way to scumhunt.
Red text is for facts.

Ibarra
Ibarra
Goon
Ibarra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Ibarra »

EBWOP:
Vote: ConSpiracy

Capitalized it wrong.

Mod: You aren't strict on the way names on votes are written?

Nope. The rule of thumb I use is that if I can tell at a glance who you're trying to vote for, it'll count. If it takes me a second to think about it, I'll ask for clarification before officially counting it. ~DY
Red text is for facts.

BKWM
BKWM
Townie
BKWM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by BKWM »

To answer your questions Ibarra, I have never played Mafia before, so I don't know the answer to any of those. Also your Avatars look pretty similar to me, so if ConSpiracy should have a vote for his Avatar, why shouldn't you have one for yours?
SoulBlade
SoulBlade
Townie
SoulBlade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by SoulBlade »

Hmm, the
conspiracy
starts...

Vote: AeRyung
for not voting yet.
When in doubt, say -
Trve Norsk Blækk Mettal
//
[Last.fm]
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

1) I actually like mafia and third party roles, mostly because of the direct interaction with other minds. For example, when you're playing the majority of those roles, you're trying to keep suspicion off and people guessing, and that IS fun. After that, VT, because I don't like censoring myself as much as you inevitably sort of do as Town PR. If I get a Town PR I prefer Doctor to Cop, mostly because Doctors mostly confirm innocents, and there are times when it is hard for people to believe a Guilty when you're a Cop.
In my case Interesting Role>Alignment, tho'. I like something to do at night, and I like guessing power interactions most of all. One of my favorite roles of all time was a Town Mason Macho Roleblocker that got a Vig instead when protected by my mason buddy.
2) If you're prod dodging, you go on the scumlist. If you're not posted in a while, then I don't worry about you, you may be replaced soon.
3) Analysis--I've read too many games where great scumhunters use their gut and ignore the facts and lose.
4) Meta--Meh. I think it's useful in some respects, but the ultimate way to play this game is that scum meta and VT meta should be closely weighed towards Town play if the player is good.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Vote: Paradox{/b]

The hamster is making my blood sugar rise.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP:
Vote: Paradox

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”