Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Flopz »

Aloha Muchachos. Hectic and Hopkirk have told me to sheep RC until they have a chance to look at the thread (might be a while). I'm not sure if they're joking or not but they've been quite relentless. It's 23.31 here so I'm gonna head off but I would like to reassure you that I will not replace out too, probably.

VOTE: mathblade
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Flopz »

I will read the thread soon.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Flopz »

So that was an amount to read. I read half the forum yesterday and the rest today and I'll just say what thoughts have popped into my dome from this experience.

From the whole Maths v RC situation it seems at the very least that they aren't svs. The constant bickering is way too much to be fabricated in my humble opinion. Still, the sudden TR of RC by Math was odd and ellicited a ping or two. I can definitely see the LAMIST accusations at Math too, will need to do another big look over to nail where I land on them at this stage in the game.

Now to the RC v Skitters debacle, Skitters had initially pinged me as Scum which was bolstered in the if Math is Scum so is RC chain of reasoning. However, the way that Skitters had reacted did not seem Scum constructed to get out of trying to spread faulty logic and more of a genuine emotional reaction in the way it played out which more or less flipped my read on its head.

Ari is a big SR for me, for the usual reasons, the Maths pocket attempt was not cool.

UNVOTE:

Gonna be disappearing for a decent portion of the day, should hopefully be able to show up in the evening.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Flopz »

VOTE: Ari I see the mistake and am fixing it post haste. I was gonna do that when I returned in the evening, with some more substance, which I see was a bad move.

Plum, this wasn't really an attempt at scumhunting, The post was just to show I was alive and had read the thread. I can't see what you mean by buddying with Ari.

Maths, I don't think I've said enough yet to count as agreeing with you too much. The only part from what I've written that I've seen you agree with is the last part.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Flopz »

Alright lads, new year ergo new me. I'm getting REAL annoyed at all these players jumping down on me just because I'm not good at this game. RadisntCowbells (what kind of name even is that?) and teacher implying I'm scum.
What a load of horseshit!
Back off NOW and stop scumreading me for shitty reasons. All I was doing was saying I'm involving myself in the game and all I got in return was attack after bloody attack. How am I supposed to even breathe at this point?!?!?

I joined as a personal favour to Hectic but nobody told me it was going to be like this. I thought this was supposed to be a fun game wiht intersesting debates where everyone was supposed to critique the arguments and not belittle everyone's character but this was completely different to that. Who'd want their first game to be filled with such utter tripe? I expected better from such
VETERANS
. If Team Mafia is supposed to be representative of the site as a whole, the mods should be clamping down on this toxicity and personal attacks. Aggressiveness and enthusiasm are absolutely fine, attacks and toxicity are beyond the pale.
Just look at 154, how is that even allowed?

My Team has already lost the game at this point so this is just a slog for slogging's sake. Hopkirk spent fucking eages ranting about this shit on this discord about how it's now literally impossible for us to win no matter what we fucking do. We've spent more time arguing about that then I have even spent in this terrible game. We've already got a modkill on D1 which has killed much of my enthusiam for Team Mafia and all this bullshittery going on is not fucking helping anything.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 154, MathBlade wrote:
In post 151, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think that mathblade is scum with implosion

i am a gunsmith and can confirm that implosion has not one but two guns
Can you like stop faking shit already?

We all know you’re a super arrogant asshole and I am trying desperately not to repeat my mistake when you fake claimed PGO and I had proof it was impossible but ugh you are making it really hard not to rage at you right now.
What the fuck is this supposed to be, fair critique my ass.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:50 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1181, Iconeum wrote:@flopz, you seem disgusted by the fact you are being scumread right now.

Do you think there are any good reasons for us to be townreading you?
I haven't done enough for anything to go either way which is why i'm so exhasperated for the calls for my head when all I've done is drop in and say hi.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Flopz »

I was scumread before even joining the game, what am i supposed to do about that?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1185, the worst wrote:Do you think flopz is trying to become TM2020's most famous meme? I don't think he can do it unless he halts his catchup immediately to play soccer
Am I supposed to know what that is?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1204, Iconeum wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1199, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1186, Flopz wrote:I haven't done enough for anything to go either way
In post 1188, Flopz wrote:I was scumread before even joining the game, what am i supposed to do about that?

dude stop the toxicity i beg you

i can't handle it
RC isn't the problem.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1200, the worst wrote:
In post 1196, Flopz wrote:
In post 1185, the worst wrote:Do you think flopz is trying to become TM2020's most famous meme? I don't think he can do it unless he halts his catchup immediately to play soccer
Am I supposed to know what that is?
nah I'm just kinda desperate for you to start playing
maybe go for a walk or smth if you're this frustrated at the institution of TM
I think I will.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Flopz »

I've cooled down now and ready to give this another shot. Here's my list of reads, if there are any questions feel free to ask. Or you can wait till the whole list is finished, I think I prefer that. This was written before page 51 was a thing so if anything has changed from this it hasn't been accounted for.

The Worst - I really wish the duck part was there more often. I wasn't a fan of which was immediately walked back on in . A lot of their content is NAI and pretty fluffy. Witholding Ank's reads in doesn't make sense to me, additionally I'm surprised that this wasn't followed by his own reads on the situation. The Skitter vote with no explanation bar "this is upsetting" wasn't good either. When you finally posted your reads in , I couldn't get much of a decision either way. Currently at slightly below Null.

Maths - Seemed like he was crazily tunneling at the start to find any small issue and blow it out of proportion which was pinging me like crazy but from how he's been playing that just seems to be the character he is and not a SR. However, the sudden TR of RC by Math was very odd to me and caused many a ping. was also a weird one, the expectation that Maths had there didn't make sense to me for that stage of the game. Although, I do like the fact that Maths is very open about where his mind is going and is asking others' opinion on his thought process. Shows a level of transparency that's always good and is always pushing for content through questioning. Overall, I find myself liking Maths' playstyle on the whole even when they do some weird things, bar the bad words, and will give them a slight TR becuase transparency is king. I also like how he has been trying to work with RC without sheeping and is always outspoken with his opinions, regardless whether they are in agreement or not.

RCE - Intitially I wasn't much of a fan of him getting angry at Ducky for giving their reads of one of their team members as isn't that part of what TM is all about. But on the reread, I can understand where he's coming from as it wasn't followed by Ducks' reads. Still, giving other team member's reads are helpful so I don't agree to the extent RCE took it. Not really sure wheat I'm going to do with that whole exchange but it felt important to add. I don't like , seemed off. Overall Null, I can't read him.

Tris - I like the reasoning RC gave for Tris being scum, coupled with everyone else's view of it. SR.

Ari - As previously, but not properly, stated. I think Ari was initially a scumlean for the whole Maths fiasco. This was worsened through their interactions with Tris. From only questioning her at the start to later on giving her negative scum equity () for the quote thing on RC to then putting her second-bottom in his tiered readlist. When looked at it in its entirety it seems off. SR.

Xtoxm - Not much of a fan of their entrance, caused some pings in my brain. This will be completed next time.

RC - It seems like he understands where I'm coming from which I appreciate. In terms of reads, saying he has an investigative role so early in the game really took me by suprise and I'm not sure how I feel about that. But it does make sense in a world where Town!RC dies N1, it also makes sense when Scum!RC survives N1 becuase "Scum expected them to be saved by Dr so shot someone else", however that can also happen to Town!RC, whatever happens, this play was bold and probably makes sense to those with more experience than I. RC's maths lockscum and then backing off becuase you have to trust someone that you can ping ideas off was also weird. I'm really unsure of RC but I think this again might be an experience thing. With those two things out of the way, when I read through RC's thoughts as a whole I am liking what I see, aside from the meme posting (the pictures were cool but way too big, also explaining things instead would be better), I find myself agreeing quite often with what he's saying when he actually explains things and outlines the dots. An example of that is the Tris is scum due to Ari's tmi reasoning. TR.

Skitter - As previously stated, I had SR Skitter for most of the game, the biggest reason was her "if Math is found to be Scum from an RC push then so is RC" reasoning. However, her reaction to their argument seemed wholly genuine and not from a place of trying to defend a constructed premise which changed the game. A pretty decent TR.

I'll got into Ico, Plum, Bella, Xtoxm and Teacher another time. This took so much time and I need to sleep.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Flopz »

I just learned that the post button is a thing, that's pretty cool.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1283, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1277, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1186, Flopz wrote:
In post 1181, Iconeum wrote:@flopz, you seem disgusted by the fact you are being scumread right now.

Do you think there are any good reasons for us to be townreading you?
I haven't done enough for anything to go either way which is why i'm so exhasperated for the calls for my head when all I've done is drop in and say hi.
meh this is kinda townie, actually
Not really.

His read wall is what is kinda townie but it makes me wonder if anyone has played with Flopz before. I am getting unnatural vibes. I am wondering if it is due to inexperience or playstyle or Flopz is scum.
I've played one game before off-site which was a lot more relaxed than here. My experience is very low. I really shouldn't have agreed to do two games at once in this state but I guess I'm here now.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1338, Iconeum wrote:I unvoted flopz because he was annoyed at stuff

Gave it some room to post when feeling a bit more comfortable, but I did not like the next catchup post at all

Also disliking how Flopz is diminishing it's opening post to 'I only said hi, and I wasn't scumhunting'

I'm not sure if my vote on flopz right now accomplishes that much
So i've had some time to clear my head and I can see where you're coming from. What I meant to convey in my opening was simply that I had read the forum and was going to start participating soon. I just wanted to put forth a couple of my opinions that I was going to go into more depth with in the evening of that day. I wasn't intending that to have counted as my whole view but just a couple thoughts swirling through my head for me to be expanded upon later. I was certainly not expecting the bombardment that followed.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1668, Aristophanes wrote:Also I finally got a chance to look into this Flopz character and, uh, WTF is their vote on me and, as a follow up, WTF was their posting around that time!?
It is the fakest shit and, like, the most contrived posting I've read in a long time!

"I'm fixing my vote posthaste because apparently you thought not voting was scummy"
"I scumread Ari for the usual reasons"

Seriously, I don't even know you. What are "the usual reasons"???
Why did you vote me when pressure was placed on you and not before? You said you were gonna come back with a vote and good reasons and content and never did.Your callout to RC was bs. What are you even doing??

VOTE: Flopz

srsly.
What was fake about it? Also, did you look at what I posted after that, it seems like you're just pretending I didn't explain after. I didn't vote becuase I was going to do it after when I went more into my positions (I've said this too), did you just conveniently only read the first couple of posts of my ISO and skip the last few?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2097 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Flopz »

Here's to minimising another explosion and another 1000 posts of flame. UNVOTE:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2454 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 2437, the worst wrote: all of us like ari's current posting for town.
I will emerge from deep within my hidden bunker just to join in on saying how utterly ridiculous that is. I will slink back down into the depths until need be. To quote the most loved and respected slot in this game "bad duck, no breadcrumbs for you."
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2465 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 2100, tris wrote:
In post 1272, Flopz wrote: Tris - I like the reasoning RC gave for Tris being scum, coupled with everyone else's view of it. SR.
could you explain in your own words what that reasoning is?
Xtoxm - Not much of a fan of their entrance, caused some pings in my brain. This will be completed next time.[/quote]
what did you mean by this. what were you unable to complete about your read of his very lacking iso?[/quote]

Post starts here, in the preview it's showing that some of the quote is not being quoted for some reason.

So it is not misconstrued that I'm dodging questions, I'll throw this out here before sealing myself away till this mess is done away with.

For the first question, that was answered in the RC part of that post. For the second question, I was unable to complete my read because I had to sleep, it meant exactly what I wrote at the bottom of the post.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2470 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 2467, MathBlade wrote:If you’re not voting Ari people please vote Ari. Thank you!
What's he on "L"-wise?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2474 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 2457, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2454, Flopz wrote:
In post 2437, the worst wrote: all of us like ari's current posting for town.
I will emerge from deep within my hidden bunker just to join in on saying how utterly ridiculous that is. I will slink back down into the depths until need be. To quote the most loved and respected slot in this game "bad duck, no breadcrumbs for you."
Hey got any reads?
While I have been "reading along", there's been so much just stuff that it's hard to parse it all. I haven't finished my reads on half the players tbh, the only people I've gone through all of their ISO's are the ones I talked about in my singular post of actual content.

What I would say is that I would vote for the duck and Ari no problem without looking back.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2475 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 2473, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2472, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2470, Flopz wrote:
In post 2467, MathBlade wrote:If you’re not voting Ari people please vote Ari. Thank you!
What's he on "L"-wise?
No idea. I just know this shit needs to end and there hasn’t been a vote count in a while.
Pretty sure I have 4-5 votes on me.

7 to lynch.
Yh, that's what I was asking thanks. VOTE: Ari
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2479 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Flopz »

Will now disappear to whence I came. Already at less than optimal hours of sleep till I have to wake up so I'd rather not delay that further. Goodbye friends, don't forget to love each other.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3040 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:45 pm

Post by Flopz »

Ok, somehow there's 20 pages (I haven't read) that have popped up in the last like 9/10 hours and I'm V/LA during the next couple days. I'm fine with the votes going to the duck so will oblige before vanishing. VOTE: The Worst
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3433 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 3346, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3040, Flopz wrote:Ok, somehow there's 20 pages (I haven't read) that have popped up in the last like 9/10 hours and I'm V/LA during the next couple days. I'm fine with the votes going to the duck so will oblige before vanishing. VOTE: The Worst
@Flopz, I want you to specifically spit out WHY you were OK with voting either of Ari/TW at that time.
You were fine voting either 'without looking back'. I want your thoughts on why.
I'm back and will try to be more accessible. I've already explained my case for voting Ari and that was only strenghtened through his activity during the voting period. The fact that he was offered reads by his team but didn't take them was odd and then his reads themselves were lacklustre. I had TW at around null since the start and then when the constant bickering with RC occured I preferred the duck over the seal. I wasn't a fan of the PL angle and it seemed like whenever he brought up a point about RC's other games, RC proved them all to be wrong. I also, wasn't a fan of him keeping Skitter open reads-wise as well as his TR of Ari.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3434 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Flopz »

Duck I'm so sorry, I hope you have all the loaves of bread you can ever desire up there in Duck Heaven. I'm really surprised on the treatment of RC atm, I would've thought that there would be a lot more push for the seal to get clubbed; sth I wouldn't be that opposed to especially considering TW's last words.
The lack of NK was quite a shock to me and I'm not really sure how to feel about that. I don't buy RC's talk on this being a tactical no vote, that seems a bit too outlandish to not vote at all so "RC will get ML". I'm also not partial to Math thinking that he would've been the target, without being rude becuase at least he's trying to solve, his theories and timelines seem to be all over the place and it would make a lot more sense if Skitter was taken out of the equation instead.
I still don't like Ari tho and to not make the same mistake twice will actually vote for him to the same that I say I SR him. VOTE: Ari
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3439 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 3435, RadiantCowbells wrote:Something you're really going to have to clarify for me here
I thought you were like super townreading you yesterday and you agreed with me that Duck was scum; if you agree with that scumread and he said you/plum were probably scum EoD, why are you sheeping him on it?
Furthermore, if you think that Aristophanes is scum why don't you think that Mathblade made sense as a kill target solely on the basis that Mathblade was killing Ari through hell or high water?
I'm gonna assume you're saying "I thought you were like super townreading me yesterday". I did agree that Duck was scum which was why I was very surprised when he turned out to be not scum. I was also TReading you to a significant degree. However, I was also under the impression that this was a SvT scenario and the fact that Duck turned out to be Town left me with an obv answer or a surprsing answer. The obv being you were actually scum trying to derail the game and the surprising being that this whole awful gamestate was made by two Town who just began butting heads without ulterior motives. (One could say that duck wanting to PL you is an ulterior motive and sth I'm taking into account).

By sheeping him on it, do you mean sheeping his SR on you? I'm really bad at understanding people through text. I don't want to asnwer the wrong question so will let you clarify for me.

It is true that Math has been sraight gunning for Ari come rain or shine but Maths' overall solve attempts are really quite out there (e.g the TW+RC+Ari team) so I don't think he would be as dangerous as Skitter today. Especially if you're Town as Scum would be trying to push your ML. In the, not completely unlikely, universe think that you and Skitter are town and SKitter dies N1 and you are then ML, scum could try to latch onto one of Maths' odd solves and work with him in a direction that takes out Town. Skitter is a good voice of reason and losing her would hurt us Townies imo.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3441 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 3436, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wait you literally think that I'm scum as well given you're not opposed to my lynch, so you think that Mathblade is literally 2/2 on scum (he's been vague on a third) yet his theories and timelimes are all over the place. What?
Sorry, I didn't words correctly. If there was a NK then I would most likely be baying for your blood at this very moment, due to the fact that you said you have an Investigative Role and haven't died. However, the lack of one means that there's some other things going on behind the scenes so it is probably best to wait for a bit to gather more information. Figuring out where you lie seems to be sth that is best left to D3. Ari's flip will be important for this as well as the subsequent night's activities.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3444 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 3440, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think you ever said that you thought it was SvT yesterday. You said your top scumreads were Ari and TW, yes. You also called out some of the same stuff I did as scummy.
If you agreed with me that it was scummy, then I find it surprising that you're willing to vote me as opposed to thinking that I was town who had justified reasons to scumread town.
I agreed with you every step of the way but I'm also mindful of the fact that I'm very new to the game (having completed 1 FM game off-site) so there is a chance that I succumbed to RC's great plays.

I thought I had said so but it seems not, well it's what I thought anyways. I thought that there was minimum one scum between RC, TW and Ari. In the order Ari>TW>>>RC. There's a reason my vote is still on Ari.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3446 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 3443, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not entirely sure it's scummy, mind you. But it's objectively weird. I dunno what to do about it.
I think I'm just second-guessing myself tbh. I don't really think you're scum but I'm scared that you somehow might be.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3448 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 3445, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can you further clarify where the "minimum one scum between RC, TW, Ari" comes from?
Also if you have me as like, not likely scum, why are you surprised that other people aren't going after me
The gamestate was utterly fucked and I find it hard to believe that no scum was involved in making it that way. I'm surprised other's aren't going after you becuase they weren't TReading you to the extent that I was and multiple people said that they'd go for you if Duck turned out to be Town but then that didn't end up happening. I would have thought that if a lot of people were unsure about you they would try and push your lynch after the ML.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3449 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 3447, RadiantCowbells wrote:Thanks for talking to me.
Lol, np. I should have been doing this during the previous day but everything was just so messy.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3450 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Flopz »

Has what I've been saying made any sense? I know my skills aren't really up to snuff so it's helpful to know where I'm going wrong.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3453 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 3452, RadiantCowbells wrote:Plum/Tris/Teacher?
Why Tris but not Ari?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3455 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Flopz »

I have the creeping feeling that this game will stay confusing longer than it initially seemed it would. And on that note, I'm gonna hit the hay.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3746 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Flopz »

I'm also V/LA this weekend
, will technichally be on holiday till Friday but that shouldn't have an impact on my posting and I will make sure to be present.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5258 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:26 am

Post by Flopz »

Sorry everyone, I very astutely expected to have free time while on holiday. So now I'm about 50 pages behind.
It's lazy to ask but who have each of the two new roles switched with? I'm assuming Sho has swapped with Tris due to the current votes.
Maths why the move away from Ari to RC?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5260 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Flopz »

I saw talk of Ico claiming so I looked through the recent posting of their ISO to serve as a sort-of catch-up to the thread. I really liked a lot of the posts I saw there, especially (the claim was good too). So will put my vote on Shos. VOTE: Shos

(I haven't looked through the RC stuff yet in regards to whatever he's done this time)
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5916 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:08 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 5872, MathBlade wrote:Fuck this I am watching Critical Role.
As you should, the episode was fucking brilliant.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5917 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Flopz »

Understandably my alignment is coming into question with how amazingly (read badly) I've been playing this game. Would people find it helpful if I linked my previous off-site game which is probably quite helpful as I was scum there.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5918 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Flopz »

Tbh I'm always partial to a Sausage vote. I saw talk of Scum Saudade cranking his obnoxiousness to 11 and from what I've seen of his previous behaviour this does seem to be somehow be the case. (The fact that you can keep going so high will forever astound me)
VOTE: Saudade
Shift in vote is also based on the voting behaviours of my TR's (mainly Math, Ico and RC).
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5921 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:22 am

Post by Flopz »

The more I've been reading of this game the harder it is to believe RC is scum imo. I can't see a reason for him to have backtracked so hard so many times if all that does is being more fire down his backside. Additionally, the fact that he didn't try and push my mislynch is quite important as it wouldn't be an understatement to say I'm a pretty easy target and I'm not sure what he had to gain by being the main proponent on Town Flopz. However, it could be he's hedging his bets by making a claim he knows to be 100% correct if he's scum that nobody else believed and then he can say "See, I'm the best solver in the land" - sth be never does /s. That would only work though if there was a more concerted effort by scum to try and push me. But I don't think this is the case and I'm holding RC as a very high Town in my eyes.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5922 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 5919, Saudade wrote:Damn this wagon builds up fast, cant wait for bella and xtox to pop out of nowhere as well
I felt lonely as the sole Shoes vote.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5923 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:26 am

Post by Flopz »

Also, yes Ari. I know that Sausage is Tris and Shos is Plum.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5925 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 5918, Flopz wrote: Shift in vote is also based on the voting behaviours of my TR's (mainly Math, Ico and RC).
I words bad again. Ik Maths isn't on the wagon, just meant he's one my my top TR's. I don't think I be following his specific vote anytime soon.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5927 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:34 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 5924, shos wrote:
In post 5918, Flopz wrote:Tbh I'm always partial to a Sausage vote. I saw talk of Scum Saudade cranking his obnoxiousness to 11 and from what I've seen of his previous behaviour this does seem to be somehow be the case. (The fact that you can keep going so high will forever astound me)
VOTE: Saudade
Shift in vote is also based on the voting behaviours of my TR's (mainly Math, Ico and RC).
Although I can really see myself voting sausage eventually, this vote is really bad looking

Flopz why did you vote?
Just returned home and unpacking, will respond hopefully in the next hour.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5947 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 5924, shos wrote: Although I can really see myself voting sausage eventually, this vote is really bad looking

Flopz why did you vote?
Aside from joining a couple TR's and the previous comment about his tone. I'm not a fan of his outright refusal to look at anything pre-sausage. Laziness aside, that provides him with an excuse for whenever he would want to push faulty reasoning and gets called out. The matter of fact way he says he won't reread previous posts doesn't seem very pro Town.
is quite a big misrep and the way he brushes off Ico calling him out on it leaves little to be desired.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5959 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 5957, Saudade wrote:Do I wanna know
if this feeling flows both ways
sad to see you go
started hoping that you'd stay
I listened to the song, it's quite catchy ngl.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6157 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Flopz »

RCE, help out those who aren't RC right now. If you knew why Xtom was lurking (which is apparently NAI), why were you trying to push him, at least partially, based on the lurking?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6172 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6097, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6090, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6089, RCEnigma wrote:That was FLs read. I don't think it's likely but I also don't think he knows about Ico's doc claim.
so, again, it was a much earlier read that you have presented to mathblade as still relevant despite a major data point that should affect the read, as I pointed out
He saw there's a wagon on saudade, so I assume he's read some of the recent pages. I asked if he knows about the protective claim because he still scumreads ico. So idk what all he's read.

If you're adding FLs reads as a reason to scumread me then... Cool. But I don't care.
Let's operate under the assumption this was a current read, you didn't ask why he still thought that?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6175 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6171, MathBlade wrote:[.
I just don’t see RCE scum here
So how do you view the discrepancies Math, as happy little accidents or something else?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6179 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6177, RadiantCowbells wrote:Man Flopz I have no idea how other people scumread you tbh
My opening was beyond dreadful and then I didn't do much beyond. I've come to terms with my current ability but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna try turn it around.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6187 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6178, RCEnigma wrote:]
It's not a read I was interested in pushing and don't know how caught up he was in my game so not really.
So why even bring it up at all if you're not sure about its basis or if where it comes from is even relevant?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6192 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6186, RadiantCowbells wrote:Flopz, pls explain why RCE's approach to Xtoxm was a problem for me
RCE had prior knowledge that Xtoxm lurks whenever RC is in a game with him. Knowing this fact, RCE still pushes him as scum (while apparently he isn't his top scumread) multiple times using his lurking as one of his reasons for doing so. He also never brings up this piece of information to the rest of us and instead kept it to himself as he apparently didn't see a reason to comment on it.

Additionally, RCE has now said, after the fact, that he never tried to sort Xtoxm. So why was he pushing so hard for him to be scum?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6202 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Flopz »

If Math and RC want to agree on sth I don't have an issue with that. VOTE: RCE
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6210 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6199, teacher wrote:Ugh. Another fun 1v1 “caught!scum” go round with RC.

Honestly I could give af at this point. This game sucks, and the thread is unreadable. Hope you’re proud.
REEEEEEEEEEd it.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6213 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6208, RCEnigma wrote: I still don't see why it's relevant as it's only a possible reason to lurk and still doesn't do anything for me gauging his alignment. So let's say I came out with Xtoxm is lurking because he doesn't want to play with RC. But he won't play if he isn't wagoned so let's get some votes going.

You can see how that makes the slots pushing there disingenuous and a poor analysis point. It also still doesn't guarantee Xtoxm plays because a wagon generated like that doesn't stick at all.
Understandable, but you also said you weren't trying to sort him. So why were you voting for him?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6217 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6211, MathBlade wrote:[]
Are you a part of the Reeeee army?
I'm not one to REEE if I can help it. It's normally and sparingly used ironically.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6223 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6166, RCEnigma wrote: No one else had any interest in sorting him. So I'm not going to press on with a wagon no one even cares about.
Yet you did multiple times.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6230 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6224, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6217, Flopz wrote:
In post 6211, MathBlade wrote:[]
Are you a part of the Reeeee army?
I'm not one to REEE if I can help it. It's normally and sparingly used ironically.
Yay I made a social joke and it stuck.

Context Reeee army is Mr. Reddit thing
I've never heard of that subreddit before. I only use Reddit for DnD or show-based discussions.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6238 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6228, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6223, Flopz wrote:
In post 6166, RCEnigma wrote: No one else had any interest in sorting him. So I'm not going to press on with a wagon no one even cares about.
Yet you did multiple times.
If you're going off the multiquote from RC there are reach outs for Xtoxm to interact with me or the thread. But context isn't important in mafia.
I just looked through your ISO myself and searched Xtoxm. It's just you calling him scum and voting him. Sorry, I mean it's you voting him and then calling him scum.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6253 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 784, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 782, Xtoxm wrote:just vig him 4head
reeks of scum saving an easy lynch for later
how often do you get vigs in a mini normal
Pretty often.

Tbh just me being in the game makes the likelihood of a vig go up.
In post 785, RCEnigma wrote:Xtoxm votes would be cool.
You spoke to him then asked for votes with him. Why didn't you actually say something of substance to him when doing so? Doesn't seem like much of an olive branch (when you finally ask him to "AMA because you still think he's scum" it's literally 1000 posts later).

You went down the Xtoxm scum train a lot earlier than this too.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6257 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Flopz »

Well it felt good to participate but it's now almost 3 AM. Cya later chaps.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6326 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Flopz »

Skitter where do you stand on the current RCE debacle?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6327 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 6296, shos wrote:Woohoo I'm actually all caught up and it's taken me only 7 hours on and off!
VOTE: xtomx
I actually think a policy Lynch+night action results will be the best
What's your rationale behind this being the best course of events?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6329 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Flopz »

How far have you read up to?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6334 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Flopz »

I'm in one more game rn which Sausage replaced out of.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6335 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Flopz »

Whoops on getting rid of the quote
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6336 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Flopz »

I also gave more info on that vote not long after that.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6348 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 6344, skitter30 wrote:rc your interactions with flopz tbh feel svs on your side and on his side look like you've pocketed him
Yh, I feel that, makes me feel scared yet welcomed.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6349 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Flopz »

But I don't disagree to the points RC makes about me so it doesn't seem to me like it's coming from a constructed place.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6362 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 6361, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6359, RadiantCowbells wrote:i don't really have an answer outside of i'm town and that's how i'm reading him.
idk
it's lowkey creeping me out ngl

also that flopz isn't like paranoid of you white-knighting him (or whatever the current trendy term is idk)

and that he seems to be just plain alright with it

it feels like something is kinda wrong in that pairing
That's not the case, I just never said those specific words publicly.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6366 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 5921, Flopz wrote:The more I've been reading of this game the harder it is to believe RC is scum imo. I can't see a reason for him to have backtracked so hard so many times if all that does is being more fire down his backside.
Additionally, the fact that he didn't try and push my mislynch is quite important as it wouldn't be an understatement to say I'm a pretty easy target and I'm not sure what he had to gain by being the main proponent on Town Flopz. However, it could be he's hedging his bets by making a claim he knows to be 100% correct if he's scum that nobody else believed and then he can say "See, I'm the best solver in the land" - sth be never does /s. That would only work though if there was a more concerted effort by scum to try and push me.
But I don't think this is the case and I'm holding RC as a very high Town in my eyes.
I slightly brought up my thought process about this before.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6367 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 6364, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6362, Flopz wrote:
In post 6361, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6359, RadiantCowbells wrote:i don't really have an answer outside of i'm town and that's how i'm reading him.
idk
it's lowkey creeping me out ngl

also that flopz isn't like paranoid of you white-knighting him (or whatever the current trendy term is idk)

and that he seems to be just plain alright with it

it feels like something is kinda wrong in that pairing
That's not the case, I just never said those specific words publicly.
sorry i'm not sure what you're referring to here
I have felt paranoid from him white-knighting me.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6391 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Flopz »

Skitter, now that you've got that far, what's your view on the RCE-Xtoxm part?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6395 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6386, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6175, Flopz wrote:
In post 6171, MathBlade wrote:[.
I just don’t see RCE scum here
So how do you view the discrepancies Math, as happy little accidents or something else?
also again things like this weird me out @flopz @rc ?
What from that weirded you out? I was just asking Math what he was thinking about the whole situation as us 4 (Me, RC, RCE, Math) were there live.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6401 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Flopz »

I backed him because I agreed with what he was saying. His comment after did feel a bit icky but didn't really change anything for me.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6404 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6403, Xtoxm wrote:flopz is the least scummy of the little timmys
hes new, never played with rc and doesnt know any better
unlike every other slot blanket townreading rc
Who are these slots blanket townreading RC?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6407 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Flopz »

Xtoxm, what do you think about RCE?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6411 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Flopz »

VOTE: Suadade
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6604 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Flopz »

As Maths would say, woah RC stop Garciaing.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6605 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Flopz »

Ari and Skitter thanks for the heads-up. I'll keep my mouth closed about other games
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6610 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 6609, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also once we lynch Saudade as the sole remaining Mason I deserve permanent doc protection tyia
Makes perfect sense.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6749 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 4795, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 4792, Aristophanes wrote:Also, Math got forced into a game with RC because he replaced in, not because the system failed and not because RC is on that many blacklists (I dont know that he is or isnt, but assuming so based on bad data is simply bad.)
i was refering to myself there, not math.

gonna be very v/la for the next ~40hrs
see y'all in couple days
VOTE: unvote
I would say that it is interesting that when Shos was on L-1, Xtoxm unvoted and disappeared again.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6750 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Flopz »

Also, Poor RC, at least you were "believed" when it counted.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6751 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:22 am

Post by Flopz »

Shos, seems like you may get what your heart desires. VOTE: Xtoxm
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6806 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 6803, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6697, Bellaphant wrote:I was only night 1 and 2, technically I was an alien but it worked as a jk. If icos town pr also has limits on it, that makes sense?
Ive been town reading you since day one ico, but you must be able to see why I'm a bit concerned right now.

Not masses, but I'll go back and find, ico
I am thinking scum attempted to hood me if you jailkept me
Then Ico as traitor was shot (or if Ico was not shot the traitor was)

This makes sense for the lack of kill and I was saved I am just thinking wrong save

RCE+ico+Xtom?

VOTE: xtom
I'm confused about a lot of this. You were never jailkept. Wdym by traitor? Sausage was scum so how does that fit into that team of 3?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6807 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Flopz »

UNVOTE: Waiting on Shos claim.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6823 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 6814, teacher wrote:Flopz next.
A good ole VT, wbu Teacher?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6829 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Flopz »

Join in then Skitter
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6855 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 6852, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6821, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6819, Iconeum wrote:Omg math is actually scum
RCE+Ico

Lynch me today/tomorrow then speed lynch RCE and Ico.
I dont get it, this doesnt seem like a real position to have
I mean if RCE being jailed prevented the lynch and then Ico lied about being protective it makes sense under that train of logic.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6856 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Flopz »

Also, Skitter, where's the claim?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6857 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Flopz »

*NK not lynch, I words good.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6860 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 6858, Iconeum wrote:
In post 6855, Flopz wrote:
In post 6852, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6821, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6819, Iconeum wrote:Omg math is actually scum
RCE+Ico

Lynch me today/tomorrow then speed lynch RCE and Ico.
I dont get it, this doesnt seem like a real position to have
I mean if RCE being jailed prevented the lynch and then Ico lied about being protective it makes sense under that train of logic.
That's v risky for scum because you risk being counterclaim Ed on the spot
Which is why I don't think both of you and RCE are scum.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6861 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Flopz »

Ico it's worth to restate that you only claimed protective in D2 and not Doc. So you wouldn't have gotten counterclaimed "on the spot" anyways as people may have assumed you were Doc, you never outright stated it. You only claimed Doc today. I wouldn't put it past a very good scum player to think that as nobody claimed Doc in D2 when everyone assumed they were Doc that nobody was in fact Doc. Still very risky tho but less risky than an outright claim yesterday.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6862 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Flopz »

Which you did not do.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6865 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 6863, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6861, Flopz wrote:Ico it's worth to restate that you only claimed protective in D2 and not Doc. So you wouldn't have gotten counterclaimed "on the spot" anyways as people may have assumed you were Doc, you never outright stated it. You only claimed Doc today. I wouldn't put it past a very good scum player to think that as nobody claimed Doc in D2 when everyone assumed they were Doc that nobody was in fact Doc. Still very risky tho but less risky than an outright claim yesterday.
This is wrong
Ico claimed doc d2
I looked at the ISO eariler on today. Maybe I missed it. Can you link it. The closest I saw was in one instance where Ico was calling themselves a doc hypothetically and not actually.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6866 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Flopz »

Interesting that Teacher and Skitter haven't claimed yet.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6880 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 6879, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5197, Iconeum wrote:ok since everyone and their mother is insisting that we stop throwing shade at scum but are just handing
doc!Ico
on a platter to them

I hardclaim a protective

Math is inno

We are lynching shos today. If that flips scum, RC is next.
That’s called a doctor claim (see bolded)
That is not a Doctor claim.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6884 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Flopz »

That's either Ico giving themselves an out as Scum as that wasn't really a Doc claim or !DocIco not wanting it be fully out there what their role is. Either way, the literal line below it shows that's not the actual claim, it's more of a hypothetical claim saying about everyone's believed view of them and that the shade that was being thrown should stop if they were Doctor as it only helps scum.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6885 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 6878, Iconeum wrote:Also math ur voting rce which go called Town by both rc and worst, and who is probably protected by a power role

Why?
I don't remember RC going that far with RCE. Just saying that RCE would be treated as Town as RC couldn't go into him from his current position in the game due to his lack of Town cred.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6887 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Flopz »

So with the JK role factored in. I'm ignoring RC's fantastical no shot taken approach.

RCE + Ico scum team. That would be too much of a gambit imo.

RCE scum and Ico is misled Doc. RCE Town and Ico is misled Doc (Math could be either Town or Scum here). (RCE was the NK)
Both of these are certainly not particularly out there.

RCE Town and Ico is Doc that did the save (+Math Town obv). Triple Town is always possible but I'm not sure on the likelihood.

RCE town + Ico Scum + Math Town. (RCE was the NK) This could actually be a viable theory, it's pretty hit/miss to try that but not impossible. If it didn't work, scum would at least get an outed Doc.

RCE town + Ico Scum + Math Scum. I'm not a fan of any of the double scum theories.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6888 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 6886, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6885, Flopz wrote:
In post 6878, Iconeum wrote:Also math ur voting rce which go called Town by both rc and worst, and who is probably protected by a power role

Why?
I don't remember RC going that far with RCE. Just saying that RCE would be treated as Town as RC couldn't go into him from his current position in the game due to his lack of Town cred.
It’s actually the opposite RC pushed RCE as scum.
Ik, I was backing RC up at the time. It's why I'm not opposed to pushing for RCE other you tbh. With that in mind, VOTE: RCE
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6889 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Flopz »

*over
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6893 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 6890, Iconeum wrote:Flopz

Can you tell me what I have to gain by claiming protective on math?
A lot of towncred. Especially with you then being one of the main members of the Sausage lynch, you're in a pretty Townie position atm. And if it had failed, at least scum would've found a protective to go for.

I want to reiterate that I don't think this is the case but that doesn't mean it's impossible.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6894 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Flopz »

You can respond now Maths
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6897 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Flopz »

This isn't a LAMISTy question but a Noobie one. In these types of games is it normal for there to be so many VTs?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6900 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Flopz »

Thanks
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6904 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 6903, shos wrote:
In post 6880, Flopz wrote: Adding this to the 'scumslip' Math caught me in
VOTE: Math
I'm more sure of this now actually
his partner probably RCE
So are you saying it's Maths>RCE>Xtoxm?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7159 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7158, shos wrote:Why wasn't I NK'ed T__________T
Why would it ever be you for last night?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7255 (isolation #110) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7247, MathBlade wrote: D2, Opening, Flopz jumps on Ari mislynch when Shos wagoned. Rule of adjoining peoples, Flopz and teacher unlikely. Teacher likely townbeard. Confscum on skitter wagon with no counter. Skitter locktown for today. 2.8 is a neon lynch Shos sign. 2.11-2.15, Flopz waffles on whether to use a vehicle for manslaughter of an evil person or stick with Math v RC plan. Sausade self hammer suggests at least one scum on.

I say to lynch shos and Flopz.

——— End Titus paraphrase ———

I disagree just being a good teammate
Not sure on how any of that even logically follows. I was VLA before Shos was even in the game, went on Friday while Shos started on Sat. I missed the following 50 pages after that which I commented on after returning on the Wednesday. I didn't even know who Shos was at the time and I was a part of the Ari wagon way before that (). My only knowledge about what Shos was doing in the game was when I looked through Ico's iso because I heard talk of claiming and then saw those posts and then I voted Shos after seeing Icos criticism of them ().

The next part doesn't make sense either, I was never part of the Maths v RC debacle, stating I TR both of them. I have never voted for either of them. Not sure what is going on with that manslaughter comment but I can probably disprove it if it's brought up in plainer terms. If it's talking about my vote away from sausage towards RCE and then back again. That's self-explanatory with what was going on at the time (Me n RC were finding some discrepancies in what he was saying, in real time, but the wagon wasn't going to go anywhere so I moved back).
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7373 (isolation #111) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7346, skitter30 wrote:i feel like i'm running out of people that i want to wagon which means that i'm very desperately wrong somewhere, but i don't know where
and the two people i scumread the most aren't doable right now {math and flopz}
Skitter, you've been talking time and time again about you're scumreading me and I'm not really sure why. You kept bringing up about the "weird associations" between Me and RC but now he's been proven to be Town that doesn't hold water anymore. So can you tell me, at this moment in time, what are the reasons?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7374 (isolation #112) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7370, Iconeum wrote:I don't agree with literally any of the theory crafting math did, especially his setup analysis. It was plain bad/terrible/insane.

But if we look at the likelyhood of things, it's just a LOT more plausible that RCE got blocked then either of math/RCE got saved.
Hard agree to both of those points. I've said plenty of times that Maths' theories have been wild and they've just been getting wilder and wilder. However, I still TR him and I think a lot of that is due to tone more than anything.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7375 (isolation #113) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7356, teacher wrote:
Here's my bottom line. Math's entire reason for pushing RCE is Bella's claim. But Math is saying, repeatedly (see the second bullet in the last list) that the claims cannot both be true. Someone who yells this loud about mechanics without seeing an obvious flaw is not trying to solve. They're trying to see what sticks.
It seems to me less like an Opportunistic Scum that is trying to open as many possible mislynch opportunities as possible but more like a Townie with a very very very active imagination. Maths' ravings seem more like a crazed detective trying to publicly unravel the mystery than anything else (he's definitley try to see what sticks but it doesn't seem like it's in a disengenious way). He's been like this since the start of the game and I would like to hope that if he was scum he would try to go about this in a more subtle way.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7518 (isolation #114) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7516, skitter30 wrote: 3. What's your read on flopz? The fact that like nobody is worried about him concerns me
Speaking on that, I was "pleasantly" (confused) surprised by me not being in your top 3 scumreads. Why?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7519 (isolation #115) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Flopz »

What has changed for you Skitter?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7521 (isolation #116) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:28 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7513, shos wrote: I remembered that some have claimed, just didn't know if that was everyone. Don't misrep me

Also I do apologize for my lazy play, but yeah, not quite existing in the first 200 pages kinda takes its toll.

By Poe, I am left with Ari/math/xtom. Admittedly I don't actually scumread those three (only xtomx), but I truly hard townread teacher and Skittles and it appears that everyone believes ico so .

I think a NL asap is best; if there's actually a doc, scum will shoot him because another successful doc gets is another mislynch. If they don't, we get valuable info.
Shos what is up with you and wanting a NL, this is the 3rd day where you're bringing up up as a viable and good path to head down. Like Skitter says, all that would do is just kill Ico. This will have us all here in a worse position than before. I mean if you're scum and your plan is to chip away at the Townblock that is a nice idea but from Town it's still just as ridiculous, actually even more, than it was the previous day and even more than the day before that. What magical answers do you believe you'll get that will be more beneficial than trying to lynch someone even if done through POE.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7524 (isolation #117) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7520, skitter30 wrote:My read on u didnt really change so much as my reads on others have worsened and i'm prioritizing them

Who do u want to lynch today?
Fair enough, I'm leaning towards a Shos lynch atm but I'm also looking at you. Before giving a more definitive answer I'm going to need to have some fun digging through ISO's which I should hopefully do in the weekend.
I still think Maths is Town but I'm waiting for his response to Ico about his Shos + Ari solve that will explain the NKs.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7526 (isolation #118) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7522, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7504, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7502, MathBlade wrote:I think shos/Ari explains nightkills
go on?
Night one shot for good reads
Night two strongman RC
Night three Kill Bella in case lying about N1/N2 and never getting lynched
Is this assuming you were the N1 target?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7538 (isolation #119) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Flopz »

Remember when we used to have 20+ pages in a day. Pepperidge farm remembers.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7539 (isolation #120) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Flopz »

I'm not gonna push Skitter anymore after looking at some old Sausage posts. Where he votes her ( ) and as soon as he realises the wagon is going nowhere, is the first to jump ship and then starts hard TRing her ( and beyond). I don't think Scum would ever do that to a partner, that would be really weird. Also, the constant weird remarks in Skitters direction would just add unnecesary attention to the pair of them than anything else tbh.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7540 (isolation #121) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 7535, shos wrote:I'm still pro-NL
But why tho? Like there isn't anything to gain by it but Ico's death.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7600 (isolation #122) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7594, shos wrote:
Flopz 5260 is a stupid and really bad post. Removing responsibility by sheeping a global townread, no way to read or point fingers at him, scummy shit.
I was prodded while on holiday and 50 pages had gone by. I felt Ico's (A solid TR) take on you worth joining the wagon. It might've been lazy but I stand by it contextually.
In post 7597, shos wrote:Also previous, GAMMA called flopz bad based on D1 alone
HITO complained about the transition between to , feels like WKing of Bella

Do I have agreement that we NL today and choose the lynch of tomorrow?
My D1 has been agreed equivocally to be bad, sth I don't disagree with.

Isn't that how Ari acts to everyone.

You are never getting that wish, literally every single person disagrees on this being even an ok idea.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7601 (isolation #123) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7571, shos wrote: Flopz
I forgot he existed
Ouch :(
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7603 (isolation #124) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7541, MathBlade wrote: Who do you scumread then?
This game is not being helpful in terms of certainties. This game is turning into spin the POE wheel and hope you land scum. It'll probably be easier for me to first give a tiered readlist:

Ico

Xtoxm
Teacher
Maths, Skitter

Ari

Shos

But even with that I'm not fully confident with Shos being scum due to the whole outlandish nature of this ridiculous NL policy. I don't particularly TR either tho hence they're right at the bottom.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7605 (isolation #125) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7604, MathBlade wrote:
I am exhausted and after saving Xtoxm from mislynch earlier (yes we mislynched RCE but that was mechanically needed)
Was Xtoxm ever really in danger of getting lynched yesterday? I don't think so if I am remembering correctly.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7608 (isolation #126) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7603, Flopz wrote: This game is not being helpful in terms of certainties. This game is turning into spin the POE wheel and hope you land scum. It'll probably be easier for me to first give a tiered readlist:

Ico

Xtoxm
Teacher
Maths, Skitter

Ari

Shos

But even with that I'm not fully confident with Shos being scum due to the whole outlandish nature of this ridiculous NL policy. I don't particularly TR either tho hence they're right at the bottom.
Ico is Ico, towniest of the town and I'm hard-pressed to think of a reason why they aren't the Doc.
Xtoxm is so high due to being Sausage's Neighbour, they've also been
more
visible post RC and they've seen a lot Townier with their posting.
I like Teacher's attempts to solve.
I TR Maths for tone but SR his logical chains of reasoning, if they can even be called that. Don't SR Skitter anymore due to Sausage antics, also reminded myself why I initially TR them (the RC confrontation).
Ari is a void of which I'm really not sure what to make of him.

This is roughly where I'm at atm.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7609 (isolation #127) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7607, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6798, Xtoxm wrote:im at l-1, math
Riiiiight /s
@Flopz
Oh wow, I forgot how close it got, my bad.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7611 (isolation #128) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Flopz »

VOTE: Shos I'm happy to move this to L-2.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7612 (isolation #129) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Flopz »

Math what do you think about Teacher?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7617 (isolation #130) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Flopz »

Brief UNVOTE: Shos. Hectic is on the case, not gonna turn that down.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7618 (isolation #131) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7616, Xtoxm wrote:asked pine to check shos specifically
Gonna follow in Xtoxm's footsteps real quick.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7628 (isolation #132) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7624, shos wrote:
In post 7611, Flopz wrote:VOTE: Shos I'm happy to move this to L-2.
However, you did explain your reads on everyone else - but not me? Why the scumread?
In post 7617, Flopz wrote:Brief UNVOTE: Shos. Hectic is on the case, not gonna turn that down.
DO THAT
Hectic literally just successfully hunted me-scum down.
I did on the post with the tiered reads and then wrote everyone else after in a seperate post.

I've been having an interesting conversation with Hectic rn and I've got a question for you. You were more furiated/frustrated as town when you played with him in a cult game. What's the difference here?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7633 (isolation #133) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 7630, shos wrote: I was never town there, lol, I started the game as cult. Perhaps fooled people that I got culted so good that after endgame? XD
He said he was talking about this game. viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81377
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7634 (isolation #134) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 7633, Flopz wrote:
In post 7630, shos wrote: I was never town there, lol, I started the game as cult. Perhaps fooled people that I got culted so good that after endgame? XD
Ignore this, Hectic made a mistake.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7635 (isolation #135) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Flopz »

Overall, Hectic's conclusion is paraphrased as thus: his team's reads and the NL think feels genuine and towny. But he's being a little too agreeable/friendly while pushed, which is more in line with his scum meta over town meta I think. However, Yeah, his stances make no sense as scum tbh and even now, it doesn't feel like he's panicking. (this has since changed and he's been a bit pannicky now)

Hectic is giving him a just about Townlean so for this reason I'm gonna hold off for rn and will go to bed. I'll see what happens tomorrow and I'm gonna need to do some thinking.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7765 (isolation #136) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:50 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7716, shos wrote:
In post 7633, Flopz wrote:
I was a cultist there too.. perhaps there's a misunderstanding?
Did you like forget to read the literal next post or sth. It might even be helpful to read the one straight after that too and give your thoughts if you have any.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7766 (isolation #137) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:01 am

Post by Flopz »

Woah Ico, I wasn't expecting me to jump right into your solves after your earlier posts.

I was pretty down with the Sausage lynch throughout, I was never against it and gave my reasons for why (while almost breaking TOS, thanks Ari and Skitter for telling me that). There was the small deviation to RCE after the real-time debacle and that was because I was happy with a lynch where RC and Math (two high TRs for me at the time) both agreed on someone for once but after RC refused I jumped back.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7767 (isolation #138) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:07 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7703, teacher wrote:
In post 7524, Flopz wrote:fun digging through ISO's which I should hopefully do in the weekend.
Did this happen?
I looked through Tris/Sausage (which was used to stop SR Skitter) and Shos (with Hectic).
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7769 (isolation #139) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:12 am

Post by Flopz »

I totally understand that feeling lol
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7807 (isolation #140) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7794, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4890, implosion wrote:
Spoiler: an elk contemplating eternity

Vote Count 2.8
shos
(5): skitter30, Aristophanes, Iconeum, RCEnigma, teacher
RadiantCowbells
(2): MathBlade, Saudade
Aristophanes
(1): Flopz
Iconeum
(1): shos

Not voting (3): Bellaphant, Xtoxm, RadiantCowbells

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to end the day.
Deadline is set to 4 PM PST on January 31st, in (expired on 2020-01-31 20:00:00).

Flopz has been prodded; as he is V/LA I will not immediately replace him if the prod is not answered.
Shos at his highest point.

Bella and RC confirmed town off wagon
One confirmed scum off wagon
Overlapping people between the two wagons:
Skitter, Ari, Ico, and teacher

The only new person is Flopz. This is really the more damning VCA that says Flopz scum with Shos. Not what Titus is saying I still don’t get it.

Combine that with the unvote of shos earlier and still not pushing anyone I am okay with shos+Flopz.

It also would make sense with the VC here that Flopz was gonna push Ari.
Math like I've said before when you brought up Titus' theory. Contextually this makes as much sense as square wheels on a rectangle car, with a faulty premise you'll get an equally faulty conclusion. It's even in the vote count itself. I was absent from the game, I had missed 50 pages, Shos didn't even exist when I was last on, when that votecount was made I had been prodded. The last time I was online the wagon was on Ari and when I returned I voted for Shos after seeing Icos post about them.
In post 3868, implosion wrote:
Spoiler: voracious

Vote Count 2.3
Aristophanes
(4): Iconeum, MathBlade, Flopz, teacher
RadiantCowbells
(2): skitter30, RCEnigma
RCEnigma
(1): RadiantCowbells

Not voting (5): tris, Plum, Bellaphant, Xtoxm, Aristophanes

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to end the day.
Deadline is set to 4 PM PST on January 31st, in (expired on 2020-01-31 20:00:00).

tris has been prodded.
Plum is being replaced.
Added two days to deadline due to large number of players v/la; unlikely to extend it further barring unusual circumstances.
Look who was on the same Ari wagon at the same time as me. You. I have no idea why you're being so obtuse about this but I hope this clears this up. It might help you to reread where I first refuted your Titus related post.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7808 (isolation #141) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Flopz »

Adding on to that... Why would I vote Shos in the first place, saying I was fine with this going to L-2, if I was always going to immediately unvote them. I got help from my team for once so of course I would accept it so then unvoted becuase of course I would when getting new information. If this was all staged I don't see any point in voting in the first place, I could've continued without a vote and done the same thing. I was then seeing what happened next to see if I should keep my crosshairs on Shos or move elsewhere (atm Shos has not made themselves look better and probably actually slightly worse). I was also hoping Teacher would've done his Ari post by now but it hasn't happened yet.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7809 (isolation #142) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 7781, shos wrote:
In post 7765, Flopz wrote:
In post 7716, shos wrote: I was a cultist there too.. perhaps there's a misunderstanding?
Did you like forget to read the literal next post or sth. It might even be helpful to read the one straight after that too and give your thoughts if you have any.
I read things from the beginning, sadly, I cannot forget the future.
That was an interesting way of just ignoring what I asked you to have a look at. Could you maybe actually look at and not just say whatever you just said.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7810 (isolation #143) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 2155, tris wrote:i'll look at plum next since that's the wagon that's growing right now
In post 2185, tris wrote:
In post 1320, Plum wrote: teacher - I am going to tentatively give some points to for his explanation for stating a preference to Xtoxm over Flopz wagon his morning (that statement made shortly before Flopz's new posts)
What? why would he get points for that. this seems like a weird reason to take someone off the list of possible lynches.
In post 2186, tris wrote:VOTE: the worst
I'm not sure how I feel about this but it doesn't feel the greatest. Tris decides to give her opinion about Plum at the start of the burgeoning Plum wagon, housed by just Skitter and RC, but then instantly places her vote on The Worst without giving a reason. This was the first vote on The Worst at that moment in time (this was a lot before TW became the lynch, after the Plum wagon fizzled it moved to Ari for quite a while till RC did his mega reversal). I just find it odd that Tris would try discredit Plum but then push TW immediately after.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7895 (isolation #144) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 7862, MathBlade wrote:
Spoiler: Titus response to Skitter’s question
Looking at VC 2.6 (This is Titus’s opinion paraphrased by me)

Disclaimer, VCA is rarely done in once VC in a vacuum. It works together with other VCs.

Now we have Sausade as the third vote on you. There is no counterwagon. This doesn't appear to be a hard bus. So I'm relatively confident you're town.

I don't see Ico Xtoxm as scum on this VC either. Two scum neighboring each other in a VC seems highly problematic unless scum were deathly afraid of you being spot on. That definitely doesn't apply for Ico and likely not xtoxm. This is likely scum buttering up Math after riling him up.

Why don't shos and Flopz get on you? Because shos nor Flopz was in any danger. RC and Math were bickering. RC wanted shos. Scum wanted to use conftown Math to discredit RC and make RC feel alone.

Their objective was RC v Math, lynch RC. They'd settle for you but they wanted RC discredited. The RCE flip creates tunnel Math.

The RC NK was clear too. Bella was killed because she was obvious town AND she wouldn't change the gamestate. Bella could come back and do something unexpected. Ico is never expected to push Flopz. Thus Bella > Ico for an NK.
I feel like I'm on crazy pills with how many times I have to say this while Math just ignores it every time. I wasn't around when that happened (gone from and returned on , this doesn't make any sense contextually.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7896 (isolation #145) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 7894, Iconeum wrote:I'm down with lynching shos now. Here's my final review of his 'progression' on math, xtoxm and some others

*LONG POST AHEAD* (but please kinda read it?)

Spoiler:
Let's see your evolution on Math (including portions of xtoxm as well)
In post 5912, shos wrote:. Mathblade - his posting actually feels good, I guess. nothing that cannot be faked, tho.
This is calling math good, but fencesitting the read.
In post 5912, shos wrote:7. Xtoxm - from the not so little I've seen, I'm leaning further scum there.
In the same post, calls xtoxm scum. Xtoxm barely had content at this point.
In post 6031, shos wrote:Alright
I don't wanna lynch Saudade
Can anyone of those on his wagon tell me why they are there, pleaz?
Your Association wrt to saudude is not very good.
In post 6296, shos wrote:Woohoo I'm actually all caught up and it's taken me only 7 hours on and off!

VOTE: xtomx
I actually think a policy Lynch+night action results will be the best
Xtoxm, previously your scumread, is now a policy lynch.
In post 6678, shos wrote:Btw has anyone claimed D2 to have been neighbourized? If so that is probtown
Oh hey look what I found. A neighbourizer claim is probtown? Interesting. Who claimed it again? Xtoxm. Who are you scumreading? Xtoxm.
Nice progression.
In post 6902, shos wrote:
In post 6841, Iconeum wrote:Suad Xtoxm math is v possible

Look at my previous reasoning

The one math is ignoring
+1 to that
I think if we add RCE to that pool we're solved
2 scum in {xtom Math RCE}
Scumread again on both xtoxm and math
In post 6903, shos wrote:
In post 6880, Flopz wrote:
In post 6879, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5197, Iconeum wrote:ok since everyone and their mother is insisting that we stop throwing shade at scum but are just handing
doc!Ico
on a platter to them

I hardclaim a protective

Math is inno

We are lynching shos today. If that flips scum, RC is next.
That’s called a doctor claim (see bolded)
That is not a Doctor claim.

Adding this to the 'scumslip' Math caught me in
VOTE: Math
I'm more sure of this now actually
his partner probably RCE
Scumteam read of Math WITH RCE. We know RCE flipped town, math still scum. No reconsideration. Bad progression.
In post 7513, shos wrote:By Poe, I am left with Ari/math/xtom. Admittedly I don't actually scumread those three (only xtomx), but I truly hard townread teacher and Skittles and it appears that everyone believes ico so .
Ari joins the fray after RCE flipped town.
In post 7571, shos wrote:Math I believe is town but my Poe doesn't exclude him
What's this? Townread on math but he's been embedded in your solve for days already. Scum with RCE, and he was still scum after RCE flipped town. Now Math is your townread but still in your PoE???
In post 7590, shos wrote:7585: because we now know RCE was town. This obviously forces a rethink
Yeah that forces a rethink. Only you didn't. Your solve DID NOT CHANGE.
In post 7591, shos wrote:Oh yeah mild scumread on Ari, based on interactions and PoE
Then this came out of nowhere, with no explanation or effort behind it.
In post 7729, shos wrote:From what I read by now my gut tells me that Math is scum.
Aaaand back to scumreading math.
In post 7741, shos wrote:I am currently leaning towards Ari.The reasons are mainly tonal and PoE. I am fighting with myself as to whether or not I want xtomx lynched right now, because getting that slot to lylo would be terribad imo. My math read is swinging back and forth based on literally any post he writes, and the Titus thing only made me scumread that slot further. Titus loves scum activity. Anyway.I have set aside flopz for now as his recent answer to me actually was good. If need we can sort him later. Imo we have enough good townreads to continue the game, and with everyone TRing you, it's practically 3 unlynchables which I agree with, which is good. Ari is the only one I cannot argue against lynching, and therefore if I had to vig anyone it would be him.
'swinging back and forth on math' is good enough. But Ari you don't have anything AGAINST lynching him? Since when? He's only been in your solve extremely recently? If he's the ONLY player you can see lynched, why wasn't he in your solve before?
In post 7779, shos wrote:Well, I wouldn't say he is my main scumread, but he is definitely the slot I think is best to lynch right now. I do have to look into saudade interactions, when I get the time to dig in. Hopefully on Thursday; I hoped today but gf troubles lol.
This was wrt to Ari. Oh, he's NOT your top scumread? Ok.
In post 7886, shos wrote:Also if you really want some hard scumreads, my current go is VOTE: math and xtomx/Ari as partner.
Oh riiight. Yeah that makes total sense. Math is your hard scumread.
I was hoping Shos could bring some substance to their ideas but it seems that all we're getting is surface level. It's hard with the slight Town tone pings but overall Shos just hasn't been helping themselves enough if they are Town. I think I'm comfortable with rejoining this too. Sill want to wait for Teacher's Ari post first.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7977 (isolation #146) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Flopz »

Apologies, should've said yesterday but irl things happened. I'm V/LA from yesterday till tomorrow. If I've been asked any questions I'll respond sometime on Friday.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8017 (isolation #147) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by Flopz »

Thanks for the well wishes, everything is being taken care of.

My position hasn't really changed since I disappeared. I feel like Shos is acting Scummy while I also feel that there's like a weird undercurrent of Townieness to their posting.

And Ari is just a massive void of nothingness reads wise, I didn't disagree with their reasoning for voting RCE but the way it was done was really suspect and didn't leave me with good feelings.

Teacher are you going to do the Ari associative thing because I've kind of been waiting for that. At this moment I'm leaning closer to Ari than Shos.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8025 (isolation #148) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Flopz »

Wow Teacher, that was a lot more than I expected. I have no qualms with voting for Ari now. Might as well wait for his response to this before finishing him off.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8041 (isolation #149) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 8036, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8025, Flopz wrote:Wow Teacher, that was a lot more than I expected. I have no qualms with voting for Ari now. Might as well wait for his response to this before finishing him off.
I think this is the only thing being waited on? Someone correct me if I am wrong.
I'll wait a few more hours for Ari, if no response I'll treat it as him giving up.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8048 (isolation #150) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Flopz »

It doesn't seem like there's anything else on the docket and I would say that this is enough time for Ari to try and defend himself.

VOTE: Ari

Aloha.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8056 (isolation #151) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:23 am

Post by Flopz »

It's done right. Just in case VOTE: NL
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8061 (isolation #152) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 8060, shos wrote:Y NO DED

damnit
I can't believe xtomx has gotten to lylo, ftr.

so Skitter is clearly not today's lynch
I am probably a viable mislynch candidate (I know you want to math, don't vote yet)
xtomx is definitely a lynch candidate
Math should proooobably be kept for later, assuming we lynch correctly?
I think there's 100% exactly 1 scum between You and Math. I'm surprised you aren't gunning for Math after him picking you over Ari without hesitation.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8062 (isolation #153) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Flopz »

Obv that also means there's 1 scum between Xtoxm and Skitter with me being ConfTown and all but that's somewhere I'm scared to look in. I don't SR Xtoxm and Skitter is looking real town looking at their ISO throughout the whole Ari v Shos debacle.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8063 (isolation #154) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Flopz »

Btw, I'm gonna be barely on if at all from Friday evening till Sunday. And if I can participate it'll solely be through phone-posting (Grumble Grumble) as I will be visiting relatives. So just a heads-up.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8064 (isolation #155) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Flopz »

(ConfTown comment was made for Math)
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8065 (isolation #156) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Flopz »

Skitter, who do you think should be the lynch?

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”