Newbie 810 - Game over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:27 am

Post by KittyMo »

Vote:Krauthammer

For having the funniest username. :D
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:57 am

Post by KittyMo »

@ Reckoner:
That's actually not a bad idea, to have a kitten as an avatar. If I ever change my avatar, it'll be of my adorable kitten. :D

@ 12KeyBlade:
I don't like to lynch lurkers; I like to get them replaced. But I usually find lurking scummy. It's a pet peeve of mine.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:42 am

Post by KittyMo »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10914

Here's a nice newbie game for you to read.
BONUS! It has me in it.
BONUS! You get to see Reckoner fail at being scum. xD

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:50 am

Post by KittyMo »

ronnieroo wrote:
Everyone:
What is your general play style and how many games have you played before? (If you've played lots I just need a quick estimate 20+, 50+. 100+, etc)
I've played enough on this forum to be an SE but not an IC. I've played about 15 irl games. (3 were big, long ones; the rest were short with mostly random lynchs lol)

Um, my playstyle? I talk a lot, and attempt to scumhunt. (Sometimes I totally fail at it. xD)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by KittyMo »

TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
Vote: No Lynch
Unvote
Vote: TheFlyingGreenMonkey
for voting no lynch on Day 1 and claiming to use logic and be experienced at Mafia in the same post.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by KittyMo »

KittyMo wrote:
Vote: No Lynch
Unvote
Vote: TheFlyingGreenMonkey
for voting no lynch on Day 1 and claiming to use logic and be experienced at Mafia in the same post.
Unvote
Vote: KittyMo
for voting for me ;D
OMGUS is scummy.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:52 am

Post by KittyMo »

Unovote Vote:
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Can you please stop screwing with the game? It's important to play to win. Unless you're frustrated scum, we'd really appreciate it if you would not self-vote. If you're scum, go ahead and just keep doing what you're doing. ;)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #111 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:06 am

Post by KittyMo »

Whoops, sorry, I forgot to watch this topic - I've missed a lot of stuff. *rereads*

TFGM's 34 - It would've been nicer when you were describing the amount of Mafia experience you had to have said that the 10 games you'd played were very different.

Also, I read somewhere that No Lynching makes sense when the amount of townies is an even number, and Lynching makes sense when the amount of townies is an odd number...

Blue Raven's 62 - Uh...don't really understand why you did that. I have a couple questions for you, Blue Raven.
1. Who do you currently find suspicious and why?
2. Do you remember your entire thought process for voting me? If so, could you please explain it to us?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #114 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:03 am

Post by KittyMo »

I read it in a thread on here, somewhere. (I forgot where.) Mostly the reason I posted that is because I don't really understand why, and I was hoping someone could explain it to me. Maybe I got the even/odd thing backwards, too...I'm not entirely sure, to be honest.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #119 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:06 am

Post by KittyMo »

Oh, I just realized I'm voting for someone that is going to be replaced.
Unvote

I'd like to see if BlueRaven can clean up his act before we start bandwagoning him. Let's wait and see if he will answer our questions before doing anything rash.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #121 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:07 am

Post by KittyMo »

Directed @ BlueRaven
Myself wrote: 1. Who do you currently find suspicious and why?
2. Do you remember your entire thought process for voting me? If so, could you please explain it to us?
3. Who do you currently find not suspcious and why?

(Good question, Reckoner!)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by KittyMo »

12Keyblade wrote:I would like to suggest that all players get an avatar so as to tell your posts apart quickly on rereads.

And if scum could make their avatars big red letters that say "
I AM MAFIA, LYNCH ME
!" that would be fantastic. [/joke] :lol:
QFT :D

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #129 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Hey Zach!! :D

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #160 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by KittyMo »

BlueRaven wrote:
KittyMo wrote:Directed @ BlueRaven
Myself wrote: 1. Who do you currently find suspicious and why?
3. Who do you currently find not suspcious and why?

(Good question, Reckoner!)
ok after an extensive examination of all the posts b4 my increadably nwb mistake i've come to a conclusion:

1) that TFGM (or his replacement) for the evidance that other players have given against him being town. And krauthammer for defending, but this could be turned around saying that he's just giving his own opinion and thats it. Of corse this could go one even further saying that im vilanising them...

2) Yes i can. I was being brain-dead acting on spur of the moment being a nwb. But that has changed (i hope) seeing ive been putting time into reading some guides.

3) Im not sure realy...
Ok, I think you've answered #1 & #2 sufficiently for now. (Continue to update your answer on #1 as time goes on, though, if you're ever unsure what to post.) However, I don't understand why you don't want to answer #3. Is it because you don't want to let the scum know who to NK? I will accept not answering the question if you have a reason for not answering, but I'm not going to let you "I don't know" your way out of this one. ;)

I don't like how unforgiving 12keyblade is. Geez, cut someone some slack.
FOS: 12keyblade.

I think I've found someone else more suspicious than either 12keyblade or BlueRaven, though. I'll be back with a content post later today or tomorrow. :) If my investigation turns out to be fruitful, that is.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #162 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by KittyMo »

reverendpsycho's 4 - Reverendpsycho random votes for a reason that is untrue; when called on it by 12keyblade, tries to cast suspicion on 12keyblade.

reverendpsycho's 17 Most (or all) of his attacks on geekalicious can be explained by a simple difference in playstyle between geekalicious and reverendpsycho. Reverendpsycho doesn't seem to like voting without a lot of suspicion, whereas geekalicious uses votes as pressure, not bandwagon votes.

reverendpsycho's 158 - continues to push suspicion onto geekalicious even though he admits that he simply has gripes with geekalicious' playstyle. Also, I don't see what about geekalicious' "contradiction" is contradictory.

FOS: reverendpsycho
for continually having weak reasons for votes and attacks on people.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #189 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:44 am

Post by KittyMo »

I disagree with the reads on Reckoner and geekalicious.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #191 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:36 am

Post by KittyMo »

12keyblade wrote: Post 20: Has a combative playstyle, dismisses game posted by KittyMo as “his first game, isn’t his meta.” Sure...
I don't think people with lots of experience should be judged by how they played their very first game. People's playing styles change with experience.
12keyblade wrote: Post 41: Asks for shorter posts. Stifling discussion?
Post 56: Says he wasn’t stifling discussion, just doesn’t think one should respond to everything.
I hate reading very, very long wall posts. You're leaving out the part where xRECKONERx encouraged reverendpsycho to link to posts, because it appears shorter to people, and is less likely to make their brain hurt.

His changing read on BlueRaven is a bit interesting, but I think that's just because BlueRaven is difficult to get a read on. That is noteworthy, though.

KittyMo's scum-o-meter says: 4 (For Reckoner)
12keyblade wrote: Post 33: Votes TFGM, following ronnieroo and KittyMo’s logic.
Right, he pressure voted TFGM. What's so bad about that?
12keyblade wrote: *note* Most unincluded posts include a) asking questions, or 2) following others’ logic.
I find this characteristic of players of geekalicious's experience level. Null tell.

KittyMo's scum-o-meter says: 4.5 (for geekalicious)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #192 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:43 am

Post by KittyMo »

Zachrulez wrote: Also, what do you think about Keyblade?
I find that I disagree with him on some things, but that doesn't neccessarily make him scummy. It mostly seems like differences in opinion.

Um, I think I'd better refrain from speaking about the breadcrumbing topic, since I think it's just going to make things worse for the town. It did seem to me like he was simply pointing everything he noticed out; not neccessarily meaning to rolefish...but I'm not entirely sure.

I don't know, he's probably a 4 or 4.5 on my scum-o-meter.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #194 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:55 am

Post by KittyMo »

ronnieroo, a question for you:

Who do you find most suspicious right now? With your playing style, you don't tend to vote or FOS often, so it's difficult to tell. Just curious, since you seem very observant. :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #198 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:15 am

Post by KittyMo »

BlueRaven wrote:
KittyMo wrote: Ok, I think you've answered #1 & #2 sufficiently for now. (Continue to update your answer on #1 as time goes on, though, if you're ever unsure what to post.) However, I don't understand why you don't want to answer #3. Is it because you don't want to let the scum know who to NK? I will accept not answering the question if you have a reason for not answering, but I'm not going to let you "I don't know" your way out of this one. ;)
I had to go (away from the comp) so i didnt have to finish my answer. I think you and reckoner are not scum because you both have been trying to work everyone off my case, which a mafia wouldnt try to do because if they can get someone easyly out of the picture it will give them to kills in 24hours. either that or you both are using a stratergy i dont know about yet.[/ooc]
So, you think scum would go for the easy lynch and wouldn't defend you, and that's why you think Reckoner and I are not scum? (Didn't totally understand your answer, sorry.)

Also, what do you think of 12keyblade's scum-o-meter?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #199 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:32 am

Post by KittyMo »

reverendpsycho wrote: Reckoner's quick vote on me after an FoS from KittyMo seems suspect.
What do you mean by this statement? Mind elaborating? I'm confused...

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #203 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Zachrulez wrote: Ah, then we disagree here. What he did is a form of rolefishing, and it's something that I find very scummy.

Couple that up with Keyblade's post 139, and you have a pattern of role fishing. (Even vanilla townie claims help the scum narrow down PR candidates.)
Oh, I forgot about his post 139! Yeah, that does seem a bit scummy.

12Keyblade, why do you seem so interested in finding out people's roles?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #257 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:06 am

Post by KittyMo »

Sorry, I'm here. *rereads*

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #260 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:22 am

Post by KittyMo »

As for the argument between Reckoner and Zachrulez, I think Zachrulez is winning. Reckoner seems to be changing his mind all the time as for what he did.

I still just don't really get why you guys are all finding Geek so suspicious, though. His behavior that you find scummy I find to be a null tell.

Your lunch sounded good, 12keyblade. :p Which reminds me, I haven't eaten breakfast yet...

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #262 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:39 am

Post by KittyMo »

I'm not very certain at this point in time, but your exchange with Reckoner is making him first on my list, followed by reverendpsycho, followed by Krauthammer (lack of posting).

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #264 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:50 am

Post by KittyMo »

Most of his attacks on players are really weak (though he attacks other players for the same reason), and I dislike his reaction from when 12Keyblade pointed out his reason for his random vote was incorrect. And a gut feeling...

Oh, speaking of 12Keyblade - I find him more suspicious than Krauthammer. Forgot to include him.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #283 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:54 am

Post by KittyMo »

Too lazy to do quotes.

To answer your earlier question, Reckoner, I'm really confused by your stance on BlueRaven.

I don't really like Zach's attitude at the moment, so right now, that's probably biasing me against him and toward Reckoner. *shrug*

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #285 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:08 am

Post by KittyMo »

It just seems like you're being just a little overly harsh & sarcastic. I'd appreciate it if you'd tone it down a little, but it's nothing too bad.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #295 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Zachrulez wrote: If you show me where I'm doing it, I will explain to you whether I am being sarcastic or not.

Clearly I am being harsh. That's just the way I play off of people that I think are scum.
I can find where you are being sarcastic, but some of your sarcasm seems very callous. As for your second point, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I don't think I can really ask you to change your personal style, as long as you're following the game's rules.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #296 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Oh, and I missed Keyblade's and ronnieroo's V/LA announcements. Luckily, the deadline is not until the 22nd, and you both are getting back the 18th, so I think we can wait for them to get back before we lynch. It's inconvenient, but that's life.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #297 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Sorry for the triple post, but best wishes to Reckoner's mom and reverendpsycho's family member. :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #315 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:50 am

Post by KittyMo »

Just letting you all know I'm here; I'm just rereading. I'll let you know if I notice anything out of place...

V/LA today and tomorrow
- I have to go camping =/; I'm leaving in a few hours.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #372 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:45 am

Post by KittyMo »

Whoa, lotsa content here.

Ronnieroo's slip:
I am not the brightest crayon in the box. I make at the least 1 or 2 "Freudian slips" per game. On my scum radar, Freudian slips are minor scumtells or null tells, depending on how bad they are. In my eyes, that is the only thing that could be considered a scumtell. So, her slip doesn't direct my scum radar to her...but to Reckoner and Zach, for so quickly jumping on her. (Particularly Reckoner, since Zach constantly seems to throw his vote around.)

Reckoner just asked everyone for their top 3 for scum:
I'm having such problems answering this simple question that I really need to reread. I've been saying that I should multiple times, sorry that I keep getting sidetracked. =/ I currently have a Top 4 scummy people, 2 neutral people, and 3 town-ish people (including me ;) ) - But I'll be working on that. So, more content coming later! :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #381 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:06 am

Post by KittyMo »

1) Why do you find ronnieroo scummy? Are you going to vote for her?
2) Is there anyone else you find scummy?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #384 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I've been gone so long reading Zach's meta. Something about him seems off this game, and I'm trying to figure out what it is. He seems to be more aggressive than usual.

META:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 09&start=0 - Only votes 4 times throughout the entire game (He made it to Day 4; endgame)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... highlight= Only votes 9 times until lynched Day 3 (multiple times for same player)

This game - votes for 5 times for 5 different players before Day 1 is even completed

I'm not sure if this is a tell, just putting it out there.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #425 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:37 am

Post by KittyMo »

You asked for it, Zach. I've got a case on you. ;) I'm attempting to be more aggressive, since my playstyle so far hasn't really been helping the town any. Sorry about that, guys. I've just been letting too many people off the hook, and it's time for JUSTICE. xP

I'm going back through your posts....5 PAGES! HOLY MACARONI.

First you attack Geekalicious for attacking your predacessor because your predacessor made some newbie mistakes. Apparently, TFGM is allowed to make newbie mistakes even though he's played Mafia before, but Geekalicious, the raw newbie to the game, is scummy for trying to use logic.

Then you attack Reckoner for forgetfulness & mind changing (which you just complained a few posts above my post was a bad reason to attack you for) and for trying to explain to reverendpscyho that long wall posts make some people's brains hurt.

After that, you attack 12Keyblade for actually doing something scummy. You put your vote on fairly quickly, and take it off quickly, without much explanation other than saying you've changed your mind upon reflection.

Then, you vote for Reckoner, while claming Reckoner and Geekalicious are scum. Reckoner, for defending what he defines as BS, and for not immediately pointing out every scumtell he notices. Geekalicious, for slightly imperfect logic and "following the crowd." (What newbie doesn't follow the crowd occasionally? You're an IC, you ought to know this; it's your JOB to know this.)

You back off a little but, seems intent on getting 12Keyblade to agree with him.

Later, you start asking Reckoner questions. When Geekalicious attempts to join the discussion, you start calling Geek scummy. Around this time, Ronnieroo points out the fact that you've been posting a lot, and his reads are having a big effect on the town. You then decide Reckoner's frustration is genuine, and that Geekalicious is a scumbag, and decide the best conclusion to draw from that is to make a case on Krauthammer and vote for him.

Ronnieroo makes her slip, and you totally forget about Krauthammer and vote for her. You say that not considering her scum after her slip accomplishes nothing but distraction. An attempt to score a quicklynch? After she explains why she did it, you're still demanding her to defend herself. The only explanation you'll accept is that she did it because she's scum. (Why ask for her to defend herself then?)

Then you build a very weak case on her. When called on it, you appeal to emotion and complain that if you switch postions, you're called scummy, but if you keep attacking the same person, you're called scummy too. If you had better reasons for suspecting ronnieroo, nobody would complain. You're missing the point here.

Then, after Geek attacks you, you suddenly remember that you find him scummy and tell him you're "certain" he's scum. The only way you can be certain of the alignments in this game is if you ARE scum. Which leads me to:

Vote: Zachrulez
for reasons aforementioned.

Top 3: Zach, Keyblade, and...reverendpsycho. (The last on

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #426 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:42 am

Post by KittyMo »

illiniguy09 wrote:
Vote: BlueRaven

I still find his actions from the beginning of the game scummy. Since then he hasn't made many posts. His last 3 post have been non-game related.

Also, maybe reverendpsycho needs to be replaced if he is having family problems and can't play.
I disagree with your 1st point. I've seen so many people just like him lynched Day 1, who all turned out to be townies...however, he does need to post his insight on the current situation.

BLUERAVEN:

1) Who do you find most suspicious and why?

The reverendpyscho replacement sounds good though. :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #427 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:45 am

Post by KittyMo »

EBWOP:

Top 3: Zach, Keyblade, and...reverendpsycho. (The last on
e is mostly gut feeling.)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #430 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:54 am

Post by KittyMo »

Again, sorry it took so long for me to post some decent content. I'm completely and totally confused by my other game, and I get distracted a lot by reading past games and hitting the random button in the Mafia Scum Wiki.

My gut's telling me to unvote Zach, but there's just too many scumtells here. =/ I hate my brain-gut conflicts, I get them every game.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #434 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Everyone:
1) What do you think of my case?
2) Do you think we should wait until 12Keyblade and ronnieroo get back until we lynch anyone?
3) Who do you think is the best lynch candidate for today?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #437 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Zachrulez wrote:Stop calling the case weak without explaining why it's weak. Explain why it's weak. Otherwise you're not actually reading the case and simply believing the first person who said it's weak. (Who probably didn't bother to delve into why it's weak either.)

Both Ronnieroo and Geek are scummy.
Your wish shall be granted. Expect an answer in a few minutes.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #439 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Zachrulez wrote:I can see I'm going to have to lay out a more detailed itinerary of ronnieroo's play.
ronnieroo wrote:I spy with my little eye... a condradiction.

You said it the above post
I don't like first day random kills
And then when KittyMo votes for you, you vote for her "for voting for you". That isn't exactly random... but it still doesn't strike me as well thought out or logical. It appears to me to be a joke vote, which you say you don't approve of.

I personally think that things can be observed from someones day one vote. Even if we don't nail a mafia member we still can observe who voted for who, and in this case, who voted no lynch.
Points out contradiction made by TFGM early in the game. Is careful not to take strong position against TFGM. Does not vote.
She's scummy because she doesn't throw your vote around quite the same way you do? I don't buy it. If anything, she avoided jumping on a bandwagon, which could've turned into a quicklynch.
Zachrulez wrote:
ronnieroo wrote:0.o

How does it seem like a coordinated attack?
Even if it is, there aren't enough mafia members to cause a lynch on their own. They would have to get someone to follow them. geek is a new member (I think), so naturally he's going to follow. The following does worry me though. I don't like to feel like someone is jumping on a band wagon.
If GreenMonkey is innocent then my suspicions would move over to either KittyMo or geek. Currently the contradiction and vote for no lynch naturally bring me to suspect you though GreenMonkey.
The biggest thing wrong in this post is that Ronnie points out that mafia can't get a lynch on their own, and that they need to get people to follow them. By this logic, followers are town, but she tries to lay a condition out to cast suspicion on Geek and Kittymo. Strangely though, she makes it a point to call geek a follower...

This is a classic waiting in the wings to blame people for a mislynch.
I did find this post by her slightly scummy, but I could never figure out a way to point it out without sounding even scummier than her. However, her point that players attacking townies is a (very) minor scumtell still stands.
zachrulez wrote:
ronnieroo wrote:My eye currently falls on BlueRaven.

It sounds like you're saying that by not defending that makes you town. Well that is a very very bad defense. For one thing, I think you may be using it to fall back on. If you're town (particularly if you have power role) you should fight to stay alive. You've contributed nothing. Your posts are confusing. All of this looks very scummy to me. I've never really bought the "I'm a noob" excuse. Can you please answer KittyMo's questions? If you answer them well it might help convince me of your innocence.

Kitty Mo where did you hear that lynch only if the numbers are odd? Do you think that that is a good idea? I really am going to have to say I don't.
Suspicions flip to Blueraven. Never states if or how this changes her read of TFGM. Doesn't vote. Not voting here is more striking cause she states that Blueraven is
very scummy
So, the fact that she doesn't make the quick bandwagon on BlueRaven huger is scummy? I have a feeling that if she'd voted for him, you'd be calling that scummy too. It doesn't seem like ronnieroo can win here. Nulltell, if you want to invoke WIFOM you could even call it a towntell.
zachrulez wrote:
ronnieroo wrote:
geekalicious wrote: My main point going into this line of thought is that both people I've voted for thus far have been obviously suspect and that's why I voted for them. Plain and simple.
You just admitted you're following others. This makes me very suspicous of you. Just because someone is "obviously a suspect" doesn't mean that they're mafia. Thinking for yourself is always the best way to go in a game like this. If you follow others you risk following a mafia member. Listen to other peoples arguments, express your own thoughts, and vote only after thinking it through.
Fixed the quote from the original post first off. Attacks Geek for "following others." Apparently the logic for this being scummy is the danger of following a mafia member. This stinks of Ronnieroo knowing Geek's alignment.
ronnieroo wrote:KeyBlade... Suggesting that someone hinted at the fact that they were cop is a bad idea... Especially if it wasn't an obvious hint. When I read that at first I, too, thought it may've been a hint, but when I re-read it I came to the conclusion that KittyMo meant "investigation" by re-reading the thread and re-evaluating her thinking. If KittyMo is the cop having her night killed would be very bad for town. If she isn't, and she's night killed it's still bad for town. It's possible that she's mafia throwing that comment out there to make the townies think she's innocent.

I feel as if Zach is controling the game at this moment. Leading sheep to water is ridiculously easy in a noobie game... especially when you're an IC. I'm not in ANYWAY saying don't listen to Zach. I'm saying make sure that you're thinking for yourself and not just following the logic of others. It's fine to agree... just don't blindly follow.

xRECKONERx... you don't even remember who you voted for? That shows how much attention you've been paying... Not remembering who you voted/denying voting for someone you did vote for makes me very suspicous of you. Forgetful or scummy? Hmm...

Just a few thoughts.
Deflates Keyblade's breadcrumb observation of Kittymo. Tries to distance from the possibility of her being a cop. Makes sure to point out that KittyMo could be bread crumbing as mafia.

Casts suspicion on me for "controlling the game". Tries to have it both ways by saying that she's not ACTUALLY trying to say not to listen to me though.

Casts suspicion on Reckoner for not paying attention. Does not commit to whether the behavior is scummy or not.
Here, she just seems to be explaining her thought process...I don't see what's scummy. (?)

I think you are having OMGUS-y feelings here. It's not like she actually calls you scummy, she just states her opinion, that her eye is drawn to you.

The Reckoner thing would obviously be because she is unsure if it is scummy or not...

zachrulez wrote:
ronnieroo wrote:KittyMo: KeyBlade12 and Zach currently draw my eye toward them.
KeyBlade12 because of the bread crumb thing. Pointing out that someone hinted at being cop worries me.
Zach because he's leading.

@Zach I feel as though you're leading because people are following you. If you look back at the thread you'll see that people follow your logic without really thinking for themselves. (Or at least that's how it looks to me... Maybe they just aren't stating their own thoughts)
Note no specific examples of people following me. She just assures me that if I read the thread, "it's there".
ronnieroo wrote:I'm here. Like I said I don't say anything unless I have something useful to say.
(And just to clear it up, I am a she...)

@Zach anyone who has an influence immediatly draws my eye, because if you're mafia you're very dangerous. I don't think you can disagree with that. If you find anything that draws your eye, just point it our and I will gladly explain my actions.

Just to let you all know, I will have no interenet connection at all from the 13-18. I don't know if that requires a replacement or not.
Makes excuse for lurking. Appeals to fear by saying that if I'm mafia I'm very dangerous.
I don't really see appealing to fear as her motive here... I do wish that she would post more, but she seems to address important things, so I don't tend to notice that she lurks. In fact, it's arguable that she's being a better townie than a lot of us. At least, according to this article.

Your case just seems full of nulltells and misrepresentations.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #444 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Zachrulez wrote:
geekalicious wrote:
KittyMo wrote:Everyone:
2) Do you think we should wait until 12Keyblade and ronnieroo get back until we lynch anyone?
1. I think your case is plausible. It's similar to my problems with Zachrulez, though you did state it more coherently. :)
2. It seems like the appropriate thing to do. We don't want to rush things before we've heard their voices. There may be the possibility that 12Keyblade may want to change his vote.
3. Well, my vote is on Zachrulez, so....
Buddying to Kittymo thank you very much. :P
You'd be surprised how many people get accused of buddying me. I think it's beginning to become an abnormal number...
Zachrulez wrote:Not voting when you have strong suspicions is very scummy.

It's consistent with a scum that is trying to blend in as a townie who's acting like they don't want to mislynch when their real motive is to blame the townies that back the mislynches stronger then the weak positions they take all day.
If she does take that position and tries to blame people, we'll call her BS. But, for now, I don't find her all that scummy. I'll look into that matter more later, though.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #445 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Zachrulez wrote:I want to emphasize how grateful I am that you actually took the time to look through my case and challenge it directly once again Kitty.
I like to be helpful. :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #447 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Zachrulez wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:
geekalicious wrote:
KittyMo wrote:Everyone:
1. I think your case is plausible. It's similar to my problems with Zachrulez, though you did state it more coherently. :)
2. It seems like the appropriate thing to do. We don't want to rush things before we've heard their voices. There may be the possibility that 12Keyblade may want to change his vote.
3. Well, my vote is on Zachrulez, so....
Buddying to Kittymo thank you very much. :P
You'd be surprised how many people get accused of buddying me. I think it's beginning to become an abnormal number...
KittyMo says: What do you think about my case?

Geekalicious says: OMG! That's exactly what I was thinking! You're so smart Kitty! :)
That came out really sarcastic, sorry. :/

My first game, scum was about to be lynch, and then she fakeclaims cop, with me as the innocent. When scum is eventually lynched, in LyLo I get lynched for being buddied. Second game, someone kept telling me my posting gave them warm feelings. Luckily, we were both town. Fourth game, someone was just accused of buddying me a couple of (real life) days ago. And now, this is game 5. xP So, I'm just saying, that tends to happen to me a lot.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #449 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Oh OK.

What are your feelings about this buddying?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #452 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by KittyMo »

geekalicious wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:KittyMo says: What do you think about my case?

Geekalicious says: OMG! That's exactly what I was thinking! You're so smart Kitty!
Zachrulez wrote:My feelings are that a scum is buddying up to you.
I'm not even sure what to say about this... I brought up my points against you first and even did a full analysis of your analysis on ronnieroo before KittyMo did. All I said was that I agreed with her points (when she specifically asked for our opinions) and now suddenly I'm trying to scum buddy with her?
I don't really know what I think of it either... I mean, just because Geek posted agreement with me doesn't make him buddying up to me. He never said that I was "so smart."

Now that I think about it, Zach, your buddying claim seems kinda scummy to me. Another thing to add to the list...

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #457 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by KittyMo »

My brain shuts off at around this time, so I'm just going to wait and see what I think about it tomorrow.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #461 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:29 am

Post by KittyMo »

Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:
Official "Why are we at 19 pages with no lynch in sight?" Vote Count
LMAO

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #464 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:57 am

Post by KittyMo »

Zachrulez wrote:I'm not claiming, so you're just going to have to go with what you have right now.
Why not?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #466 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:12 am

Post by KittyMo »

Total Post Count So Far: (Because I'm bored)
Zachrulez: 127 posts (+8 from predecessor) - 29.3/31.1%
Reckoner: 67 posts - 15.4%
12Keyblade: 65 posts - 15%
KittyMo: 50 posts - 11.5%
geekalicious: 48 posts - 11%
BlueRaven: 26 posts - 6%
Ronnieroo: 18 posts - 4.1%
reverendpsycho: 11 posts - 2.5%
illiniguy09: 4 posts (+13 from predecessor) - 0.9%/3.9%

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #467 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:14 am

Post by KittyMo »

Zachrulez wrote:Because it's my choice and I have made it.

You'll find out my role when you lynch me.
Um...we'd appreciate your role claim, but I guess in the end, it is your decision.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #474 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:13 am

Post by KittyMo »

xRECKONERx wrote:Swear to god, Zach, if you're a power role and you get lynched, I'm going to be fucking pissed.

Someone just hammer him, then. He's not gonna claim.
What about waiting for Keyblade and ronnieroo?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #476 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:55 am

Post by KittyMo »

LOL. I'm in another game in Day 3 LyLo that has fewer pages than this game - that's hilarious.

At least from my completed games, the longer the game is, the more likely a town win is. So, that's good! :D

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #478 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Hey, BlueRaven...who do you find scummiest and why?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #481 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Haha, I hope ronnie and 12Keyblade are scum if Zach isn't, because then they can't send in a nightkill. xP

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #482 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Anyway, good night, sleep tight, everyone; don't let the scum bite!

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #486 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:50 am

Post by KittyMo »

Here's some reading for you, BlueRaven, to hopefully help you learn more about the game:
- Try going to the Wiki and hitting the "Random Page" button. You'd be surprised what you'd learn.
- Old games (here's a couple of mine from when I was a cute little newbie):
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10683
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10914
Make sure you skip over the first post when you read them, so you can try to scumhunt/guess who is Mafia without bias. ^-^

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #489 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Haha, that's really cool! ^-^ It feels great to be a part of that, haha.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #497 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:14 am

Post by KittyMo »

geekalicious wrote:Oh great.... Both of our IC's are dead.... >_<
Don't worry. I'm an SE, and I'm still here. That's almost as good. :) So, everyone, you can ask me the same sort of questions you'd ask the ICs, and I'll do my best to answer. :)

FoS: illinoyguy
for a discussion curbing hammer. (I don't want to start a bandwagon too quickly without enough evidence...)

Anyways, for me, a reread is in order. I always like to look back through things when there are newly confirmed players. :) So, um, I'll hopefully have something to get us talking later today or tomorrow.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #498 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:15 am

Post by KittyMo »

Oh, and welcome back, Keyblade. (: We missed you. I hope Miss Ronnie drops in pretty soon too.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #499 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:18 am

Post by KittyMo »

Sorry for the triple-posting, but...

Vel-Rahn: Could we please get a prod or replacement for reverendpsycho? He hasn't posted in a week.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #501 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:31 am

Post by KittyMo »

For now, here's my (lame) content:

Zach wanted us to look at Geek, ronnie, and Keyblade. Reckoner wanted us to look at Geek and reverendpyscho. Um, my first read-through of just their posts didn't give me much new information. :/

I'll be back later to analyze the bandwagon on Zach, and I might throw in the other bandwagons that took place on Day 1.

COMMENT TO THE MOD:
I always LOVE your "Go to the Day [whatever] Lynch" button in the first post. It is sooooo helpful. Don't ever get rid of it.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #502 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:32 am

Post by KittyMo »

12Keyblade wrote: I'd do it right now, but I'm working on pulling together the Enda Arrowman and my brother's birthday party, so I'm slightly frazzled.
Enda Arrowman? What's that? :?:

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #505 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:38 am

Post by KittyMo »

12Keyblade wrote:
Sucking up to the mod = scum. Don't forget it.

For those newbies reading this, I'm joking. See? It's funny!

Sorry, my mind exploded. Just saw HP6.
Heyyyy. I've been in 2 games modded by Vel, and I was just reading Reckoner's Meta last "Night", and it was nice to just skip to LyLo (wasn't in the mood to read the whole thing.) And it actually turned out to be a really interesting LyLo - a townie fakevoted, Reckoner scum thought he was hammering, then the other townie posted laughing his *** off at Reckoner, but in the process of explaining the fakevote to Reckoner, self-hammered. Much discussion occured afterwards.

I wanna see HP6! *jealous*

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #509 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:56 am

Post by KittyMo »

Thanks for getting us back on topic, Illi. :) (Mind if I permanently call you that? Or would you prefer Guy?)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #520 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:26 am

Post by KittyMo »

V/LA until Friday. Sorry everyone, hopefully you don't miss me too much! ;)
12Keyblade wrote: I like your new scummy, Vel-Rahn!
Oh, YOU'RE allowed to say that, but I can't just point out that... :p

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #555 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:05 am

Post by KittyMo »

Back from my vacation. :) Sorry, I thought I'd be back on Friday, but then I got back pretty late, and didn't have the time and energy to read the thread. My bad.

Just woke up, and got my first prod... Prods are kinda scary. >_> I don't want to get one again.

I have another game to check in at, but then I'll be back for rereading & content.

xoxo KittyMo

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #557 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:17 am

Post by KittyMo »

Whoa, our replacement comes in with a bang! Welcome, Monsieur!
Monsieur wrote: What I see here, is KittyMo accusing TFGM for spite-voting, yet you not giving that same warning to Key who had committed the same crime and in the same severity. KittyMo decided to only acknowledge how 'OMGUS is scummy' when she became involved in the voting process.
I'd have to disagree with you there, that the "crimes" are the same.

reverendpsycho votes 12Keyblade for a reason that makes no sense; 12Keyblade votes him.

TFGM does something scummy, I vote him, he votes me back, and I call OMGUS.
Monsieur wrote: She even went to go so far as to call it "scummy". I'd like to know why these strong accusations were made to one, but not the other.
Do you not find OMGUS scummy? The way you twist my words is noted.
Monsieur wrote: I'd also like to acknowledge that this is my first game.
Whoa, seriously? Your first game ever, or just on this site?
ronnieroo wrote: KittyMo: Posting style seems the same as Keyblade's if a tad less spammy
Awwwww, I don't deserve my own explanation? D: As for my read on BlueRaven: I don't find him neccessarily scummy, I just find it annoying that it's like pulling teeth to get him to contribute.
Monsieur wrote: In regards to the night kill, which has already been mentioned, I was under the impression that it was an attack based on experience; there were no other benefits to killing him
because he could have been a vote wagon today.
I don't understand the bolded part. Care to explain?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #566 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:14 am

Post by KittyMo »

Monsieur wrote: I don't seem to see what I am missing, but what geek and you see. If a player votes another player, and that player votes them back in retaliation, shouldn't they both be considered OMGUS? Both of them are spite-votes, yes?
My definition of OMGUS is similar to the Wiki's.
Mafia Scum Wiki wrote: it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you.

That's how I use the term.
Monsieur wrote: I also don't see where I've twisted your words, I stated "she even went to go so far as to call it scummy." which you did. All I see is that I've stated facts that can be referred to through your post history
I just felt like the way you paraphrased my words was blowing them out of proportion. "Twisting my words" wasn't a very good explanation for that; my apologies.
Monsieur wrote: In addition to my previous post, I'd also like to know from KittyMo what her thoughts are in the case of Zach's allegations.

For reference:

Zach's allegations was that geekalicious was scum-buddying to KittyMo.
Eh, I think Zach tended to put too much weight in nulltells that seemed to him to be scumtells. Assuming that could be classified as buddying, I don't think we will neccessarily be able to tell if he was doing it on purpose, unless we learn his alignment. I also just in general don't really see how stating that a longer and more well-thought-out case is longer and more well-thought-out makes him buddying up to me.

You're a heck of a lot better at this game than me when I was as a newbie to the game, Monsieur. In fact, in some ways, you're probably better than I am now! :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #570 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:
Replacing illiniguy09.
:oops: :oops: :oops: I just was about to ask how the Mod could be the replacement of a player.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #584 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:49 am

Post by KittyMo »

Had a panic attack today. Not entirely stable. I'll answer everyone's questions tomorrow, hopefully.

xoxo KittyMo

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #593 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:08 am

Post by KittyMo »

I am really really sorry about my lurking as of late. It's totally unintentional... Last week was one of the worst weeks of my entire life, and I'm still not doing well from that, and my internet broke yesterday, which would've been a great day to have posted content. Anyways, as a result, I'm going to bust out content today. (Hopefully it'll be coherent...the 100+ degree heat as of late is kind of messing with my brain. :/) I really don't want to replace out, because I don't want to do that to you guys, so I'll do my best. Though I can't promise my best for today is up to par with my usual best.

Expect more stuff in an hour or less. :)

- Kitty

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #594 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:27 am

Post by KittyMo »

Monsieur wrote: villa lean
keyblade
blueraven

purgatory
illiniguy

wolf lean
kittymo
geekalicious
ronnieroo
Reasons please.
Monsieur wrote:1) KeyBlade and I have been the only ones to post a full reads list on the entire cast, while everyone else has not. I find this ironic because although Keyblade had taken the time to post his reads list, while others have not, they are quick to judge and criticize.
You weren't ever critisized for posting your list. We're all just looking for something a little more from you - the reasons behind your leans. This shouldn't be difficult, unless you're scum having to fabricate reasons for finding people scummy or not scummy.
Monsieur wrote: My suggestion: Everyone should post their list of reads. It doesn't matter how you present it.
Not everyone agrees with PBPAs. Some feel that they are anti-town because they are helping the scum choose who to nightkill. I think they help more than they hurt, so I'd be happy to do one. However, I am going to refrain from making one until you give the reasons for yours, because it makes me uncomfortable that you're acting scummy in relations to this, and you're asking me to make one. (I don't think that last sentence made much sense...I really can't figure out how to better explain it though. :/ )
Monsieur wrote: 2) I have contributed to the discussion far too many times, and I'd prefer other people to talk other than myself.
Nah, you're doing great. Keep up the good work! You are in no way posting too much, especially since the person you replaced was so quiet. We need all the help we can get determining our read on you.
Monsieur wrote: My suggestion: Either exert effort into this game, or it will be discouraging and the expected value of us winning will decrease.
I totally agree. I'm going to try to improve my posting amount to what it was when I first joined the game.

Surprisingly, I agree with almost everything Geek just said.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #599 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:26 am

Post by KittyMo »

Nooooo! I loved your old one! D:

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #601 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:10 am

Post by KittyMo »

Keyblade:
I think you should update your scum-o-meter, since you seem to have nothing better to do than suck up to random people. :p

I'm working on my own version, which I will post once Monsieur gives his reasonings. (I've done Keyblade and BlueRaven so far, and I'm working on Geek currently.)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #605 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:19 am

Post by KittyMo »

I'd still appreciate a more in-depth scum-o-meter, Keyblade, but thanks for the update to it.

By the way, I just have to finish reverendpsycho/Monsieur and ronnieroo and then I'll be all done with mine. I keep having to stop and fix my internet, though, which is really getting annoying. :S But I should have it finished by the end of today.

@ Riddle: Welcome! :) I have a few questions for you for when you get the chance to answer them:
1) How do you feel about your predeccessors' (Krauthammer & illiniguy09) playstyles?
2) How much experience do you have playing mafia? (That includes chat, forum, and real life mafia.)
3) Who do you currently find scummy?
4) Are you scum? :p

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #608 (isolation #77) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:34 am

Post by KittyMo »

12Keyblade wrote:Just FYI, Monsieur has told me that he intends to replace out because of "the apathetic cast."
Monsieur PMed you? >.>

I'm actually kinda surprised he feels that way. This game is a lot less apathetic than any of the ones I am in.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #614 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:58 am

Post by KittyMo »

Well, since Monsieur doesn't seem to be coming back, I'm going to disregard my earlier deal with him and go ahead and post this.

KITTYMO'S PLAYER BY PLAYER ANALYSIS

12Keyblade:

Slightly Odd Random Vote
Playstyle description does not completely match actual playstyle
Rolefishing?
Rolefishing AGAIN?
Votes Zach with little explanation. Later "forgets" to unvote before going on vacation.
Such a hypocrite! :p

He's slightly scummy, but I think there are scummier players out there to be worried about.

BlueRaven:

Claims to have no style. Avoiding question?
Votes me, blatantly admitting that he is just "going with the crowd"
Says it's just a newbie mistake.
Says he can't explain himself; possible appeal to emotion?
Apparently has no idea why he voted for me over TFGM, when we had the same number of votes.
Brushes off all questions for him
Continues giving half-answers to questions. Says he is reading guides so he can become less of a "nwb"
Admits that even if Zach had claimed a power role, he still would've wanted to lynch him.
Can't think of anything to discuss.
Really bad WIFOM argument
STILL can't think of anything to talk about. (3 days later)
Another 3 days pass, still has nothing to talk about.

The thing about BlueRaven is: he's either actually a newbie, or just playing the newbie-card.

If he's actually a newbie: All his mistakes can be considered nulltells, which means he has a fairly equal chance of being town or scum, in my eyes. It makes it difficult to get a read on him, because when you press newbies, they crack easily regardless of alignment.

If he's just playing the newbie card: Then he's scum. The way his playstyle has shifted recently makes me think this is fairly likely.

Geekalicious

Describes his playstyle as meticulous and questioning. (Seems accurate.)
"Accidentally"? misquotes Zach
Possibly buddying up to me?
Scum gloating?

I dunno what you guys see scummy about this guy. He often states exactly what I had been thinking of saying. He asks good questions, and makes good cases. He's doing great as a townie for a first time player.

Krauthammer (predecessor of Illiniguy09)

Raw newbie. Describes playstyle as cautious. (Seems fairly accurate.)
Avoids bandwagoning.
Will get angry if TFGM comes up town.
Is OK with a bandwagon on BlueRaven.
Is still convinced that BlueRaven is very very scummy, but TFGM's newb mistakes make him look town.
Both attacks and defends Keyblade. Convenient way to not give a full answer?

Illiniguy09 (replacement of Krauthammer)

Accuses several players without really comitting to which one he finds scummiest.
Agrees with Zach accusations without adding anything to the discussion.
Scummy hammer; weren't we waiting on ronnie and Keyblade?
Poor explanation for hammer. Weak reasoning for voting Geek.
Just one example of how illini refused to give in-depth explanations.

I'm leaning scum on this guy, but Riddle can still change my read, depending on how he acts.

Reverendpyscho (predecessor of Monsieur)

Random vote's reasoning is false.
Becomes quickly defensive of Keyblade's vote on him. Also attacks Geek with weak reasoning.
Attacks and votes Geek because of a "contradiction". (This contradiction is nonexistant.)
FOSes Keyblade for voting him without "properly justifying himself"
Pretty jerky response to Reckoner. >.>

Monsieur (replacement of Reverendpsycho)

Blows my statements out of proportion.
Something about the way he attacks Geek for attacking Zach strikes me as off. I can't figure out how to explain it.
Still says I'm leaning scum, implying that my explanations for my actions are not good enough. Hasn't actually gone out and said this, though.
Makes weak excuses for not giving out reasons for his scum list.

Monsieur, you're leaning slight scum. I don't really like the manner in which you and your predecessor have attacked other players.

Ronnieroo

Very non-commital post.
Slip?
Acknowledges the fact that she's been here since the beginning of the game, and has not yet voted.

While I'd generally like more contribution from her, and I'd like her to vote once in a while, I doubt Ronnie is scum.

Fine, I'll do your cute little category thing. :p

HEAVEN

1) KittyMo :D
2) ronnieroo
3) Geekalicious *

PURGRATORY

4) 12Keyblade

HELL

5) BlueRaven **
6) Riddle ***
7) Monsieur ***

* I was unsure whether to put Geek in Heaven or high Purgratory.

** See my analysis of BlueRaven above. Once I have a better clue at whether he's newbie-carding or just a newbie, this spot may change.

*** I had trouble deciding between whether Riddle or Monsieur were scummier.

---------------------

grrr I've hit the Preview button at least 20 times now. Gah I hate formatting. >.< So, if I made any random mistakes, please forgive me...this whole post took a really long time.

I'm going to throw in a post count for each player for the heck of it.

POST COUNT

1) 12Keyblade: 99 posts
2) KittyMo: 78 posts
3) Geekalicious: 73 posts
4) BlueRaven: 41 posts
5) Monsieur: 16 (+12) = 28 posts
6) ronnieroo: 27 posts
7) Riddle: 2 (+14, +8) = 24 posts

See, I have been posting plenty! Quit yelling at me for not posting. >_<

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #615 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:01 am

Post by KittyMo »

Riddle wrote:
@ Riddle: Welcome! I have a few questions for you for when you get the chance to answer them:
1) How do you feel about your predeccessors' (Krauthammer & illiniguy09) playstyles?
2) How much experience do you have playing mafia? (That includes chat, forum, and real life mafia.)
1) I can't objectively analyze their styles, because I know what their roles were, but, being as objective as possible; Krauthammer seemed pretty newbie and didn't really post too much before he was replaced, and illiniguy's hammer vote and lack of reasons seemed pretty scummy to me.
2)I am currently in two forum games (Other one is on Day 1) and I have played a couple times IRL.
3)Geekalicious seems somewhat scummy to me (buddying)
4) lol
Good answers! Regarding #2, would you mind telling a bit about the setup of your real life games? (We don't want to have the same problem we did with The Flying Green Monkey...) Also, did you actually scumhunt in your real life games, or did you just (mostly) randomly pick people to lynch?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #619 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I'm jealous of your many vacations, Keyblade. :p Have fun. Speaking of that, I never asked how your last one went. (Ronnie can answer too.)

Good points, Geek, good points. :-D

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #622 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:45 am

Post by KittyMo »

BlueRaven wrote: and i just realised that we dont have that much time till the deadline so we need to act fast...
So, what do you plan on doing about that?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #627 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:22 am

Post by KittyMo »

Welcome. :)

Summary:
Random voting stage is normal until TFGM shows up and votes no lynch. Then we all argue, and TFGM gets frustrated and asks for replacement. Zachrulez replaces him. On page 3, BlueRaven votes me, saying he's "just going with the crowd", creating a mini-bandwagon on me. People begin bandwagoning BlueRaven for this, until they mostly come to the conclusion that it was a newbie mistake. Geekalicious draws attention for "following the crowd." Zach makes the mistake of moving his vote around too much, drawing a lot of suspicion towards him, and eventually has an end of day bandwagon on him. When he refuses to roleclaim to try to redirect the NK, he is hammered by illiniguy. Our other IC, Reckoner, gets nightkilled.

Day 2, we've mostly been going in circles. illiniguy, geekalicious, and BlueRaven have been given the most attention. Monsieur, the person you replaced, along with Keyblade, Ronnie, and me gave analysis on all players. Right now, we're in the awkward "we only have a few days to lynch and we really don't know who to lynch" stage that happens almost every late Day 2. Mind posting some content to help us?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #628 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:24 am

Post by KittyMo »

Oh, and could you please answer these questions that I just asked Riddle (he recently replaced illiniguy09):
KittyMo wrote: @ Riddle: Welcome! I have a few questions for you for when you get the chance to answer them:
1) How do you feel about your predeccessors' (reverendpsycho & Monsieur) playstyles?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #634 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:19 am

Post by KittyMo »

Riddle wrote: Once you are all caught up it would be good if you posted what you think, it would be nice to have a fresh set of eyes to find what we've missed.
You haven't really told us what you think of the current players...would you mind following Monsieur's earlier request, and doing some sort of analysis of all the players?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #639 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Oh, and Raskol: mind posting some sort of analysis on everyone? :) Your analysis thus far seems helpful, but we want mooooore.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #647 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 am

Post by KittyMo »

12Keyblade wrote:Ummm...holy crap. Can I be perfectly honest for a minute? I'm considering voting for Raskol just for that. I don't see ronnie's playstyle as scummy in the least...OK, slightly. Very, very little. Like, almost not at all. Point is, I never considered voting for such a pro-town player. I really want to see the reasons behind this, or my vote may go from geek to Raskol.
Then why's she a 6 on your scum-o-meter?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #659 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:48 am

Post by KittyMo »

Crap, we only have 2 days. I will most definitely be paying attention.

I'd be willing to lynch: Riddle, or maybe BlueRaven. I don't like Riddle's admittance that his laziness is the reason he's not posting. Dude, we have 2 DAYS! Wtf. BlueRaven's refusal to answer my question for him is also noted. It really seems like he's trying to get away with saying as little as possible.
Geekalicious wrote: Again, I'm going to note that your "playstyle" is suddenly allowing you to post more than you have the whole game when fire comes up under you.
You yell at her when she posts, and you yell at her when she doesn't. @-@ That seems just a tad unfair, don't ya think?

Hmmmm, the attacks on Ronnieroo are interesting. I'll have to think over my read on her...

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #660 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:48 am

Post by KittyMo »

EBWOP: I will most definitely be paying particular attention to this thread.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #668 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by KittyMo »

BlueRaven wrote:
KittyMo wrote:Crap, we only have 2 days. I will most definitely be paying attention.

BlueRaven's refusal to answer my question for him is also noted. It really seems like he's trying to get away with saying as little as possible.
um.... what was your question?
Here.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #669 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Geekalicious wrote: m.... You have a point. My point isn't really to yell at ronnieroo, but also to put the thought out there for others to analyze. Additionally, she HAS defined her playstyle as being a lack of posting. So for her to break from the habit only in the case defending herself appears scummy.
No. She has defined her playstyle as posting things that aren't spammy. She feels at this point that she actually has questions to answer, and that's why she's been posting more. Your misrepresentation is noted.
Geekalicious wrote: If ronnieroo were to flip scum, that vaguely worded post on your Scum-O-Meter basically gives you the ability to say "well, she was a 6 on my Scum-O-Meter" but it also lets you say "well, I said she needed to be moved." Win-win, eh, 12Keyblade?
Craplogic. Since for this post, you seem to be assuming that Keyblade is scum, if ronnie flips scum, HE WOULD KNOW BECAUSE HE WOULD BE HER PARTNER. You're saying he would (hypothetically) be trying to buss her by putting her high on the scum-o-meter, even though he didn't even put any reasons for her being scummy? I'm pretty sure Keyblade is smart enough as scum to know that if you're going to buss your partner, at least do a good job at it, because if you do a crappy job bussing, you look even scummier. If Keyblade was trying to buss ronnie, he could make an attack on her exactly like Raskol did. What motivation would he have to crappily buss her? None. So, your attack makes no sense. It even makes Keyblade look more like a townie.
Geekalicious wrote: I want to see more from Riddle especially since his player slot has been suspect a decent chunk of the game, but I don't really see enough scummy behavior to lynch him yet.
I completely disagree. He and his predecessors may have a low post count, but I would say that a huge portion of these posts are scummy. Also, why do you have different standards for Keyblade and Riddle? You called Keyblade scummy for invoking the "I'm lazy excuse", and yet Riddle, who said the same thing, isn't? Double standards are also scummy.

Your opportunistic jump on Ronnie is also noted.

Wow, Geek, I had thought you were town, but I'm beginning to rethink that.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #670 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by KittyMo »

12Keyblade wrote: Ummm...holy crap. Can I be perfectly honest for a minute? I'm considering voting for Raskol just for that. I don't see ronnie's playstyle as scummy in the least...OK, slightly. Very, very little. Like, almost not at all. Point is, I never considered voting for such a pro-town player. I really want to see the reasons behind this, or my vote may go from geek to Raskol.
The more I read this, the more I think classic scum post.

Hmmmmm. I'm going to update my analysis (though this one is largely based on gut) to the following, upon more reading:

Heaven:
KittyMo =]

Purgratory:
Raskol
Ronnieroo
12Keyblade
Geekalicious

Hell:
BlueRaven
Riddle

I think I'd be willing to lynch from Keyblade down, in that order. But, seriously, this entire page has just made me think pretty much all of you are scummier, except Raskol, who is winning protown points.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #672 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Geekalicious wrote: I never said that 12Keyblade and ronnieroo were scum buddies/ that he was trying to bus her (he's obviously not trying to bus her since he's been hedging on voting for me a long time) so you're putting words in my mouth there.
You're telling me that Keyblade as a townie (or any townie, for that matter) would try to pretend they found someone scummy, or pretend they didn't find someone scummy?
Geekalicious wrote: Riddle also said that he was busy in the same post. I definitely agree that he needs to post more and he'll warrant more suspicion if this habit of his continues, but real life could be intervening for him right now.
Would you mind explaining to me what you find pro-town about him? All I've seen him do is sit back and encourage other people to post. Illiniguy was also very very scummy.
Geek wrote: I'm not opportunistically jumping on ronnieroo. As you'll note, I had already placed her in my Purgatory category when I rated her. Seeing the way she's reacting to Raskol's questioning is only tipping her into the Wolf Lean category for me.
Hmmm. I must have you confused with someone else then. Sorry about that.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #688 (isolation #93) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:26 am

Post by KittyMo »

Vel-Rahn Koon wrote: At deadline, ½ the original number of votes will be required for a lynch. In the case of a tie, the person who first received the required number of votes will be lynched. If this number is not met, a No Lynch will occur. There will be no reduced number of votes in LyLo.
It's 4 to lynch, so we're actually OK right now. I think Geek is going to be lynched at the deadline, since he's got the required number of votes and got them before Riddle did. So, we're not going to be stuck no lynching. *sigh of relief*

Um, so what happens now? How do we officially decide between Riddle and Geek? How is roleclaiming going to work?

I'm really having trouble deciding here. If I had to choose right now, though, I'd vote for Riddle.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #690 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:37 am

Post by KittyMo »

Pros of a deadline lynch:
~ Discussion lasts for the longest time possible
~ No risk of an accidental hammer

Cons of a deadline lynch:
~ Tomorrow it will be harder to analyze the votes of the winning bandwagon
~ Some people feel it's against the spirit of the game

So, it's a double-edged sword. I don't really care whether we let the deadline automatically lynch someone, or if we do a normal lynch.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #695 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:15 am

Post by KittyMo »

Well, if you're a townie, even if you feel frustrated and backed into a wall, you must do what you can to help the town. Zach's refusal to defend himself at the end just ended up hurting the town, but the cases he made on people still live on for us to look at and use. So, if we decide to lynch you over Riddle, and you're a townie, please give us all the information you can.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #697 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:21 am

Post by KittyMo »

Well, here's the updated unofficial vote count.

Unofficial Vote Count (~28 hours):

geekalicious: 2 (12Keyblade, Riddle)

Riddle: 2 (Raskol, ronnieroo)
[alliteration!]

BlueRaven: 1 (geekalicious)
Raskol: 1 (BlueRaven)

4 to lynch (2 to lynch at deadline)

------------

Well, this is the most messed up vote count I've ever seen that close to the deadline, lol. Well, at least we're not going to no lynch.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #699 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:25 am

Post by KittyMo »

BlueRaven wrote: OR (and this is a big or going bk to day 2)

start of day 3

town1
town2
town3 dead (NKed)
town4 dead (lynched day 2)
town5
town6 dead
town7 dead

scum1
scum2

this is the equil point, it only takes 2 to lynch so if a scum votes for 1, the other will follow suit and there is a lynch and nothing can stop them.
Town5 wouldn't be dead...and on Day 3, it takes 3 to lynch, and if it's a LyLo Day3, there's no lowered # of votes.

But, yeah, that is pretty scary that the scum can completely control who gets lynched today if the town isn't careful. :s

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #700 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:28 am

Post by KittyMo »

Also, BlueRaven:
The scum would win if it got to the point where there were 2 town and 2 scum. That is stated in the rules in this post.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #702 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:32 am

Post by KittyMo »

Well, the equal scenario would emerge if we lynch a townie today, and lynch a townie tomorrow, assuming someone gets nightkilled tonight.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #705 (isolation #100) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:40 am

Post by KittyMo »

BlueRaven wrote:but why would the scum opt their NK?
Well, it's not often done, but scum will sometimes do it to help them forge a doc claim. Or, the actual doctor will interfere. (But we may or may not have on in this game, so...yeah.)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #706 (isolation #101) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:44 am

Post by KittyMo »

Your above post makes a lot of sense, Raskol. I think I'll go ahead and go with a
FAKEvote: Riddle
, since I'm still unsure if we're going with deadline lynch, or normal lynch.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #711 (isolation #102) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:02 am

Post by KittyMo »

Whoa, good job catching that. Could we also just have someone unvote Geek, though, to fix that problem?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #715 (isolation #103) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:20 am

Post by KittyMo »

BlueRaven wrote:i thought it was 1/2 the populations votes, not 1/2 the votes. if so then we would need a hammer on him.
[quote="[http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 61#1742661]The Rules[/url]"[/quote]
At deadline, ½ the original number of votes will be required for a lynch. In the case of a tie, the person who first received the required number of votes will be lynched. If this number is not met, a No Lynch will occur. There will be no reduced number of votes in LyLo.[/quote]

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #716 (isolation #104) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:21 am

Post by KittyMo »

EBWOP:
The Rules wrote: At deadline, ½ the original number of votes will be required for a lynch. In the case of a tie, the person who first received the required number of votes will be lynched. If this number is not met, a No Lynch will occur. There will be no reduced number of votes in LyLo.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #718 (isolation #105) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:26 am

Post by KittyMo »

No, no, no. Normally, to lynch, we need a simple majority of votes: since we have 7 alive, we need half of 7, rounded up. (4)

But, if the deadline hits, we'll only need half of the normal number of votes, which would be 2 votes needed for a lynch.

Does that make sense?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #720 (isolation #106) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:31 am

Post by KittyMo »

I'm going to be here pretty much all day, but tomorrow I won't be here after 9:30am Pacific, until late. (Perhaps a couple of hours before the deadline?)

Sorry if I'm flooding the thread. >.<

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #726 (isolation #107) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I'll vote for Riddle before 9 pacific time, because Vel's from an Eastern time zone, and so technically Sunday ends for him midnight his time.

I'd appreciate it, though, if I had a backup person in case for some strange reason I can't get there in time. Just in case...

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #729 (isolation #108) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I've been in your spot, Riddle, and I know it sucks when your predecessors ruin it for you. :( But, we've got to lynch the scummiest one here...

It'd be nice if you could give your reads on everyone, so if you flip town we'll be able to use that. Thanks. :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #730 (isolation #109) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Raskol wrote: (Actually, I think we should make BlueRaven swear he won't do it first though, since he might otherwise claim that didn't understand/thought we needed to hammer. I don't think anyone else would have an excuse, though.)
BlueRaven: Do not vote for anyone unless you are later told otherwise.

[/b]

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #731 (isolation #110) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by KittyMo »

vote: Riddle

NO ONE VOTE FOR ANYONE unless you have a very very very good reason for doing so

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #741 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Here to drop in before the deadline, but I guess we didn't decide to wait.

Wtf were you thinking, Keyblade? *not happy at all*

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #748 (isolation #112) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:00 am

Post by KittyMo »

Well, I guess the scum know the setup now...

First of all,
FoS: Keyblade
for the scummy hammer.

Remember, guys, we're in LyLo, so do not vote for anyone until we're sure who is scum, because if one townie votes for another townie, the 2 scum can easily jump on and win. So, be careful how you use your vote.

Whenever there are new role confirmations, it's always good to devote some time to rereading. So, I'll be off doing that for a while. ~
VRK wrote:
And don't think of trying to use the above quote to meta the game. I'll drop a Modkill so fast your head will spin :twisted:
Awww. :/

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #751 (isolation #113) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Should we do a massclaim? I don't really know how those work, but I think we collectively decide who is the scummiest and have them go first, and then that person chooses next, and so on and so forth until we've all claimed. I've never actually done one in any of my games, so I don't know the procedure.

I'm still reading, though. ~

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #756 (isolation #114) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Aaaah I just lost my other game in LyLo for the town! Just a reminder that everyone needs to be very, very careful...

I'm kinda freaked about that, so now's probably not the best time to be content posting. I'll probably be back tomorrow.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #757 (isolation #115) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by KittyMo »

My mind's clearer now. Ok...

BlueRaven, who do you think should claim first? We're looking for the person we collectively agree is scummiest.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #762 (isolation #116) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:57 am

Post by KittyMo »

You've raised some good points, Geek, but I wonder if we should have someone else go first just because we don't want to waste 3 days waiting around for him to get back. I think between Blue and ronnie, Blue is more likely to be scum, so I'd vote for him going first. If Keyblade was here, though, I'd probably have him go first.

Speaking of ronnie, where is she? Perhaps she's not here because the night passed so quickly... It's too soon for a prod, though. :/ Guess we'll just have to wait.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #764 (isolation #117) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:38 am

Post by KittyMo »

That's 2 for BlueRaven, one Keyblade, one ronnie, one not voting. BlueRaven, would you mind claiming? After you claim, you choose who goes next, is how it usually works.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #766 (isolation #118) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:45 am

Post by KittyMo »

I find you, Geek, and Keyblade pretty equally scummy, for reasons I explained yesterday. I need to reread, though, and get my reads fixed...my brain isn't working very well at the moment. :s

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #767 (isolation #119) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:40 am

Post by KittyMo »

V/LA today and tomorrow.
Bleh. Sorry people! >_<

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #772 (isolation #120) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:02 am

Post by KittyMo »

BlueRaven wrote: wait a second, you said you find me the most scummiest before, now your saying that we're equil? whats up with that?
Nowhere did I say I found you the scummiest.

I said:
KittyMo wrote: You've raised some good points, Geek, but I wonder if we should have someone else go first just because we don't want to waste 3 days waiting around for him to get back. I think between Blue and ronnie, Blue is more likely to be scum, so I'd vote for him going first. If Keyblade was here, though, I'd probably have him go first.
It would be pointless for Geek to claim, since he already claimed, and I wanted Keyblade to go later because he wasn't here. I find all 3 of you scummier than ronnie currently, and thus I wanted you to go first. Can you please point out where I specifically said that I found you the scummiest?
Geekalicious wrote: Just letting you all know that I'm hear reading. However, it's hard to find content to post about with most of the players absent....
And why is that?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #777 (isolation #121) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I think between Blue and ronnie, Blue is more likely to be scum

THAT IS NOT A CONTRADICTION WITH ANYTHING I SAID.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #781 (isolation #122) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:36 am

Post by KittyMo »

I don't find him scummier, neccessarily, I just agree that he seems to talk about the cop role a lot, so he'd be the best person to claim. I do, however, need to go back and figure out who I find scummiest and why. I'll get back to you all on that. :)
12Keyblade wrote: Disclaimers now Kitty? Remind me who your other suspect is pls.
It wasn't a disclaimer. The bolded part was something I'd already said, and the capitalised part was an explanation for it, since I thought that's what BlueRaven and Geek were telling me I was contradicting. (My bad...) And I don't even get what you mean by the 2nd sentence...

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #784 (isolation #123) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Ummmm, it'd be nice if people would post more when they feel there need to be more posts instead of just complaining about how nobody else is posting. >_>

Here, I'll do my part to get conversation going. It'll also get my thoughts flowing: (Sorry I haven't been on much. Real life has been eating me for breakfast.)

Bandwagon Analysis

Some say you can learn a lot from bandwagons. I guess we'll try and see what we can get out of it...

Key:
Confirmed Townie

Day 1:
Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:
Final Day 1 Vote Count

ronnieroo - 1 (
Zachrulez
)
Zachrulez
- 5 (12Keyblade, geekalicious, KittyMo,
xRECKONERx
illiniguy09
)

Not Voting - 3 (BlueRaven,
reverendpsycho
, ronnieroo)

5 to Lynch.
Deadline
is the end of Wednesday, July 22 (Eastern, GMT - 4).
How did this mislynch occur?
12Keyblade - He votes swiftly for Zach, calling him on bad logic, then goes off to his vacation without unvoting.
Geekalicious - Has a small case on Zach. 1/3 of it is a mistake, though.
KittyMo - Large case. Can't really comment without bias...
xRECKONERx - he's a conf-townie so it doesn't really matter...
Illiniyguy09 - scummy hammer, but he's a conf-townie so it doesn't really matter

Off the bandwagon:
Ronnie was on vacation the whole time, so I can't really comment.
And reverendpyscho was gone too, but he's conf-town so we don't really care...
BlueRaven - Didn't want to hammer because we were waiting on Keyblade & ronnieroo.

Conclusion: BlueRaven's interests seem protown here, dunno about Ronnie, Keyblade is slightly scummy, Geek's is kinda scummy, imo.

Day 2:
Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:
Final Day 2 Vote Count

geekalicious - 1 (
Riddle)

Riddle
- 4 (
Raskol
, ronnieroo, KittyMo, 12Keyblade)

Not Voting - 2 (BlueRaven, geekalicious)

4 to Lynch.
Deadline
is the end of Sunday, August 9 (Eastern, GMT - 4).
How did this mislynch occur? Well, let's see here...
Raskol - Conf-townie starts bandwagon.
Ronnieroo - Throws on a vote because of the approaching deadline.[/url]
KittyMo - I join wagon, but make it clear that no one should hammer. I am biased though.
Keyblade - Scummy hammer, but doesn't fully explain until later. Just says "harp on me all you want Day 3."

Off the wagon:
BlueRaven and Geek agreed not to hammer. +protown points.

Conclusion:
BlueRaven and Geek do good, ronnieroo's is a nulltell I think, and Keyblade's is kinda scummy.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #785 (isolation #124) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by KittyMo »

The more I think about it, the more I think I've figured out one of the people who are scum. I don't have time to make a case tonight, so I'll probably have it done tomorrow or the next day. <3

Peace ~
- KittyMo

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #788 (isolation #125) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:31 am

Post by KittyMo »

I am in the midst of working on a large post, but there's a discussion topic I wanted to bring up first:

One thing to look in 5-person-LyLo is likely scumpairs. It's good to think about what scumpairs are more likely than others...I'll look into that as well later on.

Roleclaim: Vanilla Townie. ^_^

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #791 (isolation #126) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:51 am

Post by KittyMo »

Now that is the weirdest roleclaim I've ever seen. A cop with no results... That's so weird, though, that I don't think it would occur to fakeclaiming scum. Hmmm. I am leaning toward it being true, I think, for now. Why'd you choose those investigations?
12Keyblade wrote: So...should we let ronnie lead us, as it appears geek and I are merely going to continue to go back and forth? Or would you rather I ressurect my PBPA from earlier?
Why would we sit back and have someone lead us? Are you so sure that Geek is scum that you're not even going to consider who his partner might be, or that he may not be scum at all?

Two things I must say:
1. I am still working on that large content post.
2. I have been having computer problems for a good portion of yesterday and the day before. On my laptop, the left-click button is worn out. My dad figured out how to switch it so the right-click button now does what the left-click button used to, and vice-versa. So, about 95% of the time, I cannot do the right-click function, and since the switching of these buttons is really hard to get used to, I may screw up on quote-tags, copy-pasting, and other things a lot. Thanks for understanding. ^_^

- KittyMo

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #792 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:21 am

Post by KittyMo »

EBWOP:
And, Keyblade, did it ever occur to you that Ronnie may be scum? Why are you letting someone who could be scum "lead" you? That's very odd to me.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #794 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:11 am

Post by KittyMo »

After doing that bandwagon analysis, it struck me that I'd never really looked into 12Keyblade being scum. Well, after thinking it over for a while, I honestly feel like an idiot for not having considered it earlier, as it makes a lot of sense to me.

He starts off the game in a fairly normal manner, until this post, where he begins buddying ronnieroo, and states that his playstyle consists of careful thinking and interrogation. (Has anyone noticed this being his playstyle? I sure haven't...) After FOSing TFGM, Keyblade then makes this post that reeks of scumminess. It's incredibly non-commital and insincere, like he's waiting for other people to decide if they find it scummy before he decides how he feels about it. Then, he active lurks for a really long time, mostly just quoting Reckoner and saying he agrees.

Next, he asks for a roleclaim at L-2 here. I've never, ever seen someone roleclaim at L-2, so this seems quite odd to me. Pretty soon afterwards, he points out here that I supposedly cop-breadcrumbed, which is very much anti-town, which ends up leading to an awkward response from ronnieroo, which is probably the reason why the roleblocker roleblocked ronnie. (Assuming she's the cop, of course.) He also lies here about how I marked the word investigation with quotes, and when Zach calls him on it, he never responds. He active lurks for 3 days, votes for Zach, then goes on vacation without unvoting.

Start of Day 2, he does more active lurking. (Though, that is partially my fault...but still, this guy active lurks way way way too much.) In fact, that's what he does most of the first half of Day 2. Most noteworthy post is here, where not only is he active lurking, but he buddies Geek in the same post. o.O He changes his scum-o-meter around a lot here with no real explanation. There's another extremely non-commital post here.

Ok, now right here is about the scummiest post I've ever seen in my life. I don't know why I didn't notice this yesterday; perhaps because of the deadline-almost-here-moment, but wow...non-commital, makes no sense, possibly lying, insincere, all in one! Mentions power roles *again* here and here, and in the second one he also hammers extremely scummily without a real explanation, totally ignoring what the rest of the town had agreed to do, and *doesn't care* that it will make him look scummy tomorrow. The only reason you wouldn't care if you look scummy in LyLo is if YOU'RE SCUM, because if you're scum in 5-person-LyLo, your partner gets another chance the next day. He offers his explanation here, but I still don't get why he couldn't have explained it back in the post where he hammered. It's not a very good explanation, either...another mention of the cop, but at least it makes sense in this situation. Crappy defense to Geek's accusation in this post, though that seems to be becoming the norm. This post makes no sense, and when asked to explain, he doesn't. And, finally, it doesn't occur to him here that Ronnie could be scum, and is OK with just following whatever she says.

Summary:
The most likely reason for Keyblade to have a different playstyle than he says he does, sets active lurking records, is very noncommital, often makes no sense when posting, seems to have an obession with rolefishing, doesn't care if he'll look scummy in LyLo, has to invent a reason for why he hammered early, and that it doesn't occur to him that a claimed cop could not be the cop, is...
because he is scum.

Vote: 12Keyblade

Unvote

That was just for dramatic effect. ^_^ I'm not ready to seriously vote him, but I do definitely think he is most likely to be scum. I feel like a total idiot for not seeing all of this before, when it's been painted right in front of our faces.

As for his partner would be? I'm unsure. His interactions with Geek and Ronnie are quite interesting, but I'm not sure if that makes them more or less likely to be buddies.

Anyway, I'm curious on everyone's thoughts on my case. -yawn- I might go take a nap now. That took a while...

- KittyMo

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #795 (isolation #129) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:21 am

Post by KittyMo »

I guess I'll take that as a compliment, Ronnie...though I do find the fact that you investigated me slightly odd, since I don't think you really mentioned me all of Day 1, and you haven't really mentioned finding me scummy, really, ever... Is this just a difference in how we play the cop role? And do you still think I act as though I'm "too sparkly to be mafia?"

Also, it doesn't look like we're going to have Real Cop VS Scum battle this time around, since everyone else claimed VT.

(I probably won't be quoting posts very often anymore, due to the computer issue I specified earlier.)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #802 (isolation #130) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:38 am

Post by KittyMo »

Lots has happened since I was last here, I see.
ronnieroo wrote: Night one I investigated Roskol (or some other dead townie), night two I investigated BlueRaven (or some other townie that would've been an easy lynch (I'm NOT saying he is pro-town)), and (s)he came up scum. Townies follow, mafia win. If I was mafia, why on earth would I've risked claiming a cop with no results?
For one thing, I would risk there actually being a cop
, secondly it would've been an easy mafia win to just say one of the easy town targets, thirdly having no results makes me less belivable.
This is the reason why I am more inclined to believe your claim that not. However, the bolded part is incorrect. The scum have known the setup since Vel-Rahn Koon posted Raskol's death scene, because he was the doctor. They know this because if they have a roleblocker, they know there is a cop. If they do not have a roleblocker, there is no cop. (This also answers a question Keyblade had for me.)
BlueRaven wrote: and for future reference i havnt used the noob card for ages ¬_¬... not in day 2 or 3 and for the last 1/3 or 1/4 of day 1.
Your posts still kind of scream the noob card. It's difficult to tell whether you're pretending to be a noob or really are a noob.
BlueRaven wrote: I also have been looking into 'how to be a good mafia' or 'finding mafia' sort of guides cus i have a feeling that kitty and her accumplis (if she is scum) are driving this bus to hell.
Wtf. When did you switch from "Kitty is protown" to "Kitty is most likely to be scum."
BlueRaven wrote: And she some of the criteria:

> wishy washy voting (this is an unstable scum tell though)
> third person an wagon here
> saying someone is town without 'if'
It is true that I have been the third person on a wagon twice. However, didn't the wiki also mention that the 4th vote on a bandwagon is a scumtell? Show me examples of my wishy-washy voting and saying someone is town without 'if' and I will be glad to respond to you, but I honestly do not think I have done either of those things. (Also - while the Wiki is smart, I wouldn't reccommend following it as closely as you are. It's a guide, not a rule book.)
12Keyblade wrote: Do you really think I'm dumb enough to make that post without an ulterior motive?
Ooooh. A gambit. Interesting. I do like it, but I don't like how you seem to be avoiding stating your opinion on ronnie's claim. What is it?
12Keyblade wrote: Kitty--You jumped on me immediatly. However, you may have contradicted yourself. In your first post, you say "I'm leaning toward it being true." In your EBWOP, you say "Did you even consider she might be scum?" Yes, yes I did. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised. But the question is, did you?
I'm not that naive to not consider it... o.O I just find it extremely unlikely that it would occur to someone to forge that kind of claim. I could be convinced otherwise, though. I find the fact that I suddenly seem to be one of the scummier people on your list because I "may have contradicted myself", when for the entire game you've found me the most pro-town. Please don't say "acting wishy-washy/scummy is my playstyle" again. You stated what your playstyle was a long time ago, and you haven't been following that.

I find Keyblade and BlueRaven's sudden jumps on me that seem contradictory with earlier reads scummy.
ronnieroo wrote: @KittyMo, No not a compliment. Overplaying innocence can be just as bad as playing very scummy.
What exactly do you mean by "overplaying my innocence"? I have a feeling I'm missing something here. What can I do to not "overplay my innocence" in the future?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #803 (isolation #131) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:39 am

Post by KittyMo »

12Keyblade wrote:That's mature VRK. Delete my post. OK, whatever :)

Nah, just kidding. :P
???

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #806 (isolation #132) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:45 am

Post by KittyMo »

KittyMo wrote:The scum have known the setup since Vel-Rahn Koon posted Raskol's death scene, because he was the doctor. They know this because if they have a roleblocker, they know there is a cop. If they do not have a roleblocker, there is no cop. (This also answers a question Keyblade had for me.)
Already answered.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #808 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:24 am

Post by KittyMo »

Well, you're not alone, since Ronnie doesn't seem to know either, and the other 2 didn't comment...

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #812 (isolation #134) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by KittyMo »

@Ronnie: I think that may have to do with the fact that I'm a shy, young girl that likes to be helpful...but I guess I'll try to be more aggressive, since that's the only thing I can think of to do to be less "sugar-coated". I would have to disagree that it's as bad as the other way around, though...

I'll comment on everything else in a bit. :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #814 (isolation #135) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Keyblade and Geek's reactions to Ronnie's claim are making me think I'm missing something here. Hmmm...I suppose I'll make a list. Feel free to add to it, anyone:

Reasons Why I Believe Her Claim:
~ It is so unlikely fakeclaiming scum wouldn't think to consider it.

Reasons Why I Don't Believe Her Claim:
~ It's
incredibly
convenient to not have anyone cleared.

Um, gee, my brain isn't very creative right now. Little help from everyone else?

---------

SINCE THE START OF DAY 3, THE SCUM HAVE KNOWN THE SETUP.

(Just wanted to get that straight.)
Please don't ask me to explain why, as I have already done so. This is what I was talking to Keyblade about up above. This also means that Geek's last post was incorrect, because waiting for everyone else to claim doesn't matter. This is assuming, of course, that one or more of Ronnie, 12Keyblade, and Geekalicious (since at least one of them, from my perspective, is scum) lied about not knowing the setup. I guess the scum could've not put 2 and 2 together and not realized the thing about the setup, but...I find that unlikely. So yup.

--------

Sorry my brain isn't working well. :/ Zachrulez basically dared me to read a game he's in that's 98 pages long (and counting). I read about 60 pages today, so...yeah. It kinda makes your brain explode. I'm not sure if I'd reccomend it. :s And I just got done standing in a parking lot for 4 hours giving out parking passes. Bleh.

Reminder to Everyone:

Do not vote for anyone unless you are *sure* they are scum, because if you are wrong, the scum can quickhammer. That is, until the deadline, because if the deadline hits and we no lynch, we lose. =/ Only 11 days to the deadline. We should definitely be able to find the scum before then, though.

~ Kitty

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #817 (isolation #136) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:52 am

Post by KittyMo »

BlueRaven wrote: i never said anything about thinking kitty was inoccent. To me its guilty untill proven inoccent. And dont bring up that post after my epic slip up. That was just me trying to dig my self out of that hole and fail.

But i must add this was all driven by a gut feeling... so you know....
Oh, wow, this post reeks of scumminess.
BlueRaven wrote: I had to go (away from the comp) so i didnt have to finish my answer. I think you and reckoner are not scum because you both have been trying to work everyone off my case, which a mafia wouldnt try to do because if they can get someone easyly out of the picture it will give them to kills in 24hours. either that or you both are using a stratergy i dont know about yet.[/ooc]
The above is the only time you've ever mentioned whether you think I'm scummy. So, yes, you did in fact say something about thinking I'm innocent.

Guilty until proven innocent? The only way to "prove" someone's innocence is to see their death scence. You really have the mentality that everyone in this game besides you is scum? o.O

I'm still waiting for a reason that I'm the scummiest one here, besides gut feeling and being third on a bandwagon. I am also still waiting on examples of when I did wishy-washy voting and called someone a townie without saying "if."

Quit. Avoiding. My. Questions.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #819 (isolation #137) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:52 am

Post by KittyMo »

What does that have to do with the thing you just quoted?

I'll answer back to you on the case, though. Hang on a moment.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #820 (isolation #138) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:09 am

Post by KittyMo »

12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote: He starts off the game in a fairly normal manner, until this post, where he begins buddying ronnieroo
ORLY? How so? By being helpful and answering my own questions?)
Saying "I like you!" in that manner is blatant buddying.
12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote: and states that his playstyle consists of careful thinking and interrogation. (Has anyone noticed this being his playstyle? I sure haven't...)
Good catch!
Yeah. I know. o.O
12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote: After FOSing TFGM, Keyblade then makes this post that reeks of scumminess. It's incredibly non-commital and insincere, like he's waiting for other people to decide if they find it scummy before he decides how he feels about it.
What the heck???
>_> Saying "what the heck?" doesn't really mean anything. If you have a counter-argument or a more specific question, we can further discuss this.
12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote: Pretty soon afterwards, he points out here that I supposedly cop-breadcrumbed, which is very much anti-town, which ends up leading to an awkward response from ronnieroo, which is probably the reason why the roleblocker roleblocked ronnie. (Assuming she's the cop, of course.)
It's what I do. If you're going to breadcrumb, do it better.
Hahaha. Funny. Trying to blame me for your anti-town actions. All I did was type in the word "investigation", realized it sounded like a cop-breadcrumb, but left it in hopes of redirecting the nightkill. I didn't go out and say that a long time ago because then that would've been a softclaim, which is baaaad. Also, "It's what I do" is a horrible defense for acting antitown.
Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote: He also lies here about how I marked the word investigation with quotes.
Accident! Honest!
You sure "accidentally" do things a lot. Why didn't you respond to this a long time ago, back when Zach originally asked?
12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote: Start of Day 2, he does more active lurking. (Though, that is partially my fault...but still, this guy active lurks way way way too much.)
How is it your fault?
Because I was active lurking for part of it too, having a conversation with you about Harry Potter... However, my point still stands that I have never seen someone active lurk this much that hasn't been scum.
12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote: In fact, that's what he does most of the first half of Day 2. Most noteworthy post is here, where not only is he active lurking, but he buddies Geek in the same post. o.O
(Not buddying. MErely commenting.)
Yeah, you totally said without any buddying motive "You are so my favorite in this game!" I find that unlikely.

Okay, so you commented against about half my case. But you left another half of it totally alone. I disagree that it was a failed case. It's certainly not the best case I've ever made, but quite a few of my points do stand. However, I think we need to clear up the situation with Ronnie first before coming back to this.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #821 (isolation #139) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:16 am

Post by KittyMo »

12Keyblade wrote: You are scummy because I find your case on me to be full of holes.
Okay. Might wanna update your scum-o-meter then...probably on everyone, since your reads on people seem to have drastically changed. Reasons this time, please.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #823 (isolation #140) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:31 am

Post by KittyMo »

geekalicious wrote: Also, why is everyone suddenly finding KittyMo suspicious? BlueRaven places her in several scum pairings, 12Keyblade finds KittyMo's logic faulty and scummy, and ronnieroo says that she deserved to be investigated because she's "overplaying innocence".
I have the same question.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #825 (isolation #141) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by KittyMo »

ronnieroo wrote:To clear this up, I do NOT currently find KittyMo most suspicous, at this moment she's in my bottom two.

Secondly, I thought she was overplaying innocence on day one. I don't think she is anymore, and I never said I still did. She was worth investigating on day one.

@KeyBlade, ok I've noticed I've gone from obviously town to 99% sure mafia. I find it odd that you've thought I was town the whole game, and now after role claiming a town role you think I'm mafia. What has caused you to change your mind? The unlikly hood of it happening changed your mind?
Okay, that makes sense. Thank you for clearing that up. I tend to fail on Day 1 a lot...I've been mislynched for being an idiot before too. =/ I'll just have to keep trying til I figure that out, I guess.

And that's also a good question for Keyblade. I think he is scum. But I am wondering if his sudden switch on ronnie is going for an opportunistic mislynch, a bussing attempt, or if he really feels that strongly about her claim.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #826 (isolation #142) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Forgot to add on:
If anyone thinks I am posting too much, kindly tell me to shut up, and I'll do it. :) I personally want to hear more from...well, all of you, but particularly BlueRaven.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #829 (isolation #143) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:46 am

Post by KittyMo »

Well, here's a chart about activity levels:
[mrow]Player[col]Posts / Day[col]100's of Chars / Day[col]12Keyblade[col]2.3[col]4.8[col]BlueRaven[col]1.3[col]1.8[col]Geekalicious[col]1.9[col]7.89[col]KittyMo[col]2.6[col]8.6[col]Ronnieroo[col].7[col]2.7[col]

Conclusion: Don't try this at home. It takes too long. =/ Idk, it's just something to think about.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #831 (isolation #144) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:28 am

Post by KittyMo »

geekalicious wrote:Hm, rather interesting chart, KittyMo. How did you go through the posts to compose the chart? Seems like a lot of work unless you coded up a program to automate the process. And how did you get it to do the chart formatting in the BBcode?
I saw some guy in another game do it (in the game I was complaining about being too long earlier), and I wanted to see how he did it. I ended up copy-pasting every single thing everyone said, which did take a while, but at least it familiarised me more with the thread. I just copy-pasted his chart columns and edited the data, but I see that there is a Table button that gives the table code. I should PM him sometime and ask if he has some program to do it, because there's gotta be a faster way to do it...lol. I was already about halfway through when I realized how loooong it was going to take, so I wasn't about to stop there.

------------------

Ya know, maybe everyone should give an updated scum-o-meter, unless they can link to a post where they gave one and their reads are unchanged. I definitely one updated ones from 12Keyblade and BlueRaven, because their reads on people seem to have changed a lot recently. I'm going to work on making another one, but I have to go do stuff in other games first.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #832 (isolation #145) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 am

Post by KittyMo »

EBWOP:
I definitely
want
updated ones from [blah blah blah]

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #833 (isolation #146) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:48 am

Post by KittyMo »

Prods on 12Keyblade, BlueRaven, and ronnieroo, please.
We can't let lurking slide when we're 6 days from the deadline.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #837 (isolation #147) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I will not be quoting during this post. Sorry...

@ Ronnie, regarding your last post:
1) What content would you like BlueRaven to post?
2) What concerns you about Geek's playstyle?

@ BlueRaven:
(((((Hugs)))))) - that's tough. Hope all goes well. Remember to answer my questions when you're back, though. :)

@ Geekalicious, regarding "when the appropriate time to vote during LyLo is":
Well, here's one game I was in; the link starts at 5-person LyLo that I think went at a pretty good, quick voting pace: (Pads and MiteyMouse are scum; me, Mane, and xxFabianxx are town)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 38#1614638
[By the way, the reason I sound like an idiot is because that was my first game. :oops: ]

I would give you an example of the game I lost 5-person LyLo in, but our Mod took the deadline off so we ended up staying in LyLo for more than a month, so it's a bad example.

Pretty much, you want to vote when you can't be convinced otherwise that someone isn't scum, because if you're wrong, then the real scum can jump in and win. I'm always a total scaredy-cat about voting in LyLo. =O

--------------------------------

I have been neglecting my other games, so I need to go work on those, but I'll throw in a quick scum-o-meter (it's changed upon rereads):
Town to Scum:
Geekalicious - Played a pretty strong game. Committed a few scum tells, but that's normal for a first time player.
ronnieroo - Playing pretty well. Could comment on things more often and more specifically. My gut is telling me that she's scum, though, but I'm not sure whether I should listen to my gut... And the more I think about her claim, the less sure I am about it...
BlueRaven - I've caught him in a few lies lately, and a lot of his recent posts rub me the wrong way. His lack of talking about who he is suspicious of would allow him as scum to change them pretty much at will, and he always pops in and comments "uhhh I don't think the discussion is getting very far" without adding to it, which is not only irritating but is scummy.
12Keyblade - See huge case a few pages back. Both our ICs thought he was scummy, and he's just committed too many scumtells for it to be a coincidence. If he's not scum, he's a VERY overeager, anti-town townie.

Seriously, though, I need to go post in my other games. I like this one better, I guess, because I've been playing in it the longest.

Mod: Cancel prods on BlueRaven and ronnie, but we seriously need one on Keyblade. Also, BlueRaven forgot to bold that he was V/LA til the 30th, so keep that in mind. Thanks VRK! :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #840 (isolation #148) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:30 am

Post by KittyMo »

The fact that no one else has voted probably means that (from my perspective):
A) At least one of you and 12Keyblade is scum.
B) Ronnieroo and BlueRaven are our scum and just haven't gotten a chance to vote yet.

I'd like to hear a bit more from ronnie and Keyblade before voting, and perhaps BlueRaven if he gets the chance, but I don't really see myself voting for anyone besides Keyblade, unless something drastic happens.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #841 (isolation #149) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:43 am

Post by KittyMo »

Oh, and I hope all goes well for your dad, VRK. ((((hugs))))

Wait...I have an idea. Let's not hammer Keyblade until BlueRaven is back. I want to see what he has to say about it.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #850 (isolation #150) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Sorry I've been gone. Real life has made me really, really busy. :( Anyway, I'm just extremely thankful I made it here in time for the deadline.

Well, I'm scared to do this, but I'm going to do it anyways:

Vote: 12Keyblade

*prays that the game isn't over*

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #851 (isolation #151) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by KittyMo »

...wait. a. minute.

According to VRK's deadline counter, I'm about 4 minutes after the deadline.

There's no reduced number of votes in LyLo.

We just no lynched.

I just lost the game for the town. Because I'm 4 minutes and 58 seconds late.

I can't believe this is happening... I'm so, so, so sorry. :(

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #852 (isolation #152) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Dang timezone differences. Gaaaah. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Okay, I'll shut up now. I just feel really stupid. Good game, town. I bet we would have won if I hadn't screwed up.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

- KittyMo

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #865 (isolation #153) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:03 am

Post by KittyMo »

Well, Vel kinda summed up the game here:
Vel-Rahn Koon wrote: "It's the quiet ones you gotta watch...Well while you're watching the quiet one I bet a noisy one will fucking kill you..."
Keyblade and I agreed that we could post our private messages, so here they are:

Night 0 Communications:

12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote: Hello 12Keyblade,

I have never played as scum before, so I'm admittedly a little nervous, but I don't think you've played scum either.... Hehe. I've only ever played as a Vanilla Townie (which I think is also the same as you.) I'm your roleblocker partner, so it's in our best interest to keep me alive as long as possible.

So, um, any Day 1 strategies? I think we should probably find an easy newbie target and jump on that bandwagon. And we'll probably kill our IC Night 1. But, we'll see how it goes. For now, I think we should just go with the flow.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to playing with you! Let me know if you have any questions, as I've been playing (at least on this site) longer than you.

- KittyMo
I concur with your analysis.

For the record, Pizzadudes is mah bro, but there's no chance I'm telling him I'm scum! So we might NK him too.

Yeah, as for D1, once a wagon gets support from both experienced, or strong support from one, we should jump on. Also, if a wagon on one of us looks likely, don't be afraid to jump on me!

I'm considering staging an argument D1 between us about a "slip-up." Thoughts?

-----------------------------

Oh, and haha.

1. Pizzadudes isn't playing.

2. If there's a doc, there's a cop and vice versa. There's either a doc&cop, or neither in this setup.
Only problem with your experienced plan is that I AM one of the experienced players! Hehe. So, we can probably go with what the IC says.

And as for the mini-argument: Good idea.

You can go ahead and confirm, unless there's something else we should talk about... I think we'll just wing it for now.

- KittyMo
And herein lies an issue of mine; not reading carefully enough! Ah well, good luck today!
Night 1 Communications:

KittyMo wrote:
12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
12Keyblade wrote:
I lurve scum!

No, the DC ref is b/c that's where I just was, so it would make sense for me to brag talk about it.

"investigate" geek, b/c ronnie looks more town.

Geek or illin should be a good lynch. Geek looks scummy and illin is lurking. So is Blue...

Send them in at 8:55 your time. You can send them both (I don't want to be responsible

Scum is fun!

I'll be on till about 9 my time (6 yours) so we can continue to plot and cackle evilly. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I lurve scum.
I seriously do not understand why all the townies are convinced that Geek is scummy. He's just a raw newbie; cut him some slack, guys, why don't you? But, hey, that might work in my favor - by not going with what the town says, and staying off the wagon, I'll look less scummy. Only problem with that is, what if he's about to get lynched? Do I claim cop and that I got an innocent on him? If there's a counterclaim, that would be inconvenient...I think a illinoy lynch or a BlueRaven lynch is going to be best. Perhaps reverendpsycho, depending on how things go with him? (He's probably getting a replacement soon.)

I dislike being in my other game where I'm a VT now because being scum is just so much more interesting. Lol. Especially since everyone is going after me because I had a blonde moment.

I shouldn't be getting off, except for dinner sometime between 7 and 8:30 your time, so the plotting should be well-dealt with.
Listen, I'm not gonna complain about the dumb sheep townies being lead around by Zach paranoia.

I think we should wait a little bit to see who to lynch. See what bandwagons have steam, etc.

I have to get off for dinner soon.

Code for who I think we should lynch:

Washington Monument: BlueRaven
Capitol Building: geekalicious
White House: illiniguy09
Arlington National Cemetery: reverendpsycho
Lincoln Memorial: ronnieroo
Jefferson Memorial: xRECKONERx

Only if nessecary. If I talk about them, they are lynchable.

I have to get off for dinner soon, but I should be back b4 the deadline hits.
Right...I forgot that Reckoner could be doctor protected. Hmmm. I still think we should NK him. At least then we'll know the setup.

Yeah, a lot of Zach's ending posts made me lmao. Just, how sure he was that I wasn't scum. And I'm surprised no one refuted my case - I was sure trying to twist a lot of his statements. Good thing it was so long nobody read into it that far!

Maybe bring up 2 of those as a code - the one you talk about first is the main lynch target, the second being the backup. (In case the first roleclaims, etc.) But the code idea is very clever.

Hope your dinner is yummy!
yeah, I could active lurk. I dunno, sometimes I do that anyway.

My dinner was delicious! Chicken with colony sauce...
Mmm. Sounds yummy.

I'm back. I had to go do a Japanese Roleplaying thing.

I can't really think of anything else we need to plan. I'm not going to buss you; that's so overdone.
Yay! No bussing!

I'm OK with you sending the kill in now. Just make sure to not completly ignore the other, or I'll feel unloved.

I'll try to stop rolefishing.

I'm excited! Good luck "tomorrow!"
Good luck. Sending in now. Though you might be offline.

GO SCUMTEAM. We are so going to pwn the cute little townies again.

Remember to give me the signal. And I'll remember to buddy Geeki.

KittyMo
Gotcha. Good luck!

die suck die townies suck die die
KittyMo to Vel-Rahn Koon wrote wrote: I am the messenger for the scum faction. :twisted: I would like to
nightkill
Reckoner and
roleblock
Ronnieroo.

I'm happy I actually got to talk to my partner tonight. The townies weren't listening to my hinting... :/ I was scared there for a bit.

So, um, we're ready for Day 2 to start whenever you are...
Yays. :D Let's cross our fingers that Reckoner actually dies and that we used our roleblock well...

- KittyMo ;)
Night 2 Communications:
12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
12Keyblade wrote:
KittyMo wrote:

You weren't supposed to hammer til the deadline so we could have more discussion time. >_> I'm honestly really scared of you getting lynched, because all the times we were talking about random crap might incriminate me.

I also think the whole "I'm the cop and you're the doctor" plan is out the window, because I didn't do a good enough job staying off Geek. My bad. =/ Oh well.

Is there anything else we need to figure out? I think we're probably going to have to try and get Blue or Geek lynched tomorrow. Ronnie's too town.
Yeah, not a chance of ronnie's lynch.

I think *knocks on wood* that it might be an all vanilla game. I really, really hope so, because if there's a cop, I'm sure they're all over me tonight.

I think that BlueRaven might be an easier lynch tomorrow, but I can't vote for him until someone presents an excellent case. We have to make sure that nobody votes until we're sure "because scum can speedlynch "
Well, only way we're screwed is if BlueRaven is the cop. Because Raskol will be dead, ronnie will be roleblocked, Geek's a VT, and we're scum. And BlueRaven didn't even think your hammer was scummy, so I find it unlikely he'd investigate you for that. But, *knocks on wood*, it just doesn't seem likely to me that we've been totally missing the power roles so far.

I think we're pretty good planning wise...is there anything else we need to discuss?

Random Question: Is your name Alex?
Random answer: Yes. Are you a stalker?
Kind of. :p I was trying to figure out which site Monsieur was talking to you on, and it only really showed up with (your?) YouTube account. I didn't comment cuz I didn't want to get in trouble from VRK. That, and all I have on there are stupid videos of my cat. =D

I'll send in the NK and the roleblock as late as possible, again. So, Wednesday at 8:55pm my time I suppose.
Yeah, that's mine I'm working on better stuff, promise. Anyway, if you're gifted with a brilliant strategy before then, go ahead and---wait, one just hit me.

Send the choices in now. That way, day breaks earlier and I can answer for the hammer before I leave.
Good idea. Though I like having a break from the game during the night phase, it's time to finish this game up.

Good luck, Keyblade, since this will be the last time we PM as scumbuddies. If either of us get lynched, we're no longer allowed to PM strategy. So, good luck, and may the force be with us!

- KittyMo

(I'll forward you the NK/RB PM once I send it, and then I'll PM you letting you know when VRK receives it.)
OK. Good luck to you too.

Do you mind if I post these after the game ends?
Not at all. I actually had the massive quote pyramids worked out from Night 0 and Night 1, and was meaning to ask you about that... But I obviously forgot. xD
KittyMo wrote: I'm the messenger for the scum faction, again. I'm here to let you know that we'd like to nightkill Raskol and roleblock Ronnieroo.

Have a nice day! :)

- KittyMo
That's what I send VRK.
OK, cool. Good luck!

*prays*

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #866 (isolation #154) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:59 am

Post by KittyMo »

Good game, everyone. :)

First off, I just wanted to thank everyone in this game. This is by far my most favorite game that I've played on this site. Thanks for being part of this experience with me. I've never been scum before, let alone a roleblocker, so coming into the game I was scared half to death, and thought we would lose for sure. Seriously, just seeing my name and the word scummy in the same post sent shivers up my spine Day 1. I tried to mostly lurk through Day 1 until I found someone who I thought I could get lynched, while looking protown. Day 2 and Day 3, my focus was appearing as helpful and protown as possible.

While my focus Day 1 & 2 was getting Keyblade and I as far as possible, he'd acted so scummy that on Day 3, my plan was to buss him & get him lynched, then on Day 4 kill someone besides Geek, and get Geek to lynch whoever I didn't NK. About 2 days before the deadline, I noticed that people STILL weren't voting, so I decided to keep lurking and see what would happen. Well, nothing happened August 31st, so on September 1st, I opened up VRK's deadline counter and would check the time til I'd win periodically. Once ronnie voted about 2 hours before the deadline, I freaked myself out that BlueRaven might appear, so I opened up the main page (to see if I could spot him being one of the online users) and the thread (to see if I could fake a simul-post if I did end up missing him.) So, I spent about 2 hours refreshing both of those pages every minute. Paranoia is insane. =o

During that time, though, I plotted being about 5 minutes late for voting, so I could have the fun of tricking anyone who showed up before VRK made it official. If we were asked for a nightkill, I would've nightkilled ronnieroo, as a sort of proof that she really was the twice-roleblocked cop. So, yeah, that's pretty much how the game went down. ~ Ask me if you have any questions about it.

VRK - You're a wonderful mod; among my favorites on this site. Sorry you had to prod me twice. =(

Zachrulez - I was so excited to have you lynched Day 1! You were one of the smartest players of the game, an IC, and to top it all off, know my meta better than anyone else in the game. I felt bad playing such a large role in getting you lynched, though, since you so honestly believed I was town. =/ At least we're getting-each-other-lynched-Day-1-buddies now. Hahaha. Let's be on the same team next game. :) Ummmm, I don't think you actually deserved your lynch until you started being a sore loser about it.

Reckoner - I wanted you dead because you scared me. In a good way. xD You seemed most likely to catch on to me, and you began catching on to Keyblade early on. Having both ICs silenced by Day 2 was a big blessing in this game, because then I could take on the role of being the most nice and helpful player. It was tempting when I saw you on scumchat yesterday to say "Oh, Reckoner, you're going to lose Newbie 810 in about 6 hours. Just so you know." :p

Riddle - It really sucks replacing scummy players and not being able to change the town's mind. =[ Next time, I'd reccommend posting more analysis when you replace in.

Raskol - You were scary. I did not want you alive in LyLo because you were most likely to make the right decision. We actually didn't have a clue that you were the doctor. We figured there were no power roles... I was kinda happy that Monsieur replaced out, since he was the only one in the entire game that had considered that I could be scum. Apparently, though, you were under my spell as well, since you protected me Night 2. Thanks for that! :P

ronnieroo - I accept your congratulations for my awesome roleblocking. *bows* The reason I wanted to roleblock you Night 1 was because you seemed the most power role-ish, your comment about me being the doc, and you tended to be second in line for the night kill. Night 2, we were pretty convinced it was a no-PR game, but I decided to roleblock you again because, well, it was either you or BlueRaven, and it seemed pretty unlikely that he was the cop. When VRK announced the death of our doctor, I totally freaked out, because I realized we had a cop. It had to be either you or BlueRaven, and if BlueRaven was the cop, we were pretty much done for. When BlueRaven claimed VT, I just about died laughing, and I again died laughing when I found out you'd targetted both scum. You also scared me a lot when you brought up the "too sparkly to be mafia" bit. I was like, "Oh crap, she's figured out my strategy!" Dx You were a good cop, but you could've made it less obvious that you were the cop. You can improve as a player mostly by posting more content; it's difficult for fellow townies to get a read on you when you post so little. :) You could also vote more... :)

BlueRaven - I thought I had you wrapped around my finger until Day 3, when you suddenly decided I was scum. It was frustrating that I couldn't defend myself against your attacks, though, since they were mostly gut. Anyways, I think this game has improved you as a player a lot, and if you keep working at it you will one day become a great scumhunter. Something for you to work on is voicing your opinion more. You might've helped convince people I was scum if you talked more in general.

Geekalicious - Sorry you were so convinced I was town. :) Your read on Keyblade was excellent, though. I think this game has taught you a lot. The entire game, I honestly never understood why anyone found you scummy. I definitely see you becoming a great scumhunter in the near future. Hope we can play on the same side sometime!

12Keyblade - You definitely made this game more fun for me. Active lurking together, and plotting against the town and cackling evilly was a great experience. I think you were a bit overeager sometimes, but all in all, you were a fun partner to have. Sorry if you didn't like it when I bussed you. =o

Myself - I could work on acting how I do as town more. Seriously, I bet if any of you saw my VT meta after I claimed VT, you would've lynched me. I was too smart this game. Hmmm, I made a few slips here and there, particularly on my attack on TFGM, but overall, I think I played pretty well. :)

Good game, everyone. I'd love to play with all of you again. <3 Thanks for letting me have so much fun manipulating you!

Cheers,
Kitty

Feel free to ask me any other questions about the game, but I think I've mostly covered everything. :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #867 (isolation #155) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:02 am

Post by KittyMo »

xRECKONERx wrote:Well, we had a very inactive town. I had a gut read on 12Keyblade, and just as I got NK'd, I had considered Kitty as a possibility. I know you're not supposed to use the Too Townie fallacy, but that's what it seemed like.

All in all, poor showing by the town. Keyblade and Kitty literally controlled this entire game. Frustrating to watch >=O

Good job, Kitty/Keyblade.
Thanks! See, I'm glad I killed you N1, I knew you'd figure me out before anyone else did. Having both ICs dead made controlling the game easy as pie, because I could basically take on the good parts of being an IC without the bad parts. =]

Speaking of that, I have 5 completed games now. I can go be an IC for real now! =D

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #870 (isolation #156) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:21 am

Post by KittyMo »

Zachrulez wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
Zachrulez - I was so excited to have you lynched Day 1! You were one of the smartest players of the game, an IC, and to top it all off, know my meta better than anyone else in the game. I felt bad playing such a large role in getting you lynched, though, since you so honestly believed I was town. =/ At least we're getting-each-other-lynched-Day-1-buddies now. Hahaha. Let's be on the same team next game. :) Ummmm, I don't think you actually deserved your lynch until you started being a sore loser about it.
:(

In this game, I have learned that suspecting 4 people at the same time is not the way to go about playing a mafia newbie game as town.

As to your following commentary about your VT meta, I actually had you pegged as a power role, so claiming vanilla would have probably given you some problems if I had still been around. Great foresight on that lynch... *shakes fist.*
Honestly, I didn't want anyone dead as much as I wanted you dead, so being able to orchestrate your mislynch was almost too good to be true. I would've argued that you should die N1 if you'd still been alive then.

Yeah, I was acting a lot like a power role. If I'd counterclaimed ronnie with actual results, we might've gotten her lynched. I was just too lazy to pull it off.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #871 (isolation #157) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:29 am

Post by KittyMo »

geekalicious wrote:*sigh* Well, I will congratulate you KittyMo for being so great at being scum. I honestly don't recall have anything to suspect you for.
:( You're the person I feel worst about having lost the game. You were trying your best, posting a lot, and caught onto Keyblade quickly. Sorry if you felt bad about being tricked at the end there; I wanted to do something dramatic. :)
geekalicious wrote: One of the main things I would change about my play in the game would be how I handled when Riddle was getting lynched. I just had a very nasty feeling about that lynch, but I was afraid that if he flipped scum after I had defended him heavily then it would be considered a scum tell and lead to me being lynched on Day 3. Very, very bad decision in retrospect and I should have gone with my gut feeling on the situation.
I know the feeling, and I've actually done it before, and it's a really bad thing to do. =/ Day 2 always seems like a really bad day in Newbie Games.
geekalicious wrote: Also, I'm just all round upset with the heavy lurking by town on Day 3, though (myself included). If the town had more active players, then I think we could have at least brought down 12Keyblade.
I think you and I were the only ones who posted enough on Day 3. I don't think you're to blame. I do feel bad for having such an easy victory, but it would've basically confirmed me as town if I'd voted anyways, so...
geekalicious wrote: Anyway, thank you guys for an all round interesting game. I've honestly never done a mafia game before and I think this was a pretty good introduction.
Yeah, I think it was a pretty good game. It'll be a lesson to not lurk for everyone who plays it or reads it! :) Lurking is duuuumb in my opinion.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #874 (isolation #158) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:44 am

Post by KittyMo »

Zachrulez wrote: Your vote for TFGM was scummy, but Kittymo's was scummier because she wasn't a newbie. My ignorance to that fact probably had something to do with unceremoniously lynching her as a VT in the previous game I played with her, I ended up giving her too much leeway, and paid for it.
Yeahhhh I'm a pretty stupid VT. :) I'll get better someday...
Zachrulez wrote: Also, I gotta say that the part of the game that probably amused me the most was when Keyblade immediately called Ronnieroo scum after she claimed cop after having a town read on her all game in general. How he was not immediately and unceremoniously lynched after that... I will never know.
Because I didn't tell them to. :P Nobody ever did anything Day 3 unless I told them to.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #877 (isolation #159) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:02 am

Post by KittyMo »

12Keyblade wrote:Awesome lurk FTW! Glad Kitty posted the PMs, just a few things to say.

Town definitely would have won this without the major lurkage that showed up near the end.
You don't think I could've won Day 4? :cry: :P

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #879 (isolation #160) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:21 am

Post by KittyMo »

12Keyblade wrote:Convincing as hell. You rock!
*bows* I had all day to plan it, though, so that helped.
Reckoner - I wanted you dead because you scared me. In a good way. xD You seemed most likely to catch on to me, and you began catching on to Keyblade early on. Having both ICs silenced by Day 2 was a big blessing in this game, because then I could take on the role of being the most nice and helpful player. It was tempting when I saw you on scumchat yesterday to say "Oh, Reckoner, you're going to lose Newbie 810 in about 6 hours. Just so you know." :p
LOL. Wait, since when are you two on ScumChat??[/quote]
I've only been on there like 3 times. I'm on right now, actually.

Here are a couple of fun quotes:
12Keyblade wrote: Sucking up to the mod = scum. Don't forget it.
ronnieroo wrote:Looking back at the voting patterens here I'm going to guess that Rev was killed because he was an IC and possibly wasn't on to any mafia member, thus making him a safe lynch, that is unless
a. Raven was mafia and was afraid that with illini's vote on page 17 the case agianst him might come back alive when Zach was found innocent.
b. Rev decided to kill him for voting for him.
c. KittyMo took that avatar comment way too seriously.

I'm going to go with a random pick/picked because he was an IC.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #882 (isolation #161) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:14 am

Post by KittyMo »

geekalicious wrote: I'm still amazed at how easily ronnieroo zoned in on the scum with her investigations. Definitely going to have to pay more attention to the "too sparkly to be mafia" thing next time.
I've actually never seen the "I'm too sparkly to be mafia" play before. :) But, yeah, I think having experience being scum makes it easier to zone in on scumtells because you know what you did as scum.

Yeah, ronnie, great investigations. If we weren't so lucky with our roleblocks, we would've been soooo dead.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #883 (isolation #162) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by KittyMo »

woohoo, I may end up being Geek's IC in his next game. hopefully we'll be on the same side this time. :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #887 (isolation #163) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:58 am

Post by KittyMo »

BlueRaven wrote:well all i have to say is im sorry about my lurking, i must also say that i stayed in london for longer than i thought... but at the end of the day this has been a huge jump for me as this was my first game. Next game i wont lurk as much and use my vote more.

As for my analasis? well as you may have noticed im not a big fan of word walls. Plus it would just be echoing what people have already said.

P.S. thanks for the potentail complement kitty.
:) Each game is a learning experience. Your playstyle will have changed a lot by the time you complete a few games.

Oh, and you're welcome. =]

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #901 (isolation #164) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:17 am

Post by KittyMo »

That's why I was going to be forced to kill ronnieroo N3, because it would make no sense for BlueRaven or Geek to die instead of me. =/

Besides, there are reasons to keep pro-town looking people alive. The WIFOM of them being alive, or if they tend to lead the town to mislynches.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #904 (isolation #165) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:33 am

Post by KittyMo »

Last time (and the only time) I've seen someone seem Too Townie they were actually a townie. The scum didn't kill them in order to WIFOM the town into their lynch. This backfired miserably, as the town came to the conclusion that this person was so obvtown that they built an entire plan around them and the cop-confirmed-innocent player staying alive and lynching everyone else.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 14&start=0 if you wanna read the game.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #906 (isolation #166) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:56 am

Post by KittyMo »

Raskol wrote: But yeah...guys, if you have someone alive in LyLo who is that "clean", you should be suspicious of them for that! Those are exactly the people that mafia wants dead, and their survival should raise questions for you. I know that might sound kind of weird, but there it is.
True in some cases, but not in others. :) I don't think they should've neccessarily been extra suspicious of me, but they could've not been as sheep-y. I say we massclaim? They do it. I demand that we look at vote bandwagons? They do it. I say we give everyone's reads on people so I can laugh at the fact that they all think I'm protown and see who I should kill off Night 3? They do it. I don't organize the day's lynch? It doesn't happen.
Raskol wrote: And overall, I have to say: excellent play by scum in this one. Well done!
Thanks. I'm pretty proud of my play this game. =]

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #907 (isolation #167) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:03 am

Post by KittyMo »

EBWOP:
By the way, the reason I wanted a massclaim because I was dying to find out who the cop was. lol :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #909 (isolation #168) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:14 am

Post by KittyMo »

Don't blame me; you're the one who taught me that that's a kick*** strategy as scum. :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #914 (isolation #169) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by KittyMo »

@ Ronnie: Yeah, game apathy happens. It's cool. :)

@ Monsieur: Hahaha. I was not pleased with you, since you were the only one to vote me besides TFGM, except for BlueRaven and Reckoner's random votes. Speaking of that, you all should've just gone with my random vote wagon. :P

@ Geek: Well, if I'm scum again, I'll have to adapt my playstyle because you'll know my scum playstyle. :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #915 (isolation #170) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Oh, and speaking of Monsieur and his read on me, I found it continually hilarious that on most people's lists, either I was leaning way town and Keyblade was leaning way scum, or vice-versa. None had us both marked as scum or both as town.

"plz don't swear" -- N

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”