Newbie 1136: DarthYoshi's Dystopia of Death (Fin--who won?!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by AeRyung »

/confirm
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
LoL: AeRyung
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Hello, I'm new to this game... and I still don't know how to go about it(what to write, etc) I think I will be the least talkative among everyone, I can feel it already XD

And also, Soulblade, what a random reason to vote me. </3?
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Oh, and also...

1) What alignment and role do you prefer, and why?

I don't know yet, this is my first game.

2) Would you lynch lurkers?

What do lurkers usually do on mafia?

3) When lynching, do you rely on your gut or your analysis?

I'd lynch by analysis, but gut is sometimes necessary.

4) What is your stanch on using meta?

Whats meta...?
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by AeRyung »

I didn't realize there were more questions... sorry

5) What's your timezone? pdt
6) What is your posting style: A few lengthy posts or a lot of small posts? depends on how much i know regarding the matter
7) How much do you expect to post in this game? I'll try as much as possible

Ah, so, Soulblade, does that mean I can vote you too? =)

Vote: SoulBlade
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by AeRyung »

@BKWM: I have stated in an earlier post that It was my very first game, and that is the truth. Knowing myself, if I was scum, I would probably never say something like that because the slightest dialog of reason would grab the attentions of the ones who are either experienced, or someone who would vote out of instinct(you). But since the ones who are actually experienced in the game have not given me the FOS nor a vote yet, it seems that experience does not lie. Yet, I still cannot be so sure to say that they are not scum as well. The noob that I am, and the simple mind that a noob can have, I will point my FOS to you though, BKWM, for being too suspicious of others without an elaborate analytical explanation for why you think they are scum. I'm watching you.

@Morthas: *whispers* I feel so lost without you. Anyone remember this? (Balto, great movie.)

Unvote.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by AeRyung »

BKWM wrote:@AeRyung: I am not accusing anyone of being scum, which is why I have not given any reasons for anyone being scum. I am attempting to get under everyone's skin, in the hopes that the scum will slip up. When I actually think I have found someone who I believe is scum, trust me, you'll have the full list of my reasons. That said, your pointing out that you are suspicious of me because I said something about something that the experienced players have said nothing about is proof that my strategy is working, so thank you. I will continue to get under your skin as much as I possibly can, please don't take it personally, unless you are scum, in which case feel free to get so pissed you cant type straight.

I said I find you suspicious because of your elaborateless reasoning as to why you voted for the people you did. But then again, there isn't much to elaborate without a good amount of info. Though, your last post has increased my FoS on you. You are quite aggitated by my post of suspicion, I sensed an irritation in your writing. Here are some reasons why I suspect you. First, you lost your composure to my FoS. Second, you revealed your "plan" (Why?). Third, when you said "unless you are scum, in which case feel free to get so pissed you cant type straight." It sounds like an attempted provocation, or alternitavely, a way to get FoS off of yourself, desperately.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:22 am

Post by AeRyung »

Ghostlin wrote:
BKWM wrote:
Ibarra wrote:
AeR: Why haven't you upgraded your FoS on BK to a full vote yet?

I know that if I give good reasons for suspicion, the vote count would increase, resulting into a quick lynch, and with the possibility that he might actually be a townie who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut, I'm a bit hesitant because this game is in it's early stages. Regardless, it comes down to his next post.

@BKWM: You haven't posted since there were two more votes on you. You posted regularly before, why not now?

@Everyone: I would like to know what everyone thinks regarding this matter, why he should be lynched, why he shouldn't. Being in depth would be appreciated.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:22 am

Post by AeRyung »

Sorry for the quote failure :/
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:40 am

Post by AeRyung »

@theamatuer: Gotcha, thanks for the info.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Welp.

Vote: BKWM
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by AeRyung »

AeRyung wrote:Welp.

Meant to do this

Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Ghostlin wrote:
I find it scummy that she held off until she did. It's like going "I think this person is scum but..." if you've got a scum suspect, you should be voting for them. If you don't, you're either obvactivelurking, about to be replaced, or have no opinion, none of which helps town at all.

I didn't vote in the beginning because like I said before, I knew that the vote count would go up, and I assumed that it might become a lynch that shouldn't have happened. But I just voted because BKWM has not posted in two days or so after he's gotten his vote counts up and I'm getting impatient ^^.

@Ghostlin: Ghostlin, you're rather confusing me as an experienced player. First, you say we shouldn't vote someone without a good amount of info to avoid an unnecessary lynch, that's why I didn't vote. Then, you point your finger at me for being cautious on my vote and not voting after suspecting BKWM. I don't understand your logic in that.

Still waiting on BKWM as well. WHERE ARE JOO FELLOW NOOB?
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am

Post by AeRyung »

[quote="ConSpiracy]You must stop pulling the newb card, it is getting rather scummy.[/quote]
I say noob because that is what we are. But since it is clouding your judgement, I will stop callin myself a noob.

hiplop wrote:
Seriously, doesn't anyone find it suspicious that Ghostlin hasn't done anything useful all game? He's misinterpreted a few posts, something townies don't need to do. And posted some game mechanic fluff, hes like the epitome of scum-IC. All of his posts are just...awkward as well, theres no way this guy is town.

Honestly, I can't say I dont agree with you, Ghostlin does seem a bit weird for town IC.

@Ghostlin: There are little things here and there that you can explain as an IC for the people who don't know the game(btw, very much appreciated).. But besides the game rules and such, when I see you vote or suspect someone, it is not from your own analytical thinking, but ONLY from your previous experiences with scums and what is "usually" a scummy act in the rule book of scums, such as self-voting and not voting when you suspect someone, when in most cases, each person handles certain situations differently for different reasons, but it seems you only judge a book by its' cover. And also, you state that not voting for someone when you suspect them, is scummy. but my reasons for not doing so were absolutely valid for it was the truth ^^ but I do see why it wouldn't be helpful to town, so I will vote from now on. Or did you say that so that we could get a quick lynch on BKWM??? From your posts, I feel like you really want to get this lynch on TheAmatuer, would you say it's a good time to lynch someone now? or is it still too early?

Unvote. Vote:Ghostlin
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:27 am

Post by AeRyung »

SORRY AGAIN I AM SO BAD AT THIS QUOTING STUFF!
Here is new and improved. I shall Preview my msg before I even think about sending it out from now on.
ConSpiracy wrote:You must stop pulling the newb card, it is getting rather scummy.

I say noob because that is what we are. But since it is clouding your judgement, I will stop callin myself a noob.

hiplop wrote:
Seriously, doesn't anyone find it suspicious that Ghostlin hasn't done anything useful all game? He's misinterpreted a few posts, something townies don't need to do. And posted some game mechanic fluff, hes like the epitome of scum-IC. All of his posts are just...awkward as well, theres no way this guy is town.

Honestly, I can't say I dont agree with you, Ghostlin does seem a bit weird for town IC.

@Ghostlin: There are little things here and there that you can explain as an IC for the people who don't know the game(btw, very much appreciated).. But besides the game rules and such, when I see you vote or suspect someone, it is not from your own analytical thinking, but ONLY from your previous experiences with scums and what is "supposedly" a scummy act in the book of scums, such as self-voting and not voting when you suspect someone, when in most cases, each person handles certain situations differently. And also, you state that not voting for someone when you suspect them, is scummy. but my reasons for not doing so were absolutely valid for it was the truth ^^ but I do see why it wouldn't be helpful to town, so I will vote from now on. Or did you say that so that we could get a quick lynch on BKWM??? From your posts, I feel like you really want to get this lynch on TheAmatuer, would you say it's a good time to lynch someone now? or is it still too early?

I think I need to read these posts all over again, I'm getting confused with all the replacements and the gameplay change.

[bold]Unvote. Vote:Ghostlin[/bold]
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:29 am

Post by AeRyung »

I'm getting reeeeeeeeally irritated at myself.

Unvote. Vote: Ghostlin
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by AeRyung »

@ConSpiracy and Ghostlin: What are your
goals
to achieve in this game as the most experienced players? Also, approximately how many games have you guys played so far?

@Stels: When you replaced BKWM, how did you feel about the accusation towards him?

@theamatuer: Have you ever self-voted prior to this game? If so, what kind of response did you get from others? And what was going through your mind at the time of action to think that self voting would be a good idea??

@Morthas: Brutal.

@paradox: It'd be much appreciated if you posted a little more often ;)
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Johhog wrote:Hm, this post appears to be from someone who want to look at a newb (and also someone who cares a lot about what other people think about them), and I have no clue why.

to look like a noob? yeah because obviously I am one. But later throughout the game, with a rude awakening by ConSipiracy, I realized even a noob could possibly be a scum. Yes I did care of what others thought of me because thats just how I am, in real life as well. But only the first meeting though, as you can see ^^. I assure you, all of your suspicions on me is a waste of time.

hiplop wrote:AeRyung making me feel insignificant! I think i have more experience than Conspiracy

Those were just some questions that popped up in mind as I read their posts. And you are absolutely NOT insignificant!

hiplop wrote:Guys: CS is town, hes just wrong about ghostlin. (tehe)

At first I didn't want to believe it because he was backing ghostlin up so much, but I think he was only blinded and is now starting to see why you've been questioning him all this time.

Ghostlin wrote:Honestly: scum tend towards certain behaviors and motivations that town does not.
When I scum hunt, I tend to go 'is this behavior protown (or likely meant with protown intentions)?'
Self voting isn't. Going roughly 'please don't lynch me' at the beginning of the game when you should be latching on to things to start the scum hunt is not protown.

The bolded, I believe that is how a scum tries to think as well.

Ghostlin wrote:Paradox: Seriously, dude. Who do you think is scum?

Why does his opinion even matter? Considering he's only posted like once every 2-3 days. And the last, like CS said, hasnt signed on in 4 days 19 hours.

Ghostlin wrote:Stels: Your last post was about how you didn't like my ISO and the fact that I've ridden TM for self-voting (that's not all I've accused him of by any means), yet your vote is there.
Do you think TM is more or less likely to be scum than me, and why?

The bolded, what do you wish to achieve by asking that question?
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by AeRyung »

I don't feel that CS is scum anymore because for a townie, a lurker is just annoying and not at all advtantageous to our circumstances, and he has proven that by suggesting paradox gets replaced. But for a scum, a lurker can be used as a decoy. A lurker can very much be accused of being scummy, therefore, either they'd get lynched by town and if not, the scums would not have to waste a kill on night 1(considering lurkers are not scum themselves) and rather use their kill on a life threatening townie. Which is why I feel that Ghostlin was trying to get an answer out of paradox before he could possibly get replaced(though eventually, it did happen).

@stels: I do understand that you are not BKWM but that doesn't justify any of the accusations against him. Your aggressive manner towards theamatuer because of his accusations seemed like a OMGUS more than anything(aside from the obvious scum tells). I believe if you knew that BKWM was innocent, you would have done a little more regarding the matter instead of just forcing a clean slate onto others, because in all honesty, that would absolutely be helpful for town.

As for theamatuer, I feel that you have made decisions in this game that is easily targetted as being scum. I'm a little wary about you but only because there were fingers pointed at you from the experienced, and it is in my nature not to look away from their suspicions.

ConSpiracy wrote: It's like you just copied hiplop in this.

Ehm... I am stating what I have understood from the situation. It is true...*looks around* isn't it??

ConSpiracy wrote:And here you are trying to come up with something new to incriminate Ghostlin. But this whole point is bad. His opinion does matter, because we wanted to know his stance in convo's and find out if he is scum or not. That's not going to happen if he doesn't post.

You would obviously see it that way because you still believe Ghostlin is innocent(or are you defending your partner?). I see things in another perspective because I think he one out of the two scums.

ConSpiracy wrote:You know that ICs, wether their aligment is scum or town, should guide the town in the right direction, right?

So, an IC's duty is to guide the town in the right direction(to him) even if he is scum? That seems rather hard. I am still waiting on Ghostlin's response to my question what he wants to achieve as an IC in this current game.

BTW, ConSpiracy, you can ask me anything you want. Interrogate me however much you want. I'm just going to forewarn you now that it's going to be a waste of time. But, I will gladly be of assistance to you and your search.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Team Ghostlin or Team Hiplop? IC vs. IC... this is intense folks. Pick your hero wisely!
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Also, [quote="CS]His last post seemed far too much like scum trying to blend in.[/quote]
Has it ever occured to you that I AM?! ~_~
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by AeRyung »

oops, i meant "Has it ever occured to you that I AM TOWN?" LOL fuck I feel accusations coming already... :[
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by AeRyung »

aw there there theam.... I think you need a hug :[
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by AeRyung »

*whispers* btw, don't call yourself a noob, you might get accused even more.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #232 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by AeRyung »

I guess I'm more used to writing noob because of all the games that I play. It's usually used for insults against the other player.

Also, @Soulblade: you haven't posted anything since the 1st, and your last login was the 3rd.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:16 am

Post by AeRyung »

Stels wrote:How would it help town? Defending a person that isn't here is just pointless.

I think as the person who accused BKWM, I just want more information to have a clear conclusion in regards to your position.
Johhog wrote:You seem like you want the best of both worlds here, if BKWM flips town you wanna say "I told you it was too fast" and if he flips scum you wanna say "I told you he was scum".

Not at all. It was the beginning of the game, nothings for certain. Hence, the non-vote Ghostlin had pointed out and apparently, so did you
Johhog wrote:*sigh*. Why are you changing your mind now?

Change my mind in what? I already had BKWM in mind. If you meant by voting, I had already explained on post#126 and then right after hiplop explained what ghostlin was trying to say.
AeRyung wrote:I didn't vote in the beginning because like I said before, I knew that the vote count would go up, and I assumed that it might become a lynch that shouldn't have happened. But I just voted because BKWM has not posted in two days or so after he's gotten his vote counts up and I'm getting impatient ^^.

@Ghostlin: Ghostlin, you're rather confusing me as an experienced player. First, you say we shouldn't vote someone without a good amount of info to avoid an unnecessary lynch, that's why I didn't vote. Then, you point your finger at me for being cautious on my vote and not voting after suspecting BKWM. I don't understand your logic in that.

ConSpiracy wrote:That makes somewhat sense. However, there is town motivation as well, have you thought about not letting Paradox cruising through the game? Null at best and the reason for that is either forced (scum) or tunneling

Well of course, but I think I was more worried about others than paradox for that moment, so it was a good thing you called it out.
ConSpiracy wrote:Yeah, you may be lucky you are a newbie and signed up for a newbie game first. I think in any other game you would have been lynched already. You are trying to recieve approval from other players. That's called buddying up with them, it's a another scum-strategy that helps giving the buddied players a town read on the buddyer. It's scummy.

So was Ghostlin trying to buddy up here?
Ghostlin wrote:Right now, there's really not much point in me voting SoulBlade (mostly because I don't find him scum). Call that buddying, but frankly, I think TM, BK (or BK's replacement, just because BK got replaced with a better player doesn't mean we should let stuff go), or AeR are likely candidates.
I'm getting mixed definitions of buddying. Also, wouldnt this be considered buddying as well?
Ghostin wrote:Funfact: Mothas's last post accusing me, Soulblade and CS of all being scum cannot possibly be true.

I don't try to receive approval from other players. I say what I want to say, and its up to the player to analyze what I say and determine what I am from there. But now I can see why that can be scummy from your end, so thanks for the info.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by AeRyung »

theamatuer wrote:If anyone wants, I can unvote to have someone fill my place, then I'll hammer him myself.

You made it sound like people want to avoid hammering themselves. Is it a task people do not want to take responsibility for?

@MOD: As a mod, do you keep up with whats going on regarding the storyline of people accusing eachother and questioning for suspicion? Is it fun? boring? I can picture mods eating a bag of potato chips as they read and laugh devilishly at what goes on in these games, muahhahaha
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by AeRyung »

@Ghostlin, why is that the only ones you suspect are the ones voting for you? Seems kinda weird.

@Morthas, who do you think is scum?
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by AeRyung »

@Johhog, if you can, can you go into detail why you don't believe his claim?
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by AeRyung »

All ics and ses are out to kill trick us all!! Ahh run forestss, runnnn!!!! I apologize for my rude intrudence but i thought we needed a little loosin up in here, the mood is dull. Conspiracy, no matter how much of an asshole you are i do miss having some cs company.

Now, I keep rereading most of the posts and Im starting to see some things i havet seen before but when i have a clear analysis I will let it be known.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Morthas, cuz all you do is ask questions and what you say doesn't really stand out, nor is "blantantly" scummy like me or theam, and your choice in words shows that you want to contribute. Majority of the people here seems to be looking for what seems to be, simply, scummy, and stick to it like bee on honey. I realized that by looking at it that way, you can only suspect majority of the people to be scum, and you can build your case by interrogating, but honestly all I see is tunneling, insults back and forth, somebody says something to piss someone off, and it becomes personal(are mafia games usually like this?). Along the way I found a different way to suspect scums... and surprisingly, by this method of thinking, I have a few suspicions on people that I have given a blind eye to before. Remember, this
isnt
a room full of newbies and one IC anymore, and this isn't really a newbie game (besides the lessons from ic's and se's) -_-, honestly, even the people who seems to have the power roles, I feel, cannot be trusted. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Also, is everyone rereading this thread? Not just to have evidence to back up your analysis on why you think your suspect that you've been tunneling is scum, but to analyze every character and their possible associates? After rereading this thread nearly 5 times in one sitting, I feel a hiplop-ConSpiracy scum team. I do recall you guys saying that it's not good to link two players together so early on but you need to see this. Go back to page 1, and read from there(starting with Ibarra and ConSpiracy). Pay attention to who they vote for, who they start suspicion on(they end up voting for different people, but it seems they choose accordingly to their favor), also, the connections in
every
move they make, how they handle situations, especially Ghostlin. Don't forget the questions on RVS. Can someone please tell me what use there is to know someone's Timezone other than having it handy for scums to know when they can chat together when night comes? I believe you only have 24 hours to talk with your fellow scum, it is crucial to know when you both are available, correct?

Unvote. Vote: ConSpiracy

Hiplop, you might have more experience than CS, but I'm voting for CS because people seem to favor him more at the moment. My love for you is the same.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by AeRyung »

@Hiplop, connecting with that last sentence, my love for you is the same because even if you are experienced, you are the only one out of all of the experienced players that shows respect when you write, and do NOT put someone down for something that seems stupid in your eyes. Something everyone should learn from him. That being said, I still do think you are scum. <3

Also, for me to quote and post everything will probably be pages long, which is why I asked all of you to reread what they had to say.. sigh, I'll get started.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by AeRyung »

hiplop wrote:No, knowing people's time zone really doesn't do anything, its more of a friendly question that gets asked every game.

Can you explain WHY you think we're scum? You just said " look back on page one and who they vote for". Why are those things scummy? Because that wall was a LOT of fluff.

WHY do you think Ghostlin is town? What made you change your vote?

WHY does my experience mean that I should be more likely voted?

There are so many flaws in your logic, please answer all the questions :)

To answer your questions, for the timezone, if it's a friendly question, "where is everyone from?" would be the normal question instead of asking for the timezone. It really isnt logical to ask someone their timezone, unless you're trying to calculate the time differences.

I said, go back to page 1 and read from there, meaning read EVERYTHING you guys have posted. You can't figure out if someone is scummy looking only at a few posts. Look at it as a whole. Think outside the box.

Hmm now that you have asked why I don't think Ghostlin is scum, that just help open another blind eye but I will talk about that including in the analysis I have of you and ConSpiracy both. Also, rereading all if yours and CS's posts, it gave me the 1+1=2 effect.

I never said your experience has anything to do with voting.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by AeRyung »

And don't rush me! I was writing that lovely comment towards you before you asked those questions.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #370 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Okay, I'll start writing why. It'll take a while.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Also, I meant RQS not RVS
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by AeRyung »

EBWOP: Also, hiplop, you have failed to answer my question. "honestly, even the people who seems to have the power roles, I feel, cannot be trusted. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong."
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #376 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by AeRyung »

This would be so much easier if everyone just went back to page one and started reading.... I'm currently trying to find every time I can to go back, quote, comment. I'm cooking up some korean pancakes atm and it's kinda hard to stay focused. Itll take pages possibly to do it all. Ill try to get it done by tonight though, hopefully.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #382 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by AeRyung »

I know you guys have said that it's not good to look for scummy relations, because most of the time it's wrong, but this isn't just between two people... technically, it's three.

Bolded. Out of all the one's who left Darth's game, he was the only one that had the decency to give everyone a heads up. But also, the only one who actually cared about getting lynched.
Ibarra wrote:
Vote: COnsPiracy
for that avatar.

Anyway guys, let's start of with some RQS:

My answers:
1) Town but power role. It's exciting to find the odd ones out, but being plan vanilla is just boring.
2) I believe active lurking is a scumtell, so I would consider it a lynch possibility.
Passive lurking is more of the mod's territory.
3) I would use my gut to determine then analysis to point, but more often than not, my analysis turns out very off and I go back to my gut.
4) Meta is unreliable. People can change their meta, so I do not believe it is a useful way to scumhunt.

Ibarra wrote:
BKWM wrote:Also your Avatars look pretty similar to me, so if ConSpiracy should have a vote for his Avatar, why shouldn't you have one for yours?
Why do you seem too keen to jump on a RVS vote and question it immediately.
IGMEOY: BKWN

Bolded below. ConSpiracy himself has told me that this kind of action is.. buddying, i think? He said that I was trying to get approval from others that I am town, so what does this indicate?
ConSpiracy wrote:I know I am a SE, but I will help Ghostlin, our IC, some times. It's in my nature.
At first, every one without an avatar, please take one. It helps us connect with you.

Secondly, I'd like to ask some questions.
Ibarra wrote:Anyway guys, let's start of with some RQS:

5) What's your timezone?
6) What is your posting style: A few lengthy posts or a lot of small posts?
7) How much do you expect to post in this game?

1) Mafia/Third party. In my last few town games, my scumdar was that off that the games went horribly wrong. I am trying to improve in it and this game will tell how much.

2) No. Pressuring them to talk is a lot better.
3) Both. I prefer analysis, but can't ignore gut.
4) If damning evidence, yes. If very small, no.
5) GMT+1
6) A lot of small posts with here and there a lengthy with cases etc.
7) At least once a day. However, I am not home at the moment, so the first week it may be less.

BKWM wrote:To answer your questions Ibarra, I have never played Mafia before, so I don't know the answer to any of those. Also your Avatars look pretty similar to me, so if ConSpiracy should have a vote for his Avatar, why shouldn't you have one for yours?

Scared to vote?

Ibarra FoS, then CS Votes.

Ibarra wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:
5) What's your timezone?
6) What is your posting style: A few lengthy posts or a lot of small posts?
7) How much do you expect to post in this game?

Answering the additional questions:
5) GMT+8
6) Case to case basis, but usually I don't post lengthily.
7) Once per day I hope, but sometimes I'm busy IRL. If I'm too busy that I don't post anymore, feel free to replace me.

Another note by Ibarra to make sure if he doesn't post, to replace him than to lynch him.

ConSpiracy wrote:
theamatuer wrote:
Ibarra wrote:The entire point of RVS is using your vote to draw out more information. (To see how other people react to it, etc.)

If that's the case, shouldn't it be better to bring someone to L-1, see how they react then move to each other person in order?

Let's find that out.
Vote: Ghostlin

A random vote just to see what happens because a newbie made an interesting point? It seems out of the CS character thus far.

This is a little conversation between Ibarra and CS. It was a disagreement, but it was pretty friendly. ConSpiracy and friendly does not go in the same sentence, I say!!!!
ConSpiracy wrote:
Ibarra wrote:Placing people at L-1 brings the possibility of a quick hammer and that's something we don't want, because:
1) They may prematurely end the day.
2) They may accidentally lynch a power role.
In summary, it's too risky to place someone at L-1 just to check their reaction.

Disagree. Off course having scum quickhammer means that we loose a townie with a high chance of a second one, but that means that we will lynch scum next day and possibly town at night, leaving town with at worst 4:1, at best 6:1. Coping with 4:1 with knowledge of a scumbuddy and still having the possibility of town PRs existing
with
information of two nights is a lot better than 2:9 with no information yet and only assured PRs.

Obviously it's better to have a quickhammer later in the day than having it at start for information. However it still outweighs not automatically lynching scum. And this is a lesson for every town: Do not quickhammer! If you are voting for somebody always check if he isn't accidentally lynched when voting.

Ibarra wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:Disagree. Off course having scum quickhammer means that we loose a townie with a high chance of a second one, but that means that we will lynch scum next day and possibly town at night, leaving town with at worst 4:1, at best 6:1. Coping with 4:1 with knowledge of a scumbuddy and still having the possibility of town PRs existing
with
information of two nights is a lot better than 2:9 with no information yet and only assured PRs.

But what if town quickhammers by mistake? I've experienced a game wherein a townie accidentally quickhammered and thus was lynched the following day. My point is that we should avoid going into L-1 just on a simple, "let's see how they react" to avoid accidents like what happened to the game I was playing in. We should only get someone to L-1 when we're sure that the target is suspicious enough to warrant a possible lynch.

ConSpiracy wrote:And this is a lesson for every town: Do not quickhammer! If you are voting for somebody always check if he isn't accidentally lynched when voting.

I cannot stress this point enough. Always use the Preview feature. Mafiascum sadly doesn't have the notification for when someone ninja's you.

Ibarra's interest in theam's vote on ConSpiracy.
Ibarra wrote:
theamatuer wrote:
unvote.
vote: ConSpiracy

lets start the L-2

Care to explain this vote?
Oddly enough, ConsPiracy also voted for you earlier.

@BKWM
You do know that by stating your plan out loud, you ruined its effectiveness.

Also:
Unvote

After page or so here is Ibarra's way of leaving
Ibarra wrote:
Mod: Please replace me. I can't seem to handle the pace of this game.

I forgot how the pace of the games here are faster compared to the ones I play at another forum.

ConSpiracy wrote:
Morthas wrote:
Ibarra wrote:Why are you trying to deter people from voting you by saying that you will post a lot. I find that suspicious.
Why aren't you replacing your RVS vote with a genuine one? I find THAT suspicious.

Good posting.

Yes, good posting. But what of it? For someone who is so opinionated, this is
very
quiet.
ConSpiracy wrote:
Morthas wrote:Who do you think is our scum? (Gut feelings are good too, some stances would be great).

Scum: Theam
Neutral/scum: Ibarra

Not enough reads for the others.

I find this weird because when CS usually finds a suspect, he questions, says his suspicions, whatever that seems wrong; he will let you know. Like so,
ConSpiracy wrote:
theamatuer wrote:unvote
vote: theamatuer

<.<>.>
.................................................what?

What is this crap?
Ghostlin wrote:A thing to remember, folks is we're on Page 5 of Day 1--Day 2 will not start well with as little information we have. Please, even though it may be tempting to vote BK or TM at this point and lynch, we don't have enough future information for tomorrow and following Days.

This reads as if you know both of them will flip town so town needs more information.
AeRyung wrote:I didn't vote in the beginning because like I said before, I knew that the vote count would go up, and I assumed that it might become a lynch that shouldn't have happened. But I just voted because BKWM has not posted in two days or so after he's gotten his vote counts up and I'm getting impatient ^^.

Still waiting on BKWM as well. WHERE ARE JOO FELLOW NOOB?

You must stop pulling the newb card, it is getting rather scummy.
Ghostlin wrote:I find it scummy that she held off until she did. It's like going "I think this person is scum but..." if you've got a scum suspect, you should be voting for them. If you don't, you're either obvactivelurking, about to be replaced, or have no opinion, none of which helps town at all.

This is true.

but Ibarra didn't get pressured at all when he was here. Nor did hiplop when arrived, not even once after all the suspicions against Ghostlin. Starting from page 6, hiplop starts to accuse Ghostlin. ConSpiracy disagrees, siding with Ghostlin. At this point there's an amatuer wagon: Ghostlin, Conspiracy, and Stels. On Ghostlin's wagon: hiplop, theam, aer. Then I remembered, scums don't necessarily have to be on the same wagon. They can be on different wagons and plot as they go. And knowing that hiplop and conspiracy has a good amount of experience, this is very doable.
ConSpiracy wrote:
theam wrote:It is because the IC's are supposed to help the newbies get accustomed to the game. The IC would then start to have a sense of reliability around him, and thus if you attack him, the newbies would turn towards you instead.

Seems scared to me. And that is a bad reason not to do it. Those five newbies aren't morons to protect their IC for something like this.

Bam, Hiplop's ticket to come in and take out Ghostlin. Basically, the start of my analysis started from the end of the thread, not from the beginning. Thinking about the possible partners, and saw how two people played with eachother, by switching off the partners for my analysis, hiplop-Conspiracy was what I got that was out of the ordinary suspicious. I suppose I did a bit much for a possibility but I thought I should say something about how I felt.

I still do feel Ghostlin is scummy, because in the beginning he has only accused and tunneled the newbies of the game with obvious scum tells and reasons that are very easy to pick on. Then the only experienced player he has accused was Hiplop after he has been continuously tunneled by him. Also the fact that he hasnt posted very much since his claim.

Stels, woosa. Besides the fact that he is completely oblivious to the course of his actions, do you truly TRULY believe he is scum?

Hiplop, can you tell me why you still think ghostlin is a scum even after reading his claim?

Ghostlin, after carefully analyzing eaach and every one of us, who do you think is the scummiest scum and why?

ConSpiracy, just waiting on your thoughts regarding what has happened so far. Case with ghostlin, case with hiplop that ghostlin has been trying to build, and also my case with you and hiplop.

Also, the reason why I took out the timezone part of the analysis is because Stels informed that scum can talk to eachother before the game starts, so that logic is out the window. But that's IF they talked before the game started. Anyways, whoever this first lynch may be on , it will give us more information than a no lynch. Other than that, I'm seeing circles.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by AeRyung »

EBWOP: stels, I'm talking about amatuer.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #387 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Johhog wrote:Ugh, this game is confusing and I'm getting paranoid, I see scum everywhere.

AeRyung, do you think you could sum up your case against ConSpiracy in a few sentences? Sorry if I'm a little slow, but I don't get the main reason why he's scum.

Main reason why I think he is scum is because of his different behavior with hiplop, even if he has accused ghostlin from day once since he has been here. I am highly sensitive to people's behaviors that are addressed to me and to those around me, and I feel that CS is nice ONLY when he's being informative, and mostly when he speaks to hiplop. Favoritism, I say. Scummy.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #459 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:14 am

Post by AeRyung »

CS, Stels, DH, are we good on the hammer? I will come back to the forums later tonight and if no one has hammered by then, I will. Or else we're going no where.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #489 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:03 am

Post by AeRyung »

The only reason I can think of why Hiplop would get NK'd is because he is most likely the biggest threat to scums aside from ConSpiracy. Hm... back to the drawing board.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #498 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by AeRyung »

@ConSpiracy Kudos to you and your busy life. It's admirable. Anyway, Ghostlin and hiplop are no longer with us so you are next in line to give us some insight on this matter. Instead of suggestions and mechanics of gameplay, I would like to hear your perception on who you believe to be scum and a thorough reason why. Will you lead town in the right direction?
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #501 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by AeRyung »

@MOD: Darth, you are so considerate. Thank you.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #504 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Stels is right, experience is advatageous only to a certain point. It's a matter of how well you can read people. *glares at cs* my scumdar is on you.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #519 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by AeRyung »

CS wrote:Why do you think that only the most experienced people can lead town in the right direction? This is a good post for scum-newbs trying to hide behind experienced players.
And I still lack an answer on my response to your case. Too bad hiplop already died, but pretend him to be still alive, your case had holes.

You don't answer the questions I ask which requires thorough writing. When you post, you post in 1-2 sentences most of the time consisting of nothing very helpful other than game mechanics. You make comments and ask questions and when those questions are answered, you don't do much with that information, nor do you try to build a strong case for everyone else to see to convince that person is scum. If you are, then share it. For someone who seems aggressive in his writing, your actions are very, very mild. You're scared to do something out of the ordinary, you seem held back. These people think you're null-town because you do just enough to keep suspicion off of you. Interrogate just enough, post just enough, you mostly critique people on how they play and how they are very scum like and what not but really, that's just about the majority of your posts. You evade simple questions and turn it around on the other player without answering the question requested. You question a lot, yet answer little.

VOTE: ConSpiracy
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #520 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by AeRyung »

A lot of input, but not much output. If you know what I mean.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #526 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:21 am

Post by AeRyung »

theamatuer wrote:In that case, let me ask you one thing.

Between me and Hiplop, who would be easier to get a lynch with?

What's is your motive to ask this question?
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #530 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by AeRyung »

ConSpiracy wrote:
AeRyung wrote:Will you lead town in the right direction?

Why do you think that only the most experienced people can lead town in the right direction? This is a good post for scum-newbs trying to hide behind experienced players.
And I still lack an answer on my response to your case. Too bad hiplop already died, but pretend him to be still alive, your case had holes.

It was a very simple question asked but instead you turned around asking me a question. All you need to do is answer, THEN ask if need be. And what was your question? Must have missed it.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Post by AeRyung »

ConSpiracy wrote:The questions you didn't answer are my responses on your cases. At first you said, that hiplop and I were scum because of A,B,C. I said why A,B,C were wrong and you left it alone.
Today, you said why I am scum because of D,E,F. I said again why that's not true and you left it alone again. It is as if you do not believe your own reasons and just fake them and leave them alone.

Just like you said here
ConSpiracy wrote:If an answer pleases me, there is no need to go on with it. Or do you want me to clog up the thread with unnecessary comments?
I feel same, except half of my reasons are out of laziness.

You and Ghostlin both have accused me because of my "obvious" scum tells so much that I was against using the same tactic on others because you're wrong about me and if I follow those footsteps, I may be wrong about others just like you are of me. This is a big part of the reason why I'm currently ignoring theam's weirdness at the moment. But then again, I was wrong in being on the Ghostlin wagon, and you were right for his read. That encourages me to listen to what you have to say but I'm going to give it some time because theam is actually really easy prey, a little too easy for my taste. That thought bugs me, and I can't ignore it. Though I am certainly, interested in your style of play. You're either a really good town, or a really good scum. I enjoy thinking of both possibilities;but it's fascinating to think if you are scum, how clevar you are in executing these plays. I will end up having to choose between the two someday but the shades of grey have not yet been colored in my story. Sorry but, you're gonna be the villain until I change my mind or IF I change my mind, yadig.

@theam - theam, you sometimes make me wanna put you in a blanket and rock you back and forth. Do you care if you get lynched at this point? You are probably going to get lynched next so give us as much information as you can before you go. Your reads on people and why you believe they are scum with sufficient amount of reasoning.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #541 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by AeRyung »

yes i said CLEVAR. But really, I meant clever.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #562 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by AeRyung »

@CS: Not that I don't like my case. Other than being satisfied with your answer, or just too lazy(because I have a tendancy to over analyze), I just simply don't have anything more to question you about for the time being. Also, just because of what I wrote prior doesn't mean that I'm going to change my vote right away, gonna let it simmer a bit, I'm still trying to decide. Hmm... what to do...
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #606 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:47 am

Post by AeRyung »

Hey guys, I'm sorry, I didn't know what to say on the f
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #607 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:48 am

Post by AeRyung »

irst day and then went out the clubs in ages the second and din't have time to post >< ... reading what I've missed now.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #609 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:40 am

Post by AeRyung »

@theam, why do you feel CS is scum? You need to be more elaborate on your thoughts because most of the time you write your suspicions, you dont give enough evidence nor is it even convincing enough for other people to agree with what you have to say. If you are town, give your fellow town members something they can really follow up on instead of a dead end. I get a weird vibe from you because you don't give enough information. You seem to be doing the most work out of all of us by number of posts but a lot of them are just not useful at all. You have to keep in mind that everyone is wary of eachother and just because someone states that they are town like you and me in the beginning, it's not very convincing if your actions and words don't make up for it. I figured this out once I put myself in other people's shoes. You say that 4xi3ty's slot is suspicious because people have ditched that position? What are the chances that all 3 people left because they didn't want to take responsibility of being scum? I can understand one out of three doing that, maybe 2, but the possibility of a third is really pushing chances.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #610 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:58 am

Post by AeRyung »

@4nxi3ty, thanks for the welcoming :)

@morthas, you need more reasons than "I want you to be scum so bad" silly. Why do you think he's scum?
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #632 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:12 am

Post by AeRyung »

Sunset wrote:Welcome.

@johhog why are you on this forum with a different account? Is it common to have multiple accounts on mafia and why?
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #637 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Johhog wrote:
AeRyung wrote:
Sunset wrote:Welcome.

@johhog why are you on this forum with a different account? Is it common to have multiple accounts on mafia and why?

Yes, alts is allowed on this site, and it's semi-common for experienced players to counter their meta. Y'know, if a certain player plays much with another player that players will "learn" each others play. Therefore you can create an alt account.

However, my account that I failposted with is not really an alt. It's a hydra. In bigger, non-newbie games two or more players can play on the same account, occupying the same player spot. Sunset is a hydra of me and Twistedspoon.

hmmm that is interesting... this is an off topic question but wouldnt that make the game more difficult to find scum because of the change in play style? I understand the meta part.. but to be able to switch off players with the same account is just unfair! but if it is allowed, I guess it can't be helped.

@4nxi3ty: since you are replacing khondi, what do you have to say for his defense(your slot) against theams suspicions?

@morthas: haven't heard from you yet... why do you think CS is scum?

@stels and cs, you guys need to be back SOON.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #719 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:51 am

Post by AeRyung »

One of the most important things that I have learned in this game is that you should not be swayed by other's opinions unless you see everything in their perspective and you see they truly fit after rereading over everything yourself because there is a possibilty you might be listening to a scum's suggestion in scumspecs and votes. It is amazing to see how much you can learn by rereading these posts after lyches and nightkills. I personally still do not feel that theam is scum, but I hope to goodness he is since the lynch has been done. But em.. before night falls, I would like to give out my two cents if theam flips town. I still feel that CS is scum. Also, Johhog. They've questioned eachother a little bit in the middle but nothing after that, nothing to threaten their position. Productive townies always question to be able to read the other player, but so do productive scums. CS questions a lot, Johhog questions a lot, but to eachother it is very minimal. And after I post this, they may question eachother a little more but if those words are not genuine in a sense, it would be pretty obvious. In regards to theams post about CS not liking to be called "con" and CS calling that situation a breadcrumb? Why would you use the term breadcrumb if it is just something that you said because you really don't like to be called con? A breadcrumb is usually in regards to something you left behind mistakenly or without notice. If you were town, you would have just stated that you just don't like to be called "con", because being town, you have a more simple and relaxed state of mind. Please don't say it's because of your english because your english is perfectly fine from what I see, and you are a smart kid, I can tell. Also, after writing my statements about hiplop and CS being possible scum buddies, I asked you a series of questions but you brushed it off basically saying, "I don't have all day you know. Also, I had a lot to comment on." If CS had town motivations, he'd be answering questions for the sake of town so they can read him as much as he questions others and tries to read them, not a smart remark and leave them with nothing. Oh yes, you did leave with something... accusations towards theam. But after seeing IC's misjudging eachother characters on day 1, I don't trust anybody's judgement so easily now and neither should any of you.

As for Johhog, I will write later if I am still alive, I need to wake up in 6 hours for my first day of class for this semester. I get the feeling I'll be nightkilled for some reason, that is why I write this. I havent completely written everything that I wanted but my time awake is overdue. If theam flips scum, kudos to CS and johhogs both, if not, you guys are going down. At least CS is. Gnite people.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #720 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:54 am

Post by AeRyung »

if theam flips scum though, i think CS will get nightkilled.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #721 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:58 am

Post by AeRyung »

And also, i feel that theam is town because why would he say anything about protecting others, killing others if he is scum when he's already been lynched?
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #727 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:19 am

Post by AeRyung »

This is wonderful. Just wonderful. I hate you all.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #744 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Since I'm getting complains on not paragraphing when I write, I shall... for the sake of humanity!! FOR SPARTAAA!!

4nxi3ty wrote:AeRy, I see what you were saying about CS and Johhog not wanting to threaten each others position. However I don't think it is enough to make them both confirmed scum. Do you know around what page the hiplop-scumbuddy arguement was?

You can look up my ISO like CS said, for I am actually doing my poli sci HW atm and just hopped on MF(BAD DISTRACTION BADDDD) and I don't want to spend any more time doing things other than my HW... I wanna keep it at bare minimum.

I assumed a hiplop-CS scumteam. Honestly, that case I built up with them two doesn't even matter anymore since it did have holes. I just felt that CS was playing favorites towards hiplop and that was basically the gist of it, from what I remember. I accused hiplop as well but I was mainly focused on CS. Wait... hmm... another perception pierced me. I will quote and all that other time consuming bs when I have the time.

@CS: I understand why you said your "i hate getting called con" post. I truly do. But the term "breadcrum" is more suitable for a scum to use rather than a town. It's like saying "*gasp* I can't believe I left a clue when I'm doing so well at being protown tehe I made a booboo" Having a town mindset, you would have not called it a breadcrum, I assure you.

My vote stays on CS.

Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #746 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by AeRyung »

unvote

oh woops my fault lol i guess im a bit eager
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #752 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:39 am

Post by AeRyung »

ConSpiracy wrote:
theamatuer wrote:what does bus mean anyways and why is that a scumslip? I assumed it was similar to wagoning.
Also, why do you post whenever I'm not around? It's as if you ask questions and you do not want me to answer them

What do you mean with this? I post whenever I am able to.
Johhog wrote:Guys, I had a crazy thought, but maybe it's not worth it, IDK. CS looked a lot like Theam's scumbuddy now, recently, so if we're sure that Theam is scum we can hammer him while CS is on V/LA. This will either force scum to no kill, kill CS (which is to almost everyone, while I'm not personally convinced, a scumread) and rid us off a scummy player or no kill. Bit risky though, and I don't know if it's worth it, but I just thought I should put it out there.

You could try that. I won't be online next monday till wednesday which is precisely enough for me not doing the kill (I have absolutely no possibility to be online during these days).
This only works if I am scum and scum with theam though.
I only do not get why scum would kill me. As far as I know, I have two votes on me and would be a likely mislynch tomorrow. (maybe even today)
theamatuer wrote:I expect the possibility of faking V/LA.
WE need a test.

CONSPIRACY IS ROLECOP IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!>!!HPOGHIOGEYGEWOGFEWOEWFGOWEFYGOEYFGWEIYFGO
we make him to L-1, see if he's there, and if he isn't, quickchange to me and lynch.
...actually, he is L-1 now, right?

I don't know what you were up to with this, but my V/La starts tomorrow. So I am still online, only not when I am sleeping.
theamatuer wrote:Actually, its a test to see if he watches this thread, you can post during V/LA, the second part is limited access, but still access.
And yes, but no one is listening to me and this needed to be done, lest you falsely assume he is town without a proven statement.

RC reason is quite stupid actually.
Ibarra wrote:
Vote: COnsPiracy
for that avatar.

ConSpiracy wrote:
Ghostlin wrote:Con's eagerness to promote folks to L-1 early seems to be partially dissonant to his 'Don't Quickhammer' stance. (Reasoning: L-1 increases the chance of quickhammering---reason why you avoid it in RVS.)

First:
Call me CS dammit!

I hate the abb Con.

ibarra, COP=cop
Cs hates being called con.
con cop= rolecop= mafia rolecop
Actually, the basis could be placed on just Con here, as Ibarra is definitely random. but yeah. Little to no basis and flimsy proof. I held this in till now just to provoke a response from him

Wow, I feel so stupid I didn't see that breadcrumb.
Anyways, I alsways tell every one that I hate the abb con, also in other games. And there is no reason for me to claim rolecop as it is an only scum role.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #761 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:06 am

Post by AeRyung »

@CS Can you explain why that's a breadcrum?
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #763 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Ibarra wrote:
Vote: COnsPiracy for that avatar.

I still don't understand how what i pasted above can be used later in the game. He would use it when what's wrong?

@stels shall I drop you from this class?? where did you go?! I hardly see you posting anymore.

@johhog, I smell scum on you.

@anxi3ty, can you build a readable case on your biggest scumspects? your posts consist of a sentence or two and that's bugging me a bit. I can't get information from you when you write so little. If you're town, do town a favor and write some more please.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #783 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Sorry, been busy with school. I only had time to take glances at the forums -_- I'm overloaded with hw. I will read over everything by tomorrow, hopefully. Talk to you guys then!
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #788 (isolation #68) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by AeRyung »

I wish I had time to go through this mafia game but my political science + math classes are killing me... If you guys have the time, I would like to hear your opinions on who you think is scum with valid reasons for them. As for me, I'm suspecting Johhog because of his prompt response to his mistake for the last lynch. Comparing everyone's written intellect, I feel that CS is the only one who's witty enough execute the night kills that have occured thus far.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #797 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:10 am

Post by AeRyung »

where you iz JOHHOG?!
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #817 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:43 am

Post by AeRyung »

hmmm.. IGMEOY Johhog =)
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #829 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Sorry, back again. Well, well... 4 more days until lynch! I've been very busy with school so I havent been able to come on regularly, so I apologize for that. Johhog, you say that you go by your gut but it sounds like a good excuse for scum to use for his "misreads"
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #831 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by AeRyung »

Considering this game is almost over, I want to be more careful on who I choose to vote for, stels, if that's what you're worried about. Everyone looks scummy at this point. You seem scummy too because it seems like your posts have become non evident since theam has been lynched. Once some had eyeballed you for suspicion, you became gentle and passive, as opposed to being the most verbally aggressive one out of everyone here. Why the sudden change in attitude, cowboy? ;D
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #841 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by AeRyung »

hmm... I need to reread some of these pages. Everyones pointing fingers and I'm currently a little lost in who to vote for. And no, I will not listen to any of you scummys. Where did Anxiety go?
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #843 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by AeRyung »

There are two reasons why I'd vote for you. Your opinion on Ghostlin's claim saying that it seemed "desperate" for survival, and your post for when theam was lynched. Your assumptions turned out to be FALSE when you were so adament about them. Tell me why I shouldn't cast a vote on you.
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?
AeRyung
AeRyung
Townie
AeRyung
Townie
Townie

Post Post #864 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by AeRyung »

I pretty much suspected you two the most out of everyone, but I wasn't able to make a good enough argument or sufficient posts to convince everyone that you two were scum. Also, the fact that I started doubting myself once day three game, school, lack of time, etc. You are lucky u scummy scums! BAH! I should have put that vote down. Because after johhog's lynch, I was determined to come after CS because I already knew CS was scum, and he was just gaining towncred by attacking johhog. FML! I doubted myself way too much and played way too passive especially at the end.

ANYWAYS, congrats to you both! I gotta hand it to CS though, it was hard to put up a case against you. You had almost everyone convinced that you were town.

MOD: thank you, you were wonderful
Where is
MY
Eric Northman
?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”