lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:11 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

vote: joe

Such an ordinary name can only come from scum...I mean townie...I mean...doh.

Weird game.
There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but we are left watching the checkered board. Our eyes pass over the symmetry. I wish it were possible to achieve such mimicry, to move our pieces in peace ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ my bishops to church, your wild horses to stable.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:37 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Coron? Sure that isn't spelled with an "M"? :wink:
There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but we are left watching the checkered board. Our eyes pass over the symmetry. I wish it were possible to achieve such mimicry, to move our pieces in peace ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ my bishops to church, your wild horses to stable.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:03 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Doh. Guess I should read more carefully.

"Locus"? Are you sure that isn't spelled with a "t"? As in a pest? :P
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:53 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

unvote; vote: hairymezican
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:25 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Driveby?

A bandwagon has to form sometime. Hairymex seems a reasonable choice so far with a very quick 3rd vote and a crap reason for doing so. He seems quick to throw his hands up too and not fight for a reprieve.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:10 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Not really comfortable with the no-lynch scenario and starting the next day on zero again. I think a lynch ought to provide us with a little bit of information as opposed to none.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:09 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

We have to make a decision before this day starts dragging on and on. Do we agree that a lynch is the way to go? Are the no-lynchers going to abstain today?

Request mod to pls post a vote count on who is voting, who is voting for no-lynch and who is not voting at all. Thanks.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:46 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

HM, sure sounds like you're getting a lot of things confused.

I'm happy with my current vote for now.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:07 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Nice of you to finally join us, melcheese.

Where has all of these left us so far? Vote count pls?
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:38 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

FOS coron and MoS
. Contentless, spammy posts. And they seem to have good chemistry.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:06 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

The thread is starting to thicken with accusations and counter-accusations. Quite confusing actually.

unvote; vote: Locus Cosecant.
I find his insistence to take our votes off established choices and focus on lurkers at this late stage of the game a bit towny. I'm almost wondering if there is someone with a lot of present votes that he is protecting. More of an intuition vote.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:09 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

The thread is starting to thicken with accusations and counter-accusations. Quite confusing actually.

unvote; vote: Locus Cosecant.
I find his insistence to take our votes off established choices and focus on lurkers at this late stage of the game a bit towny. I'm almost wondering if there is someone with a lot of present votes that he is protecting. More of an intuition vote.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:07 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

unvote; vote zoneace
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:34 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Whoa. 3 night kills. I'm guessing 2 townie groups and a SK? But then again, we seem to have a lot of killer (assassin, sniper, etc.) roles floating about too.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:17 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

going back to an earlier hunch.
vote: HM
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:43 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Coron wrote:
JDtay and Laz are both on the same person right now. Strong connection there.
FOS: JD and lazarusmoth
???

Looks like scum trying to create a controversy where there is none to be found. Strong FOS to coron.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:17 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Top three most suspicious for me at this point is: HM, coron and MoS.

For now, my vote stays.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:55 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

I'm going to switch my vote to MoS. I've already FOSed him before. He does seem to hop around without much provocation plus I'm getting a bit irked by his abrasive style.

Too much coffee or scum getting desperate to shift attention someplace else?

unvote; vote: MoS
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:59 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Sounds desperate.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:10 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

A role claim at this point IS your best defense, MoS. I couldn't understand why, with the deadline almost upon you, you wouldn't do so. I just think you are trying to stall and use the time to think up of a plausible role claim, maybe even an important one, to avoid the lynch at any cost.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:48 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

unvote; vote: Maximus

Maximus is the obvious choice now. Darklight is right. He
has
been chanting MoS's death too much. Even when MoS roleclaimed. He seems to want to hurry the lynch up.

But if MoS lives through this night, I'd seriously think about lynching him tomorrow.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:48 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

I'm mulling over MoS. Is he scum who mounted a desperate defence to get free or an innocent who was pressed against the wall and blame another innocent? But why hasn't he been killed then? A mafia tactic against him or because he really is mafia?

In the meantime, I'm fairly comfortable with thesp's analysis and would also like to hear more of KE. So
vote: KE
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:50 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

I am really not comfortable with MoS (doc) claim AND the fact that no one has killed him yet. Keep in mind that if he isn't the doc, there must be a real doc somewhere who's not claiming out of fear for his own life. What would the best play for the doc be, to remain silent or to let his voice be heard?

I have made some preliminary observations and I'm willing to test my suspicions of MoS further and generate some discussion.
vote: MoS

In the meantime, I also don't feel like letting KE off the hook. It's too bad he claims he just doesn't post much. But I tend to vote for people who post too little - a metagame quirk of mine. After all, the mafia game
is
about posting.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:50 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

I am really not comfortable with MoS (doc) claim AND the fact that no one has killed him yet. Keep in mind that if he isn't the doc, there must be a real doc somewhere who's not claiming out of fear for his own life. What would the best play for the doc be, to remain silent or to let his voice be heard?

I have made some preliminary observations and I'm willing to test my suspicions of MoS further and generate some discussion.
unvote; vote: MoS

In the meantime, I also don't feel like letting KE off the hook. It's too bad he claims he just doesn't post much. But I tend to vote for people who post too little - a metagame quirk of mine. After all, the mafia game
is
about posting.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:09 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

I find that MoS seems to have an uncanny ability to deflect suspicions by successfully shifting them to someone else. He did it before and he's doing it again. I don't buy the JDTay bandwagon.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:17 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Still here. Still liking my vote.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:32 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

I'm sticking with MoS for now but casting a very suspicious eye on PB's new posts.

Vote count, mod?
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:29 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

*twiddles toes*
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:46 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

MoS still first on MY list.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:34 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

I agree, amazing aim for the vig.

It's good to hear that you fellas are considering a PB or MoS lynch. I definitely think we should pursue this line of suspicion.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:30 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Three votes on me. Not surprised that some people are grasping straws but I have to say that that is all they are doing. STD and PB are mum about their reasons. MoS is doing an OMGUS vote on me since I've been on his case.

I'm sorry that this game seems to be bogging down but I've read all the posts and I'm still liking my vote on MoS.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:57 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Apologies for misreading your last paragraph, STD. I somehow didn't equate it being aimed at me. Fact is, I don't know why HM was scummy (did I think he was scummy?) on Day Two and I'm feeling particularly lazy that I don't want to go through the earlier posts.

About MoS being scummy, I'm guess I'm taking hard gut feel over this. But I'm starting to think my gut feels aren't worth squat in this particular game so I'd gladly take it off now.

unvote

Bottomline is: I'm a bit out of sorts with regards to this game and I'm going to correct that by reading it over the weekend.

It also doesn't help that the others don't seem to be posting.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:24 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Gah, I really apologize for not getting the strength to defend myself from the three votes on me. This game really has been sapping my strength. I'm not sure how it got to be that way. Must be vacation-time on mafiascum.

Suffice to say, I must muster enough strength now to tell you that I'm not scum (or townie or whatever). It's very tempting to just stay apathetic and let you lynch me but I'm too much of a player to let the group decide on a false course of action. I don't even understand the suspicions set against me much less than answer them.

So here's what I propose: As simply as possible, lay down your questions/suspicions against me and I will try to answer them.

I also apologize for not proposing a possible suspect. My radar has been whacked on this game since day 1. All I can promise is a read on your proposed suspicions on other people and act accordingly on them.

Hope we can put this game to rest.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:46 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

I'd tend to vote the first one to claim. Still, it bears a bit more thought.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:47 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

The vibe I'm getting from his posts are kind of, "I'm kinda here, but I'm not saying much."
Apologies for that. But I'm really kinda stuck on a mafiascum rut and am currently wandering around just trying to catch up.

Perhaps it would be helpful if we each post a very brief summary of our impressions of the remaining players since we started on Day 1?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”