SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:53 am

Post by SensFan »

Unless she can come in here and post links to the Scum games of mine she's read in her next post, I'm willing to bet she hasn't read any. Partly because she's not the type of person to read games she's not in; partly because she claimed I told her to read games of mine, which I did not.

Vote Count 20: Lynch

Starbuck - 1 - PaltryExcuse
xvart -
- Budja, Kmd4390, FeFiFoFum, Anon
Anon - 1 - Elscouta
xofelf -
- SensFan, Drippereth, Papa Zito, xvart
Jack - 2 - curiouskarmadog, Steam-Powered Shovel
Cyberbob - 2 - Cobalt, Iecerint
Papa Zito - 1 - ooba
Cobalt - 2 - Cyberbob, Starbuck
Steam-Powered Shovel - 3 - farside22, SocioPath, MehPlusRawr
FeFiFoFum - 1 - J-Scope
Ooba - 2 - Elmocrates, SpyreX
Elscouta - 1 - Jack

Not Voting (1): xofelf

With 25 players alive it'll take 13 to lynch and 13 to no-Lynch.

There are no players in the
Halls of Mandos
, so right now there are no
Revive
or
Destroy
counts.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:54 am

Post by SensFan »

Jack wrote:I myself have played many games with sens including several off site, remember that hilarious game we played in the youtube comment section of a video about chocolate chip ice cream Sens? But really we should be lynching Elscouta.
Ummmm, nope. I'm thinking you're confusing me with someone else.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Elmocrates wrote:
SensFan wrote:Other than the fact she's played a total of 1 game with me (where I survived N0)?
That tells you which games she's played with you. It doesn't tell you which games she's read; she might have read previous games where you were scum. To be certain she's lying, you have to be certain that she hasn't read any of your previous scum games. I don't see any way you can be certain about which games she's read. So I don't get it.

Elmo
She said they played a game(s) off site and that he talked about the games he played (not that they were in together).

So Sens are you saying you never discussed your games with elf?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Jack »

xvart wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
xvart wrote:I would be interested in running up another wagon and see if Budja jumps on it, too.
interesting statement...this REALLY is sticking out to me. At this point post (289) Jack has 4 votes. Cobalt just has 2. You express suspicion on Jack in the post with an FOS, but you vote cobalt instead? So why not vote Jack to "run up a wagon" and see if Bud jumps on it?
It was more of an observational post, rather than a real "experiment;" regardless, at the time of my post, Budja had already set himself up to jump on the two next largest wagons (Jack and Cyberbob) either by direct statement or FoS's so running up Jack's wagon wouldn't really do anything for my suggested "experiment."

xvart.
So when you said this in response to Budja when he commented on that "see if Budja jumps on it" quote:
xvart wrote:How did I misrepresent you? I didn't even make a direct comment about you or say Budja does this or Budja does that. A little defensive?
You were basically full of it? i.e. you were clearly accusing him of being wagon happy, but we he called you on that claim you tried to dodge it and accuse him of being defensive.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:57 am

Post by SensFan »

farside22 wrote:
Elmocrates wrote:
SensFan wrote:Other than the fact she's played a total of 1 game with me (where I survived N0)?
That tells you which games she's played with you. It doesn't tell you which games she's read; she might have read previous games where you were scum. To be certain she's lying, you have to be certain that she hasn't read any of your previous scum games. I don't see any way you can be certain about which games she's read. So I don't get it.

Elmo
She said they played a game(s) off site and that he talked about the games he played (not that they were in together).

I do not have a completed game off-site.
I've never discussed ongoing games in any sort of detail with pretty much anyone, least of all elf.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

SensFan wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Elmocrates wrote:

Elmo

I do not have a completed game off-site.
I've never discussed ongoing games in any sort of detail with pretty much anyone, least of all elf.
What about after a game ended and you won as scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by SensFan »

Not in nearly any sort of detail to tell her to read it, or to describe it enough to give her a meta. We almost never talked about Mafia games, for various reasons.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Elmocrates
Elmocrates
Townie
Elmocrates
Townie
Townie

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Elmocrates »

SensFan wrote:Partly because she's not the type of person to read games she's not in
Could you elaborate on that? Do you think she hasn't read
any
games that she wasn't in, or just ones you were scum in? What "type" of person doesn't read games they're not in?

I mean, if someone said they had a (correct or incorrect) meta on me, my immediate assumption would be that'd read past games. I just don't see how "not being the type" can be so strong that you immediately think she's lying when she asserts a meta read on you. I mean you didn't even ask her where she got her meta
from
, no? It's like, boom, instantly she's full of it.
SensFan wrote:partly because she claimed I told her to read games of mine, which I did not.
Elmocrates wrote:
Elmocrates wrote:I would also really like Sens to explain why he's certain she's not simply mistaken, because I just don't see how you can claim that knowledge.
This, still; you claimed this before she said #2/#3.
You claimed this before she said that, though, as I explicitly said. This doesn't answer my question.

Elmo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

So your saying Sens that she is outright lying in this post here
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Sigh.

This isn't going to go away, is it?

Vote: Xoelf

If they want to draw the battle lines this ridiculously then sure.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by SensFan »

She's not the type of person who generally enjoys reading games of Mafia. She enjoys Mafia when she plays it, which is fairly rare as far as I know, and is not like me in the sense of actually liking to read games she's not playing in.

I really don't know how many times and ways I need to tell you "There's no fucking way she has a meta on me" before you'll realize I do in fact know what I'm talking about.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by xvart »

Jack wrote:You were basically full of it? i.e. you were clearly accusing him of being wagon happy, but we he called you on that claim you tried to dodge it and accuse him of being defensive.
I don't really see what you are trying to say. He didn't respond to my wagon statement other than saying I was misrepresenting him. Furthermore, he didn't "call me" on the content of my post, which you seem to think he did. My response to him was about him claiming I was misrepresenting him, not the wagon comment or him being "wagon happy." I didn't misrepresent him at all. He should know himself that he has been very vocal about liking several wagons, FoS's on all the leading wagons, the temptations of switching wagons, etc. How is me saying I was curious to run up another wagon and see if he was going to get on it misrepresenting anything? Do you think his post in response to mine is a sufficient rebuttal? He didn't refute anything other than saying his vote hasn't moved in ages.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
J-Scope
J-Scope
Goon
J-Scope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by J-Scope »

this whole thing is really stupid

xofelf is lurky from memory, she pretty much lurked in twilight mafia untill being replaced (BY IEC?) and was town there.

ffff is lurking like a mother fucka',
can we get a prod on him miss plum?
it's been a week since his last pist
This is the hydra account for Jahudo and Faraday.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by SensFan »

Here you go, farside:
xofelf wrote:You had me read a few games where you weren't town to show me just how badly you fooled them.
This is a lie
xofelf wrote:Also, did you count the games NOT on this site that you and i have played?
Don't have any completed games off-site.
xofelf wrote:I never said you had a meta either. Because, you're right, you don't. BUT the way you respond to everything is different each game depending on alignment in every case i've seen. No i'm not using previous games.
This is three sentences in direct contradiction
xofelf wrote:I'm using what i know of you as person, and how you react outside of game to the games. Did you not notice which players i apply the same tactic to? The only ones i have ever known and seen outside of these forums.
Not only does she not know me very well as a person at all, but it's absolutely ridiculous that she thinks that how I am in real life has any bearing on me playing differently as Scum than Town.
J-Scope
J-Scope
Goon
J-Scope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by J-Scope »

so why the fuck did she lie? i don't see the scum motivation behind it, since it can be fairly easily disproven (she can't link, etc) so the whole thing just fucking baffles me and seems like one big distraction.
This is the hydra account for Jahudo and Faraday.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by SensFan »

Beats me. I'm waiting for her answer on that one myself.
Elmocrates
Elmocrates
Townie
Elmocrates
Townie
Townie

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Elmocrates »

SensFan wrote:I really don't know how many times and ways I need to tell you "There's no fucking way she has a meta on me" before you'll realize I do in fact know what I'm talking about.
Zero, because I've never asked if she has a meta on you. But I think I'm done for the moment.

I really really really want xofelf to start posting. Either of the two being scum bemuses me; both of them being town would be even more bizarre. Buuut quickfire rounds should be equal opportunity.

Mod
:
Please prod xofelf if you haven't already done so. Thanks!

Elmo
Míriel Therindë
Míriel Therindë
Townie
Míriel Therindë
Townie
Townie

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by M├¡riel Therind├½ »

I'll be prodding
FeFiFoFum
and
xofelf
, then. If I missed any other requests, I should see them when I double-check later tonight. Please remember that this is a BaM game and that prodding is done only by request.

Also,
Nachomamma8
replaces
PaltryExcuse
, effective as soon as he confirms and/or posts in this thread.
Elmocrates
Elmocrates
Townie
Elmocrates
Townie
Townie

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Elmocrates »

I'm essentially in line with Faraday here. If xofelf is scum, there's just no point in lying about something like that for minimal tactical gain. Absolute best case, Sens dies at some point, then you're a proven liar. Scum gotta hate 1:1 trades.

If Sens is scum then it's 110% better to just say, yeah, we played some games but your meta's wrong, a bunch of good players can't find any meta tells, etc. That's entirely playable. Again, best case, you OMGUS and xof flips town and you're speedlynched. This makes marginally more sense, but still pretty much a negligible amount.

This makes me Image

Elmo
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Anon »

Lost access at home. Posting from friend's house. I obviously cant catch up and post.

Posting this in all my games. Replace me if I havent come back by Monday.

Sorry all.

Love, Anon.
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by SpyreX »

(Don't forget the pair of scum theorem)

Regardless if this is going to continue purge it with fire.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Steam-Powered Shovel »

I'm going to give xofelf a chance to respond first, but I'll probably be voting for her unless she can explain things.

Elmocrates, lying would definitely be bad play from xofelfscum, but I really can't imagine town making that comment. Scum, under pressure to come up with something after Sens called her out for her previous post, I can imagine making that play.
The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the raspberry-laden foe but also the raspberries.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Oh wow, I know a lot of people in this game.

Reading up.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Jack »

xvart wrote:
Jack wrote:You were basically full of it? i.e. you were clearly accusing him of being wagon happy, but we he called you on that claim you tried to dodge it and accuse him of being defensive.
I don't really see what you are trying to say. He didn't respond to my wagon statement other than saying I was misrepresenting him. Furthermore, he didn't "call me" on the content of my post, which you seem to think he did. My response to him was about him claiming I was misrepresenting him, not the wagon comment or him being "wagon happy." I didn't misrepresent him at all. He should know himself that he has been very vocal about liking several wagons, FoS's on all the leading wagons, the temptations of switching wagons, etc. How is me saying I was curious to run up another wagon and see if he was going to get on it misrepresenting anything? Do you think his post in response to mine is a sufficient rebuttal? He didn't refute anything other than saying his vote hasn't moved in ages.

xvart.
You evasively claimed that you "hadn't made a direct comment" about him or said "Budja does this or that". But by your own admission you were accusing him of jumping on wagons scummily and for no reason (don't try and claim that you were just matter of factly pointing it out, this is mafia).
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Jack »

Arg, this was supposed to be combined with the last.
SpyreX wrote:Sigh.

This isn't going to go away, is it?

Vote: Xoelf

If they want to draw the battle lines this ridiculously then sure.
This is a scummy vote. Townies shouldn't let silly arguments drive their vote even if they "aren't going to go away".

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”